Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 1 of Lilith-Verse
Stats:
Published:
2021-09-20
Completed:
2021-10-23
Words:
74,649
Chapters:
49/49
Comments:
63
Kudos:
176
Bookmarks:
43
Hits:
9,870

Super Human

Summary:

Cross-posted from FFN.
Rose Potter is far more than she seems. The young woman with undefined but clearly powerful abilities and a silver tongue, who wormed her way into the newly-created Avengers within mere days, four months after the fateful Battle of New York, is an enigma as much as she is a catalyst.
She will not change the world, she will change all of them, because, for better or for worse, none can run from the only thing that is inevitable in life. Death, and it’s power, will reach everybody, and it’s Avatar will not shirk from her duty along the way.
Because as messed up as Lilith’s life is, from a war criminal for a father, her own hand in a xenocide 16 years ago, to her own constant roller coaster of a life, where the seat belts were never installed and she has to build the track as they roll, there is only one thing that is for certain.
The daughter of chaos cannot be controlled, for a super human does not mean a super hero, simply power, and the destruction left in it’s wake.
A/N: This is by far not my best story, but this is my first complete FanFiction, so I will leave it unedited past where it already is.

Notes:

Disclaimer: This will not be edited, this has already fed been fully written, if authors notes are present that means i just copy-pasted from my draft as i wrote it and didn’t bother to delete them.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

A/N: this will be AU starting from Avengers 1, the one with the Chitauri. Please remember that. And the most important bit, my protagonist will be very powerful. I know. This is a universe with literal gods and a very nearly immortal giant green rage machine called The Hulk. A lot of canon characters, in the HP universe, are different, in the MCU change throughout the story It's AU for a reason. Now, this is also a crossover story, but this happens after the events of the Harry Potter books. Except due to a certain someone's interference (read to find out), this plays out differently.

 

----------------

 

Ahead will be spoilers. If you want to read the story and find out slowly, skip to the next chapter now. You CAN read ahead and understand without this chapter. If you want to find out everything chronologically, Read on.

 

----------------





























SPOILERS START HERE!























































Well, here, technically.

----------------

From when she was very young, Lily Evans had known she was different. How she could never describe. It could be her flawless memory or the fact that she never seemed to be injured or sick for more than a day. It could be the fact that whenever she was feeling emotions, her green eyes would light up, glowing. It could be that she could break the laws of physics, the laws of nature, even before she knew what they were. But she finally pinpointed it when one of her schoolmates, in the fourth year of Primary, when she was 9, told her she was magic. He said he was also magic, and so was his mum. He showed her some cool magic stuff that he said was very difficult, but he had managed to learn. She could tell Severus didn't have a lot of self-esteem, so she smiled at him and wowed at the right moments. She could also do it, but since he didn't ask, she didn't tell him. It wasn't a secret, not really. Petunia didn't like magic, not at least, until Lily helped her thirteen year old sister make her hair stay in beach waves, for good. Lily knew her older sister was vain, and a bit snobby, but they were sisters. So when Lily went to Hogwarts and saw how upset Petunia was that she couldn't go, in Diagon Alley with her guide, Professor Flitwick, she bought Petunia some magical fashion magazines. Because for all Petunia was vain, she had an excellent eye for fashion. The summer break after First Year, Lily went to Diagon Alley again, supervised by the fifteen-year-old Petunia, leaving their parents to go take a romantic cruise down the Thames. That day, Petunia met the sixteen-year-old Allana Malkin while browsing her parent's shop. Several trips later, the two had partnered together and were designing a whole new magical fashion line. When Lily returned home for the winter break of her second year, her parents announced Petunia had gotten accepted into an art school in London, as well as landing a weekend job designing for Malkin's clothes shop. That summer, the Evans family moved to London. 

All was well, Petunia graduated from the art high school with good, albeit not chart-topping grades, and had kept her part-time weekend job designing for Malkin's, while going to college to major in her new passion of interior design. Meanwhile, Lily flourished in magical school, even taking her sister's advice to relax a little, and making friends with some boys in her year who called themselves the Marauders, reigning in their crueler pranks, while helping nourish their kinder side that led the group to become animagi early in their fifth year, all of James Potter, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans, and her friend who she brought into the group, Marlene McKinnon. Lily even relaxed when, by that winter, James Potter finally got over his blind crush on her looks and successfully asked out Marlene McKinnon, whose playful nature suited his personality much better. Disaster struck when just before school let out, for some reason, she knew nothing about, Sirius Black and Severus Snape got into a duel, and when she tried to intervene and stop her long-time friends and potions partner from fighting with her newer friend, Severus lashed out and yelled at her, calling her a mudblood and telling her to quit and go back to the muggle world where she belonged. That quickly ended their friendship, and he made no efforts to apologize for another year, after which she just gave him a disappointed look and ignored his minimal attempts at apology.

Even with a war starting outside Hogwarts wards, Lily enjoyed her time, graduated top of her class, closely followed by James Potter, who she had managed to force good study habits into over the years. The year after Hogwarts, Lily, with the money in a savings account her parents had her save for college, but with a lack of magical college, and the lack of necessity of one, she took a gap year, traveling around the world, seeing the magic in both the muggle and magical worlds. 

When exploring the truth of what Sirius had told her about the old pureblood families beliefs in the truth of old Norse gods in an ancient druid site in Norway, she saw a black-haired man sneaking in and out of a gap between trees that seemed to lead somewhere, yet had no recognizable magical residue. After a few days, she introduced herself to him, to not seem like she was stalking him, and asked about the gateway. He was surprised she even noticed him but managed to misdirect her from his identity, and they started up a friendly conversation. He disappeared the same way as before, and she still did not know what that spot did. 

The next day, when he reappeared at the same time, she did not back down until he explained to her what she had been hiding. He did not tell her, but she froze him in a body bind and shot a truth curse at his throat, one of her self-made detectors telling he he wasn’t a muggle. Lily Evans was a lot of things, patient when she wanted something, she was not. Looking even more surprised that she could do magic, he finally cracked and told her his name was Loki, and that he was sneaking away from Asgard to visit Midgard, as he called it, Earth, because he had a bit of a curiosity for the planet. She took off the spells and offered to show him around the closest town, explaining some things he had no clue about because they weren't ones in Asgard. 

They continued that way for a few months, Lily so intrigued by the Asgardian that he decided to cancel some of her plans and stay in that area for some more time. Their closeness progressed, and at one point, they became a bit closer than friends. Lily, at nineteen, was good at magic, but one time, messed up on the contraception spell. Six months after they met, Lily nervously told Loki that she was pregnant with his child. He hugged her and made sure to adequately display his horror when she asked if he wanted her to do an abortion, especially when he heard what the procedure implied. Lily knew that if the child was unwanted, it would be better for her unborn, not yet developed, the not-yet-conscious child if she did not give birth just so it could live a miserable life. But, on the other hand, whether it was meant to be or not, she really liked Loki, and if having his child would mean they would be even closer, and he would stay around longer, she would do it. She had always planned on being a mother, seeing how her mother had always beamed at her and Petunia, this was just earlier than she had expected. But being nineteen, and with a boyfriend, even if he needed explanation to know what the term meant (she ended up explaining it as an informal betrothal for his slightly old-fashioned and upper-class upbringing), who had unconditionally told her that he would gladly have her have his child, she had no qualms about becoming a mother by the time she was barely into her second decade. 

It was five months into her pregnancy when Loki told her that he wasn't sure if his parents would be just as happy for him to have a child as hers were. Because while her parents had, when she returned from her trip pregnant, demanded to immediately find out if she was ready for the responsibility of a child (Yes, she assured them, she was), and then promptly demanded to meet the man who had given her that child (Loki had obliged, although it took another month for her to convince him to tell her parents of where he was from, and that a Norse god who was an actually an alien wouldn't shock them any more than finding out their daughter was a witch, she was right), his parents, especially his father who Loki said would be mad that he even left Asgard, much less that he was having a half-Midgardian child, conceived out of wedlock, Lily being a very powerful witch being irrelevant. When he confirmed that it did not make him want the child any less, she suggested they fix one of the problems. Realizing there was no way he could get married on Asgard without the same negative consequences and his father finding out about Lily and her pregnancy, he managed to contact his maternal uncle (who was really only less than a century older, so more like a cousin with responsibilities to a throne), Freyr, who arranged for them to use a secret passageway to his realm of Vanaheim and get married there. Since he presided over the ceremony, there was nobody (except earth officials, but on Earth, it was more normal and accepted to have a child without legally binding marriage) who could contest the marriage. So to Earthers, Lily had a child with her boyfriend ( who had strict parents so couldn't always meet her friends), but to Loki and Freyr, he was a married man, with, a few months later, a daughter. His daughter was perfectly fine, but there was one incident that Loki did not think he could forget. Traveling by the passageways could theoretically be dangerous, as, instead of traveling through Yggdrasil, they were taking laps through wormholes in space. Traveling through one of those, when she was pregnant, Lily was hit by a wave of some sort of energy. It did not hurt her, but upon later inspection, and several (through only to Frigga) suspicious nervous trips to Asgard's library, he deduced that that was the dying supernova wave of a celestial, and it was one in infinity chances that Lily was to be hit by it. It did not harm her, but there were chances their child's already unpredictable magic, what with being half-Loki with his unusual magic, half normal Earth magic from Lily, would be even stranger. But that did not hurt them. 

When their daughter was born, she was named, at birth, Lilith Lokidottir, although both of them agreed that, especially with Voldemort and his attacks picking up heavily, it was better if it was not known that the only weakness of Earth's most often visiting Norse god was his firstborn, and only, daughter. So to everyone else, her name was Rose, following the Evans flower naming traditions, and, thanks to Loki's magic, she looked like a carbon copy of her mother. 

As all her magical friends were fighting for the Order of the Phoenix, James especially so after losing his long-time girlfriend Marlene McKinnon to Death Eater attacks, they did not have time to meet up with her boyfriend, who was not of the British Magical community. They were very supportive when she dropped the bomb on them of her having a newborn child, looking like a carbon copy of herself, and she never got around to confiding in them as to who Rose's father was. Closer to the end of the war, Albus Dumbledore told Lily a prophecy that concerned, as he thought, her daughter, about her defeating Voldemort. 

It went, The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches, born to the one who has, by living, defied him, imbued with the power the dark lord cannot best. The dark lord will cast her as his equal, but both can only fall at the hand of the other, for neither can win while the other lives on. The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord, born a flower to save or to doom.

Lily did not believe it applied only to Rose, knowing that she was truly named Lilith, but also knowing they would both be in danger, irrespective of the prophecy's meaning, as long as Voldemort thought it to apply to her. So, when her magical friends also found out, James Potter offered her to stay under his family's manor house's old wards. Lily agreed, and although both Lily and James denied it, it became an 'everyone knows, not that there's proof' type fact in the Wizarding world that Rose was actually Rose Potter, James Potter's illegitimate child. Even Albus Dumbledore believed it, so, by the time Voldemort broke the wards, with tips from Peter Pettigrew on how to do so, when he gave Rose over to her aunt Petunia, her businessman husband Vernon, and young son Dudley, and Lily's protests against her child's father being James faded from memory, her Hogwarts letter was addressed to Rose Potter. 

Unlike what might have been, when Albus Dumbledore left, Minerva McGonagall had a bit of an epiphany of common sense, and knocked on the door, introduced herself as a temporary magical caseworker, and explained that Lily was dead, and Petunia, as her older sister, and with a stable income, a house in both her and her husband's name, and a child of her own was the best person they could find to raise Lily's daughter.

Petunia accepted, unlike what may have been, accepting it much easier, as, alongside her parents, Petunia knew that Rose's father was not dead but would be there to help raise his child, even if he was unable to do so full-time. 

Rose grew up happy and healthy, with a brother in Dudley, even if he would always nag her to do more magic as soon as he realized she could do it, and it was a big hush-hush family secret he couldn't tell anyone, like playing spies. Seeing her magic was a bit out of control by the time she was four, Loki began training her in magic. She flourished under his training, just as her mother had picked up some aspects of Asgardian magic she was capable of with surprising speed. 

Visiting Midgard so often, Loki had realized that to do much of anything, he would need a legal identity. As the god of Lies, this was no problem for him, so by the time Rose was five, he had a legal and undetectable forged identity. 

Spending so much time on Midgard, it was inevitable he would make connections, so, when Rose was ten, she got a younger sister. His second child's mother was a squib, so had no trouble accepting his real identity. Being from a pureblood family, she also agreed that having a child out of wedlock was not going to happen. So both were married in the muggle system, and Gail Lewis gave birth to her first and only daughter legally married, though they divorced a year later when it was very clear they had nothing but friendly intentions towards each other any longer, and Gail wanted to freely go out with another man. 

The sisters had always had much better dynamics than Loki had with his elder brother Thor, and for that he was glad. 

During Rose's first year in Hogwarts, he remembered what her dad had told her about accepting being called Rose Potter. As soon as she was able to speak and understand speech, Loki had cast a fidelius on the true name of his eldest daughter, making her the secret-keeper so none would know unless she told them, nor could they tell without her permission. He repeated that with his second daughter as well. Rose passed the first year quite well, sorted into Ravenclaw, whenever she got particularly annoyed by fans and groupies, she retreated into her room and sent a duplicate to class. She had learned early on how to create duplicates of herself, and make them act autonomously like her, but with the ability to control them consciously if need be. Those duplicates could also interact physically with the world, but when they rejoined her, the memories would be dulled. So when she got drafted onto the Quidditch team, she sent out a double to play in case she got injured. Hearing she was on the team, Loki was not entirely happy she got caught flying when she shouldn't have but acknowledged that, as demonstrated by Thor regularly, flying was quite useful an ability to have. When she found out about the Sorcerer's Stone, she also sent a double, but followed along closely, invisible. The cloak she had taken a tracking charm off of as soon as she had gotten it. When Quirrel tried to kill her double, she had it evade, and stuck a dagger in his back, slashing it against Voldemort's face for good measure. Loki was a bit paranoid about her safety, so from that moment on, she always carried at least several daggers with poisoned blades so she could kill Voldermort if she ever met him. 

Her second year, when Mrs. Norris was petrified, she made sure to get her friends dark detectors, and when they pinged Ginny's new diary, Rose asked Ron to conveniently borrow it so Rose could send it out to a family friend, a squib who could deal. Her younger half-sister's mother's family knew how to deal with dark artifacts. When she found the news that it was a soul anchor, and residue said there were more, Gail Lewis contacted her cousin, who was an expert in dealing with cursed artifacts, and as a favor, his team hunted down and dealt with all of Voldemort's Horcruxes.

Third-year, Rose asked her dad what he knew of Sirius Black, as he was supposed to be friends with her mum. Loki had never met the man, nor did he know whether he would betray Lily and her friend James Potter or not, but in disguise, went to look for trial transcripts. Loki, was, of course, not satisfied when the transcripts were sealed and marked as classified, so made sure to get the full records. It took him a week to deal with ministry bureaucrats who really wanted the transcripts sealed, so when it turned out that there was no trial and only the word that he was guilty with no evidence to back it up, Loki was mad. Being a scapegoat himself very often on Asgard, he did not like the practice. By the end of the year, Rose did not know what kind of methods her dad's silver tongue had employed, although suspecting some less than legal measures were used and not quite minding, Sirius Black was free and Peter Pettigrew dead.

Fourth-year, when Rose's name came out of the goblet of fire, she abstained due to saying her birth certificate did not have 'Rose Potter' as her full birth name. She let people go on to consider that maybe Lily had used her maiden name or some such, due to her often harsh denial of Rose being James' daughter. She was still kidnapped at the end of the year to participate in Voldemort's resurrection by a dozen death eaters, although her blood exploded when brought near the fire. Snape, being a potions master, just altered the ritual then and there to use another ingredient. 

That summer, not wanting to be involved in whatever the magical world would have wanted her to do, she snuck out by a secret passageway she had seen her dad use, the one Loki used leading to Vanaheim. Once she got here and realized where she was, she went right back, put on a magical disguise, and walked past her house, making sure it fooled Petunia. When she went back to Vanaheim, it was in robes of a similar style as she had seen her dad shift his out of whenever he was late to see her. Her robes turned out to be the highest style and identified her as a daughter of nobility. Heeding her dad's warnings as to what may happen if Odin found out about her and her younger sister, she identified herself as Astra Lilidottir, choosing the name because although Sirius had never officially been named her godfather (her dad, as an actual god, hadn't seen the point when she already had a god who was a father), believed himself to need to fit into that position, being amongst those who believed her to be James' daughter, as well as using her last name, thankful of the traditions that allowed either parent's name on Vanaheim, and not just the father's like on Asgard.

There, she wandered around for a little while, grateful she had brought some gold for shopping, the goblins didn't care when she said she wanted to exchange galleons for simple gold pieces, for them, gold was gold was gold and they didn't care that no witch or wizard would take gold that wasn't galleons. She wandered around a large shopping district in Vanaheim, not really shopping until she saw a pair of blue robes she fell in love with. She was not one for style most of the time, but she was still a teenager with a good sum of money, especially for light shopping, so when she saw it and liked it, she went to get it altered to her dimensions and buy it. Insider the very high-end clothing store, she met another noble girl whose family was staying at the palace. The two had a lively conversation while getting fitted, and after, the girl said she was staying at the palace due to her parents having business there, so, upon hearing that Astra was being trained in magic as well, offered a mock duel in the training courts. Astra agreed, and, not realizing the low level the other girl was, compared to her, as Vanir, like Aesir, had millennia of life they were taught much slower than she was, being taught at the paces of mortals, she beat the girl very quickly. The friendship ended as quickly as it had started with the other girl's bruised pride. However, one of the other, adult sorcerers had seen her style of magical dueling and was very interested. He offered her a mock duel, magic, no holds barred, to see her real power levels. Astra made sure to just match him, realizing she was far above anything that should have been possible. That round lasted twenty minutes, but that was enough time to draw a serious crowd, especially when she beat him, although just barely She was holding back, but not enough to lose if she could win. Beating her last two challengers, neither of them particularly bad at magic, she got another one from the audience, smiled, and accepted the challenge, in ten minutes beating one of the five best magic-fighters in the city. She went through another two challengers with no real challenge, and the audience grew and grew as she used magic very creatively, from focused blasts of wind to push her opponent back, to create duplicates of herself that were near impossible to tell apart from her real self, and throwing daggers made of similar illusions but that ultimately did not harm. With those half-dozen challengers, she inspired hundreds of people to try and advance themselves with magic, showing how the good had stagnated and the others had given up on becoming better. 

It just so happened that, that day, Queen Frigga of Asgard was visiting her brother King Freyr of Vanaheim, and had brought Thor and Loki along for the trip. Both men, hearing of a new challenger in the magic dueling rings, getting challenged by some of the best, and winning, hurried down to see who it was and what the fights were like. Seeing that after the 9th challenger, known to not have lost in the last several decades, nobody else was willing to challenge her, but the crowd was still cheering for someone, Thor, realizing smashing with his hammer as was his usual style didn't count as magic, but wanting to see another round, offered up Loki as a challenger. Loki sighed, exasperated, but agreed. He did have to hold up his reputation as the best magic user in the nine realms since he had surpassed Friggaa a few centuries earlier due to her using magic a lot less on average.

When she heard her challenger was Loki Odinson, her eyes widened in recognition. The audience took it as a sign that she had heard of his reputation, but she had never expected to have to fight her dad, believing his reputation just as well as anybody else. By that point, Frigga was also in the audience, unnoticed by her sons. The fight started with Loki confident and Astra wary. But when it started to pick up, it was clear Astra was not as outmatched as it was once believed. When she started using illusions, Loki vaguely recognized her style but did not have time to focus as he was being matched and even bested. Both were tired, but neither was willing to give in. An hour later, their audience had grown to include just about everybody in the city, with Thor giving very boisterous commentary nobody had trouble hearing. Finally, an hour and a half after the duel had started, Loki conceded defeat. She smirked at him and decided to tell him, as soon as they were out of somewhere with a crowd full of who knows what people, just who exactly Astra Lilidottir was. 

Frigga descended to the exit of the (albeit 

very large) ring and went to comfort Loki's bruised pride. As soon as Thor dragged him somewhere else, she turned to the one who had bested him and offered to teach such a promising and talented sorceress a few more things. Astra was shocked but gratefully accepted, although made sure to carefully throw off any questions about her family. After a week, when Frigga, with Thor and Loki, left Vanaheim to go back to Asgard, Astra thanked Frigga for the instruction, and gave Thor a respectful nod, not having gotten to know the Asgardian Prince for lack of actual interaction. To Loki, as a goodbye, she just had a small emerald flame dance across her hands and asked, “do you recognize me now, silver tongue?” Silvertongue being the nickname her maternal grandmother and then Petunia had used for Loki after finding it in mythology books. When they talked in private, Loki was not amused she had snuck away to another realm without informing anyone, and without so much as leaving a note, every day for seven whole days. But his surprise that she had surpassed his Millenium of study with only fourteen years was outshone by his pride in her. 

Rose's four-year-old baby sister just clapped, stating in her manner, "Lils is better than daddy. When I'm bigger I'll be better than daddy too." and then performed her first piece of purposeful magic in the form of flying around the room. It took her until she was twenty to outpace her father, although even with her lack of formal magical schooling, she was still stronger than most adult magicals by age eleven.

Her fifth year, when Dolores Umbridge was sent by the ministry to silence her nonchalant disregard of the ministry or its authority over her, Dolores Umbridge, with her dying breath, saw why Lilith Lokidottir was the daughter of the god of chaos. That year, Lilith realized how different her magic was from the standard one of most witches and wizards, so reappropriated the chamber of secrets, and added a ward of her invention to it. 

While practicing fiendfyre, it accidentally backfired on her because she got momentarily distracted, and she was sure she was going to die, burnt to a crisp. She was surprised when instead, instinctually, she shifted to another form, one with blue skin and swirling darker markings that ended with a tiara-like marking on her forehead. She spent the next month researching all she could of the form and ultimately discovered Jotuns were immune to fiendfyre due to the ice flowing parallel to their veins, just like magic flowed parallel to the veins of mages. 

That year, Voldemort escalated the war. The ministry was his, and his troops were growing exponentially as a majority of people sided with him. The order of the Pheonix began training heavier and using assassination tactics on Voldemort's generals. Because there was no way they would win the war with stun tactics. Even Dumbeldore ended up agreeing, shortly before he fell battling Voldemort in a battle in what used to be Diagon Alley.

Ultimately, Voldemort's fatal weakness was his greatest strength, the mass scale of his plans. He did a ritual that would summon all witches and wizards on the planet to a single place, his followers and his enemies alike. The only child who survived the battlefield was four-year-old Rolf Scamander who was buried under other bodies and faked dead successfully until a hominium revelio scan showed he had survived. When Voldemort was gloating, having killed off everyone but a small group fighting with Rose (consisting of Hermione Granger, Andromeda Tonks, battling fiercely while shielding her one-year-old grandson with her body, and Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood, not slacking with their fighting skills either), Rose had a brilliant idea. Only she could do it, but the risk was the only one she could take to get the survivors out without Voldemort succeeding. She hastily yelled orders to the four battling behind her, and though they did not know what was going on, they obeyed, pulling up and sustaining a ten-foot thick shield of ice and magic that pulled all the survivors, sans death eaters and Rose, into a sphere surrounded by the shield. 

Rose stepped out, and with what could have been her last breath, yelled out, "FIENDFYRE!". Out of her, roared a dragon made of pure fire. Inside the sphere, while keeping up the shield Hermione screamed, for there was no way Rose could survive that. Rose, however, did. She shifted into her Jotun form, feeding all her magic into the dragon, which grew to the height of several miles. It eliminated all of Voldemort's army, not even ashes floating in the wind to show they had ever existed. 

That was also the end of the wizarding world. The next day, April 19th, 1996, the statute of secrecy was unanimously repealed by all the remaining magicals. 

In the years after that, there was the wedding of Neville and Luna Longbottom, their adoption of the traumatized but healing Rolf Scamander, the birth of their daughter Selene, and years of calm and healing. Rose, of course, could never manage calm and healing, so she went exploring the far reaches of the universe. Due to the different passage of time in some places, she ended up aging several centuries, although her physical aging slowed down to a speed slowed than even an Asgardian. As it was discovered, a Patronus could get to anyone, anywhere in the universe, so she sped back to Earth to find out what led her father to try and dominate the planet in the most un-Loki-like way possible.

Finding out her father had been possessed, she held no grudges against him, just as she had not held any when Ginny had been possessed by Tom Riddle's diary to petrify Mrs. Norris and kill Hagrid's roosters.

Hearing of the Avengers, amongst them her father's adopted brother, she moved to New York City, and, albeit accidentally, found the best way to get close to them to find out more. Steve Rogers had always been the most open Avenger