Actions

Work Header

BSD drabbles

Summary:

Random Bungou Stray Dogs drabbles I wrote just to get my ideas down.

1. loser at love (shin soukoku)
2. Amnesia (soukoku)
3. the room of his dead lover (shin soukoku)
4. A Mafia Dog’s Love Life (platonic chuuaku)
5. Love Is (Not) Infinite (shin soukoku)
6. words unspoken hurt more than ones said (dazatsu)
7. Graduation (aged-up atsukyoka)

Notes:

BSD drabbles.

They’re going to be short, under-500-words scenes that are probably never gonna turn into anything more than just that—scenes.

P.S. I do not proofread drabbles, and I don’t try extremely hard for them either. Don’t be too harsh on me (lol).

Warning: There may be sensitive content. I’m not sure what needs a warning and what doesn’t nowadays; just be aware.

Enjoy(?).

Chapter 1: loser at love

Chapter Text

Atsushi dug the point of the gun into Akutagawa’s head, a wicked smile on his face. “Hey, Ryuu. Holding up well?” He laughed, glancing at the bullet wound in Akutagawa’s leg. “Sorry, that was a silly question.”

But Akutagawa didn’t flinch. He didn’t laugh, he didn’t frown, hell, he did nothing . He simply stared at Atsushi with a blank expression. “You won’t shoot,” he said.

Atsushi laughed and clicked off the safety. “What makes you so sure?”

“You cannot shoot me.”

Atsushi stopped smiling. “I’m asking,” he yelled, suddenly overcome with emotions, “what the hell makes you so confident I won’t shoot?”

Atsushi grabbed Akutagawa’s shirt and pulled him down, tossing him onto the ground before getting on top of him and pointing the gun at his forehead. His hands trembled with fear—with fear of losing again. He was tired of being the loser. But he kept coming back to the one person he could never win against.

“I know you won’t,” Akutagawa said again, lightly touching Atsushi’s thigh. He flinched but stayed silent.

“Because,” Akutagawa continued, reaching his hand up to the gun, “you love me.”

Atsushi’s expression morphed into one of disgust. “I don’t.”

Akutagawa pushed the gun away from his face, finally enabling him to get a clear view of the gray-haired boy. Ah, how beautiful.

The two kept up the silence for a while, until Atsushi finally broke. Atsushi’s grip weakened, and eventually, he lowered the gun. He was on the verge of tears. “Why?” he whispered, his voice breaking. “Why do you keep tormenting me?”

Akutagawa reached up and touched Atsushi’s face, wiping his tears away. “Because I love you.”

“You don’t,” Atsushi replied, muffled sobs following after.

“I do.”

Atsushi climbed off Akutagawa, gathering his strength to stand and walk away. But before he could finish preparing himself, the ravenette pulled him into a hug.

Atsushi attempted to push him away, but Akutagawa held onto him tightly. “I love you,” he said again. Atsushi blushed up to his ear as he tried to break free, but Akutagawa didn’t budge.

This happened every single time.

Atsushi could never win against Akutagawa; could never convince himself that he didn’t love the other. But the next day, he would be gone again. It didn’t matter how many times they slept with each other. Atsushi would always leave, and he would always come back with another murder attempt.

Akutagawa enjoyed those days the most.

I love you.