Actions

Work Header

spread your wings my little butterfly

Chapter 12: Blame It On The Alcohol

Summary:

Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on Patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

Chapter Text

When Hummel spins the bottle around and it begins to slow, looking like it will land between Rachel and Santana, Santana's alcohol-addled mind makes a split-second decision. Rachel, who's still single, has a glint of lust in her eyes as the bottle spins, and though it will be traumatizing to both her and Hummel later to have kissed, at least they won't have to deal with the insanity of Rachel Berry. Santana isn't a single, insane, spotlight hogging midget with the strangest ideas about gay boys.

When the bottle finally stops Santana nudges it just a little and loudly announces, "Heads up, Hobbit, Santana's gonna get her mack on."

Hummel looks panicked, but Berry is pouting so that makes up for it.

(And honestly, Santana doesn't really get why Berry's upset. Like, seriously, Hummel’s pretty but he's not hot.

It's probably just the alcohol making Man Hands even more insane than normal.)

It's chaste, barely the slightest touch of lips, and honestly Santana thinks she's probably had more intense kisses with Blaine as children, but it's still a kiss with her hermanito's novio so ew-central. It's almost incest, in a way.

She smirks as she leans back, knowing to keep up appearances. "Not half bad, Lady Lips." Some distant part of her mind acknowledges the irony that if Hummel were a girl she might actually be interested in him.

Hummel glares at her and it clicks that he's sober. She looks over at Blaine as Puck spins the bottle, eyes on Zizes, and sees his face scrunched up in almost puppy-like confusion. She knows he's had a drink or two- that must be boggling his mind nearly as bad as the fact that his sister and his boyfriend just kissed.

And once again- ewww.