Actions

Work Header

Are the Past Users' Cannibals

Summary:

A question keeps popping up in Deku's head. Are the users of OFA a generation of cannibals???Is he a cannibal?

 

When Izuku Midoriya Journal is left to 1-A possession. They would respect Izuku's privacy... Right???

 

Or: Izuku wants to remain his innocence to being a cannibal, a worried class 1-A, an oblivious Todoroki, and a very tired Mr. Aizawa.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

“You open it.”

“No you open it,” the hands shove accusingly to the first voice.

“Come on, it is not that hard to open a journal right,” another voice chime in. Grabbing the journal from the other two.

“This is an invasion of his privacy. You all should know this,” the other one exclaimed while using his arms.

“ Yeah guys, I agree with Iida. This isn’t very manly.”

Tipping toeing to the scene Mina spoke up,” ooh ooh, but you guys. What if he wrote about us and have some useful skills. You know these skills can be of use when we have to train again.” Peeking behind Iida waiting for the go.

“ Assume that it will be alright, as we are he to become better heroes,” Iida sighed.

Denki still having the journal in his hands, flips a few pages before speaking up once again,’’ It seems he has a table of contents and one of the pages is called “Theories and Love Child?” pondering at the word for a few seconds.

The last person who they thought would read Midoryia’s journal chime in, “Can I take a look.”
( Yeah Todoroki of course he had a page dedicated to your ideas I bet it is even written in bright letters--)

Flipping to the page in all caps “LOVE CHILD” and if that was not enough, it was directed towards Todoroki. A smirk appears on his face inviting the others wondering what could have made this boy smile. The others run around him trying to see the page.

 

“LOVE CHILD”
To: Shoto Todoroki ( plus class 1-A) P.S if you're reading this that must mean my plan has worked. I hope it wasn’t too hard to find. All jokes aside I’m not All Might secret love child not as some of you guys seem so hard to believe. But I mean I do have the exact quirk from him. Like not joking, it isn’t similar, it is the same one. You know, receiving this quirk I had to eat his hair or some part of him to get his DNA. Wait it isn’t like how I worded it- I repeat I didn’t have to eat All Might to get his quirk. I mean you can still see All Might he isn’t a ghost so he can't be dead. What…. What if we had a ghost in 1-A all this time. What if a ghost was the traitor- Wait I still need you guys to know I didn’t eat All Might and from that he isn’t the class 1-A ghost. But I would never eat anyone on purpose. I am not a cannibal. At least I didn’t eat someone unless it was against my will and I didn’t know about it….. Omg guys I never was put in that situation. I'm fine that would never happen. But I guess it did eat All might hair so Cannibalism(?) But the real question is: are the other users' cannibals. Like wait, they need to get the DNA from the previous user and All Might said the hair was a little impractical. Is eating someone or drinking their blood (maybe they were vampires) more practical to get the quirk from the previous user. Omg I need to ask them if they are cannibals. Like do you guys think the users are cannibals or put their cannibal days behind them- What should I ask to users if they are cannibals. Like do I just go up to them and ask, “Hi I was wondering what human taste like can you tell me or better yet do you know the place. Like no judgmental eyes here I was looking for a friend, but so do you.” Do you think the users would confess their secret to me about their past life??? …. Damn it…. I’m getting sidetracked and I only have a few minutes. So here is the point of the letter. I got a quirk from hair and now I’m in danger I guess bye.
PS: if you see All Might, can you ask him how he got his quirk from Nana? Love you guys.

 

 

Once the letter was finished all hell broke loose.

“Why did you guys ask if All Might have a Secret Lo -”

“I mean Deku is right. Are they cannibals -”

“ Right he did ate hair -”

“ I wasn’t talking about Deku, I was wondering about the “users” (?)

“ Who are the users -”

“ What did All Might hair taste like -”

All the class questions muddled together. But no one was asking the most important question…. Who was Deku Love parentage… and why did he say the book wasn’t hard to find? (The most important questions are right?)

Looking where the book was found there was something off from this table. It wasn’t like the other tables. He did see a sign that wasn’t out of the ordinary…. Wait a sign? A jumble arrow pointing to where the book would be found. And if you weren't easy enough it had a sign in exclamation letter: HERE IS MY NOTEBOOK AND AM I THE SECRET LOVE CHILD OF ALL MIGHT???????

Slapping his hand to his face, his question was probably the most obvious one. With all the recklessness going on he didn’t hear the explosion.

“We didn’t mean to wake you up-”

“What have you told you damn extras. Don’t you ever wake me up. Have you ever heard of damn beauty sleep''?

Uraraka spoke up for the first time, “ we were just reading Deku’s journal.”

“ Why would you damn nerds read his journal. All he writes in thoses stupid books are about heroes and shit. It would have nothing to interest you. Plus have you guys ever heard about privacy? He's still in the hospital and while he sleeps you read his journal.”

Momo finally stating the obvious, “ It doesn’t matter anymore. Deku said he has a quirk and now he is in danger and he said bye. I don’t want to look at it in the wrong way. But he sound like he is leaving for -”

“THAT NERD HE ALREADY AWAKE AND DIDNT CALL ME AND NOW TALKING ABOUT HE BEING IN DANGER. IF HE WANTS DANGER I GIVE HIM DANGER. IM GOING TO MURDER HIM.

As if it was a sitcom, a very tired Mr. Aizwa walked into the dorms. Did I already mention he was very tired. He was still wearing his pajamas with 20 cats on it and if that was not enough he had a mug that appeared to be a yellow cat with glasses. Almost as if it was the cat Mic. As if he already knew Iida’s response to his outfit he put out his hand.

“ Yes Iida I know this isn’t very professional,’’ a look of guilt was on Iida’s face.

“ But I heard murder, Deku, and Cannibalism. Would someone please exclaim to me how those three words come together.” 19 students spoke at once as to this question.

 

 

“ What did problem child get into this time?”

Notes:

Just found out eating hair at least from yourself is considered auto cannibalism. So cannibal Deku??? <(-0-)>