Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 10 of Monthly prompts challenge 2021
Collections:
2021 Harry Potter Crossover Monthly Prompt List Response Fics, Andy's Faves, Fanfics I Wish Were Canon 3000
Stats:
Published:
2021-10-01
Completed:
2021-10-31
Words:
15,276
Chapters:
31/31
Comments:
364
Kudos:
967
Bookmarks:
101
Hits:
33,774

October Crossover Prompt Challenge (Flufftober)

Summary:

A prompt a day keeps the muse at bay.
Ot something like that - as before this is a continuation of my series of Harry Potter Crossovers, which will be posted once a day. For this month, it also dubs as Flufftober.

Prompts will vary in lenght, pairing and rating!

Notes:

For those interested: I started a masterlist of this series, which can be found here

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Confessions - Dino Cavallone/Harry Potter (KHR) - continuation

Chapter Text

Dino didn’t even hide the smirk that was taking over his face, he could see well enough that people were staring at him, and Harry, the looks in their eyes and the way they turned to their neighbour was enough to let him know that they had no idea what they were dealing with.

 

Looking across the ballroom, he could see Reborn staring at him. His former teacher had a matching smirk on his face, and it didn’t surprise him in the slightest that Reborn knew well enough what was going on. Or had deduced what was going on, especially with the amount of Skies he came in contact with - recognizing a new one without a problem.

 

“What are you smiling about?”

 

Turning towards Harry, Dino couldn’t keep the smitten smile off of his face. He still couldn’t believe that after everything that happened a few years ago - and man, did he feel bad about the miscommunication that led to him keeping Harry what was essentially a prisoner in the home he now lived in.

 

The knowledge that he had done so to a recently active Sky, who didn’t have any idea what Flames even were, was even more of a setback.

 

The fact that the man who he had observed those few days was looking great, didn’t help in that part. Not when he feared that any possibility to keep in contact after all that was over, was nihil. 

 

Only to be surprised when the Brit had been the one to open communications, and kept at it in a way that suggested that he didn’t mind what had happened - they had talked about it, and for Harry everything was over and done. It had happened, it was a mistake, he hoped to gain some friends (and a long lost relative, in Viper’s case) out of it.

 

Having Harry reach out to him, after only 2 years, to ask about coming to live in Italy. To get away from the toxic environment that Britain was becoming, together with his almost complete set of Guardians, as well as some other relatives was something he had never dared to dream about.

 

That was, until that night about 2 weeks before the event they were now attending. When he and Harry were alone in his study, talking and drifting closer and closer - he hadn’t wanted to hope. Until the younger man’s lips had been pressed onto his and they were kissing.

 

The confessions, from both of them, hadn’t really been sudden after that. If anything, Dino was finally seeing all the connections of what had happened in the last 2 years because of that. Still, the fact that he was 100% certain that the dark haired man felt the same, was enough to make him all the more excited for this event to come.

 

Glancing at Reborn one more time, he looked through the ballroom to meet the eyes of Tsuna and his guardians. His little bro - even if they weren’t blood-related, being tutored by Reborn created a bond stronger than blood - turned orange eyes on him, a smirk playing on his lips too. 

 

He should have known that Tsuna would be aware of just what was going on, Vongola Intuition was no joke, and something that he (and the rest of the 10th generation) were very thankful for.

 

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to Tsuna, that at least will get the ball rolling. I am so very much looking forward to the fall out of this. Especially as all these stuck-up jerks seem to be thinking that you’re only eye-candy.”

 

Harry snorted at that, “Well, they are in for a major surprise as soon as Viper arrives. Plus, I am looking forward to meeting Xanxus face to face, and with everything you told me about Tsuna and Reborn, I’m sure that’ll go great as well.”

 

Dino just grinned as he began leading Harry towards Tsuna, the Vongola Decimo just grinning as others in the room started to whisper about what was going to happen. And how Dino wouldn’t be so stupid as to introduce some temporarily eye-candy to the head of this alliance.

 

Soon, they would figure out how wrong they were.

Chapter 2: First Date - Tsuna/Harry (KHR) - continuation of Shamal & Harry

Chapter Text

Harry smiled shyly, looking at the person coming to sit across from him. He hadn’t expected to be here, but then again he and his date hit it off right away after meeting one another.

 

After graduating Mafia Academy, and making sure that he kept away from the Magical Community, Shamal suggested they move to Japan. To a known natural ground known as Namimori - a neutral ground under Vongola protection, who - as they already had a Sky - would leave him be.

 

What neither of them had expected was to find the Decimo visiting his hometown and running into them. The older teen was nice to Shamal, greeting the doctor with a familiarity Harry knew came from the fact that Shamal’s former ward was now Decimo’s Storm guardian.

 

From what Shamal told him, there were more than enough moments that the Decimo and his guardians, while glad that Shamal was at hand, didn’t think that the older mist would fit in with them. As such, when they moved to Italy, Shamal moved along only to split off with a wave to Hayato and Tsuna.

 

He told them to call him if they needed anyone with his capabilities, but that this was where their routes split up, for now.

 

“I didn’t know you took on a new protigée, Shamal.”

 

The mist shook his head, not knowing what he had to say to Tsuna without betraying his own Sky. 

 

Harry shook his head, holding out his hand, “Not his protigée. It’s nice to meet you, Harry Black.”

 

Tsuna took the hand, his eyes flashing orange as a grin took over his face. The grin alone made Shamal sweat, the Decimo looked a lot like his former tutor while grinning like that, if Reborn ever found out that Shamal bounded to a Sky - an unaffiliated Sky - it would give the Troll of a Sun all the blackmail he needed.

 

“Really now, would it be too forward to ask you on a date, just to see where we go from there, of course?”

 

Shamal gaped, even more so when Harry blushed, nodding shyly.

 

---

 

That all had led to Tsuna and Harry being on their date at Takesushi; something which Tsuna had proposed as he knew the owner (who happened to be his Rain’s father) and as such a safe place to go with two Skies without their Guardians there to watch their backs.

 

“So, how did you meet Shamal?”

 

Harry bit his lip, “I went to school at MA, and met him while he was giving a guest lecture.”

 

Tsuna nodded, “Your family must be so ecstatic to have a Sky in the family, and one with already a guardian, no?”

 

Harry shook his head, “Orphan, so no family to speak of. Even less connection to the mafia. But I ran away from England in an effort to protect myself, and found myself in the Mafia Academy, and found that I liked it there. Given my flames, I kept them hidden, but that didn’t matter. Not when it gave me Shamal.”

 

Tsuna grinned, before telling his own meeting with Shamal some 5 years previously. The story had Harry in stitches, which did sound like his Mist.

 

“I think this can count as a first date, if you’re willing?”

 

Tsuna just grinned, his eyes flashing orange again. Something Harry was aware was mirrored in his own, he was looking forward to the next date.

Chapter 3: Hand holding - Hades/Harry Potter (Greek Mythology) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry both hates and loves doing these reaper duties in a children’s hospital. On one hand, they were much easier to guide along than adults - adults never wanted to leave, they had too much which thettered them to the mortal plane, that not handling that right could leave traces, or even ghosts of the deceased behind.

 

Children however, especially children in a hospital, were much more willing to get away from the pain. Both from their illness or whatever had caused them to die, as well as the grief their parents were facing when knowing they were to lose their little one.

 

They were often comforted with a hand to hold while he led them to the afterlife, and seeing as Hades was doing his best to be welcoming for the souls he guided across, a lot of times he guided children to the river Stix.

 

Seeing them get into the little boats to be carted to the afterlife, a sad smile on their face as they waved Harry goodbye. The personification of death would look out for them, until such a time they crossed over. Looking at his hand which he had used to hold hands with the child in question - for once not feeling larger than life, and too small for the role he played in the lives of so many people.

 

Feeling someone come up behind him, he turned, and grinned as the grey eyes of the Hellenic God of the Underworld - his hand held out to him, which he took.

 

“I was asked to thank the man that guided them across, as I don’t believe I have ever received this many young souls.”

 

Harry nodded, “An illness is making its way across the globe, and taking young and old alike. You were just lucky, seeing as children don’t believe in a lot, and you’re always so kind to me, I believed you would be kind to them too as they crossed into the Otherworld.”

 

Hades nodded, his grip on Harry’s hand not releasing, “I am honoured you’d think like that, Lord Death, after all - it is a true gift to know that I shall be trusted to guide them back into the cycle when things are done. Once they are healed and their souls are ready for the next step.”

 

Harry beamed up at the dark haired man, “Then I am beyond glad to know that they’ll be looked after once I take them as far as I can go.”

 

“I shall do my utmost best, even more so when it grants me the opportunity to hold hands with one as fair as yourself.”

 

Feeling himself blush, Harry just grinned at the Hellenic God again, “I wouldn’t mind, even when I am overseeing the people arriving at the Stix, not when you make such good company, Lord Hades.”

 

The Old God grinned, a kid of boyish charm appearing that endeared him all the more to Harry. At least in this company, and that of other Gods, he didn’t feel so small. Like he was too much all at once, in the company of others -especially ones as Hades - he could almost feel human again, emotionally at least. He was well aware that his days as a human were far behind him.

 

“I must go back, but I will return, if you would like to hold my hand again?”

 

Hades just grinned right back, nodding enthusiastically, in a way Harry presumed he hadn’t done since his dear Wife left him to join her mother in spring. Even if this was just something temporarily, he knew that this alone took away the loneliness, which made it all worthwhile.

Chapter 4: Crush - Rosinante /Harry Potter (one piece) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry knew better than not to act on a crush, in a previous lifetime he had lost everything before he even had a chance to come to terms with what he was feeling.

 

As such, he didn't really waste any moment in pressing a kiss in the corner of the taller bond's mouth, after the months spend together in close proximity and the obvious care he put in to making sure Law was alright, it wasn't that far of a stretch to see the man he was underneath the facade of Corazon.

 

The fact that the man in question was very much feeling the same way about him, if the way he was pulled close and kissed was an indication.

 

He almost felt too old to be having a crush, until this euphoric feeling rushed through him as their lips were locked, even with Law gagging in the background, there was nothing that could break this moment.

 

A moment, which sadly came to an end as they parted. Rosinante looked at him with big eyes, as if wondering what he would have done if Harry hadn't come into his life.

 

Not that Harry would say as much, but had he not been there, this amazing man would have died - at the hands of his own brother at that - for being in the way.

 

That same brother who made use of the corrupt system of this world to take over a kingdom without any consequences. Well, no direct consequences, Harry might not be able to do something about it right now, he was however very sure that a time would come - and relatively soon at that - where Doflamingo would meet opposition. 

 

He was almost looking forward to it. And to the look on the tyrant 's face at realising his brother was very much alive.

 

"What are you going to do, now? As staying here with me will not be in line with what the marines want to do."

 

Rosinante shook his head, "The fact that one of Doffy's own managed to get I to the Navy without much trouble just shows how broken the system is.

 

I don't think I can work for a cause that I don't believe in anymore. You however, can work miracles, as I have seen with my own eyes. I'd rather get to see the world with you and Law, and not be conflicted because of my alliances to the Marines just because he is set to become a pirate."

 

The boy in question looked up at that, his eyes betraying the emotions he felt about the adults in his life willing to be there and to support him in his dreams in life.

 

Harry grinned, "The world better watch out then."

Chapter 5: Flowers - Wade Wilson/Harry Potter (Marvel) - continuation

Chapter Text

Blinking, Harry accepted the bouquet of crafted flowers. The paper out of which they were made obviously had seen better days, but it was the gift that counted.

 

"Wade, what is this?"

 

Looking at the mercenary standing there with his hand still outstretched, not knowing why he of all people would be giving him flowers.

 

Rubbing the back of his head, Wade smiled (or gave the appearance of smiling, as the mask was in the way), "I wanted to give you flowers - just because. But normal ones whither and die, and that seemed a bit morbid for a relationship like ours. So I crafted some with Ivy, a bouquet that would las as long as we do."

 

Harry bit his lip, trying to keep tears at bay at the implications of what Wade was saying. Of the fact that Wade, like him, wanted this to last forever.

 

"No, sweetcheeks, don't cry - I didn't mean to make you cry!"

 

Harry shook his head, "These are good tears."

 

Getting up, and wiping the tears from his eyes, Harry stood and approached his lover. Rolling up the mask that he wore so his lips could be freely claimed in a kiss that had their now 3 year old daughter giggling from where she was hiding behind a chair.

 

"Thank you, for the wonderful flowers, Wade. I love them!"

 

As if summoned, Ivy appeared in front of them, "Daddy, I also helped make them!"

 

Harry grinned, scooping up their daughter to press kisses to her face, "Thank you for that, princes. I love them so very much!"

 

Ivy just giggled as she watched on how Harry used his magic to float them to the table. A new case forming around them as they sat at their honour stop in the middle of the dining table, grinning at Wade as he pressed up close behind them - wrapping his arms around the two of them. 

 

Tomorrow would be a new day, and one where they would be visiting Xavier's school for gifted youngsters as Ivy was more than ready to start some form of schooling, but with the stigma surrounding enhanced, they couldn't send her to a normal one.

 

Harry knew that Wade, and Ivy, had done this to take his mind off things. Which was working, tomorrow would go off without a hitch.

Chapter 6: Kissing in the rain - Imhotep/Harry Potter (The Mummy) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry had to grin at Imothep’s face as the priest felt the rain on his face, before - especially in the ancient times, rain had been rare. And never something for a priest to enjoy, they thanked the gods for the rain that did fall. But they were almost never outside when it started to fall down.

 

In an effort to get to know Evy and Rick better, even if Evy was just the same as she had been as Nefertiti, it was nice to know that he would have other people close that indeed knew about Imhotep, and were well aware that reincarnation wasn’t that far fetched of an idea as some others seemed to think.

 

Grinning, as they had made their way back to the manor the O’Connel’s lived in, they had been walking around in the gardens when the first drops started to fall. Imhotep had stopped and stared at the sky, the relieved look on his face at being able to feel this on his skin again was enough to make him feel better about all of this.

 

“I guess after so many years in England, I never realised that because of the Hom Dai, and your duty back in Egypt, you never had a chance to enjoy the rain. Not in a way that Evy and I have been able to do.”

 

Imhotep didn’t say anything, he just kept standing there, his head tilted towards the sky and a smile on his face.

 

Harry shook his head, approaching the older man to put a hand on his arm.

 

As the priest looked at him, something seemed to change in his eyes. That coldness that had been there, the fear that this had all been a dream and he had still been locked into that sarcofocase dreaming of a moment again with Hamadi, another chance at life with his husband - someone who he had needed to leave way too soon.

 

Harry just smiled softly as he realised just what was going through Imhotep’s mind, feeling the hurt in his own heart at the knowledge that had Evy not been in Hamunaptra all those years earlier - Imhotep would still be trapped there, and the truth of what really happened wouldn’t be revealed.

 

That had been another shock, to know that after Hamunaptra, Evy and Rick seemed to stop aging - or didn’t age as fast as you’d expect them to. Not only did they have an adult son, but their own adventure at Hamunaptra had taken place more than 70 years ago. But the Gods favoured the bold as was said, and after everything the O’Connel’s had done, they had been rewarded for it.

 

Feeling arms wrap around his waist, Harry looked into Imhotep’s eyes, feeling himself be swept away when the other’s lips touched his own. A sigh leaving him as it felt that after so long, he was finally coming home.

Chapter 7: Meet cute - Sebastian le livre|Booker/Harry Potter (the old guard) - continuation

Notes:

This is something that happens before everything else. Just do this makes sense.

Chapter Text

Harry had been enjoying himself in the French nightlife, for one not a lot of people - even wizarding people - knew who he was (or cared) having him all the freedom he had missed in England.

 

Not only that, but in England, dating had been the last thing on his mind. The few times he had tried, or even taken home a one night stand it had appeared all over the newspaper the very next day. The fact that his 'lovers' were all too happy to open up about him - in all areas - was just too much.

 

He had left, and he had never been happier. 

 

Tonight, as a rather big party was getting started he knew that he wouldn't be alone when he was going home. The number of people he had seen glancing at him - with his tight jeans, simple green polo shirt and black leather shoes - was enough to make him excited.

 

As someone who had self-esteem issues growing up, it was nice to know that he looked amazing now. 

 

---

 

Leaving the building the party was in, Harry lit up a cigarette, or tried to do so anyway. It would seem however that his lighter didn't want to go along with that.

 

Before he could curse however, someone else had lit his own and pressed the end on the stick in his mouth, lighting it up while locking their brown and green eyes.

 

"I hope you don't mind, you seemed to be struggling and I saw a solution."

 

Harry grinned, seeing the way brown eyes swept over his body not so subtly, "I don't mind at all. Not when you saved me all the trouble of asking around for another lighter."

 

The man in front of him grinned, "Booker, nice to meet you."

 

Harry grinned, putting his hand in Booker's, being presently surprised when the man didn't shake it, but instead put it to his lips to press a kiss to the back of it.

 

"Harry, and I think the pleasure is going to be all mine."

 

Booker's grin, and the fact that they left the party not long after proved Harry right. 

Chapter 8: Soulmates - Imhotep/Harry Potter (the mummy) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry couldn't help but interlock their fingers whenever they were holding hands, not did he want to stop doing so. Not when Imhotep smiled at him with that soft turn of his lips - the ancient priest was just so happy to have him back in his life.

 

Not that Harry was any different, he finally had all the memories of Hamadi and could feel the heartbreak and loneliness his previous life had felt at the knowledge that he would have forever lost his soulmate.

 

After all, such was the price of a Hom Dai, you stayed alive - if one could call it that - but all the bounds you had would stay with you. As such Hamadi, or Harry's soulmate, would reincarnate with him. Had Imhotep never awoken, or been awakened, Harry would spend the rest of his life looking for someone who would never be there. Of course you could start a relationship with someone else, but your soulmate was the one that just clicked - as if pieces you didn't know were missing suddenly fell in place.

 

Harry sighed, "I don't know how to express how happy I am that you're here with me again. I might not have known it then, but I didn't think I would be able to be happy without you here."

 

Imhotep stopped and turned, untangling their hands to frame Harry's face into his larger hands, "I am sorry for what happened. The thought that you would need to go through Anubis' lands alone frightened me beyond comparison. I feared that I would lose you too, as the tide of time swept you away."

 

He shook his head, "I feared that without the other half of your soul, you wouldn't be permitted to pass on. That I, in all of this misunderstanding, had been the cause of you being held up in the afterlife so that we might never meet again.

 

To see you wandering Hamunaptra, I almost couldn't suppress my joy. To know that you did pass on and that for once the Gods favoured us again.

 

I wanted to approach you, but knew from Nefertiti that those that reincarnate don't know their past lives just like that. Even for her, it took two encounters with me and a spell for her to remember."

 

Harry gave a soft smile, setting his own hands over Imhotep, "But we are together now, that has to be the most important part. Does it not."

 

His lover, his soulmate, nodded, pulling him closer to rest their foreheads together. Pressing a soft kiss on their partner's lips as they just enjoyed this moment together. 

 

Finally reunited after millennia apart, all that they were planning to do now was get married again and enjoy their life together with Evy and Rick - four semi-immortals enjoying the good life.

Chapter 9: Almost Kiss - Hades/Harry Potter (Greek Mythology) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry had noticed the way Hades seemed to be coming out a lot more, the God of the Underworlds would come and check in with him whenever he was near the God’s domein - keeping it rather casual for the longest time, after all Harry was very much aware of the God being married. He didn’t want to be a Homewrecker, least of all when the Goddess he’d slight was the one who looked after Spring, and the new life it brought along.

 

Harry wasn’t even closely related to life anymore, and could not interact with mortals in any way. Even more so as he wasn’t alive anymore, nor a God like the rest of the people he interacted with. Ever since taking on the title of Master of Death, he became the Primordial Being’s newest incarnation - forever watchful over the worlds, but not really able to interact with it.

 

These little moments with Hades were some of the only ones he had, seeing as he didn’t see other Gods, unless they were also related to, or in charge of, Death or the Underworld in their own religion.

 

As he turned, he stumbled back when he could feel cold breath touching his lips. Looking at the God in front of him with something akin to disbelief.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Hades just grinned, “Stealing a kiss.”

 

Harry shook his head, “You’re a married man, Hades, and I for one am not willing to be the other partner. Not when I have heard you’re quite happy with your wife.”

 

Hades scoffed, “She is beautiful and kind, but she doesn’t like the Underworld. Never has, and never will - not in the way that I have grown to love it, and the way I know you do.”

 

Harry shook his head, “But you won’t break it off with Lady Persephone, because you love her. And look forward to the months she spends here with you, I would just be a replacement for the months she isn’t here - which isn’t what she deserves.”

 

A sad smile came over him at the thought that this too would disappear now, that the reason Hades checked in on him so much was because he harbored feelings for him and was waiting for the right moment to act on those. Maybe the friendship he had seen there, hadn’t been there at all. That alone was enough to make Harry doubt, and fear that he would be alone again most of the time.

 

Hearing the God leave, Harry’s smile turned bitter, it would seem that becoming the personification of Death meant he would have to lose everything. A Primordial Being didn’t have any bounds to speak off and would be overseeing all of this for a very long time.

 

He’d deal with this, with all of this, in his own way. He had, as he did have a job to do - feeling the pull, he left to gather a group of people who had lost their lives, guiding them towards the veil and towards the Afterlife they had chosen. 

 

Now and again, thinking back on the breath that had touched his lips, and the God who had almost kissed him, even if he didn’t see him again.

Chapter 10: Cafe Date - Kirito/Harry Potter (SAO) - continuation

Chapter Text

The first thing they did once they escaped the cruel world of SAO, and before knowing of everything that would follow after it - and after making sure that they were able to move and finished physiotherapy, was to go to a cafe not that far from Harry’s apartment.

 

Kirigaya led his boyfriend towards it with a huge smile on his face - they had managed to make it out of SAO, had beaten the game even, and that needed celebration.

 

“So, that’s been quite the adventure.”

 

Harry nodded, “Yeah, although I still worry for the small percentage of people that haven’t woken up yet.”

 

Kirigaya nodded, taking a hold of the younger man’s hand; “I know, but they are looking into it. So are those of us already released from the centre - there might be a connection with SAO and this happening.”

 

Humming, Harry squeezed Kirigaya’s hand, “I guess we just have to wait. I just worry that those still trapped are held by the same rules as SAO kept. I wouldn’t want to see them die just because of what happened - odd though, for I was sure Kayaba let us win, we were on top of the world - literally even.

So, what happened to trap some others into the virtual world just for a little bit longer.”

 

Kirigaya shrugged, “We’ll figure it out, especially with the money you are willing to push into that project. I think some of them are still shocked to have made a friend as well connected as you are.”

 

Harry blushed at that, he and Kirigaya had looked up at all the people they had been close with in the game. Most - at least the adults - needed a little push, financially at least - to get their lives on track once more. Harry had been able to, and more than willing to provide that.

 

“I’m just worried about Asuna, I know that I shouldn’t say it - but that creep of an associate of her father's doesn't seem all that legit. And the way he keeps looking at her creeps me out.”

 

Kirigaya nodded, “I don’t trust him either, but at least like this we can keep an eye on Asuna, I’m sure she’ll be fine. But that doesn’t mean that something can still happen.”

 

The older of the two shook his head, “But enough about that, we’ll have a breakthrough soon enough. For now we just need to make sure that we have fun - that’s why they kicked up out, remember. To have fun and to have a normal date instead of one in a digital setting.”

 

Harry chuckled, “True. We never got around to doing this ever since we were trapped. I kind of looked forward to doing this, virtual dating is great - if your life isn’t on the line - and in real life it will only be better.”

 

Kirigaya nodded, putting his hand once again over Harry’s, “Seeing as we were married in the game, I don’t think it matters that much. But I do look forward to taking you out on dates anyway.”

Chapter 11: Slow Dancing - Dino Cavallone/Harry Potter (KHR) - continuation

Chapter Text

Dino was grinning at the people who were glancing at them as they entered the dancefloor, it would seem that people were slowly realizing that they were looking - not at Dino and some no-name - they were looking at someone Dino liked enough to introduce to Vongola Decimo.

 

And what an introduction it had been, of course his little bro had already known that Harry was not like anyone else who had been brought with Dino before. The look when all three of their eyes flashed orange however, had Tsuna’s guardians snorting, before they collected themselves again.

 

Tsuna however had grinned at that, the small grin almost unnoticeable for those who didn’t know him. It was almost like Reborn’s smirk - and no secret where the Decimo had picked it up from.

 

Now, with the dancefloor officially opened, Dino was taking great pleasure in moving Harry over the floor, first in a slow dance, before the music changed to a walse and to a quickstep. He had been worried for just a moment, not sure about how much Harry was used to the comings and goings of nobility - until he remembered the title the man already held, certain of his moves and finding his lover to be sure to follow in them.

 

The soft smile on the Brit’s face was enough to make him grin right back - he was having fun, and that was all that mattered right now.

 

“Are you enjoying yourself?”

 

Looking at Dino, Harry beamed, “I am, this is really great. And not at all like the Pureblood parties I heard about from Aunt Cissa and Draco. I’m glad that we’ll have the last laugh together with Tsuna, and I expect Bel and Mammon.”

 

Dino snorted, “Indeed, they’re going to be in for quite a surprise when they find out. Might just show them right - that not everyone brought here is eye candy. Some are people to be brought into the alliance.”

 

Harry giggled, even more so when someone tried to cut in with Dino. The older gentleman did not notice that he was playing right into their little game. The fact that he was getting looked at like he was indeed a piece of candy was uncomfortable, but he knew that he was just fine.

 

“I’m sure you can do a lot better than Cavallone, sweetheart.”

 

Harry tilted an eyebrow at the man, “Really now…”

 

The man nodded, “I’m sure I can buy you whatever it is you set your pretty green eyes on.”

 

Harry only tilted his eyebrow higher, starting to grin as a voice sounded from behind them, “Then you won’t mind letting go of my cousin would you now, Don Mordium, after all a Sky such as him needs another sky at his side - not someone of your calibre.”

 

Dino took a step closer, wrapping his arm around Harry as both their eyes glowed orange, Mammon and Bel appearing from behind the couple. Looking on, almost too excited for the man - Don Mordium - to realise just what he had done.

 

The appearance of Reborn, Tsuna and Xanxus had the older man squeaking before he turned and made his way back to his group of acquaintances. All of them looked like they wanted to be anywhere else but here right now.

 

Xanxus looked at the two of them, snorting, “I knew you were more than you appeared, Cavallone.”

Chapter 12: Falling asleep together - Wade Wilson/Harry Potter (Marvel) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry chuckled as he climbed into bed, feeling wandering hands coming up to caress every part if his body they could get to.

 

"Wade… Ivy is just next door."

 

The mercenary shrugged, "And you can put up a silencing spell so she can't hear us. Not only that but once she is asleep, she sleeps like the dead, it will be fine."

 

Harry snorted, but cast a silencing charm, before laying down comfortably next to his lover, his eyes soft as he looked at the man laying there. The same man who despite being a mercenary and one of the people most dangerous on this planet should he out his mind to it, was also the one who made paper flowers with their daughter this afternoon.

 

"You're amazing, you know."

 

Wade hummed, pressing kisses to his cheek and neck from where he had shuffled closer, "You did mention that before."

 

Harry laughed, "I might have, indeed. I do love you though. You and this life I have together with you and Ivy."

 

Wade stopped his ministrations to look at his lover, an unreadable look in his eyes as he did so.

 

"I love you too, you and Ivy both. You're the best thing that happened to me."

 

Harry grinned at that, settling down on Wade's shoulder. Only looking sideways when he could feel his lover moving - setting a small velvet box on his chest which had Harry staring wide eyed at the scarred man.

 

"Wade…"

 

The man in question just shook his head, "I never expected to find anyone willing to accept - well, all of this - but you did. With pleasure I might add.

 

You're also always willing to support my ideas, no matter how absurd they are. And maybe that's because we're both semi-immortal, but we pull it off too.

 

What I want to say is, Harry you're the one I feared I would spend all my life searching for. And having found you, I don't want to let you go. Will you marry me?"

 

Harry reacted by pulling Wade closer and enthusiastically kissing him, the ring already on his finger.

 

"Yes."

 

Wade grinned at that, pulling his fiance closer, their snogging evolving in a making love session after which they fell asleep, still cuddled up to each other.

Chapter 13: Accidental kiss - Harry Potter/Clint Barton (MCU) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry was well aware that he was being followed, and had been ever since he got out of the taxi in the middle of Budapest.

 

He just didn't know who they were, were they Magicals who recognized him as being Harry Potter. The same one who vanished from England a couple of years ago.

 

Or were they assassins sent by the latest crime lord he had rejected because the man assumed he was just another shallow little puppet, when in fact he was one of the most powerful people walking around on this Earth.

 

Or, last option, they were spies for SHIELD, who had been trying to recruit him. Thinking that he was just another enhanced they needed to control. He was well aware however, of the past infestation SHIELD was dealing with, even if they didn't know that themselves. HYDRA likewise, hadn't exactly been able in their effort to court him to their side.

 

He wasn't planning on going in on either offer, not with the responsibilities that surrounded his title. He was unable to choose a side, after all Death was fair to everyone.

 

What he did not expect however, was to find someone taking his arm without him feeling the other man approach. The purple body armor he could see peeking out from under the regular clothes told him that this was someone from the aforementioned organisations.

 

Harry sighed, "And just what do you think you're doing?"

 

The blond holding his arm grinned down at him, and in any other situation he would gladly look at the man holding him. However, right now, he doesn't need that.

 

"You're being stalked by a Black Widow."

 

Harry blinked, letting out a huff and chuckling, "So that was the redhead who tried to grab me a few meters back. I should have known."

 

The blond blinked, "You are aware of one stalking you?"

 

Harry shrugged, "I almost always have a few tails in my back. Just as I know you've been following me ever since I got out of the car. I take it you're the new representative SHIELD sent?"

 

The blond nodded, "Clint Barton, nice to meet you."

 

Harry hummed, "Pleasure, tell Fury I am not interested."

 

With that Harry tried to  pull loose, not that he was trying really hard. Making it a few steps from Clint before he was pulled back, making him lose his balance. Falling forward, he got a good look into Clint's eyes before they locked lips.

 

Pushing back, Harry frowned, "So, this was all a ploy to kiss me?"

 

Clint grinned, "Maybe, talk it over, over coffee?"

 

Harry shook his head, "Not right now. Business before pleasure as they say. Come find me when you're back in America and we'll go for coffee then."

 

The skip in the bond's step didn't go unnoticed as he walked away from Harry, it was quite endearing.

 

Touching his lips fleetingly, Harry grinned, he wasn't a bad kisser either.

 

Chapter 14: Love Notes - James Barnes/Harry Potter (MCU) - continuation

Chapter Text

Blinking down at the folded up piece of paper Harry found on the coffee table, he opened it up and found his face running red at what he could read on it.

 

Thanks for the amazing night, doll. If you’re up to it, I’d love to repeat it.

 

He wasn’t normally one to just jump into bed with someone. But with James, it didn’t feel like they had only met each other a week ago. It almost seems like they had known each other for years, so after a really short courting, they had ended up in bed together. 

 

Before finding this note, he had been aware of the fact that James loves writing, the man always carried a notebook with him. Wrote down in it at every moment he could, now used it to leave little notes wherever they went.

 

One of the first times they went for coffee, the man left a note for their waitress, thanking her for doing her job so well. In fact, the little note he found now, was also written on the same paper from James’ notebook.

 

---

 

Harry found another note in the kitchen, where his dishes - the dishes they had used yesterday - had been cleaned already. The note laying on top of it read:

 

Didn’t want to leave you all the work, take a break now and again, sweetheart. 

 

Rolling his eyes, he should have expected the former assassin to see that Harry wasn’t even able to sit still for too long. He was always in movement, always tidying up after himself (and others) because that was what had been expected from him at the Dursleys. 

 

He never liked leaving anything messy - even if the logical part of him was well aware that leaving a glass out wasn’t messy at all (but some things that you get taught aren’t that easy to get rid off).

 

---

 

At 5 PM, a knock sounded at the door, where, when he opened it, he could see James standing there, another note in hand.

 

Taking the note, it asked him if he was available for a date tonight.

 

Grinning, Harry went to grab his coat, following the older man into town and to a restaurant that had popped up not too long ago. It served a lot of Romanian local dishes, in a way that neither James, nor Harry, had ever tasted them. Seeing as the both of them cooked for themselves, or each other at times, most of the times those dishes were American/Russian or English ones.

 

Sitting down, Harry looked at James, “So, what’s with all the notes?”

 

James grinned shyly, “Well, I always loved to write. Or at least, I think I did - as I always had a notebook on me, even back then…

 

From my point of view, a note is also more tangible than if those same words were said to you. So, in order to start interacting with the world again, I wrote up little notes for the people I met.”

 

Looking at Harry, James grinned, “And when I met you, I knew I wanted to let you know just how amazing a person you are. You give me something to hold on to, when I don’t remember anything else and don’t even know if people that once knew me are still around.”

 

He stopped for a moment, “There was one guy, who called me Bucky, and it’s thanks to him that I managed to break away. But the past will keep haunting me. I don’t know what they did to me, but they managed to do something to me - to keep me under control.”

 

Harry frowned, putting his hand over James’, “Let’s not think about that. We can find a solution for that as soon as this date is over. For now I don’t want to be the reason you’re faced with all these negative thoughts. 

 

I really like the little notes you left, little love notes even. And I can’t wait to find more.”

 

James beamed at that, before handing him another note.

 

Can I kiss you, gorgeous?

 

Harry grinned, as a lot more than kissing had happened the day before. But the sentiment was sweet. As such, he leaned forward to press his lips to James’, finding the other man to deepen the kiss almost immediately.

Chapter 15: Proposal - Nick Fury/Harry Potter (mcu)

Chapter Text

"Excuse me", Harry couldn't help but look at the man sitting in front of him. The same man who had broken into his house and sat there like he owned it - not even taking into account that Harry did indeed have a child with him (Teddy had come along to America for the time being, as Andromeda was too bad of health to be looking after a young child - she had moved with them to make sure to spend as much time as possible with Teddy).

 

The man however kept on grinning, not noticing that Harry was getting more and more tense, he didn't know what was going on yet. But he had a bad feeling about this.

 

"You still haven't explained what gave you the right to come into my house, cut off the electricity and speak to me as if you know me - you are trespassing and I suggest you leave before either I act, or the police arrive."

 

The man seemed shocked at that statement, backtracking and looking at a dark corner of the room. Harry knew that the man hadn't been alone, but to know that someone would be standing there - in the dark - was enough to make him set himself. He would deal with this threat too.

 

What he didn't expect was for a familiar man to enter the room, a cup of coffee in his hands as he grinned at Harry.

 

"Lord Potter-Black."

 

Harry nodded, looking at the dark skinned man, "Nick Fury, or did you change it once more?"

 

Nick shook his head, "No, I didn't. Did they tell you why we are here?"

 

Harry shook his head, "No they did not. In fact had you not shown up this could have turned rather nasty."

 

Glaring at his agent, Nick looked at the Brit in front of him, "We have a proposal for you, I am looking for people to join the avengers initiative. To look over the Earth as threats we now face are coming closer and closer, and we need a way to defend ourselves.

 

The added bonus of getting to know you better also helps, Kings had a lot of great things to say about you."

 

Harry rolled his eyes, "Then Kingsley should also have told you that I retired for a reason, I'm not leaving the last of my family here alone while I fight for just about everything but my family."

 

Fury winced at that, but Harry continued, "But I am willing to be a reserve, to call on when you don't have anyone else to call upon anymore.

 

And you're a spy, Fury, find out my phone number and we can get to getting to know one another better. Kingsley did say some interesting facts about you too."

 

Looking at the agent that was trying to disappear into the darkness, Harry glares, "You however, I never want to see near me or mine again, clear?"

 

Fury nodded, taking the other man by the shoulder as they left the home. Someone had fucked up in their talk then, maybe this was what was needed to get Rumlow fired.

Chapter 16: Wedding - Imhotep/Harry Potter (The Mummy) - continuation

Chapter Text

The moment Imhotep asked Harry to bond with him, and to once again be seen as husbands in the eyes of the Gods, had him grinning - tears of happiness streaking down his cheeks - as he nodded into the kiss they shared as he accepted.

 

He wasn’t planning on marrying anyone else, least of all now that he had Imhotep back in his life. 

 

Seeing as to who was with them, they asked Evy - or Nefertiti - to marry them. Even if she wasn’t Pharaoh right now, she still held onto some of the rights she had from her previous life. After all a Pharaoh was the one to oversee weddings, especially from his or her subjects. The fact that it was a former high priest and someone favored in her own (former) household, made it all the more special.

 

They made sure to have it as soon as possible, with the Gods as their witnesses and their close family all that was needed to make this into a great event. Neither Imhotep nor Harry wanted the same extravagant feast they had last time. Right now, after everything that did happen, having a small intimate ceremony seemed the best option for both of them.

 

Their vows, said in Ancient Egyptian, were the same ones they had spoken before - if slightly adjusted to their current lives. Evy, fluent once more, had to suppress tears as she realised that, telling Rick what it all had been - seeing as he was not fluent.

 

The next part, however, was one that Harry wasn’t looking forward to at all. For one, it would seem that as his consort (and wasn’t that a strange perception - seeing as he was British Lord, Imhotep would be the consort in their relationship, instead of the other way around before). Because they were now married, they needed to visit Gringotts to make sure it was all registered, in the event that Harry wasn’t able to withdraw money - Imhotep would be able to do so.

 

As he had left England, or at least the Magical part of it, behind for a reason, he knew that the moment he was recognized this would turn out to be trouble. For one, Imhotep was fiercely protective of him. While the English wizards and witches had no value for public space.

 

Forgoing the Leaky Cauldron, they made their way directly to Gringotts by floo - Harry being able to secure himself an appointment with his account manager for this very reason and one he was glad he had taken. As news of his impending visit to the Alley had gone around and the bank alone was busy as hell.

 

Feeling his husband (and it felt so very good to say that again) wrap an arm around his waist, they made their way to one of the tellers to say what they came here to do. The goblin in question nodded, took them to a room connected to the main hall and told them they had been expected.

 

The meeting itself was over in 10 minutes, as his account manager had been made aware of what needed to happen.

 

“Lord Potter, are you aware of the status of the man next to you?”

 

Harry blinked a few times, before he grinned, “High Priest of the Ancient Egyptian Empire, Imhotep? Yes, I am well aware. I am the reincarnation of his former husband, so… Our current hostess is the reincarnation of Pharaoh Nefertiti.”

 

The goblin seemed to be salivating at the knowledge he could gather out of this, until he realised that all the Curse Breaking and grave robbing might come to bite them in the ass, as there were people here who knew and remembered.

 

He made the right choice in keeping his mouth shut and looking on as the couple walked out of the door, he had to grin, the wizards out there had no idea what they were dealing with.

Chapter 17: First kiss - Logan/ Harry (X-men) - continuation of Harry & Teddy & X-men

Chapter Text

Grinning at the person sitting down in front of him, Harry couldn’t believe that after quite a while he was out on a date again. Before, back in England, the dating scene hadn’t really worked out for him. Not with the way people kept using him to either get the 5 minutes of fame in the paper the next morning, or because they weren’t compatible at all - but the other person seemed to think that they were, based on second hand tellings, or even children’s fairy tales they had heard about him growing up (and wasn’t that just a little bit too creepy).

 

But here in America, especially now that Teddy and the other kids were safe, and he unintended had let the teachers and staff at Xavier’s school, as well as the X-men, know that he was indeed also enhanced. 

 

They had kind of set up this meeting, in a way, he and Logan had gotten to talking about Teddy when he visited the school. Seeing as Logan was also a feral type - which aligned the best with Teddy’s partial-lycanthropy - the slightly gruff looking man and Teddy got along great, which led to Harry finding and thanking the man for looking after his son for him. 

 

After everything that had happened already, as well as the kidnapping by some crazy ex-government official, Harry knew that Teddy needed to have something familiar around him, and if that happened to be Logan, he wanted to know the man too.

 

Luckily, it seems that the spark that flew between them on their first meeting was mutual, as they kept going on these little coffee dates. Had been doing so for close to 2 months now, talking about the school, about Teddy, about life and even what the X-men represented and wanted to achieve in society.

 

“So, how have the kids been keeping up with all of this?”

 

Logan hummed, “They’re adapting. It had been quite the scare of course. I think Teddy is doing the best out of all of them, as he had you who showed up to rescue him - he was quite certain you’d show up too.”

 

Harry blushed, “I keep track of him most of the time, not enough to keep watch over each and every move. But I get alerted when his heart rate elevates, or when he disappears from the school, just to be safe.

 

I… I didn’t have many good experiences in England, back then, back when we still lived there. I just wanted to make sure that everything was alright.”

 

Logan gave a crooked smile, “It’s thanks to you that we got the kids out as fast as we could, so not blaming you.”

 

Harry just grinned, listening on as Logan changed the topic of their talk - something he was grateful for. The thought that Teddy could have been seriously hurt didn’t do him any good.

 

Before they left, to go off on their own, Logan just smiled and reached out, pulling Harry closer and pressing a kiss to his lips.

 

“Been wanting to do that for a while now.”

 

Getting a hold of the shirt Logan was wearing, Harry pulled him close again after they parted, “Good, because I have been waiting for this.”

 

Needless to say it took them both a while to part ways, the lingering taste of the other still on their lips. 

Chapter 18: Knuckle kiss - Hades/Harry Potter (Greek Mythology) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry had to roll his eyes as yet another minor deity came up to him to try and sway him towards their religion to ferry the Death. It was an ancient dance, and one he was already tired of.

 

There were more than enough reapers to go around, yet here they were, trying to woo him to their side, when he had already told them - several times at that - that he had chosen his own religions, as well as the ones his family had been tied to. As such, he did Hillentic, Roman and Celtic religions, which was more than enough.

 

But at these parties were the Gods all mingled, it was bound to happen now and again. He was rather sick of it, but didn’t want to appear impolite, not when he wasn’t what was considered a God - but was welcome anyway - as a Primordial Being, himself. He didn’t want to insult one of the others, not when they were all so close to him.

 

And while both Zeus and Posseidon had asked why he hadn’t visited them anymore - he didn’t have the heart to tell them he had quite the crush on their brother Hades, and was using his avoidance of all things Hellenic, to get over said crush.

 

He had heard rumours of Hades breaking up with Persphone, but as he hadn’t seen the God anymore. He had assumed that those rumours were just that, rumours, and not the truth.

 

Sighing once more, he looked up as a new religion made its way towards him - an awkward grin on his face, which alone was able to let him know that was going to be awkward as hell - as it almost always was with these starstruck kids.

 

Before he was approached, however, his hand ceased and pressed to warm lips - his knuckles only just brushing them in a way that made him remember the times of old, and the stories he had heard about his grandparents doing the same thing.

 

Locking eyes with Hades’ cold blue ones, Harry had to blink, looking around for Persphone, and seeing her on the other side of the room, telling something quite animatly to her mother, Dementer, and Zeus, who was her father.

 

Hera however, seemed to be looking in their direction, a soft look in her eyes, before she too joined the conversation her husband was having.

 

Harry blinked, “What was that about?”

 

Hades grinned, “That was my sister forgiving me for breaking my marriage when it was doomed to be a loveless one in the end. Her only request was for me to ask her to officiate, should we ever be wed.”

 

Harry blinked again, “What now?”

 

Hades grinned, “You were unwilling to have me pursue you as long as I am married. Thinking about that made me realise that I have been unhappy in my marriage for ages, as has Persphone. This way, we both get a new chance at love, and I get to pursue you.

That is, if you are willing to be pursued.”

 

Harry started blushing at that, before he nodded, accepting another kiss to his knuckles, signalling the start of their courtship. He had never expected it to turn out like this, but couldn’t be dissapointed either.

Chapter 19: Text messages - Clint Barton/ Harry Potter (MCU) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry hummed as his phone chimed, indicating he had gotten a new text message, even if he couldn’t figure out for the life of him, just who was texting him right now.

 

At night, and with nothing even closely livable, he had to blink at the almost blinding screen of his phone, before snorting at what he could see standing there.

 

I have these kinds of meetings, can’t you come and save me? :(

 

Snorting once more, he texted back; ‘You were a SHIELD Agent before me. Why do you think I never said yes to Fury asking?’

 

His answer, as expected, was a whole series of frowning/crying faces, making him roll his eyes at his boyfriend's antics. He couldn’t believe that the cute SHIELD Agent he had seen in Budapest had indeed found him again in America some 3 weeks later. 

 

Clint had properly introduced himself, even telling him that the Black Widow that had been stalking him had been turned in, and turned towards SHIELD - even Harry warned him that Black Widows tended to keep their secrets close to their heart. Willing to betray even allies if it got them closer to their goal.

 

They had gone on a couple of dates, which all turned out amazing, until life seemed to slap them in the face with Clint having to leave on longer term missions, while Harry was mostly stuck in one place. Leading to them starting these cute little text exchanges.

 

Despite Clint already being caught several times, with his phone in hand and texting, even while on missions, that didn’t stop the archer from keeping to do so. Even now, while he was in a meeting to decide the fate of Natasha - the Black Widow - he was too busy texting Harry under the table. No doubt to the ire of Fury, who was still mad that Harry hadn’t agreed to join SHIELD.

 

Getting up, despite the early hour, Harry went ahead to start cleaning up. This meeting would signify the end of Clint’s string of missions for a little while. As such he was positive the blond would be coming home soon, and when that happened he wanted a little more than just suggestive text messages. He hoped SHIELD didn’t need the archer for the first couple of days, as Harry didn’t intend to leave the bed for at least 48 hours.

 

Looking at his phone, Harry snapped a picture of his made bed, ‘Looking inviting to you too? Can’t wait for you to come home…’

 

That was to make sure that Clint became immune to distractions on his way home. He was looking forward to it.

Chapter 20: Love Letters - Nick Fury/Harry Potter (MCU) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry couldn’t help but roll his eyes at the notification on his phone, he had met with Fury not that long ago. Telling the man how the other Agent had been able to get into his ward protected house undetected and how impossible that was, that something was either off about the other man - or that he had access to something that could disrupt magic (and wasn’t that a scary thought).

 

As Harry had no intention of joining SHIELD however, their business ended there.

 

Their personal connection, however, didn’t. Not only was Nick very much like his older brother, the man also genuinely liked him, which was something that he had never found in the people in England. Not when there was always some hero-worship, or love for attention, involved that made it impossible to have a working relationship with someone.

 

Here, with Nick, however, he had the possibility of a working relationship as well as someone who knew what he had done, been through - but who didn’t care about all that. Doing something similar on a global scale every other week (Nick’s words not his).

 

In fact, the man had taken to texting him at random hours of the day, the text always more of a letter than an actual text, to tell Harry about what had happened that day. Or what he believed Harry should now, or just a 2 page letter of all the things he liked about Harry as a whole - some of them did sound or look more like a love letter, in the way that grown men exchanged such things.

 

But it was working in Nick’s favor. Especially when Andy remarked how much happier he had been since meeting Nick and how she hoped that this would be what he needed to be happy again - and to find love after so long alone.

 

He had to agree with her there, he couldn’t just stay alone. Not when the perfect person had seemingly popped up at random. He needed to at least give this a chance - more than the one date they had been on for now.

 

Texting Nick to ask him out, he got a reply within the minute. The other man agreed to meet up in a restaurant in downtown New York. The text appearing as excited as Harry was feeling, this might just work out - which was something he looked forward to.

Chapter 21: Watching a sunrise together - Dino Cavallone/Harry Potter (KHR) - continuation

Chapter Text

After thoroughly embarrassing some of the older members of the Vonhola alliance, especially those who didn't like that the 10th generation were all very much younger than them. Which logically, brought about a whole theme of innovations and changes, harry and Dino just enjoyed themselves.

 

After the blond made sure to introduce his lover to all of the members of the group - which happened to be the core group - he did like and interacted with on a regular basis.

 

This consisted of Tsuna and his Guardians, which had already been a very pleasant first meeting.

 

Xanxus and his Guardians, which had gone down slightly differently. Especially since Mamon and Bel were already familiar with Harry and had told their Sky a lot about this new Sky entering the playing field.

The fact that Harry was able to deal with Xanxus' gruff attitude without batting an eye one spoke in his advantage.

 

Seeing as they got along quite well, Dino was certain he would be seeing members of Xanxus' Sky or the man himself a lot more often then he used to.

 

The introduction to Uni and Byakugan was short, with both the Skies just accepting Harry as he was. After everything that had happened and the way they, as the alliance, were dealing with it, it was vital to just agree with each other. Bot only that, but even intrigued as they were about Harry they didn't ask those questions now - if Dino guessed correctly they would come by later and ask them then.

 

His introduction to Reborn on the other hand was something he both feared and enjoyed. It wasn't often that his troll of a mentor didn't know what to say. But today appeared to be a moment like this.

 

He kept a very keen watch in Harry, even if his younger lover didn't seem to mind very much. He just smiled and kept up conversation as I'd this was just a friendly dinner deal (it made Dino secretly so proud, first time attendee and already this good at the whole political and social aspect of these meetings).

 

Reborn let them leave with a nod and a slight smirk on his face. That was promising for soon after all this.

 

Staying until early morning, they had the pleasure of watching the sun rise together as they were waiting for a car to be brought out front.

 

"I had a really good time, Dino. Thank you for asking me with you. "

 

Dino just grinned, "Anytime, especially as I do hope to get to take you lots of other places after this. I meant what I said and I do intend to court you properly - if you were willing at least."

 

Harry grinned at that, his face illuminated by the first Rays of the sun, giving Dino an image of an almost eternal being standing in front of him.

 

"I'd like that, very much so."

 

Dino just grinned wider, pulling Harry close before kissing him in the first light of day. It felt like a new beginning, in more ways than one.

Chapter 22: Cooking Lessons - Clint Barton/Harry Potter (MCU) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry had to laugh as he entered the room that had once been their kitchen, his boyfriend of 6 months - Clint Barton - was standing at the stove with his hair blown back and something which must have been a cooking pot or pan in his hands (even if the cooking utensil wasn’t even close to what it should have been).

 

“What even happened here?”

 

Clint turned around, shocked, before a slight blush was seen under all the soot he was now covered in, “Harry… I was trying to cook you dinner, seeing as you always do the cooking or we eat out. But I failed, I think.”

 

Harry could only laugh a little harder, “I think so too, love, last time I checked it wasn’t even possible to blow up a cooking pot - but you have seemed to have managed that.”

 

Clint sputtered, until he looked down, a frown set on his lips as he looked at Harry through his eyelashes, “I don’t even know what I did wrong.”

 

Harry hummed, waving his wand to make all the soot, as well as the destroyed cooking pot, disappear.

 

“I think you were a little too careless, did you follow a recipe?”

 

Clint shook his head, “Nah, was trying to make a hotpot like my ma used to make them. But I think I either don’t remember anymore, or I used something explosive in the mixture - as hers never blew up, not as spectacular as this did.”

 

Harry just giggled, and started to take out a large pan from under the fire (one Clint must have missed as he had been looking for a large pot to put this all in). Setting it on the stove, the Brit started pulling out vegetables and meat from somewhere what seemed to be a pocket dimension. As he said out everything, he made sure to direct Client as the blond started to cut up the different vegetables.

 

All the while, Harry stood at the pot, making sure the butter was melted before he added in onion and garlic. Followed by the ground meat, carrots and topped off with the bell peppers and mushrooms.

 

Clint could only watch as Harry seemingly had done the same thing as he did, only this time it didn’t blow up in his face. He was kind of embarrassed, especially as Harry seemed to be able to (sometimes literally) magic up complete dishes in a way that seemed impossible to him. Not that he minded, he loved having home cooked meals on the table - which was also a reason they went to more hoel in the wall restaurants, where the owners themselves were the ones who cooked and served you their delicious plates.

 

Grumbling as he stepped closer to the fire, looking over Harry’s shoulder, he pouted, “You’re just way better at this than me, even with this cooking lesson, I know I’ll just screw it up if I try to make this myself.”

 

Harry just shook his head, “What you need is more practice. If it means that much to you, we can schedule in cooking lessons every now and again. I love cooking as it is, and this might just be what we need as a couple - seeing as we both have a busy life to take in account when planning anything.”

 

Clint seemed to brighten up at that, “You would do that?”

 

Harry just nodded, “Sure, as I said, I love cooking. We can find a way of making this our bonding activity, don’t you think?”



Chapter 23: Movie date - Sawada Tsunayoshi/Harry Potter (KHR) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry had to smile from where he was walking with his arm linked to Tsuna’s, ever since finding refuge in Namimori and getting introduced to the Vongola Decimo by Shamal, the two of them had hit it of right way.

 

The fact that the both of them were Skies, and that Harry didn’t even have a familia - only a guardian in Shamal - was enough for the Decimo’s guardians to back off in the knowledge that he wasn’t there to take over the Vongola, or in an off handed way wanted to get one over Vongola.

 

In fact, despite Shamal saying that he didn’t have the best relations with the Vongola, or Decimo’s guardians, it would seem that the fact the doctor was here was enough for them to trust him. Hayato, Tsuna’s Storm, had been Shamal’s apprentice years before. And while they had a strain on their bond, that didn’t take away that the Storm - and the most protective of his guardians - relaxed the moment he knew Shamal was his guardian.

 

“I really did enjoy our date, Tsuna.”

 

The brown haired man had smiled, “Glad you did, and sorry once more for the entourage following us around.”

 

Glancing back, the both of them could see Shamal, Hayato and Yamato trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, even if they stuck out like a sore thumb among the crowd.

 

Harry shook his head, “My Guardian is there too, but it isn’t much trouble, I am just glad we could have this. Even if it isn’t like most people have their date, I enjoyed it nonetheless.”

 

Tsuna grinned, “Glad you liked it. If you don’t mind, can we still go and have a drink?”

 

Harry nodded, following Tsuna through the narrow streets of Namimori to a bar that he knew was loyal to the Vongola. Not that he minded, ever since the underworld was informed of just who was to become Decimo, it had been hectic for a while (according Tsuna that was when the assacination attempts had been the worst) but it had also let Namimori know just who was living among them.

 

Entering the bar, Tsuna gave a fond sigh at the sight of his other guardians, as well as Reborn seated at different tables, no doubt having anticipated them coming here after their movie date.

 

Harry grinned, pulling Tsuna to an empty table where they ordered a drink and slowly forgot that they were being watched. Ending an already amazing date with a great touch. The kiss that ended the night might also have something to do with that.

Chapter 24: First Encounter - Stiles Stilinski & Harry Potter | pre-Peter Hale/Harry Potter (Teen wolf) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry had never been happier that he had found Stiles that first day of college. The two of them had hit it off right away, added to the fact that he was the Emissary-in-training of one of the oldest packs in the northern hemisphere, Harry was well aware of the fact that Teddy would get to have a pack growing up.

 

Harry had been aware that this was something he needed to keep in mind, even more so as his son was starting to grow and slowly go towards being a teenager. He was still young right now, but it was nice to know that he would have that, and that the Hale Pack was very open towards accepting new members.

 

Which brought him here, in Beacon Hills, during summer break the year after everyone on campus was made aware of the fact that the people Stiles talked about during the school year - and where Harry had been the only one to believe him - were indeed real, life people.

 

Biting his lip as he watched Teddy sleep in his booster seat through his rear view mirror. Part of him was looking forward to getting to know the Hale pack, of finding a new family to spend time with. Especially for Teddy’s well being.

 

Another part of him was fearing that this would turn out like England, with them having to run once again, he hoped for all that was possible that this wouldn’t be the case. But he didn’t know - he never knew for sure - and hoped that this time it would be different, and he would be able to build up on something again.

 

Swallowing thickly, he parked his car next to the one he recognized as Stiles’, taking out Teddy as carefully as he could. His little cub had been a little under the weather recently - might be because of the approaching full moon - so letting him sleep as long as possible was a sure plan.

 

“Here let me help with that.”

 

Startled, Harry turned to look into the blue eyes of the man, the werewolf suddenly standing next to him. Giving the bag he was carrying to the man, who by now was smiling apologetically as he looked from Teddy to Harry and back.

 

“You must be Stiles’ friend from college. He, Derek and Scott have been telling us all kinds of stories about you.”

 

Harry grimaced, “Only the good ones, I hope?”

 

The man grinned, “The best, I’m Peter, Peter Hale. Derek is my Nephew.”

 

Harry nodded, following the older man inside of the house. Kind of looking forward to meeting the rest of the pack now that this first encounter - outside of Stiles, Derek and Scott - had been going really well.

 

The fact that Peter was very good looking also helped with that, he might just have found him home away from home after everything that happened. Things were definitely looking up now, even more so when he entered the living room to have Stiles beaming up at him, as well as several other people coming up to introduce themselves and coo over Teddy.

Chapter 25: Doing a hobby together - Clint Barton/Harry Potter (mcu) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry grinned as he entered the kitchen, this time without anything having blown up. He had gone for a shower and meant to decorate the cupcakes he had baked earlier that day.

 

But it seemed his husband had returned from whatever mission he had been and was doing it for him. Doing it like they did on those amazing times in between missions, while Clint was home for longer than 24 hours.

 

As it appeared, while Harry had tried to teach Clint how to cook, the man was terrible at it. In fact, the only thing he could make as of now - two years after the first time he tried it - was pancakes. What they had discovered however, was that Clint was a great baker. Especially when it came to mixing things up, or decorating.

 

So when they started doing that on days off, it became a true feast, with makings lasting far after Clint went on another mission. In a way it was those takings and sweets that made it bearable for Harry to miss his now-husband. The missions Clint was getting send on were longer and longer, while Harry's own were slowly dwindling into nothing.

 

Maybe, even if he had kept it off for a long time, he should ask Clint for a meeting with Director Fury - just in case he had to stay home, he wasn't a stay-at-home person. So something needed to be done.

 

Sighing, he just needed to figure it out, and for now just enjoy his husband being home. Maybe make some more pie, just because.

 

Taking a step forward Clint looked up at the movement he was seeing, grinning at Harrey and leaning forward for the kiss the younger of the two bestowed on him.

 

"Hello, gorgeous."

 

Harry just grinned, he really was happy to have his husband here with him.

Chapter 26: Red string if fate - surprise (One Piece)

Notes:

Those if you familiar with OP should be able to figure this out!

Chapter Text

Harry couldn't help but look down at the red string tied around his pinky, having never seen it before he guessed it was a side effect of dying.

 

He never expected that him becoming the master of death would bring this kind of hysteria with it. For one, once it got out he was essentially out on house arrest, even if it was because of him they had all lived. They hadn't cared, he was something they didn't understand so he was locked away.

 

Several years had passed, until all that was left was for someone believing the lies that were told about him to break into Grimmauld Place - because he couldn't put a fedilius charm over it as that would make him disappear - and to kill him in his own home. Which is exactly what happened.

 

He almost rolled his eyes at the stupidity of the people in the British conclave, his title hadn't gone in effect either. It would only do that if he died. So in reality, they were the ones he became something they couldn't control.

 

But, he hadn't stayed there, he was dead anyway. No one would mourn him, no one visited anyway. So he took up Death's offer of being set down somewhere else. Somewhere entirely different, and apparently somewhere where his soulmate was waiting for him. He ought to thank Death for that.

 

Following the red string, he found himself looking out towards a ship - a huge boat with a whale as a figurehead - almost immediately his head floored with information over the Whitebeard Pirates. And wasn't that handy, but then again, you couldn't keep any secrets from Death, not from its master.

 

Taking a step forward, he hoped that his soulmate was someone who likes taking care of others just like he was. Maybe a bit if a prankster, or a cook. He just hoped that it was someone just like he had hoped it would be for so long.

Chapter 27: Cuddling together - Shanks/Fem!Harry Potter (one piece) - continuation

Chapter Text

Makino hummed as the form behind her moved closer, his broader, angular frame firing in quite nicely with her curves and more supple form.

 

Feeling a kiss being pressed into her neck she sighed and moved backwards that little more - fitting her back into his front with an ease that came after so many years together.

 

Shanks hummed, "Feeling the empty nest, love?"

 

Makino didn't want to admit it. But she did feel it, very much so. They had only just arrived back in the New world after dropping Luffy off at Dawn - where her youngest would also begin his journey into piracy.

 

"Makino?"

 

She nodded, "I already miss them. I had hoped they all would stay closer for a little while longer. And while I know we'll see Ace and Sabo now and again, we have no idea how fast we'll see Luffy again."

 

Shanks hummed, his arms wrapping around her from where they were laying on their bed, "The boys will be fine, love. We raised them well. Not only that, but I am well aware of the charm you have on all three of them. As soon as something were to happen, you'll know and if need be, you or we can interfere."

 

Makino stilled, "You know… and you dont mind?"

 

Shanks snorted, "Why would I mind, for all that we don't share blood those boys are just as much my sons as they are yours. Should something happen, no matter where they are or what reaction or crew they belong to, I still intend to help them out should they need it."

 

Feeling his press a kiss to the back of her head, Makino sighed, before Shanks continued, "Not that I think they'll need it. We raised those boys right, babe, and they found their own place in this world. Only Luffy is still trying to figure things out - but he'll get there just the same."

 

Tucking her head under his chin, Makino nodded, "I know, I just worry."

 

Shanks hummed, a hand making it's way from her wait to her hip, where it started circling - very obviously trying to nudge her into a different direction.

 

"Want me to take that worry away for you?"

 

Giggling, Makino turned in his arms pressing her lips to his in what quickly turned into a heated kiss. Her worry indeed forgotten.

Chapter 28: Sharing and umbrella - Nick Fury/Harry Potter (MCU) - continuation

Chapter Text

Harry hummed as he saw the rain fall from where he was standing, looking outside from where he stood under the cover of a restaurant. For all that he was used to rain, he had hoped not to get a lot of it here in New York.

 

Humming as he saw the man on the other side of the window stall and looking at him, his phone rang with a message as he expected it to.

 

Stepping out in the rain for a second, he was quickly covered by an umbrella, grinning at the man who held it up.

 

"Heard you were held up here."

 

Grinning up at Nick, Harry nodded,  "Yeah, I just came to run a small errant, didn't think I would be held up here because of this downpour.

 

What are you doing here, Natasha told me you were out of town for the remainder of the month."

 

Nick hummed, "I was, but I managed to get back sooner. Hope you don't mind."

 

Harry just shook his head, “No, I don’t. That is, if you don’t mind coming along to get Teddy from daycare.”

 

Nick just shook his head, “Why would I mind? I love the little guy. I hope he has gotten over the strange men in his house from the first time we met.”

 

Harry looked down, “He’s doing a lot better. He didn’t fully understand what happened then, but seeing as everything was explained to him about what happened to his parents and why his grandma was so mad at me, he is learning.”

 

Sighing he continued, “He’s also showcasing his mutation a little bit too much because of that. Being very protective of Andy and me, I fear that will only increase with me leaving a little more now.”

 

Nick blinked, “You’re leaving?”

 

Harry nodded, “I… I accepted a job as the liaison between the magical and muggle communities. Especially seeing as I can’t be put under any kind of control, and with HYDRA already being inside of SHIELD, it seemed like a good idea to rally them all up from the inside out.”

 

Nick nodded, he still hadn’t believed that the organisation he had sacrificed so much for was indeed infested with HYDRA agents, almost all of them getting in not long after Peggy Carter retired. In a way that was very telling as to when the organisation had gone astray.

 

“Then I am glad to have you on board, I wouldn’t want to deal with HYDRA at the event of something happening that required us to have people that can take care of our world. And even take care of an extraterrestrial threat.”

 

Harry rolled his eyes, “I'll stay on the sidelines from now on, thank you. I’ll be back up if you need it, but I don’t plan on being on the front lines again.”

 

Nick sighed, but nodded, “Understandable.”

Chapter 29: Sleepy Kiss - Shanks/Fem!Harry Potter (One Piece) - continuation

Chapter Text

Humming as she woke up, the first thing Makino felt was slightly chapped lips pressing onto her own. Shanks slight morning breath greeting her as he turned and snuggled closer all the while her husband pressed kisses onto her face.

 

“Did I manage to keep your mind off of the boys?”

 

She hummed, before rolling on top of him, pressing a kiss of her own onto his lips.

 

“You did, until you had to go and mention them. I might need some more time to process what all has happened. That all of them have left the nest and we just might have the ship to ourselves again. As much as we can with the crew around of course.”

 

Shanks laughed at that, pressing her close, before a knock on the door sounded, making the both of them groan. They really didn’t want to have to deal with anything right now. 

 

“Captain, it’s Hawk-eyes, and he’s heading this way.”

 

Shanks was out of bed in an instant, and if Makino didn’t know him better she might just feel jealous. But in reality she knew that the shichibukai knew that Shanks had a family on board, he just hadn’t been able to see them.

 

“He won’t hurt me, you know that, right?”

 

Shanks hummed, “I know that, and even if he did. I know you’re more than capable of taking care of him on your own. However, even if he’s a close friend, that doesn’t mean he gets to see you like this.”

 

Mentioning to her glowing, bed-hair ridden body only hidden by sheets from her breasts to her waist, leaving almost nothing to the imagination.

 

Makino shook her head as Shanks got dressed and made his way outside. All the while she took the time to get up and meet with the man her husband had told her so much about. Maybe it was time to meet him, after all, Shanks would have told the man about her too - or so she hoped.

 

Getting dressed in fromfitting, but easy clothes, Makino got out of the cabin. Greeting the crew that passed her by name and with a smile or a wave. Accepting the cup of coffee Lucky Roo pressed into her hands as he passed her.

 

Before she took a seat next to Benn from where the first mate was looking over the fight that was now commencing. Shanks really hadn’t wanted Mihawk to just go around the ship on his own, not with the possibility of him finding her still waking up.

 

She was looking forward to what would happen now.

Chapter 30: Matchmaking - Jormungandr & Newt & Harry (Norse Mythology) - continuation

Chapter Text

Finding Loki had been something neither Newt nor Harry had imagined would actually work. Not only that, but by Jormungandr’s tales, the man should have been over 1000 years old - and no matter your race that just wasn’t possible.

 

Yet, here he was, secluded in what had once been a settlement in Norway - all alone in a home - and shocked to see them arriving at his driveway.

 

Otherworldly green eyes stared at the figure of his son, who he had been sure he would never see again. Fenris, and Hela, as well as Slepneir, were kept or held in realms he could access. Jorganmundr on the other hand, while on the same planet, had been the one he had never been able to retrieve.

 

“Jor…”

 

His son nodded, hurrying forward before falling into his father’s arms, “I missed you, father.”

 

Loki hummed, not willing to let go of his son after being without him for so long. 

 

Finally letting go, he noticed the two mortals before him - both of them having given the two of them some space as they reunited. Neither felt like bad people - curious so very much - but not with ill intent.

 

“Who are your companions?”

 

Jor took a step back from his father’s embrace, “Newt Scamander and Harry Potter, they are of the Wizarding Community here on Earth. They found me, and seeing as Harry can speak Parseltongue, he managed to make it possible for me to leave the ocean waters I was banished to.

 

They both were excited to see the difference between the Myths of this world, and the reality of them. And seeing as I just wanted to see you again, this seemed like the perfect way to do so.”

 

Grinning as he looked at his father, Jor also added, “And Harry here has been Death, if I remember Hela told us your soulmate would be someone touched by Death. Seemed fitting I’d bring him here.”

Chapter 31: Free choice - Thatch/Harry Potter (One Piece) - continuation

Chapter Text

Thatch had been working on taking stock of the kitchen, when he noticed it around his pinky finger. Never before had it been there, but that didn’t mean that he was unaware of what it was - what it signified.

 

Turning, he ran into Marco - quite literally - where the blond steadied him and looked at his brother with worry in his eyes. Worry which disappeared as soon as he noticed that Thatch was looking at his pinky finger.

 

“They are here -yoi?”

 

Looking up into blue eyes, Thatch nodded, “They are, but… we’ve stopped here before, why didn’t it show up then?”

 

Marco shrugged, “Maybe because they are part of a crew, like us -yoi? Or because they weren’t here last time we stopped? There could be so many things, but if you can get someone else to take stock I’ll let you go and look for them -yoi.”

 

Beaming up as the first division commander, Thatch ran to find his second in command, tell the man what was going on and ask if they could continue taking stock while he went and looked for his soulmate.

 

As expected, Mitch didn’t mind, not as long as his commander found the person he was most compatible with. He just asked to be introduced to them as soon as Thatch returned to the ship. To which the head chef had no problem whatsoever. 

 

Nodding to Marco as he passed the blond on his way off the ship, he could see the man going towards Oyaji, no doubt telling the man where he was going.

 

Grinning to himself, he could feel the red thread pulling tight - maybe he wouldn’t have to look for them at all, it seemed that they were already close.

 

---

 

Harry knew that his soulmate had seen the red thread as well, well he saw someone coming off of the ship in front of him. The fact that the man was looking at his hand the whole time also gave it away.

 

Feeling the thread tightening, a part of him was hoping that this would all turn out alright. Especially as he did have some knowledge about the Whitebeard Pirates - thank you, Death, for that - he still had no idea just who his soulmate actually was. He just hoped that he was as kind as he hoped he would be.

 

Biting his lip, he took a few steps back and sat down on the dunes surrounding the area he had appeared, willing to wait for his soulmate to appear. It wouldn’t be long now.

 

---

 

Following the string around his finger, Thatch was pleased to discover that his soulmate was indeed not that far from where he himself was. It would seem that his soulmate was sitting in the dunes just outside of the beach. If he had to guess, his other half hadn’t known how to approach the ship of the Strongest Man alive, and had opted to wait until he approached them.

 

With a spring in his step, he walked up the dunes, looking pleasantly surprised when otherworldly green eyes met his own.

 

“Hi, I’m Thatch.”

 

---

 

Looking up, Harry found himself looking into kind brown eyes, the outfit his soulmate - for this man couldn’t be anyone else - was wearing, made him suspect the man was a chef of some kind.

 

“Harry, it’s nice to finally meet you.”

 

---

 

Grinning at the smaller man, Thatch sat down, “How is it that we never met, I know we came here a few times before.”

 

Harry opened and closed his mouth, “This has been the first time that I’ve been here.”

 

Thach nodded, not really knowing what else to say. He had met his soulmate, the rest would come with time.

Notes:

I have a discord channel

Or send me an email: [email protected]

Or find me on tumblr: /lerya.fanfic

Or come stalk me on twitter: @lerya_fanfic

Series this work belongs to: