Actions

Work Header

Breaking Twilight

Chapter 2

Notes:

I hope this chapter meets up with everyone's expectations. Enjoy! I know I did writing it.

Chapter Text

Bella looked around the half-finished bedroom, happy with her progress. At least she completely finished her heat nest. That was of utmost importance, her bedroom just had to take a back seat. So, she was happy with her progress and noting the time she grabbed her pajamas and headed to the bathroom on the second floor.

She just hoped her pack would love what she did with her nest, she had a feeling she’d know soon enough since she could feel them getting closer. They were only a day or two away from her now and thankfully the closer they got the less nervous she got though on the other hand the longer it took Victoria to get rid of the two assholes she got more nervous.

Deep down in her soul, Bella just knew that her Vic was part of her pack. And even with the little time she got to spend with the experts in Seattle, they said the same thing. That the pull was telling her that Victoria was a part of her pack, but she wouldn’t be a full part until she presented. And that’s one area that frustrated Bella, because it wasn’t like she could tell them that her Vic was a vampire.

And while Bella believed it was possible for the redhead to present though that same vampire swore up and down that it’s impossible for vampires to present. Bella had a feeling that that particular bone of contention would be solved once her pack and Victoria met. She just knew that somehow her Vic would present then, she doesn’t know the how or the why, but she knew in her gut that it would be so and nothing the stubborn vampire said would sway her away from that. And with that last thought Bella got into her pajamas and made her way to bed, making sure the alarm was set and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

***

As Bella rode into the school parking lot, the rumble of her 68 sportster Harley caught everyone’s attention. Though she figured even if her car had arrived in time, she’d still get stares. Ignoring everybody she parked in an open spot in front of the school office. Taking her helmet off she knew she looked good in her leathers and with her hair in a French braid she had no worries of helmet head. Keeping her helmet in hand she made her way into the office, which was rather small made even smaller by all the plants. She went up to the counter and cleared her throat to gain the attention of the elderly lady sitting at the only desk in the room.

“Yes, is there something I can do for you?” The lady asked before looking up and when she did, she gasped. “Ah, you must be the police chief’s daughter, Isabella Swan.”

“Right in one but I prefer Bella.” Was Bella’s polite response.

“Alright, I have your papers around here somewhere.” The secretary said and began to shuffle through the numerous papers stacked on her desk. With an “Aha” she found what she was looking for and pulled the papers out. She got up and moved to the counter.

“This is your schedule, this one I need you to have your teachers sign and brought back to me at the end of the day and finally this one has your locker assignment and the combination. Do you need a map of the school?” She asked as she handed the papers over to the brunette.

“No, I got acquainted with the schools lay out yesterday I’m pretty confidant I can find my way around now.” Bella said as she accepted the papers.

“Alright deary, have a good day.”

“You too, ma’am.” Bella replied as she went over her schedule and locker assignment and left the office. Once outside she folded up the schedule and locker assignment putting them in her back pocket, thanking whoever was out there for photographic memory.

As she made her way to her locker a black greasy haired boy with bad acne suddenly invaded her personal space.

“Hi, you must be Isabella,” he said as she backed up enough to get him out of her personal bubble.

“Just Bella,” she replied.

“Well, just Bella, I’m Eric, tell me about yourself you’re gonna be front page news for our school newspaper.” He said excitedly.

“No,” the brunette said emphatically.

“No, what?” Eric asked confused.

“No, to the front page or any other article. My life is not for the entertainment of others.” With that she walked around him as he sputtered and continued towards the building that had her locker.

Just as she made it to her locker and opened it a sandy blonde-haired boy with a weak alpha scent appeared by her side.

“So, you must be the new girl, Isab- “

“Just Bella and I’m not interested now or ever. I’ve my own pack that will be here in the next day or two, so you’re better off just keeping your distance.” Bella interrupted him as she placed her supplies and helmet in the locker while rolling her eyes at the clueless boys of this school. She would hope that the rest weren’t as dense as the first two, but she had a feeling it would be a waste of time.

With that she made her way to her first period, ignoring the boy who was giving her a wounded puppy look.

***

By lunch time she was thoroughly frustrated with the students at this school. Several boys, from alphas to betas tried their wiles on her, the three most persistent were Mike, the sandy blonde, Eric and the football quarter back Tyler. And in some ways the girls were worse wanting to know her whole life story and if she found any of the male alphas interesting. All any of them got was that her pack was on its way and any teenager held none of her interest. Well, maybe one, Angela wasn’t so bad, she was friendly without being intrusive.

After grabbing her tray of food, she headed for an open table purposefully ignoring Mike and his groups antics to get her attention to get her to sit with them. Starting in on her food she didn’t notice the blonde, Lauren and the brunette, Jessica get up and move to her table. With a bang of their trays, they sat in front of Bella.

“What, too good to sit with us?” Lauren asked snidely.

“No, just trying to avoid a migraine caused by your group.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” This time the question came from Jessica.

“It means that I don’t want to fend off unwanted attention from the boys and you two. I have a pack coming, so I've absolutely no interest in them and my life story is just that MY life story, not your entertainment. So, if you could kindly leave me alone, that’d be much appreciated.”

Before the two shocked girls could do anything, the cafeteria doors leading from the outside banged open and five heavenly beautiful teenagers strode in. Once Bella got a look at them, noting their gold eyes, she turned back to her food and ignored both the two girls in front of her and the group of veggie vamps that just came in.

The two gossip mongers turned back to the new girl and were surprised once again that she had no reaction to the Cullen’s entrance. “How can you be so blasé about the Cullen’s?” The two asked at the same time.

Bella never looked up. “Who?”

“Only the most beautiful kids in school that just came in, I know you noticed them.” Jessica said exasperatedly.

“Oh, them. I’ve seen someone more beautiful and I’ve no doubts that my pack will be more so than them, but that’s just my opinion. And to me that’s the only one that counts.” Bella quickly finished up her food. “Besides, they seem to prefer the same thing I do, privacy.” She pointed out as she stood up to go deposit her tray in the return cubicle, leaving the girls once again stunned and made her escape.

Making herself comfortable in the school library, Bella decided to get to work on what little bit of homework she had. Just as she finished it and a few minutes before the bell was to ring a shadow came over her shoulder. Looking up and towards her back uninterestedly she saw the short girl with black hair and a pixie cut just standing behind her and a little to her left.

“Hello, I’m Alice Cullen. I wanted to thank you for not reacting to my family like all the rest of the kids in this school. Your reaction is actually really rare, even for a paired-up person.”

“You’re welcome I guess, besides like I told those two gossip whores, I know someone more beautiful and I’m sure the same could be said about my pack. And I can respect those that want to keep their privacy.” Bella said as she packed up. “And I’m sure you can tell and have heard that I’ve no interest in anyone outside my pack, so your thanks are unnecessary.”

“Well, it’s still polite to thank someone for respecting our privacy and not being gawked at like a side show. Besides that, I’m sure even when your pack gets here you and I will become the best of friends.” Alice hopped in place as Bella made her way out of the library.

“Somehow I doubt that.” Was the taller girl’s reply just before the door shut behind her.

***

After switching notebooks at her locker and dodging the annoying boys once again. Bella made it to her biology class and handed her slip to the teacher to be signed. Once that was done the teacher pointed to the seat next to the bronze haired veggie vampire. “That’s your seat, it’s the last one in this class.”

“Okay,” the brunette made her way to it and unceremoniously dropped into it completely ignoring the weak omega next to her, which he seemed to take as a personal slight.

“Hi, I’m Edward Cullen and you must be Isabella Swan.” He held out his hand as his eyes darkened to an onyx black.

“It’s Bella and I don’t care who you are.” She ignored his hand.

“But surely you fell the draw towards my alphaness?” He tried to be smooth, but it came across as whine to Bella.

Bella snorted. “You’re as far from an alpha as I am, if not more so since you’re an even weaker omega than I am.” She got out her books and set them up to take notes.

“That’s not true I’m one of the strongest alphas out there, by the way why did you move here to Forks and how are you liking it so far?” Edward plowed on, ignoring Bella’s attempts to end the conversation.

“Well, whatever helps you sleep at night and if I wanted you to know that I would’ve told you. Now would you mind, I’m trying to prepare for class.” Bella replied with irritation lacing her voice.

“I’m just trying to get to know you since you’re my omega.”

Bella snorted out a loud laugh at that just as the bell rang for class to get started. As she noticed the teacher wasn’t yet ready for his lecture she turned to the annoying vampire. “There’s several reasons as to why that’s impossible. One, I don’t care what you gotta tell yourself to get through the day, but you are a weak omega and as both you and I know omegas can’t bond with each other, not to mention there’s never two omegas in a pack. Two, even if you were in my pack, you would’ve been on my doorstep the moment I set foot in this town, and we know that didn’t happen. And third and final, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in getting to know you or anyone else at this school or in this town. Seeing as I’ll be leaving as soon as I graduate with my pack. So, limit any talking we have to do to subjects that have to do with our class. And if you don’t, I’ll either find a way to castrate you myself or have my Victoria, do it for me.”

Edward glared at her. “There’s no call to be so rude, I’m sure your parents taught you better than that.”

Bella rolls her eyes. “I’m not being rude; it’s called being blunt. And you know jack shit about my parents. Now leave me the fuck alone, unless it has to do with class.”

Edward growled and Bella knew she wasn’t supposed to hear it, but it did cause her to smirk as she turned back to the teacher who was now ready to start the class.
As the class passed Bella couldn’t help but to notice the vampire’s pouting though she gave him no reaction.

Thankfully after biology was over the rest of her day went by slightly smoother even though she still had to dodge the dense three musketeers of the school. Also, she was lucky as to have no homework to take home since she did what little she had for the second half of lunch, so she just stopped at her locker to drop off her books and to grab her helmet.

Bella was half-way to her bike when it hit her, the scent of lavender and there was no doubt that it had alpha scent underlining it, it also seemed to wrap her up in a hug. Looking up she took note of the woman leaning nonchalantly against her back with her legs crossed.

To Bella the woman seemed larger than life even though she could tell that she was a couple of inches taller than the woman. And what a woman she was, the woman was wearing six-inch black stilettos, had black skinny jeans that looked painted on her long slender legs that led to hips meant for birthing and even with the flowy blouse and leather jacket with fur trimming the brunette could tell the woman had a slender waist and as her eyes travelled up, they got hung up on the very generous bust which caused Bella to have to swallow a couple of mouthfuls of saliva. She quickly took in the long, slim neck up to a face that would be the downfall of any deity that gazed up on it. The features seemed like a cross between a feline and an elf with high cheekbones, a clefted chin to a high forehead and small dainty ears topped off with riotously strawberry blonde curls. But it was her eyes, a bright orange that seemed to darken as they took in the brunette’s body. And once their eyes locked, the intensity was overwhelming.

Bella’s body heated up at first glance and her temperature kept rising as their eyes remained locked. Bella also felt like she was finally home and for the first time wanted to willing bend her neck in submission to this goddess.

The younger girl stumbled a bit as she got her legs working again never breaking her gaze with the mysterious blonde. Once upon reaching her bike she walked right into the woman’s personal bubble and bent her neck in submission. And the woman stood up leaned into the taller woman and lightly took the skin of her neck in her teeth humming in approval causing Bella to go weak in the knees.

After the older woman let go of her skin, she introduced herself. “I’m Tatyana Denali, but you can call me Tanya.”

“Isabella Swan and you can call me anything you want.” Bella breathed out without thought. “Tatyana, would you like a lift to my place so that we can begin to get to know each other?” Though both were surprised at the fact that Bella was able to properly pronounce Tatyana’s first name with its accent.

“It would be my pleasure, Isabella,” Tatyana purred out as she stepped away from the bike to allow the brunette to mount the bike and put on her helmet. The blonde took her time getting on behind her and pressing all of her body that she could against the human girl wrapping her arms securely around Bella.

For her part, Bella could feel her nipples harden and a not so slow heat and pressure build up between her legs. And the vibrations from her bike did not help her situation any either. Though as they left the school neither took note of all the students staring nor the glare that was aimed in their direction.