Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of ProteinBlob Kinktober 2021 One Shots
Stats:
Published:
2021-10-22
Completed:
2021-10-30
Words:
18,888
Chapters:
10/10
Comments:
9
Kudos:
107
Bookmarks:
11
Hits:
13,785

Kinktober 2021 One Shots Part 3!

Summary:

Couldn't quite fit just two fics, it turns out. So here's part three! Hopefully the final one!

Chapter 1: Day Twenty-Two: Frottage (Bolin x Desna)

Chapter Text

Bolin and Desna's lips collided in a heated, deep kiss. Desna didn’t have a minute before Bolin slammed the door open and lifted the young man off the ground.

Bolin moaned against Desna's mouth, their tongues circling each other as the earth bender picked the other up. He felt his slender legs wrap around his waist as he eagerly took him to the bedroom.

He had been waiting all day for this, Bolin wanted nothing more than to come home and be intimate with his lovely Desna.

It wasn’t until the two had made it to the bedroom that Bolin pulled away from the other’s lips, both of them panting hotly.

“You’re…home early.” Exhaled Desna, looking the other in the eyes, arms wrapped around his neck.

“Yeah, they let me leave early.” Bolin grinned, “Sorry if I spooked you earlier, I just had to take advantage of getting to see you earlier~”

Desna’s cheeks flushed red as he heard that, a small smile on his face. “Thanks, Bolin, I’m happy to have you back here too.”

Bolin then began to set the other down on the bed, pressing his lips against Desna’s once more as he continued kissing. His hands ran up Desna's legs, pulling up his large shirt and pulling down those cumbersome leggings he wore. 

A gasp escaped the young water tribe man, his legs bare and exposed. He could feel himself getting hard in his underwear the more Bolin touched him.

Bolin found himself getting aroused as well, his member throbbing and aching in his pants. For now, he kept caressing Desna’s legs, muffling his moans against his lips.

Desna kept arching against the larger man, his shrill hums mixing with Bolin’s. His heart was racing, and he could feel sweat running down his back. Soon, Bolin began to pull off his shirt as well, revealing his slender, tanned form.

Bolin pulled his lips away, taking a moment to admire Desna’s body. He was gasping softly, catching his breath as he took in every curve of the other.

“Fuck, Desna…you look amazing~” He exhaled, prompting an even bigger blush from the other.

“Come now, Bolin, I’m not that impressive.” The other responded, glancing to the side.

“You absolutely are!” Bolin assured, now starting to take off his jacket, tossing it to the side along with his shirt and exposing his muscular physique.

Desna’s eyes widened in surprise, staring at Bolin as she kept stripping. He watched as the other’s pants were next, leaving him in his underwear too.

“You’re wonderful, Desna. I’m really happy to have you in my life.” Bolin said sincerely, reaching down to grab the other’s underwear.

A gasp left Desna, freezing up as he felt the other’s hands on his body. He could feel his underwear being pulled down, and soon his hard cock was on display.

He knew that he was hardly impressive down there, only about 4 inches. Yet, Bolin seemed to always make him feel good in spite of that.

Bolin started to get on his knees on the bed, licking his lips as he lowered his face towards his erect member.

Desna bit his lip as the other’s warm breath grazed his shaft, making him shudder in bliss. “Ahh~ B-Bolin~” He moaned, gripping the sheets under him before Bolin wrapped his lips around his cock.

Bolin hummed around his member, bobbing his head up and down the other’s shaft. His eyes closed and his hands kept a light grip on the other’s hips as he happily blew him.

“Ahhh~” Moaned Desna, looking down at the lighter-skinned man blowing him. The sight of his soft, warm lips around his cock sent shivers of pleasure up his body. He glanced down at Bolin’s crotch, watching him grind against the bed as he blew him.

Bolin glanced up at Desna as he bobbed up and down his shaft, humming around him as well. His hands rested on the other’s soft, slender thighs, massaging them slowly as he found himself grinding against the bed.

His own member throbbed in excitement, the tip of his tent getting wet.  The taste and feel of Desna in his mouth was too intoxicating to pull away.

Watching Bolin rut against the bed desperately sent ripples of ecstasy up Desna’s body. He found himself bucking into the other’s mouth, his cock throbbing and dripping into the other’s mouth.

An idea then popped in his head, prompting him to put a hand on Bolin’s head, pushing him away.

“Huh? Everything okay?” the other asked worriedly, looking into Desna’s eyes.

“No, I just…had an idea~” Desna bit his lip, glancing down at Bolin’s crotch. “You’ll need to get naked too, though.”

Bolin didn’t hesitate, taking off his boxers and letting his cock pop out.

Desna couldn’t help but bite his lip at the sight of it. It had his cock beat in both length and girth. The dripping tip made his mouth water, but he had other plans for it.

“Now…start rubbing against me, please.” Desna laid back on the bed, his slickened cock throbbing in front of the other.

“Huh?....Oh! Okay!” Bolin’s eyes widened in realization, cheeks flushed as he scooted himself closer to Desna before smacking his thick member to his.

Desna shivered at the feeling of Bolin’s girthy cock against his own. All the while, he could feel the other start pushing against him.

Bolin bit his lip, hands now resting on Desna’s hips as he kept grinding his member against his. “Mmm~ D-Desna~” He moaned, cock dribbling pre onto the other’s.

“Bolin~ Please, keep going~” Desna begged shrilly, wrapping an arm around the other’s neck, the other one now reaching for the bathroom in the adjacent room.

The bathrooms in Republic City apartments have a water pipe with an exit that only water benders can open and pull water out of. This was in case there were fires or some other emergency so the fire department could have easy access to water. However, what Desna had in mind was a lot more lurid.

“Bolin, l-lean back.” Desna muttered, hand still held at the bathroom door.

The other opened his eyes, giving a confused hum, but did as he was told.

Desna then brought the small glob of water towards them, enveloping both their members.

“Ah!” Bolin jolted at the sudden wetness on his cock. It was warm, thankfully.

“Desna? What are you doing?” he asked, looking down. Both their members were covered by the orb of water, cocks pressed against each other.

“I wanted to try something new.” Desna grinned, his left hand still open. He glanced down at their cocks, closing his palm slightly.

Both of them let out a moan as the liquid ball suddenly turned more solid. The feeling of it more like warm jelly. It sent waves of pleasure through both their bodies. Not only did it squeeze around their cocks, but it also provided lubrication for them to continue frotting against each other.

Instinctively, they both began bucking against each other, the semi-liquid orb squeezing their dicks together as they kept frotting against each other.

Both of them kept grunting and moaning as they pushed against each other. Granted, it seemed mostly to be Bolin pushing against Desna.

“Fuck, Desna!~” Bolin moaned before suddenly pushing his chest against the other’s. His hands reached down to cup Desna’s soft, plump rear, giving it a firm grip as he kept grinding faster against him. His eyes slammed shut, sweat running down the muscular young man’s body as he desperately kept fucking the blob against Desna’s dick.

“B-Boliiin~” Desna moaned, his cock aching and twitching as it was stimulated by both Bolin’s impressive member, and the semi-liquid blob squeezing then together. He wrapped his arms around Bolin tightly, feeling his orgasm coming up.

Soon, their moans shot out of each other, filling the room as they each began shooting pumping their loads into the makeshift sex toy.

Their cocks throbbed and shot load after load, making their own white bubble inside the blob. Bolin clearly shot the most between the two, however.

By the end of it, Bolin found himself laying beside Desna, his body coated with sweat as he kept gasping for breath.

With what little strength he had left, the young water bender bended the orb of water and semen towards the bathroom once more to be disposed of.

As soon as that was done, Desna turned to Bolin, a smile on his face as he nuzzled himself against him. “That was amazing, Bolin~” He said lowly.

The earth bender gave a chuckle, pulling the other closer as well. “You’re the amazing one! I never would have thought you could do that.” He remarked, earning a blush from Desna as his hands began to move to his backside once more.

“I just thought it could be fun.”

“And it was~” Bolin affirmed before pressing his lips to Desna’s in a kiss.

A yawn then left him, prompting him to settle into the bed better.

“Think we’ve earned a nap, yeah?” he asked, looking down at Desna.

“Absolutely~” The other sighed, closing his eyes as he held the other tighter.

“I love you, Bolin.”

“Love you too, my little turtle-duck~”