Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-07-24
Completed:
2021-08-19
Words:
4,999
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
13
Kudos:
65
Bookmarks:
14
Hits:
2,809

Todoroki's Shopping Spree (Sponsored by Endeavor's Wallet $$$)

Chapter 2: gifts

Summary:

more shopping, dabihawks, a threeway???

Chapter Text

Endeavor crushed a silly intern’s hand as he furiously texted Shoto…in all caps.

>DID YOU LIKE MY MEME?

> SHOOOOOOTOOOO!!! ANSWER ME!!

“Sir…” The intern gasped for air. “You’re…crushing…my…hand—”

Endeavor erupted into flames and smashed the intern’s phone. “Clean up this mess.” he huffed as he stormed into his office. Surely Fuyumi would help him force Shoto to reply. He began texting his daughter, only for her to not reply either. 

“SHOOOOTTOOOOOOOOOO!” he screamed. Everyone else in his office was used to his daily Shoto-related outburst. Shoto rarely graced him with a reply. He began crying, and the tears boiled immediately upon touching his cheeks. Shoto had even given him a hug last night! And now he was ignoring his father! Why was his life so difficult!

>DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEME?

~todoroki’s hot ride~

“It is illegal to use a credit card that does not belong to you!” Iida informed everyone. 

“Who the fuck even invited you???” Bakugo hissed.

“It’s okay.” Shoto told everyone. “It is my true rebellious phase.”

“Yasss! Get it Shoto!” Mina cheered from her spot on Denki’s lap. Shoto was basically driving a fancy soccer mom’s minivan. 

“How’d you get his credit cards?” Ochako asked.

“Don’t worry. It’s okay to max them out.” Shoto said as he veered into the shopping center parking lot. Cars wailed on their horns as he made the illegal turn. Iida also wailed. Deku fortunately couldn’t go anywhere as Bakugo had his leather boot firmly crushing him to the carpet. It was oddly hot. Fuck, everyone was going to see his boner the second they got out of the car. He quickly thought of the fact that All Mighto was probably signing the Declaration of Independence inside his mom’s vaginal walls right now, and he rapidly went limp. 

He sometimes wondered if his past OFA users could feel his embarrassing erections. But that was something to discuss on the astral plane for another time. He wasn’t about to ask All Mighto that question.

Shoto parked, scraping the car door against the car parked next to his as he slid out. Iida was trembling and sobbing about being a “respectful citizen,” Mina and Denki were excitedly skipping towards the mall, Momo who had been quiet up until now was following them, Kirishima was leaning against the car trying to look cool, and Bakugo had Deku tied to a leash. What the fuck? 

“Kacchan! What are you—”

Bakugo yanked the leash, causing Deku to choke. “Be a good boy!” he barked. “This is so you don’t get lost.” 

Speaking of the past OFA users—yeah their spirits were trying to actively off themselves.

Deku whined in embarrassment as Bakugo led him to the mall. This wasn’t such a good day so far. His dick was beginning to harden again, and he couldn’t believe Kacchan had unlocked yet another kink. 

“Kacchan!” he whined. “Where are we going? Shouldn’t we see where Shoto wants to go, I mean it is his birthday and he’s paying—or his dad is—but anyway, it doesn’t seem right that we’re—” he choked again as Bakugo yanked hard on the leash.

“STOP MUTTERING STUPID DEKU! He wants us to max out the credit cards!”

“Can…you at least unleash me…people are staring?” he whimpered.  “Fuck, is that Fat Gum?!”  Fat Gum was laughing and taking pictures of him. 

“KIRISHIMA KUN! HELP!” Deku screamed, grabbing the leash and trying to unhook himself. Was he really going to activate his quirk right now? The redhead began backing away, clearly not wanting to get caught in the crossfire.

“Kacchan...let’s save this for the bedroom…” Deku mumbled, finally freeing himself.

Tch. Fine, stupid coward.”

Deku sprinted as fast as possible inside the mall, ignoring the people laughing at him as he hastily wiped his tears. And even the damn heroes were taking pictures of him as he had a leash on! All Mighto was NEVER going to let this down once the photos leaked online.

Meanwhile, his friends were using Endeavor’s credit cards to purchase the most ridiculous items. Denki used the credit card to purchase $2,000 Big Time Rush tickets for one seat—in America— on his laptop and was now booking a flight. Shoto, oddly enough, was purchasing every single Endeavor merch available. 

“Todoroki-kunn~~~~~ why are you buying Endeavor’s merch?” Deku frowned.

“To burn.”

“…Ah.”

Shoto smiled again and handed Deku the bag. “Can you please hold this for me? I have more purchases to make.”

He came back later with five cats from a nearby shelter. One of them hissed in Deku’s face.

“Cats?!? Todoroki-kun…wait, isn’t that hissing cat Aizawa’s cat?”

“Would you like to hold it?”

The cat hissed and swiped a claw at Deku’s face.

“NO!”

“He just looks like Aizawa’s cat. Maybe they are siblings.” 

Speaking of siblings… 

“Dabi-kunnn~~~~!!! HOLD MY PURSE!” Hawks shoved his purse into Dabi’s horrifically burned chest.

“You’re insufferable, dumbass.” Dabi hissed. Dabi, however, was in fact gingerly holding the purse against his chest. 

Deku turned pale. He was frozen in place. So much for One for All. What the everloving fuck  were Dabi and Hawks doing in the mall?! And…so casually?!

“Brother. Dabi. No. Touya.” Todoroki offered him an Endeavor plush. “I am here to burn these.”

Dabi stared. And then stared at Deku. Deku was legitimately pissing his pants. There goes his All Mighto underwear. This, he found, was not a turn on for him.

One of Hawks’ feathers fluttered towards the Endeavor plush and picked it up. 

“Um…” Deku coughed. Awkwardly. “Shouldn’t you guys be doing…League of Villain…stuff?”

“I have a life outside of my job, thank you  Midoriya.” Dabi spat towards his face.

“Don’t be so rude Deku-kun.” Shoto chided, suddenly using his hero name.

WHY  are you on his side—I—Nevermind. Fuck.” 

“So cute~” Hawks said, holding the plush up to Dabi’s face. Dabi burned it to ash without hesitation, singing the ends of Hawks’ hair.

“Stalemate?” Shoto asked, handing over one of Endeavor’s credit cards to his eldest brother who was still in the top ten wanted criminals. The cats clinging to Todoroki mewed softly. 

“Ohhh~ shopping spree courtesy of Endeavor?” Hawks asked. He slipped an arm casually around Dabi’s waist. Deku would be genuinely surprised if Hawks wasn’t dead by midnight. “Think of all the fun ~toys~ we could purchase, babe!” A lone feather ruffled through Dabi’s hair. Deku was confused as to whether to find this interaction endearing or concerning. 

“Twenty-four hours.” Dabi said, accepting the credit card. He looked Shoto dead in the eyes and both Todorokis nodded. 

“Hurray!” Hawks clapped his hands. “Hurry, babe! Before the vibrating chicken eggs sell out~!”

Hawks!”   Dabi hissed, but his boyfriend—fuckboy—Deku truly didn’t know or understand, laughed and playfully tugged Dabi’s arm. Hawks dragged the embarrassed and (sexually) frustrated Dabi to the nearest sex shop. 

“That…” Deku turned towards Shoto. “…was strangely nice of Dabi. He didn’t try to murder you in the mall.”

“This is truly a birthday I will remember as one of my favorites.” Shoto was smiling—it was the most genuine positive emotion Deku has ever seen from him. Yes, he could definitely forget about All Mighto banging his mother today. Shoto turned to him. “Midoriya, what will you buy?”

Deku could feel his face going red. He’d forgotten about his crush on Shoto, and hell, his crush on Kacchan too. It’s been a minute since he’s seen them since those two actually graduated on time and worked at pro hero agencies. 

“Don’t you need to get cat food…?” 

Todoroki pointed to one of the bags Deku was holding. “I did.”

Deku nodded.

“Stupid Deku! You can’t think of one thing you need?” Bakugo barked.

Well…I should be nice and actually buy Shoto a gift. Something simple. Practical. What the hell does he even like!?  He hadn’t even known that he was a cat person until today! Maybe a shirt? No!!! Ugh. Now he’s been standing here staring into space, and apparently saying some of this under his breath because Bakugo whacked him on the back of the head again. Dammit, why do I have a hard-on again?!?

“Midoriya. Are you OK?” Shoto gestured to his crotch. 

“I’m— Shoto! ” Deku desperately covered his boner with his hands.

“No, I’m Shoto.”

Deku sighed. “That’s not what I…forget it. I’m going to…go to the bathroom. Stay here. Please don’t let Dabi kidnap you or something stupid.”

“No promises.” 

Deku sprinted as fast as possible to the nearest bakery. He can’t go wrong with cake, right?! Maybe…if sex isn’t completely off the table…he could try…

He decided to pick up a simple chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. There was a stupid picture of a smiling All Mighto on the cake, but at least Shoto respected the hero…somewhat.

Deku grimaced. His mom really needed to see other men, like oh maybe his REAL DAD… Ugh, where the fuck was he anyway? It was taking him like fifteen years to get one gallon of choccy milk. And they kept running out because All Mighto kept drinking them straight from the gallons. 

Deku walked back to Shoto, purposely ignoring the screams and cries of the sex shop owners who were currently being robbed by Dabi and Hawks, even though they had the fucking credit card to spend their precious toys on. That was some other hero’s shit to deal with, it was Deku’s day off. A day off with Shoto.

Shoto…he wondered if they could finally be on a first name basis.  Oh fuck, he was going to get hard again if he kept letting his mind wander into lewd territory.  

“Happy Birthday, Todoroki-kun.” Deku smiled warmly, placing the box of chocolate cake in his hands. “Enjoy!”

“Did you…just purchase this for me?”

“Uh…”

“Thank you, Midoriya. You are the only friend who purchased me a gift.”

Deku glared at Bakugo. And he was making him feel like shit?!?

Shoto opened his cake. “This is perfect, Midoriya. My mother never made me cakes. She…ah, would rub the burning candles in my wrists as if they were cigarettes, but alas…no cake.” 

“Do you…want to talk about it—?”

“No. Cut the damn cake.” 

Bakugo whipped out his butter knife and cut the cake frantically into clearly uneven slices. 

“Kacchan! It’s Shoto’s birthday, he gets the biggest slice!” 

“Shut the FUCK up or I’ll slap your face silly with my cock!” 

“You called me Shoto. Twice.” 

Deku didn’t know how to respond to either man. He decided this may be his one shot of having sex with Shoto tonight, so he didn’t want to ruin the day by getting in a fight with Bakugo again (and wear the leash again). 

“Y-yes…” Deku trembled. “I…like to think of you as more than a friend, Shoto.

Shoto blushed. “Midoriya…”

“This is adorable~!” Hawks squealed from behind Deku.

“GO AWAY!” Deku hissed like a snake. “THIS IS MY MOMENT!”

“Let me teach you how to flirt better!!!” Hawks whined. “You sound like you have the experience of a thirteen year old.”

“I don’t want to be here.” Dabi said, dangerously close to Hawks’ ear.

“What the fuck?!” Bakugo spat. “Why are you confessing publicly, stupid Deku? Stop it!” 

“Now, wait!” Hawks squeezed Dabi’s hand reassuringly. “Midoriyaaa, it seems someone is jealous!” A feather floated towards Bakugo.

“I’m going to kill you LIKE I KILLED BEST JEANIST!” Bakugo screamed. Passerbyers in the mall began fleeing the area. 

Dabi’s blue flames sparked. Yeah. Deku was pissing. Again. He was going to have to use Endeavor’s credit card to buy another pair of underpants. And regular pants.

“No need to fight!” Hawks stepped in between Dabi and Bakugo. “Twenty-four hours, remember? Then, you can rip each other 's throats out.”

“You were always a terrible hero, Hawks,” Deku grumbled. 

“Thanks <3 ~” Hawks cooed. “Anyway, why not connect…the triangle and have a…threesome?”  

Deku gasped. Shoto flushed. Bakugo’s jaw dropped.

“No one reads the room like Hawks~” Hawks said.

“Maybe…okay, maybe . Fuck it. Shoto, you want to rebel? Let’s fuck at the Endeavor Agency.” Deku grabbed both Shoto’s and Bakugo’s hands. “We’re gonna fuck all over it!”

Hawks squealed as if he was a proud momma hen. Which…kind of made sense since he was part-bird. Deku, Bakugo, and Shoto quickly ran off from the mall. They were definitely going to ditch their ex classmates for some alone time.

“Oh, Dabi~” Hawks cooed. “Remember when we went to your father’s agency for some alone time?”

“Don’t push it.” Dabi gritted his teeth. 

“I have an idea… ” Hawks whispered. “Since they will be clearly at the agency…It seems a certain apartment will be open for us~ ” Hawks sang.

Dabi grabbed onto Hawks shoulders and looked at him. “You want to fuck in one of their apartments?” 

“Midoriya lives with his mama still, so probably not there unless you’re into that…”

“…” Dabi tsked. “If All Mighto is there…”

“A foursome with Inko, All Mighto, and us?! I thought you’d never ask, babe!” Hawks pecked his cheek. 

~~inko is getting more action than her son~~