Actions

Work Header

Be Mine Always

Summary:

Five months after the events in Meet Me Later, Ben and Rey get married. Just lots of wedding fluff ‘n smut. ❤️

A little sequel to my work Meet Me Later.

Chapter Text

5 months after the proposal...

 

"Rey, I'm so excited! To think that you'll be Rey Solo as of this time tomorrow." Rose's enthusiasm was contagious as she assisted Rey in carrying her wedding dress and other accessories into the bedroom in her apartment. 

 

"I couldn't be happier," Rey paused to admire the glistening diamond on her hand. She'd never tired of admiring it since that Christmas week, when Ben proposed to her while they were on their work break at the Blue Kyber Casino. "I've dreamed about this day for months, and now it's really here. And it all started after we met at Takodana Gardens Hotel and then found out we worked at the same place."

 

"I'm still amazed you both carried on a secret relationship under Luke's nose- or it was, until Bazine interfered," Rose said, "she was always a jealous person."

 

"Ben never cared for her at all." Rey said. "But, let's not talk about her before my big day." Truthfully, Rey hated thinking about how Bazine Netal had almost endangered them at the Starkiller Casino. 

 

Rose nodded. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned her. It wasn't a good time for you and Ben."

 

"It's okay, Rose. I just don't want to talk about her now." 

 

"Okay." Rose brightened up. "Let's look at your dress again. I haven't seen it since you bought it last month."

 

They carefully lifted the protective covering up from the dress as it lay there on the bed. It was a simple mermaid style, strapless, with elaborate floral appliqués on the tulle overlay skirt and train. A glistening rhinestone comb and tulle veil with a floral appliquéd edging completed the bridal ensemble. 

"Oooh Rey, it's gorgeous!" Rose exclaimed. "You'll look like a princess in this dress. I can't wait to see Ben's face when you walk down the aisle."

 

"I can't wait to see his face either. It's been too long since we saw each other." Rey's cheeks warmed a little. Per the old superstition, she and Ben weren't to see each other until the wedding. But right now, she wanted to see him again, superstition or not. 

 

Rose giggled. "You only just saw him yesterday. Remember that old superstition! Not that it means much nowadays." 

"Ben's probably cursing its pointlessness right now," Rey smiled, "as far as he's concerned, it's bad luck when we don't see each other at least once a day."

 

"He won't regret the wait when he sees you again." Rose said as she and Rey covered the dress again. As they walked to the door, Rose asked "Join us for a quick snack before the big day, Rey? It'll be a while before we have a 'girls' day out', at least until you return from the honeymoon."

 

Unless Ben decides to prolong our stay at the honeymoon suite. Rey thought with a smile. Aloud, she said "I'll be along shortly. I seriously need to make sure I've got everything before Ben and I go." 

"Don't be long; we'll be down at the snack bar at the corner. And remember, no seeing Ben!" With that, Rose was gone.

 

Rey briefly checked her luggage and her little stash of bath supplies; all were present and ready for tomorrow. For her and Ben's big day. A thrill raced through her as she thought about it. It warmed her to think that they were finally going to be with each other always after tomorrow's ceremony. Then the longing to see Ben again came to her, and she sighed. 

 

"Stupid superstition," Rey murmured, "I don't think it would jinx my wedding to just steal a glance or a peek at Ben. He's still at work yet. I can look, then go find Rose and the girls at the corner snack bar."

 

Her mind made up, Rey locked up her apartment and scurried away downstairs. She couldn't wait anymore. The superstition could go to blazes as far as she was concerned.

 

Rey had no sooner passed through the doors into the glittering, well lit world of the Blue Kyber Casino, than a familiar pair of muscular arms encircled her waist and and she found herself being guided into the coat room ( which was empty mercifully). "Oh! Ben Solo!" She exclaimed, startled.

 

"Rey," he growled sensually, "you have no idea how much it was killing me to not even have a glimpse of you before our wedding tomorrow." His soft lips traveled down her neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses while his hands clasped her waist. "But I intend to make up for all that wasted time away from you."

 

"The old superstition," Rey murmured, but without conviction. The feel of Ben's lips on her neck was sending delicious sensations flowing through her. 

 

"Damn that old superstition; you're of more importance than some fairy tale created to keep lovers apart. It needs to die." He punctuated the last four words with a kiss, then turning Rey around to face him, planted a fifth kiss on her lips. "Did you miss me too, sweetheart? You aren't out with Rose and the others."

 

"I just wanted a little peek." Rey nestled up against Ben, enjoying his warmth and scent. "But I didn't expect to find you near the doors; I thought you were still working." 

 

"I missed you very much," Ben nuzzled Rey's hair, reveling in the floral scent of whatever shampoo she used that day, "as soon as I clocked out for the afternoon, I decided to look for you. But I wanted more than a glimpse of you. I wanted to see you, hold you and," he kissed her brow, "kiss you again." 

 

"Then kiss me again." She raised her head, rose pink lips curved into a sunny smile for him, and him alone.

Ben seized her lips again, moaning at the sensuous touch. He sucked lightly on her lower lip until Rey opened to him- his tongue was soon entangled with hers. Rey gripped his long dark waves, drawing him deeper into their kiss; her fingers soon glided down through the silky strands to clasp behind his neck. 

 

He gripped her hips, drawing her closer to him; when she made contact with his pelvis, they both moaned. "Rey," Ben managed to say, "the things you do to me, the way you make me feel." 

"Ditto to you too, Ben." Rey smiled against his mouth. She knew her panties were ruined by now, but she couldn't care less. 

 

They separated when their burning lungs left them no choice but to do so. Ben rested his forehead against Rey's. "I'm not sorry we broke that tradition. Maybe it'll give us additional luck for the wedding tomorrow. Or not. I'm just happy to see you again." 

 

"I'm happy to see you again too." Rey's hand glided down Ben's shoulder, mapping the contrasting planes of soft skin and hard muscles; he quivered at her touch. "Actually I was missing you so much."

 

Ben was moved. Stepping close again, he murmured "After tomorrow, we'll never part. The last time I missed you this badly was when my uncle fired me on account of our relationship, or rather when that charming Bazine told him about us. He can't stop our wedding now." 

 

"I'm glad he can't, if he wants to stay in your mother's better graces." Rey cupped Ben's cheek, noting his late afternoon stubble. 

 

"Mom's always wanted grandkids, but seriously, she likes you, Rey. If Luke messes around, she'll prohibit him from visiting again." Ben leaned into Rey's hand, enjoying the touch of her warm skin. "He's the only family she's ever had." 

 

Rey moved closer so she was snuggled up against Ben, enjoying his presence in the companionable silence. She felt comfortable and safe within his muscular arms, and the knowledge of tomorrow's wedding added to the feeling. 

 

Presently, Rey exclaimed "Damn, I forgot I was meeting the girls at the snack bar!"

"They can wait a bit longer; they'll be your company for the rest of the day," Ben was reluctant to release her. "I haven't seen you all day." 

"We can't have them catch us." Yet Rey couldn't step away from Ben. It took too much will power to step away from her fiancé. 

 

Ben huffed as Rey moved from his arms. "If you must go, you must." Planting a chaste kiss on her lips, he added "You're mine for always, sweetheart. See you tomorrow, at our wedding."

"I'll see you then too, Ben." Even then their fingers interlaced together, as if reluctant to part ways too.

 

"Tomorrow is so far away, and tonight will be a long one without you. If only-" Rey hesitated, suddenly shy.

"If only what? Say it, Rey." Ben hovered over her,  raven waves touching chestnut tresses in a soft kiss. 

 

"If only we could just be together anyway. I don't give a damn about that superstition."

 

Ben considered, then he said softly, his breath ghosting her ear and cheek: 

 

"Takodana Gardens Hotel, after you've left the snack bar? The others won't ever know, and you can run back to your apartment afterwards."

 

"Oh Ben!" Rey jumped up to kiss him again. He kissed her back with equally fierce passion, then as they slowly parted again, he whispered "Run along, Rey. But remember; tonight." His voice became sensually dark, sending a spike of desire through Rey. It was with great reluctance that she turned away to go join the others at the snack bar.

 

Several hours later... 

 

The hum of Las Vegas traffic broke the quiet of the night, and the neon lights of the casino district lit  the skies like some strange aurora borealis outside Takodana Gardens Hotel. 

 

Rey and Ben were now cuddling together in bed after having showered ( and made love for probably the 5th time that evening). Rey swore she'd seen every constellation of stars during her climax as she curled up beside Ben. 

 

"Even the unknown ones scientists haven't found yet?" Ben teased sleepily as he tucked his arm around her, drawing her against him.

 

"It'd be the astronomical discovery of the millennium," Rey murmured, "however I prefer discovering new ways to make you desire me."

 

"Such as?" He shifted up on one elbow, his attention captured. Rey smiled as she raised her hand to explore the numerous freckles and beauty marks on his pale cheek. "Things like that old superstition, for example," she said cheekily, "you were dying to see me the moment you clocked out. If I hadn't come-" 

 

Instantly Ben was hovering over her. "Rest assured, I'd find you, sweetheart," he growled sensually, "even if I had to hunt for you in Las Vegas. You're mine." He moved in to kiss her fiercely; she whimpered at the heated contact, and gripping his hair, drew him closer. 

 

As they parted slowly, Ben whispered "Care for another round?" Desire edged his voice.

"Hmm, I'd have to shower again." Rey demurred; nevertheless she felt thrilled. "And we need to get some sleep too; tomorrow night will be all ours forever."

"I'm holding you to that, Rey." Ben laid down again beside her. He planted a chaste kiss on her brow. 

 

"Good night, Rey Solo."

"Good night, Ben Solo." 

Chapter Text

Ben awoke first, around dawn. Except for the subdued hum of early morning commuters and the movements of early morning risers, it was relatively quiet. He was about to turn over, but Rey, who was practically curled up around him, grumbled something in her sleep and clung to him closer. Even in sleep, she was still possessive of him.

Ben smiled as the memories of last night passed through his mind. It had been a sweetly passionate night for them both, and he looked forward to more tonight.

Tonight. Tonight will be our honeymoon night. We're getting married today.

A feeling of complete happiness filled him at the thought. He had never felt so happy before; the last time had been when he'd found out that Rey worked at the Blue Kyber too, as a showgirl. What had started as a casual friendship between them had concluded with their wedding day. He couldn't believe his luck.

With that, he began nuzzling Rey's neck and tousled bed hair, placing chaste, warm kisses on her skin. She arched her spine against him, almost purring at his feather soft caresses, before turning around in his arms. She smiled sleepily at him. "Good morning, Ben."

"Good morning, Rey." How he loved her sleepy smile. "How was your night?"

"Perfect; I look forward to many more nights together after today." She brushed some dark strands back from his brow. "It's our big day, Ben. The day we become one."

"I love that idea; becoming one with you, Rey." He leaned into her hand when she cupped his jaw and cheek. The silky brush of her skin against his sent a warmth flowing through him, specifically southwards. "What do you say to us staying here in bed all day and becoming one again?"

"Ah, Ben, we have a wedding to attend. Our wedding. If we start, we'll never get out of bed." Nevertheless she clamped her thighs together; his heated gaze and his suggestion had kindled a flame within her. Part of her whispered that it was an excellent idea.

"What if we really don't want to, at the moment?" He  was trailing his long fingers down her slim body, towards that private, pleasurable place, holding her gaze with his intense, dark gaze. "I- well- maybe just one round," Rey squirmed with pleasure under his touch. "After that- ngh!- we go and prepare for our wedding." Ben smiled at her reaction to his touch. "Your wish is my command, Rey." Then she was under him, moaning and squirming in ecstasy as he plied his large fingers.

Several hours later, in the early afternoon...

"Rey, how are you feeling?" Kaydel wanted to know as she pulled up to the simple wedding chapel Rey and Ben had chosen to be married at. Already there were a few cars parked outside it, belonging to mainly Ben's family and the few friends they'd invited; Cassian, Jyn, Matt, Jannah, Finn, Poe, Leia, Han, and Luke.

"Any stomach butterflies, or bridal nerves?" Rose added. Rey giggled. "Not really. I never could, not with Ben as my husband to be." She searched the parking spaces thoroughly- yes, there was his large black car, the one she'd nicknamed "Silencer" as a joke one time. Ben was here already. A flutter - a delicious flutter- crept through her frame.

“Ooh, bridal nerves already!" Jessika declared with a smile.

"Not really." Rey defended herself.

"Every bride has them, Rey, even if it's a perfectly happy day." Jessika assured her. "Ben's probably got the flutters too. He'd never get the proverbial cold feet."

"If he does, get cold feet, Rey, I'll hunt him down and bring him back." Rose said. "Not that he would though."

Despite the memories of that awful casino and Snoke, Rey actually felt light hearted. "I'd be able to find Ben myself, even in Las Vegas, but thanks for volunteering, Rose. I don't believe he'd leave me at the altar." The dark memories vanished as she thought of that morning with Ben.

Now that Kaydel had stopped, Rey carefully got out of the car and the others carefully smoothed out her satin skirts for her, removing any wrinkles that might have occurred while she was seated.

"You look exactly like a princess, Rey; Ben will think he's dreaming when he sees you," Jessika said.

“It'll be a dream he wouldn't want to awaken from.” Rey turned slowly, admiring how the satin rippled in the early afternoon sunlight. She couldn't wait to see Ben's face when he saw her walking down the aisle.

"Girls, let's get those two lovebirds together and married before he does wake up!" Kaydel couldn't resist saying with a smile.

"Yes, we must. Let's get you inside, Rey." Rose agreed with Kaydel. "Finn'll make sure you get to Ben's side."

"Kay! Rose!" Nevertheless Rey couldn't help smiling.

Ben shifted impatiently as he stood before the officiant. He had only been standing there for probably 5 minutes with Cassian, Poe, and Matt as his groomsmen, but it felt like forever. And Poe's joking about Rey getting bridal jitters hadn't helped either, even though he knew Rey would come. Naturally, Leia had intervened.

"Ben, don't be so worried; Han had to wait an extra 10 minutes for me on our wedding day." she'd said firmly.

"You were worth that 10 minute wait, Princess." Han had said, earning a frown and a playful pat on the arm from his wife. "Your bride'll come, son; she's getting herself all prettied for you."

Now he stood there, telling himself to be patient one more minute, that Rey's appearance would be worth it.

Then, the familiar notes of the Wedding March filled the chapel; it had never sounded more welcome before to Ben. Turning slowly, he saw the approaching bridal attendants, each clad in shimmering green dresses and bearing a simple posy of roses; first Jyn, then Rose, and finally Kaydel.

His breath caught when he saw Rey on Finn's arm as they walked down the aisle. He eagerly drank in her appearance; the dress enhanced her slight curves to perfection, the sparkling comb and delicate veil glowed against her dark chestnut hair, and the lush bouquet of white and delicately pink tinted rose on her arm. Then Rey, catching his stare, smiled brightly at him; her smile warmed Ben to the core.

She's so beautiful, like a princess. My princess.

Ben smiled back, one of his rare bright smiles.

Rey felt only the slightest of bridal nerves as she entered the chapel and met Finn in the little vestibule. "Ben is already here and waiting, and probably being very impatient," he noted, "he was worrying you wouldn't show up. Anyhow, let's get you two married, before he decides to look for you."

"He wouldn't have far to go," Rey said with a smile, "but take me to him, Finn.”

“Yeah, I can do that." She took his elbow, and as the Wedding March began playing, walked down the aisle behind her attendants. There weren't many people in the chapel, but it seemed crowded to Rey, so she turned her gaze towards the front.

Her breath caught; there was Ben and his groomsmen standing before the solemn officiant, all dressed in black suits and ties for the occasion. They were so elegantly handsome, but Rey had eyes only for Ben. He was so strikingly handsome in his suit, with his dark waves all brushed neatly ( Rey planned to run her fingers through their silky darkness when they were alone later).

Then he caught her looking at him and he smiled, a soul warming smile. Rey smiled back as she approached him; her bridal nerves had fled swiftly away now. Then she found herself standing before Ben, lost in his ardent gaze, his hand taking hers as Finn gave her away. "Be good to her, Ben," he whispered, "she deserves the best."

"I will, Finn." Ben replied. They joined hands now; Rey sighed at the sight and feel of his hand clasping hers, as did Ben. It was petite, but strong within his clasp, and it felt so right, like home.

Having been prompted, Ben spoke first, his voice softly huskier than usual as he recited the vows he and Rey had agreed upon:

"Rey, my sweetheart, you have made me the happiest man in the world today by agreeing to share your life with me. I promise to cherish and respect you. I promise to care for you and protect you. I promise to comfort you and encourage you. I promise to support and be there for you always, for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer.

"I promise to be there to catch you if you should stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day. I promise to be with you for all of eternity."

Receiving the ring from Cassian, Ben slipped it onto Rey's hand which fit so well within his larger hand, as if it had been made for him alone. It and Rey engagement ring glowed in the chapel's soft lighting.

"With this ring I promise you that you'll never have to face the world alone."

A light tremble of joy passed through Rey as Ben spoke the vows that bound him as her husband; when he slipped the ring on her finger, she felt her eyes dim with joyful tears. It was now her turn, so she spoke, not taking her eyes from Ben:

"Ben, my love, as we stand surrounded by all of your loved ones, I choose you to be my husband. I am proud to be your wife and to join my life with yours. I vow to support you, inspire you, and love you always. For as long as we both shall live, I will be by your side; for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer.

"I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bear on your own. You are my one and only today and every day."

She received the ring from Cassian, and slipped it onto Ben's hand; he trembled softly at her touch.

"With this ring I promise you that you'll never have to face the world alone."

It was done; they were officially married now. As this realization set in, Rey smiled brightly at Ben. He smiled too; his dimply boyish smile warmed Rey to her core. They were together now, for always. They barely heard the officiant declaring them, by the powers invested him, as husband and wife. Then "You may kiss the bride."

Ben's arm encircled Rey's slim waist while she threw her arm around his neck, and clasped his face with the other in a swift move to be closer. Then, gently holding her neck and head, Ben moved in and captured her mouth with his. Rey barely held a moan back at the warm contact; when his lips parted, she flicked her tongue between them to touch his. He started, then with a smile, captured her tongue with his.

When they broke the kiss, Ben whispered " I love you, sweetheart. Be mine always."

"I love you too , Ben," Rey whispered, not caring that everyone had been stunned into silence by their passionate kiss. "Be mine always, and forever."

Chapter 3

Notes:

And so concludes the sequel to Meet Me Later. I apologize for it taking so long, but real life and my nursing home job kept me too busy. I have 2 more wips at the moment that I hope to post when they’re done; hope you’ll like them. ❤️

Chapter Text

The honeymoon suite at Varykino Hotel, that evening...

The memories of the last several hours flowed pleasantly through Rey's mind like a pleasant dream as she and Ben entered Varykino Hotel, a magnificent hotel in Los Angeles, where they planned to stay for their honeymoon.

 

It had been a long, lovely afternoon; after the ceremony, the newlywed Solos had then gone to the hall for their reception. It had been a pleasant time; the luncheon was perfect, the flower trimmed cake was beautiful, and Rey still remembered Ben's playful little kisses on her finger tips as he and she shared the first piece of cake together. Then, they'd kissed again- another deep one, to the cheers of everyone else.

After that, there'd been the bouquet toss- Rose had managed to catch it. "According to tradition, I'm next to be married, and I haven't a significant other," she'd pouted.

Rey was about to speak, when Ben, with a broad smile, said thoughtfully;
"Well, there's that newly hired assistant manager with the ginger hair who's always watching you during the performances. He used to work at Starkiller Casino."

"Maybe he'd like to meet you, despite his aloofness- and the rules." Rey added with a smile as she realized what Ben was saying.

Rose smiled thoughtfully, even as she flushed prettily. "Hmm, I've seen him before. Well, we'll see how it works out- assuming Luke doesn't fire us both."

"Mom'll make sure he doesn't." Ben said, eying Luke askance. The latter was moodily drinking milk ( he was a complete teetotaler and wouldn't budge, not even for his nephew's wedding) as he chatted with Leia and Han. "He's still annoyed that Rey and I married, but we'd do it again too."

"And we'd enjoy the passionate moment there at the altar again, just to watch Skywalker," Poe joined the group, arm around Finn, and a glass in his hand. He winked at Luke's back. "Your uncle literally squirmed when you two didn't break your kiss sooner."

Rose and Finn giggled, and Rey and Ben couldn't help their broad smiles.

Then there'd been the garter toss; Rey'd suppressed a moan as Ben slid the green ribbon trimmed garter down her leg. He'd made the simple gesture more sensuous without intending it to be. Evidently he'd noticed her reaction, for as he stood up, he whispered "I'm looking forward to being alone with you in our suite later."
Rey could hardly wait then.

The toss turned into a double catch when Finn and Cassian grabbed it at the same time, to everyone's amusement. Naturally Rey called it a tie. "Don't forget to invite us to your weddings," she said to a thrilled Jyn and Poe.

Then came the wedding dance. Rey had taken a turn with each man ( except for Luke) before finally swaying gently in Ben's strong arms to a slow dance song. Then it was as if everything fell away so it was just them alone.

"Ben, I'm so happy to be yours," Rey whispered, snuggling close against him as they swirled slowly together to the rhythm of the song. "I could never imagine anyone else but you in my life."
"Neither could I." Ben rested his forehead against hers, nuzzling her freckled, pert nose against his. "You were always the one for me, Rey. When we first met, I couldn't look at other women again. None of them were you, or could be you. I could never tire of looking at you."

Rey snuggled against Ben with a sigh of contentment. His warmth surrounded her, giving her a feeling of safety.

"We'll have all night to look at each other," she whispered breathlessly.
"One night will never be enough, sweetheart," he replied, sending a thrill swiftly through her. She quivered as his large palm slid down to just above her rear. "I need every night to look at you. Every night of our lives."

"Soon as our reception is over for the night, let's slip away quickly." Rey whispered, even as the familiar heat of desire rose within her.

"We shall, sweetheart." He leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her pert nose.

 

Rey looked around the room while Ben set their luggage near the bed; it was simply decorated, yet tasteful in the choice of decor. An iridescent white vase of scarlet roses and lush ferns on a side table caught her eye. "Those remind me of the decor at Takodana Gardens Hotel," she noted, admiring the lush green and scarlet with the white.

"I saw them at a floral shop before I came to the chapel, and had those sent up as a memento of our fist night there together." Ben had turned around to face her with a soft look in his eyes. "Do you like them?"

"Oh Ben, I love them." Rey's heart melted at the thought that Ben remembered the decor from Takodana Gardens, and recreated a portion of it just for her. "It's a beautiful reminder of our first time together."

"It was a night to remember; I never forgot it." He crossed over to stand before her. Taking her hands, he added softly "Let's make this night a memorable one too."

Time slowed to a dreamy stop as the newlyweds gazed into each other's eyes; it was as if the universe was holding its breath just for them. Then Rey, moving forward, slid her hands up Ben's arms until she was grasping his broad shoulders. He gripped her waist with his massive hands, pulling her against him.

With a moan, Rey gripped Ben's hair, drawing his head towards her, capturing his lips with hers. She couldn't get enough of his kisses; each one sent a rush of pure flame coursing through her veins.

Ben kissed her with a vibrant passion; lifting Rey up so she could wrap her legs around him, he carried her towards their bed. "Rey- the things- you make me want- to do- to you," he panted brokenly between kisses as he laid her down upon the coverlet.

"Ben," Rey whispered breathily, "come to me now and do them." She grabbed his arms, and with a chuckle, he let her pull him atop her. "We've got tonight."

"And every night." Ben propped himself on his forearms above Rey. For a few moments, he admired the scattered freckles on her tanned skin, the kaleidoscope of gold flecks within her eyes, the red and gold highlights in her chestnut hair, and her tempting rosy pink lips. Said rosy pink lips turned up in a smile, and then she was grabbing at his collar. Desire flared up within him.

"Patience, Rey." He was attacking her buttons as he spoke, his touch sending sparks flowing through her body.
"Can't wait. Let's get this shirt off already." Rey's fingers flew rapidly, unbuttoning his shirt; as soon as his shirt fell open, she glided her hand down his pecs and abs with a sigh of satisfied delight.

"Same for this," and he tore off her blouse. Rey squeaked as the cool air hit her skin, then she was tearing his shirt off too. "I'm not planning to be the only half naked person in this room tonight," she purred. Ben's mouth curled in a smile; Rey was so seductive.

Speaking of seduction, she was fingering her bra with a pert smile; it was a beribboned lace trimmed treat with front closures and beautifully lacy cups that left nothing to Ben's imagination. Already he could see her lusciously tempting rosy peaks pebbling through the peach colored lace.

Instantly, his large hands seized hers. "No." His growl made her clasp her thighs together against the increasing wetness.
"Beeeen!" She wailed, shivering delightfully at his sensual growl.
"No. Allow me." Ben stood firm.
"Hurry, I can't wait to have you," Rey whimpered, rubbing herself against his thigh.

Ben removed the bra gently, but once he'd slipped its satin straps down her shoulders and arms, he threw it down to keep company with their shirts, and soon Rey was mewling and arching her spine into him as he lavished her breasts with wet, heated kisses.

Then he was blazing a trail of heated kisses down her slim form. "Ben," she panted, "I need you now."

"Patience, Rey," he murmured with a smile against her silky skin, "you deserve to be pleasured first. Then I'll come to you." He concluded with a kiss.

Rey pouted a little- then she keened and bucked her hips. He had finally reached her apex and was now nuzzling at it, sending sparkling waves through her.

"Yes! Yes, like that, Ben!" She shrieked, seizing his dark hair to draw him closer to her needy, drenched core. He seized her hips, then he was suckling and fingering her, drawing high pitched shrieks of ecstasy from her.

And when her climax crested, washing over her with its vivid white hot waves, she collapsed, breathing deeply. Ben knelt up to admire the view of her lithe body lying there, exhausted but ecstatic, her hair spread across the sheets, all freckled and tanned, except for her rosy, swollen nipples which he'd suckled into hardness earlier. So tempting.

"I've never felt so- blissed out- before," Rey breathed amid pants, "you're so good, Ben."
"So are you." Crawling over her, he positioned himself; when he brushed against her, she whimpered and arched into him. "Almost there, sweetheart." Yet he halted, gazing at her as she lay there under him.

Rey pouted again. “Please come to me, or you’ll be owing me another one later- in the shower."
"Before or after I go down on you?" He had the audacity to ask.
With a grin and a sudden flip, Rey had Ben on his back. "After. For now, I'm too impatient to wait for you to finish what you've started." She settled herself astride his hips, moving seductively above him.

“Rey- don’t tease me.” His large fingers gripped her hip bones.
“Who’s teasing?” Nevertheless, Rey continued her seductive hovering above him. She smiled down at him. “You were teasing me a little earlier.”

“Not for long, sweetheart.” Rey squeaked, then moaned; Ben had flipped them so that Rey was under him, and in the same movement he sheathed himself deep within her wet heat, coupling them at last.
Then Ben began moving, rocking into her hard while Rey gripped his shoulders. She locked her ankles around his waist to draw him in deeper. He growled at the contact. “Ngh- Rey!”

“Harder- Ben!” Her ecstatic cries split the air, along with his growls, as they moved together as one, rising together on white hot waves to meet their climaxes. They were damp and sticky with sweat and their own fluids, but they were too lost in each other to bother with mundane annoyances.

Then with a shriek of “Ben!”, Rey surrendered to her climax, and lay there quivering as the blinding white hot waves bore her away with them. She was blissfully aware of Ben’s growled “Yes, sweetheart” and his erratically disjointed thrusts- then he was shouting her name as his climax hit him.

“I feel so- so blissed out,” Rey murmured as she curled up into Ben’s large frame, “it’s like our first time together.”
“I’ll never forget that night.” Ben wrapped his arm around her waist and drew her closer; he pulled the sheet over them both. “You were so perfect then- and you’re even more perfect now. My wife.”
Rey was touched.
“My husband.” She twisted around to press a kiss to his jaw. Ben caught her lips for a soft kiss, just a soft little kiss. As they parted, he asked “Ready for that shower?”
“Hmm? No. I’d rather cuddle with my husband right now.”
“I love that idea too.” As sleep overtook them, he whispered “Be mine always, Rey.”
“Be mine always too, Ben.”

Series this work belongs to: