Actions

Work Header

D.Gray-man Watching some Pasts, Presents and Futures

Summary:

Allen and the others suddenly find themselves in the theater and watching anime of themselves ?!

Notes:

I read that many people write reactions of characters to anime, but D.Gray-man was not there. So I decided to write this work myself. In general, I wanted to write an application, but I do not know how to do it.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

"The day at the Black Order began as usual, everyone was dining in the dining room, when suddenly a bright light appeared."

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

"I don't see anything !!"

"What's going on here?!"

"Suddenly the light disappeared, as soon as everyone opened their eyes, everyone was in shock."

"Where are the exorcists ..?" - the seeker asked quietly.

"They disappeared..."

"Everyone froze, but in fact, time stopped in all places."

"Allen opened his eyes and saw that he was with other exorcists and three scientists in a cinema with a large screen."

"Where are we?" - Walker asked, and jumped to his feet.

“We have to be on the alert." - Lavi grabbed his hammer.

"What the hell is going on ?!" - grabbed the scabbard of Mugen Kanda.

"Could this be Noah's trick?" - Johnny muttered.

"Are you here too ?!" - Allen exclaimed in surprise, looking at the three scientists.

"I doubt why they should take us?" - said Komui.

“Wait! I found a letter! " - all looked at Lenalee and approached her.

"Hello, are your's now wondering, where are your's?"

"How obvious." - Lavi rolled his eyes.

"You are in the cinema, and all over the world time has stopped, but apart from you. You will watch your show. I mean, you will watch the past, present and future. As soon as you finish watching everything, you will come back. Anonymous." - everyone looked at the text of the letter in shock.

"So we are going to watch it all here ?!" - Timothy exclaimed.

"Tch."

"It will be useful for us against the Earl and Noah's." - said Link, they agreed with him. Allen and Kanda when they heard that the past will be shown, they were tense. They did not want everyone to see their past.

"And where are we going to sleep, and there is still no food ?!" - Emilia was worried.

"There are rooms for you here and a dining room at other doors." - read Lenalee and they looked at other doors.

“Everyone sat in their chairs. Allen, Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee and Link were in front, and the others were in the back. Then the screen lit up, indicating that the viewing was beginning.”

Notes:

The action takes place after Timothy joined the Black Order and before the Earl and Noah attacked the North American branch. Many of the missed moments will be included. Watching begins at the point where everyone moves to the new headquarters. The end of the show also, as in episode 13 of D.Gray-man Hallow or Allen's flashback, which begins in chapter 432 of the manga.

Sorry for my English.