Actions

Work Header

the photographs your boyfriend took (im not okay)

Chapter Text

Oboro was drinking tea with Nemuri when their husbands came home.

“I punched a reporter.” Hizashi said as they flopped on the couch next to Nemuri.

“Posting those photos while we were still at the agency was a stupid idea.” Shouta said, kissing Oboro’s forehead.

“Where are the kids?”

“Toshi’s doing homework, Eri’s playing with her dolls, and Tenko is answering messages people have been sending him.” Oboro explained.

“He’s answering via meme.” Nemuri said.

“Are we sure he’s not biologically Oboro’s?” Shouta asked.

“Haha, very funny. Are we still sure Hitoshi isn’t somehow your offspring?”

“Considering I would know if I gave birth; yes.”

“Boys, boys. You’re both pretty and adopted mini yous.” Nemuri laughed.

Shouta’s face softened. “I’m glad to see you're still not in a bad mood.”

Nemuri nodded. “I had my moment and now I feel better. Besides, I have all the family I need in this house. As long as I have my loves and my babies, my father or anyone can say anything they want about me without it really bothering me.”

Oboro stretched his arms around all three of his spouses. “We got your back and now anyone who says shit is going to have to deal with all of us at full force.”

“I love you guys. You all are the best husbands a girl can have.”

“I’m not your husband.” Shouta snorted.

“You’re my co spouse and best friend so I get to call you my husband.”

“Fine, be a lesbian with a gay man for a husband.” Shouta said.

“I mean I’m already a lesbian with two nonbinary husbands, I can have a gay man.”

“You two have the strangest conversations.” Hizashi said.

“It’s because they’re talking in binary code.” Oboro laughed at his own joke.

Shouta rolled his eyes. “That was terrible.”

Hizashi nodded. “Completely awful.”

Nemuri laughed. “That’s worse than your usual dad jokes.”

Oboro pouted. “You’re all so mean!”