Actions

Work Header

Sonic and the Magic Lamp and Chaos Rings

Summary:

Sonic gets sucked into the Egyptian world, where he learns of his life in Egypt. Now he wonders how to return home. Not only that, but when he must marry the princess, who is Amy, could he be willing to do so? And what can he do once things gets complicated due to among other things, having to fight Erazor.

Notes:

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit fan-based crossover story. Sonic the Hedgehog is created and owned by Sega Enterprises, Yuji Naka, and Naoto Ohshima. Aladdin is owned by Walt Disney Pictures, Ron Clements, John Musker, and Hanna Diyab. Star Fox is created and owned by Nintendo, and all the other franchises in this fic belongs to their owners. Please support the official releases.

Chapter 1: SATMLACR Chapter 1

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Fire ends up taking up almost all of the backround, casting a sinister red, and dark red look on the wall in the background as a bright blue string of smoke appeared in the middle.

Theodore The Poet Presents:

Then the blue smoke formed the Title of the fic before vanishing from the screen.

Sonic and the Secret Lamp and Chaos Rings.

The title then disappeared from the screen, before the camera then focused on the sandy desert as it showed the wide open land, that had only a figure on the camel on it as it was headed towards a city as its destination.

"Oh, I come from a land, from a faraway place, where the Caravan Camel's roam.

Where they'll cut off your ear,

if they don't like your face, it's barbaric!

But hey, it's home.

When the winds from the east,

and the suns from the west,

and the sand in the glass is right.

Come on down, stop on by,

grab a carpet, and fly,

to another Egyptian Nights!"

It was now dusk, as the wandering figure on the camel was now near the main city that he was headed to on his camel as the camera proceeded to show the fictional Egyptian city that looked Ptolemaic in design, as well as having some elements of Bronze age Egypt, and Arabian designs added onto it as well.

Especially 'considering its name', and the large Castle that could be seen for miles even out of the city. The Castle was Egyptian designed, almost looking like a palace. While it also had some golden trims, and had a set of round spherical bronze roofs on the towers around the Castle. The castle also had some bronze statues of Egyptian Pharaohs of the past on the walls, that sat down on their seats, on the walls of the castle.

And it was surrounded by houses that also looked Egyptian in design as they all ended up loitering the whole city of the kingdom known as Agrabah, as the figure was now entering the city.

"EGYPTIAN NIIIIIGHTS!

LIKE EGYPTIAN DAAAAAYYYYS!

More often then not, are hotter than hot!

In a lot of good waaaaayyyyyyys!"

The figure continued to sing, as the camera now swoops into the city, where the people inside it was walking around, minding their business while there some also looked at the entertainers in the city streets. Especially a fire breather, that blew out some fire, creating smoke that covered the screen.

"EGYPTIAN NIIIIIGHTS!

'Neath EGYPTIAN MOOOOONS!

A fool off his guard, could fall and fall hard!

Out there on the duuuunes!"

The figure on the camel, who looked to be a Peddler, ended his singing when his camel that he rode on was exhausted, and was unable to walk anymore before plopping down on its front, causing the Merchant to get off of it with a flourish after it fell down, showing that he was a male yellowish-brown Owl with rings of white feathers around his eyes. And wore a red before he then noticed the man behind the Camera.

"Ah, ii-wey! (Hello.) And good evening to you, dear friend. Please, come closer." He spoke.

Only for the cam to get a bit too close to where his face got slammed on the camera's lens.

"Oops, too close. A little too close." He said, cringing. Before he pulled his face off of the lens.

"There. Welcome to Agrabah. A great Egyptian city of mystery, and enchantment." The owl then said.

"Andalsothefinestwareandmerchandisethisideoftheworldthatareonsaletoday! So come on down to this place." He then said, unfurling his shopping stall off of his camel as he spoke like a fast motor car for a second as he proceeded to enter the stall himself. "It is glorious, despite the seemingly Arabian name it also has."

Then he interacted with one of the items that was in the unfurled stall, that looked like a hookah. Complete with hose. "And look at this, combinationhookahandcoffeemaker! It also makes julienne fries." He then said, as he demonstrated with a potato being put under that item, before it then got put to use by putting the potato in the opening over the sphere section, then for some magical reason, the fries came out, which he swept into a vase near the stall.

"Oh! And here's the best part! It will not break!" He then spoke with a grin, tapping the item on the table. "It will not-"

*Sproing*

As if to prove him wrong though, the item ended up breaking, with a spring popping out of the spherical section of the hookah, as the opening was just connected to the rest of it by the spring. Much to the Merchant's dismay as his expression instantly changed to annoyance. "It broke." He said deadpan before tossing it behind his back in the stall.

Then he saw another item in the stall, after looking around for a bit, then he pulled it out, showing that it was a box. "Oh, now look at this. I've never seen something like this intact before. This is the part of the dead sea tupperware. Listen." He then made a raspberry sound when he opened the box enough to peek inside. "Ahh, still good." He spoke.

As if the man behind the camera was annoyed, he was prepared to walk past the Peddler. Much to his horror. "Wait, don't go!" He said, stopping him from leaving.

"I can see that you're only interested in the rarest item that I could have in my possession." He then said smiling. "Thankfully for you, I have it, and you would be most rewarded to consider this."

He then pulled out a golden colored arabian oil lamp, with some pink jewels that decorated it too. "See this? This is my rare treasure. Do not be fooled by its appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts."

The camera man impatiently tried to walk past the Owl. "This is no ordinary lamp; I can assure you!" He quickly said, again, stopping the man from leaving.

"After all, it changed the course of a young Hedgehog's life. A Hedgehog, that I'm sure, you may know of, yes, but he, like this lamp, was more than he seemed. The 'Studded Diamond in the rough' as they call him. Especially the ladies. Maybe you wouldn't mind me telling this tale?" He asked, pouring some glowing white sand on his free hand. "It began, like most other stories, on a dark night…" He then said, throwing the glowing white sand in the air, as it formed the stars in the night sky. "Where a dark man waits, with a dark purpose." He then said, beginning the tale.


"…Just be forewarned at least for the young ones among you, as this tale is also as hot as curry." The owl said as the tale began.

Out in the faraway desert, a figure stood by his horse in the moonlight, as he patiently waited for someone to meet him at his current location.

He didn't have to wait long, as he was now joined by another figure, who was a chocolate brown colored weasel, that wore a plaid green shirt that was open as he got off his bike.

"You're late." The figure said annoyed.

"I k-know. And I apologize, O p-patient one. Ya know how slow da horses can be. So I took dat bike." The weasel said in a jersey accent, gesturing to the bike.

"Do you have the gift that I requested then?" The taller figure asked.

"I had ta slit some throats open, but I got it." He said, pulling out half a medallion, which looked like half of an Egyptian bird's head. Which the figure tried to take only for the weasel to pull his hand back. "Ah ah ahhhh, foist da treasure."

*Swipe*

"Ouch!"

The weasel yelped after feeling the medallion getting snatched out of his hand by some talons, which also scratched his hand to draw blood as the hand, which belonged to a dragon, that ended up taking it from the weasel before putting it in her master's hand.

"Patience you pungent friend of mine. You'll get what is coming for you, soon enough." The figure then said, getting illuminated by the medallion's glow as he pulled out the other half to add to the other half. All as the dragon started to giggle at the sight in excitement.

Showing that he is a muscular pink skinned man with red markings on his body, red eye colors with black sclerae around them, and red hair in the style of a ponytail that wrapped around his neck. He wore white baggy pants with pointed shoes, while he also had a belt that held them up, as well as stone bracelets, a ring with a purple Gem on it, and a cape that was held together by a blue Gem, held in place by a golden button. Showing that he is a demi-genie.

While also showing the dragon on his shoulder, who was a feminine dragon, with teal scales, and pink pines, and membranes for her wings, as well as golden horns, as she also wore a blue gown with black shoulder pads and a black belt with a blue cloth hanging from the front, black pants, blue and gold gauntlets.

Once the medallion was put together, it suddenly came to life as it was now flying away from them, much to the pink man's surprise, then chagrin. "Quickly! Follow the trail!" He said, mounting his horse before riding it to where the medallion was going, while the weasel followed on his motorcycle, with the figure's dragon flying behind him.

"Wait up Boss Erazor!" The Weasel said, not wanting to be left in the desert looking for him as he sped beside him as they both chased after the flying cobra figure as it flew.

"FASTER!" The red-haired demi-genie said, determined not to lose sight of the bird medallion as the horse was spurred onwards as it barely kept up with the bird medallion. Regardless of being a magical one that is faster than the other average horses, and camels of the desert.

Until it then ended up splitting in half again, before burrowing itself into a hill of sand that it briefly circled around. And before they then knew it, by the time they got to the hill, it was now rising upwards, and changing shape as it was forming a hill in the desert that was shaped like an owl's head.

At least, until it opened its mouth, showing that it was a cave that was rising out of the sand, knocking the demi-genie off his horse, along with the weasel off his motorcycle as they both were startled, before looking on in awe of seeing the cave that was shaped like an arctic owl's head.

Especially as they both knew what it was that was in front of them, with the demi-genie having heard the legend from the books back in the castle of the Pharaoh.

Being the Cave of Wonders.

"So, it is true then. At last, after all the years of searching, I'm now seeing the legend of the Cave of Wonders in my sight." Erazor said surprised in a pleasant way as he also grinned.

"By Ra's wing feathers." The weasel said in awe.

Then Erazor turned to the weasel. "Now, get in there, and bring the lamp to me. The other treasures that the Cave holds is yours, but the lamp is only mine." He said with a sneer.

The weasel made sure to obey that command, as he was now pushed towards the cave. Even though he was nervous, he was also smiling with greed at what he was going to gain from the cave as he was walking to it.

All while the dragon was annoyed at him, finding him to be quite sleazy even in the way he looks. "Where did you dig that bozo from?" She asked, only to be shushed as the weasel was close to the mouth of the Cave, in the form of the owl's open beak.

As he was close though, to the point that he now looking into the light in the maw of the cave as the stairs appeared, he nervously tried to step in, when he ended up getting pushed out by a gust of wind. Then, the Cave suddenly spoke. "Who dares disturb my slumber?" The Cave said, in a deep feminine voice that not only sounded sexy, but also sounded powerful, like she was some powerful deity of the desert.

Which scared the weasel as he was staring back at the owl in nervousness. "U-Uh, it's me. Weasel. Cheasel T. Weasel of course."

The Owl cave focused on him for a moment there. Before scoffing as Erazor looked in surprise. "Know this. Only one may enter. One whose worth lies within. The Studded Diamond in the Rough." She then said, causing Erazor, and his dragon to look at each other in confusion.

The weasel known as Cheasel looked back at Erazor in confusion, and nervousness.

"Keep going. What are you waiting for?" He said impatiently.

The weasel reluctantly obeyed, as he was now going back to the entrance of the cave, before stepping foot in the stairway after some moments of cringing, preparing himself for something bad that could happen from him stepping foot into the Cave of wonders, only for nothing to happen. Much to his relief, as he was prepared to enter deeper into the cave.

Only for the noise to sound, which was the sound of the cave beginning to close, much to the weasel's horror, as he tried to escape the cave before it could close on him. He screamed like a little girl, as he scampered towards the open cave mouth.

But it was too late. And the cave closed before he could exit it, much to Erazor's horror, and chagrin. "NOOOOOO!" He yelled out as the sand kicked up from the closing of the cave's mouth, forcing him to cover his face with his forearm. Since he knew that his weasel minion was unable to escape, and was highly likely dead from the result of it.

"Seek out the Studded Diamond in the Rough." The cave said as her voice echoed out. While the bird medallion was now falling out of the hill where the cave used to be.

All while the dragon that was near him was basically covered head to toe in sand as she was forced to collect the halves of the medallion. "This is just perfect." She sarcastically. "We're never getting that dang lamp! I'm practically frustrated that I could be losing my scales at this journey!" The dragon said, having the voice of a sassy lady as she was going back to Erazor's side.

"Patience Dulcy, patience. Cheasel obviously was far from worthy, to enter the cave." Erazor said calmly, apathetically handwaving the death of his minion to the cave.

"Ooh, there's a big surprise. I could possibly have a heart attack and die from the lack of surprise in my life! What're we going to do! This is a major major-"

Erazor covered her snout to shut her up. "I know. Only one can enter the cave. I must know where he lives. I must know where he sleeps. I must find this… Studded Diamond in the Rough." He said, wondering who could fill the role, nicely.


"Sonic! Sonic! Wake up, Sonic!" A feminine voice sounded, waking Sonic out of his unconscious stupor.

Sonic proceeded to rise up, feeling a little dizzy despite feeling like he rested, before he ended up looking around. And realized that he isn't in his room. In fact, he feels that he isn't in his home. Because the home he was in, looked nicer than this.

Not that it was a dump, since it looked nice in its own right, having some bright white colored walls with a rocky teal colored trim. While they looked to be Egyptian in design, and looked pretty, even though they also had some tiny cracks on the walls, much to his confusion. Not only that, but the small cracks also had light going through them, illuminating the room that he was inside as he was waking up. While also showing him that it was daytime outside.

The only thing that appealed to him, was the fact that he had a bunch of artifacts on the wall that looked like Egyptian, and Arabian artifacts on his wall, that looked like they were displayed there like trophies. Sonic guessed that they could be at least worth over 10,000-50,000 Mobian credits each in sales, and there was a lot of them.

But for some reason, he wasn't looking forward to selling them yet. He just wanted to know where he was.

And why was he here? And what happened to him that led to this moment?

"What is this place? And why does this feel off? What sent me here?" He asked himself.

Only for him to remember the moments that led to this.

"I remember. I was just meeting my friends after my routine of running as fast as a speeding overcharged formula 1 racecar. Then I remember them surprising me with my birthday party, there was cakes, balloons, streamers, Etc. Then I remember being gifted a book that was about a lamp by Amy, then next thing I know, I must've passed out after seeing a flash, and now I'm here." He said to himself.

Now he just wondered what that flash was, and why it sent him to this place.

"Whatever you're thinking about, you can think about it later. We've got work to do." The same voice said, pulling him out from his thoughts as he turned to it.

Where he saw a ring was on an end table near his bed, and it was glowing a rose-pink color, much to his confusion. But then he ended up putting the ring on his finger, and before he knew it, he saw a familiar face appear in front of him.

She was a woman who looked human, with tan sun kissed skin, dark lilac eye colors, pointed ears like an elf, and dark pink hair that was styled like a ponytail that curbed to her front, and dangled over her head. She wore a bright lilac top dress that trailed to her hips, with one side trailing past the hip to her knee, while she also wore baggy pants that was Arabian in design, along with the sash on her waist, her bracelets, and her shoes. Which Sonic could barely see in the pink fog that emanated around her feet.

Sonic looked at her in shock, having remembered who the female is, even though it was a while since he last saw that face, when he was in the book.

"Shahra?! Is that you?!"

"Of course it's me, Sonic. What's so surprising about seeing me?" She asked.

All while Sonic felt it coming together in his head. At least enough to tell himself that he isn't in Mobius if his Egyptian designed room is any indication. So, he felt that he might've been sucked into the book again and was now in another world inside the book. Now he was wondering why he was there again.

"It's been a while Shahra. I didn't think we'd meet again." He said out of surprise.

Shahra merely looked at him like he grew a second head. "We met before? When have we met?" She asked.

Much to Sonic's confusion, as he wondered how she couldn't remember his previous adventure with her. Could it be amnesia? "Never mind though. We've got work to do." She said before Sonic could ask.

Sonic decided to roll with it for now, feeling that he can get his answers later. "Okay. What should I do?" He asked.

"There's a Chaos ring that is in Agrabah, and it is in the hands of a corrupt Merchant that entered this city." Shahra said.

"Chaos ring? I'm guessing it's an important ring?" Sonic asked, while he thought about the ring. "Could that ring be like the chaos emeralds? Could there be more of them?"

"It is a ring of pure magic. Said to be as powerful as the power Gems of legend. Each of them, could grant a magical power to the one who uses it. And gathering all six could bring their user unlimited power. And we must take it from him before he uses it for bad things. Or worse, before it gets stolen by someone eviler than him." Shahra said concerned.

"Take it from him? But I'm not a thief! Did he steal it or something?" Sonic asked. After all, he may be the fastest thing alive in his world, and he has his cockiness to back it up, but thieving was one of his friend's shticks, as well as his brother's. And it just isn't his thing.

"It is said that he has. And from one of his friends that found it first no less." Shahra said. "And I know, you're not. You're a treasure hunter that frequents leaving Agrabah for treasures to find, and preserve, like the one on the wall by your side." She said, referring to the collection on the wall.

Sonic was pleasantly surprised at the job that he seems to have in this world. After all, he did fancy hunting for treasures around Mobius, if he wasn't fighting Dr. Eggman plenty of times.

"But just know that this merchant has stolen it first. So, it shouldn't be too bad a thing, to steal it from him, for yourself. Especially if you can put the ring to use." Shahra spoke.

That was enough for Sonic to make his decision. "Very well. I can do that. Where can I find him?" He asked, ready to exit his lair.

Once Shahra was able to tell him where the guy was, Sonic proceeded to run out of the lair with her in tow, (Since he still has her ring on.) and was now outside, feeling relieved that he still has his speed as he was now running out of his lair to the outside, where he ended up looking around.

And he was admittedly grateful that he did that, as he saw the kingdom of Agrabah, and it looked so pretty to him. It was like a Ptolemaic Egyptian look to it this side of the age of Cleopatra. And that was regardless of not feeling as fond enough of world history to know enough of what it is like to be in Egypt as its citizen.

And yet, the people in Egypt were also like him in that they're also looking Mobian, if the fact that they're also animals of varying heights, and shapes, was any indication. And there was another thing unusual, being that there was flying hover vehicles in the air, and other kinds of transports that was also in the air, or on the ground. And they all looked like machines that a certain foe of his has made in the past times that they fought.

Not to mention the Pokémon that he also saw all over the place. As well as the neon lights, and signs that was all over the place too.

Sonic was no historian, but he had a feeling, that these machines, and Neon lights, have no right to exist in Ancient Egypt. (And neither did the Pokémon, come to think of it.)

Either way though, it didn't bother Sonic, as he got to work, and trekked his way to the Merchant via Shahra's direction.

"Go left and go right at five miles." She said as she directed Sonic through the path to the merchant.

He just hoped that even though he may not be a stealthy hedgehog, he may be able to end up taking the ring without trouble.


"Stop! Thief!" Sonic heard a female scream out as he was now near the edge of a roof, holding a yellow jeweled ring.

He was able to do such a thing without trouble, at least when it came to stealing the ring. But ensuring that he won't get caught was a different story. Since even though he was able to take the ring, and dash out of there, he didn't count on the thievery being investigated by the guards. And that they could be able to find him by the tracks in the sand, and dirt that he inadvertently left behind.

With the benefit of hindsight, he could've thrown them off with some branching tracks that would make them wonder if he actually chose left or right, among other complications that he could throw them off with, as they try tracking him. And he could've ran farther from the location too instead of remaining in one place conversating with his ring Genie in Shahra.

He looked behind him, seeing the guards bearing down on him.

All of whom were being led by a tall, gray and white furred female wolf with raven black hair that was somewhat spikey, and mohawk-like, with a white streak in it as it was also styled in a ponytail that was held by golden rings, and she has deep blue eyes. One of which has a single scar under it. She also has small cheek tuffs, long-pointed ears with white canals, and her face has a white patch in which her large eyes and muzzle with a black nose are settled. She wore a light blue tribal dress with a dark purple sash and a dark purple trim at the bottom that ties around the neck by a golden collar, while she also wore gold bracelets, and armlets, and dark purple sandals. Her breast size; is a E-cup.

Sonic recognized who she was, being Lupe. One of the best spear wielding soldiers who was an ally of Sonic, and his fellow Freedom Fighters, and leader of her Wolf Pack back on Mobius. Now though, she happens to be the head of the guards in Agrabah, and was determined to take him down, regardless of their past interactions, (With a lot of them being friendly.) as she glared determinedly at him.

"You are under arrest for stealing from the rich merchant! Come to us, or suffer the consequences!" Lupe said.

Sonic initially tried to tell her that this was a misunderstanding, and that the Merchant stole it himself first, and that he's Sonic, her friend from their world, but he didn't bother, since she obviously wouldn't listen to him. Since he was on her bad side, and all. And people like her are stubborn, and hard to talk to when they're after him.

Not to mention, that she obviously doesn't remember him either, and she would think he's a lunatic. And Sonic felt that it's cause of being sent to this world without memories in her case.

"All this for a jeweled ring? If this wasn't a Chaos Emerald ring, I would've instantly sold it." Sonic said to himself.

"But then you'd be wasting the power of the ring, that you could be using to assist you in your journey to come." Shahra said, unwilling to let him get rid of the ring.

"Point taken." Sonic said, before jumping off the building, which was pretty tall as it seemed that he is going to fall to his own death.

Fortunately, there was some clotheslines that was under him, one of which, caught him during his descent as he briefly slid on one of them, only for him to bounce off by accident, and end up grabbing another line during his decent, as he also got covered by some cloth that got onto him when he slid on the clotheslines to another building with a window open.

But a middle-aged Potoroo lady saw him coming, and closed the window doors in horror at him coming her way, causing him to slam into them, and the stone wall of the building, before falling through some overhangs, and onto the ground in a heap all while he was buried under a bunch of clothing that also cushioned his fall. Thankfully, he still had the Chaos Ring in his hands as he got out of the pile, not knowing that he was inadvertently wearing some female robe garments.

"There he is! Near the pile of clothing!" One of the guards called out.

"We won't let you get away from us, that easily!" Another guard yelled to him.

"You think that was easy?" He softly asked, before noticing that there were some giggling women in peasant's robes that was not too far from him.

Sonic didn't mind those giggles though, as he just had to keep on going through the path ahead of him, getting the other garments off of him minus a cloak as he ran into an alleyway, with Shahra continuing to direct him through the city, making sure that he isn't going to be lost.

"So Shahra? Where can I go from here?" Sonic asked.

"To the Town Square! There should be somewhere in there that you can hide from them in, and escape!" Shahra said.

Even though Sonic wondered where he could hide in the Town Square, he took her word for it as he kept the cloak on him as he dashed to the direction of the Square.

Once there, he was among the crowd as he was looking around in the Town Square, wondering where he could go, and hide until the guards lose his tracks, making him free to escape from them to his lair.

Only to suddenly see that the Main Square was now being emptied as the crowd ran off of it to make some room, much to his confusion, wondering why they were running off of the main Town Square till they were surrounding it, and him by proxy.

Then he got his answer. In the form of a couple of females that wore belly dancer outfits of various colors, and designs, as he was witnessing them starting to dance around in the main square, showing off how beautiful, and sexy, they were.

Especially the one that he focused on, among them. Whom was a beautiful Vixen, who had blue fur with some white fur on some sections of her body, especially her face, while having blue hair that trailed to her upper neck, and she had blue eye colors. She wore a bare amount of clothing to preserve her decency, with a golden Bra-like top with white triangles on it, and a white loincloth with golden trims, that trailed down to her upper legs above her knees, and she wore some veils on her hands, and one that could've covered her lower face if it wasn't see-through. And she was barefoot too as she showed off her scantily clad body in her garments, all of which also showed that she has white tattoos on her body, including the Swirl tattoo on her hips, while having golden ring bands on her tail. Her breast size; is an E-cup.

And she was in front of the other dancers of various animals each of whom looked appealing to Sonic's eyes themselves, he admits.

Like another Vixen who was also seemingly leading the dancers herself. She was an orange furred female fox unlike the blue furred one. She had cobalt blue curly hair in a style of a ponytail, while also having some bangs that was on her head, while having amber colored eyes, and a beauty mark under her left eye. And she wore a more modest looking belly dancer outfit at least on the lower part, that consisted of a blue crop top with golden coins adorned on it, that showed much of her cleavage, and a pink loincloth that wrapped around her hips, and modestly covered most of her lower body, but showed her legs off too, which was adorned with silver wrappings and jewlery, while the rest of her outfit was adorned with gold coins, and jewelry. And her veil on her face was pink and was more able to cover her face. Her breast size; is an E-cup.

There is also a pink furred Bengal Tiger, with purplish-violet streaks on her fur, and raven black hair in a ponytail too. She also had green eyes, and some markings on her face. She wore a similar outfit to the Vixen, except hers is violet colored instead of pink. And she also had baggy sleeves, and she held a long veil that she was also waving around with the other belly dancers. Her breast size; is a DD-cup.

Then there was another that Sonic quickly recognized. Being a brown furred Chipmunk with red auburn hair that reached her neck, and connects to the stripe going down her back and ending on her tail. She also has small, triangular ears with light brown canals on top of her head, and her face has a lighter brown patch in which her large blue eyes and muzzle with a small black nose are settled. She wore a blue dancer's outfit like the others, that is also adorned with gold trims, only she also had a see-through veil skirt, that exposed her blue bottoms underneath. And like the other Vixen, and Bengal tiger, she was also barefoot. Her breast size; is an E-cup.

Her name was Sally, whom was, as Sonic remembered, was his best friend, and also his girlfriend. Even though they broke up. But seeing her like this, had Sonic realizing that she looked beautiful. And even though they got on each other's nerves in the past, Sonic remembered that for a little while, they were inseparable. And at this point, he felt regretful of their eventual break up, and he hoped they could hook up again someday, should he meet her again in a different circumstance. But alas, she probably doesn't remember him right now.

There was also a Plant lady, who was dark cyan hair colored, and had a white flower with a yellow center on her head, and she had violet eye colors. Her belly dancer's outfit was similar to the previous dancers, only it was more plantlike, having a leaf top that covered her chest, but showed her cleavage, and a blue loin cloth that had flower petals that adorned it, and a veil skirt that also wrapped around her hips, that was designed like flower petals, as it also was see-through. Her breast size; is a DD-cup.

And there was another plant lady, who was like the dark cyan haired one, but hers was a long powder blue. She also had pale peach skin and blue eyes with one long eyelash on each one, while her own flower had long vines that trailed to her hips. Showing that she's also quite motherly in appearance. Her belly dancer's outfit was similar to the previous one, but was a brighter blue in color. And showed off less leg compared to the previous one, who Sonic believes, is her daughter. Her breast size; is an E-cup.

Sonic didn't know who the dancers were, (Other than Sally. And he remembered Cosmo when he saw the plant girls. Maybe they're her fellow species of alien.) but he thought that they looked the most appealing to his eyes among the female dancers that he was witnessing in the main square, that he couldn't really look away from them. Just the way they moved had him hypnotized in a figurative sense, especially in the cases of both Vixens.

One of whom, being the blue furred one, was smiling at him. Like she didn't mind his stares in the slightest, and in fact, seemed to be wanting him to continue staring at her dancing.

"Sonic! Those are the most sought-after royal dancers of Egypt, being Carmelita, and Krystal! And that's Neyla, Sally, Hertia, and her daughter, Galaxina! You'll get in trouble if you act lecherous to them!" Shahra warned.

"Huh, so that's their names." Sonic said, still feeling a little hypnotized. "And you said that they're sought-after? Well, I can see why they would be-"

Sonic cut himself off when he noticed that there were some bad kinds of people in hooded robes, that was headed for the dancers as they performed. Not only that, but they were also noticed by the dancers as they backed away. Even the vixens known as Krystal, and Carmelita noticed them too.

"It's the evil Vizier's minions!" Shahra said in surprise.

Sonic wondered who the evil Vizier was, as he also saw some familiar markings on the robes that was on the minions. Which also had him feeling a bit reminded of who the villain was that he fought against on his journey with Shahra. He just couldn't put his finger on who that guy was. "They're minions? And they belong to the Vizier who's evil?"

"That has to be him, nobody else could have them for minions. And who else could be controlling the bots among them?" Shahra said, noticing some more robotic minions among them.

Sonic could think of a few. Especially one that made those bots in the first place. And it seemed that the dancers may need help.

Even though they were continuing their dances, despite noticing them, much to Sonic's confusion. Before Sonic could wonder more though, he suddenly got pulled into the arms of the blue Vixen.

"Don't be scared. We can handle them with our dancing. I just need a partner for my little dance against them." The Vixen known as Krystal, said in her Estuary accent, as she had him dancing with her. All while the other Vixen, being Carmelita, was glaring enviously at both of them during her dance.

Sonic felt a small chill up his spine from the glare, seeing that despite her skill in dancing, and despite her looks, she seemed like a fiery vixen who won't be pushed around.

And seeing her, and the other dancers in action, as they battled those minions with their dance moves that involved using their veils to parry their daggers, and their grabbing motions, as they also tripped them all up, while using their feet to break the bots, Sonic could see why as he danced with her. While she did plenty of tango moves that were also attacks that they both did against the minions, and the bots that attacked them.

All while Sonic noticed, that they were trying to grab him too, especially him, instead of the blue vixen known as Krystal. He wondered if they were in league with the guards that Lupe leads, as both he, and Krystal danced around them, and continued to dodge their attempts to kidnap him, and the dancers.

It was minutes of this until the minions were all defeated along with the bots, as the dancers were done with their first round, as the crowd applauded them for the dancing they did. Which they responded with bows, and their thanks, with Sonic also doing some bowing alongside Krystal.

"That was fun Sonic, I hope you can stay to watch more of our performance." Krystal said.

"And this time, I hope you can watch me dance." The other Vixen, known as Carmelita, said in a Spanish accent, also taking a liking to him.

Soon, another round of dancing was starting, but Sonic was sure that the guards could find him here if he stays, and he's sure that Shahra could remind him that he's wasting time, so he had to leave. "Sorry to bail, but I feel I must go." He spoke.

Although the other dancers, and Krystal, were disappointed in him leaving, they didn't stop him as they let him leave. While also ensuring that he remained hidden too with their dancing distracting the crowd before at least one of them could recognize him and blow the whistle on him too.

"Hope to see you again cutie, just stay out of trouble." Krystal called out huskily on the first part as she watched him go.

All while Sonic was already darting through the alleyway with a humored grin on his face. "*PPPT* Trouble?" He scoffed. "Please, I'm only in trouble when I'm caught."

"Gotcha!" Lupe's voice said as she had Sonic by his wrist.

"Case in point, like now." He said, both horrified, and deadpan.

"This time, I won't let you- *Mmph*" She tried to say, only for her hair to wrap around her head like a turban being pulled down. While Shahra was now by Sonic's side, having telekinetically pulled her hair in that style.

"Thanks, Shahra. As usual." He spoke.

Shahra smiled as she bowed to him. "You're welcome."

Now Sonic was running again. "Come on! Let's go!" He said, as he starting to sing for the fun of it.

"Gotta keep, one jump, ahead of the breadline.

One swing, ahead of the sword.

I steal, only what I can't afford."

He sang out when he bumped into another guard who tried to hit him with his spear, only for him to dodge every strike, as the guard hit the barrel full of fish, causing it to break open while Shahra stuck her tongue out. Only to duck down a spear swipe before Sonic took his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor, showing his heart printed boxers, as Sonic was running with Sharah following close behind, before the guard bounced after them, accidentally pulling up a large fish up to his waist, thinking he pulled his pants back up.

"And that's everything. One jump, ahead of Lawmen.

That's all, and that's no joke,

that these guys, don't appreciate that I'm broke."

Sonic then sang out as he ran into another guard who tried to slice his head off with his khopesh sword, only to barely miss him, and hit a post that he was near, before he climbed up a pile of barrels, and boxes, before knocking one of them down once he was at the top before climbing onto the scaffold. While the barrel landed on the guards, knocking some of them down when they climbed up to chase him upwards, before it broke on them, covering them in either Syrup, or Honey, much to their chagrin as they glared up at him.

"Riff raff!

Street Rat!" They said, glaring up at him.

"Scoundrel!

Take that!" The others said, before they flung fruit at him after he got to the top of the scaffold. All of which was dodged by him and Shahra, with the latter going back into her ring. Only to pop out of it to sing.

"Just a little snack, guys!" She sang.

Only for both her, and Sonic, to take cover behind the post of the scaffold to get shielded from the incoming spears, and swords that were thrown at them by the guards.

Before they were then shaking the scaffold in their attempt to make the blue Hedgehog fall into their clutches.

"Rip him open, take it back guys!" They sang as they shook the scaffold.

"I can take a hint, gotta face the facts.

You're my only friend here, Shahra."

Sonic then sang out, as he willingly walked off the top of the scaffolding, while Shahra flew herself to a nearby wall post, to hang by her legs from as she had her hands out to grab Sonic during his descent. Which she succeeded at, before Sonic swung all around the post, before swinging himself into the open window that was below it, and into the room, with Shahra in his arms.

Only to suddenly see himself, and Shahra surrounded by three pretty females of a harem, all of whom were cats, and one of whom was Ebony the black cat, who was to his left, as they started to sing along.

"Who? Oh, it's sad that Sonic's hit the bottom.

He's become a one Hedgehog rise in crime." They sang as Ebony wrapped a see-through sash around him while Shahra was blushing up a storm at what she was also put in with Sonic as she retreated into her ring. While Sonic merely took in the attention without much complaint.

Before he got twirled around when one of them yanked on the sash to spin him, only for him to spin into a middle-aged cat lady, who looks like she could be their mother, as she glared at him.

"I'd blame parents, except he hasn't got 'em." She sang, as she tried to hit Sonic with her broom, only for him to duck while glaring unamused at her. Before continuing to sing.

"Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat,

tell you all about it when I got the time." He said, walking around two of the harem ladies, who merely looked away disinterested as he was now sitting on the railing of the balcony.

While the third one on the other hand, being Ebony, did return her own smile to him, before pushing him off the balcony, knowing that underneath, there was an overhang that would save him from falling as Shahra followed him.

The guards were continuing to search for him as he was hiding behind a buff gorilla with a Tie, who was posing, and flexing his muscles for the crowd. With Sonic copying the posing to continue his hiding behind him.

"One jump, ahead of the slowpokes, one skip, ahead of my doom."

However, Sonic made a wrong pose since the gorilla made a different one, exposing him, and forcing him to run away from the crowd, just as Lupe noticed where he was, and gave chase with her guards.

"One day, you gotta use the nom de plume." Shahra sang to Sonic.

Sonic was now hopping gracefully on a herd of Mareeps, while the guards, and Lupe was struggling to catch up to him due to being slowed down by them.

"One jump, ahead of the hitman, one hit ahead of the flock,

I think we'll just take a stroll around the block." Shahra saing as Sonic got off the Mareep, and kept on running.

While he also jumped over a Mobian frog laying on a bed of spikes, being followed by Lupe, and some of the guards that also cleared their jump over the frog. One of them though, wasn't as flexible, and landed on him by mistake.

Now Shahra was near a jewelry stand, as she couldn't resist having some rings on her fingers, with the intent on merely checking them out, and seeing how good they look on her fingers.

"Stop thief!"

"Vandal!" Another angry merchant said, grabbing her wrist with the rings on it, with the intent on making her pay in coin, or blood if need be. Much to her nervousness.

"Shahra!" Sonic said scoldingly, pulling her away from the merchant, forcing the rings to slip off her fingers due to the merchant's grip.

"Scandal!" A witness said in fear.

Now both Sonic, and Shahra was cornered on both sides by the guards, feeling that they have him in their grasp.

"Let's not be too hasty!" He said defensively, backing away towards the door that was behind him.

Only for it to open, showing Miss Piggy behind it. Who quickly scooped him up lovingly into her arms.

"Still, I think, he's rather tasty!" She sang out. Much to Sonic's uncomfortable dismay. While Shahra glared at her in envy, and defense for Sonic.

Before he rolled out of her hands, and back on the ground. "Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat.

Otherwise, we'd get along." He sang, walking around the guards, who surrounded him.

"Wrong!" They said, dogpiling onto him, with Lupe on top of them all once the cloud vanished, only to see that Sonic has somehow dodged them all.

And was trying to sneak away in a large vase.

"Over there! Get him!" Lupe commanded as they continued their chase. Forcing Sonic to ditch the vase, before dashing away.

Which went to the fire walker, as he walked gently over burning coals. Sonic wall ran right by him, and over the coal path, much to his confusion as he stood in place. While Lupe, and the two guards that was able to give chase with her, ran on the coals, causing them to burn their feet as they hopped in pain on their feet from the burning coals until they got to the other end, continuing their chase.

Sonic ran by the Sword Swallower, who had a spear in his throat to impress the crowd, which gave Shahra an idea, as she was able to fly back, before magically summoning a spear in her hands, before pointing it threateningly at the guards while she was now floating there, twirling the spear around at the guards.

"Watch out! She's got a spear!" One of the guards said fearfully, as they backed up out of her melee range, as she had the spear pointed at them.

Much to Lupe's chagrin. "Don't you idiots remember?! We've got spears too!" She said, pulling out her spear.

Which had them remembering too, as they pulled out theirs too, before forming a Phalanx on Shahra, who just skittishly put the spear down before speedily flying back to Sonic, and her ring, content that she slowed them down at the least.

Which had Sonic smiling at her for that, since she did her job as they were in the alleyway, where they suddenly saw that they were surrounded on both sides again, as the guards were headed their way, trying to dogpile on them again. Fortunately for Sonic, he noticed a Snake Charmer that was behind him, and a rope that magically floated out of the urn in front of him that was long enough to go over the house that he was in front of. So, he quickly climbed up the rope, just as the guards collided with each other, and the Snake Charmer.

Sonic continued to sing when he got to the other end of the house.

"One jump, ahead of the Hoofbeats."

"Vandal!" The guards called out, cutting him off on one side of the path.

"One hit, ahead of the hump."

"Street Rat!" Another group of guards cut him off, forcing him, and Shahra to climb up the circular stairs to the tower.

"One trick, ahead of disaster!"

"Scoundrel!" The guards said, as some of the guards cut Shahra off on the stairs, and tried to slice her in half, but she, and Sonic dodged their strikes as they jumped through the window into the tower.

"They're quick but I'm much faster!

Here goes, better throw my hand in,

wish me happy landing, all I gotta do is JUMP!" He then sang out last as he entered the high room, before picking up a carpet, then after the final lyrics, he jumped out while using the carpet as a glider to glide his way through the air as he descended with Shahra behind him.

All while they both looked behind them, and saw that some of the guards jumped out of the tower in their attempt to grab him, only for all of them to miss as they fell downwards. Where they thankfully had a pile to break their fall and save them.

The only unfortunate part about it, was that the pile was made of Pokémon's manure. Which, was going to be used as fertilizer.

Lupe hung onto the tower window, as she was relieved that her guards were alright as she climbed back in. Before looking at where Sonic was, as he now got away. "You can't run forever! We'll find you and make you face our justice! Just you wait!" She called out.

Sonic couldn't care less, as he used the carpet to then parachute himself to the ground. Before continuing his run after high fiving Shahra.

"Now, my genie friend, you're saying that this is one of the six chaos rings?" Sonic asked.

"Correct." Shahra responded. "We now have only five more to collect, until the power of all six is yours. That is when we can defeat the evil Vizier."

After some more running, Sonic ended up stopping in the alleyway to talk with Shahra. "So, I just need to collect the rings, then defeat the Vizier? Seems simple enough."

"But, what is not simple, is the fact that he has some power in Agrabah. Sure the Pharaoh may be the one in charge, and have the most power, but I'm certain that the Vizier, is pulling the strings here. I think he was planning to take that ring from the Merchant if you hadn't beaten him to the punch." She then said, referring to the Chaos ring that Sonic has.

"What a relief then. Now, what could this do?" He asked, focusing on the ring.

Shahra ended up smiling at the sight of it. "This ring can increase the speed of the user. Which means that while in use, an average man, or woman, would run faster than a race-car."

Sonic made his traditional grin at that. "So, this thing could double my speed if I use it? Sweet!" He said, jumping into the air. "It seems the fastest thing alive, as gotten faster than ever before!"

Shahra continued to smile. "That's one way of putting it." She spoke. "Now, let's go to the main path in this city. There are some food venders there, and I'm certain you're hungry, are you not?"

As if on cue, he felt his belly growling at that. Much to his embarrassment. "Yeah. I suppose I am." He said, before he was now dashing through the alley to the main path, where he ended up making it there. Where he ended up chowing down on some of the food that he bought when he ended up noticing that in the main path that the crowd surrounded, there was a person on a horse.

And he looked to be a snobbish mink with blond hair, and yellow fur, and wore green pants, white gloves, a white undershirt, and a dark pink royal long trenchcoat. And according to some word among the crowd, he was named Bartleby.

Sonic wondered if he met him before. The name does sound familiar to him after all.

"Look. It's Prince Bartleby." One crowd member said.

"Another suiter for the princess." Another one said. Much to Sonic's confusion.

"Another suiter? There were others before him?" Sonic asked Shahra.

Shahra nodded. "Indeed Sonic. And I'm sure you can guess what happened with the previous ones."

Sonic did so, as he guessed that they either got spurned by the princess, or told the Pharaoh that they were coming, but then chickened out at the last moment.

Either way, Sonic didn't care. He was just planning to get his grub, and skedaddle back to his lair, to learn a bit more about the ring, and about the city of Agrabah that he was in, from Shahra.

At least, that was his plan when some children got in the way of Bartleby's horse. Which pissed him off. "Get out of the way, you little ingrates!" He said, which the children obeyed, even though he still tried to whip them.

But Sonic got in the way, and he was able to grab the whip out of his hands. "Yo buddy, if you were so rich, I'd purchase some manners!" He said, throwing the whip back at him.

Bartleby was not happy about that response of getting shown up by a blue hedgehog. "I'll teach you manners." He said, trying to kick Sonic.

Only for him to dodge the kick with his dash, as he smacked his horse's butt, causing it to run forward, and causing Bartleby to accidentally fall off and onto the dirt. Much to the crowd's amusement as he got up with a glare, before getting back on the horse and dusting himself off, after putting it back under control. "I've got better things to do than this. I've got a princess to marry after all. Toodle-loo, peasant!" He said, snootily as he galloped away.

Sonic though, wasn't done, even if Shahra was trying to stop him. "Sonic, don't-"

"Look at that, it's not every day we see a horse with two rear ends!" Sonic said snidely.

The crowd was laughing again at the joke, and even Shahra was finding it too hard to resist chuckling at the jab. While the horse Bartleby was on, was affronted at that insult, while Bartleby was a little slow to realize it.

By the time he did however, he had a more scathing response as he turned back to Sonic after passing the gate to the palace. "Well, you are a worthless street rat! You were born a street rat, and you'll die a street rat! And only your club's insects will mourn you!"

Sonic was surprised, then angry at the insult to where he wanted to run at him, but just stood there in stunned silence, then anger, as he watched him leave as the gate closed, knowing that he could beat the gate, but he could be thrown out, or taken to the dungeon if he tried to even trespass in the Castle grounds, as a shocked Shahra looked on.

"That's just uncalled for! I'm not worthless! And I'm not a rat!" He said, noting his own accomplishments in the past.

"Sonic." Shahra said, trying to calm him.

"And I don't have insects!" He then spoke, checking his quills for bugs. Which there was none. All while he missed the part about a club.

"Sonic please, calm down." She said, putting her hands on his shoulders in a calming motion. Which was successful, as he was able to do such. "Let's just go back home for now."

"Yes. That'd… be fine." He spoke. Before he walked his way to the lair that he knew he was at, with Shahra behind him.

The sun was setting down as he trudged his way to his lair alongside Shahra, who was feeling saddened to see Sonic feeling down about the insult that he got from the prince, as she wanted to cheer him up as he walked.

Which is why she started to sing for him.

"Riff raff, street rat, I don't buy that.

If only they'd look closer.

Could they see a poor hedgehog? They have to.

They'll find out, that there's so much more to you."

As she sang on during his trek, he slowly started to calm down, which was a sign to her that she was starting to cheer him up, and save him from his little depressive state that he was in. Which lasted until they were now nearby his lair, when he was able to get over the insult, and recover. Before he was set to enter his lair.

"Thanks for the pep talk. I kinda needed that." He spoke.

Shahra smiled in relief as she followed him in. Where he was later sitting on his bed.

Which was where they conversated.

"So let me get this straight. I have to find these things before the evil Vizier guy does, then kick his butt before he tries to take over Agrabah?" Sonic asked.

"Pretty much. And trust me, it's horrible if he does. He'll rule this place with an iron fist, hoard all the gold, the riches, and even the girls into his treasury." Shahra said.

"Even the girls!? Man, that guy is crazy to do even that." Sonic spoke in surprise. "Sure, they're pretty, but to treat them like treasure is certainly uncalled for."

"I agree!" Shahra said. "But if he gains the power, then nothing can stop him from doing as he likes due to being the Pharaoh. Especially one, that has all the power over the women, even the royal dancers, and the captured ones from your club."

"Ain't that the truth." Sonic said in dismay. Then he heard the last part. "Wait! My club? I own a club?!"

"Well… it ain't exactly yours. It's more like you just work there as the bouncer." Shahra responded.

"So, I work there, how interesting. Who is the owner then?" He asked, wondering if it's Rouge.


Shahra though, decided that she's gotta show him what the club was, as she was now directing him to it through the other alleyways, now that it was nighttime in Agrabah. And now they were in front of the club, as Sonic ended up looking at what the club looks like, with shock, and surprise on his face.

The club that he works in, is known as the Moulin Cortex. Which had him wondering who Cortex was, but he also saw, and recognized, that there was a tall, curvaceous blond haired Bandicoot lady on the sign. And she looked scantily clad, like a burlesque dancer.

"Moulin Cortex. This is a night club that I work at?" He asked curiously.

Shahra nodded. Even though she was also blushing a little bit at what she was going to say. "Yes. You work there as a bouncer. And the owner is that blonde Bandicoot. Tawna is her name. And she is quite a smart lady. I'm sure she can tell you more about Agrabah as well. Considering your lack of memory."

"Tawna huh, I should keep her in mind then. Also, I'm a bouncer? So, I probably throw the rowdy people out. That sounds simple." Sonic said. "What kind of people should I throw out though?"

"Oh, just the ones that causes some bar fights, makes a scene in the club with risk of hurting others. Or if they try to inappropriately touch the belly dancers." Shahra said.

At the last part, Sonic was pretty surprised. "Belly dancers? Like the ones back in the main square?"

"Not only them, Sonic. There… is also strip dancers there too." Shahra said with a blush.

Which again, surprised Sonic at what she mentioned. "So that means… that this… THIS IS A STRIP CLUB!?"

Shahra nodded again. Which left Sonic feeling shocked at what he suddenly learned, as well as embarrassed at what he got himself into, as the bouncer of the Moulin Cortex.

And his journey in Agrabah, was about to get much more interesting from there on out.

Notes:

And done.

This is my new fan fic, which is my ninth fic that I've made on this site, and the first one to have Sonic in it.

And this fic is a retelling of Aladdin, except Sonic is going to be in it, along with his friends, and there's going to be other characters in it from other shows, and games. Like Krystal from Star Fox. Among some other surprises that is going to be put in this fic. And like the Owl said at the beginning, it's also going to be 'hot as curry.' In other words, it's going to be a sexy retelling as well, that could also have lemons in it, among other sexy stuff, like belly dancers. Not to mention a harem.

Also, like most of you folks, I was requested to do this by someone called edowdle, back on Fanfiction . net who gave me the Idea to create this fic, among other ideas for this fic that I'm also gonna be pulling in this fic too.

Finally, one more thing.

I hope that you enjoyed the chapter,

please give constructive criticism, just don't be rude,

do not forget to read and review,

And once again, I do not own Sonic the Hedgehog, or the other properties in this fic. Sonic, and all the other franchises in this fic belongs to their owners. Please support the official releases.

LesterThePoet59 signing off.