Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2021-04-23
Words:
1,340
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
105
Bookmarks:
11
Hits:
1,877

Undercontrol

Summary:

Barry has had trouble sleeping do to some very interesting Dreams, The meta wants to help.

Work Text:

  Barry was out for a walk in the middle of the night cooling down after another in appropriately sexually charge dream of his captain. When He heres a chuckle.

“Such conflicted thoughts, Barry Allen. How about I give you a helping hand to show the good Captain how badly you want him”.

 Barry panicked not liking the sound of that but a ball of energy hit him before he could say a word. He feels his body move on its own, He feet ignoring the internal screams of resistance in his mind. Carrying him right to the front door of the recently single Captain.

His hand raises on its now to knock on the door. David answers looked confused, drowsy and shirtless and damn if that did not make Barry groan mentally in appreciation. He felt his body about to move.

“Damn wait thank god I can speak. Captain get away from me.”

“Allen the hell is going on?”
 
He moves back as Barry’s body moves forward. 

“My body is not under my control Captain. Meta did something to me. I can speak but a can’t control my movements. David was doing his best to keep Barry at a distance.

“So what the meta is forcing you to try to kill me?”

Barry chuckles self deprecatingly.

“I think you would prefer that over what I’m actually being forced to do Captain. Now for the love of god, knock me unconscious it wont last long but it will give you a head start.”

David was about to ask what Barry was being forced to do when Barry pulled off his own shirt. David’s mouth went dry. 

“B...Barry what...”

“The meta is forcing me to rape you. So for please knock me out. You can’t out run me. You 
can’t beat me in a fight. Knock me out or shoot me.”

“I’m not shooting you!”

   In seconds David was pined to his own wall Barry’s body pressed firmly against his. He could feel how hard Barry was through his jeans. He could see in Barry’s eyes the pain and struggle he was enduring, trying to regain control of his body. 

“Captain...Please fight back. You don’t want this. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Barry you wont hurt me.”
“Pretty sure rape is hurting you David.”

Barry feels David relax under his grip and that was a mistake. Barry body surges forward and captures David’s lips in a heated kiss. But to Barry’s disbelief David kisses back aggressively.  It was then Barry’s mind registered David was as hard as he was. He groans into the kiss as David rolls his hips into his own. 
Barry breaks the kiss and looks into David’s eyes his shock clear. David wasted no type flipping them and pinning Barry to the wall and into another mind melting kiss.

“Tell me Barry why did the meta target you and why me?”

David distracted Barry’s heated body by playing with his nibbles. Make Barry whimper a moment given how sensitive his body was.

“I was on a walk. Clearing my had and cooling down after....”

“After what Barry?”

“After A hand a sex dream about...oh fuck David!”

David’s hand had wondered and stroked Barry’s straining length.

“About whom”.

“You” Barry whimpered as he feels David unbutton and pushed down his jeans and boxers.

His minds distantly wondering how these roles flipped.

“Then what happened?”

“The meta I don’t read my mind, Literally and told me he was going to help...” Barry’s voice broke into  a low moans as David kissed and bits his neck.

“Help me show you how badly I wanted you, then hit me with some energy thing before I could respond.”

“So you want me, Badly but couldn’t actually tell me why?”

“Didn’t think you would Oh god” He moans as David’s hand stroked his bare cock making his hip buck up.

“Didn’t think I would want you just as badly?” He asked his voice husky with lust.

“Well I think your showing me how much you want me just fine at the moment. Now I’m going to take you. Would you like that Barry”.

“God yes” Barry felt the meta power leave his body and he goes slack in David’s hold.
David feeling the tension leave Barry smirked and let him go.

Barry sighed and stood calmly. 

“That was a bit far, just to break the hold David. Knocking me out would have been fine.”

David rolled his eyes and picked a now fully nude Barry up and Carried him up his stairs and into his bed room confusing Barry quite a bit.
Tossing the bewildered speedster onto his bed he strips his own night pants and boxer off. Smirking when Barry blushed and stared at his nude form. 

“Now who said that was just to break the hold. Sure I was hoping that would happen but I wasn’t acting Barry. Now lying when I said I was going to take you.”
 
Barry groans at that as David lays over him capturing his lips in a much gentler kiss as he reaches for the container in his nightstand. Kissing lower and lower down Barry’s pale smooth body. Before gently spreading his legs and settling there. He looks up at Barry who was watching him Lust and love in his eyes. 

“You know if we continue, there is no going back. You will be mine and I yours I don’t do one night stands Barry. So if you don’t wants a relationship back out now.”

“David I’ve been in love with you for over a year I’m not backing out.”

He smirks and coats his fingers in lubricant before taking Barry’s hard weeping cock into his mouth and slowly pushing the first finger into Barry’s tight hole.
Barry gives a long low moan and David could feel him restraining himself from bucking up into his mouth. Slowly and torturously he works Barry open as he sucks his cock.

“D...David please, I...I’m going to cum” Barry pants.

David does not slow if anything he takes Barry deeper and hums around his cock. Before Striking his prostate and that set Barry flying of the edge, Cuming hard down David’s throat. David swallow and pulls away, Surprised that Barry was still hard as hell. 
Removing his fingers he coats his cock and lines himself up. 

“Ready, it may hurt at first.”

“I’m ready David”.

David nods and pushes into the hot sensitive hole. Kissing Barry to distract him from the burn. 
Barry for his part has ever felt so full, and complete. He moans and whimpers into the kiss as David pushes deeper and deeper into his body.  Once fully seated he pauses, waiting for Barry to adjust which did not take lots as Barry soon bucks against him. 
They keep a slow tender pace. Building them up little by little. Which was driving them both insane.

“David please, Faster. Don’t hold back I wont break”.

David groaned at that and pulled out roughly flipping him onto his hands and knees before Slamming back in forcing a loud pleasured moan from the younger man. He pounds into him over and over the moans of his name passing Barry’s lips like a prayer urging him on. He shifts slightly and hits Barry’s prostate head no ripping a scream of pleasure from him. David smirk’s and brutally targets that spot with ever thrust. Till Barry cam hard completely untouched. The sudden full body vibration and tightening of the walls around David’s cock ripped a primal growling shout of Barry’s name from David as he spills deep inside him. Tied and spent David Pulls out of Barry carefully and collapses next to him. He pulls Barry to him and Barry cuddles into him sleepily.
David looks down at Barry who was not sleeping peacefully against him. His eyes soft and he had a small affectionate smile on on his lips. He gives a light kiss to Barry’s forehead and a barely audible whisper.

“I love you Barry”.