Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of Drace's Bumper Stories
Stats:
Published:
2016-03-02
Updated:
2020-11-30
Words:
84,644
Chapters:
156/?
Comments:
105
Kudos:
2,319
Bookmarks:
247
Hits:
343,583

Flash Fiction Fuckings

Summary:

A collection of short flash fiction requested through my tumblr. I'm going to do a flash fiction day at least once every month, and keep all the results here organized by date! If you wanna join in on next month's fun, come follow me on Twitter!

Please keep in mind that these stories are extremely varied in kink, tone, and pairings. Some of them are romantic, some of them are hardcore and rough, and one of them literally has a naked Commander Shepard spreading dank memes. So...they're truly a bit of dirty chaos. I've decided to make a separate chapter for each, and the summary is a copy/paste of the actual prompt request that led to me writing it. Since all the chapter titles start with the franchise it's set in, should be easy to navigate to the smut you want!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Kill la Kill - In la Cest

Summary:

The prompt: Filthy Fling Suggestion... Ryuko/Satsuki from Kill la Kill, incest, girl on girl, only kissing/tongue play

Chapter Text

“I can’t…I can’t believe that this is actually happening.” From Satsuki’s voice, it was hard to tell if her words were from a shameful desperation, or a joyful celebration. After all, it was difficult to concentrate with her sister’s mouth across her slit. The older girl’s body stretched out a little more, her long legs sweeping to both edges of the bed and almost shyly exposing more of herself. With a deep blush lining her features she gazed down at the mop of black and red hair nestled in between her thighs, the source of nearly every conflicting sensation going through her in that instant. “Y…You’re a madwoman.”

“Big words from someone that’s enjoying herself so much.” Ryuko replied, though her voice was muffled by the taste of Ryuko’s entrance. With a wicked gleam in her eyes she gazed up at her, and when she saw the almost timid tremor through her sister’s face Ryuko couldn’t help but draw forth more of it. It was with a wicked smile that she pulled her mouth from Satsuki’s slit, her lips still marked with her sister’s nectar. As she drew forward to the older girl her hand finally lowered, giving a slow, sweet pet to Satsuki’s folds just as she drew her mouth dangerously close. Though she had been servicing her for the past few minutes they hadn’t yet kissed, and now Satsuki was faced with the final taboo as her sister’s mouth inched closer and closer to her own.

When Ryuko spoke, her lips were close enough to Satsuki’s own that she could feel a drop of nectar strike her; a bit of delight cleaned from her folds. The intimacy sent shock waves through her, and a shameful blush to cross her features as she heard Ryuko’s words beckon in an irresistible tone.

“Kiss me.” She purred, before leaning forward and stealing from Satsuki the chance to say no.