Actions

Work Header

Happy Accidents

Summary:

Klaus, Taki, Claudia, Azusa, Date, Moriya and Hans are friends from middle school. Everyone is at university now, so every once in a while their chat group explodes trying to organize a hangout.

Unluckily for Klaus, this wasn’t going to be a fortunate night for him. Or maybe yes?

Notes:

I really need content of those two dorks

Enjoy!

Also, Eng is not my first language, so please excuse me for any misspelling

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter Text

This was definitely not a lucky night for Klaus Von Wolfstadt. 

 Far from being a fun night, his cheeks were burning red and it had nothing to do with how little alcohol he had drunk. 

 It could be said that everything had started four days ago, on Tuesday, when the group chat with his high school friends had exploded with messages in order to organize a meeting after months of not being able to all coincide. 

 

 He wasn't going to lie, Klaus had been more than happy and eager to see them all.  Such was the emotion that he had even cut his hair the day before, very short at the nape, barely degraded. While he saw Claudia more often, he hadn't talked to Date, Moriya, and Azusa in person since a long time. 

 

 Also, there was a special boy whom the blonde always wanted to see again. 

 

 So, evidently happy, Klaus had gone out that night to a bar near the university that the group of friends always frequented. Klaus hummed as he walked at a calm pace, playing with the jingle of the keys in his pocket and watching the first stars appear in the sky. 

 

 He had arranged to meet Hans a few streets before arriving, since his friend lived near by. And even though he notified him 15 minutes in advance that he was about to arrive to his apartment, Hans was still not ready by the time he rang his bell. Classic of Hans. 

 

 Releasing a sigh, the blonde decided to take out his cell phone and answer some messages. 

 

 With excitation, Klaus touched the icon of a certain app, he had several messages, all from the same user: 

 

  ShinkaFlower20  

 >  I won't be able to chat that much today.  

 > I have a meeting with some friends from Highschool.  

 >  But I would still appreciate a pic, hottie ;)  

 

 Klaus showed a mischievous smile. Oh, sure he would have a photo. He would just have to wait for Klaus to get to the bar bathroom and... 

 

  Laburnum_Gold  

 >  Wait until I can take a pic for you, babe  

 >  But, what will you give me in exchange?  

 

  ShinkaFlower20  

 >  Oh?  Is this a petition, wolfie?  

 

 Klaus laughed now, this boy was driving him crazy. 

 

  Laburnum_Gold  

 >  Would you please listen to my plea, your magesty?  

 

  ShinkaFlower20  

 >  Mm ...  

 >  Be a good boy and let me see that hot cock of yours, we will see if you deserve a treat after that.  

 

 Klaus bit his lip expectantly. Occasionally Shinka-san would get into demanding mode. And nothing allured him more. 

 He began to type a response, but before sending it he heard a door close, and then: 

 

"Hey, Klaus! Thanks for waitin’, dude, we can go now." The bastard had his hair wet, he must have just gotten out of the shower. 

 

"Will there be a day when you are on time?" Klaus replied, doing his best to mess his hair with a ruffle. 

 

 . 

 

 . 

 

 . 

 

 Taki's face lit up as soon as he saw Klaus enter the bar; as if he were a kitten being offered a piece of fresh fish. He was the first at the table to notice the blond's presence, and he was also the first to greet him. 

 

 Everyone had already arrived, sitting in their usual corner with drinks started and, of course, Klaus rushed to sit next to Taki. 

 

 Joy swarmed in the air of the bar and Klaus felt relaxed being with his friends after so long. Moriya finally seemed to have decided to stop wearing the contact lenses that bothered him so much, everyone had insisted him that he looked more handsome with glasses anyway. Date was laughing and chatting as energetically as ever, he apparently had a good week training at the baseball team. Claudia, whom he had visited a week ago, looked splendorous with joy, Klaus noticed that her sister checked her cell phone every now and then, surely the romance with the boy from the flower shop next to her house finally begun to bloom.  

Well, there was someone else who constantly checked his phone, although, more than happy, he looked anxious. Taki was quite quiet that night, he laughed and responded to the conversations that were taking place on the table, but he seemed somewhat distracted. If anyone else had noticed it, no one mentioned anything about it. 

 

 When he already had a pint and a half, Klaus decided it was time to make a trip to the bathroom to send the promised photo. He stepped into a cubicle, latched it shut, and pulled down just his fly. He released his thick cock from the prison of clothes and slowly stroked it up and down, gently touching the frenulum, a few times so that it was barely erect. Klaus pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and took a photo. You could see some pubic hair, also blond, tenderly carpeting his pubis, his left hand calmly took the large phallus, displaying it as if it were a trophy. 

 

 >  Is this of your liking, Majesty?   He wrote, and sent the picture. 

 

 He waited a few seconds to see if there was an answer when ... 

 

  Azusa  

 >  OMG, KLAUS !!!???  

 

 His eyes widened. 

 

  Oh no.  

 

 His heart began beating at hundreds of miles an hour. Shit. 

 

 " Fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkk 

 

 With shaking hands he managed to erase the photo almost at the same instant Azusa replied, however, the damage was already done. 

 

 Damn it, this had to be a joke. 

 

 

 

 Now do you understand why this was not a lucky night for Klaus? 

 

 

 

 Completely embarrassed, the poor man accepted his fate and decided to return to the table, trying to prepare himself as best as possible for the humiliation of his life. 

 

 Hans was just outrageously laughing out loud, Moriya was doing his best to contain his laughter, Date seemed to be so shocked that it was the first time in years that Klaus had not seen him talking a , his sister gave him a mocking smile and Taki... Taki didn't even look him in the face. 

 

 Great. 

 

 What if he just ran off and stopped talking to them for the next five years? 

 

 Of course, before Klaus could at least sit down again, everyone started joking about his little accident. Every eye turning to the bright-haired man. 

 

"I haven't seen your weewee since I changed your diapers when you were a toddler, it got surprisingly bigger." Claudia said, happy to embarrass even more her not so little brother. 

 

“DON’T CALL IT LIKE THAT!! OMG” Klaus took his head with both hands totally amortized. He would be bothered by this for life. 

 

 And of course, they needed to know more about all this, he can't just accidentally send a dickpic without further explanation. 

 

 So, with his face fully red, Klaus confess that he was messaging a boy from one of those date apps. 

 

"Look at you! How long it’s been that you are flirting with him by messages?"  Everyone was shocked, had Klaus gotten over his fervent love for Taki without even trying? 

 

"Amm, something like 4 months now."  Klaus said shily, eyes very focused on the table’s wood and a sweet smile in his lips. The group of friends looked at the blonde’s face in complete horror, he looked head over heels for that incognito man. 

 

"Klaus, man, you don’t even know his face!" This wasn't happening, right? He and Taki were a dream couple! 

 

"I know but! Ahhg, I don't know. He is kind and funny and so, so clever!" 

 

 Between all this, Taki is quiet on the other side of the table full of drinks, head down and beer untouched. 

 

 He had his cell phone in his hands and he blocked and turned on the screen repeatedly. 

 

 Everyone was throwing worried glances at him, they might have acted like fools, but no one at this table was. Everyone knew there was something between Klaus and Taki, and although Taki acted regal and calm, he was extremely delicate. 

 

 Of course, Klaus was the one who was most concerned about his reaction. 

 

 Taki, who couldn't stand everyone's "discrete" scrutiny any longer, got up from the table, red as a tomato, and with an apology went to take refuge in the bathroom. 

 

 "I screwed it up." Klaus though outloud. 

 

 "Yep" was the unanimous reply he received from his friends.