Actions

Work Header

Unsuspecting Bystander

Summary:

Despite being married for many years, Taehyung and Jungkook still love to fuck in every corner of the house. Their hormonal son loves to secretly watch.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter Text

"F-fuck... right there baby", Gyubin hears his mom stutter out, followed by the wet sounds of his step-father fucking into her.

He continues to listen as his mother's moans become higher in pitch and more frequent, quickly becoming short staccatos of unabashed pleasure.

He strains his ears to hear the tell-tale signs of his parents' orgasms, the rhythm of his step-father's thrusts losing its previous steady tempo and becoming more and more hastened as his grunts become audibly harsher.

"Fuck, Taehyung. You're my beautiful little cumdump aren't you, baby?" Gyubin hears his step-father speak in an authoritative tone, to which his mother immediately moans lustfully.

"Y-yes! Yes, please fill my pussy with your cum. I-I need it so bad."

Gyubin can feel his shorts getting impossibly tighter, despite going commando tonight.

"That's right, Tae. I'm the only one who is ever going to fuck this sweet pussy, understood? Your little hole was made only for my dick."

Gyubin can feel his heartbeat drumming faster and faster, can feel the excitment of listening to his parents fuck so frantically under the notion that their son is asleep- when in reality, he is standing in front of their door, recording the sweet moans of their love-making to add to his jerk off collection.

Gyubin continues to hold his breath, refusing to make even a slight sound, in fear that he will get caught witnessing how his step-father Jungkook is tearing his mom's pussy apart.

As a hormonal teenage boy who has witnessed these fuck sessions countless times throughout the years, he can no longer focus on the morality of his predicament but instead is consumed by the overwhelming desire to imagine what his parents would look like behind these very doors. Would his parents be in positions that he has only seen in hardcore porn? Would his mother constantly succumb to her desire of being dominated by her husband? Or would she sometimes take the reins, constantly switching it up for his step-father who is known to love a challenge.

Gyubin swallows as quietly as he can as he brings his slightly shaking hand holding the recording device as close to the door as possible, trying to capture every sound.

"I'm so cl-close, fuck! You're gonna make my pussy cum again, Gukkie", Gyubin hears his mom whimper out as the sound of the headboard being slammed against the wall repeatedly gets so loud, he's amazed the wall hasn't given out and collapsed by the sheer force of his step-father's thrusts.

"Good girl, cum on my dick. I want your sopping-wet cum to fucking soak my cock", Gyubin hears a loud slap resound through the room and his mom's loud cry before her staccato-like moans turn into a long wail, her voice shaking with pleasure.

"Gukkie! Gukkie! Oh! F-fuck Gukkie..." Gyubin can feel his ears go red and his heart beat impossibly faster as he witnesses his mom cumming for the second time tonight.

"Yes, baby. Just like that. I'm gonna cum deep in your pussy now, okay? Give you all the milk you deserve. You were taking my dick so well today. I'm so proud of you". Gyubin can hear the slopping kisses of his parents as his father's grunts become deeper and his mom's whines can be heard as she begs for her husband to fill up her pussy.

After a few thrusts and another slap, Gyubin listens to his step-father groan and his thrusts become slower before the sound of the springy bed comes to a halt.

Gyubin holds his breath just for a while longer, waiting to hear the sounds of his mother's panting die down and the sounds of kissing to resume- this time less sloppy and more slow-paced. He closes his eyes as he imagines his step-father pulling his wet dick out of his mother's sopping pussy, filled to the brim with her own cum as well as remnants of his step-father's.

He imagines his step-father pushing a rough finger in, smearing the white stickiness all over her pussy lips and rubbing the finger back and forth across her folds, as he hears his mother giggle cutely, followed by a strained moan. "Stop that, you menace. I'm oversensitive!" Gyubin hears his mother exclaim with a pout in her voice and he hears his step-father chuckle.

"I love seeing how your soft folds turn so red after I tear your pussy apart." Gyubin hears a light smack, assuming his mother has light-heartedly slapped her husband's hand away, in fake appall at his vulgar language.

"Oh, hush. Now you're just embarrassing me", his mother Taehyung says.

Gyubin hears the sound of another kiss, effectively shutting Taehyung up. He stops the audio recording and softly places it into his pocket, still trying not to make a single noise.

This was always the trickiest part. Trying to walk away from his parents' bedroom door without getting caught. Thankfully, the floors aren't too squeaky and he is very light on his feet. But the constant sound of his heart beating out of his chest always adds to the fear that he will be heard. That his rapid breaths or constant swallowing will give his presence away.

He hears some footsteps heading towards what seems like the opposite direction of where he stands.

His assumption is proven correct when he hears the faucet of his parents' bathroom being turned on. He hears another set of footsteps-presumably his mother's- following in that direction. Taking this as an opportunity to run away- as his parents go to their bathroom to wash up- he hurriedly but noiselessly rushes back to his room across the hall.

Gyubin softly shuts the door of his room and locks it before immediately heading to his desk and grabbing his earbuds. He puts them in his ears and lays on his bed, flinging off his restricting shorts across the room to access his raging hard-on.

As a sixteen-year old boy, he has masturbated several times. But unlike other boys his age, he clicks play to the newest addition to his collection, automatically titled "Video 45".

The forty-fifth video he was able to personally record of his parents fucking. Of his step-father dicking his mom down so well that she cums every time.

Gyubin grabs a hold of his shaft and listens to the sweet moans of his mom. His sweet, caring, hardworking mom who has taken care of him everyday and never lets him feel abandoned. Who took on many jobs at once when his biological father left him at the age of 8 months. Who refused to let the charming younger man named Jungkook- who everyone believed was a heartthrob- to take him out on a date, in fear that his son would be dejected. Gyubin had to convince his mom several times that she deserved it. She deserved a second chance at love. And so did he.

He deserved a father figure in his life who could take care of him in ways his mom couldn't. Who could teach him things his mother had limited knowledge about.

Eventually, his mom gave in, though it may have been more because of Jungkook's incessant advances: the flowers everyday, the hand-written love letters, his mother's favorite take-out waiting for the both of them every night for dinner.

Gyubin was very excited as a little boy to finally have a father, someone to call dad, someone to write letters to for Father's Day. And most importantly, someone besides himself who would put a bright smile on his mother's face everyday.

Little did he know that the love he felt for his new father would be a different kind of love than his mother had for her new husband. He was too young to understand at first. That the "I love you"s exchanged between him and his parents held different meanings. That the sultry looks they gave each other were different from the looks of adoration and admiration he gave them.

The first time it happened was when he was eight.

 

 

Taehyung and Jungkook still had unstable jobs and hadn't settled down financially yet so the three of them had only one room to sleep in together. Of course, this allowed for constant cuddle sessions and hours of reading books to Gyubin, which brought on a harmonious bond and thousands of beautiful memories.

But when Gyubin started getting older and bigger, his parents thought it would be a good idea to get a twin size bed just for him. Gyubin was so grateful and of course, he'd still be sleeping in the same room as them, just on his own space.

This meant that he didn't have to be constantly squished between his parents and feel suffocated while trying to sleep, but he'd still be in his parents' presence when he felt scared and woke up from a nightmare. It was the perfect arrangement.

The day of his mom's birthday when he was eight years old, Gyubin awoke to sounds he had never heard before. But instantly, his body had him locked in place and holding his breath to hear better. He could tell they were sounds from his parents, but he couldn't exactly pinpoint what was the cause of their heavy breathing and his mother's whiny whimpers.

He had seen his step-father coming back home after a heavy workout, panting and all sweaty numerous times. He had also seen his mother frantically wiping away sweat and trying to calm down her breathing while doing at-home yoga activities before.

But what he was hearing at this moment was a little bit different than just strenuous exercise. The sounds he heard that were emitted from his parents were almost filled with sinful pleasure, and it definitely sounded like something he wasn't supposed to be witnessing.

Gyubin slowly opened his eyes, resisting the urge to rub them awake as he struggled to keep his breath at a steady pace- what would be normal if he was still asleep. He slowly averted his eyes towards the bedside nightstand, where he knew the analog clock would be located. 2:46 it read.

It was wayyy past his bedtime. So why weren't his parents sleeping? And why weren't they being quiet so that he could sleep peacefully before waking up for school tomorrow? Actually, the more he listened, it sounded like they were trying to stay quiet. It sounded like the grunts and whimpers tumbling from their lips were restrained, as if they didn't want him to hear.

Then, Gyubin heard a high-pitched moan, much louder than the others that had been heard before it.

"Shhh, you're going to wake him", he heard his step-father say. Him? Was he talking about me? Gyubin's heart started beating faster at the prospect that he was supposed to be asleep, but instead he was awake, listening to whatever his father didn't want him to hear.

"I can't help it. You-you're just fucking me so good, baby", Gyubin heard his mother mewl and immediately felt his face blush. Did his mommy just say a curse word? He knew he would be grounded if he ever uttered such profanities in front of her but here she was saying it so blatantly. Is that why father didn't want him to hear?

In addition to the sounds of his parents' moans and whimpers, the escalating sound of wet slopping was heard- almost as if someone was constantly slapping around in pool water and listening to it slosh around. Gyubin also started to notice how his parent's bed was shaking and making squeaky noises.

"You dirty slut. I can feel you throbbing around my dick. You love the prospect of getting caught, don't you? You want your son to wake up and hear what a slut you're being for my cock." Gyubin almost audibly gasps as he hears the vulgar language coming from his step-father's strained voice, but he wills himself to stay completely still and quiet.

He definitely knew by now that he was not meant to witness his parent's activities and they would not be content when they realized he was awake.

Gyubin slowly tilts his head to the side, just barely, so that he can make out what exactly is happening on the other side of the room. As his eyes have adjusted to the darkness of the room, he can make out the perturbing scene in front of him.

His mother is above his step-father, in his lap, bouncing up and down. His step-father, Jungkook, is on his back, two pillows below his head, and has his hands on Taehyung's waist- almost as if he is guiding her hips up and down. Gyubin can now tell that the wet sounds he had been hearing were timed perfectly with every downward movement of his mom bouncing in Jungkook's lap.

Gyubin's jaw goes slack as he also makes the realization that his mother is completely naked and her usually concealed breasts are in full view, bouncing in tune with her hips.

He watches as Jungkook takes one of those full breasts in his hands, squeezing the nipple in a rough manner. "Oh! Jungkook", Gyubin hears his mother cry out softly, still trying to stay quiet but evidently finding it difficult to. Jungkook sits up and replaces the hand on Taehyung's breast with his mouth, latching on to the nipple, and Gyubin hears more squelching noises added to the wet sounds of the bouncing from his step-father's lap.

He imagines that his step-father is sucking on his mother's breast, possibly drinking her warm milk like he used to do when he was breastfeeding. Of course, he has no recollection of this but he is old enough to understand the concept of drinking a mother's breastmilk. Gyubin gulps and feels his heartbeat becoming infinitely more erratic, a strange sensation overwhelming him.

At this point, his mother has both her hands laying flat on the bed behind her as she continues to bounce on her husband's lap and Jungkook has started to lift his hips upwards as well, imitating a thrusting motion. His mother's whines have increased in volume and pitch before her arms seem to give out and she falls flat on her back.

Gyubin watches as Jungkook follows her down towards the bed and instead of having her in his lap as before, Jungkook is now between Taehyung's legs, looking down at her.

"Please fuck me good, Gukkie.. Pound my wet pussy", Taehyung mutters quietly but both Jungkook and Gyubin hear her loud and clear.

"That's a good girl, my pretty little doll wants her pretty pussy to be fucked real good does she? Doesn't even care if her son could hear, just wants to be fucked stupid is that right?" Gyubin hears a long, strangled moan from his mother as a response and watches on as his step-father proceeds to buck his hips forward and back repeatedly, each time making a wet slapping sound with his mother's privates.

Jungkook grabs a hold of each of Taehyung's ankles and pulls them towards his shoulders, effectively stretching his wife's legs straight out and widening the area between her thighs. Little does Gyubin understand that this allows his mom's pretty taint to be on full display for Jungkook as he fucks in and out of her deliciously.

At this point, Taehyung's moans have risen to the highest level yet, almost dangerously close to being sobs.

"What a naughty little doll, aren't you? Can't even shut up for one night while your son is sleeping right across from you, just can't stop begging for your tight little hole to be ruined, huh?" Jungkook spits out before increasing the pace of his thrusts.

Gyubin watches as his parents' whole mattress is moved slowly, inch by inch across the floor, as his step-father's powerful thrusts move the whole bed. "I-I'm cumming.. Oh! Fuck, baby, I'm cumming! I'm cummi-" Gyubin hears his mother chant repeatedly and watches as her whole body- particularly her legs- seem to shake and her arms thrash around, trying to hold onto her husband's hair, shoulders, back, and eventually the sheets behind her.

Jungkook continues to thrust and Gyubin hears his low groans, watches how he leans down to kiss his mother, a successful attempt to quiet her moans. Eventually, Jungkook is thrusting so hard, that it would have been impossible for Gyubin to sleep through all this noise.

Gyubin breathes harshly through his nose, refusing to make even a peep as he watches his step-father ruthlessly bang his penis into his mother, who has at this point taken to rubbing her own nipples frantically, pleading with her husband, "Please fill my pussy, baby. Give me your load!"

He watches as his step-father lets out a low growl and his hips begin to falter, the previously frenzied pace switching to quick, merciless thrusts. Gyubin's eyes widen as he witnesses Jungkook shoving his whole penis into Taehyung, in a motion that resembles him emptying everything he has into her. Gyubin's young mind can't help but to think his step-father has peed in his mother, undoubtedly peeing inside her for many seconds, during which he is frozen in shock.

Many whimpers come out of Taehyung's mouth before her lips are captured by Jungkook's. Gyubin watches on as Jungkook wraps his mom's legs around his waist before turning them over so that she lays on him again- this time not bouncing wildly on his penis.

They kiss languidly until Gyubin hears his step-father's voice, filled with the love he is used to witnessing between them, "Happy birthday, princess."

Even though he can't see very well in this darkness, Gyubin just knows that his mother has on that goofy smile she only shows to him and Jungkook. "Thank you baby, that was amazing", she says in a dreamy manner and his parents continue to kiss, seeming to calm down from their rigorous exercise.

Gyubin's heartbeat, however, had not calmed down a bit and he was beyond shocked. He didn't quite understand what he had been witnessing for the past almost half hour as the clock now read 3:13.

Although he should have been fast asleep by now in order to be wide awake for school the next day, Gyubin didn't feel tired at all. He felt so confused and scandalized by the events that just transpired in front of him.

Little did he know that this would just be the start of many years dabbling in his favorite hobby- watching his parents fuck.

 

 

As time had naturally passed and Gyubin created many more memories of his childhood, that day when he was eight years old was pushed to the back of his brain and was no longer recollected frequently. That is, until another fated day one year later.

By now, he understood what sex was to a certain extent and enjoyed the crude humor of his fellow friends who would pretend to hump their desks and make unbefitting moaning sounds to annoy their teachers and fellow female classmates.

He understood that as he gets older, he will be able to take care of his sexual needs and it will not be such a taboo, hush-hush topic. He also realized that his parents must partake in these activities as well, since he was sure of their love for each other and their attraction to one another.

However, upon confiding in his friends, he realized that it is uncommon to actually see your parents having sex in front of you, unabashedly fucking frantically as you sleep in the same room as them. The most similar experience any of his friends had to his own was when Sookyun had heard his mother's moans from her room across the hall. Many of Gyubin's other classmates had experienced similar circumstances but not had an actual visual representation of the act of love his parents partook in.

Somehow, the revelation didn't bother him at all. In fact, he felt a hot sensation course through him the next time he caught his parents in the act.

 

He was supposed to go to Sookyun's house to have a play date and sleepover. Their parents were close and entrusted their kids to each other's houses frequently. Taehyung had even packed extra snacks in Gyubin's backpack that morning, reminding him to share with his friend and be on his best behavior in front of Sookyun's parents. Jungkook had feigned distraught at letting Gyubin sleepover his friend's house, making silly remarks such as, "You love his parents more than us don't you!" and "Don't leeeave!! Mommy and I will miss you too much!!"

Gyubin had just giggled and rolled his eyes half-heartedly. "Oh, come on dad. It's just for tonight!"

Jungkook had immediately responded with a exaggerated pout and huffed, "That's what you promised last time!", he whined in a childish tone.

"Gukkie, you're gonna make him late for school!" Taehyung had come to Gyubin's rescue and gave him a quick peck on the forehead. "Come on honey, put your shoes on, hurry."

Of course his parents had not expected him to be back at the house at 5pm, letting himself in the house with his spare key.

Apparently, Sookyun's older sister decided to make a surprise visit from college so her family wanted to spend what limited time they could with her. Although Gyubin was dejected that he couldn't play with Sookyun's new dinosaur figurines he had shown off, he knew it would be rude to intrude on Sookyun's precious family time- especially upon seeing how excited Sookyun seemed to be to see his sister after so long.

Sookyun's parents had tried to contact Jungkook and Taehyung but they didn't answer their phones. Sookyun's mom had kindly decided to save them the trouble and just drove Gyubin to his house, which was how he was able to arrive safely and open the door for himself.

Just as he was about to call out for his parents while taking off his shoes, a wicked idea came to his mind. He giggled to himself as he decided to try to scare them, excited to see their reactions if he just jumped into their bedroom screaming, "Surprise!"

He knew they must be in their bedroom since their car was parked outside but they weren't in the living room or kitchen.

Gyubin quickly placed his backpack on the rack beside the couch and tiptoed to the bedroom. The closer he got, however, the faster his heart started to beat as he started to register some strange sounds behind the door of the room which was left slightly ajar.

He immediately started to blush as he recalled the early morning of his mother's birthday a year ago, when she had been moaning in clearly blissful pleasure and his step-father had been ramming his penis in and out of his mother's vagina.

No way, Gyubin thought to himself as he realized what his parents must be doing in their room.

Of course his parents would have taken this perfect opportunity of him being away from the house to have some much-needed alone time for themselves.

Understanding that he is posing as an intruder on their love-making session, Gyubin keeps his footsteps light as curiosity gets the best of him and he steps closer and closer to the bedroom.

He takes a peek into the room through the space between the slightly ajar door and frame and can't help but to let out a startled gasp. Unlike the first time he caught them fucking, this time, his mother is on all fours.

She has her wrists tied to the headboard by his step-father's black necktie he wears everyday to his job. Although the tie is firmly keeping her wrists in place- judging by the way her arms are placed high above her head- she is gripping the headboard tightly with her hands clutching the rails of the headboard. Her palms must be very sweaty, he notes, as he sees her grip constantly slip, but she still manages to hold on.

His step-father, on the other hand, is right behind Taehyung, gripping her ass with both hands and thrusting in and out of his wife.

Taehyung is moaning- so much louder than the first time he caught them in the middle of the night- into her pillow as Jungkook keeps a steady pace. Taehyung's whole chest is pressed against the mattress, but her ass is high in the air, the arch of her back looking almost uncomfortable.

Jungkook raises his right hand and slaps Taehyung's right buttcheek, the sharp sound resounding throughout the entire house, followed by Taehyung's cries. Gyubin's jaw drops and he struggles to keep his breathing at bay, refusing to move even an inch.

"Y-yes Gukkie! Fuck, that feels so good." Gyubin feels his ears getting extremely hot and knows he has the harshest blush ever on his face at the moment. He watches as Jungkook raises both hands, smacking them both down alternately, landing ten more smacks on his mother's red butt.

"Ah! D-don't stop, baby. Oh, fuck!" Taehyung continues to moan and Gyubin watches as Jungkook's pace becomes quicker.

Gyubin feels his rapid heartbeat thrumming even throughout his fingertips and can't even swallow properly, his jaw still hanging wide open at the sight.

He watches on as Jungkook lands one more smack on Taehyung's ass before taking each of her ankles in his hand and lifting them up off the bed, into the air, as he leans back on his knees. In this position, Taehyung is completely exposed and Jungkook has complete control over her body, his grip on her ankles controlling her to move up and down on his dick in timing with his harsh thrusts.

"Gukkie!" Taehyung all but screams out. "Oh my fucking- oh! Shit, baby! Right there, right there" she chants over and over as Jungkook rams into her again and again.

"Yea? Is your tight little pussy getting filled with my cock? Whose little pussy is this, huh? Tell me", Jungkook groans out, never letting up his pace.

"Oh, Gukkie. It's yours, fuck! All yours baby", Taehyung moans.

Another sharp slap is smacked onto her ass, eliciting the loudest moan from her yet. "Fucking louder, baby. I want everyone to hear how much you love to have your greedy little cunt stuffed with my cock. Let everyone hear who can satisfy you like this. Who can tame your tempting little pussy when you want to be stuffed full, huh?" Jungkook growls out, letting go of his grip on Taehyung's right ankle before gripping her hair and pulling her face off the pillow.

"Jungkook! Oh, Jungkook! Y-you! Only you c-can fuck my pussy so well, ah! It's all yours, baby... it's all- ah!- this pussy is yours to use", Taehyung screams as Gyubin watches Jungkook snatch her whole body off the bed, instead allowing her back to be completely against his chest as he pounds ruthlessly into her from behind.

The position looks uncomfortable to Gyubin, as his mother's wrists are still tied to the headboard. The arch of her body, though, proves otherwise. Jungkook continues to have a death grip on Taehyung's hair, pulling her head back enough that she can lean it on his shoulder as he tilts down and sucks bruises on her exposed neck.

Jungkook lets go of his hold on Taehyung's other ankle with his left hand and brings it instead to Taehyung's breast, pinching her nipple. Taehyung's moans increase in volume as her nipple gets attacked by Jungkook's eager fingers.

Jungkook uses his grip in Taehyung's hair to turn her head towards his face, kissing her fiercely. She reciprocates passionately and moans into his mouth. Gyubin stares as Taehyung bounces herself against Jungkook's dick, both of his hands gripping her breasts at this point. Taehyung twists her upper body to face Jungkook, making it easier for him to bring her impossibly closer as their heated kiss becomes sloppier and full of more passion. Jungkook continuously twists her nipples with his fingers, tweaking them and rubbing them ferociously.

Gyubin swallows as he watches in awe, how his parents are writhing against each other in perfect timing. He keeps as still as possible, not even daring to take a step closer to the door, afraid that any slight sound of his footstep would be audible through the slightly ajar door.

He sees his step-father bring one hand- that was previously abusing his mother's nipple- to her vagina, rubbing it earnestly. Gyubin can hear the sloshing of the juices coming out of her, and can only imagine how wet she is from where he stands. He listens as his step-father's fingers probably become covered in her slick and become more and more slippery the faster he rubs them against her vagina.

Almost as if Jungkook can hear his thoughts, he grunts, "Fuck, look at how wet you are for me, darling. You're positively soaked, coating my dick so deliciously. I want to get a taste of you."

Gyubin hears his mother whine as Jungkook pulls his penis out of her and lays her on the bed.

Now she is flat on her back, her arms high above her head as the bounds of her wrists pull her body taut. His step-father positions himself so that his face is now hovering over her private area, his expression one of excitement as if he is about to eat the most delicious meal he's had in years.

"Please hurry, I'm so fucking close", Taehyung begs as she bucks her hips up towards his face, Jungkook's hands preoccupied with spreading her legs wide. Jungkook has a visibly tight grip on each of the insides of her thighs as he pushes them up until his wife's body is literally bent in half.

"Shhhh, I'll make you cum all over my tongue, don't you worry", Jungkook promises. Taehyung lets out a desperate moan at that before screeching in pure bliss when Jungkook plunges his face into her pussy.

Gyubin watches as Jungkook eats his mom out, slurping her up continuously while looking directly up at her. Although Taehyung tries to meet his lustful gaze, she eventually ends up throwing her head back against the mattress, open-mouthed and eyes tightly closed. She can't seem to stop the whines and moans flowing freely from her lips, especially when Jungkook changes from sucking all around her insides, to bobbing his head up and down as he plunges his tongue in and out of her.

"Jungkook! Fuck!" Taehyung screams and Gyubin watches in amazement at how his mother's legs- which are still dangling above her- seem to uncontrollably shake. Gyubin watches as his mother seems to have tremors which rack through her whole body and her head thrashes back and forth.

"Oh, baby, oh fuck! Ju-Jungkook! I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming, baby. Please don't stop, oh fuck!" Taehyung moans loudly. Gyubin stares as his mother grips the headboard with both of her hands and uses it as leverage to lift her hips off the mattress, bucking her vagina into his step-father's face.

Jungkook doesn't seem to relent his ministrations, but rather grips Taehyung ass cheeks and helps lift her hips, so that her entire lower body is in the air, fucking up into his awaiting mouth, which continues to fuck into her hole. "Baby! Oh, baby! Jungkook! Oh my fucking- fuck! Jungkook! I can't- can't, oh! I can't stop fucking cumming", Taehyung moans in absolute bliss as she keeps rutting herself against Jungkook's face. Jungkook groans and keeps lapping at her pussy, not letting her hips down but encouraging her to chase more pleasure.

"G-gukkie! P-please, fuck. I-I'm cumming so much", Taehyung whimpers and eventually plops her hips back down against the mattress, spasms running through her body as her thighs begin to close tightly around Jungkook's face from the overstimulation. Jungkook, however, doesn't let up. Instead, Gyubin notes that he seems more riled up, judging by his tense posture and the fiery look in his eyes. His step-father was always known as one to never back down.

"B-baby, no more. Please! Oh, Gukkie, it-it's too much", Taehyung whimpers as her attempts to close her legs together fail when Jungkook keeps reopening them with his strong hands.

Gyubin swallows as he sees the way Jungkook presses sloppy kisses full of tongue along the rim of his mother's vagina, blowing on the inside before going back to kissing it. "Gukkie!" Gyubin watches as Jungkook gives his mom his signature smirk but doesn't stop. Taehyung starts to pull on the restraints of her wrists to no avail, but desperate moans continue to tumble from her lips.

"Come on, darling. You can give me one more, right? I just love the taste of you on my tongue so much, I can't seem to stop. Besides, we have all night. Why stop now?", Jungkook asks in a teasing tone, before going back to slurping his wife.

Gyubin can see his mom's body shaking in anticipation. She seems to be in a constant state of pleasure, although she kept voicing that she wanted to stop. Taehyung whines again, but before she can deny her husband of his request, Jungkook drops her thighs and places his hands on her tummy, tracing her belly all around.

"You can do that for me, right sweetheart? You're gonna be a good little girl for me? Let me use your little cunt until all you'll ever think about is my mouth, my cock, owning your pussy?" Taehyung whimpers and to Gyubin's shock, nods shyly.

"Y-yes... This is your pussy. Do whatever you want with it", Taehyung moans out before slowly opening her legs wide again, giving her husband full access.

"That's a good girl", Jungkook replies as he traces his fingers all over her stomach before leading them up to her breasts. He teases them again with the pads of his thumbs, staring down at her in admiration. "Fuck, your tits are absolutely perfect. I bet Gyubin would suck on them all day and night when he was little, huh?" Gyubin's eyes widen at the mention of his name.

He hears Taehyung giggle before lightly nudging Jungkook away with her foot. "Shut up", she murmurs.

Jungkook chuckles as he reaches above her head to remove the tie from her wrists. "I'm being serious. He would probably suck you dry and refuse to unlatch from you. No one would be able to resist your juicy titties. Fuck, I'm getting jealous just thinking about it. I'm sure he was able to taste heaven any time you'd give him your tits, huh?"

Jungkook took Taehyung's hands to wrap around the back of his neck as he bent down to latch onto one of her nipples. "G-gukkie", Taehyung moans. "Shut the fuck up and go back to fucking me, you dork". Jungkook chuckles as he slowly grinds against her mound, tonguing the other nipple now to give it attention.

"Just think about what poor little Gyubin's reaction would be if he saw how mommy is offering up her pretty titties so willingly to me. Do you think he'd want to get a taste again?" Taehyung moans and covers her slowly reddening face. "Jungkook, if you don't shut the fuck up".

Gyubin swears his heart cannot possibly beat any faster as he hears his step-father's dirty talk. Him sucking on his mother's breasts? Why would his step-father imagine that? Why does his mother seem to be getting pleasure from his step-father's words? Why are they talking about him in the middle of having sex? Gyubin feels weird inside but he cannot decipher whether it's a bad weird or a good weird.

Taehyung has now wrapped her legs fully around Jungkook's waist, her arms around his neck as they kiss passionately. "Imagine how little Gyu would feel if he came home and saw his mother being fucked open like this. You'd want him to watch, wouldn't you? You'd want him to witness how good I can fuck you. How much pleasure I give you, unlike anything his father could ever give", Jungkook grits out as he enters Taehyung again, fucking her deep and slow.

"Fuck, Gukkie", Taehyung moans against his mouth, their pants being exchanged between heated kisses.

"That's right. You would get off on the thought of him being able to see you like this; your tight, delicious little hole being filled by my cock, and no one else's". Taehyung lets out another loud moan, her grip on her husband getting tighter as Jungkook's thrusts get harder, each thrust resounding through the room as a sloppy smack.

"Oh fuck, Jungkook! Just like that", Taehyung whimpers. "You're the only one who can fuck me like this, make me cum over and over. You make me feel so good, baby", she repeats like a mantra, spurring Jungkook on.

"Yea? My cock is the best you've ever had isn't it? That asshole could never compare to me. Nobody else deserves this pussy. It's all mine. All. Fucking. Mine." Jungkook pounds each word into her, emphasizing them with harsh thrusts. Taehyung's moans become higher in pitch as Jungkook gives her his dick just right.

He leans up so that both of his hands have a firm grip on the top of the headboard, looking down at Taehyung as he slams in and out of her, the force of his thrusts forcing her body up the bed. "Jungkook!" Taehyung keeps her fingers locked behind Jungkook's neck as he continues to slam into her, her breasts bouncing wildly at the treatment.

Gyubin gulps as he watches how his step-father's thrusts become sporadic. Jungkook is almost bouncing up and down at this point, slamming his cock in and out of Taehyung's squelching pussy, the bed screeching due to the rough actions. Taehyung has to block her head with her hands against the headboard to prevent her head from slamming against it as Jungkook's repeated actions causes her to shift higher and higher up the bed. Her full breasts are bouncing around wildly and her moans have filled the entire house. Gyubin is sure that their neighbors could definitely hear his parents as well.

"I love the feeling of your pussy sucking me in, baby. I'm gonna fucking bust inside you. Fill you to the brim with my cum. You want that, beautiful?" Taehyung nods her head frantically, begging with high-pitch squeals. "Oh, please! I wanna feel your hot cum. G-gukkie, please cum inside. I need you so bad", Taehyung moans and bucks her hips upwards in time with Jungkook's ruthless thrusts. Gyubin hears his step-father utter a "Fuck" before gripping Taehyung's waist tightly and slamming frantically into her, without rhythm.

Gyubin feels sweat dripping down his back as he watches Jungkook and Taehyung's writhing bodies on their bed, seeking their climax together. Eventually, Taehyung lets out the most lewd sound Gyubin could have never imagined his mom could make, and Jungkook follows with a grunt, his hips slamming unrelentingly into Taehyung before he groans and slams into her one, two, three more times. Taehyung's whole body shakes as Jungkook lays his body on hers, wrapping his arms around her.

Gyubin realizes that they must have finished, because his step-father is no longer slamming his penis into his mom like a madman. The air is now filled with sounds of their gasps, rather than the lustful screams of his mother and the slapping noises of their privates coming in contact with each other.

His parents' lips join and Gyubin watches as Jungkook's tongue goes in and out of his mother's, their kiss filled with satisfied sounds flowing from their lips. When Jungkook pulls away, Gyubin can see the smirk he has on his face as he looks down at his mother. Gyubin can see his mom's already red face become even redder, most probably from embarrassment.

Jungkook leans down and presses kisses along Taehyung's stomach, kissing lower and lower until he reaches her taint. Gyubin swallows as he sees Jungkook opening the lips of her vagina and white liquid flowing from within.

"Would you look at that", he says in an almost gleeful manner. Gyubin feels as though his step-father is speaking to him, telling him to look at his mother's vagina, which he blatantly does through the crack of the door. He sees how puffy it looks and how it seems to be twitching non-stop.

Taehyung covers her face with her hands and closes her legs together in a bashful conduct. "Ah, ah. None of that, darling", Jungkook tsks. "Did you think we were done here?"

Gyubin hears the surprised gasp from his mother as she looks down at Jungkook from between her legs. "B-but Gukkie... I'm so fucking sore right now." Jungkook tsks again and leaves fleeting touches around Taehyung's vagina. "You said this was my pussy, right? That I could do whatever I wanted with it? Well, I want to play with it a little longer. Is there a problem with that?" Jungkook taunts and Gyubin's jaw opens in shock. His step-father really was merciless.

"G-guk. I can't handle any more", Taehyung pouts but doesn't do anything to push her husband away as Jungkook's fleeting fingers across her stomach flow toward her hole. "Yes you can, baby. And you will. Because this is my pussy to use and you will just take what I give, understood?"

When Taehyung doesn't give a response besides a quiet moan, Jungkook thumbs at her vagina teasingly. "Understood?!", Jungkook repeats, to which Taehyung immediately replies with a "Yes! Oh, fuck yes". Jungkook grins and continues to thumb the top of her cunt, "That's what I thought."

That is how Gyubin gets an aching in his legs and neck- and another place he doesn't quite understand yet- as he stands completely still. He stands in place, without even moving a muscle, as he watches his step-father finger and tongue-fuck his mother once again. She is "played with" as Jungkook promised, until she is brought to another screaming orgasm. At this point, Gyubin's throat is beyond dry and his mind is racing a mile a minute.

Gyubin doesn't know how long he had been standing there, from the moment he discovered what his parents were doing when he tried to surprise them, to now as he watches his mom snuggle with her husband, fast asleep.

She is laying on one of his arms, her face pressed into his chest, one thigh over his waist. Jungkook has his other arm wrapped tightly around her, encasing her body against his, with his nose pressed into her hair. Now that they seem to be sleeping peacefully with the knowledge that he is also sleeping over at Sookyun's, Gyubin doesn't know what to do. He knows that he definitely shouldn't announce his arrival now. It is evidently way too late for that surprise jump-scare he wanted to do. He can't go back to Sookyun's to sleepover and he can't just walk into the room to sleep in his bed without letting his parents know that he was at home in the first place.

Gyubin makes a quick, hasty decision in his franticness to move away from his parents' door. Heart beating rapidly, he scurries back to the living room where he grabs his backpack off the rack and puts his shoes back on. Gyubin opens the front door as quietly as possible before stepping out of the house and closing the door again with minimal noise.

He lets out a huge sigh and wipes away the sweat that had collected on his forehead. He gulps and wishes he had taken a sip of water before coming out but it was too late now. With sweaty palms and a fast-beating heart, Gyubin walks toward his neighbor's house where the elderly woman Mrs Lee lived.

Although he didn't know how he would explain why he wanted to sleep there for tonight, he was sure she wouldn't question him too much. She was a sweet old lady who would definitely open her home for him to sleep in for a night.

Replaying the vivid images of his step-father on top of his mom over and over again in his head, he makes it to Mrs Lee's house before knocking rapidly on her door. When it opens, Gyubin sees Mrs Lee's confused expression be replaced by a pleasant smile.

"Binnie! Good to see you walking about with your cute little backpack on. Where are your parents?" Gyubin gulps and gives her a hesitant smile, trying to hastily spew out an excuse for why he would be here without his parents. "I- you see- they- I mean", Gyubin stutters before sniffling and letting out little tears at how overwhelmed he felt after what he witnessed and how scared he is at the prospect of getting caught. Add to that the embarrassment of practically running away when he had nowhere else to go and Mrs Lee's patient expression overwhelmed him.

"Oh! Deary me. Come in, child, come in", Mrs Lee waves Gyubin in and takes off his backpack for him before closing the door behind him.

Gyubin is led to Mrs Lee's rocking chair as he sniffles and wipes his eyes with the back of his hand. He is so shocked by his own outburst and embarrassed, feeling awkward about how he's going to explain his presence here and the random outburst to Mrs Lee. She hands him a little chocolate milk bottle from the pack that she claimed to save just for him the last time he stopped by with his parents for Thanksgiving. He takes it with a small "Thank you" and tries to wrack his brain for any excuse he could come up with.

"Oh, you poor thing. Had a little fight with your parents, did ya? Did they yell at you about schoolwork? Is that it? Oh, you poor little bumblebee", Mrs Lee pets his hair and gives him a tissue to wipe his tears. Gyubin just stares shell-shocked at her. "W-what?" he mutters in confusion.

Mrs Lee just looks back at him with an all-knowing look, as if she can read his mind or something. "Oh, I may be an old grandma now, but I was once a young mother with silly little children like you", she says, giving him a little boop on the nose. "You must have gotten into some kind of trouble so you decided to run away and seek refuge in my humble abode, didn't cha?" she asks with a little chuckle.

W-wha?" Gyubin repeats, confusion momentarily stopping his embarrassment.

"Oh, you don't have to lie to me. I'll keep this a secret between us just this once, little pumpkin. I'm just glad you chose my place to run to and not some weirdo down the street".

Gyubin's eyes widen at the realization that Mrs Lee really had no idea what he actually just experienced. I mean, how could she? Of course, she would jump to the conclusion that he had a little scuffle with his parents which is why they aren't supervising him right now.

"Y-yea... You're right, Mrs Lee", Gyubin decides to go along with the assumption, glad that he doesn't have to come up with an intricate story instead. He does feel a little bad that he's lying to her and painting his parents in a bad light by acting like he was crying because he was scolded, but he is grateful for any story as an explanation other than the truth.

"Will you please let me stay here? I'll feel so much safer and happier sleeping here tonight", Gyubin milks the story and gives Mrs Lee his best puppy dog eyes, knowing she definitely won't be able to resist.

"Oh, of course, sweetie. You can stay here anytime you'd like. Lemme bring some clothes of my grandchild's for you to change into. You go ahead and wash up, you remember where the towels are right?" Gyubin nods as he heads towards the bathroom, grateful for a chance to be alone and rethink the events that just occurred to him.

As he showers, he feels a slight throbbing in his lower region but doesn't quite know what to do about it. So he does his best to ignore it and wash his body off quickly so he doesn't use up too much of Mrs Lee's hot water.

That night, he was tucked into the bed in Mrs Lee's guestroom that is decorated for her grandson. However, he couldn't seem to fall asleep right away. Instead, he laid wide awake, wondering what his parents were doing. Had they woken up from their nap? Was his step-father ramming his penis into his mom again? Or was she jumping up and down on it like the first time he caught them? He couldn't help but to let his imagination go wild, wondering what else they did when he was gone. Most importantly, he wanted to catch them in the act again, wanted to hear the way his step-father spoke obscenities to his mom. Wanted to see his mom's breasts bouncing again as her body trembled in undoubted pleasure.

The next morning, Mrs Lee had made sure Gyubin had a big breakfast before pushing him lightly out the door with a "Make sure you apologize to your parents for giving them trouble, ya hear? You wanna be a good son, right Binnie? Gotta make them proud!"

Gyubin turns to her and gives her a cheesy smile with a thumbs-up. "Thank you so much for your hospatity, Mrs Lee!" She chuckles and hands him another chocolate milk for him to take. "It's hos-pit-al-it-y, honey, hospitality. You and your manners, aww what an adorable cutie", she gushed proudly as if he was her own grandson.

He gave her a deep bow and thanked her once again for all that she'd done before heading towards his house. When he arrived, he noticed that his parents must have already left for work, being able to leave early for once since they didn't have to help him get ready for school.

Gyubin hurriedly grabbed a few snacks and changed his clothes to what he packed when he was supposed to sleepover at Sookyun's house. He rushed out the door and jogged to the bus stop, ten minutes earlier than he needed to be, just so he knew he wouldn't be late.

As he got on the bus when it arrived, Gyubin sat in a seat and contemplated what he would say to his parents if Sookyun's parents informed them of the situation last night. If they told his parents about how they dropped him off at home because Sookyun's sister had come over, he'd be screwed.

As soon as he got to class and saw Sookyun waving excitedly at him from where he sat, Gyubin took a deep breath and walked towards his desk. "Hey, Sook. Did your family have a good time yesterday?" he asked him good-naturedly.

"Yea! Nuna brought me so many gifts and she'll be staying for a week! Mama and Papa decided we would have a family outing over the weekend so we can spend a lot of time with her", Sookyun gushes in excitement.

"That's great! I'm sure you missed her an awful lot", Gyubin smiles.

After class is over, Gyubin grabs onto Sookyun's arm before he runs to the cafeteria for lunch. "H-hey Sookie..... Um... So do you know if- if your parents ever called my parents?" Gyubin asked tentatively.

"Huh? Watcha mean?"

Gyubin sighed and scratched his head, "I mean like... they don't have to! I already told them about your nuna coming over and they said they completely understood and hope you had a great time!" Gyubin chuckled, nervously wringing his hands. "So what I'm saying is like... tell your parents my parents thank them for driving me home and they don't need to call".

Sookyun nodded slowly. "Y-yea sure, whatever", he said, taking Gyubin's hand and running towards the cafeteria. "Now hurry up, we're gonna end up at the back of the lunch line!" he whined, making Gyubin giggle and let out a huge sigh, hoping that he salvaged the situation.

It seemed that his plan worked because his parents never confronted him about coming home early, but instead asked him how his sleepover was and if he had fun. Lying through his teeth, he said it was so much fun and ranted about Sookyun's awesome toys. His parents laughed and told him to invite Sookyun over any day as well, although there wasn't much too offer at their house. Gyubin assured them that he still loved their home the most, to which his parents kissed his forehead and called him a "Good son".

They went on their days as normal, completely oblivious to the turmoil of Gyubin's mentality. Any time he went to bed, he would look over at his parents' bed and blush fiercely at the memories running through his mind. Any time he'd sleep over at Sookyun's, he'd wonder how many times his parents would have sex throughout the night, making the most of his absence. His mind was consumed with the thought of sex sex sex, more specifically of his parents' sex life. It was becoming increasingly more challenging to speak to them and just look at them without blushing at the reminder at what they do.

 

 

The first time he created "Video 1" of his jerk-off collection, he'd been fourteen years old. He had witnessed his parents fucking a couple more times since "The Sleepover Incident", but never visually, had only heard their moans.

As his parents became more financially stable, they leased a small little home that had three rooms, a larger kitchen, and an additional bathroom. This allowed him to have his own room all to himself and allowed his parents to also have their privacy at night.

Although he hadn't walked in on his parents fucking again, he would sometimes hear them at night. He would be sleeping and wake up to the sounds of their mattress squeaking or the headboard banging against the wall. When he realized what was happening, he would listen very intently for the tell-tale sounds of his mother's restrained moans or his step-father's grunts and the unmistakable wet sounds of their fucking.

Since his room was right next to theirs, he could make out the discreet sounds as his parents tried to stay hushed. Sometimes, he'd walk up to the wall that connects their rooms and press his ear against it, wanting to hear every subtle sound. As he hit puberty, he'd always become erect when he listened in on his parents, and eventually began to masturbate to their sounds.

He'd place one hand on the wall, leaning his forehead on it as he pulled his boxers down and rubbed his dick up and down to the pace of his step-father's thrusts. He'd cum all over his hand, shaking from pleasure as he listened to the accelerated thrusts and his mother's begging whines.

It was one of these days when he decided he wanted to record the sounds of his parents to jerk off to the next night, not knowing when would be the next time he'd be able to witness their act.

He hastily took out his phone and started recording, pressing his phone against the wall in one hand as he fucked into the other. He could hear the steady tempo of the bed squeaking, the wet sounds of his parents' hips meeting together giving away their actions. He could hear his father's low-spoken curses before a loud slap resounded. "That's right, ride that dick. Ride my fucking cock", Gyubin heard his step-father mutter, followed by his mom's whining moans. Gyubin bit his lip to prevent his own stream of curses from spilling out.

"Bounce on that dick, look at you. Such a horny little bitch for me, aren't you? Can never be fucking satisfied", Jungkook grunts and more slaps are heard. "G-gukkie!" Gyubin grips his dick at the sound of his mother's whiny cry.

He listens as Taehyung proceeds to bounce faster on Jungkook's cock, the mattress practically screeching at her actions. Their moans have increased, but not loud enough that they would worry he could hear. Gyubin can hear how Jungkook keeps slapping his mother's ass, encouraging her to continue fucking onto him. Gyubin squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to imagine how they'd look behind this wall.

His mother would have her hands on Jungkook's muscular chest, her boobs swinging back and forth as she bounces on his cock earnestly. Jungkook would have his fingers gripping her ass tightly, helping her in her motions to bounce up and down. He'd occasionally lift one hand to slap down onto her ass, judging by the harsh sounds Gyubin hears and his mother's immediate cries. After a while, Jungkook would place his feet flat on the bed, his knees locked behind Taehyung as he fucked up into her, the aggressiveness causing her to fall onto his chest, moaning into his ear.

Gyubin could hear how much his mom was enjoying the treatment, the bed springs going crazy at this point from how roughly Jungkook was fucking up into his wife. Jungkook would probably grip Taehyung's hair in one hand, making her arch her back seductively above him as he gave her the ride of her life. Gyubin's strokes became more desperate as he eagerly rubbed his dick, chasing his release. As Jungkook thrusted into her a couple more times, Gyubin could hear his mom's moans accelerate before changing to a long, content sigh. He twisted his wrist quickly, rubbing his dick as fast as he could before he came all over his fingers when he heard Jungkook thrust one last time, groaning out a long "Shiiit".

Gyubin struggled to catch his breath as he let go of his softening dick, listening to his parents exchange some soft kisses and giggles. He stopped the recording and took a moment to calm his heartbeat, before tossing his phone onto his bed. Taking out the tissue box he hid under his bed, he wiped off his cum and laid on the bed contently, still running on the high of successfully recording his parents' fuck session. He couldn't believe he had just done that.

Reaching for his phone, he grabbed his earbuds and connected them, immediately pressing play on the video he just recorded. Although the sound quality was not as clear as when he listened to them in real life, he could definitely hear the sounds that his parents were making. Gyubin felt his whole body flush as he relived the moments before. Feeling his dick becoming a little interested once again, he gripped it hard and rubbed himself gingerly to the sounds of the recording.

 

Thus, Gyubin found himself adding more and more videos to his collection, any time he heard them fucking. He became addicted to the feeling of catching them every time, the realization that they were unaware that he was jerking off to their acts making him ever the more hornier.

As a couple more years passed by, he was able to accumulate his collection to a whopping forty-five videos. His greatest kink- voyeurism- was fed every time he was able to record a new video. He was always sexually satisfied- even if he couldn't catch his parents for months- because he could always go back to his homemade porn collection of his parents fucking.

He was constantly tempted to confide in his friends and show off the videos to them but couldn't muster up the courage to do so. He also didn't want to expose his parents' privacy to that extent, deciding to just keep it to the crude jokes all teenage boys make about their parents' fucking.

That's how Gyubin became a skilled, stealthy voyeur. However, he only experienced his kink by spying on his parents, not venturing to go out of his way to spy on other couples. Thankfully for him, his parents were very sexually active and adventurous, feeding into his teenage hormones very well.

 

 

 

Now, at sixteen years old, he has had his own fair share of sexual encounters. But nothing could make him cum as hard as when he listens to his mother's moans or the sounds of his step-father's lustful grunts. Nothing can turn him on so much- make his cock hurt from how hard it is- as when he witnesses his parents fucking so hard and passionately. Gyubin can only experience the full capacity of his orgasms when he cums at the same time as his parents, as he hears their love-making become more frantic until they finish altogether.

He wouldn't say that the constant witnessing of his parents' sex life has caused any awkwardness between him and them. But Gyubin can definitely tell that his voyeurism had caused him to become more hyper-aware of any tension between them- whether it be sexual in nature or filled with apprehension. Any time they had an argument or fight, Gyubin could detect the tension between them and observed how they'd be angry with each other for days.

 

 

One time, when he was supposed to be picked up from school by Jungkook after his bowling practice, it turned out his step-father had been held back by a meeting he had and couldn't make it on time to pick him up. Gyubin had decided to just walk to the soccer field where he sat on the bleachers, waiting patiently for Jungkook while watching the students practice. He knew that Jungkook had gotten a promotion recently, so he was bound to be busy. He didn't mind at all and took the time to just study for a test he had the next day while relaxing outside.

After about an hour and a half, he gets a call from his mom, who should have arrived home from work by this time. He answered with a "Hello?" to which she worriedly replied, "Where are you? Where's Gukkie?" Gyubin explained that he was still waiting at school and he assumed Jungkook was held up at work. He could hear the frustration in his mom's voice when she curtly said "I'll be there in eight minutes".

Gyubin quickly packed up his things before sprinting to the front of the school where he'd be picked up. He knew his mom was irritated based on the tone of her voice and was worried that he would be the cause of an argument between his parents. When she arrived, he let himself into the passenger seat and gave her a tight smile. "H-hey mom... Thanks for picking me up", he tried to go for a light-hearted approach.

"No problem, honey", Taehyung replied dryly and started to drive home with a tight grip on the steering wheel.

Gyubin sneaked a glance at his mom and worriedly bit on his lip. "Mom, it's really not a big deal. I didn't go anywhere or do anything weird, I swear. I literally just went to the soccer field and studied for tomorrow's exam", Gyubin said with rushed words. Taehyung turned to him and gave him a genuine smile, showing him she wasn't irritated with him- which didn't make the situation any better. Gyubin knew she would chew Jungkook out as soon as he arrived home.

"I believe you, sweetie. I just wish Jungkook would have informed me so I could pick you up. I was very confused and worried as to why I came home to an empty house."

Gyubin sighed, "Mom, he's probably very busy. Otherwise, he would have texted both of us to let us know. And remember? He explained that he can't really use his phone while at work."

Taehyung huffed while turning into their neighborhood. "Since when were you Jungkook's little lawyer? You don't have to defend him, sugar. Jungkook and I will have a discussion later regarding his irresponsibility today. You don't have to worry about a thing. I made your favorite soup today; it's heating on the stove. Wash up and eat that when it's ready", Taehyung quickly changed the subject, not lessening Gyubin's worries of the on-coming argument at all.

Just as suspected, as soon as Jungkook walked into the house while Gyubin was at the dining table eating his dinner, Taehyung was on him in an instant.

"Where the hell have you been, Jeon Jungkook?" she asked fiercely.

"Well hello to you too, honeybear", Jungkook remarked sarcastically before turning to see Gyubin at that table. "Hey, bud. I'm sorry I didn't make it today. I swear I tried to but the boss was on my ass", he explained apologetically.

Gyubin immediately shook his head, "No, no it's fine! I just caught up on some work I had to do. I suspected you must've been busy as hell. It's really no big deal", he looked pointedly at his mother.

"Jeon Jungkook, I am speaking to you. Don't you dare ignore me", Taehyung said with her arms crossed. The said man sighed before plopping onto the couch, rubbing his temple. "What do you want me to say? Do you think I wanted to be trapped at work, knowing full well Gyu would be waiting for me? I wanted to call him and let him know it'd take me a few more hours before I was going to call you as well but Hanwool wouldn't even let me type a quick text!"

Taehyung huffed petulantly and rolled her eyes. "You could've at least called me as you left the office and headed home. What, did Hanwool suddenly ask to catch a ride home with you and restricted you from using your phone even in your own damn car?!" Taehyung asked, her voice getting louder in anger.

Jungkook chuckled mockingly while shaking his head in fake disappointment. "No, I chose to not call you because I knew that by that time, you'd have already picked Gyu up and you'd probably just scream at me through the phone!" he exclaimed exasperatedly.

"Well congratulations, 'Oh Wise One'" Taehyung clapped her hands sharply. "You were right. Of course I'd be screaming at you for breaking your promise of being able to pick him up when you didn't even know for sure if you could. I would've left work earlier had I known beforehand that you couldn't make it. But you insisted that you could do it and oh! What do you know? You were wrong and Gyubin was left at school far longer than he needed to be there!" Taehyung glared down at her husband who sat on the couch with an exasperated expression.

"Tae, I hate to break this to you, but I wish that you could get it through your stubborn head that Gyubin is fucking fifteen years old, not five. He is old enough to take care of himself and we don't even live in a dangerous neighborhood. It's not like we made him walk back home for an hour and even if we did, he is old enough to do that this one time! Stop acting like something terrible would've happened to him had we been even a second late to pick him up!" Gyubin almost nodded his head in agreement but he didn't want his mom to roundhouse kick him in the face so he kept still.

"That's easy for you to say, Jungkook, since he's not your child. But any parent can understand my worry. Don't act like I'm over-exaggerating the situation or overreacting!"

At this, Jungkook stood up abruptly before getting in Taehyung's face, his height allowing him to glower down at her in blazing anger. "What the fuck did you just say to me, Taehyung? He is my child as much as yours. I am still his father no matter what biology may depict and contrary to your belief, I love him as my own. Don't you ever fucking question that about me!" Jungkook's voice boomed across the living room as Taehyung had clearly struck a nerve in him.

Gyubin hesitantly stood from his chair at the dining table and walked slowly towards the couple. "U-uh guys.... Calm down..." he said tentatively.

They just ignored him, however, as his mom glared just as hard at Jungkook before spitting out, "Then stop being immature and act like a real father to him. Stop telling me that he's not a child anymore if you truly consider him to be your child. Don't belittle my feelings of worry by patronizing me and telling me that I don't have to be so protective of him." Taehyung aggressively pointed her finger at Jungkook's chest as she continued, "For such a loving father, you sure as hell don't act like you care one bit about him. You always go back on your word. You are irresponsible and immature. This isn't the first time you have put your job before him but I hope for your sake that it is the last." The threatening tone of her voice didn't go unnoticed by Gyubin or Jungkook.

Gyubin stood completely still, having no idea what to do or say to salvage the situation. Clearly, going towards them and saying that he is perfectly fine would not be a smart idea, so he just stood where he was, frozen.

Gyubin watched as Jungkook flexed his fists open and close multiple times before turning around and grabbing his keys, leaving the front door and slamming it shut. Taehyung had turned away at the sound of the door shutting and stomped toward the kitchen, probably to finish cleaning the dishes to blow off some steam.

Gyubin really had no idea what to do, deciding to just quickly finish his bowl and bring his dishes to the kitchen where his mom was indeed washing the dishes aggressively. He walked up to her and wrapped an arm around her waist, leaning his head on her shoulder in a comforting manner. "I'm sorry, mom", he whispered. He could feel more than hear her sniffles but he knew she wouldn't want him to know she was crying so he kept his mouth shut.

"Like I said, it's not your fault Gyu", she said softly. "You know I love you right? I will never let anyone hurt you. You are the most important thing to me, Gyubin. I love you the most in this entire world", she said firmly and Gyubin didn't doubt her for a moment. He knew that she harbored years-worth of regret for how her relationship with his biological father ended, even though he told her several times that he had no love for that man and only wanted whatever made her happy.

Gyubin could tell that his mom wished she could give him a fulfilling life, but it seemed she really didn't understand that he had the happiest life he could ever ask for. Jungkook had been the perfect father for him from the beginning and Gyubin was so thankful.

 

That night, Jungkook didn't come back home. Gyubin knew this because he had stayed awake the whole night, ridden with guilt and worry for where he might have gone. He's sure that his mom hadn't gotten a wink of sleep either. He left seven messages for his step-dad, ranging from "I'm sorry" to "Please be safe". Although he hadn't answered any of his calls, Jungkook did respond with one text, simply stating "Good night, bud. See you tomorrow."

 

He didn't, in fact, see him "tomorrow" or for a whole week after the argument. Everyday, Gyubin made sure to leave his step-father a text. At first, he would write, "Where are you? Are you okay?" to which he wouldn't receive a response. His messages wouldn't even be read. Then, he started texting him "I'm sorry"s and "Please come back home, I miss you"s. Jungkook never responded and never called back.

It didn't seem like his mom was worried at all. In fact, after the first night of Jungkook's absence, she made sure to take Gyubin out to someplace new every night after school. She seemed content with hanging out with him and being the doting mother she was. She didn't mention Jungkook even once and seemed like she was having good night's rests. Gyubin on the other hand was confused as fuck and worried that this argument might have really ended it for his parents' relationship. Was he going to lose his dad again?

 

After the fifth night, Taehyung must have noted Gyubin's tenseness and anxiety because she calmly placed her hand above his over the dining table as they ate leftovers together. "Sweetie, Jungkook is fine. He is not going to leave you and I'm sure he's thinking of you even more than you are."

Gyubin looked up in shock at his mom and was met with a very understanding face. "I-" Taehyung shushed him and rubbed her thumb over his hand in a soothing gesture. "I'm sorry you had to watch us fight, honey. But couples fight and you know both Jungkook and I have very strong, stubborn personalities. He is simply taking time to cool off but he loves you very much and he won't forsake our family, I can assure you that", she smiled at him.

Gyubin could feel his tears well up in his eyes and he sniffled. "H-he won't answer my texts. He won't call back. I-I'm worried.... I'm worried he'll hate me for getting in between you guys", Gyubin wrapped his arms around himself.

Taehyung stood up and went to him, wrapping her arms around his whole body tightly. "He probably turned off his phone altogether, you know how he is. He'd come running back as soon as he read your texts but he wants to make a statement with his headstrong ass and avoid coming home."

Gyubin let out a small giggle at his mother's remark and hugged her back. "I miss him though", he whispered. He felt her squeeze him and sigh, admitting herself, "I miss him too, honey."

 

It had been exactly nine days, twenty-two hours, and forty-nine minutes since Jungkook had stormed out of the house and had not come back- not that Gyubin had been counting or anything.

He was helping his mom clean up the table after dinner when suddenly the doorknob of the front door started to jingle. Gyubin's first thought was that they were about to be robbed and killed when the door suddenly swung wide open and in walked his step-father, shaking the rain from his wet hair.

Gyubin immediately ran to him, without a second thought, and jumped onto him, knocking him over with his weight. "Dad!" Gyubin cried like a child on Jungkook's shoulder, not giving a care in the world about his soaked coat from the rain or how embarrassing it is for a fifteen year old to sob on his dad.

Jungkook looked surprised as fuck and definitely in some pain since Gyubin had practically shouldered him into the door. But Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around him, hugging him tight. "Hey bud", he said with a smile on his face. "Missed me much?" he gave Gyubin his signature smirk, earning him a punch to the shoulder.

"What took you so long?!" Gyubin screeched and wiped away his snot before getting off of Jungkook and pulling him off the ground. At the question, Jungkook looked up at where Taehyung was standing, watching the whole ordeal. She looked weary and had her arms around herself in a defensive manner, but didn't look at all intimidated. She matched Jungkook's stare without a word, until Jungkook said aloud, "We need to talk."

Gyubin's eyes widened at that. Yet although he knew the phrase never led to anything good, he trusted that his parents would work it out and they'd be a harmonious family again. These last nearly ten days had been too much for him.

Taehyung nodded her head in agreement to Jungkook and looked at Gyubin. "Do you think you'd be able to hang at Sookyun's for tonight? I'd rather not have another heated argument in front of you again", she said with a determined expression. His outburst must have been proof enough to her that he wouldn't be able to handle if they had another fight in front of him again.

Gyubin nodded and looked at his step-dad. "You're still gonna be here when I come back home tomorrow, right?" He tried to sound menacing, but his voice cracked at the end and he sounded almost pitiful.

Jungkook gave him a small smile and another tight hug. "Yes, bud. I promise. Go have fun with Sookyun and I'll take you two to a nice dinner tomorrow after school. A boy's night, just the three of us. How's that sound?" Gyubin gave him a bright smile and an enthusiastic nod of his head. "Sounds perfect".

Gyubin took a look at his mom and with her encouraging nod, he headed toward his room to pack some things for Sookyun's house. When he stepped out of his room, duffle bag and backpack- for school in the morning- in hand, he noticed that his parents were sitting across from each other at the dining table. They weren't talking and the atmosphere was tense, but they seemed cordial enough with each other and not like they'd chop each other's face off with the kitchen knife as soon as he walked out the door.

Gyubin looked at both of them as they made eye contact with him, each with a small smile on their face directed towards him. "W-well.... I'll see you tomorrow, then, I guess..." he said and they both nodded.

"Don't do anything stupid", Taehyung said, making Gyubin roll his eyes good-naturedly at her and chuckle. "Whatever you say, mom".

He gave them a short wave before heading out the door. The last thing he saw before shutting the door was his father turning his back on him to face his mom, her attention now on Jungkook as well. Gyubin really hoped they could have a civil conversation and apologize to each other to make up.

 

 

 

Sookyun was stoked to be able to hang with Gyubin for the night and was even more excited when he told him Jungkook would buy dinner for them the next day. They spent most of the evening playing video games and going on Omegle, playing stupid pranks on people. After they settled to sleep, Gyubin slept soundly knowing that his parents had probably made up by then and when he went back home tomorrow, they'd all be happy together again.

After school the next day, Gyubin and Sookyun were picked up by Jungkook, who still had on his formal work attire. The boys excitedly gave him the address of a local diner that had excellent reviews. They all ate until their stomachs felt like they would explode, and Jungkook even bought them homemade ice-cream from a nearby parlor for dessert.

After dropping Sookyun off at his house, Jungkook and Gyubin drove home together, the older listening to Gyubin's animated complaints about his teachers. Everything seemed as if things were back to normal- as if nothing had happened. As if Gyubin had imagined the whole argument and the week and a half of his step-father's absence.

When they entered the house, Gyubin noticed his mom was in the kitchen, seemingly baking something based on the heat emitted from the oven and the large mitts she was wearing. She greeted them and seemed happy, making Gyubin feel instant relief that his parents had, in fact, made up. What was off though was that Jungkook didn't go up to her and kiss her cheek like he always did when he came home. Nor did he comment on the delicious smell of the baked goods permeating through the air. He barely even acknowledged Taehyung after the "We're home" he announced when they first came in. It wasn't that he seemed angry with her, but there was this weird tension in the air between his parents. Gyubin didn't quite know why, but he detected it was sexual in nature.

"Wash up, boys. I made some pie for a treat", Taehyung said whilst pulling the hot tray from the oven. Gyubin and Jungkook went into their respective rooms to do just that, excited to try her homemade delicacies.

When Gyubin was on his second slice of pie, he noticed that his mom was kind of twitching, although she tried to hide it. It wasn't that she was twitching necessarily, but she was squirming uncomfortably and had her legs pushed tight against each other, sitting in a weird manner. To anyone else, it'd look like she had to pee, but Gyubin suspected otherwise.

Jungkook had his arm on the back of Taehyung's seat, but he wasn't touching her, all wrapped around her like he used to be before the argument. They were all making small talk, but there was a moment of silence when the conversation faded.

"What's that sound?" Gyubin asked incredulously. He immediately noticed the blush that appeared on his mom's face, but she didn't acknowledge it. "What sound, bud?" Jungkook asked as if he was immune to the sound of slight vibrations running through the air. Just as Jungkook finished his question, the sound cut off abruptly, as if it was a cell phone that was ringing and the call was rejected. "Uh.. never mind", Gyubin muttered, unnerved by his parents' reactions. Weird.

Jungkook asked him questions about his bowling tournament coming up, but Gyubin wasn't fully focused on the conversation. He was focusing on that vibrating sound that had restarted, only this time sounding slightly louder and with a different tempo. Whereas the first time, the vibrations were steady and low, now they were in frequent staccatos. And the weirdest thing was that his mom's face had reddened more and she was sweating- even in the confines of their home which was always set at twenty-three degrees Celsius. Gyubin watched carefully as his mom clearly avoided eye contact with him and her husband, but she still made little comments here and there to add to the conversation- probably to not seem too suspicious.

Gyubin also took notice of how she slightly jumped in her seat, eyes widening and face reddening even more, at the exact same time he heard the vibrations increase in volume and the staccatos become harsh beats. Taehyung coughed and slightly shifted onto her seat again, taking a huge bite of her pie, eyes constantly downcast.

Jungkook suddenly removed his arm from Taehyung's chair and looked at his wife in what was obviously exaggerated concern. "You okay, sweetheart? You don't look so well."

If Gyubin didn't know any better, he'd say he definitely saw his step-father's smirk subtly resting on his lips. "M-m'fine", Taehyung said before letting out a small gasp. Gyubin watched as Jungkook took his mom's plate of half-eaten pie from her and reached for the fork she had pressed to her lips. "Sweetheart, I think you should head to bed. You must've worked yourself too hard today. Gyu and I will clean up here, right bud?" Jungkook turned his attention to Gyubin, to which Gyubin nodded quickly.

Taehyung looked hesitantly up at Gyubin before nodding as well and standing from her chair. She gripped the edge of the table slightly as she stood, taking a pause before walking slowly toward her bedroom. Gyubin noticed she had a very slight limp, and she was walking extremely awkwardly as she still squeezed her legs together as she walked. Gyubin found it very strange that as his mom walked away from the table, the unmistakeable sounds of the vibrations followed her.

Jungkook took his attention away from his mom by asking more questions about his tournament, but that didn't prevent him from watching as his mom walked into her bedroom, one hand pressed firmly on her groin.

 

They cleaned up the table after finishing off the pie as they had promised Taehyung and watched their favorite show together. Gyubin felt a strong sense of happiness that he was able to spend time with his step-father again. He couldn't keep the smile off his face, relieved that his mom had been right and Jungkook really didn't leave them for good.

After the show finished and they got ready for bed, Gyubin gave Jungkook a tap on the shoulder. "Dad... thanks for coming back. I-I really missed you", he confessed and watched as Jungkook's smile grew.

"I missed you too, bud. You are my son, you know that right? I'm sorry I always fuck up and can be irresponsible at times. Just because I think you are grown enough to take care for yourself doesn't mean I care any less about you. I just wish your mother wasn't so overprotective of you but that's just differences in opinion. Her worries are completely valid and I love her just as much for her fierce love for you", Jungkook said as he gave Gyubin's shoulder a loving squeeze.

"Would it be weird if I asked for a hug?" Gyubin asked with his arms open wide. Jungkook chuckled and replied teasingly, "Couldn't be any weirder than when you literally tackled me to the ground when I came home yesterday."

"Shut up!" Gyubin cackled as he gave his dad a tight hug, Jungkook reciprocating with just as much energy.

When they parted, Gyubin headed to his room with a content smile on his face. He got ready for bed and slept soundlessly that night, feeling assured that he had a loving father who cared for him just as much as he did. Gyubin slept with his smile remaining on his face.

 

 

 

That is, until he woke up in the middle of the night with an extremely dry throat. Must've been all the pies, he thought to himself. He got up from the bed to get a drink of water. As he opened his door and stepped out to head for the kitchen, he noticed light filtering into the hallway from his parents' room. Their door was partway open.

Gyubin's heartbeat started to race as his previous sleepy state was replaced with a more alerted one. He strained his ears to hear the sounds coming from their room and immediately knew what they were up to. Taking a huge gulp, he quietly approached their door, standing against the wall and only peering one eye into their room since the door was open at least a foot wide.

Gyubin hadn't been able to actually watch his parents fuck since the last time a few years ago, only being able to hear their moans through the walls ever since. But now as he watched the way his mom was spread eagle on her bed, her wrists bound to the headboard with black handcuffs and a dark blindfold covering her eyes, he recalled just how much thrill and excitement he got from being able to watch them.

His step-father was on his stomach, between Taehyung's legs, one hand gripping her right thigh up high in the air, the other fucking a huge, ribbed dildo in and out of her at a slow, leisurely pace. The dildo was clear and thick, each rib extending outwards giving the dildo perceivable texture and dimension. The bottom had a large ball, allowing Jungkook to grip it tight as he pushed the entire length of the dildo in and out of Taehyung steadily. His mom was panting like crazy, but Jungkook didn't let up.

Gyubin gripped his hardening cock through his pants, refusing to give himself the relief he needed in fear that he'd be heard. Gyubin cursed internally, wishing he had brought his phone to record what he was witnessing, but he refused to walk back to his room to retrieve it and miss anything that his parents were doing.

Even after a few minutes of Jungkook using the toy to fuck his wife, his pace was slow and steady, not speeding up at all. Gyubin could tell that his mom was growing increasingly more frustrated, but she didn't complain at all, only depicting her frustration through whiny moans and the subtle bucking of her hips. "J-jungkook..... I can't anymore... Ah! It's been f-fucking hours", Gyubin heard his mom shockingly say. Despite her whines, Jungkook's arm didn't stop twisting the dildo in and out of her squelching pussy. "I don't think you're in any position to complain, Taehyung. Shut the fuck up and take what I give you. Unless you want me to open the door even wider?" Gyubin's breath stuttered and he instinctively pulled away from the door, pressing his back flat against the wall to hide himself from Jungkook's view.

Chest rising up and down rapidly, Gyubin discreetly wiped the sweat from his forehead. What the fuck. So his father purposely left the door open? And he was continuously open it wider? Gyubin's mind was racing a mile a minute, his thoughts conjuring up explanations for why Jungkook would do such a thing. Did they want to get caught?

His suspicions were proven correct when he heard Taehyung's whines increase as she begged, "P-please, Jungkook!"

"Look at you", followed Jungkook's gravelly voice. "And you call yourself a good mom. You're just a little slut, acting like a bitch in heat. Begging for me to open the door wide open, wanting to get caught getting fucked stupid by a fake cock", Gyubin heard Jungkook growl.

"I-I'm such a bad mom. Just wanna be used by you, want you to fuck my hole all the time", Taehyung moaned and Gyubin leaned towards the door, trying to get another peek. Taehyung had both legs high in the air at that point, both held together by the calves by Jungkook's large hand. He had increased the pace of fucking the dildo in her, but still not fast enough for her to reach peak pleasure.

"No kidding. Begging for a vibrator up your cunt the whole day", Jungkook tsked. "I'm sure Gyubin knew exactly what was up with you. You weren't exactly good at hiding it" Jungkook taunted. Gyubin finally couldn't resist the temptation and pulled his boxers down just a bit, enough to pull out his cock and stroke it desperately.

So he had heard vibrations the whole time and wasn't just imagining them. Not only that, but his parents had acted oblivious while knowing that his mom was getting fucked by a toy as they spoke!

Gyubin was getting hornier and hornier at the realization of how kinky his parents were. He had unknowingly been a part of their sexual play and he was fucking enjoying the knowledge of it. He chanced exposing his face so that both of his eyes could watch as Jungkook started to push the dildo in Taehyung faster and faster. Jungkook dropped his grip on her legs and barked out commandingly, "Keep your fucking legs up. If you let them fall, you're gonna be fucking punished."

Taehyung whined but obeyed, keeping her legs straight up and resting her feet on the headboard, near her locked wrists. She was completely bent in half and Gyubin had no idea she was flexible enough to do that without the bruising grip of Jungkook holding her legs in place. Jungkook took the dildo out of her swollen pussy lips, tossing it to the side. "Good girl", he praised her, causing a soft whimper to fall from her lips.

Gyubin watched as Jungkook inserted two fingers into her, gingerly moving them in and out of her as he used his thumb to stroke her clit. "Still so tight? Even the big fake cock couldn't satisfy your greedy little cunt, huh? You always need your useless little hole to be filled with something". Taehyung shook her head and it sounded like she was crying behind her blindfold. "N-no... just want Gukkie's cock. Wanna be stuffed full with it", she whined, bucking away from Jungkook's fingers.

Gyubin watched as Jungkook slapped his palm against his mom's soaked cunt, eliciting a loud scream from her. "No, I already told you you're not getting my cock. Don't make me repeat myself", Jungkook said harshly before going back to fingering her with three fingers this time.

"B-but y-you didn't fuck me yesterday either. Y-you promised you'd give me your cock if I was good. Taetae needs Gukkie's big cock, oh please!" Taehyung moaned out, her arms shaking against the handcuffs as if she was trying to break free.

Jungkook leaned up and gripped her neck, choking her and bringing his face close to hers. "Test my patience one more fucking time, sweetheart. You are already walking on thin ice. Do you want me to leave you like this until the morning so Gyubin can come see you like this?" He continued to grip her neck while the other hand fingered her cunt viciously. Gyubin stroked his cock faster, tightening his grip and using his leaking precum to slide up and down easier.

Taehyung whimpered and shook her head frantically. "N-no... Please don't leave me... I need you- Ah! I need you, Gukkie", she chanted over and over again.

"You need me? Or do you just need my cock? That's all you're good for, taking somebody's cock and having your hole be filled. That's all you care about isn't it, you selfish slut. You never listen to me. If I tell you that you don't deserve my cock, then you don't fucking deserve my cock!" Jungkook slapped Taehyung's pussy again before inserting four fingers into her.

"You wanna be a good girl? Then listen to what I say. You're not getting my cock tonight and you didn't get it yesterday because you are being punished, understood? I'm not gonna give you what you want until I deem that you have learned your fucking lesson. And right now, you are not doing so well, honey. I let you use the pathetic little vibrator to appease your slutty hole, and I fuck you with your favorite dildo, finger you and make you cum multiple times and you still have complaints?! This is why you don't deserve my cock. It's time you learned that I am very good at keeping my word, contrary to whatever belief you hold in your head. What was it that you said? 'You always go back on your word. You are irresponsible and immature'" Jungkook said, imitating his wife's voice in the way she spoke to him during their argument.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled his fingers out of her, rubbing them against her nipples and leaving a trail of the soaking slick she was producing. "Seems quite hypocritical seeing how you are acting now, begging repeatedly for what I already told you you can't have. You will regret the way you spoke to me that day and I will make it so that you will never dare to speak to me as if I am a fucking child again", Jungkook tossed Taehyung's head back against her pillow as he let go of the bruising grip on her neck. Gyubin heard her take a huge gasp before resuming her whimpers, now much raspier due to the harsh treatment of her throat.

Jungkook smacked the side of Taehyung's thigh, leaving his red handprint, before demanding, "Turn over and stick your ass up". Taehyung immediately did as told, laying on her chest and sticking her ass high in the air, her hands stretched high above her head in the cuffs. "How many do you think you deserve?" Jungkook asked while using both hands to caress Taehyung's ass. Gyubin stared in shock as he realized what Jungkook was planning to do.

Jungkook slapped his hand down so hard onto Taehyung's right asscheek that her entire lower body plopped flat onto the bed, a sharp cry escaping her lips. Jungkook immediately gripped her waist and pulled it back up in the air so that she was back in the position he wanted. "Answer me!" his voice boomed before he smacked her other cheek. Her whole body convulsed but Taehyung managed to keep her ass up as she moaned out in pleasure.

"T-thirty", Taehyung whined. Gyubin noticed that her blindfold was slowly slipping down her eyes, her sweat-laden forehead and messy hair no doubt inevitably pulling it down.

"Hmm..." Jungkook pretended to contemplate as he teasingly rubbed his thumb over Taehyung's fluttering hole. "Good idea", he approved before slapping Taehyung's cheeks eight times in a row. Taehyung screamed at each one, but kept her hips upright by holding herself up with the firm grip she had on the headboard.

Either his parents really wanted him to hear this, or their minds were so clouded from the remnants of their argument and the sizzling sexual need flowing through them, but there was no way he'd have been able to sleep through this. Gyubin's mom was moaning so loud at the next eight slaps that came in succession without break, and the slaps themselves were so loud, it sounded like they were magnified.

Gyubin knew that he would end up cumming very soon because there was no way he'd be able to last if Jungkook planned to play with his mom for more hours. He watched as four more slaps were smacked unto his mom's ass, the fat of her cheeks causing them to jiggle sexily.

"That's twenty, baby. I think that's enough. This is supposed to be a punishment but you seem to be enjoying yourself a little too much", Jungkook shook his head in mock disappointment. Gyubin had to agree, with the way his mom had leaned her ass toward Jungkook's palms each time a slap came down and her sultry moans increased in volume, it was evident that she really was enjoying the harsh treatment.

Jungkook ripped the blindfold from her eyes and roughly flipped her onto her back. Gyubin watched as his mom adjusted to the light of her bedroom. She literally had traces of drool on her lips and her fucked out expression made Gyubin's cock jolt in his tight grip. Jungkook must have felt the same because he too started to stroke his cock, which had been erect and flushed red against his stomach the whole time. "Fuck, you really are just a dirty slut. Getting off on being spanked. Such a naughty girl", Jungkook tsked mockingly and shook his head disapprovingly.

With her blindfold off, Taehyung gave Jungkook pleading eyes, which- combined with her petulant pout- would always work in her favor. But it seemed like their previous argument had really unnerved Jungkook because he merely scoffed at her expression and gripped her throat again. "What? You gonna tell me that I'm wrong? That you're not just a good-for-nothing hole for me to fuck? 'Cuz that's what it's looking like to me, sweetheart. All you've been doing this whole time was begging for my cock". Jungkook slapped his hard dick against his wife's sopping cunt 3 harsh times. Taehyung visibly shivered from head to toe before trying to buck her hips up to get more friction between their intimate areas.

Of course, Jungkook smacked her hips down and the grip on her neck tightened. "Couldn't even mutter a single apology to me. You really won't learn your lesson, will you?!" Jungkook slapped Taehyung's breasts, making them turn red with his handprints.

"G-gukkie! N-no Gukkie. I.. I- ah! I can be good for you. I wanna be good for Gukkie", Taehyung moaned while pulling on her restraints once more. "Please let me touch you. Wanna s-show you what a good girl Taehyungie can be", Taehyung bit her bottom lip and looked up at Jungkook with a sultry expression, giving him her best puppy-dog eyes.

It must have worked this time because Jungkook cursed before reaching over to the bed-side drawer, taking the key that was placed there and reaching over Taehyung's body to unlock the handcuffs.

However, when she tried to reach for his face as soon as her hands were free, Jungkook had her wrists in each hand, pushing them on the bed by her ears. "Keep them there. This is your chance to prove to me that you are a good, obeying girl. I will give you three more orders and if you follow them well, you will have satisfied me. Maybe then, I'll let you have my dick tomorrow, depending on my mood, understood? If not, you won't get my dick for at least another month and trust me, I will make sure to follow through on my word. Do I make myself clear?" He let go of her wrists when she nodded. Taehyung whimpered submissively and kept her wrists perfectly in the position that Jungkook left them in and she watched with hopeful eyes as he took his cock in his hand again.

Gyubin was jerking himself off manically at this point, leaning his forehead and side against the wall of their room and struggling to keep his breathing at bay. He was sure that if his mom lifted her head to look at the door, she'd see the shape of his body standing there watching her. The thought made him grip his cock tightly, stopping his movements so he didn't cum too soon. His arm was almost shaking from the effort to resist playing with himself again. He needed to watch what his parents would do next first.

Gyubin gulped as he saw Jungkook take Taehyung's ankles and put them on his shoulders, his back muscles flexing as he adjusted himself so that his cock lay on her stomach, in between her plush thighs. Taehyung moaned, presumably at the feeling of her husband's cock rubbing against her clit, making her squeeze her thighs tightly, eliciting a groan from Jungook.

Jungkook started to slowly move his hips, thrusting his cock between her smooth thighs. Taehyung gripped the sheets underneath her hands, which she faithfully kept in the spot Jungkook left them in. "First, I'm gonna wet my cock nice and good with the juices flowing from your soaked pussy. Then you will open your mouth and let me fuck it until I cum all over your face. Secondly, you will make yourself cum on my tongue, without using your or my fingers. Can you follow these two instructions?" Jungkook was thrusting faster now, as if he was fucking into her pussy and not her thighs.

Taehyung nodded earnestly, earning a pleased expression from her husband. "Yes, Gukkie. I will listen to you. I can be a good g-girl... Gukkie's good girl", she said with pouting lips.

"Good. Now you're learning", Jungkook chuckled as he rubbed his dick along her folds one last time before pulling away and crawling above her until his thighs were encasing her shoulders.

Jungkook gripped the headboard with one hand and his dick with the other, rubbing the swollen head of his cock all over Taehyung's awaiting lips. Gyubin watched as his mom's fingers twitched against her sheets, as if she was dying to reach out and grab at Jungkook, but his words from before were preventing her from making the mistake.

Jungkook took her jaw in his grip, muttering, "Open up". As soon as she did, he plunged his cock into her awaiting mouth. Taehyung screeched but took his cock anyway, looking up at him as he hovered above her.

Gyubin saw Taehyung gulp and watched as her chest rose and fell, her eyes welling up slightly with tears. Jungkook set a brutal pace from the start, practically bouncing above her as he thrusted repeatedly into her mouth. The squelching noises increased and overpowered the moans that Taehyung could barely let out as her mouth was stuffed full with Jungkook's dick.

Gyubin took his leaking cock back into his hand, giving himself the relief he desperately needed. He watched eagerly as his step-father pulled in and out of his mom's mouth, which had let out so much drool at this point that Jungkook's cock kept slipping out from how soaked it was. Gyubin watched as Jungkook brought a hand up and slapped his wife's cheek- not too harshly but not at all lightly either.

"Come on. Suck me properly. Why don't you put that snappy mouth of yours to good use", Jungkook gritted out before slapping her cheek again. Taehyung moaned before hollowing her cheeks tightly around Jungkook's dick, gripping it tightly with her lips so that it wouldn't slip out again. She then began to bob her head up and down along his length, matching in time with his thrusts.

Jungkook's thrusts seemed to falter a bit before he let out a deep groan and thrusted faster, making Taehyung choke. She took it in stride as she quickened the pace of her bobbing motion, choking over and over again but trying to take him deeper right after pulling away to breathe. Jungkook gripped her hair tightly in his hands, aiding her head movements as he thrusted again and again and again, never letting up. Eventually, Taehyung sputtered so hard that her head fell back onto her pillow, despite the tight grip Jungkook had on her. Jungkook's dick popped out of her mouth and Taehyung choked repeatedly.

Jungkook let go of her hair and took his cock back in his hand, jerking it off above her mouth. "You did a great job, baby. Make me cum, I'm almost there", he whispered as he slapped the head of his cock against her damp lips. Taehyung nodded and opened her mouth wide, her coughs having subsided.

But Jungkook just pulled away instead. He laid on his back and pat his thighs, looking at her expectantly. "Come here. I want to eat out your pussy while you suck me off. Make yourself cum before me. You said you would, right?"

Taehyung nodded and eagerly crawled up to where he lay, resting her head on Jungkook's thigh while pressing wet kisses along his cock. Jungkook grabbed for the vibrator that had been on the bed and coerced her legs so that she turned her body, hovering her pussy over his face and her face over his dick. "Get on with it", Jungkook commanded.

Taehyung started to bob her head up and down Jungkook's cock, soaking it thoroughly with her wet mouth. Since she was above him, she was able to deepthroat him much easier than when he had been thrusting his dick above her.

Jungkook slapped his hand down hard on Taehyung's ass before jiggling it in his palm. "Come on. Ride my face", he ordered.

Gyubin saw her hesitantly lay her weight on him as she began to gyrate her hips slowly. Gyubin heard Jungkook groan and watched as Taehyung's actions became more pronounced. With the encouragement of Jungkook's large hands palming her ass downward toward his face, she placed her hands on his thighs and began to rub her pussy all over Jungkook's face, whilst deepthroating his cock. Gyubin heard more than saw how Jungkook was slurping up his mom's pussy, probably sucking on her folds and flicking his tongue along her clit.

They were pleasuring each other for many minutes, the sounds of his mom's moans not as loud since she had her mouth stuffed full of Jungkook's dick. Gyubin noticed that his mom did not seem as hesitant anymore as she was fully riding Jungkook's face, Jungkook not relenting even once in his incessant attack on her pussy. Jungkook began to buck his hips, causing Taehyung to choke before trying again to match his tempo, the shape of Jungkook's cock noticeably moving up and down the inside of her throat.

Soon enough, Taehyung popped off of Jungkook's cock, the wet sound extending throughout the room. She laid her forehead on Jungkook's thigh, moaning wantonly while shaking her hips lewdly, seeking release. Jungkook had a tight grip on her ass, being the one to take full control of how she bucked up and down his tongue.

She gripped the sheets beside Jungkook's thighs, her whole body shaking. "Cum, baby. Cum on my face. I wanna taste your sweet cum", Jungkook encouraged and pushed down on her ass so that there was absolutely no space between his tongue and lips and her pussy. Gyubin saw Taehyung shake uncontrollably and heard her moans escalate sweetly, before turning into a long, high-pitched squeal. A wet sound of splashing could be heard as Jungkook licked up her quivering pussy demandingly.

"Jungkook! Fuck, Gukkie. I-I can't s-stop cumming", Taehyung moaned and fell flat onto his body, her ass lifted in the air only by Jungkook's grip and her pussy being attacked by his mouth. "Shit, shit, shit", Taehyung chanted, gripping the sheets tightly with her shaking hands.

Jungkook smacked her ass two more times before tossing her off of him. Taehyung turned over onto her back, an arm covering her face and her chest moving up and down rapidly, trying to catch her breath. Her legs were spread wide and still shaking, covered in glistening wetness, and an entire patch of the bedsheets under her were soaked through.

Gyubin took a glance at Jungkook and noticed that his entire face was coated in a wet substance which traveled down his neck and chest. When Jungkook got up to crawl over to where Taehyung lay, Gyubin's eyes widened in shock at the large circle of wetness that soaked through the sheets behind him.

"You squirted all over me, baby. Making a mess everywhere; such a bad girl". Jungkook lifted Taehyung's arm from her face, taking her hand in his and pushing it against the sheets next to her face. Gyubin watched his mom try to cover her face again with her other arm, which Jungkook gingerly took before intertwining his fingers with hers on that hand as well.

"Awwww, look at you acting all shy. What happened to bitchy little Taehyungie that wanted to act up?" Jungkook started to rub his hard cock along Taehyung's thigh, smearing her cum all over her.

"I change my mind. I don't want to cum on your face today, how about I cum on your pussy? Would you like that?" Taehyung nodded and bucked her hips toward his dick. "Please Gukkie, please cum on me. Wanna feel you", she pouted.

Jungkook leaned down and pressed a kiss to one of her nipples, sucking on it for a bit before pulling away. "Then you must obediently follow my last command, okay?" Taehyung nodded again while Jungkook pressed tongue-filled kisses on her other nipple.

"You will apologize to me for everything you said that night. I want to feel your sincerity and you have to promise you will never accuse me of not caring for our son again." Jungkook took her neck in his hand again, though not as harshly this time.

"You will apologize for ever doubting my love and admit that you were in the wrong", he leaned down close enough to her face that it was as if he was kissing her, but strangely enough he hadn't kissed her once that night. "Then I'll stop this punishment and accept your apology. Can you do that for me, babe?"

Taehyung whimpered and shut her eyes tightly. Moments went by in silence as Gyubin saw how Jungkook looked at Taehyung intently while she avidly avoided his gaze. Jungkook had taken to running his fingers teasingly up and down her sides, cupping her breasts occasionally and pressing kisses there.

When she still had not responded after a whole minute passed, Jungkook pulled away. "I see", he tsked and sat on his heels. "Still a stubborn child. It seems you have not learned your lesson tonight so you don't deserve your reward. And you definitely don't deserve my cock".

Jungkook pulled away from her completely and got off the bed. As he walked toward their bathroom, Taehyung sat up abruptly, "W-where are you going?".

Jungkook didn't even turn around and proceeded to walk. "Getting something to clean you up", he responded.

When Jungkook came back with a warm, wet towel and new sheets, Taehyung got off the bed and went to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"W-what about you? Don't you want to cum all over me?" she asked in a sweet tone. Jungkook slapped her hands away and tossed her the towel. "Bad girls don't get my cum. I only give it to obedient girls who admit their wrongs", he said as he approached her.

She crossed her arms over her chest, which accentuated the shape of her breasts. Gyubin noticed how Jungkook's eyes averted to them before quickly going back to her eyes.

"What the fuck does that mean? You're just gonna take care of that" she gestured at his raging cock, "all by yourself when I'm right here to help you?" she rolled her eyes.

Jungkook stalked closer to her until he was right in front of her face, the back of Taehyung's thighs pressed against the edge of their bed. "Like I said, you will only get my cum when you deserve it, sweetheart".

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's dick and stroked up and down at a leisurely pace. "Oh, c'mon, Gukkie. How long do you think you can resist me? I can feel how close you are from bursting your load. Don't you want to fill my soaking pussy with it?" she blinked up at him. Jungkook groaned but grabbed her wrist, stopping her movements.

"I won't cave in. You will apologize to me before I give you anything", he growled out. Taehyung giggled and shook her head mockingly. "Oh, baby. You know I'm not gonna apologize. You will be the one who ends up suffering from your stupid challenges", she stuck her tongue out at him like a child.

Jungkook chuckled and tossed the towel and new bedsheets to her before turning away and walking towards the closet. "We'll see about that. You're the one constantly begging for my cum. Let's see how long you'll last without my dick giving you everything you need to satisfy your desperate little cunt".

Jungkook started to put some clothes on, which Gyubin knew couldn't have been too comfortable what with his throbbing dick still erect against his stomach.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Taehyung asked him.

Gyubin quietly bolted from their door and headed towards his room, not quite closing it all the way shut so that he could still listen to their conversation. He watched as Jungkook walked out of the very door that he was just standing at while spying on his parents.

"Going to give my dick to someone who might actually obey and respect me", Jungkook answered as Gyubin heard him head towards the living room.

Gyubin peaked through the small gap of his bedroom door as his mom ran out of her room, still naked, and chased after Jungkook. "Jeon Jungkook, don't you fucking dare!" she exclaimed, eliciting dark chuckles from the said man. Jungkook merely grabbed his keys and jingled them at her, blowing her an exaggerated kiss saying, "See you later, sugar-pie".

Gyubin heard his mom shout, "Jeon Jungkook!", when the door shut after Jungkook. Gyubin closed the door of his room as quietly as possible and walked towards his bed, plopping himself down.

He knew that his dad would never cheat on his mom and this was all still part of their sexual play. Jungkook just wanted to spur Taehyung on, coerce her to submit to him. Despite knowing this, Gyubin knew his mom would still feel some jealousy.

Gyubin laid on his bed stroking his cock languidly, visualizing the events that just transpired. He recalled the image of his mom squirting all over his step-dad's face. Gyubin cursed as his strokes became more hurried. After all, he had edged himself for quite awhile while watching his parents fuck. It wasn't a surprise that he came very quickly, panting at the exertion and all the energy he spent.

While cleaning himself, Gyubin felt excitement for the days that would come. He hoped that his parents would continue their sexual acts in front of him- such as using the vibrator. The idea that they had no idea he knew what they were doing was what amplified the excitement he felt. He wanted to witness more of their acts but not only while standing behind their bedroom door. He wanted them to purposely tease each other in front of him, using him as a tool for their sexual enjoyment.

 

 

Gyubin was right. His parents' little challenge lasted fucking weeks and Gyubin witnessed it the whole way through. It was because of this that he was able to add so many more videos to his collection.

Gyubin made sure to have his phone charged and with him at all times when he was home. He wanted to be able to record everything, although sometimes he'd only be able to record their sounds since he would have definitely gotten caught if he even tried to record their actions.

The day after Gyubin witnessed the start of their little game, Jungkook picked him up from school and acted like nothing had happened. Which, technically speaking, nothing had happened. At least between them.

Gyubin was the only one who had the thought that Jungkook would act different because he had witnessed what his parents had done the night before. But Gyubin had to remind himself that Jungkook was completely unaware that he had knowledge of his parents' sexcapades. And he was planning to keep it that way.

Over the course of the few weeks, Gyubin walked in on so many of their sexual acts.

He had witnessed his mom getting eaten out on the couch when he wanted to grab a late night snack. He saw his mom riding a dildo that Jungkook was jabbing into her pussy from where he lay under her when he came home from Sookyun's earlier than expected. He observed his step-father spanking his mom over the kitchen counter with a metal spatula he remembered washing with the dishes hours before. He discovered his step-father squirting half a can of their whipped cream all over his mom's body as he licked all over her, Taehyung fingering herself to multiple orgasms through screams. He listened to so many instances of his father growling obscenities at her time and time again, demanding her to cum, which she never failed to do.

However, Jungkook never fucked her and Gyubin never heard his mom apologize for the argument. Their challenge was still on. But if Gyubin had to choose who he thought would give in first, his bet would be on his mother.

It seemed like any time Taehyung would reach for Jungkook's dick after he made her cum multiple times, Jungkook would just smack her hand away and tell her to clean up her mess. Sometimes, he'd clean up for her, when she was completely spent and almost passed out on her bed. He would leave gentle kisses along her body, but never on her lips. And he would walk away from his wife before leaving to take care of himself somewhere else.

Gyubin eagerly waited for the moment he knew either one of them would give up and cave in to their true desires. He knew that the day they'd decide to fuck it out, it would be the best sight he had witnessed thus far and he couldn't wait to see what other kinky acts he'd witness his parents committing when they did finally give in.

 

 

One Saturday, when Gyubin woke up without having to hear the blaring sound of his alarm for school, he stretched widely and yawned loudly. After using his bathroom, he walked out of his room scratching his chest, wondering what to eat for breakfast. When he approached the kitchen, he noticed that his mom was at the dining table, typing away at her phone in an angry manner, a half-eaten apple in front of her.

She looked up when he approached her, giving him a tight-lipped smile. "G'morning honey. I'm making waffles, give it five more minutes", she said before going back to typing at her phone, a furrow still lingering between her eyebrows.

"Thanks... um what's wrong?", Gyubin asked her while pulling a chair out to sit next to her.

Taehyung looked up, sighed, and showed him her phone. "Your father is texting me that he wants to meet up with you. Says he misses you and wants to see you again", she said, her voice slightly quivering in unconcealed anger.

Gyubin looked at her confused. "I just saw him yesterday though?"

Taehyung sighed and shook her head, pointing at her phone. "No, Gyubin. Your actual father... Juho."

Gyubin widened his eyes in shock and gaped at her. "What? Why- how? What the fuck? W-", he burst out and watched as his mom rubbed her forehead in obvious annoyance.

"My thoughts exactly. I don't know how he got ahold of my number and why he's reaching out all of a sudden. I already told him no but he's insistent", she explained and Gyubin took the phone from her hands to see for himself.

True to his mother's word, the text was from an unknown number and not from Jungkook as he had originally thought.

The man on the other side was pestering his mom to let her see him, claiming that he wanted to make amends and had the right to see his own son at least once in a while. Gyubin was beyond disgusted at the fact that this man had the audacity to write to his mom in such a disrespectful manner, let alone have the indecency to just randomly text her one day expecting that she'd willingly let him see the son he'd abandoned for years.

"Mom, please no. I don't ever want to see that man", Gyubin pleaded in worry that she might actually let him.

Taehyung rolled her eyes characteristically and snatched the phone from his hand. "Are you kidding me, Gyu? Who do you think I am?! I am not letting that fuck come anywhere near you. I just want to know how he got my number, that's why I haven't blocked him immediately", she explained as she continued typing.

Gyubin let out a sigh of relief. Of course his mom wouldn't give him up or anything of the sort. The fright from the suddenness of the texts just caused him to lose his sense of reality for a second.

Gyubin picked at his nails, a nervous habit he learned from Jungkook. "What are you gonna do?" he asked his mom.

Taehyung stood up and turned off the stove, bringing out plates for the waffles. Gyubin got up to help her, taking out the utensils and syrup.

"Well he refuses to tell me how the fuck he got my number so I'm about to just block him. Don't want him getting any thoughts that I might actually listen to what he says", she sat back down with Gyubin and continued to type on her phone. Gyubin nodded, agreeing with her as he set up the plate for Jungkook.

"Where's dad?" he asked his mom. Taehyung eyed him before cutting a slice of her own waffle, choosing to dip hers in syrup rather than pouring the syrup on the waffle. "He went out on his run. Should be here soon, it's been an hour".

After a few minutes, Jungkook walked in through the front door. "Smells delicious", he said as soon as he saw his family sitting at the table. "Good morning, bud", he gave Gyubin the usual pat on the back to which Gyubin couldn't even give him his usual genuine smile.

"Dad, mom has something to tell you", he immediately informed Jungkook to which Taehyung gave him a glare. Gyubin shrugged as if to say What?

Taehyung huffed since they had not discussed that she would have to inform Jungkook of what had occurred as soon as he came back from his workout, but at that point Jungkook was already looking at her expectantly.

"Um... Juho called me earlier- I don't know how he got my number and he won't answer my questions. I didn't answer until the fifth time he called because I didn't recognize the number. When I realized it was him I immediately hung up but he kept texting me instead. He says he wants to see Gyu..... I already told him no and am about to block him", she rushed to say. Gyubin watched as Jungkook pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek, another habit he does when he is not impressed.

Jungkook took a glance at Gyubin before ruffling his hair. "Is that why you aren't in a good mood, bud? Do you want to see your father?" he asked patiently, no malice at all in his voice. He seemed genuinely curious, which made Gyubin feel immediately defensive.

"No! I don't care about him and don't want to ever see him. You're my dad, Jungkook. He's never been there for me", Gyubin said honestly and Jungkook pat his shoulder.

"I know, bud. But that doesn't mean you can't give him a chance. Maybe this is something you'll regret later on, I don't know. Why don't you think about it a little longer before coming to a firm decision?" Jungkook expressed.

"Jungkook, no. What are you even saying?" Taehyung interjected. "Are you crazy?"

Jungkook turned to his wife while sitting down next to Gyubin to have his waffles. "Listen, Taehyung. We should look at this logically and not emotionally. Of course I don't want Gyu to go talk to that fuck-up. Who knows what he'll say to Gyu? But I feel like this is a chance for Gyubin to find some sort of closure and maybe forgiveness? Which all depends on him of course", Jungkook turned to Gyubin again.

"I just feel like this isn't something we should make a hasty decision on. Gyubin is mature enough to make decisions on his own. His relationship with his father doesn't have to fully depend on your past relationship with him, Tae. Obviously, that man didn't even try to build a relationship with Gyu in the first place, but that doesn't mean he can't change. And again, Gyu could find closure in his heart", Jungkook took a huge bite of his waffle, not quite making eye contact with the other two.

Taehyung huffed and leaned back against her seat, staring at Jungkook incredulously. "You've got to be kidding me", she huffed. "This is the moment where you're supposed to be acting all macho and telling us you'll never let Gyubin meet that fucker. That you'll do anything to prevent him from reaching out to Gyubin ever again", she rolled her eyes.

"Taehyung, have you even considered that maybe deep down, Gyubin wants to have some kind of connection with his father, no matter how shitty of a person he is? At least give him a chance to explain himself and let Gyubin be the judge of whether he wants to make amends with him or not."

Gyubin cut in and looked at his mom, murmuring, "Mom.... maybe I want to meet with him. Jungkook is right. At first, my immediate reaction was to deny that man of anything he wants from me because he doesn't deserve it- and I still believe he doesn't. But I don't want to look back several years from now and regret it. I want to at least hear him out this once. I want to show him how well I'm living without him, how I've grown without any of his help." Taehyung just stared at him in shock as he spoke.

Gyubin glanced at Jungkook worriedly, but his step-father just grasped his hand supportively and gave him a small, authentic smile. "Good idea, bud. But trust me, if he tries anything, I will not hesitate to beat his fucking face in", Jungkook smirked, earning a snort from Taehyung. She rolled her eyes and got her phone, typing once again.

"Okay, Gyubin. I respect your decision.... That doesn't mean I agree with it or condone any of Jungkook's philosophical teachings..." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "But I will still support your choices". Gyubin smiled gratefully and felt his heart pounding in his chest. He was very nervous and couldn't believe he was willingly going to come face to face with his jack-ass biological father.

 

 

 

The day of the meeting arrived quickly and Gyubin was feeling more nervous than when he tries not to get caught recording his parents' fuck sessions.

He wore a simple outfit to school, not wanting to overdue it because his dad did not deserve his best efforts. But he still wanted to display a clean, well put-together image of himself. His mom decided to be the one to take him to and from the cafe that they decided to meet at.

Jungkook did not seem at all agitated at Gyubin's decision. In fact, Jungkook was definitely a hundred times more supportive than his mom was, which made Gyubin feel filled with gratitude.

Before they left the house, Gyubin made sure to give Jungkook the tightest hug ever, which he easily reciprocated. "I love you, dad", Gyubin whispered in his ear.

Jungkook chuckled and gave him his signature smirk. "Of course, I mean how could anyone not love me, the Jeon Jungkook? Perfect chef, bowler, dancer, beatboxer, karaoke singer, archer, artist, photographer.....", he continued on obnoxiously, earning a smack from Gyubin.

Jungkook chuckled again before saying, "Love you too, bud. Have a great time. But don't hesitate to call me if something goes awry". Jungkook gave him a knowing squint and patted his shoulder.

When they walked out the door, Gyubin watched his mom give Jungkook a short peck on the cheek. It was sweet and innocent but still made Gyubin's face heat up at the remembrance of how those lips had moaned for hours last week when Jungkook was fucking her cunt with a cucumber. After that incident, Gyubin made sure to never eat or even touch the vegetables in their house.

"See you later, baby. Stay safe", Jungkook said and waved to them as they walked towards the car.

The whole car ride to the cafe, Gyubin's legs were bouncing uncontrollably in nervousness and he was biting his lips until they felt like they'd bleed. He only stopped what he was doing when his mother noticed and swatted at his thigh, scolding him, "Stop that!"

After what felt like ages, they finally arrived at the cafe that was only two miles away from their house. Taehyung parked in the lot, cutting the engine, and turned to Gyubin with a serious expression on her face.

"I am going to be here the whole time. He said half an hour so that's all we're going to give him- no more, no less. I will give you guys your privacy but if you don't walk out by 6:30 sharp, I will barge in there and create a scene so you better keep track of the time", she said and Gyubin knew she wasn't kidding.

"Okay, mom. I'm just trying to feel him out.. I'm not gonna let him kidnap me or something", he tried to joke lightly. But she was not having it.

"Haha, very funny", she said blankly before unexpectedly pulling him in for a hug.

"I love you, baby. You are the most important thing to me and if today goes well, I will... try to support you. Even if everything in my body is telling me this is ridiculous and stupid", she said bluntly. Gyubin chuckled and hugged her back.

"Same", he admitted. But he knew deep down that he'd have to give it a try.

After pulling apart, Gyubin let himself out of the car and headed towards the cafe, bracing himself. When he opened the door, he saw that there were people sitting scattered all over the place. However, there was only one lone middle aged man sitting at the corner of the cafe, a hot cup of coffee in one hand, a tablet in the other.

Gyubin walked slowly toward the man and sat in front of him, the sound of his scraping chair, startling the man and causing him to stare up at Gyubin.

Gyubin held the eye contact despite wanting to look away. He had to show his father that he was a strong individual now, no longer affected by this man- even if that was far from the truth.

"G-gyubin-ah?" The man asked before standing up abruptly and walking around the little table between them with outstretched arms. Gyubin rejected the advances and pushed out a hand instead, offering a simple handshake rather than a slightly too intimate hug. The man hesitated but still took it with a grateful expression, his features overcome with true happiness.

When they pulled away to sit back down, Gyubin noted several things about this man- his father. First, when he shook his hand, he had a firm grip, but not in a comforting way as when Jungkook takes his hand. There was no gentleness or semblance of love. Secondly, he had a large watch, simple in design but elegant enough that it was obvious it costed thousands, if not tens of thousands. Then, Gyubin noted that his father was dressed in a sleek suit with intricate patterns all around. His hair was gelled back with extreme care, not a hair out of place. His eyes were very dark and although they were filled with happiness as they gazed at him, they were somewhat hard and chilling.

"Tell me what you'd like to order, son. You can ask for anything you want. I'd have wished you wanted to go someplace more.... suitable for the tastes of a growing boy like yourself but this place will have to do. I take it that your mother never really splurged on fancier restaurants. She was always very frugal". Gyubin pursed his lips.

Patronizing his mother within the first three minutes. Check. This man had better change the subject soon if he wanted to salvage any part of their relationship that was left.

Juho continued to speak, "But, I must admit I do love that about her. She was very stubborn and I find that very attractive. Her frugal tendencies did teach me how to save money here and there, yet I see nothing I taught her about splurging once in a while must have stuck", he chuckled wistfully.

This made Gyubin freeze in shock. First, it sounded like this man was trying to compliment his mother in his own, creepy way. Secondly, this man had used the present tense when referring to his love for her. The look in his eyes allowed Gyubin to know it was completely intentional.

Gyubin placed his hands in his lap, making sure to look directly into the man's eyes. "You might see her as frugal and cheap, but her ability to distinguish when money needs to be saved and spent has allowed her to come this far, despite having a child at a young age. Not to mention how the father of said child completely abandoned her and left her on her own, despite having more than enough financially to support her even from afar", Gyubin said in a level-headed voice. What a great start.

Juho seemed shocked that Gyubin would go for the attack so soon after meeting, but his expression changed to somewhat impressed.

Juho chuckled, "It seems you have taken a lot after your mother. Not only are you a picture-perfect resemblance of her, but you take after her personality as well".

Gyubin leaned forward, "It's not like I would take after anyone else, seeing as how she was the only one who raised me".

Juho shook his head and the teasing smirk he had on his face vanished. "Ah, but that's not entirely the case is it, Gyubin-ah? I heard that your mother remarried many years ago.... to some kid.. What was his name again? Ah! Jaegok?"

Gyubin knew that this man was purposely irritating him, but he still took the bait, wanting to see an even more irritated expression overtake Juho's.

"His name is Jungkook and he is not a kid. He's more of a man than you ever were and will ever be. He took me in even when I wasn't his mistake, I was yours. But you threw me away and he picked me up. He doesn't deserve your condescending remarks. If you wanted to spend all day shit-talking my parents, I'll take my leave now", Gyubin said as he got up from his seat.

"Wait! I'm sorry, I was just simply asking a question, Gyubin. No need to get all feisty", Juho raised his hands up in defense while chuckling.

"My apologies, please know that I mean no harm to you or your..... parents. I was simply making a factual statement".

Gyubin rolled his eyes, "Just tell me what you want. There must be a reason you randomly called mom several times despite her insistence for you to leave her alone".

Juho chuckled again, that smirk never leaving his face. "Yes, well you see. I do believe that constantly urging someone to do as I say gets them to eventually obey me. As proven by the fact that you are sitting here in front of me now despite how adamant your mother was on not letting us meet", Juho vaguely gestured at Gyubin.

He did have a point there, Gyubin thought bitterly to himself as he hesitantly looked out the window where he saw his mom sitting in her car reading from a book. He quickly turned his attention back to Juho lest he realized that Gyubin just hinted at his mother's whereabouts.

"Yea, well congrats", Gyubin remarked sarcastically. "Now get to the point. What do you want from us. Why can't you just leave my mother alone?"

Juho's grin became impossibly bigger as he leaned back and folded his hands together on the table in a business-like fashion.

"Ah, yes. I wanted to reach out to your mother because, well, it is precisely that: I want to rekindle my previous relationship with her. You see, as my business has become so much more successful- especially within this past year- than the state it had been in when your mother and I were last together, I feel as though I am qualified enough now to ask again for her hand in marriage. Of course this time I'll make sure to purchase lavish gifts in her favor and to take better care of you.. our son. But if I were to be completely frank... my reaching out to Taehyung was purely.. for the benefit of myself and my relationship with her. I must admit I did use you as a catalyst for the start of our relationship. But seeing that you have willingly come to meet me gives me the impression that this Jaegok kid has neither satisfied you nor my ex-wife in the role of being a father and husband. Have I misunderstood?"

Gyubin could not believe what he was hearing. It was as if this man was speaking complete gibberish to him, yet he understood every word that was spoken to him. And he understood the clear intentions of this disgusting man.

Shaking his head, Gyubin slouched on his chair, glaring up at the man. "Is the offer for a drink still up?" Gyubin asked him, causing the man to raise an eyebrow at the abrupt change in conversation.

"Well, yes. What would you like?"

"Get me whatever, and I want it to be a large. Preferably cold, and add extra toppings of whatever you get", Gyubin snapped.

Juho's shocked expression at his blatantly disrespectful tone brought some satisfaction in Gyubin's seething mind. He was pissed that this asshole even uttered such awful things to him. He was going to make him regret how he just spoke of his parents.

Although Juho started to become red in the face at the disrespect he was receiving, he surprisingly got up with a "One moment" and headed towards the cashier to order Gyubin a drink.

Gyubin started to pick at his nails and chanced another glance at his mom. She was now on the phone, her book nowhere in sight, and speaking animatedly in the speaker. Gyubin chuckled. He would do anything to protect his mom. He will never let this fucker anywhere near his hard-working, understanding, warm-hearted mother. Not if he could help it.

When Juho came back to the table with a large cup of something that looked like a strawberry frappe with extra whipped cream running along the sides, Gyubin sat up straight and proceeded to glare him down.

"Here you go", Juho said as he gave Gyubin the drink. Gyubin didn't so much as thank him as Juho sat back down.

"So you're telling me that you reached out to her because you want to marry her again? You think she'd just forsake the life she has with me and Jungkook just because you suddenly ask her to?" Gyubin inquired.

Juho sighed exasperatedly and shook his head, "Oh course not, son. That's why I asked to meet with you first. I know she holds you dearest to her. So I thought I would become close to you first before seeking anything more with her".

Gyubin scoffed, "Why are you telling me this? Don't you think it's kind of counterintuitive for you to tell me your 'master plan' and have it potentially all be ruined by me?", he questioned.

"No, no, son. You are a part of my plan. I know that you are old enough to understand the value of connections and money in this capitalistic society. You must know what an opportunity I am providing for you. I can easily instill you into one of the most prestigious private schools in Seoul to prepare you for universities in the future. Seoul University, Yonsei University, Korea University- you name it. Despite your very poor scholarly background, I can allow any school to overlook everything you're currently... lacking in", he said very confidently and almost proud of himself. Gyubin had just about had it.

"Ah! Speaking of.... Do you play any sports? Baseball perhaps?" Juho questioned as he revealed a gift bag that Gyubin hadn't noticed from under the table with a clear box inside.

"This was a gift I received from Mr Choi Ji Man himself back in 2019. Anyone who handled it had used gloves so it is not marked by any hands besides those of Mr Choi", Juho stated cockily.

Gyubin looked inside and noticed that there was a baseball inside the clear case, displayed on a stand with its face showing a large autograph signed over it.

Juho was giving him a hopeful expression as if Gyubin was supposed to know and/or care about who this Choi Ji Man was. Gyubin pushed the bag away from him and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Look, dude. I don't know who the fuck Choi Jo Moon or whatever is and I don't care. Also, I don't play baseball. In fact, I don't know jack shit about it. I bowl. I have for many years and every year Jungkook has been there to cheer me on at tournaments. He's the one that bought me my first two bowling balls that were custom-made to fit my fingers, he bought me bowling shoes every time I grew out of the old ones, and he taught me everything I know about it. You expect me to go goo-goo-ga-ga over this ball that has no sentimental value to me whatsoever?! You might has well given me a lifetime supply of banana milk if you wanted me to be touched", Gyubin rolled his eyes.

"Nice try, old man. But my family is better off without the likes of a stuck-up multi-millionaire or whatever the fuck you call yourself. The type of father I want has already been taking care of me for a decade. You can't change that after popping out of nowhere to be a part of my life. Oh wait, you don't even care about my life. You just want mom to be your trophy wife or some shit and you can't stand the fact that she moved on from you so you're trying to win her back to prove a point to yourself and probably your oh-so-esteemed friends as well. Well, fuck that and fuck you. Mom is very content with Jungkook and she wouldn't bat an eye at the likes of you".

Juho clenched a fist on the table, finally showing Gyubin his anger. "You are making a big mistake, boy. Stop being a selfish brat and think about your mother for once. Do you think she wants to live the rest of her life slaving away to make ends meet to provide for you and a kid years younger than her that she has the misfortune of calling her husband? What she needs is an older, more well-established man who can take care of her needs and satisfy her life. Be careful of how you treat me, son. Your words can one day go back on you when you see how happy your mother is with me", Juho gave him a disgusting smirk.

"Oh, fuck off. You're disgusting. No amount of money will change time and change the scars you gave her for all these years. You should be grateful for Jungkook. Neither my mom nor I had a single thought to want to meet up with you but Jungkook is the one who insisted".

At this revelation, Juho's ears seemed to perk up. "What?" he stupidly asked.

Gyubin jeered at him. "Yea, mom and I didn't give a fuck about your pitiful invitation but Jungkook said this might be an opportunity for us to heal, for us to mature as people. Well, looks like he might've been wrong about that. Healing takes both parties to be mature and you seem to be far from it. Also, stop calling Jungkook a kid. Just because he might be younger than my mom doesn't mean he depends on her for finances or anything else. They balance each other out and he is a very dependable person- unlike yourself", Gyubin huffed out.

"Without his encouragement, I definitely wouldn't have wanted to meet with you and mom still doesn't even like the idea that I'm here with you now. You're nothing to us, and I'm glad that I was able to prove myself right after listening to the shit coming out of your mouth; you really are an asshole".

Gyubin stood up and grabbed his drink, getting stopped by the grip of his so-called father on his arm.

"Okay, okay calm down son. I understand why you might feel hurt. Just think of it like this: yea, I abandoned you and your mother. But it was so that I could eventually build my empire and then come back to collect you guys when I have become more established. Now I can give you both fulfilled lives so that you won't have to spend a second worrying about anything. I needed time to get to this point, but now that I made it, I can help you guys. I can take care of your mother and satisfy her needs. Do you understand?" Juho spoke slowly as if Gyubin was an incompetent child who didn't understand the troubles of adulthood.

In a burst of overwhelming anger, Gyubin gripped his drink in one hand and popped off the lid with the other, before splashing his father's face with its contents. It wasn't perfectly satisfying since the drink wasn't scorching hot enough to give him pain, but it seemed like the iciness of the cold drink did the trick as the man shot up and screamed.

Gyubin ignored the stares of everyone that was in the cafe and chose to place his cup on the desk. "How about you try to understand me, old man? Nobody fucking wants you back. Stay where you are in your high and mighty penthouse with all your riches, we don't care. Don't ever contact us again or we will file a restraining order against you. And make sure you give the workers here a big tip to clean this up, since you're so fucking rich", Gyubin spat out.

As he was walking away, Gyubin suddenly had a great idea. It wouldn't make his parents proud, but he just wanted to tear down this asshole's pride as much as he could.

He spun around and glared at Juho, who at this point had taken off his blazer to wipe down his face. "Oh, and just so you know, Jungkook satisfies my mother very well. You don't ever have to worry about that", he said with a wicked grin.

Juho looked up at him in confusion, his face even redder than before- probably from the icy coldness of the frappe. "And trust me. I, of all people, would know. He makes sure to satisfy her every night when he eats her out for hours, fucks her with anything phallic in the house, and has her begging for his dick 24/7. I'm sure she feels very satisfied with him, for your fucking information", Gyubin chuckled and walked away, waving his hand flamboyantly behind him. "Ciao!" he giggled and walked out the door.

As Gyubin headed towards his mom's car, the image of Juho's very shocked and very disgusted face remained ingrained as a vision in his mind. Gyubin laughed to himself at the man's reaction; his words had definitely done the trick.

When Gyubin entered his mom's car, she looked at him with surprised eyes. "Hey, hey, I'll call you back. Have fun at the in-laws", she teased into her phone. Gyubin could hear his aunt's shrieks through the phone before his mother hung up.

Gyubin chuckled and put his seat-belt on. "Was that Aunt Heedeok?" he asked his mom.

"Yea, she's pissed about the vacation with Kwang Hwan's family. She's wondering when we'll be able to have a little get together with the rest of the family", Taehyung giggled.

"But never mind that. What the hell are you doing out so early? How did it go?" Taehyung asked cautiously as she turned to face him.

Gyubin gave her a wicked smile. "Oh, it went absolutely great. I think I definitely got that closure I needed.... I'm sure he did as well", Gyubin said ambiguously.

Taehyung huffed. "What exactly does that mean? So, are you guys planning to meet again? What did he say? Did you... enjoy spending time with him? Will this turn into a regular meet-up? Did he mention how he found my number? Has he-"

"Mom!" Gyubin cut her off. "Relax, jeesh. I wanna tell you and Jungkok what happened at the same time. It's only fair. After all, it was his idea for us to have this meeting in the first place. He deserves to know everything too", Gyubin explained.

Taehyung rolled her eyes as she always does and started the engine, pulling the car out of the lot.

"Ugh, sometimes it feels like you're the one in love with Jeon Jungkook. Can't you at least tell me some details? Did Juho at least buy you something to snack on while you guys talked? Are you planning to continue seeing him? Why does everything always have to be so hush-hush with you?" Taehyung sulked.

Gyubin laughed at her petulant expression. "Mom, I'm literally going to tell you as soon as we get home". Taehyung rolled her eyes again but stopped bombarding him with the endless questions. Gyubin guessed that she still respected his desire to say everything to both his parents at the same time.

To change the subject, Gyubin picked at his nails and asked her a question he had on his mind ever since his biological father had texted her. "What about you, mom? Have you been able to forgive that man yet? Would you be willing to.... Would you be open to starting a new friendship with him?" Gyubin asked tentatively.

Taehyung briefly glanced at him before turning her eyes back to the road. "Does this mean that things went well and you would like all of us to get along with your father?" she asked him instead of answering.

It was Gyubin's turn to roll his eyes. "You didn't answer my questions."

"And you didn't answer any of mine", she retaliated.

Gyubin chuckled and shrugged, "Fair enough". Gyubin rolled down the window and looked out at the passing cars.

"You know, it's funny. He did say that we were very similar. He said I took after you in looks and in personality".

Taehyung huffed. "I mean, what did he expect? It's not like he was the one who raised you". Gyubin cackled at that. "That's exactly what I said!" He lifted his hand for a high-five, which she begrudgingly gave him before putting her attention back on the road.

 

 

When they arrived home, Jungkook was sitting on the couch. He was watching a re-run of Running Man with a bottle of soju in hand. He looked like he was sulking a bit, definitely not having the best night. He perked up when they entered the house and took a brief glance at the clock on their living room wall.

"Well you guys are back early", he commented before placing his soju bottle on the end-table and walking towards them.

"Did you think we'd run away with him?" Gyubin cracked the joke, expecting the usual chuckle from Jungkook. But when he looked at Jungkook's face, he saw a worried expression. Jungkook was biting his lip and averting his eyes to the ground. "I mean..... I wouldn't have completely abandoned the idea", Jungkook said softly.

Gyubin glanced at his mom who had the same look of confusion and shock on her face as he probably did. What the fuck? Did Jungkook think they might've really entertained the idea of abandoning him for the sake of getting back with Juho?

"Honey"... Taehyung reached towards Jungkook, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek.  Jungkook seemed to hesitate for a second before wrapping his own arms around Taehyung's waist.

"We weren't gonna just leave you here, what the fuck. Is that why you were moping around? I haven't seen you drinking for such a long time", Taehyung said while gently placing kisses all around his neck and cheek.

Jungkook didn't respond but it was obvious that he was having insecurities about the situation. Gyubin realized that perhaps Juho had been right about some things. Maybe Jungkook did have self-esteem issues regarding his age and status compared to the asshole. Of course, from Gyubin's point of view, none of that mattered when Jungkook had been the most stable, loving father he could rely on. But maybe Jungkook was worried this whole time that he didn't amount to Gyubin's biological father.

Gyubin walked toward Jungkook and wrapped his arms around both his parents.  "Come on, guys. Are we gonna get all sentimental all night or do you want to hear the juicy details of the awful conversation I just had with the worst person on planet Earth?" Gyubin asked as he pulled them toward the couch to sit.

Both his parents looked at him, Taehyung with a smirk on her face and Jungkook with hopeful eyes.

Gyubin spent the next fifteen minutes explaining everything Juho had said to him, specifically pointing out the pretentious attitude he had the whole time. Of course, Gyubin made sure to omit anything that occurred in the last minute of his conversation with Juho- particularly how he threw the drink at him and practically admitted that he was an active voyeur obsessed with watching his parents fuck all the time.

Jungkook seemed to relax as Gyubin continued to portray his resentment towards his biological father. Jungkook only tensed up and appeared pissed when Gyubin mentioned the way Juho spoke of his mom. Taehyung placed her hand on Jungkook's and gave him another kiss on his cheek, but the angered look on Jungkook's face didn't disappear.

"So that meathead thinks I'm just gonna waltz away from here and fall into his arms now that he has some extra money? He must not have heard that I have established myself fairly well in my career and am doing perfectly fine on my own. Not to mention this fine hunk of flawlessness that I get to call my husband sitting right here next to me", Taehyung said when Gyubin finished his story. Jungkook blushed and scratched at his ear, before turning to Gyubin.

"So... does this mean that... you don't plan to meet with him again?" Jungkook asked him.

Gyubin gave him a huge smile. "Definitely. I want to stay as far away from that pervert as possible". Then, Jungkook finally gave him a small chuckle.

Gyubin got up to sit on the other side of Jungkook, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Come on, dad. I love you. We both do. You are our family. We'd never throw that away for anything", Gyubin side-hugged him tightly, his mom following to do the same.

Jungkook's face fell and Gyubin felt his shoulders begin to shake a little, before he saw the tears falling from Jungkook's eyes. Gyubin glanced at his mom who had an expression of comfort on her face. She placed another kiss on Jungkook's cheek, which seemed to bring on an onslaught of more tears. Gyubin and Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly the whole way through, waiting patiently for him to cry all his worries and insecurities out.

After a while, Jungkook's tears finally simmered down and he was only sniffling a bit. "T-thanks guys... I was.. I was just scared", Jungkook hiccuped, before wiping his snot away. "I can't compare myself to a man like Juho... I could never. I felt like maybe Gyubin could do better than a dad like me. Even though I was the one to suggest you still meet him... I was hoping deep down that... that you'd still choose me in the end... That you wouldn't forget me".

Gyubin sighed. "How can I ever forget the Jeon Jungkook?! Professional father, chef, bowler, dancer, beatboxer, karaoke singer, archer, artist, photographer... should I go on?" Gyubin teased with a huge smirk.

Taehyung laughed and Jungkook managed a small smile through his tears. "Gyu is right, baby. You're so good at everything. There's nothing to compare with Juho", Taehyung reassured with more kisses on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook wiped away all his tears and gave them both a genuinely happy smile. "Thank you... I love you both", he said confidently and they hugged each other tightly.

"Let's go eat some lamb skewers, on me today!" Gyubin promised his parents, causing the biggest grin ever to appear on Jungkook's face. "Sounds like a plan."

They ended up eating enough to satisfy all of their stomachs. Gyubin did not, in fact, pay for the meal because Jungkook wanted to be stubborn and did not allow him to pay. But Jungkook did allow him to buy them all some bingsoo tarts that were on an exclusive deal at their local cafe. With full bellies and happy smiles, they went back home to get ready for bed.

 

 

Gyubin should have known that none of them would be sleeping once they went to their respective rooms to call it a night.

Of course his mom would be on her knees, sucking her husband's cock so eagerly to dispel any of the insecurities he had about Juho. Of course Jungkook would be looking at her like she is tastier than the lamb skewers they had for dinner, bucking his hips to get his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. And of course Gyubin would be standing at their door, peeking through the centimeter-thick space the door was left open to reveal what was happening inside.

Gyubin couldn't understand why his parents never shut their door all the way. It's like they really did want to be caught every time. It's like they were always beckoning him to come closer and closer. To watch all of their sexual acts. It's like they got off on the idea that they were putting on a performance for him. For him to store in his memory and jerk off to.

Gyubin didn't have his phone on him this time, but he wasn't even thinking about recording it. He wanted to fully be there in the present to witness every bob of his mother's lips on Jungkook's cock. Every rise and fall of Jungkook's chest as he watched her taking his cock in her mouth.

Taehyung was wearing bright red lingerie and a short miniskirt, which Gyubin had never seen before. He didn't even know she possessed such items.

Based on the way that the lingerie top traveled down even below the top seam of the skirt, he was sure that she was wearing matching bottoms with it.

Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed, gripping the sheets in one hand and gripping Taehyung's hair in the other. She let him do as he pleased, going with the tempo that he set of his frantic hips.

Gyubin could clearly hear the wet sounds of her lips connecting with Jungkook's groin as she took the full length of his cock over and over again. Her cheeks were stuffed full with his thick girth and tears were running down her face. She was choking at times but Jungkook still abused her throat, barely giving her a second to breathe.

Gyubin gripped his dick tightly through his boxers, refusing to distract himself with his own pleasure while he watched his parents. Luckily, he was able to catch them from the beginning of their session, so he would be able to enjoy the whole show.

"You look beautiful like this, sweetheart. Did you miss this dick that much?" Jungkook asked teasingly while rubbing circles on her cheek with his thumb.

Taehyung did her best to nod and moaned around his thick cock, drool dribbling down her chin and coating Jungkook's dick. It was shining with the thick layer of spit that Taehyung was providing, allowing his length to slop in and out of her mouth.

"I bet you were thinking about it everyday. Wanting my cock down your throat, stuffing you full. You love the taste of my cock, don't you? Nothing else can satisfy you. Tell me, did you also get on your knees like this for Juho? Did he get the pleasure of seeing you in this position? Did you also tell him you loved his cock and begged for the taste of it?" Jungkook growled out before pulling Taehyung off of his dick by her hair. The action caused a loud pop sound to come from her lips as she let go of the suction of her mouth on Jungkook's dick.

"Tell me", Jungkook demanded before pulling Taehyung up so she could sit on his lap.

Taehyung languidly crawled onto Jungkook, placing her ass firmly onto his crotch. The skirt riled up on the side so that Gyubin could see the very thin red panties she was wearing.

Taehyung was rubbing her groin against Jungkook's, biting her lip as she made direct eye contact with Jungkook's flaming eyes. Gyubin was sure that the friction of her lace underwear was driving Jungkook crazy, based on how hard and wet his cock previously was.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Taehyung said sultrily with a huge smirk on her face. She used her fingers to leave fleeting touches along Jungkook's bare chest, making them crawl along his body. Gyubin saw Jungkook grip her ass tightly, her skirt wrinkling in his hands. "So that's how we're gonna play, darling?"

Taehyung shrugged and continued her ministrations of grinding herself onto Jungkook. Taehyung pressed kisses all along Jungkook's neck, sometimes using her tongue to press sloppy pecks everywhere. Then she pulled away to stare Jungkook in the eyes as she slicked her thumbs with spit before rubbing them on Jungkook's nipples.

Gyubin watched as Jungkook's hands crawled from her ass to her waist, gripping it tightly and lightly pushing her away. "Don't", he said sternly, causing her to pout.

"You know, I must admit. Juho never denied me his cock. We never went longer than a week without him dicking me down. Whenever I asked for it, he gave it to me", she said in a fake, dreamy manner. Both Gyubin and Jungkook knew that she was only trying to rile him up but Jungkook took the bait.

Narrowing his eyes, Jungkook pushed Taehyung off of him, causing her to stumble a bit before stabling herself on his shoulders. Jungkook pushed her back even more and stood up, glaring down at her before ripping her skirt down to reveal her tiny panties. Like Gyubin had imagined, her lingerie was a one piece, lace and flowery designs everywhere.

Gyubin watched as Jungkook thumbed at Taehyung's pussy through her panties. As he rotated his thumb where her taint was, Jungkook started massaging her breast as well.

"Tell me", he said hungrily. "Did you like the way he fucked you, huh? Could he make you cum multiple times on his dick? Were you always begging for his cock?" Jungkook started to increase the pace of his thumbing against her pussy and Gyubin saw her legs shaking slightly. He imagined that she was getting wetter and wetter by the second, soaking his thumb even through the layer of her underwear.

"H-he never kept me waiting. Always g-gave me what I wanted- what I asked for. Fuck, h-he always made me feel good", Taehyung lied through her teeth, gripping Jungkook's wrist as his attack on her pussy became more agitated. He was practically rubbing her pussy lips like a maniac, using the lacy fabric of her underwear to rub against her folds.

"Yea? I'm sure he did. I'm sure you made him feel good too, no? I'm sure you always opened your legs for him, let him fuck you even in front of Gyubin. Was he into that too, huh? Was he the one who taught you how to be a little fucking slut?"

Jungkook pulled her underwear down partially below the curve of her ass, just enough to expose her soaked pussy before using his thumb to rub against it. Without the barrier of her underwear, Gyubin could see how Jungkook's thumb moved her folds around, the glistening sheen proving that Taehyung was loving the treatment.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shoulders to lean on as she started to lose her balance. It seemed like she was having a difficult time even keeping her eyes open from how roughly Jungkook was thumbing at her pussy.

"Y-yea. He loved to fuck me while I put Gyubin to bed. Would b-bend me over the crib and give it to me so good", Taehyung admitted and Gyubin felt his heart stutter. What in the actual fuck.

"Yea? What else?" Jungkook demanded as he pulled Taehyung's panties down all the way, leaving them on her ankles as he started to use this index and middle finger to enter her, still thumbing at her clit.

Taehyung bit her lip saying, "H-he would finger me while I breast-fed Gyubin and would f-fuck me over the tub as Gyubin was having his bubble baths. Shit, Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed when Jungkook's pace of his fingers quickened until he was ruthlessly fingering her cunt. Gyubin could hear the squelching noises of his fingers fucking into her pussy.

"Keep going", Jungkook barked out without relenting the fast pace of his fingers. "Tell me what else he would do."

It seemed like Taehyung was barely even thinking, just saying whatever came to her head- whatever she could recall about her past relationship. "He loved to-to have me sit on his cock while we ate dinner. H-he'd fuck me while G-gyubin was right there, just staring at-at us, fuck! Oh, baby please don't fucking stop", Taehyung begged.

Jungkook slapped her breasts and continued to fuck her cunt with his fingers, but she couldn't stand in that position any longer.

Eventually, Jungkook lifted her up and placed her roughly on the dresser, her legs dangling a few inches from the floor from where she sat. "Open your legs", Jungkook snapped and Taehyung obeyed quickly.

"Look at how soaked you are from talking about how your ex fucked you in front of your son. You fucking slut", Jungkook went back to fingering her, using four of his fingers this time. "B-baby!" Taehyung moaned loudly, gripping Jungkook's hair and arching her back until her head rested on the mirror of the dresser behind her.

"Go on, tell me how good Juho made you feel. How wet you were for him every time." Jungkook started to suck on her nipple. Taehyung was moaning and whimpering every second, pleasure obviously overtaking all her senses.

"Y-your fingers are so g-good, baby", Taehyung moaned as her hips thrusted forward in time with the thrusts of Jungkook's fingers. Jungkook slapped Taehyung's other breast and increased the pace of his fingers fucking her cunt.

"No. I said tell me about how well Juho fucked you, not how well I'm fucking you right now."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a pitiful look and moved her face towards him to give him a kiss. But Jungkook pulled away and even withdrew his fingers from her.

"What? I thought you wanted to reminisce about your ex, no? Weren't you just rutting your slutty cunt against my fingers a few minutes ago, being a fucking cockslut and thinking about how well he would fuck you?" Jungkook spat out angrily. Taehyung shook her head and reached out for Jungkook, but he stepped away again.

"Come on. Tell me how good he felt. Did he fill your pussy really good, is that it? Oh I'm sure you loved all the dirty things he'd do to you while using your pussy in front of Gyubin", Jungkook smirked before walking away from Taehyung. She immediately hopped off of the dresser and grabbed Jungkook's arms, wrapping them around her.

"B-baby, please give me your cock. I can't take it anymore", she whined.

"No, Kim Taehyung. I'm not Juho. I'm not giving you my cock. Like I said before, you don't fucking deserve it. Why don't you go over to him and have him fuck you? You seemed to really enjoy the thought of it", Jungkook taunted.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook so that he fell flat on his back on the bed, before she crawled up on him and placed herself on his lap again. "Or how about this? You stop this foolish 'punishment' that you're giving me and instead give me your dick. It's been fucking weeks, I need your cock so bad", Taehyung begged as she rubbed her soaked pussy along Jungkook's length.

Jungkook easily flipped them over and pushed Taehyung thighs back by holding her ankles so that she was completely bent in half, unable to even lift her hips to search for any friction against her leaking pussy.

"You need my cock or any cock? If you really wanted my cock, you'd have apologized weeks ago. I told you, as soon as I get that apology, I'll fuck your brains out, honey", Jungkook pressed love bites all along Taehyung's chest, leaving behind blue bruises.

"You are so stubborn. I know you want this pussy. Why don't you just stop these games and fuck me? I promise I'll make it worth your while", Taehyung said seductively, looking up at Jungkook with pouty lips.

He smirked down at her and lightly bit her nipple. "Oh, I'm sure you will, sweetheart. But the problem is, you wouldn't learn your lesson. You'd think that you can just speak to me however you want without any repercussions. No. If you want my cock, you have to earn it. You have to prove to me that you learned your lesson and that you deserve to get fucked by my dick", Jungkook repeated as he placed both her ankles to grip in one hand so that he could use the other to trace teasing patterns along her side.

"Y-you are so fucking stubborn", Taehyung rolled her eyes but Gyubin could see that she was still trying to buck her pussy up towards Jungkook's dick that was right there.

Jungkook scoffed and smacked the side of her ass harshly with his palm. "You're one to talk", he retaliated.

"How long are we going to play this game, Jungkook? I know that you want to give it to me as much as I want it", Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair and gripped it harshly in her hands.

"This will all end the second you give me a genuine apology, baby. All I wanna hear are those two simple words". Jungkook began to pepper kisses along Taehyung's throat and eventually dropped his grip on her ankles so that he could lay flat on top of her.

Taehyung immediately wrapped her legs around Jungkook's waist and rutted against his cock. "Orrr you could forget all about the stupid statement I made and choose to ignore it in favor of giving me the best fuck ever recorded in human history?" Taehyung proposed as she lifted her hips to cant her pussy against his groin. Jungkook chuckled but reciprocated her actions so that they were humping each other without him inserting his dick into her.

"So you do admit that you were being stupid", Jungkook grinned. Gyubin could see his mom roll her eyes from where he was standing.

"No, you idiot. I said my statement was stupid. I am still a firm believer in the fact that I was the right wrong in the argument", Taehyung stuck her tongue out childishly.

Gyubin saw Jungkook's eyes follow her tongue as she continued to make childish faces at him. She was exaggeratedly sticking her tongue out at him and gave him the stank eye that would usually make Jungkook burst out in laughter. But this time, he was looking at her with an expression full of love and admiration, as if he was a teenager all over again, falling in love with his sunbae crush.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now", Gyubin heard his step-dad say.

Taehyung stopped her childish taunting and looked at Jungkook with a genuine smile. "Well, no one's stopping you. You're the one being stupid and refusing to do anything with me besides tease me with your tongue and fingers, giving me literally anything besides your fucking cock. I mean you've fucked me with literally everything these past few weeks. Do you know how pissed I was that I had to throw away a perfectly good cucumber that I could've added to my delicious salmon salad? But somebody had to be a dumbass and randomly-"

"I'm going to fuck you", Jungkook cut her off with conviction.

Gyubin saw his mom's eyes light up in hope. "Really? Like.. with your dick, right?" Taehyung muttered gleefully as she reached her arm to grab Jungkook's cock, rubbing it up and down.

"Yea. I'm gonna fuck you with my cock. Give you what you wanted", Jungkook took her hands in his and pushed them to the mattress besides Taehyung's head. Jungkook leaned down to capture her lips with his, immediately plunging his tongue down her throat.

Gyubin heard his mom's moans and saw how Jungkook began to rut his hard cock against her pussy. Judging by the fact that his step-father hadn't kissed Taehyung on the lips since the argument, she seemed to really enjoy the kisses he was giving her.

Eventually, they pulled apart, a string of saliva connecting their wet lips before Jungkook leaned down to kiss her again. Taehyung allowed a few more kisses before she pulled her face away and bucked her hips frantically. "Well get on with it. This means that I won the competition, right?" she said with a wicked grin. "I knew you couldn't resist me", she added snarkily.

Jungkook grabbed his dick and rubbed the tip up and down Taehyung's slit, teasing her. "You're right. You just look so fucking irresistible. I need to get my dick in you", Jungkook said as he watched her in awe, even though she wasn't even doing anything.

Taehyung giggled and leaned up for another kiss on the lips. "Wow. Such a poet", she said, taking Jungkook's dick in her own hand.

She pulled him closer to her before pushing her bottom half against him. "Hurry up now, please. My pussy is dying to feel you inside. Want you to fill me up until your cum is all I can feel for days", Taehyung begged.

Jungkook groaned and leaned down until his lips were firmly latched to hers, before entering her and sheathing her pussy with his cock. "All you're gonna be able to think about is my dick", he said as he entered her.

"Damn, you're positively dripping, baby. Your pretty pussy is going to get what she needs now. I'm gonna fill her up so good, fuck her until she's quivering around my cock", Jungkook spoke while pulling his dick in and out of Taehyung's pussy, starting a quick rhythm from the start. "Look at me", he demanded.

Gyubin saw Taehyung stare at Jungkook as he plunged his cock into her, diving in and out of her. Jungkook was using his knees to thrust deep into her, the striking sounds of their skin slapping against each other drowned out by Taehyung's moans.

"Gukkie, oh, baby". Taehyung had her fists in Jungkook's hair, staring into his eyes as he shoved his cock in and out of her.

After a while, Jungkook changed his position so that his palms were flat against the headboard and his knees were straight. Only his feet were connected to the bed, as if he was about to do a push up. But instead, he was plunging his cock into Taehyung.

The pace of his thrusts was slower than before, but he was definitely hitting into her much deeper, judging by the keening noises escaping Taehyung's lips. The mattress was screeching at every thrust, as if it would give out and crash beneath them. The headboard was smacking into the wall and Jungkook didn't relent his thrusts for a second. He was diving his cock straight into her pussy, staring down at her as she moaned and thrashed around.

"Oh my fucking- Jungkook! Baby! Fuck r-right there, oh! Right there", Taehyung moaned and Jungkook continued to beat her pussy up, slamming in and out of her.

"Jungkook, oh! I-I missed your cock so much, fuck. Y-you're making me feel so fucking good", Taehyung wailed as Jungkook pushed himself up and down, in and out of her. "I love your cock so much. You're filling my pussy so good."

Jungkook groaned and leaned back, sitting on his thighs and pulling Taehyung's legs straight against his chest. Her feet were crossed on his shoulders and her hands were gripping the sheets beneath her.

Jungkook started pounding into her, his dick slapping into her pussy repeatedly. He went at a fast pace, the incessant hammering causing her whole body to shift up and up the bed.

In order to prevent her from getting permanent brain damage, Jungkook twisted them around so that they were no longer laying vertical on the bed, but more horizontal, so that Taehyung's head was leaning on the edge of one of the sides. This way, when Jungkook fucked her, he didn't have to worry about her head slamming into the headboard.

Jungkook turned Taehyung so that she was on her side instead of on her back and lifted one of her legs into the air to place it on his shoulder. He sat above her other leg- which she placed flat on the bed- so that he had access to her dripping pussy and pounded away at her. He gripped her raised leg with one hand and groped her breasts with the other, slamming into her as he played with her nipples.

"Do you like the feeling of my cock, baby? Is your desperate little pussy satisfied with the way my dick is feeding her?" Jungkook lifted his other hand to slap Taehyung's ass, pounding into her.

Taehyung shrieked and moaned, grabbing Jungkook's hand that was still playing with her breasts and bringing it down to be placed flat on her stomach. "G-gukkie.. I can, ah! I can feel you here, baby. You're so fucking big, oh fuck", Taehyung moaned and Gyubin watched as Jungkook's thrusts increased in pace. Taehyung's moans also increased in volume accordingly.

"Yea? You like that? Fuck, I love how tightly your pussy is wrapping around me. Makes me wanna wreck your cunt until it's fucking torn up by my cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Don't wanna be able to walk after I fuck your sweet little cunt, is that it?" Jungkook smacked Taehyung's ass again.

"Oh, baby! Ruin my cunt please. I need your cock, fuck! I need you to ruin me", Taehyung moaned as she was getting fucked harshly by Jungkook, who let go of her breasts and used both of his hands to grab her waist and fuck into her desperately.

"I'm gonna destroy your pussy. All you'll be able to think about is my cock and how well I fuck you. How well I treat your cunt and how much I can make you cum all over my cock".

Gyubin couldn't resist any longer and ended up jacking off at the sight of Jungkook hammering into Taehyung. She was helplessly grabbing at the sheets as Jungkook towered over her and fucked her crazily. Her moans were so loud, Gyubin was sure he could probably hear her if he was standing in the parking lot. The whole bed was shaking and the slapping noises of their joint parts resounded through the whole house.

"Oh! Oh, baby! Fuck me, Gukkie. Oh my fucking- I am going to cum", Taehyung screamed in pleasure. Jungkook was thrusting so hard into her, that she was slowly sliding off the side of the bed, her head dangling off the side as Jungkook rammed into her. He had a tight grip on her waist so that she wouldn't fall, but every thrust caused her whole body to jerk.

Eventually, Taehyung's body slid far enough down the side of the bed that she had to reach her arms out to press against the floor above her head as Jungkook fucked and fucked her.

"Baby! Fuck, fuck, fuck", Taehyung was chanting as Jungkook pounded into her, causing her tits to bounce freely and her whole body to shake.

"Cum. Cum all over my cock. Come on, I want to feel you cum all over me", Jungkook growled out as he plunged his cock into her repeatedly.

After the next harsh thrusts, Taehyung screamed and shook as her orgasm overtook her.

Jungkook gripped her and threw her onto the bed, watching as Taehyung came down from her high: legs and pussy shaking from how well Jungkook just fucked her.

After giving her a few moments to adjust herself, Jungkook pulled her closer to him by her legs. "Felt good, sweetheart?" he asked as he gripped his dick and moved to enter her again.

"Holy fuck that was so good", Taehyung moaned and opened her legs wider so that Jungkook could slide in between them.

"My turn", Jungkook said with a smirk and slid his dick into her again. Gyubin stroked his cock as he watched his step-dad dick his mom down again. Her moans were higher in pitch than before, probably from the oversensitivity she was feeling.

Just as Jungkook's pace started to increase and his groans became more frequent, a shrill sound of a phone ringing rang through the air.

Gyubin's heart literally stopped as a million thoughts sprinted through his mind. Holy fucking shit. I'm so fucking screwed. I'm gonna be disowned. I'm fucking dead.

Gyubin was really about to faint until he realized that he didn't even have his phone on him at the moment. Then he continued to listen and realized the ringtone wasn't the one he had set on his phone. It was his mom's phone that was ringing, very shrill and loud on the nightstand. Relief hit Gyubin like a truck and he placed his hand on his chest, his heart beating faster than it would if he ran a marathon.

"Ignore it", Gyubin heard Taehyung say as she grabbed Jungkook's face in her hands and kissed him eagerly, her hips rising up to meet Jungkook's rough thrusts. Gyubin watched as Jungkook bent down to fuck her mouth with his, aggressively biting her lips and tonguing her throat as he slammed his cock in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck me baby! Your c-cock- fuck! I love your cock so much", Taehyung was moaning out as Jungkook's harsh thrusts rammed into her.

Gyubin went back to stroking his dick after he deemed that his heart had calmed down from the initial fear of getting caught. He wanted to cum at the same time Jungkook did.

As Gyubin felt the build-up of his oncoming orgasm, another shrill sound came from his mother's phone.

Jungkook's paused his thrusts to reach over Taehyung's head and grab the phone impatiently. "Who the fuck is it?!"

When Gyubin saw Taehyung take her phone from Jungkook, he saw the flash of shock on her face. "I-it's Juho", she whispered and showed the screen to Jungkook. Just as she was about to reject the call, Jungkook snatched the phone from her.

"Answer it", he commanded with a wicked smile.

"W-what?!" Taehyung shrieked exactly what Gyubin was thinking. Jungkook quickly answered the call for her before handing her the phone, getting back in between her legs.

Gyubin knew that Jungkook had put her phone on speaker mode because he could hear the sound of his biological father's voice loud and clear. "Hello? Taetae?" Juho asked.

Gyubin saw Jungkook mouth Answer him to his mom before proceeding to slide his dick in her again and slowly pull it in and out of her pussy.

Taehyung was shaking her head frantically and even pushed a hand against her mouth to prevent any noises from escaping, but Jungkook gave her a hard glare. Gyubing watched as Taehyung eventually gave in- after all, he knew by now that she was very kinky and no doubt got off on the idea of talking to her ex while getting thoroughly fucked be her husband.

"H-hey Juho... Why are you c-calling me?" Taehyung started off, laying down as Jungkook directed her to before quietly fucking in and out of her.

"Tae! Hey, I didn't think you'd actually respond.. haha... I just wanted to give you a call and... discuss things... Wow, it's so great to hear your voice after all these years", Juho said through the phone.

"Y-yea", Taehyung responded. It was obvious that she was paying zero attention to the conversation because if it were any other time, she would have chewed the fuck out of him before blocking his number. Instead, she had a huge cock plunging in and out of her, so it was understandable that she could barely form a sentence.

"Yea, haha.. So I met with Gyubin today.. I mean.. You probably already knew that, haha... Did he uh.. Did he mention anything about our meeting today?" Juho asked tentatively.

Gyubin would have rolled his eyes if he wasn't so focused on jacking himself off and watching the way Jungkook started to thumb at his mom's clit while increasing the pace of his thrusts. The slight sounds of the mattress squeaking could be heard, but Gyubin wasn't sure if Juho would be able to pick it up through the phone.

"Huh? Oh Gyubin... Yea he's uh.. Wait no. He did not appreciate the way- the w-way you spoke to him. I already warned him that you were just a jackass but he still wanted, holy fuck, to give you a ch-chance. Looks like you ruined it as you always, ah, fucking do", Taehyung bit her lip as she tried to dispel her moans.

Jungkook was looking at her with a cocky smirk on his face, using both his thumbs now to spread her pussy lips apart and watch as his dick filled her up continuously.

"What? What did he tell you? And what are you doing right now? Are you okay?" Juho asked. He seemed more curious than worried.

Jungkook gripped Taehyung's thighs before flipping her over roughly, smacking her ass and pushing her upper body down so that he had a full view of her plump ass.

"Tae? Are you good? What's going on?"

Taehyung had pushed her face to the sheets, biting them to prevent herself from screaming. With her hips raised high in the air, she looked back at Jungkook pleadingly, begging with her eyes that he wouldn't embarrass her like this. But Jungkook just gave her a mischievous grin and smacked her ass again.

Gyubin saw his mom's body shake before she went back to facing her phone. "None of your fucking business", she spat out. "Why did you call me, can't you take a fucking hint? Oh, fuck!" Taehyung moaned the last part as Jungkook plunged into her from behind.

He began to fuck her roughly this time, bending down over her and pushing all his weight on his hands that were placed on the low of her back, so that her ass could still stick up deliciously.

"What the fuck. Tae, stop fucking around. What are you literally doing right now?" Gyubin heard Juho say.

Taehyung had begun to pant repeatedly by that point, high-pitched squeals slipping out of her mouth each time Jungkook spanked her. "Holy fuck, I fucking can't", Taehyung moaned.

She dropped her phone on a pillow that she had been pushed against, completely ignoring Juho's constant questioning as she succumbed to the pleasure Jungkook was giving her. "Hello? Tae? Can you hear me?"

Gyubin frantically stroked his cock, trying to suppress his own moans. He was definitely doing better than his mom, who at this point must have just wanted to be caught by Juho as she was full on moaning and panting into her phone.

"Tae? What the fuck? Are you getting fucked right now?" Gyubin heard Juho's angry tone and almost wanted to laugh.

Jungkook placed three more smacks onto Taehyung's reddening ass before snatching her phone from the pillow and pressing it to her face.

"Go on, sweetheart", he said loud enough for anyone to hear. "Tell him what you're doing right now. Tell him how you're taking my dick, how good I'm fucking you. Tell him how I'm filling your tight juicy little cunt with my cock, making you squirt all over me. Tell him", he demanded before smacking her ass the hardest Gyubin's ever seen him do.

Jungkook started to full on plow his dick into her, ramming into her from behind as the whole bed shook and Taehyung's whimpery moans turned to bawling screams.

"Jungkook! Fuck, baby. Oh my fucking- holy fucking shit. Right there! Fuck, you're gonna make me cum again, oh! I'm cumming all over your dick", Taehyung screamed as she gripped the sheets and pushed her ass back against Jungkook's ceaseless thrusts.

"Tell him whose pussy this is. Who does your pussy belong to?" Jungkook egged on, bending over her to speak right into her ear, where the phone was strategically placed to hear everything.

"Oh, Jungkook. It's yours. It's all yours. This is your pussy, shit! Oh, baby. Only you can fuck my cunt like this. Fucking- ah! Jungkook! Oh please", Taehyung begged before letting out a high-pitched scream and falling flat onto the bed.

Jungkook groaned and followed her, placing his chest flat against her back as he rammed into her. "I'm gonna fill you up, gonna soak your cunt with my cum. You wanna feel it? Tell Juho how much you need my cum", Jungkook growled as he slapped his hips against Taehyung's.

"B-baby. Oh! I need your cum so bad. Please cum in me, please fill me up. Oh, please!"

Jungkook groaned before ramming his cock into her, grinding his dick into her until he came. Taehyung screamed at the feeling of finally being filled and Gyubin spilled all over his palm, shutting his eyes tightly while listening to the sounds of his parents' orgasms. Gyubin bit his lip and panted quietly, the overwhelming feelings of the best orgasm he has ever experienced in his life simmering down.

Suddenly, Gyubin remembered that Juho was literally on the fucking phone and definitely heard everything that just occurred. Hastily wiping his hand on his shirt- despite how gross that was- Gyubin chanced a peek closer into his parents' bedroom to see Jungkook pull out of his mom and smack her ass again.

"Fuck, baby. Look at how full your pussy is now. My milk is spilling out of you like crazy", Gyubin watched as Jungkook pulled his mom's pussy lips apart and stared as Jungkook's cum flowed out of her reddened cunt. Taehyung whined before slapping Jungkook's hand away and turning to lay on her back.

"Hello? Tae? What the fuck did I just hear?" Juho's voice rang clearly from the phone. Gyubin saw Taehyung roll her eyes but Jungkook crawled to her and grabbed the phone beside her head, before handing it to her.

"Go on, sweetheart. Tell him how full you feel. How my cum is filling you up and making your quivering little pussy so wet", Jungkook began to finger her with two fingers- not quite thrusting them in and out of her but just smearing the mess he left inside her.

Gyubin saw his mom begin to shake a little before opening her legs wider, allotting space for Jungkook to lay between.

"You just witnessed me getting fucked into the mattress", she spoke into the phone. "And now, Gukkie is using his fingers to push his cum deeper inside of me. As soon as I hang up, I'm gonna let him fill me up again until there isn't any more space inside of me to push in his cum."

"Wait a second. Tae, don't you d-" Taehyung hung up the phone and tossed it across the bed before wrapping her arms and legs tightly around Jungkook, pulling him down to plop onto her.

"Oh, baby. That feels really fucking good", she moaned.

Jungkook chuckled, "Look at you. Acting all shy when I told you to answer the phone but moaning shamelessly into that asshole's ear when I fucked you senseless. And what? Now you wanna get fucked again, huh? Want to be filled up again like a cockslut?" Jungkook pulled his fingers out of Taehyung before pressing kisses all over her neck and chest.

"B-baby", Taehyung drawled out. "You deprived me of your cock for-fucking-ever. I'm gonna need you to fuck me all night to make up for the unnecessary withdrawal of your cock that I've been suffering from", she teased while grinding her soaked pussy towards Jungkook's cock.

"Oh, but honey. Now that we don't have an audience listening to how well I'm giving it to you, I don't feel as excited anymore", Jungkook said in a teasing voice. "I prefer it much better when we have someone observing how pretty you sound when I fuck you".

Gyubin watched as his mom faked a pout, still trying to rub her pussy against Jungkook's dick. "But, Gukkie. We have Gyubin here to watch us, right? He loves to watch us fuck and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we went for a few more rounds, right Gyubin?"

 

 

 

Gyubin's heart literally froze as his mom's head turned towards where he was standing at the door. His jaw fell open when he saw her wink at him. The realization didn't kick in until Gyubin heard Jungkook chuckle, wrapping his hands around Taehyung's waist.

"That's right. Gyubin loves when we put on a show for him. Imagine how hard he was while I was fucking you. In my opinion, Gyubin seems to love watching his mom get fucked more than you love getting fucked in front of him, no?" Jungkook chuckled again before he too turned to smirk at Gyubin.

Gyubin stood shell-shocked, unable to say any words or comprehend any thoughts.

"Come on, baby. Let's show him how much of a whore you really can be without the distraction of that bastard Juho", Jungkook said as he sat up against the headboard and pulled Taehyung onto his lap.

"Come on in, Gyu. Don't be shy. Why don't you sit on that chair over there instead of hiding behind the door? I'm sure your mom will be happier to ride me while being able to see you more clearly".

Gyubin couldn't even move or breathe as he watched his mom begin to fuck herself onto Jungkook's dick, the fervent movements of their bodies stirring on another onslaught of arousal to overcome Gyubin's senses.

He watched as Jungkook gripped his mom tightly, wrecking her as she moaned and rode him fervently- the sounds of their pleasure overtaking all of his senses.

Notes:

So.... yea.. Tae and Jungkook knew the whole time that Gyubin was watching them fuck. They purposely wanted him to watch because they are exhibitionists and Tae is a cockslut that always fantasized about her child watching her get fucked. That is why the title of this fic is "Unsuspecting Bystander" because Gyubin never realized that while he was trying to be a sneaky voyeur, everything was all a part of his parents' kinky sexual fantasy.

 

This fic was written for Sarah. I love you and am so thankful that you stuck with me throughout the entire journey of changing this five second idea I had in my head to this long-ass written work of art. I hope you love it as much as I do- if not, even more!

 

My fic requests are always open. I am open to writing about any ideas that don't include rape/non-con elements. I especially love to write about taboo topics that might fit in the Dead Dove: Do Not Eat category so please don't hesitate to reach out!
Twitter