Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Giovanni's Practice Book
Collections:
Opera Fics
Stats:
Published:
2021-05-04
Words:
2,615
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
10
Kudos:
26
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
383

Coda

Summary:

Leporello has done such a good job helping Giovanni with his conquests that he earns a reward.

Notes:

This picks up right at the end of "Etude in G." If you want to skip that and jump in here, you just need to know that Leporello was very helpful in arranging for Masetto and Zerlina to spend some quality time with Giovanni on their wedding night.

As always with my opera fic, I try to leave the character descriptions a little vague so you can picture the singers of your choice, but as with the earlier fic, I wrote with with Mariusz Kwiecień and Luca Pisaroni in mind.

And most importantly, happy birthday (a few days early) to automaticadreamlandkid!!!! Your support, inspiration, and help on so many of my fics is truly appreciated. This little present is the least I can do to thank you.

Don't own these folks, but everyone deserves a chance to play with Don Giovanni.

Work Text:

by Vera d'Auriac

 

After everyone enjoyed a glass of sweet red wine, Leporello helped the newlyweds dress and otherwise put themselves back together. With friendly kisses, Giovanni saw them both off, not having bothered to redress himself, and then he threw himself back on the bed. Leporello closed the bedroom door behind Zerlina and Masetto and gave his master a quizzical look.

“Shall I go back down and see to your guests?” Leporello asked, trying to be nonchalant in his examination of Giovanni sprawled out before him.

“I don’t see why.” Giovanni rolled onto his back and stretched lazily, ending with one leg bent casually, hands behind his head. Leporello briefly wondered if Giovanni knew what he looked like, and quickly realized that of course he did. “The other servants have managed them so far, and the party was only an excuse to lure the lovely Zerlina here, and that has been well and truly accomplished.”

Leporello chuckled, thinking back to Zerlina straddling Giovanni’s face, Masetto begging Giovanni to kiss him, and all the other delights of the night. Watching his master in action was always a joy, but his handling of Zerlina and Masetto had been particularly enjoyable to witness and even take a small part in. But Leporello could not lose himself in these pleasant memories—he still had a duty to fulfill. “The Catalogue then.”

“Yes. The Catalogue. We must never neglect to record extraordinary events.”

Leporello opened his bag and pulled out the most magnificent book surely ever written. He had been with Giovanni for most of them and written the names of the lucky ladies, and gentlemen, onto the pages with his own hand. From a small pocket, he took a bottle of ink and the nub of an old quill. He would need a new one soon, but he thought it should have two names left in its tip.

“Bring it over here to the desk,” Giovanni purred, rolling over onto his stomach, showing Leporello once more the back he so adored.

This was a little joke of theirs. Often when Giovanni completed his evening’s activities, he preferred to lounge about, naked and frequently touched. In these moods, he would offer himself as a “desk” upon which Leporello might update the Catalogue, answer correspondence, or even pay bills. Leporello swiftly kicked off his shoes and joined his master on the bed.

Leporello stretched out at Giovanni’s side, trying to keep his still persistent erection from brushing the smooth hip mere inches away. He cleared his throat before saying, “May I trouble the desk to hold my ink? If it is not an imposition.”

“What is a desk for if not the holding of ink?” Giovanni cupped his hand just to the side of his face, and Leporello slipped it into place and pulled out the cork.

“Most accommodating. Now, where were we?” he asked, flipping open the Catalogue. He knew his way through the pages like a priest knows his way through the Good Book, and he swiftly had it opened to the previous entry in Spain. “Here we are. So, ‘Masetto and Zerlina, husband and wife,’ yes?”

“Not ‘husband and wife.’ Rather ‘newlyweds.’ We should honor their wedding night, don’t you think?”

“You are correct as always, sir,” Leporello answered. He dipped his quill in the black ink and set to work scratching precisely what Giovanni wished into the Catalogue. The entry looked rather nice on the page, the pairs something Leporello always enjoyed marking as well as watching.

“Are there any other secretarial duties you require of me this evening, sir?”

“I require nothing…secretarial of you,” Giovanni purred.

“Oh?” Leporello said, unable to hide the excitement in his voice as he hastily shoved the cork back into the ink bottle.

Giovanni rolled onto his side so that he might face Leporello. “You have been most magnificent tonight, first getting Masetto here and then helping with the lessons. I wish to give you a reward. Is there anything that you might desire?”

The list of things Leporello desired from Giovanni was every bit as long as the Catalogue. What was a reasonable reward for the work he had done tonight? His cock still ached, hard and needy, in his trousers, but could he really dare ask that Giovanni do something about that? It seemed too much, and so he asked for something he had now been thinking about for a while. “Would you mind if I smelled your hair?”

“Smell my hair?”

Leporello nodded, but he had to look away from Giovanni’s penetrating gaze. “After Masetto touched Zerlina, he put his hand in your hair, and I just wondered….”

Giovanni shifted Catalogue, ink, and quill to the trunk at the foot of the bed before curling up against Leporello. Shaking, Leporello lowered his face to the top of Giovanni’s head and inhaled as he buried his nose in the soft hair. He smelled of sex and the expensive hair oil Leporello had smoothed into it earlier that day. Nothing in the world was a sweeter scent, and without thinking, Leporello realized that he had woven his fingers into that hair.

Giovanni kissed Leporello’s chest, and Leporello wondered if perhaps he might merit even more good fortune from his master. And then Giovanni tilted his head up slightly so he might place his next kiss on Leporello’s throat. As much as he never wanted to give up the scent of Giovanni’s hair, Leporello tilted his head back to make his throat more available.

“I think you want more,” Giovanni said against the skin of Leporello’s neck.

“I want everything you will give me,” he said in a moment of unprotected honesty.

“Then open me up, and I will give myself to you.”

“You will….”

“Let you fuck me. Yes, my dear Leporello. I want you buried deep inside me, celebrating your good work. Never let it be said I fail to reward your efforts.”

Leporello’s cock twitched in his trousers. He longed to remove them, but Giovanni had given him an order—to open him up—and he would never keep his master waiting in order to see to his own needs. Instead, he rolled to the side of the bed and pulled open the top drawer of the nightstand. There were multiple stoppered bottles, all containing oil appropriate for the task, but the green glass bottle contained Giovanni’s favorite. Leporello has just refilled it two days ago, and he congratulated himself on his foresight and hard work.

When he turned back, Giovanni was spread once more on his stomach across the bed, much as he had been when playing desk. Clearing his throat, the sight as intoxicating as ever, Leporello managed to say, “I assume you are happy as you are, and I should begin?”

“You are correct. And there is no reason to be gentle. Unless that is your desire. My body is entirely at your service and I am felling excellent.”

Giovanni was always ready for anything that might arise in the bedroom, and he had learned little tricks of muscle control over the years to make certain practices go more smoothly. Also, Leporello knew Giovanni’s body, and how much stretch he required, not because he had found himself in this position nearly as often as he would wish, but because he forgot nothing about Giovanni’s body. He knew where every mole and childhood scar could be found, how far up his leg could be pinned before it resisted, which hand he preferred to use on a lover’s front and which on the back.

Leporello pulled the cork from the bottle with his teeth and dumped a generous amount onto his fingers. “Never be stingy with the oil,” was a motto Giovanni lived by, and Leporello was an attentive student. He shoved the cork back in and tossed the bottle onto the bed. With a shuddering breath and what he was about to be permitted to do, Leporello lowered his hand to Giovanni.

He began with a single finger just circling, as Giovanni had taught him. Once he heard the soft purr of contentment, and not a moment before, Leporello pushed slowly inside. Immediately, Giovanni responded, his hips stirring, and even though Leporello had been told he need not be gentle, he still forced himself not to go too fast. Watching this reaction, knowing he had caused it, was almost as good as what he knew he would be permitted later. Almost.

“Did I ever tell you that I decided to hire you only after I saw those thick fingers of yours?”

Leporello didn’t think he could breathe as he moved his finger faster inside Giovanni. “No,” he gasped. “I always thought I had such clumsy hands.”

“Nonsense. You are a master with them. I think it’s time for a second finger, by the way.”

Leporello hadn’t thought so, but he would never argue with Giovanni, so he moved a second finger to Giovanni’s entrance, but barely pushed. Giovanni understood, unsurprisingly Leporello quickly realized, and Giovanni pushed back, Leporello more comfortable if Giovanni took what he wanted at his own pace. Both of Leporello’s fingers slipped easily inside.

“I told you I was ready for two of your magnificent fingers,” Giovanni purred. “Now work me like you actually want to fuck me tonight.”

Leporello had never needed an order repeated less than this one. He worked his fingers deeper but never quite out, he twisted them and scissored, and all the while, Giovanni hummed with satisfaction, his hips churning. The sight was so beautiful, Leporello’s cock ached with a need it had never known before. If he didn’t fuck Giovanni soon, he would burst with want.

“I’m there, Leporello” Giovanni said, reading Leporello’s mind as only he could. “Undress and then lean against the headboard.”

Leporello vaulted from the bed, gabbing a towel to clean himself before pulling at his buttons. Giovanni, meanwhile, twisted about like a satisfied cat who wanted to be even more utterly satisfied. The gorgeous way he moved made Leporello’s fingers awkward and his mouth dry. He wanted to just rip the clothes off—buttons and seams be damned—but he was determined to prove to Giovanni that he could also be an elegant lover.

It perhaps took longer than it ought, but with reasonable alacrity, Leporello thought, he stood naked at the side of the bed, his cock leaking precum and in painful need of release. Giovanni now rested on his side facing Leporello. When he grinned, Leporello truly thought it might be enough to make him spend if he allowed it.

“Well? Have a seat.”

“Oh, yes. Of course.” Leporello hurried into place, eager to serve his master in everything, including serving himself. “What shall I do now, sir?”

Giovanni ran his hand up the inside of Leporello’s leg, starting at the knee and ending…. Leporello gasped. “Just remain as you are, Leporello, and enjoy your reward.” Giovanni took up the oil bottle Leporello had left on the bed and slipped the cork free. He spilled a bit into the palm of his hand and then reached over Leporello to set it down on the bedside table. “Let’s get you as ready for me as you made me for you.” And with that, he gently smoothed the oil the length of Leporello’s cock.

“Oh, sir, I’ve been aching for what feels like a lifetime.”

“What was your favorite part earlier?” Giovanni continued to slowly slick the oil on Leporello, even though it was thoroughly spread at this point.

Leporello squeezed his eyes shut, any other tiny particle of stimulation sure to send him over the edge. “I love it when you kiss, slow and openmouthed. I could watch that all day. I loved when I talked to Zerlina when you were inside her. I loved that you let me watch.”

“Would you like to watch yourself sometime? With me? There are mirrors we could arrange.”

The pathetic mewl that left Leporello should have been embarrassing, but he was so enthralled with the idea Giovanni has just proposed, he could not think what else he could have possibly done. To watch himself with Giovanni as he had observed Giovanni with so many others would be more than a dream come true, since he had never even dreamed something so amazing. “Yes, please. I would like nothing more.”

“Then you shall have it.” Giovanni’s hand left Leporello’s cock. Leporello’s eyes opened just in time to watch Giovanni climbing atop him. Giovanni rested his forehead against Leporello’s and he whispered, “I will give you everything you deserve, and you have earned so much.” Twisting a bit, Giovanni reached behind himself and held Leporello’s cock steady and then lowered himself.

From there, Leporello was entirely at Giovanni’s mercy, his gyrations and whims. “You feel so good inside me,” Giovanni panted as he moved himself up and down. “Do you want me to kiss you or keep talking?”

Leporello laughed, opening his eyes so that he might again lose himself in Giovanni’s gaze. “Yes. I can’t decide.”

Giovanni placed his lips lightly atop Leporello’s, and their breath mingled in the miniscule space in between. “I want to kiss you, Leporello. Does that desire count for anything?”

“Your desires count for everything.” And with that, Leporello felt his own passion surge up inside him, and he wrapped his arms around Giovanni and pulled him tightly to himself. They kissed—openmouthed, yes—but it was not slow, instead it was fierce and needy. All the while, Giovanni’s hips worked their magic and Leporello felt himself growing closer to the end of this thing he wanted to last forever.

“Look, Leporello. You’ve made me hard again.”

Leporello could feel Giovanni’s erection against his belly, but he glanced down as instructed to make certain his own desires had not made him a little bit mad. Without another thought, he slipped his hand between their bodies and took hold of Giovanni. He was hot and throbbing in Leporello’s hand, and all he wished for was to be responsible for making Giovanni spend once this night.

After another deep, wet kiss, Giovanni whispered into Leporello’s mouth. “You’re perfect, Leporello. The way you fill me and touch me.” He worked himself on Leporello’s cock, getting him closer and closer with every move. And then Giovanni leaned against Leporello, bent his lips to Leporello’s ear. “This is the best fuck I’ve had all night. Zerlina and Masetto were fresh and eager, but at the end of the day, you’re what I wanted. I wanted to ride you and own you and feel you spend inside me.”

And that was all Leporello could stand. His fingers of his left hand sank into the muscles of the back he loved so well, and he buried his growls into the shoulder he had washed in the bath that very morning, all as he did as Giovanni wished and spent inside him. His whole body trembled, and he could see nothing but dark blurs in his ecstasy. And yet, he never let go of Giovanni’s cock, squeezing and pulling, nothing terribly elegant about his motions, but it was enough. Only moments after Leporello tipped over the edge, Giovanni coated their stomachs with what spend he still had left in him tonight.

“By all the saints,” Leporello panted against Giovanni’s neck. “How do you do that?”

“Practice, my dear, Leporello.” He kissed Leporello’s temple. “And desire. Desire always smooths the way.”

“I shall endeavor to remember that, sir.”

“Of course you will.” Giovanni tilted Leporello’s head up so they might look at each other. “Of course you will.” And Giovanni kissed him once more, ever so sweetly.

Series this work belongs to: