Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Da leggere all'occorrenza
Stats:
Published:
2022-03-28
Completed:
2022-08-17
Words:
28,405
Chapters:
15/15
Comments:
32
Kudos:
942
Bookmarks:
176
Hits:
23,530

The Man I am Being Forced To Marry Says He Loves Me?!

Summary:

Izuku was pushing to help protect his tribe and provide for his people, but with low resources and a lack of skills, he needs to find a way to help his tribe before the end of summer. So he is stuck being married to the one man he had both loathed and admired.

But it seems the alpha has plans...

COMPLETE! Aso on wattpad

Sep. 17 2022 fixed a weird glitch… this by Sherlock_Teddy not Anonymous anymore

Chapter 1: A rough start & ending, yet a new beginning

Chapter Text

                                                                                                ____________________________Prolouge______________________________________

Izuku was smaller than most pups in their pact. In the tribe, he was the youngest and also a bit of an outsider. His mother had been saved from a pack of wolves who took his father, the leader of the tribe, and the pact was Mitsuki who befriended the women.

Izuku was born and immediately was pushed to be friends with his mother's son, Bakugou Kastuki. Izuku was happy, as the two were inseparable when they were young. Playing hide and seek, loved adventuring, loved his mother’s food, and hearing stories of the great Alpha allmight who was believed to be nothing but a legend.

But Izuku and Kacchan both believed in the tails and wanted to be as good of a hunter and hero for their tribe.

But as time went on Izuku and Kacchan became distant. After the age of 5, Kacchan began shoving the small boy away. Kacchan used to protect him from the other pups who would try to bully him. Now he would go play with them and leave Izuku behind.

Nicknaming him Deku. He would humiliate deku in classes like saying he would probably present as some useless omega or throwing rocks as they walked home, witch at some point made Izuku bleed, and throw his books on the ground, which made Izuku have to buy a new one for school. And at some point ripped up a drawing he made for Kacchan of the two being adventures like in one of the legends of the great Allmight. Yet each time Bakugou done something, Izuku was quick to forgive him.

The incident that broke him was where they wanted izuku to play hid and seek with Izuku. Happy to play with Kastuki again he agreed and had hidden in a spot near where bakugou would know where to find him. It was small and cramped but he tried hard to contain his excitement.

He waited, and waited, and waited. It had started to rain and Izuku still waited despite needing to pee and the hunger in his stomach. The rain at least helped him not get dehydrated.

 It was near nighttime he walked home sniffling when he learned they had left him to go play at one of the other boy's barns. He had learned by overhearing two of the boys walking by how they had played with the pigs and got to ride a horse. 

Izuku was hungry and thirsty from staying in the hiding spot that the next two days he had got sick and refused to come out of his room as he felt so unwanted as he recalled the times Bakugou had ditched or stood him up when they were too meet up to play or when it was Izuku’s birthday and no one showed up but he still forgave them.. cause kacchan was someone he both loved and admired. But it was clear now, it was one sided.

Izuku, hurt and betrayed, chose not to bother Bakugou and chose to do the same to the other boy. Izuku closed himself off from everyone and sat in his room crying. He refused to move or eat or drink. His presentation came early due to stress making him almost feel as though he was going to die. Presenting as an omega at 10 years old was the earliest someone could present and harder for him as he would try to make a nest without the help of his mother and as a voice told him he was useless and unwanted.

His mother was so worried that she begged Izuku to tell her why he shut himself away. When he had she was so furious she packed everything and left the pact taking izuku with her after his heat ended refusing to listen to Mitsuki who demanded a reason for their sudden leaving.

“Inko!” her voice sounded pained as his mother put the last of their things in the wagon as izuku sat in the front away from the Bakugou women as he trembled. “Did our friendship mean nothing?! Have you forgotten our promise?! That day when I-”

Inko growled making izuku stiffen and the alpha women shut up. “If I had known that my son would be treated in such a way I would have rather died than have made that promise.”

Inko wiped her tears and sighed shakily. “My son deserves m̵̢̫͖̼͚̼̥̹̉̿̆o̴̖̞̜͖̜͚̺̥̰̓̇̽̔̍̑̾̏̎͊͠r̵̢̰̯͆̈́̊͊̿̓̏̏̋̀̕͝ẻ̶̢̟͍͈̳̬̳̻̫͚̐͋͗͒̊͛̏̓͝ ̴̞͇̰͙̠̘̳̦̽͋̈t̶̨̛̉͊͋͆̓̀̾͗̑̔̽̚̕h̸̘͕̤͐̇̾̆̾͑͝͝͠͠͝e̴̬͕̗̞̥̳͉̳͓̞͓̩̋n̷̡̛̜̭͓͓̗̞͎͕̞̝̭͐̔͆̈́͘̕͘͘ ̷̢̧̮̰͓̺̦̯̲̤̯͔͖̈́͒̈͂͒̈͐̌̄̕̚ͅs̸̝̤͔̠̮̼͍͖̭̭̅̃̓͋̈͌̔̈̏̉͆͗̚ơ̷̡̛̛͈͕̭̹̭̬̮̅̉̋̓͒̏̀͂m̴̢̪̼̭̦̯̘̰͋̽̓͌̒͒̕̕ͅę̶͙̩̝̘͓̌̕ ̴̡͈̲̲̺̍͒̉̑̿͜ạ̶̛̛͉̰̤̣̖̰͕̯̟̟͈̲͚̓̍͗̾̓̿̐̈́͜͠͠l̵̢̡͉̺̇̋̔̆̊̆͐͆͋͝ͅp̵̹̳̜̯͉͚̗͍̜h̸̹̜͍̩̣̏̍̉̎̈́̉̇̕͜͠á̸̡̢̛̲̭͎̙̲̟̙͖̗͛̏̑̃̀͐͐̚ ̴̧̧̲͔̟̭̜̯̣͚͕̩̘̩͌̋͜w̴̧̬̮͔̭͎̅̾̌͊́̓͌̔̾̆̈͛̑͘̕h̴̻͔̱̳̻̘͎̼̿̆͜ͅǫ̸͍̪͚̮̣̗̻͍̯͇͒̊̐̈́̎̃̒͋́͜ ̸̨͎͇̳̟͉̗̣̜̑w̸̧̡̺̻̣̘̘̪̙̘̪͙̖̆̑́̐͑̚į̶̪̹̑̅͆̌̇͊͌̉̏͂͐͋̚l̸̨̡̜̩͓̝͖͉͕̣̞̾̀̎̆̓̀͊͂͜l̴̨̗̪̭̹͗͒̉̾͋͌ ̷̢̱̞̩͐̇̒͐̔̎͆̍̂͋́͜͝t̷̥̣̯͚̺̔͂͂̀̊̆́̏̈̚͜ȓ̷̨̡̰̹̥̺̫̥͈̱͊̽̋ȩ̷̛̲͕̩͍̣͍̞͇̦̞̫̟͊̆͂͛̄͆̎̆͒̂͆̀͗͜ą̸̼̈̿̆̊̓̒̑t̷͕̥͚̞͕̺͔̯͓̪̋̐͗̓̽̔͝ ̶̨̖̳͚̝͈͕͚͉̏̏̃̓̌͛̔̇͒͆̕ḧ̷̪̳̳͖͓̬̼̳͚͊̌̃̂̕ȉ̴̘̽̊̑͆̃͝m̵̧̘͓͚̰͙͍̣̬̙̼̫̾͛͋̃̏̐̚̕ ̷͇͖̖̟̌̉͌͛̄̓̉͜ͅl̴̡̻̥̺͙̟̻̱̹̣͗͐̐͆̆̎͂̃̄̎̈́͌̃͘͜i̴̛̞͙͔̳̝̜͖̙͑͋͑͒́͆͌̃k̸̨̺̭̹̥͕͎̱͍̤̫̝̆̍́̈̚e̸̢̻͙̦̒ ̶̡̞̦̪͍͉̭̲̰͒̈́n̷̖̳̲̙̯̗̼͌͗͂̓̾ǭ̸̛̖̩̯͈̠̹͉͕̯̺́̎̄̋̈̓̌ͅt̴̒̀͜ḩ̷̧̛͈̘͇̎͌̽͂͗͝ḭ̸̮̐͗͘ṋ̶̬͔͙̮̘̆͌͗̑̔̅͝g̶̹̝̥̱̲͛̓̍.̸̧̛̣̻̟̠̼̠̖̼̘̗”̶̛̞͕̤̰͔̫̬̞̫͆̋̓͛̓͆͐̒̈́̌͘̚͠

̴̢̢̛̘̗̦̼̯͍̲͕͙͔̊̀̒͑̈́̋̓

 

                                                                                          ________________________ Present time _________________________________________

 

 

Izuku no longer remembers much of the past. He recalls some but forces himself to forget as he goes on to read. Izuku was left with questions. 

What promise? Why did that boy hate him so much? Why were the women so desperately trying to stop izuku and his mother from leaving?

Izuku shoved it away as he went on with his life. He was now 23 and now lived as a future leader for his tribe. Izuku was masculine and had grown taller. He was not small as other omegas or curvy or feminine-looking. But he was not masculine and intimidating like an alpha. He looked like a beta male which made him both welcoming and friendly yet strong and dependable.

Izuku looked out from his hut and puffed his chest in pride. His tribe was lively and filled with smiles unlike his old life of being scared of Kastuki and his friends with the villagers who were always looking down at him in distaste.

Izuku was not perfect, he had some things he was embarrassed about and an awkward phase that made him cringe but it was all part of growing up.

He wore a simple robe that was pure white that revealed his chest with shell bead necklaces with paint all over his body as he wore leather shoes. Everyone dressed in pure white and wore shell beads as the omegas or young pups wore bells to help find them if they were lost or if they went far as Izuku suggested as he wanted no pup to go through what he did.

Izuku smiled as he saw every villager he passed happily eat, sing, dance, and laugh. The sun was setting and the party became calm as everyone went home.

Ochako and Iida sat on top of a hill watching in awe. Ochako was a bet while iida was an alpha the two grew up in the Tshinoris pack and both were Izukus friends when he came and both helped him build up his confidence with the aid of Shinso, Todoroki, and Tsuyu.

Shinso was off on a hunting trip while Todorki and Tsuyu were dealing with family matters.

“I want to protect this,” Izuku said as Ochako and iida agreed.

“It’s so hard to believe it's been 13 years huh?” Ochako asked as she looked a bit sad.

“Time does fly by fast.” iida agreed. Which ochako giggled.

“Like that time Izuku had a thing for elder women when we were 14.” Ochako teased as Izuku flushed.

“I-I-I Well- I Just! d-Don't tell my mother please she will hate me!” izuku begged to shake Ochako as Iida scolded the two.

The evening ended with Izuku chasing Ochako and iida scolding. Tiredly Izuku walked home and took off the leaf that had herbs to cover his scent as he sighed deeply before plopping in his nest. Smiling he thought back to when he and a certain blonde played peacefully in the forest before shaking his head when his heart ached.

He had thought he had feelings for Mitsuki when he went into heat but all in all, it was the same boy who hurt him and betrayed him that made him love him.

Izuku felt tears form in his eyes as he whimpered in his nest trying to sleep.

 

.

 

.

.

“Izuku!” Izuku awoke from his slumber looking up making a merrp sound he saw his mother by his side. It was still nighttime, still, he was alert. His mother held a letter in her chubby hands as due to her regret for what happened to his pup she began neglecting her health and began overeating due to stress.

No matter how hard he has tried to assure her he was fine and it was out of her power she has never listened.

“Mother?” Izuku said before he saw her tears in the dimly lit hut.

“Izuku, my baby,” His mother began as he sat up confused to meet her eyes. “I-I am sorry to push this but, you know of our situation with our lack of castle and farming the past two weeks?”

 

Izuku nodded. He was the one to suggest sending a group to look for the castle and push SHouto to rekindle his family for more iron as Tsuyu went to her old home to ask for aid on their lack of gardening skills.

 

Inko sighed shakily releasing distress hormones. The omega women looked Izuku in the eyes. “When I was pregnant, And when I lost your father…I had promised to protect you from anything- and everything.”

 

Izuku gulped as he nodded feeling sad on the subject of the man he had never met yet respected.

 

“So when they  found me. I swore that I would give them anything. As long as they promised  to take us in with shelter.” Inko paused to breathe as anger radiated off of his dam as he knew who she spoke of. “I-I had trusted her. She had promised and assured me nothing would come wrong.”

 

Izuku held his mom in his chest as she wept as the smell in his hut became sour. He released calming scent as he rubbed circles on her back. He knew of the guilt his mother held and still had so much respect as she had stood side by him despite it all.

It took a long moment of his mother's crying and hiccuping before she sighed and continued. “You are to marry kastuki in spring.” She said bitterly as Izuku felt cold water hit him.

Izuku laughed nervously, this must be a sick joke. But before he could say such a thing she handed him the letter which he furrowed his brows as he read the note of long apologies and spoke of the blood truce his mother had made with the alpha women. A truce meaning if it was not met it meant his mother's death for breaking a promise with guilt. That If Izuku was not married by 26 to Izuku, he could lose his mother. He could not lose his mother, and he definitely did not want to return to that hellhole.

Izuku ripped the letter in rage as his mother only sat by his empty nest as he stood there breathing heavily. His omega was offended at being asked to mate with an alpha who treated him so cruely and had abandoned him alone. bad alpha, alpha bad.

He needed to think rationally without getting emotions involved in something like this. The Bakugous were smart in hunting and gardening and were great fighters. Better than izuku. Marrying into their family would benefit his tribe greatly. However, he would be stuck marrying the man he has loathed and loved regrettably. 

He so dearly wanted to march to the Bakugou tribe and rip them apart but he remembered his tribe's happiness from yesterday and the time he had with his friends warming his heart.

He needed to get resources quickly, otherwise, they would be stuck freezing and hungry from lack of food and resources by the end of summer. It all hung on him; his village's happiness and his mother's wellbeing. Toshinori was trusting him with the village while he was with Shouto for support, he had to decide what was best for everyone without putting his own emotion into something so critical as this that could cost someone his loved life. How could he be selfish in this situation?

Sighing he relaxed and turned to his mother with his answer.

 

Chapter 2: A Warm Reunion

Summary:

Izuku gets welcomed back to the village, but he sets some ground rules...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Izuku sent letters to his friends who were far from the village of his marriage. He hid why he was doing it by claiming he was marrying a long-lost childhood friend. He did not bother sending one to the Bakugous.

 

Pettiness took over and just wanted to show up without telling the Bakugou tribe ahead of time. It would help him see them for who they become after 13 years without them trying to do anything to please him. After all, he already saw them for who they were.

 

He got five alphas to go with him and Ochako as he placed IIda in charge of the village to prepare for the marriage. The four big treasure chests held gift offerings to the Bakugous.

 

As a tribe member marries into another tribe the leaders give each other offerings to show their gratitude. Izuku was the leader of the pact, technically, knowing the Bakugous did not know was going to be a gift enough seeing their reactions.

 

“What's with the smirk?” Ochako asked, looking at him by leaning forward on her horse, taking her hood off. The group of seven wore white hood capes as they rode through the woods with a wagon holding the offerings and their belongings.

 

“Ah, I am smiling to see their faces,” izuku confessed. 

 

Izuku's omega churned remembering that night. The beta released some calming scent to soothe her friend. Izuku hated having to do this. He wanted to go home and forget this whole ordeal. But knowing how stubborn the Bakugous were and with the curse of his mother, he would not live a peaceful life.

 

Upon arriving outside the tribe's stone wall, Izuku realized that the small tribe turned into more of a forest kingdom. Izuku signed Irritatedly. If he were not wearing scent herbs to cover his scent it would be sour.

 

Izuku saw two knights come to question him so without lifting his hood or sparring them a glance, he just waved the letter with the queen's seal. Seemed to work as they opened the gates to reveal a village that was not as gray as he remembered. He handed Ochako the letter as he had no desire of holding it again. He looked upon the scene he was welcomed with.

 

It was lively and loud. Children were running with wooden swords, some with animal skin and sharp teeth for necklaces, and market stalls were filled with fruit or jewels as they hung decor. It looked as though they were celebrating something and were in peace.

 

 Izuku however felt angered. He and his group rode into the village. Some of the people have stopped to either step aside for them to pass and look at the oddly dressed strangers out of curiosity or they stopped to look in awe. Izuku knew that a few of his alphas puffed their chests in pride, making him roll his eyes.

 

Izuku did not spare anyone a glance. His omega hated the village for what he had been put through. He wanted it all to burn in hell. His village was of more importance than these animals.

 

Once he is married he will be going back to his village. Bakugou Surely felt the same about this whole mess and would like nothing to do with izuku. He felt a smile grow on his face as he recalled a fond memory when they were younger before shaking it away. Those times were dead now and now was nothing more than an order for his village and mother.

 

Arriving in front of the castle he got off his horse to look at the castle. It was made of rocks and stones. He felt the tribe look at his tribe members as they unloaded the chest that held gifts as Ochako stood by his side. She took off her hood to look at the castle in awe but Izuku kept him on.

 

His omega was frustrated and wanted to hide. Keeping the hood on until the eyes were off him would make his omega more at ease and able to feel less frustrated about his situation. 

 

Izuku was too focused on trying to calm his nerves when suddenly a man ran and crashed into him. Izuku crashed to the ground knocking the air out of his lungs as he soon smelled a beta who smelled of earth and dirt that was too strong for his taste and began hissing.

 

“Get off him!” Ochako yelled as one of the other pact members pulled the man off of Izuku who was trying not to kill the unknowing man as his omega was urging him to go feral. He needed to calm down.

 

“S-Sorry dude!” Izuku was helped up by Ochako as he turned to see a spiky red-haired man in the same type of clothes the Bakugou tribe would wear. Animal clothes with teeth from dragons as jewelry and some clothes as pants. However, the men would reveal their bare chests.

 

Izuku wanted to punch him but knew people were watching and did not want to look like the bad guy. Izuku begrudgingly motioned his hand to release the moron. His men listened as he suddenly caught the scent of something spicy and alluring. A scent of spice like cinnamon.

 

Izuku’s Omega wanted to purr but he gulped it down. It was stupid to fall into temptation.

 

“Oi, what is this?!” A booming voice said making Izuku twitch but stood strong as he felt more confident with the hood on. The scent he had turned sour making him scrunch his nose realizing the one yelling was the one his omega was smelling. He felt disgusted for a second.

 

“I came here from a letter the Bakugou tribe leader, Mitsuki Bakugou, had sent, I had come here, only to be attacked on my first arrival,” Izuku said bluntly as the red-haired man shrunk as he scratched the back of his head as a pink-haired woman went to his side.

 

Looking at the man he spoke to, Izuku felt an air stop as he saw it was the grown version of the boy who had once ridiculed him when they were younger.  He was big and took on his alpha other's looks and completion but had his father's betas spikey hair. He was handsome, well Izuku's omega believed so as Izuku was angered he grew up strong and seemed plenty fine while Izuku suffered through hell and back to be where he was today...Anger grew in him, yet his omega cooed as the smell radiated off the sexy alpha. Strong alpha. Alpha is strong

 

“What business do you have with the old hag?” Bakugou growled, making Izuku shiver but he kept his composer and his hood on.

 

“That is none of your concern.”  Midoriya began turning to go into the castle only to be grabbed by the collar of his hood cape to meet with red eyes he had once wished looked at him.

 

It's my concern alright, ” Bakugou growled in seconds Ochako had a knife to his chest as his men pointed their weapons at him as Bakugou's men pointed at Izuku's men.

 

Izuku felt glad he wore a hood as it hid his anger and needed to cry. He wanted to go home, why the hell was he back in this hell hole again? Bakugou never changed, Mistuki lied. Alpha bad. Bad mate.

 

Bakugou glared at him and his men as the tension grew strong and there was a long silence.

 

“What is the meaning of this?” Mitsuki appeared, making Izuku surprisingly relaxed despite his strong hatred for the women...

 

Ochako slipped away to hand a letter from her satchel to Mistuki which Mitsuki frowned and took to look at. Izuku turned slightly to see the woman had not aged much and had the same appearance as when he left. 

 

Made him angry she was doing fine unlike his mother who was so deeply swallowed by the guilt she became overworked and stressed. The day they left they went through hell before making it to the  Toshinori tribe where they were welcomed and fed after starving for so long, but his mother refused to eat due to guilt till Toshinori helped her.

 

Izuku grimaced at that memory till he remembered why he was here.

 

Mitsuki immediately looked relieved yet shocked as if she was surprised.

 

She looked at Izuku and pulled Bakugou away, making the swords go back into hiding. She was shedding tears as she reached to remove Izuku's hood. She was taller than him as she was 5 '7 however her son was 6' 0. Seeing the tall alpha listen to his mother was hilarious to watch.

 

Izuku's hood was removed showing his displeased face refusing to meet her eyes and instead of looking at his men who looked puzzled. He looked at Mitsuki after a long pause to see she was crying.

 

He knew what was coming and pulled away stepping back. Clearing his throat. He spoke clearly and loudly to the women, not Sparring Katsuki at a glance. “I have come to accept the marriage from the Bakugou tribe,” he signaled to his men who opened the chest. “I have brought offerings and bought some of my men. I hope it is of no bother.”

 

MIstuki however did not look at the gifts in the chest looking solely at him as if she had so much to say before snapping out of her trance to remember where and who she was. Izuku had no time to deal with the women and simply wanted this over and done with.

 

“Let us welcome the Toshinori tribe.” She bellowed as the crowd cheered. Izuku merely signaled his men to take the chests inside as he Followed after Mistuki who led him into the castle ignoring the red eyes that followed him.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

“See you have grown,” Mistuki murmured as they settled into her office. His men were unloading his wagon and Ochako was standing behind him with her hood on. Izuku was happy yet enraged at being with the same woman who let her son ruin his childhood innocence.

 

Izuku wanted to go straight to the point as he kept a calm expression. “The wedding will be sometime this month.” was all he said, meeting her eyes determined. “I will marry and Mate with your son, but once this is done I only ask for help in trade for my tribe.”

 

Mitsuki looked taken aback before chuckling. “The wedding will take place by the end of the month, there needs to be time for my son's courting.”

 

Izuku frowned, displeased. What was this woman planning? This was a sick joke. Were they trying to make fun of the omega? “ Courting ? What courting?”

 

“My son, Kastuki, was a stubborn and prideful brat,” Mistuki began knocking on her wooden desk. “He has done so many wrongs to you. I had promised your mother so much yet-”

 

“Then you should have written that.” izuku interrupted. “My mother trusted not only you, your son but the village itself.” His face darkened. “And you failed. All of you failed. The day I had presented I was so fearful of where my place would be I had planned on killing myself…. “

 

Shocked silence filled the room. But Izuku took a deep breath before continuing. “Your son may want to court me, and I will marry him. But by no means will I ever love that man.”

 

Mitsuki only watched him calmly but Izuku knew there were a million words she had wanted to say. But she knew it was no time to speak.

 

Izuku looked her in the eyes again. “I will reject Bakugou himself. I reject him as a human being, I reject him as a person itself. After all, what was I to him? A punching bag? Someone to throw away?” izuku laughed mockingly. “I may be the boy you once knew, but that Izuku Midoriya was dead the second he left this tribe.”

 

Silence flooded the room as tension grew, Izuku excused himself as he walked through the halls as Ochako followed. Ochako had questions but knew Izuku needed time alone. Izuku and Ochako bitterly asked where his room was and a maid guided him to his room.

 

Opening his bedroom he took the cape off and laid lazily on a couch groaning. He hated this and had a feeling the Bakugou was scheming something.

Notes:

So hyped for this story. I need to update my other fics but I just want to take a little time to write something else for a little while! But that does not mean I will discontinue them!!! >:(

Chapter 3: What to look for

Summary:

Izuku is getting tired of hiding, In needs to find something to get on bakugou to build some sort of control, Izuku knows where to find what he needs, However...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Izuku was fine, he made sure to smile and wave to people. As he passed through servants and common people when he and his guards/friends went shopping. He had to keep face despite his deep dislike of having to return to the village that had once shunned him.

 

He was frustrated and stressed. Whenever he changed a leaf with a new herb to hide his scent Ochako or a guard in the room would wince at the sour scent of s distressed omega. On the third day of their stay, Izuku was dragged by Ochako to take a spa day. Izuku decided to take a bath in the lake.

 

In the Toshi tribe, taking baths with close friends or loved ones was a way to trust and formality. Except for a pup to be with their respected guardian. It was also a way to get to know one another better.

 

Izuku was very flustered when he and Ochako did but grew accustomed to it while Iida who secretly (obviously) crushed on Ochako, would bathe with Shouto and other alphas as alphas could only go with betas and omegas if consented and welcomed.

 

“I just want to go back home,” Izuku whined as the beta ran a hand through his hair with soap.

 

“My poor Izu~,” Ochako said teasingly but Izuku did not care, he needed comfort and wanted to relax after having to drown himself in work for two days to avoid a certain alpha. 

 

He kept getting asked to join the Bakugous for dinner, breakfast, and lunch which he declined and declined repeatedly. He had to leave early then he had to stay out of the castle for when he knew Bakugou would be doing his studies, which Izuku and the freedom not to do.

 

All this running around to avoid the alpha was tiring. Both physically, emotionally, and mentally.

 

Izuku sighed as he lay on the edge Ochako stood up to walk to the bushes where she had placed Izuku's favorite bath oils as he turned around to look up at the trees. As he purred, he thought about what his next plan should be. He was getting tired of hiding and avoiding the nuisance.

 

And like hell was he going to be mating the fucker. He had to but the fucker was not going to do anything beyond biting him to claim him. He also needed to get on with the trading. His wedding would be placed in the Bakugou village so he had to send ANOTHER letter to IIda that there was a slight change of plans. Then he has to pick a wedding outfit.

 

Actually, fuck picking a wedding outfit he is just going to wear a toga he had packed. It looked more decent than the Bakugou tribe's clothes. Which he REFUSES to wear. He is sticking with his Togas and robes thank you.

 

He was frustrated, he did not want to deal with Bakguou but knows at some point need to talk, and he is not going to be patient with any little thing the man does.

“Izuku, I found it!” Uruauaka hurried over hopping in the water with his scented oil.

 

As she poured a little the two stayed in the water a while longer inhaling the fragrance.

 

“So Izuku, the ‘kacchan’-” Ochako brung up making Izuku frown as the satisfied purring stopped. He had told her of his life and yet she had been stubbornly trying to push Izuku into another direction.

 

“I am not talking to the alpha until it is on my terms,'' Izuku sighed as Uruauaka huffed, pinching his cheek, breaking his cool as he whined.

 

“You’re so stubborn, I am not saying you should forgive him, but what I am saying is to set some sort of relationship.” She explained releasing him as he rubbed his cheek and pouted. “You two may not like the marriage, but you too should set something to avoid you having to do this running around your whole life.”

 

Izuku grunted as that was what he was thinking before. He needed to find a solution…

 

“Well…. There is this area where young pups and young adults would go to wrestle….I can first make friends with the people there and maybe someone knows Bakugou enough for me to talk to him..” Izuku thought. He wouldn’t mind a few scratches.  He had a few on his back and arms from when he and Todorki & Iida would wrestle each other when they were in their teens.

 

“Perfect Izuku! I will go watch you!” Ochako said as she pumped her fists. “I will be one of your cheerleaders!”

 

________________________________________________________________________



The arena was made up of a muddy huge hole where people would watch the people fight inside, usually alphas. Breast sure but never omegas. But Izuku was not like any other omega, he was bulkier than the average and taller. Not like an alpha but he was like a somewhat muscular beta.

 

He was there at the arena smelling alpha pheromones, hearing growling as the buff alphas wrestled and growled. Uruguay was a bit intimidated and clung to his side. She probably thought it was back to their tribe. Izuku recalls the times Bakugou would challenge some older pups and win with mud all over him.

 

He also recalls the times he would try to challenge Bakugou and the alpha rubbed his face in mud as everyone laughed.

 

He had put on pants and shoes with no shirt aside from his shell necklaces as he calmly looked for someone that could be a challenge. A few alphas noticed him and seemed awkward and made way for him while some made a remark but were quickly dealt with by Izuku's guards.

 

Not as many Betas or Omegas came here and were immediately pointed out by their faces and build. 

 

“I think the one over there would be good.” Izuku pointed to the yellow-haired beta with a black bolt who was talking to a black-haired and plain-faced man. They were closer to his build and seemed social.

 

“Oh thank god,” Ochako said in relief, releasing a breath she did not know she held, as she did not want her friend to fight some hotheaded alpha that was wreaking intimidation. 

 

Izuku waved the guards to stand down as he and Ochako walked across the side of the oil to the Yellow-haired boy. Who looked up when Izuku was close in a smug happy expression. Izuku smiled back.

 

“Why, hello~,” The yellow-haired said flirtatiously. “What may a cute omega like you be doing here.”

 

Izuku mentally rolled his eyes. The man did not know who he was but it was useful. So Izuku smiled happily as he would if he were with his old tribe.

 

“W-well. I was just wondering if you would like to..” Izuku said in a fake nervous tone as he flustered fumbling with his hands. He needed to be on the betas side to see if he had anything on the alpha. See if he had anything to help him get on the alpha's good side or maybe some blackmail to use. Izuku was just desperate to put Bakugou somewhere he can control.

 

The man flushed. “W-why, let’s introduce ourselves first.” The man said trying to seem confident but was not used to someone being ‘forward’ with him. “I am Kaminari Denki, and you are?”

 

“Oh, I-I-You can call me Izu-Chan. “Izuku said, smiling shyly. Ochako smiled and sat on a log on the side as the scene unfolded as the plain-faced fellow went to introduce himself to her. Izuku knew she was fine as the guards were spread out in the sides of the pit and some of the alphas were leaving, after all, they knew who Izuku was.

 

“Izu-chan? That’s cute!” Denki said as he put a hand around Izuku's shoulder which made izuku really flush and laugh awkwardly. The two were close to height, even the same height, and Izuku never was close to a beta-like this aside from Ochako and Tsuyu.

 

The two went to the bottom of the mud whole and got in their stances. Izuku planned to lose the first few times to make him seem weak and even have the beta worry over him. As long as he got something to get on that alpha in his hands.

 

Ochako whistled for them to start and immediately Izuku was pinned to the ground. He would have dodged it but he needed to come off as weak right now.

 

“Ah!” Izuku acted surprised and flushed a little when he saw the betas abs just realizing that he missed the part where the two were shirtless. But he could do it. Sure. The man smelled good also, like honey and daisies. He didn't know what daisies smelled like until now as the only thing that came to mind was daisies. Izuku loved it. 

 

Denki chuckled from on top of him and groaned as he got up and helped Izuku to his feet.

 

“I see you do not mind getting dirty?” Denki said happily. “I like strong omegas who aren’t scared to be scratched up.”

 

Izuku flushed a bit at the comment since not many like the idea of an omega being muscular or being ‘tough’. So the complement threw him off a bit. “I-I has recently been trying to get into ..”

 

“Ah!” Denki seemed happy at that and pointed to himself as if he was covered in mud. Much like Izuku. “I've been training with my friends at the palace! Bakugou and Kirishima have taught me some things. I do not mind sharing them with you~”

 

Izuku felt relieved that it was this easy to get the man to spill. “Bakugou and Kirishima?”

 

Izuku asked as Denki reached out to put his hands on Izuku, who consented, to show him where and how to pose when fighting.

 

“Yeah, they're my best bros, even though that stubborn Bakugou denies it. Have you heard of him? Angry, arrogant? Kind of an asshole?” Denki said as Izuku nodded. “I have met him before... It was not exactly good …. Experience..” Izuku admitted.

 

Izuku was on his hands and legs and Kaminari was above him arms wrapped around his waist head by Izuku's shoulder, face near his as Denki’s legs were on the side, kneeling.

 

“AH, he is like that. But once you get to know him you see he is not as much of an ass as he makes everyone believe he is.” Denki sighed as leaned into Izuku’s ear. Izuku stiffened at that. He knew Kacchan since the two were pups! ‘ Not an ass as he makes everyone believe he is???!! Izuku knew him for so long and only was kind and looked up to him and all he got back was being shitted on and told to jump off a cliff!!

 

“So what I want you to do~” Denki was continuing his ‘lesson’ but Izuku was so pissed he was going to give the man a quick swift beat down. But for some reason, he smelled the same scent from when he had first arrived but it smelled strong and made Izuku's knee weak, as he felt the need to submit.

 

Suddenly Kaminari was pulled off of him and he looked up to see the same spikey ash blonde-haired alpha whose eyes glared at the yellow-haired who was releasing intimidating pheromones. He looked glorious half-naked with his cape and pants. Did he wear that cape the day they met again? Izuku was not sure since he was focused on getting away from him.

 

“Bakugou what the hell?!” Denki said as he was covered in mud he was probably thrown off of Izuku by bakugou who was currently standing by Izuku where Kamanari was at.

 

“FUCK OFF DUNCE FACE!!” Bakugou growled, making Izuku flinch, recalling memories of the ash-blond yelling at him. Izuku was surprised when Kaminair, who was still covered in mud, talked back to Bakugou.

 

“I and Izu-Chan were only wrestling!” Denki said stepping forward towards Izuku but Bakugou growled stopping the beta.

 

Now, if any other omega was in Izuku’s situation would have lavished this strong handsome alpha towering above them but Izuku could only feel dread and annoyance. So he tuned out what the two were saying and started trying to leave to avoid speaking to the alpha.

 

Izuku tried to stand up but lost his footing and slipped falling to his side. He heard an alpha laugh at the act and immediately Izuku flushed. It was that one laugh that made everything in Izuku angry again.

 

Being shoved in mud, laughed at, and all the cruel acts that had happened in the past. The memory of those jerks laughing at him as he cried confused about why someone he cared for would shove him in a muddy hole one night before running off with his friends leaving him alone crying and screaming for help till his throat hurt. He was soon able to get out but he was still hurt.

 

And yet still forgave the boy and followed him around like some lost dog! Izuku felt hot tears form and immediately shoved them away by taking a few deep breaths.

 

Angrily he grunted to stand up where he got his balance and tried to wipe the mud off of his body. Then he felt someone approach making him turn to see Bakugou fuckin Kastuki looking slightly down at him making Izuku wear a displeased expression. Then Bakugou pulled out a piece of cloth and looked awkwardly down reminding Izuku of a dog. Immediately Izuku shoved those thoughts away.

 

Walking past the alpha without waiting for him to speak, he climbed outside the pit with the aid of Ochako and walked away stomping as that one single laughter echoed louder and louder in his mind hunting him of his memories of the blond.

 

Notes:

Love the idea of Bakugou being a big alpha that's so soft for Midoriya who is cold to him : ) Kinda like those a "labrador retriever" boyfriend

 

But not like an actual dog.

Chapter 4: A Patch up

Summary:

Izuku embarrassed, and takes time to relax, but is met with Bakugous new 'Lackys'.... but are they as bad as he first believed? (no)

Chapter Text

After the embarrassment, he had dealt with, Izuku just curled up in his nest and cried. He wanted to go home. He hated it here. Mewling Ochako was on the side of the nest shushing him as she ran a hand through his hair.

 

“Stupid alpha,” Izuku growled as he sniffled as his omega churned in embarrassment and shame. “I hate it here!! I want to kill myself!”

 

“It’s okay Izu~,” Ochako said softly, soothing him as he wined. “They were not laughing at you-” Izuku glared at her. “Only one person laughed at you. No need to feel this way.”

 

Izuku sat up angrily. “Yeah, only one person laughed at me for slipping…. BUT all the people there saw him come and throw the beta, which would make them think that he came to rescue me! They all think I am weak now!!”

 

Izuku had not eaten after that event that had happened yesterday and refused to do his duties or anything at all. Bakugou was mocking him again. Showing everyone he was useless.

 

Izuku in his village was well respected and looked up to. Here he was just seen like some pampered omega needing to be saved by his alpha. That stupid waste of a handsome face and great scent!

 

“Now, now, you don’t know that.” Ochako sighed as a knock came on the door. Izuku looked over his nest as Ochako headed to the door. He did not want to deal with anyone right now. If it were Mitsuki Bakugou he did not want to hear her trying to treat him like she cared for him.

 

That alpha woman and her son were barbarians, animals, he hated the thought of seeing their faces.

 

He turned his back to the door and huffed. Ochako was speaking to the person, but with the thick walls, it was muffled. Izuku decided he should probably read a book. He reached to his satchel by his bed and pulled out his journal and began to read some entries.

 

Izuku was then interrupted when the door closed as he saw Ochako sigh and walk to him with a huge box. He furrowed his brows and moved out of her place placing it on the table by the large window as he sat in his chair.

 

“Who was that?” Izuku almost demanded as Ochako shrugged. Izuku looked at her to study her face before turning his attention to the box. It was a simple red box with a red lid wrapped with a black ribbon and a huge bow tied on top.

 

“What is that?” Izuku asked curiously, sniffing the smell of flowers. No smell was coming from it meaning the person sending it was tracked. His omega felt uneasy since they were in a place where a certain man has to hate being stuck marrying him and probably plans on trying to use his alpha commands on him to do unspeakable things.

 

This had to be from the Bakugous trying to win him over, well it won’t work.

 

“Put it in the corner,” izuku instructed heading to his nest. Uruauaka agreed and put the box in the corner.

 

Ochako then turned to izuku smiling. “Let’s go for a walk, I heard Bakugou is aiding some knights in the village.”

______________________________________________________________________

 

Izuku sighed happily as he lay on the edge of the water futon in the garden as Ochako fed him berries. He had sent his knights to spend their time in the village to get some needed things and time off. Knight Tokoyami promised he would look deeper into information about Bakugou.

 

Izuku hummed and purred in content. The fresh air and the smell of the flowers surrounding him felt more at peace. Once Shouto and Tsuyu arrive he will take them here. It was so calming as only the sound of the water and the fruits from the bushes.

 

“Izu-Chan?” Izuku bolted upright and began choking on a berry he accidentally inhaled from the surprised voice. Ochako began slamming a hand on his back before he swallowed it.

 

“Uh uh uh Kamanari!” izuku flushed standing up as Ochako stood beside him offering an awkward smile and waving at Kaminari who seemed happy to see Izuku as the plain-looking boy from the other day that Ochako seemed okay with was behind him.

 

“I am sorry about yesterday.” izuku sighed, bowing slightly. “I never thought k-Bakugou would be mad about me wanting to wrestle.”

 

Kaminari only laughed and patted Izuku on the shoulder. “No it’s cool I should have known who you were first.” 

 

Izuku sighed with relief. Kaminari seems like someone he could trust. Just a bit blind about Bakugou but yeah he seems cool. Ochako had told him Sero was chill and from what he smelled of oak and grass making him relax. Betas smelled so nice. Alphas were too strong for Izuku's nose.

 

“Oh! Speaking of wrestling, we were heading to train with our friend Kirishima!” Kaminari suggested as Sero nodded.

 

“Also Bakugou won’t mind as long as we do not let you get hurt right?” Sero added as izuku was planning to decline but Ochako grabbed his arm and pulled him close.

 

“Of course! Izuku had been in his room all day moping about yesterday’s lesson being interrupted!” Ochako said making him flush a bit at the other boy's attention when their eyes sparkled with interest. Kaminari and Sero happily led them to the training grounds as Izuku looked at Ochako confused while Ochako hummed ignoring his looks.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

When they went to the field Izuku was a bit upset at Ochako for forcing him along but as he talked with Sero and Kaminari more they seemed generally nice people which made a smile grow on his face.

 

Kamanari liked working with his friend Kirishima with Bakugou on hunting and preparing themselves in case of war. He liked hanging out but the pit (where Izuku had been ‘saved’) and at the tavern where he, sero, and Kirishima would hang out to eat while bakugou would leave them to be alone.

 

“That Bakugou is a grump! Real party pooper!” Kamanari sighed as Sero shook his head.

 

“So how exactly did you and Bakugou start seeing each other?” Sero asked to change the subject, throwing Izuku off.

 

“Oh.. uh I used to live here when I was a pup…” Izuku confessed, scratching the back of his head. 

 

“What? So like childhood friends?? Bakugou never talks about his old friends!” Kaminari said, looking shocked and offended.

 

But Izuku had a question himself. “He never talks about his old friends?” 

 

Sero pocked in. “Apparently from what others say Bakugou kicked his old friends out of the village!”

 

“What?” izuku said, shocked as they paused in the middle of the training grounds that were practically empty with a few training swords, arrows, targets, and punching dummies.

Sero Nodded. “Yeah, some people said it was because two put hands-on something belonging to the bakugou family.”

 

Izuku tilted his head confused. Something precise to Bakugou? Izuku recalled being shoved for touching a sword in Bakugou's room so it must have been his sword.

 

“DOES THAT MEAN??” Kaminari looked at Izuku scandalized. Izuku was confused if Kamanri thought Izuku was the thing belonging to the family but reminded himself no that was not the case and figured out what Kaminari meant.,

 

“I never was kicked out, I just moved out of the tribe when I presented…” Izuku said smiling  “My mother decided it was best since I was already being bullied for being weak.”

 

“What ?? You were bullied?!” Kamanari yelled furiously, swinging a wooden sword with one hand. “If I had moved to the pact earlier I would have beaten whoever hurt you to a pulp!!”

 

Izuku laughed at Kaminari for being angry at him. Kaminari was cute and funny. He smelled good too.

“Oh, Kirishima,” Sero said waving to someone behind Izuku and Ochako as Kaminari waved to the person. Izuku turned to see ‘Kirishima’, the man who bumped into him. He frowned, displeased.

 

“Ah, Sup guys! I-” The spiky redhead seemed to notice Izuku and paled in shame. “S-Sorry for the other day,”

 

The alpha said as he fumbled with his hands, He looked cute to Izuku as he was some tall alpha apologizing and it made Izuku feel a bit bad for being upset at him. And judging by his clothes he must be a gardener or something involving getting dirty with either dirt or ash. Which he smelled of ash, and strongly of clay which was not strong of a smell, especially alpha. So this meant that this alpha was not much of a threat.

 

“W-well It’s no one's fault,” Izuku said, waving his hands flustered.

 

“HE KNEW BAKUGOU WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER!” Kamanari screeched, shaking the alpha.

 

“What was Bakugou like?” Sero asked as he put his cape off to the side adjusting his pants.

 

“Was he always so grumpy?” Kamanri whined as Kirishima nodded. “Yeah, dude! We wanna learn more about him!”

 

Izuku felt a bit overwhelmed. Should he tell them about Baugous cruelty? Should he make a fib to get back at him? Bakugou was the reason he ran out of the village and the reason he was here. He was always in Izuku's life no matter how much he wanted to forget him. Hunting his mind.

 

“Hey guys let's focus on training,'' Kirishima said as the two groaned while Kirishima put a supporting back pat on izuku making him relax.

 

Izuku smiled and bowed to show Kirishima his gratitude as Kirishima smiled revealing his sharp teeth. Maybe not everyone in this village was not as bad as Izuku had believed.

Chapter 5: A second attempt

Summary:

Izuku trys to find out more about bakuoug, makes friends and trys to find Bakugous motive....

 

Finally he gets to meet Bakugou kastuki himself face to face...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Why do you have that leaf on your neck?” Kirishima said as they sat off to the side as Sero and Kaminari sparred with wooden swords. Izuku and Kirishima stopped to take a break and Ochako went off to do some chores for Izuku like his laundry.

 

“Oh, It is used to cover my scent,” Izuku said as he pointed to his leaf. “The smell I have is unpleasant so I always coerce it with rose and herbs that is also used as deodorant but except it is more really like perfume as I do not have much trouble with sweating.”

 

“I don’t think your scent is bad enough to cover it! I mean it is your decision though, so no need to force yourself.” Kirishima said as Izuku felt less anxious. Bakugou did complain when they were younger he smelled funny and never let him sleep in the same bed after a while. Saying he stunk.



Izuku only had Ochako, Iida, and SHouto smell him with Shinso who would give him his scented clothes for his heat. He would have asked Shouto but the spice reminded him too much of the blonde.

 

“SO what’s the toshinori tribe like?” Kamanri said as he sat by Izuku tired and out of breath as Sero stood by them with his sword like a cane. “I never really heard about them till recently…”

 

“Well we are a private tribe and before I joined they would travel and help other tribes..” Izuku explained.

 

“SO after leaving the Bakugou tribe you joined them?” Sero said in surprise.

 

Izuku nodded. “Yes, my mother was sick and I was very hungry and weak so the leader took us in and married my mother. Leaving me next of kin.”

 

“Geez, how did your dad handle that?” Kamanari said while Izuku looked down at his hands with a sad smile.

 

“Well, my father passed before I was born, but I am sure he was fine with my mother moving on.” Izuku said that Sero slapped the back of Kamanari who felt guilty for bringing up the subject.




“So.. how did you and Bakugou get contact?” Kamanri asked changing the subject. Izuku could tell the three had hopeful eyes as if there were some sort of romantic back and forth letters or something cheesy. And for sure izuku was not going to lie despite his omega wanting to make up some romantic way of courting the hot alpha to win his heart.

 

“No, actually we never had any sort of contact aside from a couple days ago where his mother sent me a letter for us to be engaged.” Izuku explained. “It was for my tribe to get more skills and trade. Bakugou Mistuki said we will wed after he courts me…”

 

“You really are in for a ride then!” Kamanri said as Sero hummed in agreement. “Back at the pit he definitely shows he has some feelings for you.”

 

Izuku winced at the comment cause it was not a show of love, it was to show everyone izuku belonged to him and to get a good image. Izuku was not loved, he was going to be owned.

 

“I doubt that..” Izuku could not help but murmur, making the three look at him confused and for an explanation. “Bakugou and me did not have a good relationship before I left. He probably wishes he had married an omega to his liking.”

 

Izuku had to be honest also, since he always believed that maybe he would be courted by an alpha in his tribe, all the alphas were nice and strong. One alpha he had feelings for was an older boy named Mirio.

 

He was strong and handsome with a warm smile. Sadly due to their age difference Izuku was seen as a younger brother.

 

Still it did not stop him from trying to impress the older boy. He would begin acting more mature, stopped muttering and pushed himself more then before to show he was driven and hardworking for the alpha…

 

 And it broke his heart when Mirio was courting another man who Mirio grew up with before izuku came into the tribe  and Mirio soon left to join his lover's tribe.

 

Izuku was heartbroken but Ochako and Iida had told him countless times it was going to be a losing battle since the two were childhood friends. 

 

It was from that heart break that made Izuku feel unwanted, and unappealing. So he never saw the need to try and win anyone’s hearts after that. 

 

Each heat was painful and left him depressed. He was always having those cruel words echo in his head that he heard when he was a pup.

 

Useless, weak, stinky, and ….a deku.

 

Suddenly a bell chimed snapping Izuku and the three from their talk making the three groan.

 

Izuku,confused, looked at the three puzzled. As if they were reading his mind Sero jumped in first to explain.

 

"Looks like Bakugou is back for our training…." Sero said, shaking a bit as if a breeze came through. Kirishima stood and stretched with a grim expression.

 

"Ah." Izuku stood up ready to leave.

 

Kamanri however put on a smug scheming grin. "Ooooor we do not have to! And we can help the two lovers!!"

 

Izuku was even more confused yet offended by that comment. 

 

“What?” Sero asked, confused as Izuku was. Kirishima however seemed to have caught on and made a smug smile crawl on his face.

 

“This can be a helping training for Midoriya and Bakugou to talk!” Kairishim practically yelled.

 

“WHat?!” Iuzku did not want to talk to the man, better yet he would never want to go near him. He was already being forced to marry the bitch why must he be stuck TALKING to him?!

 

“Yeah, it seems the two are in some sort of misunderstanding.” Sero thought out loud. “I doubt Bakugou would have gone on with the marriage if he did not like you…”

 

Iuzku wanted to die. He wanted to sink in the ground or calm his racing heart. He did not want to see the man who was responsible for his constant self hatred. The need to be useful, the need to feel wanted and …..



Well, if he did this the three would be closer to him, and if things go wrong when he is forced to have that man’s child they will side with Midoriya then the hot headed alpha. SO showing he was putting effort would benefit him greatly? If only Ochako was here she could help calm him down with her sweet scent.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Izuku waited by the flowers around the corner mentally groaning. The three were not far behind to see what was going to unfold. Izuku had to give them leaves with some herbs to cover their scent which was fun until Kamanri almost ate it which would have made his mouth dry for the rest of the day.

 

Izuku Was just standing here as birds chirped and leaves blew. It was so long since he saw the beauty in the forest. Where the Toshinori tribes lived there were rarely birds, no trees, mainly rocks and green grass. 

 

The way the tree leaves dance under the sun, the cool Mouton air, and the fluttering sounds of the birds as they flew around.

 

Izuku recalled that vivid memory of hiding somewhere to hide from bakugou and his lack of reading and looking up at the sky as he studied plants. The sun hitting his curls and eyes as he smiled softly seeing a mother bird feeding her baby's.

 

Immediately his happy moment was ruined as he smelled the alpha and composed himself as he peaked around the corner to see the alpha in his half naked glory with his usual memorable scowl stomping towards the training grounds.

 

Izuku now knew why they wanted him to talk to him, this was Bakugou Kastuki.  He was probably going to beat them senseless.

 

So now he has to use his omega charms to save them…..no way in hell. He was not going to flirt with the fucker. He uses his charms to leave classes early or to get small things but to use it with the man who hunts him? Ew.

 

But he can talk to him. He can even get Bakugou to let them make a sort of deal. 

 

He hated this as much as Izuku did. And clearly the two have the same amount of distaste for one another…. So if they were to find some sort of common ground, which can help them find a loophole out of this forced mating situation. 

 

Izuku hated to admit it, but the hot headed man was smarter in some ways. Izuku wasn't, so izuku was going to need to suck it up.

 

Taking a deep breath, and mentally preparing he straightened his back and put on a face unreadable.

 

Stepping out he almost bumped into a pair of abs with qar painted abs belonging to the alpha he already knows so he only looked up unamused to the ash blond alpha, ignoring the strong intimidating scent coming off of the alpha.

 

Bakugou looked furious but just quickly looked taken aback and stepped a few feet back away from izuku. Izuku rolled his eyes. 

 

There was a long awkward silence. Just Izuku waiting for Bakugou to yell… yet only the sounds of the forest played. Izuku was honestly more pissed.

 

"I came to ask you for a walk." Izuku looked to the side whe in the corner of his sight saw the three familiar faces give him thumbs up and encouraging hand signals.

 

"I…yeah.." mumbled the alpha. The voice was deeper, raspy, and rough. Not like the voice of the child who he had once loved, with the lovely intimidating spicy scent making Izuku feel weak in the knees. But izuku had to keep composed and ignore the voices.

 

 Izuku furrowed his brow. Why was he not looking izuku in the eyes? Was he looking down on him? Was Bakugou not talking to him because of his second gender?

 

Izuku walked in the direction behind him away from the training grounds. Not a word or to check if the blonde followed.

 

Izuku really just wished he did not have the uneasy feeling in him. He wanted to just cry. Run. Yell. Throw up. But he was going to have to control his emotions.

 

He heard footsteps behind him making his back shiver. He felt somewhat relieved. He was the victim of following Bakugou yet now tables have turned. Haven't they?

 

"You got taller…." Murmured the alpha, making izuku puzzled, slowing his steps momentarily but went back to his normal pace.

 

What kind of comment was that? Furrowing his brows he decided to indulge the blonde. "Well, I… suppose I did? It would be odd if I did not..."

 

"Ah. Right yeah."

 

Was Bakugou….stammering? Izuku ignored it. It was probably an act. 

 

"I, I… I was trying to say you did not change… much from before." Bakugou elaborated.

 

Izuku felt on edge with the alpha. What was he doing? Where was this conversation heading?

 

"How is ……Auntie?" Bakugou asked hesitantly.

 

Izuku felt a bit angry but could not be upset since Bakugou and izuku felt that each other's parents were their own.

 

Mistuki and Masuru were the ones spoiling Izuku with books, the garden, and praises.

 

While his mother spoiled Bakugou with food cooked with love and knitted jackets.

 

Izuku recalled himself calling Bakugou's parents Mama and Papa. Bakugou always calls his mom Auntie. Izuku had forced himself to stop thinking of the balugoys as such but it seemed their son has not much to izuku's dismay.

 

"My mother is well. My village will be here with her soon…. I doubt that she might speak to you though." Izuku could feel a small pain in his chest but needed to get something on the blonde. 

 

He did not want to let Bakugou walk over him. Not ever again.

 

Izuku stopped walking and sighed. "I am just going to be frank..you do not need to listen to your mother." Izuku needed to get this alpha to stop acting. Plus the three, Sero, Kirishima,  and Kaminari, were far away and could not hear him. If they were watching.

 

"Forcing you to court and making you marry me….that is why, without risking my mother, qe divorce after the wedding." Izuku explained as he waited for the blonde to pop in.

 

Bakugou was going to be, 'Thank God, let's do it cause no way in hell was I marrying some useless deku.'

 

Yet nothing. Izuku furrowed his brows. He was still facing away from Bakugou but smelled his scent going strong and spur making izuku feel weak. Just back at the pit.

 

Was Bakugou pissed off with him knowing? Or was Bakugou angry izuku was not easy to manipulate? Or that izuku was not going to be his punching bag? Some toy to be used once again?

 

" No ." Bakugou practically growled making izuku stiffen. Izuku turned around to see the alpha was now towering over him. With an expression that could be described as pure rage close to feral. 

 

Notes:

Hope you injoyed this chapter sorry for taking so long to update.... see you next time!!!!!

Chapter 6: A Rose thorn

Summary:

Bakugou and Izuku actually talk after 13 years apart about their wedding....mixed feelings and possible consequences

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Bakugou had known izuku since the two first met. It was a vivid memory but he recalls the two in a crib as the green fuzzy-haired boy whimpered as his fists clench reaching above his head for something with his eyes closed.

 

Bakugou pouted at the rowdy baby aside from him in his crib and under his fur blanket. Angered, he reached out and pinched the other baby's freckled cheek. In an attempt to stop the baby from disrupting his slumber.

 

Suddenly the baby opened his eyes to see bakugou with a spiky sprout from the top of his head, who was taken aback by the baby's big green eyes like the little green curls on his small head that sparkled and glowed brighter than anything. The baby giggled, smiling dumbly with no teeth but gums, making baby Katsuki, who was unsure what to do but shake his other small hand in a fist. His face turned red with determination as he began to form a sound on how he felt for this emotion he felt for the baby aside from him, only to do a loud "Bah!!".

………………………………………………

 

Izuku could not believe his ears, was Bakugou maybe deaf? Or even dehydrated? 

 

Izuku looked confused and puzzled. Maybe he had not heard him right. "I said that we should divorce after the wedding, and cancel the mating bond..?"

 

Bakugou however only growled and glared at izuku. " And I said no." Bakugou retorted.

 

Izuku felt anger in him growing. What the fuck? Was Bakugou going to keep him just because he could? After thirteen years he still 

 

plans on keeping Izuku like some sort of toy to use until he was bored?

 

Izuku laughed, but there was no real emotion in it. "You plan on doing what your mother says? Courting?" 

 

Bakugou looked deep into izuku's eyes. Izuku was waiting for his answer. Since when younger, Bakugou always ignored his mother's words and did his own thing. His listening to his mother was unordinary. wrong.

 

"I do not need my mother's permission in what I do with my mate." Bakugou finally spoke making izuku's omega preen on being seen as a mate but izuku was not having it.

 

" Mate? I am not your mate." Izuku said offended. 

 

Bakugou looked hurt which made Izuku feel a bit guilty but shoved it down as Izuku had to remind himself what the boy put him through.

 

Izuku had to stay composed, he did not want the man to see any weakness in Izuku and use it against him. He was no longer the Deku he was back thirteen years ago.

 

“But you are going to be by the end of the month….” Bakugou said standing straight yet keeping his face fierce furrowing his brows speaking to Izuku. Izuku could tell the blonde was trying to keep composed as well, but not as good as Izuku who had made himself mature faster.

 

“By force, if I do recall. I am only doing it for my mother’s life.” Izuku corrected. 

 

“I do not plan on forcing you.” Bakugou said brining Izuku’s attention back. “I wish to court you and win your love.”

 

“Love?!” Izuku practically growled. “What love?! There is no love in this situation?”

 

“There is,” Bakugou said with determination in his eyes as he stepped closer to izuku who furrowed his brows dropping his arms to his side and clenching his fists. What was even going on right now?

 

“If are willing, for me to show you,” Bakugou mumbled looking away as Izuku still glared slightly up at him confused.

 

Show Izuku what? And why was he saying love was in this? Izuku may have loved him once, but that was 13 years ago. And surely Bakugou was not being some knot-headed alpha trying to lie to himself Izuku was playing hard to get.

 

Izuku was not going to be some playing thing for the alpha to raise his ego. And like hell, he was going to fall for his possible trap.

 

“What do you have to show? You already showed me how easy it is for you to make some new lackeys.” Izuku said composing his face again seeing Bakugou flinch at the words. “You had kicked out those old ‘friends’ of yours not long after I had left… If I do recall you guys seemed close. Always keeping each other from getting caught and even helping each other when it came to….well, pranks .”

 

Izuku stopped there as the alpha stood silently looking down shadow hovering over his eyes. Izuku knows that's what they would call what they did to izuku. Everything they had done to Izuku was just a childish prank.

 

Ditching him in the pit alone? A prank. Pushing him in the mud? Prank. Ripping up his drawings? A prank. Having pinned him down as one put spiders in his clothes? A prank. Pushing him into a lake when he could not swim? Just a FUCKIN prank. 

 

Everything they had done to Izuku was nothing but a prank. Every time he had cried to stop them they had said ‘Just a prank deku.’

 

It was just a prank to them. But it hurted izuku so much. It left him with emotional and mental scars. He had to just be there, crying ....as they laughed and called him names. 

 

Mirio had helped him build up his confidence. He was the first boy who had helped Izuku, taught him how to catch bugs instead of berating him, taught him to fish with Toshinori, and had even thought the cool legend of Allmight was cool.

 

Then ochako and iida became the first friends he had made with SHinso and soon Shouto. Many more friends later who he helped and helped him be a better person and build himself back up.

 

He had to find his worth and self-confidence, without Bakugou.

 

“I had accepted this arrangement to help my tribe. And only to help my tribe. Not to try and rebuild what we had before. There is nothing that will fix what has been done.” Izuku said filling in the silence. “That deku you knew once is gone.”

 

He now had enough to say. He turned away ready to leave the alpha. He said what he said. If the alpha was going to be unreasonable to talk to, he was going to have to find a way to break the mating bond with his friends alone.

 

“Meet me by the rose garden.” Izuku stopped frozen and curious. Was this going to be a fighting match? “Meet me there tonight, I-  just want you to hear me out.”

 

Bakugou said as Izuku heard the alpha depart as the sound of chirping birds and the forest surround him. Izuku felt chilled, however, as he had never once heard the alpha sound so…..sincere and soft.

 

Yet it made his blood boil.

Notes:

Should izuku meet with him? Comment what you think!!!

Bonus:

Kiri and kamanri training. Sero sensing some sort of disturbance. "Do you think their having a good chat?"

Bakugou: *boss music starts as he walks to them*

Chapter 7: Action do more then Words

Summary:

Izuku hears Bakugou out, but swears he will never yield to the alpha....or will he?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Izuku was flabbergasted, to say the least. He was heading to the rosegarden after a long heated mental debate if he should go. 

 

He wanted not to go to have the ash-blonde feel what he felt. It was a way of being petty and just making the blonde feel embarrassed and look stupid standing out there. But also in case, it was another prank and Izuku could be a laughing stock.

 

So what made him go? Well, three reasons outnumbered the two.

 

One was he was too nice to do something like that cause as much as he would love to hurt the blonde he would not go down to the alpha's level of cruelty. The second was he was not going to let Bakugou fear him from going if he was going to be pranked. He will stand tall and confront him instead of hiding. While the third and final reason was of his interest in the blond had peaked.

 

Why was Bakugou bringing love into this? Izuku did not love him, he forced himself to get rid of such feelings for years trying to forget him. And Izuku would be damned to fall for him again.

 

Perhaps it was a tool he will use to manipulate people to like him. But Bakugou never did that when they were younger. Well, it had been 13 years people do change. Well, do they? Izuku was not sure. But no way was he just going to curl up in his room like some coward!

 

Izuku had also brought with him a box. Now he knows it must have been Bakugou he plans on throwing it in his face after Bakugou speaks to him. He needs to hear him out first before throwing his anger at him because well he is not some monster. He has class after all.

 

Huffing he stood still beside the garden maze that would lead to the rose garden. Kacchan would use to drag him in here to hide from the other boys to whisper secrets to one another and make rose crowns pretending to be kings.

 

Talking of wanting to be like the legendary Allmight and to both work hard to be great people to help their tribe.

 

Kacchan would always put his hands on the sides of Izukus face to keep Izuku from spacing out or to look away from him when he would talk.

 

It was cute now looking back at the determination in the eyes of the blonde boy as he would try to seem serious and determined. But his chubby face and big red eyes, made him only seem adorable.

 

Izuku laughed a bit at the memory of the chubby cute pup. Before dread sunk in. That was years ago before things changed.

 

Now he was back here ready to hear the boy out after 13 years.

Izuku took a deep breath holding the box close to his chest before striding into the maze. 

 

He was just going to listen before handing him the box and calmly tell him he was not something for Bakugou to toy with and if he knew what was best for him he would stop his advances.

 

Simple, and easy. Cause it is a fair warning. His people were to be here soon to watch the wedding and once the day of the wedding ended and he still choose to make advances… let's just say Izuku will use force to make the Bakugou agree to break the bond….permanently.

 

Izuku was not evil but be damned if he were to lock himself to the same bully who humiliated him and almost drove him to death. And also use his sweet mother as some sort of leverage to make him marry Kastuki.

 

Maybe he should just attack the whole tribe? No his mother would not forgive him, plus not everyone was guilty of what happened to him. Maybe he should mainly get back at the Bakugous. What could he do to get them to agree to him and obey him?

 

It will need to be something he could have that will keep them from trying anything in the future, since they are stubborn and obviously would not leave him or his tribe alone if he were to break the bond between Bakugou and himself.

 

But what exactly?

 

Izuku smelled it then: the entrancing scent of spice. Izuku hardly noticed he was drooling before he shook his head and put on a bored and serious expression. He did out his herbs on his neck to hide his scent so bakugou will not smell him.

 

SO once he turned to the main part of the maze he saw the beautiful rose garden. It was still beautiful, a row of rose beds around what looked to be a tea room made up of main glass and surrounded by vines of roses. It was lightly lit by a bonfire from the inside. Which was where was a bench but now was a daybed with flowers carved into the wood. The door was shut but with the window and a few open parts not blocked by the roses and vines, he saw the handsome alpha standing there.

 

In his shirtless glory.looking off into the distance looking, worried. His brows were furrowed and he pacing. Izuku wanted to laugh at the cute sight of a big buff alpha with such an expression you would see on a young pup wanting to tell some other pup they liked them. It was cute.

 

But Izuku gulped it down stopping his inner omega from purring and tightened his back. He was probably worried izuku was not going to show. Izuku did take his time to mentally decided if he WOULd even come in the first place.

 

He went to the door and walked in as it was already slightly ajar. 

 

The alpha turned to look annoyed and for a second Izuku was about to throw the box at the fuckers face but just as quickly Bakugou looked relieved and even excited to see Izuku.

 

Izuku felt his heartbeat upon the view of the flushed blond awkwardly smiling standing shirtless with his chest bare with some scars and with the small bonfire made him look…well sexy. Izuku mentally slapped himself and sighed.

 

Kastuki then noticed the box in Izuku's hand and flushed and looked down to fumble with his fingers.

 

“I see you have not opened it yet,” Bakugou said hesitantly. He looked a bit hurt in his eyes.

 

“I will,” Izuku said without thinking. Why would he say that?! “....I came to hear you out. And then I will …decide to open it.” Izuku corrected awfully. God, why was it hard for him to be mean to this fucker.

 

Bakugou seemed to understand smiling a bit as he sat beside Izuku making Izuku feel flushed being close to a shirtless alpha. Like he has been around so many shirtless alphas, and been with naked women in the baths! He shouldn’t be nervous!

 

“I know you won’t believe me with words,” Bakugou said in the same deep alluring voice that sounded sincere. “But I will tell you to want I want you to know…”

 

Izuku looked at him silently agreeing. Izuku would 100% doubt whatever he said.

 

“I am very regretful for what I did to you back then,” Bakugou said looking at Izuku deep in the eyes. He no longer seemed nervous, aside from the flush on his cheeks that were slightly visible from the fire that crackled in the background. Izuku was surprised cause this was Bakugou, Bakugou kastuki. The boy who would yell and act like a gremlin when they were younger.

 

But right now he looked composed and so cool. Izuku had to shove it down his throat to keep composure under the gaze.

 

“There are no excuses for the actions I did. So I will not use any excuses. I do however want to fix what I had destroyed.” Bakugou continued. “You or anyone ….desearved to be treated any way like that. I do not expect you to forgive me just because I said I am sorry, but I do want you to know I mean every word of eating…I do not say things I do not mean….As you would know.”

 

Izuku knew that was a fact, but as the blonde had said it... He did not fully believe him. 13 years until an apology would be hard for anyone to believe. Plus who knows if this was scripted?

 

“I also want you to know about what I meant….about love.” Bakugou began.

 

Izuku already knows what the blonde could say; him using Izukus love for granted, Izuku being in love with izuku, or Izuku reloving him again….Izuku would never love him again. He would not fall for this alpha’s tricks once more.

 

But it become weird when the alpha looked away embarrassed scratching the back of his head as only the sound of fire and the harmony of the forest echoed in the room as Izuku kept his face composed and prepared for whatever the blond could say.

 

It seemed soon the alpha found his words and took a deep breath in and a long breath out as he made a determined expression and turned to face Izuku again. Izuku noticed then how he was no longer the chubby cute boy back then who made up silly promises. Now it was a muscular man with a strong jawline with fair skin. Red eyes with long eyelashes that looked deep into Izukus soul making his inner omega feel like it was being pulled out…

 

Izuku gulped down the feeling that followed from his beating heart, he was not going to believe nor fall for the alpha's words, once they are married he will save himself once his mother’s life was secured. 

 

He will make the alpha-

 

“I love you….Izuku.” Bakugou said before Izuku could study anymore of Bakugous face any longer. “And I do not plan on letting this chance get away again…”



Notes:

Oooof I love writing and imagining this domestic scene. Too bad the next chapter will be verbal fighting.

Chapter 8: Rejection......or is it?

Summary:

Bakugou made his confession, Izuku rejects it.......or does he really?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Izuku stared at Bakugou for a long moment. It was dead silent aside from the crackling of the bonfire and the sounds of the forest winds blowing the garden chimes. 

 

The words the alpha said echoed through Izukus's mind making his omega preen, an alpha with an enticing scent was in love with him. An alpha that was strong, and hardworking was in love with him. However, Izuku put a stop to those thoughts. It was a lie. A huge ridiculous lie. Love? Bakugou Kastuki did not know love nor did he ever show it.

 

And him saying it to Izuku of all people proved that Bakugou believed Izuku would be like before and immediately jump into his arms like some dumb omega.

 

Izuku was finding it hard to be angry, after all, it showed he was not the same kid who bullied him, who shunned him without any reason known to Izuku, and used him as a punching bag.

 

“You certainly…. got better at acting.” Izuku jokes, finally finding the words. However, as he laughed, the alpha looked at him confused.

 

“Acting?” Bakugou asked, looking at Izuku with confusion in his furrowing his brows as Izuku stood up.

 

“I never would have known you were the type to stoop so low but I guess I underestimate you,” Izuku said looking back at the alpha, expecting him to be scared to be caught in his web of lies. 

 

“I am not lying!” Bakugou huffed standing up. Izuku saw in the window reflects the determination in the alpha's eyes making him twist in anger.

 

“If that is true, I do not love you,” Midoriya said ignoring the harsh tone of his voice. “Are you planning on forcing me to love you?”

 

“I do not plan on forcing anything on you.” The alpha said looking down hurt at his feet as Izuku felt himself getting berated by his omega for hurting the alpha. He bit his tongue to stop himself from wanting to comfort the alpha or release a whimper.

 

“So you plan on me falling for you? Is that it?” Izuku turns to the alpha to which the alpha still keeps his head down as he looks at his feet. Taking the silence in Izuku knew the alpha's silent answer. 

 

“I am not that easy of a person to manipulate Bakugou. I came here for my mother’s life and soon after I plan on finding a way to break the mating bond permanently as soon as the wedding is complete.” Izuku explained firmly.

 

A mutual mating bond was needed to have the blood promise his mother and Mitsuki made. Once the two were mutually bonded they were not so easy to swoon for others and listen to the alpha and omega commands.  It was known to be called “Mated for life” as it was a deep commitment made between true lovers. Or soul mates. The married couple with the mated for life bond will go where some make blood oaths, like when some make promises to the leader of the pack or when two packs make a promise of peace. If broken it will eat them with guilt from the inside out, one of the most painful deaths.

 

Izuku decided he had enough turns to leave. “You aren’t going to open it?” Bakugou said in a painful voice making Izuku freeze aside his angry thoughts telling him to leave.

 

Izuku wanted to leave, this was the boy who almost got Izuku killed at 10 years old, the boy who made him shunned by everyone, the boy who was the source of his insecurities and the source for his thrive to be better.

 

Yet his curiosity peaked. He would be lying if he said he did not want a peak in the box of what the alpha had gotten him.

 

Collecting his composure he turned to see the alpha still looking down with a pained expression making Izuku be berated by his omega for hurting the alpha as his kind heart tried to fight to not feel bad for giving Bakugou his own medicine.

 

However, he found his body moving on its own towards the box slowly to untie the ribbons silently feeling the alpha behind him stop sulking and watch over his shoulder as Izku lifted the lid to see, sitting on top of a soft pillow velvet was a collar.

 

Collars were a way for alphas to give the omega’s they were courting to wear after being claimed. It was like a sign of ownership over their omega and Izuku envied the omegas in his village for their design of collars.

 

They were to be handcrafted by the alpha themselves to show their devotion to their mate with detail and accuracy. Mostly made of leather, with maybe a writing of the alpha or a few designs. But what Izuku held was a collar that had rare beautiful jewels applied to i t. It looked like something a princess would wear and Izuku was not feminine nor a princess enough for such a beautiful collar. It was light green with solar full crystals that made Izuku think he would look beautiful but he pushed his omega down to put the collar in the box gently.

 

He lost the anger he had before where he would have thrown whatever was in the box across the room and left the alpha broken with rejection like did to him in the past, but once seeing such an act made him just treat it with care and walk out briskly in the night as tears fell from his eyes over what could have been his.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Izuku could not sleep that night. He was so confused and angry with everything. When morning crept in he stayed in his nest until Ochako pulled him out and forced him to eat.

 

Later as they walked in the garden he told her what happened the last night to his embarrassment and anger.

 

“Wow, and literal crystals?!” Ochako gasped. “Well, I guess his feelings for you could be true..”

 

“No, they shouldn’t. Maybe he hired someone to make it-or-maybe his mother hired someone. Such dedication for a collar should be for true feelings for someone he loves!” Izuku says, rubbing his head with irritation.

 

What is happening right now? Bakugou could not have made it. It had to be a trick. It could not be real. The collar was something he had only seen with true mates that had gotten a mutual claim. Yet it was like something Bakugou would do. 

 

And his mother telling him to go out, Izuku knows Bakugou would never let his mother punch him to do things; in the past, she mostly told him what was right from wrong which somewhat worked as Bakugou was not some heartless monster. But he was indeed a jerk for what he did to Izuku for no reason. Why did he do what he did?

 

“I should investigate further into Bakugou to see why,” Izuku mumbled as Ochako giggled. Izuku frowned looking at her furrowing his brows. “What?”

 

She pointed behind him to which he saw the person in question the alpha awkwardly pacing with what looked to be a basket. Izuku and Ochako were behind a few bushes and from what Izuku could tell after the development last night it could be Bakugou debating on heading to Izuku to ask for a picnic to talk about last night.

 

Izuku hated how he knew that and how cute the alpha looked mentally panicking. He glared at Ochako who rolled her eyes at him as she waved goodbye.”Well, I will leave you two lovebirds alone.” She whispered hand covering her mischievous smile as Izuku flushed bright red.

 

WE ARE NOT -!” Izuku screamed before covering his mouth, remembering the alpha was not far from him. Turning he saw that Bakugou looked surprised to see him and was slowly walking toward him as izuku gulped down and fixed his composure.

 

“I-I wanted to…see if you could spare some time…” Bakugou murmured with uncertainty. Which was understandable. Izuku just walked off without a word.

 

Izuku was going to agree. He needed answers after a long night of thinking and debating. He needed to know more about Bakugou. Why did he like him? And if so why push him away? When did it start? And what was he planning? Or thinking for that matter...

 

So that's how Izku found himself sitting next to Bakugou on a blanket deep in the garden by the rose garden house while Bakugou unpacked some food with an obvious small nervous smile as Izuku clenched his heart trying not to flush at the cuteness of an alpha.

 

“Did you hire Sato to make all of this?” Izuku asked, trying to keep himself away from being swooned by the alpha. 

 

He smirked at this, the alpha was impatient and only was good at helping chop up foods so no way he would have cooked all the small fruit tarts, chocolate croissants, and cute decorated cookies like his soldier Sato who helped cook in the kitchen for their stay and was well-liked by Kamanri, Mina, sero, and Kirishima.

 

Yeah, the alpha had to only have done cutting up the fruit.

 

“Yes, I had Sato…teach me…” Bakugou murmured, turning away with what looked to be a small pout. Izuku flushed and looked off in the distance. This is too cute . Izuku thought as he cleared his throat.

 

“You…wanted to talk,” izuku said, trying not to think about the tough-looking alpha cooking for him.

 

Bakugou finished putting down the last of the baked goods fruit bowls and fumbled with his hands as he looked down in shame and embarrassment.

 

“Yes, I feel it is what needs to be explained. I-I am not using it as an excuse for my actions but I just wanted to tell you, before I get your final answer ....” Bakugou said as Izuku took in a deep breath of fresh air. He was going to hear Bakugou.



Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this update! comments are much appreciated!!

Chapter 9: Forgiveness??

Summary:

Bakugou tells his story, Izuku is conflicted....plans revenge? But will he go through with it?

Notes:

05/31/2022- changed the last part of the chapter had an idea for angst but hurt too much I changed it... I am not an angsty person

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

 

It was not a long story, but it was also short. Bakugou cared about Izuku just as much as Izuku cared about him. He loved the boy following him, loved him for their shared interests, and wanted what was best for their people. Then Bakugou went into detail about how it began. It started with him believing Izuku to look down on him, making him feel weak, and it got worse as the jealous boys who also hung with him lied about Izuku using Bakugou to become royalty.

 

Bakugou began questioning his trust, shoving people away, and the anger he felt for being used was pushed toward the poor Izuku. 

 

The day Izuku left Bakugou had overheard the boys who lied to him celebrating, about how they got to have Bakugou wrapped in their hands to take Izuku's spot in the castle with Bakugous mom and father. Not only that but their parents were the influence of their plan. In anger and heartbreak, he got his parents to find out about their scheme and banned them, and locked himself in his room for not believing Izuku over the two weasels. He tried to look for Izuku alone every day even when it rained and even when he got hurt but his mother stopped him. He was angry at everything, about his friends lying, and losing his dearest friend. It took him forever to even consider anyone else his friend. But no one could compare to the boy he had left behind.

 

It took years until he saw his mother ready for travel, when he asked her she told him of the promise she and Auntie Inko made and how she should break it. Immediately, Bakugou begged on his hands and knees to not break it. This was Bakugou’s one chance to see Midoriya and fix what had happened. With his mother finally caving she sent a letter and gave Bakugou a warning that they may not respond.

 

“I honestly thought you would just be sent a letter for my mother to cancel the promise.” Bakugou sighed. Meanwhile, Izuku was thinking about how it was that easy? He could have done that? It was that simple? 

 

This was great news! He can cancel it and his mom will not die. It felt as though a heavy load got off his back. Wow, this was way less stressful than it was feeling for him when he first learned of his situation.

 

BUt something dreaded him thinking of breaking the promise...Looking how soft the alpha looked by his side made his heart do loops. His omega relaxed in his presence, he found himself liking the alpha. Which is very wrong because he hurt him terribly in the past. 

 

Conflicted Izuku was unsure what to do now. Should he break the promise? Did he want the alpha to be his mate forever? Was he going to marry the alpha solely to help his village before leaving him?

 

The thought of leaving the alpha scared him, no it hurt him. Angered him. Izuku was conflicted about the situation now. What was even happening? Bakugou was hurt but izuku was hurt, how should he compare the two? 

 

For starters, Izuku was not going to forgive Bakugou that quickly, and then he can work on his emotions soon.

 

“So when I left you realized you liked me..” Izuku asked as he bit into a muffin. If the blonde realized he liked him when he was gone it was dumb to like him now. So what if he realized he liked him now? He hurt him, he suddenly misses him for bullying him? Izuku was not going to be some jerk feeling relizatiom.

 

No sir. He knew his self worth no way in hell was he going to be treated as something for an alpha to abuse and then treat what happened did not happen.

 

“No, I have loved you since, well, forever.” Izuku almost choked at that statement. “I was just…so hurt that you would have been using me…”

 

Bakugou looked down guilty as he rubbed his thumb on the rim of his glass of strawberry lemonade. The food was already almost entirely consumed and Izuku kind of felt bad for eating during the story. But it was really hard not to when the smell of delicious dishes was just sitting there to lose its warmth.



Izuku huffed in frustration as he glared at the muffin he bit into.

 

“Do you not like it?” Izuku looked at the alpha who looked …nervous making arrows stab Izuku in the heart. 

 

“I like it’s really good,” Izuku said without a second thought. Seeing the alpha looking bashfully pleased made Izuku feel sickeningly happy. He was angry when he said those words. Stupid alpha making him feel all these stupid feelings. His stupid face, stupid smell.

 

“W-well, now I know you did not do it out of ill intent,” Izuku said, clearing his throat. “However I will not forget what had happened… “ he mentally patted himself on the back for sounding so mature.

 

The alpha looked alright with that decision but sadness and regret were in his eyes. Izuku immediately felt his omega growl at him for being tough on the alpha.

 

“I do however see myself forgiving you-” Izuku said Bakugou looked up in awe with hope. Izuku immediately took control again. “However! It has to be through time. I will forgive you soon after I get to know you again.”

 

Bakugou wore a cocky smirk and huffed. “ Just wait Deku,  will court the fuck out of you.”

 

Hearing that name made Izuku’s heart flatter for some odd reason. He was, however, still going to correct bakugou but a maid came interrupting their time making the alpha growl at her as she stuttered for him to go to his duties.

 

Bakugou huffed in frustration before bowing goodbye to Izuku and following her begrudgingly. Izuku still sat there with a beating heart as he tried to decipher these emotions.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Izuku paced his room as Ochako giggled at him. He told her of the events and angrily refused what she teased him for.

 

“Deku~”

 

“Stop it!” He growled flustered. He was going to hear him out only now that he knew it was not ill intent he had his omega going crazy seeing it as a green light. However, Izuku did not see himself happy that his omega forgot all the pain that he went through.

 

It was stupid. He wanted to be angry at the alpha and go up to his stupid face to slap it as hard as he could and yell at him. Yet his omega seemed so at the idea of touching the alpha's cheek to see the alpha's soft face again for his blonde eyelashes and alluring scent.

 

Izuku slapped his cheeks and groaned. What leader was he? Falling for temptation?!

 

Well, it was not like Bakugou was an actual horrible person, still, he hurt Izuku. And Izuku was going to get Bakugou some payback. Plopping on his comfy chair near the window his mind pondered.

 

Ochako only sighed as she shook her head smiling, heading off to do some dusting.

 

How would he make Bakugou feel pain for what he did to him? Well, he was not going to be extreme that's for sure. He was not going to meet Bakugou’s level since it was a misunderstanding…but a misunderstanding that hurt him deeply.

 

A light blinked in his brain as a plan was made. An evil smile was on his lips as his omega growled at the cruel plan.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

That night when Izuku headed down to dine with the Bakugous he was surprised to be met with an overly happy cheery atmosphere when he was seated by Bakugou and across from Bakugous parents.

 

The three were surprised but happily welcomed him and Ochako to the table. Ochako led many conversations which had Izuku notice that since he was with Toshinori’s tribe they had an accent. While the Bakugou tribe sounded loud and bashful, their language was more slow-paced and alluring. 

 

Izuku spoke a bit about how his tribe was, how his people lived, and of the nearby tribes and kingdoms, he was allied…

 

Izuku hated to admit it was a nice dinner and he had a nice time talking to them, it was like he never left and he felt comfortable more then he had in past days fearing the worst of what they were planning against him, but as he sat with them he only felt their welcoming warm era. Which also made him feel bad for not talking with them before but that did not mean he forgot what happened to him in the past that hurt him badly. Izuku finished eating and the older couple went to bed Bakugou offered to walk Izuku to his room which izuku said yes without a second thought as Bakugou and he walked in awkward silence. But Izuku felt like he should say something before he would talk none stop but right now he had nothing to talk about, his mind was completely blank, and he needed to say something, anything. Well, he does need time to get to know bakugou and he needed time to see the tribe more before his friend's arrival...

“I was wondering. if tomorrow if you wanted to show me around the-” Izuku bagan, however, the alpha seemed to have known what he was going to ask. And immediately pounced on the opportunity.

 

Yes .”The alpha said as Izuku felt if the alpha had a tail it would be wagging faster than Iida. 

 

“Alright I will meet you at the flea market at 8 before noon,” Izuku said, ignoring the fluttering in his heart as his face stayed composed.

 

“Okay.” The alpha said a bit out of breath as he seemed to be in a daze as izuku went into his room bidding him goodnight.

 

Once the door closed Izuku’s face turned to beat red as he ignored the fluttering in his beating heart.

Notes:

I felt like making a long detailed back story of Bakugou would mirror Izuku's and I had a hard time trying to put it into detail.... Sorry for the long-awaited update I have finals for college math. SOOOO see you next update!

 

Chapter 10: A long Stroll

Summary:

Izuku is getting ready for his dat- I mean stroll with Bakugou. It is not a date he says.....But his heart could be saying otherwise?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Do you need help?” Ochako said as she sighed looking at Izuku who was trying on his probable 100th outfit to wear with Bakugou on their- stroll.

 

Izuku huffed and allowed her to help as she hummed as she undressed him from his outfit. It was made up of a robe with a fabric of dark deep red with small designs spread around his waist and over his shoulder.

 

The bottom robe was the same white one but the one that will wrap his one shoulder and waist will show the effort. One harder to make with the limited inking and pattern put on it will show the amount of respect the person held for the other in his tribe. A plain color meant less effort. Which was what Izuku wore the first few days here in his old tribe as he hated everyone. But now with Bakugou’s past and the two making amends of some sort he wanted to put more of an effort.

 

Not because he thought the alpha was cute or something. Cause that was not a reason for him sweating.

 

“So, I was surprised when you wanted to head into town with him…. What changed your mind?” Ochako asked as she looked at him with a raised brow she undressed him as Izuku rose his arms huffing.

 

“If you are thinking I am gaining feelings for the alpha you are more wrong,” izuku says in a warning tone, narrowing his eyes glued to the mirror.

 

“I never said anything about love~” Ochako sighed with humor making Izuku flush.

 

“Aside from the point, you thought it didn’t you?” Izuku said, looking down at her as she looked through the fabrics in the chest they brought for their clothes and jewels.

 

“I believe this one would bring out your eyes,” Ochako said ignoring Izuku and instead of changing the subject. Izuku huffed, blowing some hair from his eyes as he refused to look at what she was wrapping around his waist.

 

“Mirio and the others will arrive sometime tomorrow.” Ochako said, making Izuku smile. 

 

“Has Todorki and Tsuyu written about their progress?” Izuku asked, hopeful yet with some sort of pain in his chest that he chose to ignore.

 

“Nope,” Ochako said as she put the fabric over his shoulder he looked to see he was wearing not just some fabric but the exact fabric his mother had worn for her wedding with his birth father who died protecting his mate and up.

 

Izuku purred as he rubbed the soft purple velvet that had a golden pattern of triangles that were not visible far but close. He smelled his mother from that fabric inhaling the scent and making him relax. It was barely there which meant it was well contained. This is hard in their tribe as everything is often moved around or forgotten.

 

Izuku then turned to Ochako to ask where she found it when he saw her walking to him with a simple flower crown that an omega wears when they were ready to be courted or were looking for a mate. When being courted the white pure flowers will be changed to a purple lily to show their admiration or pride of the alpha or beta courting them. The thinker of the vines in the crown showed the devotion and support in the relationship to become.

 

It was based on the tribe's old ruler being fond of lilies and wearing white lilies at her wedding and purple lilies till she died with her mate.

 

White men are pnatureally. And the crown Ochako was holding was not thin veins with white lilies but purple.

 

“It is not a date so put that away. I don't even know how you found those.” Izuku said, waving his hand as the other rubbed his eyes frustrated. But Ochako sighed, shoving it into Izuku’s chest making him catch it with an eep.

 

“You can do as you wish with it then.” She said walking away to leave the room. “I just thought it would match..”

 

She shut the door silently as Izuku flushed angrily. He did not believe his stars! Did Ochako think he liked Bakugou? Did others think he had a crush on Bakugou? Did they think he fell for the alpha who ‘saved’ him? 

 

Izuku beet red glared at the flower crown wanting it to dissolve when his inner omega growled at the thought making him tremble. What was wrong with him? It was just a flower crown he can just leave it and forget about it. 

 

It was no date, Bakugou was showing him around the village that Izuku had suggested the two should do. And that was it, no romantic intent whatsoever. Izuku put the crown (surprisingly gently) until he felt something in his gut swirl, maybe Bakugou did not know his tribe's tradition.

 

Maybe he could wear it….but only because Ochako put in such an effort not anything else. He thought angrily as he placed the crown gently and adored the look he was finally set up for the stroll with his fiance…who he is forced to marry.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Izuku walked to the meeting spot as he was followed by Tokoyami who he knew had a raised brow probably eyeing the crown Izuku walked with his stoic expression making him seem calm- or maybe unfazed as some alphas eyed him annoyingly or a few beats flush.

 

Izuku was covering his scent still as he covered it because he was not ready for anyone in the village to smell him. Just then a scary thought popped in his mind, what if what Bakugou said the other day was a fib, what if it was some sick joke on getting Izku to put his trust in Bakugou only to be tricked again, mocked, and only to be stood up and left to wait hours upon hours for someone who was horsing around with people who laughed behind his back?

 

Was everyone in town on this, was that the reason people smirked seeing him? Why did people avoid him in the street? Was everyone in on it? Was it going to happen again to have izuku look like a fool again?

 

“Midoriya,” Izuku snapped from his thoughts from his mental panic to see the man he was not only at the place he was meeting bakugou up at but where Bakugou was standing in his glory wearing a nicer fur cape with his signature scowl only to look less intimidating and softer. With the red eyes looking at him deeply as though the world around them seemed out of focus. With the familiar spicy scent of the alpha enticing him as though it were a gypsy danger… Tokoyami cleared his throat.

 

Bakugou’s eyes went from soft to anger glaring at the man next to him. “You brought a guard.” He said almost….annoyed. This was not the case as Izuku knew Bakugou was strong and able to fight for himself as izuku was able to take care of himself too thank you. Izuku did not need an alpha or anyone for that matter to come to his aid.

 

“Just in case you didn't show up…” Izuku confessed bowing to Tokoyami who went off bidding goodbye, heading off in the direction of the castle not revealing his face from the hood.

 

Bakugou nodded, looking a bit guilty, making a whine hold in Izuku's throat, choosing to change the subject.

 

“Do they still have the Bookstore? I only visited the west part…” Izuku said as Bakugou looked somehow …. Challenged. Like when they were younger and some older kids wanted to try and say they were the best only for Bakugou to come on top in the end.

 

“Just wait, this will be the best goddamn day of your life!” Bakugou said a bit loudly as he was about to grab Izuku by the wrist Izuku’s omega was about to snarl only he waited for Izuku to take his hand making Izuku take a second to comprehend.

 

Usually, before Bakugou would drag him around as it started with Izuku walking off to look at things or to drag Izuku from trouble. Now the alpha looked a bit flustered with his hand out for Izuku to take. 

 

Izuku had to bite his tongue to not flush to keep a calm face despite his wildly beating heart with his omega purring at the sight thinking of the cute alpha.

 

“Just promise me you won't leave me.” Izuku found himself saying without thinking, in a sort of whisper though breathless.

 

“I never want to,” Bakugou said it shocked Izuku to see the alpha did not face him but Izuku did notice the way his ears flushed red at the tips of what the alpha felt. As their hands tightened in the hold of the other not wanting to separate.

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter is a continuation of their date but someone interrupts....who would such a thing >:( ???

This was going to be the last chapter but I still felt like it needed more idk drama it needs some spice and tears and ........interruptions >:)
See you next update!!!!!

Chapter 11: What must be confessed

Summary:

Bakugou and Izuku go on their date- er what Izuku would call a stroll through the Bakugou tribe, then Izuku and Bakugou are alone Izuku feels like he has something he must confess about.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Izuku was a nervous child, he was very talkative to everyone, sure….. but he was always nervous about new things and always kept mumbling when he got cornered. He thought he got over that part of him long ago when he was determined to no longer be the Deku he was…so why was he so nervous right now.

 

He had no idea why, he was simply being shown around his old home, by his old childhood friend. Who was also his fiance, his ex-bully, and just many twisted and confusing feelings along with the alpha making Izuku struggle on keeping his composure?

 

They were merely holding hands yet his inner omega was going crazy clawing to release a purr of satisfaction. Adding on with the flower crown makes his omega want to wrap his arms around the alpha's arm and warn off anyone who would want him.

 

But Izuku was strong, he was not going to let his omega take control. They were merely holding hands to not be separated, they were only going around for a stroll, and the marriage is still not yet sure to take place. In fact, they might marry mainly for their tribe's benefit so there was no love. Sure Bakugou apologized but the pain was still there for Izuku.

 

What can be forgiven will not be forgotten so easily.

 

Upon walking to the book store they were passing through a market of people selling fruit on their stands. Some stands selling jewels and various things as they yelled prices.

 

Izuku was looking around at the stands, noticing that there were a lot of people in the Bakugou Tribe…Izuku’s tribe was smaller and when someone new came they were immediately welcomed to their pack. There were so many new faces and smells making Izuku kind of paranoid as well as intimidated.

 

Izuku then felt Bakugou slow down his pace a bit making Izuku confused as they were not near the books store yet except when Bakugou was suddenly at his side walking at Izuku’s speed and slowly wrapping an arm around Izuku’s arm making the two walk side by side.

 

Izuku was about to pull away but then remembered he had to keep his appearance so he merely allowed the alpha as he kept his focus elsewhere to keep his face from heating up.

 

The library was fun surprisingly, Izuku thought it would be awkward silence but Bakugou was able to bring up topics for izuku to work with. It seemed the blonde followed the man's work, Sir Nighteye, as well.  Who turned out to be an apprentice for Allmight who was now Izuku’s stepfather.

 

Well, until it was time to pay…

 

“I am paying,” Izuku said stubbornly, shoving the alphas money pouch away and pushing him closer to the nervous old man who was watching this happen.

 

“No, I am paying,” Bakugou said, shoving Izuku's away and phishing his back again to its exact original spot.

 

“No, I insisted on coming here so I can buy my books,” izuku said, doing the same thing again.

 

This had gone on for a while until Bakugou pulled out a second money pouch shoved both towards the old man and grabbed izuku and shoved it into Izuku's chest for him to grab. Izuku was about to speak up but bakugou merely picked up the three big books Izuku picked that he wanted to read in the castle and began walking out of the store making Izuku look at the store clerk to pay more but the old man shook his head as though he did not want any more trouble. 

 

Huffing Izuku caught up to Bakugou who was merely waiting outside. Izuku was about to yell at the alpha. Only the alpha was buying some candy apples so Izuku calmed down quickly as he realized he was hungry. As the two continued to walk around the village.

 

Izuku hated to admit it but it was…nice walking with the alpha. He was always not too far from izuku and always had a hand either on his lower back or gripped on Izukus as if he did not want to let Izuku go astray. Izuku would be lying if he said it did not make his heart flips.

 

Which was unsettling, he was not falling for bakugou. He was probably still nervous. So he brushed it off. But of course something today wanted to test him.

 

As Bakugou and Izuku were walking around the tribe they saw a small fair happening in celebration of their marriage. One booth had an arrow shooting contest and Izuku tried to do it to win a stuffed animal for Ochako as she had been working in Izuku’s place as he shoved everything until the last minute.

 

So he attempted but with the alpha's eyes he messed up making him give up and began walking away except Bakugou seemed interested and walked right up and shot a clear arrow at the target perfectly all three times. Making Izuku drop his jaw in awe. He hit the targets perfectly! SO perfect of a shot Toshinoi and miro who taught him would have fainted from their years of training!

 

“You can use an arrow?” izuku asked as Bakugou shoved a stuffed animal into him.

 

“Yeah? I am the one training my men. It would be odd if I did not.`` Bakugou gruffed, grabbing Izuku’s hand and leading him down the crowded street.

 

“You do not seem like the type to be good with an arrow,” izuku said honestly.

 

“I am the best at everything d-Damn nerd.” Bakugou stammered huffing.

 

“You can call me Deku, I don't mind.”Izuku sighed. It was not exactly an insult anymore as it was more like hoe Ochako told him as a way to say ‘ You can do it!’ which makes it stupidly cute.

 

Bakugou slowed his pace to him being by Izuku’s side again with a flustered scowl on his face puzzling the omega.

 

“O-only if you call me that nickname..” He murmured, so much so that izuku would have missed it with the sound of the people around them talking, yelling, laughing, or sounds of music far different from Izuku’s tribe's type of music. 

 

Izuku took a long thought on what the alpha was referring to until his brain did a massive jump start. “Kacchan?” Izuku found himself saying once the name had crossed his mind.

 

And Izuku was shocked to see the alpha look at him for a quick moment, surprised or probably caught off guard before his face wore a soft satisfied smile. He looked forward with a flush on his face with determination, suddenly making Izuku feel somewhat flustered.

 

He could smell the alpha’s happiness which was fueling his omega making Izuku flustered and his heart beating fast. It made him want to hit the alpha for making him feel that way but he chose to start with choking his stuffed animal he would not be giving to Ochako.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

After strolling through the village the two were able to talk more. It was refreshing instead of the awkward tension before where Izuku was on his feet or glaring at the alpha. Fearful of what the alpha was planning but now Izuku can begrudgingly say he was wrong.

 

Why was he so scared of the alpha? The alpha was always brash and loud, yes but whenever Izuku would look him in the eye the alpha would crumble his facade a bit. Like a dog when offered a treat. It was adorable. Izuku would be lying if he did not like it.

 

The two learned more about each other like why Bakugou became friends with Kirishima because he was cast from his last tribe and Denki was from another village. who moved in the same way as Sero, and Mina came from Kirishima’s old tribe to be here with him. 

 

Bakugou seemed genuinely happy about them being his friends despite what he said about how annoying the ‘extras’ were and how he would not say their actual name sometimes in conversation said he had some respect for them.

 

Izuku and he were walking when Bakugou brought him to the place he almost forgot about: their hideout.

 

It looked well kept but smaller than how izuku remembered, it felt bigger when he was younger but now Izuku and Bakugou inside made it cramped with the small bookshelf continuing the surprisingly well-preserved books they would read to each other.

 

Izuku felt memories flooding in almost making him cry, almost as if it were not for the alpha next to him making him sweat bullets under the calm mask he wore as the silence surrounded them in the small slightly cramped hideout with only the sound of the forest.

 

Light from the disappearing sun hit them and Izuku knew if he looked at the alpha he would fall into those red eyes due to the scene and lighting.

 

“I see this was well kept,” Izuku said, examining the small fort which was far more sturdy and well-built than Izuku recalled.

 

“I came here a lot…Needed a quiet place to think.” Bakugouconfessed as Izuku nodded in agreement. He also liked to have a quiet place to think, after all, stress was a lot for a leader and he sometimes needed time away from his friends, not because he hated them or found them annoying, it was just because he needed time alone.

 

It was getting more chilly as it was almost nighttime as Izuku held the stuffed animal Bakugou won for him in one of his arms. He was about to just brush it off when suddenly Bakugou threw a cape onto Izuku’s back making him jump thinking the alpha was going to bite the exposed back of his neck when he had turned to look at something.

 

Izuku flushed realizing the alpha did something so domestic. Making him bite his bottom lip to hold back a flush that still showed.

 

“You did not need to.” Izuku huffed looking at the alpha, to Izuku’s dismay, looked smitten.

 

“I wanted to,” Bakugou said, looking down as the sunset light hit him perfectly to show his scared abs and long blonde eyelashes, making Izuku feel flustered as his heart did a million flips.

 

Izuku felt like he was flying, Bakugou was hardworking, yeah barbaric, and arrogant but he was so honest and loyal. It made it so hard to hate how it turned out all those years feeling as though the boy he believed to be a monster or heartless prince was so caring and smitten under his facade.

 

“It’s getting dark, we should return to the castle,'' Bakugou said, suddenly getting out of the small fort confusing Izuku who followed behind him. Izuku’s omega churned at the alpha’s sudden leave and yelled at him to follow like an alarm.

 

“Wai-” izuku was about to stop the alpha when he tripped over some rock falling onto his face. Immediately as he lay there in twigs and grass, he kept repeatedly mentally chanting in his head how embarrassing this was. He was not going to look at Bakugou and he felt great shame as he laid their face on the ground.

 

“Deku, shit you okay?” Bakugou sounded concerned as Izuku heard the alpha coming back to him as he smelled the alpha's scent making his face red as he stood back up patting himself off of any dirt. 

 

Bakugou popped out from the bushes he had disappeared from his sudden leave to come to Izuku to help him get some twigs out from his hair gently lacing the flower crown on his head. making Izuku clear his throat.

 

“I’m fine, but why did you run off?” Izuku asked, arms crossed as he glared at the alpha who huffed a bit before answering.

 

“I just-I…” Bakugou said before pausing, looking at Izuku before looking down and Izuku would wait. He did not want to rush Bakugou since it would only upset him. It was a lot like when Bakugou had confessed.

 

Bakugou seemed to finally speak again as he looked determined and looked back slightly down at izuku. “I am afraid that I have made you uncomfortable.”

 

“Uncomfortable?” Izuku was repeatedly confused. 

 

“You said you did not want to be forced to marry me…I do not want you to feel as though you have to love me back,” Bakugou explained with a familiar regretful expression as the alpha looked down. “I apologize if today I made you feel any discomfort.”

 

Izuku felt his heart flip. So the alpha was worried he would make Izuku uncomfortable? He was not at all the whole day. If anything Izuku..”I found nothing you did today making me uncomfortable. Everything you did made me -” 

 

Izuku slapped a hand on his mouth, shocked at the voice that belonged to him to say that out loud. “Ignore that! I said nothing! ” Izuku said, waving his hands as the alpha merely looked at him a bit taken aback. Izuku knew just from the alpha's shift in scent he was satisfied.

 

Izuku groaned as he covered his face which was burning up. The alpha was happily chuffing as he closed the distance between the two as he then bagan purring as he rubbed his face into Izuku curls as Izuku removed his hands to flusteredly try and hold back a purr which Bakugou caught him trying as he looked at him smiling softly to rub his cheek onto Izukus scenting him making Izuku gasp a little from the scent of the happy alpha making him release a purr making him red.

 

“Deku-: Bakugou began gently taking Izuku’s hand into his to gently kiss the palm making Izuku’s Purr increase in volume. Izuku let the alpha lean into his neck to slowly peel off the medicine covering his scent.

 

“Kacchan..” izuku said breathlessly as Bakugou sucked onto Izuku’s scent gland.

 

“I missed your scent,'' Bakugou said a bit, hungrily making Iuzku feel himself arousing from the smell and touches from the alpha. He never had planned to make love with Bakugou, but right now he was ready….

 

“Hey, midoriya.” Izuku jumped away from Bakugou who looked shocked and angered by their interruption. Izuku blushed, embarrassed to see it was none other than Todoroki Shoto with a satchel standing there oblivious to the couple’s moment with a firestick waving at Izuku as he walked closer.

Notes:

TODOROKI!!!!! >:o

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BAKUGOU"S POV!!! See you next update!

I just am happy how popular this fic got. it was originally going to be 5 chapters but then with many comments I got I was like "Well it would be disappointing if it was short and simple, it needs spice' Now I have only 4 chapters left of these two lovebirds. (Even If Iuzku denies it) However, Bakugou still has to deal with izuku's mother lololol see you next chapter!

Chapter 12: Loose strings

Summary:

Their date is interrupted...and their Wedding coming closer Izuku and Bakugou's deal with the last few things...but it seems they missed a few problems of their own

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

“Kacchan!” Izuku yelled breathlessly as he tried to keep up with Bakugou as they ran through the woods to look for the perfect hiding spot Kastuki had claimed to find. Izuku was slow but he was slower as he had to carry not just their nets, his bag full of books but also pull the sled holding the wood and small tools for the fort they would build.

It was mostly kacchans idea as he believed it would be a base for them to keep their secrets from outsiders and where they will train and study to be the greatest leaders for their clan. Well, Deku would be at Kachan’s side not exactly a leader but it still did not stop the two from challenging one another to be number 1.

Izuku was not as tall as the boy and was not as fast but he never gave up and always pushed beyond his limit! He wanted to be by Kacchan’s side and hopefully be on an equal footing with the boy!

But right now he stopped and sat on his bum rubbing the sweat off his forehead.

“Oi deku!” Kacchan stopped his walk to run to Deku’s side huffing puffing his cheeks. “We aren’t there yet!”

“I-I am tired Kacchan..” Izuku whined tiredly as Kacchan huffed and took the sled and began walking away. Making Izuku jump. “K-kacchan! Please don’t leave me!” he said on the verge of panic immediately making him gain his energy back to run behind Bakugou and the sled.

“Keep up deku! I’m not waiting for you so you will need to move it!” Kacchan growled as he did not look back knowing Deku would follow him.

“Ok, Kacchan! B-But can you slow down…maybe jus a bit?” Deku said in a whine as Kacchan glared back at him.

“Hah?! I am not slowing down for you Deku! Keep up!” Kacchan began running. “Besides once you see the perfect spot you’ll see it was all worth it!”

 Izuku huffed angrily but his eyes filled with determination on the new challenge, as he ran after the boy to keep up with excitement for their very own fort where it was only for them and them alone without anyone to ruin their time together.

________________________________________________________________________

“Todoroki!” Deku said looking flustered as he stepped back away from bakugou making him miss the warmth from the omega as he angrily scowled at the intruder. The fucker had half red and white hair, was well built and dressed similar to his deku without the flower crown, and colorful cloth wrapped around the omegas waist draped over the shoulder...

“I thought you were coming tomorrow?” Deku asked the bastard who nodded.

“Yeah, but I was bored and came leaving the others when they set up camp for the night,.......oh but I made sure to leave a note.” The monotone man said shrugging as if he did not interrupt their moment.

He could not smell the guy which angered him. Were this half and half bastard covering his scent as Izuku did? Could be useful in war fairs in the future. But that was aside the point. The nerd was talking to the guy who interrupted their date and steamy moment.

He was now addicted to the omegas scent now that he was able to get a taste for it he wanted more and with the bastard here he was no doubt going to have to wait until deku allowed him in the future which Bakugou did not mind since he would fucking die for the nerd.

He was going to court him properly so hard that deku would be a flustered mess. Which is a struggle he will admit since Izuku is a hard omega to be impressed which is challenging. But he loves Challenges as he was Deku he was courting and of course, it would not be easy. This is why it is more fun to keep trying.

Bakugou was snapped from his thoughts when he saw the bastard lift a hand to take a twig out of the nerd's hair making him growl and step by dekus side to gently but quickly pull the twig out glaring at this’Todoroki bastard who looked at him with no emotion merely shrugging.

“Ah, this is the Bakugou you are marrying?” he said looking at Izuku who flushed. Making Bakugou’s inner self scared, did he know f Bakugou’s cruel actions? Should he apologize? And he spoke of others coming, does that mean Auntie-

“H-Hey!” Sero’s tired out of breath voice popped in from the distance. He was supposed to keep guard from any extras in the area since it was not within the tribe's walls…he was going to give Sero a piece of his mind later.

“Its fine plain face he knows Deku.” He huffed taking Izuku’s hand in his. Sero bowed apologetically. (Missing how Todorki tilted his head in interest at the black-haired man.)

“Sorry bakugou.” He said apologetically with slight fear.

“Just take him to the guest room and Deku will return to the castle with you guys since it is late.” He huffed as he missed Deku’s face of disappointment which himself realized and shook the thoughts, unknown to Bakugo, away. 

“You okay Midoriya?” Todoroki (who was the only one to see the weird action his friend has just done) asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine Todorki.” He squeaked and the boy shrugged and continued to follow Sero.

Izuku was going to follow but his ankle suddenly gave up on him almost making him fall if not for Bakugou having quick reflexes to catch the smaller man with his bug hands easily despite there being barely any visible light now due to the night sky filled with various stars as he noticed the omegas eye widen looking up at him which the stars reflected onto making Bakugou feel himself lose a way to speak.

Deku had gotten more muscle sure but he was shorter than Bakugou still, not by a lot but he did have to tilt his head a bit to talk to him. It was not just appearance-wise that Deku changed, but also his personality.

When he had first arrived he knew that Deku was more in control of his words and his emotions. Deku never gave anyone a chance to bring him down and made sure he was not to be played with from what his mother had described and from his own experience, Deku was very assertive and vocal on his boundaries and beliefs.

Like how he did not want some hot-headed alpha to claim him or just use him which Bakugou would never, he has changed a lot from the past also but he needed to show Deku he was not that kind of alpha and had been worried that he made Deku uncomfortable throughout their date.


“Midoriya are you okay?” The fuckin bastard said as Izuku moved a bit away from bakugou.

“Yes, I just twisted my ankle a bit from falling earlier…” Izuku said a bit flustered. Bakugou huffed as he berated himself for running off making Izuku run after him leading to him falling.

Bakugou still was memorized from finally being able to smell his omega. It was far better than how he had remembered when they were younger. Bakugou would be lying if he were to say the scent could compare to anything. It was alluring and addicting.

He could say it was minty like pine trees and fresh like a forest wind. Sort of sweet like how an omega’s scent should be but not too sweet to where he was disgusted. It was just the right amount of sweet.

“I can carry you to the castle.” Bakugou twitched at the bastard's nonchalant voice. Was this bastard wanting to touch his omega? Steal him away again?

Not letting Izuku answer as he swiftly picked up the omega who squeaked bridal style as he made sure to make eye contact with the fucker to show him that this was his omega and no one, not even God would take him from his side again.

“Kacchan!” Deku growled a bit hitting Bakugou's chest. (Flushing furiously but it's too dark for Bakugou to see with only the torch Todorki holding letting him see his face.

“Sorry.” bakugou huffed out and scented his cheek against izukus as a form of apology as he began walking past (the mildly puzzled) Todorki and Sero (who awkwardly stood there knowing he is but the third wheel.) to head to the castle.
Meanwhile, Izuku was struggling on controlling his scent as he was pressed into the hard BARE chest of the alpha who held him dearly close like a precious treasure.
_________________________________________________________________________

Bakugou was having a great morning, he was able to have Breakfast with Deku in the garden with his parents. Sure he wanted it alone but his old hag wanted to tag along and the whole time the two bickered cause she kept touching his cheeks and trying to feed him and Bakugou kept telling her to fuck off which she yelled at him leading to a match.

He was a bit worried Deku would get annoyed but he seemed unbothered and just chatted with Bakugou’s father about the garden and the tribe.

Bakugou was happy deku sat next to him, however, they both still needed to prepare for the rest of Deku’s tribe to arrive. Bakugou was anxious for meeting Auntie Inko…would she hit him? Or yell at him? Bakugou deserved both honestly and Inko would surely beg Izuku to leave him….

“I will talk to my mother,” Deku said suddenly when the two were walking side by side in the garden. Bakugou was happy that the omega had an arm wrapped around his arm as they walked. Sort of felt like a real married couple which it will once he wins Izuku’s love.

“About what?” Bakugou asked with furrowed brows. Izuku looked up at him with a raised brow as Bakugou took a moment to recall what he was just worried about. “Oh..”

“She will listen to me, And my friends will want to meet you. SO you can start by training with Todoroki…” Deku said and Bakugou frowned. “What?”

“Bastard freaking pisses me off,” Bakugou growled but deku patted his arm with his other hand. Still, he was angered at the bastard for interrupting his time with his soon-to-be mate. ANd he was not a man who would have sex before marriage but last night he was fuckin ready to do it when he smelled the omega when the fucker ruined the mood.

“He’s a good guy, besides you two would be great friends! He also is the son of King from the Todoroki kingdom so it would be good for you two to get along since he will be king.” Izuku explained. Ah of course Deku would pull a nice move, it would bring more trade and more protection. Making a greater economy with being able to get produce not possible in the Bakugoukindom to obtain from the Todormi kingdom without having to struggle. Bakugou would be fine with talking to one of the Todorki brats, however....

“Him? I thought it would be the Daughter after his oldest brother went mad and Disappeared…” Bakugou asked and Izuku shook his head. Making his green curls bounce a bit.

“No the two older siblings refused and with Todorki back they put him as sole heir,” Izuku explained as Bakugou looked at Deku's expression. With the morning sun, it brought out his eyes and curls making them glow. His skin looked smooth and sparkled with freckles as the omegas eyelashes fluttered making Bakugou memorized.

It was sad that Izuku went back to cover his scent. Well luckily he has his cape from last night with his scent to-

“Can you stop staring at me,” Deku said suddenly making Bakugou pop from his daydream? “Anyways Todorki is already at the training grounds.

“Oh sorry.” bakugou huffed (Missing Izuku’s blushing face) letting go of Izuku’s arm. “I guess I will before the guest gets here.” Bakugou bowed to deku before walking off to the training ground.

But little did Bakugou know how helpful the training with Todoroki is for him in the future.

 

 

Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this update! Comments are appreciated and hope to see you next update!!!

Chapter 13: Quality Time

Summary:

Izuku wants to spend some time recollecting what happened the other night while Todorki and Bakugou share their thoughts...

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Izuku flushed as he put his hands on his cheek as he stood in the garden. He could not believe what was happening to him. He had wrapped himself around Kach=chans arm like some sort of damsel! And he never could forget about last night. It was too embarrassing to bear! He had almost lost himself once he had the alpha on him like that! It was wrong on so many levels! They were not married and it was a scandalous act.

 

Izuku was happy with breakfast, he was surprised at how Mitsuki tried to feed him and acted as like his cold shoulder to her did not affect her. Masuru sato politely and talked with him about how Izuku’s tribe traditions and how their tribe will prefer their stay.

 

Izuku was nervous about his tribe's arrival. SHouto here had spooked him, making him forget that he still was a leader of his tribe. He was also embarrassed he was caught in such a position without his scent covered.

 

Sighing he walked out of the garden into the castle to head to his bedroom. He needed to lay in his nest to relax. He needed his mind clean and pure for when his tribe arrived. Ochako was off getting some clothes for the party tomorrow where both tribes would unite to announce the two tribes' leaders uniting.

 

Along with a peace treaty between the Todorki kingdom. Izuku sent Bakugou to get along with Todorki not just because he wanted them to be friends but so Todorki could properly judge Bakugou. Todoroki has an eye if a person is bad or good. He is a nice guy despite his lack of social cues. 

 

Nuzzling under the soft fabric he huffs, releasing the tension in his body as he takes deep breaths in his nest to calm his anxiety. He was losing his focus. Yesterday was not a date, and Kacchan was a gentleman and showed he changed but this was just after one evening, he still needed more time to determine if he actually could trust Kacchan again.

 

Would this marriage last? What if Kacchan found a more fit omega and left him? Or distanced himself from Izuku again? What If Izuku’s friends were in on this cruel joke?

 

Shaking his head he sunk deeper into his nest feeling as though he was missing something for his nest, as it felt incomplete.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Bakugou angrily sat down on a rock on the training grounds wiping the sweat off his forehead. This training session with this bastard was not only tiring but enraging.

 

Speaking of the bastard, Half and Half sat beside him with a calm expression making Bakugou sneer. The fucker was like some creature that had zero emotion. And his scent was ice cold and spicy making him want to gag. It was as unsettling as Kirishima’s.

 

“So you and deku grew up together?” Bakugou spoke annoyed.

 

“Yes, well our meeting was not on good terms….as he tends to be head-on with his ideals of helping people,” Todoroki said in a monotone voice as he was cleaning his sword as Bakgou was sharpening his sword aggressively.

 

He is not wrong, Deku tends to be stubborn when it comes to saving someone and helping people. Still, if this bastard put his hand on his omega he was not going to hold back when their break was complete.

 

“Yeah, he always has been stubborn.” Bakugou agreed. Todoroki looked at him Making Bakugou furrow his brows. “What?”

 

Todorki was quiet before looking off with a sigh making Bakugou frown deeper. Was this Bastard looking down on him? Sure he was over it but this guy was Deku’s friend and despite him ruining his moment with his future mate this fucker could determine if the rest of the Toshinori tribe accepted him.

 

“You just seem like a good guy.” He murmured puzzling the alpha. They barely spoke and beat the shit out of each other with wooden swords before moving on to real swords.

 

“What gave you that idea?” Bakugou gruffed angrily.

 

The fucker only shrugged and sighed. “I don’t know.” Bakugou only rolled his eyes, focussing on his sword, looking at it as he ignored the odd man's words.

 

“So you and Midoriya…the wedding is in a week,” Todoroki said that Bakugou, satisfied with the topic, switched to one he can enjoy.

 

“Yes, for the past weeks I have been courting him. I did not want to start off marrying him without a proper courting since when he left we were…not on the best of terms with a few…misunderstandings.`` Bakugou murmured the last part. It was his fault Midoriya almost died and left.

 

He was the reason for the nerd turning into the cold man he is now. Or tries to come off as since yesterday he saw more expressions on the young man’s face than when he had first arrived. It was nice to see him try and act nonchalant but he was flushing his ears making Bakugou know how to test the young man's buttons by spoiling him and challenging him at games and buying him sweets.

 

“You are smitten with Midoriya are you?’ Todorki interrupted his flashbacks of those familiar gleaming green eyes from the last night making him flush.

 

“Shut up!” Bakugou yelled, turning away to hide his flushing face. Fuck he was a doofus for the nerd. He needed to get his emotions controlled when he mates with him or else those fuckers will tease him more than they did when he baked for the nerd.

 

It was a hellish day of them asking how he and his omega had their picnic and how he looked adorable in an apron baking in the kitchen with Sato with a cloth to hold his hair back.

 

But it was all worth the embarrassment to see his omeg eating it all up by his side. A satisfied chuff came from him with a smile on his lips. Back still turned from that bastard that is.

 

“And with what I saw yesterday the courting is already completed..” Todorki started making Bakugou glare at him. Was this fuck insinuating on they were about to make out in the woods?! Sure yeah true but why the fuck was this bastard saying it so bluntly?!

 

Yeah, Bakugou would have happily accepted the invitation from his omega but it was still scandalous because the two were not yet mated or married yet. And worse his old hag would beat his ass if she caught wind of him putting moves on deku before the wedding. Not made at Deku since he is her favorite but at him for getting him pregnant since Bakugou will not lie he will never be resisted filling his omega up to the brim with his knot and cum to show his adoration for the nerd.

 

That was if he could stop acting so goofy with the nerd! He stumbles with his words when those eyes look at him and he can’t help but avert his eyes when their eyes meet. The nerd was just so darn cute and stubborn it made Bakugou mushy like pudding.

 

“That flower crown was probably made the day before just to keep the flower from looking wilted.” Half and Half continued as though Bakugou was not imagining such sinful thoughts of his fiance.

 

“Yeah the flower crown was pretty…what about it?” Bakugou asked curiously. Out of anything why bring up the flower, it could have been something he could make for Izuku on their next picnic.

 

“Yes, he must have worn it to show how much he loved your advances..” Todoroki dropped, making Bakugou’s attention increase.

 

“Mind going more into detail, Buddy ?” Bakugou said with a glimmering look in his eyes.

 

Todorki tilted his head confused by the odd change of attitude. 

 

“Sure, but it’s hot out here so let’s talk about it inside cause I am thirsty.” Todorki complied as Bakugou nodded in agreement but with no complaint like he did when Todorki suggested a break from their match for a breather. All while Izuku sat in his nest with an odd feeling churning in the pit of his stomach.

Notes:

Ooof next chapter what will happen next?? Comments are much appreciated see you all next update!!!

Chapter 14: The truth will free us

Summary:

Izuku's tribe comes to celebrate and help prepare for the wedding....And with preparations, Izuku and Bakugou can finally enjoy the party before their wedding day.....but will will all go as planned tomorrow?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The next few days were… not bad but also not good. For starters Kacchan was getting more handsy and confident. Though with Midoriya’s tribe arriving the two were handed their own preparations for the wedding and the confirmation for the combining of the two tribes along with Izuku trying to reason with his mother was hectic for himself.

 

When he told his mother privately when he showed her her room of his development with Bakugou she lashed out and wanted to storm at the Bakugou’s believing they brainwashed him. On the verge of going feral he ordered Tokoyami to guard her door with two other guards. 

 

As she calmed down he had Bakugou’s Mother Mitsuki and His mother have a moment alone which seemed to work out well as the two now have tea every morning in the garden. But he knew she was not ready to meet Kacchan. His omega was protective and did not feel it was yet time.

 

Along with having to keep up appearances with his own tribe members like Toshinori or Mirio and talk to the Todoroki family and their tribe members. Along with having to try on outfits for the wedding and having to prepare for future actions such as how to combine their tribes and how to build new homes for the new people who were excited to live in a new tribe while most were happily packing to go somewhere outside the all of the Bakugou tribe.

 

Izuku was able to squeeze some time with Kacchan ,sure.

 

“Kacchan can you pass me the sugar?~” Kaminari teased as he got into Bakugou’s personal space, making the blonde shove him away with a growl.

 

It had its ups and downs when they had free time. It resulted in Bakugou being in a wrestling match with his friends who would tease them. One incident earlier was at breakfast when Kaminari call Izuku-chan and with Kirishima the other day who wanted to help izuku carry some scrolls which Kacchan possessively took and walked with a hand on Izuku’s lower Back as Kirishima and Izuku were both puzzled where he came from.

 

Then when it was bathtime for Izuku, Tsuyu and Ochako, Bakugou tried to join them which lead to an argument between Izuku and Bakugou that ended in the two in the baths alone in angry and awkward silence with both facing opposite directions as Ochako and Tsuyu both chose to bath at another time.

 

Right now, Ochako and Iida were busy slurping their tea as Izuku silently passed the yellow- haired man the sugar. Tsuyu was away helping her parents with her siblings as they ran their store as Todorki was still working on his relationship with his father and Mother.

 

“Kacchan please don’t kill him…” Izuku sighed while the alpha complied with a huff before sitting closer to Izuku making Izuku straighten his back.

 

Kirishima and Kaminari looked at Izuku with thankful eyes. Sero on the other hand shook his head at the alphas obvious move.

 

“Midoriya!” Izuku looked up to see none other than Mirio, his older step brother. 

 

“AH, Mirio!” Izuku stood up and noticed Bakugou furrowing his brows and Izuku mentally sighed. Izuku wrapped an arm around Bakugous and led him to Mirio from the table, leaving their friends to talk amongst themselves. “This is my fiance, Kacchan.”

 

Bakugou huffed in pride at Izuku’s words as he bowed a bit to the slightly older blonde alpha who was also wearing a toga similar to Izuku’s style. “Pleasure to Mario's.”

 

Mirio’s smile seemed to brighten. “So you’re the man marrying my cute younger brother!” Izuku flushed at those words and dropped his jaw. 

 

“I wanted to ask you something in private!” izuku said, pulling his older brother away from Kacchan before he could say anything.

 

After that moment Kacchan seemed to happily want to spend time with Mirio making Izuku start to wonder worriedly on what embarrassing stories could be shared to Bakugou. Izuku would want to stop it from happening but still had many things to settle with the alpha, like where they stood along with his mixed emotions for the alpha.

 

He knew he was whipped for the alpha, he could not help but find himself daydreaming about their wedding. But he also had some doubt that this was a cruel joke. And with the wedding around the corner…he needed to mentally prepare for actually going through with the mutual mating that would take place on their honeymoon. Would it be a mistake if he agreed to marry the man who he had been forced to marry too?

 

Izuku sighed as he slapped his cheeks. Today was the day before the weddings, and his priority was to have the party run smoothly so that after the party he can hopefully talk to the alpha that plagued his mind.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Bakugou stood proud and tall waiting. He was to escort Deku into the party. Then do a toast and then dance. He was not nervous much in his life, but with recent events and new information he did not want to let the omega slip from his fingers.

 

Even as the omega tried to hide his feelings Bakugou started to take in the little signs that the omega liked his advances especially after their intimate moment the other night. He was thrilled as this meant deku reciprocated his love, however, he has yet to admit it.

 

Bakugou liked the chase. It was tempting and exciting. Which is in his nature since he always loved a challenge.

 

He was nervous about tomorrow as well. He will be married to Deku and tomorrow the two will make a mutual bond.

 

He will admit the past few days have not been his best since he could not find time to be alone with the omega. He did yes after finding out he bathed with that round-face round face bitch. But it led to an argument ending in the two embarrassingly sharing the lake facing away from each other. He was both angry and guilty for forcing the omega to bathe with him, he only wanted to scrub the omegas back and talk.

 

But they will have time for that after they get married.

 

He was able to tell Destepbrothertep broDekus'sabout Dekus childhood and boy did the man not disappoint, telling him stories of Izuku clinging to Mirio’s side and how his cute little brother would make him gifts such as flower crowns and poems. Mirio was bragging over how cute Deku was and he made it abundantly clear he liked Bakugou but if Bakugou hurt his brother he would make the Bakugou tribe disappear.

 

Which was understandable. Deku is adorable and very kind so of course, people would want the person who hurt their kind-hearted friend to disappear.

 

Bakugou had spoken privately to Inko as well, it involved her slapping him of course which he deserved but then after he and his mother explained everything she forgave him but said she needed time to heal which was alright. But he knew if Deku found out she slapped him he would feel bad.

 

So it was best to let it be. He huffed as he suddenly felt awkward with his painted bare chest. He fumbled with a necklace he wore that had fangs and various beads. Which was from his mother which was from generations ago of his ancestor killing the dragon trying to destroy their tribe.

 

It was a gift for marriage to show the next of kin will fight for their tribe risking their life before the village. Much like the sword, he got for his 9 or 8 birthday that was to be used for him to hunt a deer for his future mate (Deku duh) to show his love for his mate. Like a dragon was worth infinite a lot as it could get you killed even trying. His mother had gotten not one but two lions to show his father how much she loved him and he was too shocked to deny her advances.

 

He would kill a dragon for Deku but Deku would hate him for killing an innocent animal.

 

“Kacchan?” Bakugou turned to see a sight: Deku wore a toga with silk green on his head and around his waist with beaded jewels as a plain long needed necklace wrapped around his neck. He looked like a fuckin angle making him purr happily that this cute omega was his and his alone. 

 

“Kacchan, are you ready to go?” Deku asked again, furrowing his brows as he took Bakugou’s arm in his with a not impressed look.

 

“Yeah, I’m ready, nerd.” Bakugou huffed softly as he noticed the omega’s tip ears burn red. Making him not have to worry about deku not feeling the same.

 

______________________________________( reference to Deku’s outfit )_______________







Notes:

The next chapter is the party / their wedding! The final chapter and this fic's happy ending...with a hint of their honeymoon...

This chapter was short yes but the next chapter will be pretty long ...and a bit smutty......That would not fit in this chapter where it shows where the two stand. (Rip my sleep schedule)

08-08-2022 Fixed so many mistakes my Grammarly thing is fucked up. LoL
 

I really hope you enjoy this story as it will come to a close. After completing this fic I would like to see what story to do next. Bye, see you next update!!

Chapter 15: I do..?

Summary:

The wedding party is going smoothly, but will the two both want this marriage to go through? Will this be a happily ever after for the two?

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

There were tables filled with Toshinori and Bakugou tribes, but few ate outside on the large patio with the doors wide open so they could hear Mitsuki. Regardless of the tribe, all were dressed formally, with the Bakugou tribe wearing red and the Toshinori tribe wearing white.

 

Under the chandelier, there were no tables, but dancing was allowed. Before dancing with their parents, the wedding couple had the first dance. 

 

She knew what she would tell her pup: do not fuck up again or she'll personally rip off his head and feed its remains to a dragon. Bakugou was her son and she knew he was just as smitten with his mate as she was with hers, but it took her much less time to show her love than Bakugou did.

 

An unwavering brat. In her attempt to quiet the room, she tapped her glass. Everyone fell silent awaiting her speech.

 

She put her glass high as her mate did the same, seated and Inko by her side who did the same with Toshinori. “Tonight we not only bring together two packs together with the wedding beginning at midnight..but also with a new bridge to a new pack among us.” Gesturing her glass to the Todoroki table where The Leader alpha huffed puffing his chest intimidatingly while his sweet wife beside him smiled softly and bowed a bit.

 

“Now we will be proud to announce our happy couple who will be mutually mated tomorrow: ……Bakugou Kastuki and Izuku Midoriya!” Mitsuki cheered as on cue the big doors opened to reveal the alpha and the omega with his arms looped on the Alphas arm making the alpha flush. 

 

A cheer for the couple as they walked in elegantly to the middle of the dance floor.

 

Izuku was nervously keeping himself from doing anything embarrassing like blushing like an idiot or making himself trip. Oh god if he tripped in front of everyone he would kill himself. However, the alpha beside him was just as nervous with his blushing-tipped ears.

 

Bakugou was nervously trying to figure out how to talk to Izuku. They started dancing already since he was so caught up in his mind he could not focus on his old hag's speech but on the omega in front of him as the music played. He was a good dancer, unlike Bakugou who had no patience and had to practically stay up some night to practice and try not to explode those morons' faces for teasing him for practicing for his omega.

 

He was still nervous about tomorrow, the wedding as well as the …honeymoon. Where they will make mutual marks to bind the two for life.

 

Making the bond will make it impossible for them to be affected by others’ scents or others' advances. One who betrays the other partner will kill the other with betrayal or both as some who live drive themselves mad with guilt.

 

But Bakugou would never betray Izuku. Never again. He fucked up once before and he was not going to do that again. He just got the omega he had left behind back in his life, and he would kill anyone or anything to keep him from leaving his side again.

 

Speaking of omega he flushed as he remembered the omega was dancing with him in front of everyone filling him with pride. But then dread, it was just them with music, making it awkward. He should say something to help the tension between the two just swaying and twirling in front of everyone.

 

Along with the very steamy moment they had the last time they were alone, the last thing he wants the omega to feel is Bakugou only being after his body. 

 

“You look pretty,” Bakugou said bluntly mentally slapping himself. Stupid stupid alpha. You slaughtered beasts AND fought wars and you say the most original compliment? He was supposed to woo the guy he has been flirting with! 

 

Why not say the omega’s eyes were green like jade? Or The omega’s strength from training was like an alpha? Or Say something to impress the omega, but not pretty . Like something a child would say to anything they thought was remotely catching their attention like a butterfly.

 

“You do too.” Bakugou heard the omega murmur, making him chuckle off the nervousness as he noticed the nerd was trying to avoid making it obvious he was checking him out.

 

Bakugou opened his mouth ready to comment when he saw the omega let him go, making him frown as the music changed for him to dance with his mother. Begrudgingly he went to his mother. He will have to find time for his omega later tonight.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Izuku danced with his mother happily. The other guests began dancing and the ballroom was filled with chatter and happy smells of omegas, and alphas. Betas were just as happy. Ochako and Iida were dancing both gracefully and childish as Todorki danced a bit too formal with a bashful yet happy Sero.

 

The music was loud and cheerful with the beating of the drums and the other instruments. Jingles from the Bakugou’s tribe people wearing beads would clash as the fabric from Midoriya’s tribe would flow like an ocean as the person twirled and spun through the ballroom from partner to partner.

 

It was joyous as the sun was setting as people showed no sign of stopping to rest. Even as the food was served people still danced. Only pups and elders would sit either whining about their hurt feet or enjoying from the side as they ate with a few others who wanted to recharge for energy to burn on dancing.

 

Izuku went to talk to people with his mother by his side and then to their table to eat. Bakugou was off with his friends yelling and roughhousing. Kirishima and Mina were dancing as Kaminari was in a headlock by Izuku’s soon-to-be husband Bakugou.

 

Izuku was looking at his alpha; he only noticed his mother giggling beside him, making him flush, losing the smitten expression of awe. Izuku was a bit excited as he was nervous about what would happen tomorrow. He will be mated and then he will be Kastuki. But his mother…

 

“Mother, do you like him?” Izuku asked as he sipped some wine looking at her for her opinion. His mother’s life was what made him come back and realize his feelings for the alpha, and it was scary to think of her rejecting the alpha. He was already coming to accept that the alpha won his heart.

 

The rejection of his dam to his mate could probably make him react; maybe he will be angry, or maybe he will beg. It is a gamble. In some cases, an omega will go mad with anger at the rejection and kill the dam before killing themselves out of guilt but Izuku was sure his omega would never do as their family bond was stronger than a baboon.

 

“It is hard to forgive someone who I trusted, someone I love dearly to me.” His mother murmured with a  soft expression as she put her utensils down to place her hands on her lap. Izuku felt himself sweat at her words. “But, seeing how he has grown and the way he makes you smile,” A smile played on the older woman's chubby face as her eyes watered. “I see myself being able to make my baby happy again.”

 

He began to tear up a bit as well, he was no longer the shy insecure pup nor was he a reserved closed omega anymore. He was now more confident and more assured than an adult omega ready for what the future held. He had his alpha, and he was going to do whatever it took to please his alpha. And show his mother he was happy.

 

That she no longer could carry the burden for any misfortune that falls on her son. Now she can rest easy in her life as Izuku will live with Kacchan. They will be close but no longer as a pup with his dam like they were in the old home he lived where they would play and laugh with no worries as now Izuku had his responsibilities.

 

Was it selfish of him to leave the nest? To escape his mother to be with his mate?

 

“No.” His mother is hushed as she kissed his head. He must have been muttering without thinning…it has been so long since he did this, but when was the last time he had been this nervous? “Nothing is wrong with being happy.” 

 

“But what if I was wrong?” Izuku crocked, “What….what… if this is all a cruel trick, what if he put a spell on me or you sti-”

 

His mother laughed and held his hand as he smelled her relaxing scent soothing him. “My sweet pup still worries so much about me.” She hummed as Izuku calmed down as the music played he and his mother sat listening to the music as they still held hand and hand.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

It was past midnight when the party began to finally calm down. Many headed home to sleep for the wedding, servants cleaned, and some like Bakugou and Izuku’s friends either slept in their chairs stuffed full of food or partied still but with far less energy than before.

 

Izuku was out of his scratchy dress in his regular toga sitting in the garden house where Bakugou had confessed to him. He was just spacing out still unsure of what was to become of tomorrow. What was he to do now? 

 

One day he was praying for the downfall of the Bakugou family now he is excited to marry him. The man who he had felt many emotions for. Groaning he put his hands on his face. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was a big day. But it irked him. His omega was excited but he was nervous as hell.

 

What if he fell in the middle of walking up the ail? What if there was all a big jock to him? What if Bakugou was cheating on him? What if this was all a scheme to trick his tribe before getting killed off? What if Bakugou was using him? What if after they get married the alpha gets tired of him and leaves him? What if the alpha-

 

“Deku?” Izuku sat up dropping his hands to his sides to see the alpha he had been thinking about. “You should head to bed and get some sleep for tomorrow.”

 

The alpha plopped on the bed beside Izuku making Izuku jump a bit. Bakugou was tired. He had been on his feet all night and drinking with Kirishima and Kaminari.

 

Izuku was tired as well but his nervousness was keeping him awake.

 

“Well, I just wanted some fresh air. To be honest, I am nervous,” izuku admitted.

 

“Nervous?” Bakugou repeated moving a bit to look at Izuku who turned to look the alpha in the eye.

 

Izuku took a moment to take in the dark room with the noise of the garden. He needed to speak but no words were fully formed yet. He needed a second or more to word it correctly. “Kacchan, do you love me?” 

 

Yes, ” Bakugou said immediately with a bit of a scowl on his tired face. “I always have and always will you will be my first and last love.”

 

Izuku gulped back flush as his heart beat a bit faster at those honest blunt words. Still, it did not end Iuzku’s running mind. He has to say that though right? He has to be lying, he could be? But, he could be telling the truth. These past weeks were proof of the alpha change not just in his personality but heart as well as his appearance.

 

“But, you could just be saying that.” izuku did not get a chance to finish before his cheeks had two big hands clasping them to pull him in a deep kiss with the alpha making a possessive and slightly aroused spice scent surround him.

 

His mouth was invaded by the alphas younger that moved slowly yet rough as Izuku taken by surprise moaned a bit and was barely able to breathe yet he did not try to pull away. The alpha was practically devouring him as Izuku whimpered in the dancing of their mouths.

 

When the alpha did pull away Izuku was flustered and immediately wrapped his face with his hands. “What was that kiss for?!” izuku could not face the alpha! This was a scandal beyond measure! Sure it was their wedding day technically but still!

 

But the alpha, despite being red, looked seriously at Izuku directly (Barely through Izuku’s arms)  with his red eyes with determination. “I do love you, and I would die for you Izuku.” He said trying to act tough but Izuku could hear his voice trying to cover his horniness. 

 

Izuku flushed redder. He was just kissed, FOR THE FIRST TIME! By Kacchan. He was now scared if the alpha tasted the food he ate earlier or if he hated how Izuku did nothing but moan like a loser.

 

“Do you still feel that way..” Izuku looked at Kacchan to see the alpha with a grim expression, the same one from when izuku and he had the picnic and he had apologized. The alpha was asking if he felt just as he did before…when he said he did not love him.

 

His heart was already beating so fast, his omega was already running up the walls wanting the alpha to mount him! His scent was covered and he was already having to close his legs to keep the slick from coming out of him. The alpha was everything he wanted; a great leader with pride and confidence. And caring and hardworking.

 

Izuku always found himself looking back at the alpha and thinking of him no matter how badly he wanted to forget him. But the alpha always pushed him forward. Izuku could not lie, he could not see himself in life without his Kacchan.

 

“I-” izuku corked finally finding his voice but could not face the omega over how hot and red his face was still from the kiss. “I-I do not.”

 

Taking a moment to breathe, he was sure the breath he released was steam from the overheating body temperature that was within him. He felt the alpha's eyes on him and Izuku was sure he needed to explain deeper to him. Even if he did not want to or was too embarrassed to continue, he needed to confess his feelings.

 

“I love you, and I do not see myself..being with anyone, or living a life without you in it to …g--guide me.” izuku was ready to explode from embarrassment. He had said all of that? Was it stupid? Was it able to describe how his heart would beat and dance for Bakugou? No, it would be impossible for him to describe his love. Impossible!

 

Strong arms began to wrap around his waist and guided him to lay on the bed on his side. Izuku felt the alpha's lip gently land a kiss on the back of his neck making him tremble as the alpha released one of his arms to take off the leaf with the ointment to cover Izuku’s scent before Izuku felt a rough tongue run along his scent gland making his back arch. “K-Kacchan!”

 

Izuku felt the alpha rumble his chest calming him down and lulling him to sleep making him ease into the bed as the alpha rubbed his nose on his neck with soft kisses.

 

“I can’t wait to fuckin mate you Izuku,” Kacchan said breathlessly. Izuku hummed in agreement as the alpha pulled him closer. Heat rose in Izuku’s face as the alpha continued to release calming pheromones Izuku released unintentionally happy content hormones. Just laying beside the alpha, he knew there was nothing to worry about, not anymore.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

The wedding bells rang before izuku could bink. The wedding was over and he found himself kissing his alpha in front of a cheering crowd. The alpha and he were dressed in pure white as flower pink petals fell from the rose hanging around them with the loud cheers making his ears ring.

 

A collar was wrapped on Izuku’s neck with a familiar green Jem design as the omega took in the alphas scent as the kiss broke. The alpha took a moment to take in his omegas appearance. Looks flushed and happy with a ring on their finger and a collar where he will place his 

mark right when they arrive on their honeymoon.

 

The shining sun lighted the church perfectly making it seem like gold was in the omega’s sparkling eyes and beautiful green curls.

 

Tears were in their parents' eyes who smiled with support. Their friends were busy screaming and cheering in support. 

 

Bakugou then picked up izuku bridal style making the omega flush confused before wrapping their arms around the alpha's neck. Bakugou chuckled as he strode past the crowd out of the church as izuku threw the flower crown from his head out to the crowd where it landed peacefully on top of none other than Eri’s head. Making the boy beside her, Kota, flush but with hope in his eyes.

 

After they got into the carriage, the crowd followed behind them, waving goodbyes and wishing them a good trip. The man driving set the horses off as Bakugou closed the carriage door. Unfortunately for the driver, it was an hour ride till they would arrive on their honeymoon…..and the two were patient to have their hands on one another after holding onto their edges for so long….Luckily for Inko, they will be mated long before midnight satisfying the deal she made with Mitsuki years ago.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Young izuku smiled as he ran to catch up to his best friend, smiling big with a flush on his cheeks as his eyes sparkled in awe. “Kacchan! Wait for me!” He said happily as his best friend, small Kacchan huffed with a pout with his hands on his hips and his hand out for stupid deku to grab. 

 

“Hurry up Deku! You’re too slow!” He huffed as Deku finally caught up out of breath. He took a few moments to catch some air as Bakugou waited patiently for his friend to breathe normally. The two were wearing fur and boots as Kacchan held a net made from bamboo and ropes.

 

“You go too fast Kacchan…” Young Izuku whined. But young Bakugou grabbed his chubby freckled cheek, making him whine. He was late due to him helping his mother carry firewood for the upcoming fall. The leaves were already falling and the green trees were starting to change color.

 

“Same thing as I said!” Kacchan huffed, releasing the boy who began rubbing the pain away from his cheek as kacchan huffed, taking the boy's free hand to guide him down the hill through the dirty and slightly rocky path.

 

“Come on! We have the adventure to go one Deku!” Younger Bakugou announced stomping his feet like the knight on the training ground did from his window when he was in class. Izuku began to do the same, making a rhythm and making the young green-curled boy giggle.

 

The two began to sing their song as they slowly and happily walked through the forest. Off on their little adventure by each other's side….




                                                                                                         THE END

Notes:

Not going to lie I actually cried making the draft of this chapter. The ending is so nice yet so sad as the story is over. I am mad at myself for adding that last thing of the two as children but I wanted to show how far the two had come from children before after....was it good?

I will say after the two marry the kingdom is in for a lot of Bakugou fretting or being overly possessive of his little omega. I won't do a one-shot as the story is lovely the way it is. Bakugou will spoil his omega for eternity and Izuku will forever be just as smitten with his Kacchan.

This fic took forever to do with all the planning and me trying to decide on which direction to take. I was actually planning it to be an adventure but it would take the tension from the marriage away and I mainly wanted to write a fic where Bakugou actually makes up for his shit then just apologizing and Izuku imminently forgives him. I also loved writing confident Izuku.

I am starting my college classes again so I will be slow on updating again. TT-TT

I hope you enjoyed this fic and the closing scene. If you have any questions ask me on Tumblr for updates as well or check out my other fics. Until next time or maybe not, goodbye. Comments really did help me through a lot of tough times thank you all for you're support! I will come back and fix a few mistakes or change a few things but until next time goodbye!