Actions

Work Header

銃とバラ

Summary:

Their line of work consisted of having a gun with them at all times. (Hint: They're definitely not policemen.)

Chapter 1: デッドショット

Notes:

Prompt #16

Chapter Text

Hoseok was never gentle when it came to his job but seeing Namjoon panting underneath him, the younger's face flushed red and his golden skin glistening even with the poorly lit room, sent an immense feeling of fondness and wanting to spoil the fuck outta him.

Then again, Namjoon didn't want gentle, Hoseok didn't think so, too, this time. Not with the way Namjoon bit his lower lip a little too hard before licking it, slow and sensual. "What are you waiting for?" He taunted, bucking his hips up with purpose against him. He shut his eyes as he also felt the younger's hands making their way up from the sides of his thighs. He should've already acted up but they were getting up higher and higher, slowly dragging and even lingering a little longer on his ass until his fingers settled to draw circles on his back.

"Namjoon..." Hoseok groaned partly in annoyance, eyes almost closing as his head drooped down enough for his forehead to touch the younger's shoulder. "You sly little shit, I swear..."

Namjoon only chuckled heartily underneath him, tilting his head back. "Learned from the best. Don't wanna be left behind and be an embarrassment."

"So you went after my target and shot her down yourself?"

"Boss's order." The younger smiled up at him. "I only smiled at you and you missed. For the first time. That's flattering, really, but that's not very you-"

Hoseok hissed and grabbed Namjoon's chin, cutting him off. He shut him up by crashing his lips against his. He kissed him wetly, hard and deep verging to violent. He put in a little more effort than he always did when it came to kissing the younger just so to put him in his place. It was working, he was sure. If there was any want in Namjoon to push Hoseok off just to tease him, it was thrown off along with any other unnecessary thoughts he had and all that was in his head was the want for more, more, more.

The older was the first to pull out of the kiss but Namjoon's head tilted up to blindly follow his lips with his, managing to pull him in for a few more wet kisses before Hoseok pulled back again, grinning down at him. "What were you trying to say, honey?"

"Well, fuck me." He weakly laughed. "I can't remember at all."

Chapter 2: 悲しみは次に

Notes:

Prompt #13

Chapter Text

"There, there..." Hoseok squinted sharply at Jimin and Jeongguk, the two snickering from the table across them, as he rubbed Namjoon's back, comforting him. "Seokjin said it was okay. You did your job just fine, honey."

The younger just groaned, ducking down his head and pressing his lips against the rim of the glass he's holding on to. "Probably."

Hoseok kept his hand on Namjoon's back, watching the younger quietly while he dazedly drank shots after shots. The younger thought he'd fucked his recent job up when in fact, it was just a unforeseen thing that led to a small accident that didn't really even affect the process. Even Seokjin believed so, too, that he insisted for him to watch over Namjoon during their break for the meantime, keep him company. Despite being the most rational and calm one, Namjoon had those days where he'd overthink and blame himself. Even if their boss didn't say so, Hoseok already knew what to do.

Namjoon had already went past his limit but he only watched, waiting for the appropriate time to intervene. He merely batted an eye, not getting startled at all, when Namjoon suddenly slammed the glass down, its pieces scattering after being shattered. Like nothing happened, the younger only dug his hand down his jacket's pocket.

"What are you doing, Joonie?"

Namjoon jutted his bottom lip out a little and showed a stainless steel lighter and an almost empty pack of cigarettes on his palm. "Smoking."

Hoseok hummed, eyeing him carefully. "Didn't you say you already stopped?"

"Not really." He shook his head and tried to light a stick up as soon as he placed it between his lips. "I stopped trying to stop." When he successfully lit it up, he took a long drag and blew the smoke up, his eyes fluttering close. "I don't like feeling heavy... And smoking's nice.  Makes me feel light."

"Does it?" Namjoon weakly moaned in distress as the older gently pried the cigarette off the younger's hand, crushing it on the ash tray in the middle of the table. "Let's do something nicer, yeah?"

He slurred, "What's it?"

"Come on." Hoseok encouraged him, gently pulling Namjoon up from his seat. "You'll know when we get back."

Chapter 3: ああ、スリル!

Notes:

Prompt #9

Chapter Text

"Two o'clock." Namjoon turned to the direction and pulled the trigger of his handgun, an IMI Desert Eagle, a body then falling lifeless immediately after the shot with the bullet going through the man's head precisely. "Ten are going to your direction. All automatics. Move. Now."

"Got it, darling. Can't wait to see your beautiful face."

Hoseok laughed through the earpiece, making Namjoon smile widely. "If you get killed mid-flirt, I'd laugh at your burial with a new man by my side."

He shot four men ahead of him and the younger only clicked his tongue playfully. "I'd come out of my grave and gut that man alive."

"Sniper to your left, up in the tinted glass. You've got two bullets for that with Mr. Remington." Namjoon ran and rolled down, pressing himself against the wall and grabbed his shotgun, Model 31, off his back as bullets ricocheted from around him. "Not me?"

Namjoon pumped his shotgun and aimed shortly. The glass broke and the sniper's body jutted out after the second shot before falling to the ground with a thud. "Nah." He threw his shotgun, already empty, and checked his handgun. Only one bullet left. "How many at the exit?"

"Two at left turn." Just enough, he thought. He immediately got up to his feet and ran through the corridor. When he turned, arm already stretched out, he pulled the trigger and shot the forehead of the first man, bullet passing through the first head and the second one. Both men fell at the same time as Namjoon left with a smirk at the dead bodies.

Once he pushed through the door, leaving a grenade behind, Namjoon jumped through the van's back, not even bothering to shut the door even as it was already running, and diving over to catch Hoseok's lips with his. He smiled against his lips and hissed, "Wouldn't gut you."

"What?" Hoseok confusedly laughed as the younger nosed his cheek, panting.

"I wouldn't gut you alive after I come out of my grave. I'd fuck you 'til death."

With a snort, Hoseok wrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist. "I'm not really into necrophilia but I'm sure it can be considered with you."

"Jesus." Yoongi groaned from the front, eyes set on the road but squinting. "You two are disgusting. I'm never driving for you two again." He groaned again, louder, when he noticed the two in the back of the van gave him no attention.

Chapter 4: 夜は浅い

Notes:

Prompt #21

Chapter Text

Screams and cries echoed throughout the room as he laid draped on a velvet chaise longue on one side of the room. One of his arms were hanging down, hands caressing the carpet which was soft underneath his fingers. He felt the robe he's wearing slip down a little so he pulled his hand back up and wrapped it a little more around his body. Even the robe felt so soft and smooth. Rich people did live even in this small form of luxury, he though.

"You only have to tell us where the flashdrive is, yeah? And this will be over." He watched across Hoseok kiss the crown of the woman's head from behind her as she sat on a Georgian chair with a sheaf back in the middle of the room before putting his chin over her shoulder. "No unnecessary pain."

The woman tried to hit Hoseok with her head but he avoided it easily and pulled away from her, chuckling in amusement as he watched her flail in her sheer lingerie and try to get the restraints off her. "Fuck you!" She hissed and trashed more, moving the chair along with her a little. "You're never getting those information!"

"Now, now. Don't be so hostile. We only want it because we have to get rid of it." He walked around her and pulled his glove down tight, the black leather snug around his hand. "Honey, what do you think should I do with her since she's not too friendly?"

"Her fingers look pretty." He smiled lazily. "Her nails are long and painted." The older smiled back at him and knelt down beside the bag on the floor, pulling a pincer out of it. "Quite a scratcher... She might've left marks on my back earlier."

"Show it to me." Namjoon got up and turned his back before slipping the robe off his shoulders and showing his back with scratches blooming red on it. Hoseok clicked his tongue and glared at the woman. "Turn a music on, honey."

Wearing the robe again, Namjoon leaned over the chaise longue to reach for the graphophone and set the needle on the vinyl, an unfamilar classical song immediately playing. He laid back down comfortably and let the song bleed into him, the woman, on the other hand, on her soft carpet with screams and cries.