Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-10-01
Completed:
2024-01-24
Words:
57,590
Chapters:
35/35
Comments:
474
Kudos:
567
Bookmarks:
81
Hits:
19,588

Chapter 13: Size Difference

Chapter Text

Yuri was so happy with the way things were happening. It was as if a weight had lifted off his shoulders and he could just breathe and be happy being around Otabek without worrying what it all meant. All that mattered was that they liked each other and they had an entire week to explore that.

He’d thoroughly enjoyed having tea at the hotel. It wasn’t like anything he had ever experienced. The tea set was delicate, pretty cobalt blue which matched the room, and they served traditional Russian tea which Yuri hadn’t enjoyed since he was a child. The sweet cinnamon, citrusy flavour seemed to fill him with warmth. Everything was fresh and handmade and looked so pretty that he hardly wanted to eat it. It was so delicious that he ended up stuffing his face and for once he didn't feel guilty about it.

He took more photos than was decent but he enjoyed making memories with Otabek, and the man encouraged him to post some of them to his Instagram. Otabek only had private social media accounts and didn’t understand the appeal of sharing photos, but he told Yuri he thought it was nice he had followers and people who were interested in what he shared. As promised, Yuri didn’t post anything that showed Otabek was with him at all.

They stepped out into the cold just over an hour later feeling much more prepared with full stomachs. Otabek was right, it was freezing outside and he was so grateful for the warm clothes. The other man pulled his hood up as soon as they were outside and it was easy to see why, it made him blend into the crowd much easier and since it was coming to winter, it didn’t look strange at all. Yuri happily held his hand knowing that no one would recognise him and spoil their date.

They headed over to St Isaac's Cathedral and headed inside to buy tickets, it was something Yuri had done a lot as a child so he was excited to show him all the cool places and to head into the museum. It was something so normal for him, but Otabek looked around eagerly - he was excited. He guessed coming from a family like the Altins, Otabek wouldn't be able to do normal things like this. If anything he'd probably visit the Cathedral for business rather than pleasure.

He was right. Otabek wanted to do all of the touristy things and Yuri gladly joined him, enjoying spending time with just the two of them. It was different from any date Yuri had ever been on. It was easy and conversation came so naturally. It was nice to not be on guard, to not have to pretend or put on a persona. Yuri felt like he could be himself around Otabek.

Before either of them realised how long they'd been out, the sun was already setting and the hallway where they stood had darkened, the soft lamps lighting the old concrete passageways. They were walking past an old wooden door hidden inside a dimly lit archway when Otabek grabbed Yuri unexpectedly and pulled him deeper into the semi-darkness.

Yuri laughed softly, looking around to see if anyone noticed but it was just the two of them. He could hear footsteps on the old steps in the distance but it was only just audible, any voices were muffled. They were alone in this part of the cathedral. 

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked, his voice hushed with a smile on his lips. His hands were suddenly pinned above his head. He looked up at the other man playfully. He liked this side of him.

"I've had to spend the entire afternoon being close to you and not being able to touch you. It's driving me insane," he growled and then kissed Yuri, pressing him against the cold stone wall.

Yuri immediately kissed back, whimpering lightly as butterflies erupted in his stomach. Otabek kissed him so desperately that it left Yuri trembling.

Things made sense now. The precious touches meant more and Yuri felt a profound need to be closer to Otabek. He was the first man Otabek had been with, and Yuri could feel the hunger he felt for him through his touches. It was so easy to forget where they were, and who they were too. Nothing mattered but the two of them pressed together, seeking both comfort and pleasure from each other. The two of them made out like that for a few moments in the privacy of the archway, unknown to the other cathedral guests.

"This feels… a little naughty…" Yuri gasped out between kisses. It was an understatement. 

"You want me to stop?" the other man asked, pausing to try to catch his breath lightly, exhilarated from their closeness.

"No," Yuri replied, his eyes unable to hide his excitement from the thrill.

It was forbidden what they were doing. It was illegal to be gay in Russia. The culture was deeply religious. Though a lot of communities could be accepting, and a lot of people could turn a blind eye, there was a limit. They were pushing so past the limit that it was indecent. They could be arrested if they were caught, but nothing could have stopped them. 

Yuri was pinned against the wall, but it was him who leant forward to pull Otabek into a kiss. He pulled his hands from the man's grip and snaked them down to his ass, squeezing lightly as he smirked against his lips. He pulled their hips flush together. 

"Is this okay?" he mumbled, checking in with him. Otabek hadn't had a man touch him like this before, he didn't want to do anything to make him uncomfortable. Some people didn't like their asses being touched, and that was okay. 

There was no hesitation. Otabek nodded as thrust his hips forward, encouraging Yuri's wandering touches. The fact he was allowed to touch him like this had Yuri so turned on. The man seemed to make him crazy with such little effort. If the feeling of Otabek's hard cock pressing against him was any indication, then he felt the same too. He was rubbing his clothed cock against Yuri's as the blonde man palmed at his ass, rocking them together. Their mouths joined, their tongues touching erotically as they quickly got lost in making out like teenagers.

"God, you're so hard," Yuri moaned softly, teasing him.

"That's your fault," Otabek replied, nipping at Yuri's lip. "I can't resist you."

Yuri wasn't sure who moved first, but suddenly their hands were fumbling at the front of each other's trousers. Yuri rubbed the hot length of Otabek's cock through the material but it wasn't enough. He needed to be closer to him, to feel his bare skin. They both glanced towards the empty corridor again, just making sure before they exchanged a lust-filled look. They pulled their clothes down enough to get their cocks out.

"Fuck your hand's cold," Yuri hissed but he couldn't stop smiling. He'd never done something this reckless before. He'd never felt so exhilarated as he did with this handsome, awkward, unpredictable man. This felt worse than him blowing him in a dirty alleyway, this was a cathedral

Otabek laughed softly as he started to jerk Yuri off and for a moment Yuri stilled, unable to think of anything but the large cold hand on his hot cock. He came to his senses and circled his fist around Otabek's cock. He slipped his other hand down the back of Otabek's trousers and laughed as the other man jumped from the cold.

It was sexy. It was fun. It was everything Yuri wanted.

The two men jerked each other off, their foreheads pressed together, exchanging kisses as they gasped and moaned against each other's lips, desperately attempting to be quiet and not be caught in such a scandalous position.

"Fuck," Yuri gasped, swallowing thickly. "You feel so good. Your hand is…" 

The air around them was so cold, but Otabek made him feel burning hot inside. 

"Your cock is so big it's actually obscene," Yuri told him softly. He felt huge in his small hand.

"Oh?" The other man looked down as if he hadn't noticed.

Fucking show-off doesn't realise he's fucking hung… 

Yuri's hand started to ache from the position he was in. He just wasn't used to the thickness or the length, and it was cold, his muscles were tense. Nevertheless, he looked down, and then pressed his cock against the other man's, and Otabek followed his gaze. It was an impossibly hot sight, their cocks hard and leaking and pressing together in the darkness. 

"See," he said.

"You're half my size," Otabek realised, licking his lips as he continued to jerk Yuri off.

"Don't say that, it's so embarrassing…" His face was flushed with embarrassment and he leant his head back against the wall, his eyes falling closed. "Fuck, Ota… Bek, Bek…" he moaned softly. He couldn't even speak properly. 

Otabek's cold hand gripped his face suddenly, and he tugged, making the blond look back down.

"Look how hot we are together. Your cock is so perfect. It feels so good in my hand," he told him, panting warm air against Yuri's neck.

"We look… so hot," he agreed.

His mouth was dry, his thighs were trembling, his face was flushed.

"Your cock, baby, I can't wait to feel it in my mouth," Otabek muttered against his neck, licking at the sensitive skin in a way that made Yuri's hands slip off the other man. He couldn't concentrate. He couldn't focus.

"Fuck, Bek… I can't think, you can't just say things like that," he said through gritted teeth, his hands gripping at the man's warm waist. 

All control was fading, he was leaning heavily against the wall for support as he let Otabek play with his cock and kiss his neck. 

"Why not? I could sink to my knees right now and let you fuck my mouth," Otabek told him, pulling him into a bruising kiss.

Yuri squirmed. I'm gonna come , he realised, his eyebrows pinching together as he bit his lip trying to be quiet. 

"Or maybe you could put this beautiful dick somewhere else tonight?" he suggested, the intention clear in his voice.

He wants me to… Oh, fuck.

Yuri kissed him as he came over his fist. The thought of fucking him was just too much. He opened his eyes and looked at Otabek with an amused but annoyed look.

The man was looking quite pleased with himself as he brought his hand to face and then licked Yuri's come from his palm.

"Not too bad," he quipped, licking his lips.

The blonde's mouth dropped open in shock.

"You are obscene…" Yuri accused him, and then with another glance through the archway, he pushed the man towards the opposite wall.

"What are you--"

Yuri cut him off with a kiss and shoved his hand down his pants, gripping his hard cock and jerking him off,  able to focus now Otabek wasn't all over him.

"Did anyone ever tell you that your mouth is filthy?" Yuri asked him. "How do you say those things to me?"

Otabek didn't reply, instead, he unzipped Yuri's coat and then snuggled inside it, hiding his face so he could moan into the blonde's shoulder and muffle the sounds. 

Yuri softened, pressing kisses against his face as his stomach swirled with desire for the man gasping and moaning against him. It didn't take long, he felt Otabek's cock throb in his hand before his palm grew wet. 

They kissed for a long time against that wall. Neither of them wanted to move.

"Would you… Do you want to come to my place tonight?" Yuri asked, finally pulling out of his embrace and breaking the silence.

Otabek smiled and nodded.