Actions

Work Header

internship lessons

Summary:

Momo and Itsuka work for Uwabami again, with the former assigned to a group of old men and the latter assigned to a group of little boys.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

When it comes time to do internships again, both Momo and Itsuka end up working with Uwabami. Though they would have enjoyed getting to see a little more action, their options are limited this time around, and the pro is eager to have both of them back, making it the easiest choice. The two of them arrive, and on their first day, she tells them that they are going to be splitting up, one working with a group of older men, while the other works with a group of young boys.

She does not give many details beyond that, which leaves the girls wondering what their jobs are going to be, but since they are not in any position to question it, they both just discuss the options so that they can decide who goes where. Itsuka thinks that she would be good at dealing with kids, so she prefers the group of young boys, and Momo is used to having to charm adults, with how high status her family is. The choice is easy enough, and so, they split up, sent off to the two locations that Uwabami directs them to.

Itsuka finds herself at a photo shoot, where she is supposed to take pictures with a group of boys. That seems easy enough, and about what she would expect from a job with Uwabami, so she is ready to pose with the kids. She is not sure what this has to do with anything, but since it’s her job, she is not going to complain about it.

At least, she thinks it is going to be easy, but it is not long before one of the boys gropes her, grabbing at her ass. She turns around, startled, but he tries to play innocent, and so, she tries to ignore it and get back to focusing on the task at hand. But then he grabs at her ass again, and while she is tying to catch him in the act, another grabs at her breasts.

Itsuka says, “Alright, that’s enough of that! Let’s just focus on the pictures, okay?” The boys laugh amongst themselves, but for a moment, they do act like they are going to behave. However, that really does not last very long, and then they are right back at it, groping at her and teasing at her, tugging at her costume and trying to get it off of her body. Itsuka has had about enough of this, not sure why they think they can get away with it, and definitely not sure why the photographers let them.

Someone else besides her should have to scold them, but it seems like she is the only one with any intention of doing so. She is quickly growing more frustrated with them, ready to throw in the towel and quit, but she reminds herself that she is here for a job, and that she has to be professional about things. Sighing, she decides that she can bear with it, just as long as she is always able to pull her costume back into place, and able to continue to pose for the pictures like she is supposed to.

It just keeps getting worse and worse, but she still does her best to ignore it, and does her best to be the perfect little hero, who tolerates everything and does her job like she is supposed to. At least, until the boys slowly start taking their pants off. Her eyes widen in surprise as each and every one of them reveals their erection to her, and she is not only shocked that they are doing that, but shocked that the staff is not doing anything to stop them, not even acting like they are doing anything strange. In fact, the photographers are still taking photos of this, as if this is completely natural, just another part of the shoot.

But the most surprising thing about all of this is the fact that it is turning her on.

Perhaps she realized it from the start, but just did not want to admit it. Having the boys groping at her helped get her excited, and now, having them all stripped down like this, it is easy for her to come to terms with the fact that she is getting excited by this. It is not what she came here for, or at least not what she thought she came here for, but watching the group of boys, closing in on her with their cocks exposed, hard just because of her, Itsuka knows that there is no denying that she is into this.

It does not make a bit of sense, but then, neither does the fact that the photographers are still taking pictures, or that they never did anything to stop the boys from taking things this far. It is obvious enough that this is something completely beyond what makes sense, and that means that trying to think it through is just a waste of time. It is far better to just go with things, to just act on instinct and let it all happen. She wants it, and that is all that really matters to her.

The boys all reach down to start touching themselves, and that gets her even more excited. She can’t help staring at them, switching between gazing at each of them as they all begin to work their hands up and down their small cocks. Itsuka feels as if she is starved for this, as if she has been starving for a long time and like she has no hope of ever being satisfied unless it is by these boys. She knows all at once what she wants to do, even what she is expected to do right now. Without needing anyone to tell her, she is ready to go along with this, certain that she is doing her job just right, well enough that Uwabami would be proud of her. Maybe she did not know what she was signing up for, but she is glad that she did it.

Itsuka reaches out two of her hands so that she can start jerking off two of the boys, letting them know that they do not have to do it themselves. As she works her hands up and down, keeping a firm grip on the boys, she keeps her mouth open, so that another can come up and start using her mouth as well. She is quick to wrap her lips around his cock and start sucking, before she begins bobbing her head on it, wanting to make sure that she gives him the best blow job that she can, all while still managing to focus on jerking off the others.

Each of the boys is happy to get the attention that they do, and those who she can’t take care of right now are fine to keep jerking themselves off while they watch her show. Everyone is enjoying themselves, and the staff could not be happier that things are going like this, snapping pictures as best as they can, trying to get the best possible pictures of this amateur hero debasing herself, willing letting this group of boys use her. The fact that they are young does not bother her as all, and that is something that is made clear from the pictures. Anyone who would look at them would be able to tell that she is loving every minute of this, that it is all completely genuine.

She begins switching off at some point, moving her hands and her mouth so that she is able to give each boy a turn with a different part of her, and invites more of the spectators in to join her. Itsuka wants to be able to suck on all of their cocks at least once, and will do anything to make sure that she is able to achieve that. It all comes completely naturally to her, once she allows herself to get lost in it, and the photos are sure to turn out wonderfully.

In the back of her mind, she remembers that she is being photographed right now, and wonders if that is something that she should worry about, before completely pushing it from her mind, deciding that she does not care at all, that this is part of her internship, so she might as well just enjoy it. Surely, Uwabami will be proud of her for everything that she has achieved here, for taking all of this in stride and managing to perfectly pull off everything that she has been encouraged to do.

The boys are getting more and more riled up, but they have all been instructed to do what they can to hold back, as much as they possibly can. She is supposed to be able to get all of them off at around the same time, so those who are too close step back so that she is not able to tease them closer, so that they can keep some control over themselves until it is time. Fortunately for them, she is able to get all of them there, able to keep working this further and further, until she is down on her knees in the middle of all of them, so eager that she is absolutely begging for it.

“Come on me, all of you come all over me,” she whimpers, her voice breaking from just how needy she is. Itsuka has completely succumbed to her most depraved lust, unable to hold any of this back, when she is already lost in the heat of the moment. This is just what the photographers need, to make sure that she finishes off the shoot in the perfect way, getting all of the pictures that they need. Just like that, she is ready for this, ready to accept it all, and the boys are all ready to give in.

Picture after picture is snapped, with Itsuka there in the middle of them all, tongue lolling out of her mouth. The boys are coming all over her, shooting their loads on her face and her breasts, and with the way her tongue is hanging out, she is even able to taste them, moaning in pure ecstasy all the way to the end. And all the while, more pictures are being snapped, the perfect collection being assembled, all thinks to Itsuka’s very willing participation.

~X~

While she is dealing with that, Momo is sent to the group of adults that she is supposed to spend her time with. Beyond just being adults, she discovers that this is a group of old men, but that does not change anything about her job. She is here to help them with…well, come to think of it, she does not actually know why Uwabami has sent her here.

Fortunately, one of the men is quick to fill her in on this, saying, “You’re going to show us how your Quirk works, while we get photos and footage of it. We know a little bit about how it works, so we know what to expect. You use bare skin to create items, correct?”

“That’s right,” Momo replies. Though it is a bit more complicated than that, she does not need to go into the finer details. Those things will not matter when they are recording the usage of her Quirk, after all. As they take pictures and film her, she can display her creation abilities. This should be easy for her, and she is pleased that she is at least able to do something this go around, even if it is not quite the grand heroism that she has always dreamed of.

Once things are underway, they start requesting things for her to make. There are a few items she has to refuse, and plenty that she has to consult her reference books for, but since they are all small, she is able to use the skin that her costume reveals without any real issue. At first, it is easy enough, but then, the requested items are getting bigger and bigger.

Momo has to do what she can to accommodate their requests, pulling the front of her costume open a bit more to make more room. She wants to turn around while doing something so revealing, but that would defeat the purpose of them taking pictures of her, and she knows that. She just has to keep doing it like this, reminding herself that this is official hero work that Uwabami sent her to do.

“That might be too big,” she says, after they have continued bombarding her with requests. “I would need a lot more to work with, or else my costume will get ripped.”

“You’re barely wearing anything at all,” one of the men points out. “You should just strip naked and keep going!”

“Wh…I can’t do that!” she protests, but the other start agreeing with him. They all want her to keep going, and she knows that she should, that she has to do what she is told. This is an official job, after all, and if it is all out of curiosity of her abilities, then she needs to push modesty to the side. That is easy enough to tell herself, but she is still just a little bit concerned about taking her clothes off in front of so many old men, as well as their cameras.

Steeling herself, she decides that she has to go through with it, as they keep pressuring her to do it. Taking her costume off does not take her very long at all, considering how little there is to it, and then she is naked. Like this, she can produce whatever items they want, but it quickly becomes clear that this is about more than just that. She knew that from the start, but still tried to ignore it, still tried to pretend that their intentions were based purely on their curiosity. Now, she knows better, but she does not want to stop.

The men are visibly hard, as they continue to take pictures of her doing her work. Momo knows better, and yet, she can’t stop herself from getting turned on as well. The more she does this, the more it effects everyone here, all of them rapidly getting too worked up to keep trying to withstand this.

“Come in closer, we need to get a better shot,” one of them says, noticing the way that she is panting, able to tell that she is pretty into this. She is unable to resist that, coming forward just as she has been told. He grabs hold of her once she is close enough, pulling her into a kiss, one that she can’t help but return, just going along with it at this point.

The others crowd in around her so that they can start touching her, groping at her breasts and moving to start rubbing at her pussy, the cameras still flashing, still recording all of this. Momo does not know how it has come to this, or why she is letting herself do this, but she tells herself that it is just part of the job, able to ignore just how much she enjoys it all the while.

From that point on, it is clear that they do not want to record her using her Quirk anymore; they want to record her doing all sorts of things. One of the men gets her down on her knees, so that he can film her from above, looking up at him and eager to take orders from him. She puts his cock between her breasts, squeezing them tight around him, so that she creates the perfect fit.

“There we go, just like that,” he urges her. Momo follows every direction that he gives her, so that she can start working up and down, slowly at first, but picking up the pace when he urges her to. She can tell that it feels good for him, and she can’t help getting excited as well, getting more into it by the moment, listening to him moan for her, and tell her just how good she is at this.

By now, there is no denying that she loves this, looking up at the camera with pure lust in her eyes, pushing him closer and closer to the edge, until he is unable to take it anymore, when he comes, it is a particularly good shot, because she has her tongue hanging out, gazing up at the camera as he gets his come all over her, coating her breasts as he finishes.

She does not have much of a chance to rest after that, because the other two men want to have their turn with her right away, so that they can film her as well. They move her so that she is down on all fours in between them, getting on either side of her. Momo looks up at the one in front of her just in time for him to push his cock in her face, demanding that she suck him off, something that she is completely eager to do by now. She wraps her lips around it, taking him just like this, and while she is getting into the swing of that, the other is ready to claim her pussy.

Pressing the tip of his cock up against it, he puts his hands on her hips, holding her steady as he begins to push into her. Her moan is muffled by the dick in her mouth, but it is still audible enough, making it clear that she is really enjoying herself right now, that she is so lost in her bliss that she can do nothing other than moan for them. Her excitement is evident in the recordings of her, showing that she is willingly going along with all of this, ready to take whatever the old men have to offer her.

Once she is fully from both ends, they are able to start fucking her, and just like that, she is more than willing to give herself over to these sensations. One fucks her face while the other fucks her pussy, and Momo closes her eyes, enjoying just how full she feels while these two old men use her. All of this is being recorded forever, and she could not care less about that, beyond wanting to make sure that she puts on a good show, the whole time that she is being fucked like this.

One of them is playing with her boobs now, as they bounce beneath her. Since she has her eyes closed, she can’t tell, but she really does not care either way, enjoying every second of this, loving how much they both seem to love her body. Harder and faster, they both get more and more carried away, slamming into her from either side, rocking her back and forth, and leaving her with her head spinning, helpless between the two of them.

When they both come, one by one, filling her pussy and making her swallow a load, taking it down her throat, Momo is not able to hold back her own pleasure either. It started out reluctant, with her clueless about what to do in this situation, but now, she is every bit as into it as they are, and she gives into her own orgasm with a moan, as happy as can be.

To finish things off, the three men want her on the floor, as they circle around her. Momo is left in the middle, watching them all as they jerk off, panting in anticipation. The camera is rolling, and without even being told, she knows what her lines are. She looks up at each of them in turn, whining, “Please, please, give me your come. I want you all to come all over me, please!”

The way she begs for it all, completely shameless, is just what they need for the ending, and just what they need to get themselves there. She continues to beg, saying, “Get it all over my face and my breasts! Please, please, I need it!” With the way she is begging them, her voice dripping with need, it is easy for them to all finish themselves off, shooting their loads all over her, all coming at nearly the same time.

While they do it, they make sure that the camera is zoomed in on her lustful expression, watching the way that she holds her tongue out, desperate to get as much as she can.

~X~

At the end of the day, Itsuka and Momo share their stories with each other, both having changed quite a bit in the course of the day. When they report it to Uwabami, she declares this a success, before asking if they want to work with her the next day.

“This time, I’d be working with your teachers. Would you like to join me?”

~X~

The next day in the teacher’s lounge, all three of them are enjoying their work quite a bit, completely caught up in just how fun it is. In such a short time, Uwabami has gotten Itsuka and Momo completely addicted to this kind of hero work, the sort that they never thought they would do, but the sort that they are definitely happy to be able to do, now that they know just how wonderful it is. They have been broken down and have given into pure lust, ready to serve any man that they might be asked to.

Today, each girl gets to fuck their homeroom teacher, something that their teachers have secretly fantasized about for sometime. While Momo is with Aizawa, Itsuka is with Vlad King, and both girls are giving into that lust so easily once again, heads spinning with it, the excitement so much more than they are able to handle. All the while, Uwabami watches them, proud of how far they have come in such a short amount of time. They are easily some of the best interns that she has ever had.

While Momo bounces on Aizawa’s lap, he has his hands groping at her breasts, bouncing along with each of her movements. At the same time, he leans in to press his lips to hers, the two of them eagerly making out with each other, moaning into one another’s mouths. His cock feels so good inside of her, and since Momo is used to dealing with more mature men now, she can handle Aizawa easily, as he is quite a bit younger than the men she fucked before.

At the same time, Itsuka is dealing with a little more than she is used to. Vlad King is a large man, and she only got to play with some young boys the day before, and even then, she did not go this far. However, she is enjoying this so much, not even remotely thrown by it, able to adapt to taking him with ease, letting him do what he will to her. He also wants to play with her breasts while he makes out with her, and so, she gives into that, loving this time that she gets to spend with her teacher.

And Uwabami is not just watching them with pride in her eyes. She is filming them, though the camera is going to be a little bit shaky, because while she holds it, she is getting fucked from behind by All Might. She gets to enjoy herself and do her part in serving a teacher of UA at the same time, and getting pounded like this is absolutely wonderful, leaving her moaning out enough that she knows it is going to interfere with the film a little bit. Somehow, she does not think that is going to be much of an issue; it will only add to it.

The two interns have learned many valuable lessons serving under Uwabami, and it seems obvious that they are going to continue to grow under her teachings.

Notes:

If you're interested in my writing updates, please join my discord server! https://discord.gg/xUrPXDH
I stream here, and the chat is locked when there isn't a stream going on, so for the most part, it's only posts that are updates from me

Series this work belongs to: