Actions

Work Header

a silent confession

Chapter 13: That night 2

Summary:

Yamato stared at the Uchiha with wide open eyes. They had never spoken freely about their feelings. It had always been unspoken. Silent affections that the other could feel through touches or gestures. But now…

Notes:

part 2

Chapter Text


 

The Anbu’s sleeping quarters were close to Naruto’s in case something should be wrong or if the Jinchuriki would ever need something from his guardians. Itachi was sleeping peacefully when he heard a loud noise outside, it must have been outside Naruto’s room. Immediately he rose from his bed and looked across the room where Yamato had just woken up as well. His hair was tousled, and he looked very sleepy after a long patrolling shift the night before. 

“Wh- what happened? Itachi-san?” 

Itachi blushed lightly when he looked at Yamato, who was always sleeping shirtless. He cleared his throat and quickly pointed at the door. “There was a noise outside. Something must have happened. Quickly, Yamato-san.” 

“Ye- Yes. Of course, Itachi-san.” Yamato hurriedly struggled to get out of his bed and after a fight against his blanket he grabbed his shirt and raced after Itachi who didn’t even waste any time to get his uniform. The Anbu ran outside, barefoot, in their sleeping clothes, to see if the young Jinchuriki was in any kind of danger. If their friends would need any help, or if any enemy had been able to penetrate the walls of the compound. 

Itachi and Yamato were getting ready to attack whoever might possibly be endangering Naruto, both were wide awake now. Itachi’s senses were attacked by the sweet scent of a blossoming Omega when they had almost reached Naruto’s room. “Naruto has presented.” An animalistic groan left his lips. The scent was even making his own mind swim for a second. It was a very powerful scent, and he was almost losing himself. Suddenly a soft hand was taking his own. Yamato held onto his hand and entwined their fingers. Itachi looked up into Yamato’s soft brown eyes. He could see the insecurity in the gentle face. It was like Yamato wasn’t affected at all by the Omega scent. 

“Yama- Yamato-san?” his cheeks were flushed. The scent was overpowering, and he could feel the biological urge almost taking over. 

“Itachi-san. I … I was worried that this day would come… I wish that I wasn’t an Alpha. I wish that I could be someone who was allowed to be with you.” 

Itachi could feel sweat break out on his skin, but it was just because it was the biological reaction. His mind and his heart were starting to focus again on the man in front of him. His fingers were gently moving against Yamato’s. “Yamato…” His eyes were swimming with so many emotions. 

Yamato moved closer. “I wish that I could be …” – your mate – No, Yamato could never speak that word. It was in his dreams, but he could never tell Itachi how much he wanted to be bonded to the young Uchiha. “It is affecting you …” 

Their eyes met again, and a soft smile was dancing over Itachi’s lips. “Yamato, you hold a place in my heart that no one could ever replace… I will never touch an Omega. Now follow me.” 

Itachi’s words made Yamato blush. He couldn’t believe that the handsome Uchiha had really spoken those words. The two Anbu rushed down the hallway to see what was happening at Naruto’s quarters. Yamato ran after him, and he couldn’t stop watching the graceful movements of Itachi’s body. The beautiful, long black hair and the way Itachi’s hips were moving while he ran. Yamato’s cheeks were burning. He wondered why he wasn’t affected like Itachi? All he could smell were Itachi’s strong Alpha-pheromones. Maybe he was defective? Maybe something was wrong with him? Itachi’s scent was getting stronger the closer they got to the Jinchuriki’s chambers. 

 

When they arrived, they could see that the door was open and in front of the room Kakashi was lying on the stone floor where Sai was trying desperately to hold down a wild Alpha. Kakashi’s pupils were completely dilated. His mask was pulled down and his sharp, white teeth were showing – ready to mark his mate. 

“CALM DOWN KAKASHI!!” Sai screamed while he tried to hold down the Alpha with his whole body weight. It was useless. The Alpha was trying aggressively to get closer to the door – to get closer to his Omega. Sai was probably the only one right now not affected by any scent at all. The poor Beta was awoken when he heard the noises outside Naruto’s door as well and hurried to see what was happening. He could see how Kakashi had opened the door to check on Naruto and just that second the Anbu fell down and started to breathe hard. He could see that something was wrong with Kakashi and when he wanted to check on his teammate the Alpha growled at him and pushed him off. Kakashi’s Alpha brain had feared that maybe Sai would try to take away his mate. So he started to attack his teammate. Kakashi was in his Apha-headspace and was already too far gone when Sai tried to reason with him. 

Sai could see Naruto who was walking towards them on wobbly legs. His hand was reaching out towards Kakashi. His face was sweaty, and his cheeks were bright red with a beautiful blush. His pupils were dilated in a way that Sai had only seen on – “Oh no. Naruto! Stay away!” 

“Kakashi.” Naruto whispered and shakingly walked closer. He sank down on his knees and moaned. His body was burning up, now that his mate was so close to him. Breathing was getting hard. Kakashi’s Alpha scent was driving him wild, and he could feel how his body was starting to react to it. His hands moved over his chest and down… down to his cock. It was already so hard. 

Kakashi tried to get away from Sai’s strong grip and get closer to Naruto. “Na-Naruto.” His mind was swimming – His mate was close. So close. 

“CALM DOWN! KAKASHI!” Sai yelled and tried to hold down Kakashi. Where the hell were Yamato and Itachi. Just when he thought about his teammates, he could hear footsteps approaching them. He turned his head, and he could see Itachi and Yamato finally running up to them. 

“Sai, what is going on?!” 

“Naruto has presented. He is in heat. And Kakashi is…” 

“Understood.” Itachi quickly kneeled next to Kakashi while Yamato hurried to Naruto’s side who was crying out in pain. He tried to calculate what they should do and after a moment of careful consideration he decided that they would need to do this. 

“Sai… let go of Kakashi.” 

“WHAT? Itachi-san! Do you think that it would be wise… ?“

“If we are right and they are true mates, Kakashi won’t harm Naruto. The attraction between them and the need to be together will be overwhelming. If they are… “ 

If they are?Do you think this is a good moment to speculate?” Sai repeated while he tried to keep hsi hold on Kakashi and listened to Itachi’s ramblings. 

“If they are true mates,… Kakashi would never hurt Naruto. The need to mate for both of them is much too strong. I think that they just want to be together.” Itachi said quietly and helped Sai to loosen his grip on Kakashi. 

The Alpha immediately moved away from the others to get closer to Naruto. The scent of the blossoming Omega was making him dizzy. My mate. My true mate. Naruto was kneeling in the middle of the room and when the Omega realized that the Alpha was moving towards him, he looked up. Their eyes met and his arms reached out for Kakashi. “Kakashi!” 

Kakashi hurried to get closer to Naruto. His head was completely focused on Naruto. Nothing else mattered anymore. All the things that he had learned about Alpha, Beta and Omega seemed completely irrelevant right now. Now that his true mate was finally right in front of him. He sank to his knees in front of Naruto and sighed. He reached for Naruto’s hands. When their fingers touched it was like the world stood still. The clocks stopped ticking and the world outside of the compound stopped existing. The voices of the animals were quiet, and the clouds stopped moving. They stared at each other and their hearts reached out for each other. Kakashi could feel how his heart was racing in his chest. He swallowed hard. Naruto’s scent was intoxicating but slowly he could find his focus again. 

“Naruto…” 

Naruto held onto his hands and his beautiful blue eyes were starting to focus again as well. Sweat was pearling from his forehead and his cheek. Kakashi was so close to him. It was true… Kakashi was his true mate. He had always felt so close to the silver haired Anbu. Closer than anyone else. His heart was beating like crazy. Kakashi’s hands were softly touching his palm. 

“Kakashi. – you are my mate.” He whispered. 

“Yes.” He moved his right hand to touch Naruto’s cheek. He gently caressed the soft skin. “You are my true mate.” 

Naruto let his body sink into Kakashi’s arms. “I knew it.” The young Jinchuriki whispered. “I always knew it.” 

They held each other tightly and Kakashi could feel how his body relaxed more and more while he held Naruto close. 

*

Outside the room Yamato, Itachi and Sai stood silently for a long moment. They watched the two quietly. They were all surprised that Naruto’s first heat went by with relatively little trouble. They had all been worried that something might happen. Maybe they all had a little bit more time until Naruto’s heat would be a little bit more difficult to manage. But that would be Kakashi’s business now. 

“So… They ARE true mates. I am not really surprised.” Yamato said. He sounded happy, which made Itachi smile. 

“You sound pleased, Yamato-san?” he grinned and reached for Yamato’s hand. 

Yamato blushed. “We- Well. I - I am just glad that they are alright. I am sure that Kakashi and Naruto will mate soon.” 

“Would that make you feel better?” Itachi leaned closer to the other Alpha with a soft smile.

“Of course! I mean… I would be happy for Kakashi-san and Naruto.” Yamato tried to hide his embarrassment. He didn’t want to show his true feelings so openly, but maybe it was because he was an Alpha as well, and it was hard for him to bury those territorial and possessive feelings that he had for Itachi completely. When he looked back at Itachi, he could see a soft smile dancing over Itachi’s beautiful lips. 

“Jealousy is not necessary. My place will always be next to you.”

Sai stood next to them and while he listened to those two, he realized that maybe he should use this moment to leave. He may not be the best at reading people’s emotions, but he knew for the longest time how much Yamato had loved Itachi-san. He yawned loudly and excused himself from his friends who seemed a little embarrassed when they realized that they hadn’t been alone. Sai giggled when he went back to his room. He was happy for his friends. His shift had been long and hard, he would surely fall asleep soon… His head hit the pillow and his mind was starting to drift…. Everyone seems to be in love these days. He would make sure that the precious feelings of his friends would be protected. 

He snuggled into his pillows and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

*

*

Yamato stared at the Uchiha with wide open eyes. They had never spoken freely about their feelings. It had always been unspoken. Silent affections that the other could feel through touches or gestures. But now… Yamato moved closer to Itachi until their faces were right in front of each other. Itachi wrapped his arms around Yamato and the other man leaned in closer until his nose was almost touching Itachi’s. He could smell the intoxicating strong pheromones that the Uchiha-Alpha was giving of, and he was leaned in closer – 

“Yamato… “Itachi let his hands move gently over Yamato’s cheek. The strong fresh Omega scent was all around them but suddenly he could only smell Yamato and he felt intoxicated. His cheeks felt so hot, and his body was burning. He couldn’t move away from the other Alpha. He had heard stories from members of his clan who told him how it would be if he ‘finally’ took a mate.
Itachi’s teeth were aching, and his heart was beating faster.
“I have always desired to be with you. There has never been anyone else who made my body burn like this. – Yamato…” He pushed the other Alpha against the hard wall. 

“When we met for the first time … I wished that I could be your Omega. I always loved you so much Itachi-san.” Yamato moaned desperately when he felt Itachi’s tight press against his cock. It was starting to grow hard when he felt Itachi so close to him. He pulled Itachi closer until their lips finally met in a desperate, wet kiss. Their lips moved against each other. Yamato pulled away for a second. 

“You evoke feelings in me … that only Omegas should bring forth in Alphas.”

“Make me your Omega please.” 

Itachi’s cheeks were burning with desire and love. He looked at the brown-haired man, whom he had desired for so long and now, in this one night, he would give in to their mutual desires. “Follow me…” 

 

***