Actions

Work Header

The Sexual Experiments of Dr. Tae Takemi

Chapter 3

Summary:

Takemi admits to Akira about what had happened during their last trial.

Chapter Text

Takemi’s phone had never felt so heavy before. She stared down at the screen, her private chat with her guinea pig open. The message [We need to talk, ASAP] typed out but unsent. She had been staring at the screen for fifteen minutes debating if sending it was a good idea.

Eventually she sighed, dropping her thumb onto the send button. There, it was done.

His response came rather quickly: [Is something wrong?]

[It’s better to explain in-person, stop by the clinic as soon as you can], she responded.

And then all she had to do was wait, all day. On one hand she was thankful it was slow, she’d likely be unable to focus on anything else if she had to examine a patient. But it also meant she had few distractions when it came to thinking about him. What would he say? What would he do when he found out?

Eventually she heard the door open and he came inside. Still wearing his school uniform. Carrying the same cat in his school bag as usual. What was the deal with that cat? Emotional support animal? She never got around to asking.

“Thank you for coming,” She said as she got up from where she was sitting. Let me close up, wait for me in the examination room.”

He did as she asked and she locked the front door, turning the sign to “Closed”. She found him sitting on the bed, as he usually did and she sat across from him.

“So, this is going to be difficult for me to say,” Takemi said before she explained everything, sparing no detail. The test, his side effect, her efforts to aid him and the aftermath.

When she was done, he was silent, likely in shock and she didn’t blame him. “I.. I know what I did was wrong,” She said, “I just have such strong feelings for you that I couldn’t stop myself. But we can work out what to do about that after we solve this mystery.”

“You don’t think we might have brought something back from the metaverse, did we?” An unfamiliar voice said. Which shouldn’t have been possible, there were only two people in this room…

Her eyes then settled on the cat, did it… always look like that? It mostly appeared like a normal cat but suddenly it seemed more expressive than a cat should.

“Did that cat just talk?” Takemi asked, now her turn to be in shock.

“Guess that answers that question,” the cat responded.

“Okay, your turn to explain,” Takemi said, trying to convince herself she hadn’t just gone crazy.

“Okay,” Her guinea pi- Akira said. She should use his proper name, they weren’t playing around anymore.

“In short, I’m one of the Phantom Theives,” He told her.

“I know,” Takemi responded. “You’re really bad at hiding it I’m surprised you haven’t been caught already.

“Oh,” Akira said a little awkwardly. “Okay, well then. What we do is that we enter a place called the metaverse. It’s like a physical representation of someone’s twisted desires. In a way you could say we enter their mind, we find that desire in them and we take it away. And with those desires gone, the people suddenly feel guilt for their actions, meaning they confess to whatever crimes they’ve committed.”

“And the cat…” Takemi started.

“I’m not a cat!” It interrupted her. “I’m a human! I was just transformed somehow!”

“It’s a long story,” Akira told her. He stood up, picking up the bag with the cat in it. “Morgana, I think you should wait outside.”

“Uh. You sure?” The cat, Morgana, asked.

“Yeah, in fact why don’t you head back to Le Blanc, this may take a while,” Akira told him.

He left the room to let the cat out, leaving Takemi with her head swimming with all of this new information. On any other day in her life she’d probably never believe what she’s been told, but now she’d believe just about anything.

When Akira returned, he closed the door to the examination room behind him. “Can I see it?” He asked. His face was red, he averted his gaze from her. “You know. It.”

Takemi blushed, she didn’t expect him to be so forward but after a moment, she stood up and slid off her lab coat. Slowly she stated to remove her dress, leaving her in just her underwear before him. Before she could try and stop herself she slid her panties off, revealing her new member.

It was already hard, she was both embarrassed and excited to have him looking at her body.

“Can I touch it?” He asked as he approached. She nodded. This wasn’t how she expected things to go but she wasn’t about to stop him.

He reached for it and gently brushed his fingers against it, it twitched and her breath hitched in her throat. His touch was like electricity running through her.

“To tell you the truth,” He said, “I have feelings for you too, even before this. But, ever since that day… I’ve developed these intense cravings. If you’re willing, perhaps we can help each other with that while we try and figure this out.” As if to emphasize his point, he grasped her cock, stroking it softly.

Takemi shuddered and moaned, she wanted to say yes, was desperate for it. But the words would not come, instead she grabbed him and pulled him against her, kissing him. It felt so good to feel him, touch him. She knew her wants of him were taboo but she couldn’t stop herself, practically driven mad by insatiable desires.

He pushed her to sit in her chair as he lowered himself, his lips trailing down her figure. She panted as she watched him, hardly able to sit still. That is until his lips pressed against the head of her cock. She gasped and shuddered as the head slipped past her lips. His hand stroked her as he sucked on her as Takemi panted and moaned out.

She felt the head touch against the back of his throat, it seemed he couldn’t take her all the way, at least not yet as he slid his lips up and down her shaft. Her senses were completely overloaded when she felt him slip his fingers past her sack and into her pussy, fingering her as he sucked her off. His fingers curled inside her as he picked up the pace with his mouth.

Takemi gripped the side of her chair, she wasn’t going to last much longer. And suddenly, like lightning she climaxed, her cock throbbing as it shot its thick load. Akira was only able to take a little of it in his mouth before he was forced to withdraw, her cum splashing over his face and glasses. His fingers still inside her pussy as it leaked its juices all over his hand.

Takemi looked down at him, catching her breath as he took off his glasses. His face was still a mess but it was kind of hot. “S-sorry about that,” she managed to say.

“It’s okay,” he said as he stood up, wiping his glasses off with a cloth from his pocket. “I’m farsighted, so I don’t actually need my glasses all the time.”

“Good,” she said as she stood up, wrapping her arms around him. “Because I’m not done with you yet,” she said softly into his ear before pushing him down onto the bed. She paused only to remove her bra and toss it aside before she straddled him. They kissed as she started to pull his clothes off. His shirt, his pants, everything. She unwrapped him like an eager child on their birthday and before long he was naked beneath her.

His dick was hard, grazing against her. She noticed it was smaller than her own, but not by much. It didn’t matter, despite just cumming earlier her dick was hard again and her pussy was aching for more than his fingers.

She kissed him again as she reached down, grabbing his cock and holding it as she positioned the head to the lips of her pussy. She was still wet from earlier and he slid into her easily as she lowered herself onto him with a moan.

It felt so good to have him inside her finally, after so long of wanting, never expecting to actually have it. She savored this feeling for a moment before she began to rock her hips against him, slowly at first before she slowly lifted herself, only to fall back down onto him.

She moaned out each time she felt him push into her, her head rolled back as she lost herself in the feeling. She felt his hands on her hips as he lifted his own to meet her. She looked down at him and placed a hand on his chest, “Patience, boy.” She said. “There’s no need to rush.” She leaned down to kiss him, still grinding herself on his cock. She could still taste some of herself on him, she didn’t mind.

“You’ll get to cum soon enough,” she said as she picked up the pace a little. He groaned out before she slowed down again. He was getting frustrated and she found that very cute.

“Takemi,” he gasped, she loved hearing him say her name, “Please.”

“Please what?” She asked, sliding down onto him a little harder than before. “If you want to cum, you have to ask properly.”

“Please let me cum, Takemi,” he groaned, and she smiled.

Alright then, my guinea pig. “Fuck me.”

He gripped her hips and suddenly began thrusting up into her vigorously, her whole body shook as she could barely keep herself from falling off of him as he violently assaulted her pussy. And she loved it, moaning out loudly until she felt him throbbing inside her and suddenly bursting. He filled her with shot after shot, it was hot and thick inside her. She couldn’t help but reach down and stroke her own dick until she was cumming as well, shooting her own load onto his chest.

When it was over, she sat there, still ontop of him. She leaned back as she caught her breath. “Fuck,” she groaned, “That was amazing.”

“Not how I expected my first time to go,” He admitted.

She paused and looked down at her, “Aww, I was your first?” She smiled and leaned down, kissing him again. “It’s an honor.”

She raised her hips and slid off of him, laying beside him, arms wrapped around him. “So now that we can think about this with clearer heads,”she said to him.

“Right,” He said, sounding like he had forgotten entirely.

“I checked the sample I got from you and there’s certainly something unknown there,” she explained. “I can’t say for sure but I think it’s the culprit behind this. Your cat said something about catching it in that metaverse place.”

“If I had to chance a guess, I’d bet it was in Kamoshida’s palace,” He told her.

“That was your first victim, right?” Takemi asked, “I heard about it on the news.”

“Yeah, his palace, the manifestations of his desires. They were all sex and lust based. He envisioned himself as some kind of perverted king of a castle.”

“I saw someone record his confession and posted it online,” Takemi said.

“Yeah, he was abusing the students he was coaching,” He said. “But I think we may have been infected with something from him when we confronted his shadow. He may not even have known about it.”

“His shadow?” Takemi asked.

“His other self,” Akira explained. “The person he envisioned himself as inside his palace. When we tried to steal his treasure, he transformed into some kind of monster. But before that it otherwise looked just like him except it had these creepy yellow eyes.”

“I think I’d like to see this metaverse place,” Takemi said.

“We can probably take you, especially now that you can hear Morgana. I assume because you’ve already been infected by a piece of it. But now I’m also concerned about everyone else. They might be infected too.”

“I think the only concern would be anyone who was with you during the initial infection,” Takemi said. “Even then, you were fine until you took my test medicine. So even if you were infected with something from the metaverse, it was dormant until something from that batch activated it. So we should identify what that activator was and make sure your friends aren’t in contact with it. But from what I’ve seen outside of this metaverse, it can only be transferred through direct sexual contact of semen or other sexual discharge. Anyone else would only be at risk if you have sex with them, but if you use a condom I think you’ll be fine.”

“Well, you were my first today,” Akira said, “And I don’t think Ann and Ryuji are seeing each other in secret or anything. And Morgana hasn’t been acting any differently so it may not affect cats.”

“I’d still probably have to examine them just to be safe,” Takemi told him.

“Do we… tell them?” Akira said.

“We may have to, considering the rather invasive nature of the tests involved,” She said. “I’d need a sample from each of them for examination.”

“We also recently just had someone else join,” Akira said, “Do they need to be tested too?”

“If they weren’t there for the initial infection then they may be safe,” she answered. “But if they are, a control sample may be useful.”

Akira sighed, looking up at the ceiling. “This is going to be really awkward, I’m not looking forward to it.”

“If it helps you can gather them all here,” She offered. “I can probably explain things in more official terms.”

He sat up, “Yeah. That will probably be for the best,” he said before looking at her.

She got up and hugged him from behind, “We’ll figure this out, guinea pig,” she said to him.

He turned and kissed her before the two got dressed, he departed and she didn’t bother opening the clinic again for the day. She had a lot to think about and would rather do it at home.

The train ride back had her full of a mix of emotions. Today did not go as she expected but part of her was happy to at least get her affections for Akira out. Who knows if they’ll continue once this is resolved but that was a worry for another day

She got home and took her shoes off. Immediately she headed for the bathroom, a shower after today sounded lovely. She closed the door behind her and got undressed. Before she got in the shower she caught her reflection in the mirror.

She paused and looked at herself, she had started getting used to having a dick. Maybe if she could keep her urges under control, maybe she could keep it. She was starting to like it. But first she had to make sure to cure Akira and his friends, it may be contained now but something like this couldn’t be let to run rampant.

Suddenly, the lights in her bathroom flickered, normally it was not a terribly unusual occurrence. Maybe a power surge somewhere. But when Takemi looked back in the mirror, something else looked back at her.

It was her, but it wasn’t her. Her face, her body but bright yellow eyes.

“Don’t lie to yourself,” It spoke to her, its voice echoing in her ears. “Be honest, do you really want to fix them? Or do you want to keep them all to yourself? You can have your little guinea pig and his friends as your test subjects forever.”

Takemi backpedaled away from the mirror in shock, but just as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. She panted as her heart raced, she remembered what Akira said earlier. About shadows. That certainly fit the description. Did that mean she had twisted desires too?

What’s more, as she thought about its words. She hated to admit to herself that it was right.