Actions

Work Header

Eyes on you

Summary:

For Taehyung, Being in a secret relationship with a popular alpha who has omegas falling for him, never bothered him. But it is being very difficult when he is pregnant and his alpha is smelling like other omega who is standing beside him with a smug smile. He was totally bothered by it that he instantly kissed his alpha in front of the other omega. What he forgot is that they were in the middle of the company's lobby and everyone gawking at them.

Jungkook never thought he would reveal his relationship to the public like this but he is very much enjoying the possessiveness of his omega who is currently sucking his lips like a candy.

Notes:

Prompt:

 

Alpha CEO Jungkook and his company's Executive Director Omega Taehyung are childhood sweethearts; married and mated at a young age. But no one in their office knows about this—secret relationship—reasons up to you. But then Taehyung gets pregnant, they think about disclosing their relationship soon.

An employee, maybe Koo's secretary, tries to seduce the Alpha. But he is kinda oblivious to her advances and Taehyung notices this. Tries his best to show her that Koo is already taken by heavily scenting him (even when they wear scent blockers to work) and Koo just lets him. After all, he loves his Omega's lingering scent on him. The author can show other steps Taehyung takes for making sure that the employee stays away.

But one day, his patience runs low and his Omega instincts along with his pregnancy hormones make him lash out at her (Would love to see a dramatic scene).

After that, the author can take this wherever it goes.

DW: loads of fluff, and smut. Jealous (adorable) Tae. Whipped Koo. Slight to no angst. Humor. Them just being soft for each other. Happy ending. Also if you could show how Koo takes care of Tae during his pregnancy period, and maybe their reaction to the news as well. Lots of nesting and scenting.

DNW: Cheating, sad fic, heavy angst, sad/open ending.

For the other members. your choice if they know about this or not. If they're friends with them or office workers.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Introduction

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Laughter filled the room as Taehyung chased his alpha who is shouting at his friends to help him from his angry mate. They are having their weekly dinner at the couple's home. After eating, they started playing card games in which Taehyung is very bad at and Jungkook very good at. After few games, their friends accepted their defeat but when did Taehyung said NO easily? Never. So, the mates played for another hour and Jungkook won all the times and here he is running away from an angry Taehyung to whom he said 'You are very bad at card games baby'.

"You will not get any kisses today!" with saying that Taehyung marched towards his brother, Namjoon and sat in between him and his mate, Seokjin.

Jungkook widened his eyes and came to sit in front of his mate who just huffed seeing him.
"I am sorry Sweetheart, you know I will let you win all the games, right? but you said not to help. And now you are being mad at me! At your Kookie hyung! Who can't survive without your kisses?" Jungkook said in a sad tone which he knows will work on his omega.
And within seconds he has a lap full of his omega who is peppering kisses on his face and neck and scenting him to his heart content.
"I am not at all mad at you hyung! I am sorry. I will give you all the kisses" with saying that he kissed his alpha who tightened his hold around his waist.

While the couple are kissing without any care of the others, said others just rolled their eyes at them as it is a normal situation for the jeon couple to show affection with out any care of the world.
"Who the hell said they will stop being gross after their mating?" Yoongi asked looking at the mates who won't stop kissing.
"You are the one who said that hyung, when they mated five years back” Jimin said who is perched on Hoseok lap.
"Time flies…my little taehyung got mated even before me." Namjoon said remembering how he cried back then when he saw the mating bite on his brother after his twentieth birthday.

Jungkook and Namjoon met when they were four. Jungkook used to live at his grandparent’s house while his father was busy with expanding the company and his mother going with his father everywhere. When he started attending play school, he met Namjoon who is very interested in the insects on the playground more than the games the children played. Within the next few months, they two become too close that they started staying at each other houses for sleepovers. There, Jungkook met Taehyung who is just an year baby at that time. And that is the starting of their story. Taehyung, who fussed whenever someone tried to hold him other than his parents and brother never once cried whenever Jungkook held him which is really shocking to their parents but they were happy to see their baby laughing with jungkook. And that never changed, Jungkook used to go with Kim’s whenever they go to vacations. Taehyung used to hide behind Jungkook whenever his parents scolded him.

When Taehyung started attending play school, he became friends with Jimin, a quiet shy chubby kid. That is how they four became close to each other. Where Taehyung and Jimin go, there Jungkook and Namjoon would go. Jungkook parents are really happy for their son when they came to know about his friendship with Kim brothers and Jimin. They tried to take him back to Seoul when they are perfectly settled but Jungkook said no as he didn't want to leave everything (mostly taehyung) alone.

At the age of sixteen, Jungkook and Namjoon presented as alphas which their parent are sure about. This time Jungkook’s parents totally fixed their minds on taking Jungkook to Seoul, to join him in a prestigious high school. When Jungkook couldn't convince his parents, Namjoon agreed to come with him which made Jungkook accept his parents request to go to Seoul.
But Taehyung was not at all ready to leave both his brother and kookie hyung. They promised to visit every month which made taehyung cry more who is used to seeing them every day. Taehyung never spent a day without talking with Jungkook. The thirteen years old Taehyung thought his Kookie hyung is going to forget him once he get new friends at the new place. They said their farewell and started their journey to Seoul.
Namjoon and Jungkook made a great duo with their good looks, smartness and even better personalities. There, they met the infamous Min Yoongi, an alpha of their age whose looks can kill. Within few months, The duo became trio. And for their monthly visits, namjoon and Jungkook used to take Yoongi with them. There he met Jimin, who stuttered cutely every time he talked with the younger.

For the next two years, nothing really changed. The three alphas visiting Taehyung and jimin. And Namjoon sadly fourth wheeling the love birds who are yet to realize their feelings. Even their parents are confident about them becoming in-laws in a few years.
At the age of sixteen, both Jimin and Taehyung presented as omegas which is also not at all shocking for them and much to everyone’s delight, Jungkook started courting Taehyung and Yoongi started courting Jimin after completion of their high school.

Joining university, Jungkook and Yoongi choose business management as they are the future heirs to the 'Jeon industries' and 'Minerva hotels and resorts' respectively. Namjoon choose to study law, following his parent’s path who both are lawyers. And the omegas followed them after completing their high school and joined the same university where Taehyung took business management to help his kookie hyung in future and Jimin took contemporary dances in which he is interested in.
In Namjoon’s second year in university, he met Seokjin, a culinary fresher who has sass as his second name and fell hard for him. Namjoon parents were over the moon when they met Seokjin as they didn't have any beta in their family and welcomed him with open hearts.
What no one expected is, for Jimin and Yoongi to have feeling for a certain beta from dance department and to start courting him together. An alpha-beta-omega relationships became usual in the present generation. So, they never faces difficulties from the society or their families and they understood each other perfectly and they both never left hoseok alone to make him feel left out.

When Jungkook and yoongi graduated, their parents handed them their responsibilities. At that time, Jungkook became very busy which made taehyung feel alone. By the next Taehyung's heat, he made it very clear for Jungkook about his loneliness and asked him to mate him. The decision is really sudden. They know they will mate one day but not when Taehyung is still completing his college and Jungkook just started working in the company. So, after mating which is very sudden for all of them but no one is angry about it because the mating should have done any time and it just happened earlier. So, they decided to keep it secret for the time being to not make taehyung uncomfortable as the business world is not all flower path and there are few thorns.

The world knows that Jeon Jungkook is taken because he made sure to say that whenever someone asked him about his love life in any interview to which he answers with just a 'I am happy with my omega' but they don't know that he is mated and many never took his sentence seriously thinking he is just making it up.

After Taehyung graduation, Jungkook’s father made him the company's executive director and some people who are working with the chairman for many years just for a higher position are not happy at all. They tried many times to make him look bad in the CEO'S eyes but who are they kidding? Now here they are, five years into their mating, happily working together.

"Uh…did he fall asleep while scenting?" Jin asked when Taehyung became quite for some time.
"He becomes restless and never sleeps on these weekends. What happened to him now?" Hoseok asked looking at Taehyung who is purring while sleeping.
"He is doing it a lot these days when he is scenting me. I think it is the work load. My hardworking baby. There is an event launch next month. He took the whole responsibility of it" Jungkook said petting Taehyung head.

 

Taehyung is hard working. No one can say the opposite. Because he is the executive director of the Jeon Industries, a multinational conglomerate company. It deals with retails, telecommunications, mass media, textiles, petrochemicals and whatnot. Taehyung is the first omega to ever enter the top floor where board meetings take place. Being an omega, no one gave him the respect he deserves at the starting of his work but it all changed when the chairman, Jungkook’s father came directly and took matter into his hands when he listened how few employees were talking bad about taehyung. Jungkook was furious when he came to know about the situation and he immediately changed Taehyung cabin next to his as the entire floor is only for him and his father. This action made clear for everyone to never ever disrespect taehyung who studied and worked hard for the position he is in now. People who saw his hard work, started respecting him but there are few people who thinks Taehyung as good for nothing but never said anything out as they do not want to get on the strict CEO'S nerves who totally believes in the executive director.

They all called it a day and went to their rooms, they have in each other homes as they are many occasions where they just meet for a meal and forget about the time and only notice when they get sleepy. So, they made few guest rooms as theirs specifically.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung up and carried him to their bedroom and lowered him on the bed. When he removed his hands from his omega's waist, Taehyung whined and searched for the hands which are holding him.
Chuckling he tried to talk with Taehyung to wake him up and change his clothes into his pajamas.
"You should change your clothes baby"
Another whine is the only response he got. So, he tried again.
"At least leave me then. I will change your clothes"
This time, Taehyung loosened his grip on the alpha and hugged the pillow beside him.
Ruffling taehyung hair, he went to change his own clothes and came back with a shirt in his hands which is a pairing to the pants he was wearing. He sat beside the omega and took off his pants and pulled the pillow away from him and changed his clothes with the shirt he brought.

Taehyung instantly clinged to him after he laid on his back with one hand working as a pillow to his mate and the other under his head.
"Good night my love." Jungkook mumbled and kissed his forehead and as a reply, Taehyung snuggled into his chest and started to purr which is a lullaby to the alpha knowing his omega is happy.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt weight on him and he smiled when he saw his baby laying totally on top of him with his nose deep in to the alpha's neck. He turned his head and looked at the clock which is showing eight thirty. Listening to voices coming from the kitchen down floor, he can say that the others are already awake and might be in the middle of preparing breakfast. He looked down when Taehyung moved from his one side of the neck to other to block the sunlight peeking from the half-closed curtains falling directly on his face.
He rested his two hands on the lower back of the omega and slowly moved his one hand to even lower. He stopped the hand when he touched the skin under the omega shorts and slipped the other hand into the shirt and let it rest on the back. He loves Taehyung skin, smooth and soft unlike his rough and hard. He started caressing the soft skin and closed his eyes to drown himself in the pineapple scent of his mate.

Notes:

To the prompter,
I love fluffy abo taekook and I enjoyed writing this fic. Your prompt is exactly what I am looking for and thank you for the idea.

Chapter 2: Weekend 1

Notes:

Yoongi is so done with the Jeon couple ;))

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Taehyung hummed when he felt the rough hands on his body. He opened his eyes to see the perfect jaw of his alpha who has his eyes closed.
"Good morning sweetheart." Jungkook said feeling the movements on top of him and moved his hand from his back to pet his head.
'Morning hyung." Taehyung mumbled without coming out of the curve of the alpha neck.
"Where is my morning kiss? You didn't even kiss me good night yesterday" Jungkook asked cutely.
"I just fell asleep while scenting you in your lap! What do you mean I didn't kiss you good night?" Taehyung giggled while saying. But adjusted his position and kissed the alpha.

"This is why I never want to enter their bedroom without knocking" Yoongi words made the kissing couple to stop kissing and look at the other alpha who is looking at the door he came from with a 'so done' face.
"Then you shouldn't have lost the game hyung. You played knowing the penalty." Jimin said walking in to the room with a mobile in his hands.
"Did you record his reaction minnie? His face is so funny when I saw him." Taehyung said without moving from his position which is presently Jungkook on his back and Taehyung laying on top of him with his head on the alpha chest.
"why did you play in the first place knowing this will happen hyung?" Taehyung asked looking at yoongi.
"They tricked me! This brat and jin planned this. Said I don't have to do anything if I won and started playing the game which I am very bad at." Yoongi said glaring at a smiling Jimin.

He then looked the couple on the bed and groaned loudly.
"Why the hell do you have this large ass bed if you going to sleep on each other?! Can't you live without being gross first thing in the morning!" yoongi exclaimed which made the other three to laugh loudly.
"You love us hyung." Tae and jimin said at the same time and he muttered an 'unfortunately' under his breath.
"Okay enough. Now get up and come down for breakfast. We will be waiting. And don't think about other activities!" Yoongi said strictly and walked out with Jimin following behind him.

Teahyung looked at Jungkook after the door closed and kissed him again.
"Get up you two! I know you already started kissing and I am not leaving until you open this door and come out" Taehyung startled when heard Yoongi voice from the door and pouted.
"Come on baby, we have all weekend. Let's go and fill your tummy first." Jungkook said and got up with the younger in his arms who is still pouting.
Taehyung circled his legs around his back and laughed when he whirled few times.
"Hurry you two!! I can still hear you! " Yoongi shouted
"Five minutes hyung!" Tae shouted back.
"He is scary when he is grumpy" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook who set him on the counter.

"Finally!!" saying this Yoongi turned and walked towards stairs when he saw the couple coming out much later than said five minutes.
When they three entered dining room, they saw Namjoon and hoseok talking on one side and Jimin, Jin laughing at something in the mobile, sitting opposite to them
Jin looked up when Yoongi sat beside Jimin and the couple sitting opposite to him.
"Oh! You are earlier than I expected. Guess yoongi did a good job." Jin said while giving thumbs up to yoongi.

They ate their food while talking in between. Spending Saturday together is their thing. Gathering in one of their houses on Friday night and departing on Saturday evenings.

"Tae!! Wanna watch the video I recorded?" Jimin asked waving his mobile in front of him.
"Oh! Yoongi's video? Show me." Tae said and the two omegas left the room laughing loudly watching the clip while walking towards the garden.

"Well, who wants to swim?" Hoseok asked and got up to get ready for swimming.
"Swimming is nice." Namjoon muttered and left with hoseok.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi who is looking at the omegas through the window.
"Time flies. It’s been more than ten years since I met you all and that’s the best thing in my life." Yoongi said still not wavering his eyes from the omegas.
When he heard a muffled voice, he looked at Jungkook who is covering his mouth with one hand and holding a mobile with other hand recording him.
"Why the hell are you recording me now? I am pouring my heart out and you are making fun of me!! ME? " Yoongi shouted realizing what Jungkook is doing.
"I am not making fun of you Yoon. Just, it is really rare for you to talk like this and I don't want to miss recording it." Jungkook said with a smile.
"Fun aside. Now tell me, when are you going to reveal your relationship to public? Did you see the rumors? " Yoongi asked seriously.
"I never thought about it. Like, why are they curious about my personal life? I even said I am mated on the last interview but they just took it as a joke." Jungkook said.
"Because you never talked about the said mate. You were always saying about being in a relationship but never about the person you were with. That is what the people are curious about. Look at me, When I said I have two mates, no one believed me. So, I made Hoseok and jimin attend with me to the annual party and no one ever bothered me with that type of question again. So, my advice for you is to announce your relationship with Tae to the public." Yoongi explained.
"I am thinking about it lately. I will have a talk with tae soon. I think it's perfect time.” Jungkook said and he too looked at the omegas who are now laying on the grass.

"I think swimming is a good idea." Yoongi said and got up and started walking towards the omegas.
"Why are you going in that direction though? The pool is back side." Jungkook said getting up and watched yoongi who turned to him with an evil smile.
"I should teach that brat a lesson." Yoongi said motioning his chin in Jimin's direction and started walking.

Notes:

Few information:
- Alphas age 28
- Betas age 27
- Omegas age 25

Chapter 3: Weekend 2

Summary:

Taehyung catches the hints himself.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jimin gasped when he was suddenly lifted from the ground and looked at the person who is carrying him.
"Hi baby." Yoongi said smiling sweetly at the omega and started walking to the pool.
"Let's go sweetheart. I think Yoongi is planning something." Jungkook said and pulled Taehyung up and they both started walking to the pool right after Yoongi and Jimin.

 

"YOONGI !!!!!" Jimin yelled when he was thrown into the pool directly from his mate hands without any idea.
Yoongi casually walked and sat on the lawn chair and closed his eyes like nothing happened.
The others burst into laughter watching the scene and Hoseok went to help his pouting mate.

"Do you want to swim Tae?" Jungkook asked and taehyung shook his head and walked towards Yoongi and sat beside him.
"JUNGKOOK" Jin yelled through the kitchen window and motioned him to come which the alpha did.
"What Jin?" he asked the beta who is already taking the pans from the cupboards for the lunch.
"Let's go to supermarket. There is no beer in the fridge and Tae asked for ice cream earlier."
"Okay let me inform to the others. You go and start the car." Jungkook said and made his way to the pool.
"We are going to supermarket. Anyone need anything?" He asked which caught everyones attention.

After noting everything, they both made their way to the supermarket.
Hoseok and Namjoon continued swimming.
Yoongi slept on the lawn chair.
Jimin and Taehyung went inside the house for Jimin to change his clothes.

After changing his clothes, he looked for Taehyung who tagged with him but didn't find him anywhere. Finally, he opened their bedroom door and saw Taehyung making a nest with a lot of clothes that belongs to Jungkook.
Taehyung never behaved like this on their weekend meets. And he makes nest only when he is near his heat or when he is distress. By sensing, Jimin can say that those both are not the reasons now. So, he slowly called his best friend.
"Taetae."
Taehyung turned when he heard Jimin who is looking at him with confusion.
"Yes minnie?" He asked and continued making his nest. He would have felt insecure to build a nest in presence of someone other than his alpha, but Jimin is his best friend and his omega partner with whom he used to build nest together in their teenage years while missing the alphas after their presentation.
"Why are you building a nest?" he asked lowly not to disturb the other omega who is concentrating on which side he should put his alpha's recent clothes.
"I just felt like it." He simply said and smiled, satisfied by his work. He came towards Jimin and linked their hands and started walking outside.
"Don't you want to lay in your nest?" Jimin asked walking with Taehyung.
"Don't want to lay alone. I will once kookie hyung comes back."

They went back to the others and Taehyung sat on the other lawn chair beside Yoongi and Jimin draped himself on a sleeping Yoongi who just hummed and circled his hands around his waist without even opening his eyes.

Taehyung sat silently and thought about why he felt like nesting in the first place. His heat is due for another two months which means he have a month for the symptoms to start. He thought about the talk he had with his alpha before his previous heat three months ago. He decided to stop taking the neutralizing shot and made it clear for his alpha that he is ready for begin the next chapter in their lives. Jungkook was very happy about his decision, but nothing happened for the next three months.
But thinking about it, he can see the symptoms clearly. He was sleeping a lot these days. He also started nesting now and He asked His alpha to bring him ice cream which is not at all his favourite.

Not wanting to get his hopes high, he mentally noted to visit hospital soon and confirm himself first before talking it with others.

Before even realising, the day came to an end. They said their byes and departed to their own homes.
Jungkook and Taehyung were standing at the doorway waving to others. When the cars were nowhere near the sight, Jungkook back hugged his omega and nosed at his mating mark.
"You made a nest sweetheart. Did anything happen?" Jungkook asked concern laced in his voice knowing he made nest only when he is distressed or sad out of his heat, but he cannot sense any sadness on him now which confused the alpha even more.

"Just felt like it. Want to sleep in the nest with you beside me today." Taehyung said moaning a little when the alpha sucked on his mating mark.
"Hmm...what else do you want pretty?" he asked by making his voice low and raspy.
"Alpha" Taehyung gasped when he was turned in around and lips crashed on to his.
Nothing mattered to them as they kissed. Jungkook lifted him and started climbing the stairs to their room.

Entering their room, Jungkook lowered Taehyung on the bed where there is no nest. He too climbed on him when Taehyung didn't let go of him.
"What do you want pretty?" he asked again laying his forehead on the omega.
"Want you Alpha. Want you to fill me up. Want to sleep in the nest with you inside me." Taehyung started muttered.
"I got you omega." He whispered and started undressing them.

The alpha sat between his omega thighs and started caressing them. He bended down and took his lips in to his.
"What do you want first omega? My fingers or my tongue?" Jungkook asked now his hands kneading his ass.
"K-knot?" Taehyung said being pliant in the alpha touch. Jungkook chuckled hearing his answer.
"You will have the knot baby. But first this. Fingers or tongue?" He asked again softly.
"Fingers. Want to kiss you." He said his voice barely audible.

And that is enough for the alpha to press two fingers which are on his ass covered with slick inside him. Taehyung is pretty vocal when it comes to these situations. Being sensitive to touch and mostly to the touch of his Alpha.
When he started moving those fingers, Taehyung opened his mouth letting out a gasp and the alpha lowered and captured the lips instantly pushing his tongue in.

Notes:

I am soo bad at writing smut😬😬.
I will try to write a total scene in upcoming chapters.😤😤

Chapter 4: Good news 1

Summary:

Jeon couple came to know about a very good news.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Taehyung opened his eyes and closed them immediately due to the strong light falling directly in his eyes. He tried to get up with his eyes half closed but stopped when he moved his legs. Jungkook is still inside him. He didn't remember much after reaching his high. But now looking at himself in the nest with a hoodie belongs to Jungkook, the alpha must have cleaned him. He slowly tried to move away but the alpha's grip on his waist didn't let that happen but made the alpha groan lowly due to his movements.
Huffing, he laid down again and waited for the alpha to wake up.

It didn't take much time for Jungkook to be awake since Taehyung started moving his thighs and hips a little to get into a comfortable position.
"You move a lot sweetheart. Just sleep." He said rubbing a hand on the omega stomach casually.
"I can't!!" Taehyung whined and to prove his point, he again moved hips making Jungkook to groan again.
Next moment, Jungkook slipped out from him and lifted Taehyung and immediately made him lay on him and slipped in making Taehyung gasp.
"Much better. Now go to sleep." Jungkook said kissing his temple and closed his eyes like he didn't just manhandle the omega who is now full-on horny mood.
"You just can't do that and tell me to sleep!" Taehyung complained which came out more like a whine.
And who is Jungkook to say no to enjoy a good meal right after waking up?

"I have to go to my monthly check-up." Taehyung said sitting on the couch after eating brunch looking at Jungkook who is laying in his lap nuzzling into his stomach. Taehyung didn't understand if the alpha is doing it intentionally or not. He is being touchier, especially to his lower abdomen since morning and Taehyung couldn't wait to find out if his hopes are correct or not.

"I will drop you." Jungkook mumbled still not coming out of his hiding spot.
"Okay." He agreed not wanting him to suspect anything.

"Call me after you finish. I will be in the car." Jungkook mumbled since the hospital is specially for omegas and alpha scents might make other omegas uncomfortable. He nodded and waved off the alpha and went to wait until his time comes.

The doctors took the tests and said to wait for the reports. He sat there bouncing his legs out of nervousness. They said it might take an hour. After an hour, nothing happened. So he called Jimin to take off his mind for the time being.

"Hey Tae. Did something happen? You never call on Sundays." Jimin asked after answering his call.
"Minnie..." Taehyung mumbled and that was enough to alert the other omega.
"Hey...what happened? Where is Jungkook hyung? Are you alone? Are you hurt?" His voice came out urgent like he was already moving around alerting his mates.
"I am fine minnie. Nothing happened. I came for my monthly check-up and hyung is waiting outside." He answered knowing too well about the other who will be on full panicking if he didn't reply properly.
"Okay, Okay. They why did you sound sad?" Jimin asked calming himself and sitting between his confused mates who just saw him running from upstairs to the door who planned to go to Taehyung.
"I think-" He stopped when someone called his name.
"I gotta go. I will call you later after reaching home." Taehyung said and ended the call.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked after Jimin placed the phone on the table.
"Taehyung called. He sounded sad but said he is alright." Jimin said and snuggled into Hoseok who is hugging him from back.
"Want me to call Jungkook?" The alpha asked sensing the mood shift in the omega.
"No. He is at hospital. Hyung is not with him currently." He muttered.

Jungkook looked up when he caught the pineapple smell. He immediately got off the car and ran to the Omega who has tears in his eyes. When he reached him, Taehyung held him tightly and started sobbing totally. What confused Jungkook most is that he didn't smell sad at all even more smell sweeter than before.
"Calm down sweetheart. I am here." He said trying to calm him.
Few minutes later, Taehyung looked up and puckered his lips asking for a kiss which he got instantly.
"Want to go home." He whispered.
Jungkook nodded his head and intertwined their fingers and started walking towards their car with the door still open since the alpha ran without looking back earlier.

The ride to their home is silent with Jungkook focusing on driving and Taehyung sleeping. After he stopped crying, Taehyung fell asleep immediately hugging himself.

Jungkook knows there is something Taehyung is hiding from him for few days since he is behaving oddly but he was waiting patiently for the younger to come to him say it himself. He is tiring himself a lot and it is causing him to sleep at odd hours which is not at all Taehyung would do intentionally.

Stopping the car, he got out and carried Taehyung in to their room where the nest is still there. He lowered the omega down and went back to bring the file Taehyung brought with him.

Taehyung woke up and rubbed his eyes sitting up straight. He leaned back on the back rest and glanced around and realized where he is. Earlier events came in to his mind and he sat up right again. He got up and went downstairs to find the hall and kitchen empty. He went outside and saw Jungkook in the pool, swimming.

He went and sat at the edge, dipping his legs in to the water. Jungkook came up from the water when he saw the legs inside and swam to the omega side. Taehyung automatically parted his legs to make space for his alpha. Jungkook rested his hands on his thighs and looked at him for a moment.

"Hi sweetheart. Slept well?" He asked palms stroking his thighs.
"Yes hyung." Taehyung said leaning down to nuzzle at the elder cheek.
"Gonna tell me what happened earlier?" He asked softly not wanting to make the omega cry again.
"Did you not see the reports?" Taehyung asked instead.
"No baby. I don't want to assume anything and I want to hear it from you." Jungkook replied.

"Remember what we planned for my last heat?" He asked lowly like he don't want anyone to hear him even there is no one except them.
"Hmm...Starting a family? Don't worry about that sweetheart, we can try again in your next heat. Okay?" Jungkook said remembering how his mate cried every day after a month of his heat when the results came negative every time after taking a test.
"There is no need to try anymore alpha." Taehyung said even bending low to rest his face in the elder neck.
"What do you mean baby? Do you not want pups anymore?" Jungkook asked, confused.
"I want alpha. And we are getting one." Taehyung mumbled still not moving.

The hands on his thighs stopped stroking and Taehyung looked up to see the alpha looking at him with his big eyes.
"Really?" Jungkook husked out lowly.
He cupped the alpha face with his hands and leaned down to rest his forehead on his.
"We are going to be parent’s alpha." He mumbled with closed eyes.

He gasped and opened his eyes when he was being lifted from his sitting position and came in to the pool with the alpha holding his from his things. He didn't get much time to adjust in the hold as Jungkook kissed him roughly. He adjusted his grip by hooking his hands and legs tightly around the alpha.

Notes:

I know nothing about pregnancy, so I might add few things which are from my imagination which will be totally opposite from reality, to create a good scene.

Chapter 5: Lazy evenings

Summary:

A normal Sunday evening spent by the Jeon couple.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text


"Hyung."

"Hmm"

"Leave me!"

"Hmmm"

"Hyuuung!"

"Five more minutes sweetheart."

"No more. I am hungry!"

"We just ate an hour ago baby."

"I am really hungry. Can you make me a sandwich please..."

And that was enough for Jungkook to get up and head to kitchen to make the dish.


After swimming for a while, with Jungkook carrying his mate and kissing, they both dried themselves and went to prepare dinner. Dinner was once again filled with Taehyung sitting on Jungkook lap and feeding each other, stealing a few kisses in between. And they went to the theatre room to watch a movie, mainly Taehyung watching the movie and Jungkook snuggling in to his mate who is leaning on his front.


So, when Taehyung tried to get up and didn't success due to the alpha clinging to him. And after much persuasion, he sent the alpha to make him something to eat.


Jungkook entered the room with a plate of sandwiches and a smoothie in other hand. Taehyung made grabby hands gesture when he noticed the sandwiches and got them immediately. He happily munched on them while Jungkook sat on the other chair and watched him eating.


Taehyung ringtone brought Jungkook back from his staring. He took the phone and answered it immediately when he saw Jimin name.


'Yes, Jimin?' He asked knowing they never call on Sundays except it is an emergency.

'Hi hyung. Is Taehyung with you?' Jimin asked.

'He is here. Do you want to talk to him?' He asked when he listened to the other omega voice which sounds nervous.

'Yes hyung.'

Jungkook handed the mobile to Taehyung who stopped eating after he heard Jimin's name.


He took the phone and greeted his best friend.

'Hi minnie.'

'Taetae! You didn't call me back! I am so worried about you.' Jimin whined and Taehyung remembered the afternoon's phone call with Jimin.

'Nothing bad happened minnie, I am fine. But there is something I have to tell you.' Taehyung said looking at his alpha asking for his permission to tell about the news.


"Ask them to visit for tomorrow breakfast sweetheart. We can say then to everyone." Jungkook whispered to which Taehyung nodded his head. He then focused his attention to call when he heard his name.


'Tae? Are you there?' Jimin voice ringed through the phone.

'Yes minnie.' He answered.

'Okay. Now tell me. What is it?'

'Not now. Come for tomorrow's breakfast. I will tell then. Bring hyungs with you.'

'Okay Tae. Take care.'

'Bye minnie.'


He ended the call and looked at his alpha who has his own mobile in his hands.

"I messaged Joon to come tomorrow. If he didn't reply in an hour, we will call him." Jungkook said after tossing his phone aside.

"What about our parents?" Tae asked already thinking about their surprised and happy faces.

"We can visit them next weekend and tell them directly. I think they four are in Daegu now." Jungkook said.

"Yeah. Said about spending another few weeks there before returning to their homes." Taehyung answered remembering his conversation with his mother from few days ago.

"Prefect then." Jungkook said handing the smoothie to Taehyung who took it eagerly and started drinking immediately.


Within next twenty minutes, they both returned to their previous position with Taehyung continuing the resumed movie by leaning in to Jungkook's front and Jungkook thoroughly scenting his omega where ever he can.

When the movie ended, Taehyung turned off the screen and settled into his alpha arms. They didn't talk for the next ten minutes with Jungkook marking the omega on his neck and shoulders.


"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Sleepy."

"Let's go to our room baby."

"Don't wanna move." Taehyung said with his sleepy voice.

"Just close your eyes sweetheart. I will take care of you." Jungkook said pecking his temple.


After laying Taehyung on the bed and covering him with a blanket, Jungkook sat on the bed leaning on the headboard. He looked at his mate who is sleeping peaceful still holding his hand with his both hands. Thinking back, now he understood why Taehyung easily got tired these past few days and decided to hire an assistant for him which might help him and decrease the work load. This might be the perfect time to reveal their relation to public on the day of their annual party which is coming in four months.


He looked at the bedside table when his mobile made a notification sound. He took is carefully without slipping his other hands from the omega hold and saw few messages coming from Namjoon.


From Joon:

Hey Kook, we will be there tomorrow.

Did something happen?

Are you both okay?


To Joon:

Everything is fine Joon.

Nothing wrong.

We have something to tell you guys.

Yoon, Seok and Min are coming too.


From Joon:

Okay then.

Sleep well Kook.


To Joon:

Good night Joon.


He saw the hospital file laying on the table when he placed his mobile and took it immediately. He didn't get a chance to see it before so he carefully read every word typed there which consists of Taehyung normal check-up results. When Jungkook turned to read the last page, a lone tear escaped his eye when he read what was written there.


Name: JEON TAEHYUNG

Gender: MALE OMEGA

Pregnancy Test: POSITIVE.

Condition: Normal (Two months)

Estimated due: In seven months.


An estimated diet plan is printed on the end which Jungkook read with his full concentration after drying his eyes. And took a picture of it for safety.

He moved to lay down when Taehyung whined slowly and tugged at his hands and lifted his one hand which Jungkook took into his him placed it on him.



Monday mornings are absolute hell but they both have a company to run which they can't ignore. So, Taehyung woke up and stopped the alarm in the alpha's mobile. He never understood why Jungkook even set an alarm even he couldn't even hear it.

Sighing, he lowered himself on him mate where he was sleeping peacefully. He pouted thinking how he can't sleep like this anymore in the next months with a belly and suddenly smiled thinking about having a baby.

He got up when another alarm rang which he stopped immediately as there is no use for it since he is already awake and the older would never mind the sound of an alarm.

Humming to himself, he did his daily routine and entered the room wearing a floral shirt and a blue jean. He went downstairs and prepared himself a juice and started taking out ingredients to prepare since everyone is coming for the breakfast.


Emptying his drink and wearing an apron, he started preparing the food. Halfway through it, The doorbell rang and when he opened, His brother and Jin are waiting there already in their work clothes ready for the day.

"Morning hyungs!" Taehyung greeted happily and went to hug them both. Then returned to the kitchen to continue his cooking.

"Do you need help Tae?" Jin asked entering the kitchen.

"Can I have your waffles hyung? I am craving them now." Taehyung asked and Jin immediately started working on it on the other side of the kitchen.

Namjoon entered the kitchen with a chair in his hand which he put it in the middle and seated himself there.


"Where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked

"Still sleeping. I will wake him up after cooking hyung." Taehyung replied.

After another twenty minutes, the doorbell rang again and Namjoon went to open it knowing who it will be.


"Hi guys." Namjoon said greeting everyone with a hug.

"Are we late?" Hoseok asked entering the home.

Yoongi scoffed and answered when Jimin looked at him curiously.

"I bet Jungkook is still sleeping. So we are not at all late." Yoongi said entering the Kitchen and greeting the two.

Other three followed him silently and the two greeted Tae and Jimin and went to fetch the chairs for themselves and settled beside Namjoon.


"Is Jungkook still sleeping?" Hoseok asked to which Taehyung hummed and Yoongi mumbled a 'I told you' to his mates.

"Breakfast will be ready. Can you wake Jungkook up Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"What? Why me?" Yoongi looked offended to be selected which is truth since it is very hard to wake Jungkook up.

"You are the only one who can be strict with him Hyung. Please..." Taehyung said looking at the said alpha who sighed but stood up and walked towards the stairs.


Notes:

Just pure fluff. Do not expect anything more in the story. (Maybe smut? in between?)

Chapter 6: Good news 2

Summary:

Friends meet and the Jeon couple let the good news out.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Opening the door of the bedroom where his best friend is still sleeping, Yoongi made his way in and looked at Jungkook who is sleeping holding a pillow most likely Taehyung's. He turned on the lights and went to open the curtains to let the light in totally ignoring the whine a sleepy alpha released due to the disturbance.
He then went to stand beside the bed and tapped on the alpha shoulder calling his name. Yoongi is the one who used to wake Jungkook up in their college days so he is not new to waking up a still sleeping like a log alpha.
"Yo! Get up you bunny alpha. You have a company to run now. Sleeping won't help you."
Jungkook instantly sat up and looked at Yoongi, his eyes widened and didn't even blink once.
Then he groaned and fell face first into the sheets again.
"Why did I see you first thing in the morning?! Where is my angel? Oh no! My day is ruined already!" Jungkook said still in his bended position.
Yoongi just stood there and rolled his eyes at the dramatics.
"Then get up and come down. You can see your angel who is in fact totally ready for the day and is cooking breakfast." He said hitting the other with the pillow Jungkook held till he woke up and made his way out of the room.
Jungkook used to wake up to this type of Yoongi's morning call. Used to. But after graduating and living together with Taehyung, his waking routine changed. He now wakes up to little kisses placed on his face or sometimes with the Omega still sleeping on him or sometimes by hearing the little moans his mate releases when he is horny and didn't want to disturb him.
Sighing, he went to get ready for the day and then it hit him. His friends are downstairs and they have a good news to share. Feeling much more excited than before, he did everything and went down quickly.

Everyone at the food Taehyung made which chatting in between. While everyone finished and cleared the table, Jungkook made himself a coffee and a smoothie for Taehyung. He returned to table and sat beside his mate, handing him the smoothie who took it with a smile.

Namjoon is the first one to ask about the reason why he called them for dinner and everyone stopped what they were talking and looked at the couple foe an answer. When everyone looked at Taehyung, he hid his face behind the glass and looked beside him to watch Jungkook already staring at him.
"Tell them." He whispers which would be hard for others to hear if not for them still paying their attention towards him.
"What to tell?" Jimin asked who is sitting near to Taehyung.
Taehyung is still looking at Jungkook to start about the topic. He doesn't know why he suddenly feeling shy even they all are a family to him.
Looking at Taehyung for another minute, Jungkook looked at the others and smiled.
"Well..."
"Shup up and say it already!" Yoongi exploded who couldn't take anymore silence.

"Taehyung is pregnant." Jungkook said loudly and waited for the others to react and Jin is the first to talk.
"That is why you asked me to cook you those waffles! You hate eating anything sweet in the morning but now you are totally into them." Jin said pointing to the half-finished smoothie in his hands.

"He is drinking them every day for the last two weeks. Our fridge is filled with them. I just observed yesterday." Jungkook said placing his hand on Taehyung thigh under the table.

And then others registered what Jungkook said and shouted a 'what?'. Jimin is squealing, hugging his best friend saying how they can buy many baby things.
Hoseok is next to react. He stood up and went to hug the two soon to be parents from backwards congratulating them.
Jin turned to his see why Joon is not reacting only to find him in tears. Laughing, Jin patted his mate arm.
"Come on Joon, why do you always cry when it comes to Tae? Express your happiness in other way like us!" Jin said teasing even he has tears in his eyes.
Jin always wanted his own children since he is a beta and when he said this his mate who agreed instantly and started talking about adopting, but it is never easy for a male alpha-male beta couple to get approved of adoption. So, they put that idea aside and never thought about it. But hearing about their little brother having pups made them emotional and made them think back to their talk.
Jungkook smiled at Hoseok who is still standing behind them and then looked at the omegas who went to their own world. He then looked at the other side where jin and Joon are looking at eachother with tears in their eyes and a smile on their lips. Jungkook knows what they are thinking. Namjoon once talked about their situation to him but now is not the right time to talk about it. So, he shook the thought and looked at the only person who is still sitting at the same position without responding.
Yoongi looked scared. Jungkook never saw him like that before. Frowning, he stood up and went to take a hold of the other alpha hand who startled from the sudden touch. Jungkook pulled him and they both went outside and thankfully others didn't notice them.

Sitting on the bench in the garden, Jungkook looked at the still shocked alpha.
"What happened Yoongs?"
Yoongi rubbed his face and stilled in that position to not let the other see his face but his voice is clear when he talked.
"Doesn't it scare you? The thought of being a father. I don't know how will I manage if the same thing happened to me. I can't even make other people calm in my presence. No one would be comfortable around me." Yoongi said. His voice clear but with a sad tone.
Jungkook understood where he is talking from, no one ever cared to talk with Yoongi before Jungkook and Namjoon entered his life. Yoongi didn't even have a best childhood. Living with caretakers in young age and in hostels since he started his middle school. He couldn't experience the parental love. Jungkook would have been same if not for his grandparents and Namjoon’s parents there for him.
"You should talk with them Yoongi. They are the people who are living with you forever. If not them who can understand you more. I can give you advice but you won't accept the truth in it. You did it before too. Even I was scared of this but with Taehyung beside me and you all with me, I am confident about not letting things fuck up. So yeah, talk with your mates. It will help you the most." Jungkook said patting the other alpha back.

"Okay. Let's go now. They might have sensed our absence." Yoongi said standing up.
They both entered the room and Jimin ran to hug Yoongi immediately without saying a word. Hoseok went and stood beside Yoongi and hugged them both.

Jungkook went to sit in his previous place and kissed his mate who is looking at him questioningly. And after that, everyone again went to chat about pups.

When Namjoon's alarm went off reminding him about him meeting with a client, and others too checked the time and gasped when the time showed ten past eleven.
"This is why we should never meet in morning. The times flies very fast." Namjoon grumbled taking the suit which he placed on the couch into his hands. Other too followed him and got ready for their works.
They departed and went to start their first week day after receiving a good news.

Inside their car with Jungkook driving and Taehyung humming softly to himself.
"Hey sweetheart."
"Yes hyung?"
"What do you think about revealing our relationship to public?"
"Hmm...Not now please! I don't want to get stressed from the question people ask. Let's wait until our baby is born. Okay?"
"Anything baby."

Notes:

Yoongi is little insecure. But don't worry, minnie and seokie are determined to change that.
And thank you for the kudos! Hope you like the upcoming chapters too.

Chapter 7: Jeon Industries

Summary:

A weekday in Jeon industries.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Good morning Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim."  Kina greeted them both from her work table which is situated right opposite to the elevator.

Kina is the only one who has the access to the floor other than Jungkook, Taehyung and Chairman Jeon. She is a reliable worker and in her early thirties and an alpha who is working as the CEO's secretary for eight years.

When Jungkook started working as the CEO, his father gave him right to hire and fire anyone he wants except Kina whom he trusted more than anyone in the company.

And she is also the only one in the office who knows about Jungkook and Taehyung's relation and covered it professionally whenever one of them is in pre and post of their heat or rut.

So, Taehyung beamed when the private elevator doors opened revealing Kina who greeted them immediately to which Jungkook nodded and Taehyung to wave at her.

"Good morning, Kina noona! How is your weekend?" Taehyung asked.

Shaking his head at his over excited mate, Jungkook made his way to his office to start preparing to the meeting which he has in the evening.

 

"Good. What about you Taehyung? You seem to be in a very good mood for a Monday." She said smiling at the omega who is bouncing on his feet every second.

"What is it?" she asked again when she observed the blush spreading on his cheeks.

Not saying anything verbally, Taehyung just patted his stomach is still flat.

"Oh, my goodness! Congrats Taehyung! I am so happy." Kina said coming to stand beside Taehyung and hug him tightly expressing how happy she is for them.

"Is this why you didn't cover your scent today?" She asked after standing straight.

"Yeah. I don't know why but I don't want to cover my scent. And I felt very bad when Hyung covered his scent." He said sharing his worries.

"Don't cover your scent anymore. The babies will recognize it in the next months. Mr. Jeon should also stop covering his scent in your presence. And it is normal to feel uneasy without your mate scent in this time." She said.

"Wow. You have a lot of knowledge in this noona." Taehyung commented since this is the first time someone is talking with him about these types of situations. Even Jimin and others didn't have much knowledge on this. He will get lectured once their mothers know about this.

"I know because I experienced it. Did you forget that I am an alpha with an omega mate and two children?" she said pointing at the photo frame she has on her desk of her family.

"I did not. Anyway, I have to go now. Should check the invitations of the event. Bye noona." Taehyung said waving to her and entered his room.

 

At lunch time, in the twelfth floor where lunch is served freely for the employees, it is common for the employees to see their CEO entering and asking the servers for two plates and disappear in to elevator for his office floor.

At first, all are confused as why he is taking two serves when he used to take only one in the last two years but they got their answers when they saw Taehyung coming down to deliver the empty dishes which the CEO took upstairs.

Now, they knew when one of them came to the area, it is to take food for both of them not for one. So, the servers always prepare the food and specially keep them aside first for them before serving the others.

 

By the time meeting ended, Jungkook is irritated. They was no progress from their previous meeting and the head of the team is in leave who is responsible for the presentation and the other who did the presentation was not at all good at it. He almost missed the main part of the meeting but didn't due to the help of others. So he sighed and asked them to do it again by next meeting which is in three days. All the workers ran out of the room after sensing his irritation in his voice.

 

He got up and headed to his floor. Kina bowed when she saw him to which he nodded. He opened Taehyung's office door and stopped his movements when he saw three new faces standing at Taehyung desk and Taehyung sitting there with a file in his hands.

 

The three new people bowed when he entered them and took a seat on the couch which is placed at the side of the room. He motioned them to look at Taehyung saying them to pay attention to him.

 

"I don't know who sent you here but let me just check." Taehyung said reaching for the telephone but before he can call Kina, Jungkook spoke.

 

"They are here for an interview with you for your assistant post. I asked Kina to look for eligible candidates but I don't know she already did by today."

 

"But hyung, I am fine by myself. I don't need an assistant." Taehyung tried to argue.

"Not happening. You work is increasing and now in your condition, it is best to have an assistant. Just test them and if you are not satisfied, we can always find few more who are eligible." Jungkook said and from the tone Taehyung knows that it is final.

 

So he asked them to sit and asked them a few questions. After an hour of Taehyung asking, them answering to him and Jungkook still sitting on the couch observing, Taehyung made his decision.

 

"Wait." Jungkook said turning everyone attention to him.

"What is your sub gender?" he asked since they are using the blockers and this made Taehyung confuse because Jungkook is not the one to judge someone based on their rank.

"You are not on your scent blockers and that might affect them if there is an alpha in them." Jungkook said knowing Taehyung will not be wearing those blockers for the next few years.

And after getting 'omega sir' as an answer from three of them, Jungkook nodded and stood up.

"I will be in my office. Notify me when you are free." he said and left the room.

The three people released the breath they are holding and Taehyung chuckled noticing that.

"One of you are going to work with me and you will be seeing him constantly. So be prepared. And now I want ask you each few questions individually. Two of you step outside until call you." Taehyung said pointing at two of them.

 

Kina answered the call immediately knowing it from one of her bosses.

"Yes sir"

"Why are all of them are omegas?" Jungkook asked directly.

"There are total seven candidate’s sir. Three alphas, two betas and three omegas. Thought an omega would be better with him in this time. If you want I can contact the other five too."

"No need. I think he picked one of them."

"Have a good day sir." she said ending the call.

 

After another thirty minutes, Taehyung entered Jungkook office making the alpha to get up.

"I said to notify me because I don't want you to get tired by this unnecessary walking sweetheart." he said taking Taehyung hand into his and taking him to the other room inside the office and made Taehyung to sit on the bed which is big for one and perfect for two.

Taehyung immediately tugged at the hand which is still holding him causing the alpha to sit beside him and he immediately pushed Jungkook causing him to fall back which he knows the alpha let him since he couldn't make the alpha move even an inch with his strength.

Taehyung cuddled to his mate resting his head on the alpha shoulder and latching his legs and hands on him.

"Then I couldn't cuddle with you like this hyung. So me coming to your room is the best option." Taehyung said rubbing his chin to Jungkook' neck to scent the alpha.

It would have made the alpha smell like him if not for the blockers Jungkook wearing.

"This stupid blockers! I can't even scent you! Can you just stop using them hyung? Like me. Kina said it is not good if we block our scents which baby is growing." Taehyung said still continuing his ministrations.

"Really? I don't know anything about this. We will get a hearing from our parents when we say this to them sweetheart. Be prepared for getting pampered more than what they do normally." Jungkook said rubbing his hand which is free on Taehyung side.

"And what did you do with them? Did you choose anyone?" Jungkook asked.

"Yup! Her name is Riya. She is better than the other two but we can't say fully until she starts working since it’s her first job after graduation and she is one year younger than me." Taehyung replied.

"That one with short hair?" Jungkook again asked recalling the faces of the three.

"Yeah, the short hair one." Taehyung said nodding.

"I know there is no dress restriction but tell her to not use strong perfume like today and to wear decent clothes since she will be assisting for you which means she has to work with every department. And I will ask Kina to send her the rules herself and to teach her everything properly." Jungkook said frowning.

"Okay hyung." the words are very low so Jungkook looked at the omega only to see him in verge of sleeping.

They stayed in that position with Jungkook caressing the sleeping male's sides.

 

A sudden buzz from the intercom in his office made Jungkook to jerk making Taehyung awake.

Lifting his head from where he is resting it, he rubbed his eyes.

"Did I fall asleep?" Taehyung mumbled getting up and following Jungkook who went to answer the call.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered patting his thigh making Taehyung to smile and adjust himself in his alpha's lap who sneaked an arm around him and pulled him making his back stick to the alpha's front with no space between them.

"No, cancel it and ask Mr. Kwan to attend it in his place. Is there anything more in our both schedules for today?"

"Okay Kina. You may go for today." Jungkook said cutting the call.

"Why are you asking Kwan to attend the meeting in my place? I can go now. It will be only an hour hyung." Taehyung said still sleepiness laced in his voice.

"You are still half-awake Tae. You can take the review from him. I know it is related to the event launch. This is why I said to leave is for Kwan's team to handle but you took it all upon yourself." Jungkook said shaking his head.

"They have a lot of workload due to the annual gala hyung. This will cause them to make more mistakes. Remember what happened two years back when an event and gala were happening in alternative months? They messed up the guest list. I don't want that to happen again."

"They learnt from that time baby. Now they will be more careful than before. So, no more works for you which includes tiring you." Jungkook decided.

"Okay..."

"Now, let's go? No more works for today."

"Can we go to that bakery on the way? They make best doughnuts!" Taehyung asked turning his head to look at the alpha.

"Sure baby. Now, get your cute ass up." he said patting his thigh.

 

And they made their way to the said bakery to buy those doughnuts but brought a lot more since the items they displayed made the omega to carve them.

Notes:

Two female characters are introduced in this chapter in which one knew about them and other will be the reason why everyone will know about the Jeon couple.

Chapter 8: Trip to Daegu 1

Summary:

The seven friends are on their way to meet the to-be parent's parents.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

As planned, Jungkook was packing their things for the next two days for their trip to their parents when Taehyung got a call from his best friend.

 

"Hey minnie!" Taehyung answered the call immediately laying on the bed from where he is watching his alpha.

"Hey Taetae! Where are you?" Taehyung frowned listening to Jimin's question.

"At home. Why?"

"Why are you still at home? Are you not coming today? Joon and Jin hyung also arrived." Jimin said making Taehyung more confused.

"Umm minnie, me and hyung are going Daegu tomorrow to surprise our parents. You don't remember?" Tae asked and even Jungkook stopped packing and came to sit beside him and took the mobile from his hands and put it on speaker mode.

 

They both looked at each other when no one responded from the other side.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called when no one talked for the next few minutes.

 

"Why are you both going to Daegu and I am only hearing about this now?" Jin's voice came from the mobile.

"Gosh hyung, we forgot to inform them." Taehyung said giggling.

 

"You forgot?! Listen you two. We are going to meet your parents even before you two tomorrow." Yoongi said sounding really serious.

Taehyung parents were more closed to Yoongi than his real parents and even they all joke about how Yoongi might be their favourite. So Yoongi was surprised when he learned about the Jeon couple meeting them and he didn't knew about it.

 

"We all can go together and we have an eight-seater remember? Which we didn't use in the last four months." Hoseok said to which everyone hummed agreeing.

"Yeah. I couldn't come with you last time due that case and the last time I saw them is for Christmas." Namjoon said.

"Okay then. Eat and pack your luggage for the weekend. We have to start early morning to reach there by lunch." Jungkook said and ended the call after receiving the confirmations.

 

"This is going to be fun. I didn't get a chance to talk with them since Monday." Taehyung said following Jungkook with his eyes who again went to pack their luggage.

 

"You were working hard and by the time we reach home, you were asleep every day. I talked with mom and informed them that we are coming. So, nothing to worry about. You can be free from next week. Your assistant is going to start her work from Monday. Kina mailed her everything she has to know about and you are free to fire her anytime you want. There is no warranty for her job so don't force yourself to work with her if you are not comfortable. Okay sweetheart?" Jungkook asked and joined him on the bed after closing the bag.

 

Neither of them talked after that. Just laying silently with Jungkook's hand caressing the omega tummy and Taehyung hands on top his alpha hands.

 


 

"Let's go!" Hoseok and Jin shouted who are the only people who are totally awake with Namjoon driving.

"Shup up." Yoongi mumbled from where he was half asleep cuddling his cute mate and reached his hand to pinch Hoseok who is on the other side of Jimin who whined and buried his head in Yoongi's neck due to the shriek the beta left when yoongi pinched him.

Rubbing his thigh where the alpha pinched with a pout, he too hugged his cute mate and tried to sleep like his mates.

 

Jin laughed from the passenger seat looking behind at Hoseok who still has a pout with his eyes closed tightly trying to summon sleep.

"Till when do you think he will pretend like sleeping?" Jin said looking at his best friend who is trying very hard to sleep which is a very difficult task considering he is a morning person and a literal sunshine in their group.

 

"Wait until Jungkook joins. He is even worse than Yoongi when it comes to waking up early morning. He surely will fall asleep the next moment he get inside the vehicle." Namjoon said laughing.

 

"Hoseok will start complaining how the journey is boring right after we pick Tae and kook if that happens." Jin continued.

 

"How will he react if we make him sit between the both alphas by sending Min and Tae to the middle seat." Namjoon said and the mates laughed.

 

"Just because I closed my eyes doesn't mean I am not listening you two! Just you see, I will wrestle you when we go to pick Tae and Kook and take that front seat and will blast my favourite songs" Hoseok whisper yelled pointing an accusing finger at Jin.

 

"Good luck in parting from your position." Jin said laughing.

 

And Hoseok looked at himself confused as to what Jin said. In the meantime he is yelling at Jin, Yoongi and Jimin turned in their seats and now both are clinging to him. It will be difficult to remove their hands without their will. So he just sighed and relaxed in his seat and closed his eyes even knowing sleep is the last thing in his mind.

 

By the time they reached Jeon mansion, the sun started rising and when Namjoon stopped the vehicle in front of their home, Taehyung rushed out being the exited being he is and Jungkook followed him, his eyes half open with a travel bag in his hand.

 

Namjoon and Jin got out of the vehicle to greet the couple and Hoseok too opened his eyes but didn't try to move from his position.

 

"Hey Tae, how are you feeling?" Jin asked hugging the omega and Jungkook went with Namjoon to keep the luggage in the trunk.

 

"I am fine hyung. Kookie hyung is still grumpy about waking up early morning that's it." Tae said.

 

"He can sleep in the whole journey now and if you don't want to sleep, call hoseok beside you and send Jungkook backseat. Yoongi and Jimin were fast asleep since they got in the car." Jin said pointing at Hoseok who waved with his hand which is not in Jimin's hold.

 

"Okay hyung." he answered and went to sit in the middle seat and turned back to talk with Hoseok while patting the place beside him.

 

"Can you drive all the way? Or do you want me take now?" Jungkook asked when Namjoon closed the trunk.

"Why are you asking that now. We have five hours journey ahead." Joon replied.

"Nah. If I get in, I will not wake until we reach. So I am asking you now. I know Yoongi hates driving on mornings and Jin drives very slowly when we use this car. And I know the babies and Hoseok will never prefer driving when they can enjoy the morning ride. So, I am the only option you have if you are not interested in driving all the way." Jungkook said.

"Okay Mr. Who analyzed everything in twenty seconds, I will drive. You go and rest. I know you also have a lot of workload this month." Namjoon said pushing Jungkook to the open door.

 

"What the -" Jungkook closed his mouth when Taehyung made a 'shh' sound and pointed at the backseat where Yoongi and Jimin are sleeping peacefully.

"If you are going to sleep whole journey they go and join the sleeping club." Hoseok said gesturing him to go back with his both hands.

 

Sighing, Jungkook got in and settled beside Jimin. It is necessarily not a new thing to Jungkook. During their college days, they all used to cuddle together mostly the omegas picking an alpha and cuddling to them.

"Let's go!" this time Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung yelled softly not to wake the others when Namjoon started driving.

 

Four hours in to the journey, the stopped at a store when Taehyung said he is hungry. So, Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung went in to the store to buy food while Namjoon went to call his parents to tell about their arrival.

 

Jimin opened his eyes after feeling too hot and understood why he felt hot. Sleeping between two alphas who are naturally born with warm bodies and at that, who are very cuddly during sleep didn't help the situation. So he slowly tried to squeeze out of them and heaved a sigh when he fell on the middle seats but immediately straightened when he notices the absence of others.

 

He looked outside and saw Namjoon walking in the field talking a phone call mostly and decided to go out to stretch his body after that big nap he took without knowing himself.

 

"Slept well pup?" that voice made Jimin to smile and he turned around to look at his mate who have few drinks in his hands.

"Hmm. Got too hot between them though." he answered and went to hug his mate who held him tightly and kissed him strongly on his lips.

 

"Minnie!" Taehyung's shout made the mates to separate from their kiss and look at him.

"He sure is showing the symptoms." Hoseok said chuckling when he saw the two big ice-cream tups in his both hands.

 

Taehyung walked towards them with a jump in his steps while Hoseok went to put the drink in the car and again went into the store to help Jin in selecting the meat and drinks.

 

"Hey Taetae, you seem to be in a good mood. What is the reason?" Jimin asked taking one tub of ice cream from his best friend hands.

"Ice cream! What else? I should eat them before Kookie hyung sees them or else he won't let me eat all of it." Taehyung said taking Jimin's hand in to his free hand and tugged him in the direction of the car.

 

Sitting in the two middle seats, Taehyung opened both tubs and started eating it while sharing with the other omega.

 

"Hey little ones, enjoying ice cream without me?" Namjoon said raising an eye brow, settling in his driving seat. While the omegas do something which they are not allowed to do, Namjoon is the one who help them to hide it from their alphas and defend them in some situations.

 

"Joon hyung! We will never forget you. See, this is enough for three of us. Now taste this." Taehyung said holding a tub Infront of the alpha face and Jimin too did the same by holding out the tub he has in his hands.

 

And that was how Jin and Hoseok found them after returning from the store with carrying bags of meat and beers.

"Did you seriously complete the whole two tubs in twenty minutes? And you too ate with them? You should stop them from eating that much in this weather. Wait until those two know about this." Jin said frowning at his mate. While Hoseok went to the omegas and took the almost empty tubs from their hands.

"No babies, you already ate too much and we have another hour drive. Why don't you wake those two and we can do a karaoke." Hoseok said and went to dump the tubs in the dustbin.

 

That is how they spent their last hour journey, doing a carpool karaoke with two exited betas and two omegas and two still groggy alphas grumbling about not having their baby with them but got an exited Jin sitting between them.

Notes:

And Hoseok finally took the front seat to blast his favourite songs.

With my thesis and finals next month, writing made me stress free but I might not update for next month. Will continue in May!

Chapter 9: Trip to Daegu 2

Summary:

Just a relaxing journey and their stay at the lake house and the ever suffering Yoongi moments.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Reaching the lake house, all of them greeted the elders and went to get ready for the late lunch. After a very chaotic lunch, all of them went in and settled in the living room and started making plans for the evening.

"Who is going to tell the reason for your sudden visit? Not that I am happy but you never visited out of the festivals and special occasions." Mr. Kim said making some of them to protest and some of them to smile sheepishly.

"There is a reason why Kook and Tae want to visit but we just tagged along because we missed you!" Jimin said hugging Mrs. Jeon who is near to him.

"Alright, alright. Then what is the reason Tae?" Mrs. Kim asked focusing her attention on her son and his husband.
And this made all of them turn their heads to look at the couple who are sitting on the love seat.
"Well..."
"No more stretching! We already had an attack because of your suspense once." Yoongi said cutting Taehyung who started stretching the 'well' word.
"Don't shout at my baby, Yoongs" Jungkook bickered kissing his pouting mate on his cheek.
"When did I shout? Did you see Mrs. Jeon? This is how he behaves with me!" Yoongi complained making the others to roll his eyes at their bickering.

"Even if I love your lovely bickering, you are the one who is making this take more time than Tae." Namjoon interfered and they all agreed with him and efficiently made the two to stop shooting glares at each other.

"Do you want to say baby?" Jungkook asked the omega who is half-way in his lap more than the chair.
Nodding, Taehyung took a deep breath and looked at his parents and in-laws.
"Well..." this time no one interrupted him so he rushed out the words from his mouth with his eyes closed.
"Youaregoingtobegrandparents."
When there is no response, he opened one eye and peeked at his parents who looked confused.
"You rushed out everything baby. I don't think they understood that." Jungkook encouraged him to say again but without rushing. So he again tried, by taking a very deep breath.
"You are going to be grandparents." and the reactions are instant not like before.
Their mothers hovering over them and hugging them and saying how happy they are at the same time while their fathers are standing at the side with a bright smiles who too came and hugged them when their mothers left them to hug each other’s with big smiles.

By the time their mothers calmed down, they pulled Taehyung from his mate saying something about 'omega's time'.
"Can minnie come with us?" Taehyung asked holding his best friend with one hand.
"Of course sweetie. Let’s go now."
Saying that, they four disappeared into a room and shut the door.

"I think dinner preparation is on us then." Jungkook said to which the others nodded.
"Alright then. I am going to pond to catch some fishes. Anyone intrested?" Jungkook asked walking towards the store room for the fishing equipment.
"Oh! I want to!" saying that Jin too followed the alpha.

"We will go and watch the match then. Call us when dinner is ready." saying that Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim walked towards the sofa and switched on the television.

"Want to swim Seok? It will be different from swimming in a pool." Namjoon said pointing at the lake, to where Jungkook and Jin are heading, to some fishing.
"I am always up for swimming Joon. Let me change the outfit then we can go." with that Hoseok and Namjoon went to their room to change in to something for a swim.

"I am going to take a nap then." Yoongi mumbled to himself after watching everyone planning something for the evening.
"No boy, no napping in this time. Join us." Mr. Kim said patting the space beside him.
Yoongi looked at the screen where previous year national baseball match is playing which he already saw that time.
Sighing, with nothing to do, he made his way and sat between the two elders and started watching the game.

The next day after finishing lunch, the omegas again were planning to do something while Taehyung asked Jin to join them saying they missed him in their talks.
"Of course sweetie, we were just planning to play those cards games. Jin is always welcome to join us. Do you want to join us Jin? Let the alphas plan something for dinner." Mrs. Jeon said to which Jin agreed.
"Wait. Then hoseok hyung could join too. Right?" Jimin asked holding his mate and before the elders could reply, Yoongi pulled Hoseok towards him.
"No pup, he and I are on cooking duty now." he said.
"But Kookie hyung could cook like yesterday. Instead of Jin hyung, you can help today." Tae said.
"The four alphas already planned and left to play golf saying the weather is perfect for it. So, he is needed." Yoongi replied holding Hoseok tightly.
"Okay then." they all replied and went to the same room they went to yesterday.

"Why did you lie to them hyung." Jungkook asked who was watching everything from the side.
"Huh? Did you not go with them?" Hoseok asked tilting his head in confusion.
"No, in fact I came to ask Yoongi to come with me for fishing." he said looking at the other alpha.
"What should I do then? Your father is planning to watch past year nationals with me today. I already saw three matches yesterday with them! I can't anymore. So, my baby is tagging with me for the surfing. I just saw a people surfing yesterday nearby. We will go there. You and Joon can manage with dinner." saying that he pulled his mate and dashed towards their parked vehicle with the keys already in his hands.

And Jungkook went to find Namjoon who is the only option he got. When he found the other laying on a bean bag with book in his hand, reading peacefully, he decided not to disturb him and went to ask his father to join him.

"Hey dad." Jungkook said after finding his father laying on the lake chair.
His father looked at him and patted the chair beside him to sit.
"I want to know if you are ready for being a parent Jungkook. Not only you but Taehyung too." his father asked after sitting in silence for a few minutes.
"I think we are dad." he answered to which Mr. Jeon hummed.
"You should know that it is going to be hard for you. I think you mother and Tae's mother talked to him about everything yesterday. So, I am going to tell you what you have to expect." Mr. Jeon said and continued.
"Most of all, stop using scent blockers from now on."
That's how the father-son duo spent their evening, with Mr. Jeon explaining how his mother used to be when Jungkook was in her womb and how she used to react in those times.

By early evening, after finishing an early dinner, the youngsters got ready to go back to their homes. They waved at the elders until they disappeared from their sight.

"I am totally full. I will doze off in the next ten minutes." Taehyung said rubbing his still flat stomach and leaned towards his brother who is sitting beside him.

"Can't you just drive without giving those glares to me?" Yoongi asked who is sitting in the passenger seat.
"If you accepted to drive, I would be cuddling my baby right now." Jungkook said more like snapped with his eyes now focused on the road before them.
"I am too sitting here, not cuddling with my babies and that too just because of you!" Yoongi countered, looking back to where Jimin and Hoseok are biting their lips to not laugh but the third person sitting beside the two didn't try to cover and laughed loudly, only stopped when Yoongi eyes turned to glare at him.
"Chill Yoon, no one sitting with their mate here." Jin said after controlling his laugh and Namjoon nodded his head in agreement.
"You don't interfere! You are happily cuddling to your baby brother." Yoongi huffed and settled in his seat properly, not wanting to wake the sleeping omega.

Three hours into the journey back to their homes, Taehyung woke up whining and fussing. Namjoon tried to comfort him but it only made the omega to whine loudly. This time, Jungkook stopped the car and looked back to see why his mate is whining and at the same time Taehyung opened his eyes which were already filled with small tears.

"Kookie hyung" the omega whined again and reached out to the driving seat where his alpha is but halted his actions and started crying when Jungkook opened the door and got out of his seat.

Hearing his cries, Jungkook instantly opened the back door and within next second he replaced Namjoon's place and hugged his mate.

"What happened actually?" Yoongi asked who is driving now.
"He didn't feel my presence and panicked." Jungkook said patting the sleeping omega in his lap who calmed down after a lot of scenting and mumbling comforting words in his ears.
"And how did know that?" Yoongi asked again. Because that was the first time he saw Taehyung like that.
"Pregnancy hormones. Dad said these situations will happen often and told me to stop blocking my scent from now on. He relies more on his wolf side in this time and scent of his mate is very much needed all the time. And I didn't get a chance to scent him since morning so I think he panicked after sensing that he didn't have my scent on him." Jungkook explained and other five of them made an 'O' after listening to something very knew to all of them.
"And he wouldn't stop panicking until he is sure you are with him." Jin said after understanding everything.
"That is why he pushed me earlier when I tried to calm him." Namjoon said realizing the situation.
"Even if you are his brother, you are also an alpha. So, he pushed you." Jungkook said.
"Damn! Do not let your employees to work without scent blockers then. Mainly alphas." Hoseok said holding his sleeping mate who didn't wake up even when all that happened.

After another hour, with only hour time to reach the Jeon couple home, Taehyung again woke up.
"Hey sweetheart, slept well?" Jungkook asked when he saw the omega stretching his hands from where they are holding the alpha. Taehyung hummed as an answer and started sniffing and rubbing at the alpha's neck.

When he felt totally awake, Taehyung jerked back and looked around the car, then again at Jungkook.
"When did you come here hyung?" he asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"You didn't remember Tae?" Hoseok asked.
"Uhm...did something happen?" Taehyung again asked when he saw the shock in hi hyungs faces.
"Well, you woke up an hour ago and started crying, asking for Jungkook and didn't stop until he scented you." Jin answered.
"This is what Mr. Kim was saying us yesterday! She said you should never go anywhere without Jungkook hyung scent. If that happens, your inner wolf will take control and you will not remember anything about that." Jimin said who woke up just before Taehyung.
"Did I do anything hyung?" Taehyung asked remembering how his mother and mother-in-law talked with him about how dangerous it is in that situation.
"Nothing happened because Jungkook is right with you and you calmed down very fast Tae.” Namjoon said.

Then the car fell in a comfortable silence just like the night with only small lights here and there in the surroundings and their only car on the road entering the city area.

And that silence was broken by a giggling omega.
"Stop it kookie hyung! It tickles." Taehyung said but didn't even try to move away from the alpha's lap, clearly enjoying the affection.
"Uhuh, you smell like my favourite. Just like pineapple milkshake. I can just eat you." the alpha said and to prove his point, he even opened his mouth and bite the omega's cheek making sounds and making the omega to giggle more.

"One peaceful night is what I ask to work for another whole week and that will never happen with you guys around me." Yoongi's voice resonates in the car making all of them to laugh except the couple who are busy in their own world.
"Some things will never change, hyung. You should get used to it." Jimin said after laughing for a whole minute.

Notes:

I am back! The story is getting started so, subscribe the work to get notification of the next update.
And this Yoongi character is like real life me with my friends.

Chapter 10: Riya - the assistant

Summary:

The most favourite fruit for Jungkook, with out a doubt is Pineapple and he will never leave a chance to remind that to his angel.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Good morning Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim."  Kina greeted them both from her work table to which Jungkook nodded and went right into his cabin like every day and Taehyung waved and went to stand at the work table to talk with her like he do every Monday.

 

"Good morning, Kina noona! How is your weekend?" Taehyung asked, the same question he asks her every time.

"Good, and you two didn't wear any blockers so, I think you talked with your parents." she answered.

"Yeah, there is so much I didn't know before. But now know what to do and how to take care of myself. Mom and Mr. Jeon gave me the 'talk' " Taehyung said giggling.

 

"That's good." Kina said nodding to herself.

"Ad what is this?" Taehyung asked after noticing the other work table, much smaller than Kina's next to her table.

"That is for your assistant. She is supposed to join for the work from today but she is late on her first day." Kina said with a bored tone which made Taehyung curious of her tone. So he looked at her and about to ask why but Kina beat him to it and answered him.

"She doesn't pass my vibe check. And her punctuality is very bad so, I am not going easy on her Mr Kim."

"Good luck to her then. Send her to my cabin after she arrives. The event launch is in two weeks and we have to cross-check everything this week then, everything set. Tell this to anyone who ask about the progress." Taehyung said and went to his cabin.

 

Closing the door behind him, he made his way to his desk and spotted a small box there which can fit an apple in it.  Taking the box into his hands, he searched every part of it from outside to see anything written on it but found nothing. But he caught the scent of his mate in the box when he pulled it closer to take a clear look.

 

Smiling to himself, he sat in his chair comfortably and carefully opened the box and gasped seeing the cute cupcake present in it. And without wasting any time, he took the item out and removed the paper. He hummed in satisfaction after taking a big bite. The cupcake tasted exactly like the one he ate a week ago in the particular bakery.

 

He know for sure that he completed everything they bought that day and Jungkook didn't bring anything with him today to work. So thought how the cute and delicious dessert ended up here at his desk and not wanting to waste his time thinking about something so silly, he decided to ask the one who gave it to him.

 

Taehyung entered after getting the permission to enter.

"You don't have to knock sweetheart, you know that." Jungkook said after looking up to see who entered and again went to reply for the mails.

"I thought there must be someone here. And I don't want to do the same thing that happened last time." Taehyung blushed while saying.

And this made Jungkook to stop typing and look at the blushing male who is slowly walking towards him.

He hummed, patting his thigh to the other to sit, who sat eagerly.

"You know I don't mind even that happens again right? You are more important." he asked rubbing his hand on the omega's thigh.

 

Last week, when Taehyung suddenly craved to eat something spicy and don't know where to order, he went to ask his alpha to recommend him something and dashed into the room and stopped in his tracks when he saw few people in the room who were already looking at him since he interrupted the meeting.

 

Feeling guilty for interrupting the meeting, he excused and turned around to exit the room, when a hand stopped him. He looked back and saw Jungkook motioning the others to leave the room who followed his order and left the room immediately.

 

"Still. I don't want to interrupt when you were busy with meeting." Taehyung mumbled.

They stayed like that for few minutes and only then Taehyung remember the reason why came.

 

"Oh! When did you buy that cupcake? It was from that bakery right? I loved that taste." Taehyung exclaimed and made hand gestures to show how much he loved the taste.

 

"I asked Kina to buy few and bring them to my office this morning. She prepared a mini bakery for you here." Jungkook said chuckling.

"Where? Where?!" Taehyung asked, more eager than before thinking about all the desserts he can eat.

"No sweetheart. I am not saying. I can't give you the access or else you will finish them in a day and then whine about your stomach ache. So, I will give them to you when you feel like eating and expect fruits and salads too. And no, I am not going to fall for your pout this time. Your health is very much important." Jungkook said looking at the pouting male in his lap.

 

"Okay Kookie hyung. Now go back to your work." Taehyung said getting up from the alpha's lap. He walked half way to the door and ran back and kissed his mate and again ran to the door. With a giggle, he waved at the alpha and exited the room.

 

Taehyung opened his cabin door with a smile on his face which turned into a frown observing the woman in his room taking selfies while sitting on the couch without any care in the world. She didn't even notice the door opening totally immersed in posing for the pictures.

 

He closed the door with more force than required making a loud sound which made the woman to look at him with a shock and immediately stood up and bowed to him.

 

"Good morning Sir."

"Riya right?"

"Yes sir."

He sat in his chair and gestured her to sit which she obeyed. Taehyung looked at her one more time and opened his desktop computer. When he opened his mail, he saw the mail from Kina about all the details of his assistant who sat in front of him.

 

"I think Kina already talked to you about your work. If you have any doubts, ask Kina if she is available at that moment. If not then mail them to me. I sent a file to your mail which now you have to print and give them to every floor manager. They will know what to do with them." Taehyung said after sending the file to her mail.

 

"Yes sir." She said getting ready to go and do the work.

She walked to door and stopped when Taehyung talked again.

"I am expecting you to arrive at work on time from Tomorrow Riya and I know there is no restrictions for dressing style but avoid wearing one-piece dresses to work. You are working on the same floor as Mr. Jeon so try to be more professional." He said calmly to which she gave a small nod and went out.

 

After printing the papers, Riya entered the elevator to do what her boss said to her ignoring the voice of Kina who is saying in the lines of 'not that elevator' something. She directly hit the ground floor to start from there which will take atleast seven minutes if the elevator doesn’t stop in the floors.

 

Riya applied to this job when she came to know the job is as the assistant of the executive director which she thought is Mr. Jeon but got shock of her life on the interview day listening to the others who came to interview just like her talking at Mr. Kim. It is then she came to know that Mr. Jeon is Managing Director and the Executive Director is Kim Taehyung, an omega like her.

 

Entering Mr. Kim's cabin, she was actually thinking about ditching the job by not answering correctly but totally cancelled that plan when she saw Jeon Jungkook entering the office and settling himself comfortably on the couch like it is a normal thing to enter his employees’ cabin without any reason.

 

And she was hoping to get the job when Taehyung said 'One of you are going to work with me and you will be seeing him constantly'. If not working for Mr. Jeon then atleast she can see him few times a day and shoot her shot. And by the way Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim talked with each other, they both looked very close which she was not expecting from the CEO who is not the one to talk casually with his employees.

 

When she reached the top floor and saw Kina already working on something, she casually started walking towards Mr. Kim cabin expecting she too will work in there with him. But stopped by Kina who called her. She walked towards Kina who pointed at the other work table beside hers and talked.

"That is for you Ms. Riya. I already set everything for you and please go to Mr. Kim cabin, he is expecting you."

"He is already here?" Riya asked and looked at her watch which shows 9:11.

"You are late Ms. Riya. Mr. Jeon and MR. Kim both arrived exactly at nine. So, be punctual from now on." she said gestured her to go.

There goes her hope of working in the cabin and watching MR. Jeon in between.

And when she entered Mr. Kim cabin and saw no one inside, she made a bee line to the couch where Jungkook sat the other day and took few selfies to gloat about it to her friends who are also working in the same company. But got caught by her boss which was fine since she is at the wrong but how dare he to say what she should wear to work? And professional? He is the one who is not using scent blockers and not following the company policy and saying her to dress properly. And even Mr. Jeon is okay with him not using the blockers. How close are they to one worry about other work stress to appoint an assistant without the other's knowledge.

 

She stopped thinking when the elevator opened. She looked at the workers who are patiently waiting for the other elevators but no one made a move to enter the one she got out of. Shrugging, she made her way to the floor manager office and handed him the papers who took it without any question.

 

After giving them to every floor managers, she sat on her chair and heaved a sigh. She opened her mails and saw a few more from Mr. Kim asking her to check them once and send them to Mr. Kwan. Two hours in to her job, she is already thinking about quitting it. Being a sugar baby is easier than working for other omega in her opinion but she can't. She is here to win Mr. Jeon attention which she will do and show her friends that she can even make hottest alphas fall for her.

 

She looked up from her monitor when she sensed Mr. Kim scent with some other scent but frowned when she saw Mr. Jeon instead. She is sure that the pineapple scent is Mr. Kim's but why is the CEO himself is not wearing any blockers? And from what she learned, isn't he the one who added the scent blocking rule after becoming the CEO?

 

She glared at the other woman who is casually talking with the alpha for whose attention she started working here in the first place. She looked at her monitor, not wanting to make Mr. Jeon think of her like some lazy worker who watches others instead of working but listened to their talk. And it is not difficult to listen when they are just a few feet away from her.

 

"Thanks for the desserts Kina. And don't tell about them to Taehyung. Even he convinces you, just say they are in my cabin. Got it?" Jungkook said to which Kina gave a thumbs up. Convinced with the answer, he walked into his cabin.

 

When she was sure that the alpha closed his office door, Riya looked at the other woman who is working on some files.

"Kina-sii, why is Mr. Jeon not wearing any blockers? I mean he is the one to put that rule so, why is he breaking it?  And Mr. Kim too." she asked making her voice more polite to make it seem like an innocent doubt.

"Few personal issues Riya-sii. I am not in a position to reveal them but don't think about it." Kina answered and went back to her work.

 

But her answer made her even more curious. That means Kina knows the reason. She will wait unlit lunch break and then she will ask her friends about Kina first. She looked like she knew a lot about her bosses more than any employee should. And what about the desserts? She has a lot to know about and this is her first day.

 

 

Jungkook was just about to close the file and fetch their lunch when his office door slowly opened and his mate peeked in. When he saw no one in, he opened the door fully and entered, closing and locking the door behind.

 

He didn't walk towards Jungkook like the alpha expected to, but instead start searching around the office. When he didn't find what he is searching for, he opened the door to their mini bedroom and started searching there.

 

Jungkook just  leaned into his chair and chuckled when he heard a few words his baby muttering. And after not finding what he is looking for, Taehyung stomped to stand in front of Jungkook which cute pout, his eyes narrowed and his hands on his waist.

"Where are my desserts?! They are not here." he asked, trying to be as serious as he can be but the whined at the end of the sentence which made Jungkook to laugh loudly.

 

He got up and went to sit on the couch, Taehyung silently following behind him. Jungkook bit the flesh inside his mouth to stop the smile on his face and maintained a calm face.

"I ate them sweetheart, Sorry. We can buy while going home." he said.

"You ate everything? I want to eat that pineapple pie which I thought you will have." Taehyung said in a small voice and not wanting to make his baby sad, he got up and went inside the room and came out with the said pineapple pie in his hands.

 

"I ate everything except this pineapple pie. Here," Jungkook handed the box to the omega who opened it instantly and took a bite.

"You know why I didn’t eat this?" Jungkook asked poking the pie in between the omega lips.

"Why?" Taehyung asked after eating another piece.

"Because I have a whole pineapple with me which I can eat whenever I want so I am not interested in other pineapple desserts." Jungkook replied, his mouth already on the omega's neck peppering kisses.

"So cheesy!" Taehyung said giggling.

 

 

By lunch time,  Riya is waiting for her friends to arrive at the cafeteria when she saw Mr. Jeon arriving. Now this was somewhat surprising for her since she thought the CEO would never eat his lunch at the cafeteria just like all the workers. She looked around and saw no tables empty except the one she is sitting at. A hope bloomed in her thinking of the alpha sitting with her since the place is packed. She looked at herself in her mobile and put on lip tint and perfume and sat casually looking at her mobile.

 

After few minutes when there are footsteps heard, she kept a smiling face and looked up which soon turned in to annoyed one when she saw that the person the footsteps belongs to.

 

"Kina-sii, I thought your lunch is after an hour. Is it okay for both of us here with no one at the office?" Riya asked when Kina sat beside her with her food.

"I have to go to a meeting with Mr. Jeon after his lunch so I am eating now. And don't worry Ms. Riya, the employees know not to disturb Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim at this time since they too eat their lunch now." Kina answered and dived into her food.

 

Riya’s friends came by the time Kina finished her lunch and they all started eating.

"You are thirty minutes late. I thought we have lunch break at same time." she said.

"Yeah we have but our manager call us for a meeting at the last minute. Sorry girl." one of her answered.

"And what's with your face?" another one asked to which Riya explained how she thought Mr. Jeon would sit with her.

They all laughed by the time she finished her story making her confused.

"Riya, Mr. Jeon eats his lunch with Mr. Kim every day. Didn't you see him taking two plates from the counter?" her friend asked.

"No, I was acting like I didn't notice him." she said.

"Oh and do you know? I sat on the couch where Mr. Jeon sat when I went for the interview." Riya said showing the pictures she took that morning, leaving the part where she got caught by her boss.

 

 

 

Notes:

Riya is a hard worker but a lot arrogant and egoistic which she will show in next chapters. And pineapple is personally my favourite <3

Chapter 11: Alpha troubles

Summary:

The changes in the Jeon couple and another alpha is introduced who might cause trouble in future...

Notes:

Time Skip - One month.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

After a month, Taehyung's work load surprisingly decreased after the event launch which gave him a plenty of time to actually see how good Riya is in this field. And he came into a conclusion that she has no experience in it and came to know that she made a lot of mistakes at first which Kina pointed and helped her with.

And with time going, Taehyung too started changing both his health and body. Health wise, he was getting a lot of headaches and easily catching a cold which made Jungkook to ban ice creams from eating. And physically, he started gaining weight. His cheeks becoming chubbier than before, his ass becoming even more soft and his stomach looking like a small belly, not much bigger.

This changes also changed Jungkook into a more protective and touchier. Like, when the pregnant male felt weak, the alpha made a nest with the supplies and never let Taehyung to move unless for washroom or like, how he couldn't keep his hands to himself, always playing Taehyung's cheeks or rubbing his hands on the small belly or kneading his rear when they were all alone in the safety of their nest.

Much to their friend’s amusement on how Jungkook growled at a random alpha who came close to Taehyung when they went to a weekend trip, Jungkook became more territorial and Taehyung is totally enjoying it, since the alpha is never a one to get jealous even when Taehyung tried in the past, to prank the alpha to make him jealous.

 

A month in to the job, Riya got a chance to be close with Mr. Jeon for more than a few minutes.

Jungkook and Taehyung are supposed to go to a meeting at a restaurant but Taehyung got back pain which made the alpha to almost cancel the meeting if not for his baby convincing him to go without him and to take Riya with him and keep Kina with him in his absence to check on him.

And Jungkook agreed after surrendering to the offer Taehyung made which consists of Taehyung eating a fruit bowl which he hates a lot but should eat for his health.

After informing Kina to make sure Taehyung eats the fruit bowl, Jungkook and Riya made their way to the restaurant where the meeting is held with one of their partners from other country.

 

By the time they reached the destination, it was twenty minutes earlier making only Jungkook and Riya in the room which they reserved.
"Write down everything and hand it to Taehyung without making mistakes. And try to talk less even when they start a conversation with you." Jungkook said, his voice professional.
And seeing how serious he is, Riya nodded and promised herself to not let Mr. Jeon down.

Taking notes of what they are discussing seemed to be very hard for Riya when she can smell Jungkook's scent even being few chairs away from her. And to add to his normal scent, the other person who introduced himself as Dein Makino started talking about Taehyung which made Jungkook even more mad and his scent to much strong.

And after a long two hours, they decided to leave and again meet at the annual gala which was in three months.
"It is a shame that Taehyung is not here Mr. Jeon, I would love to give him a visit tomorrow before I leave." Makino stated casually making Jungkook to clench his jaw.
Jungkook never liked this guy but their fathers are very good business partners and he doesn't want to create a disturbance in between their business due to this irritating alpha. But he wouldn't hold back if he ever tried anything stupid on his mate.
"As I said already, he is having health problem and I am sure he won't be making to the office tomorrow Mr. Dein." Jungkook replied robotically oping the other would drop the topic if he doesn’t want to have a black eye.
"Oh! Then I can visit him at his home! Very much better than meeting at company. Say Jeon, do you perhaps know where Taehyung lives?" Makino asked and Jungkook was ready to punch him if not for the call he received.
"Sorry Mr. Dein, I have to go." Saying that, Jungkook walked towards the car which was already waiting for them, Riya silently following him.

 

Reaching their floor, Jungkook walked directly to Taehyung's office without acknowledging Kina who is saying something. And Riya went to her desk and started typing what she noted in the meeting to give it to Taehyung by the end of her shift.

Jungkook opened the door and met with silence. He looked around and for sure the room is occupied by no one. Thinking he might be in some meeting down; he made his way to his office.

Closing the door behind him, he stopped in his tracks looking at the pile of clothes on the floor leading to the other room, the clothes looking so much like the one Taehyung wore to work today. Shaking his head and smiling, he started collecting the clothes and opened the door to the other room and found Taehyung already napping in the mini nest he made there few weeks ago wearing one of the alpha's spare shirts he keeps there for some reason (mostly for the time Taehyung want to smell Jungkook and can't due to their blockers, which was before and now those all became a part of his mini nest.).

He sat at the edge and put the clothes on the floor and hovered above the omega and pecked him who is still pretending to be sleeping.
"Didn't my kiss work? I thought I am the price charming in your life who can wake you up with a kiss?" Jungkook said, his words directly into the omega's ear.

Taehyung tried, really tried to hold his smile but failed due to the kisses on his face which a tickling him.
"Oh! It worked! True love is supreme cure." Jungkook said making Taehyung to giggle more mumbling a 'silly' in between.

Getting comfortable in the nest, Taehyung asked something which made Jungkook to think for a second before answering.
"What happened at the restaurant?"
Jungkook knew that Taehyung can tell if he tells a lie so he said what happened.
"Ugh!!! That Makino! I don't like him and he never understands my red signs and he didn't even stop after I said I am mated." Taehyung mumbled and continued.
"And what did you have for lunch?"
"Hmm...Barbecue. Makino ordered it." Jungkook answered and raised an eye brow when Taehyung's scent shifted.
"Is it tasty?"
"Of course, Barbecue is always tasty." Jungkook said.

"AND YOU MADE ME EAT A STUPID FRUIT BOWL WHILE YOU ENJOYED BARBECUE?!" Taehyung shouted shoving the alpha who is looking with wide eyes.
"Sweetheart, you are the one who said you will complete that fruit bowl." Jungkook said and that proved to be wrong answer when Taehyung kicked him.
"Oww! Okay, I will ask Yoongi to make it for you. See, I am calling him." Jungkook said taking his mobile and dialling Yoongi's number which made Taehyung to stop kicking him.

Notes:

Small update cause this month is full of celebration in our home.

Chapter 12: What does alpha want?

Summary:

Just Taehyung getting sad and then being the cute omega who wants to do what his alpha wants.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Why is the sudden Barbecue party? Not that I am complaining." Jin said plopping on the chair.
"You should ask Jungkook about it!" Hoseok said laughing and Jin looked at the said alpha and saw him at the grill with Yoongi both totally busy in making food.
"He looks very interesting for a person who hates doing it." Jin said still confused as to the whole thing.
"You should have seen him when he arrived. Damn! He was totally panicking and Taehyung was looking like he is planning a murder in his mind." Hoseok said still laughing.
"And where is he now?" Namjoon asked after listening to him.
"Inside with Jimin. They went to make drinks but we all know that is just an excuse for them to cuddle." Hoseok replied with a fond smile.

By the time the two omegas entered the garden with the drinks, Jin and Hoseok were laughing like mad people while Namjoon and Yoongi were trying to not laugh and Jungkook was looking at them with a bored look.
"Why are the laughing Hoseokie hyung?" Taehyung asked placing the drinks on the table.
"He said the reason to why we were having a barbecue party today." Namjoon said, looking at his best friend who is so close to grill the two betas instead of the meat.
"Don't make his sad! He did nothing wrong and even got scolded for nothing." Taehyung said feeling bad for his mate, now remembering how he kicked the alpha for something so silly.

Jungkook is minding his work, which is grilling the meat, to not shout at his friends who are laughing at his misery. He is already sad at not being cuddling his baby since he got kicked and not to mention how he didn't even get to talk with his omega for the last two hours with preparing food.

Jungkook couldn't hear what they were talking due to the sounds the grilling machine was making but he can clearly hear them laughing. But it all got stopped suddenly so he turned to look what happened and saw them all looking at Taehyung, who is clearly in verge of crying.

Cursing at himself for not observing this before, Jungkook put off the fire and walked (most like ran) towards his mate and hugged his tightly who clung back to him even more strongly.
When he was sure that Taehyung is not crying, he pulled back to look at his only for the omega to whine and hide his face into Jungkook's chest.
"What happened baby?" he asked and when he got no answer, he looked around for the others to say something but all he got is a shrug from them saying they too did not know anything.

"Make him sit and drink something. I will finish the remaining meat and bring it here." Jin said and went to start from where Jungkook stopped and Hoseok too went to help him.
"Go to your room, I will call when everything is ready." Namjoon said, patting Jungkook's back.
"Do you want to walk baby?" Jungkook asked lowly and got a headshake as an answer. So, lifting the omega, he made his way into the house and went to their room.

"What happened sweetheart?" Jungkook asked after settling on the bed with the omega in his lap.
"M'sorry Kookie hyung" Taehyung mumbled, now looking at the alpha with his big eyes, which were again filled with water.
"No, no baby, why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything wrong so don't say sorry." Jungkook said calmly still not knowing the reason to why the omega is apologizing but got the answer when Taehyung talked.
"I kicked you and became mad when it is not your fault, even then you never scolded me. But I am being bad and made you leave your work in middle for this. It is all my fault." Taehyung explained while hiccupping in between the words, and trying not to become sad again.
"Silly baby, I would never be mad at you and you didn't make me do anything, I did that all for you. So, don't cry now sweetheart." Jungkook said, pecking the omega between every sentence, making the omega smile a little which he took as a good sign.

"And if you are still feeling bad, you can do something for me." Jungkook said making the other look up with eager eyes, all ready to do what he says.
"I will do anything Kookie hyung! What do you want?" Taehyung asked, wanting to do anything to make his alpha happy.
"Hmm, how about we eat and go home first? Then I will tell you what I want. Okay baby?" the alpha asked to which Taehyung agreed.

 

They went outside when Hoseok came in and informed about the food.
Taehyung face lit up seeing all his favorites on the table, which he put in his plate and made his way to sit in his alpha's lap, who is talking with the others.
They all made a talked while eating, which in case of Jeon couple is, Taehyung eating and feeding his alpha who is busy with his both hands inside the omega's shirt, rubbing slowly on his small belly.

And by the end of the evening, the all went in their own ways to their homes, with full plans for the weekend.

After freshen up and getting ready to sleep, Taehyung remembered Jungkook's words and asked the alpha about it when he came out after the bath.
"What do you want? I will do anything you ask hyung." Taehyung said when Jungkook made his way to the bed and laid back.
"Well, how about you kiss me first? Then I will say what I want." Jungkook said pointing his cheek with a finger.

With a giggle, Taehyung too joined the alpha beside him and kissed his cheek loudly, like the alpha asked. And continued to kiss him as the alpha started pointing his finger on every part of his face.

"Now tell me what do you want?" Taehyung asked after a long kiss on the alpha's lips.
"I opened your closet yesterday and saw few new bags there." Jungkook said making the omega to gasp.
"Oh! No… You are not supposed to see them!" Taehyung whined while hiding his face in his hands.
"You didn't even hide them baby." Jungkook chuckled while saying because it is true, he was just searching for his shirt when he saw those packages and being the curious person he is, he opened the cover and saw what was inside them.
"So, you want me to wear them?" Taehyung asked knowing that was what the alpha want.
And he was proven correct when the alpha nodded his head.
"Wear the red set, you will look ethereal in it." Jungkook whispered already imagining it.

Mumbling an okay, Taehyung dashed in to the closet to pick what his alpha asked. He ordered those clothes a few months back but didn't get time to wear them and when he took them out few days ago to try them, he felt like they were no fitting his size anymore, so he threw them inside and closed the closet which is why Jungkook saw them.

Like he expected, the silk gown was not his size anymore, the clothes fit snuggly to his hips, not like how he wanted it to flow loosely till the middle thighs. He put on the robe to cover the gown which came to his to his knees. He finished the touch with red lipstick.

 

Jungkook was waiting patiently by the time Taehyung came out with the robe covering what is inside but he knows what it is, and he is very much aching to see. He motioned to the younger to come and the omega compiled easily, his inner wolf very much eager to do anything his alpha asked for.

Taehyung, still somewhat nervous of his look, covered his arms around his body even the robe is still in place. Jungkook, who is intently observing him understood what the omega is thinking and pulled him when the omega is close to him.

"You look so stunning sweetheart. Look at me." Jungkook demanded and Taehyung looked at him with his face red.
"Now, can you show me what I asked for? I am still waiting." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung's lips which were looking so inviting but controlled the urge to taste them since he has a work in his hands to do which is to make Taehyung to wear whatever he likes.

Taehyung, who is ready get on his knees for his alpha, obeyed immediately and loosened the knot the was keeping the robe tight and as an approval for doing what the alpha asked, he got a 'good baby' in return.

Now, even more eager than before to please the alpha, Taehyung opened the robe and let it fall on the floor and he stood there only with the silk garment.
Jungkook couldn't blink his eyes, his eyes were still stuck on the omega hips which were perfectly hugged by the cloth.

"Look at you, walking wet dream of mine, do you have any idea what you do to me even after these many years?" Jungkook asked getting up from the bed and got closer to the omega, who is still looking at him with his big eyes.

"Answer me baby." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung ear sending a shiver down to the Omega's body.
"No alpha" Taehyung said, the word alpha indicating he is submitting totally and letting his alpha to control him.
Jungkook lifted the omega with his thighs and slowly walked towards the closet where a wall mirror is there.

He made Taehyung stand in front of the mirror and he went to stand behind the omega and placed his hands on the omega's hip.
"Look at you, very beautiful and see, even my hands fit perfectly on you like you there were made to hold you." Jungkook said looking at their reflection, meeting the omega eyes in the mirror.
"What do you see baby? Don't we look perfect? Just made for each other." Jungkook again said.
And when Taehyung just nodded his head, Jungkook's hold on Taehyung tighten a bit and lowered himself to whisper in the omega ear.
"Say it baby, loud and clear."
"Yes alpha. W-we look perfect." Taehyung managed to answer, his head already filled with his alpha's scent and the hands on him.
"And what about you? How do you look?"
"V-very beautiful alpha." Taehyung answered and Jungkook thinks that was enough for now since Taehyung words started slurring.

So, he picked him again and went to place the omega safely on their bed and hovered above him.

"I don't want to tear that baby, so move your hands...there, now you hip...good boy." Jungkook took the gown and threw it on the floor.
"You didn't wear anything inside, are you waiting for this to happen baby? I just said I want to see you in it." Jungkook said chuckling.
"Want alpha." Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook's pants which were the only thing he is wearing.
"Alpha is here baby, relax." Jungkook said throwing his pants on the floor.

Notes:

I tried and again failed to write a smut scene...so the chapter ended there. I will leave what happened next to your wild imagination 😉

Chapter 13: Day off

Summary:

Jeon couple enjoying their day off and going for some baby shopping.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Taehyung opened his eyes after his peaceful sleep and got up with a gasp when he saw the time on the clock and fell back with a hiss.

"Kookie hyung!" he shouted when looked around and didn't find his alpha.

"Did he seriously go to work leaving me?" he asked himself.

 

"Good morning sweetheart." Jungkook asked entering the room and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Morning hyung." Taehyung said crawling towards the alpha and plopped in his lap with a hiss.

"Looks like you had a nice sleep since you slept till noon." Jungkook said kissing the omega and his hands already on his waist.

"Hmm, I did." Taehyung said adjusting his position and hissed again. He then looked at his alpha with a pout.

"My ass is sore." he said is a small voice.

"I thought so. That is why I didn't wake you up baby and I even applied the cream to decrease the swelling." Jungkook said tapping his hole where he could feel the cream now.

"I can't walk now." Taehyung whined hiding his face in the alpha's chest.

"You are the one who asked for it baby. Remember, you asked me to make you unable to walk." Jungkook said chuckling at the blushing male.

"Shut up! Shameless hyung." Taehyung shouted.

 

"And where did you? Even your MacBook is here." Taehyung said pointing at the device on the headboard.

"Oh! Right. Let me get it." Jungkook said and placed the omega on the bed and left the room.

 

Taehyung, in the meantime, adjusted his position and leaned on the headrest. That is when he noticed the clothes he was wearing. He for sure knew that he slept somewhere between the bath so like always, Jungkook washed him and dressed him.

 

But unlike other times when he used to dress him with his t-shirts, this time, the alpha dressed him the same gown which he threw on the floor before night. The main reason to why he was unable to walk right now.

 

Squealing a little thinking about the words his alpha said to him previous night, he hid his face in his hands.

 

Taehyung looked up from his hands when Jungkook again entered the room. Now with a big tray of food and that sight alone made Taehyung stomach to grumble.

 

"I am bored and don't know what to do so, I made these for you. You said you were craving bananas and here you go, my special recipe, Banana pudding." Jungkook said placing the dessert before the omega who looked at his mate with awe.

"And... your daily milkshake and eggs and bread." the alpha said placing the whole tray on the bed.

 

"You are the best! Kookie hyung!" Taehyung said and took the plate of pudding in to his hands and started eating.

 

"No baby, first breakfast then you can drink your milkshake." Jungkook said when Taehyung grabbed the drink after finishing the pudding.

He took the drink and handed him the breakfast to the omega who took it happily.

 

After few bites, Taehyung looked at the alpha who is staring at him lovingly.

"Did you eat hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes baby. It is noon now. What do you think?" Jungkook said ruffling the omega's hair.

So, Taehyung continued eating and even finished the drink, getting a 'good boy' praise from the alpha.

 

After putting everything on the floor, Jungkook joined Taehyung in the nest to cuddle.

"Kookie hyung."

"Yes baby?"

"Don't you have work to do?"

"I asked Kina to handle for today and there are no meetings today. So, don't worry sweetheart."

"What about Riya? She might be sitting in there without any work to do."

"Kina will take care of that baby. You know she is strict when it comes to work."

"Hmm, you are right."

 

"Now what do you you want to do sweetheart. I am all yours." Jungkook said cuddling the omega.

"Anything?" the omega asked cutely to which the alpha nodded his head in answer.

"Anything baby. You know I can't really say no to you."

 

"Then carry me to bathroom please...I really need to use it." Taehyung said making the alpha laugh loudly but he carried the omega to the bathroom and took him back to the nest.

 

Again, Taehyung fell asleep to the soothing scent of his mate with his stomach full of his favourite. Jungkook kept staring at him all the time till he too slept with the omega.

 

On the top floor of Jeon industries, Riya was typing what Kina asked her to when Kina got a call.

"Riya-sii, I will be going to a meeting so finish the document I asked for and mail it to me. And don't wait for me to come. The meeting will take time so, send the mail and you may leave for today." Kina said and entered the elevator.

 

"I am not her assistant to do what she asked for. Who the hell types this long essay in three hours?" Riya mumbled but still continued typing.

 

Two hours later, she finally finished the document and sent it to Kina.

"Finally!" saying that Riya turned off her monitor and packed her bag to go.

 

On her way to the bus stop, she spots a cafe which was opened a few days ago and walks that way to buy herself a drink.

Ordering her drink and some sandwich, she looks around for a place to sit and finds only a chair empty at the corner.

She approaches the three people sitting at the table with the other chair empty.

"Hey, can I sit here?"

She sits when they agree and drowns in her mobile while the three again continue their talk.

 

"Ugh! Boss wouldn't even spare me a glance. How did that Kim managed to make boss to talk to him?" one of the boys said.

"And did you listen? Boss even let him stop using blockers." the girl added.

"Yeah, remember the time our colleague didn't wear them and how he strictly told to go home and come after using the blocker. Now he is the one who is walking all around the company without a blocker." the other boy scoffed.

 

"Boss always says he is mated and never introduced his mate to the world and even that Kim is mated since I saw his mark once. But he looks like he is always with boss and would always make the boss agree to anything he says." Nari, the female beta said.

"Looks like he is cheating on his mate and trying to make boss fall for him." Ben, the male beta said.

"Wait until the annual gala, I am definitely proposing to boss in front of that Kim." Mike, the male omega said.

 

Riya was quietly listening to their conversation and she has an idea on about whom they are talking about but kept silent.

'I am the one who is going to make the boss fall for and make Taehyung realise that he has no chance in front of me.' Riya thought and already started planning on what to do on the annual gala which is in three months.

 

Back at Jeon mansion, Taehyung was once again waiting for the alpha to wake up since he can't even with his all strength lift the arm of his alpha who is holding on to him with all his will.

After failing for umpteenth time, Taehyung gave up of getting up and huffed with his arms crossed in his front, glaring at the alpha.

So, he went for the other way to wake up the alpha which always works even sometimes makes Taehyung to regret it afterwards.

Taking a deep breath, he opened his mouth and moaned loudly the alpha's name.

 

And the reaction was instant. The alpha's grip on his tightened.

Within next moment, he has the alpha hovering above him with his nose pressed on his scent gland.

 Jungkook husked out, nipping at the mating mark he gave few years ago making the omega moan really this time.

 

"Just want to wake you up. Nothing more." Taehyung mumbled, his hands in the alpha hair telling the alpha to continue.

"Hmm, and how did you wake me? Moaning my name? Is that really why you moaned? Or, are you thinking something?" Jungkook asked, his one hand now holding the omega's both hands above his head and other hand going down slowly.

 

"J-just to wake you." Taehyung stuttered, looking up at the alpha with his red cheeks.

"Okay then." saying that, Jungkook released him and fell beside him on the bed making Taehyung whine and climb on him.

 

"What is it now sweetheart?" Jungkook chuckled looking at the pouting male who is for sure aroused if the strong scent is any proof.

"Kiss me." Taehyung mumbled.

 

So, Taehyung got a kiss. A long one which made him to tap the alpha to stop since he can't really breath.

 

"I should ask Jimin to buy more of them. They look so good on you." Jungkook said looking at the clothes Taehyung wearing.

"Why Jimin? Can't you buy them for me alpha?" Taehyung asked, more confidant than before.

 

"Hmm, should I? I don't think I can survive imagining you in all the things they have at the shop. So, I will leave it to you." Jungkook said making the omega to giggle.

 

"Now get up, we can go for a walk and maybe for baby shopping. I know you are dying to go for shopping." Jungkook said patting the omega's butt who is still laying on top of him.

"Really?! Thank you Kookie hyung." Taehyung said kissing the alpha once more and scenting him thoroughly before getting off the alpha and running to the closet to pick clothes.

 

An hour later, after taking a stroll around the park near their home, they went back home and drove to the mall to do some baby shopping.

 

Jungkook held the over excited omega's hand all the way from the entrance and the said omega is happily walking between the isles with a skip in his steps, looking at all the items on the shop.

With one hand in the alpha's hold, Taehyung used the other hand to pick the things which he thought would be good for their baby and put them in the cart, the alpha is pushing with his other hand.

 

"Red and green?"

"Blue?"

 

"Small or large?"

"Medium?"

 

"Girl clothes or boy clothes?"

"Both?"

 

"Kookie hyung!!" Taehyung whined at the alpha who is not at all helping him but making him more confused on what to buy.

 

"Just buy whatever you want sweetheart. We can use one and give the other to some charity." Jungkook answered simply and tossed the red and green dresses in the cart and started walking still holding the omega's hand.

 

By the time they came back to the car with all the bags, it was night time. So, they went to a restaurant and ate there and returned home.

"What about a crib? And the toys? We didn't buy them." Taehyung asked after getting under the covers ready to sleep.

"We have so much time baby, we can go other time or we can order it. Don't worry your pretty head and sleep now." Jungkook said, he too slipping in to the bed and turning off the lights.

 

"Good night Kookie hyung."

"Good night sweetheart."

 

"Kookie hyung?"

"Yes baby?"

"Hmm... Love you."

 

"Love you more baby." Jungkook said to the sleeping male who is talking in his sleep and kissed him one more time before he too fell asleep.

Notes:

Damn! I realized never made the jeon couple say 'I love you' to each other. So here it is, the honest and relaxed confession.
And if you are wondering about when the next update is, text me in twitter @iamkobaekoo

Chapter 14: The bestfriend

Summary:

Just a usual working day in Jeon industries and someone comes to pay a visit Jeon couple.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

A month later, with Taehyung being four months pregnant, his morning sickness totally fades which is a very big relief. And in this month, the omega also changed a lot with his not belly clearly showing but not visible if he wears some loose clothes but still visible in his usual work attire.

And this is how the whole company came to know about the pregnancy and some were very delighted for the omega and congratulated him who is stepping in his new chapter and some are still irritated on how he is still working with being pregnant and how even his alpha is allowing him to do so.

And in this month, Jungkook became more attuned to his mate more than before. If he is growling at someone who comes close to Taehyung before, now he is sure trying to punch who ever tried to come near him. There should be atleast a meter distance between his sweetheart and the strangers.

So, when he did punch a stupid alpha who is clearly drunk and tried to come near Taehyung, when they were again at a weekend trip with their friends. From then onwards, they decided to stop going to weekend trips for the time being and just chill in one their houses.

And on a Friday morning, the top floor of Jeon industries is silent except for Riya typing the names of the guest list like her boss asked her to do from taking help of the management team for the annual gala which is in two months.

Jungkook and Kina went to a meeting somewhere in the company and Taehyung is still busy with preparing a whole review on the profit they got on the event launch they did a month earlier.

Just twenty minutes before the lunch time, the elevator of the top floor opened. The elevator which was only for the CEO and Executive director which Riya came to know when she tried to use that elevator again on her second day. Kina strictly warned her to be professional and respect her bosses and rules which the whole company is following by not using the elevator which they declared is for their bosses who are busier than them and works more than them for the company.

So, when a male omega with no blockers walked out of that elevator, Riya closed the barrier which allows the people to walk to the both bosses offices. She is sure than the person is not from their company and if he, then he can show her his ID.

The male turned towards the direction of the offices but stopped after noticing the barrier. With a frown on his face, he walked towards Riya who is the only one there and stood in front of her desk.

She didn't even acknowledge him and continued typing.

"Excuse me." the soft voice made her stop and then she lifted her head to look at the person who is totally prettier than her.
'Even his voice is perfect' Riya thought to herself bitterly comparing herself to the other omega.
"Yes?" she said after a minute of silence in which she just checked him.
"Can you open the barrier? I came to see Kim Taehyung." he said pointing at the direction where Taehyung's office is.

"Your ID?" she asked lifting her hand to take the ID.
"Uh… I don't work here." the omega said slowly.
"Then do you have any appointment? I don't think Mr. Kim is expecting anyone today." she said, again focusing on typing.
"I really never need any appointment, Kina just sends me in. So, please open it." he said politely and Riya lost the last bit of professionalism she has and stood up from her chair.

She scoffed when noticed that the male is shorted than her (the reason would be her heels) and folded her arms and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Who do you think you are? You just walked in here using the elevator which was for Mr. Jeon and now you are saying you just go in without any appointment. Do I look like a fool to you?" Riya asked, her voice showing how irritated she is.
"You are a fool. You should first check the guest list which I am sure you have. Don't you?" the male said, now totally irked by how she was talking.

"And why will your name will be in it? Are you some company’s owner or what?" Riya said and bent down to check for the guest list which Kina handed to her on her first work day and said to remember all the names in it.

"I am a dance instructor working in a dance school." the male said proudly and Riya laughed at that.
"Dance teacher? And why will your name be in this VIP list?" Riya said, opening the file.
"You will find out once you know my name." the male said, his voice still proud and confident.
"And what is your name?" Riya asked at the same time the elevator on the floor opened.

"Minnie?" Jungkook voice was heard and sure Kina and Jungkook were coming out of the elevator.
And that moment, Riya knows that she fucked up.

"Hey Jungkook hyung!" the male omega said and jumped at the alpha who caught him.
"Woah! I thought you have plans with your best friend. Why are you here?" Jungkook asked looking at the barrier which was closed and at Riya with a confused expression.

"I have! But she is not letting me in." he whined, still hugging the alpha.

"Riya-sii, I gave you the VIP list for a reason. You should ask their name first before than anything." Kina said strictly.
"T-that, that file is with me but you came even before I asked his name." Riya tried to defend but why will it work? When she saw how close that male is with Mr. Jeon.

"Let's go now, I think Tae will shout at you if you don't go now." Jungkook said patting his back.
"You go hyung, I will bring my bag." he said pointing the fallen bag at Riya's desk.

Nodding at him, Jungkook looked at Kina, who just bowed at him. Then he went in.

Kina turned to Riya with her face clearly telling how displeased she is but before she could talk, she was interrupted by the other male voice.

"Oh! By the way, the name is Min Jimin. You can find my name on top of the first page." Jimin said taking his bag and followed Jungkook.

"You job is at a risk Riya. Atleast follow what I say. Do you really think Mr. Kim would excuse you after this? And by the way, Jimin's mate is owner of 'Minerva hotels and resorts'. I hope you know how big that is." Kina said and went to eat her lunch.

"Shit." that was the only words that came out of Riya after that.

 

"Jiminieee…" Taehyung whined the moment he saw his best friend entering the room.
"I missed you! And you are late." Taehyung said but went to hug his best friend.

"Sorry Taetae, but I am here now." Jimin said hugging the omega, careful of his belly which Taehyung noticed and giggled.
"Silly, it won't hurt me if you hug me tight. Even Kookie hyung was scared at first." Taehyung said and took Jimin's hands to place it on top of his stomach.
"I am still scared." Jimin mumbled but rubbed the belly slowly.

"You should sit." Jimin said after he rubbed his hand all over the belly till, he was somewhat less scared of touching it.
"You just sound like Kookie hyung." Taehyung said and they both sat on the couch.

"Did the baby started kicking?" Jimin asked, his hands automatically going to the belly.
"No, the doctor said I will feel it from my seventh month so, we have three more months. And she also told me to stop sitting for long times after I complete second trimester. So, Kookie hyung said no work after annual gala." Taehyung said, his hands on top of Jimin's which were on his belly.

"That's good. We didn't talk like this in two weeks and I really missed you." Jimin said scenting Taehyung.
"You went to your honeymoon. SO, I don't want to disturb you by calling." Taehyung teased.
"That was not a honeymoon! Only Hoseok hyung and I went. That too for a dance workshop. And Yoonie hyung isn't there." Jimin whined.

"The workshop is only for two days Minnie, one day a week. And I know Yoongi hyung visited you on weekends." Taehyung stated and scented his best friend back.

"But it’s not a honeymoon!" Jimin stated to which Taehyung just hummed, still scenting him.

And after few minutes, the door to the office opened and Jungkook entered.
"Ready to go babies? Hyung's treat." Jungkook said walking towards them and patting their both heads.

"Yes!" Taehyung shouted and stood fast and was about to slip when Jungkook held him.
"Careful!" Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time making Taehyung laugh.

"See, you just sound like hyung." he said looking at Jimin, not at all cared about how he was about to fall. But Jungkook is not.

"Sweetheart, you should be really careful now. Even you are excited, please don't jump of get up too sudden. I won't be there with you all time to catch you." Jungkook said still holding him.
"I know hyung. So, I just jump when you are with me. Like now." Taehyung said with a smile on his lips and Jungkook is suddenly not intrested in lecturing his baby.

"Let’s go then." he said and held the both omega's hand with his on each side.

That was how Riya saw them from her desk, both Taehyung and Jimin hanging on Jungkook's each arm and talking animatedly with each other.

 

"Wait at the entrance for me. I will come after parking." Jungkook said to the two omegas who nodded their heads.

The best friends walked hand in hand towards the entrance like Jungkook said.

Taehyung was explaining about all the things the doctor said to him in the previous check up to Jimin, waiting for Jungkook when three alphas got out of the restaurant they were at.

Taehyung went silent when he sensed the other alphas scent and Jimin too pulled Taehyung behind him when he sensed how uncomfortable his best friend is feeling. He thought the alphas would mind their own business and leave them alone but the universe is not on their side.

The alphas, all at a time looked at them and stopped whatever they were doing. Sharing a look, all the three alphas got near them and stood in front of Jimin.

"Hey baby, whom are you hiding behind? Let us see him." One alpha said in a sweet tone which sent shivers to the omegas, mainly Taehyung who is struggling with the alpha pheromones which are not his alpha's.

"Mind your business." Jimin shouted. He would have given them what they deserve if it was in any circumstance because now, he has Taehyung to protect who is still hiding behind him. And even if he tried to defend, there are three and he is only one.

So, he did what he thought as best. Shielded Taehyung and shouted at them.

"Feisty, really my type who shouts all the time but submits automatically." One of them said.

"Come on, let us see the other one. We are just curious." The other said and extended his hand to push Jimin.

And before he could do that, his hands were held in a strong grip making him wince in pain. Seeing this, te other two alphas turned to shout at the person who held their friend.
"Hey man! Let his go."
"Yeah, it's not like we were doing something. We were just talking."
They tried to say but Jungkook is not at all in a mind to listen to their excuses. He flipped the hand he was holding until he heard a crack sound followed by a loud scream.

He releases the shouting alpha and turned to look at the other two who are not really scared and thinking between running and helping their friend.

"Name." Jungkook asked.
"Huh?" one of them said.
"Give me your names." Jungkook again asked and they all yelled their names and made a run for their life by helping the alpha on the ground.

"Hey babies, it's okay. You did great." Jungkook said, now hugging Jimin and Taehyung.
"Sorry, I couldn't do anything hyung." Jimin mumbled.
"No Minnie, you fought very bravely. I know you are strong. Protecting your best friend." Jungkook said, patting Jimin's hair.

Jimin backed out to give Taehyung time to calm down and Jungkook now engulfed him mate to let him smell only his scent and forget about everything which worked. After few minutes, the omega lifted his head to look at the alpha.
"Hey sweetheart, want to go in and eat?" he asked, kissing his forehead.
"Yeah, I am still hungry." Taehyung said, rubbing his belly and then turned to look at Jimin.
"Thank you, Minnie, and sorry, I didn't help you." Taehyung said and went to hug him who shushed him saying 'there are no thank you between best friends.'

Notes:

Mondays are exhausting and long. So, I hope this helps you but I don't think it will since there is no fluff in it. Anyways, enjoy the update and I even posted a snippet of this in my twitter @iamkobaekoo.

Chapter 15: Worried Alphas

Summary:

Jungkook and Yoongi getting worried about their mates and the said mates knowing nothing about it and spending their time happily.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"I don't know Tae, but she is giving me those negative vibes. So, stay away from her." Jimin said tightening his hold around his best friend's arm.

They both are cuddling on the couch in Jeon mansion. Jungkook dropped them at home after their lunch and returned to work when the both omegas said to go and work very sternly which is very cute in the alpha opinion.

"Kina noona said the same on the first day of her joining. I will keep an eye on her. Don't worry." Taehyung said, still adjusting the blanket around them.

"Your scent is changing. It's too sweet and soft." Jimin mumbled nosing at Tae's arm.
"Kookie hyung said that two months ago and everyone is noticing it now."

They spent the next two hours in the nest they made on the couch and talked about everything and nothing. Jimin telling about his time spent at the workshop and Taehyung talking about the Silk gowns and how Jungkook asked to buy more.

So, they decided to go for shopping and called Jin who can take them without informing their mates and this way even the beta can help them in choosing.

"I will be there in forty minutes pups. Put some lighter clothes since you might try wearing them." Jin said and the omegas were getting ready like the beta asked them to.

And thirty minutes later, Jimin opted to wear some jeggings and white shirt that belongs to Taehyung while the other wore Jungkook's hoodie and some light jeans.

"Jin hyung!" they both shouted and hugged the beta who just entered the mansion.
"Woah! Missed me much?" Jin asked patting their heads.
"So much." they both answered at the same time.

"Let's go." Jin said and waved the keys in front of their faces.
"LET'S GO!" the omegas shouted and started walking towards the parking car.

The three spent next two hours by shopping and when they thought they had bought enough, they placed all the shopping bags in the car and again went to play zone to play for some time.

They didn't remember how much time they spent but they know it was late since they got out of the area because the security informed that it was closing time.
And the worst thing is they left their mobiles in the car thinking that carrying them around while shopping would be difficult.

"Don't worry, they know you both are with me." Jin said, getting into the car after making sure the omegas got in.

"Let's drop Tae first." Jin said to which Jimin nodded his head.

Dropping Tae first is a good decision since Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi too were at Jeon mansion by the time they reached.

Jungkook and Yoongi were pacing in the garden while Hoseok and Namjoon looked like they took a swim and just got out of the pool.

Even before Jin could park his car, two alphas surrounded his car and opened the doors where Jimin and Taehyung were seated.
"Could you atleast wait till I turn off the engine?" Jin sighed but the other two didn't even bug and just pulled their omega out of the car after they took off the seat belt.
"Alphas." saying that, Jin went to greet his mate and best friend.

"Hey babe." Namjoon said looking at Jin who perched on the alpha's lap.
"What's with them?" Jin asked while looking at the four who are still at the car.

"Just Jungkook being Jungkook and now with Tae being pregnant, he became more worried." Namjoon said.
"And Yoon is near to his rut. He gets angsty if me and Jimin are not in sight for more than an hour at these times." Hoseok added.
"And you took them out for four hours babe." Namjoon said.

"Sorry, we lost track of time and left the phones in car." Jin said now feeling bad for making the alphas worry.
"Not your fault. Tell me what did you three do?" Namjoon said shaking his head and asked what was all of them curious on.

"Oh! We played. They opened a new play zone in the mall and we went to try it." Jin answered.
"And what are those?" Hoseok asked pointing at the bags Jungkook and Yoongi took out of the car.
"Babies did shopping." Jin said, laughing when he saw how yoongi tried to open and look inside but pouted when Jimin stopped him.

"And I should go or else he will not stop sulking." Hoseok and went to help Jimin in comforting his alpha who looked like someone scolded.

"And you didn't buy anything?" Namjoon asked because Jin is very interested in shopping and wouldn't leave a chance to buy new things.
"Not my choice of shopping. I just went to choose for them. Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi are in for great surprise." Jin smirked and Namjoon understood what he was implying.
"Ahh..." Namjoon said and frowned, looking at his mate.
"I hope you didn't give them any ideas." he said squinting at Jin who just huffed.
"I did no such thing." he said, his tone saying he surely did something.
"Sure, sure" Namjoon said pulling Jin back making lay on him and they both laid there comfortably and looked at clear sky.

 

Meanwhile inside, Hoseok wen to place all the bags inside the shelf while Yoongi and Jimin laid on the bed. More like Jimin laying and Yoongi hovering over him and scenting him.

He sat on the bed, leaning on the headboard and looking at Jimin who is giggling at the kisses Yoongi placing on his neck.
Next second, he is also dragged and laid beside Jimin and being kissed by the alpha.

"Don't sit too far." Yoongi said, a growl lacing in his words making both Jimin and Hoseok to gasp.
"No more leaving my side for next two days." He ordered and they both easily agreed, not wanting to make the alpha upset and it is Friday so, they don't usually have anything to do for the next two days.

"Yes alpha." Jimin and Hoseok answered at the same time making Yoongi to hum.
When he thought they both are smelling like him, Yoongi looked up at both of them.
"Hungry?" he asked to which they both shook their heads.
Food is the last thing in their minds with their alphas hovering over them.
"Okay, good." that were the words Yoongi said before taking off his shirt.

 

On the other side, Taehyung is whining and clutching the alpha shoulders as the alpha nipped at his mark once more making him to moan and gasp at the pain and pleasure.

The bags are still on the floor. Right after entering the room, Jungkook threw the bags on the floor and picked Taehyung and started scenting and marking him.

"What did I say before leaving?" Jungkook asked, now looking directly at his mate who is sandwiched between the wall and him.
"To not worry you and to not get in trouble." Taehyung mumbling, his cheeks red and neck all bitten.
"And what did you do? Made alpha worry." Jungkook said bumping his nose to the others.

Jungkook is not mad, he is just worried that's all. With what happened just that afternoon still fresh in his mind, he is worried not finding the two omegas in the mansion. When he called them, they both didn't answer his call which made him more worry.
So, he called Yoongi and Hoseok who also don't know nothing about the omegas and informed that they are on their way to Jeon mansion.
He is relieved to know that they both are with Jin from Namjoon whom he called while waiting for Yoongi and Hoseok to arrive.

He is relieved to know that they both are with Jin from Namjoon whom he called while waiting for Yoongi and Hoseok to arrive.

"Now, what will you do next time you go out without me?" Jungkook asked, carrying Taehyung to bed and making him lay on it.
"To inform you on where I am." Taehyung said.
"And take your mobile where ever you go." Jungkook added and took off the pants, leaving the omega in his hoodie and underwear.
"Yes alpha." Taehyung mumbled and blinked his eyes to not sleep.

Jungkook, who is still intensely staring at the omega, observed this and chuckled.
"Sleep sweetheart. I am here." he said, kissing his forehead.
"Hmm, good night hyung." and Taehyung fell asleep even before Jungkook could respond making the alpha to smile and kiss him one more time.

 

"You think it's safe to go in now?" Jin asked, still looking up.
They were laying for nearly an hour now and since, when Jin moved to get up and go in earlier, Namjoon stopped saying how he don't to listen to his babies shouting his best friend’s names. Laughing at his mate expression, Jin again laid down.

"I think so, they were probably tired from all the shopping and playing." Namjoon said and they both got up and went inside.

Jungkook and Taehyung's room is on the other corner while Namjoon and Jin and Yoonminseok couple rooms were on other side.

Just as they reached their friends room door, they heard a loud moan followed by an 'alpha' and it is safe to say thye both ran to their room quickly and closed their door to block and sounds.

"You were right, even listening your best friend moaning is a nightmare." Jin said, still Hoseok moaning "alpha" ringing in his ears.
"I hope they let the babies sleep." he added and snuggled more in to his mate and closed his eyes welcoming the sleep.

They all spent the next two days in the house, not planning anything to do. Somethings happened like this:

Saturday morning, Jin woke up and went down stairs to cook some breakfast when Taehyung entered for his daily dose of smoothie. Yoongi came to kitchen after that and went back again with a full tray of breakfast and some coffee for his mates. And Namjoon entered next, by that time, both Tae and Jin were watching something on the television. They enjoyed their breakfast while watching some random show. By the time Jungkook came down, waking up on his own without his sweet mate cuddling him, Taehyung is busy laughing at something playing on the screen, no one in his sight.

Saturday afternoon, all of them ordered some food and ate in the living room, seated on the floor. Taehyung and Jimin in their alpha laps. Played some card games till evening and started preparing dinner.

While Jungkook and Jimin prepared dinner, Taehyung and Jin went to take a stroll in their garden, Namjoon reading some book while watching his mate and brother walking and Yoongi went to take a nap.

And the same happened on Sunday and the others left Jeon mansion on that evening promising to meet next week at Namjoon and Jin's home.

 

Jungkook got out of the closet and stopped whatever he was doing which is drying his hair, and looked at the cute sight of his mate adjusting the pillows on their bed. He stood there and watched until Taehyung seemed pleased with what he is doing and did a little success dance and dived in to the nest.

That is when Taehyung noticed Jungkook watching and motioned the alpha to come closer by making grabby hands.
Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed and hovered over the omega and shook his head a little making the water drops to fall on the younger who giggled at the sensation and covered himself with the blanket fully.
"Don't make the nest wet!" Taehyung said, still hiding inside the blanket.
Chuckling, he got up and dried his hair properly before sitting in his earlier position.

"Is my baby sleeping?" Jungkook asked and got silence as answer. He would have thought that Taehyung might be asleep if not for the wiggling omega's feet peeking out of the blanket.

He smiled to himself at that and turned around to switch off the lights and laid on his back with a hand under his head.
And within a minute, the blanket bundle started moving and slowly Taehyung adjusted his head on the alpha's arm, still not coming out of the blanket but gave access to the alpha to snuggle with him inside it by opened at an end.

"Hi sweetheart" Jungkook whispered, pecking his lips softly.
"Hi kookie hyung." Taehyung too whispered after the peck and tilted his neck making the room for alpha to scent him.

Jungkook took his time to scent him, rubbing and nuzzling at him marks which he gave yesterday and finally stopped with a loud kiss to him mating mark.

When he got no response for the kiss, he opened the blanket to make their heads to come out of it, he saw Taehyung already asleep with a content smile on his face.

Notes:

Hey! So, I am going to a long trip this afternoon and the next update of my works could be after two weeks. And what do you think about Taehyung snapping at Riya in front of a lot of employees before she scents Jungkook?

Chapter 16: Omega troubles

Summary:

Taehyung is in his fifth month and missing his alpha a lot.
Riya is very near to be snapped by Taehyung.
Jimin has something to say to his best friend.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The next month goes smoothly if we exclude Jungkook being protective as always and never letting Taehyung do anything and giving his work to others.

The event management team, busier than even due to the upcoming annual gala which is in a month.

"Good morning, Tae baby, sleep well?" Jin asked sliding the smoothie in the omega's direction who took it with a grunt as an answer.
Jin raised his eye brow at the response since the omega would never give him a grunt instead of a verbal answer.
But he let it slide since he knew why the omega is such a mood and moved to prepare the breakfast.
Jungkook went on a three days business trip leaving Taehyung in care of Namjoon and Jin. Which leads to the current situation; Taehyung being grumpy and cranky almost all the time since he said his bye to his alpha at the mansion, which is just a yesterday.
Jin can't even imagine how Taehyung would be, by tomorrow cause Jungkook would be back on that next day and there are still two days left.
But observing Taehyung now, he is very sure that something is going to happen by the end of tomorrow even if Taehyung tried to keep calm now.

When Namjoon steeped in to the dining area, he titled his head in confusion by the sight he was seeing. Jin was preparing the food and Taehyung is sitting in a chair and still holding the empty glass. And he was confused because it is unusual for Taehyung to sit still, even being a five-month pregnant. HE knows that because he saw how his brother is previous week when they were at Jeon mansion for another weekend.

He went to greet his mate with a kiss who returned it with same feeling and then turned to greet his brother who is still looking at the empty glass in his hands.
"Good morning baby." Namjoon said sitting beside his brother who is just nodded to his greeting.

Namjoon then looked at his mate after just getting a small nod in return and saw Jin already staring at Taehyung. They both made an eye contact and Jin shrugged when the alpha raised his both eye brows as of asking what happened.

When getting no answer from his mate, Namjoon took the situation in to his hands and turned to look at his brother.
"What happened baby? Want to tell me?" he asked softly.
Taehyung looked at his brother after some constant staring at his glass and Namjoon immediately made a sad sound in his throat and embraced him tightly after seeing the tears in the omega eyes. They just remained in the position until Taehyung leaned back where Jin is standing on his behind.

"Joon hyung, I miss Kookie hyung." Taehyung mumbled through his wet eyes and sniffing nose.
"Oh baby, do you want to talk to him?" Jin asked, his one hands rubbing on the omega shoulder, giving comfort.
"He called me to wake me up before he went to his meeting. I don't think he will answer the call till the evening." Taehyung said in a small voice, already on a verge of crying.

He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands and placed them on his belly.
"I just miss him! He said he will cancel the trip but I convinced him to go and now I don't even know why am I like this." he said, rubbing his belly.

"It's okay to fell this way Tae, don't feel sad about it. You know Kook will feel worse about this than you will." Namjoon said, patting his brother's head who nodded to his words.

"Okay, I will go to work." Taehyung said, nodding.
And at this, the mates looked at each other. Jungkook strictly said to them about not sending him to the office without his presence since the omega would drown in work and forget about everything which might be a good thing in past but now, it came a very bad thing with Taehyung being pregnant.

"Tae, I don't think that is not a good thing, Kook asked you to rest at the home." Jin tried to convince.

"No. Either I am going to office or buying a ticket to go to where alpha is." Tae said stubbornly, his face already having that expression which said 'I am not going to change my mind.'

"Alright, what about one of us coming with you? That way we still can be with you and you can go to office like you want?" Namjoon said after having some eye conversations with his mate.

Taehyung contemplated for few minutes before agreeing making the couple sigh in relief. Atleast someone observing him is better than leaving him alone.

And after two hours, Taehyung and Namjoon were in the elevator to the top floor.
With no clients or meeting for the day, Namjoon accompanied his brother to Jeon Industries.

The lobby on the top floor is empty which made Taehyung to frown. There should be someone at the front, to monitor who is entering the floor and who is leaving.

And since Kina is on the business trip with Jungkook, the responsibility of guarding the top floor directly falls on Riya, the only option in that case.

The lack of responsibility, on top of everything he is feeling made Taehyung mood worse, who is still standing at the same place and glaring at the empty desk of Riya.

"Tae?"
Namjoon's voice made Taehyung to move again and he started moving and instead of going to his office like any other day, he crossed his room and went straight to the alpha's room to be in a place where he can smell his alpha more than in his office.

Namjoon too followed him, not question his doings, all too well knowing how quick the omega is going from being silent and being sad the next minute which happened a lot of times in the past month to make Namjoon just silently follow his brother.

 

A growl left Taehyung lips right after opening the door to the alpha's office.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Taehyung said in a dangerous tone making the omega in the room to gasp and freeze at her place.

"Mr. K-Kim! I-" Riya couldn't continue her sentence as Taehyung took fast steps in her direction and started pulling her towards the door by her elbow.

Namjoon shifted to a side away from the door, just giving the way to his brother to push the female outside of the room.
"Mr. Kim, I-it's not what you think, I can explain." Riya said in a panicked voice but the pregnant omega who is already in a bad mood just shut the door to her face which blocked whatever she is trying to say.

"What does she think she is doing in my alpha's room when she has no right to enter!" Taehyung said storming to the small bedroom in that office and opened the door.

He settled on the bed, inside the small nest he made before, and looked at his brother who is just standing at the entrance.
"You can do anything hyung, just wake me in an hour if I fall asleep." Taehyung said to which Namjoon nodded his head and made his way outside to take a stroll in the building.

Riya was at her desk, with her head in hands which were propped on the table by her elbows. She looked up with a startle when Namjoon tapped his knuckle on her desk.

"Yes?" Riya asked when Namjoon said nothing.
"Don't disturb Taehyung for the next hour. If there is any work, keep it aside and give me when I come again." Namjoon said, in his professional tone, leaving no chance for the other to argue.

But the other, who got caught red handed while trying to do something in a place where she is not allowed in the first place, still had the mouth to say,
"And who are you to say that to me? He is here to work and he should work."

Namjoon scoffed at her words and placed a hand on the desk with a loud sound.
"You think you are in a place to say that to your boss? Who is working even being a pregnant? While here you are totally neglecting your office rules, work and sniffing in the CEO'S office which I am sure is off your limits woman." Namjoon said, the voice still holding the same effect, making the other to shut her mouth and nodding to him.

"May I know your name?" she asked afterwards to the alpha who is already making his way to the elevator.
Namjoon turned back and gave his name and entered the elevator.

"Kim Namjoon?" Riya mumbled to herself and saw his name on the top of the list.
"Is her the mate of Mr. Kim?" she asked herself, since they both are Kim and they both looked quite close and no omega in her pregnancy state would allow other alpha near to them.

Taehyung tried to relax, by the comfort of his nest which contains his alpha's scent more than his but a lingering feeling inside him made it difficult. After a lot of tossing and fixing the pillows, he got up and walked to the alpha's desk and sat in the main chair.

And that was when the smell of another omega hit him. Taehyung is alert the next moment and tried to sniff where the smell came from but couldn't since the scent is very less and Taehyung wouldn't notice if not how sensitive he became of the scents in the past few months.

He got up from the chair and went outside to ask Riya about who else entered the office while he isn't there.

Standing in front of the desk, now Taehyung can clearly sense the smell he identified in his mate's room on Riya too.
"Yes, Mr. Kim?" Riya asked when Taehyung just stood silently and said nothing.

Taehyung came out of his thoughts and looked at the woman in front of him. He can say that Riya is on blockers so, the scent is not hers but why can he sense it on her too?
"Did someone enter the CEO's office other than you before me?" he asked to which Riya just shook her head.
"No Mr. Kim, and I went to fetch a file Kina-sii asked me to. I don't have any other intentions." she answered.

Taehyung would have believed if she said that to him a few months ago but now, he is totally aware of how attracted she is to his mate.
"And where is that file you are searching for?" he asked.
"Uh...I was searching for it and you just entered boss so, I didn't have time to look for it." she answered with a nervous laugh.
"Tell me about the file, I will see where it is." Taehyung said, his hands now folded on his front.
"No need Mr. Kim, I actually sent a soft copy of that file to Kina-sii, so don't worry about it." she answered, waving her hands front of her.

"Stop lying." Taehyung said, his voice still authoritative.
"I-I am not lying boss." she tried to defend but got stopped but the male.
"I can sense a scent in that office and the same scent is even lingering on you. And you said no one entered the room. Then you must be there in that room for more than necessary if the scent in that room is because of you. And now you are lying about that file which is damn sure Mr. Jeon would never leave behind if it is important for his meeting. Which one is a lie? About someone entering or about the file?" Taehyung asked.

To Riya's relief, before she could answer something, Namjoon came out from the elevator and made a bee line to Taehyung's side.
"Tae baby, we have to go." Namjoon said, placing his hands on his brother shoulder.
"What, why?" Taehyung asked, confused as to why.
"It's Jimin. Yoongi called and said to hurry." Namjoon said and the name of his best friend is enough for Taehyung to forget everything and follow his brother.

Watching all the scene from her desk, Riya sighed in relief, falling back on her chair.
"Must be my luck." she mumbled to herself.

Arriving at the trio's home, Taehyung tried to speed walk to the door but Namjoon stopped him with a firm hold before he could do such thing.
"No running Tae, nothing happened to Jimin. He is safe." Namjoon remined and they both walked towards the entrance, in a slow pace which is good for Taehyung's health.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok said and hugged the omega and after some time, he went to do the same with Namjoon.
"Where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his emotions everywhere, and without his alpha by his side to calm him.
"In his nest room. He is not allowing us inside and asked for you." Hoseok said, his face showing how much worried he is.

"I will talk with him hyung." Taehyung said and went to the nesting room which he is familiar with since they both have spent a lot of time in that room for the past years.

Taehyung said Yoongi pacing near to the door and when he notices Taehyung, he too came to hug him and said the same thing Hoseok said earlier with the same worry expression.

"I will talk with him hyung. You go and sit with Hoseok hyung." Taehyung said patting the alpha shoulder who nodded and went to find his mate.

"Hey Minnie, can you open the door?" Taehyung asked softly after knocking twice at the door.

Taehyung heard some shuffling and few hiccups before the door opened slowly and Taehyung immediately went in and closed the door behind him.
"Taetae!" Jimin said and latched on his best friend as much as he could with the belly.

"Shh, Minnie. I am here." Taehyung said rocking both of them sideways which slowly directed them to the nest on the bed which is now somewhat ruined.

By the time, Jimin stopped crying and in a state where he could coherently talk, he asked for water which Taehyung gave him from the table.

"What happened Jimin? Did hyung say something?" Taehyung asked even knowing nothing like that would happen.
To his relief, Jimin too shook his head as 'no'.

"I think I am pregnant."

Notes:

Hey! I am back.
A week trip is a good thing but due to the water change, my health is now suffering and do you know? Covid cases are again increasing. So, be safe and wear a mask!

And what do you think Riya is doing in the office?

Chapter 17: Yoonminseok

Summary:

Hoseok and Yoongi comes to know about the situation.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"I think I am pregnant."

 

Jimin said and took something from the pocket of his hoodie and showed the test he took earlier to his best friend who is still processing his words.

"That's a good news Minnie! I am so happy for you." Taehyung said after taking the test from his hands and setting aside before engulfing his best friend in another hug.

 

"What? Why are you crying now?" he asked leaning back when he noticed Jimin crying again.

"I am scared." Jimin replied, sniffling and hiccupping in between.

"For what Minnie? I thought you want to have pups." Taehyung said not understanding why his best friend is scared of being pregnant.

 

Jimin just remained silent for a while, calming his breathing and slowly stopped sniffling but the hiccupping.

"Last year, I asked hyungs about having pups. Hoseok hyung agreed happily but... Yoongi hyung said he still needed time so, we never brought that topic till now." Jimin answered, with a low voice.

"Jimin, then how did you-"

"After I came to know about your pregnancy, I stopped taking my pills. I don't know why but I stopped taking. Last month, when we were at your home, hyung was in pre-rut. I think it happened then." Jimin said.

 

They spent the next minutes in silence, both laying in the nest with Taehyung saying how good the time is.

"Like us, our babies can be best friends too. We can have even big sleep overs now. And we can both join them in same school and go to their Parent teacher meetings together."

"And we can let Joon hyung and Jin hyung babysit them." Jimin added, no longer hiccupping but there is small smile on his bitten lips.

 

They started talking about all the situation that will happen in future and forgot how much time they spent in the nest.

The knock on the door made them to sit up and Taehyung went to open the door.

"H-hey, all okay? You were there in the room for an hour." Hoseok said, his voice not at all covering how worried he is.

Taehyung leaned out to look outside and saw a pacing Yoongi near the steps and Namjoon sitting on the stairs and looking at his best friend. He then looked at his best friend who is now sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

"Talk with Hobi hyung first." Taehyung said to Jimin who nervously nodded his head and that was enough for Taehyung to go out and pat the beta on the shoulder and motioning him to go in with a big smile.

 

Yoongi came running at the door when he saw Hoseok entering the room but got stopped by Taehyung.

"No, hyung. I need to talk to you first. Jimin needs some more time and assurance before he talks to you." Taehyung said, looking at the now closed door behind him.

"Wha- okay." Yoongi sighed and reluctantly started walking back to the stairs where Namjoon is still sitting.

Taehyung too sat on the stairs and tapped the place next to him for Yoongi to sit.

 

"Is Jimin okay?" Namjoon was the one who asked after looking at his frowning best friend.

"Yes hyung. Surely, he would be happy if not for some alpha troubles." Taehyung answered, giving a side look to Yoongi who went stiff at the last words.

"W-what? Did I do something? Is he mad at me?" Yoongi asked, the alpha who never got scared for anything but here he is, stuttering and fearing of his omega being sad because of him.

"Hyung, No. He is not mad at you or at anyone. He is just confused and nervous. I think he will be fine now since Hobi hyung is talking with him." Taehyung said taking the alpha hand in to his.

 

 

Hoseok closed the door behind him which stopped whatever sound coming from outside and walked towards his omega whose eyes were puffy and red but he is not crying anymore which the beta took as a good sign.

"Hey pup." he said sitting beside Jimin who immediately hugged him and settled in his lap.

"Hyung, I-" Jimin started but couldn't finish the sentence due to the sobs that left his mouth.

"Hey, it's okay Minnie, take your time. Hyungs are not mad at you. We are just worried it's all." Hoseok said calming the omega in his lap.

 

Jimin took a deep breath, he doesn't know why he is becoming so emotional. He looked at his mate who is still patiently waiting for him to talk.

Jimin just took the stick he showed Taehyung before and placed it in Hoseok’ s hand and again dived in to the beta's neck while Hoseok took the stick close to his eyes to observe what it is.

 

The sharp inhale made Jimin know that his mate understood what it is.

"Jimin, hey look at me." Hoseok said placing the thing beside him and taking the omega's head in to his hands and kissed him deeply, stopping whatever the omega is going to say.

"Jimin, this- this is amazing! I am so happy. God! I can't believe it."

Then he stopped talking and looked at his mate with a frown.

 

"Pup, you, don't you want a baby? I understand if you don't but-"

"No, hyung. I want. I am so happy but Yoongi hyung, I don't know if he will be happy. He said he is not ready when I asked him last time." Jimin interrupted Hoseok.

"That was a year ago Minnie, he might have changed his mind and he didn't say no that time. He just said he needs time and we gave him time. Now, go and talk with hyung. You know how restless he becomes when you won’t talk with him." Hoseok said, kissed his mate once more before letting him sit beside him.

"Will you...come with me hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I will bring him here. What do you think?" Hoseok asked standing up after Jimin nodded his head.

 

 

Outside, they sat in silence for some time before Taehyung talked.

"Yoongi hyung, think and answer to what I am asking." Taehyung said.

"Did you notice any changes in Jimin?" he asked making the alpha to thin his lips and think about it.

"He said he feels cold lately and didn't want to eat anything spicy. And he shouted at me three times this week." Yoongi said, his voice becoming low at the last sentence, almost pouting making Namjoon to snort.

"And?" Taehyung encouraged making Yoongi think.

"Uh...his heat is a week and his scent is changing but it's not same like how it will be before his heat." the alpha answered.

 

Before Taehyung could talk, Namjoon talked.

"Damn Yoon. And why do you think his scent is changing?" Namjoon asked, the smarter one and probably caught up with what is going on.

"Because his heat is getting close?" Yoongi said, looking between the brothers.

 

Taehyung shook his head at his clueless friend and before he could say something, the nesting room door opened.

 

Hoseok came out with a big smile and they all got up and Taehyung went to hug the beta who returned it with much excitement.

"Congrats hyung." Taehyung said, with a smile matching with the beta's smile.

"I am so relieved and I will be happier if hyung talks with Jimin." Hoseok said and took hold of the still confused alpha's hand and pulled him along with him to the room.

 

"So, Jimin's pregnant?" Namjoon asked after the door closed and Taehyung shouted a 'yes' and tried to jump a little in excitement but his brother stopped him with a gentle hold on his arm.

 

"Jungkook called earlier." This got all the attention of the omega who looked at his brother with wide eyes.

"He called you but I think you left it in the office so, he called me all worried but I said what's happening and asked you to call him when you are free." Namjoon said passing his mobile to his brother who took it and dialed his mate's number and went down to drink something.

 

Namjoon followed his brother and took a seat in the living room and called Jin with the telephone which is on the table on front of him to tell about the situation while Taehyung sat in the dining room with a fruit drink in his hand and a ringing phone in his other hand.

 

 

 

"Hey pup." Yoongi said softly and went to kneel before the omega and took his hands into his while Hoseok sat in a chair, looking at his mates.

"Hyung, I am sorry." Jimin said, tears flowing through his eyes.

 

A hand cupped his chin making him look at the alpha before him.

"Why are you sorry pup. Tell me."

 

"You said- you need time but, I can't wait anymore and I stopped taking the pills without saying anything and" Jimin said and put the stick in the alpha's hands who took it with confusion.

 

The hand on Jimin's chin removed and Yoongi got up from where he is kneeling and with a deep inhale, Jimin panicked for a moment before the alpha hovered over him and kissed him making him squeak before kissing back, relief flowing through his body.

 

Hoseok too sagged in his chair, happy that Yoongi didn't react like he did last time.

 

"You scared me." Yoongi said between the kisses.

 

"Are you okay with this hyung? I didn't even ask you about how you feel." Jimin asked, even though he is so happy seeing the alpha's reaction.

 

"I talked with Jungkook and with Mr. Kim. I was going to say that I am ready for a baby on your heat but you beat me to it." Yoongi said, bumping their foreheads softly.

"Oh..." Jimin said, now totally relaxed.

 

Yoongi then looked back at where Hoseok is sitting before tuning again to look at Jimin with a smirk.

"It's a pity that I can't make him pregnant too." He mumbled making Jimin to giggle and said beta to choke and splutter a 'hyung'.

 

This is how it should be, him making his two mates happy and feeling loved. Yoongi for the first time in that day, took a relieved breath without any worry in his heart.

Notes:

Hey! So, no JK in this chapter but we got Yoonminseok! Enjoy the chapter and I have to complete this story before I start my final year of studies which is in a month. So, buckle up! Unexpected updates might be coming this month.

And I wrote next part of 'Roses and You' so, check it out if you didn't incase.

Chapter 18: Taehyung...

Summary:

Jungkook too misses his omega.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jungkook heaved a sigh after collapsing on the bed, his clothes still the same from the meeting. Going away on business trip, leaving his omega at their home is difficult. But leaving his omega at his five months of pregnancy is hell.

His thoughts always on his baby. Whether Taehyung is taking rest or not. If he is eating his food properly or trading them for some sweets and pastries. If he is walking slowly and not actually jumping and skipping when he is too happy.

He groaned when the call went unanswered...again. He is trying to call his baby for the last few minutes since he reached his hotel room but Taehyung is not lifting!

Looking at the time and confirming that it is still midday in Korea, he again tried to call only to go unanswered.

The meeting with the dealers went well except the presence of that irritating alpha, Dein Makino. The alpha who is still interest in Taehyung even after knowing he is pregnant.
Well, that alpha didn't believe Jungkook words when he said about Taehyung being pregnant and said, “I will believe once I see myself and I will on the day of annual gala."

And now Jungkook is in a very bad mood and to make it worse, Taehyung is not lifting his call making the alpha more worried.

And at last, he called Namjoon who answered and explained him about the situation happening at Min's house. Jungkook relaxed a little after knowing Taehyung is okay but frowned thinking about Yoongi.

He could understand how his best friend might be feeling since he too will be the same if Taehyung locked himself in his room and decided to not speak to him for some time even if it is for some minutes.

And he is thankful that, this type of situation never happened to him. Or else he doesn't know what he will do.

After knowing about Taehyung whereabouts, he got up to freshen up and get ready to relax until Taehyung calls.

He just came out of a hot shower when his mobile ringed. Throwing the towel, he is used to dry his hair aside, he went to pick the call and smiled after seeing Namjoon's name on it.
"Hey baby."
A gasp is heard from the other side which made him smile, a little confused as to why he got that reaction from his omega, the first thing after a simple greeting.
"You call Joonie hyung 'baby'?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook to chuckle.
"Sweetheart, I know it is you. Do you think I will call my best friend 'baby'? He is my brother-in-law." Jungkook said and smiled listening to the giggles from the other side of the call.

"Why did you go to office baby? I said to take rest." Jungkook spoke, a bit worried about Taehyung's health.
"I missed you...and I was bored so, I went and I took Joonie hyung with me so, no scolding from you.” Taehyung whined.
"Okay, no scolding." Jungkook agreed easily.

"And tell me, what did you do at the office?" Jungkook asked, getting comfortable on the bed.
"Umm...I just slept and then Joonie hyung got a call from Yoongi hyung. Oh! Kookie hyung! You won't believe what happened." Taehyung said, suddenly remembering what happened a few minutes ago, a big smile on his face.
"Joon said something about Jimin not talking with them. Is Minnie okay sweetheart?" Jungkook asked, concerned for the little omega. But from the way Taehyung is speaking, he is sure nothing happened. Taehyung won't be talking this happily if that's not the case.

"Jimin is pregnant. He took a test and got scared of how Yoongi hyung will react so, he locked himself in his room and didn't talk with the hyungs." Taehyung said.

"Wow...Did they talk? Yoon is also thinking about pups a lot these days. He even talked with me about it and said he will talk with Jimin when his heat hits." Jungkook said, feeling happy for his best friend.
"Yeah, they are in the room now. And you know what this means?" Taehyung asked, his excitement kicking again.
"And what this means sweetheart?" Jungkook asked, his wolf fully calm and content after listening to his happy mate since he departed from the omega.
"Our pups will be best friends just like us. We can plan best playdates for them. And Minnie said we can give the pups to Joon hyung and Jin hyung to babysit." Taehyung said giggling.

They talked for some more time before Jungkook asked something which made Taehyung to wince.
"Did you eat your lunch sweetheart?"
Taehyung looked at the juice glass in his hands which is still full. Talking with his alpha, he forgot that he came to kitchen to eat something and talked with his alpha, not even remembering about the drink in his hands.
"Taehyung."
There. His name from his alpha which only comes out when he did something the alpha didn't like. Jungkook doesn't even call him Taehyung even in front of the employees.
"I am having a drink. Promise! I just didn't notice the time alpha..." taehyung answered, going silent by the end of the sentence.

"I ordered the food; it will be delivered in twenty minutes. So, complete your drink and eat the food. Okay Sweetheart?" Jungkook said, already ordering food for three grown men and two pregnant omegas. He will have a word with Namjoon after he gets back.
Then Jungkook again thought. Why can't I just yell at him now? So, he asked Taehyung to hand the mobile to his brother and being the good mate he is, Taehyung handed the phone to his brother with a pout since Jungkook didn't talk to him after informing about the food.

Namjoon just ended the call when he heard Taehyung shouting a 'I promise!' in to the phone, mostly to Jungkook and he observed how Taehyung pouted and stood up to walk towards him.
Namjoon focused his whole attention on his brother who made his way towards him and sat beside him before handing the mobile where still the call is running, to him.
"Kookie hyung wants to talk to you." Taehyung mumbled and started drinking the still untouched juice from the glass.

"Hey kook, what is it?" Namjoon asked and he heard a deep sigh from his best friend.
"The time is past twelve Joon, and I want to know why Taehyung still didn't eat his lunch.” Jungkook said calmly but still the question made the alpha to widen his eyes and gulp before looking at the said omega.
Taehyung clasped his hands tightly before him with a pleading look, which might to 'please! Sorry to involve you into this.' or might be 'Let's pray together for the consequences.'. And both are very scary for Namjoon, so he just said what first came into his mind.
"I cooked! I was about to feed him after the call."
And this made the pouting Taehyung to lose at the colour from his face and open his mouth wide in shock.
"Joon!" Jungkook hisses.
"What?!" Namjoon said, not understanding why his brother looked like that and why his best friend reacted like that.

"I will call you after eating Kookie hyung, bye..." Taehyung said, snatching the phone from the alpha hands and ended the call.
"Hyung! You suck at cooking. Atleast you could have said something believable." Taehyung whines.
"Oh...I forgot. Damn! I panicked listening to his voice alone." Namjoon said, now sheepishly smiling at the frowning omega.
"Yeah, Kookie hyung is scary when he is mad." Taehyung said, now thinking how even Jungkook saying his real name made him shiver.
"Let me order something first." Namjoon said, opening a delivery app but Taehyung just waved his hand, dismissing the idea.
"Kookie hyung did already. He said it will be here in twenty minutes." Taehyung answered and gulped the remaining juice, emptying the glass.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin entered the hall where Taehyung is watching some comedy show on television and no Namjoon in sight.
"Where is Joon?" Yoongi asked, successfully making Taehyung startle.
"Yoongi hyung! You startled me." Taehyung whined and then stopped to look at the three mates who sat on the big couch.

"So... everything alright?" he asked looking between three of them.
Jimin nodded shyly while Hoseok and Yoongi both wrapped each arm around the omega sitting between them and smiles brightly at Taehyung.

"So, where is Joon?" Yoongi asked again.
"Went to pick the delivery." Taehyung answered and then squinted once before speaking again.
"I think it is best if one of you go and help him. I think he can't bring all the food by himself."

Yoongi got up and went out right after Taehyung finished speaking.
"Sorry Tae, we asked the maids to leave today after Jimin locked himself and we forgot about food totally." Hoseok said, pinching Jimin's cheek who is still blushing.
"It's fine hyung. Not your fault." Taehyung said, waving his hand.

"Who ordered this much?! And why are half of these cupcakes?" Yoongi asked, carrying two bags, entering the house, Namjoon following behind him with two more bags.
"Kookie hyung ordered." Taehyung said, excitedly taking the said cupcakes bag from the alpha.
"Of course! Only Jungkook would do this type of things." Yoongi said, placing the bag on the table and walked towards the kitchen to fetch the plates.

"Hey Minnie, feeling better?" Namjoon asked, setting the bags beside the previous one.
"Yes hyung. Sorry for worrying you." Jimin answered.
"Don't be, I am so happy for you" Namjoon said, hugging the omega who hugged him back, sniffling.

"He only shouting at Yoongi hyung when his emotions are high. And he is crying when it is one of us." Hoseok said, laughing and diving into telling the Kim brothers about the previous week's story of how Jimin shouted at Yoongi for being a good and caring mate.

Notes:

I know I said I will update more often but it is rainy season now which means long time power cuts and me being me, didn't autosave the chapter which made the entire chapter to delete when the power is gone so, I had to write this all again!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
I was hoping to post my last chapter of 'Who are you' when this story gets 500 kudos.

Chapter 19: Aftermath

Summary:

"Will Jimin be eating like that from now on? God..." Yoongi mumbled just for Hoseok to hear who too nodded his head in agreement, looking at the five-months pregnant omega who is eating without a care in the world.

Notes:

The chapter starts from where Taehyung left the office with Namjoon and then continues from where it ended in the last chapter.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Riya stood there still shocked while Taehyung and Namjoon made their way to the elevator after Namjoon saying about Jimin.

She heaved a sigh and fell in her chair after almost getting caught by her boss. She then checked her desk for the spray which she couldn't find after searching for it for nearly seven times.

"Looks like I left it in Mr. Jeon's office." she mumbled and again went to the office to fetch the spray.

Just like Taehyung predicted, the omega is really trying to do something in that office. Riya used her full month salary and asked a perfume shop to make a custom perfume which smells exactly like her scent.

She has that perfume with her for nearly two weeks but never got a chance to use it like she wants. And that morning with Jungkook and Kina on a business trip in another country and getting notified from Kina that Mr. Kim would be working from home so, she took it as a perfect chance to try that perfume.

Walking in to Mr. Jeon's room for the first in her three-month working here, she admired the office for some time and rounded the table, trancing her fingers on the leather chair. Finally, she opened the perfume and sprayed twice before the door opened and a loud angry voice resonated in the room making Riya to flinch and the spray slipped from her hand and fell down. The people would have noticed the falling sound but they all were concentrated on each other that the sound went unnoticed by all of them.

Now entering room again, she directly went to the place where she stood before and bent to look for her perfume which she found easily.

Just as she was about to exit the room, a song was heard so, she went to find where that was coming from and saw the ringing mobile on the couch in the office.
She scoffed looking at the caller’s name.
"Kookie hyung? Does he really call Mr. Jeon that? I would be too calling him however I want if my plan works." she said smirking and placed the phone from where she took and exited the room.

 

At the Min's home, they all are enjoying the food, the omegas moaning at the perfect taste of the cupcakes.
"Ask Jungkook hyung where he ordered those sweets hyung. They are so good!" Jimin said completing his third cupcake while Taehyung put a kimchi piece on his cupcake and ate it.

"Will Jimin be eating like that from now on? God..." Yoongi mumbled just for Hoseok to hear who too nodded his head in agreement, looking at the five-months pregnant omega who is eating without a care in the world.

"Minnie...try this combination, this is so tasty." Taehyung said passing the cupcake paired with a small piece of kimchi and Jimin took it eagerly and moaned at the taste.
"Wow Tae, this is really good. Let me try more." saying that, Jimin took his fourth cupcake while his mates looked like they saw a ghost.

"Get used to it guys, he is still in second month, I think. You have seven more months and this is just beginning." Namjoon said laughing at the two.

"Okay babies, now eat the real food. The sweets won't go anywhere. You can eat them after finishing your lunch." Namjoon said to the two omegas, pushing more food on their side.
"Should I call Jungkook?" Namjoon added when Taehyung whined about not having interest to eat the food but immediately took the food into his mouth at the mention of his alpha.

 

"Woah..." Jungkook spoke but eventually left his bag on the ground and caught the omega in his arms.
"You are supposed to come at evening!" Taehyung said but didn't make a move to come out of his comfortable place in the alpha's arms.
"Um... Surprise." Jungkook spoke, tilting his neck to give more space for Taehyung to nuzzle at.
"I missed you" Taehyung mumbled and only after scenting the alpha totally, he backed out.
"Sweetheart, I know you are happy to see me but what did I say about jumping and running?" Jungkook asked taking his bags in one hand and Taehyung hand in other and started walking towards their home.
"Not to. But I got really excited after seeing you." Taehyung whined cluthching at the alpha's arm.
"Uhuh, if I see you again running like that then no more desserts for you." Jungkook threatened and even knowing those words have no actual threat behind them, Taehyung whined.
He has that right to whine because he missed his alpha so much.

"We need to go to a meeting tomorrow at Swin's company and after that we have a meeting with Yoongi and his event managers for our annual gala. And then we can go to their house so I can congrats them." Jungkook said placing the bag on the floor and plopping on their bed.
"No...my nest! Go and bath first Kookie hyung. And I need your used clothes for the nest. These don't have your scent now." Taehyung mumbled already taking out the alpha's clothes from his nest.

Giving his clothes from the trip and the one he is wearing to his omega, Jungkook went to take a bath while Taehyung set his nest.

"Your scent is sweetening. More like sugary milkshake." Jungkook said lapping at the thigh where the slick is there.
"Alpha..." Taehyung whined, pulling the alpha to where he needs the alpha's mouth at.
"Hmm... Did you touch yourself baby? You look quite stretched." Jungkook said inserting three fingers at once.
"U-used that plug thinking about you." Taehyung answered.
"And you didn't inform this to alpha? Bad baby." Jungkook said but still started moving the fingers in a rhythm.

"N-no... Not bad." Taehyung whined already lost in the pleasure of feeling those fingers after almost four days.

"You didn't eat on time, showed up at office even after I said not to, clearly running and jumping around and still you were saying you are good. Really baby?" Jungkook asked, taking his fingers out and cleaning them on the sheets and placing his hands both on the belly.

"It's just four days but your belly got bigger baby. Is your back in pain? You have to tell me immediately if you feel even a little uncomfortable. Okay?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded his head with a whine.
"Just knot me alpha..."

"You became demanding sweetheart." Jungkook said but did what the omega asked for.

 

Taehyung hummed and licked his lips after getting whiff of his favourite scent directly from the source instead of from the clothes like for the past four days. He then moved a bit up to lick at the source, successfully waking the alpha.
"Morning..." Jungkook mumbled, turning to look at Taehyung with his half-opened eyes.
"Morning Kookie hyung." Taehyung said and got a kiss in return and a hovering alpha above him.

"Your belly definitely got bigger. So, no more bending too baby." Jungkook said, his hands caressing the belly.
"O... kay." Taehyung agreed since there is no other option other than that.
"Now get up, we have a long day ahead." Taehyung said threading his hands in the alpha's hair.

"Uh...Yoongi could easily arrange everything and he still asked for a meeting. If not for him, we will be free for all the afternoon." Jungkook spoke, moving to sit up and take the omega hands in to his.
"You too would be doing the same thing hyung if you were in his place so, no complains." Taehyung said, getting out of the bed with the alpha's help and together walking towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

 

Reaching the office, they both greeted Kina at her desk while Riya didn't even bother to acknowledge them, acting like something fell down and she was searching for it and didn't notice her boss’s presence. But the couple didn't glance at her, just nodded to Kina and went to their own cabins.

A month before the annual gala is a hectic month. Now with Taehyung being pregnant and Jungkook deciding to work from home for the next few months after the gala, the meetings which were previously schedules were pushed forward and some were pushed backward.

Selecting and approving the manuals for their next product launch and sending them to the selective people who Jungkook thought as useful for the purpose, is tiring. It's not even his job in the first place to do but he would rather do that than send this to the actual responsible one, Taehyung who will surely get pressured due to the selection which is not at all a good thing.

By the noon, Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting across the two betas to discuss about the profits of the launch they did few months ago and how they want to increase the expansion to eastern countries to test their luck.

"Sorry guys, but can we order first before talking? Taehyung needs to eat." Jungkook said after saying their greetings to the two betas who nodded their heads and called a waiter.
"Congratulations to you two by the way! Which month you are in Taehyung?" one of them asked.

The two betas were the trusted people if Jungkook's father. They were not much older the Jungkook and already knows about their relation.
"Just entered in the fifth so, no more morning sickness and headaches." Taehyung answered patting his belly which can't be seen with the big shirt and hoodie he is wearing.

Completing the lunch and discussing about the matter, they departed from the restaurant on their ways, promising to meet at the annual gala.

"Take some rest sweetheart, I will wake you up when Yoongi arrives." Jungkook said, closing the door to his office behind him and guided the omega to the rest room.

Laying there, only in the shirt which belongs to the alpha and giving the hoodie to the alpha to scent it, Taehyung closed his eyes to take the required nap before the next meeting.
"Love you..." that were the words Taehyung registered before his brain shut everything.

Scenting the hoodie and placing it near to his omega’s nose, Jungkook went out to do the still pending work.

Notes:

Hey !! My classes start from next week and this is going to be my first offline class after two years. So, the first few days would be busy and don't worry if I didn't update with in the next week. I am not going to stop and I already am working for the next two stories for two amazing fests.

And as you already know that I make Yoongi appear in all the dramatic scenes of my story so, what do you think will happen at the company while Yoongi arrives?😉😁

Chapter 20: D-Day

Summary:

Yoongi is the one who again experienced the couple kissing but...now there are some audience too.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Sir, Mr. Min is here." Kina said through the intercom, interrupting the working alpha who just leaned back on his chair to take a break after working for an hour continuously.

"Escort him to the meeting room. I will be there with Taehyung in few minutes." he said and started making his way to the omega sleeping in the room.

"It's just a small meeting. We could keep it in his office. Did Mr. Jeon ask to do this in meeting room?" Yoongi asked, still following the woman to the room after getting out of the elevator. His assistance in his tow, with her iPad open and clicking on some mails in the meantime.
"Yes, sir. Please wait in this room. Boss with be here in few minutes. Do you want me to bring you something sir?" Kina asked.
"A black coffee." he answered.
Kina nodded and went out after bowing once more.

Min Yoongi is a busy man. Yes, but even before that, he is very patient man. Even his best friends of more than ten years couldn't make him irritated but now, with Jimin in his first months whose mood swings even before he could blink and mostly all the anger of the omega is always aimed at him and the sadness followed after that is aimed at the beta and to add more to that, morning sickness started even before they could go to a proper check-up.

So, after having an angry mate cursing at him for being the reason of his morning sickness and then crying in their beta mate arms for shouting at the alpha and then Yoongi had to console the said omega that he is not mad or tired of him and then going to office only to know that he is having full outdoor meetings on that day made the alpha very irritated.

But he is somewhat relieved after knowing the last meeting is with Jungkook and this means it would be a peaceful meeting since here, he doesn’t have someone who is hinting of having a very beautiful omega daughter who is totally intrested in him or some other who is continuously asking for him to agree on that one project which he is sure of failing totally with in a day of implementation but couldn't say that directly to the face of the other.

Sipping on his coffee while waiting for the mates to enter the room, he asked his assistant to forward the project details to Mr. Jeon's assistant, Kina.

 

In the CEO's office, after waking his mate up, they both made their way to the meeting room to complete the meeting fast and end the day happily with meeting their friends. But fate has its own ideas and their idea of completing the day happily went down due to one omega who is secretly planning her first step of wooing the CEO.

Just as the couple were walking outside, Riya clashed with Jungkook making the water she was holding fall on the alpha and wet his dress.
"I am so sorry sir! I didn't see you coming." Riya said bowing in apology.
"It happens, just look where you were going next time." Taehyung said, with a calm tone.

"You go and start the meeting with Yoongi, Tae. I will change and join you soon." Jungkook said and walked the omega to the elevator.

Jungkook looked at his still wet suit and shirt and sighed. He doesn't have any work clothes in his office for him to wear. All of his clothes were used by his mate to make his nest and he doesn't have the heart to take his clothes from them. Then he remembered the set of clothes Kina keeps with her for such emergencies. He looked at her desk found it empty.
"Where is Kina?" he asked after noticing his assistant's absence.
"She is with Mr. Min, sir." Riya answered.
"Ask her to bring my spare suit." he said and went to his office.

 

Bumping her fist in air at her successful first step, she then called Kina to inform about the situation.
"Mr. Jeon, your suit." Riya said knocking on his door after collecting the clothes from where Kina informed.

Jungkook opened the door and took the suit from her hands and closed the door again. Without any late, he changed his suit and shirt and rushed to the meeting room. He didn't notice any change and hurried to the elevator, missing the smug smirk Riya gave.

By the time he made it to the meeting room, there is no Taehyung in sight. Before he could panic, Yoongi talked.
"Taehyung is here till now but went to cafeteria to eat some sandwiches. He said we could continue the meeting. He already saw all the necessary files." Yoongi said pointing at the said files on the table.
"Let's finish this fast." Jungkook said, opening the file.

 

Taehyung is enjoying his third sandwich when he saw Riya making her way to the cafeteria who didn't notice him and sat just behind him.
And there is that scent again, the one he sensed on that day in Jungkook's office. But today, the scent is much stronger. And again, that was not her scent. She is still on her scent blockers. He can see that. So, whose scent is that?

He finished his food and sat in the chair for a few minutes before making his way to the meeting room to see if the alphas finished the work or not.

Just as Taehyung opened the door to the meeting room which is on the ground floor, he was hit by the strong omega smell, the same he sensed on Riya in cafeteria.

Fury burned in his body as he looked for the source of the scent and found that it is Jungkook.

With a low growl and his inner wolf taking the control, Taehyung bolted out of the room and went to lift to drag that stupid woman and show her place. And the alphas in the room didn't even notice him before he ran out.

Just as he was about to reach the elevator, it was opened and the said woman got out of the lift. Taehyung, with is eyes shining with a hint of blue, took big steps at her and grabber her with her hair.

"M-Mr. Kim! What are you doing?!" Riya shouted and tried to escape from the hold but gasped when Taehyung turned to look at her. Taehyung eyes were changed and with how close they were, she can clearly see it. And it is not very safe to go against someone when their inner wolf took control. The only thing which can control them is their mate.

They both stopped when Taehyung noticed how Riya stopped fighting in his grip. So, he fully turned to look at her.

What the both omegas didn't notice is, the whole workers at the ground floor stopped their movements and stood like rocks.

Taehyung just pointed his index finger at the woman and walked towards the front desk and took the water bottle place there.

Walking towards Riya, he splashed the water at the scent gland to remove the blockers and let her scent out freely.

Riya couldn't do anything but just gasp at the sensation of cold water hitting her and in the next minute, her scent is out which is a very bad thing considering the growl Taehyung released after sensing her scent.

Why is my alpha covered in your scent, you filthy omega?" Taehyung asked, more like his wolf as his voice too became rougher than usual which can be heard by people even few meters away from them.

"Mate? Sir, I-I don't-" Riya tried to talk but got cut by another voice which she recognized in an instant.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted running in their direction. He too paid no mind to the workers and ran to his omega whose pheromones he sensed from the meeting room.

But now with a soaked omega beside his mate whose eyes were looking like popping out of the sockets, he carefully walked towards his mate who is still out of his senses.

"Sweetheart, look at me." Jungkook mumbled, taking the other's face into his hands and maintain an eye contact.

"Alpha." that was the only word he heard before there were lips on his.

The voices around them got higher. Riya still standing there with a red face.
"Mate?" "Alpha?" "What?" "Really?" "OMG!" many words were said which Jungkook can hear but he paid no attention to them and focused on the omega in his arms who is still altering between kissing and licking his lips and scenting his at the same time.

What caught his attention is the cameras pointed at them and the flashed going on.

So, this is how the world is going to know about them. Jungkook thought. He never thought he would reveal his relationship to the public like this but he is very much enjoying the possessiveness of his omega who is currently sucking his lips like a candy.

"Alright. The show is over. Get back to your works." Yoongi said with a commanding voice which made the workers to stop filming and scurrying back to their work.

"And You. Meet me in Mr. Jeons office in twenty minutes." He ordered to Riya, who nodded her head and ran to the near washrooms.

"Why am I the only one who always stuck with these idiots in these situations?" he mumbled and started yelling at them.

"GUYS! TAKE IT TO YOUR OFFICE ROOM ATLEAST." this made Jungkook to somewhat loosen his hold on the omega who whined at the movement but continued with his scenting.

Notes:

An unexpected hiatus...but I it was unavoidable due to the starting of college, that too final year but, here I am! Thank you for waiting and hope you enjoyed the update.

And I thought about making it more grand reveal but it would be unrealistic so, I made this.

And I am hoping to write a third part of 'Roses and you' so, comment here or message me (@iamkobaekoo) in twitter if you want me to write any particular scene.

Chapter 21: Pickles

Summary:

Taehyung still has some unfinished business with Riya which he completes.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

When Riya opened the door to CEO's office room, she was met with sight of Taehyung sitting in Jungkook's lap who is casually talking with the other alpha from sitting on his chair.
"May I come in sir?" she asked, making the two alphas to stop talking and turn to her.
She squirmed under their glares as she made her way inside after closing the door behind her.

"I am giving you five minutes to tell me about what happened." Jungkook spoke, still petting Taehyung's head who is in a deep sleep.

"Sir- it's just a misunders-"
"Trying to lie? You know we won't believe you right? It's better if you tell the truth. Atleast you will have a place to go after this if you accept your actions." Jungkook said, his glare still in contrast to how softly he is petting the omega in his lap.

Accepting the defeat, Riya sighed before opening her mouth again.
"I scented your clothes with my scent sir." she mumbled, her all over confidence gone now.
"And how did you do that?" Jungkook asked, confused at how he never noticed.
"Sprayed a specially made perfume of my scent on your spare suit sir." she answered, her head hanging low, not at all trying to look at the others in the room.

Jungkook looked so disgusted at what she said but said nothing while Yoongi scoffed at her answer.

What no one expected is for the fourth person to react to her answer.
"And you think scenting a mated alpha is a good thing?" Taehyung asked, getting up from his position. His voice not so rough like before when his inner wolf was in control.

"Mr. K-Kim, I don't know he is mated. Or I would never do something like that." Riya tried to lie again and got stopped by the omega who shouted.
"Shut up!"
"Do I look like a stupid to you? The whole company knows he is mated. He even admitted to the public in his past interviews. And you think that stupid lie will save you?" Taehyung continued, now standing in front of the woman.

"I really don't know Mr.-" the sentence cut by a slap that resonated around the office which made the alpha in the chair to stand up and walk towards his mate.

Riya didn't expect her day to be turn like this. To be slapped by her boss for scenting his mate indirectly.
"Come again?" Taehyung asked calmly while Jungkook just stood beside him, placing his hand on the omega's shoulder.
"Sorry Sir." she mumbled, nothing more is left to say. Her future in their hands.

"I am expecting you to empty your desk and leave this place in thirty minutes or else you will really regret everything you did today." Taehyung said, signalling her to leave.

Taking the signal, she scurried off right away to atleast keep her whatever dignity is left.
"Relax sweetheart." Jungkook mumbled, placing kisses on his temple while Taehyung took deep breathes.
"I am trying hyung!" Taehyung huffed saying while Yoongi just laughed.

"Well, now you don't have those omegas trying to seduce or the other business partners trying to set you up with their child." Yoongi said casually.

Without any further delay, they all left the building to go to Min's mansion.
"So, any special food Jimin is liking now a days?" Jungkook asked while entering the elevator. Taehyung by his side and Yoongi after them.
"Uh...I can't believe what I saw with my own eyes. He was eating those waffles with some pickle yesterday." Yoongi said, rubbing his forehead.

Seeing the alpha's scrunched up face, the mates laughed.
"So, pickle it is." Jungkook spoke.
"And blueberry pies too." Yoongi added, exiting the elevator and turning on his car engine while Jungkook did the same with his car.

"Then you and Tae go to home. I will come after buying them." Jungkook said, looking at the two.
"Yeah, okay." Yoongi answered while getting into the car.

"Do you want something sweetheart?" Jungkook asked, holding his mate by waist.
"I want to try pickles too. Can you bring me some too hyung?" Taehyung asked, his all anger from before vanished at the mention of food.
"Of course." Jungkook said, hugging his mate one more time before opening the car door for him get in and waving at him after closing the door.

Reaching living room of the Min's mansion, Jungkook stooped in his tracks after seeing the sight before him. There in the hall's main couch, seated the two omegas who have two forks in their hands and poking wildly at the cake which is there in between them.

"So, what's happening?" he asked placing the items he bought on the kitchen counter while Yoongi was cooking something.
"They are planning on how to kill someone with a fork." Yoongi said casually, still cooking.
"W-what?!" Jungkook shouted and turned again to look at the two omegas who are still poking at the cake which would have been finished by now if it was some other time.
"Yeah, Taehyung said what happened at the company to Jimin and then both pups became angry and started talking about how to kill her and easy ways to do that." Yoongi spoke.

"And why are you here and not stopping them?" Jungkook asked, now turning to walk back and stop the two but before he could move, Yoongi held his hand and stopped him.
"Look there." Yoongi said pointing at the stairs, opposite to the hall. Following the finger he saw Hoseok, sitting on the staircase, with his hands cupping his cheeks and a pout on his lips.
"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked, still confused as to what happened in the twenty minutes before he came.
"He tried to stop them and they both shouted at him and threw some cake at his face." Yoongi said, grimacing at the view he saw before.

"Then it's better to leave them like that." Jungkook said, afraid of the same thing happening to him.
"Yeah, so I am making this. Once they smell this, all they could think about will be food." Yoongi said, concentrating on the food on the stove.

"Namjoon and Jin would be here in an hour." Yoongi informed him before Jungkook left the kitchen to join the beta on the stairs.

Just like the alphas expected, the two omegas stopped doing their imaginary killing and turned to look at the kitchen where the strong smell of food is coming from.
"Hungry, pups?" Yoongi asked, coming out of the kitchen with two bowls of what must be the food he prepared.
"Yes, hyung." they both said, spreading their hands, asking for the bowls which they got. In the meantime, Yoongi silently took the cake which is placed between them and took it to the kitchen.

"Good?" Hoseok asked, sitting on the adjacent chair, now no longer scared of being smashed with cake from the omegas.
Jungkook too took a seat beside him mate.
"Kookie hyung! You should taste this. It's so good." Taehyung said, placing the food near the alpha's mouth.
"Hmm, it's tasty." the alpha said after taking the bite.

"Seriously?" Jin said, laughing when Yoongi narrated the whole story of what happened at Jeon industries that day.
"That girl has some stupid ideas then. Give me her name, I will see what I can do." Namjoon said, looking at Jungkook for the name.
"Oh... Brother mode on!" Hoseok said, giving a thumbs up at Namjoon.
"Yeah, if she upset my brother then she has to face the consequences." Namjoon said, making Taehyung to whine and hug his brother

Notes:

The story is coming to an end :((

Chapter 22: Annual gala

Summary:

Makino-The alpha who is interested in Taehyung, learns some truth.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

The news of them being couple had reached the press and public. And the video of them kissing, Taehyung kissing Jungkook became viral and the Jeon industry's team took care of it and deleted the video from the online sites where it was posted.

Now, a month after the whole thing, Taehyung in his sixth month, Jungkook realized the responsibility of being a father. He started looking for a crib and contacted a designing company to set the baby room which made the omega exited, finally planning the baby room which he already has an idea on how to do it and with the help of the interior designers, they completed the room in the one month.

And today, a few days before the annual gala to which Jungkook and Taehyung are going as a pair rather than being the main guests of the gala. And the last day of work they are going to do before the mates are taking a whole year break from working with Jungkook working from home and Jungkook's father already appointing someone to take Taehyung place for the next year while the omega concentrates on his personal life without being worried about the company.

"Sweetheart, calm down." Jungkook tried to say it as calm and soft as possible, not wanting to make his omega more stressed than he is already but it didn't really work.
"But Kookie hyung! They are not at all my size now and I don't know what to wear for the event." Taehyung said, throwing all the shirts he has in his wardrobe on the
floor while Jungkook took them and kept them on the bed.

"We can buy something now. Do you want to me to go or will you come?" Jungkook said, taking the omega hand into his and pulling him out of the closet slowly.
"I am tired." Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his belly which is visible even with the loose hoodie he is wearing.

"I can go and buy something for you." Jungkook said, making Taehyung sit on the bed and tapping his chin.
"You only buy black and white clothes hyung! I don't want to wear those." Taehyung whined flopping back while Jungkook immediately ran and brought some pillows to put under the omega who smiled gratefully.
"Kookie hyung..." the alpha hummed, still concentrating on putting the pillows perfectly under the omega.
"Hyung..."
"Yes sweetheart?" the alpha asked, now leaning down to kiss the omega slowly, his hands already on the belly, rubbing carefully.
"What do you think the gender of the baby will be?" Taehyung asked, wide eyes observing every expression of the alpha.

And the said alpha hummed, thinking for a minute before answering.
"I don't know but if it's girl then I will have to learn a lot." Jungkook said, nodding to himself.
"Why hyung?" Taehyung asked, giggling.
"We only used to wear a shirt and a short in our childhood but girls have a lot...like their hair styles, colorful footwear and different types of clothing and it is a lot of work to learn about all of it." Jungkook answered while Taehyung looked at him in awe.
"You already know a lot hyung. You will be the best parent they will have." Taehyung spoke making the alpha chuckle and lean in to kiss one more time.
"That's because I have you with me." Jungkook said, making the omega smile widely.

The doorbell snapped the couple from their own world.
"Let me get it. You just rest here." the alpha said and exited their room.

"TADA!" Jimin said, excitedly, showing the bags in his hands while Yoongi and Hoseok too lifted the bags in their hands like Jimin did but with no excitement.
"Wha-"
"My hands are going to fall off." saying that, Hoseok went in, cutting the question Jungkook going to ask.
"Where is Taetae?" Jimin asked, smiling at his beta mate who took the bags from his hands.
"In our room." Jungkook answered and Jimin immediately started walking towards the mini elevator they have to go upstairs.

"Um...what are those?" Jungkook asked, after making sure Jimin went up safely, pointing at the nearly twenty bags on his living room's floor.
"Tae called Minnie this morning complaining about how he doesn’t have anything to wear for the gala and we all went to shopping knowing you can do shitty job at that." Yoongi answered, falling on the couch and groaning loudly while stretching his hands in air.
"We even left our work half day early for this Kook. So, better make Taehyung select any one from these." Hoseok too spoke and went to lay on his mate making him groan once again due to the addition weight.

The two omegas came down, excitedly talking between themselves.
"Hyung! You don't need to go to shopping anymore. Minnie said he bought me clothes!" Taehyung exclaimed, clasping his hands with his alpha while Jimin went to sit between his mates who got up from their positions and made space for him to sit.

"Tae! Look at them and select what you like. If you don't like anything then we will go again. Right hyungs?" Jimin asked looking at his mates who glared at Jungkook before nodding their heads, agreeing to Jimin.

Luckily for Hoseok and Yoongi, Taehyung liked all of the clothes which made the two sigh in relief of not going to shopping for God knows how long.

"Let's twin for the event Taetae! Oh, you will look so good in them." Jimin said and tried to take half of the bags from the floor but Yoongi and Hoseok beat him to it and carried all of them.
"Bye Hyung! Bye Tae!" Jimin said, waving at them and followed his mates who were already setting the bags in the car.

 

On the day of the annual gala, the couple woke up like every day except today, they have to face a lot of people after revealing their relation.
Freshening up and eating the breakfast, Jungkook drove them to the venue still not totally okay with it, to check the arrangement since Taehyung requested because he is the one who did everything and he want to look at his work and confirm himself that there are no mistakes and troubles for that evening.

"Good morning, sirs. I don't know you are arriving here at this time." The employee said, bowing to the mates.
"We just want to check how everything is going. Please don't mind us and continue your work." Taehyung answered with a smile while Jungkook just stood beside him with his arm around his omega.

Checking everything and satisfied with the work, the couple drove back to their home and stopped in the middle to eat lunch.

The flashes were blinding the place even before their limo arrived.
Jungkook asked the driver to stop before taking the last turn and turned to him mate who is already looking at his with an amused smile.
"Are you okay with this Tae? We can go from backside. Just say the word." Jungkook asked, once again, still worried of making the omega walk in between those strong lights.
"I got it hyung, It's just for a minute!" Taehyung spoke, giving a thumbs up for the alpha and asking the driver to go.

The flashes increased even more than before when Jungkook climber down and went to get his mate. Their names where being yelled, to give a pose but the alpha held Taehyung protectively while the security created a way for them to enter the venue without giving the people there to ask them anything.

"TAEHYUNG-SII!"
"JUNGKOOK-SII!"
The yells followed them until the door closed behind them and only then Jungkook loosened his grip on Taehyung who just tiptoed and kissed the alpha.

"Calm down alpha." Taehyung mumbled, still finding amusing about how protective Jungkook is.
Their moment was cut short with all the raising voices and murmuring in the hall with the people looking at them. Some awing at the couple, some frowning at the lost opportunity of becoming Jungkook's mate.

But one looked like he saw a ghost, his mouth open and the wine glass on the ground, the liquid making a mess on the carpet and on the man's shoes who is still gaping at the couple.

Jungkook looked at the said man and smirked making him close his mouth and look at the opposite direction.
Jungkook with Taehyung made their way to him.

"Makino, nice to see you." Jungkook said to the alpha whose face is still red.
Makino, the alpha from Japan who never took no as an answer from Taehyung and even didn't believe Jungkook when he said that Taehyung is pregnant.
"Taehyung, you look beautiful." Like always, ignoring Jungkook, Makino talked with the omega.
"Thank you, Makino, my alpha selected it for me." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook.
"Oh..." the alpha faltered, now fully accepting the truth.

Just as Jungkook was about to say something, someone call their names making all three of them turn their heads in that direction.
"Wow." Unexpectedly, Makino was the first to look at person who called the couple and he was mesmerized by looking at another beautiful male who looks like an omega.

"Hi Taetae and Jungkook Hyung!" Jimin said, his outfit matching with Taehyung's.
"Hi Min-"
"Hello Gorgeous." the couple's words were cut by the same alpha who is still looking at Jimin with wide eyes.
"Uh..." Jimin said, looking between him and his friends who just rolled their eyes at the typical alpha.
"Hi Mister?" Jimin said, still frowning.
"Makino, Dein Makino." he introduced, holding his hand out for the omega to take.

And before Jimin took his hand, someone gripped it with a strong hold making the alpha wince at the sudden pain.
"Yoongi, Min Yoongi. His mate." Yoongi said, glaring at the alpha while Jungkook and the two omegas laughed silently at the scared look on Makino's face.
"Oh; well excuse me," saying that, he left that place.

 

The two omegas started laughing within the next moment the alpha was out of sight.
From there, for the next two hours they all talked with many people, the alphas never leaving the omega's side.
"I am hungry." Taehyung spoke after talking with another partner of both of their business and Jimin too nodded at him.
"Hoseok is at the desserts table. Go and look for him there." Yoongi said, pointing at the said direction.

"Call me when you want to leave. Okay?" Jungkook asked, scenting the omega once more before they both walked towards dessert's table.

Like Yoongi said, Hoseok was there, sitting at the corner table with a lot of plates in front of him, all full of the different desserts.
When he noticed the omega's coming, he waved at them who too waved back and settled at his side for the rest of the night, enjoying all the tasty treats.

Notes:

The next chapters are just bonus chapters! And thank you for the 600 Kudos!💜💜💜

Chapter 23: Baby shower

Summary:

Taehyung and Jungkook feels the first kick of their pup!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Gifts?"
"Check."
"Balloons?"
"On the way."
"Cake?"
"On the way."
"Food?"
"Ready."
"And what about-"
"Taetae!"
And this made the said male to close his mouth and look at his best friend.

"Everything is set and even if it isn't, Jungkook hyung would take care of it. Don't worry." Jimin said, slowly pulling his best friend to sit beside him.
"And you need to sit, you were standing for more than twenty minutes." Jimin added.

"And how is the little pup today?" Jimin asked, placing his hands on Tae's large belly.
"He is calm today. Didn't kick even once." Taehyung said.

The first time Taehyung felt the baby kick is when he was in his alpha's lap, the alpha slowing talking in his phone to one of his employees. And since one of the alpha's hands is also placed on his belly, they both felt the kick.

While Taehyung gasped and put his second hand too on his belly, Jungkook stopped talking and stilled until he felt another kick. Quickly ending the call and throwing the mobile on the desk, he too placed his second hand beside his first one.

"Did the pup kick?" Jungkook mumbled, still not believing it.
Taehyung nodded his head, looking at Jungkook with his big smile.

So, they both waiting for few more minutes in silence for the baby to kick again but that didn't happen.
"Why is the pup not kicking?" Taehyung mumbled, rubbing at the place where he felt the kick.
"Maybe they are sleeping sweetheart. We can ask doctor about this next week, and we can know-"
The alpha stopped mid-sentence when he felt the baby kicking once again.

"Hyung! The pup is responding to your voice. See, they are not kicking now, and they will kick when you talk." Taehyung mumbled, not wanting to disturb the peaceful silence.
"Baby, I don't think that's how-"
And the baby kicked again.
"SEE!" Taehyung said, fully smiling.
"Okay, oh...wow." Jungkook said when the pup kicked once more before becoming silent.

They both sat in silence for few seconds before looking at each other.

No words were said as they just went to kiss deeply, expressing how happy they are and how eager they are to experience this phase of their life together.

And today, they were planning the baby shower to which Taehyung is all excited about. Taehyung's and Jungkook's parents are on their way to reach there with in another hour or two. Jungkook and Namjoon were managing all the plannings while Yoongi and Jin are on food duty.

Hoseok is on his way with the balloons, the one who knows about the little baby's gender and took the responsibility of revealing it.

So, here the two pregnant omegas are, sitting in the living room of Jeon mansion with no work to do and no mate in reach to cuddle. And there is still time for all the guests to arrive so, there is really nothing to do. So, they turned on the Television, to watch something until their parents arrive.

 

Jimin hummed and curled more into his best friend and before he could go back to his sleep, someone entered the area and stopped in front of them. Slightly opening his eyes, he peeked at the person who was still standing there without any word.

"Hi hyung." he mumbled, waving at Jungkook who was turning off the television.
"Hey Minnie, slept well?" Jungkook asked, turning around and kneeling in front of the couch where the omegas are there.
Jimin hummed once more before getting up to sit properly but it made the other omega to wake up too.

Jimin silently got up and went to get some water for himself while giving the couple their privacy which they didn't get since that morning due to all the arrangements.

Jungkook just sat on the floor waiting patiently for his mate to get up and open his eyes. And it didn't take long for Taehyung to open his eyes and stare directly into his alpha eyes. Smiling shyly, he covered his face when he saw how the alpha was not even blinking.
"Stop staring." he mumbled; voice rough from sleeping.
The hands on his face got removed and linked with the alpha hands and he was kissed even before he could utter another word.

"Our parents are here sweetheart; they were waiting for you to get up." Jungkook said, after pulling away from the kiss.
"They are here?" Taehyung asked before sitting properly, with the alpha helping him.
"Yeah, they are in their rooms. They don't want you to wake up so, I sent them up to get some rest before they coddle you." Jungkook muttered, kissing his belly once again when he felt the baby kicking, reacting to his voice before standing and sitting beside Taehyung who immediately fell into his arms.

 

Just like Jungkook said, their parents came down after another hour and instantly hugged the omega gushing on how he is glowing and asking if the baby kicked him today to which the omega sweetly answered.
"The pup kicks whenever Kookie hyung talks." Taehyung beamed, saying that and placing his hands on his mother's hands which were on his belly.

"Looks like it will be a girl then, they tend to Alpha parent's voice and scent more." Taehyung mother said while Jungkook's mother nodded her head in agreement.
"We can confirm it in next two hours if you start getting ready for the party now. Even Hoseok is here with everything." Namjoon said, walking into the hall.

"Let's get ready!" Jimin shouted and ushered Taehyung and their mothers to get up and start getting ready while all the alphas sat on the couch.

 

By the time Taehyung entered their gardens with Jungkook, the whole place is filled with people they are close to, chatting among themselves with some drinks in their hands. They all started cheering when they noticed them entering the garden.

Hoseok was standing at the middle with a big box beside him and a big cake in front of him and all their friends and parents just beside him.

"Ready sweetheart?" Jungkook whispered slowly.
Taehyung is ready. But he really wants to taste that cake now. So, he quickly nods his head and they both start walking towards Hoseok.

 

"IT'S A GIRL!" Hoseok shouts, opening the box with all the pink and blue balloons fly above, making all the people present there to cheer once more while Jungkook and Taehyung stop function for a moment before they were tackled into a group hug.
They spend the whole night chatting with people and devouring the cake (especially Taehyung!).

"Tae, that was your fifth piece. No more cake after this." His mother said, taking the spoon and plate from his hands making him pout at his mother who just firmly shook her head once more before wandering somewhere to talk with her relatives.
"You gotta deal with that sweetheart, they are going to live with us for the next four months." Jungkook said, chuckling when his saw his mother-in-law just glaring at Taehyung as he tried to eat another piece while she was standing facing her back to him but just as he was about to put the sweet piece in his mouth, his mother turned in time for him to close his mouth and put the cake piece away.

"Kookie hyung...do something! You let me eat more than that." Taehyung whined, leaning back to rest against his alpha who just wrapped his both arms around him, placing his hands on his belly.
"I can't sweetheart, it's not just one but two mothers. See, even my mother has her eyes on you now." Jungkook said, kissing his neck as her turned his head to look at where his mother-in-law is and saw her staring at his direction.

His pout increased more as he slumped even more into the alpha's embrace. Why are they even going to live with us for four months. I am fine and I have you with me. Can't they just come when we call?" Taehyung complained making the alpha laugh at his words.
"They just want the best for you sweetheart, these two months are going to be rough and hard. Remember what doctor said? You need all the rest you can get, and I think it's best if we have someone who has experienced about all these things. And when I called to talk with your mother, she agreed instantly and then my mother too joined her. They are doing this for you baby." Jungkook spoke calmly knowing how much easily Taehyung's mood can change from happy to sad.
"I guess it won't be that bad then." Taehyung mumbled.

 

It's not that bad, but it is still bad...at least for the present Taehyung who locked himself in his room while their mothers knocked at the door constantly for him to open it.

The day started like any other one, waking up in his alpha's arms, scenting him fully before getting up freshen up. They were having breakfast when Jungkook got a call saying his presence is required at a meeting which he had to go.
And after the alpha left for the work, promising Taehyung that he will be back in less than two hours, Taehyung went back to complete his food while their parents were sitting in their garden.

Finishing his food and cleaning them, he put them on the counter to dry as he opened the fridge to get his dosage of smoothie out. He changed from drinking them first in the morning to drinking them on an eaten stomach as his doctor recommended.

Finishing the drink, he got up to lay in his nest, already missing his alpha. So, he made his way to the stairs.

Just as he was about to step on the last step, he heard his mother shout his name loudly, making him flinch and look back, downstairs, where his mother is.
She was standing at the entrance, her face set in a frown.
"Yes mom?" he asked going up and standing there, putting his hands on the railing for support.
"What are you doing? Don't you know using steps is not good? Do you not want to have a safe delivery? Just listen to me once for all I ask Taehyung!" she shouted, standing there and looking at him with an angry expression.

Even before he could speak, which he knows he can't be due to the pain raising in his throat and tears clogging his vision but still not falling down, Jungkook's mother came running, hearing her shouts.

His mother turned to explain what's happening, while Taehyung hurried to his room and locked it. The sound of the door shut made the two ladies snap and look up and start running to his room.

So, here they are now. Taehyung still not answering them and blocking their sounds while their mothers tried to get a reply from him. Just as he was about to shout at them to let him in peace, their knocks stopped.

"Good." he mumbled and closed his eyes to welcome the sleep which came easily with how sad he is.

And then there is a knock at the door, again, this time very much gentler than before and what made Taehyung to sit up and open the door immediately is the voice of the person he wanted to see the most right now.
"Oh, Sweetheart." Jungkook said, as he hugged the omega who hugged him in return tightly and started crying.

"I don' wan them here. She is always shouting at me." Taehyung said, between his cries while the alpha closed the door behind him and slowly made them move to the nest without breaking apart from the hug.

"Shh...sweetheart, let's sleep now. We can talk about it later. Okay?" Jungkook asked, as he made Taehyung sit on their bed and started removing his tie and suit while Taehyung too removed his hoodie and falling in his nest, making place for the alpha to lay behind him which the alpha did, after taking his clothes off.

"Sleep sweetheart. Hyung is here now." Jungkook mumbled, kissing his mate mark and mouthing at it, making the omega go limp in his hold and sigh softly to his kisses.

Notes:

I just got back from the hell of mid semester exams but here I am! I am happy to be here again and share this with you.

And who wants 'a calm and Deadly mafia boss Jungkook and a sassy but shy Taehyung' fic👀?

Chapter 24: Midnight cravings

Summary:

Taehyung just loves smoothies, too bad he can't have one.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Taehyung."

The single word alone made the said omega to freeze on his spot. Ofcourse the alpha would notice his absence right away. Taehyung even put two pillows in his place before leaving the bed.

"Care to explain why you are here instead of sleeping at four in the morning?" Jungkook asked, coming near to the omega and caging him between the kitchen counter and himself.
"For water?" Taehyung said, more like questioned.

"Water?" Jungkook asked, looking at the said water bottles which are there at the opposite side.

The silence stretched for another minute before Taehyung whined and leaned to alpha's body.
"Don't look at me like that! I just want to drink smoothie. Promise!" Taehyung mumbled.

"Sweetheart..." Jungkook sighed but rubbed the omega's back soothingly.
"What?" Taehyung asked, looking up at the alpha.
"No cold drink in this time baby. If you want, I can make some fresh fruit juice for you." Jungkook said, kissing his forehead.

"Hmm...okay. I can adjust with that." Taehyung said, and got on toes to kiss the alpha on his lips but missed it and kissed his chin instead.

Chuckling, Jungkook bent down and kissed him and started walking backwards and made Taehyung sit on the couch while he went to prepare the fruit juice.
"Kookie hyung?" Taehyung called from his spot making Jungkook to stop walking and turn to him.
"Can I have more berries in it please?" Taehyung asked sweetly and Jungkook is just a weak man to his mate's request.

Taehyung is very near to his due date and Jungkook is more alert than before and he is always with his mate even when the omega wants to just walk for few minutes alone, Jungkook is always at the corner of the garden, ready to run any minute he sees Taehyung uncomfortable.

So, he was up right after sensing the absence of the omega and he sat upright and checked the bathroom only to find it empty.

Running down the stairs, he stopped at the last step seeing the light coming from the kitchen where he can now smell his mate.

He even said to wake him if the omega needs anything but still here, he is, in the kitchen and he knows what his mate here is for. Good thing he hid those smoothies that morning in one of those cupboards, out of Taehyung's reach who shouldn't be drinking them at night.

"Hyuuung!" the whine brought Jungkook out of his thoughts and looked down at the freshly cut fruits. Picking them to put them in the juicer, he answered the omega.
"Just few minutes sweetheart."

But when he got no reply in return, he frowned but focused on the drink thinking the omega is sulking at the wait.

Like he expected, the omega is sitting with a pout.
"I need to prepare the drink baby. It takes more time than making a smoothie." Jungkook said, sitting beside Taehyung and handing the glass for him which the omega took eagerly and finished it in big three gulps.
"Careful." Jungkook said but it is too late for that, so he just took the glass from his mate.
"Thank you alpha." Taehyung said, purring a little and leaning to the alpha who just huffed and put the glass on the table before engulfing the omega totally.

"Is baby sleeping?" Jungkook asked after few minutes making Taehyung look up with his eyes half open.
"Which one?" he mumbled making Jungkook chuckled at him.
"Hmm...I asked about the small baby. But I think even big baby is feeling sleepy now." Jungkook spoke to which Taehyung nodded his head.
"Yup. Now carry the big baby to our nest." Taehyung said and patted his belly with a sigh.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked noticing his sighing.
"Nothing, just the pup is kicking a lot today. I thought she is sleeping but she moved again." Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his belly slowly.
"Moving? Is she not kicking?" Jungkook asked, his hands too now on the omega's belly to feel the movements but he couldn't.
"I can't feel anything at all." he whispered.
"Yeah, not kicking just moving a little but it still pains sometimes." Taehyung mumbled.

"You should sleep then. She might be able to feel that you are awake, and she too is trying to wake up." Jungkook said and bent his neck to kiss at the mate mark making Taehyung to purr loudly and relax slightly.

He detached himself from the omega and took the glass from the table.
"I will be back after washing this sweetheart." Jungkook answered to the whine Taehyung released.

He returned after washing and took the omega in to his arms and together left to sleep again.

Jungkook woke up again, just after sleeping for another hour. But this time, he woke up to the distressing smell of his mate who is clutching tightly to his belly and turned to the other side.
Jungkook is up in an instant and ran to the omega's side and hovered over him, taking his face into his hands, and wiping the tears flowing down.
"Shh... Sweetheart, tell alpha. What's happening?" Jungkook asked, keeping his voice calm though he is feeling anything but calm at that moment.
"Hurts...alpha." Taehyung whispers and released another sob, taking Jungkook's hand and placing it on his belly.

Jungkook knowns about the sudden contractions which are normal in the last month, but they were never this serious. So, he took the mobile and dialed their family doctor who answered immediately and requested to go to the hospital immediately.

"Can you sit baby?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded his head and tried to get up but fell back with a whimper when the pain increased.
"Okay, Lie down. I will call our mothers and we can go to hospital. Just a minute sweetheart." Jungkook spoke and left the room after placing a kiss on the omega's forehead.

Jungkook ran back with their parents behind him and took Taehyung into his arms.
"Please bring his medical reports and the bag mother. Me and father will go." Jungkook said and went down with Jungkook's father running before him to turn on the car.

"My baby." Taehyung's mother cried while Jungkook's mother hugged her and comforted her.
"We don't have time dear. Let's get those files and we can go." Taehyung's father said making the two mothers to start working again.
While the omegas were taking the files and bag out, Taehyung's father called Namjoon and Yoongi to inform about the situation.

 

By the time they reached the hospital, the nurses and few workers are already outside waiting for them with the stretcher where Jungkook laid his mate and then rushed inside immediately to the room where the doctor is waiting.

With no words exchanged, the doctor immediately went to check Taehyung who is in a half sleep state with no more energy left to react.

"He will be shifted to operation room in few hours Mr. Jeon. These are the pains of the baby full body movement. It is better to take the baby out in the next three hours. Before that we need to give some energy to him. Did he eat anything in past few hours?" The doctor asked, after coming out of the room to where Jungkook and his dad are waiting.

"He drank fruit juice just an hour ago." Jungkook answered which the doctor nodded her head.
"Okay then. Be with him now. He might wake up with pain again." The doctor said and went to order the nurses to inject the needed medicines to Taehyung while Jungkook rushed inside.

Notes:

Happy birthday to the walking angel Jimin! And enjoy the update.

Chapter 25: Happy ending

Summary:

Babygirl is born.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Taehyung was sleeping when Jungkook entered the room. The omega looked would have looked peaceful if not for the frown still visible in between his brows. Like he is still feeling the pain in his sleep. The alpha took the chair and placed in beside the bed and sat there, looking at the other.

An hour later, Taehyung woke up with a gasp making Jungkook jump up from his seat and hover over the omega who is whimpering loudly, clutching his belly.
"Hurts." These are the only word; Taehyung could mutter between the pain.
The doctor was with them in a minute after Jungkook pressed the calling button.
"Prepare for the operation." She ordered the medics and turned towards the couple.
"I should ask you this before starting the operation, Mr. Jeon, do you want to take the anesthesia with high dose or moderate dose? The high dose will cease the pain for next 24 hours and you will be unconscious for the next 15hours. So, you won't be able to meet your baby right after the birth. But the moderate dose will only reduce the pain and you will still feel like how you are feeling right now for the next 20 hours. Please decide and tell me so, I can give you the dosage and start the operation." She said and went to get dressed and give the mates some time to decide.

"Hyung-"
"Take the strong one. I will be there to watch them, but I can't see you in pain sweetheart. Please, for me." Jungkook asked, more like ordered, his inner wolf taking control seeing his omega in pain.
"But I want to see our pup." Taehyung said, through his tears but Jungkook is adamant and growled lowly.
"And want me to watch you suffer? NO Taehyung. Take the dose, Alpha will take care of everything. Please..." Jungkook's voice decreased by the end.
So, Taehyung agreed, and the doctor smiled and said that was a good choice while injecting the drug.

"I would have asked you to stay but this is an operation now Mr. Jeon so, please step out for now. We will allow you in after we take the baby out." The doctor said to Jungkook who is still watching his mate.
"Will he be alright Doctor?" Jungkook asked, noticing the closed eyes of his mate.
"Yes, he will be out for the next 24 hours, but it is bound to happen so, don't worry." the doctor replied and with a final look at his mate, Jungkook stepped out of the room.

Jungkook didn't get any chance to sit before their parents are at his side asking about Taehyung.
"He is fine. The pup just started moving. They are going to start the operation now." Jungkook said to the elders who sighed in relief after getting the answers to their worries.
"Just sit and wait for now." Jungkook added and their parents nodded their heads and sat in the chairs in the corridors.

"Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok are here. They were here till now, but they said they are going to cafeteria few minutes ago. You too go and drink something." His father spoke.

Looking back at the operation room's closed door once more, he started walking to find his friends.

Like his father said, they are sitting in the cafeteria but instead of three, he can see total five people.
When he was near enough, he can hear what they are talking about. And he can quickly understand what it is about.
"I am not going."
"You are."
"NO."

"Jimin."
Said male, stood up with a hand under his own large belly, still in his sixth month but due to carrying twins.
"Jungkook hyung." Jimin whined, hugging the alpha who wrapped his arms around the smaller as much as possible.
"We said for him to wait till pup is born but he drove here by himself when Yoongi hyung is in washroom." Hoseok said, looking between Yoongi and Jungkook.

"We can't change his mind now. Talk to the staff and arrange a room for him for now. Taehyung would be unconscious for a day." Jungkook said, sighing and bending down to scent the omega, to calm Jimin and himself.
"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

After knowing what happened, they all went back to where their parents are and Jungkook took a seat beside Taehyung's mother while Namjoon sat on other side.

Yoongi and Jimin in the other room, they asked the staff for Jimin while Jin and Hoseok sat beside Jungkook's mother.

By the time a nurse came out, Jungkook is pacing outside who immediately entered the room on the nurse's request.
"Mr. Jeon, your pup." saying that, the doctor handed the baby to the alpha's hands who took her carefully with the doctor instructing him.

He doesn't know if he should feel happy seeing the baby or should feel sad seeing his mate lifeless with no smile or frown on his face.
Taehyung is covered fully, only his head out but the uniform he wore is covered with blood and before he could ask the doctor about his condition, he was brought back by the baby cries who is cleaned clear from the blood and fluids and wrapped carefully.

"Please cut the umbilical cord." The doctor said, giving the scissors while she clamped at the baby.
"Won't she feel the pain?" Jungkook asked, observing the work while taking the scissors from the doctor.
"No, there are no nerves in it so, they don't feel any pain. Now, cut here Mr. Jeon." the doctor answered and slowly Jungkook did as the doctor asked.

"What about Taehyung?" he asked when the nurse again took the baby from him to clean more properly.
"He is fine. Just the dose is working but he has nothing to worry about. Until he is awake, please don't move him. The stitches need a day time to recover. So, by the time he is awake, everything will be good. I will give the instructions and everything to you both after he gains his conscious.
"Thank you doctor." Jungkook said.

"It will be good for the pup to feel your scent more so, you can go with skin-to-skin touch." The doctor said, taking the cleaned baby from the nurse and passing her to the alpha.
"Are your parents here?" she asked while checking the vitals of Taehyung.
"Yeah, can they come in?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh! Sure Mr. Jeon. A lot of scents at once might distress her so first scent her with yours and your mate's scents and they can hold." the doctor answered and went out where she was bombarded with the questions about Taehyung and baby from all of them.

Their mothers were first to enter the room while Jungkook was still scenting the pup sitting beside Taehyung on a chair.
"He is fine. Just don't touch him for the next few hours. He is healing." Jungkook said, handing the baby to Taehyung's mother who has a big smile on her face and tears in her eyes.
"She is so cute." Jungkook's mother said, standing beside the other woman and looking at her granddaughter.

Next were their fathers who looked hesitant to take the small pup into their hands but held her with the help of their mates.

Assuring their parents that everything is fine, he convinced them to go home and rest until Taehyung wakes up, Jungkook sent the four elders' home to take the well needed rest after a whole nervous night.

Jin and Namjoon entered the room after sending their parents off.
While Jin is excited to hold the pup, Namjoon stood two feet away and shaking his head when Jungkook asked him to hold the baby.
"Come on Joon, she is your nephew. She too wants to be held by her uncle." Jungkook said, laughing at the worried face of his best friend.
"I will, but not yet. First I need to prepare myself." Namjoon answered.
"You had nine months to prepare. What did you do then?" Jungkook asked teasingly while rocking the sleeping pup in his hands.
"It's different! I thought I could but now seeing her directly I think I still need to prepare." Namjoon mumbled, looking at the small pup in Jungkook's hands.

Just then, Yoongi and Hoseok entered the room, marching over to Jungkook and look at the baby.
"She looks so soft." Hoseok mumbled, not wanting to wake up the pup.
"Yeah. Looks a lot like Taehyung." Yoongi spoke, touching the sleeping pup's cheek.

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked, placing the pup in her bed.
"Sleeping. He needs rest. He won't be up for next five or so hours." Hoseok answered.

By the time Jimin woke up, it is nearly noon, and the others were scattered in the two rooms. Yoongi and Hoseok were cuddling on the couch while Namjoon is speaking over his mobile.

"Hyung." Jimin called gaining the three people attention. They all rushed to his side with in a second.
"Hey min, how are you feeling?" Namjoon asked while Yoongi and Hoseok sat on each side of him.
"I'm fine, what about Tae?" He asked looking at the three.
"He is still sleeping pup. But the pup is here. Want to see her?" Hoseok asked to which Jimin eagerly agreed.

Jungkook was sleeping on the couch in Taehyung's room while Jin sat beside Taehyung when they four entered the room.
"OH! Hey Minnie." Jin said, reaching the omega and hugging him.

Meanwhile Hoseok took the baby from the crib and walked towards Jimin.
"Sit first, then you can hold her." Yoongi said, pulling the omega to sit on the single seat.
"She is so small." Jimin said, taking her hands into his.

 

The first thing Taehyung heard were the cries of a baby which alerted him even more. And then he registered the voice of his mate who is slowly talking.
"Alpha..." he mumbled; voice too rough that he doubts his mate even heard but when the alpha was with him the next moment, he is sure the alpha heard him.
"Tae? Sweetheart? Can you hear me?" the alpha asked, the baby still in his arms.
"P--pup?" Taehyung asked, noticing the baby in his mate's arms.
"Yes sweetheart, our pup. Here." saying that, Jungkook lowered the baby in his hands to gently lay her on Taehyung's chest who stopped her crying slowly.

"She looks just like you. Sweet little baby Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled, kissing his forehead who is looking intently at their pup with a big smile.

 

Taehyung discharges a few later, with the doctor approving his health status good enough to walk without any problem. Their parents making everything ready at their home for his return while Jimin never left his best friend's side in these days making his mates go crazy and overprotective. Jin and Namjoon taking care of the pup while Jungkook hovered over Taehyung every few minutes.

Notes:

At the end of this au :( thank you all for reading this story. Hope you all enjoyed and don't worry I will be posting bonus scenes in my twitter account (@iamkobaekoo) whenever I miss this story so just check my account once in a while and I am working on my next au which is the mafia au ;) and I am writing for few fests so, stay tuned!

Chapter 26: Extra: 3 Months

Summary:

Three months since the baby girl is born.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

"Shhh…" Jungkook said, placing his hand on Taehyung's mouth to stop the omega from giggling loudly.
"The baby is sleeping." Jungkook added in a low voice, removing his hand.
"Then stop tickling me." Taehyung whined, pushing the alphas face away from his neck where the alpha was pressing kisses lightly, which made the omega to giggle loudly.

It's been three months since the baby girl is born. Jeon Ari, pretty and lovely. Just like her omega father in Jungkook's opinion. Currently, the baby is sleeping peacefully after listening to her alpha father singing to her while Taehyung just looked at them from the bed where he is resting.

Taehyung recovered from the operation, but he still had problem of sitting for more than two hours in the first month after birth. So, Jungkook always looked after their daughter while Taehyung settled on the bed laying and watching his two loves playing and giggling.

Now, after three months, Taehyung still lays there while Jungkook continues to help the baby sleep in the crib beside them.

Their parents are always a good help whenever Jungkook has to go to work or Taehyung has to take a nap. Even helping them knowing the tricks of parenting. And mostly, Yoongi is always with Mrs. Kim these days asking her for tips as the date for Jimin is also getting near to his due date.

Namjoon and Jin too temporarily moved in, making the house always in a bright mood.

"Kookie hyung..."

Jungkook curiously looked at his mate after hearing the tone in which Taehyung called him, the same tone which he uses whenever he wants to ask something which the alpha will be against. Though knowing that, Jungkook still hummed, giving the omega attention for whatever, he wants to say.

"Ari is sleeping peacefully and won't be up for another three hours. And our moms are at home. The weather is looking nice. So... can we go out for some time? I really want to go out today." Taehyung asked eagerly.

Going out is rather easy. And Taehyung never left their mansion in the past months and now the omega asked for the first time that he wants to go out and who is Jungkook to say no? So, he agreed making the omega to smile big and run to their closet to change his clothes.

When he returned wearing a large hoodie which came up to his knees, almost covering his dress, Jungkook chuckled but said nothing because why would he mind? In fact, he likes it when Taehyung wears his clothes.

"I will inform moms and then we can go." Jungkook said and left the room to inform their mothers and ask them to check on Ari in the meantime.

"Hey pup, dada and I are going out for a bit. We will be back before you are up. Don't trouble grand ma while we are gone." Taehyung whispered near the crib, hovering above it to look at their sleeping pup.
________
Taehyung opened the window, letting the wind hit his face and making his hair fly in every direction freely. Long drives are always his favourite. Mostly, riding with his Kookie hyung in peace is the best. He missed these rides. Always felt bit uneasy whenever he rode a car after passing his sixth month. But now he could again enjoy the car rides with no uneasiness.

 

Jungkook stopped the car near the garden which Taehyung likes, where they can watch ducks in the pond.
"Let's go sweetheart." Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hand and started walking towards the pond where the duck usually lives.
"I hope there are still some baby ducks. I missed seeing them." Taehyung said, moving their joint hands between them while walking.
"Oh!! There they are. Baby ducks!" Taehyung said, pointing at the three small ducks at the other side.

 

Just twenty minutes into watching those ducks swimming to their side, Jungkook got a call from Hoseok.
"Kook, we are taking Jimin to the hospital." Hoseok spoke right after Jungkook answered call and taking the name of the hospital, Jungkook ended the call and looked at his mate who is still observing the ducks.

"Jimin is going into labour, sweetheart. We should go. Luckily the hospital is near to here." Jungkook said.
Without any late, they both drove to the hospital and went directly to where their friends were.
Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin's mother were waiting in front of the operation room.

"Hey hyung, how is he?" Taehyung asked, going to sit beside Hoseok while Jungkook went to stand beside his best friend.
"His due is not for another week but the doctors said that they had to take the babies out." Hoseok whispered.
"Everything will be fine. Minnie is strong." Taehyung said firmly and turned to hold Jimin's mother who is sitting silently.
"Don't worry aunty, Minnie will be fine." Taehyung spoke making the elder to nod at him.

Just as they fell in silence, Namjoon and Jin entered, going towards their best friends.

 

They all sprang up when the door to the operation room opened and the doctor walked out.
"The babies are healthy. Both males. Jimin was on sedative so, he won't be up for another hour. His mates can go in to see them. But others have to wait until Jimin wakes up and scent the pups." The doctor advised and left them while the nurses flowed out of the room.

Yoongi and Hoseok went in and closed the door behind them. Just as Yoongi approached the bed, tears started flowing through his eyes, looking at Jimin and their babies beside him in the cribs.
"Don't you want to hold them, hyung?" Hoseok asked, stepping behind Yoongi and engulfing him in a hug.
"I want to." Yoongi whispered, between his sniffles.

So, they both took each of the pups into their arms, looking at them, while their waited for their omega to wake up.
________

Taehyung walked up to his mate when the door closed behind Yoongi and Hoseok.
"Kookie hyung." he mumbled, rounding his arms around the alpha's waist who took him in his embrace, humming lowly.
"I want to see Ari. But I don't want to leave Minnie." he mumbled.
"She is still sleeping when we came. I think mom will call if she is up, baby." Namjoon answered, who is standing beside Jungkook.

"Do you want me to call them? I know you don't want to leave without seeing Jimin." Jungkook said.

Jungkook called his mother after Taehyung mumbled a 'yes'.
"Hey mom, he is fine. The babies are fine too. Yoon and Hoseok just went in. Taehyung wants to know about Ari." Saying that, he held the phone towards Taehyung and turned the speaker on.

"She is still sleeping Taehyungie, I think she won't be up for another hour. I will call you immediately if she is up."

Taehyung relaxed after hearing those words and went back to sit beside Jimin's mom while they all waited for Jimin to wake up.

Hoseok came out calling for a nurse to inform them about Jimin as the omega got conscious. The doctor did few check-ups and left them saying everything is good and the omega is also in good condition.

Jimin's mother entered first and looked at the two pups who are currently in the crib, sleeping peacefully after being fed and scented by their parents. She then hugged her son tightly whispering how happy she is.

Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook entered next as the alphas went to look at the babies while Jin and Taehyung went to hug Jimin.
"Minnie, are you okay? Do you need anything?" Taehyung asked, sitting beside his best friend while Jin stood on other side but moved again when the omega asked for some water.

"Once the babies turn six months, let's have a lot of playdates. This is going to be so wonderful." Taehyung said excitedly and gasped when Jungkook came to him with a sleeping baby in his arms.
"Oh! He is so tiny. I forgot how small the babies will be. Ari is already growing." Taehyung cooed taking the boy into his arms.

"Look at this munchkin, stealing my heart with his smile." Jin said, cooing at the sleeping baby in his arms.

Putting the babies back in their cribs after cooing at them, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to go back home as it is time for their pup to be awake and they didn't know how she will react if she doesn't have one of them with her.

"Do you want anything Minnie? I will bring them tomorrow while coming." Taehyung asked, scenting his best friend thoroughly.
"I don't have anything in mind. I will tell you if I want something." Jimin replied and scented him back.

"Should I bring Ari tomorrow? You can introduce them to her." Jungkook asked, bending down to kiss Jimin's forehead.
"Yes hyung, bring her if possible. I miss her." Jimin said, scenting the alpha as well.
"Okay. Rest well and don't hesitate to call me if Yoongi irritates you." Jungkook added, ignoring the scoff from the said alpha.

The pair left the room after saying their bye while Jin and Namjoon decided to spend some more time with them.

 

________

"Oh! You arrived just in time. Go up, Ari is just waking up." Jungkook's mom said and handed the warm milk to Taehyung.
"Is mom with her?" Taehyung asked even though he knows the answer for it.
"She never left in first place. We are about to call you anyways. Go up." She said and left.

They entered their room as Taehyung's mother lifted the pup from her crib.
"Look who is here! Ari's papa and dada!" she said noticing them and handed her to Jungkook at whom she leaned at.

"She likes you more." Taehyung said, pouting but opened the bottle and handed it to his mate who started feeding her while Taehyung went to change his clothes.

"She finished it? Aww…my good girl." Taehyung said, taking her from Jungkook and sitting on the bed while Jungkook went to change his clothes.

Taehyung laid her on the bed and fetched few soft toys for her. She grabbed one of the toys and started chewing on its ear making small sounds.
"You like that baby? Uncle Hoseok brought it for you." Taehyung talked to her and laid down beside her while she continued playing with the toys making happy sounds.

Jungkook came back and laid behind Taehyung, looking at their playing pup.
"What are you two talking about?" Jungkook asked, putting his arm around the omega and reaching the pup to play with her round cheeks. Instead, the pup took his finger and put them in her mouth.

"Uhuhh…we should probably stop her from putting anything into her mouth. That's not good." Taehyung said, pulling his fingers out of her mouth.
"No baby don't put them in your mouth. They are yuck." Taehyung said and put a pacifier in her mouth as her eyes turned glossy for a second when he pulled Jungkook's finger.

"My fingers are not yuck. You always like to suck them when I fu-" Jungkook sentence was interrupted by his mate who looked back at his with a horrified expression and red cheeks.
"T-that’s not the same. And don't say such things in front of her!" Taehyung exclaimed, punching at the chuckling alpha's arm.

Seeing her father's smile. Ari too laughed and took the pacifier in her mouth and threw it at them which Taehyung caught easily.

"She has you smile." Jungkook mumbled, kissing his mate's cheek.
"You say she has my every feature. But look. She got your dark hair, round nose and definitely your habits." Taehyung said when she again took a toy and threw it other side.
"You think I was this naughty as a kid? If I remember correctly, I am not the one who was always in trouble in my childhood and had an alpha saving me." Jungkook teased making Taehyung scoff at his indirect comment.
"I am a good pup. You just spoiled me." Taehyung huffed while Jungkook laughed at his words.
"And I am going to spoil her too." Jungkook mumbled, kissing along his neck.

Notes:

A small gift as we will be reaching 1000 kudos soon! Enjoy<3

Notes:

Find me at twitter @iamkobaekoo

Series this work belongs to: