Actions

Work Header

Fuck Your Homophobic Boss's Daughter

Summary:

When Burnin discovers her boss is homophobic, she decides to stick it to him by fucking his daughter.

...Todoroki Fuyumi ends up being a lot more to handle than she expected.

Notes:

This is a hot mess of crack, smut, people making bad choices, and projecting wild characterizations onto minor side characters.

Also lowkey the only reason I even thought of this ship existing was this fanart so give that artist some love.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Chapter 1: Fuck with her using pro-hero grade handcuffs

Chapter Text

“So I’m sitting there, titties out, ready for her to go down on me, when her phone goes off-”

“Burnin…” Kido, one of her fellow sidekicks, groaned.

“-And you would think that you would ignore that during a hookup, but she literally dives for her pants on the floor-”

Onima, another sidekick, put his coffee on his agency desk with a sigh as she continued to regale them with tales of last weekend.

“-because it turns out she’d been fighting with her girlfriend and waiting for a call from her, isn’t that crazy?”

“Should we really be talking about this here?” Kido asked with his shoulders raised.

Moe waved a hand dismissively. “Who the fuck even comes into the Endeavor agency on a Tuesday morning? It’s a slow day, and I’ve got my face to the entrance. I’ll stop if any guests come in! Anyways…”

Neither of her companions seemed convinced, but they continued to listen, facing away from the door and towards the interior of the agency. She loved these slow times, with no crimes or disasters to address, when she could just gossip with her coworkers.

“So she literally left me, butt-naked, on my bed while she ran to go make up with her girlfriend!”

For some reason, Onima’s eyes widened and he started to make a big ‘X’ motion with his arms. Moe laughed; Onima was sometimes so shy about this sort of thing.

“I’m so horny, when am I gonna find a woman to satisfy me? Preferably one who’s actually single?”

Kido was also starting to get agitated, shaking his head at Moe and glancing behind her.

“There are so many hot women out there, but why is it so hard to find a girl who will actually hook up with me? Is the problem me? Am I too horny? Do I just always choose the wrong kind of woman to fuck?”

“Burnin.”

That voice came from behind her. And it was not Onima or Kido.

She kept her smile plastered on, even as it dawned on her that she fucked up. Telling her fellow sidekicks about her desperate desire to fuck was one thing… but her boss overhearing it was another.

She spun around, “Endeavor! What brings you down here!”

It couldn’t have been an emergency, otherwise the alarm would have gone off and everyone would have been heading out already. On the other hand, it’s not like Endeavor came down often for social calls.

Endeavor stared down at her with a crinkled nose, clearly uncomfortable with what he overheard. “…I just wanted to alert you three that I’m expecting a delivery. If a woman who has white hair with red flecks comes by, let her in.”

“Yes, sir!” Kido agreed with a salute.

He glanced over to Kido’s overly enthusiastic response, giving it a nod, and turned as if to go.

But with a pause, he turned back again. “And Burnin…”

She stood with her back straight, maintaining her smile in the hope she wouldn’t be in any trouble.

“I don’t like to interfere in my subordinates personal lives, but keep in mind that your actions reflect upon this whole agency. I would recommend you cease such… loose behavior, or at the very least do such things with men.”

Before she finished processing his words, Endeavor marched away, presumably returning to his office upstairs.

She gaped after him. Had she heard him right? She glanced between the other two sidekicks, who wore similarly stunned expressions.

Onima was the first to recover. “Is Endeavor… homophobic?”

“He is on the older side,” Kido said with tense shoulders, “He’s from a different time when uh, different things were and weren’t acceptable. I’m sure he didn’t mean to be hurtful.”

Now that she had some time to fully comprehend what had just happened, Moe was feeling notably less charitable. “There are people Endeavor’s age who aren’t homophobic. That prejudice is all his.”

She couldn’t see Kido’s expression through his bandages, but she heard him gulp. “Are you gonna confront him?”

Moe tapped a finger against her desk, thinking. “Even if I’m stupid enough to shout about my hookups at work, I’m at least smart enough to avoid directly fighting a boss who’s also one of the top pro-heroes.”

Kido’s shoulders lowered with a sigh of relief.

“But I want to do something,” Moe continued with a scheming smirk, “I don’t take insult lying down either.”

Kido wrung his hands together. “Please don’t get into too much trouble…”

Moe laughed and slapped his back. “Aw, you worried about me?”

“You do have a way of getting yourself into a mess. And this smells like it could become a big mess if you pursue it.”

Onima gave Kido a gentler pat on the back. “Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. What would she even do?”

As much as Moe hated to admit it, she didn’t have any ideas yet. She wasn’t even sure what she wanted. To change Endeavor’s mind? Get him in trouble? Annoy him? She at least wanted some sort of vengeance for his rude words.

But how could a sidekick like her stick it to her boss? Although she’d gotten adept at working with him, he was still a giant with no weaknesses as far as she knew.

The door to the agency opened.

In walked a woman with a hat, sweater, and jeans. In her hand was a wrapped shape that looked distinctly like a bento box. When she came inside, she politely removed the hat to reveal white hair with red specks. Behind the glasses were warm gray eyes with long lower lashes, which crinkled as the woman smiled at her.

“Hello, you guys are the Flaming Sidekickers, right?”

“That’s us!” Moe confirmed.

Taking several steps forward, the woman placed the wrapped box right on Moe’s desk. “I apologize for disturbing you guys at work, but my father said you guys could take this up to his office.”

“Your father?”

“Oh, I should have introduced myself!” The woman exclaimed, “I’m Endeavor’s daughter, Todoroki Fuyumi, it’s lovely to meet all of you.”

As the other sidekicks introduced themselves, something clicked in Moe’s brain. She looked Todoroki Fuyumi up and down. Though she wasn’t Moe’s usual sporty type, she certainly wasn’t unattractive. She looked to be in her twenties at least, close to Moe’s age. And the way she smiled and warmly greeted the three of them boded well for her personality.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you,” Moe returned, leaning forward with a smile, “I’m Burnin, but you can call me Moe."

She demured, “I couldn’t, you’re a pro-hero and I’m just a civilian-”

“Nonsense! Of course I’d want to be on good terms with my boss’s family, I insist you call me Moe, Todoroki.”

She hesitated a moment, but seemed to relax and the friendliness. “Well then, Moe, you should call me Fuyumi, so you don’t confuse my father. He’s a Todoroki too, after all.”

Moe grinned; first name basis. “Well then, Fuyumi, you should feel free to come by any time. Not just to deliver…?”

“His lunch,” Fuyumi explained, “He forgot it while running out the door this morning. I told him I’d swing by during my lunch break and drop it off, although…” She glanced at the wall behind her, where there was a clock, “I should probably hurry back.”

“You work?” Moe asked.

“I’m a teacher.”

Moe leaned on her elbows and twirled some of her flaming hair around a finger. “Wow, a teacher? That’s super cool, I’ve always been curious what teaching is like.”

Fuyumi laughed. “Much less exciting than saving Japan, I’m sure.”

“I’m sure you’re a hero to those kids.”

“You’re too kind,” Fuyumi returned with a smile, “But speaking of, I really must get going before class starts.”

“It was wonderful to meet you, come by any time,” Moe told her.

“I hope dad doesn’t forget his lunch again, but thank you for being so welcoming!”

Fuyumi left with a wave and a warm smile.

Moe herself couldn’t stop smiling. She had an idea. It was either a genius plan, or would lead to one of her biggest disasters.

“Oh no,” Onima groaned at her expression, “That’s never a good look.”

“I’m going to fuck Endeavor’s daughter.”

Kido sputtered. “Burnin, no!”

“Burnin yes!” She cackled. “Two birds with one stone… I finally break this dry spell, and I get revenge on Endeavor for his homophobic comment. There’s literally no way this can go wrong.”

“I can think of several dozen ways this could go wrong, just off the top of my head-”

The alarm went off, indicating there was an emergency. No more time to argue.

 


 

As convenient as it would be if Endeavor forgot his lunch and Fuyumi came by again, Moe knew better than to rely on fate for this sort of thing.

Luckily, as a sidekick to one of the top agencies in the country, she had plenty of resources she could access.

Finding Fuyumi’s school and giving the administration an offer to have pro-heroes come visit the kids was easy as lighting a match.

“What a crazy coincidence!” Moe exclaimed when she saw Fuyumi. “This is the school you work?”

Fuyumi clapped her hands together. “Yes! I didn’t expect to see you during work! I suppose it’s only fair that since I saw you at work, you get to see me at my work too!”

Though Moe did end up having to actually do her job (AKA entertaining the kids and answering their questions about pro-hero work and sidekicking) she took every scrap of downtime she could maneuver to talk to Fuyumi.

Fuyumi was friendly, perhaps a little quick to deflect compliments, but she giggled at all of Moe’s jokes. That had to be a good sign, right?

Perhaps she should have been paying more attention to the kids, as she didn’t even notice one had grabbed her fire extinguisher until Fuyumi’s head snapped towards the child.

“Shiho, no, put that down. It is not a toy.”

Although she should have been watching her tools more carefully, it was a nice bonus to see Fuyumi put on a more stern persona with the children sometimes.

In spite of the initial authoritative tone, Fuyumi was quick to get down on the child’s level and speak more softly to her. “That’s an important tool for Burnin to use. I’m not mad at you; it’s normal to be curious about new things, but I also want to keep you safe. If there was an emergency, and you had it instead of her, you could make it difficult for her to protect all of us. Do you see why it’s dangerous?”

The child nodded, shifting on her feet, and handed the extinguisher back.

At the end of the event, she leaned close to Fuyumi, so no students or teachers would hear. “It was great talking to you… Would you be interested in continuing our conversation later?”

Fuyumi blinked at her. “Like… hanging out or something?”

“Or something,” Moe said vaguely.

There was a moment of… something that passed over Fuyumi’s eyes. Hesitance? Suspicion? Moe may have imagined as it, as a moment later Fuyumi was pulling out her phone with a smile. “I’d love to, can I get your number?”

 


 

“This is, uh, fancier than I expected,” Fuyumi commented as they took their seats at the restaurant.

“Order whatever you want,” Moe told her, “I’m paying.”

“Oh no, I couldn’t possibly impose-”

“I insist,” Moe told her, putting a hand out to rest over Fuyumi’s, “I’m the one who invited you, after all. And you’re already giving me the gift of your company.”

Fuyumi’s cheeks grew pink, and the tips of her ears… froze?

“Are you-?”

“I’m fine!” Fuyumi exclaimed, brushing her hands over her ears to flick off the melting droplets of ice.

Moe realized Fuyumi was flustered, and it was adorable. Had she iced herself to avoid blushing too much? Moe didn’t normally go for the gentle, good-girl type, but seeing Fuyumi be all embarrassed at the littlest compliment had Moe reconsidering. Her imagination was already hopping to the bedroom, imagining Fuyumi all sprawled out on the bed, shyly letting Moe look and touch as she liked. She seemed like a bit of a vanilla lover, but her people-pleasing quality made Moe suspect she’d likely be on the submissive side. The opposite of her domineering father.

She almost chuckled when she remembered the whole point of this seduction. Fucking Endeavor’s daughter. The thought of corrupting his innocent daughter had her almost licking her lips. If Endeavor was really worried about her sexual proclivities, she would go ahead and give him something to worry about.

“-order?” Fuyumi’s voice filtered into Moe’s daydream.

“Huh?” She had to focus, she wasn’t in the bedroom… yet.

“I said, did you decide what to order?”

“Oh. Not yet…”

 


 

One delicious meal and several glasses of wine later, the conversation was flowing easily.

“...But Natsuo’s off to college now, and he’s been so busy, he barely comes by to visit! Like, the train ride’s not even that long! He could come by basically any weekend without too much trouble.”

“Mmhmm,” Moe agreed with her, encouraging her to continue.

“I’m sorry if I seem too pushy on this, but I think it’s important for family to stick together. If one of us has a problem or is struggling, I think it’s the job of family to work through it together.”

Moe did not feel quite so passionately about her own family, but to each their own. “Yeah that makes sense.”

“Ugh, stop me, I’ve been talking so long, we’re almost back to the station and I’ve dominated the conversation, I don’t want to end the evening on my complaints.”

This was the perfect opportunity to seal the deal. “Come on, the night’s still young! We could do something else.”

Fuyumi giggled, swaying just a smidgen from drunkenness. “Like what?”

Moe leaned, pretending to be drunker than she was in order to grab Fuyumi for balance, though she carefully avoided pressing her hair too close. Having hair that was constantly on fire meant maintaining a little caution when it came to where she put her head. “I don’t know… I have a movie I’ve been meaning to watch…”

“What theater?”

Moe was now holding Fuyumi’s arm fully, and pressed her body against it as she told her, “I was actually thinking we could watch it at my place.”

Fuyumi looked up at her, an almost blank expression on her face. It caused the smallest spike of nerves; had Moe been too forward? But Fuyumi’s lips turned up, and she nodded. “Why not?”

 


 

“Moe?”

“Yes Fuyumi?”

“Is there a particular reason you’re selecting a lesbian film?”

Moe grinned. They were on her couch, with Moe’s arm wrapped around Fuyumi’s shoulder. She leaned in close to Fuyumi, leaving barely any space between their faces. “Is there a reason you knew it was a lesbian film?”

It wasn’t obvious from the cover image or title, although one could predict it from the preview. But Moe hadn’t even clicked on the preview, and Fuyumi still caught it. This might be even easier than Moe expected.

Fuyumi put a hand on Moe’s thigh. “You didn’t really invite me over for a movie, did you?”

Clever girl.

Moe rewarded her quick uptake with a kiss. She was surprised by how cold Fuyumi’s lips were. Was that a side effect of her quirk?

Fuyumi made a little “mmph!” of surprise, but relaxed as Moe continued to kiss her. She found herself bumping into Fuyumi’s glasses, so she plucked them off her face and put them on a side table. She started with some closed-mouth sliding of their lips, but soon found herself getting hungrier. Fuyumi was just so nicely pliant beneath her, leaning up into the kiss as Moe pressed forward, almost pinning Fuyumi to the couch, that Moe couldn’t help but want to push her further.

“Ah!” Fuyumi exclaimed as Burnin put a hand behind her back, pulling her up into their most searing kiss yet.

As it deepened, Burnin’s hand on Fuyumi’s back slipped lower, finding the bottom of her sweater and starting to push it up.

Fuyumi pulled back, face red, grabbing Burnin’s hand with her own to pause it. “O-Only if you take yours off, too.”

Burnin grinned, and obliged with a dramatic flair. She flung her shirt across the room; there’s no way she would need it the rest of the night. She proudly bared her chest, with the nice white lacy bra she had specifically put on before they went to dinner, just in case things worked out like this.

When she looked back down at Fuyumi, she discovered Fuyumi had a nice bra too, a red mesh number with some delicate embroidery. Definitely not the kind of thing you wore without a reason.

She ran her hands along the mesh, so thin that Fuyumi took in a sharp breath when she ran over the nipple. She gave Fuyumi a mock-scandalized look. “Were you expecting this?”

“I had my suspicions,” Fuyumi confessed, then clearly looked over Moe’s choice in underwear, “It’s clear you had plans from the start.”

“Guilty as charged! You’re just too cute, I can’t help myself.”

Fuyumi stiffened a moment, then laughed. “Sure, if you say so.”

Moe started to lower again, intending to catch Fuyumi in another kiss, but for some reason Fuyumi pushed her up.

“Can we… try something?”

Moe looked at Fuyumi, who looked just a little nervous. “Sure!”

“I should probably confess that my tastes are a little… unconventional.”

Moe straightened up. She though Endeavor’s daughter would be an innocent little thing… but they say it’s the quiet ones that are the kinkiest, right?

“Do you have a chair? Like, a kitchen chair or something?”

Moe jumped up to go and get a chair from the kitchen. It was a basic wooden chair with several slats of wood for the back. It was ugly, but probably sturdy enough for whatever Fuyumi wanted to try. Her imagination was running wild, imagining all sorts of possible positions the chair could facilitate.

While she got the piece of furniture, Fuyumi had gone and picked up her bag from the entrance, and was opening it up. “Take a seat, please.”

Eager to do whatever Fuyumi wanted, Moe sat down, though she still wasn’t certain what was going to happen. Fuyumi was behind her, and grabbed her hand.

“Would you be okay with a little restraint?”

Burnin gulped. “Yes?”

She could hear the smile on Fuyumi’s face. “Good girl.”

What the fuck was that and why did it bring a flush to Moe’s face?

While she was distracted with processing how a little praise got her hot and bothered, she felt something firm close over her left wrist. Fuyumi then pulled both wrists up, bringing them behind her head, and then clicked the restraint over her right wrist as well. Experimentally, Moe tugged at it, but discovered that Fuyumi had looped the restraint through a slat at the top of the chair back to keep her arms up.

“Ooh,” Moe tried to take control, “What are you planning?”

Fuyumi walked around to the front, holding two very familiar handcuffs…

She stared a moment as Fuyumi got down on her knees, bringing the first one around Moe’s ankle before pulling it against the chair leg and attaching the other loop to the chair.

“Wait, aren’t those pro-hero grade handcuffs?” Moe finally recognized them.

Fuyumi clicked the other set in place, fully securing both of Moe’s legs. “I… borrowed them from my father,” She admitted, a little coy.

Moe could hear her own blood pounding in her ears. Did she really steal actual pro-hero handcuffs to use on Moe? Her legs couldn’t even close fully, and her skirt was short enough that if Fuyumi looked up right now from her spot on the ground she could probably see the lace panties Moe put on for the occasion that matched her bra.

Her mouth was suddenly very, very dry. Moe usually didn’t get tied up; if her hookups recognized her as a pro-hero, they sometimes requested some sort of ‘rescue’ roleplay that involved restraints, but never something like this. She was supposed to take charge when helping people, and she had never shied away from taking charge in the bedroom too. This new situation though, being forcibly held back like this, with restraints she knew she could not break, had her biting her lip in anticipation. What exactly was Fuyumi going to do with her? How would she take advantage of her helpless state? What kind of hot and depraved things did she want to do to her?

She licked her lips and closed her eyes, hoping for a kiss to start things off.

But it didn’t come.

In fact, nothing came.

She blinked her eyes open, wondering what was going on. Across from her, Fuyumi sat on her couch, arms and legs crossed. She had her glasses back on. Her hesitant, shy demeanor from before was gone. “I think we’re in the perfect position for a discussion now.”

There was something oddly cold in Fuyumi’s voice. Moe squirmed a bit, wondering if this was part of Fuyumi’s fantasy. “Discussion about w-what?”

“What exactly you’re trying to do by seducing me.”

She forced out a laugh. “Uh, obviously I just think you’re hot-”

“You think I’m an idiot? I know someone like you wouldn’t be interested in someone like me without a reason. And I’m pretty certain your reason is related to Endeavor.” Despite the incendiary words, Fuyumi’s tone was almost flat.

Moe’s blood ran cold. “Uh…”

“I’ve been Endeavor’s daughter for over two decades. You think you’re the first person to try getting close to me with ulterior motives? As if you would ‘coincidentally’ have a meet and greet at my school a week after we met. I talked to the administrators, I know you specifically offered.”

Fuyumi got up. Marched over, loomed over her while Moe tested the restraints again, double-checking and unfortunately confirming that yes, these were pro-hero grade cuffs, and there was no way she was getting out. It seemed all of Fuyumi’s pretenses had been dropped, leaving nothing but this icy, emotionless woman to interrogate Moe.

“But there are many schools in Japan, so how did you figure out which one I worked at? Or was it a lucky guess?”

There was a moment of silence where Fuyumi stared that Moe realized she wanted a response. Moe didn’t know how to respond, she hadn’t prepared for that since she didn’t expect to be caught. She bowed her head and muttered, “Um, lucky guess?”

There was a sudden tug on the back of her head, and she realized Fuyumi had pulled her hair. “Face me when you talk.”

Panic rose in Moe’s gut. “My hair- You shouldn’t-!”

Fuyumi tilted her head, confused, but did not let go of the hair, even as Moe tried to shake her head out of the grip to avoid burning Fuyumi’s hand. Fuyumi let go for a moment, but only to get a tighter grip at the base of her hair. She used it to maneuver Moe’s face, making her face her squarely. “You think I’m afraid of a little fire? Half of my family has fire quirks, and part of my quirk makes me basically immune.”

Moe blinked, eyes fluttering as Fuyumi’s grip loosened and threaded through her hair. No one had ever done that to her before, as it was too dangerous to do so. It felt strange and… nice, despite the perilous situation.

“I’m going to ask you again, and I want you to face me when you answer: How did you figure out what school I worked at?”

It was hard to confess; Moe was realizing now that she had to say it out loud that it was a little creepy and stalker-ish to have found Fuyumi’s school without her permission. But she was completely at this woman’s mercy, and she had a feeling she already knew the answer and would not be pleased at a lie. “We have databases, to help track civilians, so I made a request for your information. I- I claimed you were a witness, and I needed to contact you.”

She sighed. “I’m disappointed in you. Using your position of authority to track me down? Not very heroic. You could have asked, you know.”

Shame, hot and heavy, rose up in Moe’s throat. She didn’t like having to confront her less-than-ethical behavior like this, in front of the victim in question. Even if Moe was starting to feel like more of a victim herself in this position.

“I told you before how much I value family, didn’t I?” Fuyumi said.

Moe nodded, almost afraid of speaking out of term.

“Well it’s because everything that happens to one member affects the whole family. Endeavor being a well-known figure affects all of us… and our relative weakness affects him. Do you know how terrible it would be if me or one of my siblings was taken hostage by villains?”

“Terrible,” Moe automatically agreed.

“Well, who knows? I’ve managed to avoid it so far by not trusting every person who’s friendly or offers me a drink. Especially if I know they know I’m related to Endeavor, like you did upon our very first meeting.”

Moe shifted in her chair, uncomfortable, but it just made Fuyumi grab hold of her hair again to keep her in place.

“I bet you thought you were so clever. That I was all soft and gentle, sweet and naive. I don’t blame you for the mistake, that’s exactly how I like to present myself. I’m a filial daughter, a reliable older sister, and an easy date. I do truly want to be all those things, and I’ve mastered their mannerisms.”

Since Moe had stilled again, Fuyumi let go of her hair, and once again ran her fingers through it like she was petting a cat. Moe hated how good it felt to finally have someone delicately stroking the most dangerous part of her body like it was nothing.

“It comes in handy, when meeting people like you. You let down your guard so quickly, assuming I’m an easy mark. But now that I have you where I want you, I don’t need to put on that act any more. Deep down, I’m an ice-cold bitch who will do anything to protect her family.”

Moe gulped. “Anything?”

Fuyumi let out a huff of laughter, sharp and short. “Let’s get down to business, shall we?”

Hands out of the hair. Moe felt a sense of foreboding as Fuyumi settled behind her, hands on the back of the chair. She couldn’t turn around to properly face Fuyumi like this, but she felt Fuyumi’s breath in her ear as she spoke.

“Some people get close to me with villainous intentions, hoping to take me hostage or discover Endeavor’s weaknesses through me. I’d like to charitably believe Endeavor’s own sidekick would not be a villain in disguise.”

“I would never be a villain!” Moe confirmed, praying Fuyumi would not treat her like one.

Fuyumi let out another short huff of laughter, and patted Moe’s cheek. Moe felt another wave of helplessness at the realization Fuyumi could just do that, touch and grab her however she liked without Moe being able to even try to swat her away.

“Usually if they’re not villains, the people who approach me are zealous fans of Endeavor, who hope getting close to me means they’ll get to meet their idol.”

“I’m not a fangirl, either!”

Fuyumi snorted. “No, Endeavor’s sidekick has plenty of opportunities to see him, so that doesn’t make sense either. So here’s what I think…”

She took a step back, and pulled the back of the chair so it started to tip. Instinctively, Moe tried to swing out her limbs to catch herself and balance, but the attempt was useless due to the handcuffs. Her stomach lurched as she was in freefall, only to barely be held up by Fuyumi’s hand on the back of the chair, keeping her at a perilous angle, threatening to drop her fully if she misbehaved.

Trying to kick out her legs made her hips wiggle, and she realized her underwear was awfully wet from being held in controlled peril like this. She was glad Fuyumi was behind her, since if she was in front with Moe at this angle she would be able to see the darkening spot against the fabric.

In this position, Moe could look up and see Fuyumi’s face looming over her, expressionless, as she spoke, “You think if you’re dating your boss’s daughter, that means you can get some sort of favor. I don’t know if you’re in trouble at work, trying to get out of something, or if you’re hoping to get ahead with a promotion, but either way it’s a disingenuous way to deal with your workplace politics.”

Moe hated to tell Fuyumi she was wrong while held like this, but… “That’s not it either.”

Fuyumi’s brow furrowed, the first expression of uncertainty since the personality switch was pulled with Moe’s restraint. She stared at Moe’s face for two, three seconds before making a demand: “Explain.”

It was hard to speak under Fuyumi’s relentless gaze, but Moe did her best. “I-I just want revenge on Endeavor!”

Wrong answer. Very bad phrasing it retrospect. She regretted the words as soon as they came out of her mouth. Fuyumi dropped the chair, and although it had been from a low angle it still was an unpleasant jostle when Moe hit the ground.

Fuyumi came up along the side and put a foot on Moe’s chest. Her breasts were starting to spill out of her bra at the flat angle, and she found it hard to breath as Fuyumi pressed her foot between them. “So you are a villain.”

“No!” Moe gasped out, “Not- not a villain, I swear-!”

Slowly, Fuyumi lifted her foot just enough to ease the pressure, letting Moe breath, while keeping it against her. Reminding her that she would crush her ribs if she said the wrong thing.

She rushed to explain, “I just- The other day, I was talking about uh… being like, you know, a lesbian and whatnot, but Endeavor overheard and said some… some like, homophobic stuff, so I was like ‘ugh that’s shitty but what can I do when he’s my boss’ and then you walked in…”

Fuyumi took a deep breath. “So you decided to fuck his daughter. As ‘revenge’.”

Moe nodded vigorously, hoping that with her honesty Fuyumi might have mercy on her.

Silently, Fuyumi moved her foot, sliding it down Moe’s stomach. She felt shivers of anticipation at the movement, not sure if she was going to be punished or rewarded. The foot ended up between her legs, just a hair’s breadth away from touching her, and in spite of everything Moe had the horny hope that she was about to get a reward…

The foot pressed onto the seat of the chair, forcing it back up so Moe was sitting up again. The sudden movement had her reeling, was this good or bad? She was now closer to Fuyumi’s height, but still trapped.

“As far as motivations go, not the worst I’ve encountered,” Fuyumi admitted, “Unfortunately, I still think it’s terribly rude.”

When Fuyumi punishingly pulled on Moe’s hair again, Moe couldn’t hold back anymore. She let out a noise somewhere between a whine and a moan, desperate and breathy from someone grabbing at her where no one else was able to.

Fuyumi stopped pulling immediately, and Moe felt her face turn crimson.

“...Are you getting off on this?” Fuyumi asked slowly, like she didn’t quite believe it.

Moe swallowed hard before she responded. “People don’t usually touch my hair. And you’re being all… intense and stuff, and with both our shirts off… You’re being so hot, I know this started as revenge against Endeavor, but after seeing this side of you, I’d do about anything to fuck you.”

There was a moment of processing, and Fuyumi’s grip tightened, not helping the situation at all. “You’re lying.”

“Fuyumi I swear I’m not, I’m so turned on I’m literally soaking right now.”

The hand left her hair, and went down to flip up Moe’s skirt. Fuyumi stared at the wet spot against the fabric while Moe continued to blush, trying to avoid the urge to buck up and beg for Fuyumi to touch her again.

Unfortunately, Fuyumi put the skirt back down. “You’re attracted to me? When I’m being like this?”

Moe nodded vigorously. “Would you-?”

“I’m not going to fuck you,” Fuyumi told her sternly, “You’ve been a very bad girl.”

Moe did her very best to hold back from whimpering.

Apparently it still showed in her face, as Fuyumi said, “You like being criticized?”

Although Moe did not expect to… “I like it when you do it.”

Fuyumi turned away. “You’re a pervert. I’m trying to punish you for trying to trick me.”

“Then punish me,” Moe shamelessly begged.

Fuyumi didn’t even have the mercy to act scandalized, just continued with her usual cold tone, “You’re disturbed. I can’t believe you’re falling apart like this when I’m not even trying. Have you even reflected on how inappropriate you’ve been? How you were trying to take advantage of me when I played naive? Or have you been having dirty thoughts this whole time?”

“I’m sorry.” Moe’s voice sounded high.

“At any point in this revenge plot, did you stop to think about my feelings on the matter? I am aware of my father’s old fashioned values, but as I’ve said, I play my role flawlessly. I’m not interested in jeopardizing my position in our family for the sake of my sexuality.”

Despite Fuyumi’s lack of emotional affect when saying the words, Moe felt a twinge of injustice at the situation. Was she really saying that she’d rather stay in the closet forever than let her father see her true self?

Moe was a little recovered now, and being upright again made her bold. “So what? You love him enough to put in all this work playing a part, but you don’t think he’ll love you enough to work through his homophobia for you?”

That accusation made Fuyumi freeze entirely. Her body went tight, fists clenched, like a bow string about to snap. The deep breaths that followed were long and slow, and Moe could practically hear her counting the seconds of each breath in her head. Moe waited silently, knowing she had fucked up again, but not sure what the consequence would be.

For some reason, she was waiting with bated breath for those consequences.

Finally, Fuyumi seemed to have gained a hold of herself. She went to the couch and pulled on the sweater she had shed earlier. After that, she got on the ground and started to undo the cuffs on Moe’s ankles.

Moe blinked at her. “...Fuyumi?”

She refused to look at Moe, even when she got up and undid the cuffs on Moe’s wrists. “We’re done here.”

Moe moved very slowly, stretching out her joints, and trying not to make any sudden moves in front of Fuyumi while she seemed to be in such a dark state. “Like, fully done, or…?”

With a deadpan stare, Fuyumi said, “We are not fucking.”

She knew it had been unlikely, but Moe was still crushed at the discovery. Meanwhile, Fuyumi was putting her shoes on at the door.

“Don’t expect me to play along with you anymore. It’s work to be as nice as I am, and I’m done putting in effort for someone as rude as you. Goodbye.”

Fuyumi closed the door behind her. Moe was surprised at the control; she didn’t even slam it.

She almost wanted to give chase, but she was still topless and sore from being in the same position for so long. So she stared at the door, heart doing flips.

Her original plan was a bust. Fuyumi was a lot more than she appeared to be, and saw right through her attempts at scheming.

But her head was still spinning through everything that happened. That sudden personality shift, from the epitome of warmth and friendliness to the cold and calculating woman hiding underneath. The effortless power play. The way her hands felt in her hair…

Moe realized she was rubbing her thighs together, craving some friction. She was definitely masturbating once she got a glass of water and went to bed. Even if Fuyumi left without indulging her, she had plenty of material to enjoy herself tonight.

She was so turned on, without even being directly stimulated, that it was absurd. Moe knew it was unintentional… but she was undeniably hot. There was also a strange feeling in her gut remembering Fuyumi’s disbelief. Like Fuyumi couldn’t imagine someone being legitimately attracted to her smoking bod and icy demeanor. Moe was plenty proof that Fuyumi was appealing as she was.

The plan would need some adjustment, but she wasn’t giving up. She still wanted revenge on Endeavor… but now she had another very, very strong motivator: Getting to fuck the most irresistible woman she’d ever met.