Actions

Work Header

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc Deluxe

Summary:

This is basically the same story except I’m adding in two of my own OC’s into the story, There will be different deaths and survivors, but Junko is still the Mastermind…yay

Notes:

This is the Prologue, this story will be the POV of my Male OC, if you have never read, played, or watched Danganronpa, then I suggest you do, there will be spoilers.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Prologue: Welcome to Despair Academy (Part 1)

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Third Person POV:

A boy was sleeping on a desk, he had short dark purple hair, black glasses, white buttoned shirt, a unbuttoned dark purple blazer, a dark grey tie, black pants and grey dress shoes, lavender purple eyes, and a sketch book.

The boy suddenly woke up.

???: Huh? What’s…going on? Where am I? I don’t recognize this classroom, why are there metal plates on the windows?

The boy then noticed a piece of paper on the desk. He grabbed it and began reading it.

Pamphlet: The Next Semester is about to start. Starting today, this school will be your entire world.

???: What in the world, is it talking about the entrance ceremony for Hopes Peak? This doesn’t seem normal.

The boy remembered what he was doing before he got here, his name is Kyotaro Kirigiri, He is an Ultimate that was selected to attend Hope’s Peak Academy as the Ultimate Sketch Artist. But when he got inside the entrance hall, he blacked out. Although he remembers that someone was with him, a girl with lavender hair. But he decided to ignore it for now and head to the entrance hall.

Kyotaro: This should be it.

He opens the doors and sees, 15 other students. They all looked so unique.

Spikey Hair: Woah! Another new kid?

Kyotaro: Hm, I assume you are all new students as well?

Small Girl: Yes…We’re all new here. Today’s was supposed to be our first day of class.

Fat Boy: So counting him that makes sixteen, seems like a good cut off point, but I wonder if this is everyone…

Kyotaro’s POV:

So these are all the students that we’re chosen as Hope’s Peak’s Newest students. But I recognize someone in the group, a small child like girl with short blond hair comes running up to me and hugs me. She’s wearing a blue button up sailor uniform with a white and blue skirt, a pink hoodie that’s open, a blue hair clip, white socks with two grey stripes, pink and blue shoes, grey eyes, and a glow stick around her neck like a necklace.

Kyotaro: Huh? Izumi?

Izumi: Kyo! Oh I’m so glad your here as well!

Rockstar Guy: Huh? You two know each other?

Izumi: Yeah! We’re childhood friends!

Izumi Piyoishi, she is my childhood friend. We’ve known each other ever since grade school. She is always so energetic and positive, I’m not really fond of those type of people but, she’s my first and only friend that I ever made. When I got accepted into Hope’s Peak, she got all excited and told me she got accepted as well, and was labeled the Ultimate Toy Maker. I’m very glad to see her again.

Blond Girl: Just, how many people do you know? You seemed to have known the Silver haired girl over there.

Silver haired girl? I turned to look at the back of the entrance hall, and see her.

Kyotaro: Kyoko?

Kyoko: Kyotaro. So your here too…

Blue Girl: Huh? So you know her too?

Kyotaro: Yes. We’re Cousins.

Goth Lolita: Cousins? I guess that would sort of explain why you two look almost similar to each other.

Kyoko Kirigiri, my cousin. Her father and my mother we’re twins, which is why we both look identical. We we’re also both born on the same day. People often mistaken us for twins, we’ve known each other ever since we we’re born. Izumi also knew about her, she always tried to be friends with her. But I knew that Kyoko wouldn’t want to get attached to anyone ever again, not since that incident happened. We both arrived at Hope’s Peak Together, she got excepted as the Ultimate ???

Athletic Girl: So, does this mean this is everyone?

Before anyone could answer her question. The door opens again, and an average looking guy shows up.

Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed, sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I have been busy. The next part will just be My Male OC introducing himself to everyone else.

Chapter 2: Prologue: Welcome to Despair Academy (Part 2)

Summary:

This is the second part of the Prologue, Makoto introduces himself to everyone (I’m just gonna skip the introductions because I don’t wanna type all of it in this chapter, but I won’t skip the introductions of the OC’s and Kyoko) and they begin assessing their situation. Purashido also introduces himself to the other students. Also Student Handbook information in the beginning of this Chapter! Yay!

Notes:

We’re almost at the end of the prologue, yay!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kyotaro Kirigiri’s E-Handbook Information:

Name: Kyotaro Kirigiri

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 106 Ibs

Chest: 29 in.

Blood Type: B

Birthday: October 6

Likes: Quiet Places, Beautiful Scenery

Dislikes: Annoying People, Dirty Jokes

Talent: Ultimate Sketch Artist

Izumi Piyoishi’s E-handbook Information:

Name: Izumi Piyoishi

Height: 4’4”

Weight: 69 Ibs

Chest: 25 in.

Blood Type: O

Birthday: November 25

Like’s: Glowsticks, Candy

Dislikes: Rude People, Robbery

Talent: Ultimate Toy Maker

Kyotaro’s POV:

The new guy stood infront of the door. He must be the Seventh student, but that’s weird, if I remember correctly, there should be a total of 18 students to fill up an entire class. So where’s the Eighteenth student?

Average Boy: Um…how’s it going? My name is Makoto Naegi. Sorry about being late. A bunch of stuff just happened, and then all of a sudden I was Just…asleep.

Spikey Hair: Woah, you too?

Goth Lolita: This is getting curiouser and curiouser…

Everyone passed out? What exactly is going on here?

Fat Guy: This is strange…beyond any doubt, I declare that this is a strange situation indeed!

Makoto: What are you guys talking about? I don’t have any idea what’s going on right now.

Hall Moniter: Just a moment! There’s something I need to address! Makoto, your tardiness is unacceptable! I’m sure you were told to come at the meeting at 8 a.m. Sharp! To be late for your first day is unspeakable! I must report you, and you must accept your due punishment!

Blond Girl: What’s your problem? It’s not like he wanted to be late. He had no control over it.

Athletic Girl: Everyone calm down! Listen, how about we all introduce ourselves to each other?

Delinquent Guy: The hell?! This isn’t the time for freakin introductions!

Goth Lolita: Maybe, but it may be best to find out who we all are before going to the bigger problem. Otherwise, how can we talk to each other if we don’t even know each other’s name?

Small Girl: She’s got a good point.

Blue Girl: Okay, so let’s get the introductions out of the way, then we can move on to whatever else. Sounds good?

Oh god, this means I have to introduce myself to the others, I really don’t feel like talking to others.

Izumi: Hey Kyo! Aren’t you gonna introduce yourself to the others?

Kyotaro: I’d rather not.

Izumi: But how else are you gonna make more friends?

Kyotaro: I think I’m fine with you as my friend.

Izumi: Come on! Please? Please? Please?

She starts pulling on my hand like a child, she has always been like this, I got used to this years ago, and I know that she won’t stop until I say yes, and besides, I’m gonna need to know everyone’s names and talents.

Izumi: Please? I’ll come with you if you agree!

Kyotaro: Sigh, fine. Let’s get this over with.

Izumi: Yay! Let’s go!

We go over to the others to start introducing ourselves.

Hall Monitor: I’m Kiyotaka Ishimaru. I believe in bold simplicity! Let's work together on our educational crusade!

I can already tell this guy and I won’t get along, 1: he’s too loud and annoying, 2: he’ll probably get on everyone’s cases for doing something bad as break the school rules.

Izumi: It’s nice to meet you! I’m Izumi Piyoishi, and this is Kyotaro Kirigiri!

Kiyotaka: Ah! Kyotaro and Izumi, those are wonderful names! You should thank your parents for naming you! You can call me Taka, I’m known as the Ultimate Moral Compass!

Yep, this guy and I won’t get along, at least he seems mature unlike my old classmates who would act like children and make dirty jokes, I hate those type of people.

Braid Girl: N-not that you two will remember my n-name, but I-I’m Toko….Toko Fukawa.

Izumi: Hello! I’m Izumi Piyoishi, and this is Kyotaro Kirigiri! It’s nice to meet you!

Toko: Ugh! W-will you t-two stop showing o-off infront of m-me!?

Izumi: Huh? We weren’t showing off.

Toko: D-don’t l-lie to me! You two p-probably think you t-two are the most l-lovely and b-better couple out of everyone I-in the entire world! P-people like you m-make me sick!

Izumi: What? K-Kyo and I aren’t a couple!

Toko: Y-you can’t fool me, I s-see how you t-two flirt infront of everyone, your p-probably trying to m-make single people j-jealous, aren’t you?

Okay, this girl is starting to get on my nerves.

Izumi: No we’re not!

Toko: O-or maybe you w-wanna s-seduce other boys by m-making them want you, y-your p-probably a skank who-

That’s it, I had enough.

Kyotaro: DO YOU MIND SHUTTING UP? YOUR STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES!

Toko: Eeeek!

It seems like everyone turned to see me, they were surprised to hear me yell.

Kyotaro: Let’s go.

Izumi: K-Kyo Wait!

Blue Girl: Hi, I'm Sayaka Maizono. I look forward to getting to know you.

Izumi: Oh, I’ve seen you on TV before! Your that famous pop sensation! I’m a big fan!

Sayaka: Hehe, it’s nice to meet one of my fans.

Sayaka then turned towards me.

Sayaka: I heard what you said to Toko earlier. Are you okay?

Kyotaro: Yeah I’m fine, I just couldn’t stand to hear her insult Izumi.

Sayaka: Aw, that was sweet of you, it’s like you two are a couple!

Izumi: W-why do people keep saying that? W-we’re just f-friends…

Sayaka: Hehe.

At least she’s normal. Kind of.

Rockstar Guy: Yo! the name’s Leon Kuwata! What’s up?

Izumi: It’s nice to meet you Leo!

Leon: Leo? That a nickname, I don’t mind I guess.

Izumi always gives people nicknames, no matter if their her friends or not, she will always call them by nickname.

Leon: Say, are you two dating?

Izumi: H-Huh!?

Kyotaro: Sigh, no we are not, I get tired of people asking us this question over and over again.

Leon: Oh, so that means she’s single?

Kyotaro: Don’t get any ideas, she’s like a sister to me, and if you try to go after her, I will make sure there’s nothing on top of your neck, got it?

Leon: Uh…y-yeah…got it…

I’ll make sure Izumi avoids this guy.

Fat Guy: I….am Hifumi Yamada. But if you want to call me by my nickname, 'The Alpha and the Omega' I don't mind!

Izumi: It’s nice to-

Kyotaro: Lets go.

Hifumi: Eh!? Already!? But we just begun our introduc-

I decided to ignore him and bring Izumi with me.

Izumi: Why did you suddenly want to leave him Kyo?

Kyotaro: I can already tell that he’s a pervert, I don’t want anything to do with him.

Izumi: But-

Kyotaro: No buts, let’s move on.

I didn’t want to talk to him at all.

Athletic Girl: Heya! I'm Aoi Asahina! But my friends just call me Hina. Sup?

Izumi: Hey! It’s nice to meet you Hina!

Aoi: So, uh, what’s your name again? Sorry, totally forgot!

Izumi: I’m Izumi Piyoishi!

Kyotaro: Kyotaro Kirigiri.

Aoi: Oh yeah, I knew it was something like that!

This girl doesn’t seem that bright. Wait, what is she doing?

Izumi: Huh? What are you doing?

Aoi: You don’t know? If you wanna remember someone’s name, you gotta write it on your hand three times!

Where did she even hear that from?

Aoi: Hey, by the way…how do you spell both of your last name’s?

Izumi: P, I, Y,O,I,S,H,I.

Kyotaro : I’m not telling you, you can figure out by yourself.

Izumi: Hey! Don’t be so rude to her, here Hina, I’ll help you spell his last name!

So far, most of the people here don’t seem that bright.

Small Girl: Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Chihiro Fujisaki. Sorry, I get kinda embarrassed whenever I introduce myself like this. Anyway, I hope we can get along.

This girl is almost as short as Izumi is, Izumi is still the smallest person in this place so far. I wonder if Chihiro gets mistaken for a child like Izumi.

Izumi: Yeah! I hope we can get along as well Chiro!

Chihiro: Huh? Chiro?

Izumi: Yeah, do you not like the nickname?

Chihiro: O-oh no, I was just surprised is all…no one has ever given me a nickname like that…

Izumi: Aw, your so cute when you blush Chiro!

Chihiro: Uh, Maybe it's just my imagination, but….have we met before?

Kyotaro: No, we haven’t.

Chihiro: Oh, sorry.

Izumi: Don’t worry Chiro, it’s fine.

Chihiro: R-really? T-thanks!

This girl seems normal at least, maybe it wouldn’t be too bad to talk to her again, that is if I feel like it.

Izumi: Hey Kiri! Who were you talking too?

Kyoko: I’m Just introducing myself to Makoto.

Makoto: Oh hey, my name is Makoto Naegi, who are you two?

Izumi: Oh right! I’m Izumi Piyoishi! I’m the Ultimate Toymaker!

Kyotaro: Kyotaro Kirigiri, Ultimate Sketch Artist.

Makoto: It’s nice to meet you both, you two know Kyoko?

Izumi: Yeah, she’s Kyo’s cousin! And I’m they’re childhood friend!

Makoto: Oh I see, you and Kyoko do look really identical, almost like your twins.

Kyotaro: My mother and her father we’re twins, we we’re both born on the same day, so we’re kind of like twins.

Makoto: I see, well I hope we can get along, I’ll see you guys later.

Makoto then left to go talk to the other people.

Kyotaro: Did he ask you about your talent?

Kyoko: Yes, but I didn’t tell him.

Izumi: Huh? Why not?

Kyoko: Because, I didn’t have to tell him.

Izumi: But, what’s so hard about telling him that your the Ultimate…..the Ultimate….wha…

Kyotaro: Izumi? What’s wrong? Did you forget that she’s the Ultimate….

What’s going on? Why can’t I remember my own cousins talent?

Kyoko: So it seems, you two also forgot what my talent is, I don’t understand why I can’t remember it, I remember you two and my family but…there are something’s that are missing in my memory.

Kyotaro: By why is it only you who has forgotten your talent? Everyone else seems to remember their own talent.

Kyoko: I’m not sure, but i’m going to figure it out, let’s end this discussion for now.

Kyotaro: Understood.

This situation has gotten more mysterious.

Blond Girl: Hii! I'm Junko Enoshima! Charmed, I'm sure!

Izumi: Oh, I’ve seen you before! Your magazine’s have sold well in stores near me, but…something’s off, you look a little different from your pictures.

Junko: Huh? Oh, are you talking about my cover photos and junk? Ahaha, well of course! Those are totally photoshopped!

Izumi: Oh, so they’re not real, that’s a shame. Oh! Not that I’m saying it’s a shame you don’t look like your magazines, I meant that it’s a shame they didn’t leave the photo’s the way they are, your already pretty! Right Kyo?

Kyotaro: Don’t drag me into this.

Junko: Aw thanks! Your so sweet!

Something seems off about her, I’ll have to get back to that later.

Delinquent Guy: Name's Mondo Owada. Nice to fuckin meetcha.

Izumi: It’s nice to meet you too!

I can tell that this guy seems easily angered if you do something to get on his bad side.

Izumi: Oh! I like the design on your back! Is it your biker gang logo?

Mondo: Damn Straight it is! All the members of my gang have these on our uniforms!

Izumi: Hey Kyo! Don’t you think Mon Mon’s logo is cool looking?

Mondo: Mon Mon? The hell kind of nickname is that?

Izumi: Oh, do you not like it? I’m sorry.

Mondo: Nah it’s fine, just didn’t expect you to call me that.

Kyotaro: She always does this, i say you get used to it.

Mondo: Sure, whatever.

I hope we’re almost done, this is getting exhausting.

Buff Girl: I am Sakura Ogami.

Izumi: It’s nice to meet you Kura!

Sakura: It is nice to meet you two. Hmm.

What the hell is she doing? Without thinking I walked up to her and grabbed her arm.

Sakura: What are you doing?

Kyotaro: That’s what I should be asking you, if you plan on doing something to her then you better back off.

Sakura: Forgive me for the misunderstanding, I was merely trying to feel her muscle’s that’s all.

Izumi: Oh, I should have mentioned but, Kyo doesn’t like it when he sees other people try to touch me without my consent. It’s something that happened during childhood.

Sakura: I see, I was unaware of that fact, my apologies.

Kyotaro: It’s fine, just try not to do that again.

Sakura: I will, and it seems you two have a strong relationship, you have a lot of courage to protect your friend no matter what, I can respect that.

I’ve gotten used to this habit, anytime I see someone try to touch Izumi, my body moves on its own, I have no time to think, I blame the incident that happened during my childhood.

Rich Guy: Name’s Byakuya Togami.

I can tell this guy will not give a shit about any of us. So I decided to leave with Izumi.

Kyotaro: I think you might want to avoid him, he seems like the type who wants nothing to do with us.

Izumi: But-

Kyotaro: Come on, only two people left.

Spikey Hair: I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure-Hiro for short! Take it easy, yeah? I know I will!

He looks a bit old to be in highschool, either 1: he’s younger than he looks, or 2: he’s just an idiot, my bets on number 2

Yasuhiro: Ahh...okay, I give up.

Izumi: Huh? What happened?

Yasuhiro: I saw it. I looked right at it. Seriously, I totally saw it!

Izumi: What did you see?

Yasuhiro: A guardian angel with a crazy perm chasing after Bigfoot running off with a skyfish in its mouth. And that guardian angel….is YOUR guardian angel!

Izumi: Woah! That sounds so cool! I can’t believe I have such a cool guardian angel!

Kyotaro: Can you stop telling her nonsense?

Yasuhiro: Nah, I was just kidding. But hey, we should grab some brewskis sometime and get real deep into Lemuria and its civilization.

Izumi: What!? We can’t do that! We’re in high school!

Yasuhiro: Oh, I'm actually 21. I've been held back a few times you see, and….well, it's a long story.

I was right on my bet. But to hear that he’s an adult who likes to drink…

Kyotaro: YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND IZUMI, OR I WILL RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

Yasuhiro: A-ahhhh!

Izumi: K-Kyo! Calm down!

Kyotaro: Sorry.

I did it again, I let my emotions take control over my actions. And once again, people are staring at me.

Goth Lolita: I do not think we have been introduced. I am Celestia Ludenberg.

What kind of name is that? If she’s a foreigner than I can understand, but she looks and sounds Japanese.

Izumi: Wow! Your so pretty! Are you a foreigner?

Celeste: What are you talking about? I’m Japanese.

Izumi: Huh? But your name…

Celeste: What about it?

Izumi: How can that be your name if your Japanese? Is it a fake name?

Celeste: Hehe, what ever are you talking about? It’s my real name, though I would prefer if you call me Celeste if my name is hard to say.

Izumi: Eh? I’m confused…

Kyotaro: Maybe you shouldn’t think about it too much.

This girl definitely is a liar. I should be cautious of her. And with that, introductions are done, finally done.

Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed, also tell me what you think about the OC’s so far.

Chapter 3: Prologue: Welcome to Despair Academy (Part 3)

Summary:

This is the final part of the prologue, it’s basically the same, but with more dialogue.

Notes:

Time for Monokuma to make his reveal and start the killing game.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kyotaro POV:

Finally, introductions are done.

Byakuya: Okay, time to get to business. This is no time to stand around making friends like a bunch of dull eyed baboons.

Makoto: Oh, that’s right. I think someone said something about a bigger problem or something? What was that about?

Sayaka: Well, you see, Makoto, you said a bunch of stuff happened and then you were 'just asleep, right? Well….the same is true for all of us.

Makoto: What? Seriously?!

Leon: Just after each of us got to the main hall, we lost consciousness. And when came to, we were somewhere here in the school! That's what happened to you, right?

So, everyone felt the same thing when they first arrived here. Something is definitely going on.

Makoto: B-But that's just….weird! That every one of us would get knocked out like that.

Mondo: Exactly! That's why we're all freakin' out!

Kiyotaka: And that’s not the only thing. You saw where all the windows in the classes and hallways were, right? But instead of normal glass windows, it was a bunch of big metal plates! What's that about?!

Junko: Plus, all my stuff is missing! Even my cellphone.

Chihiro: Yeah, you’re right. I haven't seen my PDA anywhere, either.

Now that I think about it, I felt like something was missing. Now I know what it is.

Kyotaro: I seem to also be missing my sketchbook.

Kiyotaka: And then there's the main hall here. The front exit is completely blocked by some giant metal hatch. But there wasn't anything like that when I first got here! What the heck?! What's it doing here?!

Junko: Maybe we got caught up in some kinda, like, you know….some kind of crime or something?

Leon: What, like….a kidnapping? You think maybe someone grabbed us and hauled us off and we're not actually in school?

Izumi: That sounds scary, I don’t even wanna think about it.

Yasuhiro: Come on, don't think like that. Cheer up! I bet this is all just part of the school's orientation procedure. Yeah, I'm sure that's it! So I'm just gonna take it easy for a little bit.

Chihiro: Oh, So you think they wanted to do something to surprise us?

Leon: Huh. Well if that's all it is, it's nap time for me. I was up way too late last night, so I could use a little shuteye.

They can’t possibly be thinking that it’s nothing bad. Huh? The Screen is on now. What is that?

???: Ahem! Ahem, testing! Mike check, one two! This is a test of the school broadcast system! Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Okay, well then….! Ahh, to all incoming students! I would like to begin the entrance ceremony at…..right now! Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience. That's all. I'll be waiting!

What the hell? What was that? This can’t be good.

Junko: What. The Hell was that just now?

Byakuya: Well then, if you excuse me….

Junko: H-Hey! What, you're gonna take off just like that?

Yasuhiro: Ohh yeah, now I get it! This whole thing was just to get us all pumped for the entrance ceremony! Man, thank god it was all a joke. I'd be totally freaked if this was real!

I had thought this guy to be an idiot, but that’s not the right word for him, he’s pretty much brainless, how the hell does he think that this is okay?

Yasuhiro: Alright, I guess I'll head, too. Wonder what they got planned for us next….

Leon: Damn, I was totally looking forward to that nap, too. Why'd they go and kill the mood?

Chihiro: W-Wait for me! I wanna go with you!

Celestia: That is it, then. I'll see you all there.

Toko: N-Not that anyone cares, but I-I'm gonna go, too….

Sayaka: This….this doesn't seem right.

Junko: Yeah, that announcement was totally weird.

Kyoko: Maybe, but just staying put doesn't mean we'll be safe. Besides, aren't you guys a little curious to find out what's going on around here?

Sakura: If we don't move forward, we learn nothing. The only choice is to push ahead.

Makoto: They said to go to the gym, right?

Kyotaro: Indeed, we should get going now.

Izumi: I-I’m scared…Hey Kyo? Can we go together, please?

Kyotaro: Fine, but let’s catch up with Kyoko.

If anything bad happens, I have to protect Izumi, no matter what. She’s counting on me.

Location: Trophy Room. (I’m doing this now, just in case people get confused on where the characters are.)

Mondo: God, I had no idea this Hope's Peak Academy place was gonna be such a pain in my balls. It really ain't that different from the time I spent in juvie. Hell, this place is even worse!

Sayaka: And why isn't there anyone here? Walking through the halls, I don't see a single person….

Junko: Isn't that like, seriously not good?

Kiyotaka: Th-They're just trying to spook us! They'll take those metal plates down later, I'm sure of it….

Sakura: All we can do now is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Mondo: Well hell, it ain't like I'm scared or nothin. Let's just get this over with!

Kiyotaka: Mondo stop, no running!

Sakura: I too, shall go.

Hifumi: H-Hey wait! Don't leave me here all alone!

Izumi: W-We’re gonna be okay? Right Kyo?

Kyotaro: Yeah, of course we are.

I’m honestly not sure if we’re gonna be okay, but I have to be brave for Izumi.

Location: Gym.

Makoto: Oh. It really does look like an entrance ceremony….

Yasuhiro: See? Told ya! It's a totally normal entrance ceremony.

I swear, this guy surpasses stupidity by a mile.

???: Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!

Suddenly, from the podium on the stage, a black and white bear hops onto the podium.

Chihiro: Huh? A….teddy bear?

???: I’m not a teddy bear! I….am….Monokuma! And I'm this school's headmaster! Nice to meet you all!

Hifumi: Wh-? Waaaaaah! That teddy bear can talk!

Kiyotaka: Calm down. I'm sure there's just a speaker inside it.

Monokuma: I told you already, I'm not a teddy bear! I'm Monokuma! And I'm your headmaster!

Hifumi: Waaaaah! It moved!

Mondo: Seriously man, calm down! It's probably just a remote control toy or somethin'.

Monokuma: How dare you compare me to a child's plaything! You've cut me deep. Deeper than Mariana's Trench. My remote control system is so complex, even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehend it!

Monokuma: Ah, but don't make me say stuff that might destroy NASA's dreams. I just couldn't BEAR that!

Izumi: Pfft, Hehe.

Great, this thing makes bear puns as well, just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse.

Celestia: 'Bear' that? Really? You are….unfortunate.

Izumi: I kind of thought it was funny.

Kyotaro: Thats just you who thinks it’s funny.

Monokuma: Now then, moving on! We really must hurry and get started.

Junko: Giving up already? No other stupid bear puns?

Monokuma: Quiet down now, quiet down. Ah, okay so….!

Sakura: He has abandon the gag.

Izumi: Ah, boo. I really wanted to hear another one.

Monokuma: Everyone, stand at attention and bow! And….good morning!

Kiyotaka: Good morning!

Toko: Y-You don't have to s-say it back….

Monokuma: Now then, Let us commence with a most noteworthy and memorable entrance ceremony! First, let's talk a bit about what your school here will be like.

I get the feeling that this is where things go bad.

Monokuma: Now, ah, make no mistake - you few students, so full of potential, represent the hope of the world. And to protect such splendid hope…. You will all live a communal life together solely within the confines of this school. Everyone will in harmony here, and adhere to the rules and regulations of the school!

What?

Monokuma: Ah, now then….regarding the end date for this communal life….. There isn't one! In other words, you'll all be here until the day you die! Such is the school life you've been assigned.

What the hell? We’re stuck here until the day we die?

Toko: Wh-What did he just say? Until the day we d-die?

Monokuma: Oh, but fear not! We have quite an abundant budget, so you won't lack for all the common conveniences.

Sayaka: That's the least of our worries right now!

Junko: Yeah, what the hell? You're saying I have to live here forever? You're screwing with us, right?

Monokuma: No, I am not screwing with you! I am no liar, of that you can be 100% sure. Ah, and just for your information….you're completely cut off from the outside world. So you don't have to worry about that dirty dirty land beyond these walls ever again!

Makoto: Cut off? So all those metal plates all over the school is there to keep us trapped in here?

Monokuma: That's exactly what they're there for. No matter how much you may yell and scream for help….help will never come. So with all that in mind, feel free to live out your life here with reckless abandon!

Leon: Come on, what the hell is this? I don't care if the school or whoever else is behind it all, this is just a really bad joke.

Mondo: Yeah! Cut this shit out! It isn't funny anymore!

Monokuma: You keep saying this is a lie, or a joke. A bunch of skeptics, all of you. But I guess it can't be helped, huh? You all grew up in an age where you're taught to doubt your neighbor. Well, you'll have plenty of time to find out whether or not what I say is true. And when that time come, you'll see with your own eyeballs that I speak the undeniable truth.

Celestia: Having to live here forever would be….quite the problem.

Izumi: Yeah, I don’t want to stay here forever, I wanna go back home to my family.

Monokuma: Come now. What's the matter with all of you? You all decided of your own free will to attend Hope's Peak Academy, didn't you? And now, before the entrance ceremony is even finished, you've already decided you want to leave? Oh, but you know, I guess I forget to mention one thing. There is one way for you to leave the school.

Izumi: R-really?

Monokuma: As headmaster, I've crafted a special clause for those of you who would like to leave! I call it….the Graduation Clause! Now, let me tell you about this fun little rule. As I mentioned, in order to maintain an environment of harmony here, we rely on a communal lifestyle. And if someone were to disrupt that harmony, they and they alone would be allowed to leave the school. That, my students, is the Graduation Clause!

Byakuya: What do you mean by 'disrupt the harmony'?

Monokuma: Well, you know, If one person were to murder one another.

What the Hell? Murder?

Makoto: M-Murder?!

Monokuma: Stabbing, strangling, bludgeoning, crushing, hacking, drowning, igniting, how you do it doesn't matter, You must kill someone if you want to leave. It's as simple as that. The rest is up to you. Give it your all to achieve the best outcome in the worst way possible! I bet that got your brain juices flowing! Beats the heck out of a human catching a salmon, huh? Like I said before, you guys are the hope of the world. But you know, taking that hope and seeing it get murdered creates a darkened shadow of despair. And I just find that so….darn….exciting!

Leon: What the hell are you talking about?! To kill each other is….It's….!

Monokuma: To kill each other is to kill each other! I'm sure there's a dictionary here somewhere if you need it.

Aoi: We know what it means, that's not the problem! Why do we have to kill each other?!

Hifumi: Yeah! Stop blabbering on with all this nonsense! Just let us go home already!

Monokuma: ...Blabbering? Blabbering, blabbering, what do you mean by blabbering?! Stop blabbering on about blabbering on! You guys just don't get it, do you? Let us go, let us go!' You keep on saying the same thing over and over and over and over! Let me say this to you clearly. From this moment on, this school is you home, your life, your world. Got it? And you can kill as much as you want to kill! So go ahead, go on a kill-kill-killing spree!

Yasuhiro: Alright, come on….How long are you gonna keep this up?

Monokuma: Eh?

Yasuhiro: You got us, okay? You scared the hell out of us. So you can go ahead and reveal the trick now.

Monokuma: Reveal the trick?

Yasuhiro: Yeah, cuz I mean….Y'know, this is all some kinda trick and all, right? So uh, like….

Mondo: Dude, shut the hell up and move out the way. Listen up, asshole! This shit's gone too far! What the hell kinda joke IS this?!

Monokuma: Joke? What, you mean like your hair?

Mondo: FUUUUUUUU-

Mondo ran straight towards Monokuma and grabbed him, this won’t end well.

Mondo: Gotcha, you little piece of shit! I dunno if you're a toy or a stuffed animal or whatever the hell! Either way, I'm gonna rip you to fuckin shreds!

Monokuma: Waah! Violence against the headmaster is in violation of the school regulations!

Mondo: Shut the fuck up! Let me outta here, or I swear to Christ….

Then, Monokuma started beeping. Wait, I know that noise.

Mondo: What, no smartass comeback this time?! Stop that goddamn beeping and SAY SOMETHING!

Kyotaro: Toss It, Now!

Mondo: Huh….?

Kyotaro: Just Hurry up and throw it!

Mondo then threw the bear, and just like I suspected, it blew up.

Mondo: The hell?! Th-That sure as shit wasn't a joke. It blew the hell up!

Chihiro: But you know, This means that the teddy bear's been destroyed, right?

Monokuma: I told you, I'm not a teddy bear! I'm Monokuma!

Leon: Uwah! There's anyone one?

Mondo: You son of a bitch! You seriously tried to kill me just now!

Monokuma: Well, yes. I was serious about trying to kill you. You did violate one of the school regulations, after all. I'll let you off with a warning this time, but you'd better be careful from now on. Any naughty boy or girl who violates my rules won't get off with just a little swat on the butt.

Junko: H-Hey, So does this mean there's like, a bunch more of you around somewhere?

Monokuma: Monokumas have been placed all throughout the school, yes. Plus, don't forget about the surveillance cameras installed everywhere. And if you're caught breaking any rules, well, You all just saw what happened, right? And I won't be so forgiving with my punishment next time. So don't let it happen again!

Aoi: Th-That's not even punishment. That's just….wrong….

Monokuma: Now then, lastly, To commemorate your joyous entry into our school, I have a little something for you. This is our official student handbook! Pretty cool, huh? As you can see, it's fully digital. So naturally, we call'd it….the e-Handbook! Ahem. Yes, well, moving on, This handbook is absolutely vital to a healthy school life, so don't lose it! When you start it up, it will display your name. Always make sure you have the right one! Now, this is not your everyday notebook. It has so many more uses than that! Also, it's completely waterproof. Splash it, wash it, drown it, it'll keep on ticking! And thanks to its space-age design, it can withstand an impact force of up to ten tons. Very resistant! It contains all of our school regulations, so make sure you review them thoroughly! You'll hear me say this a lot, but any violation of school regulations will not be tolerated. Rules restrict, yes, but they also protect. Society, for example, would be utter chaos without laws. The same thing applies here! Which is why it's crucial we have strict punishments in place for violators! Okay, well…..that brings our entrance ceremony to a close! Please enjoy your abundantly dreary school life! And….see ya!

Monokuma then disappeared.

Kiyotaka: So guys, How would you define what we just experienced?

Leon: How….? Why….? I don't understand any of this….

Toko: We have to l-live here forever….? Or….k-kill? Wh-What….? What just happened?!

Izumi came running to me and hugged me, I saw she had tears on her face, just looking at her like this made me feel a horrible feeling.

Izumi: *Sniff* Kyo….are we gonna die? I-I don’t wanna *sob* d-die…

Kyotaro: Izumi…

All I could do was hug her back and try to comfort her.

Kyoko: Everyone, we need to calm down. First, let's just take a second to summarize everything we have just heard.

And like always, Kyoko’s hiding her feelings, I’m almost as good as her when it comes to masking our emotions. But she surpasses me.

Kyoko: Based on what Monokuma said, we essentially have two choices. Choice number one is that we stay here, living a 'communal life' together until the day we die. And the other choice is….

Celestia: If we want to get out of here alive, we have to kill someone. Right?

Chihiro: But….killing someone, That's….

Hifumi: We were abducted out of nowhere and stuffed into this place meant to look like a school. And now we're supposed to start killing each other? This is, This is….this is just….! What is this?!

Kiyotaka: A lie, is what it is. All these ridiculous things we've heard, this has to be all fake!

Byakuya: Right now it doesn't really matter if it's real or fake. What matter is, Is there anyone here who's seriously considering all this?

No one answered when he said that. I knew what everyone was thinking, what the bear said. 'You must kill someone if you want to leave.' Right now, I can’t afford to trust anyone, I only have Izumi and Kyoko by my side. But, will I be able to protect them both? Kyoko might be able to protect herself. But Izumi needs me, so I have to stay strong and support her, so we can both survive this…this school of despair.

PROLOGUE: WELCOME TO DESPAIR ACADEMY. END

SURVIVING STUDENTS: 17

TO BE CONTINUED.

Notes:

Hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think of my OC’s so far.

Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed, sorry I haven’t posted/updated in so long, I have been really busy. I’ll try to update regularly. The next part will basically be Makoto introducing himself to everyone else. (I also Changed the name and design of my male OC, and I changed the design of my female OC)

Series this work belongs to: