Actions

Work Header

銃とバラ

Summary:

Their line of work consisted of having a gun with them at all times. (Hint: They're definitely not policemen.)

Chapter 1: デッドショット

Notes:

Prompt #16

Chapter Text

Hoseok was never gentle when it came to his job but seeing Namjoon panting underneath him, the younger's face flushed red and his golden skin glistening even with the poorly lit room, sent an immense feeling of fondness and wanting to spoil the fuck outta him.

Then again, Namjoon didn't want gentle, Hoseok didn't think so, too, this time. Not with the way Namjoon bit his lower lip a little too hard before licking it, slow and sensual. "What are you waiting for?" He taunted, bucking his hips up with purpose against him. He shut his eyes as he also felt the younger's hands making their way up from the sides of his thighs. He should've already acted up but they were getting up higher and higher, slowly dragging and even lingering a little longer on his ass until his fingers settled to draw circles on his back.

"Namjoon..." Hoseok groaned partly in annoyance, eyes almost closing as his head drooped down enough for his forehead to touch the younger's shoulder. "You sly little shit, I swear..."

Namjoon only chuckled heartily underneath him, tilting his head back. "Learned from the best. Don't wanna be left behind and be an embarrassment."

"So you went after my target and shot her down yourself?"

"Boss's order." The younger smiled up at him. "I only smiled at you and you missed. For the first time. That's flattering, really, but that's not very you-"

Hoseok hissed and grabbed Namjoon's chin, cutting him off. He shut him up by crashing his lips against his. He kissed him wetly, hard and deep verging to violent. He put in a little more effort than he always did when it came to kissing the younger just so to put him in his place. It was working, he was sure. If there was any want in Namjoon to push Hoseok off just to tease him, it was thrown off along with any other unnecessary thoughts he had and all that was in his head was the want for more, more, more.

The older was the first to pull out of the kiss but Namjoon's head tilted up to blindly follow his lips with his, managing to pull him in for a few more wet kisses before Hoseok pulled back again, grinning down at him. "What were you trying to say, honey?"

"Well, fuck me." He weakly laughed. "I can't remember at all."