Actions

Work Header

I Want To Do With You What Spring Does To Cherry Trees

Summary:

Hot and bothered, Yaoyorozu accidentally sends a nude to her classmate Todoroki.

Work Text:

Todoroki. Todoroki. Todoroki.

The name keeps repeating in Yaoyorozu’s mind like a never-ending cycle. In class, she secretly stares at him instead of listening to their teacher. During training, she discreetly glances his way instead of focusing on her quirk. At night, she dreams about him kissing her neck and taking her in the sheets.

Todoroki Shouto.

A man too beautiful to be true. With defined cheekbones, a lean muscular body, and a mop of evenly split two-coloured hair. The large burn scar that circles his left eye does nothing to ruin his good looks. Yaoyorozu often finds herself getting lost in his piercing heterochromatic eyes.

It’s a miracle Yaoyorozu has made it to her third year at U.A. High School. Her infatuation with Todoroki started as a simple crush that only seemed to grow every day. A single look from him will leave her flustered for the rest of the day.

Sitting beside him in class isn’t helping either. Even now as Present Mic is discussing English literature, Yaoyorozu is finding it hard to pay attention. Her mind is too vividly aware of the proximity of Todoroki’s body, his desk on her right side, elbow propped on the table, and head resting on his hand, openly bored.

“Yaomomo,” Iida whispers, making Yaoyorozu look to her left. Iida checks to see if Present Mic is noticing that the class president isn’t paying attention in class before continuing. “I forgot my pencil in the dorms. Can you create one for me, please? I’ll owe you one.”

Yaoyorozu blinks for a brief second, letting his words sink in. “Sure,” she agrees. Opening her palm, a pink beam of light glitters from her skin as a small pencil emerges. She hands it to Iida who beams warmly, accepting it.

With her quirk, the power of creation, she can make everything she wants. As a child, Yaoyorozu never needed anything. She already had everything she wanted and much more. As an adult, there’s only one thing she wants but even her quirk can’t help her with that.

Yaoyorozu can make everything but she can’t make Todoroki love her.

—•—

Yaoyorozu leans back in her chair, sighing to herself. It’s been an hour since she got back to her dorm room. Her laptop is open on word, ready to continue working on her English assignment. Her phone keeps blowing up from Class 3-A’s group chat on Snapchat, distracting her.

She closes her laptop, grabbing her phone to see what her classmates are talking about. The English assignment can wait. She lies back on her bed, opening the app.

 

Class 3-A
⚡️Denki⚡️: Man, English was boring today
Mashirao🙉: Tell me about it. I could barely keep my eyes open
Tooru🦄: And now we have to do this stupid assignment!!!
As if we don’t have better things to do!!!
💪🏻Eijirou: come on guys… it wasn’t that bad.
Mina🌸: KIRISHIMA YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
💪🏻Eijirou: what? i thought it was interesting 😊
Hanta😎: then you must be overjoyed with our english assignment
💪🏻Eijirou: it’ll be a fun challenge 
Tooru🦄: It’s ten pages long. TEN PAGES
Minoru🍑: if any of you girls are struggling… you can always come to my room and i can… help you
⚡️Denki⚡️: What about us guys?
Minoru🍑: no. girls only
Ochaco💗: Does anyone want to watch a movie later in the common rooms?
Mezou👾: Not a bad idea
I could use a break from the English assignment 
Katsuki💥: There better be explosions and shit in it
Fumikage🌙: I’m in if it’s anything with horror. No girly movies.
Tenya🏃🏻♂️💨: I enjoy anything with action in it 🔥
Mina🌸: So that means no to The Notebook? 😭
Fumikage🌙: Absolutely not.
Katsuki💥: Fuck no
Tsuyu🐸💧: The Notebook is quite good though
Mezou👾: We are NOT watching The Notebook!!
Minoru🍑: i don’t mind watching the notebook if you girls come to my dorm
Rikidou🍥: How about we vote about it?
We can all suggest a movie we want to see and then we’ll watch the movie that gets the most votes
🐰Koji: 👍🏻
Izuku✊🏻🌟: Sounds like a plan 👊🏻
Yuuga✨: I vote for The Notebook ✨✨
Mina🌸: Yes Aoyama!!! YES
Kyouka🎸: I’m with the boys. I don’t want to watch The Notebook either…
Tooru🦄: Jirou!! I thought we were friends!!

Yaoyorozu notices right away Todoroki’s absence from the chat. He’s sometimes quiet like that, only sending one answer to the group or leaving everyone on read.

 

Ochaco💗: How about we remove The Notebook as an option for the boys’ sake?
Mina🌸: Fine, I’ll vote for Twilight then 😍
Hanta😎: no way im not watching sparkling vampires
Momo🥰: Love in the Time of Cholera is a great movie
Ochaco💗: I love that movie!
Tenya🏃🏻♂️💨: I think we should watch Iron Man. It’s a classic superhero movie 🦸🏻♂
💪🏻Eijirou: i think we should do a marathon of sharknado
Rikidou🍥: SHARKS!!!
⚡️Denki⚡️: 🦈🦈🦈
Tooru🦄: No shark movies, please

Yaoyorozu wonders what movies Todoroki likes to watch. She exits the group chat and goes to his profile, clicking on it. Just the mere thought of him can make her hot and bothered, clenching her thighs together in a needy way.

Feeling bold, she opens her camera, pointing it at herself. Loosening her ponytail, her dark loose hair splays everywhere on her bed. Slowly, she unbuttons her school uniform, clicking her bra open. She poses for the camera, making the sexiest expression she can muster, seductively biting her lip, two fingers teasing one hardened nipple.

 

💙❄️ Thinking about you 🧡🔥

She sighs longingly, dropping the phone to the bed. Clipping her bra in place and buttoning her shirt, she sits up. They’re just friends. She won’t dare think what will happen if she sends him a nude. She finds her phone, finger moving to delete the picture only to widen her eyes as she realizes she’s accidentally hit send.

 

❄️Shouto🔥
Delivered

“No, no, no…” Yaoyorozu mutters repeatedly, feeling her heart in her throat. Her blood thumps loudly in her ears. Staring at her screen only makes it worse. She drops her face to a white thick pillow, muffling her screams of embarrassment.

It’s not true. It didn’t happen. She’s just imagining things.

Her head shoots straight up from the mattress. She needs to do something. Maybe it’s not too late. Todoroki hasn’t even seen the group chat and their classmates have been typing for the last hour. Maybe he might be busy doing something else that prevents him from checking his phone?

Yaoyorozu doesn’t give it any more thought. She jumps from her bed and runs out of her dorm room, heading in the direction of the boy’s dormitories. Sprinting down the hall, she doesn’t get far though—

“Hey, Yaomomo!” Uraraka cheerfully greets her at the end of the hall, forcing Yaoyorozu to stop. “Are you coming to movie night later? It was actually Deku’s idea.” Uraraka blushes.

“Uh, yeah. I’ll come,” Yaoyorozu says hesitantly, tripping impatiently on her feet.

“It might be a bit hard to agree on a movie. Half of the boys are set on watching a shark movie while Bakugou and Iida want explosions and action. And Ashido won’t stop talking about Twilight,” Uraraka giggles.

“I’m sure we’ll find something everyone will agree on,” Yaoyorozu says, beginning to take a few steps ahead. “I really need to go. I’ll see you later.”

She continues her path, running down the halls of Heights Alliance, only slowing down when she reaches the left wing. Not in the mood for meeting Iida and hearing him go off about how as the class president, it’s his duty to enforce school rules including no running in the halls. Climbing the stairs, one floor after the other, she finally reaches Todoroki’s hall.

Reaching his dorm room, she pauses, her heart beating heavily. Her hand shakily forms into a first, knocking on the door. “Todoroki, are you there?” she calls softly. If he’s not in his room, he might be out training which will only make it harder to get to his phone and delete the picture.

The door opens a second later. Yaoyorozu takes a step back, feeling her heart beating faster if possible. Todoroki has his hand on the doorknob, dressed in a blue shirt and black pants, looking handsome as always. There’s a faint pink to his ears, looking like he has been caught doing something he shouldn’t.

“I need to borrow your phone!” Yaoyorozu pants, still a bit out of breath from rushing to his room. Todoroki lets his eyes wander over her body, taking in her flustered state.

“Why?” He lifts one eyebrow, a slight smirk playing at the corner of his mouth.

Yaoyorozu wracks her brain for an excuse. She hasn’t thought this far. “It’s an emergency! I-I can’t use my own because it’s uh, broken and I really need to delete something.”

“Delete something?” Todoroki repeats, his grin getting wider. “Could it possibly be a certain picture you want to delete?”

Yaoyorozu gasps, mortified. She’s too late. He’s already opened her snap. Her hands fly to her face, embarrassment washing over her.

“It wasn’t meant for you!” She lies, feeling warmth creep onto her face.

“Really? Then who was it meant for? Another person with a fire and ice quirk?” Todoroki teases, crossing his arms over his chest, leaning his weight casually against the doorway.

“Yes!” She says exasperated, still refusing to look at him.

“Who?” He presses, narrowing his eyes.

“Y-You don’t know him. He’s in class 3-C.” Yaoyorozu turns to leave but Todoroki is faster and grabs her by her waist, dragging her inside his room. The door slams shut and she is knocked into it, trapped.

“Yaomomo,” he says seriously, his voice becoming deeper. Fingers gently pry her hands away from her hot face, grey and blue eyes looking down at her. “Do you like me?”

“A lot,” she mumbles shyly, shrinking under his stare. “I like you a lot. I can’t stop thinking about you. I don't know what came over me. I understand if this is making you uncomfortable and if you’re never going to speak to me again—

Todoroki presses his lips against Yaoyorozu‘s lips, silencing her. Her eyes widen, shivers run down her spine. His lips are warm and soft, fitting perfectly with hers.

“I like you too,” he mumbles, breaking the kiss. “I think about you a lot too.” His mouth finds her neck, kissing a hot wet path down. A rush of warmth and pleasure shoots through her body, down to the tip of her fingers, an involuntary moan escaping her lips. She can feel him smirk against her sensitive skin.

“The picture was hot.” He steps closer, pressing his muscular body against hers. Yaoyorozu forms an ‘o’ with her mouth, feeling an evident bulge press into her core. Oh.

“I’m so embarrassed,” she mumbles, flinging an arm over her face. Todoroki grabs her wrists, bringing them beside her head against the door.

“Don’t be.” His warm breath fans over her lips. He kisses her again and she eagerly kisses him back, letting his tongue sneak into her mouth. His knee nudges in between her legs, pressing into her core. Yaoyorozu feels her own legs fail her, growing weak, thankful he’s keeping her up.

“Is this okay?” Todoroki asks, fumbling with the buttons on her school uniform. She nods, breathing a “yes” against his mouth. His lips trail to her neck, finding her sweet spot while popping one button after the other, revealing her black bra.

“Todoroki,” she whimpers, letting her fingers thread through his white and red hair.

“Shouto,” he corrects, making Yaoyorozu look at him questioningly as he pulls away from her. “I want you to call me by my first name.”

Oh, that’s so intimate, she thinks.

“I also want you to be my girlfriend. If you want?” Todoroki says nervously, trailing off.

Yaoyorozu beams. “Yes!” she says eagerly. “I do!”

Their lips lock together in the next second, his hands seizing her face, momentarily breaking apart to throw his blue shirt over his head before continuing the kiss. One hand sneaks between them to unclasp her bra, freeing her breasts. Yaoyorozu shudders from the cold but Todoroki’s warm hand immediately makes up for it. He kneads the soft flesh, hardening the pink buds, making sure to give both equal attention.

She groans against his lips, their tongues doing a heated dance. Her hands wander down his back, feeling his muscles work beneath his hot skin before settling around his neck, pulling him closer. Todoroki grabs the back of her thighs, lifting her, nestling himself between her legs. A finger sneaks under her skirt and prods her clothed heat, feeling the wetness he’s the cause of.

“You’re so wet,” he groans, pushing her underwear to the side.

“Only for you,” she hums, hearing the sound of a zipper and ruffling of pants. It’s a smooth entrance, he easily slips inside her. Yaoyorozu curls her toes, feeling Todoroki stretch her, awed by his size, filling her to the brim. Todoroki lets her get used to being stretched by him, nibbling softly at her ear for a few seconds.

He slowly thrusts into her, starting a steady pace, skin slapping skin. She buries her head in the crook of his neck, moaning and whimpering softly, biting her lip to contain herself. She can smell his cologne, leathery and spicy. His phone blows up with notifications but no one of them cares.

The door bumps loudly every time Yaoyorozu is slammed against it, moving intact with their thrusts and she internally hopes no one of their classmates hears it. Her breasts are squeezed into Todoroki’s chest, jiggling and bouncing from every movement.

Her legs clench around, urging him on. Their lips press together in a heavy mess, licking their way inside, imitating sex by fucking the other’s mouth with their tongue. Todoroki sloppily kisses a trail of hot open-mouthed kisses, starting from her chin to the crook of her neck. He mouths at her skin, sucking and nibbling, eliciting a moan from her that would make a porn star proud.

A pool of heat coils in her lower region, telling Yaoyorozu she’s close. It only takes a few more thrusts for her to come undone, riding out her high. Todoroki follows suit shortly after, groaning in her neck, hiding his face, shoulders shaking under her hands.

Slipping out of her, he gently lets her down to her feet, grabbing her by her arms to support her when she wobbly falls into him. Pressing their foreheads together, she can feel his heavy breath pant on her lips, trying to steady his breathing after their workout.

“That was…” she pauses, taking a deep breath.

“I know.” Todoroki closes his eyes briefly, enjoying the moment.

He slowly pulls away from her, pausing to check if she’s going to fall again. Notifications from his phone disrupt the silence between the two. Zipping his pants and putting on his blue shirt, he checks his phone. Yaoyorozu fixes her clothes, clipping her bra in place and buttoning her school uniform before peeking over his shoulder.

 

💪🏻Eijirou: movie’s starting soon!
Tsuyu🐸💧: We made popcorn!
Mashirao🙉: And they’re getting cold!
🐰Koji: 🍿
Katsuki💥: You all damn extras better get your asses to the common rooms now!
OR WE WILL WATCH THE MOVIE WITHOUT YOU
Mina🌸: I still can’t believe we’re not watching Twilight 😒
Hanta😎: no sparkling vampires!!!!!
Ochaco💗: Yaoyorozu and Todoroki!!! We’re missing you guys!!!
Tooru🦄: Where are you??
❄️Shouto🔥: We’re on our way
⚡️Denki⚡️: Hurry!

“We better hurry then,” Todokori says, shooting Yaoyorozu a tired smile.

“Can we go by my room first? I need my phone.”

“I thought you said your phone is broken,”  he grins.

“Shut up,” she mumbles, cheeks getting red. With a smug smile, he swings an arm over her shoulder, walking back to her dorm room in the right wing. He waits patiently outside as she steps inside to grab her phone. The door shuts closed behind her as she walks back out, eyes glued to her phone.

 

Shouto took a screenshot 

Yaoyorozu gasps, whipping her head up to look at Todoroki. “You took a screenshot?!” she screeches, eyes going wide.

He shrugs indifferently, a smug smile playing on his lips. “I’m keeping the picture.”

She pouts, crossing her arms across her chest, sulking. He chuckles, bending down to peck her lips before he grabs her hand as they walk together to the common rooms. All of their classmates are already in the living room, heads turning their way when they spot them. All of the couches have been pushed to face the TV screen, and freshly popped popcorn is in bowls on the table. They can smell the salt in the air before they even reach the common rooms.

“There you are!” Midoriya smiles, waving them over.

“Can we get on with the movie already?! I’ve got shit to do after this,” Bakugou barks.

Todoroki sits down on an empty spot saved for him and Yaoyorozu beside Uraraka. The brunette smiles at her but freezes when she looks at her neck.

“Is that a hickey?” Uraraka whispers, eyeing the purple bruise on her skin.

Yaoyorozu flies a hand to her neck, feeling it’s sore, grimacing. “I bumped into a door,” she poorly excuses, guiding her dark hair over her shoulder to hide the love bite, shooting Todoroki a warning look when he grins at her. He sweetly pecks her cheek, silently apologizing.

Later at night when Yaoyorozu is lying on her bed, ready to sleep, her phone lights up with a notification. She opens her phone to check it, seeing it’s from Todoroki.

 

Snap from ❄️Shouto🔥

It’s a snap of Todoroki’s boxers, hand under the fabric, an evident bulge poking out. He’s lying in his bed, shirtless.

 

Wish you were here ❤️

Yaoyorozu beams.

Series this work belongs to: