Actions

Work Header

Hogwarts gives her two cents/Severus at Gringotts

Summary:

Hogwarts reveals her plans to an extent and Severus keeps getting gifts and letters from the Gringotts bank. There might be smut but I am not honestly sure till I iron out the details but its a high possibility. Possible Mpreg!
Some chapters will be short just letting you all know!

I don't own Harry Potter nor make money from this.

Chapter Text

Alright the 5th installment of my series and I hope you all enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________
Hogwarts POV

I adored my children. I loved having them in my halls and learning. Of course even I had my favorites over the years and my most favorite to date (besides Godric and Salazar) would be Severus Snape my Slytherin Head of House.

He can be so nice but needs that awful mask to fight a blasted war. Even the bloody Headmaster shouldn't be using my halls to show favorites (I can have favs since I'm a castle and I do what I please). Now the Snape boy has grown up quit nicely and he may not be a beauty as the world sees today but in years past he would have been the looker for many a suitor.

Oh bother! Those house elves are at it again; fighting over who gets to cook Severus's food tonight, oh dear. I have noticed over the past year that the house elves, centaurs, Fang, Buckbeak and other residents of my grounds and even other magical creatures have developed a certain fondness for my wizard. Of course, he is a good match and would be an excellent mother, to any who would be willing to court him. Of course my non-human residents are more inclined to be on the baser instinct side of the courting but I know Severus needs to get laid and the other residents are just aching to meet him.

'Sigh'. Well after everyone leaves for the summer (except Severus) I better put this plan into action if my wizard will have a suitable mate(s) by the end of the month or summer which ever comes first.

NO POV
Hogwarts sent out a wave of magic through the ground and it was felt by all magical creatures on her grounds or not. Most of the creatures who heard and felt the wave of magic had heard of the Potions Master at Hogwarts, some were eager to have a go, while some were content as they were.

It just so happened that the Goblins at Gringotts felt the wave and a good number of them after hearing/feeling the message of Lady Hogwarts felt that it was a good time to go through with their plan(s).
______________________________________________________________________
There is much time inbetween the other series stories that I'm going to use as a way for the Goblins to do what they wanted until I get to the present time. Also was this a good teaser or not?!

Chapter 2: The Creatures thoughts

Summary:

Basically the creatures and beings around Hogwarts give their opinions on what Lady Hogwarts has sent out and their naughty thoughts as well..hehhehe...
I will have all the persepctives of the ones I've used and also ones I'm going to use in the future!!

Chapter Text

ENJOY!!!!

The Giant Squid POV
I felt the wave from Lady Hogwarts and to my surprise she wanted the Potions Master to be molested and fucked (pardon my language) by anyone willing to. That old lady has gotten more perverted over the years. Personally I blame Godric for that one as he was perverted but only with his 'boyfriend' Salazar. Hmmm, but I liked the Potions Master, he was nice to me and I let him collect some of my skin, ink, and other parts that I needed off. He was respectable, and I know that the founders would have liked him (especially Sal and Godric as a threesome would have taken place and Severus would have been the one with two cocks in his arse). I know that Severus is submissive, he's told me that many times as he talks to me while he picks his ingredients and such. But, do I want a piece of that arse for myself as well or not? I don't think I'm adverse to it but I would like Severus to allow me to first. Maybe gently courting him and soft touches of my tentacles at first but if/when he gives consent then I'll let him know how adventurous I can be and what my tentacles can really do. But I will wait as the ones on land want to claim him as well and most of them have for some time, so I will be patient as Rowena and Helga have taught me and bide my time.

House elves POV (somewhat but you get the idea)
The house elves have heard and listened to Mother Hogwarts and were estatic! Various plots and schemes were made after the message was sent, and much was discussed.
"Where we take Master Severus to be mounted by us?"
"Would he like rough or soft?"
"Food is always a good start."
"Hide in his room and each elf gets a turn at taking him in his bed."
"Do us elves have the muggle books on BDSM and kinks?"
"This harder than I thought."
"We hard already."
So yes, the elves were extremely happy. However Hogwarts put a stop to the elves wanting to ambush Severus as she won't put up with rape or anything hinting or close to it. Elves agreed and plans were made more effectively.

Buckbeak POV
Well, Hagrid left for a few weeks or was it a month? Anyway I got the message from the castle and I can't believe it...Hagrid would be jealous. The half-giant has fantasized about the Potions Master in his bed for years now. I should know, Hagrid wanks to the Professor all the time. I agreed and I wanted to know if the Potions Professors arse was as tight as was claimed by Hagrid (even if its in his mind). I needed to release my seed somewhere and why not in a valuable wizard that might be willing to bare me young? All I have to do is prove myself a little, then mount the professor, cum inside of his arse, and prove that I am a good breeding stud.

Fang POV
I heard lady Hogwarts. I wanted the black dressed man as my breeder. Whenever he would come over I made sure to smell him and he always smelt so good. I always had my cock come out and my knot was always filled up. I really want to get the wizard stuffed full of my knot and seed, he'd be a good bitch (not a bad one like those nasty screaming ones at the school) no he would be a respected member and protected, loved, and cared for. Hagrid would be happy with the wizard as a breeding and mounting bitch, my half-giant is my alpha but I want first dibs on the arse that's being offered, so since he is gone for awhile I get to claim!

Firenze and other centaurs POV
Firenze-I heard the castles message and was stunned...the Potions Master was being offered to court with us. Apparently Hogwarts wants him to feel loved, and cherished by mortal hands. Wizards have no taste in fine quality or mates. I've enjoyed talking and walking with the wizard and I wouldn't mind getting my cock inside of him. I know many others in the herd would enjoy it as well.
((Firenze goes to the herd and tells them))
"So we get to breed him do we?"
"Shall we take him traditionally?"
"Will he be able to stand our cocks and seed?"
Many are so excited that they cum on the forest floor without touching anything. The youngsters mounted each other and filled each other with their seed but the older Centaurs mounted them and continued the sex filled cycle at the possibility of mounting and breeding a wizard that was respected in their community.
The youngsters were all curious and they were considered of age (about 14 in human years but in horse years its about 4 or so) they were eager to get a piece of the wizards arse as they would always be following him at a distance when he came into the forest (and always ended in the youngest of the group getting mounted repeatedly and then the others got the same experience).
"May I breed him first?"
"I want to taste his breeding cunt like those other wizards do when they come here."
"He would love my cock."
The youngsters were all excited again and they were able to mount each other but the older centaurs mounted them once more.
Bane was hiding in the shadows but his cock was leaking and dripping profusely on the ground, he has always wanted to fuck the Potions Master. Whenever the wizard would come to the forest and bent over to pick, cut, or trim for ingredients, Bane always saw how firm and tight his arse look and had to hold himself back as to not take him then and there.

Aragog POV
I heard the message from Lady Hogwarts and I shall decline. I don't feel that way towards the Professor, he is kind to me and my children but he's not my type for breeding or a mate. However, I will help in anyway I can.

A Goblin of Gringotts POV
There has got to be a mistake. The esteemed Lady Hogwarts has given us permission to court and have sex with her favorite Potions Master. Granted a few of us have wanted to take him into our bed for a while now (about 6 years or so) and this will be the perfect opportunity. A letter shall be sent to him to bring him to Gringotts and then well, the fun shall begin. But we shall not hurt him in anyway or form as Hogwarts would have our hides and she could do it was well. No one would be safe from her wrath mother hen...*gets a zap to his crotch* "OW! Sorry Lady Hogwarts." * Nod of approval*. Well, I better let the others know about his if they haven't felt the magic yet (highly doubtful).

_____________________________________________________________________
Review please and also I couldn't think of anymore to write about that would fit here.

Chapter 3: I'm Back...sort of

Chapter Text

Greetings,
I have had to work this whole summer as that is why I haven't updated. Now I am back at school and can update as often as I have written a chapter. Honestly I have no motivation and ideas for any of my stories. I've tried to but nothing came out written as I wanted it to be. But if you all could possibly help me out with ideas on how these stories should continue I would be grateful!

Thanks,
CrazyGlitch

Chapter 4: Goblin plots

Summary:

This will be a short chapter sorry.

Chapter Text

The Gringotts bank in Diagon Alley was having a lull today. There weren't many people and sometimes the Goblins enjoyed it as they used it to fill out papers and organize what they could. Now a few of the Goblins (roughly 5 or so) had a different agenda today. A letter was sent to Potions Master Snape at Hogwarts to come to the bank for a 'bank related discussion'. Of course that was bs but the potions master didn't need to know that quite yet.

The Goblins in question were as named: Griplock, Stonehead, Sharpeyes, FistFly, and Rockpick. These Goblins worked at the bank as high level consultants. They were the ones in charge of the oldest vaults (first vaults in Gringotts history), this was a most prestigious job as it meant that they were in charge of keeping those vaults in order and also everyone out of them.

The 5 Goblins were granted many privileges by their king and with this favor they requested and were granted the right to have a certain potions master as a bed mate. The King of Goblins called StoneHeart liked the wizard as he showed respect and appreciation to those under the kings command. The only thing that the other 5 Goblins had to do was bring the potions master to the king so that the king could have his own pleasure with the surly wizard.

The 5 Goblins agreed readily and soon a letter was sent to the potions professor to come to the bank at 12:00 pm that day. As the time was getting closer the 5 Goblins prepared a room and brought everything they could think of needing from the softest of silk to the harshest of crops. Truth be told they had no idea what course they would take but they all agreed to take cues from the potions master as it was polite and the potions master would feel safe and secure. As to the deal with the king they (meaning the 5 Goblins and the King) agreed that the King would have the Potions Master first (as was the kings right) and then the 5 others would have their way with the professor.

As the clock struck 12:00 pm in stepped the Potions Master (punctual as always) and sealing his fate for the rest of the day and night.

___________________________________________________________________________________
What do you all think? Sorry its so short but I'm going to be trying to update all the stories I have and possibly bring in a new one

Chapter 5: Meeting the King and setting the rules

Summary:

I think we all know whats going to happen in this chapter.

Chapter Text

When Severus got the owl from Gringotts to arrive today at noon he was perplexed. Of course, he needed to go as it could be important but with two houselves teasing his arse with a vibrator and rimming it was a tough choice. As it was he told the elves and they respectfully stopped and helped him cleanup. Severus put on one of his best black robes with normal attire and proceeded to leave Hogwarts for Gringotts.

Make no mistake Severus was curious about all this and when he arrived at Gringotts at 11:59am he was taken quickly by two guards and escorted to an elevator. The guards came down with him and pushed a button that Severus had never seen before. It also begged the question as to why there were carts for the customers instead of using this elevator.

'Probably for Goblins only' thought Severus as they went down. As they went down Severus felt a little unnerved as the guards to both me looking at him but he couldn't tell with their face masks. Another fact was that Severus suspected they were also taking a long look at his arse which was covered by the robe.

The door finally chimed at the stop and all three stepped out and Severus was escorted down a hallway that was lined with tapestries, paintings and other valuable objects. The Goblins steered him to a door and opened the double doors wide. Severus walked in and was astonished as to discover where he was brought. It was the Goblin King's throne room (the British throne anyway as the original throne is unknown).

The two guards lined up to make a total of 10 guards that lined the path to the throne that sat the Goblin King.

Severus hesitated until, "Potions Master, may your gold flow and your life be plenty. Come forward and chat with me." said King Stoneheart.

Severus walked forward and was still a little nervous as he now knew that the guards eyes were following his arse all the way to the throne. Severus bowed and said, "May your people prosper and your life be good, Goblin King."

"It is rare that a wizard honors our greetings and ways such as you Potions Master and I am happy that there are some that still do. I have asked a letter to be sent to you for a...purpose and I have a request for you." said the King

It was rare that a Goblin asked a favor and those weren't given lightly. "I will do what I can sire." replied Severus

The Goblin King smiled a very sharp toothed smile, "Thank you and I have brought the other Goblins that made the request to me and it is directly related to you." Five other Goblins came forward and stood beside the throne watching and one was holding a large file filled with parchment.

"This request was started because Lady Hogwarts sent a wave of magic letting every magical creature and being come forward to have sexual relations with you. We that are present wish to accept that and indulge ourselves with you. We have various contracts that are details ensuring the safety and welfare of you and other involved." said the King as he watched the Professors reactions

Severus's mind was blank. 'Holy crap, what have I gotten into now'? thought Severus as he listened with wide eyes. It honestly was great for his rising self-esteem and the benefits to his person were fantastic but this might be a little more...hesitant.

"What exactly would I be doing? Where and when as well? Also how do those five factor in?" asked Severus

"Excellent questions and that need to be addressed quickly. The where would be here and the when would be as soon as convenience allows and these five are the ones that requested your...hmm how do I phrase this? It's not services but it is at the same time. You are not a whore as Lady Hogwarts would beat us. They are the ones that asked me for permission as it is again a rare thing for a human to be a sexual partner for a Goblin much less 6." said the King

"Six?" asked Severus

The King smirked, "The sixth is me. I have desired you for a few years and this is the perfect opportunity. I would get to have the pleasure of you first and then the other five would have their turn. It is all written in these contracts."

Griplock came forward with the file and handed it to Severus to read. The King snapped his fingers and a table with a chair appeared. Severus sat down and started to read. The contracts were straight forward and no loophole was in sight. Severus saw that if he did this all his needs would be cared for and not held against him or the Goblins. Every legal protection under the ground was put into the contract and that should anything happen Severus would have Goblin protection if he needed it.

"It seems I get more benefit than you do sire." said Severus as he read the last contract.

"I can answer that. My name is FistFly and as the submissive more protection and rights are given. In our culture submission is a sign of absolute trust and delicacy. As the submissive you have more power as you decide what you want done to you or for you. Of course the dominants job is just as important as they provide the care and comfort of the submissive in their care." explained FistFly

"So I may walk out of here if I so choose?" asked Severus hesitantly, his libido was not helping in his decision making.

"Of course, we are above such barbaric customs." said Sharpeyes.

Severus gave it some more thought and had to admit the contracts were an excellent idea and it made him feel safer. He didn't always like being submissive but (he shuddered in pleasure) it has its percs.

The King decided to speak, "I have a few fantasies that I would like to indulge in with you along with the others. We may go to my dinning room and get some lunch and talk about the do's and do not's of this."

Severus agreed and soon all seven were walking to the dinning hall withe the 10 guards in tow.

Severus had to wonder though, are these guards going to be a part of this as well?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Well there you all go and yes the 10 guards are going to play a roll in this story big time! Now next chapter there be the finishing touches and the smut!!!

Chapter 6: Do's and Dont's

Summary:

Ok I think this chapter will handle the layout for the smut in the next chapter

Chapter Text

Severus was led to the large chambers and the whole room was larger than Malfoy Manors dinner room. It was covered in Mahogany with gold and silver inlay. The designs were that of a forest with leaves, vines, trees and flowers. the table was oak but it had bronze inlay with chairs to match. Curtains were of a dark red velvet with gold colored cords, the lounge chairs and sofa (colored black but had some gold and silver hints) that was in a living room style hall was ajoined to the left. Severus was shown a seat and was seated by the king who took his place at the head of the large table.

King Stoneheart snapped his fingers and soon lunch was served on simple but silver/gold plates. Cabernet Sauvignon (a type of red wine) was served along with a delicious slow-roast lamb with cinnamon, fennel & citrus. Soon they were both digging into the food and before long it was gone and dessert was served a simple strawberry cheesecake that was thick and very delicious as Severus ate it all and was very content with the meal (don't tell the elves they will be jealous).

"Now onto business." Said the King as he got out the contracts and some fresh parchment and 2 quills with a pot of ink.
"I would like you to tell me what you would be willing to do and what not to do. The muggles have a system of red, green and yellow in a certain area of sex called BDSM and it means that red is stop, green is go or continue and yellow is slow down or could be taken as caution. Safe words are also available which those 3 are but sometimes personal safe words are good. Now the guards that have followed are ones that want to take part in a gangbang with you and I will be watching and observing. That is one of my kinks but it is up to you if you want to do that. There is also various positions I would take you in and have the guards do as well, along with possibly using toys and tying you up. I need to know your limits and boundaries to make this a success and the list shall be given to the 5 other Goblins for their purposes."

Severus took a sip from the wine and could feel the intense, desire filled stares of the Goblins. "I thought you said that it would be 6 of you?"

The king nodded, "Yes it is but part of what I enjoy brings these guards in and they are willing to do so as I asked their opinions on the matter."

Severus hummed and said,"I do not like blood, knives, body fluids of the more extreme kind, and I can only tolerate a certain amount of pain but for when it would be reached I have not figured it out yet as it has not been done for sex yet. Other than that I have to figure it out as I do not know. But for the safe word we may use the color system for now."

The king looked at him and said, "Very well, everything has been recorded and has been acknowledged by the everyone in the room and on parchment. You may sign the line and so shall I."

Severus took the quill and was about to sign but said,"How long is this going to last?" The king replied,"Oh yes, you may leave whenever you want to. How about you say the word Hogwarts and we will help you get back."

Severus nodded and sighed the parchment when the new rule was added.

The king then snapped his fingers and Severus was bound naked with his legs spread wide and his body bent over the table. There was a ball gag placed in his mouth and the king told him, "Let us begin pet."
________________________________________
I am so evil!!! However, the really good stuff will be in the next chapter!

Chapter 7: Round one with the King and guards

Summary:

Smut, glorious smut.

Chapter Text

Severus was in the most wonderful pleasure filled haze. He lost count of how many times the Goblins cam inside of him and how many orgasms he has had. There was a Goblin soldier fucking him know, it was a fast pace and the Goblin was holding his hips tightly while ramming his thick cock into his well used hole.

________3 hours earlier_____
Severus was shocked as he instantly found himself bound and spread, bent over the table, felt hands on his legs and thighs, examining him like a prized slut...oooohhhh did that make him groan at the thought. "We are enjoying what has been laid before us. Patience Professor." said the King as he squeezed Severus's ass. The King was enjoying the display and his cock was starting to hurt with being pressed against his pants. His guards were stiff and anxious. Granted, no one could tell (unless you were very observant). Severus was enjoying the petting but heard a strange thunk sound multiple times. The King could tell what was going on, "My guards are very excited about this, they are just waiting for my command."

Severus closed his eyes and groaned wantonly, thrusting his ass a little to get reactions. SMACK! Severus yelped at the smack on his ass and looked behind him at the King who grinned and said, "Do not be that way. I will let you know what I want, you just relax and enjoy."

Severus sighed and then heard the clanking of armored feet coming closer, He then felt a pair of armored hands on his ass, spreading his cheeks wider, he did blush (even though he has had more sex than he ever has he is still shy). Gobbledegook was spoken in a tone that could be heard as lustful but it was hard to tell as the Goblin language was rough to begin with. Severus's eyes widened and he let out a moan as he felt a tongue start to lick his hole and proceed to tongue fuck him. Severus's breath was starting to increase and he started to thrust back into the tongue fucking, the Goblin growled and smacked his ass, saying something in Gobbledegook. "He said, don't move slut." The King said as he was openly fisting his cock in a sedated pace. Severus, groaned again in agony, wanting to move and enjoying this treatment in content, he will not admit it but he did enjoy being called slut.

The guard was salivating as he tasted the sweet ass of this wizard. When he was told about this, he was shocked but, he wanted to ram this tight ass for hours on end. He sped up his tongue wanting to get him nice and wet for their cocks, loving the fact that this wizard was at their mercy, and even though the wizard could end it at any time with his hands, he doubted it would happen anytime soon.

The other guards had long gotten rid of their groin plates and their cocks stood proudly at 6 inches long but as thick as a water bottle. All the guards were lightly touching their cocks that were dripping pre cum. Severus had long since realized that the Goblins were reaching him by a large stool, that put them at the right height. The King snapped his fingers and Severus felt the tongue go away with a final penetration and a tender lick and kiss. The bonds were undone but his hands were placed behind his back and he was pulled up by a rope that was attached to his tied hands.

"Now, slut. You shall suck the cocks that are presented to you till they all have cum for this round. Then we shall have a small break." said the King as he made Severus walk to the plush rug that was in the (not a living room but maybe a greeting room) middle of the room surrounded by chairs and a couch. Severus knelt eagerly on the rug and the gag was removed, "Are you ok? The gag did not hurt you?" asked the King "It is fine your majesty." replied Severus honestly "Then start sucking my guards cocks slut." The King sat on a chair and the guards surrounded Severus presenting their cocks to the man.

Severus was pulled to a Goblin by his hair and then the cock was thrust to his lips. Severus, opened his mouth and soon he was facefucked by the guard who held his head in place. For Severus, he loved the loss of control and was enjoying every minute of it. Another Goblin pulled his head away and was putting his cock in his mouth. The guards all wanted to feel this man's mouth on their cocks and it was glorious. His mouth was hot, and so wet, a bit tight as well and it was almost a brawl to see who would get his cock in the sluts mouth but soon a guard was grunting and cumming down the wizards thoat. Severus got little warning but sucked the cock hard to get the cum and swallowed it all, to be honest it was not a bad taste either. The Goblin let his cock drop from the wizards mouth and patted his cheek murmuring in Gobbledegook. "He compliments your mouth, says its a good pussy." said the King as he was watching with rapt interest (his cocks hardened state was attest to that).

Severus sucked their cocks till they all cam either in his mouth or on his face, then Severus crossed the carpet to the king, still on his knees and said, "This slut was ordered to suck the cocks of everyone sire, let me suck yours as well please."

The King grinned and allowed him to start sucking. Severus licked the cock all over, getting as much pre cum as he could and then gently sucking at the tip of the cock. The King, gasped and tightened his grip on the chairs arms. Severus then started to suck, The King grabbed his head and started to thrust upward into the wonderful mouth that was taking his cock. "Oh, magicks. How, could no one want to fuck this wizard? He is bloody brilliant." thought the king as Severus gave a hard enough suck that the king cam hard and Severus pulled back letting the cum land on his face and chest.

"You look lovely like that slut. Covered, in our come and sucking our cocks like that." the King complemented him as he touched his cum stained lips.
Now, time for a break but slut you are to lay on the floor and do not leave until we come back with a few things, for round 2." the king ordered and with a wave of his hand Severus was clean of all the cum and his bonds were undone but silver chains appeared on his body: his wrists were tied loosely together and attached to a chain that ran up to an engraved silver collar. His ankles had the same silver chains but were tied to each other loosely. Another gag was in place but it was just a cloth tied behind his head. "Behave slut, rest on the rug and we will be back." The King said and all of them left with Severus eagerly waiting for round 2.

Chapter 8: Round 2 with the King and his guards

Summary:

More smut!! with dessert

Chapter Text

Severus laid down on the very soft and thick rug and waited paitently for them. He decided this would be a good time to think and to be honest. He had never felt this much love (granted it was sex) but he never felt so wanted and so cherished. Even, at Hogwarts he was only asked for if he was needed and shunned when he was not wanted or needed (that was when he felt dirty but now he felt so good and so alive).

He heard the door open and in stepped the Goblins and they were carrying a few silver trays with covers. Severus sat up but he leaned on his hand and watched as they set the trays on the end tables and the coffee table. The Goblins all sat down and the King moved his finger in a summoning motion to him and Severus (feeling more comfortable and naughty;) got on his hands and knees and slowly crawled to the King swaying his hips and loving the hungry eyes that were on him. Severus looked at the King as he knelt on his knees and said, "What do you require, sire?"

The King smiled and then pulled the cover off a tray and it had strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. Severus eyed it and the King said, "You probably need something to eat and we did not eat dessert. I allowed my guards to help think of something to reward you behavior and your trust in us as this is your true first time with BDSM lifestyle. So we all agreed that you would be our dessert and these treats shall be used. I will feed you by hand some of the strawberries and the others things while my guards eat you some more and use these 3 food types as they wish."

Severus nodded but was surprised that he was lifted onto the coffee table (after the other trays were moved of course) and his legs were tied to his thighs and he was spread wide for viewing and eating pleasure. His hands were still attached to the chains and soon he had a cock in each hand. The King started to feed him the strawberries and the other guards were dribbling the cream and syrup on him. There was a guard on each nipple, a guard licking and tongue fucking his hole, and another licking and nibbling his stomach and abs. Severus had to admit he was getting hungry but this was not what he was thinking about but the sex was still great.

This though did not last long and he soon felt smooth leather wrap around his arms and he was bound again but he could walk this time. The ball gag was in his mouth and he felt a plug go into his ass. What he didn't know was that the plug was made of pure silver and had a large version of the Goblin King's seal on it. The King had a long leather leash that was attached to a soft black leather collar that was thin and carved with runes that was snug around the Potions Masters throat. "Severus we are going to go to a bed chamber for the guards to fuck you and after they have you till they are done; I shall take you to my personal chamber so I can fuck you till I am exhausted." Severus nodded in anticipation as he was wanting a real cock to finally fill him and fuck him. When they were walking out he noticed that he was being paraded in front of all these Goblins! Severus at first halted, and he was starting to panic as this was something new and very public. The King tugged at the leash but saw the look in the Professors eyes and quietly said, "They won't say a thing and remember this is perfectly normal for my kind as we like to show off our submissive but I will gladly take you back in there and get you a robe to cover yourself with." Severus had to think but he saw that no one was really looking at them as he finally noticed that there were not many Goblins out. Severus then stepped forward and the King with the Guards proceeded to the chamber and Severus could feel some eyes on him and his ass. He could also swear he saw a few hard ons from the few Goblins they passed and some clinks in the groin platting of some of the other guards that they were passing's armor.

The King chuckled and said, "They want to be the ones leading you, fucking you, pleasuring you. They want a powerful submissive to fuck and have, no wizard or witch has ever let a Goblin be a partner in this form before; we are not the only ones that have wanted your ass to fuck."

Severus moaned and squeezed the plug in his ass making it visibly twitch (causing the voyeurs to either grab their cock or to almost grab their cock). They reached the bed chamber and he was ushered in with the King first and the guards shut the door, locking it from the inside.

Chapter 9: Finale

Summary:

It's gotta end sometime

Chapter Text

Severus was strewn on the large, plush bed catching his breath, covered in cum, filled with cum and the Goblin Kings cock still nestled in his ass keeping the cum there. Severus was positive many hours had passed when he first walked into the bank but it was hours well spent. The 5 Goblins that started this whole thing had their fun with him maybe about two hours ago. Each on taking a turn fucking his mouth, ass, and his pecs. He was covered in cum but the King had a bath drawn as to clean him up. It was sticky and uncomfortable when dried.

 

Severus laid still and relaxed and the King used his clawed hands to make circles on Severus soft, trembling thighs. Laying on their sides it was easy and even though Severus was much taller, the King had a very good grip. Severus moaned and enjoyed the feeling of bliss and let his mind wander to what happened after he got that much needed bath ( now he'd need another one...the King might join him)

____________A few hours ago_______________

After the 5 Goblins had their fun and bid Severus goodbye kisses (on his lips and then a smack to his ass or a firm squeeze) the King had Severus all to himself. "I have ordered a bath drawn for you Severus. You look beautiful fucked out and covered in cum but I want you clean again for my turn."

Severus nodded and had to agree that while it was fun, he did not like being dirty. The King led him to a large bathing chamber and the tub had already been filled with steaming water and some oil scents (orange and lavender was what Severus smelled). The king actually walked away and said, "Bath in peace and let me know when you are done."

With that the king left and Severus let himself enjoy the bath.

---------short time skip-------

Severus was as clean as he could get and made sure to clean his well used ass. Severus walked out of the bathing chamber and the King was right there waiting for him.

"Are you still alright with me having you dear? We can stop in case you are tired." he said holding Severus's larger hand in his own

The professor shook his head and said, "I am alright. And I am eager to have you for myself your majesty." Severus sank to his knees, spreading his legs as he kneeled before the Goblin King, letting the King's eyes rake over his body.

"Very well slut. Get on your hands and knees, and crawl to the rug in front of the fireplace. Wait in that position with your ass presented." said the King giving his order as he was disrobing

"Yes, sire." replied Severus huskily and he made sure to sway his ass as he crawled to the large rug. The fireplace lit up as he got onto the rug and positioned himself, presenting himself to the King. Severus head was bowed, back arched low, making it curve deliciously, and his ass on display.

King Stoneheart had disrobed completely and his cock was proudly erect and dripping pre-cum. It was a little longer than the other Goblins but just as thick. He walked straight towards the eager submissive who had obeyed beautifully, his body was a work of art and in the perfect 'presenting' position. Sometimes the King wished he had a knot and stay tied to that delicious ass on the Potions Master.

The king let his fingers gently roam the spine of the slut and said slut groaned and moved with the touch. Severus spread his legs wider showing his erect cock, and his twitching hole to the King.

"Now slut you may call me Master, while we play but afterwards you may call me Stoneheart." the King said and Severus nodded replying, "Yes, master."

The master grinned and immediently stuck a finger in the desperate hole of the slut. Severus yelped, and gave a whine at the sudden intrusion but moaned as he felt the finger start to thrust. "You are depserate for cock aren't you? You have been fucked since just after noon today and now 6 hours later you still want a cock in your ass." said the master as he put two fingers inside, thrusting faster.

Severus whined again in agreement pushing his ass back to meet the thrusts but got a smack on his ass and the master to say, "Do not move slut! I will give you what you need."

The professor groaned but stopped moving (it was difficult to be sure). The master made sure he was stretched (he was for obvious reasons but it was manners, and being a good dom or just a good sexual partner).

Severus could feel his hole being stretched by the fingers but was sad when they felt his now empty ass. He really was a cock slut now wasn't he? Severus sighed and just let himself enjoy.

Stoneheart wasted no more time, he postioned himself behind Severus and thrusted ball deep into the welcoming ass. Severus yelled in surprise and moaned out load closing his eyes in bliss as the King started to thrust like a madman. Severus lowered his head as he let his mind go at the pleasure of a rough fuck.

A harsh thrust made Severus moan aloud saying huskily, "Hhharder, massterr!" A hiss came from the goblin but the masters hands clamped tight just above Severus's hips, and soon the King was humping Severus with wild abandon, leaning over so much that the King was starting to lick, and suck on the soft skin of the professors back.

Severus had no idea how long he was being mounted by his 'master' in this position but he could feel the kings cock start to swell and his own. The king was speeding up and his thrusts were so hard and the sound of skin against skin, Severus got shoved to his chest with his arms trapped beneath him. The King was spurred on and Severus could feel the kings cock head getting deeper and start to pummel his prostate. If anyone could walk in they would be in for a very arousing site, their king fucking a wizard so hard it would appear to be that the King was wanting to breed the wizard.

The King could feel it, Severus could feel it and soon both were cumming hard, The King kept pumping his cock in long hard thrusts to get his seed as deep into the wizard as possible, stacking a claim. Fucking the slut doggy-style was going to be a favorite.

Finally, Stoneheart let himself slowly stop thrusting and let his cock gently fall from the now drenched ass. Severus felt and heard the loud squelch and pop, feeling some cum ooze out of his ass. His hole was wide open.

"You are amazing Severus." said master lovingly as he patted the pale ass.

"Thank you, master." said Severus wore out but very satisfied.

"You can call me Stoneheart now Severus." The king replied as he gently got Severus to his shaky feet

"We shall rest for a time on the bed." Stoneheart announced and Severus followed his lead, even though his legs wanted to buckle.

Severus laid down on the wonderfully soft bed and the King laid right beside him, "Rest." was all the King said and Severus dozed off

____TIME SKIP____
After the short nap Severus and Stoneheart went back at it as Severus started with a blowjob for the king, soon Severus was riding the Goblin, and then another position, and another (over a coffee table, on a chair, multiple positions on the bed) (((A/N; I could say them but I'll let your minds do the work;) ))))

Finally after having a round of sex on their side, and a final thrust from the King both of them were exhausted.

__PRESENT TIME___

Severus came back to the present when Stoneheart said, "I think we should get you cleaned up and into a bed Severus. I have just realized it is almost midnight."

Severus had his eyes opened wide and turned his head, "I have been here for almost a day?!"

Stoneheart nodded, "I sent a letter to Hogwarts stating what we were doing and it was not our or my intention to keep you here to long."

That was and understatement and from what Stoneheart had gathered from the letter that was delivered to him just after their climactic bliss, it was a near thing for the Hogwarts elves to 'rescue' their Potions Master.

"We have your clothes here if you want to leave for Hogwarts Severus." Said the King as he pulled his cock out of the warmth that was Severus's ass. More cum came trickling out but Stoneheart to a finger and put it back in.

Severus moaned at the possessive gesture but said, "I am a little too tired right now your Majesty."

"Call me Stoneheart love. You get that right." The King replied and he continued, "You are most welcome to sleep beside me tonight and go on your way in the moring."

With that said both parties went to sleep, more than sated and completely exhausted.

__NEXT MORNING------

After a good breakfast, Severus was shown out of the bank by the King and a group of guards. "You are welcome anytime you wish to visit Severus. This experience was not just for sex but you can come back anytime to talk and know that as the Goblin Kings Submissive and if you choose Submissive to the Goblin Nation, you are under my protection."

Severus nodded and said, "I will think about that Your Majesty." and Severus left for Hogwarts and to the worried hands of the House Elves.

___________________________________
I LIVE!!! This is now complete and I have inspiration for a new addition to this series!! Hope you liked it!

Series this work belongs to: