Actions

Work Header

christmas

Chapter 13: third person pov – 8:57pm, still xmas evening

Chapter Text

katya is whimpering when getting up to sit on her knees, feeling the beads shift inside of her sends shivers down her spine. she looks over at violet and sees her with her top off, vibrator strapped to her, shining with lube. violet smirks and katya's eyes widen and her stomach flutters.

violet crawls across the bed, laying down on her back, spreading her legs a little, glancing at katya, then down at the vibrator.
katya takes the hint and crawls over, staring vi in the eyes with that little smile of hers that made violet go crazy. katya is straddling violet, standing on her knees, coincidentally standing perfectly above the strap.

katya reaches forward to touch and feel on violet’s boobs, massaging them, sending tingles through violet’s body. katya runs her hands down violet’s torso all the way to the vibrator. she finds the on/off button, and puts it on a light setting to start.

katya takes the strap in her hand and slides the tip inside of her and moans something loudly in russian. katya speaking russian was violet’s weakness. violet started rolling her hips, making more friction. katya takes in more of the strap, still moaning, occasionally crying out violet’s name in her accent that really comes and goes. violet moans out katya's name in turn. seeing katya like this had violet tingling all over.

katya suddenly took in the whole strap, with the loudest moans yet, clinging to violet's hips. kat was breathing heavy, so much pleasure surging through her with the beads in her ass and the strap vibrating, it was so much for her to be expected to handle. she was mumbling russian profanities that made no sense to either of them but violet was melting beneath katya, all because of the foreign language. she couldn’t help it, it’s not her fault that russian sounds so hot coming out of katya's mouth.

"you’re a good girl, kitty, you're doing so good. how do you feel, baby?" violet asks.

"feeling… i can feel the strap in my stomach," katya moaned in her high-pitched voice, head flying back, hair flipping perfectly. russian accent in full swing.

"feeling full…"

katya's pleasure was taking over her, she needed more, she needed release. violet took the memo, and took one of katya's hands in hers, interlaced fingers, and turned the vibration setting higher with the other. as soon as vi did that, katya was moaning in that hyper-feminine voice that violet loved so much. katya was overwhelmed with everything in her, she started gently bouncing on the strap, seeking friction.

katya was screaming and moaning, and before she knew it, she came loud and hard, squeezing violet’s hand hard, scrunching her eyes closed even harder than they were before.
she kept riding out her orgasm, moving her hips back and forth, stretching it out longer and longer, quickly getting overstimulated and starting to lose her breath. violet was admiring her lover as she turned off the vibrator. katya was panting and still softly moaning unintelligible russian from her intense orgasm. she got off the strap, bent down over it and licked the tip of it clean. katya took the strap off the harness and sat next to violet.

"tastes pretty good, made it myself," katya joked, still breathing heavily while talking about her wetness on the strap.
violet giggled and said,

"you’re so cute, if i wanted a taste you’d be sitting on my face right now."

"well can i? sit on your face?"

"get over here, kat."