Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 5 of The Anti Team Cap Chronicles
Stats:
Published:
2021-08-03
Updated:
2021-09-08
Words:
5,201
Chapters:
3/35
Comments:
19
Kudos:
110
Bookmarks:
37
Hits:
4,221

Kree Warriors

Summary:

The world is in chaos, as the Kree decide its the perfect time to invade. Specially since most of the Avengers are either missing, or fugitives.

Their targets, are their two biggest experiments they made on Earth. Carol Danvers, And Daisy Johnson.

Now this two women will have to team up, to save the world, and fix their broken one.

Notes:

I said a while ago that I had plans for books, where despite being team Iron Man and anti team cap. Tony would take a back seat and other characters would take the spotlight, and the first one is finally here ! Starting Carol And Daisy !

This is also for my friends Nikol Nikifirova And LeyenaTheAvenger, who both have requested this story, and have helped out with their great ideas. Thank you both for your support, and I sincerely hope you enjoy this story.

Also this story is strangely serious. I’ll say is my second most serious after “The Color of Sunrise”

And the tag of major character death is there for a reason. MANY people will die in here...

Oh it’s gonna be a wild ride everyone !

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter Text

This is CNN News, coming up live with Christine Everhart and Erik Thompson.

“Thank you all. We start of the night with the recent announcement. As you know the intelligence agency known as SHIELD had officially fallen during the 2014 Hydra uprising. Thanks to the actions of now former Captain Rogers, And Natasha Romanoff. Well today we have the announcement that SHIELD is officially back. Under the leadership of Director Jeffery Mace, known for his actions during the Vienna bombing. And General Glenn Talbot. It’s said SHIELD will no longer operate under the shadows and will act more publicly, in a way to redeem themselves from the Agency’s past.”

The TV shows the interview of the new Director and the General.

“Next up.” Erik began. “The United Nations are still searching for the former members of the Avengers that refuses to sign the Accords. Former Captain Steve Rogers, who was dishonorably discharged yesterday morning, is still at large with Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, And Wanda Maximoff. As for the other supporters of Rogers. Both Sam Wilson and Scott Lang are still in costudy. The latter turned himself in shortly after the Raft break out, while the former didn’t even participate on it. As for the Winter Soldier, Wakanda’s King T’Challa has presented evidence of the brainwashing Barnes went threw, and has been granted asylum in Wakanda. The UN has agreed to hold all criminal procedures until the true extent of the damage Hydra did to him is discovered, and the trigger words are removed. It should be noted that Barnes was cleared of the Vienna bombing after the true culprit, Helmut Zemo, was taken into costudy.”

“Erik I’m gonna have to interrupt you. We have breaking news. Stark Industries CEO Pepper Potts has just made an announcement. Ladies and gentleman, famous billionaire, Tony Stark, Iron Man, has officially been declared missing. Stark was last heard of requesting permission to enter Russian space to pursuit Rogers and Barnes, but hasn’t been seen since...the confrontation. I should remind you that days ago it was released what happened between Stark and Rogers, and all I can say is that, please be wary of the graphic content. And that despite our history, I truly feel sorry for Mr. Stark. We are now going live to Stark Tower, where the people are laying flowers at its doorstep.”

The video then shows many people laying flowers for Tony.

“Now Christine. While this is truly sad and I wish that Mr. Stark is well and is found fast and safely. This couldn’t have happened at any worst time.”

“Agreed Erik. The timing of this is horrendous at best. If I can recap. Just after the Ultron Offensive, Thor left back to Asgard, and Dr. Bruce Banner was declared missing. Both haven’t been seen since then. Now with Tony Stark also missing, it takes out yet another Avenger. Colonel Rhodes is still in a coma after his fall on Lepizeig airport. His condition is stable, but critical. As for the so called team cap. Sources say the UN is willing to give Wilson and Lang house arrest in exchange for imformation on their team. Rogers and the rest, are on the run. This leaves the Vision, who has been seen helping the search for Mr. Stark,as well as the undetified Spider Man. As the only remaining heroes on Earth. There’s also the Black Panther who acts mostly for Wakanda, but other than that, that’s it. Even with SHIELD back, our planet has never been more defenceless since Mr. Stark revealed himself as Iron Man. Now the question is, with most of our heroes gone or rouge. What would we do, of another crisis where to come ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Supreme Intelignece.” Yon-Ragg bowed.

“You are here to ask me something. What is it ?”

“Of course. As you know after my incident. I’ve been keeping in touch with Earth.”

“C-53. It seems we can’t get rid of that planet since project Hive.”

“It’s about that. Hive is gone.”

“Is he ?”

“Yes. The Terrans had exiled him to Mavith, for many years but sometime ago he was able to,return. However a group of humans was able to truly kill him off.”

 

“I see. And are there more of those humans with our blood out there ?”

“Yes. Supreme Inteligence. Allow me to say, this is the perfect time to finally strike the planet !”

“Yon-Rag. You said that the last time and the traitor Vers was able to defeat you with two simple humans and a flerken. A human was also the one that defeated Ronan. What makes you think that this time will be different, specially with all the Terran heroes.”

“That’s the thing. Most of them are gone. The most powerful ones are gone ! The Asgardian Prince hasn’t been back on the planet for a while, and the monster vanished a year ago. And I just got a report. The man that Thanos fears, that foiled his plans on 2012, is now gone as well.” He laughed. “All of their strongest protectors are gone now, now it’s the weak ones that are left. And most of them went Rouge. It’s perfect !”

“I see..”

“No to mention. Earth has the Mind Stone. And there are rumors that there are others in there. With them we can finally rival the Nova, Asgard, and other powerful empires !”

“I see. This is interesting....” it thought for a while. “You-Ragg. I need proof that Earth will not be a bigger issue than what’s coming. As you know, Thanos has his eyes on the planet and as powerful as Hala is, he’s not someone we can cross.”

“What do you need me to do ?”

“If we are to get C-53 before Thanos comes, we need to act quickly to not get suspicion from him. Most of the heroes being gone certainly helps. However there is something bothering me. You see, we have made many experiments on Earth. Most of them useless. But two of them have certainly become more than what they are meant to be. Two Terran women that could challenge our superiority. One, has the power of an Infinty Stone on her body. The other, gained enough power to destroy a planet if needed. This two while successful, compromise the security of our nation. One of them is a traitor already and the other is bound to be a problem.”

“So what do you want me to do ?”

“I’ll give you command of a killing squad, as well as an Accuser. And you will start preparing Earth for us. And on that time. You will take down your two targets. The traitors to the Kree.”

The Supreme Intelligence looked deadly serious.

“You will take out Carol Danvers, And Daisy Johnson.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Orca478 Presents:

Kree Warriors.

Chapter 2: Two Broken Women

Summary:

Carol and Daisy reflect on their broken lives

Notes:

Second chapter ! This one is dedicated to our leads and what are they up too.

Both of them aren't very happy :(

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Meanwhile on Earth.

"We are here to honor, the life of Maria Rambeau." A priest said. "She was a friend, mother, and a good agent and leader. Her family will dearly miss her."

After 4 years fighting her fight with cancer, Maria Rambeau had passed away. She left the world peacefully on her sleep.

Many of her friends had filled the church. In front of everyone, her daughter Monica. And at her side, the one that helped raise her. Carol Danvers.

Having been off planet for many years, she had been called when it was clear that Maria's situation was getting worst.

She stayed with her....former lover, as Maria fought and ultimate lost her battle with cancer. She had not been there when she left, and that's something she regrets.

She wished she just had helped the Skrulls and came back. But the universe needed so much help. So many planets...so many people.

Then Fury told her of the so called, Iron Man, and it was clear that Earth had a protecter. Then came the Hulk, the Asgardian Prince Thor swore to protect the planet, and well...her home was safe with the Avengers.

She still came back to Maria and Monica. But she should have just stayed with them. Specially when the Guardians of the Galaxy showed up.

She could have spent more time with her wife.

The ceremony was soon over, and Maria was buried.

Everyone payed their respects, and slowly left. Leaving Carol and Monica alone.

"I'm really gonna miss her." Monica said quietly.

"Me too..."

"Thank you. For being here. You don't stay this long."

"I wasn't going to leave with....this. Besides the galaxy has other protectors now. They saved it twice."

Monica nodded. "So...what are you going to do now ?"

"I don't know..."

"Well Earth certainly needs you now." She chuckled. "With Stark missing and Rogers a fugitive. Who knows what will happen now."

Carol remained quiet.

"Just take it easy ok. I got some time off work to deal with....this. You should take sometime as well."

They were quietly approached by another woman, with black hair and glasses.

"Excuse me, Monica ?"

"Huh, oh Darcy !" She turned to the other woman. "Mama Carol, this is my girlfriend Darcy Lewis."

"You got yourself a girlfriend Liteaunant Trouble ?"

"Heh. It's on the family. The Rambeau-Danvers ladies don't really care for men, and rather lay down with another beautiful woman. That's what she used to say."

"She would be proud. As I am...Ms. Lewis."

"Just Darcy Captain....and I have to say. Big time. You are like my...third favorite super hero...Eh no offense ! It's just that Thor is a good friend of mine so he's first. And well Iron Man is all about the brains, which is my super power. So you know..."

"I'll be fine in third Darcy. I am more happy to see who stold this trouble maker's heart."

"Hey !" Monica laughed a bit. "Well. I think we need to go." She hugged Carol. "If you need anything, just call." With that, both women left Carol alone.

She sighted. Remembering the times Maria and her went pass their friendship, and became lovers.

"I know you are there." She told to someone behind her.

When she turned around, there he was. Nick Fury.

"I know you knew." He said simply. "Just didn't want to interrupt."

"Yeah right.."

"It's true. I also came here to pay my respect. We stayed in contact for a lot of time."

"Don't worry Fury I know that. But..."

"Before that. Be real Danvers, how are you feeling."

"Like the whole world collapsed. Mine surely did."

She touched the gravestone.

"Her family took me in when my parents forced me away. They supported me when I trained to join the Air Force, and then when my brother died. And when my parents kicked me out and disinherited me when I came out as lesbian, they took me in. She made my life before the Kree worth living. And then after I got away, it made me look forward when I came back. She was the love of my life.."

"I understand."

"If I had stayed more..or maybe.."

"We always ask our selfs that question. What if ? What if we had done something different. I am wondering. If I had done things differently, maybe my godson would not be missing at the moment. But we can't do anything about it. The past is the past, and we need to move on."

"Hum. Well you have the chance that your godson is alive. My wife on the other hand..is not."

"True. But you need to try to face forward after you grieve. You still have more time, specially with that Kree blood out there. You might find another woman."

"Yeah right. How about we go to the part that you need something from me."

"Well Monica already told you. The planet is defenseless Carol. Stark, Thor, Banner, our three biggest hitters, have vanished. No one knows where they are. Rogers and his crew are either on the run with multiple bounties at their heads, or looking at a long term of house arrest. Then there are those who are here, with the law, but not fit to fight. Should someone attack, Earth is defenseless. Rogers would surely come but he would only make things worst. Besides...it might be good for the world to see a real Captain protecting them."

"You are really desperate Nick."

"Look. You don't need to answer now. Just...keep it in mind." Fury started walking away. "And take care of yourself. Do not do something stupid."

The man left, leaving Carol once again on her own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She arrived back home at night.

Everything was so quiet. Monica had her own place now, and Maria....is gone.

It was just her. Well her and Goose who was asleep at the moment.

Carol felt another wave of sadness and depression get into her. She went to the fridge and grabbed a drink. Wanting to drink everything away.

One drink became two, then three, then four...

And soon enough it became a mess.

She sat on the floor, broken bottles of beer and vodka on the floor.

"Maria..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Alaska.

On a village at the coast, one that can only be accessed by boat if coming out of the state, a blond woman waited on a small home.

A red car came in shortly, parking at the side of her truck.

A woman with dark brown hair, with some purple strands. She looked different from what she remembered. Her hair was longer, and instead of the leather jackets she usually wore, there was a simple purple hoodie and sweat pants.

"Daisy."

"Bobbi."

"I was suprised when you called."

"I was suprised that you were the contact. Is this what Hunter and you are dedicating now ?"

"Well as you know thanks to the Russians, he and I can't work for any government and have to hide. So we decided to dedicate that effort to help others hide. It pays good, Hunter has his beers so he is happy."

"Where is he ?"

"Ah you know. Somewhere being Hunter. I think he is meeting with a client on Lima."

"Ah....so this is it ?"

"Yep. Former SHIELD save house in Alaska. It managed to come out unstarched from the info dump. Mack and I used it for two months after a mission on South Korea went almost deadly wrong. Lucky for us the Government wasn't really interested on catching us, and the US saved our asses."

"It looks nice."

"It is.....by the way. I'm sorry about Lincoln."

Daisy froze. "So....you know about that."

"Even if I am no longer with SHIELD. Mack is my best friend. We kept contact. He and Coulson were the ones that brought you too me."

"I shouldn't even be surprise."

"He said something about him sacrificing to defeat...an alien parasite that took the body of Grant Ward of all people. Guy really can't stay dead."

"Don't worry. His body was blown to peaces...there is no way for Ward to return again." Daisy really didn't want to talk about her failed boyfriends. She hated that. "So what's up with the house ?"

"Straight to business eh ? Well then." She walked outside. "The village is powered by a local generator, but there is a back up one that runs with fuel in case you needed. The house just has one bedroom, the kitchen and a little living room. It's small, and cosy. I got enough supplies for you to last for approximate four days. The nearest shop is on a 20 minute drive. Gas station is only 5 minutes. Juno is approximately 1 hour away if you need anything. There are replacement tires, and other things for your car should you need it. Wi fi is a bitch though,"

"I lived on a ban that had no wi fi most of the time, and managed to get threw. In fact this is nice, compared to what I had before."

"Sure...anyway. I know you don't need them, but there are weapons hidden in the cabinets, holes in the wall, and bellow the bed. There is also medicine on the cabinets, and the pharmacy is at the same place at the grocery shop. Water comes from the river, clean, fresh. Be prepared for the cold cause it's very cold out here. Make sure you have the chimney on at night or it will get unbearable. Though I see that you are prepared. Didn't know there was a GAP store close by."

"Hey, their clothes are dam comfortable. Sure the while logo make it obvious where it came from...but it's as you say it's cold in here."

"Sure Talbot and Mace don't need to know your cloth brand to get you....Do I got to ask Daisy, why are you running ?"

....

"I mean you aren't a international fugitive like Rogers is. And with Stark missing SHIELD is going to have a lot of work cut to do. Coulson could need you."

"Coulson is no longer the director."

"It doesn't matter. Yeah I am pissed about it too. But he is still out there. So are Mack, May, Fitz, and Simmons. They could use your help."

"I don't need to hurt them anymore...I have done enough,"

"This are dangerous times Daisy. I am in favor of the Sokovia Accords. But with the heavy hitters missing the UN is entering into panic mode. They won't hesitate to send a SWAT team after an enhanced that has not signed. And I don't think they'll be as kind as, have a nice chat with Tony Stark and clear things."

"I know that.."

"Do you ? You've never been on the run before. The only time it was like that, when you fled from Gonzales, you had Coulson and May's support. This time, you are mostly on your run. And things change fast. One moment you might be driving peacefully on your car, the next you might be rolling threw the air, bracing for a crash. It can be like that all the time."

"I can defend myself Bobbi. You know that."

"I know that. But I am also your friend. I can be concerned and I don't think you are doing the right thing."

"Then why help me out ?"

"Well....if I didnt. Who would have known what source you would have come across. It was...safer."

"Heh...well thanks."

Bobbi sighted. Knowing she wasn't gonna get anywhere.

"Just be careful ok. There are many people interested on Quake out there."

She got a phone call.

"Well, I have to go. Someone wants the safe house in Budapest. The same that Romanoff and Barton used back in the day."

"I thought that place was destroyed ?"

"Eh, that's the story everyone wants to believe. Though what is it with Russians and that save house ?"

Bobbi walked out and opened the door to her truck.

"Goodbye Daisy. Be careful out there ok ?"

"Of course."

With a smile. Bobbi hoped on her truck, and drove away.

Daisy was left alone in her new home for....who knows how long.

"Please tell me Bobbi left some drinks."

And she was disappointed to only find water, juice, and sodas.

"-No Liquor around this parts. Sorry ! B,M-"

"Well shit. So much for having a easy way to sleep."

She went to unpack the things of her car, and dropped on the bed.

On second thought. She didnt need a drink to sleep. From all of the flights, and the drive to the here from Juno, she was dead tired.

She dropped on the bed after putting whatever in the TV, and doze off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 10:30 PM, Goose found out a passed out Carol on the bath tub.

"Meow."

"Hmm."

"Meow."

"No now Goose..I am not in the mood."

"Meow."

"I already fed you. And if you need more food, just find some animal to swallow."

"Meow."

Finally, Carol opened her eyes and groaned.

"Ok what is it kitty ? What do I need to do so you can leave me to my Misery."

That's when she noticed that Goose had something on her mouth.

"What is that ?"

She went in, and grabbed the thing.

"Oh shit."

It was her Kree signal. It told her when Kree were close.

And it was beeping right above the continent, in Alaska.

She rushed, still stumbling, and put on her suit.

Monica and Fury said to do nothing stupid, but she had to do this.

She can't allow the Kree back here.

"I'll be back soon Goose. Don't eat anything while I am gone !"

The Flerken watched as her owner took of in flight.

She had a bad feeling about all of this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Daisy had woken up to eat something simple.

"Let's see. Chicken, and some noodles would do the trick."

She went to prepare the food, but noticed the cold.

"Shit." She went to get the chimney, only to notice...

"FUCK ! Bobbi forgot to tell me I had to get a lighter for this shit." She slammed her hand on the table. Frustrated.

It was 10:30 PM. Cold. She didn't want to drive to the store.

But she wouldn't last on this cold without a chimney.

"Seriously how hard could it be to get a simple heating system." She said, getting ready to leave.

The quickest she does that, she can get back, have her dinner under the warm house, and just remain alone in her isolation.

So with reluctance. She grabbed a pack of pop tarts to eat, got her hoodie back on, and walked to her car.

Daisy started the car, and drove away. Not noting that there was a blue dot on the sky, that followed her as soon as she left.

Notes:

Oh oh. Bobbi might have jinxed Daisy...

And Carol is on her way, but she will take some time.

So to clear somethings up. While this is not a Tony centric story, team Cap, and specially Steve bashing is an important part of this. Hell the delusional ones will show up soon. This is a show on how things need to be handled, and the impact Tony being gone has on everyone in the world. And unlike my other stories, you won't get glimpses on him for a long long time.

Yeah it's gonna take some time for Tony himself to show up. And for a time. Only I will know where he is, MUAHAHA ! Oh and well....here is a hint. Yelena knows ;)

Apart of the lead characters, I would say the main ones are Tony, Thor, Coulson, Yelena, Sharon, and Scott. You will see why on the future.

Next chapter, the first battle, and the meeting.

Chapter 3: Meeting

Summary:

An attack leads Carol and Daisy on the same path.

Notes:

Another chapter ! sorry for the delay ! I got stuck !

In this chapter, our heroes meet :)

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Daisy drove threw the road in the middle of the night, eating a pop tart while trying to get all the warmath of her hoodie.

“Dam it, this is so cold.”

She should have made a list and go shopping when there was sunlight instead of almost at 11 PM.

Driving alone made her think of the others. She wondered how they were doing. May, Mack, FitzSimmons,.....Coulson.

No, there is no second guessing. She had to do this. SHIELD was better off without her.

Thanks to Steve Rogers. The world doesn’t need another unotharized dangerous enchanced. Not until Stark or Thor return and can keep things under control.

Poor Coulson. He already lost the admiration for his hero with the data dump. And now the Civil War.

She stopped at a spotlight and turned to see the car besides her.

A little boy sat besides his mother. Playing with Iron Man and Thor toys.

She smiled at the scene a bit. At the time, the team had spoken of toys about her, what a joke. As if she would ever reach that level.

The green light came and she drove away.

But then...

BAM !

Daisy’s car was suddenly hit by something hard.

“SHIT !”

She tried to regain control but it was useless.

Soon enough, her car flipped and rolled threw the air.

Daisy’s hands went to the air, as she lost her grip on the steering will. Things on her car fell into her as gravity made them fly.

She cursed Bobbi for suggesting this could happen, and braced for the impact with the ground.

The car hit the ground hard, but continued to roll threw the street.

It finally stopped after a while. Landing on its roof.

Daisy gasped for air, as she hanged by her seatbelt.

She saw a pair of feet getting out of...a car, she couldn't see it well upside down.

She took her seatbelt off, and dropped to the car's roof.

She crawled threw the car's broken window, and saw...

"Shit...not again."

The person that probably made her crash is blue.

A kree.

"Daisy Jonhson. In the name of Hala, you are coming with me." The Kree woman said.

"Is this about Hive ? Because trust me we are even for that." It took out the man she loved. Some could say it was worst than death.

"The Kree have nothing to avenge for Hive. He was a failure, and we are glad that he's gone. Still, the Supreme Inteligence calls for you. And I am taking you to her."

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint her. But I

She threw a quake blast at her, but she dodged it.

"Hm, interesting, this should be fun."

The Kree attacked her, Daisy dodged her first attacks, but soon got hit.

"Ah !"

Of course, the odds aren't exactly on her favor. She just went threw a bad car crash, and surely something is broken.

"Stop resisting and maybe you will get some mercy,"

"I have never been one for not resisting."

She finally managed to throw the Kree away successfully. Making her fly to the other side of the road.

"Hm. In all of my years hunting down Inhumans, I have never fought one as strong as Hive himself. What are you ?"

"I'm just an orphan hacker, who was driving peacefully before spinning and crashing, almost dying you know."

The Kree went to attack her but...

"STOP RIGHT THERE !"

Before Daisy could react, a glowing woman landed just behind the Kree.

"What the ?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Carol had flown at fool speed when she saw the radar.

The Kree were here. She had made it fucking clear that this was her planet, and no one from that world would be allowed here.

She landed on the street, and saw the wrecked car, and the woman that is clearly the driver, and the target.

But why would the Kree want a regular terran ?

The time for questions would come later.

She landed behind the Kree.

"Hm, I was wondering when you would show up."

"I guess Yon-Ragg still talks about me."

"He's obbsessed. If I didn't knew any better, I would say he's in love with you."

"Yuck, he knows where my interests lie."

"He knows. And so do I."

The Kree turned to her, and remover her mask.

Carol stood back....no this should not be possible....

"Min-Erva ?"

Her old rival looked at her. She had a scar on her forehead, and an eye patch on her left eye.

"Hello Vers, or should I say Carol ?"

"How.you..."

"Ah yes, your little girlfriend almost made me vanish. But you know Kree ships are more resistant than Earthliing ships."

"Emergency launch ?"

"Indeed, you remember the ships after all. I got out just before the ship exploded, but ended up chasing into the mountain, and....well you can see what happened. Later, Yon Ragg came back for me, and I had to spent the next SEVEN years on a coma, useless !"

"You should have stayed on the ship with the others, how are they ?"

"Korath is dead. He joined Ronan on his extremist group and fell to the hands of the Guardians of the Galaxy, but the others, they are all waiting for their moment for revenge."

"Good, I look forward to finishing them. Though you do know Earth has advanced more than last time."

"Vers. The Supreme Inteligence is not stupid. Thanos, the Mad Titan, has had his eye on this planet for sometime, and you should know he's the one being the Kree do not dare to cross. Yet a terran male not only defeated him, but actually made him afraid."

"Stark..." That's the name Fury gave of the man that stopped Loki and the Chitauri. His godson.

"However, Yon-Ragg kept tabs on the planet, and knows said man is knowhere to be found. Now the Supreme Inteligence has no need to fight Thanos over this planet, but once the Mad Titan gets what he wants...well it could make a nice Kree Colony."

Carol snarled and attacked her, throwing her away.

"Gh, you and your stupid tricks."

"They have only gotten stronger. Now answer me this, what do you want with her ?" She pointed at the woman on the floor.

"See, she's an interesting case. Like you, she has Kree DNA on her blood."

"What ?"

"Remember the history lessons ? Long ago, Kree soldiers made experiments with humans, to try to blend Kree DNA with theirs. It resulted on a creature named..."

"Hive. Yes I know that, the acient inhuman. But he was banished on Mavith. No one escapes that realm of death."

"But he did. Alongside two humans. Netharless, Hive was later killed by the humans, so he is not in question. You know what happened to his decendents."

"They carried the inhuman DNA, and spread it out."

"And two this day, there are inhumans. SHE !" She pointed at her. "Is an inhuman."

Carol looked at her in a bit if surprise.

"But....why go for an inhuman ? Ever since the deaths of Blackbolt and Medusa, the Supreme Inteligence never saw a reason to go back to the inhumans."

"Oh and you are right. Most inhumans we don't care about. They'll soon die either by ours, or Thanos' hand. But this one called our attention. Her power is immense. Higher than Medusa's, Blackbolt's, even Hive's. This is an inhuman that should she get powerful enough, could break apart this entire planet. A destroyer of worlds."

"A destroyer of worlds..."

"Therefore we thought it would be better to eliminate her before she got any more powerful and could pose a problem. Now maybe you could allow me to finish her. After all, your precious Earth will be at risk if she remains alive."

"You know I can't let you do that."

Even if her words were true.......this person has done nothing to warrant that. Carol can't allow her to be harmed.

"I know you won't."

Carol got in a fighting stance.

"Ah Vers. I am not stupid. You two would surely beat me, but trust me. I'l be back, and this time, it won't be alone."

Min-Erva tapped her wrist and was beamed to her ship again. She took off.

Carol wanted to chase her...but it might be pointless.

She rushed to the woman.

"Hey, are you alright ?"

"I...think so ?"

"That looks like a bad wreck. You sure ?"

"My hand might be broken but other wise, I am fine."

"Well....let's get you healed by. Direct me to where you leave."

She grabbed her and held her....just like she held Maria on their wedding.

"By the way, what's your name ?"

"Daisy Johnson, you ?"

"Carol Danvers. Pleasure to meet you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min-Erva continued to fly her ship.

"Sir ?"

"Min-Erva. What's your status ?"

"You were right sir. She knows when we come."

"So Vers is aware. Good...what about the others ?"

"It's just as you said. Earth's heroes are broken. They are either missing or have gone rouge."

"So it's just Vers against us ?"

"Yes."

"Good good...this is gonna be a lot of fun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

T'Challa watched the jet take off.

"Are you sure this was a good idea ?"

Bucky came and stood besides him.

"I do not think your friend will take no for an answer. It is better to keep a tab on him."

"Steve is not gonna stop."

"No he isn't, and we better make sure he doesn't do more damage. Now come, Shuri needs you to continue the progress."

Notes:

So Carol and Daisy have met, next chapter, they talk.

Min-Erva is alive ! oh and she wants revenge. Thought to make things clear, Thanos is the final villain, not the Kree. He's just gonna be a presence for most of the time, and make a big entrance at the final.

And what is T'Challa doing.....well i can say this. Steve did something stupid. Because his Steve.

Yeah that's a trend on this story.

Notes:

The Kree are coming. Most heroes are missing, and team cap has gone rouge !

The Earth is defenceless and our only hopes. Are two woman who’s world is broken at the moment.

Will Carol And Daisy be able to save us all ? Or will they fall ?

Series this work belongs to: