Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Da leggere all'occorrenza
Stats:
Published:
2022-03-28
Completed:
2022-08-17
Words:
28,405
Chapters:
15/15
Comments:
32
Kudos:
942
Bookmarks:
176
Hits:
23,528

The Man I am Being Forced To Marry Says He Loves Me?!

Summary:

Izuku was pushing to help protect his tribe and provide for his people, but with low resources and a lack of skills, he needs to find a way to help his tribe before the end of summer. So he is stuck being married to the one man he had both loathed and admired.

But it seems the alpha has plans...

COMPLETE! Aso on wattpad

Sep. 17 2022 fixed a weird glitch… this by Sherlock_Teddy not Anonymous anymore

Chapter 1: A rough start & ending, yet a new beginning

Chapter Text

                                                                                                ____________________________Prolouge______________________________________

Izuku was smaller than most pups in their pact. In the tribe, he was the youngest and also a bit of an outsider. His mother had been saved from a pack of wolves who took his father, the leader of the tribe, and the pact was Mitsuki who befriended the women.

Izuku was born and immediately was pushed to be friends with his mother's son, Bakugou Kastuki. Izuku was happy, as the two were inseparable when they were young. Playing hide and seek, loved adventuring, loved his mother’s food, and hearing stories of the great Alpha allmight who was believed to be nothing but a legend.

But Izuku and Kacchan both believed in the tails and wanted to be as good of a hunter and hero for their tribe.

But as time went on Izuku and Kacchan became distant. After the age of 5, Kacchan began shoving the small boy away. Kacchan used to protect him from the other pups who would try to bully him. Now he would go play with them and leave Izuku behind.

Nicknaming him Deku. He would humiliate deku in classes like saying he would probably present as some useless omega or throwing rocks as they walked home, witch at some point made Izuku bleed, and throw his books on the ground, which made Izuku have to buy a new one for school. And at some point ripped up a drawing he made for Kacchan of the two being adventures like in one of the legends of the great Allmight. Yet each time Bakugou done something, Izuku was quick to forgive him.

The incident that broke him was where they wanted izuku to play hid and seek with Izuku. Happy to play with Kastuki again he agreed and had hidden in a spot near where bakugou would know where to find him. It was small and cramped but he tried hard to contain his excitement.

He waited, and waited, and waited. It had started to rain and Izuku still waited despite needing to pee and the hunger in his stomach. The rain at least helped him not get dehydrated.

 It was near nighttime he walked home sniffling when he learned they had left him to go play at one of the other boy's barns. He had learned by overhearing two of the boys walking by how they had played with the pigs and got to ride a horse. 

Izuku was hungry and thirsty from staying in the hiding spot that the next two days he had got sick and refused to come out of his room as he felt so unwanted as he recalled the times Bakugou had ditched or stood him up when they were too meet up to play or when it was Izuku’s birthday and no one showed up but he still forgave them.. cause kacchan was someone he both loved and admired. But it was clear now, it was one sided.

Izuku, hurt and betrayed, chose not to bother Bakugou and chose to do the same to the other boy. Izuku closed himself off from everyone and sat in his room crying. He refused to move or eat or drink. His presentation came early due to stress making him almost feel as though he was going to die. Presenting as an omega at 10 years old was the earliest someone could present and harder for him as he would try to make a nest without the help of his mother and as a voice told him he was useless and unwanted.

His mother was so worried that she begged Izuku to tell her why he shut himself away. When he had she was so furious she packed everything and left the pact taking izuku with her after his heat ended refusing to listen to Mitsuki who demanded a reason for their sudden leaving.

“Inko!” her voice sounded pained as his mother put the last of their things in the wagon as izuku sat in the front away from the Bakugou women as he trembled. “Did our friendship mean nothing?! Have you forgotten our promise?! That day when I-”

Inko growled making izuku stiffen and the alpha women shut up. “If I had known that my son would be treated in such a way I would have rather died than have made that promise.”

Inko wiped her tears and sighed shakily. “My son deserves m̵̢̫͖̼͚̼̥̹̉̿̆o̴̖̞̜͖̜͚̺̥̰̓̇̽̔̍̑̾̏̎͊͠r̵̢̰̯͆̈́̊͊̿̓̏̏̋̀̕͝ẻ̶̢̟͍͈̳̬̳̻̫͚̐͋͗͒̊͛̏̓͝ ̴̞͇̰͙̠̘̳̦̽͋̈t̶̨̛̉͊͋͆̓̀̾͗̑̔̽̚̕h̸̘͕̤͐̇̾̆̾͑͝͝͠͠͝e̴̬͕̗̞̥̳͉̳͓̞͓̩̋n̷̡̛̜̭͓͓̗̞͎͕̞̝̭͐̔͆̈́͘̕͘͘ ̷̢̧̮̰͓̺̦̯̲̤̯͔͖̈́͒̈͂͒̈͐̌̄̕̚ͅs̸̝̤͔̠̮̼͍͖̭̭̅̃̓͋̈͌̔̈̏̉͆͗̚ơ̷̡̛̛͈͕̭̹̭̬̮̅̉̋̓͒̏̀͂m̴̢̪̼̭̦̯̘̰͋̽̓͌̒͒̕̕ͅę̶͙̩̝̘͓̌̕ ̴̡͈̲̲̺̍͒̉̑̿͜ạ̶̛̛͉̰̤̣̖̰͕̯̟̟͈̲͚̓̍͗̾̓̿̐̈́͜͠͠l̵̢̡͉̺̇̋̔̆̊̆͐͆͋͝ͅp̵̹̳̜̯͉͚̗͍̜h̸̹̜͍̩̣̏̍̉̎̈́̉̇̕͜͠á̸̡̢̛̲̭͎̙̲̟̙͖̗͛̏̑̃̀͐͐̚ ̴̧̧̲͔̟̭̜̯̣͚͕̩̘̩͌̋͜w̴̧̬̮͔̭͎̅̾̌͊́̓͌̔̾̆̈͛̑͘̕h̴̻͔̱̳̻̘͎̼̿̆͜ͅǫ̸͍̪͚̮̣̗̻͍̯͇͒̊̐̈́̎̃̒͋́͜ ̸̨͎͇̳̟͉̗̣̜̑w̸̧̡̺̻̣̘̘̪̙̘̪͙̖̆̑́̐͑̚į̶̪̹̑̅͆̌̇͊͌̉̏͂͐͋̚l̸̨̡̜̩͓̝͖͉͕̣̞̾̀̎̆̓̀͊͂͜l̴̨̗̪̭̹͗͒̉̾͋͌ ̷̢̱̞̩͐̇̒͐̔̎͆̍̂͋́͜͝t̷̥̣̯͚̺̔͂͂̀̊̆́̏̈̚͜ȓ̷̨̡̰̹̥̺̫̥͈̱͊̽̋ȩ̷̛̲͕̩͍̣͍̞͇̦̞̫̟͊̆͂͛̄͆̎̆͒̂͆̀͗͜ą̸̼̈̿̆̊̓̒̑t̷͕̥͚̞͕̺͔̯͓̪̋̐͗̓̽̔͝ ̶̨̖̳͚̝͈͕͚͉̏̏̃̓̌͛̔̇͒͆̕ḧ̷̪̳̳͖͓̬̼̳͚͊̌̃̂̕ȉ̴̘̽̊̑͆̃͝m̵̧̘͓͚̰͙͍̣̬̙̼̫̾͛͋̃̏̐̚̕ ̷͇͖̖̟̌̉͌͛̄̓̉͜ͅl̴̡̻̥̺͙̟̻̱̹̣͗͐̐͆̆̎͂̃̄̎̈́͌̃͘͜i̴̛̞͙͔̳̝̜͖̙͑͋͑͒́͆͌̃k̸̨̺̭̹̥͕͎̱͍̤̫̝̆̍́̈̚e̸̢̻͙̦̒ ̶̡̞̦̪͍͉̭̲̰͒̈́n̷̖̳̲̙̯̗̼͌͗͂̓̾ǭ̸̛̖̩̯͈̠̹͉͕̯̺́̎̄̋̈̓̌ͅt̴̒̀͜ḩ̷̧̛͈̘͇̎͌̽͂͗͝ḭ̸̮̐͗͘ṋ̶̬͔͙̮̘̆͌͗̑̔̅͝g̶̹̝̥̱̲͛̓̍.̸̧̛̣̻̟̠̼̠̖̼̘̗”̶̛̞͕̤̰͔̫̬̞̫͆̋̓͛̓͆͐̒̈́̌͘̚͠

̴̢̢̛̘̗̦̼̯͍̲͕͙͔̊̀̒͑̈́̋̓

 

                                                                                          ________________________ Present time _________________________________________

 

 

Izuku no longer remembers much of the past. He recalls some but forces himself to forget as he goes on to read. Izuku was left with questions. 

What promise? Why did that boy hate him so much? Why were the women so desperately trying to stop izuku and his mother from leaving?

Izuku shoved it away as he went on with his life. He was now 23 and now lived as a future leader for his tribe. Izuku was masculine and had grown taller. He was not small as other omegas or curvy or feminine-looking. But he was not masculine and intimidating like an alpha. He looked like a beta male which made him both welcoming and friendly yet strong and dependable.

Izuku looked out from his hut and puffed his chest in pride. His tribe was lively and filled with smiles unlike his old life of being scared of Kastuki and his friends with the villagers who were always looking down at him in distaste.

Izuku was not perfect, he had some things he was embarrassed about and an awkward phase that made him cringe but it was all part of growing up.

He wore a simple robe that was pure white that revealed his chest with shell bead necklaces with paint all over his body as he wore leather shoes. Everyone dressed in pure white and wore shell beads as the omegas or young pups wore bells to help find them if they were lost or if they went far as Izuku suggested as he wanted no pup to go through what he did.

Izuku smiled as he saw every villager he passed happily eat, sing, dance, and laugh. The sun was setting and the party became calm as everyone went home.

Ochako and Iida sat on top of a hill watching in awe. Ochako was a bet while iida was an alpha the two grew up in the Tshinoris pack and both were Izukus friends when he came and both helped him build up his confidence with the aid of Shinso, Todoroki, and Tsuyu.

Shinso was off on a hunting trip while Todorki and Tsuyu were dealing with family matters.

“I want to protect this,” Izuku said as Ochako and iida agreed.

“It’s so hard to believe it's been 13 years huh?” Ochako asked as she looked a bit sad.

“Time does fly by fast.” iida agreed. Which ochako giggled.

“Like that time Izuku had a thing for elder women when we were 14.” Ochako teased as Izuku flushed.

“I-I-I Well- I Just! d-Don't tell my mother please she will hate me!” izuku begged to shake Ochako as Iida scolded the two.

The evening ended with Izuku chasing Ochako and iida scolding. Tiredly Izuku walked home and took off the leaf that had herbs to cover his scent as he sighed deeply before plopping in his nest. Smiling he thought back to when he and a certain blonde played peacefully in the forest before shaking his head when his heart ached.

He had thought he had feelings for Mitsuki when he went into heat but all in all, it was the same boy who hurt him and betrayed him that made him love him.

Izuku felt tears form in his eyes as he whimpered in his nest trying to sleep.

 

.

 

.

.

“Izuku!” Izuku awoke from his slumber looking up making a merrp sound he saw his mother by his side. It was still nighttime, still, he was alert. His mother held a letter in her chubby hands as due to her regret for what happened to his pup she began neglecting her health and began overeating due to stress.

No matter how hard he has tried to assure her he was fine and it was out of her power she has never listened.

“Mother?” Izuku said before he saw her tears in the dimly lit hut.

“Izuku, my baby,” His mother began as he sat up confused to meet her eyes. “I-I am sorry to push this but, you know of our situation with our lack of castle and farming the past two weeks?”

 

Izuku nodded. He was the one to suggest sending a group to look for the castle and push SHouto to rekindle his family for more iron as Tsuyu went to her old home to ask for aid on their lack of gardening skills.

 

Inko sighed shakily releasing distress hormones. The omega women looked Izuku in the eyes. “When I was pregnant, And when I lost your father…I had promised to protect you from anything- and everything.”

 

Izuku gulped as he nodded feeling sad on the subject of the man he had never met yet respected.

 

“So when they  found me. I swore that I would give them anything. As long as they promised  to take us in with shelter.” Inko paused to breathe as anger radiated off of his dam as he knew who she spoke of. “I-I had trusted her. She had promised and assured me nothing would come wrong.”

 

Izuku held his mom in his chest as she wept as the smell in his hut became sour. He released calming scent as he rubbed circles on her back. He knew of the guilt his mother held and still had so much respect as she had stood side by him despite it all.

It took a long moment of his mother's crying and hiccuping before she sighed and continued. “You are to marry kastuki in spring.” She said bitterly as Izuku felt cold water hit him.

Izuku laughed nervously, this must be a sick joke. But before he could say such a thing she handed him the letter which he furrowed his brows as he read the note of long apologies and spoke of the blood truce his mother had made with the alpha women. A truce meaning if it was not met it meant his mother's death for breaking a promise with guilt. That If Izuku was not married by 26 to Izuku, he could lose his mother. He could not lose his mother, and he definitely did not want to return to that hellhole.

Izuku ripped the letter in rage as his mother only sat by his empty nest as he stood there breathing heavily. His omega was offended at being asked to mate with an alpha who treated him so cruely and had abandoned him alone. bad alpha, alpha bad.

He needed to think rationally without getting emotions involved in something like this. The Bakugous were smart in hunting and gardening and were great fighters. Better than izuku. Marrying into their family would benefit his tribe greatly. However, he would be stuck marrying the man he has loathed and loved regrettably. 

He so dearly wanted to march to the Bakugou tribe and rip them apart but he remembered his tribe's happiness from yesterday and the time he had with his friends warming his heart.

He needed to get resources quickly, otherwise, they would be stuck freezing and hungry from lack of food and resources by the end of summer. It all hung on him; his village's happiness and his mother's wellbeing. Toshinori was trusting him with the village while he was with Shouto for support, he had to decide what was best for everyone without putting his own emotion into something so critical as this that could cost someone his loved life. How could he be selfish in this situation?

Sighing he relaxed and turned to his mother with his answer.