Actions

Work Header

Parker’s PokéPark

Summary:

Parker’s PokéPark is open for business.

Chapter Text

Parker’s PokéPark

Author’s Note: Enjoy the story and R&R.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to or of the Pokémon franchise.

Pairing: Ash/Goh/Parker triangle.

Summary:

Parker’s PokéPark is open for business.


Chapter 1

When he was told he could sleep over for one night at his dad’s laboratory, Parker was happier than a Totodile!

Although the research fellows had their “dumb” moments, Parker very much admired Ash and Goh.

He wanted to avoid acting too childish in front of his icons, but as the son of a Pokémon Professor, there were certain comforts he couldn’t do without. For example, his Snorlax pillow, which he brought with him and hoped Ash and Goh wouldn’t make fun of him for.

Thankfully, neither did. Ash even asked if he and Pikachu could bounce on it for a while, while Goh sat on Ash’s lower bunk, speechless at Ash’s childishness.

After joining Ash and Pikachu for a bounce, Parker bounced though the hallway to wash up and get ready for bed. He was sure he wouldn’t be able to sleep due to his overexcitement, and upon returning to Ash and Goh’s dorm, he saw he wasn’t alone.

Goh was still sitting on the lower bunk, only he’d taken off all his clothes. His hand was between his legs, touching what Parker realized was what a ten-year-old’s penis looked like, and his brown, surprisingly muscular body was glistening with freshly perspired sweat.

Ash was standing in the middle of the room, in the middle of undressing, with his hand between his legs exactly like Goh.

Pikachu had scurried under the blanket on the top bunk per his species’ rodent behaviour. Whatever Ash and Goh were doing, he’d made up his mind he’d be ignoring them until they were finished.

“Oh…Hey, Parker! You brush as fast as Ash!”

“Why are you and Ash naked? Are you playing some kind of game?”

“Yeah! Just having some fun! Wanna play too, Parker?” Ash grinned.

“How do you play?”

“First you gotta lose your clothes!” Goh whapped him friendlily across the back. “That’s where the fun begins!”

More a doer, Ash interrupted Goh’s explanation to give Parker a hands-on walkthrough of the “rules.” He pulled off Parker’s pajama bottoms and underwear, kneeled, and led Parker’s immature cocklet into his mouth, licking it with long licks as if he were a Lickitung.

Parker’s expressions seesawed between jitters and pleasure. He worried he was going to need to race to the bathroom again, except Goh reassured him that wasn’t what was happening to him. In fact, at his age, a wet “orgasm” wasn’t even possible!

Normally, it wouldn’t be possible for Ash or Goh either. Being around Galar Particles during their Pokémon journey, however…They didn’t just give Pikachu or Raboot a sudden size increase. They increased the size and ripeness of Ash and Goh’s boy parts as well.

His first orgasm behind him, the Trainers pushed Parker’s face into their Poké Balls, urging him to use his lips and tongue. Parker struggled to remain in the game, but was eager to get good at this.

In no time, Ash and Goh were G-Max Volt Crashing and Max Quaking their Gigantamax and Dynamax dicks up Parker’s Poké pussy.

“Man, this feels awesome!”

“You said it, Ash! His ass is grass!”

Ash and Goh thrusted no small amount of Particle-irradiated cum into Parker’s tight passage, causing Parker’s Pokégear to also Dynamax so he could experience Max Overgrowth, a Max Strike, and Max Ooze all over his Snorlax pillow.

Closing out the night with a Max Cuddle, Ash and Goh exchanged their enjoyment for the trip to Parker’s PokéPark. They’d absolutely be revisiting for another visit.

Chapter Text

Parker’s PokéPark

Author’s Note: Enjoy the story and R&R.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to or of the Pokémon franchise.

Pairing: Ash/Goh/Parker triangle.

Summary:

Parker’s PokéPark is open for business.


Chapter 2

Goh’s eyes rolled back.

Although Parker continued to seek the two older boys’ guidance, he was a little less timid on Ash and Goh’s revisit to Parker’s PokéPark, and he let the blood rushing to his private parts and the weight of his enlarged member drive him down.

The Galar Particles had settled in Parker’s system, as they’d settled in Ash’s and Goh’s. Parker was now doing Goh, Yamper style. His Dynamax dick widened Goh’s stretched-to-red hole with amateur thrust after thrust, earning him cries from Goh’s throat, tears from Goh’s eyes, and sporadic spurts of cum from Goh’s cock.

Goh couldn’t process. He was already Ash’s bitch. To become Parker’s bitch as well this quickly – to have Chloe’s younger brother stooped over him, fucking him – required he twist his brain into unthinkable knots. (Un)fortunately for Goh, he didn’t have a spare second to think: Parker was so deep in his ass, you’d forgive him for thinking he was being knotted by the Cerise family pet.

“P-Pa-Parker!” he moaned.

“Yam-Yam-Yam!” Parker barked energetically.

Ash rubbed around Goh’s ears. He stroked a full hand up Goh’s neck to his chin, marking out where he intended to snake himself. Goh’s gasp was cut off by Ash entering, his lips widened same as his hole, only even wider due to Ash’s Gigantamax bulk.

Ash had a close-up over Goh’s behind of Goh’s behind getting puppy pounded by Parker.

They Pounded him as a pair into Submission. The legs of the bedside ladder Scratched the floorboards.

Parker’s small body Endeavoured to support the Galar Particles’ changes. His sensitivity to external stimuli had risen along with the size of his genitals.

The air Air Slashed his nipples. His bellybutton did a Lunge. His balls seemed to Constrict. He fretted he’d shoot cum out like a Hydro Pump.

His introductory understanding to Dynamax and him flinching the first time he soiled his Snorlax pillow meant he had the vaguest of memories it’d be more of a Max Geyser.

Goh’s anus clung greedily to Parker’s tip, resisting Parker’s itch to retreat and drive himself in again. Ash grabbed under Parker’s armpits, appointing a thumb to each of Parker’s teats and rotating them until Parker’s teats got a-pointed.

This was what you were in for if you played with Ash and Goh, who loved to Play Rough.

“Oh Ash…Goh…!” Parker’s head flew back in a Thrash.

“That’s the way, Parker!” Ash reversed direction on his nipples. “Be sure to seal up Goh nice and tight! We wouldn’t want Goh losing any of our Moomoo Milk!”

Goh was nice and tight, all right! Nice and tight and a pretty sight!              

Parker shuddered inside his skin. The big one was coming. He could feel it. The Solar Beam was charging.

Goh felt his big one and Parker’s big one coming too.

Realistically, it wasn’t actually what resulted, but by the time the big ones (including Ash’s) came, Goh felt like their cum was smashing right through him and smashing together in the hollow of his chest. Goh could barely speak or move after that. His throat was gurgling on Ash’s Super Rod and his hole was gurgling on Parker’s.

Pikachu scrunched his nose and produced a rankled noise.

Ash apologized, exiting from Goh.

Breathtaking rides. Highly nutritious refreshment. Instant service.

A trip as enjoyable as Parker’s PokéPark, Ash and Goh ought to obtain season passes to!

Chapter Text

Parker’s PokéPark

Author’s Note: Enjoy the story and R&R.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to or of the Pokémon franchise.

Pairings: Ash/Goh/Parker triangle. Referenced Parker/Yeardley/Chad triangle.

Summary:

Parker’s PokéPark is open for business.


Chapter 3

While out training Ash’s Gengar how to Gigantamax, Ash and Goh learned to cook Max Soup from Gym Leader Allister during their recent run to the Galar region. Ash and Gengar were psyched Ash had attained another transformation for a Pokémon on his team, but the advantages of Max Soup didn’t halt at Gengar gaining this power. Ash and Goh scoured the woods near Stow-on-Side to gather three more clusters of Max Mushrooms for a new pot of Max Soup when they got back.

This second batch wasn’t for one of their Pokémon, and Ash already had the Gigantamax Factor, so obviously, they wouldn’t be giving it to him.

No, this batch was going into Parker, as Kalosians might say, “Tout de suite!”

Goh drooled daydreaming about drooling all over two Gigantamax hotties and their ginormous Gigantamax junk!

They kept their plan a surprise from Parker. The Max Soup needed to boil overnight, anyway.

When they finally went to inform the young Cerise, Ash and Goh received a surprise of their own.

Unbeknownst to the research fellows who helped found the secret pleasure park, Parker’s PokéPark had opened its doors to other guests.

Their dorm room had gotten substantial use in their absence. Parker was in the bottom bunk of their bed, balls-deep in Yeardley, the student who sat behind Chloe in Chloe and Goh’s class at school, with Chad, visiting from Ecruteak City, passed out next to them.

Yeardley passed out too.

If Ash put his head down on his pillow now, it would probably be like a sponge for splooge!

Parker had cultivated quite the collection of boys older than himself since his initial and initiating sexual encounter with Ash and Goh. Nothing as abundant as Goh’s collection of Pokémon in Cerise Park, but climbing.

“Ashhhh! Gohhhh! How did finding the Gym Leader in Galar go?” Parker didn’t even bother explaining. The scene spoke for itself.

The Trainers smiled the creepy Mr. Mime smile at each other, and ordered Parker to get dressed and come with them to the kitchen.

Goh didn’t have to daydream that much longer.

Once Parker heard the word from the Ponyta’s mouth, he practically Giga Drained the pot of Max Soup, and immediately set his juiced-up cock free.

Ash responded by using Copycat, and he and Parker formed a Pinsir’s Guillotine around Goh with their penises.

Ohhh! This must be the feeling when a Pokémon is hit with Attract! Goh fawned, stroking Ash and Parker’s beautifully big stalks.

Were they just going to forget Yeardley and Chad, and go at it like Raboots here in the kitchen?

Yes. Sex stopped for no man.

Goh expanded his mouth till it resembled a Gulpin’s, tonguing between Parker and Ash’s touching slits.

Parker could already sense something was different. Aside from the noticeable growth of his previous Dynamax-only dick, his sack hung heavier than usual.

This would be their first double Gigantamax climax! And Goh would be caught in the literal thick of it! Twice the gloopy cum!

“Ahhhhh, Goh!”

“Drink meeeee!”

Ash came G-Max Volt Crashing against the inside of Goh’s left cheek, trailed by Parker Diving back in to G-Max Finale against Goh’s right cheek. Overwhelmed by the sheer damage of Ash and Parker’s G-Max Moves, Goh appeared to bloat temporarily with their seed, similar to Pikachu eating Gigantamax Alcremie’s cream.

As Ash and Parker split apart in opposite directions, their cum blasted the outer rims of Goh’s ears.

Parker’s PokéPark’s latest attraction was clearly poised to leave a mark!