Actions

Work Header

Parker’s PokéPark

Summary:

Parker’s PokéPark is open for business.

Chapter Text

Parker’s PokéPark

Author’s Note: Enjoy the story and R&R.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to or of the Pokémon franchise.

Pairing: Ash/Goh/Parker triangle.

Summary:

Parker’s PokéPark is open for business.


Chapter 1

When he was told he could sleep over for one night at his dad’s laboratory, Parker was happier than a Totodile!

Although the research fellows had their “dumb” moments, Parker very much admired Ash and Goh.

He wanted to avoid acting too childish in front of his icons, but as the son of a Pokémon Professor, there were certain comforts he couldn’t do without. For example, his Snorlax pillow, which he brought with him and hoped Ash and Goh wouldn’t make fun of him for.

Thankfully, neither did. Ash even asked if he and Pikachu could bounce on it for a while, while Goh sat on Ash’s lower bunk, speechless at Ash’s childishness.

After joining Ash and Pikachu for a bounce, Parker bounced though the hallway to wash up and get ready for bed. He was sure he wouldn’t be able to sleep due to his overexcitement, and upon returning to Ash and Goh’s dorm, he saw he wasn’t alone.

Goh was still sitting on the lower bunk, only he’d taken off all his clothes. His hand was between his legs, touching what Parker realized was what a ten-year-old’s penis looked like, and his brown, surprisingly muscular body was glistening with freshly perspired sweat.

Ash was standing in the middle of the room, in the middle of undressing, with his hand between his legs exactly like Goh.

Pikachu had scurried under the blanket on the top bunk per his species’ rodent behaviour. Whatever Ash and Goh were doing, he’d made up his mind he’d be ignoring them until they were finished.

“Oh…Hey, Parker! You brush as fast as Ash!”

“Why are you and Ash naked? Are you playing some kind of game?”

“Yeah! Just having some fun! Wanna play too, Parker?” Ash grinned.

“How do you play?”

“First you gotta lose your clothes!” Goh whapped him friendlily across the back. “That’s where the fun begins!”

More a doer, Ash interrupted Goh’s explanation to give Parker a hands-on walkthrough of the “rules.” He pulled off Parker’s pajama bottoms and underwear, kneeled, and led Parker’s immature cocklet into his mouth, licking it with long licks as if he were a Lickitung.

Parker’s expressions seesawed between jitters and pleasure. He worried he was going to need to race to the bathroom again, except Goh reassured him that wasn’t what was happening to him. In fact, at his age, a wet “orgasm” wasn’t even possible!

Normally, it wouldn’t be possible for Ash or Goh either. Being around Galar Particles during their Pokémon journey, however…They didn’t just give Pikachu or Raboot a sudden size increase. They increased the size and ripeness of Ash and Goh’s boy parts as well.

His first orgasm behind him, the Trainers pushed Parker’s face into their Poké Balls, urging him to use his lips and tongue. Parker struggled to remain in the game, but was eager to get good at this.

In no time, Ash and Goh were G-Max Volt Crashing and Max Quaking their Gigantamax and Dynamax dicks up Parker’s Poké pussy.

“Man, this feels awesome!”

“You said it, Ash! His ass is grass!”

Ash and Goh thrusted no small amount of Particle-irradiated cum into Parker’s tight passage, causing Parker’s Pokégear to also Dynamax so he could experience Max Overgrowth, a Max Strike, and Max Ooze all over his Snorlax pillow.

Closing out the night with a Max Cuddle, Ash and Goh exchanged their enjoyment for the trip to Parker’s PokéPark. They’d absolutely be revisiting for another visit.