Actions

Work Header

With The Homies | Obey Me! x Reader Oneshot Collection

Summary:

some oneshots from obey me! I didn't know where to put them at the time had them in multifandom book though I don't want them there so I'm putting them here. Hope you like them.

Chapter 1: mammon x fem!reader | when he gets turned into a dog

Chapter Text

It's been an odd day for you, its been too quiet around here and after the first few hours of you weekend, sitting in your room in silence as you scrolled through your phone when you finally figured it out. Where is your loud mouth, money-loving idiot? Mammon. Clingy being his middle name. He hasn't even blown up your phone with texts tell to come to his room or asking you to hang out outside the House of Lamentation which was odd. This radio silence from Mammon, genuinely made you upset which you'd never admit it. Did you ask his brothers? Yes. Do they know where Mammon is? No. Do they even care to know? No. Honestly, they're no help when it comes to Mammon. That's when your phone went off and it was a text from Mammon. Finally, you were curious about where he's been so you opened the message.

Mammon
Save meeee, Y/n please!
I screwed up and turned myself into a dog!

Y/n
the hell?!
how'd you do that?

Mammon
That's not important right now!
Gaah! these damn paws make it hard to type.
Please, you gotta help me, Y/n!

You sighed and rolled your eyes at his stupidity. How the hell did he get himself into these situations. He needs a keeper full-time. So, you decided to tease him, just to spite him. You smirked, a cat-like grin appeared across your face.

Y/n
send pics! I wanna see!

You laughed as you sent your text, keeping the same cat-like smirk on your face. you were very proud of yourself.

Mammon
This ain't the time for that!
If my brothers find out, I'm never gonna hear the end of it.

Y/n
then shall I go tell them what you did, you idiot?

Mammon
Hell no!
Don't you dare!
It would be one thing if I was a Great Dane or somethin', but I'm a little ankle-bitter

"Pfft!" You tried to suppress a laugh because Mammon put a mental picture in your head of a tiny dog with Mammon's skin and hair color, a white and brown fur-ball typing away with his little paws.

Y/n
when I find you, I'm taking pictures, Mammon~

Mammon
I won't let you!
C'mon Y/n! You're the only one I can count on!
Come get me, quick!

Y/n
ugh, fine!
I'll come and get you.
where are you?

Mammon
My room

Y/n
kay
give me a sec, I'll be right there

Mammon
Thanks, Y/n!
You're an angel!

Y/n
yeah, yeah

'Just when I thought he couldn't get any stupider.' You sighed yet you laughed to yourself as you got up from your bed and made your way to Mammon's room to help him change back to himself. And lets just say, you got those pics.