Actions

Work Header

The Big Prompt Theory

Chapter 111: The Graphic Tee Slumber Satisfaction

Summary:

Edited and cross-posted on Fanfic.Net

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Where pregnant Amy insists on wearing Sheldon's used graphic tee shirts to sleep.

 

Amy strangely finds comfort on Sheldon's used clothing. Usually having trouble on sleeping, she finds herself sleeping like a baby once she wore Sheldon's shirts to sleep one night. Sheldon's offer of clean graphic shirts were quickly shot down. No. She wants his used ones.

 

With left eye twitching and a forced smile, Sheldon bite down his protests in regards to his strict protocol with cleanliness and instead welcome Amy's invitation on cuddling to sleep. Amy's high risk pregnancy brought out a sullen, moody, and bossy Amy. Sheldon could only give in to his heavily pregnant wife's every request.

 

As her husband, he get to witness and attest how hard the pregnancy is for the two of them, but Amy, the one carrying their unborn child, had it the hardest. So, yes, Sheldon will do anything and everything for his growing family.

Notes:

The 100th prompt! Fun fact: I randomly publish, so what you're reading is either reading written months or hours ago. I like to think Sheldon's character development will turn him into a wonderful husband for a pregnant Amy and cater to her needs more welcomingly. If found a story with similar plot or based a story from this prompt— I'm shamyshenanigan on IG! I'd love to read the story.