Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Almost More Storm Than Sky
Stats:
Published:
2017-01-27
Updated:
2017-03-04
Words:
2,039
Chapters:
2/?
Comments:
5
Kudos:
114
Bookmarks:
10
Hits:
2,740

Sky Takes Rain

Summary:

Explicitly Xanxus/Squalo scene(s) from the "Almost More Storm than Sky" continuity, but can also be read as stand alone smut:

Chapter 1: Paralleling the events in "Cloudy Rain", Squalo kneels and offers Xanxus his Sword and the Varia. Xanxus accepts, and there is dubiously consensual sex (Squalo walks into the situation knowing what is likely to happen, and consent is implied.)

Chapter 2: Set between the events of "One More" and "Cavallone Sky". A rebonding, with a little more pre-thought from Squalo. Sparring and sex, and an implied relationship.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Squalo kneels, offering his sword to the youngest of the Vongola boys, the one with the strength he wants to follow so much he can taste it, and waits; Xanxus' whimsies are notorious, and he half expects to find his sword snatched up and for the next sensation to be sharp, bloody and final.

Instead Xanxus laughs and spits something in a dialect that Squalo can't quite follow.

And he still kneels, eyes shut, waiting.

When it comes, the blow is blunt against his temple, sending him sprawling across the floor of the courtyard and his sword skittering across the flagstones, but he welcomes it - and the darkness it brings with it.

He wakes, face down, to a spike of pain shooting up his spine, a dull throbbing headache, red-orange flames burning around the hand occupying his field of vision, and his Will dancing beneath his skin. The flagstones are cold and smooth against his left cheek, his chest and his cock, contrasting almost painfully with the blazing heat pinning him to them.

The weight pinning him shifts, driving another spike of pain up his spine as what can only be Xanxus' cock is forced the rest of the way into his body, and he tenses reflexively around it's bulk, trying to deny this is happening. The okama warned him. Warned him that a Sky like Xanxus would take and take and take till he had nothing left, and then consume him whole. Warned him that this was a possibility, handed him lube, told him what to do before kneeling to the teen, just in case, but what he’d done hadn’t been enough.

The voice that whispers in his ear, demanding that he relax his damn muscles is cold, even though Squalo can see - can feel the Flames crackling, waiting to consume him if he falters - if he denies the other what he's seeking. His own Flames rise in answer to the threat, and Xanxus’ surge in response. He’s relieved when they submit rather than flare further, accepting on an instinctual level his intellectual decision this was his chosen Sky, the one for whom he wants to be the Requiem Rain, the only one he has an desire to serve.

He can’t do anything about the lack of lubrication, but he is capable of using his Flames internally to ease the muscles surrounding the intrusion into his body. He can also feel his Flames seep into his Sky through the skin contact between them, calming and focusing the fury raging at the core of Xanxus. He shivered at the thought of the fact that what he was to lend his Sky was focus for his rage. Xanxus’ rage focused - that was a terrifying and arousing thought, that makes his own cock swell.

The pain eases as their Flames mesh with each other, and he goes slack, allowing Xanxus to take what he needs from him. The other teen responds by pulling him up into something closer to a kneeling position, weight supported by his forearms; the positional shift changes the angle of the strokes makes a brilliant white heat bloom in his gut, and curl around the base of his spine, and he can already tell that despite what he thought his orientation had been, he wanted more of this.

Wanted the fire, wanted the rapidly blooming pleasure and the threat at his back. Wanted to feel his Sky to pin him down and force him to accept his cock. Wanted the stretch and the burn and the weight of Xanxus’ Flames bearing down on him. Wanted this. Wanted the hand that now wrapped around his cock, with its calluses - different calluses from the ones on his own hands - that was stroking him roughly, demanding that he surrender even his pleasure to his Sky.

He shrieks when a particularly vicious thrust flips him over the edge he's been balancing on, into the same abyss he occupies when he fights for his life, where the pain doesn't matter anywhere near as much as the pleasure does. And it thrills him. He's spent so much time chasing this state, that -

Oh.

He understands. Knows that this is the reward for his surrender. For the fact that he has given up everything, up to, and including the time and nature of his death to his Sky. And with that realisation, the tight knot of pain and pleasure curled at the base of his spine ruptures and tears him apart, until all he’s aware of is the cock that his core muscles are clamping down on, and the hand on his own cock and his Sky. He's home.

Notes:

Xanxus is 16 to Squalo's 14 here.