Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2016-08-27
Updated:
2016-08-26
Words:
326
Chapters:
1/?
Comments:
5
Kudos:
80
Bookmarks:
12
Hits:
979

Best Left Forgotten

Summary:

When Grisia lost his memory he forgot Geo''s teachings and reverted back to the sweet child he used to be.
When Ecilan come's across him it triggers a memory so he agrees to come with. Unfortunately on the way back memorys long forgotten are remembered.
The Ice Knight and his Vice-Captain learn something new about a man they believed they knew everything about. And what they learned, brears their hearts.

Chapter 1: Re-meeting Ice

Chapter Text

"Grisia"

The releaved shout carried across the street. The squad turned around looking for the source of the yell.

They saw a man striding acrook the street, his light blue hair waving in slight breeze. Sybil stood stunned, for some unknown reason she seemed unable to understand what she was seeing. The same thing seemed to be wrong with the othe members of the team.

"Sybil, whats wrong?" Grisia asked confused.

"The Ice Knight is known to be cold, but he looks worried." Sybil answered softly.

The Ice Knight reached the team, his Vice-Captain not far behind. He reached out and gently grabbed Grisia by the arms. "Are you OK? You just dissappeared. We couldn't find you." He said, tripping over his words in his rush to get them out.

"I'm sorry but, do I know you?" Grisia whispered.

The Ice Knight took a step back, shock written all over his face. 

"He's lost his memory." Yuna told the distrught Knight.

"I see." Spoke Ice, "My name is Ecilan."

"Ecilan.... I know that name.... I...." Grisia paused, confused before looking up.

"Wastelan.... that's what call you.... I think...." He cut himself off again, bitting his lip.

The other Holy Knights all knew that Grisia was the weakest of them all but it was only now that he looked it. Grisia was always the smallest of the eleven, his golden hair came down to just below his shoulders highlighting his feminine featurs. With his arms folded across his chest and the uncertain look in his pale blue eyes, he looked, breakable.

 Ecilan smiled slightly, "You call me that, I don't know why but you always do. Would you be willing to come with me?"

"I would." Grisia answered.

Ecilan led him over to his horse that was waiting with the rest of his platoon, gently he placed Grisia on the back before getting on himself. Wrapping Grisia's arms around him he gave the command to ride out.