Actions

Work Header

Heroes and Villains

Summary:

Katsuki and Izuku explore one of Izuku's darker fantasies.

Notes:

Hi Everyone, this is something I thought of a couple of days ago. I hope you like it. All the spicy stuff will be in ch. 2.

Chapter Text

“Hey, Kacchan. Do you remember the exercises we did at school where one of us would pretend to be a villain, and everyone would try to “apprehend” them” Izuku asked, trying to sound casual.

 

“Yeah, I remember. What about it?” Katsuki replied, giving his husband a side-eye while looking up from his phone.

“Well…you know… you asked me if there was anything I wanted to do…you know,” Izuku mumbled, becoming hyperfocused on picking a loose thread from the arm of the couch.

Katsuki set his phone down. “So, you wanna dress up and play heroes and villains, then fuck?.” He said playfully, trying to ease the nervous energy radiating off Izuku. “Ok, I can do that. So, you wanna be the hero or villain in this little scenario.”

Izuku sighed, relieved that his suggestion wasn’t immediately shot down or mocked. “Hero. You would be the villain,” he said, letting a little bit of excitement leak into his voice. “I think you would make a good villain.” He turned, giving Katsuki his full attention.

“I would be the best fucking villain,” Katsuki said with a smirk. “So, what do you have in mind? The hapless little hero gets cornered by the big bad villain who has his way with him?”

Izuku looked away, face flushed. “Ah, I like that idea, but that isn’t what I had in mind.”

“Spill it, nerd; what do you have cooking up in your pervy little brain?”

“Well, I was thinking,” Izuku began nervously, fiddling with his fingers, “The scene would start with the hero capturing the villain.”

“Ah, I see, so the villain offers himself up to the hero in exchange for his freedom.”

“Ummm, no, not quite what I was thinking,” Izuku said, slowly becoming more nervous.

“Well, what then?”

“After the hero apprehends the villain, he takes him to a secluded place and…you know.”

“No, Izuku, I don’t know; you need to tell me. We talked about this.”

“Kacchan, don’t make me say it.” Izuku’s face was completely red, and he couldn’t bring himself to look his husband in the face.

“If this is really something you want to do, then you have to be able to tell me exactly what it is you are wanting,” Katsuki said with an impressive amount of gentleness. Surprisingly, Katsuki was the one to insist on (demand) good and open communication when they started branching out into the wide world of kink.

“Ok, ok, ok, ok.” Izuku rubbed his hands over his face and took a calming breath. “So, the hero takes the villain to a secluded place, and…uh…forceshimselfonhim,” Izuku mumbled.

“What was that?”

Izuku took another deep breath. “The hero…forces himself on the villain.”

Katsuki's eyes went wide. “Ok, wasn’t expecting that.” He thought to himself.

“Sorry.” Izuku’s voice was small. “Sorry, that is really fucked up. Can we just pretend I never said it?” He curled up against the arm of the couch.

“Hey, you are ok,” Katsuki said, gently scooting closer to the other man, wrapping his arms around him, and pulling him closer. “It’s not fucked up. Lots of people have rape fantasies. I just wasn’t expecting it.”

“Just forget it. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“Well, let’s not dismiss it completely. Let me think about it for a bit, and then we can talk about it again. That sound good?”

Izuku sighed and leaned into his husband's chest. “Sounds great, Kacchan.”

A few days later, Kasuki set his chopsticks down in the middle of dinner and leaned back in his chair. “Ok, I will do it.” He declared.

Izuku looked confused. “You’ll do what, Kacchan?”

“Your scene. I’ll do it, but I have some conditions.”

“Kacchan, you will?! Are you sure?”

“Of course, I am fucking sure. You want to hear my conditions or what.”

“Y-yes, of course.”

“Ok, nothing around my neck, nothing gets forced in my mouth, but we can revisit that if this goes well, and no quirks except black whip. Think you can live with that.”

“Of course, thank you.”

It took a week before they were able to coordinate time off together. Izuku and Kastuki were somehow able to get a Tuesday and Wednesday off. They planned to spend Tuesday together just lazing around the house, start their scene in the evening and then have all of Wednesday for aftercare if needed.

It was Monday, and Izuku was wound-tight. He was antsy on patrol, only did the bare minimum on his paperwork, and flew out of the agency right when his shift ended. This behavior surprised everyone, even Katsuki; Izuku was always the give 110%, go above and beyond, plus ultra kind of guy. Katsuki tucked that bit of information away as he packed up his stuff and headed home with his husband.

Tuesday started out normal enough, but Katsuki could tell Izuku was getting anxious. He would catch him mumbling into his hand or staring at him and quickly turning away with a guilty look. He ignored it for the most part and tried to enjoy a rare quiet afternoon at home lounging on the couch, reading the latest book from his favorite trashy novel series, while Izuku was currled up on the armchair scrolling through his phone. It didn’t take long before Katsuki could feel the other man's eyes on him. He sighed and put his book down. They were just getting to the good part too.

“Alright, nerd, what’s your deal. You have been staring at me all day. Are you that nervous for tonight?” He kept his voice gentle.

“I-I just…Kacchan, are you sure you are ok trying this?” His voice was shaky.

“I told you, Zu, I am fine with it. Are you? We don’t have to do the scene today; we can postpone it until you feel more comfortable.”

“No, no, I do want to do this, like I really want to do this. But I just don’t want you to think any differently after this.” Izuku said, unable to look him in the face.

“Hey, come here,” Katsuki said, opening his arms to his husband, who got up and slipped into his embrace. Katsuki wrapped his arms around his husband. “You know nothing we do during a scene will change how I think of you.” He kissed the mess of green curls on top of his chest. “We talked about what you want to do, the types of things you want to say, and I am fine with it. I love you, you idiot and that’s not gonna change.” He felt Izuku relax and cuddle into his chest.

“I love you too. Kacchan is the best.”

“Damn right, I am the fucking best.”