Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 7 of My Hero Academia fics
Stats:
Published:
2022-04-12
Updated:
2022-11-11
Words:
39,200
Chapters:
9/?
Comments:
32
Kudos:
69
Bookmarks:
26
Hits:
3,620

Endless Possibilities

Summary:

A child born, the throne awaits, A seer tells of a deadly fate; give up your daughter, separate..bide your time lie and wait

For the last 13 years, the Mobius Islands had been waging war over Eggman after the defeat of Sonic by the hands of his General Infinite..the only thing giving the Resistance hope is his daughter, Maria the Hedgehog..but after an accident during an attack on his base..she forget who is she..will Eggman be able to defeat them now with their only hope is going by Izuku Midoriya and going to U.A..or is this just the begining..is this the chance they have been waiting for?

(Turning off guest reviews for a while because of some people won’t stop being rude!)

Notes:

Oh look another BNHA fic even though I already have so many..you can blame my friend TwilightNa for this since she kept blasting me with Sonic stuff and giving me ideas..anyway note to self..this is one world not two (thanks to the recent tails' channel)

This is a Sonadow fic..don't like don't read..

Also a sonic Forces fic (because that was my first sonic game and I also have a heart for the jackal..he deserves better)

also you may spot other things from different fandoms..anyway I hope you enjoy leave a comment and have a good day!

Chapter 1: Chaos Control Freaks

Chapter Text

South Island-Robotropolis

 

There was a time when Robotropolis was beautiful..at least that was what Uncle Knuckles and Aunt Amy told me once…it was then a peaceful city known as Mobotropolis..guarded by the blue hero, the blue justice..the King, Maurice Jules Karides or better known as Sonic the Hedgehog...but 13 years ago..Sonic was defeated..and Eggman’s army quickly took over..within months all but the Continents were under his controlled, turning our islands into a place of terror..

 

As the source of Eggman’s money the aristocrats, those who never liked the Royal Families who ruled the Islands, were left to play while our people were roboticized and became slaves. But despite the overwhelming odds, a rag-teamed resistance formed, banding together to continue the fight..led by Knuckles Laochra, the last of the Echidnas and Amy Rose..and their families..

 

A red echidna looks down at his side, watching a 15 year old white furred echidna with black bat wings looking at a map. Wearing a hawking’s cowboy hat and a brown jacket he nuzzles her, before a white gloved hand pulls at his dreadlock her to a white furred bat wearing a black leather jacket and blue jeans who smiles sweetly at the both of them.

 

Standing at the computer a pink hedgehog was watching them, smiling sadly as she turned her gaze to a crib that held a baby hedgehog with black fur with green stripes on her quills, her serpent-like tail wags in her sleep..

 

Those who were close to Sonic, became outlaws, a price placed on their heads..but luckily we were warned..by the Oracle of Delphi..whose basically like Obi-Wan Kenobi..if Obi-Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice..she revealed a prophecy to Sonic and his husband Shadow…

 

Sonic and Shadow looked to the baby in Sonic’s arms before they looked to the Owl Mobian, “Someday you will reunite with your daughter..to become the Council of Three and overthrow Eggman..once and for all but there is a price your highness,”

 

Shadow growls, eyes burning in rage but Sonic places a hand on his shoulder, tears streaming from his eyes..for the prophecy to be fulfilled Sonic and Shadow had to give up their daughter..who they had found one day in one of Eggman’s laboratories..created the same way that Shadow was by a mix of his and Sonic’s blood..the child who seem to take more out of the Black Arms blood that ran through Shadow’s veins..before Sonic was defeated and Shadow disappeared, Maria Aleena Kardies was given to her Godparents Knuckles and Amy to be raised..


Green eyes blink open, groaning as she sits up. Wincing, a fingerless white glove went to her side, “Stupid..healing factor..why can’t it be faster than 4 hours…” shaking her head she looks around seeing that she was in the medical bay and sighs. Biting at her lip she slides off the bed, the crown necklace hanging around her neck slightly bounces before she becomes a green blur as she runs out of the med bay.

 

“This is Restiance’s main headquarters..as some people would say 12 days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death…its located solidly underneath the trash of misery..my home..in a word sturdy..we have many building like these hidden in plain sight underneath Eggman’s huge nose on many of the islands..does give a nice view of the sunset when the pollution doesn’t block the sun…or the swat bots that sometimes follow careless members…”

 

“Most people would leave..not us..we’re the only hope in defeating Eggman…and most people here have stubbornness issues..”

 

“What are you doing out of the med bay?!” the girl ducks around a white fur lioness leading four other young lions, her blue eyes glaring at the blurr.

 

“Get back in there! Amy is going to scold you!” a browned fur otter yelled.

 

“There she goes..” a red jellyfish shakes her head, “Can never stay still for too long,”

 

She easily ignores the shouts of people telling her to slow down, why was she out of the med bay, who let her out as she gets into the command center.

 

“Eggman’s army is unstoppable!” a green crocodile mobian said walking through a door rubbing his head, allowing her to easily slide in, “Without Sonic the people are either losing hope and giving into despair..some are even leaving the islands and going to the Continents..Maria has been doing her best but…”

 

“Despair isn't a luxury we don’t have..we need a plan to rescue Alice!” a silver Hedgehog states golden eyes looking determined, he raises an eyebrow at the green blur, giving it a disappointed look. Next to him was a dark violet furred cat with ivory colored stripes like a marble tabby cat, her black hair was shoulder length and quite sharp because of her hedgehog inheritance..her blue eyes looked worried as she crosses her arms over black tailcoat with rose trim at the bottom with golden cuffs at the end of the sleeves along with white leggings along with black boots.

 

“Father is right..” he sighs, “From what Rogue has told us Eggman now has the MAster Emerald along with Alice in his clutches he can freely use both of them..”

 

“Whose idea was it to let Alice go on that mission on her own,” another purple cat asked looking angry, “When we all know that since Eggman has taken over that Tikal has locked the Emeralds that they can only be used in Alice’s presence..”

 

A pink hedgehog sighs, “One of Eggman’s infiltrated us, had an ability to disguise himself as one of our own, gave him the chance to hack into our system about finding the master Emerald..there’s no doubt that Eggman has her in his main base with his force field that only someone with Super Speed..if only Shadow and Sonic..”

 

“I’m an opportunist..but a realist Amy.. Both Sonic and Shadow are gone..there has to be another way..” 

 

“There is..” everyone turns to see a black fur hedgehog, her seven quills that extended from the back of her head, two which curled upwards with a dark green stripe on each of them. A tuft of fluffy dark green hair sticking up in odd angles sat on top of her head. Wearing a bright green top with no sleeves which revealed her black furred cover arms with her dark green furred clawed hands and a pair of blue jeans, she tapped her green sneakers with white cuffs around the ankles and black straps across the top, her long serpent-like tail that ended with a tuft of green fur.

 

“Maria! You should still be in the medical bay!” Amy said placing her hands on her hips, giving her a look, “I know for sure that it hasn’t been a full four hours for you to have been healed,”

 

Maria sighs giving her a look, “I’m fine Aunt Amy..give me something to eat and I’ll be fine,” she tired to not roll her eyes, forcing back the urge to tap her foot, “Listen..I know you don’t like this but I’m the only one fast enough to be able to break the force field Egghead has around his main base..Uncle Silver may be close enough to it but he can’t go as long as we need to actually break it…no offense Uncle Silver,” Her green eyes narrows on them as she crosses her arms before she turns her head as the Leader of the Resistance; Knuckles comes in.

 

“It seems we have no choice..Eggman’s forces have chewed through our defenses of Green Hill..and the resistance in the city is reporting that whatever had finished Sonic,” both Maria and himself wince at that, “Sorry I’m still not use to saying that..whatever it is has gotten them running in fear.. “ he then turns to Izuku, “It will take all your speed to get through that field, Maria”

 

Maria smiles, rubbing the golden bracelet with a green jewel, “No problemo Uncle Knuckles..fast is my middle name,”

 

“You see, I was the Resistance's secret weapon. I was born..or created whatever you want to say I don’t care..with extraordinary powers..and I use them with the fight against Baldy McNoseHair.

 

Knuckles smiles sadly, looking at Maria..every day she reminds him of Sonic, “I can’t argue there..but you got to promise me you will be careful!” Maria nods her head before Knuckles turns to them, “Ok..Ethan and Thaila are going to distract Eggman..let’s get going everybody..the world’s not going to save itself!”


The full moon shines down, one of the few ponds that weren’t polluted shows it reflection..the night was quiet and still..but then sirens began to blare and the city of Robotropolis lits up to light, “Shield status?” a fat man in a red gentleman shirt and black pants shaped like an egg, no hair on his head but a big orange mustache under his large nose and tiny blue glasses over his eyes.

 

A red robot with a round head compose of a semi-spherical cap with a smaller lack semi-sphere under it for a lower face, “Shields ready sir,”

 

“Good,” he smiles and strokes his mustache, “Without Sonic or Shadow, the Resistance can’t get to my base..and once I put them down..I will have the power I need to fully take control over the world,”

 

“Mmmph!” The man smiles as he turns to the echidna that he had been able to grab..he smiles at her as he watches her try to struggle out of her bonds..but then his eyes widen when the motion sensor begins to sound off…

 

“What in the name of Chaos..” he turns to the screen to see a green blur zooming towards his base, “it…it can not..”

 

Maria growls as she runs towards the base “Just..a little..faster,” she grits her teeth..she had to save Alice..it was her fault she got captured by Eggman…she screams as she hits the red force field.. “No way I’m stopping!”

 

Eggman’s eyes widen behind his glasses, “No..this is impossible..the only two Hedgehogs that can go to that speed…” he pales, “It..it can’t be..I was for sure that Shadow would had..” his eyes widen as the force field fades…to reveal Maria, “Fire at that hedgehog!”

 

Machines of every time emerge from within the base, firing and shooting at her. Maria easily dodges them, getting out of the way, even when the base shoots missiles at her. She jumped over one of the robots using it to jump higher to get over the fence and landed just as more sirens went off. She charges in lodging more lasers that were fired at her, easily outpacing the other robots when three larger robots emerge with a crash. Maria gasps and quickly runs out of the way as all three chase her, trying to use her smaller size to escape but they kept following her, not caring that they were destroying the base themselves.

 

Maria gasps as she finds herself thrown into the air by a surprise springboard..and then was hit and sent flying by one of the larger robot’s arms.

 

“Maria!” Looking over to see a plane flying over the base towards her. Inside it were two brown lynxes, the ends of their triangular ears are black and their faces features cheek tufts on their muzzle and a stripe along their noses..their arms on the other hand were robotics with black plating that had yellow and red markings. The female was wearing a red sleeveless shirt with blue jean shorts and wearing a golden brooch with a red gen in the middle. Her medium long black hair was braided down with red and yellow beads. The male was wearing something simpler a purple sleeveless shirt with a yellow lighting bolt on in the middle and black shorts along with black sneakers with yellow cuffs. His black hair was short and spiky, with a long fringed at the front.

 

The male raises his arms, “Look no hands!” he then yelps when his sister bonks him on the head.

 

“This is no time for your jokes Ethan!” she then yelps when one of the lasers shoots at the side, and smoke begins to emerge from the plan, “Brother! The plane…”

 

“I know Thaila..but this first!” pulling a lever, a missile shoots from the plane, heading straight towards Maria, before it hits her its burst apart revealing a glowing golden rings. Just as Maria was about to hit the trees, her hand wrapped around it, her eyes glowing green as her body began to light up..before it unleashes in a burst of energy. Rising in the air, Maria, in super spin mode as many had called it, spin dashes into the smaller robots before leaping over the fence once more, landing right into the chest of one of the larger robots..the power from the ring giving her the extra strength she needed to not only knock it off its feet, but burst through its chest. The explosion from that one easily destroyed the second one that was close to it.

 

The last one tried to slam its fist down onto her, but Maria easily jumped, spin dashing into a window, running inside the base.

 

“Hang on Thaila!” Ethan cries out to his sister as he quickly lands the plane on the ground. Thaila grips the side of the plane but her eyes widen when she sees a large boulder straight ahead.

 

“Don’t hit it!” she cries out as the plane begins to drag across the ground heading straight for it!”

 

“Too late!” Ethan screamed, closing his eyes, but suddenly the rock shattered right before they hit. The plane skidded to a halt a few feet where the boulder once stood. Both Lynxes sigh in relief but give weak chuckles as the Commander gives them a look.

 

“Sorry Knuckles..” Ethan rubs the back of his neck while his sister pulls her hat down to her face. Knuckles sighs and turns to the base, seeing it for the first time without its shield in a long time. His stomach churn at the thought of Maria and his daughter being in the hands of that mad man..he understood why Sonic never killed him..there were times when old Egghead help them..but this..after 13 years..all the lives he took..all the people he turned into Robians..no..he didn’t care what Sonic said (even if he was alive) no more chances..but still..

 

“She’s going overboard again..isn’t she?” Knuckles looks down to see Melody looking at the base, her blue eyes shining in concern..from what Blaze told him, Melody inherited the blue eyes from her grandfather, the past king of Soleanna, Duke McKeena while inheriting the black hair from her grandmother.

 

Knuckles grunts a bit, and Melody sighs, placing a hand on her sword, Laevatein, a sword that has been passed down through the Mckeena family for many years, “I’m going in..”

 

Knuckles nods his head, “Alright but keep your eyes open and watch out..” 

 

Melody nods her head, before leaping down the cliff, using the jagged rocks as stepping stones.


“Dr. Eggman!” a cube-like robot cries out in a cowboy accent, “I have close all the walls nearby, no way that vermin will get in here!”

 

Eggman nods his head, but grits his teeth in anger, “Damn it..why must the Resistance always get in my way…” he shakes his head, looking over to the machine, “It’s too late for them, when I turn this Machine on and use the power of the Master Emerald” he looks at the Master Emerald that slightly glowed in the center of the machine and smiles, “my machine will have limitless power! I will win!” he chuckles before a cough up above pulls his attention. Looking up he sees a bluish violet mobian octopus with a large sagging head and six small protrusions at the top along with four long tentacles that extend to his ankles. His white eyes glare down as white chocolate beak turns into a scowl.

 

“Do not forget it was thanks to me, Doctor, that I was able to even give the Resistance that little.. tip ” he chuckles, “Of you finding the Master Emerald allowing you to not only find it but allowing you to lay the trap you need to get the final piece to actually use it,” he chuckles as the albino echidna glares at him with her pink eyes.

 

“Yes..yes yes I know Mimic,” Eggman grunts but then glares at the octopus, “How Knuckles was not only able to hide the Chaos Emeralds but put a lock on them and the Master Emerald that now you can only use them if his daughter is near them I will never know..” he scoffs shaking his head, “So much more work now…But don’t forget it was to make up of your..folly of one letting your little members of the Diamond Cutters alive,” he glares at him and Mimic sighs.

 

“Unless you want the Wada Kingdom, which I might remind you your highness is neutral in all of this, to suddenly join the Resistance because you killed their crown Princess, I think I did you a huge favor..” he rolls his shoulders, pulling the black tattered cloak tighter on him, “Anyway it's not like a measly wolf pup like Whisper can do anything by herself,” he then smirks, “Shouldn’t you be worried about the little hedgehog that is about to get in here,”

 

Eggman scoffs, “All the walls have been closed..it wouldn’t even be easy for Sonic himself..” he stops talking when the metal door bursts open in an explosion. He slowly turns around, seeing Maria standing there, her lips pulled to reveal her sharp fangs as her tail swishes back and forth, the ring in her hand fading away “to break down..”

 

Mimic sighs, placing a hand on his beak while the Echidna gives a muffle cry of joy, “Oh no..”

 

Eggman glares at her before smiling, “However..” he quickly turns placing the last emerald into the machine and pushes some buttons, before turning with a switch in his hand, “I guess you were a bit too late. All I have to do now is to push this switch..ohohohohoho” he laughs but stops when the black and green hedgehog smirks.

 

“So..all I have to do is to take it away from you first,” Maria said, her eyes looking to Alice in the corner, “Or take Alice out of here..the Emeralds only work in her presence..” but she kept her attention on Eggman.

 

She blinks when Eggman begins to laugh harder, “What? Do you think your Sonic? Ha what a joke..kid you're a fake..you are nothing compared to him..I’m even surprise that Shadow let you live after he found you in my lab..knowing that the Resistance's secret weapon is you..well I brought you into this world I can bring you out..” he then smirks, “So why don’t you give it a try?” he sneers at her.

 

Maria growls in anger but then hears Alice cry out..and the very much familiar sound.. “The fact that you all keep trying to resist..even when your savior is no more..it's pitiful really,” Maria begins to run out of the way of the purple beams of Infinite. Eggman’s General..Maria could feel her heart beating fast as she climbed up the walls, leaping against them to avoid the cubes that suddenly appeared…she knew she couldn’t touch them..they cause extreme amounts of pain, along with hallucinations. She ignores Eggman’s cries for Infinite to get here trying her hardest to avoid the masked Jackal..when he suddenly appeared in front of her. She couldn't react in time, crying out as he slams her to the ground, hitting her head on the edge of the machine…

 

Maria could see stars dancing at the edge of her vision, could feel blood dripping down her head..she wobbly stands up, hissing and growling at the Jackal, “I can taste your fear child..all that anxiety and doubt..it's delicious” she stares at the yellow eye that was seen through the mask that he wore, “I knew that the Resistance was having a bit of hope..but to see that it was you..I think they made themselves delusional…you are no savior or hero..you are no Sonic..” he raises a hand, red energy building up….

 

“Zero!” Both turned to see Alice looking at Infinite, the gag now wrapped around her neck having been able to push it out of her mouth. Her pink eyes pleading at the jackal, “Don’t do this! You know this isn’t you!” Infinite for some reason stares at her, as if he knew her but at the same time didn’t.

 

“How..how do you know that..” he then yelps when Maria kicks at his arm, the energy that had built up in his hand releases blasting at the machine.

 

“Infinite you fool!” Eggman yells but then looks down to switch and gasps seeing that he had pushed down on the button, “Oh no…”

 

Maria wobbles, falling down, as the machine begins to spark..blackness begins to cover her vision as she spots Melody coming in just as a bright light emerges from the machine..and begins to cover them all.

 

Knuckles watches with wide eyes as Ethan and Thaila stood next to them. He grabs them by the wrist prepared to run when he calms down seeing that the light was only covering the base, “Chaos Control.. This is going to be a problem..”


“Hey ??? wake up you sleeping bum..” Green eyes blink to see a wolf with brown fur looking down at her. Her eyes close but she was smiling at her, her long bushy tail that ended with several tufts of fur sticking out wave in the air. “I knew I could find you snoozing down here,”

 

“Give me a break ???” she said rubbing the back of her head, “And I wasn’t snoozing I was just resting my eyes,”

 

“Uh huh,” the wolf eyes her, “Then what were you mumbling about..some sort of darkness..”

 

She blinks and gives a weird chuckle, “Ok..maybe I was dreaming..but it sure felt real..I couldn’t see or even breathe…it was so bizarre…”

 

“Yeah sure…anyway I’m here to get you..remember? We were supposed to train with Lionheart and Mordred today before noon..” the wolf opens her eyes revealing cadet blue eyes looking at her seriously.

 

“Yeah…I remember..sorry ???,” she said, sitting up and shaking out her head letting her quills flap in the air.

 

“If you really want me o forgive you,” the wolf smiles at her, “Then you race me,”

 

??? turns to her friend smirking, raising an eyebrow while crossing her arms, “What..are you kidding? I’m faster than you,”

 

The wolf smiles again, “Ready…go!” she then went off, running off through the piles of junk.

 

“Hey!” she calls out running after her, easily catching up with her and passing her…before a loud honk echoes in her ears.


Green eyes blink open wide as she sits up, just to see a light about to crash into her. Screaming she quickly stands up and moves out of the way..only to have to move again when another light almost hit her…soon she was surrounded by many lights..which turned out to be cars..blinking in confusion, ears pinning on the back of her head..she look around her as they all honk at her…

 

“Wh-where am I..” he thought as she turns around seeing humans and Mobians looking at her in confusion, “And more importantly..who am I,” she winces in pain, touching the back of her head, pulling it backwards to reveal blood staining her hand.

 

“What do you think you're doing?!”

 

“Is this some sort of villain attack!”

 

“Get off the road!”

 

“Hey kid,” she turns to a very muscular man with a wide build with slightly tan skin. Having a square jaw that was frowning at her, he was wearing a yellow and black striped caution pattern headband which match the thick wrist guards and belt around his waist. His lower torso was exposed as he only wore a cyan-colored cardigan held together by small metal stubs. His small black eyes were glaring at her before he noticed the blood dripping down her face, “Huh..hey!” he turns to the officers at the side, “We’re going to need a medic here..this kid is hurt..” he turns back to her, “Come on..I don’t know how you got here but it seems like you're really hurt..”

 

She looks at him, confusion in her eyes as she takes a step back. The man looks frightened at this, “hey now don’t do anything..” he tries to grab her but to his shock she quickly moves out of the way. Turning his head she looks at him, glaring and hissing, “Ok…” he waves his has to the officers, “I need you guys to help me..she obviously has a head injury and doesn’t trust us..” the girl looks around as the man and three officers surround her, “When I signal, we’ll all grab her. Got it?”

 

They all nod, it sounded simple enough but to their surprise she was able to escape, making the four grab on to each other..not trusting any of these people, she runs through the crowd of cars.

 

An officer growls grabbing his walkie talkie, “Reporting an emergency. Young green and black female Hedgehog Mobian, age unknown maybe 13 to 15..with what looks like a speed Quirk is going wild in town..note there is a head injury so she might be running on instinct. Please close off all roads and don’t let any cars inside the highway..

 

The hedgehog was in fact running down the road, passing a police car, looking at the buildings..trying to find anything familiar. Her heart beat faster in her chest as nothing looked familiar, “Damn it..where am I….who am I?!” she mutters but then looks up as a light shines down on her. Looking up she sees a helicopter flying over her, “Fuck..” looking back in front of her she sees a barricade made of police cars and gives a deadpan look, “Do these guys really think that can stop me?” she smirks as she runs straight at it before leaping, easily and instantly landing on the other side and continuing down the road… “How in the world did I just do that?!” she looks at her claw covered in green fur and white fingerless gloves..the crown medallion dancing on her chest as she runs down the street…looking up she notices that she lost her followers and skids to a stop.


Being confused at the fact that she wasn’t winded at all, she looks around at the city below the street bridge that she was on. Seeing the city lights below she looks up at the sky, “At least the night sky looks familiar,” she mutters rubbing her head, wincing in pain, “So do the stars and moon..” she crosses her arms trying to remember..remember anything..she gasps holding her head in pain as she kneels down..flashes of lights, blares of sirens…and a giant green emerald glowing…before a glow of white covers her sight making her blink. She looks around seeing that she was still on the street, taking a shuddering breath as she stands up..

 

“Why..why can’t I remember anything..who am I..do I have a family…or am I alone..” she looks up at the sky, at the stars that shine down on her when her ear twitches at the sound of clapping turning to see a human wearing some sort of armor. Taking off his helmet to reveal dark blue hair and blue eyes he smirks at her.

 

“I must say when they told me a young kid was outpacing them I didn’t want to believe it..but I want to thank you for causing all this commotion,” the black and green hedgehog blinks in confusion making him chuckle, “You see..this town here..it's so peaceful because of U.A..very few villains want to cause trouble because of the best Hero School is station here,” for some reason hearing about this school made her eyes widen..did..did she know this school? “Especially when rumors are heard that All Might has been spotted,” Ok her tail was wagging…why was her tail wagging.. “So I’m pretty excited about this girl they said who has a speed Quirk..now,” he smirks at her, he could tell that she was a hero nerd just the way she reacted to the name of U.A and All Might… “we can do this the easy way..or what I like to say..the fun way..” he places his helmet back on, “They call me the Turbo Hero: Ingenium..”he then blinks when the girl begins to run away and chuckles, “I guess we do this the fun way!”

 

She could hear Ingenium right behind her, and couldn’t help the smile that grew on her face, “So he wants to play chase with me? Sure sounds like fun!” she mutters feeling the wind blow in her quills and hair. She turns her head as he drew closer, seeing him trying to block her to the side but she smirks running faster.

 

She couldn’t help but chuckle when he looked around, “What..she vanished? Where did she go..” couldn’t help the giggle as she taps his leg and he turns to stare at her with amazement, “How in the..how did you get over here?”

 

The girl couldn;t help but laugh at the sound of bafflement in his voice before she runs faster, “Hey get back…what in the,” she couldn’t help but smirk crossing her arms as she runs backwards easily, enjoying the sound of shock,”Hey! That’s dangerous! What would you do if some kid tries to copy you?”

 

She turns her head, staring at the side, “Kids don’t run backwards on a street when a Hero is chasing after you~”

 

“I can’t believe it..” Ingenuim chuckles… “You’re playing with me..Now this..this is fun! Even if it's a bit frustrating..” he admits, “I didn’t even think that I would have to be using this..”

 

Green eyes narrow as she watches him position his arms, seeing the mufflers on his elbows were now parallel to his body..smoke begins to puff and then..to her amazement..he had launched himself into the air, “Rocket…CHARGE!”

 

Her eyes widen as he heads straight at her arms spread around to grab her in a birst of speed, but she quickly dodges to the side..and then smiles..somehow knowing what to do..she runs faster..and faster..until she passes him and a loud boom emerges from behind her..she smiles turning her head to watch him but was confused when he stops..until she realize they were running out of road as she leaps off bridge, being sent flying past windmills that blew hard as she flew past, causing the lights below to glow even brighter.

 

She couldn’t help it..she spread out her arms and giggles. Sure her head hurt..sure she had no idea where the hell she is..or who the hell she was..but..she was having fun..”Whatever I am,” she looks down at the lights, “it's quite beautiful..” she whistles before looking back, “and that guy..he’s quite amusing…well I guess beside trying to find out who I am..I’ll have something to amuse myself with..” she giggles but then she blinks as she feels herself begin to fall..looking down her eyes widen, and for some reason her heart skip a beat when she saw a pool below her… “Pl-please tell me I can swim…” she whispers before she tries to run in the air to hopefully get away from the water..but soon she finds herself landing with a big splash..

 

Inside the apartment that the pool belongs to, a young boy with black hair looks up, blinking his purple eyes as the water that was rising in the air from his window..he places an old marble stone with strange markings down on his desk.

 

Heart beating faster, she tries to jump up but to her dismay she quickly sinks down. Grumbling as she holds her breath she looks around and sees a ladder tries to run to it..but she doesn;t even move..her eyes widen fear gripping at her heart that she was about to die..she looks up when she hears something jump into the pool. Looking up she sees a shadowy figure swim down at her, grabbing her wrist and begins to pull her up. She takes a gasp of air as they emerge to the surface, “Its alright..I got you,” a male’s voice says as she lays limp in his arms.

 

“Mikumo Midoriya?! What are you..oh my god!” a female voice calls out as darkness begins to cover her vision..exhaustion, lack of air and probably blood loss making her tired.

 

“Mom! Get grandpa! I think she has a head wound!” the male’s voice calls to the female as he swims over to the edge of the pool, “Its ok…just..just take deep breaths..wait don’t pass out!”


Groaning she lays on the ground, breathing heavily as she stares at the stars.. they..they were really..beautiful…” she couldn’t help but think as she closes her eyes…falling into the darkness.

Chapter 2: A Daily Life in Musutafu

Notes:

So I guess short chapter but in this we get to meet the Midoriya Family and Maria gets her new name until she finds out her old one..I guess you already know what it is lol. Anyway I hope you all enjoy

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

During the era where dreams become reality, in a city which was the home of the best Hero School, there lived a boy whose life was about to completely change. He had no idea that the hedgehog mobian that he saved from drowning in the pool would be the first step into the many fantastic realms of adventures that awaited their arrival.

 

Sunlight begins to shine down as it rises into the air, as purple eyes look up as the dark blue sky slowly turns into a mixture of sky blue and red. Yawning a young boy about fourteen  smiles as he rolls down a large hill in the forest, on a log. He smiles, laughing loudly as he jumps, doing a front flip before landing back onto the log. Looking up he sees what at first looks like an apartment complex but was in fact more than just that. 

 

Quickly jumping once more he lands in front of the log stopping it from squashing him by his yellow arrow tip tail. The boy chuckles, running his purple scaled claw hand through his long curly hair, narrowing his eyes in anger when his bangs wouldn’t move out of his face and sighs. 

 

“Hey, Hey! You know it would be better if you tied your hair,” looking over to the entrance of the building to see a large man with bright red hair with three spikes on the top of his head and a short tail similar to a lobster. His hands weren’t even hands but two large pinchers.

 

“I hate having to put my hair up in a ponytail. It gives me a headache, Crab Hammer,” he then turns to the large log, flapping his orange-yellow wings with pink members as he gets into a position in front of it. Taking a deep breath he lunges grabbing the log and throwing it into the air before he leaps after it. Pulling his arm back, he punches it straight in the middle, making it crack and spilt apart. He smiles as he lands watching it neatly stack up into a pile, “Okay..all done making the firewood,” his ears twitching when Crab Hammer laughs.

 

“I’m so surprise, even to this day that your this strong, Mikumo,” Crab Hammer chuckles eyeing the boy, “Especially when you let that other boy..Bakugou boss you around,”

 

“I don’t let him boss me around!” Mikumo screeches, “I..i just have a healthy fe-respect for him! That’s all!”

 

Crab Hammer eyes him with a raised eyebrow but then shakes his head, “Hey, hey! Whatever you say kiddo. Now come on we got our morning routine to do before you head off for school,”

 

Mikumo sighs at that but then smiles..it was just one more year..one more year of middle school..then he can finally get away from them all..get away from those who think he’s be the next Dark Master..he’ll be going to U.A..the best High School in all of Japan. He smiles before following Crab Hammer inside.

 

“ONE! DON’T SHRINK WORK!

TWO! RUN AWAY AND PAY!

THREE! SMILES GO FOR MILES!”

 

“Ugghhhh,” green eyes blink open, quickly closing them again when there was a bright light shining right in her eyes, “Why do bright lights always shine in your eyes when you first wake up?” she mutters before sitting up. She blinks as the large but very comfy blanket drops to her waist. Looking around she sees that she was in what looked like a medical room, her shoes on the chair beside the bed along with her crown necklace. Looking down she sees that she was wearing a large white t-shirt that was written t-shirt in kanji. Scratching her head she winces as she feels bandages wrapped around her head before she slowly eases herself out of the bed.

 

“I’m telling you Inko, she’s about to wake up..” standing on shaking legs, green eyes turn to see another Hedgehog, a full adult female with brownish orange fur, her quills going to her shoulder. Wearing an off the shoulder short white dress with golden straps with black edges forming an X underneath a doctor’s lab coat. Her yellow eyes stare at her in shock while next to her the human blinks.

 

“Uh..meow?” she winces a bit, ears pinning to the back of her head as she tries to keep her legs steady. She flinches as the other woman slowly comes over. The human had green shoulder length hair that was put in a ponytail on the left. She was wearing a pink sweater along with a blue skirt. Looking at her green eyes, the young hedgehog didn’t see any malice or anger..just kindness and concern.

 

“Hello dear,” she smiles as she kneels down next to her, “How are you feeling/”

 

Blinking, she couldn’t help but shrug, “Better now that I’m not drowning…” she gives a smile, “Thanks for saving my butt there,”

 

“No problem dear, still I wonder how you fall in our pool?”

 

“I didn’t mean too..I was running from this gundam armor wannabe,” she huffs before the nice lady picks her up and settles her back into the bed, “I don’t even know why they were chasing me..so what if I woke up in the middle of the road with a bleeding head I was fine!”

 

The two women blink while the older hedgehog sighs, “Least we now know who Death Arms, Ingenuim and the police were chasing last night,” she brought out a telescope, “Now I need you to breathe..got to make sure there’s no water in your lungs..that’s it good,” she gives her a smile as she breathes, “Now are you in any pain? Anything that feels odd?”

 

“Uh..I’m fine..besides the fact that I don’t remember anything..” she watches as the two women blink at her in shock and she shrugs.. “I remember my birthday how old I am..which is July 15 and 14…but that’s it..I can’t remember who I am or where I’m from..the last thing I remember…was a big white light about to consume me before I black out and found myself in the middle of that road…”

 

“Some type of dissociative amnesia..” the older hedgehog mutters narrows her yellow eyes, “That huge lump on your head may be the cause of it..”

 

The green haired woman looks concern but her eyes narrow in anger, “The fact that they decided to just grab her without talking to her..” she shakes her head, “Well we just can’t keep calling you she or her all the time..so..until you remember your name..lets call you Izuku..its a name that I always liked,”

 

Blinking her green eyes she mouths the name and shrugs, “It's better than whatever I could think of,” the newly name Izuku mutters, “Can you tell me where I am exactly?”

 

The woman smiles, “Your at the Ignitus Agency in Musutafu, Japan,”

 

Izuku gasps, her long tail with the three golden rings wrapped around it did a whiplash, “Musutafu..as the home of the greatest Hero school ever? The school All Might went to?!” she squeaks but then blinks, “Ok why do I remember that but not my own name?”

 

“Your amnesia only hits that and your backstory…” the female hedgehog said with a smile, “My name is Elise I’m the doctor for the agency..keeping Ignitus and the sidekicks from dying because they do stupid stuff,”

 

“And I am very much thankful for that everyday,” the other woman smiles at Elise, “My name is Inko Midoriya..I’m not only the wife of Ignitus and the mother of the boy who pull you out of the pool but I’m also the lawyer of the agency..”

“Nice to meet you..” Izuku mutters before looking around, “Where are my clothes?”

 

“Still in the dyer, they were soaking wet, luckily we got some other Mobians working here that had spare clothes for you to wear,” Inko waves her hand to the clothes Izuku was wearing, “And we’ll go shopping tomorrow to get you some clothes of your own,”

 

“Huh?” Izuku blinks at her confusion in her green eyes which made Inko laugh.

 

“You don’t think we’ll just let you leave on your own?” Inko said with an raised eyebrow, “You’re fourteen dear..and our agency has helped many Mobians in need in homes when they escape the islands after Eggman took over,”

 

Izuku blinks before she hears cheering coming from the door. Inko smiles holding out her hand, “Let's introduce you to the crew, shall we?”

 

Izuku stares at Inko, she didn’t know why..but she just knew that she could trust her. Taking a deep breath she gently takes her hand, being careful with her claws. Inko smiles before she helps her up, leading her out of the medical office and into a great entrance hall. Izuku gasps seeing the black hair male with a reddish tint in it. Dark red spots litter his face that matched the dark red spines that grew out of his head and trailed down to the tip of his frilled tail. He was wearing an orange  full body jumpsuit with red beige shoulder pads and knee pads that extended to his legs, reaching up his thighs. He also had a bright yellow belt with pouches wrapped around his waist. He clapped his claw hands together looking at the crowd before him, Izuku could see a purple bear mobian with speakers for ears, a male with lobster arms..a girl with leaf for hands and petal for hair..a dark purple frog mobian, another girl who seem to have bells in her hair, while another male seem to be half way out of the floor..and a boy her age who looked a lot like Ignitus but purple.

 

“There’s a lot of purple beings here,” Izuku mutters, making Inko giggle.

 

“Ok heroes,” Ignitus said with a huge, “Lets get to work!” The whole crowd cheered before they started heading elsewhere, except the boy who turns and his purple eyes widen.

 

“Hey! You're awake! That- ah! Ozzie no!” Izuku blinks before yelping as a golden ball of fur tackles her and starts licking at her face.

 

“Ah! That’s gross! Very much gross,” she giggles trying to push the golden retriever off her face. Ignitus smiles.

 

“Well at least Ozzie likes you,” he held out his hand at her and Izuku couldn’t help but smile and shake it, “Welcome to my Agency, I’m Ignitus or better known as Hisashi Midoriya..”

 

Inko smiles, “Or Donut Lord..” she points to the pink donut that was sitting on the desk near the entrance, “You still use captain sprinkles to talk to the Sidekicks and Interns,”

 

“Inko~” he whines, ears going down, “Don’t tell her that!” his red eyes looked at her pleading with love and adoration. He then shakes his head, “So what your name little green devil,”

 

Izuku blinks at the nickname, rubbing the back of her head, “Izuku..at least until I actually remember my name,”

 

“Izuku,” he says before looking at Inko and she smiles, placing a hand on her shoulder.

 

“Izuku here lost her memories. She remembers how old she is, when her birthday is..and absolutely knows about Heroes..but other than that she doesn’t remember anything,”

 

“Wow…” the purple black hair boy said, “That…sucks..”

 

“Oh you have no idea,” Izuku says, rolling her eyes, placing her hands behind her head, “So..what is this place,”

 

“My agency,” Ignitus explains, “Or as some call it a Hero Office. It serves as a base of operations for them. Most are sidekicks but there are a few teams that work here, like Team Pooch,” he waves his hand toward a group of three dog mobians who were sniffing at a piece of scarf, “Or Team Razor Wind,” waves his hand to another group of three people, a male having white hair with a red stripe in it, a male looking like he had a mantis Quirk and a woman that had rocky spikes growing out of her back, “Here in this office, we answer many jobs that are sent to us by many people,”

 

“A lot of jobs?” Izuku mutters and Inko nods her head, “But I thought with All Might..” she scrunched up her face, she remembered that ever since All Might appeared, crime rates have drastically decreased. That the symbol’s very existence was a deterrent for many would-be villains.

 

The boy with purple and black hair nods his head, “Well since the war with Eggman had started on the islands, many of the villains there ran over to the continents and along with that there has also been a mass outbreak of Zones,”

 

“Zones?” Izuku repeats and the boy nods.

 

“The Zones are mystery places that reside on Mobius..there were more on the islands but for some reason they’ve been popping up on the continents. They change each time you go into it but are long, strange places that are filled with not only villains but tiny enemies that are usually beaten by a single hit, springs and items that can help in the Zone. They’re very strange places but every time you go inside one, there are always new things to discover! They really are fantastic places to go exploring,”

 

Izuku smiles at him seeing the sparkle in his purple eyes, “You like to explore huh?”

 

Ignitus laughs, ruffling the boy’s hair, “Yep. Mikumo here, has always loved Heroes,” he then looks at Mikumo, “But he should be heading to school unless he wants to be late,”

 

Mikumo’s eyes widened, “Oh shit!” He ignores Inko’s scolding as he runs out of the agency, making Hisashi chuckle.

 

“Now why..” he blinked in shock when he turned and didn’t see Izuku, “Wait..where did she go?” he turns around looking for the young hedgehog while Inko sighs.

 

“I think she followed Mikumo,” Inko says, making Hisashi look at her in confusion.


Izuku didn’t know why she was following Mikumo. Maybe it was because he saved her..maybe it was because she felt restless..maybe it was because he was the same age as her. But whatever the reason she easily followed him as he ran down the sidewalk. Looking around the city, it was quite weird. At first glance it looked like a regular busy modern city, with Mobians and Humans walking by either going to work, school or other places. But between large skyscrapers and modern shops there were what looked like victorian-age buildings. 

 

Izuku looks around as Mikumo walks down the stairs into what looks like a town square. There was a restaurant that seemed to be owned by a dinosaur looking woman, a shop runed by two two chameleon mobians along with three young boys wearing red, blue and green and having duck feathers. She was looking around in awe when she heard a roar and turned her head to see a very large human possessing a head that resembles a horse or a shark with brown dreadlocks and a reddish brown beard around his jaw.

 

Izuku tilts her head, “Woah..he’s huge..” she mutters but looks to see Mikumo pushing himself through the crowd. Narrowing her eyes, she looks around before she spots a sakura tree and climbs into it, poking her head out of the pink flowers. She watches as the villain roars again, throwing out his arm and knocking down a telephone metal stand. She watches as it falls and the crowd scream before the hero from last night ran forward, easily grabbing it in his hands.

 

“Oh nice! Way to go Death Arms!” a person in the crowd cheers as many more people begin to crowded round.

 

“The Punching Hero!” another whisper, “I wish I had a Quirk that made me super strong,”

 

Just as more people appear, a strand of water formed before them blocking the crowd from getting any closer, “Everyone please stay back!” another Hero asks, this one dress in a firefighter’s uniform, “This area is far too dangerous!”

 

“Whoa, the rescue specialist, Backdraft is here? He’ll make sure we’re okay!” Izuku scoffs a this, shaking her head as people agree with the onlooker.

 

“He wouldn’t have to focus on that if you didn’t crowd around the place,” Izuku mutters but watches, her green eyes narrow onto the seen.

 

“This guy must be pretty desperate to go full monster in the middle of the city,” one mumbles to his neighbor, “Do you know what happen?”

 

“Just some amateur. Stole someone’s bag and then got cornered,”

 

“A Quirk like that, and he’s some petty thief,” a growl was heard and Izuku looks down to see Mikumo glaring at the two who were talking. She raises an eyebrow at that as she watches him push through the crowd but then a shadow flew over them as the girls in the crowd scream in excitement.

 

“ITS KAMUI! WE’RE YOUR BIGGESTS FANS!!”

 

Izuku looks at them weirdly before watching as the hero in the blue jumpsuit with wooden gloves, boots and helmet easily dodge the villain’s hand, “Get away from me or I’ll break you toothpick!”

 

Izuku couldn’t help but wag her tail, smiling as she watched the fight. Her green eyes easily following his movement, “By the looks of it he’s new at this..but he probably has good training,” she mutters watching the Hero run up the arm before using his wooden arms to wrap around the giant’s wrist and even though the giant easily made him wing, Kamui easily lands on the roof.

 

“Assault, robbery and the illegal use of powers during rush hour traffic. You are the incarnation of evil,” Izuku cackles at that, almost falling out of the Sakura Tree but she easily climbs back onto the branch just as Kamui was about to use a move..when a large foot kicks the giant in the face.

 

Everyone stares in shock, as a white fur bull mobian lands, making the ground shake as she was even bigger than the giant villain. Her creamy blonde hair reached down to her waist with two shorter strands curled to frame her face, parted slightly to the right. She was wearing a purple and tan-colored skin tight bodysuit, which is accented with orange stripes.

 

Izuku blinks as people with cameras begin to crowd around, taking many pictures and muttering money shot. The bull didn’t seem to mind at all, in fact she smiled at the crowd, bending over a bit while picking up the end of the giant’s pant’s leg, “Piece of cake for the world’s next hottest hero,” she smirks, “Hi there, everyone, I’m Mt. Lady. And you don;t have to worry about this bum anymore,” Izuku’s eyes twitch.

 

“What in the name of Chaos?” she whispers as Mt. Lady shrinks back to normal size, helping the police with the giant villain, “Well I guess she got the looks and attitude to be a crowd favorite and her Quirk is really showy, but it’ll be kinda hard for her to get around much if she doesn’t know how to fully control what size she grows into..she might not be very useful is she keeps destroying things,”

 

She stops her mumbling, looking down as she sees Mikumo heading away. She quietly follows him, keeping in the shadows. She looks at the white school building that he ran to, “Now how in the world am I going to know what room he is in,” she blinks her eyes, almost yelping in surprise when she started seeing through the white walls of the building… “Do I have x-ray vision?” she whispers before she sees Mikumo walking into a classroom. Seeing it, she quickly runs in, easily being missed by the students and teachers because of how fast she was going. Running into the classroom he zips into a closet, leaving it open by a crack.


Once everyone was seated, the teacher began to talk, “So. As third-year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests, but why bother?” Izuku raises an eyebrow at this as the teacher grabs the packets and throws them in the air, “I know you all want to go to the hero track!”

 

“Are all classes like this?” Izuku thinks to herself as all the students besides Mikumo and a boy with spiky blonde hair went wild.

 

“Hey teach,” everyone turns to the spiky hair blonde boy, who was leaning in his chair smirking as everyone towards him, “Don’t lump me in with this bunch of losers. I’m the real deal, but these guys’ll be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-Lister,” he snorts making Izuku frown.

 

“I do not like him” Izuku thinks to herself as the other students start yelling at him, making the boy whose name was Katsuki laugh even more but then they turn to the teacher when he hums, “Huh, you’ve got impressive test results. Maybe you will get into U.A High,”

 

At the mention of the school, the other students began to mumble in awe and disbelief. Katsuki’s smirk seem to grow bigger making Izuku frown even more. She watches with a deadpan look on her face as he leaps onto the desk, “That’s exactly why its the only place worthy of me. I aced all of the mock exams. I’m the only one at this school who stands a chance at getting in! I’ll end up more popular than All Might himself and be the richest Hero of all time!” Izuku could feel her eye beginning to twitch.

 

“Oh yeah, Midoriya, don’t you wanna go to UA, too?” Izuku turns to see Mikumo flinching, looking down at his desk while Katsuki seems to freeze at his desk. Izuku glares at the teacher wondering if he was even allowed to say that..wasn’t that Mikumo’s own private matters? Not something to air out to the rest of the class. Her lips begin to curl up showing her fangs as she hears there muttering..calling Mikumo a villain..that he’ll just go down the same path as some dark master…her eyes then widen when she sees Katsuki begin to charge at Mikumo and the teacher not doing a thing.

 

“Ok! That’s it!” Izuku angrily thinks to herself as she speeds out of the closet. While going at this speed everything seems to freeze, or move slightly more slowly. Rubbing her gloved cover hands she moves quickly, tying Katsuki’s shoelaces together before moving him towards the wall, positioning the hand that was beginning to let out sparks behind his back. Giggling madly turns towards the teacher, moving his chair into the hallway while also stealing his left shoe (for some reason). Smiling to herself she quickly heads back to the closet, looking through the crack to see the chaos.

 

“OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!” Katsuki screams as his face is slammed into the wall thanks to his explosion sending him flying. Izuku had to cover her mouth to stifle the giggles as Katsuki tried to turn, but fell to the ground thanks to the tied up shoelaces.

 

“Alright!” the teacher glares at the class, “Who did it? Who..what the Hell?! Who stole my left shoe?!” At this the whole classroom began to laugh, everyone forgetting about Mikumo wanting to go to UA. Mikumo in question was looking around, ignoring Katsuki’s glares when he spotted the crack in the closet and narrowed his eyes seeing the green eye looking through it.

Notes:

So yep Maria is Izuku
Musutafu is a mix of canon and Traverse Town from Kingdom Hearts
The Zones are a mix of what its like in the games and Mystery Dungeons from Pokemon
The Midoriya Family is base off the Legend of Spyro Series, and Hisashi looks like a black haired Tom from the Sonic Movie.
In the next chapter we're going to find out what has happened to Meldoy and Alice
Hope you all enjoyed please leave a review!

Chapter 3: A Slimy Situation

Notes:

Chapter 3! I'm pretty proud of this because I'm actually going off the script here. Usually when I write these I do everything by the book but this time I'm acatlly changing things up! So I hope you all enjoy! Please leave a review

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

“It should be around here,” Alice looks around the ruins of the city, gulping at how run down it looked. Maria zooms by, leaping on the slabs of rocks that used to be part of the road. She jumps when Melody turns to her, her blue gem shining in the red light of destruction around them.

 

Closing her eyes, Alice tries to focus on the Master Emerald, she remembers how during the first part of the war, after Uncle Sonic was taken and Uncle Shadow disappeared Eggman tried to grabbed it..she remembers quickly leaping in the air, gently touching the surface and begging Tikal to send the Emeralds, all the Emeralds away..

 

Her face scrunched up in confusion and she opened her eyes at Melody, “I don’t sense them at all..there is nothing here..”

 

Melody looks confused and worried, before she turns to the black and green hedgehog, “Maria? Do you know who gave you the intel that the Master Emerald is here?”

 

Maria blinks from the top of the light post she was sitting on, “Yeah! It was Anthony Blitz! He said he saw it in this city when he was doing rescues..”

 

Both Alice and Melody paled, “Anthony? But Anthony was captured and robotized last week!” 

 

At that moment, a net was shot and wrapped itself around Maria, sending her falling off the light post, “What in the-” she screams in agony as it begins to shock her, making both Melody and Alice scream. 

 

“You know..I really think you should tell her more things,” a voice calls out as Melody runs over to Maria. Alice turns to see what at first looks like a flying squirk with red fur that was slowly turning into a very familiar mimic octopus with bluish violet skin and a sagging head, with four long tentacles. 

 

“M-iminc?” Maria whispers before she begins to scream again as the net shocks her. 

 

Mimic blinks before he laughs, placing a hand on his face, “Seriously? Do you tell her anything?” he sneers, “Or are you too worried that she might lose control? Lose herself to her true power like she did when Mordred betrayed you all and killed Lionheart?”

 

He quickly dodges out of the way of an ice spear, and smirks at Alice, “Oh did I hit a nerve?”

 

“You will pay for what you did to the Diamond Cutters, Mimic!” Alice glares at the Octopus Mobian, “For what you did to Whisper..”

 

Mimic smiles, and crosses his arms, “Oh are you sure about that?”

 

The familiar sound of the Phantom Ruby echoes in their ears, both Melody and Maria (who was now free of the shocking net) looked up to see Infinite floating before them, “Its good to see you Guardian Spawn..Lord Eggman has summoned you…we are in need..of your assistance..”

 

“As if I would ever help you,” Alice says before her wings open, quickly taking flight as an ice staff appears in her hands. She charges forward , flipping over the blasts that came from Infinite’s hands. She slams the staff into his side, making the jackal grunt in pain. 

 

Growling, he holds out his hand, a long red sword forming into it, before he lunges, slashing down before Alice blocks it with her staff. Holding out her hand, small balls of ice formed around her, “Hail Storm!” she cries out, sending the hail towards him. Her eyes widened when he instinctively danced out of their way..it was as if he knew how to..even Melody had trouble dodging this move..

 

Her red eyes then widen when she hears Maria scream and she turns her head to see the young Hedgehog clutching her side, a gaping wound, blood dripping down onto the ground. Melody roars, white fire (the hottest the Hedgehog-Cat could make) almost hits Mimic but he dodges but he couldn’t dodge in time before Melody pierces him with his sword, blue eyes staring at him angrily, “Oh don;t worry…I won’t kill you..that belongs to Whisper,” she coldly states as she pulls out her sword. 

 

Alice was going to fly to Maria when Infinite lunges forward, Alice instinctively strikes out with her staff, sending the mask flying off of him. Her heart stopped, eyes widen in disbelief at the familiar yellow and blue eyes that was staring at her..it..it couldn’t be..she heard the jackal squad was…

 

“Zero?”


Pinkish red eyes open and Alice groans in pain at the splitting headache that was making her head throb. She blinks when she realizes that she was no longer bound and slowly sits up.

 

“You're awake..that’s good,” Alice turns at the sound of Melody’s voice, seeing her friend at the end of the alley, keeping guard with one hand on her sword.

 

Alice, shakily gets up, rubbing her head and wincing, “How long was I out?”

 

“The whole night and half of today,” Melody says, “I don’t blame you though..that was a lot of power that came from the Master Emerald and you were always more connected to it even before Tikal put in that sale safe on it..” 

 

Alice nods her head, flapping her wings a bit while her ears twitch at the sounds. Walking over to stand besides Melody, her eyes widen at the sight before them. All around them they could see humans and Mobians walking side by side, no Swat Bots, no Badniks..no illusions of friends or enemies..

 

“Its..almost like what it was..” Alice whispers seeing a group of kids run by, “Before the war,”

 

“Yes..” Melody said crossing her arms, “We’re in a place called Yavino City..in Japan,”

 

“The Continents?!” Alice said in shock but understandable about the anger in Melody’s voice. The Continents had left them, the Islands to themselves. Sure they sent weapons, food, medical equipment and allowed those who could not fight come to them as refugees but other than that they left them on their own. Lots of them forget that Eggman wanted to rule the whole world, not just the islands.

 

Melody nods her head, “I can’t contact Nicole, Ethan or Thaila, it's either the Chaos Energy fried the communicator or our signal is being blocked. I also looked for Maria but it seems the Chaos Control has sent her somewhere else..hopefully she didn’t land in the same area that Eggman is..”

 

“Yavino..” Alice mutters looking around the city before she blinks, “Wait I think that’s the city Aunt Topaz is living in..”

 

“You mean your Godmother?” Melody asked, turning to her and she sighs when Alice shakes her head, “Well hopefully she’ll be ok with letting us stay here..but first,” she grabs the hod of Alice’s cloak and pulls it up, hiding her dreadlock spines, “And you need to hide your features..you and Knuckles are the only Echidna’s and we all know many bounty hunters came to the Continents in search of those who ran from Eggman..”

 

Alice nods her head in agreement, holding her cloak tightly around her. The two were about to leave when someone bumps into her behind. Quickly turning around she blinks at the little Jackal Mobian with a small brown hon poking out of the right side of her head. Her fur was pure white unlike most jackals who had blacked fur with a white pattern. Her bushy tail with five tips tremble as she takes a step back, her red eyes staring at Alice and Melody with fear in them. She had long bluish off-white hair, messy and unkempt and parted in the middle of her forehead. What worried Alice the most was the stare she was in.

 

She was only wearing a plain, dirty pale tan dress but what really concern Alice was the bandages wrapped around her arms and legs. Alice kneels down, softly petting her hair and giving her a kind smile, which made the jackal pup blink, “Are you ok dear?” she said softly, helping her up, “Did you get hurt?”

 

“My apologies on the behalf of my daughter,” Alice and Melody looked up to see a human walking towards them. He had shaggy auburn hair and small golden eyes. Wearing a black dress shirt with a dark olive green bomber jacket with a thick purple fur collar, he already looked menacing, even without the magenta plague mask he was wearing over his mouth. “She gets carried away with her games sometimes and hurts herself. Such a troublemaker this one..”

 

Alice was about to say something, when the little jackal pup clutched to her, gripping her cloak tightly, “P-please..don’t..go…”

 

Alice looks down before she easily picks the poor pup in her arms, wrapping one arm around her while easily using the other arm to hold her up to her hip, cradling her close to her. She glares at the masked human, “Your daughter appears to be frightened by something,” Melody looks at her in the corner of her eyes, hand slowly going to her sword once more.

 

“It's because I just scolded her, as I said she keeps hurting herself and just did so once again,”

 

“Oh really..if she just hurted herself why not take her to the hospital?” Alice raises an eyebrow at him, “We can all go now if you want..just having these bandages wrapped around her will not help at all..especially with how dirty they are! She might have an infection!”

 

“Its is alright,” the man says and Alice could hear the annoyance in his voice, “I have my own personal doctor at home. There is no need to be a burden,”

 

Alice sneers, “A little girl like this, shaking and frightened without saying a word..is not a burden..and I don’t trust you..”

 

“You really shouldn’t  impose your ideas of normal on other families,” the man sighs as he begins to pull at his glove. The girl in her arms gasps and was about to wiggle out when the man cries out in shock as his hands are frozen to the wall. He looks up at Alice, whose eyes had turned pure white, white lightning dancing off her body.

 

“That should be good for you..by the time anyone finds your cells would had slowly died and while I want to be less cruel..the fact that you obviously hurt this poor pup..I think you deserve it,”

 

“No!!! Give her back to me! Eri is mine!!” The man cries out trying to get his hands free..he cries in pain when flames hit his legs and Alice turns to Melody.



“I don’t like the sound of that..” Melody grumbles, “And she doesn’t belong to you. She isn’t a thing,” she hisses, turning back to the man that was looking at the small pup in Alice’s arms with a look of craving.


Izuku yips when she falls out of the closet, landing face first onto the floor. Looking up she sees Mikumo glaring at her and she giggles.

 

“That isn’t funny Izuku,” Mikumo scolds her as she gets up, rubbing her face, “You could have gotten in trouble!”

 

“Oh come on Miku!” Izuku smirks, dusting herself off, “No one saw me. And even if they did,” she crosses her arms over her head, “It's not like they can catch me,”

 

Mikumo sighs, shaking his head before going to his desk, taking out his phone, “Looks like Mt. Lady is making a bit hit on her debut today,

 

Izuku hops onto his desk and looks at his phone as well, “Seems like you’re right, her fight from that morning is all over the news..I don’t like her..” Izuku scrunched up her nose thinking about how she stuck her butt out for the reporters.

 

“Yeah unfortunately lots of heroes are like that,” Mikumo mutters but looks up when the door opens. Izuku turns her head and raises an eyebrow at the blonde boy with red eyes.

 

“Hey Henjin we aren’t done…” he notices Izuku, “Who the fuck are you?”

 

“A friend,” Izuku said, crossing her arms. Mikumo gulps and quickly stands in front of her.

 

“Katsuki, she’s  was one of the refugees from the islands..my family is taking her in,” Mikumo explains, giving the boy a smile, “She just came here after exploring the city,”

 

Katsuki scoffs, “Whatever..anyway I don’t know what you're thinking, Henjin, but we’re not done,” Izuku blinks at this staring at the other boy in confusion, “You see, most first-string heroes show potential early on. People look at them and just know that they're destined for greatness,” Izuku raises an eyebrow at this, staring at him with even more confusion.

 

“What is up with this guy..” Izuku thought, turning her head to look at Mikumo but blinked when she saw the boy trembling.

 

“When I’m the only student from this garbage junior high to get into UA, the people’ll start talking about me like that. They’ll realize I’m legit, the next big thing. That’s not ego talking, I just know I’m good,”

 

“That is ego,” Izuku thinks but then curls her lips, showing her fangs when Katsuki places his hand on Mikumo’s shoulder and it starts to burn.

 

“Here’s a little word of advice, villain,” Katsuki sneers glaring at him, “Don’t even think of applying to UA..” his red eyes then narrows on the white stone that was hanging around his neck and snaps it off, “You still keeping this piece of junk, Henjin?”

 

“Ah! Bakugou give it back!” Mikumo shouts and his eyes widen when he sees Katsuki was about to explode, but a green blur zooms by and both stare as Izuku was now beside him, having the little stone in her hands.

 

“Have you ever heard don’t touch what’s not yours?” she hands it back to Mikumo with a smile before turning her green eyes on the bully, “And what’s this about Mikumo not going to UA? I may have forgotten my memories but I do know UA is one of the best Hero Schools in all of Mobius..and when I look at you..I find you lacking Kaachan ,”

 

“Who the hell are you calling Kaachan?!” he growls sparks of explosion dancing from his hands.

 

“Hmmm you?” Izuku crosses her arms raising an eyebrow at him, “No the funny thing is, that you think you are going to surpass All Might..” she chuckles at the growl, showing her sharp fangs at him, “All Might’s first debut was rescuing people..by the looks of it all you give a crap about is beating up the bad guys..I admit you might get high in the ranks..but people will always fear you..because what kind of hero bullies people huh?”

 

“He’s a fucking villain,” Kaachan snaps glaring at her, “He has villain blood and the same abilities as him..its only natural that he follows in his footsteps and its my job to stop him!”

 

Izuku laughs at that, “Really? This guy a villain? Purple boy here wouldn’t hurt a fly..if he was a villain he would had punched you in the nose for saying the shit you're saying to him now. It doesn’t matter whose blood or whose power he has running in his veins, it what he does with it..unless,” she smirks, “Your actually afraid,”

 

“I’m not fucking afraid of stupid Henjin!” Kaachan snaps but Izuku smirks at him her long arrow tipped tail swinging behind her, “He’s just a pebble on my road to greatness, not even worth glancing at,”

 

“I think you're,” she smirks, “or you wouldn’t be worried about him trying for the exams. If you think you're the only one able to get to UA then you wouldn’t be trying to stop him from applying” she grabs his wrist when he tired to explode her face, twisting it, “Pathetic..weak…if he’s a pebble stop looking at him and bothering him, leave him alone..because the next time you don’t,” she pulls him closer, pressing her black nose to his, “The next time I hear you bullying Miku, Kaachan..I’ll break your wrists and then you won’t be able to train..and you can’t really have that with the entrance exam in ten month now can you~” she smirks before she pushes him away making him stumble into a desk. Before he could say anything else, Izuku grabs Mikumo’s hand and begins to drags him out of the classroom ignoring the whispers and stares as they walk down the hallway.

 

“I AM NOT WEAK!!!”


“You..you didn’t have to do that,” Izuku looks to Mikumo who was looking down as she leads them out of the school courtyard.

 

“Of course I have too! You’re my friend Miku! And what kind of friend would I be if I let that bully walk over you!” she scoffs, “Seriously what kind of hero does he think he’s going to be if he does that kind of shit?”

 

“He’s..he’s just worried..he has a valid point..” Izuku turns to him, raising an eyebrow at him, “The..Midiorya Family..since the dawn of Quirks we all had dragon Quirks..each color of our scales..giving us a different element to control. Red for fire, yellow for electricity..blue for ice..green for earth..black for shadows and many more..but the most rare..is the purple color..every ten years a Midoriya is born with purple scales and are able to harness the power of all elements..and are known to change the fate of the era their born in,” he looks down at his claws, his wings flapping as he sighs, “My predecessor..he became one of the worst villains in the history of Japan..so,” he shrugs his shoulder, “Everyone is worry that I’ll become like him…”

 

“That’s stupid,” Izuku mutters as they walked underneth a bridge, “I mean have you ever met this guy,” at Mikumo shaking head, she scoffs, “So its even more stupid that they think you will become like him..a villain wouldn;t have save me from drowning Miku,” she turns to him, smiling making him blink his purple eyes at him, “Don’t listen to them..I think you will become a great Hero!”

 

Mikumo stares before smiling, tears pricking at the corner of his eyes, “T-thanks Izuku..I really..” his eyes then widen making Izuku turn to see slime rising from a sewer grate..

 

“Well look at what we have here,” the slime muttered as eyes appeared, forming in the slime. Izuku hears Mikumo cry out as it lunges for them but she grabs his wrist and pulls him out of the way. She heard the slime give a confused grunt as he turned, “Oh come one you little rat! It will only hurt for 45 seconds and then it will be all over..”

 

“Yeah..for one I’m a hedgehog thank you very much! Two: I rather not have slime shoved down my throat! I think you wouldn’t want that either?” She turns to Mikumo who quickly nods his head.

 

“Shit I don’t have fucking time for this!” the slime yells making another leap at them, but this time Mikumo opens his mouth, red hot flames erupting from them and burning into the goo making the villain scream.

 

“You little shits! When I get my hands on you..”

 

“Have no fear..” all three stop at the loud booming voice that echo through the tunnel before a grate was punched open. Izuku stares in awe at the sight before her, at the tall man with blonde hair swept backwards with two tufts that stick above his head, “For I’m Here!” the next thing Izuku knew she was grabbing Mikumo, holding him tightly from the blast of wind that All Might punched towards the villain, making the slime spatter. 

 

Izuku stares but her ears twitched when she heard the slime groan in pain, “Well at least he’s not dead,” she thought before turning to the number 1 Hero, her tail wagging almost hitting Mikumo, who wasn’t better himself as he was gapping in awe.

 

All Might laughs as he brings out a bottle of soa and empties it before slowly scooping up the slime in it, “ I must apologize! I got wrapped up in my villain cleaning. I swear I’m not always like this! Must’ve been off my game today being in the city of my old school! But I must thank you two, with your help I caught him!”  He held up the bottle which was now filled with slime.

 

“Its..its no problem sir!” Izuku stutters, green eyes swirling, “All Might..in the flesh..right before my eyes..seeing him in person” it was also weird that she remembers All Might but not anything about herself..

 

“Still..I am sorry about that. Do not worry about the use of your Quirks..it is my fault that you got caught up in my chase after this villain. Are the both of you ok though? Do any of you have injuries,” he points at the bandages wrapped around Izuku’s head and she shakes it.

 

“No sir! I’m fine! He didn’t even touch us!” Izuku said watching him put the bottle into his pocket, she couldn’t help but narrow her eyes, seeing that it wasn’t really fitting in it.

 

“Very well then if you are sure. I must be off to deliver this perpetrator to the authorities! Thanks for the support!” both Izuku and Mikumo watch him leap into the air, soaring through it. 

 

Mikumo took a shuddering breath, heart beating in his chest, “Man..that..that was amazing..he was so much different than on…” he turned to Izuku was had her eyes narrow, “Izuku what’s wrong?”

 

“The bottle…it fell out of his pocket…” Izuku mutters and Mikumo pales looking to where All Might had leap, “That..that means..”

 

“Someone could find the bottle…and let the villain out..” Mikumo mutters, eyes widening in fear, “And he can grab someone who doesn’t have a speed Quirk!” he yelps when Izuku grabs his wrist and begins to run towards the city.

 

“We got to find that bottle before anyone else does!!!” Izuku says and Mikumo stares at her before he narrows his eyes in determination, nodding his head.


Tatooin Shopping District

 

“Pathetic..weak..” Katsuki growls at the words that echo through his mind, “Who does that fucking..” he growls kicking a soda bottle, “Who does that..that...that  Deku think she is? She and stupid Henjin are nothing but pebbles on my path to be bigger than All Might!” he throws up his hands in the air, letting out loud explosions.

 

“What a nice Quirk. I always like a skin suit with some fire” he turns around to see a large slime behind him, “Mind if I borrow it?”


A loud explosion caught Izuku’s attention and both her and Mikumo ran to an alley where not only a crowd of people were standing around but screams could be heard while smoke billows out.

 

“It's a monster!”

 

Pushing through the crowd, Mikumo gasps while Izuku curse under her seeing the slime villain, “Fuck! We were too late..” she looks to see the Heroes from the morning charging in.

 

“It's taken someone hostage!” Death Arms growls before he slams his fists together before he charges in, “How dare you prey on a child!” Neither Mikumo or Izuku could see who the slime villain had in their grasp but they both watch as Death Arms punched the villain..and it doing nothing to it. They both watched as Death Arms was slammed into a metal grate as the side kicks run to him asking if he was ok, before hey had to dodge an attack from the slime.

 

“Ha! Stay back, or I’ll snap his neck!”

 

“Fuck..why did he go straight to punching him?” Izuku mutters..”He should grab the hostage. He may not be able to attack him but he should be able to at least get the hostage with his strength Quirk..”

 

Izuku then looks up when she hears Mikumo gasps, seeing his purple eyes widen in fear, “It..its Katsuki..” Mikumo gulps.. “He has Katsuki…”

 

“Let go of me! You picked the wrong guy to mess with!!” more explosions flew in the air, making Izuku turn her gaze back to the scene to see Kaachan struggling against the slime, “I’m going to send you back to whatever sewer you crawled out of!!”

 

Stomps were then heard and one of the onlookers pointed as the bull mobian hero, Mt Lady arrived. But Izuku’s eye twitches when she complains about how she needed a two lane mode. She then growls, tail lashing as the others Heroes said they were going to wait for another..Kamui Woods had an excuse, he was made of wood..and Back Draft only had a bit of an excuse since he was focusing on the fires..but Death Arms..and the others..she growls looking at the struggling Kaachan and sighs, “Fuck it..can’t let him die!” 


All Might, better known as Toshinori Yagi, curses at himself, clutching his side. He knew the bottle didn’t fully fit in his pocket but he was in such a rush to get away from the two bystanders. For one, he was almost out of time and didn;t want them to see him in his true form..for another..the Hedgehog..looked so much like Nana, that it hurt.. At first he thought it was Nana, his old mentor until he saw the green eyes, and stripes in her fur..the long tail..the quills that went upwards..

 

And because of that he ignored all signs that he should have just kept it in his hand when he leaped instead of forcing the bottle in his pants pocket. Because of that, the bottle fell and now a young child was taken hostage..and he couldn’t do a thing..he had ran out of time…. ”Pathetic..how could I…” he closes his eyes hearing many people talkin about how he was chasing the villain earlier.. “And now I can’t..what kind of hero am i..” he opens his eyes when someone screams and looks up to see a green blur running from the crowd.

 

Whatever it was, the slime villain recognized it, “Not you again!” he tries to slam his hand on the blur but it zooms out of the way.

 

“Oh you are too slow~” Toshinori’s eyes widen when the green blur stops, turning out ot be the hedgehog he saw earlier. “Like seriously,” she taps her shoe against the ground, crossing her arms, “This so not way past cool. I mean seriously? Taking this guy as a hostage..huh..may be why you smell so foul!” she zips to the left when another explosion was sent her way and she smirks, “As I said! Too slow!!”

 

Then to the crowd's surprise she started to zoom around, “I would really like to stay and get to know you slime ball but you just smell way too awful!” As she zooms around him in a circle, a tornado begins to form, Toshinori watches as the slime tries to keep ahold of his hostage but soon the force of the wind was too much and he was forced to let go. The hostage himself was thrown out of the twister, Death Arms capturing him.

 

The villain screams as he is then sent flying, splattering onto the ground. The girl stops shaking her head but standing in the center of the alley, a smile..a oh so familiar smile on her face as she stands there..and something in him sparks..One For All..throbs in him..


“Is..is this how you felt Nana..when you met me?” Toshinori couldn’t help but think as he stares at what he hopes was the successor of One For All.

Notes:

Yep! I saved Eri! And as you can see izuku isn't the only human turned mobian! Eri is an albino jackal and she is now going to be safe! Woop!

Izuku doesn't like Katsuki and they are going to bump heads a lot in this fic...

Anyway next chapter we get a load down of One For All..and we find out what happens to the resistance after the chaos control!

Chapter 4: Spaceport-Chemical Plant

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Izuku was tired but at the same time restless. Who knew standing in a closet the whole day because you were worried for your friend (could they be considered friends? They only knew each other for one day) because an explosion boy wanted to hurt them. And sure beating up the slime villain helped a bit, but now she was pretty much annoyed.

 

Her eye twitches as the heroes, Death Arms and Kamui Woods were scolding her, for rushing into a fight they had handle while Mount Lady and Slugger were praising Kaachan

 

“Handle huh?” she snorted, crossing her arms, tail thrashing behind her angrily, “If I haven’t jumped in he would have died?”

 

Death Arms glares, “Kid I shouldn't have to explain myself to someone who hasn’t even gone to a hero school yet. I couldn’t get a grip on him..” Death Arms tries to defend himself but Izuku growls.

 

“You mean you couldn’t punch him. I heard what you said before,” her ears twitch on the top of her head, as if to prove her point “You could had easily dragged him out of the slime unless your too weak to even do that,” she gives Death Arms a glare before she turns to Kamui Woods, “From what I could tell his eyes are vulnerable you could had poke him in the eye .He would had flinched back allowing the hostage to breath because if you haven’t notice he was suffocating for Chaos’ sake!” she growls showing her fangs which made all four heroes flinched back. 

 

“You all seem more preoccupied with defeating the villain instead of saving the hostage. If you waited for someone with a better Quirk,” gives them a pointed look, “Then you would be having to tell this kid’s parents that you let their son die,” rolling her eyes she ignores their sputters and walked over back to Mikumo, grabbing his wrist and pulling him through the crowd.

 

She ignores how the reporters who had crowded around the scene began to point there cameras at her. She was too focused on mumbling underneath her breath in anger “Honestly! Don’t they realize its a Heroes job to protect people not just fucking beat the bad guys..serisly!” she throws one arm in the air angrily, “the only Hero actually doing his job was fucking Back Draft! He was more focusing on the fires Kaachan was making in his panic..and they were fucking praising him! I saw those explosions destroying shit and that could have caused more deaths than his! What if one of those hit a gas pipe, huh?!”

 

“Deku! Henjin,”

 

Izuku blinks as both of them turn around to see Kaacahn glaring at her. Izuku couldn’t help but twitch her eye, “Seriously, are those heroes any worse at doing their job? Why are you here instead with the medics? You were fucking suffocating and who knows where that slime has been..and who are you calling Deku?” she growls, “Seriously calling me useless?”

 

“I never asked to be saved! Least of all by a Deku like you! In fact, you didn’t save me! All right! I did it..” Kaachan’s eyes then widen when a blast of flames hits his shoes. Izuku looks up to see Mikumo glaring at him, rage shining in his purple eyes.

 

“Bakugou…” he growls out, gritting his fangs together, trembling, “Will it really hurt you to say thanks?!” he grabs the rock hanging around his neck, “I mean really! Izuku is right! You were suffocating! Dying! The other heroes were just going to stand by waiting for another hero if she didn’t do anything…so if you don’t have anything else to say but thanks for saving my life than get home. Auntie Mitsuki must have seen the news by now..”

 

Izuku watches Kaachan growl, sparks of explosion dancing on his hands before he turns around and stomps off, muttering underneath his breath. Mikumo takes a shuddering breath before he sighs in relief, holding himself up by placing his hand on the stone wall beside them, “Oh..that was scary..”

 

“But pretty cool,” Izuku smirks up at him, making Mikumo chuckle..a wheezing one but a chuckle.

 

The both of them then jump when a large laugh rang through their ears and they quickly turn around to see All Might standing before them, making them scream in shock. “Ahhahaha I am here!” then they scream more when he coughed up blood and in a poof of smoke, transformed.

 

Standing before them was a skinny man with sharp angular features and long limbs. His neck was long and Izuku swears that he was missing his eyebrows.

 

“What the fuck..” Izuku mutters in shock, before she growls, “Who the fuck are you? You can’t be All Might!”

 

“I am All-” the male spits out more blood, making Mikumo screech and flap his wings in shock while Izuku stares with a raise eyebrow. The male sighs before lifting up his shirt making both boy and hedgehog take a step back. A large scar that was covering the left side of his chest, “No wonder he throws up,” Izuku couldn’t help but think.

 

The man smiles, “Pretty nasty isn’t it? A villain gave me this wound about five years ago. My respicary system is in shambles and my stomach was scooped out..I’ve been wasting away from constant surgeries and their complications. I can only do three hours of work these days,”

 

Izuku blinks and her mind flash to when he put the bottle that held the slime villain in his pocket, “That’s why you did it,” she points at him, “You must have used up your time..you didn’t want us to see your true form,”

 

All Might nods his head, “Yes and why I didn’t step in when he held that boy..even though,” he looks at Izuku with a smile, “If you didn’t have it handle I would have stepped in,” he chuckles at her confused look and pointing to herself, “ Seeing you..a young girl with no training..stepping in..showed me that I have become dangerously close to becoming a flashing fake muscle with all talk..so I thank you..”

 

“But..you’re not that..” Izuku and All Might turn to Mikumo who was looking at him, “All Might you may be the symbol of peace..but you're not the only hero…seriously besides dad all the other Heroes need to learn to step up and stop always relying on you..your not immortal,”

 

All Might stares before he chuckles, “Hisashi’s kid right?” when Mikumo nods his head he chuckles, “I should had known..he always mention that when ever we meets up,” Izuku raises an eyebrow more when she was sure she was seeing him flush a bit..he then turns to the both of them, “There’s something thats said about top Heroes when their students..most of their stories are linked by the following line.. ‘My body moved on its own before I could think’.

 

“I didn’t know at the time..I didn’t understand why All Might’s words were effecting me..I didn’t understand why my heart was hurting so much..why I was crying..I could understand why Mikumo was crying..he needed it after so many people beside his parents thought he would be a villain..but at All Might’s words..seem to trigger something..

 

“You do not have time for such foolishness things like being a Hero..we are at war here..we don’t need Heroes we need soldiers,”

 

“For some reason those words echo in her head as both me and Mikumo fell onto our knees. I could feel my ears pin to my head as my heart felt heavy..as sobs erupted from my throat.. As All Might said to the both of us,”

 

You two can become Heroes” to hear that..it hurt somehow..a good kind of hurt, Izuku thought as tears streamed down her face. To hear All Might..the number one Hero in all of Mobius..who with his arrival onto the scene, the once grave rate at which new villains appeared began to swindle year by year (at least in the Continents) and so his very existence became a mighty deterrent. Both in name and in reality he became the man known as a ‘Symbol of Peace’.

 

“You’re the one..who I deem worthy to inherit my Quirk,” Izuku blinks at her, quickly looking up as her ears twitch. In the corner of her eyes she could see Mikumo doing the same.

 

“All Might say what?”

 

All Might laughs at her, blood spewing out of his mouth, “That expression! It's just a suggestion though! Do you want my awesome power or not?”

 

“Your power?” Izuku stands up, staring at All Might with confusion in her eyes, “What do you mean by that?”

 

“You both know that weekly photo magazines have my Quirk down as just some genetic boost of super strength? How whenever I’m asked in talk shows I evade the topic with some strategic swell timed zingers?” he pushes his hands in his hair, “You see..it wouldn’t do if the almighty ‘Symbol of Peace’ were not,in fact, a ‘natural born hero’” Izuku and Mikumo look at each other with confusion in their eyes. 

 

He spreads his arms wide, “My Quirk is a power not unlike a sacred torch of legend that comes passed from one bearer to the next,” 

 

“Huh?” Izuku couldn’t help but drop her mouth wide open, “A..A Quirk you can pass down?! Wait hold on!” Mikumo eyes woden as Izuku shakes her hands fast, her tail standing up in surprise, “Pleaseholdonforasecond! Sure its certainly the case that the nature of All Might’s Quirk is debated as one of the world’s seven great mysteries,” Mikumo and All Might eyes widen as Izuku begins to mutter..Mikumo swore he could even see the words flying out of her mouth.

 

It still surprises me that she can remember this but not anything of her past..” Mikumo thought before ALl Might laughs again pulling the two attention to him once more.

 

“Stop nerding out! While there is a lot that I keep to my chest I do not tell lies!” he holds out his hand, “My Quirk is called One for All,” he smiles at the two kids as they mouth the name of his Quirk, “Its the power to transfer power. One person cultivates the power, then that person grants it to another..and again it is foster and passed down..in doing so brave hearts have unwavering calls to save lives can burnished this might..and I have decided to entrust it to you”

 

“But..why me?” Izuku looks to Mikumo and blinks when he smiles at her, “Why did you choose me?”

 

“I’ve been searching for a successor for ages now, and when you ran in..you have a spark..a spark that tell me that you are the one..but its your decision to make not mine,” he smiles kindly at her making her tear up a bit and she wipes her eyes.

 

“I..I would be honored to All Might..there’s just one problem..” All Might raises an eyebrow at her, “I..actually don’t know who I am? I have amnesia..Izuku isn’t even my real name..” Izuku and Mikumo watch as All Might spit up blood as he coughs in shock.


Central City- South Island

 

“Hmmm..that should have done it,” a tall yellow- orangish fox with brown tipped ears which were pinned to his head growls in frustration. His two tails, tipped with white with brown between the white and yellow, swayed behind him as he worked over a red, yellow and black robot with the omega symbol on its left shoulder. Sighing he pulls up his goggles, revealing his blue eyes, “Sorry about this Omega..But I’ll get you back to the base..hopefully there I can figure out a way to turn you back on..”

 

His ears twitched and he turns to see a puddle of water emerging from a sewer grate. 

 

Damn it..one of those illusion Chaos,” he pulls his blue cloak tighter on him before pulling out a wand, “Blizzard!” swishing the wand which was a long black staff with a sorcerer hat on the top, a wave of ice emerged from it freezing the hand that the Chaos sent at him. He then jumps into the air, hos two tails spinning as he flies over behind the Chaos.

 

“You really think you can defeat me? You are a fake of our god..and I’m Sonic’s Magician trained by my Uncle Merlin,” he then smirks, “And you should never stop watching your back,”

 

At that moment the illusion of chaos burst into a mixture of water and red light, standing behind where the illusion once stood was a fennec fox with argentine blue fur with a patch of white on the front of his torso and white muzzle with pointy cheek furs. His fushia eyes flow with power as he waves his hand, controlling the water and absorbing it into his Hydro Pack.

 

“Good job Kitt,” Tails complimented his apprentice, making the young fennec blush a bit. Tails look around and sighs, Looks like besides Omega..there’s no sign of either of them..” when he hears Kitt whine he smiles sadly and ruffles his head, “Don’t worry..we’ll find them..”

 

“I should had been there,” Kitt mumbles, “I should had been there to protect ma’am,”

 

Tails sighs, curing Starline under his breath. For years ever since Shadow had found Maria, all of them had thought that Eggman had created her..until after one mission Melody had returned with the young fennec. It turned out that after one too many arguments with Eggman, Starline, a platypus Mobian who was an admirer of the doctor and one of his many Egg Bosses, was fired. In rage the platypus decided that he would take over the world and become Eggman’s supreme replacement. In so he created Maria and Kitt (Kitsunami) to replace Sonic, Shadow and Tails..Eggman had found out about Maria because of Starline using Black Arms DNA to make MAria more powerful..but he was able to hide Kitt from him..until Melody found him in his lab. 

 

No one ever asks Melody what she did to Starline but Tails took the young fennec under his wing, adopting him as his own son, teaching him not only how to build but how to use magic with Chaos Energy, with Kitt having a good hand in water magic..and trying to keep him calm when it come to Maria.

 

“She is so much like you Sonic,” Tails thinks to himself, smiling sadly, “Giving her friends and families heart attacks..doing impossible things..” he shakes his head before he waves his wand at Omega, lifting him up and grabbing Kitt’s hand. Focusing, he Chaos Controls them back to the base.

 

“Has there been any word from Melody, Alice or Maria?” Opening his eyes as they appear inside the base he sees Knuckles looking at the others, concerned in his purple eyes. Tails couldn’t help but feel bad for him, Rogue, Blaze and Silver..their daughters were missing thanks to eggman’s machine causing Chaos Control.

 

A lynx mobian forms from green particles, her medium-long black hair with splits at the ends sways in the air. She was wearing a purple sleeveless dress with a white trim and a small golden brooch with a purple gem. Her green eyes glow with sadness, “I look everywhere on all the Islands..there has been no word from either of them,”

 

“They could be on the continents..” Ethan points out, his own eyes glowing electric blue, “All of them block any transmission from the Islands so Eggman doesn’t hack them,”

 

Thaila nods her head beside her brother, “It will take awhile but we should be able to contact them,”

 

“If they’re together,” a black robotic Hedgehog with yellow stripe and red eyes said looking at his wife and children, “Chaos Control is unpredictable..it could had kept them together..or it could had separated..or even worse..they are still with Eggman who was also taken by the Chaos Control.

 

Kitt whines at that and Tails rubs his head, ignoring the others who stare at him and wave. Because Kitt was created to replace him, Starline had..program for the better word, Kitt to always be there for Maria. To stay by her side..so not being there when he needed him, was killing the young fennec..

 

At that moment Amy looks up, “I’m getting a message from Rouge. At Knuckles nod, Amy types into the computer, showing Rouge onto the screen.

 

“No sign of Eggman..but I got some great news…Sonic’s alive,”

 

Tails’ eyes widen, his body trembles. He feels Vector quickly grabbing him to steady him eye widening in shock and awe..he had been losing hope..it's been 13 years since..

 

‘No way!” Silver exclaims but his golden eyes shine with happiness, “That’s excellent!”

 

Amy places a hand on her mouth, tears in her eyes, “I knew it! Oh thank goodness!”

 

“He’s captured in the orbiting prison, the Death Egg. Being held in solitary confinement and been torturing him for the last 13 years..,”

 

Tails felt his heart stop at that, pain filling his very being. “Oh Sonic..” he closes his eyes in pain at the thought of his brother.. ”Oh Chaos..”

 

“So here’s the plan,” Knuckles said pulling their attention, “We need to send a squad to the Space Port in the Chemical Plant..to borrow a shuttle..” the Echidna pulls down his hat, “It should be easier now since Eggman is missing..but who is up for an old-school style jailbreak?” he turns to Ethan and Thaila, “It will be up to you two to hack the shuttle..think you two can do it,”

 

Ethan smirks while both his and his sister’s eyes glow blue and green, “Leave it to us,”


Those eyes were still glowing as he and his sister ran along the pipe through the fridge zone. This place was one of the many Eggman’s chemical plants that he had created when he took over the Islands.

 

“Espio here, Team Chatoix is engaging the enemy. Ethan, Thaila I think we hold them off for now..it will be up to you two to reach the shuttle. But be careful..even with Eggman and Infinite gone there are many of Eggman’s..wait..damn it Tundra is here!”

 

Ethan and Thaila looked at each other, when Vector’s voice came into the communicator, “You two stay focused! We can deal with this Egg Boss, go find that Shuttle!”

 

“We’re on it! Ethan over and out!” Thaila rolls her eyes at her brother but both raise their arms, the robotic metal stretching so they can grab a pole that was sticking out and swinging onto another pipe. 

 

“Swatbots, straight ahead,” Thaila calls out and Ethan smirks as blue electricity dances off his body and his arm turns into a cannon.


Name: Ethan Karides

 

Quirk: Nanite Metal

 

“Ethan, the oldest of Nicole and Shard’s twins. While not really a Quirk, Ethan is a nantie robot that allows him the abilities to hack into any computer system while also having cannon arms. Like his father he is able to run as fast as Sonic but he mostly focuses on electric attacks!”


Leaping into the air, he at first spin dashes one swatbot, before he aims at another, a blast of lighting erupted from the cannon.

 

Next to him Thaila’s raises her hand, her red nanites forming into red shields onto her arm. Green eyes glowing she jumps in front of Ethan, blocking a blast from the swatbot, before she smashes the shield into its side, the sharp edge tearing into the metal.

 

“Watch your back brother!” Thaila warns before flipping over and cutting off the head of another Swatbot.


Name: Thaila Karides

 

Quirk: Nanite Shield

 

“The younger twin of Nicole and Shard, Thaila, like her brother Ethan is a nanite robot. Unlike her brother she focuses more on her nanite abilities that she gains from her mother, being a defense to her allies and friends.




Using the grapples that were in their arms, the twin lynxes swing over a mass swarm of swatbots onto another platform. Grabbing Thaila’s hand, Ethan runs down the platform in an electric blue blur, easily taking down any swatbot in their way. Jumping onto a red spring, they both landed onto another bridge that became a loop and the two found themselves launched into the air. Throwing an arm out, the grapple was sent out and once more they were swinging, landing in front of more swatbots.

 

Ethan was about to hold up his cannon when Thaila rolls her eyes and squishes the hoard of Swatbots with a shield, “We don’t have time for this Ethan..who knows how much time the Chaotix have before Tundra gets an idea on what we’re planning,”

 

Ethan nods his head and looks around, his eyes catches a freight train, “If we can catch that..we could be able to get to where the shuttle is,”

 

“Then we have a plan then,” Thaila says before jumping down, landing on some grind rails.

 

“Hey wait for me little sis!” Ethan cries out, following her lead. Smiling, he feels the wind going through his quills, jumping to the right and to the left to pass by the blockade of robots that were covered in spikes. He smirks when he catches up to Thaila who glares at him.

 

“We are twins! We are the same age!” she huffs in annoyance, hand clutching her hat to her head as they grind on the rails. Her green eyes catch the sight of the freight train and she leaps off, red nanites forming onto her legs as she glides to it. Ethan smiles and screams in joy as he grapples himself onto the freight train. 

 

Grunting a bit, his blue eyes widen as he slides, grabbing the edge just in time before he falls. Thaila quickly grabs his arm and pulls him up when both looked to see that the train was going through a tunnel that wasn’t big enough for them to go through as well. Raising his arm while keeping ahold of Thaila he swings them upwards, when Thaila cries out.

 

“Another train, incoming!” Turning his head Ethan curses seeing that Thaila was right. Blue lightning dances off his body as he lands on the tracks onc the grapple releases and pulls back into his arm and he leaps off the track just in time. As they fall he releases his grapple and swings the two onto another platform.

 

Panting they both run, smashing into more bots, leaping over spikes, “We’re almost there..” Ethan mutters seeing the shuttle that they planned on getting, “We just need enough time for Espio and the others to keep Tundra busy..”

 

Thaila nods her head, “We need it to get to Uncle Sonic in time…even with Eggman gone for now..The Egg Bosses might take the chance to get rid of him so we don’t ha any hope,” Ethan nods his head in agreement at that as they leaped onto the dock where shuttle was part. 

 

Their bodies glowing blue and red, dematerializing into nanites before surging towards the control panel. The two blink as they reform into the digital plane of the shuttle. Smiling at each other they begin to work.

 

“Hopefully..finding Uncle Sonic alive means things are looking up..” Ethan thinks to himself, biting at his lip, “I just hope we can the others soon..I hope they’re safe…and away from Eggma,” he closes his eyes at the memory of the last time he was separated from a comrade.

 

“Ethan! Hack the door! We can’t fight these Shadow Androids!”

 

“No! It's a trap! We both know that Eggman wants either you and Thaila!”

 

Ethan takes a deep breath before opening his eyes, slightly wet from holding back the tears that want to stream down.


Mikumo expected lots of thinks when he brought Izuku home with All Might with them..what he wasn’t expecting was his mom to grab a frying pan and trying to bash his head in.

 

“I can not believe you Toshinori! Look at you! Skin and bones, didn’t both me and Recovery Girl make you a feeding plan! Even without your stomach you shouldn’t be this skinny!”

 

“Inko! Please stop!” All Might cries trying to run away from the mad mother, both Mikumo and Izuku turn to Ignitus who sighs.

 

“We both knew Toshinori in highschool..all three of us went to U.A with both me and Toshi being in the hero course together while Inko was in the business course,’

 

Mikumo blinks at that, “Wait..is that why you and mom were so upset five years ago?” Mikumo asked, remembering the time when his parents were out of the agency..when mom would had come home with tears in her eyes and dad had anger in his. It was during that time when his dad put in more hours and how he finally beat Endeavor, becoming the number 2 Hero.

 

His dad nods his head before all three turn when mom was done trying to hit All Might, pulling him into a hug. Mikumo blinks when he sees All Might’s face flush before he coughs up some blood.

 

Afterwards they were in his dad’s office with a detective that All Might was friends with, his name Noamasa Tsukauchi. He smiles gently at Izuku, as they all sat down, the silence seem to thicken the air.

 

“Ok..Izuku, I’m going to ask you a few questions,” he explains gently with a smile, a notepad and pencil in hand, “My Quirk is called Lie Detector, which tells me if your lying or not..ok?”

 

Izuku nods her head, “Alright..I understand that,”

 

“Ok..can you tell me your name, age, and birthday,”

 

Izuku scrunched up her face, playing with the crown necklace around her neck, “Well I don’t know my mane but they been calling me Izuku..” she nods her head at Hisashi, Inko and Mikumo, “I’m fourteen and I was born..July 15,”

 

“And what about your Quirk..”

 

Izuku bites at her lip, “Well..its call Sonic Boom..it allows me to run..well at the speed of sound I guess..but..I don’t think its just that,” at the confusion in their eyes she shrugs, “I can lift up objects 3000 times my size..I got dense body tissue so I’m bullet proof, fireproof and while I still feel pain from it i’m shock resistance..I can crawl on walls and I have night vision, infrared vision and x-ray vision..” she blinks at their shock gazes and shrugs her shoulders again.

 

“Ok..all of that is true,” Tsukachui mumbles, writing it down while snorting when All Might whispers that she is Stitch.. “Is there anything else you remember besides that..”

 

Izuku crosses her arms, furrowing her brows and picking her lips, “Besides a lot of knowledge about Heroes..nothing..I don’t remember anything about my past before waking up in the middle of that street,” she places a hand on her head and rubs it wincing a bit.

 

Tsukachui nods his head writing it down, “I want to say you have retrograde amnesia with your inability to recall your past but it seems to be more than that, since you remember your age and Quirk..or the fact that your knowledge of the world doesn’t seem affected..maybe it work of a Quirk..” looks worried about that which makes Izuku blink.

 

“Mikumo..why don’t you and Izuku go get something to eat..it's been a long day for the both of you,” both of them blink when Hisashi said that but nod their heads. Izuku follows Mikumo into the cafeteria were all the sidekicks in the agency eat.

 

“What are you thinking,” Hisashi asked, turning to the detective once the kids were gone.

 

Tsukachui signs, “I don’t want to think about it but I think she may be part of the war with Eggman..” he rubs his face eyes narrow, “Yesterday we caught some bounty hunters that we’re hoping to bring in some mobians that escape from the islands..but their pick up was never shown..from what word is going around the Resistance had a huge fight with Eggman recently and now he and his General Infinite have disappear..”

 

Hisashi, Inko and Toshinori look at each other..concerned in their eyes, “If she was a part of the Resistance..then bounty hunters will be after her..” Inko whispers, wringing her hands together. She hated how that sounded. How the children on the islands.how they were force to fight in a war..how she hated that the Commission wouldn’t do anything since Eggman was focusing on the islands, “But everyone knows that Eggman wants to rule the whole world..he blew up the planet once!”

 

“That’s why we’ll hide her,” Inko looks to her husband whose red eyes glow in determination, “We’ll make documents..give her our last name..I hate to admit it but not remembering her name is going to help..” looks to Toshinori with a smile, “We can also sign her up for Mikumo’s school..if she is going to be your successor Toshi she needs at least be enroll in a middle school..”

 

Toshinori spit takes a bit and coughs, Inko quickly giving him a napkin, “I keep forgetting that you two know about One For All..”

 

“You were a terrible secret keeper Toshi..” Inko giggles, “And ee grew up together of course I would find it confusing that you gain a Quirk when you were fourteen..”

 

Tsukachui nods his head ignoring Toshinori’s mumbles, “I work in the police force so it should be easy for me to make her an official document..maybe put her under witness protection which is why she has your last name..but when we do we keep her Quirk just label as Sonic Boom..I don’t want to think what people would do if they know all her abilities…

 

They heard laughter and smiles as Mikumo and Izuku, carrying bowls of food, talked to each other. Hisashi  and Inko smile seeing their son smiling, having fun. Every since he gain his Quirk..having the same purple scales as the Dark Master..everyone thought that their son will be like his Uncle..never remembering that the Dark Master was the first ever purple Dragon Quirk Midoriya to go evil..never remembering that their son has a golden heart..they see the purple scales and think he is going to go evil.

 

Inko and Hisashi look at each other and smile, they didn’t know this..but Mikumo’s new found friendship..was going to change the world..

Notes:

Honestly love sassy Izuku..that is going to be a thing in this fic..along with her being a mastermind.

Sonic gave Shard his last name which is why Ethan and Thaila have the same last name as Izuku/Maria..Sonic thinks them as family.

Inko and Toshinori in this are childhood friends and they both met Hisashi at UA..but Toshinori pull away when his fight with All For One got harder and he was afraid of them dying. Hisashi is also the number 2 hero in this not Endeavor

It took me fighting the urge to not go straight to the beach training, I'm trying to really fight that urge tand just break canon..but next chapter we will have it..right now its just focusing on making documents to hide Izuku because while they don't know how important she is during the war between eggman..they all know that bounty hunters will be after her.. so getting her enroll in a school and hidden is their first priority

Tails in this is Sonic Royal Wizard..and blacksmith..I hated the scene where he cower...dude you fought eggman before fight back! So besides his technolgy the now adult fox is a trained wizard (trained by his uncle) and he is the adopted father of Kitt!

Anyway I hope you all enjoy! Please leave a comment! Please!

Chapter 5: Someday

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Red eyes stare in amazement at the sight before him. Large ears twitch at the mumbles his boss was making as Centipeder and Bubble Girl chip away the ice that was holding none other than Overhaul in the wall.

 

At first they were all curious about how he was still stuck in the ice, while they didn’t know much they knew that Overhaul’s Quirk could easily destroyed it..but soon they realize from the blood on the walls that his hands had been chopped off..his nose twitches at the smell of burnt flesh and ash he really wanted to know who Overhaul pissed off.

 

“We need to find the person who did this,” Nighteye mutters in annoyance, “maybe this person who did this is part of the yakuza, maybe trying to get up in the ranks…” his yellow eyes narrow, “how could I not see this?”

 

“Maybe because you don’t see everything like you think,” rolling his red eyes, a long furless tail twitch behind him while light blue almost white ears twitch before he looks up when Nighteye turns to him,”

 

“Erosion go help Centipeder and Bubble Girl bring him to the authorities, I need to call All Might,” nodding his head, Erosion walks over, the metal caps that were on the tips of four of his fingers open up allowing him to touch the ice that held Overhaul to the wall. Once touched, the ice started to crack and crumble, slowly turning into dust.

 

Tenko Shimura, The Decaying Hero: Erosion sighs as Overhaul drops to the ground. Shaking his head, the mobain heads out of the alley and leans against the wall, watching as Centipeder and Bubble Girl dragged the Yakuza Leader out of the alley and into police custody. “Well at least now I’ll be getting a few more hours of sleep..hopefully that will get Gran Torino off my back”  

 

Tenko then jumps when he hears Nighteye give an angry shout, “What do you mean you chose somebody?” Tenko turns to see Nighteyes holding himself up against the wall with one hand, his yellow eyes shining in anger, “What do you mean you chose an amnesia hedgehog? What are you thinking? How could someone like that become the symbol of peace?” Tenko turns towards his boss seeing the same look in his eyes when Toshinori decided to take him in.

 

“He never did trust me..I know he only send the invitation to work at his agency to keep an eye on me..to make sure I wasn’t a sleeper agent..to make sure that All For One didn’t already somehow put his soul in him..”  

 

Tenko Shimura, the son of Kotaro Shimura, Grandson of Nana Shimura who was the seventh user of One For All..and the reason why All For One, the villain who created One For All had grabbed him. When he was five years old, his Quirk had appeared, and he had killed not only his dog but his family..and he relished in it, or at least killing his dad. He doesn;t mention it to Gran or Toshinori..knowing that his grandmother did everything to keep his father safe..but Tenko will always hate him..afterwards he left the ruins of his house and walked the streets, were everyone ignore him, told him the heroes will surely come for him..they never did..instead All For One came..told him that he was here..that he will have a home..

 

“And all of it was a lie..” Tenko takes a deep breath, gripping his hands into fist and counts to ten like Hound Dog told him.. ”If Toshinori didn’t kill him..Sensei would have gladly guided me into being a villain..just so I could be his new body…”

 

“Intentions are not enough! If that makes her benftting, there are many others too..you're making a fool of yourself..Nedzu has already marked down a possible candidate and you are just going to ignore it because of some kid you just met..who has amnesia? What if she's a villain?!”

 

“So..you chose someone Toshinori..” the rat/hedgehog mobian with bluish white fur and red eyes looked interested. His quills tied together in a ponytail, and like many male mobians only wearing a few clothes (since male mobians and a few females have a genetic condition where they can’t wear something over their legs, otherwise they'll overheat and collapse) which consists of a long ragged black cape wrapped around his shoulders along with golden bands wrapped around his arms and wrist. His gloves were black with metal caps that open on his command when he needs to use his Quirk. He wore red shoes, which were tapping against the ground as he listened to Nighteye rant that he will prove that All Might was wrong and making a foolish mistake, that he will trained All Might’s true successor.

 

Tenko rolls his eyes as he begins to walk away “You’re just his sidekick..why do you think you have any say on who gets his Quirk,”


Toshinori sighs looking down at his phone, before shaking his head. He knew that Nighteye had a valid point..who knew who Young Izuku was before she lost her memory..but the way she ran into danger, the way she recuse that boy and ranted at the heroes for just standing around..that was a true Hero.. ”And it has nothing to do with her looking a bit like Nana,” he shakes his head before looking down at Young Mikumo who was trying to pull the refrigerator that he was sitting on and laughs, “Hey hey this fridge makes a fine seat..I’m sure glad you haven’t been able to budge it, I’m getting awfully comfty up here!”

 

Mikumo grunts landing on his stomach with a sigh, “That's not fair All Might..aren’t you 274 kilos?”

 

“Nope,” Toshinori pops the p with a smile, “I lost some weight, I’m only 255..at least in this form,” he then turns to see a green blur passing by Mikumo before zooming back and stopping beside Mikumo. Izuku blinks her green eyes before helping Mikumo up and looking at All Might.

 

“Hey, All Might? Why are we at this place? Hauling garbage..and why is it so bad?” Izuku looks around in disgust.

 

Mikumo wipes the sand and muck on his legs, “Because it was left to rot for many years, because of the currents anything that’s drop in the water ends up here and people take advantage of that when they’re illegally dumping their trash..and now all the locas avoid this place,” Mikumo shakes his head, “Which is a shame, it use to be beautiful,”

 

“That’s right!” The two look over to All Might, “You see Heroes these days are all about showing off and capturing flashy villains. Things were different before Quirks.'' The two watch in amazement as All Might presses his hand on the top of the refrigerator and slowly begins to crush it. “It was about service, the hero game oughta be a labor of love..you may call it plain all you like but I won’t let the fundamentals get fuzzy..so your first step as being on the path of being a Pro..is to clean this beach up!”

 

Izuku blinks while Mikumo stares around, stuttering, “But why? I mean I get the point but I thought I was supposed to get ready to..”

 

All Might laughs, “Yes Yes! I know but while you are to be my successor Young Izuku, you are not fully ready to be a vessel..” he pats her on the head almost making her fall face first into the sand, “Your body is much better than mine was when I first started training to take One For All but its still too weak to withstand the might of countless people that has hold it..especially since I have had it the most than any other..your limbs would fly off and you be blown to bits!”

 

Izuku shudders, “Not my limbs! I need my legs to run!” she pouts when both All Might and Mikumo snicker at her reaction..they both haven’t known her very long but they could tell she loved running.

 

Mikumo looks to All Might, “So build up her body to that level..we’re collecting up the trash?”

 

All Might nods his head, “That's right Mikumo my boy! Tell me..both of you are aiming to enroll at UA, am I right?”

 

To the surprise of them Izuku nods her head excitedly, a wide smile on her face, “Especially since its your alma mater and all..I always wanted to go there but i..” she stops her face scrunching up, “I..I kinda gave up…on ever going..there were people who needed me..”


“UA? What's that ma’am?” a blue fennec asked a young Izuku in a pod, that was shining her with glowing green light. Izuku smiles at him, a warm feeling in her chest..feeling like something was being filled for the first time in her life with this fennec being by her side.

 

“Only the best Hero School in all of Japan..maybe all in Mobius! The place every kid wants to go..sure there are similar programs out there, but they don’t hold a candle to UA which is why its almost impossible to get into. The Heroes who came out of this school are All Might, the most famous Pro there is,” there were stars in her eyes as she explains to the fennec, “the legendary Peacekeeper with the most wins under his belt, the fiery Hero Endeavor..not to mention the denim clad award winning marvel; Best Jeanist! Graduating from UA is basically a requirement if you want to be a great Hero..” Izuku gives a sad smile, “Maybe..maybe one day I’ll get to go..when this War is over..” 


“Izuku?” blinking her green eyes, Izuku shakes her head as she was pulled from the memory..her heart hurting as she thought of e blue fennec..looking at her side as if he was supposed to be there. She turns to Mikumo with a smile.and waves her hand telling him that she was alright.

 

Mikumo stares at her before nodding, “The same with me but I’m taking the recommendation exams,” at All Might’s and Izuku’s looks of shock he shrugs, “My dad may be the donut lord but he is the number 2 hero..it will be weird if he didn’t recommend me for the exams..” he sighs actually wanting to take the regular exams but then the reporters will write about how his dad possibly doesn’t believe he could become a hero because of his purple scales.

 

“Alright then both of you are in for the extreme difficulty of both UA Entrance Exams for the Hero Course, and we only got ten months to get both of you ready..which is why,” he pulls out two packs of paper, “I have you covered!” he hands them each packet, “My aim to pass, American Dream Plan!”

 

Izuku looks at the plan, eyebrows raise at the stuff they would have to do, “You even have our sleep schedule,” she looks up as All Might knees in front of them.

 

“No use, mincing words, this will be pretty damn hard? Are both of you up to it?”

 

Izuku smirks, placing one hand on her hip, “Of course we, there will be nothing to it!” Mikumo chuckles at her enthusiasm before Izuku begins to run around quickly grabbing any trash. She blinks when she pulls out a completely in good condition guitar.. “The things people would throw out..” she mutters, strumming the strings, nodding her head to the music.

 

They are close..but to find them..you must sing the song that is in your heart, Young Hedgehog,”

 

Izuku blinks at the voice that rang through her head, “The song that is in my heart..” she narrows her eyes, “Who am I looking for..besides my memories…how come even the voices in my head don’t say what they mean..” she strums the guitar more, “Song in my heart…”

 

“There’s something missing, something’s not quite right,” All Might and Mikumo looked over, eyes widening as Izuku sang..they didn’t stop her as it looked like she was singing from her heart.

 

“And I can feel it calling to me every night! A little voice inside tells me someone is out there, she looks up to the rising dawn, a smile on her face, as a vision of two hedgehogs flash in her mind..of the blue fennec and wolf..of a group of people. “And I must never give up, searching everywhere! Someday, we are going to be together, someday, life will be so much better,” Izuku closes her eyes as her voice grows louder, making many seagulls fly into the air, “Someday, we will build a bond  no one can break. Someday, no more dark clouds above. Someday, united in the light of love! Someday, the story can only end one way~ We’ll be together someday~” she strums the guitar harder, her fingers easily playing the music, tapping her foot into the sand, “Someday, we are going to be together. Someday, life will be so much better. Someday, we will build a bond no one can break~ Someday, no more dark clouds above, united in the light of love. Someday, the story can only end one way~ We’ll be together someday~ Someday~ Be together, someday~


What Izuku didn’t know, that high up in the sky..well more like past the sky and in space, somebody besides All Might and Mikumo was hearing her song. A small triangular ear twitches as the song echoes it and green eyes blink open, one faded.

 

Thirteen years have passed since Maurice Jules Karides, or better known as Sonic the Hedgehog was defeated by Infinite. But instead of killing him, Eggman had locked him away, keeping him alive all these years, waiting to show him his completed empire before banishing him into space..torturing him to past the time, “Which is low even for Egghead,” Sonic thought as he slowly sits up.

 

During his years of tortured one of his eyes were blinded, and one of his ears was torned off, making his deaf in that side. There were scars across his legs, where Eggman had broken them. Sonic just counted himself lucky that they didn’t heal wrong..but no..not even the lost of his legs would hurt him as much what was true torture...no what really hurt him was that he missed so much of Maria’s life. He missed his husband, Shadow (and boy was he glad when he realized that it wasn’t actually Shadow who helped Eggman as they thought) so much.

 

He closed his eyes as tears streamed his face. He hated how he was forced to let them go, for Maria to be raised by Knuckles and Amy. He hated how they could had done nothing about the vision the Oracle, Longclaw told them..that the only way they would had survived was to send Maria away… so that way Eggman wouldn’t be able to… he holds back the urge to shiver as he remembers the vision that Longclaw showed them if they didn’t send Izuku away.. ”She would had died before she was eight..at least this way she is able to live…”

 

He looks up when he feels the whole place shake, “This is the end Sonic,” looking out of his cell he sees the fake Zavok, red lights flickering. He fought the urge to growl, the Zetis and the Royal Families of Mobians had a long natural hatred for each other, coming all the way back when the Mobians first landed.

 

Even though he was raised by his Uncle Chuck, he still knew the history of the Seven Royal Families, their alien history. Long ago the Black Arms didn’t only have themselves to fight to conquer but another race, a race called the Saieta. They looked very much like the Mobians of this world but with longer fluffy tails and a thirst for battle. They were used by Black Doom as part of his army, in hopes of surviving when the Leader of the Black Arms conquered their planet.

 

For many years due to their innate strength and penchant for violence, they were considered to be useful mercenaries and assisted in the conquering of many planets. Eventually, seeing how quickly some of the more gifted Saietas warriors were gaining power through battle, Black Doom grew paranoid and decided to eradicate them. Luckily one warrior was able to find out and tell his people and while many did not believe him, those who did followed him off the world, just as the Black Arms were sent down and destroyed their planet.

 

Coming to Mobuis, they did have some problems settling down with the humans and Mobians that lived on the planet and along with each other. At first they tried to settle as one big group together, but they couldn’t all agree to live in one spot. At first they splitted together into groups of two, one led by Shasha and the other Skygus. But soon those group was turned into four, the one being lead by a mobian by the name of Ripple who open his land for those who didn’t want to fight and another mobian by the name Wiora who at first joined Shasha’s group but after the lost of two of her children decided to take their teachings and make her own group.

 

Then the Zetis struck, their Leader by the name of One-Eye and his general Slash led a whole army against the Saietas. For many years there was war between them until One-Eye was dead and Slash was force to retreat the army back to the Lost Hex… and the four groups became the seven groups, one group led by Thunder, son of Skygus, another was led by an Mobian who lost her home, forming a group that made the whole world their home by the name of Bumble and finally the last group was lead by Saieta named Moon who after the war made their home in the mountains after the war. 

 

The seven leaders of their group became the founders of the Seven Royal Members of Mobuis, the first Kings and Queens. Sonic was in fact descendent of Thunder, who founded the Kingdom of Mobotropolis. And the fact that he fought Zavok before Infinite came along.. Before the world.

 

Smirking at the fake Zeti he holds up his bound hand, “Oh hey, sounds like the party’s started. Wanna let me go and join in? No? Of course not you hate fun,” he then looks up as the base rumbles, this time the lights turning off before coming back on, red lights flashing, the blue energy cuffs around his wrists faded, as did the one around the ankles.

 

Swinging his legs he smiles, “The end huh?” jumping off the benched his long tail swished behind him. The years of tortured didn’t just changed in how he was able to see and hear, it also chamged his looks. Eggman had..experimented on him, trying to find out how strong he was, because of the blood of the Saieta in him..during those experiments it awkward that gene in him..which was pretty easy because the gene while dormant had spark up during the Dark Gaia incident, as his Werehog form was what he would had looked like if he was a pure blooded Saieta.

 

Now the tip of Sonic’s quills were white and his tail had grown longer, more wolf-like and was a dark blue. The tips of his gloves were torn as his fingernails became claws. He grins his fangs showing as his tail swishes behind him, “Let’s see you try something now that I’m free!’”

 

“Foolish hedgehog, getting out of your chains does not make you free” Fake-Zavok taunts as Sonic growls fur bristling, “Now come and face the inevitable!”

 

A blue blur ran past him as Sonic laughed, now behind him, “Ha! The only thing inevitable here is my foot kicking your butt!” He dodges to the side with a smile as Fake-Zavok tries to tackle him. With a smile he runs after the fake Zeti, eyes glowing in excitement. He easily jumps onto a platform as badniks built like hornets appear around him. Feeling his chaos energy run through him for the first time in years, he zips around the lasers that fired at him.

 

“Really? Just using badniks?” Sonic taunted as his claws glowed blue, “You're not even good enough to be a fake! The real Zavok would have fought me!” raising his hand he smiles, “Sonic Wind!” blades of blue energy emerged from his hand and spinning in a cyclone pierces the hornet badniks easily. As the robots fell apart on the floor he watched as blue lightnin sparks off his body.

 

“Impudent runt! I’m going to enjoy watching you suffer!” Fake-Zavok snarls watching the badniks being destroyed.

 

Sonic ignores him, eyes narrowed, “Damn..got a lot of build up..Damn Eggman for keeping those Chaos Blocking cuffs on me,” He looks and jumps away just as the fake Zavok tried to punch him in the head. Grinning, he brings his foot up to kick the other in the chin, before doing a backflip and Spin dashing into the Fake chest. He watches as the particles fizzle on the body and sighs “At least I’ll be able to fight a lot of robots once he finished,” glaring slightly, blue ligning dancing off his body he smirks, “I think its time I finished this,”

 

Fake-Zavok roars, “You think you can last against me!” He waves his hand, ordering more hornet badniks to charge the King of Mobotropolis, but Sonic jumps into the air, making them explode into pieces as they crash into each other. Fake-Zavok goes to punch him, but Sonic does a spin dash into the air, hitting the fake Zeti in the chest. As he was stun, Sonic lands in front of him and with movements too fast for the normal eyes to see Sonic let out years of pain, suffering and tortured out on the illusion with kicks, punches and another Spin Dash, “No! How could I be beaten by the likes of you again?!”

 

“That was a blast,” Sonic smirks looking down as the fake zeti lays on his stomach trying to stand up, “But that's the thing..you aren’t the real Zavok..if he couldn’t beat me there was no way a copy of him was going to,” Sonic pants, his ear twitching as he watches the illusion fade, before the platform begins to shake and tremble, “Woah…its not time for thinking, it’s time for running!” 

 

With a leap he soars through the air, grasping the bar on the other side and pulling himself up.Sirens blast through his good ear as he ran down the hall, “Guess they found out I escape,” he smirks feeling the chaos energy pump through his body, “Time to kiss this yawnfest good-bye!”

 

Running down the hall, escaping before he got squashed by the falling ceiling, before he got trapped by the slamming gates. His eyes widen when he realized he was in fucking space, “Huh..guess those who piss off Eggman really bad that he doesn’t want robotize them, gets a one way trip to space,” he shakes his head, leaping onto jumping platforms, “No way am I sticking around here, there’s nothing to run on!”

 

He couldn’t help but laugh but yelps when one laser ball hit his side, getting him on his blind spot, “Ow…that hurt. I don’t do well in tight spaces..that’s another thing Eggman will have to pay for..besides forcing me to separate from my husband and daughter!”

 

But he smiles, if he knows who is making this place shake and rumble…that means he is going to be reunited with his daughter for the first time in 13 years. Tail wagging he runs faster even as small flying robots chase after him, “Oh will you leave me the fuck alone! I got a kid to see!” he leaps onto a rail, flipping between the three rails to dodge the lasers, his eyebrow twitching a bit at what he saw, “They… had me locked on the Death Egg? This big ball of scrap just won’t be destroyed… and why hasn’t George sued him? Seriously?” 

 

Bursting through more speed, becoming more and more into the blue blur he was known for, his eye catches sight of so many ships… of so many weapons.. He shakes his head, leaping off and spin dashing into a vent, “Doesn’t matter how much fire power of baldy mcNose hair has… we can and will beat him,”

 

“Ethan to your left!” his ear twitches hearing a voice before the sounds of cannon fire echos.

 

“Damn it! They really don’t want us getting Uncle Sonic!” smiling at the sound of the familiar voices, Sonic charges, bursting from the vent and spin dashing into the three robots that were circling his niece and nephew.

 

He stands up smiling at the two lynxes, “Good to see you Ethan, Thaila.. I guess your here to rescue me,” he then grunts when Thaila jumps at him, wrapping her arms around him.

 

“You’re alive… you’re really alive…” Thaila whispers as Sonic wraps his arms around her.

 

“By Chaos..” Ethan whispers, “What did Eggman do to you,” he whispers staring in shock, his blue eyes shining in shock and rage.

 

“Not pretty isn’t it?” Sonic smirks pulling back from Thaila, “Seriously though I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that you guys are here… it's been awhile since I’ve seen a friendly face,”

 

Hey Ethan..Thaila! You still in one piece?”

 

Sonic smiles the sound of his old friend’s voice, “Oh sure, don’t even bother to ask how I am~”

 

He then jumps when he hears Amy squeal, chuckling as she almost screams, “ Sonic I’m so glad!”

 

“Hold on Amy. We’re all happy Sonic is alive but he won’t be for long if he doesn’t get off that egg in a hurry,”

 

Thaila nods her head, “Right..well the exit is over there,” she points at the spaceship that was docked at the end and Sonic nods.

 

“Your concern is touching Knuckles..but I’m ok,” he runs forward, Ethan and Thaila running after him, “But right now all I’m worried about is seeing my daughter again!”

 

“Yeah..about that..” Sonic turns to the communicator, fear in his heart, “We..don’t know where she is. Maria, Alice and Melody all disappeared due to Chaos Control..we haven’t been able to find out where they or Eggman and his General Infinite had landed,’

 

Sonic’s eyes widen and he grabs the communicator as he gots onto the ship his eyes are glowing, “You lost my daughter?!”


“Alright class settle down, settle down,” Mikumo looks up from his notebook as the teacher finally comes in. He holds back the urge to yawn, the last few days have been..tiring. Between All Might’s and his dad’s training, his mom making sure he studied, it was no wonder he was tired. But he was definitely making progress, so much that his dad has been even thinking of  starting his flying lessons.

 

“Luckily I get some rest here…” in the corner of his eyes he watches Bakugou leaning against his chair, “Ever since the sludge villain attacked he’s been more… quiet. Maybe it's because the news reported that the villain was actually a famous serial killer..not to mention the teachers..” he looks up as he feels the teachers gaze on him and fights the urge to wiggle a bit.. “They’ve been staring at me for the last couple of days now..I wonder what mom and dad spoke to them about when they..”

 

“Now..” the teacher coughed a bit into his hand as everyone settled, “I got some news for you all today… we’re getting a new student,” everyone begins to whisper, staring at each other. While it was the new year, it was the last year of Junior High, so someone coming in this late, “I would like to introduce you all to Izuku Midoriya,”

 

Mikumo sighs as Izuku zooms in, wearing the mobian verizon of Aldrea’s female uniform the red ribbon tied messy around her neck. She smiles giving a peace sign, “Yo~”

 

Loud explosions cover the excited talks as some students look at him, “Henjin!? Why the fuck does she have your last name! You two aren’t even fucking related,”

 

Izuku zooms in, pressing her nose against Bakugou’s and smiles sweetly at him. Everyone stares at her with wide eyes, “Oh I have his last name because I was just adopted~” she then turns to everyone he tail wagging, “and let me tell you, things are going to change now. Mikumo is my baby bro so if you keep bullying him I’m going to deck you in the shnozz,”

 

Everyone stares with wide eyes, some looking at the teacher but he ignores this, his face looking at the paperwork on his desk, concerned filling his eyes. Mkumo’s own eyes widened, “That’s why they’re looking at me in fear. Izuku has the same potential as a hero like Katsuki they can’t do anything about her standing up for me because now they have the chance to have more students going to U.A than Bakugou,”

 

“I wish this year would go faster,” Mikumo thought as he laid his head on his desk, ignoring Bakugou making sparks out of his palms as Izuku snickers, going to her seat behind him. He looks up when he feels a pat on his back and sees Izuku giving him a thumbs up.


“You know..when I agreed to be your godmother, I never expected this,” Alice looks up and smiles at Topaz as she sets a plate down. The little albino jackal with the horn poking out of her head stares at the plate and Alice could see her godmother smile, “Its ok sweetie..you can eat this. I know its not healthy but apple pie does wonders to make anyone feel better,”

 

The little girl, whose name was Eri looks up at Alice and she gives her a smile nodding her head. The echidna/bat hybrid couldn’t help but smile as she sees the little girl’s eyes light up after taking her first bite. She looks over when Melody sighs.

 

“I wasn’t able to contact headquarters…but,” a glimmer of hope was shining in the Princess of Soleanna, the Heir of Shasha’s blue eyes, “Sonic was found… alive,”

 

Alice’s eyes widen, wrapping her arms around Eri and pulling her in a hug, her heart beating as she smiles, “Uncle Sonic?”

 

Topaz eyes widen and she smiles, “That’s good isn’t it? That means the war will be over,” the G.U.N agent was filled with hope for that. It could also mean that maybe her secret mission at the Hero Commission will soon be over..

 

“Hopefully…if we can find the Master Emerald and Maria..” Alice shakes her head when Melody looks at her, “I can’t feel it..it has hidden from my sight again,” she smiles slightly when Eri looks up at her.

 

“What do you mean?” Topaz looks at them, “Don’t you just need the Chaos Emeralds?”

 

“Normally yes,” Melody sighs leaning against the wall, “But after Sonic was taken and Shadow disappeared the Chaos Emerald fuse into the Master Emerald and hidden itself. It even left Angel Island which is why the island is in the ocean instead of floating in the air like it should be,”

 

Alice nods her head, “It even hid itself from me..” she looks down sadly, “I understand its reason why, it didn’t want Eggman to kidnap me even more so he can use me to locate it..”she shakes her head, “So our goal right now is to find Maria and the Master Emerald,”

 

“If its any luck, Maria will be easy to find,” Melody smirks, “She takes after Sonic too much, look at the news and then we’ll be able to find her..and hopefully the Chaos Control didn’t send her too far,”

 

Topaz nods her head but then blinks, “Wait, if the Chas Control sent you girls here, along with Maria..wouldn’t that mean… that maybe,”

 

Melody’s eyes widen as she fully stands up, her purple fur bristling “Eggman’s here too!” she hisses looking at Alice.


On a island that was across from where Izuku and Mikumo were cleaning, the base of Eggman, leaned from a cliffside, gripping tightly due to wires. “So… we were transported to Japan,” Eggman states as Orbot and Cubot watched, a tube glowing behind them, “by Chaos Control.” he smiles, “Very well then… I think its time for the continents of Mobius to learn that I won’t just stop at the islands, that I will make the whole world a part of the Eggman Empire..” he turns to Orbot, “How long until the General is heal..”

 

“By calculations sir..a whole year..”

 

Eggman sighs in annoyance, “Very well… I can’t do anything about it, can’t even contact the rest of the army… still,” he looks down at the video of child who cause all of this, “Even if I have Sonic lock up, I need to take care of this failure of Starline, now before she becomes a pain like her parents…”

 

At that moment, the door opens and two Mobians enter, “Well it looks like the bounty hunters are here,”

 

“Its about the varmints get here,” Cubot says as Orbot places his head in his servos.

 

“Somebody fix his voice chip!” Eggman snarling looking at the wolf and dingo mobians, “Names and Quirks if you have them,”

 

“Of course sir! Thank you for seeing us sir,” the gray fur wolf wearing red body armor with a purple cape over his shoulders, “My name is Sleet, I was once one of the Great Unknown Kingdom, but like many of the males I left to find my calling,” he then smirks, “Which of course is that of a bounty hunter, My Quirk is called Warp Gate,” he holds up his paw which turned into a dark mass of dark purple miss, “It allows me to go anywhere I want..and,” he grins maliciously, “To make sure my target can never escaped,”

 

The other mobian, the dingo blinks before he bows as well, “Uh..the names Dingo..just a regalar mobian not from any fancy kingdoms like Sleet…oh my Quirk is shapeshifting,” he shapeshifts into a motorbike, a fish,, a safe, oil drum before shapeshifting back to his normal form.

 

“So what can we do for you, your excellency?” Sleet asked standing proudly, “Your wish is our command sir! You have to only ask your amazingness,”

 

“What I want,” Eggman sneers, “Is for you to swear to my service,”

 

The two Mobians blink, not seeing Cubot and Orbot hopping away, “Oh yes your most powerfulness. We are deeply flatter,” Sleet rubs the back of his neck, “but you see, we are independent contractors,”

 

Yeah… we’re in them in… we work by ourselves,” Dingo said, looking confused as Sleet shakes his head at the fact that Dingo couldn’t say independent. The two thn scream as lasers almost fire at them, the two jumping on their feet to dodge the attack, when it stopped Sleet shivers looking at Eggman in fear.

 

“Then again, uh perhaps its time we made a change,” Sleet whispers, body trembling.

 

“Excellent,” Eggman smiles, “I knew you would see it my way. Not for your first mission,” he types into the computer, the screen showing a picture of Alice and Maria, “I want you to captured this Echidna and destroy the hedgehog!”

Notes:

Puts away the dragon ball and DOTC warriors book away...you didn't see anything. Ok you can't blame me about the dragon ball thing! Sonic and Dragon ball have so much in common! Like a lot! Super forms, seven mythical items it was bond to happen! And I use warrior cats to make the founding kingdoms I have no regrets.

Sonic is actually hurt, he cries and show emotion and now he is angry that he can't see his daughter after finally being free.

Also yes I had Izuku sing Someday..and Sleet and Dingo are here! Things are going to change!

Anyway I hope you all enjoy! Please leave a comment! Bye!

Chapter 6: Things Change

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Find the Hybrid and the Hedgehog,” Eggman snarls glaring at the two bounty hunters, “Or you’ll get to inspect my prison personally,”

 

Sleet nods his head, trembling as Eggman marches away, followed by his two robots. Sighing a bit he looks at the screen, “A little Hedgehog and a hybrid?” he turns to the man who ruled 99% of the islands, “I still don’t understand sir. What harm could they possibly be if not even Sonic the Hedgehog could beat Infinite?”

 

He chokes as Eggman grabs him by the throat, pulling him towards a tube, “As you can see here, my General is out of commission for at least a whole year! The resistance and the spawn of those blasted Hedgehogs could destroy everything! I want them found before they can even hope they can win this war!”

 

“Yes your grace, leave it to us, sir,” Sleet wheezes as Eggman lets go of his throat and stomps away,” shaking his head he turns to Dingo who was staring at the screen stupidly, well even more stupidily, “What are you doing you oaf?”

 

Dingo shakes his head and points at the picture of the female Hedgehog, “She’s pretty,”

 

Sleet raises an eyebrow at that, “With his size I keep forgetting that he’s 17,” before he shakes his head, “And you’re ugly,” he slaps Dingo on the back, “now let’s get to work,”


“Following the phenomen, the building standards act was amended and the minister of land, infraction and transportation,” shoe tapping on the ground, Izuku couldn’t help but sigh leaning in her chair as the teacher drone on and on and it took all of Izuku’s self control to not slam face first into her desk.

 

Being in school was weird for her. She didn’t know why but it was. It was slow and honestly mind-numbing boring. Her teacher was a man called Khibude Sutoreru and her opinion of him was really low. He was lazy in terms of actually punishing the troublemakers of the class. Izuku didn’t know much of the rules but Hisashi and Inko told her that public Quirk use was illegal without a license. But it seemed like this class completely ignored it, especially one Katsuki Bakugou.

 

Her green eyes turned to the boy she saved from the slime villain, and they narrowed. She didn’t see anything heroic about him, even though he gloated about going to U.A and being the only one accepted. Sure he was smart, Sutoreru-Sensei praised him enough when passing out graded work and the way his Quirk made so many explosions while being suffocated..sure he had the power to be a hero..but his reasons to be one left a sour taste in her mouth. He was angry and so..competitive, he even accused her of cheating because she got a higher grade than him. In his eyes no one can be better than him, that no one could be better than him because of how powerful his Quirk is.

 

“It didn’t help that Sutoreru-Sensei sided with him and I had to take the test again to prove that I didn't cheat,” she smirks to herself writing down notes thinking of how smug she was when she got the same score as before.

 

Sighing boredly she pulls out a notebook, “So me and Miku have ten months of cleaning up the trash, along with the added lessons from Hisashi. That means we’ve got 294 days left and I have to push my muscles to the brink intervals of once every two days… even at that ideal pace, that base training would take around 98 dys, if we’re thinking roughly hours to training night and day, the total would be 490 hours,” she pulls at her lip writing it all done and subconsciously begins to mutter out loud, “Moreover, if I don’t hustle with the garbage clean up, I’ll never make it…if it were just a section of the beach it’d be fine but I want to do the whole thing, seriously why hasn’t the city clean it up before,” she shakes her head, “We won’t be constantly supervised..I wonder if I can cut off some of my sleep..but it might be counter productive..”

 

Izuku then yelps when she feels a bonk on her head, looking up with a grimacing rubbing it to see Sutoreru-Sensei giving her a look, “Midioriya, I know you had a run in with a villain, but pull yourself together kid,” the other kids begin to laugh, some even sneering at her, “If you really want to get into UA you might actually have to know something!”

 

Izuku glares at him “That doesn’t give you the excuse to hit me! Isn’t it illegal for you to do that?!” The teacher shivers at the glare and quickly turns around. Shaking her head she turns back to her notes rumbling her head “Still he’s right. I do have to study, there is a written exam” she blinks when the bell rings and sighs, “Finally!” leaping from the chair she quickly grabs her stuff before grabbing Mikumo’s wrist.

 

“Izuku! Wait!” He struggles to put his textbooks into his bag as she drags him out of the classroom to the entrance of the school. Izuku smirks at him, but her eyes narrow on Bakugou who was growling and glaring at the both of them. She sticks out her tongue at him before she walks away snickering as her ears twitch at his growls.

 

“You really should stop antagonizing him,” Mikumo mutters and Izuku looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

“And why should I allow him to walk over me?” Izuku shrugs her shoulders, “Just because he has a powerful Quirk doesn’t mean he gets to do whatever he wants without consequences. And he needs to learn that, especially since the world isn’t some kind of video game/manga where he’s the protagonist. I mean the teachers aren’t going to do it, did you see the way they look at him?” she turns to him, his purple eyes blinking, “Sure they were giving him looks but they didn’t stop him at all. They’re too afraid to do anything because it may go on his damn record and mess up their chances to get an alumni out of him.


They quickly got to the Agency, waving to Urusuto Kuchi who was guarding the entrance of the agency alongside Doroneru Miru. The bear mobian waves back to them while Doroneru pops out of the ground smiling, “Welcome back!”

 

“Thanks!” They cried out walking inside, waving at the Hero Teams and Sidekicks that were standing at the bulletin boards, either to capture a villain or to do a simple task like finding a lost item. Ignoring all the bustle and hustle they walked over to the Agency’s training room, just in time to see a wrenched being thrown at All Might.

 

“I told you! I fucking told you! I even had David tell you!” a red haired woman with blue eyes snarls, yelling as flicks of flames dance on her hair, “Yes you are strong but with what you were fucking wearing is in no way good protection! I told you a thousand times that someday you were going to get wounded because your wearing fucking spandex!”

 

“Ih…” Izuku turns to Inko who was sighing and shaking her head, “Pretzel Lady? What’s going on?”

 

Inko smiles and waves her hand at the woman, “Mikumo, Izuku, meet Hisako Hatsume, Founder and Owner of Scorching Enterprises. She was part of our friend group at U.A but she was in the Support Course,” Inko smiles, “She made Toshinori’s first costume and she’s been making Hisashi’s over the years. We called her over to start designing yours..but once she saw Toshi,”

 

“You did it on purpose Inko,” Hisashi said, kissing his wife on the cheek before he looks over to Hisako and Toshimori, “Alright, Hisako you can keep scolding Toshi later, I need the floor so I can train,”

 

Hisako huffs rolling her eyes, before she grabs Toshinori by the arm and start pulling him over to where a girl about their age sat, her pink hair in dreadlocks, looking bored as she wrote in a notebook. 

 

“The style you two have been using,” Hisashi looks at them with his orange eyes, “is crude, archaic, and obvious, but it gets the job done” he turns his gaze to Mikumo, “Especially you Mikumo, considering you haven’t been taught anything about fighting…what it means to be a dragon,”

 

Izuku raises an eyebrow at that, looking at Mikumo who sheeply rubs the back of his head.

 

“But if you’re going to go to U.A, or even have a chance to fight villains who are way worse than that slime villain, then you’re going to need to learn a lot more,”

 

“Oh good, more school,” Izuku whispers but yips and ducks down when Hisashi swings his tail at her.

 

“Unlike any school you’ve ever known, young friend,” Hisashi says before turning to Mikumo, “My son..I know for many years that you been holding yourself back and I understand, but its now time to unleash the dragon within you,” Hisashi smiles gently as Mikumo’s tail wags uncertainty, “Each Midoriya who has the dragon quirk is a master of an element. I, as you may surmised, am a master of fire. As a Midioriya who gained the purple scales of the Dragon Quirk, you can master as many elements as you can, but for now i will be teaching you how to master the fire element,” Hisashi turns towards Izuku, “And this is where you come in Izuku, you will be sparring with Mikumo.

 

“So great..burnt fur for me,” Izuku mutters but she smiles, facing across from Mikumo who smiles back at her. Rolling her shoulders she smiles before she begins to run, leaving a green blur behind her and making Mikumo cry out in shock.

 

“You must feel the fire within you Mikumo!” Hisashi calls out watching as Izuku, kicks at Mikumo’s head making the boy yelp as he is knocked onto his stomach, his wings flapping.

 

“I would if I could get a breather!” Mikumo wheezes, feeling smoke pooling from his mouth, purple eyes trying to keep up with Izuku which is way hard even though he knows she was being slower than usual. With a growl he charges forward, stunning her as he hedbutts her with his horns. His lungs, his mouth, burns with embers and he roars out, red hot flames finally thrusting out of his mouth. Izuku yips, grabbing her tail and runs away as fast as she could, skidding to a stop and blowing off her now smoking tail. She glares slightly as Mikumo chuckles a bit before the boy begins to cough up more smoke.

 

Izuku chuckles but blinks when her leg is grabbed and looks over to see the pink haired girl looking at her, “Uh… can I help you?”

 

“You definitely need armor on your legs. If anyone attacks them, they could easily break and then you're screwed,” Izuku blinks when she pulls out a tape measure and begins measuring her legs,”

 

Izuku blinks, “Ok…can I at least keep the leather jacket with flames on the sleeves that I was planning on asking for?” she asks, fighting the urge to step back, “Also.. who are you?”

 

“Yeah sure, that’s fine…” the girl looks at her eyes, “Do you like have a third eyelid or something? What do you do if something gets in your eyes with the speed you're running at? You could go blind,” Izuku takes a step back, “And I’m Mei Hatsume, I’m planning on going to the Support Course at U.A, so I’ll be the one who will help design your costumes,” she then looks at the both of them and nods her head, “Alright, we’re going to the mall and you two can give me an idea on what you want your costumes to be,” Izuku blinks as Mei begins to drag her, grabbing Mikumo by the back of his shirt and begins to lead them out of the door, ignoring both of their sputtering protests.

 

Hisako chuckles, “Now this is giving me memories,” she crosses her arms, watching the scene before her while Hisashi puts out the fire with a fire extinguisher, “Now they just need someone from the business course and then they’ll have the next Problem Group,”

 

“Please do not mention the name of our group,” Toshinori asks, shoulders slumping, “Gran Torino still gets on me for the stuff we did during our time at U.A,”

 

“Good then it will keep the old man on his toes. He seems to be enjoying his semi-retirement from what I heard,” Hisasko turns to him, “Have you contract him at all, since you came back to Musutafu and took a teacher position?” she sighs when he freezes and pales, spitting out blood.

 

Inko sighs,”Toshi… you're a great Hero… but teacher you are not. You don’t even have a license for it,” Toshinori opens his mouth, but closes to the glare both Hisasko and Inko give hi,


Topaz kept her shoulders straight, staring at the screens that held the image of the Principals for many Hero Schools. Those like U,A, Shikestsu, Ketsubusta, Isamu, Sejin, and Seaia to name a few. The Director of the hero Commision, Anzu Hirayama, stands in front of them, with Yokumiru Mera beside her.

 

“As you know, thanks to the work of Death Arms, Kamui Woods, Mount Lady and Slugger, with their lack of ability in actually focusing on rescuing the child that the now known Serial Killer, the Suffocating Sludge had in his grasp. The people of Japan have been… concern that Heroes lately are more occupied with defeating the villains than rescuing victims. That Heroes are only doing it for the fame and glory, to be able to use their Quirks freely, not caring for damages in property or if they hurt the people the Heroes they are rescuing as long as the villains are put down. That Heroes care more about their ranking than actually being Heroes,”

 

Director Hirayama takes a deep breath, “That is why today, the Commission wants all Hero Schools to change one simple thing in their entrance exam. That to be accepted into the Hero Course, they have to at least have one rescue point,”

 

“For one mistake,” the Principal of Sejin mutters, “You want us to change the way we accept students into the Hero Course?”

 

Director Hirayama stares at him, “This incident is just the straw that broke the camel's back. Over the last few years people have been noticing that most Heroes are more concerned about the rankings than helping the community. More about their brand, only trying to go for the big crimes than small crimes like a simple store robbery. We need people who want to be Heroes to help people, not to get rich, or be famous,”

 

“Still…” the Principal of Shikestu mutters, “We all have different entrance exams but the thing that we all have in common is the rescue points, which we don’t tell none of the examines until the results come back to them,”

 

The Headmistress of Seaia hums, “Has there been any student accepted into any of our Hero Courses without earning a rescue point?”

 

“Endeavor,” the stoat mobian Principal of U.A states, “I may not have been part of the staff all those years ago when he joined but I do read the files. He also became the only one who was accepted after hurting other applicants with his Quirk,” he shrugs at the looks he was getting, “Seem like my predecessor had a large donation to sweep it under the rug,”

 

“And it seems he hasn’t gotten any better,” Topaz thinks to herself. Since being ‘hired’ by the Commission she has seen many paperwork filled with complaints about Enji Todoroki. All which mysterious disappeared right after it was filed

 

“But other than him, no one has ever gotten into the Hero Course in any school without one point in rescue,” Director Hariyama continues without blinking her eyes about the callout, “So it shouldn’t be that hard to add in this requirement to be accepted into the Hero Course,”

 

The Headmaster of Ketsubusta nods his head, “I think it's a great idea. Especially since the war on the Islands has gotten so bad. Eggman now has 99% control over it, it's only a matter of time before he puts his sight on the continents”

 

The Director glares at him, “There is no reason for Eggman to try to take over the Mobius Continents, there are in fact too many Heroes here for him to deal with along with the military. Eggman is smart to know that and won’t making any moves on us, so please stop spreading rumors,”

 

Topaz had to hold back the urge to glare and strangle the director, “If you’re so full of yourself than why the fuck did you not go and help? Why not send some of your Heroes or even your military to help?” It was only years of training that the G.U.N. agent didn’t show any reaction, it would have ruined the mission.

 

For the last years since the war began with Eggman, G.U.N has been worried about the workings of the Hero Public Safety Commission, from the way some Heroes and villains mysteriously disappeared, to the circumstances of Lady Nagant and to their strong averse to not help whatsoever in the War, to even blocking all communications to the islands.

 

With that the meeting was over, and Topaz separates from Director Hirayama and Mira, pulling out her phone, “Hey you two? How’s the shopping going,”

 

“Pretty good, right now Melody and I are trying to make sure Eri knows that she isn’t a burden and she can wear whatever she wants.” Alice's voice echoes through the phone, “Its slow going but with what her living situation was…”

 

“I understand that,” Topaz sighs, thinking of the poor albino jackal pup and what she has been through, “Anyway I got some good news. My superiors told me your refugee paperwork has been finished. They even threw in some Hero Licenses for you two, since the Director of G.U.N said in his email that if you're anything like your parents you wouldn’t hesitate in helping anyone,”

 

“So true…wait what did they name us?”

 

Topaz chuckles thinking of the panic in Alice’s voice but understands it, “You are known as the Ice Heroine: Frigid Guardian. While Melody is now known as the Blaze-Hearted Heroine: Alinta,”

 

“Ok I know that I’m the next Guardian after Father..” Topaz raises an eyebrow at the discomfort tone in her goddaughter’s voice, “But isn’t that a little on the nose?”

 

“I think the Director has a sense of amusement,” Topaz ignores the stares she got from some coworkers, as she walks out of the building, “And what’s wrong you seem to fail,”

 

Alice sighs, “Well I know I’m the next guardian..but I’m being a lousy one. I lost the Master Emerald and now I can’t even sense it at all. Even when father shatter it he was able to feel the pieces..I feel nothing, nothing at all and I’m bonded to it,”

 

“Hey… you still got a long way to go. And its been kinda hard from what I heard since you been in a war since you were 15… don’t..” she blinks when she hears grunts and a gasp coming from Alice, “Hey? What’s going on?”

 

“We just found Maria!”


Izuku grunts, kicking her feet back and forth as she glares at the orange Dingo that had wrapped his arms around her. This isn’t what she had expected her day to go when Mei had dragged her and Mikumo towards a store. She hadn’t expected at all to fall through a purple portal into the arms of this brute, for him to sneer at her behind purple glasses.

 

“Ah.. #$%## ” Izuku blinks at the static in her ears as she turns her gaze towards the wolf that grins at her, “Allow me to introduce myself and my companion. Sleet and Dingo, and you are under arrest,”

 

“Arrest? Arrest for what?” she growls trying to break free, shivering when the Dingo sniffs at her neck, “Hey, hey hey! Have you never heard of personal space?”

 

“You’re pretty,” he rumbles and Izuku had to grimace and sticks out her tongue.

 

“Why?” Sleet sneers at her, “Are you playing dumb? You are wanted by King Eggman for betraying his rule!”

 

Izuku raises an eyebrow at that, “Listen..I don’t have much memories..but whoever I was back then, I think I agree with her. From what I know about Egghead, he’s a piece of work that need to be brought down,” and with that she bites down on Dingo’s arm making him yelp and drop her. Spitting in disgust she glares at the bounty hunter, “Now it was nice meeting you folks, but I’m trying to get into U.A and I don’t need any trouble. Buh-bye!” revving up her feet, she goes to run out of the alley when she skids to a halt when another purple portal opens in front of her. And something tells her it wouldn’t be dropping her somewhere safe. 

 

“Now my dear. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way,” Sleet growls, his yellow eyes on her, watching her every movement, “You are coming with us, right now,”

 

“I don’t think so!” a voice whispers out before Dingo yips in pain, his yellow tail on fire. The three turns to see a purple cat with black hair sharp as a Hedgehog’s spines, her blue eyes narrow on Dingo and Sleet, her hands covered in flames.

 

“Well if it isn’t our lucky day, Melody McKeena… while you weren’t one of the two that Eggman wanted.. I think he would be very pleased if we hand him over to you,” Sleet sneers and Melody chuckles.

 

“Sleet, the outcast of the Lunopus Kingdoms. When it was time to make your self discovery journey you vowed to never return and have revenge for being kicked out of your home just because you were born male,”

 

Sleet growls, his fur bristling, tail lashing, “I don’t know how you know of that but that stupid tradition that the male wolves have to leave the kingdom is stupid! They’re just afraid that we would put them in their place, that a male will take the crown…”

 

Melody rolls her eyes, “I know because I’m part of the resistance, we got to know about everybody, especially bounty Hunters who work for Eggman!” she then lunges, making Sleet yelp and pulling out a gun.

 

Izuku's ears twitch and she turns to see Dingo trying to grab her again but before she could even do so, something came flying from the end of the alley, striking him in the head. Turning she sees a cloaked figure, holding a white-furred jackal in her arms.

 

“I’m so glad I took those lessons with Uncle Manic all those years ago,” the cloaked figure whispers, forming more drumsticks out of ice and throwing them again to strike at Dingo’s face just as he got back up. He then yelps when Sleet was thrown right onto his back making him fall for the third time.

 

Sleet growls staring at Melody and the cloaked figure, “Oh..this isn’t over! You may run…but you can’t hide!” he wobbly stands up, his grayish brown fur slightly singed before his form shifts into a blackish purple fog which covers Dingo.

 

Izuku watches as the fog becomes smaller before disappearing, leaving without a trace. But her attention was pulled away when she was pulled into a hug, “Oh thank Chaos you're alright @##$%” Izuku blinks at Melody in confusion.

 

“Why are you speaking static..and do you know me?”

 

Melody’s blue eyes look at her in concern and she looks towards the cloaked figure who pulls down the hood, revealing an albino Echidna with Bat wings, “Do..do you not remember us..”

 

“Izuku!” The three turned and Izuku smiled at the sight of Mikumo who runs in, followed by Mei who was speaking fast on the phone. But she turns to Melody and the echidna and shrugs.

 

“Sorry… not really…I’m going by Izuku now..and I’m guess you two are saying my name but to me you are speaking static,”

 

Melody and her companion’s eyes widen, staring at her in shock, “Oh fucking shit,”

 

"Melody! Language!" the echidna scolds covering the jackal pup's ears.

Notes:

So yeah things are going to be shaken up because of this change, as we all know who didn't get rescue points during the entrance exam...its actally baseoff Barid's Failure to explode fic! Which is really really good!
Dingo is seventeen so I don't make his crush on Izuku/Maria (call back to his crush on Sonia in Underground) fucking weird.
Mikumo now knows how to use fire..he will be getting his other elements.
These chapters are going slow because I'm trying my best to not copy canon
Izuku/Maria is reuntied with Alice and Melody... and she can't hear her original name1 Its all static to her.
Anyway hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 7: Reunion and Recommendation Exam

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Sonic, finding you alive is the best news we’ve had in years,” Knuckles begins but he stills when the other glares, his fur rising up when he sees the faded green in his eye.

 

“Oh yes, great news!” he rolls his eyes, “I would have loved hearing great news, instead I learn that my daughter who I haven’t seen in thirteen years has not only been going on missions but is now missing!” he snarls his tail lashing behind him before he yelps as Cream places a swab covered in peroxide, “Ow, ow ow! That hurts Cream,”

 

The rabbit, now older, pushes her brown bangs as she cleans up Sonic’s wounds. Knuckles sighs, “I’m upset as well, Alice was taken by the Chaos Control alongside Maria and Melody. Shard and Nicole are still trying to get in contact with them. And the reason she was on missions was because of the council,”

 

Sonic looks up and growls, “The council?” he closes his eyes, “It was Hamlin wasn’t it?” He never understood the pig mobian. When the Resistance was better known as the Freedom Fighters during the early days, when Eggman had done simple attacks on the Kingdoms of Mobotroplis and Knothole, Hamlin was part of it, and while vocal and more violent he was one of the best fighters. Hamlin once told Sonic that he ran for the council because while he was a good Freedom Fighter he was always forgotten and actually never taken on any missions, so if he couldn’t fight for his people, he would make sure it’ll be done by the book.

 

Amy nods her head coming over, “It was. He convinces the others in the council that Maria has to be on the field, that with both you and Shadow gone that she was their only hope,” Amy rolls her eyes, “As if we do nothing for the Resistance.”

 

Sonic smiles shaking his head. He didn’t know why people think it was only him saving them, if he didn’t have his friends he probably would have fallen way earlier. He rolls his arm as Cream finishes bandaging him up before turning his gaze to Nicole, “Ok, have you been trying to contact them at all?”

 

Nicole sighs and nods her head, “I’ve been trying but we’re thinking that they've been taken to the Continents, at least Japan. They block any contact with the islands,” green holographic screens form before her, “And they have made it very hard for me to bypass this block..” she looks sadly at Sonic, “Its at least going to take a year for me to bypass it, and if their even there…”

 

“We’re still looking at the other islands and even got in contact with G.U.N,” Knuckles explained as he saw the frown that was forming on Sonic’;s face, “All we can do now is keep searching and fighting. Eggman and his General have gone missing too so we’re taking the opportunity to fight back and get some of the islands back into our control,” 

 

Amy nods her head in agreement with her Co-Leader, “And our intel indicates that Eggman has a weapon factory in Green Hill, pumping out munitions for his war effort,’

 

“A factory?” Silver said, yellow eyes filled with concern, “We can’t take out Eggman at all if he got a factory supplying him..even with him missing,”

 

“I agree,” Knuckles nods his head looking at Sonic, “Look, I know you just got back, but we’re spread thin. Can you take care of this? We need that factory in Green Hill destroyed. Take Thaila and Ethan with you,” the two Lynxes look up, Ethan smirking.

 

“Are we sure this is a good idea? The kids we’re shaking like a leaf the whole time they we’re on the Death Egg,”

 

“Hey!” Ethan glares at Vector before the crocodile yelps when his head was hit by Shard, “It’ll be fine. It's cold in space. The factory is nice and warm,” Thaila sighs at her brother’s joke, “Well it will be once its burnt to the ground,”

 

Sonic chuckles wrapping his arms around Thaila and Ethan’s shoulders, “I got 13 years of payback I’m dying to spend and this sounds like a good start..” he smirks but everyone could tell he wasn’t fully in it. He is worried for Maria and Shadow filling his very being.


Green eyes blink at the pair of red, Izuku tilting her head as Eri did the same. She smiles making the young jackal pup blink in surprise. Izuku couldn;t handle anymore and hugs her, “Oh Chaos you are so cute!” her tail wagging as the jackal pup yips in surprise.

 

“Ah! Izuku!” Mikumo watches with wide eyes, “You need to calm down, you're scaring her!”

 

Izuku blinks and pulls back, “Sorry about that!” she grins placing Eri down, “My names Izuku Midoriya and this is Mikumo Midoriya,”

 

“He-hello…my name is E-Eri…” Eri’s tail swished behind her nervously, “Ah..you don’t want to get close to me… my curse might hurt you…”

 

Izuku looks at her, “Curse? What curse?”

 

“My curse! It makes people disappear!” Eri trembles, “Father disappear and mother didn’t want me anymore so she gave me to birdman,” she grasps her arms which both Mikumo and Izuku noticed were covered in bandages.

 

Izuku kneels down gently placing her hand on Eri’s shoulder, “Hey… I’m guessing your curse that your talking about is your Quirk?” Eri trembles but nods her head, “Well let me tell you something. That is meega naga chita coota,” Mikumo and Eri look at her in confusion and Izuku shakes her head, “I mean it's not good enough for me, your Quirk is your power you just don’t know how to control it yet,” she ruffles her pale blue-gray hair making her blink at the bright smile that Izuku was giving her.

 

“Well…even if she doesn't have her memories. She is still the same Maria,” Alice said, watching as Maria and Mikumo talked to Eri.

 

“But to think she doesn’t,” Melody closes her eyes, “she doesn’t remember any of us. The fact that she can’t even hear her own name,” she takes a deep breath trying to calm herself.

 

“Well Nicole did said that the blueprints you found when after dealing with Starline said that her mind is more prone to..resetting,” Alice points out and Melody nods her head.

 

“More susceptible to his hypnosis gloves,” Melody explains but shakes her head, “But it will explain why she hasn’t forgotten everything. The hit to the head to that machine that started the Chaos Control might be the reason why,” she sighs looking over as she watches Maria laugh happily.

 

“So,” Hisashi crosses his arms, “What are you planning to do now?”

 

Melody opens her mouth but Alice beats her to it, “We’re hoping that you would allow us to stay. My Godmother has gotten us refugee papers but the Commission would still find it odd that the Heir of the Guardianship of the Master Emerald and the Princess of Soleanna is staying with her, and it would be much harder to hide even more with Maria, the Princess of Mobotropolis. The Commission wants nothing to do with this war and thinks for some reason that once Eggman has complete control of the islands that he will be satisfied.

 

Inko raises an eyebrow at this, “Don’t they remember when he destroyed half of the moon or the time, he broke the planet apart?”

 

Alice shrugs but turns her gaze to Melody who was looking at her with wide eyes, “Alice, we can’t stay here. Now that we found Maria we need to find a way to go back to the Islands,”

 

“We can’t Melody. Those bounty hunters are proof that Eggman is here along with us. It's only a matter of time before he charges an attack. And look at her,” she gestures to Maria who was laughing and smiling, grabbing Eri and running to the kitchen while Mikumo runs after them, “Look at her. I haven’t seen her this relaxed in years, not since the council put it in her head that she has to take charge just because Uncle Sonic and Uncle Shadow are her parents,” she turns her pink gaze at Melody, “She can finally live her dreams of going to U.A, get the training she needs without worrying about failing. We heard the news, Uncle Sonic has been found and free, Maria doesn’t need to be put on the front lines anymore,”

 

Melody sighs, “I hate it when you speak the truth,” she whispers knowing the echidna was right, on all accounts. Maria had always wanted to go to U.A ever since she learned about All Might, and now that Sonic was free the council won’t be able to force her to fight in the war. And with Eggman hidden somewhere, they would need to be prepare for it.

 

“Well all of you are welcome to stay here,” Hisashi said with a kind smile, “From what I heard both of you got a Hero license both of you can join my agency if you want to..”

 

“Or they can join my school as teachers!” Hisashi and Inko scream and jump a bit, turning their head to see Toshinori who was coughing up blood while standing next to him was a mobian stoat.

 

“Principal Nedzu?” Hisashi pats his chest, smoke rising from his mouth, “What are you doing here?”

 

Nedzu smiles, placing his hands behind his back, “Oh I was checking up on Toshinori! Making sure he had finished his paperwork when I heard he was on his way to check on his successor who he said was attacked!” he walks over and bows, “It's a pleasure and honor to meet you Guardian Heir Alice-Le and Princess Melody of Soleanna,”

 

Nedzu then ducks down before he got hit with ice as Alice glares at him, Melody sighing, “You really need to stop attacking people who say your full name,” she turns to the stoat mobian who if rumors were true could give Tails and Eggman a run of their money, “And what do you mean join your school?”

 

Nedzu sighs sipping at his tea cup (which he brought out from somewhere) “You see, my original teacher for Heroics, Ice Swan, is planning on retiring after this year,” he waves his paw at Toshinori, “I have offered All Might the position but only so he can have an excuse to not be out all the time and not waste anymore precious time,” both Melody and Alice look at each other before staring at the blonde human who was spitting out blood.

 

Toshinori sighs before giving Hisashi and Inko a look, “You're good to go Toshi. There’s no cameras around here, and everyone is off doing some jobs,” Hisashi smiles while Toshinori nods his head and quickly puffs up into All Might making the cat-hedgehog and Echidna-bat hybrid stare at him in shock. He quicklys skinnies himself back to true form before explaining to them about his Quirk and the fact that he chose Izuku to become the next wielder.

 

Toshinori smiles as the two stares at him with wide eyes, “I’m glad that even though Young Izuku still can’t remember herself we now know that I’m making the right choice,” his shoulders slug a bit, “Might even give Sir off my back,”

 

Hisashi stares at him, “Sir? You don’t mean Sir Nighteye? You’re old sidekick?” at Toshinori’s nodding he sighs, “What is he getting on you now? I thought you two separated five years ago,”

 

“We did. But last month when he heard that Nedzu planned on getting me a job so I can look for a successor called me and told me that he already found one. He kept bugging me about seeing the boy that I decided to give him a chance but then I met Young Izuku and I felt the spark. The same spark that..” he looked down sadly and Hisashi and Inko knew he was thinking of his old mentor Nana.

 

Toshinori shakes his head, “I called him after Young Izuku agreed and he threw a riot act on me, especially since I told him she has amnesia. Hopefully now that we all know who she used to be he will back up,” he eyes Nedzu who snorts and the stoat turns to him, his yellow eyes gleaming.

 

“I doubt it, Toshinori. At the time you weren’t even looking for a successor, I only suggest that you look at the students to see if one of them could. But once he heard, he chose Mirio Togata for the Work Studies,”

 

Toshinori blinks, “Mirio Togata..the blonde hair boy who Quirk makes him go naked?” his eyes then widen and he slaps his face, “Mirai..”

 

“Oh I know,” Nedzu nods his head in agreement, “Don’t worry I warned Togata’s homeroom teacher and we’re keeping an eye on them. I wish I could had denied it but there was no reason to,” he shakes his head, “But back on track,” he turns his gaze to Melody and Alice, “Even though All Might is a good Hero, teacher he is not. Also,” he rubs his face, “While I got many other teachers who can pick up the slack, my students don’t trust them. For many years I have been trying to break that cycle but one of my teachers have been making it hard with his… logical ruses,”

 

“Logical ruses?” Melody raises an eyebrow at that.

 

“He tells them a lie. During the first day of class he makes them do a Quirk Assessment and tells them that the person in last place is expelled. They’re only expelled for one day, it's supposed to signify death. They’re re enrolled the next day and I usually don’t have a problem with it but this year he expelled a whole class of new students. A whole class of children who, while they want to be heroes, are still young that they don’t understand just yet what a hero is supposed to be. Which as his job as a teacher he is supposed to actually teach them that, not traumatize them that they could no longer trust him, or any of the other teachers,”

 

“That’s..that’s horrible!” Alice’s eyes glowed a bit, a chill filling the air, “A teacher is suppose to honest with their students, to explain why they have to do a certain thing,”

 

Nedzu nods his head, “I am in agreement. That is why I’m asking you two if you would like a position at the school. So that way not only do my new students will have someone to trust but also maybe I can give the older students a teacher that they can trust,”

 

Alice and Melody look at each other before nodding their head, “We will be glad to take your offer,” Alice looked back as Maria, no Izuku (she have to get use to calling her by that name since for some reason she can only hear static when someone says her original name) comes back with Eri and Mikumo, all three holding candy apples in their hands. While Eri wasn’t smiling the young girl’s red eyes were bright as she ate the yummy sweet, “I will need to have Eri with me,”

 

Nedzu smiles, and nods his head, “Of course! And well let me welcome you, Frigid Guardian and Alinta to the staff of U.A,” he holds out his paw and the three shake on it.


For the next few months, both Izuku and Mikumo trained for their respective exams under the watchful eyes of All Might, Hisashi and the added two of Melody and Alice. Both girls tried their best to help Izuku remember but unfortunately nothing rang a bell in the young Hedgehog's ears. Even though she was shocked to learn who her actual parents were. Mikumo was so shocked that he had fainted learning that the hedgehog he saved was in fact the daughter of the number one and two Heroes of the Mobian Islands. But still with no way of contacting the Resistance and no idea when or where Eggman would strike next, they kept training for the chance to enter U.A!

 

And they weren’t the only ones either…”

“You lived fighting. You breathe fighting. You eat fighting” orchid purple eyes narrow in determination as the figure punches the air, following the movements of her teacher. She pants, her light gray fur covered in sweat, her long busy gray striped tail swishes behind her.

 

“Hey Megumi!’ turning her gaze to see a light blue beetle flies over to her, holding bottles of water, “You think you’ll be ready for the exam?”

 

“Jewel!” the lemur mobian smiles, wiping at her forehead as she gladly takes the bottle of water, “How many times do I have to tell you to call me by my soon to be hero name Tangle?” she happily takes a gulp of the water, “And oh I am so ready! That exam won’t know what hits them!” she throws her arm over Jewel’s shoulder making the beetle giggle, “Neither will yours for the Business Course!”


Many were training for the upcoming exams, many hoping to succeed for many reasons.

 

“AHHHHHHHHH” red eyes glare as the tree falls over. Panting he jumps up curling into a ball as the red shell begins to spike up, before smashing into the base of another tree causing it to fall down. Uncurling himself, the armadillo's shell turns back to normal. Panting he turns quickly his arms crossed over to block a punched from another armadillo, an older one with blue eyes.

 

“You still have much to learn Ejiro,” he smiles gently, “You cannot let your emotions control you, especially fear and anger. If you want to be a hero, you must put aside your frustrations and act!”

 

“I know dad,” Ejiro pants but his red eyes iden and he ducks down when a yellow blur almost tackles his back, “Uncle Ray!”

 

The flying squirrel wearing a blue jacket, “You gotta keep your senses aware! I mean it in the nicest way but not all villains work alone and you need to keep your sense open in case someone tries to attack you from behind.”

 

Ejiro grumbles but nods his head, knowing what his Uncle Ray was talking about but sometimes he really hated his sneak attacks, especially ones to his shell. Because of his Quirk hardening, his shell feels more vulnerable when his Quirk wasn’t activated. His dad had told him it's all in his head but he couldn't help but think that it hurt way worse.

 

He smiles as he locks eyes on his dad and uncle taking a deep breath as he gets into a stance. “I have to get stronger…that way I can help protect Mina and Yuga,”  


A young Ejiro eyes widen holding back a coyote mobian as his dad punches a hole into the side of the truck, his uncle looking nervously with blue eyes, “Mighty?! Is the girl, ok?”

 

“She..she didn’t get turn into a robot? S’il vous plait, laissez-la bien!” the coyote whimpers before the two boys gasps as Ejiro’s dad pulled out the pink rabbit.

 

“It shut off halfway through..” he cradles the child in his arms, her legs and left arm now light gray metal of a robot.”


Ejiro opens his eyes, “I gotta train like crazy..I gotta get into U.A!”


Deep in the woods, the moon shone down on a wolf with biscotti fur , her face covered with a dark gray mask scope, three holes on the right side and a blue eye on the left. Her ear twitches as she listens to the crickets. Lights of orange, cyan, green, blue, and pink floated around her before she ran. With the lights following her, she leaps up, grasping onto a branch before swinging upwards, her feet landing on another branch. 

 

Leaping branch to branch, she does a front flip landing, the blue light lunging towards her and absorbing itself into her arm. The arm glows a bright blue as energy forms into a hammer, a large cube acting as it’s head. With a howl she charges slamming the hammer into a large boulder, and it crumbles with one strike.

 

Blue eyes glares, anger and rage as the blue light comes out of her arm, joining the others as they float around her. An image of a bluish mimic octopus flash in her mind and she grits her fangs, “I… I will find you…and I will take you down..I will,” she closes her eyes, tears streaming down her face as she falls to her knees, “I will become a hero..and I will bring you down…”

 

She hated that she couldn’t hunt the traitor down..hated that her mother had dragged her away from the Resistance and told her outright that she would not be hunting him down, that they will be leaving the Islands. She understood her mother’s the Queen of the Wada Kingdom, Lupe Freki wanting her daughter away from it all after the second betrayal in her life..but she didn’t understand why she couldn’t hunt him down. She shakes her head, slowly getting up. Now that the nomadic kingdom was traveling in the Continents, she couldn’t get back to the islands unless she had a Hero License. She takes a deep breath, looking up at the moon with determined blue eyes.


Mikumo stares at the huge h-shaped building of U.A, standing beside his dad. He trembles a bit, his father patting him on the back before he holds up a visitor pass. “This is it. The Recommendation Exams. I mean…if i failed this I could just take the regular entrance exams but,” he shakes his head following his dad.

 

“Easy Mikumo,” his dad said, giving him a gentle smile, “Just breath,” 

 

“Breath…right,” he grips his lucky necklace tightly in his hand, “Yeah..just..just breath..easy for you to say,” he coughs a bit, smoke coming out of his mouth, “This is the recommendation exam dad. Its going to be much harder than the regular one and so many people are going to have amazing Quirks and training from the heroes who are..” his shoulders slump, “Meanwhile I only started to serious train for ten months and I can only use my fire…” 

 

“Mikumo..” his dad gave him a stern look, “It takes ages for a purple dragon to learn his elements and you're doing wonderful with fire. You will have to be trying to fail to actually fail it. You don’t give yourself enough credit,”

 

“I…I guess…” Mikumo whispers, wishing that Izuku was her. Even knowing her true name they were still calling her Izuku, since for some reason she just hears static when someone says her true name.

 

Before long Mikumo was in a room with many others who were taking the exam. Given about an hour to finish it, he takes his time and even though he trips on a few he thinks he answered them all to his best ability. Once the hour was up they were lead to a field where an obstacle course was set up.

 

He stood beside his dad along with many others, tapping his foot against the ground. He tries not to stare as he recognized Heroes like Talc who was standing beside a boy with spiky beige hair and his face having a skull like appearance. The other was Uwabami, a light yellow Python mobian with a trio of live snakes acting as her hair, each one being a rattlesnake, a yellow king Cobra and a Japanese rat snake. Next to her was a leopard gecko mobian with dark moss green scales with blue spots. There were other mobians in the crowd, a chipmunk with black hair in a ponytail, a tenrec, a woodchuck, a pronghorn, a squid. But there were also some humans.

 

“Ignitus,” Mikumo turns his head and his purple eyes widen at the sight of Endeavor, the number three hero walking over, “I’m surprise to see you here..with your son,” his blue eyes move towards Mikumo and he couldn’t help but freeze a bit.

 

“Of course he would know,” Mikumo looks down. He hated this. Hated how people take one look at him and just see his uncle. Just see the Dark Master. He closes his eyes before he opens them looking up straight at Endeavor who raises his eyebrow at this.

 

“Just like Izuku said. I won’t allow anyone to judge me without actually knowing me!” He then turns away blinking when he notices a boy about his age standing next to Endeavor. Looking at him, Mikumo couldn’t help but feel his face flush and be glad to Chaos that he had purple scales covering his face. The other was handsome, Mikumo had to admit. With hair that was evenly split between two colors: white on the right and crimson red on the left. His eyes were two different colors two; a beautiful turquoise on the left and a brownish dark gray on the right. He tried not to stare because the other had a large burned scar on the left side of his face.

 

Stop staring, stop staring,” Mikumo finally found the strength to pull his gaze away just as none other than Present Mic walked onto the field, “Welcome boys, girls, and non-binaries! Now that the written test is finally over we can get to the practical!” he gestures to the obstacle course, “Your goal is to use your Quirk to get across the finish line!” he gives them all a huge smile, “Now line up!”

 

Mikumo meeps when his dad pats him on the back and gulping he walks over, wings spreading wide as he stands before the starting line. 

 

He closes his eyes thinking of what his dad told him during his first lesson in the art of flying, “Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and empty your mind… yes, yes, that’s it. Now feel the power of your ancestors coursing through your body. In times of crisis they will come to you and teach you, unlocking powers you never knew you had. Just forget everything you ever thought you knew… forget yourself. Only through forgetting will you remember what your ancient blood already knows..you can fly,”

 

At the sound of the blare, Mikumo’s eyes snap open and he takes off with a large burst of speed. Right behind him was a boy who was using wind that swirled around his legs, the chipmunk girl with black hair was..using an electric scooter? 

 

“I guess that’s her Quirk,” he thinks to himself, before he twirls around, dodging a net that was shot out of a canon, “Damn, I guess it couldn’t be that easy,” he opens his mouth and shoots a fireball at one that almost wrapped itself around him, burning it up. With a thrust of his wings he goes faster but shrieks when a wave of ice forms beside him and turns to see the pretty boy and wind boy about to catch up.

 

With a growl, he flaps his wings harder faster. Trying to keep the lead as the two get closer, and closer..eyes slitted in concentration and determination..he sighs when a horn blares as he crosses the finish line, wind boy right behind him, getting second place just by a hair. Holding out his wings to slow down he yelps when he trips and rolls on the dirt, getting his workout clothes covered in the dust. 

 

Shaking his head,he shakily gets up, legs wobbly and grunts when something bumped into his shoulder. Looking up he freezes at the look that was in the other blue and gray eyes.

 

“There’s…so much hatred…and loneliness,” he grabs his lucky necklace again before he shakes his head. While he wishes there was something he could do, he doesn’t know the other boy other than that he was probably Endeavor’s son. They were complete strangers, “Hopefully we might both pass and get in the same class,”  he then pales when he sees Endeavor glaring at him and quickly runs off to his dad, hoping that he can calm down before his interview with Nedzu.

 

“Hopefully everything is going alright with Izuku..hopefully she hasn’t knocked herself out by overdoing it in training…again,”

Notes:

Looks like Mikumo has a crush! yep this will be Shoto/Mikumo but other than Mikumo's crush it's not going anywhere until after the sports festival.

And now we have Alice, Eri and Melody living at the agency along with Maria/Izuku and we have them joining U.A as staff members. (Sorry for those who love Dad Aizawa but damn it I hate his logical ruses. Like serisouly stop lying to them you're giving them trauma)

Anyway next chapter will be Maria/Izuku's exam, more Eri with her big sister and new mommy and Sonic reutniting with his husband! (Shadow being piss off at the council when he finds out what happen to his daughter)

Anyway please leave a review, tell me what you enjoy in the fic! Please I want to know!!!

Chapter 8: Entrance Exam

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“So…. Are you going to open it?” Izuku asked as she sat on the couch with Eri in her lap. The young jackal coloring on some paper as Izuku brushes her hair. Mikumo jumps a bit and swallows before looking at the envelope that was laid on the coffee table.

 

“I… I guess but I’m nervous” Mikumo whispers staring at the letter as if it was a bomb, “what if I failed? What if they don’t want me because of…” he yells when Izuku hits him on the back of the head, her green eyes glowing slightly.

 

“Stop those negative thoughts. It’s would be stupid to denied you because of who your related to,” Izuku smiles as Eri looks up in confusion, but turns her gaze back to Mikumo, “and if you did fail you can try the entrance exam with me so open that sucker up!”

 

Izuku watches as Mikumo takes a deep breath before he rips the letter open. All three looked at the little disk that fell out before it lights up, Izuku’s quills poofing up as she wraps her arms around Eri but calms down when it was just a hologram showing the Principal of U.A.

 

The stoat mobian smiles, “Mikumo Midoriya, I want to offer my congratulations on being accepted into U.A’s Hero Course through recommendation,” Mikumo’s shoulders slump in relief and Izuku gives a cheer, “You demonstrated excellent level of both intelligence, skill, courage and heart that we the teachers can not wait to see grow in our halls. Welcome to your Hero Academia,”

 

With that the hologram turns off, the three staring in silence before Izuku leaps off the couch spinning Eri around, “He did it! He got into the Hero Course!”

 

Eri blinks, her eyes spinning before she raises her arms, “Yay for Miku!”

 

“I did it..” Mikumo whispers before flopping on the couch, “Thank Chaos I did it…” he looks up a bit as Izuku cracks up, “Oh shut up Izuku..I was filled with pure anxiety, I could practically feel it oozing out of my body..”

 

Izuku walks over to him and pats his head, “Don’t worry, now I just need to pass my entrance exam and we will be good to go!” Mikumo looks up at her with a deadpan look.

 

“Zu..you are already practically a hero. There’s no way you will fail,”

 

Izuku shrugs her shoulders, flopping onto the couch, “Maybe but I don’t remember any of it..who ever I was before maybe be Resistance Fighter but that’s not what Izuku is..” she leans against Mikumo as Eri crawls up onto her and sits on her lap. Red eyes blink up at her and Izuku smiles, running her hand through the little jackal’s hair.

 

“Zuzzy? Can you sing for me?”

 

Izuku smiles, closing her eyes, “I’m lost…so lost. Will I be able to see the sky again? Oh please, one more day.” Eri looks up at her before laying her head on Izuku’s chest, listening to both the song and her heartbeat.

 

“Wishing, praying…won’t someone allow this shadow of a girl, to see one more day?” Mikumo looks up at Izuku and frowns. He knows during the last months that its been hard for her. Knows that she stares at Alice and Melody who really only sees her as the person she use to be and wishes that she could remember. That she could at least remember her own name and not hear a fuzz anytime someone says it. “Remember, remember, please remember who I use to be. Who am I? Who am I? I’m a puppet in their game?” Mikumo sits up a bit, seeing Izuku’s eyes glaze over. “Melody and Alice did say that the council of Mobotropolis did push her into the war earlier than they should have..only seeing her as the next Sonic and Shadow..”

 

“Dreaming of a life I never had… Remember, remember, please remember who I used to be. Who am I? Who am I? My reality has slipped away,” Izuku closes her eyes, sure she could hear a static ringing in her ears. Her name…her true name was there, so close but still far away, “Promise..my friends..I’m still here. Remember, remember, please remember who I used to be. Who am I? Who am I? Who was I supposed to be?”

 

Izuku open her eyes, blinking the slight tears away before she hugs Eri close to her. The little jackal’s tail slightly wagging even though she wasn’t smiling just yet, “You have a pretty voice Zuzzy,”

 

“Why thank you Eri,” Izuku said but all three looked up when the door open to show Toshinori walking inside, followed by what looked like a rat/hedgehog mobian. He was around Melody’s age with bluish white fur, the quills tied up in a ponytail. He was wearing a black, ragged cloak over his shoulder, hiding the large gray chest fur that wrapped around his throat and black boves with metal caps on the fingertips.

 

“Ah! Mikumo and Izuku,” he waved his hand, before giving a gentle smile at Eri who hides her face in the crook of Izuku’s neck, “And of course Young Eri. Sorry for..uh coming in announce. But can I talk to Hisashi?”

 

Mikumo blinks, “Of course you can. Dad should be in his office,” he sits up, groaning in pain as his wings move, “Is something wrong?”

 

Toshinori gives them a smile, shaking his head but both Izuku and Mikumo could tell it didn’t fully spread like it use to, “Ah no not..really?” he gestures to the mobian next to him, “This is Tenko…he’s having some problems with the Hero whose agency he works at and I was hoping that Hisashi will allow him to sign on..”

 

“That shouldn’t be a problem,” they all turned towards Melody, no one noticing Tenko staring at her with wde red eyes, his rat-like tail sticking up, “I just finished talking to Hisashi about the patrol I was...” Melody tilts her head at Tenko, “Are you alright? Your face is really red,”

 

Tenko pushes his face into his fur with a squeak, ears flushed red. Toshinori was holding his hand to his mouth to hide the smile.


Sunset Heights

 

What the hell?” Vector’s voice rang through the earpiece that Sonic had as he ran across the road, charging into many robots,  “A whole army of Death Egg Robots?”

 

“Fuck, there’s so many!” Charmy cries out before he groans, “Who wants to bet this was Thunderbolt’s idea?”

 

“That's a sucker bet and you know it Charmy,” Sonic growls out as he leaps across a chasm, doing a front flip and landing on his feet. “That chinchilla is so obsessed with Eggman she would do something as crazy as this to keep Sunset Heights under their control,”

 

“Hurry Sonic, we can keep them in check, but not for long!” Sonic makes an affirmation grunt to Silver as he spins dashes onto a rail, grinding down on it. It was easier to concentrate on the battle than what has been happening in the last year. Even though Eggman and his General has been gone, his Egg Bosses, like Thunderbolt, have been making sure that the Resistance didn’t seize any land back. It kept his mind away that his daughter was still missing, that there was no news of her, Alice or Melody.

 

Tails and Kitt had worked on a machine that was supposed to track Maria’s Chaos Energy but wherever his hoglet was, she wasn’t using it, or at least a lot of it that they could track her. He sighs as his quills shred into another robot. He knows it is bad, Sonia and Sally have been trying to convince him to talk to someone but he felt it was a great relief to just shred into Eggbutt’s robots then think about the last 13 almost 14 years. To not think of the torture he went through, the lost of his eye and an ear..the years lost raising Maria..the fact that they couldn’t find Shadow, just the illusions that Infintie could make..it hurt his heart having to destory them, but he had to keep reminding himself that they weren’t Shadow..they weren’t his Faker..

 

He shakes his head before he dodges down as a fake Shadow tries to hit him in the head. He growls angrily, “I’m getting sick and tire of these fakes of my fakers!” with a growl, claws glowing with a mix between Chaos Energy and Gaia Energy he goes to strike when a voice calls out.

 

“Chaos Control!”

 

A flash of light emerges before a black and red figure appears in front of the illusion, kicking it in the face and sending it flying. Sonic stands up, eyes widen as he stares at the other, “S-Shadow?”

 

The black and red hedgehog had changed in the last few years, and definitely looked different than his illusion counterparts. Small black horns grew from his head where his red stripe was, and slowly went down his spine. His tail was longer now and was more red. Claws ripping from his glove, he glares down as the illusion slowly fades before he slowly turns. His red eyes widening at the sight of Sonic.

 

“I’m going to kill Ivo,” Shadow growls, voice horse as if he hasn’t use in so long. Sonic chuckles, placing his hands behind his head.

 

“Yeah..I guess I don’t look as pretty as I use,” he grunts when Shadow quickly runs over to him, pulling him into a hug. Tears streaming down his face, Sonic quickly returns it, “Chaos Shadz..I..when Rouge told me that you haven’t been seen since my captured,”

 

Shadow nuzzles him, before pulling away. Rubbing a thumb across his face seeing the faded green eye, the scar going across it, the ripped ear and has to hold back the urge to growl, “You are as beautiful as the day I met you,”

 

“You mean the day you got me arrested?” Sonic chuckles but pulls back before he spin dashes a robot that tied to get to close, “Where have you been Shadow,”

 

Shadow sighs, “I was one of the first people that Eggman attacked. His attack dog, Infinite had me trap in an illusion and I only just got out ten months ago. But I was weakened terribly..I’m only healed enough now to even be able to move,” hearing that Sonic gets a closer look and could see Shadow’s ribs slightly poking from his side. Anger welled up in him but he sighs, “You probably woke up because whatever happened to that Chaos Control must have weaken his illusions,”

 

“Chaos Control?” Shadow asked, turning to him.

 

Sonic sighs, “Eggman got a hold of Alice and the Master Emerald and the Council has unfortunately been pushing Maria to taking our places as Heroes so she and Melody went on a rescue mission. All three of them along with Eggman and his base got caught up in a Chaos Control. Their still looking for any signs for them but there hasn’t been any in the last ten months,”

 

Shadow’s red eyes glowed at that and Sonic could hear the growl that was erupting from his throat. He quickly grabs it, giving it a gentle squeeze, “She’s still alive, you know it, I know it. We just got to find her,”

 

“And we will,” Shadow growls before their turn their gaze to one of the Death Egg robots marched towards them, knocking down a whole building. The two Hedgehogs turn to each other before smiling.

 

“Ready Shadz?” Sonic turns to his husband who smiles.

 

“Of course faker,” Shadow huffs but a slight smirk on his face, before the two became a blue and golden blur that ran charges towards the robot just as it tried to slam its servo into them.


Toshinori got out of his car, blinking as the bounty hunters, Sleet and Dingo, both with ragged fur and slightly bleeding ran by him. Shaking his head, he quickly walks to the beach especially when he hears young Izuku give out a screech. He finds her standing on a large pile of trash, screaming out to the sky.

 

“Hey, hey, holy crap, kid,” he whispers seeing the entire beach clean, “You even cleaned up outside the area I told you to. Seriously there’s not one speck of trash left on this beach! Only a few minutes to spare, but you exceeded my expectations,”

 

“I did it Toshinori!” spitting out blood he looks down to see Izuku, with her arms spread out pointing to the clean beach, “Finished everything. Do you think I’m ready now?”

 

Toshinori laughs, puffing into his hero form and pats her on the head, “Yeah, you did good kid. I gotta say, I’m impressed, especially since I know you didn’t use your speed. I knew you had it in you but this is beyond,”

 

“Plus Ultra am I right?” she rolls her arms, wincing in pain a bit, but her green eyes were shining.

 

“Still, there’s a long road ahead before you inherit my full power set, but it's starting to look like you can do it!” Izuku smiles at hi, as he pats her on the back, “It was your hard work that did this, not mine. Now, for your reward, Izuku Midoriya,” ‘ Or Maria Karides’ he thinks as he pulls a strand of his hair off his head, “Someone told me this once. There’s a difference between being lucky and deserving. One’s an accident, the other a reward. Never get the two confuse,” Izuku gasps before she nods her head, “Take that to heart, young lady. This gift. You earned it with your own valiant efforts,”

 

Izuku stares a bit in awe before she nods her head, but she blinks when he holds out the strand of hair and tells her, “Eat this!” blinking, she stares at the hair before looking up at him.

 

“What the fuck?”


Yawning and slightly gagging Izuku stares up at the entrance of U.A a couple of hours later, many other students walking by her as she pulls the collar of her own uniform, “Sucks that I have to wear this stupid thing, but I’m glad I made it just in time,” shaking her head she walks forward, tail swaying behind her, ‘I was so worried about missing the exam, that I didn’t have a chance to test out my new power..eh its probably a good thing, who knows how powerful Toshinori has made it through the years.’

 

She grimaces at the taste, “May have swallowed the hair but I don;t feel like anything great has happen to me yet..”

 

“Stupid Deku,” Izuku raises an eyebrow and turns her gaze to see Bakugou looking at her with anger clearly shining in his red eyes. ‘Guess he’s still mad that Miku got in through recommendation..stupid teacher having to blab that out for all the class to hear,’ “Get out of my way, now before I set you on fire!”

 

Izuku stoods her ground, tapping her foot on the ground and giving him a sharp smile, “Or you can walk around me like any other person? Work with me here Kaachan~” she smiles at him sharply as he growls. She knows he wouldn’t do anything, not when they both were at U.A. She smirks as he growls under his breath before he walks around her. Izuku smirks, chuckling to herself before she takes a step forward.

 

“What a jerk..and he expects to be a hero?” Body jerking at the voice she heard in her head, Izuku trips. But before she could kiss the ground, she felt a tap to her shoulder and the next thing she knew she was floating, “Huh?”

 

“I think it's bad luck to fall on your face,” looking over she saw a brown haired girl with hair slightly cut in a pixie hair, a scar going down her face, along with a permanent blush, “I stopped you with my Quirk,” she gently grabs Izuku and places her on her feet, before clapping her hands together and the feeling of nothingness left Izuku as her feet settle on the ground, “Sorry I didn’t ask first though,”

 

Izuku shakes her head, “It's fine! You saved me from a bloody nose,rubbing the back of her head she chuckles, “man I must be more nervous than I thought, I’m usually good on my feet,” she jogs in place to show what she means and the girl giggles.

 

“I understand, everything about today is all nerve-racking,” the girl smiles, “Well I guess I’ll see you inside, bye!”

 

“See ya! And good luck!” Izuku smiles, tail wagging more, “Did I make a new friend?”

 

“Oh Chaos, look at her tail, its wagging!”

 

“Calm down Nana, your squealing is going to break all our eardrums,”

 

“Oh shut it En! I’m excited ok! Not only is she a female like me but she’s a mobian like me, First and Second! I’m excited!”

 

“Uh guys is it me or is she having a wide eye stare?” 

 

Izuku shakes her head, taking a deep breath, “Ok..hearing voices in my head..uhhhh I’m just going to ignore that…” she whispers ignoring how the voices were now whispering about how can she hear them as he walked towards the school.


Shoto Todoroki winces as he sat down, the bruise on him throbbing in pain. He sighs as he waits for the speaker to come out. His father had shown his.. displeasure in the fact that his Masterpiece lost in the recommendation exams..it was even worse at the fact that he would had been even lower if someone hadn’t drawn out their spot. He closes his eyes, thinking that he had to pass this or his old man would really let him have it when he heard a cough next to him. Opening one eye he sees a black hedgehog mobian with green hair that matches her eyes and stripes looking at him, “Hey you mind if I sit here? The only other place is next to mr. Explody and I rather not..” 

 

Leaning up a bit, Shoto saw who she was pointing to a blonde boy whose angry face could give his old man a run for his money and he nods his head subconsciously. The girl smiles and sits down, red and black shoes tapping as her tail wags a bit, smiling as Present Mic came onto stage.

 

“What’s up U.A candidates? Thanks for tunin’in to me, your school DJ. C’mon and lemme hear ya!” he spread out his arms wide but there was no call back.

 

“WOOHOOOO!” the girl stands up in her seat, clapping and whistling. Present Mic's smile got even bigger as he points at her.

 

“Thank you for the cheer little listener, but let’s skip to the main show and talk about the practical exam! Like your applications say, you rocking boys, girls and non binaries, will be out there conducting ten-minute mock battles in super-hip urban settings. Gird your loins, my friends. After I drop the mic here, you’ll head to your specified battle center, sound good?”

 

Silence was the hero’s answer as Shoto looks at the card he was given, seeing that he was being sent to Battle Center C, “I see. They’re splitting us up so we can’t work with any of our friends,”

 

“Yeah, you're right,” the girl mumbles leaning over, “I’m in Battle Center B while you're in C. Even though that is kinda stupid,” Shoto looks at her and she shrugs, “I mean heroes work together all the time, even with people they don’t know, people from different agencies,” her eyes widen, but before she can say anything Present Mic begins to speak again.

 

“Okay, okay, let’s check out your targets,” on the screen silhouettes of robots appears, “There are three types of faux villains in every battle center. You’ll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better choose wisely.”

 

“Robots,” the girl grins teeth sharp and he swears that he saw her eyes glow, “I’m good with smashing robots,”

 

“Your goal in this trial is to use your Quirk to raise your score by shredding these faux villains like a mid-song guitar solo. But check it!” Present Mic points at them, “Make sure you’re keep’in things heroic. Attacking other examiness is a UA no-no, ya dig?”

 

“Excuse me, sir?” Shoto blinks at the familiar voice of Tenya Iida calling out from the crowd. While not knowing the other boy that much besides a few galas they went too, he sighs knowing how strict the other was, “But I have a question,” once Present Mic points at him, Iida points at the sheet of paper, “On the printout you’ve listed four types of villains. Not three. With all respect if this is an error on official UA materials. It is shameful,” Shoto wanted to roll his eyes but the girl did it for him, slumping in her seat and giving the other a deadpan look, “We are exemplary students. We expect the best from Japan’s most notable school. A mistake such as this won’t do!” to Shoto’s surprise he then turns and points to the girl that was sitting beside him, “And you b;ack and green hedgehog. You’ve been muttering this entire time, screaming at an important ceremony. If you aren’t going to take this seriously you should leave,”

 

The girl blinks before she turns her head at Shoto, “Hey..am I bothering you? Actually am I bothering anyone with my muttering beside this guy,” he points to the angry blonde.

 

Shoto blinks before shaking his head, “Not really..your just excited and you did stopped and quieted down that it wasn’t a problem,”

 

“She is right..she’s just excited..”

 

“Oh..ok so he’s just being an ass,” she says pointing at Iida who sputters while the crowd laughs.

 

“Alright, alright, examine number 7111, thanks for calling in with your request.” Present Mic gives Iida a thumbs up as the fourth villain type shows up on screen, “The fourth villain is worth zero points. That guy’s just an obstacle we’ll be throwing in your way. There’s one in every battle center. Think of it as a hurdle you should try to avoid. Its not that it can’t be beaten, but there’s… kinda no point. I recommended my listeners to try to ignore it and focus n the ones toppin’ the charts,”

 

Iida bows at Present Mic before sitting back down. Present Mic smiles at the crowd, “That’s all I got for you today. I’ll sign off with a little present. A sample of our school motto! As General Napoleon Bonaparte once laid down. ‘A true hero is one who overcomes life’s misfortunes.’ Mm-hm, now that’s a tasty soundbite, are you ready to go beyond? Let’s hear a Plus Ultra!” more silence rang through the stadium as Present Mic wished them good luck. Shoto’s blue and gray eyes narrow on his piece of paper and he grips it tightly.


Alice sighs as she sats between Toshinori and Melody, Eri in her lap as they watch the screens light up, “I wonder how many kids will actually get in because of the new rule the Commission ut in,” Alice and Melody turned their gazes towards Midnight, the woman wearing an overlarge sweater when she realized the jackal pup was in the room.

 

“New rule?” Melody asked and Midnight nodded her head.

 

“That to fully get into the Hero Course you have to have rescue points,”

 

Alice raise an eyebrow at that, “And you didn’t have that as a rule before? You all our heroes, shouldn’t you be focusing on rescuing than..”

 

Cementoss sighs, “Unfortunately that was how the commission thought before the Sludge Villain. They care for Quirks that were strong and flashy..but thanks to that incident, people are thinking that Heroes care too much for the fame the job brings..along with what Stain has been preaching when he gets caught on camera,”

 

“I’m just worried on how many students we will actually be getting for the Hero Course this year,” Shota Aizawa mumbles from his corner in the shadows, his tired red eyes staring at the screen as the doors of the battle centers open, “We get a few kids who get rescue points but not all of them get them, most of them are all too focus on beating the robots instead of actually helping their competition,”

 

“We will make due,” Nedzu said sipping on some tea while passing a cup to Eri who thanks him, “And maybe with less students we can focus more on..war training,” his lack eyes shine a bit while most began to freeze up, Alice and Melody nods their head in agreement. While the Commission may not think Eggman would come to their shores, the two members of the resistance and many mobians know the truth. NEdzu smiles as he stares at the screen, “A strict time limit and a vast battleground, nothing quite like it to bring everyone’s ardor into the open and uncover their skills. The ability to grasps the situation quickly and accurately,” one screen showed a mongoose with black hair, shoving earphones into the pavement, before she leaps up onto one of the robots and kicks its head in, “The ability to stick adynamic entry without ever being late to the party,” the boy who yelled at Izuku was zooming around, not as fast as Maria ever was but close, “The ability to face any obstacle with coolness and composure,” a brown coyote mobian with blonde hair on top of his head growl, a belt wrapped around his stomach with a golden ring-shaped buckle with a blue crystal which light zapped out, blasting the robot apart, before he took out his sword and slash at the head of which a one-pointer almost snuck up on him, “And of course sheer fighting power,” Izuku was zipping around, shredding as many robots as she could along with grabbing anyone out of the way when she could see they couldn’t handle it, “We can gauge their respective levels of those foundational skills by the way of the point system,”

 

“Still we’ve raked in a bumper crop this year..but we can’t be truly sure,”


Izuku pants, shaking her head as she stands in a pile of robot parts, “That…was 36…” she wipes at her forehead before she jumps up as a three pointer swings its arm at her from behind, bouncing off its head and easily crumpling it, “Damn..these things are so fucking easy..39 points!”

 

She swings her arms madly as soon as the earth rumbles and looks up with wide eyes as a giant robot, bigger than the other three emerge from a building, “What..the fuck?!” she hissed, “That is fucking ridicouly huge..” she turns her head around when she sees the other examines run by her and shrugs her shoulders, ‘Present Mic did said this thing was a gimmic,’ she turns to run when she hears a yelp and swinging around she sees the girl who stopped her fall stuck underneath a piece of rubble.

 

Everything slowed down, her heart beating faster, her eyes watching as the Zero Pointer slowly made its way towards the trap girl, not even noticing her. Her eyes glowed green as a burst of lightning appeared around her body, everyone stopping to see it blast into the sky. As the robot threaded closer, Izuku got into a running position, eyes glowing as she charged, running across windows of a building she curls into a ball hitting the servo, before she landed her feet on another building and jumped off hitting it again.

 

Everyone stares in awe as the hedgehog becomes a mass of pure electric green energy, the light growing bigger and bigger. Until Izuku skids to a stop in front of it, curling into a ball, and spinning in place at high speeds she blasted right at it in the center of its chest. Explosions rang out, the zero-pointer sparking as it broke apart. Izuku lands in front of it, shaking out her legs because now they hurt..they hurt so much. But she then turns her gaze to the floating girl before she ran over, easily picking up the rubble that trapped her, ignoring the stares and whispers that she got.


Alice and Melody stare in shock while Toshinori smiles, grin wide. Eri stares in awe, “Zuzu went boom,”

 

“Yeah baby,” Alice whispers, never seeing that much chaos energy coming off Maria before..Alice was going to have to teach her control because Izuku was going to be hyper even more now.. ‘Did One For All do that? How?’

 

What none of them know is that a machine beeps to life, a map showing the area they were in along with a location. Kitt and Tails stare with wide eyes, “We found them…” Tails whispers before turning to Kitt, “Tell Knuckles and Amy that we got a lock on Maria’s location!”

Notes:

So Mikumo got into UA by recommendation, taking Shoto's spot. Uraraka has a pixie cut and a scar, more on her backstory in this later.

Yes that was Xion's song from kingdom hearts, I think it fits Izuku/Maria so well about her feelings of her lost memories and how she was raised to be a tool for the council (thanks Hamlin)

Sonic and Shadow are finally reuntied and now they just need to find Maria.

Hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 9: Being rewritten

Chapter Text

Thanks to sonic frontiers I have gotten inspiration! So I shall be rewriting this fic along with rewriting my aria potter series
I hope you’ll all be there!

Series this work belongs to: