Actions

Work Header

Like looking in a mirror

Summary:

Johnny and Steve celebrate Steve's birthday.
Netflix and chill!!

Work Text:

It was a hot summer day.
Even though June was over,Steve Rogers was not living down his life.
Johnny Storm was on semi-retirement,as was the rest of the Fantastic Four.

 

The young man walked to the door of his large apartment.

At the door was a Steve Rogers with roses and some takeout and a backpack.

He entered quickly and greeted," Happy birthday"
Steve took of the mask he wore,Tony insisted that when they go out to do "regular " activities,that they should were this cyber mask that hides your identity.Steve wore it much more after the infitration of SHIELD,but that’s another matter.

Steve then grabbed the younger man closer and enveloped him in a hug.

Johnny remarked gratefully,"thank you,you remembered"

Steve then pecked near the younger man's mouth.

Steve then queried,"Do you want to eat first"

Johnny replied,well we both have insanely fast metabolisms so let's eat."

The two superheroes conversed at length while eating , and Johnny put on some movies on Netflix.

Steve threw away their trash,washed his hands and then sat down on the younger man's couch.

He wondered,should I put my arm around him? Will it be too weird,but before Steve could make a move
Johnny got up and went to the bathroom,coming back and sitting right where Steve's muscular arm lay.

Steve gently,or not so gently,pulled him closer and Johnny turned towards Steve
Johnny noted, "wow,sometimes I forget how strong he really is."

Steve declared ",I know this isn't Paris or Milan,but I just wanted you to know that,you mean a lot to me".

Johnny responded with,me too.

Steve inquired ,may I?

And the two doppelgangers kissed.

It looked almost like Steve was kissing a younger verison of himself.

Johnny had a buzz cut,Steve had a full head of hair.
Johnny was clean shaved,Steve had a thick brown beard.

Steve paused. I have a surprise for you,can I use your restroom?

Johnny nodded.

 

Steve was wearing a baggy tee,with short shorts and Johnny Storm wasn’t; dressed to the nines either

Steve then came out,wearing a red and blue harness with a silver star.

His serum enhanced body was on full display,his arms were as big as bowling pins,his delts as big as a basketball.

His chest,was probbably bigger than lots of women's,his nipples were as big as pepporoni

Johnny's mouth watered,he wanted to feel his tits sooo bad.

His abs were well defined,like apvement

His legs were like logs,and as striped as a shirt.

 

His calves were also big,which is something a lot of people never get.

Johnny noticed a small red pouch,but it was very small.

Johnny's little friend was not little anymore.
Steve then sensually removed the small pouch to reveal a well lubricated pussy.

Steve's pupils were dilated,and Johnny said,lets take this to the bedroom.
Johnny said,"I'd be lying if I said,I wasn't jealous of your body.I mean you are like an Adonis"
Steve blushed.
"You are a work of art."
He began to kiss on Steve's neck, earlobe as he lay on top of him.
He then began to go lower to his chest and then said, "your chest is amazing."
He began to chew at Steve's nipples,
A wave of pleasure ran over Steve's face,which Johnny saw.
Johnny asked rhetorically,not many people now Captain America is a sub.

Johnny peppered kissed and small nibbles on Steve's abs.