Actions

Work Header

Harry Potter Futanari One-Shots

Chapter 11: Sexual Education with Mrs Weasley

Chapter Text

Harry sighed softly, tearing at another weed in the Dursley garden. This entire year was turning out to be a complete disaster. First he had to suffer being called the Heir of Slytherin the entire school year, being shunned by almost all the students. They didn't even bother apologizing for their behaviour after he saved Ginny and proved them wrong, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth.

The school did however become more tolerable after that, but he didn't get to enjoy it because the year ended and he was shipped back to his lovely relatives who wasted no time in using him as labor. He glared at the next weed he tore up, imagining Vernon's face on it.

He had hoped he would get to escape this place to live at the Weasley's as usual, but turns out they had won some grand prize and were now traveling to Egypt to visit their sibling. That left him stranded in Surrey, having to spend the full summer at his relatives tender mercies. He really wanted to feel happy for Ron, but the only emotion he could muster was jealousy.

His brooding was interrupted by a muted pop, drawing his attention to the tall old wizard that had just appeared in the garden he was glaring at.

"Headmaster!?" He exclaimed, startled by his sudden appearance.

Dumbledore looked at down at his feet and spotted him, giving a wide smile.

"Hello Harry! Just the person I was looking for."

"Huh? Why?"

"Well, as you might have heard, the Weasley's are leaving the country for a well deserved vacation."

Harry nodded, not particularly appreciating being reminded of that.

"Yes well, Molly was very grateful for what you did for her daughter and kept insisting that you should be brought along with them."

Harry's eyes widened, hope blossoming in his chest.

"I naturally had to decline that request, leaving the country is simply far too dangerous for you."

Harry really tried to resist glaring at the old man, but he doubted he was very successful.

"Molly wasn't so easily convinced though, not wanting you to be forced to spend all summer alone. I didn't think you'd be very alone staying here but she disagreed, even going as far as offering to stay at the Burrow while the rest of the family went to Egypt."

Harry was about to explain why he felt so alone at the Dursley's, but Molly's offer stunned him. He was amazed by her kindness but felt guilty for separating her from her family.

"B-but, that's not right," he stuttered, "she shouldn't be forced to stay back alone."

Dumbledore smiled.

"Yes well, she wasn't forced to do anything, she insisted. They have already left and she stayed behind. Now you have the option of spending the following month at the Burrow with Molly or staying here, which one-"

"The Burrow!" Harry cut him off, not needing to think about it for even a moment.

"Oh." The Headmaster seemed surprised at how quickly he made his decision, making Harry roll his eyes. The old man might be a great wizard but he really refused to understand how badly he disliked this place.

He caught a motion from the corner of his eye, looking into the kitchen window of 4 Privet Drive only to see one Petunia staring back out at him with her mouth open. No, not him, she was staring at Dumbledore. Her face reddened with anger before paling just as quickly when she realized he was standing in perfect vision of all their neighbors. Dumbledore was many things, but inconspicuous was not one of them.

Harry had to choke back a snort when he glanced back at the Headmaster, his pastel blue robes were glorious in the sunlight while the various suns and moons printed on the fabric glittered in gold. Harry was so used to the garish vision that he paid no special attention to it, but for any muggle he was about as abnormal and eye-catching as possible, two things that Petunia absolutely hated.

He was pretty sure she broke some records sprinting to the door and swinging it open, her lips pulled back to a thin line as she glared at Dumbledore.

"What are you doing here!?" She hissed, wanting to shout but forced to keep her voice down.

"Oh hello Petunia." Dumbledore greeted amicably.

It looked like she was biting her lip to keep from shouting at his casual greeting.

"Why are you standing on my front yard Dumbledore!?"

"Oh. I'm here to pick up Harry, he'll be leaving now."

She glanced at him briefly, not really caring in the slightest.

"Well get on with it then!"

"Ah, but we have to pack his things first. Although I could do that from here." He offered, drawing his wand.

Petunia's eyes bulged when she saw him waving a wand in the middle of her yard.

"No!" She shrieked, forgetting to moderate her voice.

"Come in then, fast!" She hissed practically dragging them both inside.

Harry bit his cheek to keep from laughing, uncertain of how much of it was just the Headmaster being himself and how much was intentional.

"Well then, Harry," Dumbledore continued once Petunia had slammed the door behind them, "do you mind if I pack your things?"

"Not at all Headmaster." He replied, knowing it would be a lot faster to do it with magic.

As predicted it only took a swish of his wand for all his things upstairs to fold themselves neatly into his trunk, which in turned locked itself and floated downstairs to his feet. Harry eagerly grabbed it, ignoring the horrified look on Petunia's face, ready to get out of this place as soon as possible.

Dumbledore offered his arm.

"Grab a hold Harry, this might feel strange though."

He furrowed his eyebrows at the cryptic comment but did as he was told, taking a hold of his forearm.

The next thing he knew was an awful sensation of being squeezed far too tightly as everything turned black, before he suddenly collapsed to his knees. He panted heavily, blinking away the stars from his vision as he realized he was kneeling on a carpet of clearly wizarding design. He looked up in surprise, gasping when he realized he was already at the Burrow.

"That was Apparition," The Headmaster explained, "something you will learn when you turn seventeen."

"Oh you're here!" Mrs Weasley shouted from upstairs, looking down at them both.

"Indeed Molly. Harry, I'll be taking my leave now, the Wizengamot never rests. Have fun."

"Bye." Harry mumbled, still recovering from the bout of dizziness the Apparition had caused.

He barely registered the pop of him leaving, instead smiling at Mrs Weasley that came walking down the stairs wearing a radiant smile.

"Harry! I'm so glad to see you again!" She enthused, quickly closing the distance between them and engulfing him in one of her famous hugs.

He stiffened at first, unused to being touched like that, but soon melted into her embrace, enjoying the feeling of comfort and warmth that she provided. Mrs Weasley was pleasantly plump and when she hugged him like this he got his face pressed up into her massive cleavage, the softness feeling amazing against his cheeks. His eyes widened when he noticed his crotch pulsing, his dick reacting to the soft warm woman and quickly hardening against her leg. He start panicking, no idea why this was happening now! Harry quickly extracted himself from her grip, flushing beet red as he avoided her eyes.

"Uhm, umm, I'll take my things t-to Ron's room! Thank you for having me Mrs Weasley!" He stuttered, trying to angle himself so that the tenting in his pants wouldn't be too obvious. He quickly grabbed his trunk and started hauling it up the stairs, eager to escape the embarrassing situation.

"It's Molly dear, I've told you countless times." She murmured, something unidentifiable coloring her voice.

Harry easily dragged the trunk to Ron's room, quickly starting to unpack it into the side of the wardrobe usually reserved for him. He was glad for the distraction, trying to focus on the clothes instead of the warm feeling of Mrs Weasley. He flushed again, his mind easily wandering to her huge soft breasts instead of staying focused on his current task. Merlin, this hadn't happened last year at all, but something about her touch had really affected him this time.

"Harry, is everything alright dear?"

He froze like a deer in headlights, trying to hide his crotch from her as he gave an awkward smile towards the woman standing in the doorway. He had been so occupied with his thoughts that he hadn't heard her enter.

"Uh, of course Mrs W-, I mean, Molly!" His voice came out an octave higher than he wanted, making his lie sound shaky even to his own ears.

"Well it sure doesn't sound like it." She stated, coming into the room.

He tried to think of some way to avoid the current situation, but short of running out of the room like an idiot, he couldn't think of anything. Instead he exhaled softly and sat down on the bed, trying to figure out what to say. Molly obviously noticed his hesitance, sitting down right next to him and slinging an arm around his shoulders, hugging him close to her side. The warm embrace felt good, but he still couldn't quite meet her eyes.

"Come on Harry, you know you can tell me anything right?" She murmured, making him shiver at her throaty voice.

He nervously licked his lips.

"Well, umm, I kind of got, uh, hard." He mumbled.

"Hard? As in excited?" She inquired, her hand gesturing towards the lap he was covering with both hands.

He just nodded in return, blushing at how straight to the point she was being.

"So you got this excited just by hugging me Harry?"

"I'm sor-" He started to apologize, only to be interrupted by her gently placing a finger on his lips, shushing him. He met her bright brown eyes in surprise, getting a warm smile and a husky chuckle in return.

"Harry, you don't have to apologize, it's very flattering for me to hear something like that." She grinned, somehow making him feel even more embarrassed.

"I guess I should leave alone so you can make it calm down." She winked, expecting to make him blush even more, but instead he just frowned in confusion.

"Harry.." She started, "you do know how to make," she gestured towards his crotch, "that go away, right?"

Harry hesitated for a second, as if trying to make up his mind, before finally shaking his head in defeat. "Umm, no, Aunt Petunia said touching down there was dirty and something I should never do."

Molly's eyes widened in disbelief, realizing that the poor boy in front of him had never masturbated. She came close to swearing, balling her fists up in anger. Noticing the apprehensive way Harry was suddenly looking at her she unclenched her fingers, smiling softly at him.

"I'm not mad at you Harry, I'm angry at that foolish muggle." She explained, making him relax.

Molly suddenly froze, looking at the boy that had saved the life of her daughter. She knew Ginny had a monumental crush on him and she could only imagine how happy she would be if she could have Harry. Ginny didn't have high hopes for that happening though, considering she had inherited the same condition that affected her mother, the strong male side of the family magics had given them a sizable package downstairs. Usually that tended to scare off most men, but maybe if she got Harry used to the idea..

A wide smile grew on her lips as she looked down at the nervous Harry Potter, gently rubbing his arm.

"Harry," she started, choosing her words carefully, "would you like me to teach you?"

Harry swallowed, not really certain if she was offering what he thought she was offering.

"Uhm, t-teach me what?"

Molly placed a hand on top of his hands, making his erection twitch underneath them.

"How to deal with this little problem."

Harry gaped, trying to formulate an answer. A part of him was mortified, wanting nothing more than to decline her offer straight away. But another part of him was so very curious, a way to deal with the erection straining against his pants would be very welcome, as it really was quite uncomfortable. In the end his hormones won out, and he nodded ever so slightly, blushing bright red.

"Uh, umm, okay?"

"Lovely," she smiled, removing the arm around him.

"Now stand up and drop your pants."

"W-what?" He stuttered.

Molly gave him a patronizing look.

"Did you expect me to teach you with your pants on?"

He opened his mouth to answer that yes, he had in fact thought so, but now thinking about it it did indeed sound quite silly. Feeling dumb he stood up, slowly unbuckling his pants and dropping them, feeling like his cheeks were going to catch on fire.

"Bend over my lap dear." She patted her legs, looking at him expectantly.

A bit confused he still did as he was told, shivering a bit as his erection pressed between her thighs.

Molly pressed down on his upper back, forcing him to brace himself against the floor with his elbows, leaving his buttocks completely exposed. His eyes widened when she suddenly grabbed his boxers, pulling them down to his knees. If he thought he was exposed before, it was nothing compared to being completely naked from the waist down.

"Uhh, what are you doing Mrs W-, Molly?" He wondered.

"Teaching you as I promised, what did you think I was doing?" She replied, reaching for her wand.

Harry shuddered when he felt a series of spells hit his exposed backside, feeling like something slick had just spread across his anus. He jerked when Molly placed both her hands on his buttocks, massaging the flesh and slowly parting it, exposing the small little slick rosebud. Molly bit her lip as she stared at the pink little hole, having to focus to keep from growing hard, it was a bit early for him to learn about that. She rubbed her middle finger against the crinkled little hole, using the magical lubrication to slowly push deeper.

"Is t-that entirely necessary?!" Harry squeaked.

"I thought you didn't know how to do this." Molly replied, continuing to press down on the tight little ring. Harry let out a soft little groan when it finally parted, accepting her finger and clenching around it tightly.

"Well, uh, I don't." He mumbled, having some trouble concentrating because of what was going on.

"Then why are you questioning me?" She asked, starting to pump her finger in the hot little hole, admiring the way it was clinging to her digit.

"Umm, sorry." He said, not really knowing what else to do. This entire situation felt incredibly embarrassing to him, yet Mrs Weasley didn't seem bothered at all, so maybe it was just him acting out for no reason.

"That's okay Harry, but please let me teach you before you start questioning me." She smiled, starting to work a second finger into his twitching anus.

"O-OH-kay!" He yelped, feeling her fingers brush against a strange spot inside of him.

"Looks like we found it." Molly enthused, making him wonder what she was talking about. Any further thoughts about asking her melted when her fingers returned to that same spot, rubbing against it constantly now. His cock jerked against her thighs and he could feel himself clenching around her fingers, astonished by what was going on. Again and again her fingers kept teasing that same place, making him moan softly as he felt something building within him.

Molly smiled as she watched him push his hips against her fingers, very happy that he was so sensitive.

"We found your magic button Harry. When a boy wants to feel really good, this is the place that needs to be touched."

"Oh!" Harry nodded, agreeing on the feeling really good part. But it wasn't enough, it felt like he was climbing up a huge mountain and something amazing waited at the top. He kept pushing his butt back against her amazing fingers, feeling foolish for doubting her, wanting to feel more of the incredible sensation. He jerked in surprise when her other hand slipped under his hips, cupping his cock. That felt good too, even if she wasn't moving that hand like she was moving the fingers.

Suddenly it felt like something exploded inside of him, like the pleasure itself peaked. He let out a girly moan as his hips twitched, feeling something wet pulsing from his cock into Molly's waiting hand. Her fingers kept working, extending the incredible feeling, making him gasp in pleasure as jet after jet of something kept shooting out of him. After what felt like an eternity but was probably no longer than a few seconds the fingers slowed down, sliding out of his spasming anus with a small slurp. He shuddered and gasped in her lap, his arms and legs feeling like they had turned to jelly.

"Very nice Harry dear." Molly complimented, patting him on his bare bum.

Harry nodded, breathing heavily as he slowly got up from her lap, sitting down on the bed.

"Now for the last part," she continued, pushing the cupped hand that had been under him up to his face. It was filled with some sort of white sticky substance.

He looked at her in askance, wondering what she wanted.

"Oh right," Molly said, rolling her eyes with a smile. "I keep forgetting you haven't been taught anything at all. This is called cum, it's what comes out of boys and some girls when they feel really good. It's considered polite for the boy to clean it up using his mouth."

His eyes widened as looked between the white stickiness and her.

"Don't worry dear, it's quite healthy to eat, in fact it has a lot important nutrients in it. It's better that you get used to the taste early."

"Uh, okay." He mumbled, slowly extending his tongue to take a small lick at the substance. It didn't taste like much, it had a bit of a musky salty aftertaste but it was far from the worst thing he had tasted. Considering what Molly had done for him, the least he could do was clean up afterwards.

Molly bit her lip to keep from moaning as she watched the boy lick and slurp his cum from her palm, swallowing every last drop without complaint. He was going to become such a perfect boyfriend for Ginny.

"Now remember to always thank your partner afterwards Harry." She instructed, standing up to leave.

"Thank you Molly." He said, smiling for the first time since they had hugged.

She smiled back happily.

"No problem dear, we'll continue our lessons later in evening before you go to bed, now I have to prepare our dinner."

Harry's eyes widened as he watched her leave the room. There was more to learn? To his embarrassment he could feel himself hardening at the thought of more lessons. He quickly pushed away the thought and pulled his pants back on, wanting to focus on the packing while he still could.

 

The dinner and the rest of the day passed surprisingly quickly, Molly didn't seem to be acting any differently at all but Harry couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen later. That left him quite distracted, something which she quite obviously noticed. He was thankful that she didn't say anything though, not being able to think about anything besides her fingers in his butt was embarrassing enough as it was.

Before he knew it she sent him off to dress in his pyjamas and brush his teeth, something which he accomplished in record time. Done with the chores he sat impatiently on the bed, eagerly waiting for her to arrive.

He didn't have to wait long before she walked in, sapping his breath as she did. She had obviously gotten changed for bed herself, wearing nothing but a sheer nightgown that hugged her huge bosom, perfectly outlining her nipples. She was a short and plump woman, but there was no denying the curves she possessed, making him instantly grow hard as he watched those soft tits struggle against the restricting gown.

"Someone's excited to see me." She murmured, looking down at the tent rapidly rising in his pants.

Harry blushed, trying to cover it up while forcibly dragging his eyes away from nipples that seemed to be taunting him.

"Bit late for that dear." She chuckled, sitting down on the bed and patting her lap.

Harry tried to hide his eagerness as he quickly bent over her lap, but judging by her soft laughter he doubted he was very successful. He was a bit embarrassed but really didn't care, he had never felt anything that felt as good as Molly's fingers.

Her talented hands felt just as good this time, now that he knew to relax, the magical lubrication let her slip in even easier than before. In fact when her rubbing fingers coaxed another load out of him it felt even better, making him moan in pleasure as he filled her cupping palm. He offered no protest when she brought her sticky hand to his mouth, licking and sucking her hand clean, grateful for the pleasure she had given him.

"Mmm, very good dear. It's a good thing this came up now, because now I can teach you everything you need to know."

"There's more?" He wondered, swallowing the last of the salty essence.

"Oh yes, I'll have to teach you everything, but it's all quite pleasurable so you should enjoy every minute." She smiled.

"Oh." He didn't really know what else to say, feeling happy that she was willing to do all this for him.

"We'll have to begin with your nightly anal training, something that is important both for your own and your eventual partner's pleasure."

"My partner's?" He wondered.

"Your eventual girlfriend Harry." She grinned, making him blush.

She reached into her nightgown, pulling out what looked like a black oblong egg with a sturdy base in one end.

"This is a buttplug Harry, it's designed to not only help you stretch and get used to being filled, but it's also enchanted, lightly vibrating and stimulating your prostate, which is often called the magic button by us girls, making it grow more sensitive. You are going to be wearing one of these every night from now on."

"Every night?" He wondered.

"Yes, we only have a month before school starts again and I want you fully taught by then, seeing as no one else has seen to your sexual education."

"Oh." He had been skeptical about her fingers but they had ended up feeling really good, so he didn't really see a reason why this would be any different.

"Get on all fours on the bed and I'll help you put it in place."

He blushed at the command but did as he was told, presenting his butt to her. He gasped when she placed the plug against his slick hole, realizing how much thicker it was than her two fingers. The magical lubrication fulfilled its purpose though, letting her push it in past his protesting sphincter, making him groan as it slowly filled him. He moaned when he finally felt the base push against his cheeks, his ring closing around the slimmer part of the plug, locking it firmly in place.

"Very good, now for the last part." Molly enthused, tapping the plug with her wand.

He jerked when he felt the plug start to vibrate, it was by no means a strong vibration, but certainly something he noticed. It was also heating up, becoming slightly warmer than his body around it.

"The spell also makes certain it won't slip out during the night, staying nice and snug. The heat also makes it more comfortable to wear overnight."

Comfortable was an understatement, the plug felt really good and Harry couldn't help growing hard once more.

"Ah, I should have expected that." Molly murmured, moving her wand to his crotch.

A quick tap of her wand made him deflate, before a flick made an elaborate metal cage encircle his cock and balls, preventing him from hardening again.

"Uh, what?" He wondered, feeling his cock try to grow again, only to be uncomfortably stopped by the very snug chastity cage.

Molly just smiled, pulling his pants back up, hiding the plug and cage from sight.

"The cage helps you ignore your penis, teaching you to focus on the pleasure anal stimulation can give you instead. It's a keystone of proper training."

"It's not very comfortable though." Harry complained, adjusting himself.

"Well you can't expect every part of learning to be pure fun dear."

"That's true." Harry agreed, thinking about his potions classes back at Hogwarts.

"How long will I have to wear it?" He asked as Molly stood up.

"As long as it's necessary." She smiled, turning off the lights as she left the room.

Harry frowned, a bit disgruntled by the lack of a straight answer, but ignoring it for now. The long day was finally catching up to him and he sunk into his soft pillow, shuddering slightly at the constant stimulation he was getting from the hot plug. He was grateful for his earlier release, otherwise he doubted there was any way he could have fallen asleep.

Even then the night passed in a pleasurable haze, leaving him pulsing in the chastity cage, moaning as one wet dream after another passed by his eyes. He couldn't remember them, let alone remember if he was sleeping or had woken up some time during the night, all he could remember was the constant flushed feeling he was experiencing.

 

He blinked bleary eyes as he felt a hand gently shake his shoulder, groaning as the bright morning light assailed his eyes.

"Good morning dear." Molly enthused, happily drawing back the blinds even further, letting the sun illuminate the room.

He shifted in bed, moaning softly as the movement reminded him of the hot toy stretching his back passage. Something wet caught his attention and he quickly drew back his blanket, staring in shock at his soaked crotch. The embarrassment quickly woke him up and he tried to pull the cover back to hide his shame, but Molly stopped him, smiling gently.

"I-I'm sorry Mrs Weasley, I d-don't understand-" He started, only to be interrupted by her shush.

"It's fine Harry, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's not pee." That said she flicked her wand, removing any traces of wetness from his crotch.

"It's not?" He wondered.

Molly sat down next to him, hugging him close again. He took comfort in her warm embrace, leaning a bit into her soft body.

"No honey, it's what sometimes happens when you wear the plug overnight. It's designed to stimulate your prostate, but sometimes if the boy is really sensitive it might lead to the occasional nocturnal emissions."

Seeing as he didn't understand the words she continued.

"Wet dreams Harry. Dreams that make you feel so good that you come in your pyjamas. Although in this case the plug no doubt helped quite a bit."

Harry flushed completely crimson, this was even more embarrassing than having peed himself.

"Oh don't be like that dear, it's a very good thing, not something to feel embarrassed about."

"Really?" He wondered, very skeptical.

"Oh yes," she enthused, "it's a very good sign of your sensitivity back there. There will be a lot of girls that will really like that about you! A boy who has that kind of reaction to anal stimulation will be extremely popular among certain girls."

"Why?"

"Ah," Molly hesitated for a moment before deciding to take the plunge, better to get this part over with now. She stood up and lifted her sheer nightgown past her hips and dropped her enchanted panties, releasing her considerable package.

Harry's eyes bulged as he stared at the massive cock the woman was showing, it wasn't even hard but it completely dwarfed his own. The sack behind the impressive shaft made his own testicles look like marbles.

"Wow." He muttered, before shaking his awe off, looking up into her bright brown eyes. "I thought girls were different?" He asked.

Molly smiled, immensely pleased by his reaction.

"Not all girls Harry." She reached down to grab her fat shaft. "Some girls were given this gift, which makes them fantastic at pleasing boys."

She slowly pumped her cock. "You see this goes into a boy's bum and really rubs against their magic spot, feeling a lot better than just fingers or that plug does."

Harry flushed, staring at the impressive looking cock and unconsciously clenching around the plug in his colon, wondering how that must feel like. The awe with which he was staring at her fat cock was having an effect on Molly, making her slowly swell under his eyes.

Harry's eyes widened as the fat shaft in front of him kept expanding, slowly standing up from her crotch, easily rivaling his forearm in size. The bulbous tip glistened with a hint of precum, almost begging for someone to touch it.

"Oh dear," Molly murmured, "all this talking has made me rather excited. Can you be a dear and help me with this Harry? It will teach you how to please girls at the same time."

Harry's eyes followed the fat cock that was swinging right before his face, unable to grasp the sheer size of it. He glanced up at her face, feeling uncertain.

"Uh, d-do you want me to that finger thing you did to me?"

Molly laughed heartily.

"Oh no no, that works for small little cocklets like yours, but not real cocks like this."

He flushed at the belittling comparison, but couldn't really argue with her considering the proof of what she said was right before his eyes.

"No, to please a woman you have to start by grasping her cock. Why don't you do that honey."

Harry hesitated for a moment before carefully reaching up to touch her, feeling the incredible heat the pulsing cock was radiating. The skin was smooth and soft, yet underneath she was hard as steel.

"Just like that Harry." Molly encouraged, her voice significantly huskier now.

"Try rubbing it with your hands." She instructed, cupping one of his hands and guiding him, making him jerk her off slowly.

Harry marveled at the feel of her skin gliding over the hard shaft, feeling her heartbeat radiate in his palm. A clear drop of fluid leaked out from the tip, slowly gliding down the fat mushroom head.

"Now," Molly shuddered, "what did I tell you yesterday about the fluids that come out of a cock?"

"Uhm," he hesitated for a moment before remembering, "that it was a boy's duty to clean them up."

"Yes!" She enthused, "well done Harry, you remembered perfectly!"

Harry smiled, blushing a bit, not really used to being complimented at all. No one had ever really cheered him on like that outside of Hogwarts and he wasn't the best at handling the praise. Molly raised an eyebrow, staring pointedly at her leaking tip, making him realize what she wanted.

"Oh, right." He mumbled, slowly leaning forward and carefully licking up the leaking precum.

Molly moaned at both the feeling of his hot wet tongue, as well as the vision of the boy licking on her fat cock like it was a lollipop. In response her cock pumped out even more precum, forcing Harry to constantly lick and swallow to keep up.

"It would be much easier for you to," Molly gasped at the feel of his agile tongue, "place the entire thing inside of your mouth."

"You think?" He asked.

"Yes, it's also an important skill for you to learn, girls will expect you to do that for them." She encouraged.

"They will expect this?" He questioned.

Annoyed with how much he kept delaying it Molly grabbed his head, forcing him to meet her eyes.

"Yes they will. Now I understand this is quite new to you because of your muggle upbringing, I can't exactly expect you to be familiar with all magical customs, but you need to stop questioning everything and do as you're told."

Harry's eyes widened at her stern tone, before agreeing what she was saying.

"Sorry." He muttered.

Molly traced his lips with her thumb, smiling down at him.

"It's okay honey, but I'm going out of my way to teach you here, you need to stop making it so hard for us both." She gently explained.

Harry nodded, once again grateful that she was teaching him.

"Sorry Mrs Weasley."

Molly ignored that he had gone back to the formal name, instead pushing her pulsing tip against his lips.

"Good, now open wide and start learning like a good boy."

There was no hesitance this time as he parted his mouth, letting her push the thick glistening tip past his lips. Her musky precum instantly flooded his mouth, coating his tongue with her taste before being dutifully swallowed down.

"Good, now make sure to use your tongue a lot to tease the tip Harry, and don't forget to close your lips around it so that you can suck on it like a lolly while doing it."

Harry did as he was told, applying a tight seal around the thick cock that was stretching his jaw as far as it could go. He slowly started tracing his tongue around the swollen hot tip while sucking on it, coaxing even more of the clear fluid out of the pulsing monster.

"Mmm," Molly moaned, "very good, you are learning quickly!" She praised, brushing her fingers through his tangled locks.

"Now keep doing that, but start slowly pumping your head so that your lips glide over the tip. Don't let it leave your mouth at any point though!" She warned.

Molly gasped as she watched him obey, clinging to her every word. She groaned in pleasure, looking down into those obedient green eyes was almost pushing her over the edge. She took a deep breath to steady herself, wanting to get it all right now, she would have plenty of time to ask for repeat performance.

"G-good," she gasped, "now include your hands. One of them to pump my shaft like I did earlier and the other to rub my testicles."

Harry obeyed, marveling at how hard her erection felt in his hand before cupping her massive balls, unable to hold more than one at a time, practically feeling them churning with her cream.

"Oh!" Molly moaned, making him feel proud of himself, eagerly pumping his head over the sensitive tip, lavishing it with his tongue, having to swallow even more of her salty essence.

"So good," she praised, "you're a natural at this. You're going to make girls at Hogwarts s-so happy!" She groaned, starting to shove her fat babymaker ever deeper into his mouth.

He gagged as it hit the back of his throat repeatedly, but watching the controlled woman come completely undone was very satisfying to him. Harry had no idea he could do such a thing to a woman, but he knew that he liked it.

"I'm about to come!" Molly warned, moaning every time her cock bumped into his throat.

"Get ready to swallow it honey!" She shouted, ramming her cock as deep as it would go before letting loose a thick hot jet of cum right down his throat.

Harry almost choked before quickly swallowing the thick spunk, the next volley already filling his mouth with the musky taste. He swallowed again, feeling her hot nutbutter glide down his throat before settling heavily in his stomach. He had no idea how long women could come, but was amazed at how much Molly was feeding him. His tongue kept teasing the underside of her tip while the woman grasped his hair in an almost painfully tight grip, pumping more and more of her hot cum into his willing mouth. He could see the way her hips twitched as she completely unloaded in him, painting his insides white. The taste had weirded him out at first, but compared to the things he had gotten used to eating at the Dursley's this was nothing. In fact the fact that it came from Molly because she felt good made him not mind tasting it at all.

He had no idea how long he had kept swallowing until he finally felt her grip relax and the insistent volleys of spunk slowed down to a steady dribble that he dutifully sucked out and added to the collection. Molly shuddered as she looked down at his sucking and licking mouth, a wide smile on her face as she felt the last of her cream being extracted.

She slowly dragged her spent cock out, biting her lip as she watched the way his suckling mouth followed it.

"Good," she gasped, "so very good. Merlin, but we have certainly found another thing you are great at besides flying."

Harry grinned widely, unused to being praised but greatly enjoying the feeling.

"I'll be adding this to our lesson plan so that you get the chance to practise it and improve before Hogwarts, once every morning and evening should be good, yes?"

He nodded, not minding doing that again. Making someone feel that good felt really nice, he liked the idea of getting better at it.

Molly proceeded to remove his buttplug for the day, but refused to even consider touching his chastity cage. She said it would be good for him in the end, he just needed to get used to it. He grumbled but obeyed, she was the teacher after all.

Spending the rest of the day without the plug felt weird somehow, even though he had only worn it for a night, he already felt strangely empty. Molly had told him it was magical, but he didn't quite expect his body to react like this without it. The odd feeling bothered him to the extent that he mentioned it to her, but she had simply been overjoyed by his comment. She said it didn't cause any sort of addiction, it was simply that he was unused to feeling so good that he unconsciously ended up craving it.

"It's a good thing," she explained, "because women like me have a very high sexual appetite. With how much you enjoy anal you will love being stuffed multiple times each day."

Harry blushed bright red at her crude words, but couldn't help thinking about the image her words had conjured. His mind kept wandering to what it would feel like to have a cock up there, rubbing against all the spots the plug couldn't reach. The thought made his cock swell before quickly being constrained by chastity cage, making him groan in discomfort. He spent the rest of day trying to distract himself with other things, but his mind kept returning to Molly's words, making him softly curse the cage as it kept him flaccid.

He was almost embarrassed by the anticipation that had come over him when Molly finally told him to wash up and get ready for bed. Harry was fairly certain he had never bathed and gotten changed that quickly, blushing as he felt his cocklet pulse in the constraining cage.

When she finally did arrive she sat down on the bed and suggested he start by servicing her, mentioning that it was good for him to learn to place his partner's pleasure before his own.

"After all," Molly groaned as he was dutifully slurping her down, "it's important that you learn that a girl's pleasure always comes first. Not to mention that getting used to the taste will only help you in the future."

Harry didn't really understand why it was so, but was willing to believe it because Molly said so. Swallowing her thick spunk proved more pleasant this time, and he could tell by the way she was moaning that his technique had improved. She said as much, praising him for being such a quick study.

"And good boys who learn well get rewards," Molly smiled, patting her lap.

Harry quickly licked the last of her cream from his lips before bending over her lap, eagerly pulling down his pyjamas.

"So eager." Molly chuckled, making him blush.

"Nothing at all wrong with that dear. Girls, and women alike, appreciate enthusiasm." She added, patting his bare bum.

His cock was already protesting inside the cage before her fingertips even touched his rosebud. When he felt her digits rubbing against his slick anus he groaned softly, only now realizing how much he had missed the sensation.

"You know Harry," Molly started, annoyingly stopping her movement, "it might be good if we got rid of these hairs."

Her hand brushed against the little body hair he had.

"It wouldn't get stuck on the cage or any toys and women really like it when boys are smooth."

Her other hand continued teasing his opening, refusing to push in and rub against that spot he enjoyed, but keeping him excited by prodding the sensitive nerve endings. Had he been older he would have realized what a terrible position he was in for any sort of argument, under her teasing touch he was willing to agree to just about anything to get her to continue.

"S-sure." He groaned, resisting the urge to push back against her fingers.

"Really?" Molly smiled. "That's great, you're being such a good boy!" She grinned, brandishing her wand and waving it over his body, making a strange tingling sensation wash over him.

Harry shuddered at the feeling, before inhaling softly when her hand returned to his skin, finding it impeccably smooth now, like it had never grown hair in the first place.

"I made it a curse," she explained, enjoying the feel of his soft skin as she rubbed his trapped cock. "That way we don't have worry about renewing it, it will stay active until I remove it. It will also redirect all that growth to your hair instead, making your mop a bit longer might help with controlling it." She grinned.

Harry's reply disappeared into a moan as she finally pushed her fingers in, easily finding his prostate. That evening he learned that boys didn't need to get hard to come, having no issues squirting his release through his constrained cock. Molly made no comment about it besides expecting him to clean her hand as usual, making him realize she had expected as much.

Before she let him tuck in she once more pulled out the buttplug, before casting a small Engorgement Charm on it, making it swell a bit in size. To his embarrassment Harry felt his crotch twitch at the idea of wearing a bigger plug, especially once Molly explained that she would increase the size every night.

"It's to stretch you out a bit you see," she explained, pushing the blunt tip against his twitching sphincter. "You'll still remain plenty tight for any lucky lady, but you won't tear or be in pain, something that neither of you want."

Feeling full and well stretched he once more fell asleep, his eyes closing as he shuddered to the sensation of the engorged plug vibrating gently inside his very snug butt. He was getting so used to the chastity cage that it no longer bothered him to the same extent.

 

This time he was woken to the feel of Molly gently running her thumb over his lips, making him blink bleary eyes as he took in her form. Her revealing nightgown was already rolled up over hips, her fat cock standing straight in the air as she smiled down at him. She grabbed her shaft and rubbed the tip against his lips, smearing them with her musky precum. Harry didn't even have to think about it as he parted his lips, taking the pulsing mushroom head inside his mouth, making Molly croon pleasantly.

"Good morning honey." She murmured, running her hand up his cheek as he obediently suckled her leaking cock.

Harry gave a muffled reply, unable to really vocalize his words because of the fat spermcannon stretching his jaw. Her scent and taste had become so familiar to him that he didn't even think about swallowing the salty essence she was coating his throat with. He turned more towards her so that he could reach out and fondle her large bulging nuts, feeling them churn in his hand.

"Mmm," Molly moaned, "such a quick learner. Get ready for your creamy breakfast!" She warned, tangling her hand in his black hair.

Harry nodded, already having learned from the day before that she tended to explode very quickly in the morning, feeling backed up after a long night of sleep. Her mention of girls like her having a high sexual appetite was no joke.

He frowned when he noticed the way she was gripping his locks, wasn't his hair quite a bit longer compared to the day before? It seemed to easily reach over his ears, almost coming down to his neck. Any further thoughts were interrupted by Molly's loud groan as a veritable fountain of hot thick cum exploded in his mouth, forcing him to suckle and swallow desperately to keep from leaking out. Her hot sticky cum was starting to taste better for each day that went by, making him feel more and more pride in the way he was making her explode.

When her slick clean cock left his slurping mouth he once again felt incredibly full, easily seeing the way his stomach bulged from her large dose of nutbutter. It was not much of a surprise that he completely skipped breakfast and evening meals these days, being fed more than enough by Molly's fat anaconda.

"Ahh, Merlin but that is a good way to wake up. You have become such a talented cock sucker Harry, I know many girls who will be absolutely dying to have you as a boyfriend." She praised, tucking her fat cock back into her panties.

"T-thank you." He muttered, embarrassed by how close he had come to exploding himself. Her pleasure combined with the teasing plug had pushed buttons inside of him that he didn't even know existed.

When he bent over to have her remove the plug he let out an involuntary moan, making her giggle softly as she extracted the vibrating toy. He avoided her eyes, blushing furiously.

"Come now Harry, we have spoken about this, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I personally find it adorable." She cooed, patting his bum.

"Right." He muttered, not really agreeing with her assessment as he quickly pulled on a pair of boxers.

"Hmm." Molly narrowed her eyes, looking at the huge raggedy boxers that barely hung on his hips.

"Are those," she emphasized the word, "types of boxers the only underwear you own?"

"Uhh, yeah." He admitted, awkwardly rubbing his neck. He wasn't exactly a big fan of Dudley's old boxers either, they were more like oversized shorts than anything else.

"They look awful. They certainly can't be very comfortable either?" She stated, looking at the way they sagged.

Harry kept avoiding her gaze, but didn't really offer any protest. He only wore them because he had nothing else to wear.

"Thought so." She murmured. "Well that certainly won't stand, I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy. In fact I think I know just the perfect solution! Wait here."

"Uhh, okay?" He stated, watching as the woman purposefully marched out of Ron's room. A part of him wanted to tell her to just ignore it, but getting something else to wear would actually be quite nice. There was also the fact that trying to dissuade her at this point was next to impossible.

Molly quickly returned holding what looked like a very small piece of white cloth.

"Here." She said, handing it over. "I'm going to get rid of those old rags."

Harry didn't even have time to protest before with a flick of her wand she vanished not only the boxers he was wearing, but also all the ones in his drawer. He blushed a bit at being so suddenly exposed, even though he was pretty used to it by now. Eager to put something on he unfolded what he considered a napkin, only to pale as he saw it was a simple pair of white panties, looking much smaller than any pair of boxers he had ever seen.

"It's Ginny's old ones." Molly explained, smiling at him. "Don't worry, they have barely been worn at all. I bought a bunch of them, but of course she really started growing right after so she couldn't fit in them for long." She rolled her eyes, giving off the impression that she was pretty used to growth spurts.

"Couldn't fit?" He mumbled, feeling a bit stupefied as he studied the small knickers.

"Her penis got too big." Molly deadpanned.

Harry's eyes bulged before he blushed at the implication that they would still fit him easily. Somehow that just added to the embarrassment.

"Umm, aren't these for girls only?" He asked hesitantly.

"Pah!" She scoffed, brushing off his concern. "Of course not, it's actually a good way to impress girls like me."

"Huh?" He wondered what she meant.

"Hmm, how to explain this. Ah," she beamed, bringing her hands up to cup her massive tits.

"You really like my breasts right honey?" She didn't even wait for an answer, obviously already knowing it. "This nightgown helps frame them and bring them to focus." She traced a hand underneath the soft big boobs. "You can see how it supports my chest and really emphasizes my cleavage." She pushed them together, making her already impressive cleavage even more eye-catching.

Harry swallowed nervously, staring in awe at her demonstration. Her fingers traced her nipples through the sheer fabric, making the points harden and stand out even.

"You see how it's practically see-through, making sure you can't miss my nipples standing out?"

He nodded, now spellbound by her little performance.

"This nightgown serves the same purpose as those panties do. It shows off and displays what you have. In our case a pair of nice panties will make your butt look delectable, something that your girlfriend will surely enjoy." She let go of her assets, smiling down at him.

"Wearing them is also a good way of letting the right type of girl know that you enjoy a bit of anal pleasure."

Harry was still a bit skeptical but Molly completely ignored it.

"I'll make sure to buy you a big collection for Hogwarts so you have plenty to choose from. Don't worry about the cost dear, I can just use your vault key for that."

"Uh, you want me to wear them at Hogwarts as well? But what about the other guys in the dorm?!" He exclaimed, worried about the type of comments he would get.

"Oh that's simple," she shrugged, "we'll just have a gender glamour placed on them so that no guy will be able notice anything besides a another plain pair of boxers."

"But girls will see the real thing?" He asked, running his fingers over the smooth material, marveling at how soft it felt.

"Of course. And they will be quite taken if they are one of the lucky ones that get to see them." She grinned, making him blush a bit.

"Fine. I guess I can try them on." He acquiesced, missing the smirk on Molly's face.

Putting them on he noticed how much tighter they were, really hugging his legs as he pulled them up to his hips. The white knickers hugged his caged cocklet close as well as snugly curving around his butt, really making it stand out. But it didn't feel bad, actually he found it strangely comfortable, enjoying the way the silky texture hugged his smooth hairless skin. He snapped out of his reverie to find Molly grinning down at him with a knowing glint in her eye.

"That looks great dear." She praised, her eyes lingering on his butt, liking the way the knickers emphasized one of his best assets.

Harry didn't answer, blushing furiously as he pulled on his pants. Even so, a part of him really liked the way she had looked at him, making him feel strange.

 

The following weeks at the Burrow passed much in the same vein. He was woken up and fed breakfast by her fat cock, before being given a pair of panties of Molly's choice to wear. These seemed to vary greatly, from dainty little hiphuggers to a stringy kind that would slip up between his cheeks, making her nibble her lip as she watched him put them on. Harry found he quite liked wearing them, the tight yet revealing panties made him feel attractive and quite turned on, especially when he noticed Molly's reaction to them.

In the evenings he once more sucked her dry, a unique taste that he was slowly starting to enjoy. Molly told him it was to be expected, one of the reasons she had him do it so often was so that he could learn to like the taste. Afterwards she would finger him to an explosive orgasm before fitting the plug into his twitching butt. The plugs kept increasing in size, eventually becoming almost as thick as his wrist as she pushed them in. The increased sensitivity the training had caused was fairly obvious, he tended to wake up in the middle of the night to at least one or more anal orgasms, moaning into his pillow as he clenched around the unrelenting toy. Instead of negatively affecting his sleep he felt even more refreshed in the mornings, eager to gulp down Molly's morning cream.

"They will be coming back tomorrow." Molly stated one evening at dinner, looking at the family clock that showed where all family members were.

Harry followed her gaze, seeing the hands of the other Weasley's pointing at 'Holidays'.

"We'll have to stop our lessons then." She met his eyes, smiling gently. "You have learned so much though, I envy the girl that manages to seduce you at Hogwarts." She winked.

Harry grimaced awkwardly, feeling more melancholy than embarrassed, he had learned to love her teaching.

"Don't be like that Harry, tonight is a big night. It's time for your last lesson, one which I know we will both greatly enjoy."

"What is it?" He wondered.

"You'll see." She grinned, returning to her food.

Harry's frown slowly disappeared, his brief bout of gloom forgotten as he started anticipating the evening. It was strange how quickly the month had gone by, it felt like he had just arrived here a week ago, yet one week from now he would already be at Hogwarts. Except he had the distinct feeling that this year at school would be vastly different.

When the time finally arrived to get ready for bed, Molly walked up close to him, leaning into his face, almost touching his lips.

"Wash up and change, then come to my room." She murmured, sashaying over to the master bedroom.

Harry swallowed, watching her hips swing as she closed the door behind her. He wasted no time in washing up and getting changed. The panties he removed no longer embarrassed him, after being told so many times that it was normal for a boy like him to wear them he had gotten used to them. In fact a part of him missed them as he changed to his pyjamas, wondering if he should get some new sleepwear as well. He shrugged off that thought when he realized he was done, suddenly feeling nervous. His uncertainty quickly gave way for his libido though, his cock twitching at the thought of what she could have planned for him.

Making up his mind he marched over to her room, knocking on the door twice.

"Come in honey." A sultry voice murmured, making him shudder as he opened the door.

He gaped as he took in Molly, sitting on the wide bed with her legs crossed, grinning at him. She was wearing white stockings that came up to her thighs, staying up thanks to the white garter belt around her waist. She had completely skipped panties, not that there was any hiding the huge hard pole of flesh that stood up from her crotch. Her bra looked like it was a half cup, supporting her massive tits from underneath but doing nothing to hide her perky nipples. She uncrossed her legs, letting her massive cock swing free.

"Undress and come here." She purred, her tone making him strain against the chastity cage.

He had no issues obeying her order, discarding the pyjamas in record time.

"Always so eager." She chuckled, but the fond smile showed her true feelings. She extended a hand to him which he happily took, suddenly being pulled into her lap. The woman easily lifted him until he sat astride her crotch, feeling her hot pulsing shaft nestle in his crack. One of her hand slipped down to squeeze his butt before the other grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into a deep kiss.

Harry's eyes widened as she plundered his mouth, not really knowing what to do but slowly learning. Mostly he was just submitting to her ferocious kissing, feeling her explore and nibble at every part of his mouth. He groaned into her lips as he felt her other hand briefly tap his butt with a wand, before easily slipping two fingers into his now slick rosebud. Her fingers easily found his prostate, making him gasp into her mouth. Feeling weak he hugged her close, wrapping his legs around her soft body, feeling her huge tits press against his chest. He felt like he could simply sink into them, groaning softly in pace with her incredibly fingers, feeling her pump them back and forth as she stretched his hole.

Molly finally broke the kiss, smiling fondly down at the completely dazed boy in her lap. She withdrew her fingers, feeling pride at the disappointed sound he let out. Merlin, but she had trained him into such a butt slut. She grabbed his supple butt with both hands, standing up with him before turning around and gently letting him down on his back on the wide bed.

Harry blinked when he realized he was suddenly lying on the bed, watching the incredible woman stand between his spread legs with a hungry look in her bright brown eyes, slowly stroking her massive cock. Molly leaned forward and placed her fat shaft on his stomach, showing him just far it reached. He panted softly when he saw it came far past his bellybutton, almost reaching up to his rib cage. He had understood what she wanted, and a part of him was ashamed at how excited he had become upon seeing just how big she was.

"That's how deep into you I'm going to go." She murmured, her eyes gleaming as she looked down at him. "Tonight you're going to sleep in my bed, because I'm going to be fucking you all night, showing you the final, and best, way a boy can please a woman."

He flushed at both her words and coarse language, but with the lessons he had been getting the past month he also felt incredible anticipation.

Molly wasted no more words, lifting up his feet onto her shoulders, leaving him completely exposed. In no hurry, she slowly rubbed her huge broomstick against his little opening, coating it with precum. It wasn't really necessary thanks to the lubrication spell, but watching the way Harry was growing impatient was turning her on even more. Deciding she had toyed with him enough she pointed it right at his winking starfish and started pushing.

Harry took a deep breath as he felt the fat hot tip push against his sphincter, feeling both fear and excitement over how much bigger it was than the buttplug.

"Relax." Molly murmured, reminding him to stop clenching. He obeyed, suddenly feeling her slip even deeper, making him moan softly. "Just a bit more honey." She whispered, pushing even harder, stretching him more than any toy ever had. Regardless of how much preparation he had, there was no he would ever easily take such a fat thick cock easily. After what felt like a small lifetime the bulbous tip slipped past his only defence, suddenly sinking her pulsing shaft several inches into his rectum.

"Ohh!" He moaned, clenching around her huge spermcannon, his hands gripping the sheets as he tried to adjust to the massive invader.

"Take your time honey." Molly mumbled, quenching her urge to shove her entire cock into that exquisitely tight little hole that seemed to be trying to milk her dry. She held back thanks to years of experience, wanting to make sure Harry felt good. It wouldn't do to make him dislike this, she wanted him to absolutely love having sex with a futanari. Only the best for her daughter.

Harry panted heavily as Molly slowly started to lean in, pushing her enormous length deeper into his undefended colon. She was moving with a slow but unrelenting pace, steadily feeding more and more of her fat meatstick into his clenching opening. His eyes bulged as he practically felt his stomach stretch around her. Looking down at his belly he could clearly make out the slight distension where her fat cock was pushing into him, the pulsing heat making him moan. The sheer size made it uncomfortable, but it also made it impossible to ignore the hot babymaker rubbing against his prostate, making his cock twitch in its cage.

His mouth was wide open as he panted heavily, feeling every vein and ridge of her gigantic cock as it invaded his poor ass, rubbing against nerve endings he didn't even know existed. The pulsing cock was spewing a steady flow of precum into him, the hot wetness adding both to the lubrication and the sensation as it pushed ever deeper. When her plump big balls finally pushed against his ass he let out a whimpering moan, a trickle of cum being forced out of his cock. The small spike of pleasure made him clench around her, letting him feel just how incredibly stretched he was.

"It's all in, Harry." Molly murmured, stroking the sides of his waist as she enjoyed the feeling of being balls deep inside his tightly gripping body. She leaned forward, bringing his legs with her until her massive tits practically smothered his face.

"Such a good boy." She purred, before slowly raising her hips, pulling out her fat meaty anaconda, slick with precum and lubrication. Molly made sure she pulled back until just the tip remained, before pushing it in again, hilting herself in one long thrust.

"Guh!" Harry groaned, another trickle of cum escaping from his trapped cock. His hands were gripping the sheet tightly, trying to deal with the overwhelming sensation of being so stuffed. He got no reprieve though, as now that Molly was certain he could handle it, she started slowly fucking him long deep strokes, making an obscene slurping sound that ended with the wet slap of her balls colliding with his pert butt.

He felt so weak and embarrassed, not being able to do anything but take it as she fed her fat cock into his ass, over and over again, practically crushing his prostate under her hot invading shaft. He knew he was moaning, letting out girly little sounds, but he was unable to stop it as the powerful woman pounded her massive cock into his little hole, her huge soft tits dangling in his face. It was all too much and he could only groan as his orgasm hit with the power of bludger, leaving him squirming in pleasure as his constrained cock shot jet after jet of cum between their sweaty bodies.

Molly gave a tinkling laugh as she felt the wetness spread over her belly, her lusty eyes taking in the way Harry was practically drooling as he shot his load all over her. A weaker woman would have stopped, letting him recover, but she had no such plans. Instead she kept up her pace, enjoying the way his orgasm made him spasm and clench around her pumping shaft.

"I-it's too much! Please!" Harry moaned, feeling incredibly sensitive after his release.

"Hush honey." She replied, continuing to fuck him without pause.

Harry had no option but to take it, he was almost bent in half by the woman already, his feet dangling uselessly on her shoulders as she kept plunging her fat cock into his poor butt. A part of him found it immensely exciting, but he was having trouble concentrating on anything besides the constant sea of pleasure that was overtaking him. Merlin, this was the best thing he had ever felt.

The way he completely surrendered underneath her was the last straw for Molly, feeling her balls churn as she looked down at the fucked silly face of Harry Potter. His eyes were open but unfocused, his mouth was constantly parted, letting out little squeaks and moans as his body loved her fat cock. She could even make out a trickle of drool slipping down his lips, finally pushing her over the edge.

"Uhh." She grunted, bending his legs even further down, leaving his ankles on both sides of his head as she completely hilted herself in his squeezing hole, every inch of her meat popsicle buried deep inside him.

Harry groaned at the new position before gasping as he felt a veritable flood of hot cream explode in his colon. Molly's thick spunk blasted against the side of his intestine before pushing in ever deeper, her massive cock acting as the best kind of seal. With only one way to go her nut butter could only push deeper into him, volley after volley of her hot seed painting his insides white. Where her cock had made a small bulge, this unending flood of cum was making his belly swell, making him moan as he felt her heat push into every nook and cranny. He had no idea how long he lay there, feeling her empty her huge orbs of sticky spunk into his willing body. His anus gave a few weak clenches around her shaft, the constant pummeling having finally exhausted the muscle to the point where it had given up the fight.

"Mmm, I could stay like this all night." Molly mumbled, enjoying the way his body was milking her. She gave a little purr as she rolled her hips, feeling her slick cock shift inside of him.

"Mghm." Harry grunted in reply, not too pleased with the position but too tired to argue. His own caged cock had long since been shooting blanks, her unrelenting fucking having milked him completely dry. Now it was just twitching as he dealt with the overwhelming pleasure he had received.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure you'd wake up very sore if I didn't move." Molly smiled, slowly sitting up on her knees, letting go of his legs. She placed her hands on his thighs and slowly extracted her long fat cock, enjoying the way his ring clung to her shaft, as if unwilling to let go. When she pulled out all the way to the tip she quickly grabbed the buttplug from the nightstand, engorging it to an appropriate size. Acting like Indiana Jones she pulled out her fat cock and quickly replaced it with the plug, smirking at the ease with which it sank in.

"Whazat?" Harry mumbled.

"I don't want you leaking all over my sheets honey, go to sleep now."

With how well fucked his ass was, she had no doubt he would have been leaking her cum all over her nice sheets, something she didn't feel like cleaning up. Plugging him up was the easy solution.

"M'kay." He slurred, his eyes already closed.

Molly grinned victoriously as she moved over to the bathroom to have a quick shower. There was no doubt Harry absolutely loved anal play by now, not to mention that he now had nothing but great experiences of offering his ass to a futanari. Scrubbing away the sweat from her body she smiled happily, tomorrow her little princess would return from Egypt, and only a couple of days later they would return to Hogwarts. Ginny had had such a terrible first year, with that horrible diary possessing her and feeling both uncertain and hesitant about the urges that had started to influence her young body. Now however Molly was certain that her daughter would find someone very willing to help with urges. It didn't hurt that the one willing to help was also someone Ginny happened to be crushing hard on.

Molly dried off and smiled warmly as she walked back into the bedroom, scooting up behind Harry and spooning his sleeping body. Yes, she was certain things would work out.

 

The return of her family did as expected end her lessons, something that actually bothered Harry quite a bit. With Ron sleeping in his room now he was too embarrassed to try to finger his butt, feeling more backed up as each day went by. He was definitively more happy than usual when the day for returning to Hogwarts came, having gotten used to cumming multiple times per day, not being able to do it all was driving him nuts. Especially as his last memory was the incredible night he had shared with Molly, the mere thought enough to make him twitch in his chastity cage. The cage was exactly what was on his mind as they were preparing to leave for King's Cross Station.

Harry grabbed Molly's hand just as the other Weasley's left the Burrow, leaning in to urgently talk.

"My cage. It's still there." He whispered.

Molly just arched an eyebrow. "Of course, it stays on until we decide to remove it."

Harry's eyes widened, she wanted him to wear it at Hogwarts?!

"What if someone sees it?" He hissed.

"Oh." Molly quickly drew her wand, making an elaborate twirl before pointing it at his crotch.

"There we go, it has the same gender glamour as your panties now. Not a single guy will be able to see it."

Well technically someone powerful enough could quite easily overpower her small illusions, but considering he was worried about his dorm mates that wasn't too important.

Harry gaped, she really was serious about forcing him to wear it all year. Merlin, he was going to go mad.

Just before Molly apparated them to the station she leaned in close, tucking one of his much longer black locks behind his ear with a smile.

"Just remember Harry, if you start to feel," she glanced at his crotch, "frustrated, you might want to consider approaching Ginny. She's a special girl just like me and I think she could be convinced to help you."

".. Really?" He wondered.

"Yes," she grinned, "you'll probably have to convince her to become your girlfriend though."

His flabbergasted face made her laugh as she apparated them both to the station, both Harry and her daughter were about to have a very enjoyable year.