Actions

Work Header

Snapchat Snafu

Chapter 3: Snap Chat Smash That

Summary:

Happy birthday, Kirishima!

Notes:

Happy Birthday to my fave shark-toothed rockboi.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Kirishima’s personal phone chimes while he’s on patrol. It’s been a slow day, so he takes a breather on the bench outside his favorite bakery and pulls his phone from his pocket. It’s a Snapchat from Denki.

Brohamski. You already not satisfying BlastyBoi? Why’s he sending me this shit 😉

A second later a photo comes through. It’s Bakugo, kneeling on his bed. The photo’s taken over his shoulder into the full-length mirror next to the closet. He’s completely naked except for the gag fastened around his neck.

The caption below it reads, Had to make sure the neighbors couldn’t hear play time after you left this morning. Gotta do a little birthday prep.

Kirishima’s blood runs cold. Even though this is completely Bakugo’s mistake, he might actually kill Denki for seeing him like that. At least it’s really just his back and ass.

And gag.

He flips though his contacts and clicks on Denki name.

Like he was waiting for the call, Denki answers immediately. “Bro. I always knew Blasty had cakes, but dayum.”

“He’s going to fucking kill you. Start packing now and I’ll buy you as much time as I can. You can’t show that to anyone else, Denks. No one. Not Han, not Shinso, no one.”

“Bro. What do you take me for? I mean, I’m a perv, but not that kind of perv. I already deleted the screenshot, right after I sent it to you.”

Kirishima shakes his head. “Just had to be sure, man. Thanks. Okay, I guess I’m gonna figure out what to do. Do I even need to do anything? I mean, he only sent it to you and it’s already deleted.”

“Are you sure he only sent it to me? Like, if he accidentally clicked the wrong name, how do you know he didn’t accidentally send it to more than one person? That’s the main reason I sent it to you – so you can make sure.”

“Fucking A, Denks. I gotta go. Thanks.”

“Sure thing.” Denki hangs up before Kirishima has a chance.

He’s got a few options, he figures. One, he can let Bakugo find out on his own, but that defeats the purpose of Denki telling him, plus, if he did send it to multiple people, he’s gonna have to get a handle on a response sooner rather than later.

Two, he could just text Bakugo and tell him to check his Snapchat and let him figure it out that way, but if Bakugo’s alone, he’s more likely to go off the rails and make the situation worse.

Three is to find Bakugo, now, while they’re both on shift, and tell him in person. And he knows that’s the one he’s gotta go with.

So he unlocks his phone again and calls the agency. Fury answers on the first ring. “How’s my favorite intern?” he asks.

“We all know you tell everyone they’re your favorite. Don’t think we don’t talk to one another.” Fury snarks.

“Fine, fine, but you really are my favorite.”

“What do you need, boss?”

Kirishima laughs. “Where’s DynaMight patrolling right now?”

“Did you get locked out of the app again?”

He huffs. “Yeah.”

“I’ll send you a link to get logged back in.”

“This is why you’re my favorite.” His phone chimes in his ear. “Just came through. You’re a life saver.”

“Literally,” she laughs. “It’s what you pay me to do.”

“Jokes for days.”

She hangs up in his ear.

He logs into the app their agency uses to track locations. It’s supposed to be for emergency purposes, but it also works when Kirishima doesn’t want people to know why he’s looking for Bakugo. They’re only about eight blocks apart, so Kirishima sets off on foot.

He hears Bakugo before he sees him, laughing harder than Kirishima remembers hearing in a long time.

“DynaMight,” He calls out as he rounds a corner, waving at a group of civilians across the street.

Bakugo stops what he’s doing, laughing with a shop owner. “Riot,” he greets him through his laughter. “You have to hear this story.”

The shop owner grins. “First time I’ve ever seen DynaMight laugh.”

“He can be a little surly,” Kirishima agrees with a smile. “Anyway, hate to interrupt, but I need DynaMight’s help with something. Do you mind?”

“Not at all, not at all,” the shop keeper assures him. “I was finished with my story anyway. Thank you for your help, DynaMight. Have a good day.” He waves them off as he walks back into his shop.

“Anytime,” Bakugo grunts, back to his usual self.

Kirishima nods his head to the side, trying to tell Bakugo they need privacy, without calling attention to the fact that they need privacy. He bumps his shoulder against Bakugo, steering him toward the alley beside the shop. He pulls his phone from his pocket and unlocks the screen. “I got a really interesting Snap today.”

A snarky grin stretches across Bakugo’s face.

“From Denki,” Kirishima says. “Maybe you want to see if you got the same one?” This is either going to go exactly how he wants it to, or Bakugo is about to level half a city block.

His odds are roughly 50/50.

Bakugo digs out his phone wordlessly and his eyes narrow. He unlocks it and Kirishima watches his thumbs tap the screen as he navigates his apps. He can’t see the screen, but he can see the second he opens his thread with Denki.

Bakugo’s eyes widen marginally and he sucks in a harsh breath through his nose. “Mother fucking cock sucking God damned mother fucking. How in the shitting fucking fuck did this fucking happen? And he took a God damned screenshot? Cock sucking bastard. I’ll kill him.” Bakugo’s lip curls into a snarl.

“He already deleted it,” Kirishima soothes him. “Right after he sent it to me.” He cocks a single eyebrow. “You had playtime without me?”

His whole demeanor changes immediately. “What if I did?” Defiant.

Bakugo doesn’t even know what game they’re playing, and Kirishima already won.

Since you did, we’re going to have to even the score.” Kirishima feels a grin stretch across his face. “S’not fair otherwise.”

Bakugo snorts. “Wouldn’t be manly to be ‘unfair’. What’re you thinking big guy? You need your own playtime when we get home tonight? You gonna be waiting for me and your birthday surprise?”

Kirishima shakes his head. “Not waiting, no.”

One delicate blonde eyebrow pops up. “Eh?”

“We’re gonna have play time, right here, right now.”

Bakugo’s chest heaves suddenly as he fills his lungs. “Fuck,” he mutters. “Okay, like,” he gestures to the mouth of the alley, only ten feet away. “Literally right here?”

“Why?” Kirishima asks. “You afraid of someone seeing the great DynaMight taking it up the ass from Red Riot?”

“I mean, basically, that’s my concern, yeah,” Bakugo confirms with half a laugh.

Kirishima wraps his fingers around Bakugo’s wrist. “You got a better plan?” He tugs him close, hip to hip, chest to chest.

“I-“

“You have exactly seven seconds to come up with a better plan. Seven.”

Bakugo’s eyes get wide.

“Six.”

He scans the alley frantically.

“Five”

He bolts to the dumpster toward the back of the alley.

“Four.”

“I’m literally taking my pants off right fucking now.”

“Good. Zero.” He hears the clank of Bakugo’s belt hitting the ground. Kirishima opens his own belt and fly, pulling out his already hard cock. “Figured out what I want for my birthday, Kats.”

“Yeah?” Bakugo asks. “What’s that?”

“To pin you up against that wall,” Kirishima rounds the corner of the dumpster, “and fuck you senseless.”

Bakugo snorts. “That’s all you want?” He yanks his pants down his thighs and off one leg.

“Fuck, Kats, here I thought I was gonna get some push back on this, but you’re eager, aren’t you? Not as afraid of being seen as you thought?”

“More like, Red Riot is the only hero I trust to cover my back – or my front – no matter the situation.” Bakugo winks. “Now get the fuck over here. You promised me the fucking of a life time and my ass is painfully empty.” He rips open one of the pockets on his thighs and pulls out a small tube of lube. He grins at Kirishima, squeezes lube onto his fingers and reaches between his thighs, fingers disappearing behind his hard cock.

“Jesus,” Kirishima moans as he moves close. “Can’t see a fucking thing, but just knowing what you’re doing down there.” He slides his hand between Bakugo’s slick thighs. “Lemme feel.” He feels where Bakugo’s fingers slip inside his body and hurries to press one of his own in alongside Bakugo’s.

 The heat and the squeeze and the slick are incredible. The feel of Bakugo’s fingers pulling out, knuckles brushing his, is electric.

“Three’s enough. I’m still loose from last night. Get in me before we get caught.” Bakugo wraps his arms around Kirishima’s neck and hooks a leg over his hip.

Kirishima buries his face in Bakugo’s neck, working over the sensitive skin below his ear, and wraps both big hands around Bakugo’s thighs. He lifts and Bakugo wraps both legs around his waist. Kirishima pins him, chest to chest, against the wall of the alley. His cock slides along Bakugo’s opening, slick with lube.

Bakugo moans, long and low, hot breath fanning over Kirishima’s neck.

Kirishima angles his hips and the head of his cock breaches Bakugo’s tight heat. He stills his movements, wanting to give Bakugo a minute to adjust, but Bakugo tightens his thighs and impales himself on Kirishima’s cock.

“Fuuuuuck,” he moans into Kirishima’s ear. “Kiri, fucking fuck me. Now. Move. Shit, Jesus.” Bakugo rolls his hips, fucking himself on Kirishima.

Kirishima doesn’t make him ask again, just snaps his hips forward until they meet Bakugo’s ass. He pulls out, the hot grasping clench of Bakugo around him is addictive. He needs more and he needs it now. His body moves without his command, hips rolling and snapping. He can’t lift his head, lips attached to Bakugo’s neck, sucking small pink marks of possession into his skin.  

Bakugo’s breathing is ragged, wet gasps and moans against Kirishima’s skin. His fingers claw at Kirishima’s back and shoulders, a trail of bright red claims staked in his skin.

“Kat, ‘m not gonna last. You feel so fuckin’ good. So fuckin’ tight. It’s like, nirvana in your ass.” Kirishima’s hips stutter in their rhythm as the coiling snake of heat in his gut explodes and his vision whites out. His ears ring and Bakugo is the only thing he can feel, squeezing his cock as he comes all over both their stomachs.

Bakugo slowly unwinds himself from Kirishima who lowers him to the ground. “Happy birthday, Ei. See you at home after shift?”

Notes:

Posting this from MetaCon.

Such a blast.