Actions

Work Header

With The Homies | Obey Me! x Reader Oneshot Collection

Chapter 3: mammon, beelzebub, and belphegor x fem!reader | brother bonding time

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Just another day at the House of Lamentation for you, hugging a book you had borrowed from Satan as you walked through the halls back to your room. Another boring weekend, well as boring as living with 8 demon brothers in one house but still nothing is going on at all. Nothing out the ordinary. Well it was strange living here and strange that nothing weird has happened knowing those brother and after Belphie's return things just got even stranger. You walked passed the living room, you heard your name being whispered-yelled from inside.

"Y/n!" You heard. You frowned and decided to check it out. Walking out into the living room and on the floor with blankets and cushions (probably Belphie's doing) from the couch was Beel and Belphie sleeping soundly with a Mammon struggling between them.

"Wow, this is the weirdest thing I've seen all day." You said with small smile on your face.

"Ha, ha, very funny. Help me out, will ya!" Mammon exclaimed.

"Shh, you'll wake them up," You hushed him. "Besides you three look so cute like that." You chuckled after.

"Like hell! It ain't cute! I asked for yer help, human!" Mammon exclaimed.

You shook your head and a smile appeared on your face as you took your phone out of your pocket. "Nuh-uh, I'm taking pictures first~." You cooed as you snapped a few pics of the three from a few different angles, your eyes shimmering.

"Stap it already, ya here? And delete those!" Mammon yelled.

"Not a chance." You smirked at him.

"Mmm..." You and Mammon shifted their attention to Belphie, who stirred in his sleep alomg with Beel.

"Y/n? When did you get?" Beel asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Mammon, you're being too loud." Belphie whined, rolling over away from him.

You crouched down near Beel with your elbows on your knees, resting your head in your hands. "Mammon called me over here. So, I had no choice but to walk over here. And it seems the three of you are having some brotherly bonding time." You said to Beel.

"Yeah if being crashed by your younger brothers is brotherly bonding time to you then you're out yer mind, human!" Mammon yelled.

You frowned, rolling your eyes a bit at Mammon. "Ugh, you're no fun, Mammon."

Mammon scoffed. "Whatever..." Mammon grumbled.

"Y/n." Belphie called to you.

You turned your attention the youngest of the eight demons. "Mhmm?" You answered him.

"Join us, will you?" He asked you.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Sure." You said with a small smile.

You laid down next to Belphie, wrapping your hands around his waist and snuggled into his chest, taking in his scent.

"Hey... Belphie..." Mammon whined watching the two of you but you smacked his chest with an open palm causing him to hiss in pain.

This action made Belphie smirked into your hair as he heard you and Beel chuckled as you all relaxed into a light sleep, well expect a grumpy Mammom.

Notes:

Hello! I know the chapters that I have been posting haven't been very long yet but I'll you that these chapters are months old and I'm hoping that my newer ones will be longer, I'm just practicing with this formate and trying to get used to it so bare with me plz. Anyway, I hope you like these and many of the new chapters to come.