Actions

Work Header

Formula Hazard

Summary:

Formula 1 has now turned into a proper drive to survive. If you come last you get taken in a room and you don't come back. Sometimes Racers are killed on track with dangerous hazards for blood thirsty fans. This sport has become more dangerous,Monaco like circuits,oil spilt everywhere,always raining,chicanes are a death trap,the sport will never be the same.

Notes:

Hello there chaps,or Formula 1 fans,if you found this then,um congrats.

I was inspired by Bloodsport,another Fanfiction that was like this,I didn't steal it,I was inspired. I recommend you read Bloodsport first if you like these type of Fanfictions.

Fanfiction.net:Burningblaze05

Chapter 1: Before the Change

Chapter Text

Chapter 1.

Before the change.

Sakhir,Bahrain.

Sunday:8:25pm

 

Kimi Raikkonen,the former Finnish F1 Champion,was in the Alfa Romeo Garage,sleeping. Why? Red Flags were out and the race was put on hold. Esteban Ocon,the French Alpine Driver,had a nasty crash,the Alpine was flipped upside down and Ocon was trapped,could be worse, right? Last year Grosjean's car caught on fire,luckily he was able to escape.

How did this happen anyway? It was lap 12 of the Sakhir grand prix,Ocon was about to take the first corner again,until Nicholas Latifi, the Canadian Williams driver entering his second year in the sport,was exiting from the pit lane with some new softs,and rammed into Ocon by accident. As the Alpine driver was turning into the first corner.

Ocon's car was flung to the barriers,as the front half of it caught on the barriers. Ocon was trapped in his Alpine,as the Stewards pulled out the Red Flag and the other drivers were on the pitlane wondering if Ocon was safe,especially his teammate,Fernando Alonso the Spanish former two time champion.

Meanwhile everyone was worried and a bit upset,Kimi Raikkonen was in his Alfa Romeo Garage sleeping,as he was passing the time until the race would restart.

10 minutes later the race was resumed as all the other drivers were on the grid,trying to forget anything happened.

3...2...1...

The Lights went out as the race restarted,while Ocon was freed from his Alpine and taken to hospital due to the lack of oxygen in him,as he was trapped without breathing space.

 

There was a fierce battle for the drivers championship early on in the season with the British Lewis Hamilton and the Dutch Max Verstappen,and the two drivers have been battling for a drivers championship. Neither wanted to be second.

On the Second Corner it became clear who would dominate the remaining Laps of the race,it was Lewis Hamilton as he was First and began pulling away from Max Verstappen.

This race was so boring,that I won't even do the rest,Lewis Hamilton won,the Finnish Valtteri Bottas came second and Max Verstappen Came Third.

"...AND LEWIS HAMILTON WINS THE SAKHIR GRAND PRIX!" David Coulthard the Former F1 Driver,Commentated.

The Standings:

 

1st:Lewis Hamilton=Mercedes=25 points.

2nd:Valtteri Bottas=Mercedes=18 points.

3rd:Max Verstappen=Red Bull=15 points.

4th:Charles Leclerc=Ferrari=12 points.

5th:Lando Norris=Mclaren=10 Points.

6th:Sergio "Checo" Perez=Red Bull=8 points.

7th:Carlos Sainz=Ferrari=6 points.

8th:Yuki Tsunoda=AlphaTauri=4 points.

9th:Fernando Alonso=Alpine=2 points.

10th:Sebastian Vettel=Aston Martin=1 point.

11th:Daniel Ricciardo=Mclaren=0 points.

12th:Pierre Gasly=AlphaTauri=0 points.

13th:Lance Stroll=Aston Martin=0 points.

14th:Kimi Raikkonen=Alfa Romeo=0 points.

15th:Antonio Giovinazzi=Alfa Romeo=0 points.

16th:George Russell=Williams=0 points.

17th:Mick Schumacher=Haas=0 points.

18th:Nicholas Latifi=Williams=0 points.

19th:Nikita Mazepin=Haas=0 points.

DNF:Esteban Ocon=Alpine=0 points.

 

On the Podium,Hamilton,Bottas and Verstappen were celebrating,pouring champagne everywhere,which was normal.

Everyone began to cheer,but not for the drivers,but for the crash.

After Hamilton,Bottas and Verstappen were finished with their Champagne battle. The Trio then went into the cooldown room.

"See Valtteri,I still have my fans,there everywhere,always cheering for me!" Lewis Boasted as Valtteri let out a irritated grumble.

"No your fans were not cheering for you,they were cheering for Esteban's crash,I find it appalling if you ask me." Max replied.

"Wait,they were cheering for a crash,what kind of crazy psycho does that!" Lewis exclaimed.

"Maybe those psychopaths will learn that they were cheering for an accident or a death..." Valterri muttered as he walked off.

Later that evening all the drivers found out Ocon was ok,but the sport will never be the same again...

 

A race or two later...

Sunday:9:39pm

 

"It's the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix! The last grand prix of the season,with Lewis Hamilton looking forward to his 8th championship title,the front row is Hamilton and Verstappen,followed by Norris and Perez..." David Coulthard began as he was commentating the race.

Ocon is still in the hospital for unknown reasons.

3...2...1...

"ITS LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!" David Coulthard exclaimed.

Hamilton leaded the first corner as he left the other drivers in the dust. In another boring race.

Final lap

"LEWIS HAMILTON CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!" David Coulthard yelled.

__________________________________

Sunday:10:48pm

While Lewis was celebrating his 8th championship,all the others were just in the cooldown room watching Lewis,and obviously a bit jealous.

"So what did happen to Esteban,Fernando?" Lando Questioned.

"He's okay,he will be released from the hospital today." Fernando told him.

"But Today's,Today?" Lando questioned, puzzled.

"Yes Today is Today Lando,Esteban will probably be here in a couple of hours!" Carlos told his former Mclaren teammate.

The cooldown room door then swung open as the Alpine Frenchmen entered the room.

"Hey Guys,what did I miss?" Esteban questioned.

"ESTEBAN!" Most of the drivers beamed,except for Kimi,Fernando and Nikita.

"Wahoo Esteban's back! Time to party,Aussie style!" Daniel Yelled as he removed both of his shoes.

"DOUBLE SHOEYS FOR EVERYONE!" Daniel yelled as he held up his Shoes.(A Shoey is whenever Daniel gets a podium and he and the other people from the podium drink the sweat from his shoes from the race.)

"Um...no thanks Daniel..." George mumbled as he declined the Australian's offer.

"I'm Sure Lewis will be pleased about the double shoey!" Daniel beamed, still holding up his shoes.

"Yes,go on and tell Lewis!" Valtteri smirked.

The Australian then ran out of the room, still with his shoes in his hands.

"So Esteban,what did happen in the hospital?" Checo questioned.

"Well I can't discuss that with you for reasons,but there are some new rules I overheard,and between all of us and me,it's a elimination thing now..." Esteban began with a hint of worry.

"Seems sketchy to me." Charles muttered.

"Let's not worry about it! Maybe something awesome would happen when we're last,like a surprise party or bonus points,or secret shortcuts!" Lando beamed.

"Yeah,let's look on the bright side!" Carlos told Charles,as he and his former teammate shared a friendly glance.

 

Sunday:11:00pm

All the drivers were all talking to each other with their plans on what to do for the break. Like,being with their families,or Siblings,Twitch Streaming or going on their dad's yacht.