Actions

Work Header

Exit Strategy

Summary:

After returning the Infinity Stones, a broken Steve Rogers leaves his world behind searching for absolution from the one person he needs it from most. But the only way to find it it to travel to a new reality, and the Tony Stark who lives there is very different from the one he knew before. Even if he’s made a mistake, it’s too late to turn back, and there will be no escape.

Notes:

Just a warning, this is going to be an extremely dark fic. Any happy ending is going to be a twisted one. This isn’t just dark Tony, this is an evil version of Tony Stark. This story is going to be porny, very kinky, and as far from light and fluffy as possible. It seems to be my stress response anymore. So if you don’t enjoy that type of story, you might want to skip this one. Please be mindful of the tags. I hope those who choose to read it enjoy.

Chapter Text

Post-Endgame

 

 

Steve finally took a moment to stand still. Between getting the infinity stones, fighting Thanos’ army, then returning the stones back to where, and when, the’d come from, he’d lost all track of time. His last stop had been in 1970. He knew everyone expected him to stay. Make things work with Peggy. Have the romantic happily ever after. The problem was that Steve couldn’t do it.

 

How could he live blithely in the past playing house with Peggy and ignoring everything around him. Leaving Bucky to be tortured. Howard to be murdered. An unending death toll that would once again be his fault. Steve didn’t know how to escape the guilt he already carried around with him, much less anything more. It would break him. In the end, the answer was simple.

 

A quick stop to SHEILD before they fell gave him a photostatic veil and the ability to return as a much older version of himself. Everyone wanted to believe the romantic lie, making it easier to sell. After that it was easy to pass the shield off to Sam and disappear. He’d take care of Bucky, and the two men would be good for each other. Which left Steve free.

 

He took a few days to hide out in a safe house. Get something to eat, even if sleep were unfortunately elusive. To think about what he really wanted. Maybe it was the Catholic upbringing, but all Steve could think of was absolution. And there was really only one man he wanted it from.

 

He turned the last remaining vial of Pym particles over in his hands again and again, trying to think it through. He could go anywhere in time, but even at the worst points in their relationship, Tony would never give him what he needed. And there would always be an expiration date. Because Tony had sacrificed himself for them all. There was nowhere for him to go here. No place he fit. And the longer he stayed, the higher the chances that someone would realize he was there. Would expect him to be Captain America again. In the end, the answer was simple.

 

Steve went to the New York Sanctum to talk to Strange. It took some time to explain what he was looking for. Even more to convince Strange it was what he really wanted. A one way trip. No exit strategy. He eventually had to agree to let the sorcerer sift through the broken pieces of his mind. That was enough to do the trick. After some time spent sifting through the mulitverse, he found exactly what Steve needed.

 

Strange tried one last time to talk Steve out of his decision, but in the end relented. He opened a portal created from glowing orange lines in front of them. With shoulders straight and head held high, Steve walked through it into his chosen destiny.

Chapter 2

Notes:

A real chapter! Sorry the intro was so short. But we’re going to just jump right in. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think and feel free to leave any kink requests in the comments below!

Chapter Text

Steve didn’t have a chance to do more than glance around the opulent bedroom he found himself in on the other side of the portal. As soon as the last of the orange light had disappeared, he was pinned against the wall by a force field. No matter how much he struggled against it, Steve was unable to move an inch. His position gave him a clear view of the door. As soon as it opened, his breath caught in his chest.

 

Tony Stark stood before him, tall and proud. His cool gaze ran over Steve’s body slowly before the force field abruptly released him, sending him to his knees. Callused fingertips rested beneath Steve’s chin, tilting his face up. They were so close that Steve could smell the other man’s cologne, the scent so familiar it brought tears to his eyes.

 

When Tony spoke his voice was silky and cultured in a way Steve had never heard before. “Steven Grant Rogers. Captain America. You look good for a dead man.” He tilted his head, studying him. “And I know you died. I was there. As a matter of fact, I killed the man responsible. I don’t like it when other people touch my things. And I always intended for you to be mine. I just needed time to… Convince you. So tell me, who are you really?”

 

Steve wasn’t sure why he stayed on his knees before the other man. Maybe it was the power of Tony’s personality filling the air around them, or maybe it seemed the appropriate place for a supplicant to be. Either way, he made no effort to gain his feet. “I am Steve Rogers. Just not… Your Steve Rogers. Where I’m from…” He paused, struggling to find a way to describe what he’d already been through. Realizing it was impossible, he shook his head and continued. “A lot of things happened. Most of them, I felt responsible for. I still do. And there was no longer a place for me there. I can’t be who they want me to anymore. Steven Strange helped me find what I was looking for, and opened a portal for me. This is where I want to be.”

 

Tony looked amused for reasons Steve didn’t understand. “And what was it you were hoping to find?”

 

“Absolution. From you. My reality’s version of Tony died. I came here for you.”

 

“And you were hoping for what? That we’d be friends? That I’d help you and your little super secret boy band save the world?”

 

Steve shook his head, swallowing hard. “No.”

 

“Then what, Steve? I don’t have all day.”

 

He lowered his head, eyes trained on the floor in front of him, unable to get the words out while meeting Tony’s eyes. “I want you to hurt me. Do anything you want with me. I want to pay. For all of the harm I’ve caused, and all of the lives that were lost along the way.”

 

When he finally dared to look up, Tony was looking at him as though he had finally done something interesting. “Quite a lot you’re offering me, Steve. What happens when you change your mind?”

 

“I can’t. One way trip. No way back.”

 

Tony’s eyes lit up with dark pleasure. “Really? Let me get this straight. You came here, looking for me, knowing exactly who and what I am?” Steve nodded. “And you will let me do anything I want to you, good or bad, with no way to stop me, and no way to escape. Is that correct?”

 

“Yes Tony.”

 

“Well, with an offer like that, who am I to refuse? Welcome to your new home, darling. Make yourself comfortable. And by comfortable, I mean I want you naked for me.”

 

Tony strode away from him, disappearing into a closet, leaving Steve to strip off his clothes with shaking hands. Now that it was really happening and too late for second thoughts, he began to feel the chill of fear creeping through him. He’d thought he knew what kind of man Tony Stark was, but this wasn’t the version he’d known. This Tony was cold and commanding. There was the distinct possibility that Steve would end up dead by the end of the week, but even that was a relief in its own way. He was standing naked in the middle of the room, shivering in the cool air when Tony returned.

 

“I never told you to stand, pet.” Steve immediately dropped back down to his knees. He was rewarded by gentle fingers carding through his hair. “Good boy. You won’t be needing those again. The only clothes you will wear are the ones I choose to let you have. When I allow you to be dressed at all.” Cool metal seemed to flow around Steve’s neck, wrapping around his throat before solidifying into a solid band. It was snug enough to be a constant reminder, but not tight enough to affect his breathing. A small kindness. “Your collar will allow me to know where you are and what you’re doing at all times. It will also prevent you from leaving the property without my permission.”

 

Steve bowed his head obediently. This was exactly what he deserved. “Yes Tony. Thank you, Tony.”

 

“A brief demonstration, so you know what will the consequences will be if you try.” Nothing happened for a moment, then a current of electricity poured through Steve. He screamed as the pain sent him collapsing to the ground, struggling for breath as his body spasmed uncontrollably. It stopped a moment later, and he scrambled back to his knees, muscles twitching with the aftershocks. “Need I say more?”

 

“No Tony.”

 

The gentle stroking of his hair recommenced as though the moment of casual cruelty had never happened. “Don’t worry, pet. I take good care of my toys. After all, I want to keep playing with you for a long time. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?” Steve nodded once more. “Good. So, you want to be punished, darling? Absolved of all your sins, both imagined and real. I can do that for you. As a matter of fact, I think it will be my pleasure.” His tone changed, becoming sharp and demanding. “On the bed, on you knees, facing the headboard. Now.”

 

Steve rushed to obey, climbing up onto the high mattress as he was told, knees slightly apart for balance, arms folded behind his back. It was seductive and so easy. All he had to do was what Tony told him to. He didn’t have to think, didn’t have to fight. Only obey.

 

A sharp slap landed on the back of one thigh. “Legs apart. Wide. Show me how much you want it, Steve. Because you do want it, don’t you, baby?”

 

“Yes Tony.” Steve struggled to spread his knees as wide as he could. Until he could feel the strain in the muscles of his inner thighs.

 

“Good job, sweetheart. See? I knew you could do it. Now you just stay there and look beautiful while I finish getting you ready.” Tony moved up behind him. A heavy bar was fastened between his legs, metal cuffs secured just above his knees, holding him in the desired position. His torso was pressed down onto the mattress, head resting on a pillow, his wrists encased in shackles that were attached to the cuffs on his legs. Leaving him bent over and humiliatingly exposed to Tony’s gaze. “Aren’t you just the prettiest thing. Tell me, Steve, have you ever been with a man before? Or played with this pretty little hole?”

 

Steve swallowed hard, feeling a flush rush over his face. “No Tony.”

 

“Saving yourself for me? What a good boy. But I believe the plan was to start with a punishment. That is what you asked for, after all. And what kind of master would I be if I denied you that? But I can’t start off too hard. I don’t know how much you can take. Yet.” He moved to stand beside the bed in Steve’s line of sight, held out a slim leather crop. “Do you know what this is, Steve?”

 

“It’s a riding crop.” Steve let out an internal sigh of relief. Tony wasn’t going to hurt him. Not really. As a matter of fact, with the serum, he’d be completely healed from any beating Tony could give him with a crop within an hour.

 

“Such a smart boy. Let’s see what you think of it, shall we?” Tony moved behind him once more, and Steve braced himself for the fall of the crop on his immobilized ass and thighs. There was a swishing sound and then a line of fire seared across his exposed hole. Steve screamed, struggling against the restraints in earnest as the crop fell again, but unable to free himself. The cool leather rested against his entrance for a moment and Steve could feel it twitching uncontrollably from the abuse. “That’s two, sweetheart. How many do you think you deserve? How many people have lost their lives because of you?”

 

Steve gasped at the words, tears welling up in his eyes. He was right. It might not be how he pictured it, but this is what he came here for. Tony would give him what he deserved. What he needed. “A-as many as you want, Tony.”

 

Another strike landed on his clenching hole, making him howl. Tony continued to lay steady blows against the defenseless area, voice conversational, not showing a hint of strain. “That’s right. It’s whatever I want, whenever I want it. But since you’re special, I won’t demand that you call me Master. I want you to do it of your own free will. And when you finally do? I’ll know you’re mine completely.”

 

The blows paused again, leaving Steve sobbing into the pillow. The crop was set down on the bed, then Tony was reaching beneath him, cupping his soft cock in a warm hand. “Well this won’t do at all. I want you to enjoy our playtime, sweetheart.” He began stroking Steve’s cock, thumb brushing over the sensitive head, relentlessly working him to hardness. The pleasure soon began to eclipse the pain, driving him higher and higher. When Steve was trembling on the edge of release, Tony stopped, picking up the crop and landing devastating blows to his sore hole until he went soft again.

 

Then the hand was back, stroking and teasing. Tony quickly learned the most effective ways of driving him crazy, working him back to the edge of orgasm. This time he didn’t pause in his demanding strokes, using the other hand to wield the crop against his entrance. Steve sobbed and screamed, struggling uselessly against the metal holding him open for Tony’s ministrations. No matter how hard he tried, it didn’t budge. He was unable to gain even an inch of movement that Tony didn’t want him to have. The combination of searing pain and conflicting pleasure was confusing him. Steve could feel his body building to an intense orgasm, the repeated denials ratcheting his desire higher. He trembled on the edge, mindlessly pleading with the other man for release.

 

For a moment he thought Tony would have mercy. Would allow him the pleasure after the pain. Steve’s muscles tightened, a shudder running through him. His breathing hitched as his orgasm crested. The hand stroking his cock slid away and a cruel stroke of the crop burned against his aching hole. The pleasure of his orgasm was ripped away, only an unsatisfying dribble of come leaking from the tip of his cock. All of the need and desire were still there, but he felt nothing.

 

Steve sobbed as a few final strikes were laid against his tightly clenched entrance, the pain forcing him to soften completely. He dimly heard the sounds of Tony walking away over his own tears. When he returned to stand behind him, Steve watched helplessly as Tony reached between his wide spread thighs to feed his spent cock and balls into a heavy metal cage. Just like the collar had earlier, the metal seemed to liquify, spreading over and tightening around his flesh until it was completely encased before curving his cock back on itself and hardening, fastening in place with a soft sound.

 

The cage wasn’t painful, but there was no excess room. It would be impossible for Steve to get hard with it on. He could feel the weight of it tugging at him, a constant reminder of Tony’s absolute control over him. As the pain in his hole dimmed, the denied need of earlier surged back to the forefront, leaving him desperate and aching. His cock tried to twitch in the confines, but was prevented from even the slightest movement. A fresh flood of sobs poured from his raw throat.

 

Tony released him from the restraints, gently guiding him to sit on the bed. Every movement made the cage between his thighs shift and his sore entrance burn. At the other man’s urging, Steve leaned into his side, feeling weak and broken down in an entirely new way. Tony began to gently stroke his hair again, and Steve pressed closer, desperate for even the smallest scrap of affection. “See sweetheart? I don’t have to hurt you to punish you. I can just leave you like this.”

 

Steve didn’t have time to respond before he felt the slight prick of a needle in the side of his neck. Tony was already setting the syringe aside when he tried to jerk away from him. The tight arm around his shoulders prevented him from moving. This Tony was stronger than the one he’d known, and infinitely more dangerous.

 

“What did you do? What did you give me?”

 

“Nothing that’ll hurt you, Steve. And what does it matter? I can do whatever I want.”

 

It didn’t take long for Steve to figure out what the purpose of the injection was. Arousal burned in his veins, the cage twitching in small movements as his cock struggled in vein to harden. The need was so intense Steve wanted to scream. Instead be begged in vain for release. Tony watched him with pleasure, a small smile curling the edges of his lips, as Steve gave into the urge to pry the metal free. Tony laughed as he struggled, pawing at the cage trying to find anything to grasp or pull with no success. It was seamless and smooth. As the unrelenting desire grew, Steve attempted to stroke himself through it in the hopes of even a hint of sensation penetrating the confines. Nothing. There was no relief. No mercy for him here.

 

Tony pressed him onto his back, fastening his wrists securely to the headboard. Steve writhed, hips rolling up into the air uncontrollably. The need to come was unbearable. He could feel it building, increasing, with every moment that passed. He tried to grind back against the bed and was rewarded with a flare of pain from his recently abused hole. Steve squeezed his thighs together, willing to try anything for pressure or sensation on his throbbing cock, but no matter what he tried there was nothing. Only smooth metal. No pressure or friction. Nothing to ease his torment. He couldn’t still his frantic movements, rocking back and forth on the bed.

 

Tony settled by his side, releasing his own cock. He began stroking over it slowly as he watched Steve struggle and sob. The gleam of pleasure was bright in his dark eyes. Tony was enjoying both his own touch and Steve’s torment. He came with a low groan, painting Steve’s chest and stomach with his come. After he was done, he wiped himself off, tucking his spent cock back in his pants. Tony gracefully rose to his feet.

 

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. This compound only lasts for twelve hours. You can take it. In the meantime, I have some work to do. I’ll see you in the morning, pet.” Tony left him there, his sobs filling the empty room, the unceasing desire driving him insane. Desperate for even a single touch, and cruelly denied.

 

 

Chapter 3

Notes:

Training has been incredibly boring with plenty of downtime, so it looks like I’m still on a role. Let me know what you think and if you have any requests for especially dark kinks for evil Tony. Enjoy!

Chapter Text

By the time Tony returned, Steve was lost to a haze of unrelenting desire. Even the gentle touch of skin against his as Tony released the restraints had Steve moaning and arching. He could hear the other man speaking, but it took effort to focus on the meaning of the words. He tried to listen, but lost most of what was said.

 

“…and then you’ll get to come for me. Won’t that be nice, sweetheart?”

 

“Y-yes Tony…”

 

“Good. Let’s get you up and fed, and then we can go down to my workshop so you can earn your reward, alright?”

 

Steve nodded obediently, allowing himself to be guided to a table. He couldn’t stay still, writhing against the hard wooden seat, even as he devoured the food that was set in front of him. Tony sat across from him, eating his own breakfast as he watched Steve struggle. He seemed pleased rather than annoyed. After they had both finished and Tony downed the last of his coffee, Steve was led down to Tony’s workshop.

 

In some ways it was exactly when he expected. Big and bright, filled to the brim with technology that Steve couldn’t even begin to understand. But there were no robots scurrying across the room. No piles of coffee mugs and plates. It was neat, clean, and quiet. Steve followed him across the enormous room to a corner set up with a variety of padded benches and machines, each fitted with it’s own restraints. Tony pointed to one that was low to the ground, with a soft mat surrounding it. Steve immediately dropped to his knees and bent over it. His wrists, thighs, and ankles were secured, leaving him spread open and helpless once again.

 

This time, instead of a crop, Steve felt a slick finger rubbing against his entrance. Taking the time to work the muscles into relaxing before slowly sliding inside. It was a strange sensation, his body immediately trying to force the invading digit out. Tony took the opportunity to press a second finger into his passage instead. He twisted them back and forth, occasionally sliding out to apply more lube to his fingers before returning. Getting Steve well stretched and wet. “Ready for the next step, pet?”

 

“Yes Tony.”

 

“Good boy. You’re so good for me. I love it.” Icy metal was pressed to Steve’s entrance and slowly guided just past his rim. His muscles locked up from the cold, but Tony had been too thorough in his preparations for Steve to keep the object out. “What’s the matter, sweetheart? Don’t like it?”

 

“I-it’s cold…”

 

“Hmm. I’ll remember that. Don’t worry. This part won’t take long. And then you’ll have other things to worry about.”

 

Steve’s body was clenching helplessly around the metal, trying to force it out since he couldn’t move away. It began to expand inside of him with a series of clicking sounds, stretching his hole painfully wide. He squealed, struggling against the shackles, trying to escape from the unrelenting pressure. He realized just how open he was when he felt the cool air of the workshop against his sensitive walls. Another metal strap was fastened over his back, keeping him pinned securely against the bench. “Can’t have you moving, honey. You might hurt yourself in a way I don’t want.”

 

“W-what are you doing?”

 

“Just making another part of you mine, Steve. Now hold still for a minute. Let me see what I’m working with.” Questing fingers pressed inside of him, slowly working deeper, rubbing firm circles against Steve’s passage until he reached his prostate. Steve gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through him, trying to grind his caged cock down against the bench. “There we are. Nice and sensitive, though I think I can improve that a little bit as well.”

 

Steve whined in frustration as the fingers withdrew once more. “Be a good boy Steve, and you’ll get to come after I’m done. Now, slight pinch.” He felt the unmistakeable pain of a needle pressing into his prostate, followed by a burning rush. The syringe was withdrawn and set on a tray to the side. “We’ll just give that a minute to work. I want you to be nice and sensitive for me. This one combines particularly well with the serum, so the effects should be permanent.”

 

Tony continued talking about chemical compositions and the DNA modifications of the super soldier serum, but Steve couldn’t follow it. His entire attention was taken by his prostate. It tingled and throbbed, felt almost swollen within his passage. When Tony’s fingers brushed over it again, he almost screamed from the sensitivity. A few gentle circles had Steve trembling on the edge of the orgasm his body had been aching for all night.

 

“Perfect, Steve. Look at you. So desperate and needy. I’m going to make you my perfect little slut.” He pulled away, moving back to his workbench, leaving Steve shaking on the floor behind him. When he returned, Tony was holding a small pistol shaped object with a long barrel. Steve vaguely recognized it as the device Tony had used to implant the sensors for the suit under his skin. A feeling of foreboding began to roll through him as Tony stepped behind him. He felt even more exposed than before.

 

“T-Tony? Please. I don’t…”

 

A gentle hand rested on the small of his back, soothingly. “I’m not going to hurt you, Steve. I take good care of my things. This is for my pleasure. To make you mine. You want to please me, don’t you?”

 

“Y-yes Tony…”

 

“And you did say I could do anything I want. No limits. This is what I want. I promise it’ll only hurt for a minute.” Without any further warning, Steve felt the head of the device press against his newly sensitive prostate. There was a burst of agony as something implanted in the gland, lingering for a moment then slowly fading as his body healed. The metal stretching him wide was collapsed down and removed, Steve’s entrance twitching continuously from the abrupt change.

 

“There you go. You took that so well, pet. And it’s all better now, isn’t it? All I have to do is activate it, and then you get your reward.” Steve turned his head to watch Tony, desperate for the other man’s reassurance. His eyes flared the same shade of blue as the arc reactor and Steve felt a brief pulse from deep inside. A soft vibration inside of his prostate. Then Tony’s eyes returned to their normal dark brown. “Ready, baby?”

 

Almost as if on cue, arousal surged through Steve’s body. His cock straining against the cage and his prostate throbbing madly inside of him. He’d never felt need or desire like this before. “Please, Tony. Please!”

 

“There you go. You have permission, honey. You come whenever you want to.” Slick fingers rubbed over his entrance and thrust deep inside of him. Each stroke stretched his sore hole and rubbed against his prostate, quickly building him to the edge after the earlier teasing and his night of denial. Steve moaned, trying to rock back to meet each thrust, passage squeezing tight around him. When Tony spoke, his voice was fond. “Greedy little thing. Is this not enough for you, honey? Do you need another?”

 

“Yes! Yes, please, Tony! I-I need it. Need more.”

 

“Alright, baby. After all, you did earn it.” A third finger pressed in beside the other two, stretching him wider, and sending a bolt of pleasure through his body. Tony began thrusting in earnest, hard and deep, curling his fingers to put more pressure on Steve’s sensitive gland. The pleasure built higher and higher, locking his muscles and stealing his breath. Steve squeezed his eyes shut, praying Tony would show him mercy this time. Allow him to have it and enjoy it, instead of ruining his release this time.

 

The orgasm crashed over him, tearing a scream from Steve’s throat as wave after wave of ecstasy ran through his body. Tony kept moving inside of him, drawing out every last bit of pleasure before allowing Steve to collapse into a spent heap. He barely noticed the restraints being released, only realizing he was free when Tony lifted him into his arms. Steve rested his head against Tony’s shoulder as the other man carried him back upstairs. Steve was deposited gently on the bed, covers drawn up over his shoulders. Suddenly he was unable to keep his eyes open. He felt the gentle press of lips against his forehead and a soft murmur that included the words “workshop” and “sleep”. This time it was easy to obey. To slide into the oblivion of dreamless sleep.

 

When Steve finally woke, he felt groggy and disoriented. It took him a moment to remember where he was and why. He was roused from his thoughts by strong vibrations suddenly coming to life inside of him. Steve writhed on the bed, hand dropping between his legs to see if Tony had slid a toy inside of him while he slept, but there was nothing there. Another surge in strength had Steve thrusting up against the blankets in search of friction on his trapped and neglected cock. The new torment seemed to be entirely focused on his prostate. And suddenly he knew. The implant Tony had put in place earlier. That was what was torturing him now, and there was no escape.

 

It pulsed in a maddening pattern, driving him quickly to the edge before stopping completely. Steve collapsed back against the bed, struggling to catch his breath. As soon as his body had calmed, it started again. First at a low setting, then slowly increasing, until the vibrations were so strong the pleasure was agony. Again, when he reached the edge of release it stopped. It took longer for him to relax this time, his body throbbing with unfulfilled desire.

 

Once there was no longer any danger of him coming immediately, the torture began again. Over and over, he was driven to orgasm and denied with perfect timing. As if the device could monitor exactly how close he actually was. He thrashed uncontrollably on the bed, flipping over and rutting desperately against the mattress, as though it could somehow help his situation. Gain him even the slightest friction against his aching cock. Sobbing into the pillow.

 

He flailed franticly, searching for anything to help him. His hands flew to his caged cock, pressed behind it, where he could feel the vibrations pulsing through his body. But the instrument of his torture was buried inside of him. Unreachable. There was nothing he could do to escape. He couldn’t crawl away or remove it. No way to direct the stimulation in any way. He could feel his passage pulsing and squeezing in response, a dull empty ache building inside of him.

 

The next time he was denied, a wail tore from his throat, followed by hysterical sobs. Steve felt like he was burning alive. In that moment he would do or agree to anything to gain the satisfaction he needed. The pause between rounds was getting shorter, building him up higher and leaving him clinging to the edge for longer. Every inch of him was sensitive and aching.

 

Unable to stand it any longer, Steve crawled to his knees, reaching behind himself to rub desperately at his entrance. It was the only thing he could still touch in hopes of pushing himself over the edge. The vibrations cut off and he continued rubbing frantically, felt himself begin to tip over the edge. A bolt of electricity seared through his prostate, ruining the orgasm he had finally managed to achieve, leaving him needy and unsatisfied.

 

Steve collapsed onto the bed, tears pouring down his cheeks. A new pattern began. The vibrations would build him up, push him over the edge, followed by a painful shock to ruin his release. Steve was unbearably oversensitive, clawing at the sheets beneath him, hips jerking frantically, trying to escape the onslaught. But there was no escape. He was completely in Tony’s control.

 

He lost track of how many ruined orgasms he was forced to endure. How much time had passed. Steve was wrung out and helpless, throbbing with need and too sensitive to endure even the slightest touch. He was given a reprieve. A pause in the constant cycle of torture, allowing him to catch his breath. When he opened his eyes, Tony was standing over the bed, eyes glowing that unnatural blue as he slowly and deliberately stripped.

 

“T-Tony… Tony, please?”

 

“Please what, sweetheart? You didn’t think you’d be rewarded for trying to touch what’s mine, did you?” He knelt on the bed, easily flipping Steve onto his stomach and pulling his hips back.

 

“I-I can’t… I can’t! It’s too much!”

 

A painful slap landed on his thigh, silencing him. “You don’t get to decide that anymore. I do. You’re mine to play with however I desire. This could have been nice for you. I was going to let you come on my cock like a good boy. But you broke the rules, and now you get to suffer.”

 

The head of Tony’s cock pressed against Steve’s twitching entrance, slowly forcing it’s way inside. It didn’t hurt, but Steve was already so sensitive that it was its own form of agony. Tony continued to steadily press forward, splitting him open around the wide girth of his cock. Steve breathed a sigh of relief when Tony finally bottomed out inside of him. Tony paused for a moment to groan as Steve clenched around him, unused to the sensation of having something buried inside of him.

 

Tony began a steady rhythm, thrusting into him slow and deep. Drawing out his own pleasure. Steve whined and whimpered beneath him, his body slowly building to another devastating release. Tony’s thrusts began to gain speed and force until he was pounding inside of him, the friction stealing Steve’s breath away. It was overwhelming and amazing. Steve had never felt so close to another person before. Tony’s fingers were digging into his hips as his breathing finally became heavy as he chased his own release. Steve would have bruises later, and the thought pleased him. Tony’s teeth sank into the side of his neck as his hips stuttered, pounding directly against Steve’s prostate. The first spurt of hot come inside his passage tipped Steve over the edge.

 

He wasn’t allowed even a moment to enjoy it. Another sharp crackle of electricity inside his prostate destroyed his climax yet again, leaving him sobbing and inconsolable in Tony’s arms. He felt Tony thrust a few more times, teasing him with the barest hint of pleasure as he softened inside of him. Steve whined pathetically as Tony drew out of his body, grip still firm on his hips, keeping his ass lifted high in the air.  A few moments later, Steve felt the press of cool metal against his rim as a thick plug was eased inside of him, his passage squeezing uncontrollably around it.

 

The strange sensation of flowing metal returned, wrapping securely around his aching hole and tightening just enough to leave him throbbing as it hardened. The top of the plug was held securely in place, folded over the edge of his entrance and applying constant pinching pressure. The inner portion then began to swell, stretching Steve’s sore passage until he cried out, pressing relentlessly against his overstimulated prostate, increasing until his body tried to shudder through another release. Once again, a bolt of pain destroyed it automatically.

 

“Tony! Tony, please. Please…”

 

Tony rolled to his side, stretching casually before propping himself up on an elbow to gaze down at Steve with a wicked smile. “I’m sorry, sweetheart, but you were naughty earlier. Your punishment for that was having your implant set to ruin for the day. If you’re a good boy, maybe I’ll let you have a real orgasm tomorrow.”

 

Steve gazed up at him, blinking away tears. “S-set to?”

 

“Yes. Your orgasm earlier helped me calibrate it. Your implant monitors a variety of things in your body that allow me to personally tease, edge, or ruin for you. I can also control automatic settings that remain until I change them. Even if you managed to leave me, you wouldn’t be able to take off your cage or have an orgasm without my permission. And trust me, I could make it so much worse for you, baby.”

 

Steve whimpered, curling into Tony in search of comfort, the plug shifting inside him and tugging at his rim with every move he made. Tony wrapped his arms around Steve, holding him close and gently rubbing his back. “But that’s not going to be a problem, is it? Because you’re never going to leave me, are you Steve?”

 

“No Tony.”

 

“And I’m not going to have to punish you like that, am I?”

 

“No Tony. I can… I can be good for you.”



“I know you can, sweetheart. You’re going to be very, very good for me.”

 

Steve buried his face against Tony’s chest, completely overwhelmed. The gentle touches and softness of Tony’s tone slowly helped him calm down, leaving him pliant in his arms. “Thank you, Tony.”

 

“You’re welcome, pet. This has all been so overwhelming for you, hasn’t it?” Steve nodded. “And I know I’m not making it any easier on you. But I want to give you a chance to prove yourself to me. You want that, don’t you?

 

Steve felt fuzzy and confused, too wrung out and overworked to process any hidden meaning behind Tony’s words. He was caught by the idea of proving himself to the other man, deserving the moments of kindness and praise that Tony offered him. Earning his forgiveness and affection. That was what he wanted more than anything. “Yes Tony. Thank you. You’re so good to me.”

 

“You’re welcome, darling.” Tony stretched out fully, pulling Steve along to lie on top of him, his face tucked into the side of Tony’s neck. The sudden movement jarred the plug inside of him, resulting in another spike of pleasure and a following burst of pain to ruin it. He tucked himself closer, burrowing into Tony’s body. Steve had never realized how attuned he was to this man. How soothing his touch and scent could be. He had a brief moment to wonder just how long he’d been in love with Tony Stark, before sleep pulled him under once more.

 

 

Chapter 4

Notes:

Work is still mind numbingly dull. Have another evil kinky chapter! Next one should be from evil Tony’s POV. Something to look forward to. Let me know what you think in the comments and I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Text

Steve was completely exhausted after an entire day of being tormented with ruined orgasms. By the time Tony brought him to bed, he collapsed into it gratefully. What he hadn’t expected was for Tony to slide in beside him and gather him into his arms. Steve burrowed against his chest, fighting back tears at the tender gesture. Tony rubbed his back, making soft shushing sounds, eventually soothing him to sleep.

 

He was roused the next day by the shifting of the plug as Tony gently removed it. Steve moaned softly into the pillow, his hole clenching uncontrollably on nothing. As strange as it had been to have something inside of him for the first time, it was even stranger to be empty. He felt the trickle of liquid from his stretched entrance as the come that had been held inside of him slowly leaked free. Steve whined, feeling somehow bereft, as though he had lost something important.

 

Tony slid into the bed behind him, curling against his back, his cock rubbing against Steve’s ass in slow movements. Steve arched his back, offering himself to the other man, wanting to feel him warm and alive inside of him. The head of Tony’s cock pressed against his hole, pausing for a moment. Steve held his breath, silently praying for what he needed most. As though he knew what Steve was thinking and had decided to grant his request, Tony slowly slid into Steve’s still open passage, drawing a soft gasp. It felt unbelievably good, better than the day before.

 

Steve stayed still and pliant as Tony rearranged him, sliding his thigh up and to the side to allow him to thrust deeper. Letting the sensations wash over him. He tried to stay in the moment, enjoy what he was being given, with no expectations for more. Tony shifted his hips so each stroke dragged over Steve’s sensitive prostate, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine. Tony’s hands slid to his chest, cupping his pecs and kneading the firm flesh as he continued to pound into him. Steve’s muscles began to tremble as he neared his release, fully expecting the implant to ruin it once again.

 

Shock was nearly as intense as the pleasure when Steve’s orgasm crashed over him, drowning him in waves of pleasure, drawn out by Tony’s steady thrusts. It wasn’t until after Steve’s second orgasm that Tony buried himself deep and groaned out his own release. Steve pressed closer, heart pounding, overcome with gratitude. He had craved the closeness of the other man. Had not expected to find pleasure. But Tony had been generous, even thoroughly distracted early in the morning to change the setting on Steve’s implant, allowing him to find a true release. “Thank you, Tony. You’re so good to me.”

 

“You’re welcome, pet. Are you going to be good for me today?”

 

“So good, Tony. I promise.”

 

“We’ll see how you feel after breakfast. Gotta keep your strength up.” Tony slid free of him with a low moan, as though already regretting his decision, which was a pleasing thought. It might have been a different Tony that Steve had wronged, but at least this version was willing to let Steve atone for his mistakes. He watched as Tony slid from the bed, pulling on a robe and motioning Steve to follow him into the kitchen. A hearty breakfast was waiting on the table. Tony watched with pleasure as Steve ate, his appetite having returned with a vengeance. They spoke little, both focused on their meals. Tony finished first, leaning back in his chair to sip his coffee and continuing to watch Steve.

 

“Would you like another cup, sweetheart?”

 

“Is that alright? I don’t know what your plans for today are…”

 

Tony smiled, refilling Steve’s mug and adding cream and sugar. “Far be it from me to ever stand between a man and his coffee. That’s just plain mean!”

 

Steve accepted the coffee, taking a sip and humming in pleasure. He usually thought adding anything to it was an extravagance he shouldn’t waste time on, but Tony doing it for him made it feel special. Like it was another way for the other man to take care of him. “Thank you, Tony.”

 

“You’re welcome. And as for today…”

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean… I know how important your work is. I don’t expect you to drop everything to spend time on me. I mean, you’re a busy man.”

 

Tony waved his apology away. “Don’t worry about it. I’ve finally learned the fine art of delegation. Besides, I have plenty of plans for my pretty little toy. As a matter of fact, there is something I’d enjoy. Something I’ve always wanted, but no one else has been willing…”

 

Steve’s heart began to pound again. Tony had mentioned that Steve might be able to prove himself. If this was something that Tony really wanted, something that no one else would give him, wouldn’t that make him want to keep Steve? If he were to offer it willingly? “Whatever it is, if it’ll make you happy, I’ll do it.”

 

Tony grasped Steve’s arm, pulling him onto his lap and cuddling him close. “Such a good boy for me. I mean it, Steve. You’re mine, and I’m never letting you go.”

 

“Thank you, Tony.”

 

“Always, sweetheart. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to make it any easier on you. I’m a selfish man. I enjoy my fun. And claiming every last inch of you for my own? That’s fun.”

 

“I wouldn’t want it any other way. I… Everything I’ve been carrying? It’s too much. I need a way to make amends. To be absolved. If you can give me that? I’ll be yours. I’ll do anything and everything you want me to. I just need everything else to stop.”

 

Tony tilted his chin up, studying Steve’s face, an unreadable expression in his eyes. “And that’s really what you want? To suffer for me until you feel absolved of your sins?”

 

“Yes Tony.”

 

“And what happens afterwards? When you’re finally forgiven? Do you go back to your world? Leave all this behind?”

 

“No Tony. I told you, there is no going back for me. I’m here. For however long you want me. And if I do ever truly earn forgiveness one day, then I guess I still stay with you. For giving me a chance. For forgiving me. For taking care of me, when I couldn’t do it myself anymore.”

 

“Alright, baby.” Tony’s voice was soft. Gentle. “Then that’s what we’ll do. You give yourself to me, be mine. And I’ll take care of you for the rest of our lives.” Tony pressed his lips against Steve’s, lingered for a moment as he sighed into the kiss. “Then why don’t we go down to the lab, and I’ll finish making you mine.”

 

Steve obediently rose from his lap. “Yes Tony.”

 

“Such a good boy. You’re a fucking gift, Steve.” Tony led him back down to the lab, over to the corner filled with benches and frames. This time he helped Steve up unto a table, urged him to lie back against it. Steve’s wrists were fastened beside his head, and a metal strap was secured across his waist. It should have made him feel claustrophobic and trapped. But because it was for Tony, the restraints had started to make him feel safe. Secure. It was another way the other man took care of him. Holding him down so he didn’t hurt himself.

 

Steve’s legs were lifted into stirrups and secured at both the knees and ankles before they were spread wide, leaving him open and exposed. Tony slowly ran his hands in a slow caress down Steve’s legs, ending with them resting on his thighs. “You ready to get started, pet?”

 

“Yes Tony.”

 

“Good boy.” With a last caress, Tony turned and bustled across the workshop. Steve could hear a variety of sounds that he didn’t recognize. Shuffling, rustling, and a loud click that startled him, making him jerk in the restraints. Before Steve had a chance to truly worry, Tony was back. “Still doing okay, pet?”

 

Steve nodded. “Yes Sir.”

 

Tony arched a brow. “Sir is it? It seems I’ve gotten an upgrade. I like it. Thank you, sweetheart. Now, brace yourself. This is going to hurt.”

 

Steve tensed in the restraints as Tony lifted a metal syringe. It wasn’t overly large, but the needle was much bigger than what he was used to. Tony stepped between his wide spread thighs, and Steve felt the press of metal against the base of his cock, right beside where the cage began. He sucked in a breath that was torn from him in a scream as the needle slid into the sensitive flesh. He could feel the contents as they were injected, searing into him, the area burning hot. When the needle slid free, he could still feel it. A heavy weight in the base of his cock, as though it were sitting there, waiting for something.

 

“You’re alright. Almost done. Now we get to the fun part.” Tony’s eyes glowed, and the cage released. As soon as Tony slid it off, his cock began to twitch and harden. Steve moaned as Tony wrapped his hand around it, moving over the length in slow, even strokes. “That’s right. Just enjoy it. You’ve earned it, pet.”

 

Steve’s head fell back, his hips straining against the restraints, desperate to thrust up into Tony’s tight fist. After so much teasing, the straightforward pleasure felt even more intense. As he hardened completely, Steve felt a strange shifting at the injection site, almost as if it was moving, slowly crawling up the length of his cock. He was quickly distracted from the subtle sensation as Tony increased his movements, stroking faster, pushing him towards release. He fell over the edge with a cry, his orgasm drawn out by a squeezing pressure just beneath the surface of his cock. By the time he had recovered and Tony had released him, the feeling was gone, and Steve began to wonder if he’d imagined it.

 

Tony’s eyes were still bright blue as he unfastened the restraints, helping Steve off the table to stand on wobbly legs. He was confused when he was led back upstairs. The way Tony had been talking about it, Steve had expected something much worse. Especially if everyone else had refused to do it. And he hadn’t replaced the cage, which was also unexpected considering how possessive Tony seemed to be when it came to Steve. The uncertainty began to grow. Had he done something wrong? Had he failed at yet another thing Tony needed from him? “Sir…?”

 

“Yes pet?”

 

“Did I… Was it okay?”

 

A look of immense pleasure bloomed across Tony’s face. “Oh yes, sweetheart. You were perfect. Did you think you did something wrong?” Steve nodded. “Not at all. I have exactly what I want. You don’t need to worry about things like this, Steve. All you have to do is what I tell you to. Alright?”

 

“Yes Sir.”

 

“Good. Now come sit. I have a few things I need to do, and I want my sweet boy close.” Steve settled at Tony’s feet, head resting against his knee. Tony carded his fingers through his hair as he worked. Most of it was silent, Steve wasn’t sure how Tony was controlling everything, but it was obvious that he was. Occasionally there were one sided phone calls. Steve could hear Tony speaking, but nothing else, even with his enhanced hearing. The tone of his voice was different from how he spoke to Steve, hard and commanding. Tony switched between multiple languages with ease, leaving Steve lost and confused. Just how much international business was Tony doing now? Obviously a lot more than in his reality. And there had been no mention of Pepper Potts, or anyone else that Steve knew. Tony seemed to be much more isolated than he’d expected.

 

After a while Steve’s mind drifted from his thoughts to just float hazily. His eyes closed, focused on the touch of Tony’s hand, the rumble of his voice. He was brought back to the present by a firm tug on his hair. “You back with me, pet?”

 

“Yes Sir…”

 

“Good. I’ve been working for hours. Now it’s time for a little fun. Up.” Steve slipped up onto the couch beside him and was immediately pressed onto his back with Tony looming over him. “Would you like to play a game, Steve?”

 

“A-alright…”

 

“The rules are simple. If you’re hard, you have my permission to come. For every time you come without my permission, you earn a punishment. Understand?”

 

“Yes Sir.”

 

“Good.” Tony dived forward, sucking Steve’s soft cock into his mouth. He arched up with a cry from the firm, demanding pressure around him, hips starting to roll up in small movements. Tony slid a hand beneath him, fingers rubbing softly against Steve’s entrance. His body jerked back and forth between Tony’s hand and mouth, so overwhelmed with pleasure that it took him a while to figure out what was wrong. Despite how amazing it felt to have a warm, wet mouth wrapped around him, Steve’s cock was still soft and small. He could feel the pleasure building, his balls drawing closer to his body, his muscles trembling. Steve struggled desperately to hold back his release, wanting to be good for Tony. To follow the rules he had set. But the demanding touches proved to be too much for him to bear. He cried out as he fell over the edge, Tony swallowing the come that spilled into his mouth, fingers rubbing harder against Steve’s clenching entrance.

 

Steve began to thrash in his grip, oversensitive and frustrated. He was aroused, his body throbbing with need as Tony continued to work him. Why wasn’t he responding? Getting hard? Tony’s fingers left his hole, returning covered in slippery lube to press inside. Steve moaned as he was spread open on Tony’s fingers, feeling them slowly stroking in and out. It felt so good. Too good. He could feel himself building to another release, his soft cock sensitive and aching from the constant stimulation. Again, he struggled to hold back, and was betrayed by his body. Forced to come despite his wishes.

 

Every release made him feel more sore and swollen. Each drag of Tony’s lips and tongue both agony and ecstasy. Tony braced his forearm across Steve’s hips, keeping him pinned beneath him as he struggled to free himself from the unending torment. The delicate skin of his cock felt raw, his prostate cramping within his passage. The next release was agony, a hollow ache in his balls as he came dry. He had nothing left to give, and Tony still didn’t stop. Was moaning around him in enjoyment, and Steve still wasn’t hard. His cock didn’t so much as twitch, staying soft and useless beneath Tony’s ministrations.

 

Steve sobbed, harder and harder with every release. The pain soon eclipsing the pleasure. Each time became blinding agony. His overworked body felt bruised and battered. When Tony finally released his soft cock, it looked bruised and swollen. The fingers slid from his passage, leaving him feeling empty and unsettled. He immediately began to babble apologies through his tears.

 

“Not a good start sweetheart. What did I tell you?”

 

“I-I only had permission to come if I was hard. I’m sorry, Tony! I’m sorry! I tried! I tried so hard! I want to be good for you. I do.”

 

“Do you know how many punishments you earned?” Steve shook his head miserably. “Fifteen, pet. You came fifteen times, and couldn’t even get hard for me once.”

 

“I’m sorry Tony…”

 

“It’s okay, sweetheart. You take your punishment like a good boy, and all is forgiven. Understand?”

 

Steve sniffled, gazing up at him with teary eyes. He would be forgiven. For once, Tony would forgive him for his mistakes. He could earn it. Finally. “Thank you, Tony.”

 

“You are so welcome, Steve.”

 

Chapter 5

Notes:

I think this might be the filthiest thing I’ve ever written. I’m not sure if I should be ashamed or proud. And we have Tony’s POV. Let me know what you think in the comments, and if you have any ideas or requests for kinks to make an appearance in the story. Enjoy!

Chapter Text

Tony let his new pet rest for the rest of the afternoon. He didn’t want to wear him out too soon. After dinner he turned to face him, taking in the eager gaze trained on his face. It really was too easy. If he hadn’t already killed Stephen Strange, he might say he owed him a thank you. “Would you like to work off one of your punishments for me, sweetheart?”

 

The answer was immediate. “Yes Sir. Thank you.”

 

This version of Steve Rogers was better than he’d ever thought possible. So broken and eager to please. Willing to do anything with no limits. So oblivious to who Tony really was. What he was capable of. And so easy to manipulate. Tony didn’t remember the last time he’d enjoyed himself so much. There were so many things he wanted to do to this man, it was hard to figure out where to start. For the moment he had fifteen opportunities to torment the poor thing. And if that wasn’t enough, it would be beyond simple to rig another game for Steve to lose to provide more.

 

He was so innocent and trusting. He still didn’t know how completely Tony owned him now. Could control him. Steve’s first instinct seemed to be blaming himself. Using the nanobots he’d injected to keep his cock soft during their game earlier instead of explaining what he’d done to him was a stroke of genius. Tony idly wondered if Steve would ever figure it out. If he did, it still wouldn’t matter. There was no way to reverse the procedures he’d already performed. And with the modifications to Extremis 3.0 Tony had finished the day before, there would be nothing to stop him. He could keep Steve so docile and mindless with lust, that he’d never think to question him.

 

Yes. That was what he should do next. And he knew the most pleasant, for him, way to do so. Because what was the point in doing anything if it wasn’t for his own pleasure. Tony took a moment to gaze at the man sitting across from him. Steve was so beautiful. Tony had always wanted to possess him. But Captain America was not so easily tamed. Tony had been making plans, trying to find the best way to break him, when Doom had managed to kill him. Tony had been livid.

 

After Doom’s slow, painful, and extremely public death, few were willing to cross Tony. It made it so much easier for him to crush the last pockets of resistance and solidify his claim on the world. At this point, everything was running so smoothly it took little effort to keep it that way. Between the hold of Extremis 3.0 on the population and his Iron Sight program, no one could step out of line without him being instantly alerted. And if he didn’t feel like dealing with the problem personally… Well, that’s what his army was for.

 

Having decided what he would be putting his pet through next, he ordered Steve to wait for him in the bedroom before returning to the lab to assemble the supplies he would need. When he returned to the bedroom, a pretty sight was waiting for him. Steve was on his knees in the center of the carpet, head bowed and arms folded behind his back. Tony took a moment to enjoy the sight before alerting him to his presence. “Such a pretty boy I have. Up on the bed now. On your hands and knees, facing the headboard. And I want those thighs wide. I won’t ask you again.”

 

Steve immediately scrambled to obey, legs spread as wide as possible, ass up high in the air. Tony organized his supplies on the bed behind him, then picked up the plug he had designed for the purpose. He secured the tubing in place before lubing up the surface, and sliding it easily into Steve. Holding it in place, Tony accessed the programming and began to expand the toy. As it grew, Steve began to shift restlessly, groaning when the stretch became intense. Tony was careful, not wanting to tear him, but curious to see how much more the super soldier could take.

 

He slowed the speed, letting it continue to grow steadily, until Steve was whimpering, his hips shifting restlessly. Tony ran a fingertip around the delicate skin of his entrance, enjoying how thoroughly plugged his pet was. How much he was willing to take just to please him. When the toy had become wide enough that there seemed to be no more elasticity in the tissue, Tony allowed it to stop. Locking the setting with a thought. The version of Extremis he had developed for his personal use made life so much easier. The ability to communicate with computers and machines mentally had opened up possibilities he had never dreamed of.

 

Another command was sent to the nanobots implanted in Steve’s cock, allowing it to slowly harden. He wanted to train Steve to enjoy the variety of torments Tony would be introducing him to. The first step would be to only allow him an erection when Tony was hurting him. Steve, in his innocence, would believe that to mean he was enjoying it. And then would grow to do so in truth. The idea of corrupting the American symbol of good and righteousness was delicious.

 

“Are you doing alright, sweetheart?”

 

“Yes Sir… Just… Big. So big…”

 

“But you can take it for me, can’t you? This is a punishment after all. We can’t have you enjoying it.” Steve nodded, a flush climbing his cheeks as he felt his cock begin to stir. Tony felt a wave of fondness. This Steve was absolutely perfect. Everything he had wanted from the man he’d known simply handed to him. “Good. Let me get the rest set up. You just relax.” Tony connected the other end of the tube to the bag of saline containing the personalized Extremis virus and hung it from a hook above the bed. It would be a lot for Steve to take, but he was looking forward to watching him struggle with it. He could have used less liquid to deliver the compound, but Steve suffered so beautifully. Was so willing to take everything, that Tony couldn’t resist.

 

Once everything was in place, Tony released the valve, allowing the saline mixture to flow down through the plug and into Steve’s body. With as wide as he was stretched, not even a drop would be able to escape. Tony settled on the bed in front of him, wanting to have a good view of both Steve’s face and stomach. He urged Steve to brace on his forearms, offering a hint of comfort, and began to stroke his hair. Steve nuzzled into his touch, eager for even the smallest scrap of affection. It was no hardship. Tony wanted to touch him. Run his hands over every inch of Steve’s body. Offer him pleasure and pain for his adoration. This Steve would never betray him. Tony would make sure of it.

 

There was no response as the first trickles of cool liquid began to fill him. But as the amount increased, it began to make it’s presence know. Steve let out a soft gasp, began shifting slightly on his knees, shuddering as he became aware of the chill saline flooding his intestines. He shivered, whining softly, and Tony shushed him. Offering affection in exchange for the discomfort he was causing him. As the amount inside of him grew, the first hint of a bulge stretching Steve’s flat stomach, Tony brought his cock to full hardness.

 

Steve whined again, his expression showing obvious confusion at his body’s reaction to the situation. Tony brushed his fingertips over the head of Steve’s cock, feeling it twitch beneath them. “It seems I was wrong. Obviously this isn’t much of a punishment if you’re enjoying it this much. Do you think you could come from this, pet? Maybe if you’re good, take it without fighting me, I’ll let you try.” Tony smiled as the color burned brighter in Steve’s cheeks. He was so much fun to play with. And so easy to embarrass.

 

Standing once more, Tony checked the tubing to make sure everything was running properly, opening the valve further, speeding the flow of liquid. Steve was taking it so well, but he wanted to see him struggle. Tony was rewarded by a low groan. Steve doubled over further, arms wrapping around his rapidly swelling stomach as the first of the cramps began. However, due to Tony’s control, his erection never flagged. Tony stepped closer, reaching down to stroke him in earnest. Steve shuddered helplessly, fighting against his instinct to pull away. Tony worked him close to the edge before releasing him. Adjusting the valve to allow the last quarter of the mixture to flow down the tubing even faster.

 

Steve was a whimpering wreck on the bed as the last of the saline disappeared inside of him. His stomach swollen so large he looked pregnant. The extreme discomfort was warring with Steve’s desire to be good. Accessing the implant, Tony cued up mild vibrations, just enough to slowly stimulate his prostate despite the cramping in his intestines. Then he returned to stroking Steve’s hard cock, working him back to the edge and pushing him over.

 

Steve sobbed through his orgasm, his body trying to clamp down around the overlarge plug and the liquid stretching him open. Tony continued to stroke him, enjoying the way his pet twitched from oversensitivity.  The way the tears flowed down his cheeks. When he started to pull away, trying to escape, Tony twisted a hard hand in Steve’s hair, holding him in place. “I’m being very generous with you right now. You will thank me, and stay where you’re supposed to.”

 

“I-It hurts…”

 

“It is a punishment, sweetheart. And you earned it. If you’d obeyed me earlier, we wouldn’t be doing this right now.”

 

“Y-you’re right. I-I’m sorry. Th-thank you, Sir. F-for taking care of me…”

 

Tony tightened his grip, stroking over Steve’s cock harder, feeling him shudder violently. “You’re welcome, pet. See? You can be good for me after all.” It was a low blow, but effective. Steve buried his face against Tony’s stomach, arms wrapping tightly around his waist. He allowed it, knowing Steve needed a little reassurance for continued obedience. As he neared his second orgasm, Tony began to increase the vibrations, until Steve’s hips were rocking helplessly. He wailed when it washed over him, the increasing sensitivity allowing Tony to easily push him over the edge again and again.

 

With the method he had chosen, it would take at least half an hour for the Extremis virus to be fully absorbed. And Tony didn’t want Steve thinking to question what he was really doing. Besides, Steve suffered beautifully. The combination of physical discomfort and forced pleasure leaving him gorgeously conflicted. All it took was a word from Tony to stop any protest or complaint.

 

When he finally received the report from Extremis indicating that the entirety of the virus was absorbed, Tony gently tapped Steve’s cheek, getting his attention. “Almost done, alright? And then you’ll have one less you owe me. Okay?”

 

“Y-yes Sir.”

 

Tony helped him stand and make his way to the bathroom. He got Steve settled then went to the other room to clean up, allowing the plug to shrink, so Steve could expel the enema in private. Probably another thing he’d end up thanking Tony for afterwards.

 

Tony contemplated letting him rest. Steve was so eager to be forgiven, it would be cruel to make him wait too long to be Tony’s good boy once again. Punishing him again before bed would practically be a kindness. And Steve would be so grateful. Would thank him for that too. He waited until Steve had returned to his side, curled up in his arms with quiet murmurs of thanks. “You’re welcome, pet. You know, I thought about spacing out the punishments you’ve earned. One a day for a little over two weeks. But then I started thinking about how hard that would be for you. You don’t want to be my bad boy for that long, do you?”

 

“No Sir. Please Sir. I wanna be good for you.”

 

“That’s what I thought you’d say. So I’ll give you a choice. Do you want to rest for the night, or would you rather work off more of the punishments you owe me.”

 

Steve was eager to answer. Wanting so much to please that he didn’t see how easily he was being manipulated into agreeing to his own torture. “I don’t need to rest. I can do this all day.”

 

“If that’s what you want, sweetheart, then I’m sure I can come up with something. You stay right here.” It was just too easy. Tony went down to the workshop again to retrieve Steve’s cage, one of his custom lubes, and a paddle, before stopping in the kitchen. He chose a large ice pack and brought it back with him to the bedroom. He set everything on the nightstand and sat down beside Steve, rolling him onto his back. “I need to get you back into your cage, but that’s going to be difficult with your cock still hard. So I’m going to take care of it for you, alright?”

 

“Thank you, Sir.”

 

“You’re welcome. You just stay right there.” Tony pressed the ice pack against Steve’s cock, holding him down against the bed as he yelled and struggled in his grasp. Tony made sure the cold had a chance to seep deep into the sensitive flesh before he reset the nanobots, allowing Steve’s cock to finally soften. Steve breathed a sigh of relief when Tony removed the ice pack and replaced the cage. He made sure to thoroughly coat the inside with the lube he’d chosen before tightening it down around the numb flesh, knowing it would make it worse when Steve’s cock tried to harden later. And it would. Tony would see to it. The idea of Steve’s body getting aroused, even as his ass was on fire, made Tony want to pound him through the mattress.

 

Tony accessed the cage’s programming, sending a well lubed tendril of metal sliding into the slit of Steve’s cock, pressing deep before widening just shy of painful and hardening in place. Steve gasped, hips bucking up at the unfamiliar sensation before he began writhing on the bed. Tony left him there while he retrieved and cleaned the plug from earlier, removing the tubing and returning to Steve’s side. Not wanting to risk getting the lubricant on his own skin, Tony grabbed a lube shooter from the nightstand, using it to fill Steve with an abundance of it, taking care to cover his sensitive rim.

 

Steve moaned when the plug was slid in place. This time Tony widened it just far enough to press firmly against Steve’s prostate before stopping. He stepped back, taking in the sight of the thoroughly wrecked man lying before him, waiting for Tony’s next move. “Alright sweetheart, I’m going to give this a moment to work and then we’ll start. I’m going to give you another choice. If you can control yourself and not come during this punishment, after we’re done, I’ll take care of you and we’ll go to sleep. If you can’t control yourself, we will immediately move into your next punishment. If you choose to come, it won’t be pleasant with the sound in place, and I won’t be removing it until morning. Alright?” Tony waited for him to nod. “Good.”

 

Tony watched as Steve began to shift slightly on the mattress. It quickly graduated into squirming then desperate writhing as the lube warmed and began to work, creating a constant itching sensation. Steve gasped, grinding his hips back against the plug, trying to work it inside his passage, soothe the maddening itch, whimpering as the friction only made it worse. Tony didn’t interfere, allowing Steve to increase his own agony before the official punishment even began. “T-Tony! Oh God… It’s… It’s…”

 

“I designed it myself, sweetheart. What do you think?”

 

“I-it’s evil…”

 

“It won’t hurt you. And it’ll wear off. Eventually.”

 

Steve’s eyes widened. “H-how long?”

 

“Sixteen hours.”

 

Steve rolled over, burying his face in the blankets, hips churning frantically. “I-I can’t… I can’t… Please. Please, Tony. Make it stop. Please make it stop.”

 

“I can’t. Once it’s activated, it runs it’s course. I’m sorry, pet.” Steve began to cry loudly, unable to still his movements. “But don’t worry. I’ll be nice to you. You can stay just like that while you take your spanking. You don’t have to try to hold yourself up.” His voice turned stern. “Say thank you, Steve.”

 

“Th-thank you, Sir…”

 

“That’s better.” Tony lifted the paddle, bringing it down on a rounded cheek with a crack. He could see Steve’s ass clench, his passage tightening around the plug, making him wail. Tony began paddling him with abandon, making sure that no matter how much he squirmed each strike landed exactly where he wanted it to. Once he’d settled into a rhythm, Tony was able to truly enjoy himself. The first thing he accessed was the nanobots, sending the command for Steve’s cock to harden, wanting him to struggle against the cage. Next he turned on the implant, sending pulses of vibration through Steve’s prostate. Finally Tony accessed Steve’s Extremis, using the virus to manipulate his hormone levels, sending Steve’s arousal soaring.

 

He wanted Steve to come like this. To be a shuddering, sobbing wreck whether he wanted it or not. Tony continued spanking him, watching as Steve’s movements grew more frantic, a scream tearing from his throat as he came beneath the onslaught, the trapped come swelling his balls in their tight confines, creating a new source of pressure and pain. Tony forced him through two more orgasms before he set the paddle aside and stopped the implant’s vibrations. “You know what happens now, don’t you honey?”

 

“Oh please… Please…”

 

Tony sat down on the bed, curled Steve into his lap, pressing soft kisses to his lips. “I’ll tell you what. I know you want to be my good boy again, so instead of counting your next punishment as one, I’ll take off one punishment for each hour you’re downstairs. So you can go back to being good for me sooner. Alright?”

 

Steve nodded hesitantly against his chest. Tony let him relax for a little while before lifting him in his arms and carrying him downstairs to his playroom. Steve was fuzzy and overwhelmed, not seeming to realize where he was or what was going on around him. Tony gently laid him down on a couch in the corner before getting the room set up for the night. He changed out the standard restraints for vibranium ones, wanting to ensure Steve was held securely in place. The machine he would be using was moved to the center of the room, a large ribbed dildo fastened in place.

 

Tony returned to Steve, gently urging him to his feet. He bent him over, removing the plug, before guiding him across the room. Tony pushed Steve to his knees then pressed him back, impaling him on the thick toy. Steve moaned as the ribbing dragged over his rim, struggling to rise as it kept sinking deeper. Tony allowed him to slide up a few inches as he secured his ankles and calves to the floor.

 

Steve was slowly pressed back again, forced to take the full length of the dildo inside of him. Tony watched him struggle with the depth of the penetration, then whimper as it worked the lubricant deeper inside of him. Tony fastened his thighs to the sides of the machine, holding him firmly in place, preventing him from rising. His arms were folded behind his back and bound together then attached to the framework surrounding the machine. A fur lined posture collar was secured around Steve’s neck, covering his daily one, forcing his chin high and preventing him from looking down. That too was secured to the framework, rendering him completely immobile.

 

Steve whimpered softly, writhing in the restraints, desperate to soothe the itch still burning through his caged cock and filled ass. “A few more touches, baby, and then we’re done.” A blindfold was bound in place over Steve’s eyes, plunging him into darkness, intensifying the sensations. Tony began pinching and rubbing his nipples, working them into tight points before a pair of sharp toothed clamps were snapped into place. Steve was beyond protesting, only able to whimper softly.

 

Tony took a moment to admire his handiwork. Steve was helpless, bound in place and completely at his mercy. With a thought, he started the machine, setting the strength and speed to a random pattern. The first thrust of the dildo into his body had Steve struggling with a vengeance, desperate to free himself. But it was too late. There was no escape. His cries became sharper as the friction of the thrusts heated the itching lubricant further, increasing his torment.

 

“Remember sweetheart, every hour you’re here counts for one of your punishments. I’ll see you in the morning.” Before the door closed behind him, the last sound Tony heard was Steve’s frantic wails.

Chapter 6

Notes:

Thank you everyone who continued to have patience during the long hiatus on all of my stories. Real life hasn't really calmed down, but writing is a great escape, so I'm trying to carve out time to work on fics. I know this chapter is a little short, I think I like this one more from Tony's POV, so the next chapter is probably going to be picking up from there. I hope it was worth the wait. Poor Steve. He has no idea what's in store for him. And if you have any mean kink suggestions, leave them in the comments. Maybe it'll help with my inspiration.

Chapter Text

Steve had no idea what time it was or how long the torment had been going on. He couldn't see, couldn't escape. His cock strained against the tight confines of the cage as the ribbed dildo thrust into him in a continuously changing pattern, pressing so deep inside of him he'd swear he could feel it in his throat. Every jerk or twitch sent a fresh wave of pain through his tightly clamped nipples, metal teeth digging into the swollen flesh. His balls ached, pressing against the metal encasing him. And the persistent itching never once abated, driving him out of his mind.

He couldn't stop sobbing, struggling against the restraints that held him fast. He just wanted it to end. Needed it to. Any of it. He wasn't sure which was worse, the burning itch deep inside his body being driven higher by the thrusting of the machine, or the matching itch inside his overly sensitive cock.

When he finally heard the door open, Tony's footsteps enter the room, he sobbed in relief. Begging for Tony to have mercy on him. To finally make it stop. The dildo slowed and finally stilled. The restraints were released one by one, his sore muscles massaged. The clamps were yanked free carelessly, drawing a scream from his throat as blood flowed back into the sensitive nubs, more painful than the clamps had been.

When the blindfold was slid from his eyes, he gazed up at Tony, desperate for salvation. "P-please Sir... Please... Make it stop..."

Tony shook his head sadly. "I told you, I can't. You still have three hours left before it wears off. But you've finished your punishment. You're my good boy again. I'm so proud of you Steve." He lifted him in his arms, carrying him upstairs as he writhed and twitched, laying him down on the bed. Steve's eyes widened as Tony began stripping off his clothes, sliding a condom over his hard cock. He was so sensitive. Sore. And still plagued by the maddening itch. "Oh no... I can't. Please. I can't take any more..."

"Don't you want to please me?" His voice turned dark. "Don't make me tie you down. You won't like the consequences."

He flipped Steve onto his stomach, gripping his hips and pulling them into the air before thrusting inside his passage, pounding into him more relentlessly than the machine had. Steve tried to be good, to stay where Tony had put him, but he could only take so much. Eventually he broke, struggling against the other man's grip, trying to crawl away from the final round of torment. A harsh slap landed against his thigh, stilling his movements.

"I'm not amused, Steve. Don't push me."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Sir! Please..."

Tony continued to pound into him as he sobbed, finally coming with a low groan. He slid out of Steve's body, allowing him to collapse onto the bed, exhausted and spent. Once he'd gotten rid of the condom, he stroked Steve's sweaty hair away from his face, murmured soft words of praise in a gentle tone. He gently removed the cage, the sound sliding out of Steve's cock. Eased him back onto the bed, covered him with the blankets. The remnants of the itching lube still burned inside of him, but he was too tired to care. As he fell into a deep sleep, the last sound he heard was Tony's voice.

Steve woke up alone, body no longer sore, but stiff. He stretched carefully, working the tension out, before noticing the large tray on the bedside table, piled high with an assortment of foods. A small note on top in Tony's messy scrawl was a single word. Enjoy.

He hadn't realized how hungry he was until he started to eat, making a sizeable dent in the tray's contents before he was able to slow down. He finished the breakfast, unsure of what time it was, before leaning back against the pillows to sip on the rest of his coffee. When that was gone, and there was still no sign of Tony, he went into the bathroom, taking a long hot shower. Making sure not to touch himself more than was needed for washing.

Not that he wanted to. His soft cock was bruised and swollen, the slit still gaping slightly. And his hole still throbbed and ached. His nipples were red and bruised. Steve stayed beneath the hot spray of water, letting it seep into his muscles until they relaxed before finally turning it off. He dried himself off, wrapping a towel around his waist. When he went back into the bedroom, Tony was sitting on the bed waiting.

Steve immediately crossed over to him, dropping down to his knees. Tony lifted a careless hand, carding it through Steve's hair. "Feel better sweetheart?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Tony watched him carefully. Appraising. "I think we're going to have some fun today. Because you're my good boy again. Finish getting dried off and we'll go into the living room."

He hurried to obey, tossing the towel onto a chair in the corner and following Tony out into the luxuriously appointed living room. The other man settled on the couch, legs sprawled wide, as he opened the front of his pant, sliding out his hard cock. He motioned to the spot between his legs. "I want your mouth on me, baby. Make me feel good. If you do a good enough job, you'll get a reward. Otherwise... Well, you'll regret it. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!" Steve immediately dove forward, taking Tony's cock in his mouth. He'd never done this before, and gagged himself several times while figuring out the timing, which seemed to please Tony. He moaned when those clever fingers buried in his hair, not guiding him or holding him, just grounding him here in the moment. Tony was alive. Was here with him. Pleased with him. He had to blink back tears, as he continued to please the man that had somehow become his whole world. He was finally rewarded by hearing a long drawn-out moan fall from Tony's lips, his mouth flooded with his come. Steve swallowed around him several times before staying where he was, letting his cock go soft in his mouth, resting on his tongue.

Eventually Tony's grip tightened, gently drawing him off his cock. "Such a good boy for me." His brow furrowed as he studied Steve's face, seeing the tear tracks on his cheeks. "What's the matter baby? Is something wrong?" Steve shook his head, swallowing hard, feeling shy and overemotional. When Tony motioned him closer, he threw caution to the wind, climbing up into his lap and burying his face against Tony's throat, shoulders shaking. "Come on, now. What's bothering you? This isn't normal for you. I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong?"

Steve couldn't stop the tears from breaking free again, clinging onto Tony. "N-nothing's wrong. I promise. It's just... Y-you're here. You're alive. And I..." He shuddered hard. "I love you, Tony. Just you. I never realized how much. But now you're here. And I get to be with you. And you don't hate me. You hold me, and take care of me. And it's just... So much..."

Tony held him close, letting him cry himself out until he was spent. "Okay. Change of plans. We're going to rest for today. You're obviously emotional, and I think that's what you need. We'll watch a movie or something. Order in. Go to bed early. Would you like to sleep in my room, Steve? Next to me? Would you like that to be your reward for being such a good boy for me?"

He nodded, still pressed as close to the other man as possible. Tony was so good to him. Even if he was different from the version he'd known before, maybe this one was better. He didn't love Steve yet, but he seemed to care about him. Wanted to take care of him and possess him in ways he'd never dreamed possible. Maybe... Maybe after he'd atoned for his past mistakes, that could be his new mission. To gain the love of Tony Stark. It hadn't seemed it before, but now, it felt like it might just be possible.

Chapter 7

Notes:

It looks like I'm starting to get back into the swing of things, at least a little bit. I don't think there'll be too many more chapters on this one. But hopefully the ones there are will make up for it. This was a special request from MikaToshino. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter Text

Tony spent the rest of the night holding Steve close, spoiling him and comforting him. They watched a movie, ate Chinese takeout, and afterwards Tony carried him to his bed and curled him in his arms while he fell asleep. The entire time, his mind was spinning with ideas and plans. As much fun as the idea of breaking Captain America had been, somehow this had turned out even better.

Because this Steve loved him. Was giving himself to him willingly. Would do anything and everything he asked, just for the smallest scrap of affection. And if he were being honest, there was probably at least a little emotion wrapped up in his obsession with the hero. Especially this absolutely perfect version. Which opened up a whole new world of ways he could torment and play with him.

It was hard for Tony to fall asleep that night. Every time he closed his eyes, he could picture different things he could do to his sweet little pet. By the time morning rolled around, he was hard and aching. He considered holding back, but decided against it. After all, Steve would respond positively to him wanting him so much he couldn't wait.

That thought in mind, he shifted the sleeping man onto his stomach, pulling one leg out to the side, so he was open and exposed for him. He coated his cock in lube, carelessly slathering some around Steve's twitching entrance, before thrusting inside of him. Steve came awake with a cry as Tony pounded into him, chasing his own pleasure. The haze of sleep held him back, preventing Steve from reaching a release of his own before Tony was burying himself deep and coming with a low groan. He could feel him shuddering and trembling beneath him, which pleased the dark possessive part of him. After all, it was up to him if Steve was allowed pleasure. No one else.

"Good morning, sweetheart." He purred against Steve's ear. "Did you sleep well?"

"Y-yes Sir. Thank you."

"Good. That's what I like to hear." He slid out of him with a sigh, before straightening up. "Why don't we shower together this morning. Would you like that? Being allowed to bathe me?" He smiled at the eager nod. "Alright then. Up you get."

Tony was amused by how eager Steve was to get his soapy hands on every inch of his body. The shower took twice as long as normal, but he couldn't find it in him to care. They had breakfast, and Tony lingered over his coffee, gaze trained on Steve as he wondered what wonderful things he should torment him with today. His eyes scanned down over his body, resting on the well-developed pecs, and he grinned as his decision was made.

"Come on. I think it's time to start the day. You're going to help me with a project I've been working on for a while. Which means you'll get to stay with me all day. You'll like that, right?"

"Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir." Steve blushed, the pink creeping down over his chest.

"You're very welcome, pet. Anything for my good boy." Tony led him down to his workshop, then into a side room. One of the places where he developed the creations out of his deepest, darkest fantasies. He escorted him over to a padded area of the floor, surrounded by various machines that Steve had no hope of recognizing. He guided him down to his knees, carefully fastening restraints across his ankles and calves, holding him in place. Next his wrists were placed into gleaming cuffs attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. It only took a thought for the crank to turn, pulling Steve taut between the two sets. Rendering him unable to escape. Not that he'd want to.

Tony whistled cheerfully as he moved about the space, getting things set up. Once everything was ready, he set two large syringes on a rolling metal table, bringing it with him and stopping right in front of Steve's spread form. "So, you're actually going to help me test a compound. For... Medical research. I promise, it's safe. I would never hurt you. I just need to study the duration and effects. And you want to help me with my work, don't you?" He waited for Steve's hesitant nod. "Good boy."

Reaching out, he cupped Steve's pecs, letting his thumbs flick across the nipples. "Such pretty tits, baby. I'm glad I get the chance to play with these. It's a crime that you spent so much time hiding them under shirts. It really is. And don't worry. Since I'm so pleased with you, I'm going to let you come today. As many times as you want." His grin was wicked, and he could see Steve shifting worriedly. After all, he hadn't told him if he'd get to enjoy it or not. And didn't that give him another brilliant idea to test. For science.

He took his time, kneading and teasing the flesh until it was throbbing, teasing his nipples into stiff little peaks. Finally he reached out, snagging one of the syringes and sliding the needle deep into the tissue of one of Steve's pecs, injecting the contents and watching it swell slightly. He repeated the process on the other side, before returning to kneading and squeezing the flesh cruelly. Making sure the compound was fully worked into him.

Finally releasing him, he slid the rolling table out of the way and returned to his worktable. He picked up the modified cock sleeve, grinning at the whimper Steve released when he saw it, as the tube on the inside was prominent. He coated it with lube and knelt before Steve. It wasn't hard to slip it over his soft cock, the tube pressing into the slit of his cock and burying deep. He activated the mechanism, tightening it around him, so there'd be no escape, before lifting the end of the tubing leading out of the sleeve and inserting it into the mouth of a bottle. Steve's eyes grew wide, and a little panicked. "T-Tony...? Wh-what are you doing?"

He flashed him a feral grin. "We're gonna milk you today, sweetheart. And since I already had you nice and available for me, I thought I'd run an experiment. See if there's a difference in the taste of your come from a real orgasm or a ruined one." He chuckled at the pitiful whine his statement gained. "Don't worry. I'll have everything set up in a few, and then you get to feel good all day long..."

Tony fussed with a variety of things around the room, watching hungrily as Steve's pecs swelled, the skin straining and flushed. As well as the bright blush on his face when he finally noticed. Followed quickly by whimpers and whines as the pressure inside his chest continued to grow to nearly unbearable levels. Tony wanted to see the look on his face when he realized exactly what Tony had meant by milking. And he wasn't disappointed in the least.

Steve's eyes grew wide, with a combination of shock and horror. The first inclination of exactly how much control Tony had over his body. How much he'd lost. "That's right, pretty boy. What did you think I was talking about?"

"Tony! No! Y-you can't!" He finally started struggling against the restraints, trying to free himself with no success.

Tony's face clouded over with anger, and he stormed over to him, landing a stinging slap over the head of his cock, making him cry out in pain. "You don't get to tell me what I can or can't do with you, Steve." He said coldly. "You gave yourself to me. Begged me for the privilege. And I've been good to you so far. Held you and comforted you. But don't make the mistake of thinking you have any power here? Or would you rather I let you go back to your Tony? Oh wait. He's dead. And it was your fault. Wasn't it?"

He turned his back on Steve, walking away. Busying himself with trivial tasks on the far side of the room, listening to him sob in grief and anguish. Waiting. And he didn't have to wait very long. "T-Tony...? Sir...? I... I'm sorry. You're right. You've been so good to me. You could have thrown me out. But you didn't. You let me stay here. With you. And that means everything to me. I... I meant it. I'm yours. I'll give you everything. Please. Forgive me. I love you..." He whispered brokenly.

Tony stayed where he was for another few seconds, before turning around and moving back to Steve's bound form. He cupped his cheek, letting him nuzzle against his hand. "That's right. You're going to be my good boy, now aren't you? Convince me to keep you close to me." His eyes gleamed as he readied the carrot, another small detail sweet innocent Steve missed. "Convince me that you really do love me. Maybe even make me love you..." When he heard the soft catch of Steve's breath, he knew he had him. The one thing that he wanted. Tony's love. And he was the only one who could give it to him. Or at least as much of the emotion as he was capable of. But Steve was simple. He still believed Tony was a good man. Was kind. And if he told him he loved him? Well, Steve would believe that too.

"Are you ready to help me now, sweetheart?" He asked gently, waiting for the nod. "Good boy. Let me finish getting you ready." Wanting to encourage the good, remorseful behavior, he leaned forward, pressing a soft and tender kiss to Steve's trembling lips. He made a mental note to do so more often when Steve completely melted beneath his touch. "That's my good boy." He murmured.

Tony was impressed. Steve might be struggling on occasion, but he had handled everything Tony had thrown at him beautifully in the long run. Depending on how he handled today, Tony might have to reward him. Or perhaps show off his obedience. After all, seeing Captain America alive, as well as completely devoted to Tony would probably crush the last pockets of resistance.

Tony picked up the first of the cups, turning the suction on just high enough to hold it in place before pressing it against Steve's nipple, watching the flesh get sucked inside and stretched slightly from the pressure. Something that would get much worse when the machines were actually working. He placed the second one, listening to Steve moan softly as his nipples were teased. Once he was certain they were secure, Tony turned the power up. Not to the highest setting, but close. And since it was one of Tony's inventions, it had a lot of power.

Steve screamed, back arching as the suction became hard and demanding, tears rolling down his cheeks when he saw the milk filling the tubes and being carried to the large bottles Tony had displayed and ready. As the machine continued to work his nipples relentlessly, drawing the milk out of his swollen chest, he began to squirm, the sensations turning from unwelcome into a new type of pleasure. Dribbles of precum sliding down the tube held firmly in place inside of his cock. Steve could feel his cock throbbing in the sleeve, even if it was making no attempt to harden. He could only assume that was another part of him that Tony had taken control of. But since he was desperate to please the older man, he couldn't find it in himself to regret it.

Once Steve's hips were jerking in search of friction, Tony turned on the cock sleeve, watching it stroke over his cock, the sensation more intense, bordering on painful, since he was keeping his cock soft. Steve sobbed helplessly, trying to rock into the sleeve, desperate for pleasure. For release. As it slowly built higher, but not enough to bring him over the edge, he began begging. To be allowed to come. To be allowed to get hard.

Tony's brows rose. Apparently his pet wasn't as naive as he'd thought he was. It appeared that Steve knew exactly what was going on, or at least the more obvious portions. And was giving in to him anyway. Curiouser and curiouser. Deciding to be reward that behavior, he shifted the nanobots, allowing Steve's cock to get hard and stay that way. He babbled out his thanks as he drew closer and closer to the edge, falling over with a scream. His cries became higher as the sleeve stroking over him didn't stop for a moment, driving him through orgasm, into oversensitivity, then back to need.

After appreciatively watching the show for a few minutes, Tony shook himself and began moving around the space. After all, he had told Steve he was going to help him with his medical research. Might as well actually do so. He set up several scans to run on Steve in intervals, monitoring all of his vital signs and hormone levels. Wanting a better idea of all the effects of the milk inducer. Next he took a sample of the milk being produced to test for various markers, such as composition and the amount of the extremis virus it carried. After all, best to get the newest generation used to how things would be from the start. Tony didn't intend to have another generation of rebellion. He'd squash that tendency from birth if need be.

He left Steve in the machine for hours, listening to him howl and beg and sob. He pulled gallons of milk from his sore and swollen tits, until every pump of the machine was agony. Tony could see how red and swollen his nipples were. It was a beautiful sight. He bet if he put clamps on him right now it would destroy him. And no matter how much it hurt, Steve would let him. He'd let him do anything he wanted to him. And that pleased Tony more than anything else.

Finally he decided his pet had suffered enough for the day. He slowed then stopped the suction machines, letting him have a final agonizing orgasm before he stopped the cock sleeve as well. Leaving Steve hard and aching for the moment, simply because he could. He pulled the cups from Steve's swollen tits, lapping up the little trickle of milk that escaped, moaning at the taste. His boy was so sweet. He could probably make a fortune selling his milk. Tony might have to start taking his coffee with a very specific kind of cream. Which would embarrass the hell out of Steve, making it that much better. He sucked harder, wanting another taste, listening to Steve wail beneath the onslaught, coming yet again with a hard shudder, just from Tony's mouth on his overworked chest.

"Such a pretty boy. And so fucking good for me. Do you know how perfect you are Steve? Letting me do anything I want to you. Giving yourself to me. I meant it when I said I was never letting you go. Perfect fucking boy." He flicked at the head of Steve's cock, delighting in the cry, before pinching and pulling at his nipples roughly, just to hear him sob again. And of course Steve didn't disappoint.

He continued to tease and torment his spent body until he could tell the super soldier was getting close to the point of passing out. Tony finally allowed his cock to soften, releasing him from his restraints and removing the sleeve and attached tube. Catching him before he collapsed. Lifting him in his arms, he carried Steve to the penthouse, laying him out on Tony's bed. He watched him, reaching out to brush the hair from his eyes.

Steve blinked up at him, eyes hazy. "Tony... Will you stay with me?"

"Yeah sweetheart, I'll stay." He stripped out of his stained workshop clothes, sliding in against Steve's body. "Is that better?"

"Yes. Thank you, Sir." He let out a soft sigh, obviously exhausted. "Did I do good for you Tony? Did I please you?"

Tony smiled. "Yeah. You did real good for me, Steve. So good in fact, that I'm thinking of throwing a party, just so I can show everyone how perfect you are for me. How obedient. Let everyone know that you're mine. Would you like that, honey?"

Steve blushed, the pink creeping down over his chest at the idea of being put on display like that. "I would if that's what you want, Tony."

"Such a good boy. You get some rest now. You've earned it. I'll take care of you."

Steve settled in against him and was fast asleep within moments. Tony settled back, pulling up several holograms and starting a few lists. It would take a few weeks to pull together the kind of event he was planning. But anything was worth doing deserved taking the time to do it right. He'd make it a huge affair. All of the people he was trying to terrify, coerce, or otherwise win over would be in attendance.

And they'd all see him completely claim Steve Rogers as his own. Within a day there wouldn't be anyone in the world who didn't know that he'd finally broken Captain America. And it would have the side benefit of convincing Steve that Tony cared about him. Wanted to show him off in grand fashion out of love. Giving Tony exactly what he wanted on multiple levels. After all, it was better to work smarter, not harder. And this would be the event of the century.

Chapter 8

Notes:

As fun as this one has been, I think it's almost reached the end. There's probably only an epilogue left. It was interesting to explore an unrepentantly evil Tony. So it might be something I revisit again eventually. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Text

It had taken almost a month for the preparations, but in the end it was worth it. Tony had spared no expense for the party, wanting to ensure it would be the event of the year. Allies and enemies both had been invited, though he had several precautions in place in case anyone tried to take advantage of the opportunity. If they made an attempt on his life, they wouldn't survive it. Best of all, he'd gotten a few of the rebellion leaders to attend. Not that they realized he knew their identities. As though any information could be hidden from him at this point.

Tony was sitting on a dais surveying his guests. Steve was kneeling on a red cushion beside him, wearing only a sheer golden wrap, which did nothing to hide the cage from view. He was decorated with golden nipple clamps that bit into the sensitive flesh cruelly, his chest still slightly swollen from his latest milking. His skin was decorated with gold paint and jewels, and he was pointedly not chained or gagged. He was at Tony's side by choice.

As he waited for the last of the guests, Tony dropped a hand down to stroke through Steve's hair, soothing him, and also displaying further how obedient he was for him. After tonight, no one would be able to question whether or not Captain America belonged to him. It would shatter the last of the resistance in a most pleasurable way.

When he saw the two figures he was waiting for enter, he looked down at Steve. "I want you mouth, pet. Get me hard. She everyone how good you are for me." Steve immediately slid in front of him, opening his pants and getting to work, sucking and licking him to hardness, swallowing around his length when it hit the back of his throat. Tony caught the ringleader's eye, holding it, before gripping Steve by the hair and pulling him off his cock. "Present for me, sweetheart. Show everyone what a good little slut you are. Maybe if you're good enough for me, I'll even let you come. Would you like that, baby?"

"Yes Sir. Please Sir." Steve turned on his knees, bending over to eagerly present his ass to Tony.

Flicking the sheer wrap out of the way, Tony removed the thick plug holding him open, before sliding into his waiting body. He made sure to angle his thrusts to strike Steve's prostate, letting everyone hear his cries of pleasure. Even better than the murmurs from the audience was the look on Barnes' face. He'd watched the show so far wide eyed, searching for signs of obvious abuse. That Steve was being forced to serve Tony, rather than doing it willingly.

But as he watched, his face fell. Steve was rocking back to meet every thrust, moaning like a whore, and begging Tony for permission to come. Which Tony granted, just to show off how beautiful his pet looked coming on his cock, dripping from the cage that rarely came off anymore.

Barnes stepped to the edge of the dais, eyes filled with pain. "Stevie. Stevie, what has he done to you? I can help. I can save you. Take you away from here. Just tell me what to do."

Tony stroked Steve's hair, pressing a soft kiss to his temple before sliding out of his body and replacing the plug. "Well, my love? Do you want to leave me? Go with him and his ragtag band of wannabe heroes?"

Steve shook his head, looking directly into Bucky's eyes. "No. I made that mistake once before. I love you, Tony. And I will never leave you. I'm yours. All yours."

Tony grinned as tears slid down Barnes' face, and the Widow went deathly pale. He was sure that they had expected him to have to beat Steve within an inch of his life to keep him there. That they would need to plan a rescue. Which they still might. Or at least, Barnes would. If the Widow survived the dose he'd put in her drink, she'd be infected with Extremis, and he could control her easily after that. Maybe use her as his eyes to spy on the pathetic little rebellion. There was a certain poetic justice to that, as she'd been sent to spy on him in the past.

He stood, holding out his hand for Steve's and pulling him to his feet, leading him into the dining hall for dinner. He'd spend the night putting his boy through his paces. Showing off his obedience and devotion. All it took was telling him that he loved him, and now he'd do anything he asked. The Tony in Steve's world was a fool. Steve Rogers was so easy to manipulate when emotions were involved. And now he was his. Tony would never let him go. Which was exactly what Steve wanted in the first place.

Chapter 9

Notes:

So this is the last chapter for this story. However I had so much fun with the epilogue, I'm seriously considering a sequel. Focusing on Tony and Steve breaking Bucky. Let me know if you'd be interested in reading something like that. Needless to say it would be incredibly dark. And I hope you enjoy this one!

Chapter Text

Epilogue:

Tony chuckled when he walked in the door, his pet immediately flinging himself into his arms. He pressed a kiss to the pouting lips before grinning at him. "Did my sweet boy miss me?"

"You know I did, Master. You were gone so long!"

"I know. And I'll make it up to you. But I'd gotten some information from Romanov that couldn't wait."

Steve's eyes widened. "The Rebellion? Are you in danger?"

"Of course not, honey. Do you really think they could plan anything that I wouldn't be prepared for? No. They just left me too good of an opportunity to cripple them for good. And bring my little pet a present at the same time. Come with me."

He led Steve behind him, deep under the workshop where the holding cells were. As they approached the last door, yelling and cursing could be heard. Steve looked over at Tony in shock. He couldn't have... "Master?"

Tony grinned again, unlocking the door and leading him inside the room. Barnes was stripped naked and restrained to a table. No matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't free himself, even with the assistance of his metal arm. Something Tony wanted to examine in greater detail later. "I know you get lonely, sweetheart. And I thought you might like to have a friend." His lips curved in a smile that made Bucky's blood run cold. "We can even play with him together. Get him used to submitting to us both. Would you like that, my love?"

Bucky struggled harder at the restraints, turning pleading eyes on Steve. "Please, Stevie, let me go, don't let him do this to me. Please!"

Steve looked up at Tony adoringly. "Thank you, Master. You give me the best presents."

Tony stroked his hair, so pleased with how far his pet had come in the time they'd been together. He was ready for this. "How do you think we should start?"

Steve's eyes ran over Bucky's straining form, lingering on the rippling muscles. "I think we should start with a cock cage. It worked wonders for me."

Tony chuckled as Bucky went wild, screaming denials and struggling against his restraints. "Anything you want my love." This was going to be fun.

Series this work belongs to: