Actions

Work Header

Sex Ed

Chapter 2

Notes:

I do not own Star Wars or any of its characters (much to my dismay)

The biggest thank you in the galaxy to sushifish for being such a wonderful beta and friend! 💕

Thank you so much to Catmama9 for being an amazing co-writer and supportive friend 💗

Thank you to TabbyWolf for the xeno idea and original inspiration. I am having way too much fun writing this!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Cody’s POV

 

As the door to his office whooshed shut behind him, Cody finally allowed himself to breathe freely again. Today had been an unmitigated disaster. Not only had he failed to actually teach the subject he’d been assigned, but he’d allowed Commander Tano’s ‘demonstration’ to go way too karking far. Whether she was just having fun with him or the class or... whatever the kriff had been going on in there, it didn’t matter. He knew better, and he should never have permitted her hands to wander where they had. 

 

He closed his eyes, trying to will away the images of her fingers sliding down his armor, over his belt and between his legs. His skin still tingled beneath his blacks at the memory of her fingertips rubbing lightly against the fabric, tracing the seam that led to his -

 

Cody growled in frustration, shoving the vivid mental picture away before it could gain any more traction. It didn’t matter how good it had felt, it didn’t matter that she’d initiated it or the men had begged for it, and it didn’t matter whether either - or both - of them had really fucking wanted it. Bottom line, it was completely out of line and he should have had sense enough to put a stop to it instead of coming all over the inside of his blacks in front of everyone.

 

He groaned, not really wanting to deal with any of the messes he’d made today, least of all the one beneath his armor. But the fabric was already sticking to his skin and the sooner he took care of it, the better he’d feel. Maybe he’d start thinking more clearly without the evidence of his failure running determinedly down his leg. 

 

As much as he hated stripping in his office in the middle of the day, the idea of walking all the way back to his quarters in this state was infinitely worse, so he grit his teeth and began unsnapping his belt and cod, setting the offending pieces on his desk and releasing a small sigh of relief as the cool air of the room chilled his heated skin, still wet beneath the unforgivingly tight material of his bodyglove. He unlatched his right thigh plate and knee pad next because, yes, he could kriffing feel it, his release had actually managed to seep down that far.

 

He sighed, angry at himself more than anything. What could have possibly gotten into him that he let Commander Ahsoka kriffing Tano take over his class? Well, he knew what had gotten into him , but he needed to stop thinking about that.

 

Hooking his finger into the hem of the blacks, he slowly tugged the material outwards to get a peek at the damage, wincing a little when he peeled it back and it clung insistently to the hairs of his right thigh.

 

And what the kriff could have gotten into Commander Tano? Rex had never mentioned her being so forward, so flirty, so… hot . Not that he and Rex had much chance to talk these days. Half the time lately it seemed as though the 212th were fighting on one side of the galaxy while the 501st battled on the other. It was rare that he had any chance to sit down with Rex and really talk like they used to do, and while Rex might never have told him about the Commander’s more outgoing nature, he missed just spending time with his friend.

 

Peeling the fabric down further and plucking a few stray hairs with it, he hissed in pain as the material grazed over the skin in the crease of his thigh. 

 

Fuck, that hurt…

 

He had pinched the skin there - hard - in an effort to stave off his impending orgasm and now there was a big angry welt there to mark the spot. It wasn’t bad enough to call Kix or Coric to treat it - thank the Maker - but it was definitely going to need cleaning up and thankfully he kept a few medipatches in his bottom desk drawer for just such occasions. Well, maybe not exactly for this type of occasion...

 

Reluctantly letting his blacks snap back into place, he grabbed the data pad off his desk and quickly scanned his agenda. Luckily he had quite some time before he was scheduled to be anywhere, which meant that he could get cleaned up properly and not have to suffer like this for the rest of the day. It was going to be bad enough facing all of the men after this and the last thing he needed was his bodyglove pulling on his skin or blood running down his thigh in the middle of a briefing.

 

As he slid his hands up his chest plate to the seams in order to unsnap the latches, he couldn’t help but remember how Commander Tano’s hand had glided over that piece of armor during her demonstration. She’d touched it so carefully, so reverently even, and Cody’s skin had burned as though she were touching his naked flesh instead. Even now a shiver raced down his back at the memory and he pinched his eyes shut tight, forcing the images back.

 

His length gave an interested twitch, yearning for it to happen again and Cody only half succeeded in pushing those thoughts out of his head this time. He didn’t need this; he was already a mess as it was - literally and metaphorically. 

 

Hurriedly snapping off his chest and back plates and using what was left of his willpower not to picture a soft small hand doing it instead, Cody had just moved onto his spaulders when he heard a knock at the door.

 

“One minute,” he called out gruffly, annoyed at the interruption as he placed his shoulder armor next to the other plates and looked down, making sure his current situation wasn’t too obvious. He frowned; maybe he should just make them wait and put it all back on, but kriff he really didn’t want to. He’d just get this over with as quickly as possible then get back to what he now considered to be the necessary task of cleaning up.

 

Figuring he was as put together as he could be at this point, he walked over to the door, scowl already in place for whomever decided it was a good idea to come bother him right now as he pressed the button to unlock it.

 

As the door slid open, the breath caught roughly in his throat. There, looking very chagrined, stood none other than Commander Tano herself. 

 

Kriff, of all the people who could have come knocking right now, of course it had to be her. 

 

His body was torn between righteous indignation and a dangerously intense desire to pull her close and tease her like she’d teased him until those lekku of hers weren’t the only things throbbing. Thankfully, his training kicked in before any of his thoughts could translate into actions and he was able to manage a stiff and formal, “Commander Tano. How can I help you, sir?”

 

To her credit, she looked incredibly embarrassed. “Cody - I mean, Commander... may I come in?” She paused, raising her big blue eyes to his amber ones for just a second before they darted back down to the floor. “Please?”

 

He stepped to the side and swept his arm out, gesturing her in and letting the door whoosh to a close behind her. He watched as she slowly looked around the room, her eyes landing on the various pieces of armor he had already taken off and stacked on the desk. She seemed to be gathering her thoughts so he waited patiently, arms crossed and trying hard to keep his eyes from tracing the cutout in the back of her battleweave dress. 

 

Despite his best efforts, his traitorous thoughts followed his gaze down her spine and to her thighs, mapping the oh so perfect curve of her hips and darting down to the mysterious space between, wondering desperately what the kriff it was that she had been describing down there. Since he’d left that room, his mind had been racing with a million images, each more obscene than the last, and he yearned to know if anything his vivid imagination had come up with was true.

 

Ahsoka sighed, the soft sound bringing him back to the present and he snapped his gaze back up just in time to catch her trailing her fingers idly across his chest plate. And all of a sudden there was that swoop in his stomach again, that now familiar jolt of arousal straight to his cock as she gently stroked the metal. His gut clenched when he noticed how delicately the tips of her fingers dipped into the deep scratches and followed them all the way to the seams, her thumb swiping ever so carefully over all the semi-smooth planes where he’d tried unsuccessfully to buff them out. 

 

Cody shifted his stance but remained silent, observing her while trying with everything he had to keep his desire from showing. Karking hell, he wasn’t even wearing the armor this time and yet her touching it felt so intimate. The way her fingers moved almost tenderly over the old dented plastoid, the way she carefully brushed the blaster marks with soft fingertips, it felt for all the galaxy like she was touching his skin instead. She hadn’t even been in his office for five minutes and he was already sweating.

 

“Cody, I need to apologize,” she stated softly, finally turning to face him with doleful blue eyes. Kriff, she was so beautiful.

 

“No need, Commander.”

 

He was both happy and surprised that his voice betrayed none of his current emotions.

 

“Please, call me Ahsoka, and yes there is a need. I realize the position I put you in during that lesson and I shouldn’t have.” Her eyes flickered down to his lips then back again before looking away completely to play with his armor. “It’s an... um…” She swallowed hard, fingers pausing on the metal. “It’s a difficult time for me right now and I got carried away.”

 

“Comm- Ahsoka, are you okay?” He asked with concern.

 

“No. I mean, yes, but…no… Honestly, I don’t know.” She took a deep breath and turned toward him again. “Do you know much about Togruta, Cody?”

 

He couldn’t help it, his mind immediately went back to that ‘long, warm and wet’ thing she’d been describing not long ago between her legs. He snapped his eyes back to hers, not even having realized that he was staring at her pelvis as his mind wandered back to that moment before answering honestly, “Not at all.”  

 

Cody watched as she shifted uncomfortably, barely refraining from raising an eyebrow when he noticed her press her thighs together. Was she aroused right now? On instinct he discreetly scanned the rest of her to find her lekku indeed darkening beneath his gaze. Kriff...

 

“There’s really no polite way to say this so I’ll just spit it out,” she said, standing up a bit straighter and steeling herself for whatever she was about to tell him. She took in a deep breath and then let the admission spill from her mouth in one shuddering breath. 

 

“I’m in heat.”

 

“Heat,” Cody repeated blankly, as though it were some technical term he didn’t know or a word in a language he wasn’t familiar with.

 

“Yes, heat,” she said again, rubbing her thighs together once more.

 

“You’re in... heat?” 

 

Something wasn’t connecting properly in his head with this simple and straightforward statement and he realized that he might be acting rude, but he really didn’t understand.

 

“Yes, Cody, heat. I am in heat,” she said once more, her tone a little exasperated that he wasn’t grasping the concept, before pausing to study what must have been a very confused look plastered all over his face. “You...you do know what heat is, right?”

 

“Yes. I mean, maybe?” He cringed, positive now that he sounded like a complete di’kut.

 

Her eyes were still focused on his when she said in a quiet but even tone, “It means my body wants me to, um, to get impregnated.”

 

“With a baby?”

 

She rolled her eyes. “Yes, Cody, with a baby. So my hormones are all over the place, and I’m so uncomfortable all the time and it makes me- I mean, I’m just really, um...”

 

Cody didn’t know what to say. He watched her lekku begin to pulse as she stared at him, clearly not wanting to finish her thought. She bit her bottom lip, a gesture he was quickly becoming addicted to, as she struggled to find the right words.

 

“Excited,” she said quietly. “It makes me really...excited.”

 

He did raise an eyebrow at that. “Excited, sir?”

 

She huffed out a frustrated noise, closing her eyes for a long moment before opening them slowly and trapping his own in their gaze. 

 

Sexually excited, Cody. Aroused. Turned on…” She squeezed her thighs together again, a small whine leaking from her lips. “Stimulated.”

 

Time seemed to freeze all around him at her confession. He might have been more than a little dense at the beginning of this unexpected conversation but kriffing hell if his brain wasn’t going into hyperdrive to make up for it now. His mind was once again drifting back to the training class that had gotten them into this situation in the first place, Fives’ voice ringing loudly in his ear about stimulation .

 

“So your, uh, heat makes you stimulated,” he summarized, well aware of the slight tremor in his voice and the way his body was already reacting to the fact that she was in his office, in heat, stimulated, and looking at him.

 

She folded her arms across her chest, breasts pushing forward with the movement and drawing his eyes. His fingers twitched at his sides, aching to touch them again, to feel her nipples harden for him once more like they had in class. Her short and slightly agitated reply quickly reined in his treacherous thoughts. 

 

“Yes, I’m stimulated, and it’s very uncomfortable.”

 

His eyebrows pinched together. “Can’t you, uh, do anything for that?”

 

“Well, I could…” 

 

Her small frown twitched upwards as though she wasn’t sure if he was joking or not. One white eyebrow marking raised up slowly as she regarded him for a long moment and he wondered if he’d imagined the slight breathlessness her voice had when she finally replied. 

 

“But doing it by myself isn’t satisfying enough to ease the discomfort. Trust me, I’ve tried.”

 

Cody swallowed thickly, doing everything in his power not to imagine her with her hand buried deep in her folds, rubbing or massaging or stroking or whatever she liked to do with that mystery thing hidden between her legs until she came. 

 

“To get relief I would need some, um, help. And it’s not exactly something I can just ask someone for, you know?”

 

He wanted to say something, he really did, but the words just wouldn’t come. The only responses swimming around in his mind at the moment were wildly inappropriate and he didn’t dare voice any of them. He yearned to know for sure if it was the kind of help he thought it might be and he wanted so badly to ask if there was anything he could do - anything she wanted him to do - to ease the discomfort. But he knew better, so he kept his lips closed tight, not brave enough to part them even slightly until he was kriffing positive that whatever came out of his mouth was going to be appropriate and professional.

 

She watched him for a long moment, maybe hoping he’d say something, but when he didn’t she turned away with a sigh, focusing on his armor again.

 

“A - anyway, um…” Her voice was quiet, a hint of embarrassment and maybe a bit of something he thought might be disappointment coloring her words. “That’s not what I came here for.”

 

“It’s not?”

 

“No, I just really wanted to apologize.” Her hands twisted together in nervousness. “I shouldn’t have stayed after you told me what the class was about, no matter what the boys wanted.”

 

Cody gave a small shrug. “It’s ok. To be honest, I wasn’t doing a very good job before you got there either.”

 

“No, it was your class and I shouldn’t have even been there. And I should have stuck to describing things, I shouldn’t have asked you to help me demonstrate.” She shook her head and murmured dejectedly, “I’m not quite sure what I was thinking.”

 

The tone of her voice caused his chest to tighten. He didn’t want her to feel this bad about what had happened. After all, if he was being completely honest with himself, it's not as though he hadn’t enjoyed it. It definitely shouldn’t have happened, but even now a part of him wasn’t at all sad that it had. 

 

She sighed heavily, her fingers hovering hesitantly over his crotchplate where it rested on his desk. “I touched you, Cody. I slid my fingers between your plates and then down behind your-” She broke off, speaking to the armor as she lightly trailed her fingers over it, caressing it just like she had before, her tone warring between wistful and frustrated. 

 

The images she was bringing to his mind along with his acute awareness of the way she was stroking his armor like skin were not helping the situation in his pants and his unrestrained length was swelling rapidly, pushing out the front of his blacks as it began to harden. 

 

He began to panic, his mind scrolling rapidfire through different scenarios that might calm his body down before she noticed his very aroused state. The last thing he needed right now was for her to see that her revisit to what had happened in class was turning him on, especially when she sounded so sad and repentant about her recent actions. 

 

“And then, as if that wasn’t bad enough, I had the nerve to force you to touch me,” she continued, sounding absolutely mortified by what she’d done. “I just- ugh,” she trailed off, disgusted with herself. “I can’t believe I did that.”

 

It was her sorrowful tone of voice that had him taking those first few steps forward until he was just a breath away from her back. He wanted to say it was okay, that he didn’t blame her for anything, and it was really his fault for not reining in the troopers before things got out of hand, but before he could open his mouth and utter any of those words, she spoke again.

 

“I felt you try to pull away after you-” She let out a shaky breath, a shiver running down her spine. “After you pinched my nipple,” she breathed quietly. “But I didn’t let you. Instead I- I slid your hand under my armor. Ugh, I just -” 

 

She growled in frustration, hands dropping down hard on his desk to support her weight as she leaned forward. It was a position that had her hips sticking out toward him, back arching seductively as the sudden movement thrust her ass directly against his hips, his confined shaft trapped in the crease between them. He instinctively reached out and grabbed her hips, biting his lip to keep from moaning in pleasure at the glorious pressure now surrounding him. Her body stilled at his touch, the only sound between them his harsh breathing.

 

“Ahsoka, I’m sorry, I -” He went to lift his hands off her hips and take a step back, putting a respectable distance between them again but the next word out of her mouth froze him in place, his body tense and warring between proprietary and want.

 

“Wait...” 

 

It was barely a breath, so quiet he could easily pretend he hadn’t heard it, back up and apologize. But he didn’t. Her hands had balled into fists where they lay on the desk and the rise and fall of her chest was maybe even more wild than his. “Cody, please. Just… wait.”

 

Cody stood obediently, willing his hands to steady and his fingers not to twitch, forcing himself not to tug her back harder against him. His trapped length gave a throb of want and judging by the sharp intake of breath he just heard, Ahsoka had felt it yet still didn’t ask him to let her go. 

 

He nodded, maybe more for himself than for her as he silently acquiesced to her request. Hell, he might not have been able to move at this point even if he wanted to. He pinched his eyes shut tight, assigning all of his concentration to the task of taking slow, easy breaths, and not thinking about how good this felt. 

 

But it was a hopeless endeavor. The closing off of one sense only heightened the others and he became so acutely aware of the soft sounds she was making, the little gasps and delicate murmurs that sounded an awful lot like whines. The gentle tremble that ran through her body soaked right into his, the vibrations from it making both his hands and his cock twitch in need. He swallowed, throat tight as he opened his eyes again to find her hands splayed out on the desk now, fingers curling over the wood as though desperate for something to hold onto.

 

“Are you… are you okay, Commander?”

 

She let out a shaky breath, shifting her weight and unintentionally rubbing against him, making them both gasp. 

 

“I just- just need a minute,” she panted, sounding every bit as aroused as he was.

 

“Does it hurt, sir?” He hadn’t forgotten that she’d asked him to call her Ahsoka, but given the situation, he just couldn’t bring himself to do it. This was all so intimate anyway, he almost needed that one last barrier there to keep him from doing something really reckless.

 

She nodded, dropping her head forward with a wrecked sigh, her whole body trembling once more.

 

“Is this your, um, first heat?” He inquired, unsure if that was proper of him to even ask - probably not - but if it wasn’t, then she must have had a way to deal with it in the past and maybe they could figure out a way to help her through it now. The thought of her getting help from someone in the past both made his cock twitch in interest and caused a spike of jealousy to work its way through him.

 

“Yes,” she managed to say and he released the breath he hadn’t realized he was holding. “I thought I’d be able to handle it. I guess... I guess I’m not as strong as I like to think I am.”

 

Those words made his heart ache for her. “Ahsoka, you are one of the strongest people I know. But I’ve learned that even the toughest warriors need to ask for help sometimes.” 

 

She didn’t reply right away, seeming to take in his words and really think about her response before giving it. But when she did, Cody felt as though all the air had been sucked from the room, time freezing around them both as she waited to hear his answer.

 

“Are you offering?”

 

The breath that had been building in his lungs a second before now lodged in his throat, keeping any words or sounds hostage there while his rapidly short circuiting brain rallied to process those three words.

 

Are you offering?

 

Oh kriff, how he wanted to. His cock jumped against her and she dropped her head down further with a soft noise of frustration. He watched her hands claw at the desk and he could practically hear her gritting her teeth against what must have been either pain or intense stimulation. 

 

It was in his nature to help - he’d been created to serve the Jedi. He couldn’t leave her like this, could he? 

 

Her question was probably every trooper’s dream and yet he hesitated, trying to ignore that little Fives shaped devil on his shoulder whispering in his ear to take this opportunity and run with it. The tiny Echo angel on the other shoulder was surprisingly silent, leaving him with no counter-argument and an urgency spreading through every vein in his body to take her up on that offer.

 

Ahsoka sighed beneath him, the pained sound jerking him abruptly out of his frenzied thoughts. “Kriff, Cody, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make this awkward again. Look, just forget -”

 

“What kind of- of help do you need?” He interrupted, surprising himself with his words and the low, husky tone that had now overtaken his voice.

 

He felt her body stiffen slightly and he thought maybe he had gone too far until she stood back up, the movement pressing her back fully against him. He bit the inside of his cheek hard to keep from making a sound as her hips began to sway, slow rhythmic side to side motions that had him practically panting by the time her hand found his where it still gripped her hip.

 

“I think you know the kind of help I need…” She paused with her hand resting lightly on top of his and her head leaning back on his shoulder, eyes closed tight as she struggled to rein in her overwhelming desire. 

 

The rise and fall of her chest was mesmerizing, the swell of her breasts looked like just the perfect size for his hands and he wanted so badly to touch them to know for sure. Barely holding back a moan, he hoisted his eyes back up to her face to find that she’d tilted her head to look at him, the look in her eyes both heated and sincere.

 

“Cody, you- you don’t have to. I mean…” the rest of her sentence trailed off delicately and he could see her small nostrils flaring as she sniffed at his neck like an animal in heat. The long line of her throat arched and her lips began to pucker as she strained upward toward the underside of his jaw, stopping herself just short of planting a kiss there before whimpering weakly and sinking back down. 

 

He wondered what he smelled like to coax a noise like that from her still parted lips. If pure, raw, desperate desire had a scent, that would be it. He’d showered this morning before the class and he might have smelled good then - well, about the same as most every other trooper anyway - but at this point his smell was likely little more than a filthy combination of sweat and semen and-

 

Oh kriff...

 

“I don’t want you to feel obligated or...” She groaned and he couldn’t tell anymore if it was from frustration or arousal; all he knew was that it sent another jolt of pleasure straight to his aching length. “Or like you need to help me or anything.” She was looking away now, her hand on his loosening its hold. “I can, um, try to take care of it myself again. Really, I’ll be fine.”

 

Maybe it was the way her voice sounded in that moment - defeated yet proud, innocent but oh so seductive -that had him rasping out a choked response. Maybe Togruta release pheromones when they’re in heat that cause the other being to forget everything they were taught their entire lives about respect and honor and following orders and replace those now foreign concepts with feelings of lust and primal need. Maybe it was just that she was so beautiful in that moment and she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. Whatever it was, he finally surrendered to it, words tumbling from his lips before he could stop them and taking the last of his normally iron resolve with them.

 

“No,” He tightened his hold on her hip almost possessively, keeping her close to him while her hand froze in response. “Tell me what kind of help you need.” 

 

His voice was low and soft, his volume barely a whisper, but his tone was authoritative, a gentle order and not a request for her to answer. 

 

She was panting softly as her fingers curled around his once more, the almost primal desire welling up inside him threatening to break free at any moment as she began to lead him lower.

 

“The kind where this hand goes under here,” she breathed, taking him to the hem of her skirt and gently pushing the fabric aside. 

 

His heart thundered in his chest the second his bare fingers connected with her still covered skin, muscles throughout his body already tensing at the realization that this was actually happening right now. The calloused fingers of his right hand flexed around her taut thigh, squeezing the flesh beneath her tights a little harshly in his eagerness and she let out a soft whimper, her head falling back to rest on his shoulder with a sigh of pleasure. He tilted his head so that his lips were barely touching her cheek, surprising himself with his own daring. 

 

“Is this okay, Com - Ahsoka?” He corrected himself quickly.

 

He watched as she swallowed roughly, her throat constricting in a way that made him throb before her lips slowly parted again and she nodded. “Higher,” she whispered.

 

Taking a deep breath himself and slowly letting the air out to drift across her lek, he slid his hand slightly higher up her thigh, already beginning to feel the heat radiating off of her skin. 

 

“Here?” He murmured, moving his thumb in a small circle against the surprisingly soft material.

 

In answer she raised her right leg and planted her knee on his desk, opening herself up wide for him. “Higher,” she breathed. “Please Cody, just - just touch me…”

 

It felt a lot like someone had suddenly switched off the anti-grav setting in his body and his stomach was now floating around somewhere near the lump in his throat. He wanted to answer, wanted to nuzzle against that pulsing lek and tell her how badly he kriffing needed her right now, but speech was impossible and all he could manage was a grunt as his hand followed the path she set up to the hem of her tights and then under. 

 

Her skin was impossibly smooth and he almost felt a little ashamed that his rough and battle hardened hands should be roaming over such delicate terrain, but there was no stopping him now. The small noises she was making at his touch, the feel of her body heat rising the closer he got to where they both wanted him to be, the way she whined his name when he finally traced her soaked folds with two determined fingers - it all combined like starship fuel in a volatile engine, setting his whole body on fire with a desperation he’d never known before.

 

“Cody…”

 

The noise that rose in his throat at the sound of his name from those perfect lips was nothing short of animalistic and though he’d likely want to apologize for it later, not one fiber of his being cared about it right now. Not when he was dipping the tips of those two fingers inside her. Not when she was still whispering his name like a prayer. Not when her small delicate hands scrambled up to the hem of her tights and yanked them down so hard and fast that they actually ripped at the seam. Somehow the sight of the soft grey material hanging from her hips in two uneven pieces was more erotic than the idea of her being without them completely and he groaned obscenely against her lek, no longer caring if she heard the overwhelming desire in his tone.

 

She slid her knee further to the side, opening as wide as she could, the straining material trapped midway down her thighs splitting further with a loud rip that did nothing but jolt his adrenaline into hyperdrive. 

 

“Cody…” 

 

He’d never had someone beg him like this before and the way she whimpered his name nearly made him come untouched. Ignoring his own aching need, he allowed his fingers to slip in further, fully aware he had no clue what he was doing here but bound and determined to do his best in the unfamiliar territory. 

 

She was warm - so warm - and wet; that slippery blue liquid he’d gotten a quick look at in class swiftly coating his fingers and running down his wrist the deeper he probed. In and out, in and out; his fingers moved cautiously, recontouring the area and testing what she liked, which at the moment seemed to be everything if he was reading her reactions correctly. She was moaning now, back arching against his painfully hard length and rubbing insistently as he moved in deeper. 

 

Recalling the diagram from class, he closed his eyes and felt for her clit, finding it quickly and being almost immediately rewarded with a full body tremor and a shattered cry of his name. His lips moved without his permission to kiss her lek, lightly at first, then more confidently as her breathing sped up and she began to pant.  

 

If a man touches that area, rubs it with his fingers…  

 

Ahsoka’s own instructions ran through his head and he obeyed as though she’d given him a direct order, rubbing his fingers methodically back and forth across her clit, the movement made effortless by the copious amount of slick blue liquid now leaking from her core. She had also mentioned sucking on it, which he wasn’t exactly in the position to do, but what if he…

 

His thumb and forefinger settled around her clit and he pinched gently. Ahsoka cried out, her fingers digging into his arm and Cody grit his teeth so hard he was fairly certain one might have cracked in an effort to keep his hips from moving. As keyed up as he was, one thrust might be all it took to get him off right now and he wasn’t about to interrupt his fantasy come to life by coming in his blacks for the second time today.

 

Ahsoka’s hips were moving though, rolling in tantalizing circular motions as he rubbed, and he was just perfecting the rhythm of their movements when he felt something move - something warm and wet was sliding across the back of his hand. 

 

The breath caught in his lungs as the smooth appendage moved slowly down his wrist then curled around it, pulling him insistently in deeper. It was an odd sensation, but not unpleasant. It was thick and soft, but hard beneath that top layer and if he had to compare it to something he’d have to admit it felt an awful lot like a very long and agile cock. And that was something he at least knew what to do with.

 

Ahsoka was breathing hard, the air leaving her lungs in a hot pant against his cheek and when she spoke her voice was raw and strained. He might know next to nothing about women or Togruta, but he could tell she was close and fuck if that didn’t make him leak where she bumped lightly against him with each rotation of her hips. 

 

“I - I’m sorry…” she murmured. “I can normally control it but…” she trailed off, the rest of her sentence getting stuck in her throat when he brushed it curiously with his thumb. “Oh Force, yes...Please, please touch it…”

 

Okay, he definitely came a little at that.

 

The tentacle squeezed his wrist gently in encouragement and he abandoned her clit in favor of running his thumb as far as could reach along the underside of it. Ahsoka’s mouth opened but no sound came out and her hips began to rotate rapidly, rolling his knuckles over her clit while his thumb moved up and down along her now throbbing tentacle. 

 

“It’s...it’s sensitive?” Cody managed to croak out.

 

“Yes,” she whimpered, legs already beginning to shake. “Please, please don’t stop,” she begged. “Keep going, just like that. Oh kriff…”

 

His cock swelled at her encouragement and a bold idea struck him. He tried to move his fingers away from her clit, but the tentacle tightened around him, a tiny sound of protest slipping past her parted lips. 

 

“It’s okay, Commander,” he soothed quietly. “I’m not gonna stop touching you,” he reassured as she trembled and panted in front of him.

 

And he meant it too. General Grievous himself could have walked in right then and surrendered and Cody would have told him to sit the fuck down and wait until he was finished here. Nothing less than a direct command from Commander Tano herself was going to stop him from getting her off and bringing her the relief she needed. 

 

“Let me take care of you, sir.” 

 

His voice was low and sincere - not quite a question and not quite a directive and yet a little of both. There was a moment of silence between them and Cody began to second guess his spontaneous interruption. Maybe he should have left well enough alone, gone with what he knew was working rather than taking a chance on some random intuition he’d gotten while fingering her...whatever it was.

 

After a moment, she nodded and Cody could feel the tentacle’s grip begin to loosen. He was not entirely sure he knew what he was doing - probably not - but a memory had wiggled its way to the forefront of his mind and he couldn’t help but wonder if something like that would be pleasurable for her. 

 

As the tentacle unwound from his wrist, he slowly wrapped his fingers around the girth of it and began to stroke. Ahsoka immediately let out a deep moan of approval while his fingers worked to soothe her desperate body.

 

Cody squeezed it lightly, savoring the steady stream of whimpers and gasps that sprang from her lips as he gently fondled it. He was so relieved that she was enjoying what he was doing - really enjoying it judging by the sudden warm gush of blue moisture over his fingers - he actually breathed a sigh of relief. 

 

Echo had been right earlier: Cody had never been with a woman before, but he had definitely been with a few men, and although he didn’t have many references to compare the writhing thing in his grip with, it felt an awful like a cock - a very long and very wet cock, but still a cock - and that was equipment he understood. In an odd way he was more comfortable and sure of his actions at this stage of their encounter than he had been at any point before. 

 

His thoughts drifted back to that night he’d spent with his newest ARC, Wooley, several rotations ago on Mimban and his fingers tightened fractionally around the tentacle as the memory washed over him. 

 

He’d known his ARC was interested for a while now; subtlety had never been one of Wooley’s strong points. They had been alone in his tent. Wooley had just finished his scouting report and Cody was already beginning to pop off pieces of armor when it happened. Wooley hadn’t moved, hadn’t even taken one step toward the exit. He’d just stood there for a long moment watching him undress, his throat bobbing and betraying the nerves that somehow managed to stay out of his brazen question when he next spoke.

 

“Need any help with that, sir?” 

 

Cody could still remember the way his stomach had swooped, the way his shaft had swelled and the way his breath had hitched at the implications, because he’d had no doubt what Wooley was really asking. Cody had nodded and Wooley had approached, his steps slow but steady until he’d come to a halt right in front of him, two sets of hungry amber eyes searching each other, seeking approval and assurance before proceeding. 

 

Ahsoka was grinding against him now, keening his name in a way that made him yearn to yank his pants down and grind against her too. He closed his eyes tight against the pleasure shooting rapidfire through every vein in his body, shoving back the nearly overwhelming sensations so he could focus on her. He let his mind go back to that tent on Mimban, sifting through images and feelings, searching for motions and techniques he could use to drive her as wild as Wooley had driven him that night.

 

Wooley had leaned in and kissed him then, his lips slow and hesitant, still a bit unsure but with a swift undercurrent of excitement permeating every movement. Cody felt just as excited now, butterflies the size of Mynocks flapping around in his gut as he tilted his head toward her lek and ever so lightly pressed his lips to it. His mouth was still attached to the leathery skin and he could feel the shudder that passed through her, the deep satisfied purr that rose in her throat and vibrated up to where his tongue had snuck out to taste her. He mimicked Wooley’s kiss over her skin, pleased to see that it seemed to be turning her on as much as it was him.

 

In his tent that night, Wooley had carefully removed the rest of Cody’s armor, curious fingers tracing his abundant smattering of scars and raking through his chest hair, spreading arousal like wildfire across his body. The slow and reverent way the ARC had treated his dented armor and worshiped the battered body beneath it had taken him so close to the edge it hadn’t been long after when Cody had found his release and he wanted to give that feeling to his Commander tonight. To entrust him with something as precious as she had in this moment deserved the utmost respect and devotion and he intended to show that to her as best as he knew how.

 

Kissing his way down her trembling lek, he let his hand leave her hip to slide up her side instead, drifting over her clenching stomach and slowly moving upwards to her chest. She sucked in a sharp breath at his daring, the needy sound that had been building in her throat stopping abruptly as he tentatively cupped her right breast over her clothes.

 

For a heartbeat Cody froze, caught between wanting to caress every centimeter of it and not knowing where to begin now that he was in position. Ahsoka was waiting patiently for him to move, to do something for kriff sake, breathing heavily while her tentacle seemed to swell in his hand. He resumed stroking it, coaxing a choked moan from her while he tried to figure out what she might like him to do here.

 

He finally took a chance, squeezing her breast gently and being instantly rewarded with a breathy ‘yes.’ One small sienna hand slid up to rest over the top of his, leading his fingers to her nipple and showing him what she liked. She turned her head toward him, pink tongue peeking out to lick a drop of sweat from his neck and pulling a ragged moan from his lips.

 

“The clasp is just behind my neck…” she said softly, articulating her request with a dramatic arch of her back, her ass pressing hard against him as she leaned further across the desk.

 

He couldn’t help the small thrust of his hips, that one delicious taste of friction jolting through his body like an electric pulse grenade and he only barely managed to choke down his desperate whine. His fingers were trembling as they closed around the catch but he somehow managed not to fumble his movements as he unhooked it. He wasted no time in tugging the material down and freeing her breasts, immediately dropping his hand down to feel them, letting out a harsh exhale against her lek.

 

Ahsoka moaned her approval just below his ear, her warm breath making his knees weak and the feel of her delicate hands slipping behind to hook into the waistband of his pants adding to his overstimulation and nearly making them buckle. Cody could no longer hold back his groan of need when she whispered his name, tongue curling around the lobe of his ear and coaxing it into her mouth to gently suck as she pulled his lower blacks down until they got held up on the base of his beskar-hard cock.

 

“Cody…” she breathed. “I want to feel you…” 

 

He groaned quietly, gritting his teeth and trying so hard to just focus and do the right thing here. Wooley had said the same thing back in that tent and it had driven him just as wild.

 

“Sir…” Wooley had whispered, his fingers preemptively creeping down over Cody’s clenching abs. “I - I want to feel you. May I…”

 

Cody remembered vividly the way he’d placed his hand over Wooley’s and guided him the rest of the way. They had lowered his pants simultaneously, pulling the material down slowly until his thick and rigid cock had sprung free, already weeping for Wooley’s touch.

 

“Cody...please?” Ahsoka whimpered, bringing him back to reality. 

 

Her voice was every man’s dream and the way she said his name was sweeter than the finest Corellian brandy. In that tone, she could have instructed him to jump in front of a railspeeder and he’d have done it without a second thought. 

 

Mirroring his memory, he gently took her hand and slid it around to his trapped cock, savoring her gasp as her fingers brushed over the curly black hairs at the base then felt around, mapping his girth. Letting her curious fingers explore every inch she could reach, he pushed his hips away from hers just far enough to yank the offending material halfway down his thighs before sliding back into position, moaning obscenely at the incredible feel of her bare skin against his.

 

He and Wooley hadn’t gotten this far that night - just a handjob and some sloppy kissing - but Cody had done this before. She gripped his red and swollen cock, pumping it a few times so perfectly he nearly shot off right there before guiding him between her legs and to her soaked and dripping entrance. Her hand released him and the cock-tentacle-thing took over, wrapping once around him at the base and tugging him into her wet heat. 

 

Cody gripped her hips hard, a surge of unimaginable pleasure slamming into his body as her extra appendage slid slowly up his pulsing length and circled his leaking cockhead while he sheathed himself inside her. He wanted to thrust - he kriffing needed to thrust - so badly it hurt, but something was knocking around in the back of his lust-addled mind, striving to get his attention and Cody had learned very early in life not to ignore things like that.

 

He took a deep steadying breath, fingers flexing on her thighs, letting her know he wanted this as badly as she did but he needed a minute. She gave a small whimper but otherwise said nothing, the effort to still her own body taxing her to her limit. Looking down at her in that prone position, ass pressed tight against his groin, legs spread wide for him and naked breasts smashed flat against his desk, it suddenly hit him.

 

She wasn’t Wooley. She wasn’t Wooley or Longshot or Trapper or the shiny from the 501st he’d met that one time at 79’s. She was a woman and losing control in this hole, tight and inviting as it was, could have very real consequences. 

 

Slowly, utilizing every ounce of willpower he had left in his shaking body, he pulled out.

 

Ahsoka whimpered again, shoving her hips back hard while her tentacle tightened its grip just below his aching cockhead. She held him between her legs, tip poised at her entrance but no longer inside her. He grunted with the effort it took to keep from giving in, from just pretending he didn’t remember that crucial detail and thrusting forward once more, bucking into her hard and fast like he was fucking dying to do and bringing them both to their long overdue release.

 

“Is it Rex?”

 

He was still struggling to catch his breath and her words were like a shock of ice water to his face. He swallowed thickly, his answer sticking to the roof of his mouth and unwilling to come out.

 

“It is Rex, isn’t it?”

 

Cody furrowed his brows. He hadn’t been thinking about Rex - not this time anyway - but the Captain was usually not too far from his thoughts at times like these. Rex was his best friend and although Cody could read most troopers like a reg manual, he had never been able to tell how Rex felt about him, so he’d opted to keep his distance. He was happy with the friendship they shared and he refused to make things awkward with an unwanted advance or a confession the Captain had no desire to hear. 

 

Still, Cody always found himself imagining Rex in those few sexual encounters he’d had. 

 

In his mind Wooley’s hand was squeezing his shaft, thumb spreading precum in small circular motions over his cockhead and Cody was wondering if Rex would touch him the same way. Longshot was on his knees, cheeks hollowed out and sucking him dry and the whole kriffing time Cody was speculating whether or not the venerable Captain of the 501st would ever swallow his pride enough to drop to the floor like that and swallow him down instead. Trapper was on all fours with Cody balls deep behind him and he still couldn’t keep his mind from picturing Rex in that position instead, his blonde head thrown back in absolute bliss as Cody sent him over the edge. And that shiny from 79’s...Cody hadn’t even gotten his name and they’d made out like it was their last night in the galaxy, while all the while he’d been yearning for Rex instead. 

 

But he really hadn’t been thinking about Rex this time - yet - and there was no way she could know what he’d imagined in the past so he was curious why she would say something like that.

 

“No.” He paused for a moment, choosing his next words carefully. “Why would you think that?”

 

“Well, during the class earlier…” she trailed off, unsure how to put her thoughts into words. “Echo made that comment about you, um, being with men before and I just thought...Well, you guys are so close and the way Rex was looking at you when we were demonstrating , I guess I figured maybe you and he had...” 

 

Ahsoka broke off there and honestly, she didn’t need to finish that sentence; he knew exactly what she was implying. His fingers tightened reflexively on her hips in an attempt to pull his mind back to the present, his jumbled thoughts shifting into hyperdrive at the idea that Rex might have been watching him in those charged moments, that Rex might have been thinking of him while she was running those curious hands all over his armor, that he might have wanted to be the one to slip two sneaky fingers back behind his -

 

“I’m sorry,” Ahsoka said, snapping his mind back to his current situation. “I didn’t mean to kill the moment - believe me - you just pulled out and I thought -”

 

“No,” he cut her off gently but firmly, unwilling to deal with his now very confused thoughts of Rex at this particular time. “No, I was…” he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, the scent of sex in the air quickly reviving the interrupted moment between them. He rubbed his length back and forth, coating it in her juices and softly groaning his interest. “I don’t have any protection.”

 

“Oh,” she said quietly, her hips shifting slightly to chase the movement of his length.

 

Cody gently pressed one hand against the small of her back sliding it up along her spine as he bent slightly forward, draping his body over hers. He slipped the hand that had been on her hip down around to her folds again, circling her clit lightly with two fingers. Her body relaxed a little under his ministrations, a small shaky sigh slipping from her lips when he applied just a fraction more pressure.

 

They could still make this work. Maybe he couldn’t be inside her like they both wanted, but that was no reason to call it off completely. After all, if there was one thing he’d learned today it was that there was more than one way to achieve stimulation .

 

His hips fell into a steady rhythm, his length gliding easily between her folds as the pleasure built once more for both of them. Her tentacle now seemed fully on board with this change in strategy as it constricted and relaxed with his movements, tugging him as he moved forward and easing up as he slid back. 

 

Cody groaned at the feeling and let the thoughts of Rex drift from his mind, replaced with the soft gaps and whimpers now tumbling in a steady stream from the lips of the beautiful Commander beneath him. 

 

"May I stroke you again, Ahsoka?" He murmured in a voice thick with lust.

 

He felt her response immediately as her tentacle unwound itself from his cock and wriggled into his palm. He squeezed it gently and his breath hitched when he felt it throb under his touch. His motions were slow and steady, taking his time to let the pleasure build, each stroke of his hand meant to stoke the embers of their desire until neither could take it anymore.

 

"I was remembering a moment with my ARC Wooley," Cody admitted quietly, not at all sure why he was suddenly volunteering this information. Her reaction to his spontaneous confession was immediate and well worth the chance he’d taken in divulging it in the heat of the moment.

 

Ahsoka sucked in a breath, a slight tremble running through her body.  "The one with the Mohawk? What, um, what were you remembering?"

 

Cody flexed his fingers and stroked her tentacle slowly until his thumb and forefinger were almost at the tip, just the way he remembered Wooley doing with his cock that night in his memory. 

 

He leaned in, cheek pressed against her lek and his deep voice barely above a whisper, “Do you really want to know?”

 

In answer, Ahsoka raised her other leg and climbed up fully onto his desk, giving him a brief view of her flawless body on all fours in front of him before thrusting her hips back hard against him and grinding needily against his base. His immediate reaction was to release the tentacle and grip her hips and pull her even tighter against him, groaning his satisfaction into the air between them. She had managed to trap his flushed and swollen cock just beneath her entrance and he swiftly resumed his previous motions, his hips stuttering forward and rocking against her, making him gasp for breath at the fresh wave of arousal crashing into him.

 

Fuck , Commander…” he grunted as she squeezed her strong thighs, the glorious pressure of that maneuver pulling a trickle of precum from the very tip of him. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

 

He took a deep breath, trying to rein in his pleasure enough to speak properly, reaching around and under and feeling for that slippery appendage again only to find her own hand wrapped around it already, stroking near the tip as he had been. Breathing heavily and using every ounce of willpower he had not to think about how hot that visual was, he let his hand close over hers, taking over as he began his story.

 

“We were in my tent on Mimban. I was de-kitting for the night and he...he asked if he could help.”

 

Ahsoka sucked in a sharp breath, the hand that had been wrapped around her tentacle relinquishing control and letting Cody take the reins, moving up to her breast instead to roll her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. 

 

“We kissed...” he said slowly, testing her reaction. She moaned her approval, her own hips now matching the urgency of his movements. He gave the tentacle a firm squeeze, making her whimper his name, before speeding up his motions and rubbing along the length of it more quickly.

 

“He removed the rest of my armor, running his hands all over it, touching it like…” he hesitated, unsure if maybe he was taking this too far.

 

“He touched my plates the way you did,” he sighed, committing to this admission fully with a light kiss to her writhing lek. “It was...it was a very big turn on for me.”

 

“Oh Force…” she panted, pinching her nipple hard and letting out a small whine. “Please don’t stop...please, please…”

 

He groaned deep into her skin, the sound of her begging him of all people to keep going doing great and terrible things to his full and leaking cock. He slowed the roll of his hips to stave off his release, compensating for her decrease in friction by squeezing her tentacle a little harder and shifting his strokes closer to the sensitive tip. He ran his thumb along the underside, tracing the pulsing vein he could now feel and watching her legs shake in response. 

 

“He took my armor off. My shirt too.”

 

She was softly keening his name now, whispering it like a secret in his ear and as much as he ached to hear her say it like that for the rest of his days, he pulled his head away. He needed to focus and there was no way he was going to last another second with her warm breath tickling his skin that way. 

 

“He ran his hands down my chest. Some of the boys shave, but I don’t. He liked that, ran his hands through my chest hair then he slipped one down my pants and wrapped his fingers around me.”

 

Her hips were gyrating fast and hard against his now and although her mouth was open, no sound was coming out. He was pretty sure she was close - only problem was, so was he. Cody doubled his efforts to the thing in his hand, recalling how Wooley had added that unexpected twist to his cock that had made him see stars near the end and imitating the maneuver as best as he could on Ahsoka.

 

She opened her mouth wider, a choked and strained version of his name breaking free in a loud staccato shriek the second he reached the tip and gave it a light pinch. At that same moment Cody’s mind registered a familiar whooshing sound that he couldn’t spare the thought to place or care about right now, so he shoved it to the back of his mind to make sense of later - at the top of a pile of about a billion other things that had happened today. He simply had no part of his mind or body to spare for it at the moment as he diverted all of his resources to holding himself back and concentrating on her satisfaction.

 

He pinched his eyes shut tight, a hiss of pleasure escaping the tight seal of his lips as her thighs clamped down hard on either side of him and a rush of warm fluid coated his throbbing length. Kriff, she felt so good squeezing his cock like that. Wooley’s hand had been great, Longshot’s mouth was amazing, and Trapper’s toned and tight ass was really damn good, but this - this was beyond words. 

 

The tentacle was wriggling erratically in his hands and he wasn’t exactly sure what to do with it at this point. His first thought was to keep stroking in a slow and steady rhythm, like he would a spasming cock to draw out the pleasure so he tried that first. His name burst from her mouth again in a squeak this time and the squirming appendage in his hand retaliated by curling around his wrist and yanking his hand up and into her, immersing his fingers in her wet heat.

 

Cody let out a filthy groan and began to pump his fingers in and out, hoping that’s what she was asking for here. The tentacle unwound from his wrist and slipped away so he kept going, instinctually bending his head to pepper small, soothing kisses down the length of her back lek. She whispered his name again, more coherently this time and the sound coaxed his hips back into action, sliding slowly and deliciously through the tight passage of her still shaking thighs to chase his own long awaited release. 

 

Ahsoka was still panting from her intense orgasm and her voice had a breathless quality to it that made his knees buckle as much as the words she said to him. 

 

“Please, Cody...please finish your story.”

 

His hips increased their pace - that one soft request bringing him closer to the edge all in an instant than fifty strokes of Wooley’s talented hand. He opened his mouth, intending to do as she asked, but let out a strangled moan instead when he suddenly felt the tentacle rub curiously over the swell of his balls. His fingers faltered inside of her, finally freezing completely when that amazing thing between her legs crept back further to tickle the area behind them. A choked and desperate sound welled up in his throat and his hips jerked hastily back to their previous motions. 

 

“Wooley, he - he stroked me…” the rest of his sentence devolved into a deep moan of need as the tentacle began to rub back and forth, thoroughly exploring that very sensitive area just behind his gett’se to his rim. 

 

His hips were moving frantically, his skin smacking obscenely against hers as he neared his ecstasy. There was exactly zero chance of him finishing that story now, any words that had been forming evaporating in the haze of pleasure inexorably taking him over as he raced closer and closer to the climax of his life. 

 

At some point his fingers had left her core to grip her hips instead and hold her close. What little rational thought he had left hoped she’d understand, hoped he’d done well enough for her already because Maker help him there was nothing left in him anymore but the feel of her all around him and the building tension in his gut that was rapidly approaching its limit. 

 

His head dropped forward, burying his face in the crook of her neck as he let his instincts take over, thrusting hard and fast while a steady trickle of arousal from her center kept him well lubricated. Cody was already breathing hard, barely able to manage a set of sloppy kisses down the back of her neck when he felt it.

 

The tentacle slid back further, the length of it still rubbing just behind his balls but the tip of it now tracing his rim. His hips stuttered and his lips froze on her neck.

 

“Is this okay?” Ahsoka asked quietly. “Do you want -”

 

“Yes,” Cody groaned. “Gods yes, Commander, please…”

 

The tentacle slid away and at first he thought he might have scared her off with his desperate pleading, but in a second it was back, now wet with her release and pushing gently into him. He let out a harsh, ragged breath and began to thrust once more. 

 

He wasn’t going to last, he knew that. The tentacle had barely breached his tight opening and it was already too much. Maybe she knew it too - maybe she could sense it in the Force or something, he wasn’t sure - but she immediately dropped her hips and squeezed her thighs together, his length now sliding between her folds and that was all it took. 

 

All he could manage was a grunt as he bucked his hips once, twice, then a third time and he was shooting his hot thick release across the length of his desk and smearing the insides of her thighs. His fingers dug into her hips as he thrusted wildly, riding the high of a climax like he’d never experienced before.

 

Slowly, he began to come back to himself, fingertips easing their hold and his breathing steadily returning to its typical calm. He kissed her neck again, pressing his lips reverently to her skin in an attempt to let her know without the words he knew he’d never be able to find how much this experience had meant to him. He could feel a soft rumble in her throat, almost a purr, before he finally lifted his head to begin the very unappealing task of separating their sweaty bodies and putting some clothes back on. He shifted his hips in preparation to take a step back when he felt her smooth hand on his thigh.

 

“Wait…” she said hesitantly. “Please?”

 

He stopped immediately, pausing for no more than a heartbeat before acquiescing with a satisfied sigh and settling back into his previous position. His hands moved soothingly over her hips and thighs, gliding along her spine and rubbing up and down her sides, his affection and appreciation for her evident in every light touch. He hoped she could sense how much he cared for her because he’d never be able to put these feelings into words properly. 

 

Expressing such tender emotions like the ones now welling up inside of him wasn’t something he was made to do. Hell, even the idea of trying to tell her what this had meant, how she made him feel...Well, it was a more terrifying concept than marching into battle where they were outnumbered a hundred to one. So, he kept his mouth shut and let his hands run soothingly over her soft skin, hoping with every fiber of his being that she’d somehow just sense it and know.

 

They stayed like that for a long time, neither saying a word and just savoring the warmth and comfort the other provided. A part of him never wanted to pull away, but like all good things, he knew this too had to eventually come to an end, and he’d be unwise to let himself read too much into this. Feelings like this, wanting things he couldn’t have - those things were dangerous for both of them. Her quiet sigh of contentment brought him out of his reverie and he couldn’t help but smile tenderly down at her. 

 

“Cody?” She finally asked, her voice uncharacteristically timid.

 

“Hm?” He hummed, hands still lightly caressing her sides.

 

“Did you…” she hesitated, choosing her next words carefully. “Did you like that? What we just did, I mean?”

 

Cody couldn’t help but chuckle. “Do you really need to ask?” He could feel her relax a bit but when she didn’t speak again for a long moment he elaborated with a soft kiss to her back lek, hoping he wasn’t overstepping by kissing her now that they’d both calmed down. “I really liked it.”

 

She sighed, purring her contentment at both his kiss and his answer. “So, um, do you think you might…” she trailed off, hesitant once more. “Do you think you might want to do it again?”

 

His fingers flexed in surprise on her sides and the words tumbled from his mouth before he could yank them back in. “Right now ?”

 

She snorted out a laugh and bumped her hips playfully back against him. “Maybe not right this second, but if you’re ready to go…”

 

He huffed out a laugh, tightening his grip just a little and holding her hips still. “Believe me, I’d like to, but I think I’m gonna need a few minutes.” 

 

He couldn’t believe she’d really asked him that and his mind was reeling at the possibilities that suggestion erected, but a part of him still found it hard to process that this had been anything more than a one time thing. He might be about to make things really awkward, but if there was ever a time he needed clarification it was now. 

 

“Are you saying you really want to do this again...with me?”

 

Ahsoka turned her body and dropped to a sitting position on his desk, carefully avoiding the sizable puddle of blue liquid interspersed with white stripes from their volatile releases. Cody’s eyes darted swiftly to the space between her thighs, but the tentacle was gone, no visible evidence it had ever existed even as she spread her legs wide and tugged his hips forward to stand in between them.


“That is exactly what I’m saying, Cody. If you want to, I mean. Only maybe next time…” she whispered as she gently pulled his head down to hers, lips already parting. “Maybe next time I’ll bring some protection.”

Notes:

Thank you so much for reading!! We can hardly wait to hear what you think! 💕😊