Actions

Work Header

Naked Viridi & Phosphora

Chapter 50: End

Summary:

A nude Viridi and Phosphora share a romantic moment together before the story's end.

Chapter Text

Looking at the sunset on the nearest lake, Viridi and Phosphora smiled at each other while feeling their bare butts being tickled by the blades of grass. Being naked, they loved exposing their private parts to each other and the public. They were unashamed of their beautiful bodies and felt empowered by nudity as people looked at the naked women, either staring briefly to wolf whistle, covering their eyes or just not giving a fuck.

Viridi was to the left of Phosphora. She asked with a giggle as she pointed at her right cheek, "Can you give me a soft kiss on the cheek, Phosphora? I want to feel your luscious lips everywhere on my face."

Phosphora smiled and said, "Come here, Viridi. Let me hug and kiss you with such tenderness."

Viridi felt Phosphora's arms wrap around her back, so hers went around the blonde's neck. When Viridi's legs wrapped around Phosphora's waist, the taller woman wrapped her legs around Viridi's bottom.

They smiled as their breasts pressed together, Viridi giggled as Phosphora gently placed her lips against Viridi's right cheek. It felt so tender and delicate that Viridi didn't just giggle from getting a kiss on the cheek, she blushed too. It was like a beautiful naked mother giving loving kisses to a slutty adult daughter.

After Phosphora kissed Viridi's left cheek very softly, they kissed on the lips so passionately, like two nudist lesbians that loved each other very much and wanted to hold on to each other forever. After a few seconds, Viridi and Phosphora parted their lips to let their tongues meet and mingle. They licked each other's lips, tongues and teeth, loving how good each other's mouths smelled, Viridi and Phosphora had some breath mints before heading to the grassy field they were kissing on right now.

Viridi said as they broke for air, "Mmmmm. That was a wonderful kiss, Phosphora. You're such a great hugger and kisser."

"You're a great hugger and kisser too, Viridi."

Savoring the feel of being in Phosphora's arms, Viridi smiled, "I love you... mommy."

Phosphora and little surprised and giggled, "Mommy?"

Viridi beamed, "I can't help it, Phosphora. I've always thought of you as a mother figure."

"You really think I am?"

"Yes. You're tall enough to look like a mom. Plus, way you hold me, kiss me and hug me feels so motherly."

"Aw, Viridi. That's so sweet."

Viridi cooed like a baby as Phosphora pinched and kissed her cheeks, then the blonde said, "Come here and let your mom/wife kiss your neck."

Phosphora lightly kissed Viridi's neck, which made Viridi giggle and blush as Phosphora nibbled on the sensitive spot, making the shorter woman shiver slightly before Viridi cupped Phosphora's cheeks in her hands, smiling, "Wow, Phosphora. You have a cute face. Your cheeks are so soft and silky."

When the nymph giggled and blushed, Viridi smiled, "I love the way you giggle and blush, it's so cute."

Then Phosphora cupped Viridi's cheeks in her palms. When Viridi giggled and blushed, Phosphora smiled at her, "Oh, Viridi. Your face seems so much more adorable, your cheeks feel even softer and silkier. Also, your giggles and blushes are even cuter, my sweet and slutty adult daughter. You're so lovable, kissable and huggable, like a baby."

As Viridi felt Phosphora tickle her, Viridi laughed uncontrollably, even laughing like a baby. Phosphora lied on her back and asked Viridi, "What do you want to to me, honey?"

"Everything you did to me...and then some. As your daughter/wife, I want to be loved by you and I want you to be loved by me."

While Viridi softly kissed Phosphora's left cheek, Viridi even gave her cheek a little lick. Phosphora giggled and her blush darkened as Viridi did the same things to her right cheek.

After Viridi kissed Phosphora's neck in return, she slowly worked her way down towards her chest. Like Viridi, Phosphora had a slender frame with big breasts that fit her frame. They were larger than Viridi, and they were also fairly firm.

Viridi smiled from how her C-cup breasts smushed against Phosphora's D-cups and how their nipples poked each other. As Viridi trailed her lips and tongue slowly through Phosphora's cleavage and breasts, she made their nipples lightly touch tips and giggled, "Look, Phosphora. Our cute little nipples are kissing."

Looking down, Viridi and Phosphora smiled from how the tips of their nipples barely touched each other, making kissing sounds sometimes. Then, Viridi took a nipple into her mouth to suck on it like a newborn as Phosphora gently secured Viridi's head in place, stroking her hair, kissing her head and encouraging her while breastfeeding her goddess, "Keep doing that, Viridi."

"I will as long as you keep peppering me with soft kisses."

Viridi switched her mouth back and forth between Phosphora's left and right nipples about once every half minute. It caused Phosphora's breathing to deepen as she kept softly kissing Viridi's head for the next few minutes. Then, with a gesture, she directed Viridi to move down her body.

Kissing down Phosphora's lovely tummy and all around it, Viridi poked, kissed and licked her belly button before the goddess spread Phosphora's legs apart and slowly ran her tongue along her slit, making the taller woman giggle at Viridi, "You catch on quick. Pivot around and let's do a 69."

Phosphora let Viridi rotate her body 180 degrees and lower her moistening box to her mouth. As Phosphora slid her tongue along Viridi's pink folds and then slipped her tongue inside, Viridi slid her own tongue between Phosphora's folds.

Viridi hunted for and quickly found Phosphora's clitoris as she gently brushed it with a finger, Phosphora shuddered and her legs wrapped around Viridi's face as she did the same to her goddess, who pressed against Phosphora more firmly.

As Viridi greedily lapped up Phosphora's flowing honey, the nymph's tongue slid inside Viridi's vagina and was doing many amazing things to it. Driving her tongue deeper inside Phosphora's vagina, Viridi started moving it in a circle.

When Phosphora put her free hand on Viridi's bottom and groped her, Viridi gushed unexpectedly. Not only that, Phosphora was set off too, apparently triggered by Viridi cumming and the shorter woman received a geyser of her juices as well.

Viridi and Phosphora gulped down as much of each other's cum as possible while still using their tongues and fingers on each other. Both of them proved to be multiorgasmic, and the air filled with the smell of girl love. Phosphora eventually untangled from Viridi and lied down with Viridi on top of her, utterly spent. After recovering, Viridi told Phosphora, "You were so awesome."

Phosphora said back, "You were awesome too."

Viridi happily snuggled in Phosphora's arms and they dozed for a while.


Once the sun went down, Viridi and Phosphora woke and went for a pleasant stroll on the field at sundown, being naked in public during the nighttime, holding hands and skinny dipping in the lake a little.

Eventually, Viridi and Phosphora returned home and dried off. The blonde got on all fours and Viridi sat on her back so Viridi could ride Phosphora, who trotted like a horse until they stopped in the master bedroom.

Viridi asked Phosphora to hold her as they kissed each other, twining tongues, smushing breasts and lightly groping each other's bare bottoms until they were ready. Phosphora then instructed Viridi, "Okay, Viridi. Lie on your side and spread your legs a bit."

After Viridi did, Phosphora positioned her body so that their groins were touching. They then slowly ground against each other. Viridi's body started shivering as Phosphora rubbed her slit against Viridi's with greater intensity.

Phosphora reached over and caressed one of Viridi's breasts as they sped their bare bodies up, bringing their naked bodies closer together to produce friction and heat. Their breathing also deepened while changing to moans and pants as they fucked. Phosphora made Viridi shudder as the shorter woman had a sudden climax, the taller woman ground even harder against Viridi and in a moment, she had climaxed as well.

They continued their motions until they both had several more orgasms. After they untangled, Viridi nestled on top of Phosphora with their lips lighting touching each other as the blonde giggled, "You like kisses, don't you?"

Viridi giggled back, "Yes. Your kisses feel more loving than anyone else's. You really are like a naked mom/wife, you're such a hot naked MILF."

"Aw, Viridi. That's so sweet coming from you. If a slutty nudist mom and her naked adult daughter being wife and wife is wrong, I don't want to be right."

"Me neither, you're more beautiful than Palutena and Pandora combined."

"So are you."

"Oh, Phosphora. There is no one I'd rather be completely nude in public and engage in lesbianism with than you."

"Same here, Viridi. You're the only woman I want to streak and have gay sex with."

"Speaking of gay sex, I heard the writer planning some stories of Pit and Dark Pit doing just that."

"Wow. This should be fun."

"I love you, Phosphora."

"I love you too, Viridi."

THE END

Series this work belongs to: