Actions

Work Header

A Lesson In Denial

Summary:

Steve and Christian spend a month exploring their newfound kink of orgasm denial.

Notes:

I've decided to have a go at writing a LONG, long, story. I'm planning to write something for every day of the month. But we’ll see how it goes.

Tags will be updated as I add chapters.

Comments and kudos are always warmly welcomed.

Chapter 1: The Plan

Summary:

The ground rules are set.

Chapter Text

For once their schedules lined up and that meant they would both be coming back to the house each night and sharing the same bed. For Steve, it felt like all his stars had aligned and he definitely wasn’t going to waste this opportunity. Christian had had time to think about his newfound love of orgasm control and wanted to experiment further. So Steve hatched a plan.

 

When Steve was ready to share his ideas with Chris, they sat in the living room to discuss everything together.

 

“So, I’ve been thinking about how you responded to orgasm delay and denial and I have a few ideas about how we can add them into our play,” Steve began to explain, he was nervous that what he was going to suggest would be too extreme for his boyfriend but thought this next month was the best time to experiment and play.

 

“I know that we don’t normally do this on a day-to-day basis and we’re not a 24/7/365 kinda thing but I was wondering if you’d be up for playing a little bit every day whilst we’re both at home so we can explore this kink properly, what do you think?”

 

Christian was anxious about it being more than a once in a while kinda thing as he was sure he’d fuck up more if they played more often. “W…erm…what did you have in mind?” he asked hesitantly.

 

Steve smiled softly at his lover and took his hand, “I’m not going to do anything that you don’t want me to, so don’t worry about that. We’ll come up with rules and consequences together so that we both fully understand what is going on.”

 

“Okay?” Chris replied.

 

“I might’ve bought a few things to help us,” Steve grabbed a large paper bag from the side of the sofa and put it between them. “So the first thing I want to introduce is a marble jar…” Steve started but Chris interrupted him.

 

“I’m not a fucking child!”

 

A stern look from Steve stopped him from saying anything else.

 

“Wow! So pleased we’ve cleared that one up!” Steve commented sarcastically.

 

“The marble jar…” Steve continued, “I’ve got 2 different coloured marbles: white and red. White marbles are given for good things, maybe you’ve been extra thoughtful or done something nice or followed the rules. A white marble allows you to cum. Red marbles are for bad things: been disrespectful or doing something that you shouldn’t. A red marble means you don’t get to cum,” Steve explained then asked, “With me so far?”

 

Chris nodded his head but was thinking of all the ways he could get red marbles.

 

“Ok, good. So you’ll have the opportunity to cum at least once a day, maybe more. You’ll pick one of the marbles out, without looking, and that will decide your fate. Marbles that have been removed don’t go back in. We could start with one of each colour so that you stand a fair chance from the beginning. What do you think?” Steve concluded.

 

If he was honest with himself this was the easiest part of his plans so if Christian wasn’t on board with this then he most definitely wouldn’t be up for any of the other ideas Steve had.

 

“That sounds ok. Doable…” Chris replied cautiously, then asked, “can I ask a question?”

 

“Of course you can see that would be a white marble right there,” Steve responded, enjoying the pink tint that now covered his boyfriend’s cheeks.

 

“What if I get too many red marbles?” he asked, worried he would be condemning himself to a month of self-imposed chastity.

 

Steve pondered for a moment then replied, “that’s a fair point. How about we reset the jar every Sunday evening so that a new week is a new start, would that make you feel better?”

 

“Yeah, that would be… better,” Chris agreed, happy that even if he had a shit week, he wouldn’t have to pay for it beyond that week.

 

Steve and Christian discussed and agree on a list of rules that both of them had to follow.

Marble rules:

  1. The jar is reset every Sunday evening.
  2. The jar always starts with one red and one white marble.
  3. Steve will inform Christian when he has earned either colour marble at the earliest convenience.
  4. Arguing about a red marble being added, means an additional red marble is added.
  5. Asking if you've been good enough to earn a white marble is a red marble offence.
  6. Christian will be given (as a minimum), one opportunity to cum a day.
  7. Christian will close his eyes and pick a marble at random.
  8. Selected marbles do not get returned to the jar.
  9. If Steve suspects that Christian has cheated he will be punished.
  • Arguing about this decision is a red marble offence.
  • Examples of why a white marble may be given (not an exhaustive list):
    1. Christian doing or saying something genuinely thoughtful.
    2. Christian going out of his way to do something nice for Steve.
    3. Christian completing his household chores on time.
    4. Christian offering to cook for Steve.
  • Examples of why a red marble may be given (not an exhaustive list):
    1. Christian is rude.
    2. Christian is disrespectful.
    3. Christian is deliberately combative or aggressive for no reason.
    4. Christian not completing his chores in time.
    5. Christian touching himself without permission.
    6. Whilst playing, if Christian doesn’t follow the rules.
  • Steve’s decision is final. No exceptions.

 

Once they had completed the rules they both signed them. Christian felt more confident in his ability to gain white marbles than he had when Steve first suggested it, which Steve was pleased about too.

 

The marble jar sorted, Steve moved onto the part he was more nervous about. He took a deep breath and said, “there’s something else I want to implement during this month. It’s going to sound a bit weird but if you let me explain I’m hoping you’ll understand.”

 

Chris agreed to hear Steve out but was concerned by what he was about to hear.

 

“So, I wanna set you up on a masturbation schedule…” Steve started.

 

“Sold!” Chris joked but whispered, “sorry!” when he saw the annoyed look on Steve’s face.

 

“What I was thinking was…” Steve started but stopped, and tried again, “what I want is for you to masturbate twice a day (morning and night) for 20 minutes. You’re not allowed to cum during that time. If you get close to cumming you are to stop, wait a minute then start again. That minute doesn’t count in your twenty minutes. Do you understand?”

 

“Sure, but why?” Chris retorted.

 

“Well, I want you horny all the time. It makes me happy when you’re horny and you’re generally more attentive if you are. If you are more attentive, you’re more likely to earn white marbles. Also, you’re more responsive the hornier you are. So it’s win-win really.” Steve explained.

 

Chris couldn’t fault Steve’s logic and he thought it was pretty hot that Steve wanted Chris to constantly gagging for it. Steve wrote up the rules and they both signed them.

 

Masturbation schedule rules:

  1. 20 minutes at least twice a day.
  2. Steve can demand extra sessions. This is not negotiable.
  3. Christian will not cum during these sessions. He will be punished if he does.
  4. If he gets close, Christian must stop for a minute then continue, this is not included in the 20 minutes.
  5. Christian will not complain about the schedule or its rules.

 

After Steve and Chris had finished with the schedule rules, Steve had something else to show his lover. Steve produced a small, brown cardboard box.

 

“I bought you this…” Steve began, “I don’t plan to use it unless you cum without permission. At the moment, I’m hoping it’ll act more as a deterrent than something we would actually need to use.”

 

Chris opened the box and emptied the contents, he looked at the pieces confused, “what is it?” he asked.

 

Steve took the parts and put them together he saw the exact moment Chris realised what it was.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” he exclaimed, his cock pulsed at the idea of Steve locking away his cock in the plastic cage that now sat on Steve’s lap.

 

“You like the idea, then?” Steve asked hopefully.

 

“I mean, yeah, it’s fucking hot!” Chris exclaimed.

 

“That’s good to hear, baby boy,” Steve smiled. “We just have one more piece of ‘sub-min’ to sort out and then we can play, if you like…” Steve said.

 

Chris furrowed his brow at the word ‘sub-min’ but didn’t say anything.

 

“I want to add a rule or two to our list. But before I do, I want you to tell me the 6 rules we have already. If you get them in the correct order I’ll give you an extra reward,” Steve said.

 

Chris was more than OK with extra rewards and slowly but corrected remembered the rules in order.

 

They were:

  1. The cuff must be worn during play.
  2. Be respectful.
  3. Be honest.
  4. Use safewords when needed.
  5. Follow instructions.
  6. Any punishments must have a clear reason that is understood by both parties.

 

“Beautifully done. That’s 1 white marble for remembering them all. So I want to add rule number 7…” Steve started but Chris interjected.

 

“Don’t touch the women?!”

 

Steve laughed, “well that should always be the case. But I’m not sure how many women will be in our bedroom with us, so we won’t make that a specific rule, yet...”

 

Christian’s eyes widened at the idea of anyone ever joining them in the bedroom.

 

“Don’t worry it was a joke. No sharing; no third parties. That’s a hard limit for me so we don’t need a rule for it.” Steve explained carefully.

 

Chris let go of the breath he was holding and smiled shyly, embarrassed that he thought Steve might want others to join them.

 

“Anyway, rule number 7: you aren’t allowed to touch yourself or cum without permission. Unlike the other rules, which we use a three-strike system, this rule will be punished any and every time you break it. If you do touch yourself or cum without permission or I suspect you have and you’re lying about it, I will jerk you off to the brink of orgasm then ruin your orgasm. You’ll also not get a chance to cum that day. Do you understand?”

 

Steve wanted Christian to fully agree to this punishment as he knew that Chris had a much higher sex drive than him, so normally he wasn’t bothered if Chris ‘flew solo’ but not when they were playing. It was all about control, so Steve wanted his sub to know that he would not tolerate any such behaviour.

 

Christian thought for a moment, he was incredibly turned on by the idea that Steve would be in full control of his orgasms and there was nothing he could do about it.

 

“Yes, Steve I agree,” Chris replied after a while.

 

“Good. I’m glad you’ve thought about it. Ok, I’ll write these up later and we can both sign them. For now, I want you to go upstairs, grab your cuff, get naked and get in position ready to start when I get there.” Steve instructed and Chris bolted from the living room with a flash.

Chapter 2: Day One

Summary:

Chris gets a reward. But will he get to cum?

Chapter Text

Christian was ready in position when Steve entered the bedroom.

 

“Fuck, you are beautiful!” Steve commented as he strode towards his kneeling lover. Steve deftly fastened the cuff onto Chris’ wrist.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub until either I finish the scene or a safeword is used?” Steve asked, enjoying the ritual that allowed him to slip into the role of Dom.

 

“Yes, Steve, I am,” Christian replied.

 

“Do you have your safewords ready?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve, green is all good, yellow is I need a break and red is I want to stop,” Chris replied, enjoying how the ritual allowed him to settle into the correct mindset.

 

“Great, Christian. You’re now mine to do with as I see fit. I choose the punishments and the rewards, and you will accept this without question as you are not the one in control here. However, you have your safewords, only use them in an emergency. If I think you are taking advantage of your safeword to get out of a punishment, I shall restart whatever I was doing, after gagging you and doubling your punishment, do you fully understand what I have said?” Steve waited patiently for a reply.

 

“Yes, Steve I understand,” Christian replied.

 

“Perfect!” Steve exclaimed happily. “I’ve brought the marble jar upstairs and have already put the white marbles you earned earlier in the jar. That means there are currently 2 white and one red marble in the jar. I said you could have a reward so you have a choice: either I choose the scene and you can add another white marble to the jar or you don’t get a white marble and you decide what scene you would like,” Steve explained then asked, “What do you think?”

 

Chris was stunned that Steve would allow him to say what sort of scene he wanted to do. It made him both excited and nervous.

 

When Christian didn’t reply after a few minutes, Steve added, “you can ask any questions you like,” sensing that they might help move them forward.

 

“I…erm…huh…I…wasn’t expecting that,” Chris replied at last.

 

“To be able to ask questions?” Steve half teased but he knew exactly what Chris was talking about.

 

“No!” Chris huffed in mild annoyance.

 

“Manners, Christian. Consider that you first and only warning on the matter,” Steve snapped.

 

“Yes, sir!” Christian immediately responded, pleased not to have earned a red marble. “I didn’t expect to have so much choice,” Christian muttered in reply to Steve’s question.

 

“Is that going to a problem for you?” Steve probed gently.

 

“I dunno, maybe. I’m not good at making decisions,” Christian muttered.

 

“Alright. Fair point. How about you tell me what your favourite thing we’ve done so far? I’ll work around that. Will that be easier for you?” Steve questioned.

 

“Yes please, Steve,” Christian agreed, happy that Steve would still have more control over the situation than him.

 

“So tell me, what have you enjoyed the most?” Steve prompted when his sub offered no further comment.

 

Christian went bright pink, the flush spreading down his bare chest and up to the tips of his ears.

 

Fuck I wanna know what’s going on inside that head, Steve thought, having to adjust himself in his jeans that suddenly felt impossibly tight.

 

Christian licked his lips at the sight of Steve palming his cock through his jeans. “I…erm…I…I liked it when you…erm…you…when you…” Christian stuttered not able to finish the sentence.

 

“Fuck! Baby boy. You are killing me here! I have to know…tell me!” Steve whined in frustration.

 

But the ordered ‘tell me’ made Christian’s breath hitch, “I liked it when you teased me…you…played with me an…and I w…w…wasn’t allowed to…cum.”

 

Christian managed to get it eventually. Steve groaned at the mental image of Christian submitting himself to Steve’s whims and desires, but he wanted to push Christian further.

 

“If you want something. Ask for it!” Steve replied.

 

Christian groaned in embarrassment, “Steve?” Christian whined pleadingly

 

 

“Christian,” Steve replied coldly.

 

Chris looked down at the ground.

 

“Eyes on me!” Steve demanded, causing Christian’s eyes to instantly lock onto Steve’s, looking cartoonishly wide at the order.

 

“Ask me, or I won’t play with you at all,” Steve informed his sub.

 

Steve walked so that his crotch was level with Chris’ face, meaning Chris had to crane his neck to still maintain eye contact.

 

“Good boy,” Steve commented at Chris’ submission and carded his fingers through the other man’s hair.

 

Christian felt much calmer and more grounded knowing that he wasn't going to be denied, why would Steve extend the offer only to take it away again at the last minute.

 

Suddenly a bubble of doubt appeared, what if Steve was just playing him. Before he let that thought take up too much space in his mind he whispered his request, “please, Steve will you tie me down and play with me until you’re completely satisfied,” his eyes left Steve’s, unable to watch as Steve passed judgement but he stared at Steve’s lips instead, he saw the smile spread across his Dom’s face, Christian could see nothing but pride in his boyfriend’s face.

 

“Beautiful. So…fucking …beautiful! Of course, I'll do that baby boy. It would be my pleasure,” Steve agreed.

 

“However, there is something I want you to do first…” Steve started.

 

Christian froze, worried that there was going to be a catch.

 

 Steve laughed at the micro change in his lover’s face before the mask came down to hide it. “Don’t worry, sweetheart. It’s nothing bad. I think I want you on the edge before I even start,” Steve explained, “so you’re going to masturbate for 20 minutes, but you’re not allowed to cum, do you understand?” Steve asked.

 

 

The look on Christian’s face was priceless, Steve kinda wished he had his camera but it was probably for the best.

 

“If you look at me like that again, I’ll blindfold you, is that clear?” Steve demanded.

 

“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir,” Christian answered back clearly. “I understand, Steve,” Chris replied to the previously unanswered question.

 

“Good. Go get the lube and then get back in position. You can use as much or as little as you want. You will only use one hand, the other will stay palm down on your thigh. Off you go!” Steve said as he turned his attention to the toy box in the closet.

 

Christian felt embarrassed to be getting his own supplies so that he could jerk off in front of his lover. Steve was back in front of Chris before Chris was ready to start.

 

“Go get me your phone,” Steve ordered.

 

Chris began to move then realised what Steve had said and stopped, “wha…why?!” Christian asked suspiciously.

 

“Go get me your phone,” Steve demanded his tone told Christian that he shouldn’t ask why again, instead he huffed loudly and went to grab his phone off the dresser. It made Steve laugh to himself to watch a naked man walk with such contempt. “That’s strike number one, by the way,” Steve announced. “

 

Yeah, yeah I know!” Chris replied as he turned to walk back to his previous position.

 

Just as he was about to sink back to his knees Steve roughly grabbed Christian’s arm, “I suggest you lose the attitude before you get yourself into trouble,” he remarked then let go and let his sub get back into position.

 

Chris berated himself for antagonising Steve, he wasn’t sure what Steve wanted his phone for but whatever it was it would surely be worse now he’d been disrespectful. What if he wants to take photos? He thought, terrified at the prospect of having possible blackmail material on his own phone.

 

Steve waited for Chris to settle, but could see he was pretty aggravated, he held out his hand for the phone and waited for whatever internal battle was going on to be resolved.

 

Ultimately, Chris reluctantly handed it over with a defeated sigh. “Good boy,” Steve praised immediately. He had no problem unlocking the phone, he tapped away for a few moments then handed it back to its owner, “there you go!”

 

Christian looked up at Steve confused at what had just happened, then looked down at the screen and was surprised to see the timer set at 20 minutes and not a photo of him at his most vulnerable. “Thank you,” he whispered, embarrassed that he’d thought the worst of Steve, yet again.

 

“You have a choice…” Steve announced, “…your disrespect can either count as strike two or a red marble, which is it going to be?”

 

Christian sighed angrily at himself, he’d really hoped to keep the ratio of white to red in his favour but his ego had got in the way once again. “A red marble, please, Steve,” he replied politely, hoping to curry favour with a more submissive attitude.

 

“Good boy, that’s exactly how it should be. Thank you,” Steve replied and he sauntered over the jar and added a red marble, making 2 white and 2 red marbles. He took his time walking back to his kneeling lover, just because he could.

 

“When you’re ready you can start the timer going. If you need to stop, you will first say ‘close’ then stop the timer and count to 60 out loud. Once you have done this you can continue touching yourself and restart the timer. I should be able to hear either skin on skin as you touch yourself or you counting to 60. You will be punished if you aren’t doing one of those things. Is that clear?” Steve instructed.

 

“Yea, Steve, I understand,” Chris replied, not really sure how this was going to be that great a hardship for him.

 

“You may start,” Steve declared and then turned his attention back to the toy box behind Christian.

 

Christian was surprised how quickly he found himself on the edge, he looked down and saw that he’d only been only 3 minutes, fuck he thought, I should’ve gone slower.

 

“I can’t hear you,” Steve called out, still somewhere behind his boyfriend.

 

“Shit! Sorry. Close!” Christian rushed to say.

 

“Strike two or a red marble?” Steve shouted back at him, Christian was about to turn to look at his Dom when Steve said, “eyes forward!”

 

“Huh?!” Christian remarked, curious where Steve was and how he had known. “Sorry, Steve. Red marble, please,” he added quickly before he got himself into bother.

 

“Isn't there something you should be doing right now?” Steve asked.

 

“Oh fuck! Yeah, sorry Steve, I got distracted,” Chris said as he hit pause and stopped touching himself, he started to count to 60, with each number he felt calmer and more in control of the situation.

 

He could hear Steve moving around in the background and the clink as a marble was added to the jar (3 red and 2 white). Chris finished his count, restarted the timer and started to touch himself again. He had to admit that there was something incredibly hot about kneeling on the carpet jerking off whilst Steve did other things, but it also felt shameful to be in the middle of the room doing such a private act.

 

Steve praised Christian when he correctly announced he was close and started counting without any prompting, “that’s exactly what I want baby boy. One white marble!” (3 red and 3 white marbles).

 

Towards the end of the 20 minutes Christian started to get frustrated, he was having to stop more and more so it was taking longer to get to the 20-minute mark, he figured he must be been at it at least 40 minutes by now and he was getting bored. Did he want to cum? You betcha but he knew he wouldn’t so his impatience grew.

 

Steve reappeared from where ever he’d been hiding to watch the last 5 minutes. Steve watched eagerly as Christian continued to stroke himself without any enthusiasm.

 

“Look at me,” Steve ordered softly. Christian’s stuttered to a stop as he tried to make eye contact with his Dom, the flush on his face turned from pink to red. He managed to maintain eye contact for less than a minute, his eyes falling to stare at the carpet instead.

 

“I can’t,” he whispered so quietly, Steve had to take a moment to realise he had heard Chris speak.

 

“That’s alright baby boy. But tomorrow I expect you to look at me when I ask you to,” Steve stated.

 

Chris nodded his head.

 

“You’re doing so well. I’m so proud of you,” Steve commented as he knelt in from of his partner.

 

Chris made a disgruntled noise.

 

“You don’t believe me?” Steve asked but didn’t sound angry.

 

Christian looked at Steve briefly before looking down again, shaking his head.

 

“Who’s in charge here?” Steve asked.

 

“You are,” Christian whispered in reply.

 

“That’s what I thought. So, if I say you’ve done really well, what does that mean?” Steve pushed, he placed two fingers under Christian’s chin and using only gentle pressure he got Chris to raise his head slightly so that they were looking at each other. Without taking his eyes off the other man he batted Chris’ hand away from his cock and started to slowly stroke him.

 

Christian moaned at the sensation of Steve finally touching him after an eternity of him just touching himself.

 

“I’m pretty sure that I asked you a question, baby boy. I expect an answer,” Steve said mildly.

 

“Erm…erm…God, Steve that feels gggoood,” Christian replied breathlessly.

 

“I’m glad, but that’s not an appropriate answer to my question, now is it?” Steve commented, he was even smiling at Christian, which infuriated him slightly.

 

“I can’t remember, Steve, I’m sorry,” Christian whined, ready to accept yet another red marble for not being attentive. Christian was pleased to see no sign of anger on Steve’s face as he responded:

 

“That’s ok, sweetheart. If you’re honest with me, I’ll always help you out. Remember I’m not trying to trick you. I asked you what does it mean if I say you’ve done very well?”

 

“That…that I…I’ve done well?” Christian asked, nervous he was wrong.

 

“That’s right baby boy. You’ve done everything I’ve asked of you. So perfectly,” Steve replied as he beamed at his sub.

 

“Are you ready to move onto the next part of the scene?” Steve asked after the timer alerted them that the 20 minutes were up.

 

“Yes, please, Steve,” Chris agreed impatiently, wanting to feel his Dom’s hands all over him.

 

“When you’re ready you can stand up, but remember you’ve been kneeling for a while so you might be a bit stiff,” Steve advised.

 

“Oh, I'm stiff alright!” Chris joked as he palmed his cock.

 

Steve’s expression turned from smiling to a more sinister smirk, “did you just touch yourself without permission, right in front of me?!”

 

Chris growled, “it was a joke!”

 

“Are my rules a joke to you?” Steve questioned, in truth, he wasn't bothered by Chris’ comment and hand gesture but his sub needed to understand that the rules were the rules, no matter what.

 

“No, of course not, Steve. I’m sorry,” Chris replied reluctantly.

 

“That’s a red marble, for touching yourself. You can go put it in yourself,” Steve said then turned his back on his lover, expecting his order to be fulfilled.

 

Christian sighed to himself and stood up hearing his joints crack as he did so. He walked over to he dresser and added another red marble to the jar (3 white marbles, 4 red marbles).

 

When he turned around he noticed that Steve was waiting for him at the end of their bed. Christian slowly walked over to Steve, not sure if it was allowed, but Steve’s easy smile told him he wasn’t in trouble.

 

He looked at the bed and noticed something he’d not seen before. “What's that?” he blurted out without thinking causing Steve to sigh.

 

“That’s strike 2 for forgetting to be respectful.”

 

“I’m sorry, Steve. I forgot,” Chris apologised.

 

“If it was the first time it had happened then I would happily accept your apology but as it’s the rule you break the most often I’m less inclined to believe you. If you break that rule again during this scene I will punish for it, regardless of the three-strike rule or not. Is that clear?” Steve explained.

 

“Yes. Yes, Steve, it is, very. I am sorry.” Chris responded earnestly.

 

“Good. And in answer to your question it’s a wedge,” Steve informed his sub but when Christian didn’t say anything else Steve continued, “it allows me access to the parts of you I want access to whilst not putting any additional strain on the rest of your body.”

 

Steve didn’t wait for his sub to say anything but instead produced a cock ring from his jeans pocket, “you’ll be wearing this,” he said as he handed over the double loop of silicone, “put that on and then get onto the bed, I’ll help you get into the position I want once you’re ready,” he instructed then turned to grab something else from the toy box.

 

Christian looked down at the cock ring, he’d never put one on himself and he’d only worn one once before so wasn’t familiar with how they should look. He rolled the rings down his shaft to the base but it didn’t look right, one was tight enough but the other was still pretty loose.

 

“Erm…Steve?” he said, worried he was going to fuck up either way.

 

“Yes, Christian?” Steve replied as he turned around to see Chris stood there beetroot red from his hairline to his nipples, “everything ok?” he asked when the other man didn’t say anything.

 

“I don’t know what I’m doing,” Chris answered as he vaguely waved at his dick.

 

“Oh!” Steve chuckle lightly, “no worries, you were nearly there. This bit goes behind the balls, like this, see?” Steve described as he fitted the second ring correctly.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Christian groaned at the feeling of his overly full balls being held tight in the ring.

 

“Great stuff. Now get on the bed. Your hips want to be here,” Steve said as he pointed to the black wedge lying on the bed.

 

Christian followed Steve’s instruction and found it was much more comfortable to have his hips and stomach take more of the weight rather than his knees and hands. But he noticed the intense pressure of having his cock trapped between his pelvis and the wedge, he knew that if Steve chose to do anything that involved thrusting he would quickly embarrass himself by losing control.

 

He shifted slightly to try relieve the pressure when Steve said, “you can either keep your cock between you and the wedge, like it is now, or you can move back slightly so it’s pointing down instead. Obviously, it'll be more uncomfortable with it being forced into a right angle but you’ll be less likely to cum without meaning to. It’s entirely up to you. But if you cum without permission, I will punish you,” Steve said.

 

Christian automatically shuffled back enough that the head of his prick bumped against the edge of the foam wedge then moved back into his previous position with a groan. Fuck it hurt, he thought.

 

“Good job. Now spread your knees as far as they’ll go, I’m going to fit the spreader bar to your thighs,” Steve explained then did what he said.

 

Chris was held open in the most vulnerable way. Steve had full access to all of his sub’s most intimate areas, he groaned at the sight.

 

“Fuck baby boy, that right there is something else. So fucking hot!” Steve commented, his voice getting huskier the more turned on he got.

 

Steve instructed Chris to tuck his arms underneath his chest to effectively use his sub’s body weight against him, “I don’t want to restrain your arms, in case I need your hands later,” Steve had said cryptically.

 

Once he was happy with his sub’s position he grabbed all the toys he’d hidden under the bed, “we’re going to try some butt plugs today. I’m guessing you’ve never tried one before?” Steve asked,

 

“No, I haven’t,” Chris replied then quickly tacked on, “Steve,” hoping that is was enough to save him from whatever punishment Steve had in mind.

 

“That’s what I thought, ok, so I've got a range of different sizes, textures and materials so that we can find the right size for you for now as well as one that will be a punishment plug, should I need it. Does that make sense?” Steve explained.

 

“Yeah, Steve I get ya,” Chris replied, a punishment plug? he thought but didn’t say anything.

 

“I’m going to need you to be honest with how each one feels, if it’s too small or too big, too wide or not wide enough. We’ll start small and work our way up to the bigger ones,” Steve said as he opened the lube.

 

Christian felt a strange cold and wet sensation inside him, “Steve! Wh…what was that?!” he asked.

 

“Syringe of lube,” Steve replied, “gotta make sure you’re all slicked up don’t we?!” he laughed.

 

The first plug was no bigger than Steve’s finger and went in easily without any prep. Steve pushed and pulled in a few times then waited for Chris’ reaction.

 

“It’s not big enough, Steve,” Chris commented.

 

Steve patted his boyfriend’s ass and removed the plug, he kept cycling through them until they got to the plugs that were about the same size as Steve, “how about this one?” Steve asked.

 

“I can go bigger, Steve,” Christian answered.

 

“Good, boy,” Steve praised, “now this one is quite a bit wider but it’s not as long as some of the others,” Steve said as he inserted the metal butt plug into his lover’s loose hole.

 

Chris grunted at the sensation of cold metal stretching him slightly further than comfortable but then it ‘popped’ up inside him as the widest part breached him. “Fuck!” he moaned at the feeling of being held open by something so unyielding.

 

“How’s that one?” Steve asked.

 

“G…good, St…Steve,” Chris ground out.

 

“Do you want to try something wider, something longer or a different texture or material?” Steve asked.

 

“Erm…I...dunno, Steve…wh…whatever you want?” Chris whispered, not sure what the correct answer.

 

“Ok. Dealer’s choice,” Steve replied as he eased out the current plug and selected another metal but this one was thicker than Steve’s cock, he slowly worked it into his lover’s hole, Chris moaned loudly and his hips instinctively tried to move away from the intrusion. Steve open-palmed slapped his ass cheek, “stay still,” he ordered.

 

Christian stilled but was struggling to take the girth, he jolted again as the plug slid in and his hole closed around the much thinner neck, “Fuck!” he yelled.

 

“You're alright,” Steve soothed, running his hands up and the down his boyfriend’s back to calm him, “how’s that feeling?” Steve asked.

 

“Steve, it’s a lot,” Chris replied.

 

“Too much?” Steve questioned.

 

“Maybe? I dunno, Steve,” Chris answered.

 

Steve thought for a moment then replied, “ok I think we’ll stop there for today. There’s just one other toy I want to introduce you to, how does that sound?”

 

“sure,” Christian replied, he’d long since given up on the idea that he might get to cum despite being constantly on the edge. Steve removed the metal plug, in silence.

 

“Sure?” he replied once the plug was free.

 

Chris took a moment to realise what Steve was talking about, “huh?! WHAT?! NO! SHIT! STEVE! STEVE! SIR! SORRY! SORRY!” he yelled out in panic.

 

“Silence,” Steve ordered calmly, he could see Christian desperately wanted to argue his case but didn’t.

 

Christian’s chest was heaving from the panic that was swirling inside him.

 

Steve placed a calming hand on his back, in between the shoulder blades. He waited several minutes until his sub had settled down then he asked, “what did I say would happen if you broke that rule again?”

 

“You…you said you’d punish me,” he whispered, mortified at having to confirm his sentence. “I didn’t mean to, I promise I was trying so hard, it was a mistake, please!” he begged.

 

“As of now, you are only allowed to speak when asked a direct question or to safeword, nod if you understand,” Steve stated dispassionately.

 

Chris couldn’t hold back the whimper at being muted, he nodded his head frantically not wanting Steve to punish him further.

 

“Kneel up for a moment,” Steve instructed, “but remember you might feel lightheaded,” he added.

 

Christian compiled silently, he had his back to Steve and he was dying to see his Dom’s face so he could get a read on how Steve was feeling. Unconsciously, he started to turn to look at Steve but regretted it the moment a sharp, “eyes forward,” came from behind him.

 

He couldn’t help the miserably muttered, “sorry,” but then realised he’d spoken out of turn. He hung his head and waited for Steve to pass judgement.

 

He heard Steve climb off the bed and for a moment he panicked that he was going to be left, “I’m just going to get something from the toy box,” Steve said, which helped calm Chris down.

 

Steve promptly reappeared in front of Christian but did not make eye contact with him. Steve quickly attached nipple clamps, only once they were in place did Steve meet Christian’s eye, Chris could see that he had displeased his Dom and lowered his eyes. Steve harshly yanked the chain connecting the two clamps causing Christian to lurch forward, “this is because you spoke without permission,” Steve declared.

 

Chris nodded his head, knowing that he wasn’t allowed to speak. “Fingers interlaced behind your head,” came Steve next command.

 

Christian wasn’t sure he liked this cold and impersonal Steve that was giving him instructions, he longed for his laid-back Dom but knew he didn’t deserve that right now. He found that kneeling up like he was, with the spreader bar holding his thighs apart meant his stomach muscles were working overtime to keep him upright.

 

“Keep your hands where they are and lower yourself back down onto the bed,” Steve ordered. Chris managed to get himself almost all the way down to the bed but overbalanced, his chest landed on the soft cotton bedding but to his clamped nipples it felt like sandpaper.

 

“Fuck!” he cried out but managed to maintain his position.

 

“Good boy,” Steve praised despite the outburst.

 

“As I said earlier, I’ve got one more toy to share with you, if you’re good and take it well, I’ll let you pick out a marble, ok?” Steve suggested.

 

“Yes, St…Steve,” Christian agreed.

 

Steve removed the anal beads he’d been hiding under the bed and placed them next to him. He knew that they were on the large side, there were three 7.5 inch beads, aptly named Cannonballs. Steve couldn’t wait to see if he could get Chris to take all three on the first go.

 

“I’m guessing you know or can work out what anal beads are,” Steve said,

 

Christian nodded his head.

 

“Good. There are three balls on this particular set of beads, they are very large though, so it’s not the end of the world if they don’t all get inside you today. But for each one you can take, you can get a white marble. Once they are inside you can pick your marble. It doesn’t matter what colour you pick, every ball you took has to come back out before you’re allowed to cum. If you cum without permission then I will punish you. Do you understand?” Steve explained.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Christian replied.

 

“Alright. Whilst I’ve never experienced anal beads personally I have been told that they can be very intense so if you need me to stop you can say ‘yellow’ and we can take a break.” Steve instructed as he lubed up the first ball.

 

 

He then instructed Chris to grab his ass cheeks and spread them. He felt humiliated having to hold himself open for Steve to use.

 

“This,” Steve said tapping his sub’s hands, “this is for being disrespectful, repeatedly. Your hands will stay where they are and you will hold yourself open for me until I tell you otherwise. Is that clear?”

 

Chris whimpered in response. With his hands now behind him it put even more weight on his clamped nipples, the pain was almost unbearable. But that was nothing compared to the first bead. Chris felt like he was being split in two by the unexpected intrusion, the intensity kept building and building until he was about to whisper yellow but suddenly the ball was pulled inside him and pushed against his prostate.

 

Steve was rock hard listening to the noises his sub was making. He knew that Chris would love the extra-large beads but watching his sub’s hole stretch and then swallow the first one nearly made him cum right there and then, “oh fuck! Baby boy! That is soooooo fucking hot, you took that so fucking well, just like I knew you would!” Steve praised enthusiastically.

 

Chris could hear that Steve was close by the tone of his voice, it made him moan loudly that he was the cause of Steve’s arousal.

 

“Think you can take another one?” Steve questioned.

 

“Fuck, Steve, maybe, I can try, I can try…” Christian gasped out, he wanted the white marbles, he wanted to be good but most of all he wanted to hear Steve’s voice as he got even more turned on.

 

“So good for me,” Steve whispered, kissing his sub’s tail bone, causing Chris to shudder. Steve took more time to work the second one into his boyfriend, Christian couldn’t still silent any longer and was begging Steve to both push it in and pull it out, but he didn’t utter his safeword so Steve continued with his slow approach.

 

Chris nearly shot off the bed when the second ball slid home, his thighs were shaking from the pain/pleasure knife-edge he was dancing on. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Christian whispered to himself.

 

“How does that feel?” Steve asked.

 

“G…good, Sir,” Christian replied, “so fucking good!” he then added.

 

“Perfect, do you think you can take the third?” Steve asked hopefully, but he was fine if this was as far as it went today.

 

“I…I…” Christian stuttered then stopped, “please!” he pleaded.

 

“What are you saying please to baby boy, please you want the last ball or please I don’t want it. I need you to be clear in what you mean,” Steve informed his lover. He didn’t want to misunderstand Chris’ pleas and push too far if that’s not what he wanted.

 

Steve heard a hitched sob and he stopped everything and moved around to the front of his partner. He helped him sit up enough that he could see his face. Chris had his eyes tightly shut as he felt the weight of the balls push down inside him.

 

“You ok there, baby boy?” Steve asked concerned that Chris was no longer communicating. “You can move your hands now,” Steve added. Chris took a couple of steadying breaths then opened his eyes. He could see Steve’s lust-blown eyes looking at him with such concern and care that he made his heart hurt.

 

He nodded slowly, then added, “yeah, I’m, I’m ok. I thought I was going to lose it for a moment.”

 

Steve was amazed by Chris’ candour. “Thank you for being honest, I do really appreciate it. I think we’ll stop at the two balls today, that’s still 2 more white marbles to add to the jar. Lemme go get it!” Steve said as he slipped off the bed to grab the marbles and the jar. He added the 2 white marbles (5 white, 4 red) then handed the jar to Christian.

 

Christian closed his eyes and picked out a random marble.

 

Steve hummed his appreciation at the colour, “you sure that’s the one you want, baby boy?” Steve asked. Christian panicked for a moment and nearly dropped the one he had.

 

“Yes, Steve,” he whispered.

 

“Ok then. If you’re sure you can open your eyes and look at it,” he informed his sub. Christian’s eyelids fluttered open and he was surprised to see it was a white marble in his hand. He looked angrily at his Dom for trying to trick him, but Steve just shrugged and smiled.

 

“Looks like you get to cum after all,” Steve confirmed.

 

“But first, I think you should make me cum,” he announced.

 

Christian nodded his head as Steve unbutton his flies.

 

“I think I want to fuck your face, how does that sound?” Steve smirked.

 

“Fuck, yeah, Steve!” Christian agreed.

 

Steve didn’t need to be told twice, he knee-walked himself close enough then with his hands on the back of his sub’s head to guided the open mouth all the way down to the base. Despite saying he wanted to fuck Christian’s face, he started off slowly and considerately, but soon he was thrusting erratically, enjoying the wet crackle he heard every time he slipped into Christian’s throat.

 

It didn’t take long for him to be cumming in his boyfriend’s mouth, “don’t swallow!” had ordered impulsively, as he pulled out of his lover’s mouth.

 

Christian moaned at the command, trying to keep it all in his mouth.

 

“Show me,” Steve demanded. When Chris dutifully complied.

 

Steve dipped his finger inside, “fuck that’s hot!” he murmured, he had no idea why he’d told Chris not to swallow but he’d definitely found a new kink he didn’t know he had. Once Steve was happy he allowed Christian to swallow then bent down to passionately kiss his boyfriend, enjoying tasting himself inside the other man’s mouth.

 

Finally, Steve stopped and said, “well, I suppose I should let you cum, huh?”

 

“Please!” Christian pleaded.

 

“Ok, ok, but remember we have one more thing to do first. Those beads have to come out.” Steve said.

 

Christian got back into position on the wedge.

 

“Ready?” Steve asked before he started to pull the first of the beads free.

 

Chris shook as the first pressed against his hole, before stretching it. It was so overwhelming that Chris panicked and shouted, “yellow, fuck, Steve, yellow, YELLOW!”

 

Steve stopped immediately and let the tension go on the beads, causing the bead to rock inside Christian.

 

Chris started sobbing, his chest heaved as he desperately tried to get control of himself. “I…I…can’t, Steve, I can’t do it!” he complained in between the tears.

 

“You're alright. Everything is ok.” Steve tried to comfort his sub but Chris just shook his head frantically. “Do you want to cum?” Steve asked, hoping Christian would see it was a genuine question and not a way of toying with him.

 

“Fuck, please!” Chris whined.

 

“Alright, I’m going to take the cock ring off as soon as it’s off you can cum anytime after that. I’ll pull the beads out quickly, ok?” Steve suggested.

 

“Fuck! Thank you! Thank you!” Chris whispered. Christian managed to keep himself from cumming as Steve removed the cock ring but was soon as the beads started to move he let go and came with a roar.

 

Steve reached in between his boyfriend’s legs to stroke him through the aftershocks but he let go when Christian started to whimper and wriggle away from the overstimulation.

 

Steve tidied up whilst Chris basked in the afterglow. “How was that?” Steve asked as he climbed back onto the bed.

 

“Fuck me!” Christian replied, “I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard before. It was fucking intense. I thought I was going to pass out.”

 

Steve chuckled as he cuddled Chris to his chest.

 

“Thank you for stopping when I asked you to, I dunno what I’d have done if you’d’ve carried on,” Christian whispered shyly.

 

“You know I’ll always respect your safewords and boundaries. I don’t actually want you to cum without permission, that does nothing for me. But you struggling to override your body’s natural responses just because I told you to, now that is fucking hot!” Steve explained.

 

Chris nestled closer and quickly fell asleep. Steve lay awake for a while listening to his boyfriend shuffling in his sleep.

 

Yep, he thought this is going to be fun!

 

Chapter 3: Day Two

Summary:

Chris finds himself in trouble but can he make up for it?

Chapter Text

Chris’ alarm went off absurdly early. He hit snooze several times before his bladder told him he needed to get up. When he returned from the bathroom, Steve was sat up in bed.

 

“You don’t need to get up too. It’s early. Go back to sleep,” Chris said.

 

“Oh, I will once you’ve gone to work,” Steve smiled at his boyfriend’s kindness. “But you’ve got something to do first, haven’t you?” Steve prompted.

 

“Oh shit! I don’t have time, Steve, the car’s gonna be here to pick me up in 10 minutes,” Chris complained, hoping that Steve would buy the excuse but when he saw the frown on Steve’s face, he knew he was in trouble.

 

“Who’s fault is it that you’ve not got enough time?” Steve snapped.

 

Christian huffed then mumbled, “mine…”

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t quite catch that,” Steve replied.

 

“Mine! It’s my fucking fault, alright!” Chris yelled back. He realised his mistake instantly and started trying to apologise, “sor…” was as far as he got before Steve stopped him.

 

“So you knew what you had to do this morning, but got up too late to do it and then you shouted at me when I pointed this out to you?” Steve queried.

 

“Yeah, Steve that’s about the sum of it,” he agreed.

 

“That’s 3 red marbles for getting up late and not masturbating as you should’ve and that’s strike 1 for shouting at me. Is that clear?” Steve informed his sub.

 

“Yes, Steve. I understand.” Christian agreed reluctantly.

 

“Go put the marbles in now,” Steve ordered. He watched as the other man walked, as slowly as he could, to the marble jar and put 3 red marbles in (7 red, 4 white) “as soon as you get home tonight I expect you to kneel by the front door and start touching yourself. You will still need to complete two 20 minute sessions before I even think about playing with you,” Steve said firmly.

 

Just as Christian nodded he heard a text come through, he glanced down to the phone in his hand, “I gotta go, Steve, love you!” he proclaimed as he ran out of the room, only to dart back in to kiss Steve on the lips then run out again.

 

Steve laughed as he heard the door slam and the crunch of gravel as the car started to reverse up the drive. Once alone he turned onto his side and went back to sleep.

 

Steve was cooking when Christian got home that evening, he called out to announce his presence. Steve wiped his hands on a dishcloth and walked out of the kitchen to greet his lover. Christian started to walk over to meet Steve but Steve put his hand up to stop him.

 

Chris puzzled as he looked at Steve. “Wha…” he started to ask but then he suddenly remembered and turned beetroot red.

 

Steve clicked his fingers and pointed towards the floor, “down,” he ordered coolly. Steve thought that his boyfriend might argue with him but a moment later Chris sank to his knees on the doormat. “Good boy,” Steve praised, “get it out and then you can set the timer on your phone. The rules are the same as they were yesterday. Here’s some lube,” Steve explained as he tossed a small bottle at the kneeling man.

 

“I’m going to finish cooking, I will be checking on you and I expect you to follow the rules even if I’m not in front of you. Is that clear?” he said.

 

Christian agreed and started the timer and poured the lube onto his hand so he could begin. Steve watched for a few minutes then turned around and without saying another word walked back into the kitchen.

 

Christian angrily stared at his Dom’s retreating back, fuming that he couldn’t even be bothered to watch. The anger turned to frustration as he found himself on the edge of cumming very quickly. Just like yesterday, Steve came to watch the last couple of minutes, but this time he didn’t touch Chris, rather he just watched with a look of disinterest on his face. As soon as the timer went off, Steve told his boyfriend he could put himself away and stand up.

 

Once he was back on his feet, Steve gave him a bone-crushing hug. “Come on, dinner’s ready!” Steve smiled and walked back into the kitchen.  

 

Christian’s mood didn’t improve over dinner, in fact, it continued to sour. Steve talked amiably about his day and his plans for the rest of the week. But Chris wasn’t listening, he was becoming more agitated as he thought of having to masturbate again before he’d get a chance to cum. He knew his anger was irrational, he’d only cum yesterday so he knew he shouldn’t be so on edge. Steve had noticed that his boyfriend wasn’t in the best mood and thought that making small talk would lighten the mood but it was having the opposite effect.

 

After dinner, Steve cleared the dishes away whilst Christian stayed sat at the table.

 

“Are you alright, Chris? You don’t seem to be yourself tonight?” Steve finally asked.

 

“I'm fine, Steve,” Chris replied petulantly.

 

“You sure?” Steve pushed, “did something happen on set?”

 

“Just leave it, alright?!” Chris snapped and he stormed off to their bedroom.

 

Steve left Christian alone for the best part of an hour, he puttered around downstairs, tidying and generally procrastinating trying to give Chris the space he clearly needed. However, he soon ran out of things to do and decided it was time to face the situation head-on.

 

Steve found Chris pacing to and fro muttering to himself. “Chris?” Steve whispered, not wanting to startle his lover.

 

Christian stopped moving immediately, his back to Steve, “ya come to make me jerk off again?” Chris asked accusingly.

 

“Would you just look at me?” Steve requested.

 

“Ya want me to drop to ma knees too?!” Chris snapped.

 

Steve could see that his boyfriend was itching for a fight, something that Steve definitely didn’t want. So instead of taking the bait, he sat on the bed and waited for Chris to work through whatever was bothering him, so they could talk.

 

Eventually, Chris turned and sat on the bed with Steve. “I’m sorry,” he whispered.

 

“Do you want to talk about what happened tonight?” Steve asked cautiously, knowing that one wrong move could land him back at square one.

 

“You mad at me?” Chris countered.

 

“Mad at you? Why do you think I’d be mad at you? I don’t understand what happened,” Steve admitted.

 

“I'm sorry, I was being a dick,” Chris admitted quietly.

 

“Ok,” Steve said carefully, “how so?” he added hoping that Christian might open up to him.

 

Chris sat in silence for a few minutes, trying to work out how best to tell Steve, he knew that it would probably get him into trouble but he couldn’t pretend it hadn’t happened. “I didn’t like playing with myself at the front door,” he whispered.

 

“Alright,” Steve replied.

 

“You just left me and I didn’t like it.”

 

“Why didn’t you say anything at the time?” Steve asked.

 

“You just walked off and left me there,” Chris repeated his complaint.

 

“You could’ve called out for me or just got up and come and told me. You’re allowed safeword, even if I’m not physically with you,” Steve said calmly.

 

“Yeah but I agreed to do it,” Chris argued.

“You’ve agreed to do stuff before and still safe worded. This would be no different,” Steve explained.

 

Christian huffed, annoyed he wasn’t getting his point across. Why does he have to be so fucking pragmatic?! He thought, “I didn’t mean to not leave enough time this morning,” Christian mumbled.

 

Steve had to take a moment to work out what Chris meant, “so you’ve been overthinking this since this morning?” Steve asked, slightly annoyed that this was the first time he’d heard there was an issue.

 

“Well, yeah!” Chris agreed. “I mean, who wakes up and decides the best way to start the day is a loada red marbles and one-strike?!” he snapped.

 

Steve looked at his lover’s face and saw the tell-tale signs of bubbling anger: the flared nostrils, gritted teeth and an unblinking stare. He knew he had to tread very carefully now. “So, you’re unhappy with two decisions I’ve made today, is there anything else bothering you?” Steve asked.

 

“You’ll want me to jerk off again before we play,” he ground out.

 

“Alright. So you're annoyed at me because I gave you red marbles and strike one for your aggressive attitude this morning and I’ve annoyed you further by following through on the threat that you would still have to masturbate twice when you got home, and finally, you’re annoyed that I left you alone. Is that everything?” Steve concluded.

 

“Yeah pretty much,” Chris agreed.

 

“But all of this could’ve been avoided if you’d just said something,” Steve pointed out.

 

“Don’t ya think I don’t know that?!” Chris snarled.

 

“Clearly, you require attitude modification. I propose that I spank you until your behaviour is as it should be and then I’ll masturbate you for the 20-minute session, how does that sound?” Steve suggested.

 

Christian looked like he might argue but then slumped his shoulders in defeat, “yeah, Steve,” he agreed reluctantly.

 

“Excellent choice, sweetheart, get naked and into position and then we can start,” Steve said, he watched Christian jump and get ready.

 

Soon Chris was naked and kneeling on the floor in front of Steve, his hard cock was standing tall and proud. Steve smiled at his lover’s easy submission, “really good, baby boy, what type of spanking do you think you deserve, hmmm?” Steve asked.

 

Christian, went bright red and stuttered for a few moments then hung his head.

 

“Look at me,” Steve whispered.

 

Christian, shook his head.

 

“Look at me!” Steve demanded more forcefully.

 

Chris’ head popped up at the tone of his Dom’s voice.

 

“That’s better,” Steve commented as soon as he could see the blue eyes of his sub looking back at him.

 

“Do you deserve a hand spanking over my knee, like a naughty boy?” Steve asked.

 

Christian, moaned but didn’t answer.

 

“No, ok, how about I use my belt on your disrespectful ass just like your daddy should’ve?” Steve asked.

 

Christian’s eyes slipped closed at the images popping up in his head but a cough from Steve forced them back open again.

 

“So not that either, hmmm…what does my boy deserve?” Steve pondered out loud then said, “I could take that heavy paddle to your butt like you were an errant schoolboy, how about that?”

 

Christian erection was bobbing around happily at the words that Steve was saying.

 

“No? Not doing anything for you? How about a crop to those full balls of yours?” he said as his bare foot slipped under his boyfriend's sac and bounced them lightly.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Chris exclaimed unable to stay quiet any longer.

 

“Hmmm that’s what you want, is it? For me to take my little crop and bounce it on those tight balls of yours?” Steve asked.

 

Fuck, yeah, Steve, please!!” Chris begged. Steve smiled evilly.

 

“Good boy, I need to go grab something from downstairs I want you to get the crop and your ankle and wrist cuffs out whilst I’m gone,” Steve announced then strolled casually out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

 

Christian scrambled to get everything his Dom would need before he got back.

 

When Steve reappeared he didn’t look as if he’d brought anything else with him, which confused Christian, but he didn’t say anything. “So good for me, sweetheart, 1 white marble, go pop it in,” Steve instructed.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub until either I finish the scene or a safeword is used?” Steve asked as Christian was adding his marble.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Christian replied.

 

“Do you have your safewords ready?” he asked.

 

“Yes, Steve, green is all good, yellow is I need a break and red is I want to stop,” Chris replied.

 

“Good, Christian. You're now mine to do with as I see fit. I choose the punishments and the rewards, and you will accept this without question as you are not the one in control here. However, you have your safewords, only use them in an emergency, do you understand? If I think you are taking advantage of your safeword to get out of a punishment, I shall restart whatever I was doing, after gagging you and doubling your punishment, do you fully understand what I have said?”

 

Chris’ reply was “Yes, Steve I understand.”

 

Once Chris was back in position, Steve made Chris spread his knees as wide as they would go, he attached the cuffs to his wrists and ankles then clipped the wrist to the corresponding ankle.

 

“These…” Steve said as he tapped the crop lightly on his sub’s thighs’ “…stay like this, close them and I will punish you, do you understand?” He asked.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied submissively, lowering his eyes to add to the whole aesthetic.

 

“Call me, Sir,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris’ head shot up, “Sir?” He questioned.

 

“Yes, I’m in the mood to hear you call me Sir tonight,” Steve explained.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris agreed.

 

“Good, one final thing before we start…” Steve stated as he moved in front of his lover, with one hand he gripped Chris’ jaw and the other he produced a plastic peg from his back pocket. Chris looked puzzled at what was going on.

 

“Open your mouth,” Steve ordered, the grip on Chris’ jaw tightened slightly, a vague threat that refusal wasn’t an option.

 

Chris slowly opened his mouth.

 

“Good boy, now stick out your tongue,” Steve ordered.

 

“Why?!” Chris blurted out without thinking.

 

Steve’s grip tightened further still until Chris was sure there were going to be bruises, “because I said so,” Steve eventually replied.

 

Chris gradually poked his tongue out of his mouth, as soon as it was far enough out, Steve clipped the peg onto the end of it. Chris startled from the momentary pain then anger at being muted in such a way.

 

“This…” Steve tapped the peg, “is to stop you saying something that will get you into trouble, if you understand say ‘yes, Sir’,” Steve explained smugly.

 

The contempt on Chris’ face was almost comical, Steve could feel the anger radiating from him. But patient as ever, Steve waited his boyfriend out, eventually Chris unintelligible muttered, “essss, er.”

 

Steve smirked evilly and said, “I'm sorry, Christian, I can't understand you, you'll have to try again.”

 

Steve heard his sub’s knuckles crack as he clenched his fists, and Chris maintain fierce eye contact as he stared at his Dom, defiantly refusing to repeat it. Steve shrugged and moved his hand to remove the peg, “well if you don’t want to play…” he threatened.

 

“Waaa! oooo! Eeesssse? ESSSSSER! ESSSSSSER!” Christian babbled.

 

Steve was beyond thrilled that the empty threat had worked. “Such a good boy,” Steve praised as he ruffled his sub’s hair.

 

Steve let go of Chris’ jaw, sank to his knees in front of Chris and used his knees to spread Chris' knees just a fraction more than was comfortable. Christian knew he must look obscene: wrists bound to his ankles, knees spread as far as they could go, his hard dick jumping in excitement and a peg dangling off his tongue. He moaned at the mental image he’d created of himself.

 

“I’ve decided I’m going to play with you first then when you’re all worked up, then I’ll take my crop to your balls,” Steve informed his sub then checked this was ok, “colour?”

 

Christian signed the colour green.

 

“Such a good boy,” Steve said in an awed whisper. He ran both hands down the other man’s chest before grasping the hard shaft in one hand and fondled the balls in the other. “You look so fucking hot right now. I wanna fuck you so bad, but we have plans to get through first.”

 

Steve pulled his phone out of his back pocket and set the timer. He looked up to find that salvia was starting to dribble out of Christian’s mouth, “if you get my phone wet,” Steve said as he stuck his fingers inside Chris’ open mouth, running his finger over his sub’s tongue, causing even more salvia to escape, “I’ll punish you, got it?” Steve asked.

 

Christian, turned bright red at the humiliation of dribbling like a toddler, “uh-huh, err,” Chris garbled.

 

“Good,” Steve agreed then said, “your 20 minutes starts now,” Steve didn’t go for the light teasing that Chris had expected, instead he went in hard and fast, dragging Chris towards orgasm in record time, it felt so good that Chris almost forgot to stop Steve.

 

Op! Op! Eeese, op!” Christian pleaded.

 

Steve took his hand away immediately, precum spilt from the tip, “remember to count baby boy,” Steve reminded his boyfriend.

 

Chris’ murderous facial expression remained as he unintelligibly counted to 60.

 

“Good boy, you’re doing really well, only 23 minutes to go!” Steve said happily, Christian groaned at the knowledge he’d only been going 7 minutes. Steve continued his aggressive technique, causing Chris to constantly dance the knife-edge of orgasm.

 

By 20 minutes, Christian had drool strings hanging past his knees, his nose was running too and tears tracks were running down his face. He knew he must look like a hot mess but Steve thought he'd never looked more beautiful.

 

“So good for me, baby boy! I fucking love how well you suffer for me. So fucking beautiful!” Steve praised. Steve removed the peg from Chris’ tongue and allowed him to close his mouth.

 

“I think because you were so good, I’ll give you a choice: you can either have 5 hard strikes with the crop or 10 lighter ones which would you prefer?” Steve asked.

 

Christian thought about it for a moment, then answered, “5 hard, please Sir.”

 

“Good boy. I want you to count them and then thank me at the end. As soon as we’re done you can pick your marble, alright?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris agreed.

 

Steve stood up, “if you need a break or the pain is too much, just say,” Steve said kindly, then asked “ready?”

 

“Yes, Sir,” Christian replied nervously, his fists clenched as he prepared himself for the blow.

 

The first strike still took Christian by surprise, he rocked from the force of the blow and his knees tried to close instinctively to protect himself, but he quickly corrected his position and called out, “one, Sir.”

 

“Good boy!” Steve replied then brought the crop down again on his sub’s balls,

 

Chris jumped and curled forwards in defence but he took a steadying breath and moved back into the correct position, “two, Sir,” he said.

 

“You’re doing really well, just three more to go,” Steve said proudly. He sped up the last three strikes, giving Christian less time to recover in-between. As soon as the fifth hit came, Steve dropped the crop and started to unfasten his sub’s bondage. “You did just brilliantly, Christian. So fucking perfect for me!” Steve praised enthusiastically.

 

“Thank you,” Chris whispered.

 

He made Chris lay down on the bed so that he could check if he’d caused any damage. “I’m going to go grab you a bottle of water from the fridge, you just stay here, I’ll be right back,” Steve announced as he dashed from the room.

 

Chris was exactly where he’d left him. Steve handed him the bottle then went to get the marble jar. “Before you choose, I’ve decided I wanna fuck you no matter which colour comes out, sound good to you?” Steve asked,

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris answered.

 

“You can call me Steve again now if you like,” Steve said.

 

“Can I still call you Sir?” Christian asked shyly.

 

“Of course, baby boy,” Steve replied smiling. He had to admit it turned him on more when Chris called him Sir, so he was more than happy for Chris to voluntarily use the term.

 

Steve shook the marble jar as Chris closed his eyes, he quickly picked a marble. “Open your eyes,” Steve ordered softly.

 

Chris’ heart sank as he looked down at the red marble in his hand. Steve knew that his boyfriend would be disappointed but that was the nature of the game.

 

“Alright baby boy. I want you on knees and forearms, I’m going to fuck you now,” Steve confirmed as he fished the lube out of the bedside table. He quickly worked his fingers inside his lover. As soon as he could comfortably fit 3 fingers inside Christian, he removed them and lined himself up, pushing firmly until he was completely buried inside his boyfriend.

 

Christian keened as Steve accidentally hit his prostate. “Remember this is about mypleasure, not yours. You will not cum, if you think you’re close you need to tell me and I will stop. If you don’t tell me and you cum without permission I’ll punish you. If you do tell me and I don’t stop quickly enough and you cum then that’s my fault and I won’t punish. Do you understand?” Steve explained, whilst desperately trying to regain control of himself. If he were honest he could’ve cum just from how hot and tight Christian felt around him.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris muttered. Steve set a punishing pace that hit Chris’ prostate with nearly every stroke. Chris was so desperate to cum that he pleaded with Steve to let him, “please, sir, please, I gotta cum, I need to so badly. I’ll do anything you want, anything!” Steve found Christian’s pleas for leniency even more of a turn on.

 

“Sorry, baby boy, you agreed to this so unless you’re going to safeword, this is how it’s going to be,” Steve declared, he did feel guilty that he wasn’t going to let Chris cum tonight. He’d always been a thoughtful lover and wanted the other party to cum at least the same amount of times as him, more if he could manage it.

 

It didn’t take long before Steve came inside Christian.

 

Chris was crying softly to himself and hadn’t realised it was all over. He only realised when Steve was beside him shushing him and trying to offer him comfort. Christian allowed himself to be manhandled into the little spoon. His cock and balls ached from been taken to the brink of orgasm only to be denied again and again.

 

It took Steve quite some time to calm his sub down enough so they could talk. Steve waited until Christian's erection had wilted before switching their position so that they were facing each other.

 

“How are you feeling baby?” Steve asked.

 

“Ok, I think,” Chris answered honestly.

 

“You did so well, I’m really proud of you,” Steve praised.

 

Christian blushed at the compliment.

 

“I’ve been thinking, how about we tweak the masturbate schedule slightly?” Steve proposed.

 

“How so?” Chris asked sceptically.

 

“How about you masturbate yourself every morning and I’ll masturbate you on an evening?” Steve suggested.

 

“Yeah, that would be better,” Chris agreed, then whispered “thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome, Chris. I want this to work. I want you to succeed. I’ll do anything I need to to help you do that. That brings me to the other idea I’d had.” Steve explained.

 

“What were you thinking?” Chris asked curiously.

 

“I was thinking, if you manage to get to the end of the month, I’ll do anything you want,” Steve said anxiously, he was worried that letting Chris have carte blanche might be a huge mistake but Chris had proved he trusted Steve time and again so he knew that it was only fair to show Chris that he was trusted too.

 

“Anything?” Chris asked, puzzled by Steve’s suggestion.

 

“Well, anything within reason. No, I’m not going to help you murder someone and bury the body.” Steve joked.

 

Chris stared at his boyfriend for what Steve thought was an eternity then whispered, “would you sub for me?”

 

He felt Steve tense beside him and was just about to say it was a joke when Steve closed his eyes took a deep breath and answered, “if that’s what you want.”

 

This wasn’t exactly the enthusiastic consent Chris was hoping for, so felt he should offer Steve a way out, “only if it’s someone you want too.”

 

Steve said nothing, he was thinking of how to word his answer, he felt incredibly uneasy about the prospect of being someone’s submissive. His mind told him that Christian wasn’t just someone, he meant everything to Steve and he knew that he had to at least try.

 

“If that’s what you want, then yes: at the end of the month, I will submit to you.” Steve agreed solemnly.

 

“Can’t promise I’ll be any good at it!” he joked trying to clear the tension from the room.

 

“Hey, there's no guarantee that I'll be any good as a Dom either!” Chris pointed out then added seriously, “I’d look after you, ya know?!”

 

Steve smiled and kissed his boyfriend he felt the knot untangling in his stomach at those six simple words. “I love you!” Steve declared in response.

 

“I love you more,” Christian replied as he snuggled into Steve’s chest.

Chapter 4: Day Three

Summary:

After yesterday, Chris is determined to follow the schedule but will Steve wake up in time?

Chapter Text

Chris set his alarm an hour earlier to ensure he had enough time to complete his 20-minute session. Steve hadn’t woken up when the alarm went off and Chris wasn’t sure what he should do.

 

Should I wake Steve? Would he be happy to be woken up at 4:30 am in the morning? Probably not. But will I get in trouble if I don’t? Maybe. Would Steve even believe that I’ve done the 20 minutes if he didn’t witness any of it? Who knows.

 

Chris decided he should get everything ready then he’d wake up Steve and hope that was the right thing to do. “Steve?” Chris whispered as he shook his boyfriend gently. Please, let this be the right thing to do, he thought. “Steve?” he said more forcefully.

 

“Huh?” Steve muttered sleepily, “wha time s’it?”

 

“Early,” Christian answered.

 

“S’house on fire?” Steve asked trying to wake up.

 

Chris chuckled, “naw, the house ain’t burning down,” he said.

 

“Why’my awake?” Steve questioned, puzzled at why he wasn’t still asleep.

 

Chris went bright red, he didn’t want to have to say it out loud, “my alarm went off.

 

Your alarm? Why’my wake den?” Steve asked.

 

“I set ma alarm earlier on purpose, remember…” Chris said, please fucking remember, he thought.

 

“You woke me up this early purpose?” Steve asked.

 

“Yessss,” Chris hissed, getting annoyed that Steve wasn’t getting it.

 

“Why?” Steve asked.

 

“‘Coz ya fucking gotta check up on me!” Chris snapped.

 

“You seem fine to me,” Steve mumbled then rolled over.

 

“Fuck you, Carlson!” Chris spat, frustrated that his efforts to make sure Steve knew he was doing the right thing had amounted to nothing.

 

Chris decided to start on his own. He started the timer and started to angrily edge himself, he found his irritation only brought him to the brink quicker. He’d started counting when he noticed that Steve had started to stir.

 

“Whatcha doin’?” Steve asked.

 

“What ya fucking told me too, asshole!” He snapped then continued his counting.

 

Steve rubbed his eyes and sat up, confused by Christian’s harsh tone, “why didn’t you wake me?” Steve replied.

 

“I fucking tried to wake you, but you went back to sleep. I ain’t got time for that shit as well as this!” He said waving his hand at his crotch.

 

“Not sure the attitude is needed, Chris,” Steve said.

 

“Yeah well I tried being nice and you fucking ignored me, so suck it up, princess! I’m horny, I’m pissed and I’m fucking jerking off like you want me to!” Chris argued.

 

Steve held his hands up defensively, “alright, alright. I’m sorry, ok? I don’t remember that so you can’t really blame me for something I wasn’t conscious for,” he then added, “still think that attitude’s a bit much.”

 

Christian sighed loudly, “I’m sorry, man. I’m just frustrated is all,”

 

“Thank you, I appreciate your apology. I’m so pleased that you just got on with it, you can have a white marble for that,” Steve smiled.

 

“Really?” Chris replied.

 

“Yeah, you used your initiative and you tried to wake me so I knew you were doing it,” Steve answered.

 

“So ya not mad at me for shouting and swearing at ya?” Chris asked puzzled by Steve’s relaxed attitude this morning.

 

“Am I thrilled you swore at me? No, no I’m not. But you apologised and I’m willing to let it slip as I wasn’t awake enough to talk to you, does that seem fair?” Steve explained.

 

“Well, yeah! But you’re not going to punish me?” Chris whispered, he couldn’t believe he was pushing the issue, the voice in his head was going crazy telling him to stop questioning the decision and take the win.

 

“Do you think you deserve to be punished?” Steve retorted.

 

“Well, I dunno, maybe?” Chris sighed.

 

“Are you asking me to punish you?” Steve asked.

 

Chris blushed at the idea that he was asking to be punished. “Maybe?” He whispered.

 

“Alright.” Steve stated, “lie on your back, heels touching your butt and your feet flat on the bed,” Steve manoeuvred himself in between his boyfriend’s legs, “grab your ankles!” Steve ordered, “I’m going to spank your balls 3 times, don’t let go of your ankles and don’t cum,” Steve instructed.

 

Christian whimpered at thought of the pain that was coming his way.

 

“Ready?” Steve asked softly.

 

At least he doesn’t sound angry, Christian thought. “Yeah, I’m ready, Steve,” he answered.

 

“Good boy,” Steve commented as he gripped the base of the sac with one hand, making a ring with his fingers, trapping the balls from escaping, then he brought his other hand down swiftly spanking the balls 3 times, Christian jerked, his knees closed and he screamed but he didn’t break Steve’s rules, “so good baby boy, so good for me,” Steve soothed, “you can let go now, go get yourself ready for work, I think that’s enough exercise for this morning!”

 

“Exercise?!” Chris repeated.

 

“Yeah, why not. You’re working out twice a day!” Steve laughed.

 

Chris wasn’t sure how to respond to that so he just got ready and made sure to kiss Steve before he left for work.

 

Steve had decided he wanted to try something that night but it meant he needed supplies, so he went to the store to get to what he needed. With his plan in motion, he just had to wait until Chris got home.

 

When Chris arrived home, he could smell that Steve was cooking for him again.

 

“Honey I’m home! How’s ma darlin’, little housewife?” Chris yelled.

 

Steve popped his head around the corner “real cute!” Steve replied sarcastically, “you’ve just got time to wash up, dinner is ready,” Steve informed his boyfriend then disappeared back into the kitchen.

 

Chris did as he was told and then joined Steve in the kitchen. They eat at the breakfast bar. Chris told Steve about his day and mentioned that he wasn’t needed on set tomorrow so he promised that he would cook for Steve, for a change.

 

After Christian had washed the dishes from dinner, Steve led him upstairs. Christian stripped out of his clothes and got into position ready to begin.

 

“Beautiful,” Steve commented. “Do you consent to be my sub until either I finish the scene or a safeword is used?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Christian answered.

 

“Do you have your safewords ready?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve, green is all good, yellow is I need a break and red is I want to stop,” Chris responded.

 

“Good, Christian. You're now mine to do with as I see fit. I choose the punishments and the rewards, and you will accept this without question as you are not the one in control here. However, you have your safewords, only use them in an emergency, do you understand? If I think you are taking advantage of your safeword to get out of a punishment, I shall restart whatever I was doing, after gagging you and doubling your punishment, do you fully understand what I have said?”

 

 

“Yes, Steve I understand,” Chris agreed.

 

“Excellent, tonight you have a choice. I’ll explain what’s going to happen and then I’ll tell you your options, ok?” Steve started.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Christian nodded.

 

“A while back you asked me if there was anything I wanted you to do, do you remember that?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, I remember. You wanted me to be hairless,” Chris said then gasped, “Oh!” and turned bright red.

 

“Yep, that’s the conversation we had, so please you remembered, that’s a white marble. Go put it in,” Steve said.

 

“So we’re going to sort that out before we play,” Steve announced.

 

“You said you’d do it too!” Christian blurted out.

 

“You’re right baby boy, I did, I’m ahead of you in that regard,” Steve hinted.

 

It took a moment for Chris to work out what he meant, “fuck, really?!” he exclaimed excitedly, “can I see?”

 

“Manners, sweetheart,” Steve scolded gently.

 

“Sorry,” Chris whispered repentantly.

 

“If you’re a good boy, I might show you later, how about that?” Steve suggested.

 

“Yes, please, Steve!” Christian agreed enthusiastically.

 

“Anyway…I’ve upheld my end of the bargain so now it’s your turn to uphold yours.” Steve continued, “so your choice is this: either you deal with it on your own, or I do it for you. Now before you answer there is a catch. If you do it yourself I will expect every single hair gone, and I will punish you if you don’t do a thorough job. But if I do it, that’ll earn you a red marble because I’ll have had to put myself out to help you.” Steve explained.

 

Chris frowned at the two options. How the fuck am I gonna know if I’ve got ‘em all?! He thought, he also thought it was a bit harsh to earn a red marble just because Steve was helping him.

 

“What’s it gonna be?” Steve asked.

 

Christian sighed, irritated that there was only one option, “I’ll take the red marble,” Chris said.

 

“Yes you will, that isn’t how we ask for something and you know it. Try again,” Steve replied coolly.

 

“Can I have a red marble, please, Steve?” Chris tried again.

 

“You may, but you’ve still not asked me to help you. So now that’s two red marbles. I know you know what I want to hear so quit stalling and ask already!” Steve demanded.

 

2 fucking red marbles! Chris thought angrily. “Steve, will you help me t…will you please…remove…ma… hair?” Chris ground out.

 

“All of it?! Bit extreme don’t you think?! I think Dean might have a thing or two to say about that!” Steve replied Chris clenched his fists and puffed out his chest, whilst staring Steve down aggressively.

 

“That’s another red marble for deliberately aggressive behaviour,” Steve commented.

 

“Fucks sake!” Chris snapped more to himself than Steve a raised eyebrow from his Dom told him he was on thin ground.

 

“Please, Steve…will you remove my pubic hair, for me?” Chris asked.

 

Finally, Steve thought. “Of course baby boy. It would be my absolute pleasure. Come, follow me to the bathroom,” Steve instructed and he beckoned Chris to accompany him.

 

Steve made Christian climb into the tub then produced a tube of hair removal cream. Steve made Chris put his hands on his head and spread his legs to shoulder-width apart. Steve opened the tube and squirted a liberal dollop onto his hand. He started at the pubic hair at the front covering it in the cream then he worked his way over his sub’s balls then backwards still, Chris jerked in surprise.

 

“Turn around and bend over,” Steve ordered.

 

Chris felt utterly humiliated standing there allowing Steve to take his hair. Steve used the last of the cream to make sure that any hair from Christian’s crack to the neatly trimmed thatch at the front was completely covered.

 

“You’ve got 5 minutes to wait before we can remove it. You can resume your original position,” Steve instructed.

 

Having washed his hands, Steve went and sat on the closed toilet lid and waited.

 

Chris felt mortified to be just standing there and waiting for his hair to dissolve. He was curious how it would look but wished he’d done it himself.

 

After 5 minutes Steve used the showerhead and a sponge to remove the hair and cream. He allowed Christian out of the bath after he’d finished.

 

Whilst Chris was towel-drying himself, Steve slipped his fingers inside the towel to delicately stroke the newly exposed skin, “how does it feel baby boy?” Steve asked, clearly turned on by how it felt under his fingertips.

 

“Ggggg….good. Ssss…sensitive,” he shuddered.

 

“Perfect, you’re ready. I want you to go stand in the corner whilst I get a couple of things.” Steve announced. “Do not touch yourself. I will know if you do!” Steve warned as he walked out of the bathroom.

 

Steve went to get a bowl of ice that he’d prepared especially for tonight and a bondage candle he’d ordered online a while back.

 

Christian was so tempted to just graze his hand over the newly hairless skin but daren’t in case it earned him even more marbles. He obediently waited for Steve to return.

 

When Steve returned he enjoyed watching his partner staring at the paintwork. He hid the ice and candle under the bed and got what he needed from the toy box.

 

“I’m going to cuff your wrists and ankles now, once I’m done you can go lay down on your back on the bed,” Steve informed Christian.

 

Once the cuffs were in place Chris walked over to the bed and got comfortable. Steve thought it was best to tell Chris what he was intending to do, “I’m planning on tying you spread eagle to the bed and blindfolding you.” Colour?”

 

Christian thought for a moment, the blindfold was a soft limit and it made him anxious to wear it.

 

“If the blindfold is an issue, you can just close your eyes,” Steve added, guessing that that might be the stumbling block.

 

 

“Green. I’d like to try it, please, Steve,” Chris answered.

 

“Good boy, I’ll give you a white marble for preserving. But if it becomes too much just say and I’ll remove it. The blindfold will enhance the scene but it isn’t essential to it.” Steve explained.

 

“Thank you,” Chris whispered, pleased that there were options available to him. Steve tied Chris to the bed and then slipped the blindfold over his lover’s eyes.

 

“Still green?” Steve checked.

 

“Still green, Steve,” Chris confirmed.

 

“Excellent. I’ve got two items to use on you. One will cool you down and one will heat you up. But first, we have a little exercise to do,” Steve said smirking at the word exercise.

 

Chris groaned, “you’re really going to call it exercise?”

 

“Yep, and now I know you don’t like it, I’ll use it even more!” Steve laughed.

 

By the time the 20-minute ‘exercise’ was over, Christian was covered in sweat. The blindfold only made the edging more intense and he ended up being on the brink for nearly the whole session. He desperately hoped that he’d get some relief tonight. He couldn’t imagine not cumming again after been wound so tight.

 

“You did really well, Christian. I’m very proud of you. Right. Temperature playtime!” Steve announced.

 

First Steve got an ice cube and allowed it to slid from Christian’s breastbone to his navel. Chris shivered as the ice cooled his overheated skin, the cube sat melting in his tummy button.

 

“I want you to stay still. If you get any water on the bed, I’ll punish you, understand?” Steve ordered.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied but thought it was mighty unfair as he couldn’t see if the water was going to spill over onto the sheets or not.

 

Steve put another cube in his mouth then went to suck both of his sub’s balls into his mouth.

 

“FUCK!” Christian yelled at the hot/cold surrounded his balls, he felt the melted ice running over his sides and onto the bedding.

 

Chris felt Steve move away from his balls.

 

“What did I say about getting water on the bed, Christian?” Steve asked.

 

“That you’d punish me, Steve,” Chris replied unhappily.

 

“That’s right.” Steve agreed.

 

He picked out another cube and held it against the spongy head of Christian’s cock. The reaction was instantaneous, Chris screamed and tried, but failed, to dislodge Steve and his ice cube.

 

“1 minute and I’ll take it away,” Steve told Chris.

 

The extreme cold made Chris’ dick start to wilt and by the time Steve took the ice away, it was barely a semi.

 

“Thank me for punishing you,” Steve ordered.

 

“Th…thank you, St…Steve for punishing me. I’ll t…try harder next time,” Chris whispered.

 

“Such a good boy. That’s all I ask: that you try,” Steve praised.

 

“Well now you’re all chilly I guess I should warm you up, eh?” Steve said.

 

Steve found the lighter on the bedside table and lit the candle. Christian flinched at the sound and smell of the candle lighting.

 

“You’re alright. It’s a candle specially designed for this type of play. It’s going to feel pretty intense but it won’t burn you.” Steve explained then added “I’ll start on your stomach so you can tell me if it’s too much,” Steve let the blue wax drip onto Chris’ stomach, his muscles tensed and flexed, “colour?” Steve asked.

 

“Green. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be,” Chris said.

 

“Good I’m going to try your nipples, next,” Steve said then allowed the wax to dribble onto both hardened nubs.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Chris cried out, his hips uselessly thrusting into the air.

 

“Good?” Steve asked, laughing at Chris’ reaction.

 

“Fuck, yeah, Steve!” Christian replied.

 

“Are you ready to try it down here?” Steve asked as he stroked the hairless skin around his boyfriend’s dick.

 

“Please, Steve,” Chris said.

 

“Remember you’re not allowed to cum,” Steve warned.

 

“Yeah, I know, fuck I want to though, Steve,” Chris groaned.

 

“I know sweetheart. How about after we try the candle down here, you can pick your marble?” Steve suggested.

 

“Thank you,” Chris whispered then added, “Steve?”

 

“Yes, baby boy?” Steve questioned. “Erm…c…can, erm…can I w…watch, please?” Chris muttered, embarrassed at wanting to see his own torment.

 

Steve laughed in relief, “of course you can! Such good manners too, that’s a white marble,” “Thank you, Steve,” Chris breathed out.

 

Steve one-handedly removed the blindfold. Then when his sub’s eyes had become accustomed to the light he started to drip a pattern of wax over Chris’ cock and balls. Chris thrust at the shock of the heat but managed to stay in control of himself. Steve blew out the candle and set it in the holder he’d brought up. He then grabbed an ice cube to help harden the wax.

 

“You did so well, sweetheart. Really good for me. Lemme get the marble jar,” Steve said as he leapt off the bed.

 

Chris looked down at the artwork of wax that Steve had created, he had to admit he looked good. Steve unclipped one of the cuffs so that Christian could pick out his marble. Chris wanted to cry tears of relief when he saw it was white. “Thank you,” he whispered, but Steve wasn’t sure it was him that Chris was thanking.

 

“As you’ve been so good for me, I’ll give you the choice of how you’d like to cum. What’s it goin’ be?” Steve said.

 

“Really?” Chris asked disbelievingly.

 

“Yep, how ever you want,” Steve confirmed.

 

Chris went red at the thought that popped into his head.

 

“What is it, baby?” Steve asked, wanting to know what had embarrassed his sub.

 

“W… would… ya… ya…r… ride me?” Chris asked blushing furiously.

 

“Fuck, really?! That’s what you want?” Steve whined, his cock pulsing in his jeans.

 

“If…if that’s ok, please?” Chris added shyly.

 

“Fuck, yeah it is. You lying there unable to touch me whilst I fucking pound myself onto your dick! What’s not to love about that?” Steve agreed excitedly. He rarely bottomed but he was so turned on that he wanted to feel good too. “Lemme get myself ready,” Steve said as he reached for the lube.

 

He slowly shed his clothes, leaving his jeans until last, Chris was craning his neck at the striptease, as soon as Steve’s newly naked skin peeked out, Chris moaned loudly at the sight.

 

“Fuck you look good like that!” Chris exclaimed. “I wanna touch you so bad!”

 

Steve laughed as he made a show of prepping himself with his fingers, “still my show, baby boy. You get to cum the way you want but you don’t get to touch,” Steve said, groaning as his fingers brushed against his prostate.

 

“Come on, you gotta be ready by now!” Chris complained.

 

Steve slapped his sub’s inner thigh, causing him to jump, “who’s in charge here?” He asked as sternly as he could with two of his fingers buried inside himself.

 

“Fuck! You are, Steve, I just wanna feel you so bad. I’m gonna make you feel so good!” Chris said.

 

As soon as Steve was ready he straddled Chris’ hips and slowly sank all the way end until his ass was resting on Chris’ pelvis.

 

“Fuck, Steve you’re so fucking tight, feels so fucking good. Fuck I wanna touch you so bad,” Chris groaned.

 

“Where would you touch me?” Steve asked innocently as he started to slowly rock himself on Chris’ cock.

 

“Fuck, Steve,” Chris whined.

 

“Tell me where you’d touch me,” Steve ordered softly.

 

“Fuck I wanna run ma hands down ya chest,” Chris said.

 

“Like this?” Steve asked as he did what Chris had said.

 

“Yeah, Steve just like that. I’d tease your nipples a little too,” Chris said, bucking up into the tight heat, as Steve followed the instruction.

 

But then Steve stopped, “these hips stay on the bed, you don’t get to move. I’m still running the show. Got it?”

 

“Yeah, yeah, Steve what…whatever you want!” Chris moaned in agreement. Chris continued his description of what he’d do if he could touch Steve and watched as Steve followed his instructions but soon Steve wanted more than teasing and started to ride Chris more vigorously.

 

“Fuck, Steve it feels soooo good. I’m so fucking close. Can…can I cum?” Chris asked hopefully.

 

Steve smiled smugly at his lover, “no, I don’t think so, not yet anyway.”

 

“Please, Steve? It’s too good. I can’t hold it back much longer,” Christian complained.

 

“When you get right to the edge tell me and I'll tell you if you can or not,” Steve countered.

 

Steve sped up his thrusting, it didn't take long for Chris to get to the brink.

 

“Please, please Steve, can I? I gotta, I'm so fucking close!” Chris begged.

 

It took everything that Steve had to stop himself from moving, he sat with Chris’ cock buried deep inside him, he could feel it pulsing inside him, trying to get that extra bit of friction to push him over the edge.

 

“Fuck, Steve please, please don’t stop, I can’t take it, please,” Chris sobbed.

 

Steve had planned on denying Chris a little longer but decided Chris had had enough.

 

“You can cum when you’re ready. But if you think you could hold off a little bit longer, I’m really close too,” Steve said.

 

Chris nodded his head, “yeah I can try, Steve.”

 

Steve took himself in hand and furiously jerking himself whilst trying to maintain a steady rhythm with his thrusting. It didn’t take long for him to cum all over Chris’ chest. He then worked overtime to push his boyfriend over the edge, enjoying the way he could feel Chris’ cock pulsing inside him.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Chris panted.

 

“Yeah, I know!” Steve agreed. He climbed off of his sub and untied him from the bed.

 

Chris was exhausted and tried to roll over to go to sleep. “Oh no, you don’t,” Steve said, “we need to clean you up, not to mention you’re covered in wax.”

 

“Later, sleep now,” came the muttered reply.

 

“Nope, now, Christian!” Steve said more firmly.

 

“S’ok Steve. I’ll do it later,” Chris mumbled into his pillow.

 

Steve lie down a fast volley of blows onto Chris' ass, “you will not ignore me, Christian,” he snapped. “Stand up and go into the bathroom, now!”

 

“Yessss Ssss…sir,” Chris yawned as he stumbled into the en-suite.

 

Steve laughed to himself but then schooled his features and followed his partner into the bathroom. He made Chris stand in the middle of the room whilst he ran a bath. Chris swayed as he fought off sleep.

 

“Come here,” Steve ordered once the bath was ready. Chris wandered over obediently, “get in,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris was halfway in when he turned around as said, “you’re not fucking bathing me!”

 

“Get in and sit down,” Steve said, ignoring Christian.

 

Chris sat down in the warm water, “I can do it myself. I’m not fucking child.” Chris snapped.

 

“Strike one,” Steve said wearily, just get the fucking wax off and get him out of there, Steve told himself.

 

Chris grumbled to himself but didn’t argue back but when Steve picked up the sponge to wash him Chris angrily remarked.

 

“You’re  not fucking washing me!”

 

“Strike two, Christian. I am going to wash you, it’s part of the aftercare just like I will be putting lotion on the skin where the wax has been. You can either shut up and let me do what I need to or you can continue to argue with me and I’ll punish you after I’ve finished bathing you. Or, of course, the third option is your safeword, but I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen,” Steve argued back.

 

 Chris huffed loudly, letting his feelings be known.

 

“You done complaining, now?” Steve asked.

 

Chris nodded his head sheepishly.

 

“I'm sorry I didn’t hear you. Are you done resisting?” Steve growled.

 

“Yeah, I am. Sorry,” Chris whispered like a scolded child.

 

“Thank you,” Steve stated and got on with the job at hand.

 

It didn’t take long for the wax to melt in the hot water, Steve didn’t mess around as soon as Chris was clean he emptied the bath and got the other man dry. Steve manoeuvred Chris back into bed then massaged in the aloe vera lotion anywhere the wax had touched.

 

Chris was half asleep by the time Steve had finished. Steve shuffled under the covers and smiled at his snuffling lover. He used him on the cheek and whispered, “I love you, Chris,” before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.

Chapter 5: Day Four

Summary:

Chris has the day off but during his morning exercise things go wrong, will Steve be forgiving?

Chapter Text

Chris was enjoying having a rare day off. He’d got up after the sun, even Steve was up before Christian surfaced.

 

Steve was sat on the floor of their living room, cross-legged and still wearing his pyjama bottoms that sat obscenely low on his hips.

 

Chris stood and watched for a while, he loved to watch Steve work, he was quietly strumming on his guitar whilst muttered to himself and occasionally making a note on the paper in front of him.

 

“Mornin’ darlin’,” Chris drawled, the smile that erupted across his boyfriend’s face made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

 

“Enjoy your lie in?” Steve asked as he set the guitar down.

 

Chris stretched and cracked his back, “yeah, so good. Ya been up long?” Chris asked.

 

“A couple of hours, I figured you needed the sleep and I had a song itching to be written,” Steve explained.

 

“Come on, lemme get you something to eat,” Steve said and he stood up, his pants barely staying on his hips.

 

“I can sort myself out, you were busy,” Chris offered.

 

“Don’t be silly, I like looking after you,” Steve responded as he disappeared into the kitchen.

 

 “Sit down,” Steve instructed gently.

 

Chris perched on a barstool as Steve puttering around, “honestly man, I can manage. I can cook ya know!” Chris said, feeling mildly irritated by being treated with kid gloves.

 

“Oh I know you can,” he said as he reached for the largest coffee mug, Chris licked his lips as he saw the very top of Steve’s ass.

 

Steve turned around to see Chris staring at him, “like what you see?!” He teased.

 

“Uh-huh,” Chris nodded.

 

“Good,” Steve smiled as he handed his boyfriend the mug.

 

Christian inhaled his coffee, “did you put butter in it?” Chris asked hopefully.

 

“Yeah, I did, ya weirdo!” Steve laughed, then asked, “What do you want to eat?”

 

“Honestly I make myself something,” Chris complained.

 

Steve looked at him pointedly but said nothing.

 

“is this a Dom thing?” Chris whispered, unsure if even asking as allowed.

 

Steve laughed, “nope, well maybe, but no it’s a boyfriend thing to do,” Steve replied, “and don’t think I hadn’t noticed you haven’t eaten breakfast at home so far this week,” Steve remarked.

 

Chris gulped, “well, I was goin’ get it from catering when I got to set,” Chris fired back.

 

“And did you?” Steve asked despite already knowing the answer.

 

“Huh! Well, no! I didn’t actually have time to get to catering before I was needed,” Chris replied sulkily.

 

“So, after all that I was right, you haven’t been eating breakfast!” Steve said.

 

“No, Steve!” Chris agreed quietly.

 

“Good, I’m glad that’s cleared up. One red marble for trying to lie to me. So back to the main question: what do you want for breakfast?” Steve asked.

 

“Can I have a banana and peanut butter toastie?” Christian asked.

 

“Sure, one PBB coming right up,” Steve announced as he set to work.

 

Chris had to admit he enjoyed watching a relaxed Steve in the kitchen there was no rushing around, nowhere either of them had to be. Steve was humming to himself as he handed over Chris’ breakfast.

 

“Eat up, I have plans for you later,” Steve winked then sauntered out of the kitchen back to his guitar.

 

Chris had to admit he was sad to lose such a good view but he quickly wolfed down the sandwich so he could rejoin his boyfriend.

 

“You have plans for me?” Christian asked nervously, pink-tinged his cheeks and ears.

 

“Oh yes. Well firstly, there’s your morning ‘exercise’,” Steve even did the air quotes thing as Chris scowled at him, “then you promised you’d cook for me, so you’ll need to go shopping and tonight you’ll need to cook, then your evening ‘exercise’ and finally, picking a marble to round off the day,” Steve confirmed.

 

“What’d want me to cook for ya?” Chris asked.

 

“After your morning exercise, I want you to come up with 3 menus, I’ll choose which one and then you’ll go and buy the stuff you’ll need.” Steve answered.

 

“You’re not gonna let me cook what I want? Don’t you trust me?” Chris asked angrily.

 

“No, that’s not how this is going to work. Normally I’d love to eat whatever it was you wanted to cook but this is different. It’s not Chris cooking for Steve it’s a sub cooking for his Dom. So it’s not that I don’t trust you. I’m going to have the final say because I’m in control,” Steve explained calmly, “is that going to be a problem?” He asked.

 

 “No, Sir it’s not,” Chris muttered.

 

“Fantastic news. Let’s get you upstairs unless of course you wanna ‘exercise’ down here?” Steve queried.

 

His answer came in the form of his sub walking out of the living room and heading up the stairs, “you coming or what?” Chris snapped.

 

Steve smiled, “oh I’m coming, baby boy, I wouldn’t miss this for the world. And that’s also a red marble for sassing me!” Steve replied.

 

“Fuck!” Steve heard from upstairs.

 

Chris was standing awkwardly in the middle of the room by the time Steve joined him.

 

Steve waited a moment longer, just to build the anticipation then gave Chris the options available: “I’m going to jump in the shower, so you can either stand or kneel in the bathroom whilst I’m in there or you can do it in here with the door open, so I can still hear you. What’s it going to be?”

 

Chris stared at Steve for a little too long, “make a decision or I’ll make it for you,” Steve ordered. “And make sure you ask nicely!” he added.

 

Christian huffed at having to ask to do something he didn’t really want to do. “Can I do it in here, please, Steve?” Chris asked, feeling pretty pleased with his manners.

 

“Do what, Christian?” Steve smiled.

 

“You know what, it!” Christian snapped.

 

“Strike one,” Steve replied then said, “I want to hear you say it!”

 

“Can I exercise in here, please, Steve?” Chris retorted angrily.

 

“Of course you may, same rules as always, I’ll join you as soon as I’ve finished showering,” Steve agreed then walked into the en-suite.

 

Chris climbed onto the bed, he was annoyed at Steve making him say it out loud and now Steve was just getting on with his day whilst Chris had to sit there and deliberately edge himself without the possibility of release.

 

He sighed but decided he should get started, no doubt Steve would punish him if he got out of the shower and saw Chris wasn’t nearly finished.

 

“I can’t hear you!” came the perfectly timed tell from the ensuite.

 

“Just starting now,” Chris replied

 

“Good boy,” Steve called back, then Chris heard the water start.

 

Chris started edging himself, he struggled to even get his dick interested. The idea of edging himself just because Steve had told him to was hot in principle but the reality of it was something else. Five minutes in, his cock finally started to get fully hard as Chris let his mind wander, he thought about Steve all wet and soapy and suddenly he found himself genuinely into touching myself. He imagined that he was in the shower with Steve, rubbing up against him enjoying the slip-slide of wet skin on skin.

 

“Fuck!” he groaned as his hand sped up. He was so into his fantasy that he nearly came, he was jolted out of his thoughts when he felt the telltale signs that he was about to climax.

 

“Shit, shit, shit!” he panicked. Gripping the base of his cock desperately. Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts, Chris’ mind repeated.

 

Chris was so desperately trying to climb off the ledge that he didn’t notice Steve had finished his shower and was standing watching Chris.

 

“I couldn’t hear you,” Steve commented mildly, he could see that Chris was struggling so he walked over to his boyfriend, “let go,” he ordered as he batted Chris’ hands away.

 

“Can’t,” Chris ground out. “Too close!”

 

“You’re alright. Take your hands away and calm down,” Steve said.

 

Chris tried to breathe steadily then moved his hands, Steve held his partner’s hands against the bed.

 

“See you’re fine,” Steve smiled.

 

 Chris nodded and opened his eyes, but seeing a wet and topless Steve made him groan out, “fuck! That’s….you’re not helping!”

 

“You’re fine. You’re in control, I’m not going touch you, other than holding onto your hands. You can’t touch yourself. Just breathe and you’ll feel better,” Steve instructed.

 

After a few minutes, Chris felt like he was no longer right on the edge. “I’m ok now, Steve,” he whispered.

 

“You sure?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah,” Chris breathed out.

 

Steve let go of Christian and stepped out of his personal space. “D’ya wanna talk about what just happened?” Steve asked cautiously.

 

Chris shook his head, “later,” he muttered. The timer buzzed on his phone, “d’ya want me to restart?” Chris asked nervously.

 

Steve waved his hand dismissively as he started to get dressed, “s’ok, you did what I asked you to.”

 

Chris felt at a loss, he was confused about why Steve wasn't upset with him for not following the rules. Chris sat arguing with himself and hadn’t noticed that Steve was now dressed.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Steve asked, concern written on his face.

 

Chris blushed, “Yeah, sorry,” Chris whispered.

 

“What are you apologising for?” Steve asked.

 

“I fucked up,” Chris muttered, embarrassed.

 

“How? Everything seems good to me,” Steve replied.

 

“You’re not angry with me?” Christian questioned.

 

“No, should I be?” Steve queried, “why don’t you tell me what you think happened and then I’ll be in a better position to tell you how I feel, hmmm?”

 

Chris nodded, “I wasn’t into it. And I couldn’t even get it up. Then I thought about you in the shower and then I was really into it. Before I knew what was going on, I nearly came and I couldn’t stop myself,” Chris whispered, unable to look directly at Steve.

 

“Did you cum?” Steve asked.

 

Chris shook his head.

 

“So you did what you were supposed to,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris shook his head again.

 

“No?” Steve asked, not sure how Chris not cumming was such an issue.

 

“I didn’t count and I used both hands and I didn’t jerk off for 20 minutes,” Chris admitted, ready to be punished for his multiple failures.

 

“Ok,” Steve said thoughtfully.

 

Chris waited anxiously.

 

“I think you did very well, you controlled yourself, even though you didn’t want to, you did that only because I’d told you to, so I’ll allow it this time,” Steve concluded.

 

“But…” Chris began to argue.

 

“Did you do it on purpose?” Steve asked.

 

“No, I didn’t mean to get so close,” Chris replied.

 

“Do you feel bad about it?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah!” Chris said.

 

“Will this stop you from losing focus again?” Steve continued his questioning.

 

“Oh yeah!” Chris agreed readily.

 

“Well, then it seems you’ve punished yourself enough that I don’t have to.” Steve decided.

 

“But…” Chris began to argue but Steve cut him off.

“If it’s an accident then that’s one thing. If you decided ‘fuck it I’m going cum’ and didn’t even try to stop yourself, well that would be very different. I would certainly punish you then. But as it is, you stopped yourself and you’re sorry it happened. Problem solved.”

 

Chris took a moment to process what Steve had said, “thank you?” He whispered.

 

Steve lent over and kissed Christian on the nose, causing him to wrinkle it, “you, my beautiful sub, are welcome. Now get dressed you’ve got tonight’s menus to design!” Steve laughed as he left Chris alone in the bedroom.

 

Chris followed Steve shortly afterwards, he sat in the kitchen and planned three different menus, all three courses. He took them through to Steve, who had returned to his previous spot of sitting with his guitar at the coffee table. Steve perused them, Chris shifted from one foot to the other nervously.

 

“This one,” Steve announced finally. “Go to the store and buy what you need,” Steve ordered.

 

“Yes, Sir!” Chris replied as he grabbed his keys, “shall I get wine too?” Chris asked.

 

“Sure, that’ll be nice,” Steve replied.

 

Steve was still sat scribbling lyrics down when Chris returned with his arms full of groceries.

 

“Hey, I’m back, can you give me a hand?” Chris called out.

 

“Yep, coming!” Steve answered and he leapt up to help.

 

“Thanks, man!” Chris said after the groceries were set down on the countertop.

 

“No problem, how long do you think you’ll need to prep and cook everything?” Steve asked.

 

“Couple of hours, I think,” Chris replied.

 

“Excellent, come upstairs I’ve got something for you,” Steve announced cryptically and walked out of the room.

 

God, I wish he’d stop doing that, Chris thought but followed behind nonetheless.

 

Steve was sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Christian to join him. “I want you to wear this,” he declared when Chris came to sit next to him, in his hand was a medium-sized silicone plug.

 

“For how long?” Chris asked nervously.

 

“Until we’ve finished eating dinner,” Steve replied. Christian fidgeted on the bed, “what’s bothering you?” Steve asked when Chris didn’t reply.

 

“I dunno,” Chris shrugged.

 

“So will you wear it?” Steve asked, not wanting to order Chris to do it if it was genuinely too much for him.

 

“If it gets too much…” Chris started.

 

“We’ll take it straight out,” Steve finished the sentence for him. “This isn’t a punishment, it’ll just keep you on edge a little bit, it’s not one of the bigger ones you tried,” Steve explained, hoping this would sway his lover.

 

“Fine, but if I burn myself or worse yet dinner, it’s your fault!” Chris grumbled.

 

“I think you’ll find you’ve got the wrong way around, baby boy. You burn the food, we can make more. You burn yourself and I’ll punish you for not concentrating. After all, you belong to me so burning yourself means you’ve damaged something very precious to me and I cannot allow that,” Steve said firmly.

 

Christian’s heart did a little flip-flop at being called precious.

 

Steve made Christian drop his jeans and underwear and bend over the bed. With a liberal amount of lube, Steve quickly but carefully worked the plug inside his sub. Chris moaned as it slid home.

 

“How’s that feel?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, good Steve, I think it’ll be ok,” Chris remarked.

 

“Brilliant. Get dressed and then you can go start prepping. I’m going to carry on writing this song that’s stuck in my head. I’m looking forward to eating the meal you’ve planned,” Steve said as he wandered off downstairs again.

 

Chris was meticulous in his meal prep, he even wrote down all the timings to ensure he didn’t make any mistakes. He wanted everything to be perfect. He hoped that if it went well Steve might reward him in some way.

 

As he was mixing the batter his phone rang.

 

“Hello?” he answered.

 

“Hey, Christian, it’s Dean, there’s been an issue with a burst pipe on set so there’s no point you coming in tomorrow. We’ll see you back on set on Sunday, alright?” Dean said.

 

“Oh, awesome man. Thanks for letting me know, see ya Sunday!” Chris replied then hung up.

 

He decided he should tell Steve straight away so he didn’t forget. He went to find Steve who had moved to sit at the piano.

 

“How’s it comin’?” Chris asked.

 

Steve sighed, “not great really. I just can’t get the second verse to work. Probably forcing it. I might abandon it for today so that it comes to me on its own.”

 

“You say that like the music has its own mind,” Chris laughed, already well-versed in Steve’s songwriting process.

 

“Uh-huh,” Steve mumbled, not focusing on what Chris had just said.

 

“You zoning out on me, Carlson?” Chris asked accordingly.

 

“Shit, sorry! What did you want to tell me? I’m guessing you weren’t really checking up on me and the song,” Steve said apologetically.

 

“I got just got off the phone with Dean,” Chris said.

 

“Ok,” Steve replied.

 

“Apparently, there’s some issue on set so I don’t have to go in tomorrow. I won’t be back in until Sunday,” Chris relayed the information he’d received.

 

“Oh cool, you’ll be able to do some jobs around the house whilst I’m out at the studio,” Steve replied.

 

“You're at the studio tomorrow?!” Chris asked, his voice rising slightly.

 

“Yeah, I told you about it the other day over dinner. Don’t you remember?” Steve stated.

 

“No! I don’t remember,” Chris replied sulkily.

 

“Well, I did tell ya,” Steve retorted then changed the subject by asking, “how’s the cooking going?”

 

“Nearly done, just need to cook everything. Probably another half an hour or so,” Chris said.

 

“Excellent I’ll go wash up then I can help you do anything that needs doing once I’m finished,” Steve smiled as he started to walk upstairs.

 

“I can manage on my own, you know,” he mumbled, letting his irritation be known.

 

“I heard that!” Steve called down, “and I never said you couldn’t manage. I’m just offering to assist you, so watch the attitude!”

 

Chris grumbled to himself but quickly realised that if he stood there arguing with himself he’d have more work for Steve to do.

 

Steve seemed to be an awfully long time getting ready, so by the time he entered back into the kitchen Chris was just plating up.

 

“Do I need to set the table?” Steve asked.

 

“Nope everything’s taken care of, you just need to go sit down,” Chris replied.

 

“Excellent, I’m starving,” Steve smiled as he went to sit at the table.

 

Christian really had pulled out all the stops, he’d made enough food for a small army and he made sure that Steve’s wine glass was never less than half full.

 

Steve moaned appreciatively with every mouthful, “this is really good, babe,” he regularly commented.

 

Chris hadn’t really noticed the plug whilst he was cooking, far too busy to think about it, but now that he was sat down, he could feel it constantly nudging against his prostate. By the time he served dessert, Chris’ jeans were sporting a wet patch from the precum leaking from his dick.

 

“That really was amazing, Chris. I don’t know why you don’t cook more often,” Steve said as he finished the last bite.

 

“Maybe it’s because someone’s a control freak who doesn’t like allowing someone else to do anything,” Chris joked.

 

“Hmmm, perhaps you should be nicer to said control freak as they currently in control of your orgasms!” Steve teased causing Chris to blush.

 

“Anyway, how about we take this upstairs, I’ve got to help you with your ‘exercise’ and then I think you can have a reward as you’ve been very good today. What do you say?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, please, Steve!” Chris pleaded.

 

“Good boy, I want you naked and in position by the time I get up the stairs, off you go!” Steve ordered.

 

Chris bolted from the dining room and ran up the stairs taking two at a time. Whilst Chris was getting ready upstairs, Steve put the dishes in the dishwasher and made sure the kitchen was tidy then he leisurely strolled up the stairs and into their bedroom.

 

The sight that greeted him took his breath away, seeing Christian on his knees waiting for Steve made Steve want to forget his plans and just fuck his boyfriend right there on the floor. “Fuck! You look good like that!” he said after he tore his eyes away from his sub. Steve decided to edge Chris right there on the floor.

 

By the time Steve had finished, Chris was shaking with the effort of keeping himself from cumming.

 

“I want you to lie down spread eagle on the floor. I’m going to get the jar,” Steve said as Chris complied.

 

Chris couldn’t believe his luck when he pulled out a white marble.

 

“Looks as you get to cum, tonight baby boy,” Steve confirmed.

 

“Thank you, Steve,” Chris whispered thankfully.

 

“I’m gonna fuck you right here on the floor. You move, I stop. Palms flat on the floor,” Steve instructed.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris agreed. Steve set a hard and fast pace. Enjoying the fact that he didn’t have to stretch him first.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Chris grunted as Steve ploughed into him.

 

“I’m not gonna touch ya, you cum on my cock or not at all. You can cum whenever you like,” Steve said.

 

Chris groaned, knowing that it would be difficult for him to cum untouched but then Steve changed the angle so that he was nailing his sub’s prostate with every thrust. Chris could feel his orgasm building, like a coiled spring, “I’m really fucking close, Steve,” Chris said.

 

“You’re free to cum, Christian, you don’t need to hold back,” Steve informed his sub.

 

Chris whimpered at the brutal pace, “I dunno if I’ll be able to stay still, Steve,” Chris admitted.

 

“Let me worry about that. You concentrate on yourself!” Steve ordered.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris moaned and his eyes slipped shut but as soon as his orgasm hit, his whole body started jerking violently, Steve felt like he was riding a tornado, he held Chris down as best he could whilst pounding into him, chasing his own release.

 

Steve came was a guttural roar and slumped forward into Christian. “Fuck, you’re heavy!” Chris complained. Steve groaned then rolled off his boyfriend.

 

“Come on, let’s go shower,” Steve said as he offered the other man a hand up.

 

Steve hadn’t planned on starting anything in the shower but as soon as he felt a wet and soapy Chris, his dick had other ideas and soon Chris’ release was washing away down the plughole.

 

Steve cuddled Chris once they got into bed, Chris was sated and happy and a happy Chris made Steve very happy.

Chapter 6: Day Five

Summary:

A disagreement about household chores leads to a naked, plug and cock-ringed Chris cleaning the bathroom with a toothbrush.

Chapter Text

Steve left the house early. Chris was still asleep when he slipped out of bed, trying not to wake his boyfriend up. He left a note before quietly leaving the house.

 

Chris woke up several hours later. He was surprised to find that Steve had left without waking him. He spotted the note that Steve had left him. “Exercise without me, same rules. I want the bathroom cleaned by the time I get home. Love ya Steve x.”

 

Chris sighed and grabbed his phone to start the timer. After Chris had finished, he showered and dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. He messaged Steve to find out what time he’d be home. Forgetting all about breakfast, Chris figured he had time for a couple games of ‘Call of Duty’ before doing his chores. However, he soon became distracted in a campaign and lost track of the time.

 

Steve arrived home mid-afternoon. He was tired and cranky from being sat at the sound desk for too long. He was greeted by the sight of Chris lounging on the sofa, controller in his hands and wrappers from various snacks all over the floor.

 

“Hey,” Steve said, trying not to sound angry.

 

“Oh shit! Hi Steve, you’re home early!” Chris jumped up and immediately started trying to tidy up.

 

“Actually, I’m late, I did message you but you didn’t respond. Now, I can see why,” Steve remarked, this time allowing some of the irritation he was feeling slip into his voice.

 

“Oh, sorry, man. I must’ve missed the alert. Sorry, Steve, it wasn’t intentional,” Chris said as he turned off the console and put down the controller.

 

“You been playing long?” Steve asked.

 

“Erm…a while,” Chris answered evasively, not wanting to outright lie but not wanting to tell Steve how many hours he’d lost playing.

 

“Well, it’s nice to have some downtime after finishing your chores, right?” Steve smiled.

 

He suspected that Christian had forgotten about the bathroom but didn’t want to come right out and accuse him as that would definitely lead to an argument.

 

“Sure…” Chris replied vaguely, but in his head he was cussing up a blue streak at failing to do what Steve had told him.

 

“I’m gonna go shower, my back is killing me, sat in that chair for hours. I can inspect your hard work whilst I’m there,” Steve said casually.

 

Chris didn’t reply he just nodded, which didn’t fill Steve with confidence that the bathroom had been cleaned. But he wanted to give Christian the opportunity to be honest and tell him before he got upstairs.

 

“Actually on second thoughts a bath might be better for my back,” Steve mused aloud before heading to their bedroom.

 

The bedroom was a mess: Christian’s dirty clothes were in a pile on the bed, the bed was unmade and the wet towel was laying on the carpet in the middle of the room. Steve sighed, he went to check to see if the note had been seen. He didn’t want to punish Chris for something if he’d never seen it, but he found it unfolded on Chris’ bedside table.

 

Steve stood staring at it for a while, trying to work out what to do about it. Has he skipped his exercise too? Steve thought. He knew he’d placed a lot of responsibility at Christian’s feet but he was a grown man, he should be able to do the 2 things Steve had asked for in the space of a morning.

 

Steve decided to wait Christian out. He ran the bath, leaving everything as it was and hopped in. He had to admit the heat on his tensed muscles was amazing and he soon drifted into a light sleep.

 

Downstairs, however, Christian was in full panic mode. He didn’t know what to do.

 

Steve’ll have seen it by now, he thought, he knows and you didn’t say a fucking word to him like a fucking coward! His brain sneered.

 

He decided to wander upstairs and see what Steve had to say. He knew he needed to be honest but wasn’t sure why he hadn’t been as soon as Steve came home. He didn’t think that lying by omission would go down any better with his Dom than lying outright. Steve, being the sadistic fucker he was, would probably punish him double just to make a point.

 

He tentatively crept into their bedroom, he saw the clothes, the bed and the towel and his heart sank. I can’t hide that he thought.

 

He popped his head into the bathroom, awkwardly waiting for judgement to be passed. But he realised that Steve didn’t know he was there, in fact, Chris thought that maybe his boyfriend had fallen asleep. He tried to work out if he could use this to his advantage but couldn’t see a viable option.

 

“Steve?” Christian whispered softly.

 

“Hmmm,” Steve replied after a while.

 

“Can I get you anything? I…I could make you a cup of tea, if you like?” He offered.

 

“That would be great, baby,” Steve sighed, “hmmm… So thoughtful of you. You can have a white marble for that.”

 

“Course whatever you need,” Chris replied, trying to keep the panic out of the voice, as the guilt washed over him. “I’ll…erm…huh…I’ll be… I’ll be right back!” Chris stuttered as he dashed out of the room.

 

Pussy the voice in his head snarled, your one fucking opportunity and you ask him if he wants a cup of fucking tea. Pathetic! “Oh shut up!” Chris growled, talking to yourself already. Wow, you really are fucked! He thought.

 

He found Steve’s favourite mug and followed the instructions on the box to the letter. He didn’t let the water boil, turning it off before it could, he even watched the clock to make sure it steeped for the correct about of time. He then brought the tea to Steve who still hadn’t opened his eyes.

 

Steve knew that Chris was freaking out but didn’t want to let him off the hook too easily.

 

“Here…here you go, Sir,” Chris said as he presented Steve with his tea.

 

Sir huh?! Fuck he knows he’s in trouble, Steve reflected.

 

Sir, fucking, Sir have you got a fucking death wish Christian argued with himself.

 

Steve slowly sipped the tea, hmmm not burnt for a change, he thought. “Hmmm very good, thank you, baby boy,” Steve murmured.

 

He knew they weren’t strictly playing right now, but if Chris was going to call him sir and think he was getting away with anything, he had another thing coming. “You’ve worked so hard today. I’ll tell you what as soon as I get out of the bath, I’ll rustle you something nice up for lunch. I bet you’ve forgotten to eat properly today,” Steve said as his eyes slipped open, he could see Chris stood there anxiously, clearly trying (and failing) to look casual and relaxed.

 

“I…erm…the thing is…Steve, Sir, I…erm…well the thing is…” Chris stuttered going bright pink, he could feel himself overheating, come on you’re so fucking close now, just say it, Chris urged himself, “I…erm…the thing is I’ve only really had hot Cheetos today,” he finished.

 

Pussy! The voice shouted.

 

“Ok, that’s fine, thank you for being honest. I really appreciate that. I’ll make us some brunch then. Can’t have you wasting away now can we?” Steve replied jovially.

 

He’d hoped that Chris would’ve been as honest about everything else.

 

“Are you alright, Chris? You look rather… hot under the collar,” Steve asked.

 

“It’s like a fucking sauna in here. Even my fucking balls are sweating right now!” Chris deflected angrily.

 

“Wow! TMI, sweetheart!” Steve laughed causing Chris to chuckle half-heartedly too.

 

Steve decided to lay his trap, “you've done a great job on the bathroom. Looks spotless,” Steve praised.

 

Come on Christian give it up he thought.

 

Fuck! Chris thought what’d I do now?! Should’ve told him to begin with. He thought. At this rate, you'll be lucky if you cum again this month, the voice pointed out.

 

Not helping, Chris argued back.

 

Steve could see that Chris was arguing with himself. He’d seen it enough times to know what it looked like.

 

Wonder which side will win, he thought. Steve was about to get out of the bath when Christian sighed repeatedly.

 

“I never got round to cleaning the bathroom,” he whispered so quietly that Steve nearly missed it with the noise of the water disappearing down the plughole.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t quite catch that sweetheart,” Steve smiled back.

 

Chris looked like a little boy who’d been caught with their hand in the cookie jar, his face was bright red, he couldn't make eye contact and he was fidgeting from one foot to the other.

 

“I…I haven’t had time to clean the bathroom yet,” he said instead.

 

That sounds better, he thought to himself, you’ve not not done it, just not done it yet!

 

“Oh OK, my mistake. I thought you must’ve done it already as you were playing video games downstairs,” Steve commented lightly.

 

“Yeah, erm…” Chris mumbled his hand rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

 

We’re finally getting somewhere! Steve thought.

 

“...yeah no,” Chris commented.

 

“Is that: yes you did have time, or no you didn’t?” Steve asked, he felt himself moving slowly closer to the truth.

 

“No, I didn’t,” Chris reluctantly admitted.

 

“Hmmm…you must’ve slept in really late then. We’ll have to make sure you get an early night tonight. Can’t have you falling asleep when you go back to work,” Steve teased, but he meant every word.

 

Chris shook his head.

 

“No?” Steve queried.

 

“No, I didn’t sleep in that late,” Chris said.

 

“You're gonna have to help me here baby: you didn’t sleep in late but you also didn’t ‘have time’ to clean the bathroom.” Steve stated, allowing his irritation show for the first time, then asked, “is there anything you did have time for this morning?” hoping that Christian would take the olive branch that it was.

 

“Well…I mean I exercised like you told me to.” Chris shrugged.

 

“How do I know you’re telling me the truth?” Steve asked coldly.

 

“What the fuck, Steve?! I ain’t lied to you!” Chris snapped angrily.

 

“No?” Steve questioned.

 

“Fuck you! I didn’t get ‘round to it yet!” Chris replied, he wasn’t really sure why he was so angry about Steve calling him out but he never did allow logic to get in the way of his anger.

 

“But you did have time to play COD?” Steve replied.

 

Chris opened and closed his mouth several times like a fish out of water.

 

Steve wrapped the towel low on his hips and tried to walk past his lover but Chris put his arm out to stop him. Steve allowed the gesture but stared straight into his boyfriend’s eyes until Chris sighed and looked away. “That’s what I thought,” Steve commented as he brushed past Christian and back into the bedroom.

 

“Bring the laundry basket with you when you come back through,” Steve instructed.

 

By the time Christian entered the bedroom, Steve was dressed, his towel left in a pile on the floor.

 

“Clean up in here,” Steve ordered.

 

Christian huffed but did as he was told.

 

“Good boy, now empty it, putting everything back where you found it,” Steve ordered.

 

“What the fuck, Steve?” Chris argued.

 

“Do it,” Steve said firmly, as he sat on the bed to watch.

 

Chris emptied the basket trying to remember where everything was, he looked over at Steve when he’d finished.

 

“Clean it up again,” Steve demanded.

 

“Come on, Steve this a fucking ridiculous,” Chris snapped.

 

Steve slid off the bed and walked towards Chris in silence. Chris panicked and started to collect the items off the floor.

 

“Stop,” Steve instructed, which Chris did with a sigh.

 

“Hands on your head widen your stance,” Steve ordered.

 

“I’m sorry, Steve. I’ll pick it all up again, I’m sorry. Whatever you want!” Chris blurted out hoping to lessen his punishment.

 

Steve said nothing but in one swift movement he pulled down Christian’s jeans and underwear. Chris gasped and tried to turn to look at Steve but Steve clicked his fingers and pointed forward, made Chris think otherwise.

 

“Bend forward. Keep your hands on your head,” Steve said then walked off to the toy box.

 

Chris could feel his heart hammering away. Why couldn’t I have just been honest?! Chris argued with himself.

 

Steve quickly returned and stood behind his boyfriend. “You’re going to reach around and grab an ass cheek in each hand and keep them spread,” Steve ordered.

 

Chris’ breath hitched, he hated holding himself open for Steve, it made him feel too vulnerable not to mention humiliating!

 

“I’m sorry I was being difficult,” Chris whispered.

 

“Thank you, baby boy, I appreciate your apology. But this is still happening,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris flinched as he felt cold lube on his hole. Steve was very clinical in his prepping of his sub, he worked quickly and efficiently, neither trying to tease nor give any pleasure just stretch him enough for what he wanted.

 

“I’m going to plug you now,” Steve said quietly.

 

Chris unconsciously clenched as he felt the cold metal tip of the plug.

 

“You’ll hurt yourself if you don’t relax,” Steve pointed out.

 

“Sorry,” Chris whispered as he forced himself to relax.

 

“No need to apologise, baby boy, I just don’t want you to hurt yourself,” Steve whispered as he stroked his free hand on Chris’ back. Steve waited until Chris was relaxed then continued pushing the plug into his lover.

 

“Fuck it’s big,” Chris groaned as his body once again started to fight the intrusion.

 

“You’ve taken it before, you’re going to be fine this time too. Just take deep breaths,” Steve murmured then warned, “I can wait until you’re ready, but it is going in.”

 

Chris nodded as much as he could.

 

Eventually, the plug was fully seated inside Christian.

 

Fuck, it’s big! Christian thought.

 

Steve tapped Chris’ back, “you can let go and stand up now,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris stood up too quickly and felt a twinge of pain as the plug shifted slightly. Now he was stood up he could feel the weight of the plug inside him, there was a constant pressure on his entrance.

 

“You can pull your clothes up now,” Steve said as he went to sit back on the bed.

 

Chris adjusted his clothing and looked awkwardly at Steve.

 

“Now you’re going to tidy this room up again,” Steve said as he pulled out his phone.

 

Chris grumbled to himself but complied.

 

Steve didn’t look up from his phone, which caused Chris’ anger to bubble what’s so fucking interesting that he can’t even be bothered to look up.

 

“I’ve done it,” Christian announced angrily.

 

“Good. I want you to repeat that five more times,” Steve announced, still not looking up from his phone.

 

Christian stood there fists clenched, nostrils flared and eyes narrowed.

 

“I can’t hear you moving, Christian,” Steve remarked.

 

“‘Cos I ain’t fucking moving!” Christian spat fiercely.

 

Steve slowly lifted his eyes from the screen and looked directly at his sub, “colour?” he asked calmly.

 

Christian snarled but refused to answer.

 

Steve raised an eyebrow in response but waited to see what his boyfriend was going to do next.

 

They stayed in this staring stalemate for several minutes before Steve casually said, “one red marble!”

 

Chris ground his teeth so loudly that Steve could hear it but still didn’t say anything.

 

“Another red marble,” Steve commented.

 

Chris’ narrowed his eyes slightly and puffed out his chest but Steve wasn’t intimidated.

 

Steve knew he would win this game, Chris had a short fuse but it was always over before it had even begun.

 

“That’s 2 more red marbles,” Steve said, but then decided he needed Chris to know that he fully into intended to stand his ground on this issue, “you can keep going as long as you like, but you’ll just keep accruing red marbles. It doesn’t bother me. My orgasms aren’t linked to spheres of glass, like yours are. So really it’s up to you, Steve smiled.

 

“Fuck’s sake, Steve!” Chris complained.

 

Steve smiled evilly at Christian, making the other man gulp audibly. “2 red marbles and strike one,” Steve remarked.

 

“That’s totally unfffffff…” Chris complained but was cut off by Steve saying.

 

“3 more red marbles and strike two.” “Green,” Chris muttered.

 

“That’s what I thought. So that little charade has cost you 9, red marbles. I hope it was worth it?!” Steve observed.

 

He stood slowly and moved towards the dresser where the jar was, and deliberately added the marbles as slowly and loudly as possible.

 

The clink of each marble made Chris’ anger quickly fade into regret at pushing Steve on something so minor.

 

You haven’t cleaned the fucking bathroom yet, Chris’ inner voice noted. He instantly set about scooping up the laundry and putting it in the basket. Before emptying it and starting over.

 

By the time he’d finished, he had started to sweat and his cock was rock hard.

 

“I’ve finished, Sir,” Chris announced.

 

“Excellent, baby boy. I want you to strip and get into position, I’ll be back in a minute or so,” Steve replied kindly as he left the bedroom.

 

He reappeared as Chris was settling onto his knees. “So beautiful, sweetheart,” Steve mused as he stroked his fingers through Chris’ hair.

 

Chris felt himself relax for the first time since Steve had gotten home. He almost forgot that he was wearing a plug.

 

“I want you to listen to my instruction fully before responding, you’re going to want to react on instinct but you’ll only get yourself into more trouble. And, yes, you are in trouble, baby boy,” Steve explained.

 

Chris nodded his head and hoped he’d be able to keep his mouth shut.

 

Steve continued to stroke Chris’ hair and he began to speak, “we’re going to go downstairs now…”

 

“Steve…” Chris interrupted, but Steve grabbed a handful of hair and tugged it in warning before continuing.

 

“I don’t know whether you did actually exercise this morning or not…”

 

“I did, I did it exactly…” Chris interrupted again but Steve tugged in his hair again before carrying on.

 

“So I’m sorry if you did do it correctly but as you’ve lied about the jobs you should’ve done. I’m not sure whether to believe you or not. So we’re going to go downstairs and you’re going to kneel on the kitchen floor whilst I make us something to eat. If you do it without complaint then I’ll allow you to dress before eating. Argue with me at any point and you’ll remain as you are until I tell you otherwise.” Steve concluded.

 

Chris whimpered at the thought of being downstairs naked and masturbating in the kitchen. He felt hot tears burning in his eyes at the humiliation of his punishment.

 

“If you have anything to say, say it now. You’ll not speak downstairs until I’ve finished cooking, apart from the usual reasons: safewording, saying close or counting to 60,” Steve described.

 

Chris felt the first tear escape his eye, he’d tried so hard to hold it back.

 

“Please Steve,” he begged quietly, more tears falling as he thought of admitting his anxieties.

 

Steve let go of Christian’s hair and moved to kneel in front of his sub. He gently wiped away the tears that had fallen.

 

“You're alright. I’ve closed all the curtains and blinds downstairs. No one is going to see you, I promise,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris nodded but lowered his head slightly so he didn’t have to look directly at Steve.

 

Steve didn’t comment on it, but put two fingers under his lover’s chin to raise it again. “Tell me what’s going on in that head of yours,” Steve requested carefully.

 

“I already did my exercise this morning, Steve. I didn’t cheat I did it properly just as if you were there. I promise. I wouldn’t lie about it,” Chris muttered.

 

“But you have lied about the bathroom and tidying up, haven’t you,” Steve pointed out, still using his soft, calming voice.

 

Technically, I didn’t lie about it,” Chris replied.

 

“Two things about that statement you might want to rethink,” Steve stated. “Firstly, any sentence started with the word ‘technically’ is always going to get you into hot water. And secondly, lying by omission, especially when deliberately done is actually worse than out and out lying,” Steve informed his sub then asked, “Do you want to try that sentence again?”

 

“Yes. Please,” Chris replied, “I lied about the bathroom, I didn’t lie about ‘exercising’ this morning,” Chris replied honestly, he wondered why he hadn’t just said that in the first place.

 

“Thank you, I appreciate your honesty but it’s too late to save you from your punishment, I’m afraid,” Steve replied, with no anger or disappointment in his voice.

 

Christian closed his eyes and nodded his agreement.

 

“Come on, let's go get started. Bring your clothes with you. That way you’ll be able to dress quickly if you can do what I ask without answering back,” Steve instructed as he walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen.

 

Chris reluctantly stood up, his cock, which had been rock hard, had gone soft at the idea of his upcoming punishment. He grabbed his clothes and defeatedly followed behind Steve.

 

Once in the kitchen, Steve clicked his fingers to show his sub where to kneel. Chris immediately sank to his knees. He placed the folded pile of clothes in front of him, as a reminder this could get much worse if he didn’t fall in line.

 

“Good boy,” Steve praised, “how does lox and bagels sound?” He asked.

 

Chris’ stomach rumbled in answer causing Steve to smile.

 

“I’m going to take that as a yes, you do what you’ve got to do and I’ll sort out the food, ok?”

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris agreed. He slowly started stroking his cock, he’d forgotten to bring the lube with him so he had to go slowly otherwise it was going to hurt. He struggled for a couple of minutes, he couldn’t get himself any harder than half-mast and normally the precum that would act as a natural lubricant wasn’t there, he didn’t know what to do.

 

Steve had specifically told him not to speak or answer him back, he looked longingly at his clothes. With a sad sigh, he made up his mind.

 

“Steve, Sir?” Christian whispered, his eyes closed, knowing that he was going to be punished further for disobeying.

 

Steve didn’t hear him above the noise of him prepping the salmon.

 

Chris sighed louder, “Steve,” he said louder but still didn’t respond.

 

“Steve!” he shouted.

 

Steve stopped what he was doing and looked over at Chris angrily, “What?” he snapped.

 

“Sir, I’m sorry I don’t have any lube and it hurts,” Chris whined miserably. He hadn’t meant to yell at his Dom, he just wanted Steve’s attention.

 

Steve watched Chris carefully for a moment trying to decide what he was going to do.

 

“I'm sorry, Sir. I shouldn’t have disturbed you. It… It’s fine. For…forget I said anything. I’m sorry,” Chris muttered before looking back at his limp cock and tried to be as gentle as possible.

 

“Chris, stop,” Steve sighed, he didn’t want Christian to hurt himself and he could see that Chris had debated the matter with himself before trying to get Steve’s attention.

 

“Where’s the lube?” Steve asked.

 

“Upstairs, in my bedside table,” Chris replied then babbled in panic, “I’m sorry I didn’t think to bring it. I promise I didn’t do it on purpose. I can manage without it!”

 

“Chris, just stop, ok?!” Steve ordered, he looked around the kitchen for a suitable alternative and handed his sub a bottle of olive oil, “use this,” Steve said.

 

Chris looked disbelievingly at his boyfriend but gladly took he offered bottle. “Thank you,” he whispered.

 

It felt kind of illicit using the oil he cooked with to jerk off with instead and that thought helped him get himself to being fully hard. It didn’t take long before he’d gotten to the edge of cumming, “close,” he announced then started counting to 60. He managed to take himself to the edge 3 more times before Steve declared that the food was ready.

 

“You may get dressed, Christian. But the plug stays in until you’ve finished the bathroom,” Steve said.

 

“Thank you, Steve,” Chris gratefully replied as he started dress. His skin was overheated from embarrassment but he realised he was actually shivering from the cold. He dressed quickly then washed his hands in the kitchen sink and put the oil back in it’s rightful place, I’ll never be able to look at that again without sporting a fucking hard-on, he thought.

 

Chris enthusiastically wolfed down the meal Steve had prepared.

 

“Thanks, Steve that was amazing!” he said once he’d finished.

 

“I’m glad you enjoyed it!” Steve smiled, he stood to take away the plates but Chris stopped him.

 

“Let me, you cooked,” Chris shrugged then went to wash everything that Steve had used.

 

Steve sat in silence and watched his boyfriend thoughtfully. He couldn’t believe that Chris had actually exercised naked on the kitchen floor. If it hadn’t been a punishment for lying he would’ve rewarded his sub but that would send mixed messages. Pity he thought.

 

“Finished,” Chris announced as he put the last plate away in the cupboard.

 

“Excellent. Let’s get this finished, eh?” Steve said beckoning Chris to follow him.

 

Chris sighed, but whilst he had no idea what was going to happen, but he figured that if Steve made him masturbate naked on the kitchen floor for lying to him, the punishment for not cleaning the bathroom was going to be pretty bad too.

 

Steve told Chris to strip and get into position whilst he got everything ready. Steve returned once Chris was ready.

 

“Crawl to the bathroom,” Steve ordered as he followed behind with the items he would need, enjoying the swaying of that perfect ass as his sub moved.

 

Christian stopped once he was in the middle of the bathroom. He felt anxious about what was going to happen next. Steve quickly slid a thick silicone cock ring down Chris’ shaft, he could feel it filling from the sudden pressure.

 

Next, Steve attached Chris’ wrist and ankle cuffs then clipped them together, ankle to ankle, wrist to wrist with a thin silver chain that allowed some but not much movement. Christian’s anxiety wasn’t dissipating at the addition of bondage.

 

“Where’s your toothbrush?” Steve asked.

 

“My what?!” Chris asked, puzzled by the question.

 

“Your toothbrush, where is it?” Steve repeatedly slowly, but Chris could hear the irritation at having to repeat the question.

 

“Above the sink, next to yours,” Chris replied, he knew that Steve knew exactly where it was. It was in the cup with Steve’s.

 

“Get me it,” Steve demanded coldly.

 

“Why?!” Chris blurted out.

 

Steve turned to face him and gave him a withering look.

 

“Sorry, Sir,” Chris whispered apologetically, hoping that it would get him back into his Dom’s good books, but very much doubting that it would.

 

He struggled to stand up with the cuffs attached to each other but after a few attempts he managed it and hobbled over to the sink to fetch his toothbrush and he handed it to Steve before attempting to get back into position.

 

“Thank you,” Steve commented. “You are going to clean this bathroom from top to bottom using this,” Steve announced holding up Chris’ toothbrush.

 

Steve watched as a wide range of emotions played across his sub’s face, finally deciding on ‘fucking pissed off’!

 

“It’ll take all fucking day!” Chris complained.

 

“Well, it will with that attitude. I suggest you get started, remember you’re already on your second strike,” Steve reminded him then added, “and you’ve brought this on yourself, all you had to do was clean the bathroom this morning while I was out and none of this would’ve happened.”

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris muttered angrily, he still thought it was mighty unfair that he had to use his own toothbrush to clean the bathroom and hoped to God that Steve would give him a new one at the end to clean his teeth with. It made him feel slightly sick to even think about putting the toothbrush, in his hand, in his mouth ever again.   

 

Steve watched from the bedroom, he was incredibly turned on watching Christian clean the bathroom naked. He decided he should give Chris some space as he was worried that if he looked like he was overseeing him clean, Chris was more likely to make a snide remark.

 

It took Chris nearly 2 hours to clean the whole bathroom. His face and chest were bright red from embarrassment, he glistened from the sweat that covered all of him and his knees were killing him. He called for Steve once he’d finished.

 

“Beautiful job, baby boy. It looks amazing! Let’s get you in the bath and then I’ll give you a massage to help work out all of those kinks,” Steve smiled.

 

“I can bath myself,” Chris huffed.

 

“I know,” Steve replied patronisingly and continued to run the bath. “In you get,” Steve instructed after he’d removed the cock ring, the plug and the bondage.

 

Chris gingerly lowered himself into the bath. Fuck, that feels good, Chris thought as the hot water eased his sore muscles. Steve produced a sponge and started to bathe his sub. Chris stiffened as soon as the sponge touched him.

 

“Whatcha doin’?” Chris asked suspiciously.

 

“Bathing you,” Steve replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

“Ya don’t need to. I can manage,” Chris argued back.

 

Steve ignored him and continued slowly circling the sponge down Christian’s chest.

 

“D’ya hear me?! I can fucking do it!” Chris snapped as he tried to wrestle the sponge out of Steve’s hand.

 

Steve grabbed Chris’ wrist and squeezed it roughly until Chris grunted in pain and let go of the sponge. “Stop fighting me, this is happening, so let me get on with it!” Steve said sharply.

 

Chris huffed and relented.

 

Steve smiled at the victory and continued to tease his lover whilst using the pretence of cleaning him.

 

Chris was rock hard and desperate by the time Steve had finished, he’d not been touched in any way that could’ve got him off but there was something about submitting to this that was hitting him hard.

 

But when Steve moved onto Chris’ hair, the argument started again.

 

“Steve,” Chris warned.

 

“Christian,” Steve repeated back to him in the same tone of voice.

 

“Don’t mess with ma hair bubba,” Chris cautioned more explicitly.

 

“I’m not messing with it, I’m washing it, bubba,” Steve replied, hiding the smirk that was spreading across his face.

 

Christian turned to stare angrily at Steve, but Steve just ignored him and grabbed the shampoo and a jug. He filled the jug and held it ready to pour over Christian’s hair.

 

“Ya ain’t washing ma hair, Steve!” Chris stated firmly.

 

Steve sighed and dropped the jug into the water and put down the shampoo.

 

Chris looked incredibly smug about his victory. But Steve rolled up his sleeve and reached into the water and grabbed hold of Chris’ balls and tightened his grip until Chris tried to wriggle away from the pain.

 

“This is your only warning, this will happen, you’ve done well today but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you speak to me like that. I'm going to wash your hair. Are you going to let me or is it going to be strike three?” Steve said in a tone that Chris didn’t want to argue with.

 

“Steve…” Chris whined.

 

“Fine that’s strike three, any further disobedience will earn you more red marbles,” Steve explained firmly, then asked, “What’s it going to be?” In response, Chris picked up the jug and handed it back to Steve.

 

“Good choice, baby boy,” Steve smiled as he took the jug from his sub. Steve managed to wash Christian’s hair without any more disruptions, he was incredibly careful, massaging Chris’ scalp and neck as he went.

 

Chris was completely boneless by the time Steve had finished.

 

“Out cha get,” Steve said as he put his hands under Chris’ armpits to help lift him up. He allowed Chris to dry himself.

 

“Go lie face down on the bed, I’ll be with you in a sec,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris did as he’d been instructed and Steve soon reappeared with a small bottle of massage oil. He climbed on top of Chris’ ass and poured far too much onto his lover’s back. Steve started hesitantly but when he felt Chris relax he increased his pressure until Chris was moaning loudly at the sensation. Chris’ cock was leaking precum by the time Steve had finished, he was hard and horny and desperate for release.

 

As soon as Steve had finished he told Chris to roll onto his stomach as Steve went to collect what he needed. He came back with the cuffs and something new that they’d bought but never used.

 

Chris gulped when he saw the posture collar, it looked terrifying and he had flashbacks of when Steve had taken him to the store to buy it.

 

“Looks like we get to break in this baby,” Steve said, “sit up.” Steve deftly attached the cuffs to his sub’s wrists and ankles but didn’t connect them to anything just yet.

 

Next Steve unbuckled the collar and told Chris to lift his chin so he could attach the collar. He buckled it closed on the loosest notches to allow Christian a chance to acclimatise to it.

 

“Lie back down, baby boy,” Steve instructed softly.

 

Chris struggled as he couldn’t see what he was doing.

 

Once on his back, Steve attached the wrists cuffs to the headboard, next he attached a bungee cord to one cuff and finally he lifted Chris’ legs into the air, looping the bungee cord through one of the slats of the headboard and tied it to the other ankle cuff. Chris couldn’t see a thing, his legs were above him blocking out most of his vision and he couldn’t move his head because of the collar.

 

“Colour?” Steve asked, wanting to check in before continuing.

 

“G…green,” Chris stuttered.

 

“Good boy, let me know if that changes,” Steve said.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris agreed.

 

“I’m going to do your exercise first, then you can pick your marble and then I think I wanna fuck you, sound good to you?” Steve said.

 

Chris groaned in response.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Steve chuckled then added, “in this position if you cum, you’ll cover your face in your cum, got it?”

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris whispered, hoping that didn’t happen. Swallowing Steve’s cum was one thing but swallowing his own was a different matter entirely.

 

As with every nightly exercise, Steve was more ruthless than Chris was, he wanted Chris at the brink as quickly as he could so he could keep him on the edge for the rest of the twenty minutes.

 

“Time’s up, baby boy, how are you feeling?” Steve asked.

 

“Horny,” Chris replied emphatically, “so fucking horny, Steve!”

 

“I’ll pick your marble tonight as you’re a bit tied up. But I’ll do it so you can see I’ve not cheated. Do you agree?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, thank you, Steve,” Chris replied. Chris watched eagerly as Steve brought over the marble jar into his field of vision. He watched as Steve closed his eyes and reached in, Chris’ heart was hammering away, praying it was white. But it sank as he saw the red marble in Steve’s hand.

 

 “Sorry, baby boy, looks like it’s not your night,” Steve said sympathetically. Chris had to fight back tears at the realisation that he was going to be denied release.

 

Steve stepped away from the bed to put down before returning to his sub. “You’re alright. I’m gonna fuck you, you are not going to cum. You must let me know if you get close, I will try my best to stop. If it’s too much I’ll pull out and finish by hand, ok?” Steve said.

 

Chris whimpered but agreed.

 

Steve quickly prepped Christian, not wanting to prolong this any longer than necessary. As soon as Chris was ready, Steve pushed until he was fully seated inside his lover.

 

Chris needed a minute to get himself under control but then Steve thrust in and out as quickly as he could manage. Chris was moaning and whimpering at the punishing pace, this only spurred Steve on. It didn’t take long for Steve to be filling Chris up with his release. Chris was openly sobbing by the time Steve pulled out, “please, please, I need to, please Steve!” He was babbling.

 

Steve unclipped the cuffs and lowered his sub’s legs back onto the bed.

 

As soon as he was free Chris curled into the fetal position to cry. Steve wrapped his arms around his sub to comfort him.

 

“You’ve done so fucking well today. I’m so proud of you. You’re going to be alright. Just take slow, steady breaths,” Steve said, worried that his sub might be dropping.

 

Chris didn’t respond. Steve wasn’t even sure if he’d been heard. He continued to softly speak to Chris, repeating how proud he was, how good he’d been, how much he loved him until Chris started to uncurl himself.

 

“There you are!” Steve smiled, “let me see those beautiful baby blues of yours,” he prompted.

 

He waited patiently until Chris slowly opened his eyes.

 

“That’s it, good job, baby. How ya feeling?” Steve asked.

 

“Stoned,” Christian murmured.

 

“Ok, that’s fine. Lemme get you some water and chocolate,” Steve said as he shifted to reach out for them but Chris latched on and held onto him tightly.

 

“You ok, sweetheart?” Steve asked anxiously, he was in an awkward position and couldn’t breathe that well in the death grip of his lover.

 

“Chris? I need you to let me go, ok? I can’t breathe,” Steve said trying to remain calm even though he couldn't breathe. Chris didn’t respond.

 

“Chris! Ya gotta let me go, darling I can’t breathe!” Steve tried again, the panic starting to creep in.

 

“CHRIS!” he yelled, he was feeling lightheaded from the lack of oxygen and knew he started to struggle he’d faint.

 

Chris flinched and let go of Steve completely. He looked really surprised and tried to sit up to check on Steve. Steve was panting hard and held a hand up defensively.

 

“Steve?” Chris asked confused about what was going on.

 

“Yes, baby?” Steve replied, beyond relieved that Chris was speaking to him again.

 

“What happened?” Chris questioned.

 

“You were experiencing sub drop, you scared the shit out of me!” Steve said.

 

“Oh, God. I’m sorry,” Chris apologised and moved to hug Steve again but Steve raised his hand to stop him.

 

Steve could see the hurt and confusion written all over Chris’ face before the mask slipped down.

 

“Just gimme a minute. You…erm…you hugged me a bit too tightly! I just need a minute to catch my breath. Then I promise we can cuddle as much as you want,” Steve explained.

 

“Shit! Did I hurt you? I’m so fucking sorry, Steve. I didn’t mean to!” Christian babbled.

 

“Don’t worry. It's fine, I'm fine. Come here!” Steve said smiling as Christian tackled him onto the bed.

 

Steve smiled, surrounded by a Christian-shaped octopus was one of his favourite places to be. The next thing Steve knew, Chris had fallen asleep wrapped around him, Steve smiled at the plans he had for tomorrow.

Chapter 7: Day Six

Summary:

Date night!

Chapter Text

Chris was unusually subdued the next morning. Steve had decided to help Chris was his morning exercise before Chris was fully awake. Chris was fully onboard with the tender and affectionate touches that Steve was using, but Christian’s mood changed dramatically once Steve whispered a reminder to his sub that he wasn’t allowed to cum. Chris grumbled and then openly begged for leniency.

 

“We’re nearly done, you’re doing really well, Christian,” Steve praised as Chris started to sob quietly.

 

Steve rolled his lover so he could hold him as soon as the timer went off. Chris lay limp in Steve’s arms which bothered Steve.

 

This worry led to Steve spending the rest of the morning watching his boyfriend extremely carefully, from a distance, not wanting Christian to realise he was checking upon him.

 

“Ya not being very subtle, Steve!” Chris commented after a few hours of Steve constantly loitering on the edge of Chris’ peripheral vision.

 

“Sorry,” Steve mumbled, his cheeks turned pink in embarrassment at being called out.

 

“I’m fine. Stop fussin’, you’re worse than me Momma,” Christian bitched.

 

Then quickly added with a pointed finger to Steve’s chest, “you ever tell ma Momma I said that and they’ll never find ya body!”

 

Steve held up his hands and nodded. “I was just making sure you’re alright,” Steve said trying to justify himself.

 

“What by lurking in the shadows like some emo vampire?” Chris teased, despite his voice still sounding gruff.

 

“Alright, alright. I’ll stop!” Steve agreed.

 

“Thank you,” Chris smiled gratefully.

 

“Now what do you have planned for today?” Chris asked, changing the subject.

 

“Well, yesterday whilst you were tidying up I managed to book us a table for tonight so later we’re going on a date!” Steve announced proudly.

 

“Where are we going?” Chris asked, he’d wished he’d known that yesterday, he wouldn't have been so pissed at Steve for being on his phone.

 

“It’ll be a surprise,” Steve said cryptically.

 

“Ya really not gonna tell me?” Chris replied.

 

Steve’s smile widened, “d’ya know what?! I don’t think I am, no!” Steve announced smugly.

 

“Fine! You keep ya secrets!” Chris complained but was dying to know where they were headed.

 

“D’ya want me to make ya something to eat?” Chris asked, hoping that food would be a good way to soften Steve up.

 

“Sure, I’ll join you in a minute, alright?” Steve replied.

 

“Anything ya want me to make?” Chris asked.

 

“Whatever you want is fine,” Steve shouted back.

 

Chris made bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches with an egg in the middle. Steve returned with a notebook and a pen before sitting down to eat.

 

“What’s that for? Got another song stuck in ya head?” Chris asked curiously.

 

“Nope, it’s for you actually,” Steve replied.

 

“You got me a notebook?” Chris questioned.

 

Steve laughed but stopped when Chris threw him an angry glare.

 

“Sorry,” Steve apologised. “Normally, after every scene, we would have a chat about how it had gone. Well, we haven’t done that so far this week, so I thought we could look at the week together so that any issues can be solved and anything we both really liked, I can plan them in,” Steve explained.

 

Chris sighed, really hoped he’d moved on from this, Chris thought angrily.

 

“It’s good practice, Chris. I’m not doing it to punish you,” Steve said.

 

“Fine!” Christian muttered.

 

“Thank you,” Steve smiled, choosing to ignore his boyfriend’s sulky attitude.

 

“How do you think this week has gone?” Steve started.

 

“S’been fine,” Chris muttered as he pushed his leftovers around the plate.

 

Steve reached out to touch his lover’s hand, “I know you don’t see the point in this, you’ve made that abundantly clear on a myriad of different occasions. But if you’re going to be vague or evasive this isn’t going to work,” Steve explained with a sigh.

 

“What do you want me to say, Steve? It’s been fine. Nothing I couldn’t handle. I don’t see why we have to fucking analyse everything,” Chris replied sharply.

 

“Do we really have to have this argument every time?” Steve snapped back but immediately regretted it, “I'm sorry, I just want to have a five-minute chat about this week, that’s all. It isn’t a way to catch you out or punish you. I genuinely want to know what you’ve enjoyed and what you haven’t. That’s it, no hidden agenda, I promise,” Steve explained.

 

it was the same every time he tried to talk about the scenes after they’d happened, Chris would shut down and Steve would end up snapping at his boyfriend for not joining in.

 

“Fine! I’ll start,” Steve announced.

 

“Go for it,” Chris commented under his breath.

 

Steve took a steadying breath then started, “I’ve really enjoyed how well you’ve risen to the challenge of playing every day. I know it’s a massive drain on both our downtime so I really appreciate you giving me so much of your time.”

 

Chris shrugged like it was nothing but didn’t say anything so Steve huffed and continued.

 

“I think my favourite bit was when we became hairless and I used the wax on you. You took it so well and you look amazing all hairless and sensitive!” Steve beamed proudly.

 

“The only issue I’ve had this week is…” Steve said.

 

Here we go, Chris thought, ready for his critique.

 

“…I don’t think I’ve given you enough white marbles. I need to get better at that, so I’m sorry if you feel your good behaviour has been overlooked. I will try to focus more on the positives next week,” Steve concluded.

 

“Huh?” Chris exclaimed out loud.

 

“What?” Steve asked.

 

“No, nothing just didn’t expect ya to say that!” Chris shrugged.

 

“What did you expect me to say?” Steve asked.

 

“I dunno,” Chris sighed, “that I hadn’t been very compliant or some shit like that.”

 

“Chris, this isn’t a ‘let’s make Christian feel as shit as possible’ thing. You should know that by now. It’s for both of us to air any issues and tell each other honestly about what worked and what didn’t, ok?!” Steve said frustratedly.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chris whispered, “I just always expect to worst, ya know?!”

 

“I know, baby, that’s why it’s important to say how you felt about anything that’s happened or not happened. I’m not a mind reader,” Steve smiled hoping to cajole his partner into opening up.

 

With a loud dramatic sigh that suggested that Chris was once again the put upon boyfriend, he told Steve how he felt.

 

“It’s been good. I’ve cum more than I thought I would, more than I oughta given my attitude at times. My…erm…ma favourite bit was…hmmm… probably playing every day although it’s not going to help my hyper sex drive any!” Chris laughed then continued, “you already know I don’t like exercising on my own, but you solved that for me. Other than that I wasn’t a massive fan of the position last night.”

 

“What was the issue with the position, was it too much with the collar?” Steve asked genuinely concerned.

 

“Naw, that was fine. It was the threat of getting a mouthful of ma own cum I didn’t like,” Chris replied feeling embarrassed at having to say it out loud.

 

“Is that a hard limit for you?” Steve asked, happy to never do it again if it was.

 

“Nah, more like a soft limit/something I’m not sure I’d like,” Chris replied.

 

“Alright, so would that be an appropriate position for a punishment then?” Steve asked.

 

Chris went bright red and nodded silently, he couldn’t believe that he was offering Steve more ammunition to punish him with.

 

“Alright, I’ll make a note of that. The setup yesterday was a bit like predicament bondage. If you were good and followed the rules you’d’ve been fine but if you’d cum then it would be its own punishment if you see what I mean,” Steve said hoping that Chris would understand.

 

“Oh, ok, I can see that,” Chris agreed.

 

“Excellent anything else you wanna bring up before we stop this conversation?” Steve asked.

 

“Naw I’m good,” Chris smiled and he grabbed Steve’s plate and went to wash them up, unprompted.

 

“One white marble,” Steve smiled, reminding himself to focus on the positives rather than the negatives. Chris smiled shyly and carried up cleaning up.

 

By the evening, Chris had given up trying to get their date night location out of Steve. He wasn’t budging so Chris let it go, which Steve was very pleased about. Chris was just about to jump in the shower when Steve appeared at the doorway of their bedroom.

 

“Hey baby,” he smiled softly.

 

“Ya alright, Steve? Wanna join me in the shower?” Chris asked whilst wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, causing Steve to laugh.

 

“As tempting as that offer is, no thank you. I came to check if you wanted me to exercise you before we go out or when we get back? We can pick the marble when we get home again, I’d hate for a red marble to ruin our evening,” Steve said.

 

“Before?” Chris replied, “in the shower?” he pushed, seeing if Steve would take the bait.

 

Steve chuckled and walked up to his boyfriend. “You really want to play this game in the shower, baby boy?” Steve asked, dropping his voice so it came out as a husky whisper.

 

“Fuck!” Chris moaned and he rocked against Steve. “Yes, sir I’m sure!” he moaned at the mental image.

 

“As you wish, baby boy, but you might regret asking me to join you,” Steve smirked as he reached for his boyfriend and gently sucked the pulse point on his sub’s neck.

 

“Steve…” Chris whined, “…I’m on set tomorrow. Ya can’t make any marks!” He complained.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll be gentle, I know the rules!” Steve promised, crossing his heart with a finger to show he was serious.

 

“Get naked and go stand in the shower,” Steve ordered as he stepped back from Christian.

 

Christian desperately tried to get out of his clothes as quickly as possible, hopping from one foot to the other trying to get his socks off. Once naked he dashed into the en-suite, beyond excited that he had got what he wanted: a wet and soapy Steve all over him.

 

Steve sauntered in a couple of minutes later carrying a pair of restraints.

 

Chris, did a double-take then blurted out, “what are they for?”

 

Steve chuckled but didn’t reply as he rooted around in the under-sink cupboard for the non-slip bath mat he’d purchased ages ago.

 

“Did you really think I was going to allow you to touch me all over whilst I jerked you off?! Oh, baby boy, you should know better by now!” Steve said with mock sympathy.

 

Chris growled but didn’t say anything. Steve fitted the mat to the bottom of the shower tray and told Chris to stand on it with his back against the cold shower wall, Christian hissed at the feeling but remained where Steve had told him.

 

Next, Steve attached thigh and wrist cuffs to his sub, clipping them together so that Chris couldn’t lift his arms.

 

“Beautiful!” Steve commented as he stood back up. Steve slid one of the spare hair ties from his wrist and tied Christian’s hair back so it was out of his face, Chris didn’t look very happy about it but stayed silent.

 

“Good boy, one white marble,” Steve commented at the silent obedience.

 

He then used the other hair tie to stick his own hair up in a bun out of the way.

 

“Here’s what’s going to happen: I’m going to play with you however I want for about 30 minutes. You’re not going to cum and you will warn me if you get close. If you manage to touch me I will stop and not touch you again. After the timer goes off I’ll release you and you can shower in peace, but you will not touch your cock. Is that all understood?” Steve explained.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris agreed, already regretting asking Steve to join him. Steve turned the water on and moved the showerhead so that it wasn’t directly in Christian's face.

 

Steve started by washing himself, getting all soapy, just how he knew Chris wanted, he could see Christian’s hands clenching at his sides as he slowly rubbed the sponge over his own body, deliberately slowing down so that Chris could enjoy the show. Chris moaned as Steve rubbed the shower gel all over his chest, it was so fucking sexy, he itched to get his hands on his boyfriend but he couldn’t, he had to just stand there against the cold wall.

 

After Steve had washed himself he turned his attention to Christian. He gave him the same treatment they had given himself but made sure to pay attention to his sub’s nipples and thighs, determined to make him a horny mess by the time he had finished. Chris was rocking on his feet and his fingers desperately tried to be good, to not try to reach out and touch his boyfriend.

 

When Steve knelt in front of him Chris thought he might cum right there and then.

 

“Fuck, Steve, I’m close!” he moaned.

 

“Already? I’ve barely touched you,” Steve smirked as he gently ran a finger up and down the underside of Chris rock hard cock.

 

“Steve…” Christian whined.

 

“Awww poor baby, all turned on and there’s nothing you can do about it. That must be veryfrustrating,” Steve mocked.

 

Chris nodded, not trusting his voice.

 

Steve shuffled forward so that Chris’ dick was right in front of his face. I was gonna blow you, but I’m not sure you’d be able to take it,” Steve mused.

 

“Fuck! Steve, please, please!” Chris begged.

 

“Tell me what you want,” Steve ordered smirking up at his sub.

 

“I want ya to suck me,” Christian groaned.

 

Steve blew gently on the tip and then asked, “you want me to do what?”

 

“Fuck, Steve, I want ya to suck ma cock,” Chris demanded desperately.

 

Steve shuffled back a fraction to look up at Chris.

 

“Is that how you get what you want?” Steve asked teasingly.

 

“Fuck! Steve. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you!” Chris whimpered.

 

“I'll forgive you this once if you beg me really nicely,” Steve said triumphantly.

 

Chris sobbed in relief at being given a second chance, “please, please, Steve, sir, would ya suck ma cock, please? I need ya too so badly! I’ll be good, I’ll do whatever ya want me to! Anything pleeeease!” Chris begged desperately.

 

Steve thought he might cum just hearing Chris begging so openly. “As you wish, baby boy, but remember you don’t get to cum! If you do I will punish you severely,” Steve warned, “starting with making you swallow all of your cum!” he added hoping that the threat would be enough.

 

“Fuck! Yeah, whatever you want!” Chris agreed, far too turned on to care what sanctions Steve put in place.

 

Fuck, now I wanna make him cum just so I can feed him it, Steve thought, he filed that thought away for another time and started enthusiastically blowing his sub.

 

Chris had to use every inch of restraint that he had not to buck into Steve’s mouth. Chris was constantly on the very edge of cumming, his tears mixed with the water from the showerhead and his palms had crescent-shaped marks where he’d clenched his fists so tight to regain control.

 

Steve stopped with an obscene pop as the timer sounded. “Was that what you wanted, baby boy?” Steve asked innocently, he could see his sub’s thighs quivering with the effort of having to stand still and not cum.

 

Chris nodded sobbing at his self-inflicted torture/paradise. He felt so turned on that he was pretty sure if Steve commanded it, he could and would shoot his load on nothing more than a single word from Steve. It was a powerful thing realising just how much power Steve held over him at that moment and he wouldn’t do a thing to change it.

 

Steve stood back up and checked that his boyfriend was ok, “how are you doing?” he asked, worried he’d pushed Chris too far.

 

Christian keened loudly and stuttered between big heaving sobs, “so…

so… soooo… fucking g…good, Sir!”

 

“Perfect, baby boy, you took that so well. I’m really proud of you. I’m going to release you now and you can take as much time as you need to sort yourself out. Just don’t touch yourself, alright?” Steve smiled.

 

Chris nodded and as soon as Steve unclipped him he moved under the full force of the spray, “can, can I turn the temperature down?” Chris asked shyly

 

“Whatever you want sweetheart, whatever you want,” Steve smiled and went to get dressed, he picked out Christian’s outfit too but wasn’t sure how Chris would react to that.

 

It took Chris a long time to calm down enough to leave the shower. The cold water helped to shock his cock into softening but it did little to cool his feelings down.

 

Eventually, he decided should probably get out of the shower before he caught hypothermia. He walked into the bedroom to find Steve fully dressed and looking amazing. He was dressed in smart black dress pants and a black suit jacket and a tight white shirt that Chris wanted to rip straight off him.

 

Chris realised he was staring when he saw a smirk spread across his boyfriend’s face. Chris blushed and looked away embarrassed to be caught staring. It was then he noticed the clothes lying neatly on top of the bedding on his side.

 

“What’s that?” Chris asked dumbly, despite recognising the clothes as items from his own wardrobe.

 

Steve nervously smoothed down his shirt and said, “I’d like you to wear that tonight.”

 

“Ya gonna start dressing me now?!” Chris replied sharply.

 

“No,” Steve admitted, “but I’d still like it if you wore that tonight,” he repeated.

 

Chris moved closer to see that Steve had made the same selection he had planned to make, but it still didn’t sit well with him that he was being told how to dress, it felt a bit like 50 Shades of Grey.

 

Steve exhaled softly then said, “it’s not a dealbreaker, if I've overstepped the mark then I apologise. I merely thought you’d look good in that shirt.” He hoped that Chris would let it slid, he didn’t want there to be an atmosphere for their date.

 

Chris considered his response for some time. He could see how nervous Steve was about the clothing choices and he was rarely apologetic about taking control.

 

“Naw, it’s fine,” Chris settled on as his reply, “just surprised me is all,” Chris offered his boyfriend a genuine smile then started to dress.

 

“As long as I don’t come home and find you've changed ma whole wardrobe like Christian Grey, we’re golden!”

 

Steve laughed, “I still don't understand why you read those books! You rarely read anything other than a script but you read the full series!” Steve complained mildly.

 

Chris offered his charm offensive smile and shrugged, “What can I say darlin’, I like a man who takes control!”

 

Steve burst out laughing and the tension in the room was gone.

 

Just as they were about to leave a thought popped into Chris’ mind and it caused him to stop moving, “you alright, sweetheart?” Steve asked.

 

“We’re not gonna play at the restaurant, right?” Chris asked anxiously.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I might tease you a bit but nothing that wouldn’t normally happen on any of our dates,” Steve smiled as he took Christian’s hand and squeezed it.

 

“So, ya not gonna be ordering for me or any of that shit?!” Chris questioned.

 

“Nope, you can order whatever you like. I will be paying though.” Steve confirmed.

 

“Ya don’t have to pay,” Chris complained.

 

“I know I don’t, but I am going to,” Steve replied.

 

“So there’s not gonna be any ordering me to take ma boxers off or blow you in a bathroom cubicle?!” Chris pushed.

 

Steve smiled, “not unless you explicitly asked me to, no.”

 

“Alright then,” Chris agreed, feeling better for vocalising his worries, and followed Steve to the car.

 

Steve knew that Christian was always on edge whenever they were seen in public together. It wasn’t as if it was a hidden relationship, all their friends and families knew and Chris never hid it from people he worked with. However, he still was wary of the press catching wind of it. Steve wasn’t so bothered about his own reputation, he moved under the radar most of the time so it didn’t faze him but he was conscious of behaving in a certain way in public in case it reflected badly on his boyfriend. What that usually meant was they stayed in or went to house parties where photos wouldn’t be leaked or they’d arrive separately at events so that no one saw them together.

 

Very rarely they went out together to a restaurant alone. But Steve had managed to secure a table at a high-end enough place that they should be left alone.

 

Chris did a double-take when he saw the name of the restaurant as they pulled up outside.

 

“Really?!” He asked his voice full of boyish wonder.

 

“Yep,” Steve replied beaming.

 

“But how? There’s like a 6-month waiting list!” Chris said in awe of the classy sign above the door.

 

“I know, I called in a couple of favours,” Steve replied then asked, “Shall we?”

 

Chris nodded enthusiastically but didn't trust his voice.

 

Steve handed his keys to the valet and then put a warm hand on Chris’ back and he guided him through the doors. They were sat towards the back of the restaurant, away from the majority of the diners.

 

Chris whistled as he looked at the menu, “Steve, this is really expensive, you sure you wanna pay for it?” Chris whispered, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that they probably couldn't afford to eat here.

 

“Don’t worry about it, I’ve got it covered,” Steve replied patting his jacket pocket.

 

“You order whatever you want and I'll deal with the bill,” Steve assured his lover.

 

“Ya sure?” Chris whispered again.

 

Steve looked around to see who could see them then moved around the booth so he was sat side to side with his boyfriend.

 

“Oh don’t worry yourself, baby boy, you’re going to pay me back when we get home,” he said quietly then he moved even closer so that his mouth was grazing the shell of Christian’s ear and whispered, “you’re gonna ride me and if you behave yourself, I might even let you cum,” his hand lingered for a brief moment on Christian’s cock then disappeared as Steve shuffled himself back to his original seat.

 

Chris went bright pink at Steve’s words as he felt his cock valiantly trying to escape his trousers.

 

“Hmmm…” Steve hummed, “what to order? It’s so difficult when everything looks so good. Don’t cha think baby?”

 

Chris nodded mutely he couldn’t believe that Steve was toying with him in public like that.

 

The waiter came to the table and took their orders. Steve ordered a bottle of wine for them to share, even though he knew they’d both prefer a beer.

 

Steve didn’t tease Chris anymore during dinner but once the dessert menu arrived, Steve had shuffled back towards Chris.

 

Chris looked nervously at Steve as he moved closer. He was tempted to create some distance between them but didn’t want to make a scene. “Whatcha doin’?” Chris muttered as he felt Steve’s leg pressed against his.

 

“Just getting cosy, is it a problem, baby?” Steve murmured.

 

Chris shook his head.

 

“Good boy,” Steve whispered in Chris’ ear.

 

“Steeeve!” Chris whined quietly.

 

“Chrissstian,” Steve repeated back to him.

 

Chris blushed at the thought of getting caught, although he knew he’d gone much further with dates he’d had in the past.

 

“I’ll keep it strictly PG-13 baby boy, I promise,” Steve smiled.

 

Chris nodded but his head was filled with flashes of fantasies about Steve making him do things, that definitely weren’t PG-13, in front of an audience of strangers. He must’ve been lost in his thoughts longer than he realised as the next thing he noticed Steve had put space between them.

 

Chris looked at the gap that Steve had created then up at Steve’s face, all he saw was concern writing on his boyfriend’s face.

 

“Sorry,” Chris muttered.

 

“Don’t worry, baby boy, I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable,” Steve smiled softly.

 

“S’not that!” Chris disagreed.

 

“Then why don’t you tell me what it is then,” Steve replied.

 

Chris blushed again not sure he could vocalise what he’d been thinking about.

 

“Fuck! Christian, now I really wanna know what’s going on in that head of yours!” Steve whispered huskily.

 

“I was thinking about what you might do to me, here in public,” Chris admitted quietly.

 

Steve moved back to press his full side against his lover, “well now, baby boy, now I’m gonna need to hear all about it,” Steve instructed.

 

“If you tell me, I’ll let you cum no matter which colour marble you pick out. If it’s white you can even cum twice, if you can manage that!” Steve promised.

 

Christian keened at the thought of cumming twice tonight, fuck I’d do anything for that he thought.

 

“Ok,” Chris agreed. He shifted his position so that he could whisper to Steve, he was just about to start when the waiter reappeared to take their order.

 

Chris pushed away from Steve like he was nothing and stuttered that he didn’t know what he wanted.

 

“I think what my friend is trying to say is he’ll have an Irish coffee and I’ll have a hot tea, please,” Steve took over, the waiter smiled politely and left.

 

“Ya said ya weren’t going to order for me!” Chris grumbled.

 

“Well, you weren’t exactly subtle with that move away from me! Fuck! it felt like I had the plague or something,” Steve stated coldly.

 

“Shit, I’m sorry,” Chris said as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

 

“Anyway, none of that really matters, what matters is you telling me all about your dirty. Little. Fantasies!” Steve whispered causing Chris to shudder.

 

“Scoot back over, baby boy, and tell me what I wanna hear,” Steve prompted.

 

Chris moved slowly, suspiciously eyeing up the other diners.

 

“No one here gives two fucks who we are, relax,” Steve offered, hoping to calm his lover.

 

Chris nodded and moved so his mouth was once again next to Steve’s ear. “I erm…I thought about you fucking me on this table,” Chris confessed quietly.

 

“What?! In front of all these people?!” Steve said acting scandalised by the mere suggestion.

 

Chris nodded.

 

Steve’s hand slipped off the table and onto Chris’ thigh, “were they watching you take it, like a good boy?” Steve asked.

 

“Steeeve!” Chris whined, shocked that Steve was being so forward in public.

 

“Yes, baby boy? Is there something wrong?” Steve asked innocently.

 

“We’re in public you promised you’d keep it PG-13. That was definitely R rated!” Christian complained, but he knew Steve could be so much worse and instantly regretted speaking.

 

“Oh no, baby boy, this would be R rated,” Steve commented as he teased his hand slowly up the inner seam of Chris’ trousers, just as the waiter returned with their coffees. Christian tried to move away again but Steve dug his short nails into the fleshy part of his sub’s thigh.

 

Chris let out a strangled noise, which caused the waiter to give him a funny look.

 

“Don’t mind him,” Steve said, “he’s just really excited to try the coffee!”

 

“Enjoy, Sir,” the waiter smiled at Chris and left.

 

Christian looked at Steve like he’d grown two heads, but Steve just shrugged and picked up his mug.

 

“As you were saying, sweetheart…” Steve prompted when he didn’t continue.

 

It took Chris several minutes to get over what had just happened but when Steve’s hand left his thigh, he instantly missed it. “

 

Yeah, yeah, they were all watching us,” Chris whispered then he grabbed Steve’s hand and placed it back on his thigh, a move that surprised them both.

 

“Did you like having an audience, baby? Did you like the way they were looking at you whilst I held you down and fucked you?” Steve asked.

 

Chris nodded but Steve wanted to hear him say it, so he moved his hand back towards Chris’ knee.

 

“Yes, yes I fucking loved it!” he replied slightly louder than he’d meant to.

 

Steve chuckled but moved his hand back up his boyfriend’s thigh, going slightly higher than before.

 

“Go on, tell me what else you’ve thought about,” Steve pushed.

 

“I…erm…I…I blew you under the table,” Chris blurted out.

 

“You got down on your knees, in this busy restaurant and you took my cock out of my pants and you put your lips around it?!” Steve asked, enjoying the way his boyfriend was squirming at his words.

 

“Yessss!” Chris hissed.

 

“Wow, that is very wicked of you, Christian. Such a dirty mind you have, although I knew thatalready!” Steve murmured against the shell of his lover’s ear.

 

“I bet you’re pretty turned on right now, aren’t you?!” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris agreed.

 

“Hmmm…I wonder if I could make you cum in your pants like a horny teenager?” Steve asked.

 

Chris looked at him with wide, pleading eyes.

 

“No?” Steve asked.

 

“Please don’t make me!” Chris begged his Dom.

 

“Ah! So I could if I wanted to? You’re that close?” Steve questioned.

 

“Yes,” Chris mumbled, his face felt hot and he could feel himself getting harder and harder with every sinful word that Steve uttered.

 

“Don’t worry, baby boy, I wouldn’t do that to you,” Steve promised and he felt Chris relax beside him, “your cock belongs to me, doesn’t it?” Steve queried.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris nodded.

 

“And your orgasms belong to me too, don’t they?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, Steve they do,” Chris agreed.

 

“Good boy. That’s right and because you belong to me, I wouldn’t share you with anyone else not even strangers in a posh restaurant,” Steve smiled and risked a quick kiss on Chris’ red, hot cheek.

 

“Fuck!” Chris whispered.

 

“Don’t you worry we’ll get to that! Now drink up, I wanna get you home and naked!” Steve said as he moved away from Chris for the final time.

 

Chris downed his drink, not tasting it at all. He had to admit he missed Steve’s body heat as soon as he moved away, he shivered at the loss.

 

Steve paid the bill but refused to let Chris see it. They walked out of the restaurant and got their car back.

 

Once in the car, Steve turned to Chris and said, “I want you to unzip your pants and get yourself out, then sit on your hands.”

 

Chris did a double-take, surely I misheard him he thought, “what?” He asked.

 

“Oh, I think you heard me!” Steve commented, then added, “If it’s too much say so now before we get any further.”

 

Chris thought about it and then decided to just do it, he had no reason not to trust Steve, Steve always looked after him and he was curious to see what Steve was going to do. Chris unzipped himself and moved his underwear enough to get his cock out, then he sat on his hands just like he’d been told to.

 

“Fuck! Baby boy, that is the hottest thing you’ve ever done. I’m going to make sure you are rewarded for such good behaviour. That’s definitely worth 2 white marbles!”

 

Steve didn’t touch Chris straight away, he waited a couple of minutes, just to put Chris on edge then he tickled his fingers up and down the shaft, whilst still maintaining eye contact with the road ahead.

 

“How does it feel, sweetheart? You sat exposing yourself in public?” Steve asked teasingly.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Chris whined.

 

“I already told you, I fully intend to have you fuck me, but you’re just going to have to be a good boy and wait!” Steve smirked.

 

“We’re nearly home. I want you to stroke yourself with one hand. But you’re not allowed to cum, though,” Steve ordered.

 

Chris slowly complied, he had to go really slowly and loosely but Steve didn’t comment.

 

Chris soon realised they were pulling into their drive and started to put himself away.

 

“Did I say you could put your cock away?” Steve asked.

 

Chris froze and started to get it back out again, but Steve put his hand over his sub’s to stop him from moving.

 

“Sorry,” Christian whispered. He’d acting on impulse, he’d not thought of what could happen.

 

“You haven’t answered my question, baby boy, ” Steve pointed out.

 

“No, you didn’t, Steve,” Chris pouted.

 

“That’s what I thought, so I’m going to give you a choice,” Steve explained as he cut the engine. “You can either gain 2 red marbles or you can administer your own ball spanking right here, right now. But it’s important you know, if I don’t think you’ve spanked yourself hard enough you’ll get 2 red marbles and then I’ll spank your balls. So what’s it going to be?” Steve said coolly.

 

Christian gulped, there was no way he’d be able to administer the spanking to Steve’s exacting standards, he didn’t think he’d even be able to spank himself as hard as Steve would expect.

 

“Can I have 2 red marbles, please, for presuming I could put myself away, Steve?” he asked quietly.

 

“Thank you. You may have two red marbles, and because that was beautifully asked for, sweetheart, you can have one white marble for that,” Steve smiled as he reached over and teased Christian by slowly and loosely stroking Chris’ cock.

 

Chris shuddered at the unexpected touch and he longed for more.

 

“You can put yourself away now, ” Steve announced then added, “after I’ve opened the front door, you're going to go upstairs and get yourself ready and in position. I’ll join you in a few minutes.”

 

Chris nodded his agreement and got out of the car.

 

As soon as the door was opened, Chris bolted up the stairs and into their bedroom. He didn’t waste any time getting ready. He pulled desperately at his clothes, struggling with the buttons. But soon, he was in position and ready and willing to do whatever Steve wanted.

 

Steve casually walked in a few moments later, he had bottles of water and chocolate in his hands.

 

“Beautiful!” Steve said in an awed whisper.

 

Chris blushed and ducked his head.

 

Steve smiled but let his boyfriend hide, for now. He found the lube on the bedside table, he tossed it to Chris.

 

“Get yourself ready for me,” Steve ordered as he slowly took his clothes off.

 

He left the shirt until last as he’d seen how his lover had reacted to it. He undid each button agonisingly slowly, just so it would rile Chris up.

 

Christian was that turned on that he didn’t mind prepping himself, he was less gentle than Steve would be been and he quickly found he could take 3 of his fingers with little to no discomfort.

 

“I'm ready, Steve,” Christian said quietly.

 

“Good boy, come join me on the bed,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris knelt on the bed facing his Dom.

 

Steve shuffled forwards so that their knees were touching, grabbed both of Chris’ wrists and held them by his side. Then he started to kiss his boyfriend,

 

Christian struggled against Steve’s hands until Steve let go. Chris surged forward but Steve managed to move back enough to stop him.

 

“I don’t think so, baby boy, hands behind your back, hands on elbows,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris was annoyed at losing his ability to touch his lover, even though he’d suspected he wouldn’t get to touch Steve anyway.

 

Just once I’d like to fucking touch him! Christian thought.

 

Steve went to get the marble jar and randomly picked the marble for Chris. Chris broke out into a huge grin when he saw it was white. Steve then continued to kiss his boyfriend whilst his hands explored his body. It didn’t take long for Chris to start trying to thrust against Steve’s thigh, which is when Steve stopped and smirked at his sub.

 

Christian whimpered at the predatory look on his lover’s face.

 

“I’m going to lay down on the bed now, you’re going to straddle me and then I’ll help you to get me inside you. If you move your hands, other than to protect yourself if you fall then I’ll restrain you and you won’t get to cum after all. Is that clear?” Steve explained.

 

Chris nodded mutely. “Yes, Sir,” he added when Steve looked at him pointedly.

 

“Good boy,” Steve praised, then got into position.

 

Christian found it extremely difficult to get on top of Steve without using his hands to steady him but Steve kept his hands on his boyfriend's hips to offer more stability. Once Christian was positioned over Steve’s cock, Steve guided him down until his sub’s ass was flush with his hip bones.

 

“As I paid for dinner, you're going to do the work now. You’re allowed to cum twice tonight and that can happen whenever you're ready. Now, you don't get to use your hands though, so you’re going to have to get creative if you really want that orgasm!” Steve explained, he couldn’t hide the massive grin on his face at his sub’s murderous facial expression.

 

Christian started slowly lifting himself up and down on Steve’s cock but he couldn’t get the angle right, he tried tilting his hips and increasing his speed but all that happened was his thigh and stomach muscles started to cramp from the constant strain.

 

Eventually, Christian stopped, he was tired and incredibly sexually frustrated.

 

“I can’t do it, Steve, yellow!” he sobbed. He’d followed the rules, he’d done everything Steve had asked him to but it wasn’t going to be enough to get any relief. He felt like Steve had set him up to fail, something Steve had promised he’d never do.

 

Steve shushed his sub, “you're alright. Just take a minute to calm down.”

 

He stroked his hands up and down his flank as he waited for Chris to calm down.

 

“Better?” Steve asked.

 

Chris sniffed and nodded.

 

“Good. You were doing so well, my darling. But remember what I said to you: you need to be creative if you want to cum. So I’m telling you that again so you can think about it,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris looked at him confused. Why did he emphasising telling? Chris thought.

 

“I don’t get it!” Chris admitted.

 

“Tell me, what you want,” Steve said.

 

“No disrespect, Steve, but I wanna fucking cum,” Chris complained causing Steve to chuckle.

 

“Tell me, how you wanna cum?” Steve asked.

 

“Ideally with ya hand on ma fucking cock, Steve!” Chris snapped.

 

“Like this you mean?” Steve asked as he teasingly stroked one of his hands up and down Chris’s cock.

 

“Yeah, like that but harder,” Chris moaned, his hips unconsciously grinding down onto Steve. “Harder how?” Steve questioned.

 

“A firmer grip, Steve, please,” Chris begged.

 

“Like this?” Steve asked as he tightened his grip.

 

“Fuck, yeah, that’s good,” Christian moaned.

 

“Can you go faster too, Steve?” Chris asked after a couple of minutes.

 

“What’s the magic word?” Steve pushed.

 

“Please, please go faster!” Chris begged so Steve did.

 

“Fuck, Steve, that feels amazing! Thank you!” Chris cried out as he started to ride Steve once more.

 

“Can…can you use more lube, please, Steve?” Chris asked as his cock started to feel too dry.

 

“Of course I can, baby boy. All you have to do is ask,” Steve said and he reached out for the bottle and squirted a dollop right on the top of Christian’s dick.

 

“Fuck it’s cold!” Chris complained.

 

Steve didn’t say anything but quickly spread the lube all over Chris’ cock then restarted jerking him off.

 

“Fuck, I’m close,” Chris whined.

 

“I told you, you could cum whenever you wanted,” Steve grunted as Christian picked up the pace. He was having to use everything he had not to lose it before Christian came at least once. Chris might be able to go again pretty quickly but Steve wasn’t wired that way.

 

Chris came with a howl as he painting Steve’s chest, neck and face with cum.

 

“Fuck, baby boy, you really were wound up,” Steve marvelled as he looked at the sheer amount of cum his sub had produced.

 

Steve stroked Chris for a few extra seconds but stopped when Chris whined. His hands were still behind his back and Steve couldn’t believe that he’d got Chris to tell him what to do.

 

“Think you can cum again?” Steve asked after a few minutes.

 

“Yeah, but not with ya touching ma cock. It’s too fucking sensitive!” Chris replied.

 

He thought for a minute then asked nervously, “Steve?”

 

“Yes, baby?” Steve replied.

 

“Would…would ya fuck me, please?” He asked then added, “I’ll do it, however, ya like. Whatever ya want,”

 

Steve smiled proudly at his sub, “You want me to fuck you?”

 

“Please, Steve,” Chris pleaded.

 

“You got it, sweetheart. We’re going to roll so you’re on your back and I’m on top. You’re going to keep your hands behind your head if you touch me I’ll stop, got it?” Steve said,

 

“Yes, yes please, whatever, whatever you want, please!” Chris begged.

 

Steve told Chris he could move his hands to help them move then in one go rolled so that Christian was flat on his back. He moved his hands behind his head just as Steve had told him to.

 

Steve grabbed hold of his boyfriend’s ankles and raised them above his head and started to thrust into Chris.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Christian groaned at how deep Steve was.

 

Steve pushed against his sub’s legs so that he could kiss him. Chris winced at the pressure on his prostate and the fact that Steve still had cum on his face.

 

“Steeeve!” Christian whined.

 

Steve paused, “what’s wrong?” Worried he’d done something.

 

“You’re covered in cum, dude!” Chris complained.

 

“It’s your cum, dude! And if I remember correctly you said you’d do ‘whatever I wanted’ so deal with it!” Steve responded.

 

Chris closed his eyes.

 

When Steve’s lips gently touched Chris’ again he flinched but allowed Steve access to his mouth. Chris was reluctant at first but soon he was returning his kisses just as passionately, no longer caring that he could taste himself on Steve’s lips. Steve continued his fast pace, no longer thinking of Christian’s relief but his own.

 

But soon Chris was cumming for a second time, the sight of Chris coming undone pushed Steve over the edge too, collapsing into his lover

 

“Heavy!” Came the muffled complaint from underneath Steve.

 

“Sorry!” Steve apologised as he moved out of the way.

 

After he had cleaned them both up, Steve allowed Christian to manhandle him into whatever cuddling position he wanted. Christian felt happy and sated. Steve felt happy and so proud of his sub. They both fell asleep in each other’s arms, completely exhausted.

Chapter 8: Day Seven

Summary:

Chris comes home late and doesn’t warn Steve.

Chapter Text

When Steve woke up, Christian was already gone. He had to admit he was sad not to have seen his boyfriend before he left the house but knew that he had a very early call time due to the delays. Steve checked his phone and couldn’t help but smile when he saw that Chris had messaged him. He opened the message to find it was a video so he pressed play.

 

“Two things ya gotta know, Carlson,” Chris’ gruff voice stated, “one: ya ever show me this video I'll fuckin’ kill ya! And two: if ya show anyone else it, I'll kill you and them!” Steve had to laugh at his partner’s bluntness.

 

Video-Christian then started his 20-minute masturbation session, Steve couldn’t believe it, it was one of the hottest things he’d ever seen and what's more, he couldn't believe his lover had willingly and without any prompting recorded himself jerking off.

 

There was a snuffle on the video which caused Chris to pause, “that’s you! Still fucking asleep. I tried to wake ya but ya weren’t having it!” Video-Christian commented then continued with his exercise.

 

Steve couldn’t believe that this had gone on whilst he was sound asleep next to his sub.

 

Fuck, Steve thought, I missed one helluva show! But at least I get to watch this performance on repeat!

 

The video chronicled the whole 20-minute session, with the occasional director’s commentary added to the mix. By the end of the video, Steve was rock hard and knew exactly what he wanted to do about it.

 

He recorded himself reacting to Chris’ video. He decided to start it in the same way, “Two things, Kane. One: you show me this and I’ll kill you. Two: you show anyone else this and I’ll have to kill you both! Enjoy!” he then jerked off on camera, just like his boyfriend had done, only Steve got to orgasm when Christian had not. He sent the video before he thought about it too much with a message asking what time Chris would be home.

 

He then got up and got on with his day.  

 

Steve’s POV

Chris messaged back saying he should be back by 6 pm. However, by 7:30 pm Chris still wasn’t home.

 

Steve had started prepping dinner but didn’t want to start cooking it until he was sure that Chris on his way home. But he’d heard nothing, he’d even tried calling him a few times but he never got through.

 

When it got to 8:15, Steve had had enough. He was hungry and pissed. He angrily cooked and ate dinner. He’d been looking forward to it all day but he didn’t enjoy a single bite.

 

When it got to 9 pm, Steve decided he’d waited long enough. He went upstairs, showered then got into bed and started watching TV. He must’ve fallen asleep because the next thing he knew the bedroom was completely dark and he felt his boyfriend quietly trying to slip into bed.

 

“What time s’it?” Steve asked.

 

Chris leaned over and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. “S’it’s late, darlin’, go back to sleep,” Christian whispered.

 

Steve mumbled and then rolled over to sleep.

 

Christian’s POV

Christian saw Steve’s video at lunchtime. He was beyond relieved that he’d pressed play in the safety of his trailer.

 

Fuck that was hot! Chris thought.

 

The day hadn’t been going well: missed marks, forgotten lines and prop issues all helped to delay the day’s shooting schedule further. Christian wasn’t in a great mood so spent any downtime alone in his trailer, rather than spending time with the cast.

 

He’d told Steve he’d be home by 6 pm but as he glared at the clock he couldn’t see that happening.

 

I’ll text him later, Chris thought then there was a knock at his door and he was back in action.

 

He didn’t get back to his trailer until 7:30 pm.

 

Fuck! He thought, Steve’s gonna be pissed.

 

Chris went to check his phone but saw that it had died.

 

“Fuck!” Chris yelled as he then searched for the trailer for his charging cable. When he couldn't find it he lost it and trashed the trailer.

 

In the end, one of the assistants had to get Dean to speak to him. Christian was mortified at getting a warning from the Showrunner. He was told he had to tidy his trailer before he would be allowed back onto the set.

 

His inner voice sneered happily at his latest fuck up. Told to tidy your room up like a little boy, eh? That’s a new fucking low even for you!

 

Chris put everything back exactly where it had been. Then went back to work. The cast looked at him sympathetically which didn’t help his mood.

 

It was past 10 pm by the time he got released. He knew Steve would be furious with him. Sub or not, Chris had been disrespectful, he should’ve messaged Steve when he first knew he’d be late, but he’d put it off then he couldn’t message with a dead battery.

 

When he got home he saw the house was in darkness.

 

Fuck! Chris thought.

 

He crept in as quietly as possible and headed to the kitchen. There on the counter was Chris’ dinner, clearly burnt and abandoned. Chris sighed loudly. He reheated it nonetheless and sat down at the breakfast bar to eat it. He was sure that had he been home on time this would’ve been a tasty meal but it was overcooked and dry, not that he’d ever tell Steve he didn’t like it. Out of respect, Chris ate the full thing.

 

Then went in search of a spare charger. He plugged in his phone and flicked on the camera.

 

He sighed then hit record, “Hey, Stevie, I know I’m fuckin’ late. Ma phone battery died n’ I dint have ma charger. I know I fucked up. And I’m probably gonna make it worse if I wake ya up. So, ya can punish me for touching myself without permission tomorrow. But here’s ma second exercise video of the day,” Christian said before starting his exercise.

 

It was nearly midnight when Christian managed to slip into bed next to his boyfriend. He longed for a hug, a chat, he’d even take Steve punishing him right now. He just wanted to feel that closeness that they shared.

 

“What time s’it?” Steve asked, still half asleep.

 

Chris leaned over and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek.

 

“S’it’s late, darlin’, go back to sleep,” Christian whispered.

 

Steve mumbled and then rolled over and went back to sleep.

 

Christian looked over at the digital alarm clock and swore softly to himself. Gotta be up in 3 ½ hours, for fuck’s sake! He thought, he rolled so he could spoon Steve and fell into an uneasy sleep.

Chapter 9: Day Eight

Summary:

Steve decides to spank Christian.

Chapter Text

Monday started much like the day before had. Steve was asleep and Christian had to leave early. He figured that if Steve had accepted his first video, he could hardly be punished for sending another. He even included a photo of him in his trailer with his charger held triumphantly in his hand.

 

Steve smiled at the videos once he was awake. He had been so annoyed at Christian yesterday but despite being home late, he had managed to exercise twice and he’d recorded himself to prove to Steve that he was serious about following Steve’s rules. So Steve wasn’t as annoyed as he had been but he still planned on punishing him for not telling him he’d be late.

 

Chris got home before sunset and he couldn’t be happier about it. He’d not spoken to Steve properly since their date.

 

“Steve?” Chris called out as he poked his head around the front door. He was suddenly felt nervous, what if Steve was still pissed.

 

“Chris?” Steve called from the music room/home studio.

 

Christian wandered down the corridor and knocked hesitantly.

 

“It’s your house, Chris, you don't need to knock on the door. Just come on in,” Steve teased.

 

“Sorry,” Chris muttered as he entered the studio.

 

“Why are you apologising to me?” Steve asked curiously.

 

“Disturbing you, you’re clearly busy,” Chris said as he started to leave.

 

Steve spun around on his chair, “Chris, stop! What’s going on with you?” Steve asked concerned.

 

Chris shrugged, so Steve continued, “I haven’t spoken to you in nearly two days and now you’re acting like this isn’t your home and you’re not wanted here. Neither of which are true!”

 

“I missed you,” Chris muttered quietly.

 

“I've missed you too!” Steve said and he stood up to hug his boyfriend. Steve felt Chris relax within his arms.

 

“Better?” Steve asked after holding his partner for a couple of moments.

 

“Yes, thanks Steve,” Chris whispered.

 

“How’s work been? It feels like it’s been a lifetime since we last spoke,” Steve said.

 

“Today’s been better. I wasn’t on top form yesterday, ” Chris replied.

 

“Why what happened yesterday?” Steve asked.

 

Chris blushed and stuttered a couple of times before whispering, “I trashed my trailer and got an official reprimand.”

 

WHAT?!” Steve shouted as he stepped back. “Why?” steve asked at a normal volume.

 

Chris turned away before he said: “I was angry my phone battery was dead. I couldn’t find my charger. The shoot was getting more and more delayed. My anger got the better of me.”

 

Steve placed a hand on Chris’ shoulder. “I’m not your Momma, I’m not going to tell you that you need to control your temper. But as your boyfriend, I am concerned about how you could’ve jeopardised your career and your reputation, over a fucking charger!” Steve said, momentarily letting his anger show before locking it back up.

 

“I'm sorry, Steve. I don’t know what came over me,” Chris shrugged.

 

“How do you feel about it now?” Steve asked.

 

“Embarrassed. Guilty,” Chris admitted quietly.

 

“What do you want to do about it?” Steve asked.

 

Chris slumped against a wall, looking utterly defeated. “I dunno, Steve. I feel pretty shit to be honest.”

 

“How can I help you feel better, Chris?” Steve asked, not wanting to suggest a course of action without Chris’ explicit consent.

 

“Please, Steve?” Chris whispered.

 

“What do you need, Chris?” Steve repeated.

 

“Will, will you…fuck…Steve…will you punish me?” Chris asked looking directly into Steve’s eyes then looked away.

 

“Ok. I can do that, Christian,” Steve agreed.

 

“Am I alright to leave you alone in here for a couple of minutes?” Steve asked, concerned about Chris’ current mental state.

 

“Yeah I’ll be fine, Steve,” Christian replied.

 

Steve ran upstairs to grab what he needed then came back downstairs and set up the scene and closed the curtains and blinds before returning to Chris, who had started pacing but stopped when he heard Steve return.

 

“You doin’ ok?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, just nervous I guess,” Chris replied.

 

Steve walked up to him and hugged him, “you have no reason to be nervous, sweetheart. I’m going to take care of you, just like I always do. Nothing’s going to happen that you don’t want. Ok?” Steve reassured Chris.

 

Chris nodded but still felt anxious.

 

“As yesterday was Sunday night was reset. The marble jar now has 1 red and 1 white marble in it. However, I want to add some before we get started,” Steve explained.

 

“But first, I want you to strip and get into position,” Steve ordered.

 

Christian stripped off quickly and folded his clothes onto Steve’s piano stool.

 

He then knelt on the floor in front of Steve.

 

“Beautiful!” Steve praised.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub during this punishment scene?” Steve asked.

 

Christian’s breath quickened, that’s new he thought. “Punishment scene?” Christian questioned then apologised for speaking.

 

“It’s ok, you can speak, yes. You asked me to punish you so that’s what I’m going to do. There won’t be any sex or sexual contact,” Steve explained slowly.

 

“Wh…what are you planning on doing to me?” Chris asked anxiously.

 

“As you said you feel guilty and embarrassed I thought we could do a straight-up physical punishment scene where I plan on spanking and maybe paddling your ass,” Steve answered.

 

Christian gulped. He could handle the pain, he knew that, but he felt uneasy about the idea of a punishment scene. Despite having done them before.

 

“Do you have any concerns or worries? Now would be the perfect time to tell me,” Steve instructed.

 

“Just generally anxious about a ‘punishment scene’ I guess,” Chris admitted.

 

“Alright. What’s worrying you about it? Do you want me to talk you through my plan so you know what’s going to happen?” Steve asked, genuinely wanting to find a solution.

 

“I dunno maybe. Maybe not like the whole scene, maybe just the gist,” Chris decided.

 

“Alright. That I can definitely do. I plan to take you into the dining area and make you bend over the table so I can spank you, like a naughty schoolboy. How does that sound baby boy?” Steve said, he was stood so that his crotch was at Christian’s eye level so Chris had a choice, he could either stare at the hard outline of Steve’s cock or he could crane his neck up to see his Dom’s face.

 

“Fuck, yeah, Steve,” Chris emphatically agreed.

 

“Good boy. Do you have your safewords ready?” Steve asked, slipping back into the ritual they were used to.

 

“Green is all good, yellow is I need a break and red is a complete stop,” Chris recited.

 

“Perfect. Before we start I wanted to address the marble situation. I’m going to give you 1 white marble for being honest with me when I asked you what was going on, 1 white marble for recording yourself exercising and 1 white marble for folding your clothes so neatly and presenting yourself correctly. So that’s 3 white marbles to be added. As we didn’t get to play yesterday and because this is a punishment this scene will automatically cancel out any red marbles that I would've given had we played yesterday before reset. So, currently in the jar, there’s 1 red and 4 white. Do you understand all that?” Steve explained in detail.

 

Christian was sure he was going to get lots of red marbles for his behaviour over the past 48 hours so was surprised when Steve said that this one scene would pay that off.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris agreed.

 

“Once we go through into the dining area, you will address me as Sir and you will only speak when spoken to. As always you have your safewords, use them, if you need them. I think I’m ready baby boy, are you?” Steve concluded.

 

“Yes, Steve I’m ready,” Chris nodded.

 

“Brilliant, I want you to follow two steps behind me, off we go,” Steve instructed as he led the way.

 

Once in the dining area, Chris could see that Steve had lit candles around the room and several different forms of spanking equipment were ready on one side of the table.

 

“Mr Kane, you’re behaviour has been totally unacceptable,” Steve started smirking when Chris’ eyes widened we’re roleplaying now?! He thought.

 

“I intend to punish you for said behaviour until you understand your place and how you should behave. Do I make myself clear?” Steve said sternly.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris agreed, his cock was definitely on board.

 

“Very well, I want you to approach the table for me,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris walked up to it and then looked back at Steve.

 

“Eyes, forward,” Steve demanded causing Christian to shiver.

 

“You’re going to lift onto your tiptoes and stretch across the table and grab onto the other side, ” Steve ordered. Christian felt his stomach flutter as he compiled.

 

Steve patted Christian’s ass in praise before sliding his knee between Christian’s legs and pushed his sub’s legs apart. “That’s better,” he commented.

 

Christian had to strain to keep hold of the table in this new position.

 

“If you move out of position in any way, I will punish you further. Do you understand?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, Sir!” Christian answered.

 

“As I’ve said your behaviour has been unacceptable: you came home late, you didn’t call or text and more importantly you wrecked your trailer causing you to get an official reprimand, you risked your reputation and livelihood because of your temper. I will spank you first with my hand, then with a paddle. I intend to spank you until I break you or you safeword. Understood?” Steve explained.

 

Chris gasped at the idea that this wasn’t just a set number of strikes kinda spanking. “Yes, Sir,” Chris replied.

 

Steve started by warming up Christian's buttocks with gentle slaps to the cheeks helping his ass acclimatise to the sensation. He then started to rain hard spanks down with his hand.

 

“Do you have any idea what could’ve happened if Dean wasn’t the showrunner?” Steve snapped as he started to randomly spank Chris’ ass, both cheeks, right, left, the sit spot.

Christian couldn’t guess where they would land next.

 

“You could’ve thrown nearly 20 years of acting away just like that!” Steve continued.

 

Chris squirmed under the verbal onslaught. He didn’t want to think about the what-ifs because the what-ifs were fucking scary.

 

“You know there have been actors who were fired and become unhireable because of their on set behaviour. You were going to throw it all away because of what?! A fucking mobile phone charging cable?!” Steve said his voice increasing in volume as he increased the intensity.

 

Christian’s ass had started to turn a uniform pink as Steve brought his hand down again and again. Then suddenly he stopped.

 

“You’re not in the position you started in. Correct it now!” Steve stated coldly.

 

Christian hadn’t noticed that his heels weren’t as far off the floor as they had been and quickly adjusted.

 

“That is your only warning. I expect you to maintain this position. Do you understand?! Steve asked sharply.

 

“Yes, Sir, Thank you, Sir,” Chris replied, appreciative that he hadn’t added to his punishment, although so far it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle.

 

“I’m going to move onto the paddle now. All you have to do is concrete in your position. I don’t want you to be relaxed and comfortable. I want you to do as you’re told,” Steve ordered.

 

Christian whimpered but didn’t say anything.

 

The first paddle hit took Christian by surprise and he rocked into the table and then placed his heels on the floor.

 

“What did I tell you about breaking your position?! I’m going to punish you by striking your thighs 3 times with the cane. After each strike, you will say: ‘thank you, Sir. May I have another?’ failure to say this will mean we restart. Do you understand?” Steve said, his tone told Christian that he shouldn’t argue.

 

“Yes, Sir, I understand,” he whispered.

 

Steve picked up the cane and flexed it in between his hands. It had been a long time since he’d used one and he was nervous about introducing it to his sub now.

 

After several minutes, Steve planted his first strike, hitting both thighs near the sensitive sit spot. Christian yelped and kicked his legs in shock.

 

“Ttttt…thank you, ...sssssir! Mmmm…may I have another?” Christian stuttered.

 

He managed to keep his heels off the floor and his arms stay holding onto the table so Steve allowed the kicking of the legs. He lined up the second strike halfway in-between his sub’s ass and knees.

 

“Fuck!” Christian cried out as the cane landed. “Pppp….lease,” he begged, tears beginning to form in the corner of his eyes.

 

Steve waited a few more seconds to see if Christian would say what he needed to but when he didn’t, Steve announced: “you haven’t done as you were instructed so we’re going to start again.”

 

“What?!” Chris blurted out.

 

“And I’ll add an extra one for talking out of turn. I would’ve hoped you’d have learnt that particular lesson by now. No matter, I’m happy to reteach it! So now that’s 4 strikes with the cane.”

 

Chris began sobbing before the first strike even came.

 

Steve was careful not to overlap the cane marks but spaced them out evenly allowing more space if more were needed.

 

Christian managed to comply with Steve’s order to say the sentence he'd been told.

 

On the fourth strike, Steve went for the fleshiest part of his sub’s ass, causing Christian to howl and move one hand back to protect himself.

 

“Fuck, please, Steve it hurts!” Chris begged, tears and snot running down his face.

 

Steve didn’t say anything but grabbed Chris’ arm and forced it up against his back out of the way.

 

“You will not interfere with your punishment, boy. You deserve every single hit you get. You could’ve cost yourself everything you’ve worked so hard for. Not to mention you could’ve affected my career as well. How would we pay the mortgage and bills if people no longer wanted to work with either of us?! Did you think of that when you were throwing your tantrum?! I bet you didn’t! No one wants to work with a volatile stunt coordinator either!” Steve said, on a roll now that he could sense that Chris was close to breaking point, Steve changed to the wooden paddle and started to bring it down harshly on alternate cheeks.

 

Chris’ crying became louder but he still wasn’t quite where Steve needed him to go.

 

He’d never pushed his sub this far before and he knew he had to go carefully unless he wanted to forever damage Chris’ fragile ego. The paddle smacked down again and again, whilst Steve held Christian’s arm firmly against his back. Chris kicked out and tried to jerk away but Steve held firm until Christian was screaming for Steve to stop.

 

Steve did, just in case, Chris had forgotten his safeword.

 

But when Christian settled down again Steve decided to reintroduce the cane. He brought it down 5 times in total until Christian went limp against the table.

 

Steve stopped then. Throwing the cane away from them and turning to comfort his sub.

 

“You did so well, baby boy, took it so perfectly. So fucking proud of you. I’m going to help you stand up now. Just take it easy, we’re going to go upstairs and I’ll check you over and then we can cuddle to your heart’s content”.

 

Chris didn’t say anything but allowed himself to be manhandled like a rag doll up into their bedroom. Steve had turned down the covers ready for Christian to get straight in.

 

Steve got the aloe vera and rubbed it across both cheeks and down his sub’s thighs. It was then that he noticed he’d broken the skin with one of the cane strikes and he felt physically sick. He knew he would have to talk to Christian about it and apologise. He promised himself he’d never use it again.

 

Once the lotion was applied, Steve manoeuvred Christian under the covers, before removing all of his own clothes and then made sure that they were skin-to-skin as much as possible.

 

Steve continued to praise and comfort his lover, telling how well he’d done until a small voice whispered, “I never meant to put everything at risk.”

 

“I know, sweetheart. You’ve been very lucky. You just need to remember the breathing exercises the therapist taught you,” Steve replied quietly, enjoying the silence between them.

 

“I'm really sorry, Steve,” Chris murmured.

 

“It’s alright now. You can let go of all that guilt you’re feeling. You asked me to punish you, I did and now I forgive you for what happened yesterday. The only thing left to do is you need to make sure you forgive yourself!” Steve said as he stroked his fingers up and down Chris’ arm.

 

Chris nodded and shifted his position so he could look at Steve’s face. “I don’t know why you put up with me. But I fucking love that you do,” Chris said, tears in his eyes, showing how strongly he felt.

 

“Don’t be silly! I love you. I’m not going anywhere,” Steve smiled back at Christian.

 

“I love you too,” Chris muttered into Steve’s chest as he kissed where his boyfriend’s heart is. Then settled back against it so he could listen to the soothing sound of Steve’s heartbeat.

 

“Night, darlin’,” Christian drawled, already half asleep.

 

“G’night sweetheart,” Steve replied as he reached over and turned out the light.

Chapter 10: Day Nine

Summary:

Steve and Chris try post-orgasm torture.

Chapter Text

Steve woke up before Christian for once. He’d slept uneasily, he dreamt about caning Christian so hard that he left him bloody. Steve watched Chris sleep, he looked so peaceful and carefree. Steve stroked the hair out of his lover’s face.

 

Chris snuffled and rolled towards Steve.

 

“I love you,” Steve whispered and leant down to kiss his cheek.

 

“Hmmm,” Chris mumbled in his sleep.

 

Steve gently stroked any skin he could find.

 

“Why ya awake?” Chris mumbled.

 

“Couldn’t sleep,” Steve admitted.

 

“What’s wrong?” Chris asked blearily, he rubbed his eyes as he sat up.

 

“Had a bad dream,” Steve whispered.

 

“How are you feeling this morning?” Steve asked.

 

“I’m fine, a bit sore but s’ok. What was your dream about?” Chris replied.

 

Steve smiled, “I'm glad you're alright.”

 

 

Chris noticed the telltale signs of evasion. “Come on, man. Ya holding out on me!”

 

Steve sat up so he could look at Chris properly. “I need to apologise to you for last night. I never meant to break the skin and I’m so fucking sorry that I did,” Steve apologised, tears formed in his eyes.

 

“Hey!” Chris said, making Steve look at him. “I'm fine. Last night was great. It was exactly what I needed,” Chris smiled.

 

“Now quit stallin’ Carlson, tell me about this dream!” Chris demanded.

 

Steve sighed softly, “fine. I’d caned you so much that you were a fucking mess. You were bleeding and I just didn’t stop.”

 

“But you’d never do that. You always stop when I safeword. You’d never go beyond that. I trust you,” Chris argued back.

 

Steve nodded but he still felt the guilt about it.

 

“We don’t have to use the cane again if it makes you feel so uncomfortable, Steve,” Chris added.

 

“Yeah, I know,” Steve whispered.

 

“But I want ya to know I fucking loved it. It hurt so fucking good. Never experienced anything that intense before,” Chris explained, needing Steve to know that no harm had been done.

 

“Thank you, that helps,” Steve replied after a pause.

 

“Can I help you exercise this morning?” Steve asked quietly.

 

“Yes, always,” Chris replied enthusiastically.

 

“I wanna blow you,” Steve announced.

 

“Yes, please, Steve!” Chris replied.

 

Steve smiled and told Chris to lay down on the bed.

 

“I’m going suck you for 20 minutes. You are not allowed to cum, you get close tell me and I’ll stop, alright?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Christian agreed.

 

As Steve sucked and lapped at Christian’s cock, he felt his guilt dissipate.

 

By the end of the 20 minutes, Chris was squirming at the sensation of Steve’s warm mouth on his dick. Steve moved away smiling widely.

 

“Feel better?” Chris asked.

 

Steve, laughed. “Shouldn’t I be asking you how you feel?” Steve countered.

 

“Yeah, but we both know that was all about you!” Chris replied cheekily and he hopped out of bed to get ready for work.

 

Steve shook his head at his boyfriend calling him out.

 

Steve knew Chris was right and he decided to plan something for tonight where Christian would be the focus.

 

That night, Chris arrived home just as Steve had started cooking.

 

“Hey, baby!” Chris called out.

 

“Ya alright? I’m just in the kitchen,” Steve replied.

 

Chris appeared at the doorway, “smells good, do I have time to shower?”

 

“Yeah, you got about half an hour before it’s ready,” Steve said as he stirred the sauce.

 

Chris reappeared just as Steve was plating up. They chatted during dinner and once they had finished, Steve decided to tell Christian his plan.

 

“I want to do something different with you tonight, it’ll be really intense but it won’t cause you any actual pain or injury but it will feel like I am, if that makes sense?” Steve said.

 

“Sure sounds good, I’m intrigued,” Christian replied.

 

“Alright, go upstairs get out your restraints, ankle, wrist and thigh, both spreader bars and rope then strip and get into position. I’ll give you 5 minutes to be ready. I’ll give you a white marble if you’re ready on time but 2 red marbles if your not. Off you go,” Steve ordered.

 

Chris leapt out of his seat and ran upstairs.

 

Steve walked slowly upstairs to their shared bedroom just under 5 minutes later.

 

He pushed the door open to find Christian panting heavily but in position.

 

“Did I make it in time?” he asked as he tried to catch his breath.

 

Steve smiled, “yeah, baby boy, you did. 1 white marble.”

 

Chris whooped and did a little celebration then he apologised.

 

“S’alright sweetheart, you can be proud of your achievements,” Steve replied. “I want you to go lie down on your back on the bed. You’re going to fully restrained to the bed. You won’t be able to move at all once I’m done.”

 

Chris stood up and got onto the bed.

 

Once he was laying down, Steve climbed onto the bed and knelt between his sub’s open legs.

 

“Do you consent to be my submissive until either I end the scene or one of us uses our safeword?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve, I do,” Christian replied, relaxing into the bed as he relinquished control.

 

“Tell me your safe words,” Steve ordered.

 

“Green, yellow and red,” Christian replied, his eyes slipped shut as he felt himself starting to float.

 

“Good boy. You are mine now, to do with however I see fit, I choose the punishments and the rewards, and you will accept this without question as you are not the one in control here. However, you have your safewords, only use them in an emergency, do you understand? If I think you are taking advantage of your safeword to get out of a punishment, I shall restart whatever I was doing, after gagging you and doubling your punishment, do you fully understand what I have said; do you have any questions before we start?” Steve recited.

 

Christian shook his head, “I don’t think so, Steve.”

 

“Good boy, I’m going to get the marble jar so we can see which colour you pick,” Steve said as he got off the bed.

 

Christian was beyond happy that he’d picked a white, but the odds had been very much in his favour.

 

“I’m going to tie you to the bed now,” Steve announced after he’d replaced the jar in its rightful place.

 

Steve worked in silence, firstly buckling the wrist, thigh and ankle cuffs onto Christian then using the rope and the bed frame he successfully immobilised his sub. Just to add to the feeling of helplessness he added the thigh and ankle spreader bars to ensure Chris couldn’t move.

 

Chris was breathing hard, feeling a momentary panic at being so restricted.

 

“You can struggle if you like, baby boy, it’ll do you no good. But if it helps you to settle: struggle away,” Steve said as he ran his fingers down Chris’ leg.

 

Chris put his full body weight into trying to get away but his bondage didn’t budge an inch.

 

“See, I told you, you’re going nowhere. How’s it feel knowing I can do anything I want to you right now and there’s not a fucking thing you can do about it?” Steve smirked. He maintained eye contact to non-verbally check-in with his sub.

 

“Fuck!” Chris panted, already sounding like he was on the edge of cumming.

 

“Tell me,” Steve ordered.

 

“It’s fucking terrifying!” Chris panted, his cock jerking around at its owner’s predicament. “So fucking scary but kinda exhilarating too!”

 

Steve smiled at Chris’ response. “You can have one white marble for being so honest,” Steve said. “I expect you to remember how many I dole out otherwise you won’t get any of them!”

 

Steve laughed at Chris’ facial expression.

 

“You picked out a white marble so you get to cum. However, we’re going to play a game and what happens after you cum will depend on how well you do,” Steve began to explain. “Tonight we’re going to explore post-orgasm torture, do you know what that is?” Steve asked.

 

Chris went bright red and nodded his head.

 

“Is that how we answer my questions, Christian?!” Steve growled.

 

Chris jumped at the anger in his Dom’s voice, “No, Steve it’s not, I’m sorry,” Chris apologised.

 

“That’s one red marble for forgetting to be respectful,” Steve informed his sub then asked, “how many marbles is that now?”

 

Chris’ eyes widened, fuck! I’m not sure! He thought. “1 white, 1 red?” Chris replied.

 

“Are you asking me or telling me?” Steve replied coldly.

 

“Telling, definitely telling you, Steve,” he replied, worried to add to his punishment.

 

“Alright, thank you,” Steve answered but deliberately didn’t confirm that Chris was right.

 

“Back to the question in hand,” Steve said, “do you know what post-orgasm torture is?”

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied, he knew the next thing Steve was going to demand was for him to tell his Dom what it is, but he still hoped that Steve would be kinder than that.

 

“Oh good,” Steve said then left a long pause, just long enough that Chris let out the breath he was holding and started to relax again.

 

“Tell me, what it is,” Steve ordered smugly.

 

Christian clenched his fists in annoyance at having to say it out loud. “It’s…erm…where...erm…the Dom… continues to…erm …touch…the sub after…they’ve cum,” Chris managed to get out.

 

“Touches them how?” Steve asked, “like this?” He asked as he ran his hand up and down Chris’ arm.

 

“Nooooo,” Chris moaned, knowing Steve would demand an exact description, “the…the…” he stuttered then whispered “cock.”

 

“The what, baby boy?” Steve asked, acting like he hadn’t heard.

 

“The cock,” Christian said slightly louder.

 

“Oh, I see. Why would a Dom touch a sub’s cock after the sub had cum?” Steve asked innocently.

 

“You know why?!” Chris snapped. “It’s fucking sensitive!” Chris realised the second after he’d spoken that he shouldn’t have.

 

Steve’s face lit up like it was Christmas Day. “That’s a red marble for swearing at me and strike one for shouting at me,” Steve stated.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris replied.

 

“So the game we’re going to play,” Steve started. “I’m going to blindfold you and I’m going to use various household items on your body, you have to guess what it is. There’ll be no pain play so you don’t need to worry about that. For every item you guess correctly I’ll take 1 minute off your allotted time. But for every one you get wrong, I’m going to add 5 minutes!”

 

Steve smiled evilly, “At the end of the game, your accrued minutes will be how long the post-orgasm torture will last. I think we’ll start with 10 minutes.” Steve concluded.

 

Christian groaned and closed his eyes.

 

“Are you ready to play?” Steve asked, he was excited to see how this was going to go.

 

“Yeah, Steve, I’m ready,” Chris said with no enthusiasm in his voice.

 

“That’s an extra red marble right there, baby boy! You should be excited that I have chosen to play with you!” Steve announced causing Christian to groan loudly.

 

Steve got the blindfold and placed it over Christian’s eyes, then checked his colour before starting with the first item: a paintbrush. He’d hidden them under the bed, earlier in the day so Christian wouldn’t see them.

 

Steve used the paintbrush to paint imaginary patterns over Christian's chest. After a few minutes, he stopped and took the item away.

 

“What do you think it is, baby boy?” Steve asked.

 

Christian didn’t have a first-class clue what it is, he’d become lost in the sensation rather than focusing on what the item was.

 

“Erm…a feather?” He guessed.

 

“Good try, sweetheart. But unfortunately, it was a paintbrush. So that’s an extra 5 minutes,” Steve confirmed.

 

Chris grunted in frustration. He’d never experienced post-orgasm torture before but he knew how sensitive his cock was after he had cum so the idea of Steve playing with him for 15 minutes post-orgasm was too much.

 

“Ready for the next one?” Steve asked, he pulled out a washing-up sponge and used the fuzzy green part over Christian’s nipples then moved it down to his balls.

 

Christian was determined to focus on guessing the item rather than the sensations from it but when he felt it rub over his erroneous zones any thoughts of working out the item went out of the window. He even whined at the loss of the object when Steve stopped.

 

“Were you enjoying that, sweetheart? Steve chuckled.

 

Chris nodded his head then quickly added, “yes, Steve.”

 

“So what did you think that was?” Steve asked.

 

“I dunno, maybe that wheel thing you like so much?” Chris guessed.

 

“A Wartenberg Wheel?” Steve questioned.

 

“Ooo yeah that’s the one!” Chris agreed.

 

“Sorry baby boy, it was a washing-up sponge, that’s an extra 5 minutes. So that’s twenty minutes already. Here’s the next one,” Steve said. He’d got a new mop head and stroked it up and down his sub’s thighs.

 

Christian shuddered and the sensation of the fronds grazing down his inner thighs.

 

“What’s your guess?” Steve asked.

 

“A flogger?” Chris replied, thinking he might stand a chance with this one.

 

“Good guess, but no, it’s a mop head,” Steve responded.

 

“A what?!” Chris asked. “How the fuck am I meant to get any of these things?!” he snapped angrily.

 

Steve placed a hand on one of Christian’s feet, to let him know he was there but remained silent.

 

After a few minutes, Christian exhaled softly and whispered, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”

 

Steve tapped the foot a couple of times before moving his hand away.

 

“I appreciate your apology. But you know you should be respectful. I wanted the game to be a challenge, so I’m sorry if you feel hard done by. But the fact remains that you shouted and swore at me yet again. So you can choose either: it’s strike 2 or 2 red marbles for repeated acts of disrespect,” Steve said.

 

“Can I have the red marbles, please?” Chris asked quietly.

 

“Ok, I’m going to add a new rule. Before I share an item with you, you get to decide if you’d like to stop the game and stick with your accrued time or you can guess the item as we have been doing and if you add or lose time. What do you think?” Steve offered.

 

Chris thought for a moment and decided that, yes that would properly be a sensible option to have but that he wanted to try at least one more item.

 

Steve produced Chris’ hairbrush and using the polished wooden back rubbed it over Christian’s stomach, Steve loved the way the muscles quivered at the cool wood.

 

“What’s your guess going to be this time?” Steve asked.

 

“The wooden paddle?” Chris answered.

 

“So close, sweetheart. You’re right it’s wood but it’s the back of your hairbrush,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris groaned, 30 minutes of post-orgasm torture already.

 

There’s no way I’m gonna be able to knock much, if any, time off that, Chris thought.

 

“Steve?” Chris asked hesitantly.

 

“Yes, baby boy?” Steve replied, concerned that Chris had an issue.

 

“Can I stick with my 30 minutes and stop the game, please?” Chris asked nervously.

 

“Of course, my darling, if that’s what you want. In fact, I’ll give you a white marble for recognising your own limits and not stubbornly carrying on, I’m really proud of you,” Steve said.

 

“So that’s 30 minutes of post-orgasm torture, I know that that sounds a lot but we’ll go slowly and if it gets too much you can always safeword. I’ll even allow you to cum as many times as you can after your first orgasm,” Steve explained.

 

He took off the blindfold and allowed Christian's eyes to adjust to the light. Steve showed all the items he’d used to prove to Chris that he hadn’t cheated.

 

Steve grabbed the lube and sat between Chris’ spread legs.

 

“How are you feeling?” Steve asked.

 

“I'm ok, just nervous about what’s going to happen after I’ve cum,” Christian admitted shyly.

 

Steve ran his hands up and down Christian thighs, “you’ll be fine, I’ve got you. We’ll take it slowly. You don’t need to worry about anything. You need to let go and just lie there and take it. Let me worry about everything else,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris nodded his head, he felt too open and vulnerable. He was desperate to be able to hold Steve, to get the reassurance he needed.

 

“Steve?” Chris whispered.

 

“Yes, baby boy?” Steve smiled.

 

Chris blushed and looked away.

 

“Can…can…I…” Chris stuttered then stopped, allowing the mask to slip back down. “Nothing… was stupid…sorry!”

 

He muttered, still unable to make eye contact.

 

“No, tell me what you were going to say, it was obviously important enough for you to want to ask me,” Steve replied.

 

Chris screwed his eyes shut so that he didn’t have to look at Steve when he said it, he didn’t want to see pity on his boyfriend’s face.

 

“Wouldyaholdmahand!” Chris blurted out, he knew Steve wouldn’t have a clue what he’d just said so he took a steadying breath and repeated slowly, “would ya hold ma hand? Just for a second.”

 

Steve was stunned by the vulnerability in his lover’s voice. He scrabbled off the bed to move nearer to Christian’s face. He grabbed hold of Christian’s hand and held it so firmly that Chris’ eyes opened in shock. But the pity he was expecting to see wasn’t there. He saw love and concern.

 

“I’ve got you!” Steve whispered as he bent down to kiss the other man.

 

Chris felt a splash on his cheek and when he looked up again he noticed that Steve was crying. The protector in him made him want to hold his lover and stop those tears, he felt guilty at causing them, though he wasn’t sure what he’d done to cause them.

 

But he’d learnt a long time ago that if Steve was crying then he was probably the sole cause of those tears. Although, Steve didn’t agree with that at all.

 

“Are ya alright, Darlin’?” Chris drawled, knowing that thickening his accent always made Steve smile.

 

And sure enough, Steve broke out into a broad smile. “Yeah, sorry. I felt overwhelmed for a moment then,” Steve said sounding more like himself than his Dom persona.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chris muttered.

 

“Don’t be. You didn’t do anything wrong. In fact, I’m going to give you a white marble for being so open with me and not shutting down when you needed something,” Steve explained.

 

“Are you ready to start?” Steve asked once he’d moved back to his place in-between Chris’ legs.

 

“Yes, Steve I am,” Christian replied, feeling more confident he could handle what Steve was about it dish out.

 

Steve started slowly, teasing Christian to full hardness before increasing the sped and pressure of his hand.

 

It didn’t take long for Christian to cum, it felt so good to get the release Christian has been dreaming of for days.

 

However, just as he was starting to recover from his high, he remembered what Steve had told him he was going to do next. Steve made a snug ring with his thumb and forefinger right under the spongy head. He squeezed slightly to help plump up the cock head, causing Chris to buck up at the sensation. Then, using Christian’s cum as lube, Steve used his thumb to make slow, small circles on the glans.

 

The reaction was instantaneous, Christian shrieked and desperately tried to get away but of course, his bondage didn’t allow it.

 

Steve was barely using any pressure but it was having an intense reaction.

 

The pain was so intense that Christian was convinced that Steve would do permanent damage. He couldn’t escape what was happening, he had no control over his limbs or his mouth. He screamed and screamed until he was red in the face but Steve carefully and slowly continued the circling.

 

However, after five or so minutes Steve stopped, Chris was close to hyperventilating and Steve didn’t want him to pass out.

 

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Christian sobbed as Steve let go.

 

Steve let his sub get his breathing back under control as he went to get something from the toy box.

 

Christian tried to raise his head to see what Steve was getting but he couldn’t see it. When Steve got back on the bed, Christian spotted the bit gag in his Dom’s hand.

 

“No, please, not that, please, I’ll be good!” Chris babbled.

 

“It’s not a punishment, baby boy, it’s so the neighbours don’t call the police, you’re making an awful lot of noise. Personally, I don’t mind it. But I’m not sure our neighbours feel the same,” Steve explained calmly.

 

“H…how l…long…left?” Chris asked quietly, hoping they were nearly done.

 

Steve held up his phone to show Chris that there were just over 20 minutes left.

 

Christian broke down again, sobbing and begging Steve not to continue. But Steve never heard a safeword, he waited for a couple of minutes to see if his boyfriend would safeword but he didn’t.

 

Steve nabbed the lube and covered the whole spongy head then recreated the tight ring and ring and started to once again rub circles on the head.

 

Christian’s reaction wasn’t as strong the second time, Steve continued with the slow circles for 2 minutes to get Chris calm enough to up the ante. Then Steve started to rub larger and faster circles on Chris’ glans. Christian was fighting with his restraints, struggling to dislodge Steve and his hand but he couldn’t move.

 

Steve stopped again. Checked that Christian wasn’t going to safeword then fitted the gag. He gently kissed each cheek, which were wet from tears. Steve resumed his position for the third time, but this time he didn’t stick to any rhythm or speed, constantly altering his technique to keep Chris on his toes.

 

Chris could feel a second orgasm building despite the pain he was feeling. Christian screamed into the gag as he experienced the most painful and most intense orgasm of his life. The tight ring Steve had made meant the cum could only trickle out a little bit at a time, forcing the orgasm to last much longer. Chris bucked as much as he could, for once pleased that he had the gag to censor him.

 

Christian figured after the second orgasm Steve would stop. Surely that’s enough, Christian thought. But no, Steve used the cum as lube and carried on as if nothing had happened.

 

Chris stared pleadingly at his Dom, begging for leniency but Steve clearly wasn’t in a very lenient mood. Chris tried to give his best puppy-dog-eye look, the one that had helped him get out of many a pickle in other relationships, but he’d miscalculated.

 

Steve laughed at the attempt, “you really think the ol’ big, sad eyes is going to work on me?” Steve commented. “I know you too fucking well to fall for that shit! But to show you that I appreciate the effort, I’ll add an extra 5 minutes on.” Steve smirked.

 

Christian howled a barrage of swear words from behind the gag, Steve could feel the ferocity of the outburst despite not being able to understand a word.

 

But he didn’t let that stop him, he carried on mixing up his technique until the timer went off.

 

Christian was exhausted by the time the buzzer went. He’d stopped struggling and lay limp on the bed.

 

Steve quickly removed his sub’s bondage and gag. “How ya doing sweetheart?” Steve whispered.

 

“Hmmm,” came the reply.

 

Steve helped to sit his boyfriend up, offering him water and chocolate, which Chris accepted without question. Steve whispered how proud he was, how well Christian had done, how beautiful he was.

 

Eventually, Steve recognised the telltale signs that Chris was coming out of subspace.

 

“How are you feeling sweetheart?” he asked again.

 

Christian scoffed, “you’re a fucking sadist.”

 

But said nothing else.

 

Steve chuckled and kissed Christian's cheek and he held him.

 

“Yes, but you love it,” Steve whispered back.

 

“Hmmm,” Chris replied sleepily.

 

Steve smiled as he turned out the light.

Chapter 11: Day Ten

Summary:

Steve and Chris play ‘Choose Your Fate’.

Chapter Text

Christian arrived home much later than he’d wanted to, but he’d remembered to tell Steve so he hoped that that would be ok. He was greeted at the front door by Steve.

 

“Hi?” Chris said nervously.

 

“Evening, sweetheart. Have a good day at work?” Steve questioned, ignoring Chris’ nervousness.

 

“Was fine,” Chris said dismissively.

 

“Have you already eaten?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, I got something from catering. You weren’t waiting for me, were you?” Chris asked, feeling the panic building at the thought that Steve might be angry at him for not waiting to eat together.

 

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. I've eaten. You seem pretty wound up. Are you sure you’re ok?” Steve replied concerned something was amiss.

 

Christian let out the breath he didn’t know he was holding and nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine. Just overthinking shit again.”

 

Steve gave an easy smile in return and asked if Chris wanted to join him in the bedroom, which Chris enthusiastically said that he did.

 

Once they were upstairs. Steve ordered Chris to strip and get into position.

 

“Beautiful,” Steve whispered reverently causing Christian to blush.

 

“Last night, I asked you to keep track of how many marbles you got, do you remember that?” Steve asked.

 

Before Christian could say anything Steve spoke again, “you’re not in trouble. You don’t need to worry. I’m just asking the question: do you remember the conversation?”

 

Christian nodded, “yes, Steve. I do now you mention it.”

 

“Good. I know a lot has happened since then so I’m going to be lenient and give you a chance to guess how many of each colour you got and then we’ll see how far off you are. And yes, I do remember, but you won’t be in trouble if you don’t,” Steve explained.

 

Chris’ heart was still hammering, it’s a trap his inner voice warned.

 

“So how many white and red marbles do you think you got last night? I’ll give you 3 white marbles if you’re spot on and 2 white marbles if you’re 1 off either way,” Steve said.

 

“Erm…I really don’t know Steve. I’m pretty sure I got more red than white,” Chris replied trying to recall any memories from last night to help him.

 

“That’s right. I’ll give you a white marble for that, baby boy. Have a guess, it’s not a trap,” Steve pushed.

 

“Erm…ok, well 8 red and 6 white?” Christian replied.

 

“Really good try baby boy. I’ll give you another white marble for a good guess. It was 5 red and 3 white. Go put them all now,” Steve instructed.

 

“There should be 6 red and 10 white,” Steve said as he watched his sub walk over to the marble jar and filled it with the correct number of marbles.

 

“Good boy, now we have your evening exercise to take care of. Get up onto the bed and get the lube. I want you to start exercising whilst I collect a few items from the toy box for afterwards then I’ll take over once I’m ready, sound fair?” Steve asked, wanting Chris to be on board with the change to the rules.

 

“Yeah, Steve that’s fine,” Chris replied, he didn’t mind exercising if Steve was in the room, it was only if he was left alone that he didn’t like it.

 

Steve returned to the bed just over 10 minutes later with a collection of random stuff from the toy box. Steve spotted Chris staring at the items lying on the bed, “you curious, baby boy?”

 

Steve smirked at Chris’ puzzled expression. “Yeah, Steve,” Chris agreed.

 

Steve batted Chris’ hand away and took over the edging.

 

“Well after we’re done here we're going to play a game I like to ‘Choose Your Fate’,” Steve announced cryptically.

 

“Ok,” Chris replied, none the wiser.

 

Steve chuckled, “don’t worry I’ll tell you all about it. I’m going to ask you a couple of multiple-choice questions, but I’m not going to tell you what the options are. You’re going to choose one of the options and that will dictate tonight’s play,” Steve explained.

 

Chris stared at his Dom, speechless. “Got nothing to say, sweetheart?” Steve laughed.

 

Chris shook his head not wanting to get into trouble.

 

“That’s ok, I’ll let you stay silent for now,” Steve informed the other man.

 

Soon the timer went off and Steve told Chris that it was now time for him to ‘Choose Your Fate’.

 

“I’m going to ask you a question and tell you there are 4 possible answers A, B, C or D. You’re going to choose which option you want to go with. There aren’t any soft limit options, so you don’t need to be anxious about it. After you’ve chosen your option I’m going to ask you one further question and then we’ll play, I’ve written the questions and the options down so you’ll know I’ve not cheated in any way. Does that all make sense?” Steve explained.

 

“Yeah I think so, you’re gonna ask me 2 questions, I’m gonna make some random choice and then that’ll be what we do?” Chris replied, hoping he’d understood correctly.

 

“Yep, that’s right. Ready?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, Steve, I’m ready,” Chris answered, intrigued by what was going to happen.

 

“Alright, so the first question is: what should you get? Your options are A, B, C or D.” Steve said.

 

“Erm…C?” Chris replied, hoping it was a  good choice.

 

“Alright, baby boy. Now I want you to choose any number you like between 1 and 50,” Steve said.

 

“20?” Chris replied. He didn’t want to go too high in case that would be bad for him but didn’t want to go too low in case Steve told him he needed to choose again.

 

“Brilliant, baby boy. We’re all set. I want you to go stand in the corner, feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your head, off you go!” Steve ordered.

 

Chris darted off the bed to get into the position Steve wanted.

 

Steve waited a few minutes before getting off the bed and walking over to his sub. Steve felt his cock twitch at the sight of Christian stood in the corner.

 

 Fuck he is beautiful, Steve thought. Steve quietly bent down and teasingly ran his hand from ankle to thigh and then back down the other side, causing Chris to flinch.

 

“You’re alright,” Steve said before Christian could apologise.

 

Steve continued his teasing for a little longer, lightly dragging his blunt fingernails down his partner’s back before playfully slapping his ass. Christian was rocking on his heels at the sensations, he had no idea what was going to come next.

 

But suddenly Steve removed his hands and took a step back.

 

Christian whined at the loss.

 

Steve chuckled, then said, “you’re going to count to twenty slowly, if you stop, miss a number or forget to say the next number then we’ll start over, ok?”

 

Is that all? Christian thought, “yeah I can do that,” he said confidently.

 

“Alright then, whenever you’re ready,” Steve replied.

 

“One,” Christian said, as soon as Chris had said the number Steve spanked him hard with a cupped hand.

 

Christian rocked from the shock, “fuck!” He cried out.

 

“Start again,” Steve instructed.

 

Christian huffed but restarted counting, each time he said the number Steve spanked him.

 

When Christian finally got to “twenty,” his ass felt hot and he had precum dribbling from his cock.

 

“Such a good boy,” Steve praised.

 

“You did so well! Shall we choose your marble now?” Steve asked.

 

Christian was still staring at the paintwork replied, “yes, please, Steve.”

 

“Beautiful manners, baby boy. I’ll pick it out tonight, I want you to stay in position,” Steve instructed as he got the marble jar and rattled it to let Christian know where he was.

 

“What colour do you think it is, baby?” Steve asked smirkingly.

 

“I’m hoping it’s white, Steve,” Christian replied honestly.

 

“Good news then, it is!” Steve smiled. “As you’ve been so good, I’ll let you have a treat. You can choose one toy to help you cum. Have a think and then let me know when you’re ready.”

 

Chris felt nervous stood in the corner unable to see what was going on, he strained his ears to see if he could hear Steve moving around the room, then he heard soft footfall and he started to relax again.

 

“Steve?” Christian whispered.

 

Steve was instantly back behind his lover, Christian felt his Dom’s body heat “yes, sweetheart?”

 

“Can I have that vibrator that goes on the end of my cock?” Chris asked, surprised that for once he didn’t feel embarrassed about asking for something.

 

“Oh, yeah, lemme go find it. You stay there,” Steve said as he went to root through the toy box.

 

Steve returned and held the toy up in front of Christian and asked, “this one?”

 

“Yes, please, Steve!” Christian nodded.

 

“An excellent choice,” Steve agreed.

 

Steve lubed up Christian’s cock and then slid the vibrator over the cockhead so that the vibe was resting against the glans. Christian groaned as the weight of the toy pulled his penis downwards.

 

“Are you ready?” Steve asked.

 

“Can I ask for one more thing?” Christian asked boldly.

 

“You can always ask, doesn’t mean I’ll give you it,” Steve replied, but he was in an indulgent mood so already knew he would say yes.

 

“Can you touch me like you were before?” Christian asked the nervousness was back.

 

“Oh baby boy, of course, I can. I’d love to touch and tease you,” Steve enthusiastically agreed.

 

Steve turned on the vibrator on low and Christian instantly started moaning. Steve waited for Christian to get acclimated then started to explore the expanse of golden skin he had been staring at all night.

 

He skimmed his fingers down Chris’ back watching the muscles twitch and flex as he moved, “tickles,” Chris complained mildly.

 

“Oh no baby boy, this tickles,” Steve laughed as he knelt down and ran a finger along his sub’s instep.

MChristian nearly kicked him in the face as he jerked away from the sensation.

 

“Fuck! Steve!” Christian pouted but his Dom just laughed and continued teasing him.

 

After five minutes Christian felt his orgasm was starting to build, “I’m close,” he announced more out of habit than anything else.

 

“You can cum, sweetheart,” Steve answered as he turned the vibrator onto full.

 

“Fuck!” Christian cried out as he came untouched, his cum painting the corner white with his release.

 

Steve held onto his lover and helped to lower him to the floor when his legs couldn’t support him anymore.

 

“Hurts,” Chris grumbled but made no effort to remove the vibrator.

 

Steve stopped the toy and slid it off, “you did so well, sweetheart. Let’s get you into bed and I’ll clean up”.

 

Christian was dozing lightly when Steve joined him in bed.

 

“How are you feeling?” Steve whispered as he kissed his boyfriend.

 

“Good. That was fun,” Christian smiled sleepily.

 

“What else was on ya list?” He asked, curious to know if there was actually a list or whether that was just part of the game, either way, Christian had enjoyed the mystery of it.

 

Steve shuffled and opened his bedside table and handed Christian his glasses and the note. Chris huffed at being handed his specs but knew he wouldn’t be able to read it otherwise.

Should you get:

  1. A blow job
  2. Anal sex
  3. Spanking
  4. Nipple play

 

Pick a number between 1-50

 

“So if I’d picked any of the other options. What would the number have meant?” Chris asked.

 

“Well it would’ve been how minutes you get your option for,” Steve explained.

 

“Hang on? I coulda had a 50-minute blowjob?” Chris whined, “fuck! I wish I’d picked that one!”

 

“I’m pretty glad you didn’t, don’t think my jaw could cope with that!” Steve laughed.

 

“Can we do that again?” Chris asked.

 

“What the game or the teasing?” Steve questioned.

 

“Well I meant the game, but fuck the teasing was amazing too!” Chris smiled.

 

He snuggled into Steve’s chest and listened to his boyfriend’s heartbeat.

 

“I love you, Stevie!” He whispered as he started to fall asleep.

 

“I love you too Chris!” Steve replied as he closed his eyes and listened to the soft sounds of his lover’s breathing.

Chapter 12: Day Eleven

Summary:

Christian is blindfolded and tied to an armchair by a mysterious intruder.

TRIGGER WARNING: see end notes!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Steve was waiting for Christian to arrive home. He’d messaged him earlier in the day with his plan for the evening:

Read this message when you’re alone! When you get home, I’m going to blindfold you and take you upstairs. Then I’m going to strip you of your clothes and tie you to a chair. You will do exactly as I say if you want to cum. Message me back to confirm your consent. Your safewords will be green, yellow and red, you will not need your hand signals. Delete this message. I will punish you if I find you haven’t followed my instructions. Steve.

 

Thankfully, Christian was in his trailer when the message came through.

 

Fuck he thought, he even got as far and unbuttoned his jeans and palming his cock before remembering he wasn’t meant to do that!

 

Shit! Christian thought as he quickly rearranged himself. He could feel his cheeks getting hot from the shame of breaking the rules.

 

He quickly shot back a message confirming he was more than ok with the game Steve wanted to play, but then he was called back to set and forgot all about the rest of the message.

 

Steve’s POV:

Steve had everything prepared, he planned to keep Christian unbalanced from the moment he walked through the door, he didn’t want him to have a chance to think too much. He’d checked, double-checked and then triple-checked, making sure everything he needed, or might need, was there.

 

Steve checked the clock again. Christian was late, Steve sighed. He knew this was a possibility and decided to use it to his advantage. He ran around the house turning all the lights off, apart from their bedroom, which he covered in soft candles and lamps.

 

He checked the scene one final time then went back downstairs to wait. He soon saw lights coming down the drive and the crunch of wheels on the gravel.

Finally, Steve thought, he wasn’t angry that Christian was late but he had to admit he was more than a little excited to play tonight.

 

Chris’ POV:

Chris got out of the car and thanked the driver before walking towards the house.

 

That’s funny, he thought, Steve said he’d be home. Hope he’s not mad with me for being late.

 

Christian slowed down his pace, he reached for his phone to send Steve a quick message: hey, babe. I’m home. Are you alright?

 

Steve didn’t reply.

 

Chris put his key in the lock and carefully opened the door. The whole house was quiet and in darkness.

 

“Steve?” Chris called out nervously.

 

There still wasn’t an answer.

 

He kicked the door closed and as he turned around to lock it a pair of hands slipped down over his eyes.

 

He panicked but then he heard a husky voice in his ear, “been waiting a long time for this baby boy, I’ve finally got you all to myself.”

 

“Fuck!” Chris exclaimed.

 

“You gonna be a good boy and do whatever I tell you to?” the man asked.

 

“Y…yes,” Christian stuttered.

 

“Call me, Sir,” the man whispered, his hot breath tickling Christian’s neck causing him to shudder.

 

“Y…y…yes, Sssir,” Christian replied. He was rock hard already just from the anticipation. He’d been thinking about what Steve was going to do all day.

 

“Good boy,” the other man praised. “You’re not going to move a muscle. I’m going to blindfold you now. If you move I will punish you, do you understand?” the man stated firmly.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris agreed, feeling the thrill of fear rush through him.

 

“Good boy,” the man praised as he took his hands from his sub’s eyes. And slipped the padded blindfold over them.

 

“How’s that feel?” the man asked, but Christian heard it as his Dom checking in, “good, Sir,” he whispered.

 

“Good boy. I’m going to take you up to your bedroom. If you try to fight me or escape, I will punish you. I’ve got plans for you this evening but if you want to waste your energy fighting back then you can,” the man explained.

 

“No, I’ll do what ya want. I won’t fight you,” Christian promised.

 

The man expertly guided Christian up the stairs and into their bedroom. He stood him in the middle of the room before going back to the door and shutting it with a soft snick.

 

Christian flinched at the noise as his senses heightened from his loss of sight.

 

Christian jumped as he felt the other man’s lips on the shell of his ear, “I've been waiting for such a long time to get you alone. That boyfriend of yours never seems to leave the house. But tonight, I found the perfect opportunity. You’d better hope he doesn’t come home before we’ve finished. I would hate to have to hurt him too,” the man whispered threateningly before stepping away from Christian again.

 

Christian felt a shiver of fear go through him at the thought that this wasn’t Steve. But it is, Steve right?! He thought, no he called me baby boy, it’s Steve, it had to be.

 

Chris was pulled from his thoughts by a soft tut.

 

“Am I not holding your attention?” the man asked.

 

“I’m sorry, Sir, it won’t happen again,” Chris promised.

 

“I know it won’t, you wouldn’t like what will happen if it does,” the man replied. Christian nodded his head.

 

Next, Chris felt warm calloused fingers moving under his shirt, untucking the vest underneath. The fingers teased along the line where his jeans sat against his skin. Christian’s fists clenched at his sides, determined not to earn any punishments.

 

Suddenly there was a ripping noise and he heard the sound of his buttons ricocheting off the walls and furniture of the bedroom.

 

“Fuck!” Chris groaned.

 

No one had ever done that to him before. He’d done it to some of the women he’d dated, but they always complained about how he’d ruined their favourite outfit. Now he fully understood how they felt, he felt the balance of power shifting further and further away from him. What was left of the shirt and the vest were pulled roughly over his head, for a moment to blindfold was dislodged an he caught a glimpse of the man in his bedroom but the blindfold was quickly put back.

 

“Can’t have you spoiling my fun, can I?!” The man jeered.

 

Christian didn’t have long enough for his brain to confirm it was Steve and that tiny bubble of doubt kept him on edge.

 

Next, the man pulled down Christian’s jeans and boxers in one swift motion. The man pulled at Chris’ boots and socks before removing the tangle of clothing around his ankles. He then felt the other man move back.

 

“Well, fuck me, you are a pretty thing, ain’tcha?” the man smirked.

 

Christian loathed being called pretty. Steve knew that. It reminded him of early casting couches when everyone had cooed about how pretty he was and how best to use that to their advantage. Christian shuddered at the memory before realising he’d disappeared into his thoughts again.

 

There was a loud crack and it took Christian a moment to realise that the man had spanked him hard on his ass.

 

“Told ya not to disappear on me, didn’t I?! That’s your only warning!” the man said coldly.

 

He felt the man’s hands touching him all over. It didn’t feel like Steve’s loving touch, it felt different. He felt like he was nothing more than a piece of meat to be prodded and poked.

 

“Very, nice,” the voice commented, “so much better in real life. So difficult to find photos of you, shirtless or in shorts, online. So I’ve had to fill in the gaps, as it were. But you really are a sight to behold. I’m definitely going to enjoy this!”

 

Christian felt the panic grow, he didn’t want to break character and safeword in case it was Steve, but if it wasn’t, well then he needed to know that to, so he decided to whisper, “Sir?” even to his own ears he sounded weak and pathetic.

 

A hand returned and started stroking his hair, making sure it was out of his face, “yes, baby boy,” the voice whispered softly.

 

It was definitely Steve’s voice! Christian let go off the breath he was holding and started to relax.

 

Chris felt another slap to his ass. “Getting impatient are we?! Well, let me do something about that, bend over!” The man ordered sharply.

 

Christian immediately obeyed.

 

“Reach back and hold your cheeks open, I’ve got a little present for you!” The man announced.

 

Christian blushed scarlet at the compromising position but complied. He felt cold lube at his entrance and a warm finger worked it’s way inside him, followed by another. It didn’t take long for the fingers to be removed then Christian felt something blunt pressing at his hole.

 

For a moment he thought it was a cock and panicked, he wasn’t stretched enough for that. But as it worked its way inside him he realised the shape was all wrong, it was bumpy and not as thick as any cock he’d had. He felt his hole clench around the bottom of the object.

 

The man tapped his cheeks, “you can let go now. Stand up, I’m going to take you to a chair so I can secure you.”

 

For a moment Christian thought he should fight but he didn’t think that would end well for him. He allowed himself to be manhandled into the armchair that was always in the corner of the room. He felt plastic under his thighs and ass as he was pushed down into the seat, which made him anxious.

 

The man quickly handcuffed him to the arms of the chair, incapacitating him. He then cuffed his ankles to the front legs of the chair. He felt rope go around his middle and then around his knees pulling his legs further apart. The man tugged at the restraints to check they were going to hold then stepped back away from Christian.

 

“You can struggle if you like now, you ain’t going nowhere!” The man cackled.

 

Christian felt that fear spread through him again and he put his whole body weight into trying to escape. He grunted and strained against the chair and bondage but he couldn’t escape.

 

“Fuck me, baby boy. It’s so hot watching you struggle like that. I’m hard just watching you. I can’t wait to make you squirm,” the man commented.

 

Christian could hear how turned on the voice was getting and it made him shudder at what was going to happen to him next.

 

Christian jumped in surprise as the object in his ass started buzzing fiercely.

 

“Fuck, yeah just like that!” The man cried out.

 

Christian’s prostate was been attacked by the full power of a massager, it was so intense that he tried to get away.

 

 

Then as quickly as it had started it stopped again. Chris was breathing harshly, his cock twitched at how close he’d been to cumming.

 

“Did you like that baby boy? I know I did!” The man mocked. “Anyway, I think we’re all ready to play a little game. Do you want to play a game with me, Christian?” The man asked.

 

“Yes, please, Sir,” Christian replied respectfully.

 

“Excellent, but before we do, where’s your phone?” The man asked.

 

The question threw Christian, ma phone? He felt a hand on his jaw.

 

“I asked you a question, I expect an answer,” the man informed Christian.

 

“Sorry, Sir, it’s in ma jeans,” he replied.

 

“Good boy. Let me see. Ah yes, here it is. Let’s see what we’ve got on here, eh?” The man commented.

 

Christian froze, he hadn’t deleted the text and he still had the video Steve had sent him jerking off, not to mention all the videos he’d made for Steve.

 

A whistle brought him from his panic, “wow, you two really are a pair of kinky fuckers, aren’t you?! Just to think the fandom were right about you two fucking!” The man laughed. “I always thought a big alpha male like yourself would’ve loved to bend Steve over every available surface, but it seems like it’s actually the other way around and you’re his bitch!” The man pointed out gleefully.

 

Christian’s knuckles cracked with the force he was clenching them.

 

“What’s the matter, sweetheart? Have I hit a nerve?” The man ridiculed. “You telling me this ain’t turning you on right now? ‘Cause I can see that it is! Is this what your precious Stevie does to you, eh? Tie you up and play with you? Ooo I bet you have loads of toys don’t you?! Where do you keep them, eh?” The man taunted him.

 

Christian snarled, he didn’t care if it was Steve or some total stranger. He was pissed!

 

“Now, now, there’s no need to be like that!” The man said. “Just tell me what I want to know and then I won’t have to make you tell me.”

 

Christian sighed, “in the closet.”

 

“Good boy, I knew you could be obedient.” He heard the man rummaging around before hearing another whistle.

 

“Wow! You really are a kinky fucker, aren’t you? You could open your own sex shop with this shit. Man! I wanna play with some of it now!” The man announced.

 

Christian heard more rummaging then he heard the man return to him.

 

“Hmmm, what to play with first…” the man thought aloud. “I know,” he said as Christian heard a jangling of metal.

 

Next, he felt warm fingers pulling roughly at his nipples, forcing them to stiffen, once they started to harden the other man began to pinch and twist them viciously causing Christian to howl at the sensations. Then, he felt the telltale sensation of cold metal that told him it was the nipple clamps, a split second before they were closed on his abused nubs.

 

Christian tried to pull away but the chair back stopped him.

 

“Pain looks so good on sweetheart, I can see why Steve does this to you!” The man commented.

 

The clamps were tightened more than they normally were, Christian had to grit his teeth to stop himself shouting out in pain.

 

“Ahhhh we have a stoic on our hands, do we? Excellent? I’ve always wondered how big, tough, Eliot Spencer would cope. I guess I’m about to find out!” The man laughed coldly.

 

Christian was mentally plotting Steve’s demise, when he felt the vibrator turn back on.

 

Chris grunted, his nipples were burning and he knew it wouldn't take long before he came.

 

The vibration stopped.

 

“You thought it’d be that easy, huh? I’m going to make you beg me for that orgasm, Christian. I wanna hear all those sweet sounds tumble outta those pretty lips of yours,” the man said as he rubbed a finger over Christian's bottom lip.

 

Christian instinctively bit the finger as he pushed into his mouth.

 

“Fuck!” The man exclaimed. A hand roughly grabbed his jaw, “that was a very foolish thing to do, Christian. And here I thought we were going to be friends.”

 

Then the hand was gone and Christian was alone.

 

Chris listened out trying to work out where the man was, but he heard nothing. He struggled against his restraints again but still found he couldn’t move. Christian howled as he felt something hit his balls hard.

 

“FUCK!” He screamed. The pain was excruciating, but then it happened again. “FUCK! It’s hurts!” He yelled.

 

He heard the man laugh coldly at his pain. “Apologise to me and I’ll stop hurting you,” the man taunted.

 

“I'm sorry,” Christian replied immediately.

 

“Ah, sweetheart! You’re gonna have to do better than that!” the man said and the pain happened for the third time.

 

“I’m sssorry...I’m sorry. I shouldn’t’ve bitten ya finger. I’m so sorry, Sir. Please don’t hurt me again!” Christian pleaded with tears in his eyes.

 

“Are you telling me what to do?” The man questioned.

 

Fuck, Christian thought, “fuck! No! Sir. I’m asking…no…begging ya not to hurt me,” he pleaded then added, “I...I can’t stop you,” he admitted quietly.

 

“That’s right, baby boy. There’s not a goddamn thing you can do about it. But as you begged soooo prettily I’ll stop, for now!” The man replied gleefully.

 

The vibrator in his ass turned back on and a dry hand stroked his hard cock. He felt himself getting closer to the edge when the clamps on his nipples were pulled harshly, dragging him back from the brink.

 

The man laughed at Chris’ frustration. “Awww poor baby! Where you close that time?” The man asked.

 

Chris whimpered but didn’t answer the question.

 

He regretted his silence when he felt a hand encircling his balls and squeezing tightly.

 

“Fuck, yes, yes I was fucking close!” Christian shouted back at the man.

 

But the pain did not stop.

 

“What did I tell you to call me?” the man questioned harshly.

 

“Sir! Sir, you told me to call you Sir!” Christian whimpered.

 

“Good boy, I knew you knew how to behave,” the man teased, but let go of Christian’s balls.

 

Chris was panting from the pain, his nipples and balls were aching and hoped that he’d be able to cum soon.

 

“I think it’s time to delve a little deeper into the toy box of yours, any requests?” the man asked.

 

Christian shook his head.

 

Christian could hear more rummaging in what he assumed was the closet. “Ah-ha, this will do nicely,” the man announced joyfully.

 

Chris heard the man approach and he felt himself tense in anticipation of what the man would do next.

 

“This one is still new-in-box,” the man commented.

 

Fuck! Christian thought, it’s the flesh-light.

 

It had been a gag gift from Steve on Valentine’s Day, he’d never had any intention of using the thing but it looked like he wasn’t going to be given much choice. He heard the squelch of lube and then the toy was being pushed down onto his cock.

 

Fuck it’s tight, he thought.

 

“How’s that feel sweetheart?” the man asked.

 

Christian grunted but didn’t speak

 

. The man tutted his annoyance and gripped Christian's jaw once more.

 

“If you refuse to cooperate I will be forced to take action,” the man threatened, then added, “I would hate to damage that pretty face of yours,” he mocked as he stroked Christian’s face.

 

Christian tried to get away from the man’s touches but he didn’t really have anywhere to go.

 

The man laughed at Chris’ attempts, “I got you right where I want you, sweetheart. I can do whatever I want to you and there’s not a single thing you can do about it!”

 

He felt the man’s hands roam his chest and stomach, he hated how turned on he was at this stranger’s touch.

 

“Oh, you like that don’t you?!” the man commented.

 

Christian shook his head.

 

“Ya cock’s saying otherwise, sweetheart!” the man said as he turned the vibrator back on and started to pump the flesh-light up and down Chris’ cock.

 

Christian felt himself getting closer to the brink when once again everything stopped.

 

Christian struggled in his bonds, trying to escape but this just caused the man to laugh at him.

 

Chris could feel his anger coiling inside him, he knew he had to keep his cool or he’d end up saying something he’d regret.

 

“Aww poor baby boy, did I stop just as you were starting to enjoy yourself…” the man taunted.

 

Christian nodded his head.

 

“…aww too bad!” the man laughed. “I want to hear you tell me how much you’re enjoying yourself before I let you cum.”

 

Chris shook his head violently but the hand on his jaw just reappeared and he felt the pain in his nipples as the clamps were pulled viciously.

 

“Come on, sweetheart. You know you want to tell me how much you love being used and abused. I want to hear you say it! I want to know all the nasty things that boyfriend of yours has done to you! All these things you’ve allowed him to do!” the man demanded.

 

Christian stayed silent and shook his head as much as the hand on his jaw allowed.

 

“No?” the man questioned, “Are you really sure you want to deny me?”

 

Christian tensed, he didn’t know what to do, he didn’t want to vocalise what he’d let Steve do to him, it was private and personal and he didn’t want to share that. He desperately wanted to be the gentleman his parents had raised him to be. Christian nodded slowly, his decision made.

 

“Fine, be stubborn and difficult, it’ll be fun to watch you squirm anyway!” the man commented as he pulled off the flesh-light.

 

Christian strained his ears to hear what the man was doing, but he heard nothing.

 

Unexpectedly, he heard a slight crackling noise then felt a sharp pain near his ribs.

 

“FUCK!” he yelled out in surprise.

 

There was the slight buzzing noise again, then the pain happened again and again and again. Christian couldn’t predict where the pain was going to land next. He screamed when one of his nipples are targeted.

 

“Please,” he begged.

 

The man laughed and zapped the other nipple before stopping. “Please?” the man queried. “Is there a problem? This is only the lowest setting, I wonder what it’ll feel like by the time we work our way up to the highest setting!” the man thought out loud.

 

Christian heard the buzzing noise increase in volume and he felt his heartbeat quickening out of fear. The zap came to his right inner thigh,

 

“Fuck! Please, it hurts!” Christian begged.

 

The man sniggered at Chris’ discomfort and zapped the other thigh before moving it closer to his balls and zapped him again, the man did this until Chris knew the next one would be on his balls.

 

“Stop! Please, Sir. I’ll tell you whatever you want, just please stop!” Chris begged.

 

The buzzing sound stopped immediately.

 

“Good boy,” the man commented as he stroked Chris’ hair. “But if you deny me again I will turn it up to full and we’ll see just how brave Christian fucking Kane really is!” the man remarked snidely.

 

Chris nodded his head, he definitely didn’t want to find out what that thing felt like on it’s highest setting.

 

Chris sighed loudly, his heart hammering, “what do ya want me to say?” he asked defeatedly.

 

“I wanna hear how much you enjoy this, how turned on it makes you to be used and abused. I wanna know the dirtiest, nastiest thing you’ve let Steve do to you,” the man demanded gleefully.

 

Christian thought for a moment trying to work out what to say. He was just about to speak when he heard the terrifying noise the buzzing start up again. “I said I’d tell ya, didn’t I?! Give me a fucking minute!” Chris snapped angrily.

 

He regretted it as soon as he’d opened his mouth. He felt something, that wasn’t fingers, run tormentingly up his spread thigh and approach his balls, he steeled himself for the jolt of pain that he knew would come next but then the object moved away.

 

Christian breathed a sigh of relief then screamed as the zap hit his balls.

 

“FUCK!!!!”

 

“I did warn you, baby boy,” the other man chortled. “Is that how you speak to your master? No wonder he has so many different types of paddles,” the man queried.

 

Christian shuddered at the word master, knowing how much Steve hated that word.

 

Silence was obviously not what the man was expecting as he zapped the tip of Christian’s cock.

 

“Argh!” He cried out, “that fucking hurt!!!” Christian complained.

 

“You didn’t answer my question. Is that how you speak to your master, boy?” The man’s tone had turned more severe and Christian was scared to piss this cat off anymore.

 

“Yes,” he admitted.

 

“Yes? Yes, what? Tell me!” The man demanded angrily.

 

“Yes, Sir that’s how I speak to him,” Christian replied testily.

 

“And your master lets you get away with that, does he? He doesn't sound like very good Domto me!” the man sneered.

 

“No, sir, he doesn't, he would punish me, Sir,” Chris confessed, his face felt hot from the shame of admitting what Steve would do to him.

 

“How would he punish you?” the man asked.

 

“Depends what I’d done, Sir,” Chris replied, hoping that the man didn’t think he was being deliberately evasive.

 

“Oooo interesting. What’s the worst thing he’s had to punish you for?” the man asked.

 

“Erm…” Chris started, wanting no needing the man to know he was being compliant. “I…erm… I was really disrespectful and he punished me by making me wear a humbler whilst I warmed his cock,” Chris whispered.

 

“Fuck, me, sweetheart. I take it back, he clearly does know what he’s doing,” the man praised.

 

Christian didn’t like it, he hated the insincerity in the man’s voice, it made him want to defend Steve and argue back but he knew it wouldn’t help his situation.

 

“You gonna tell me what else your master’s done to you?” the man asked.

 

Christian nodded, “yes, Sir. Whatever you want,” Chris conceded.

 

“Good boy, tell me what you’ve let your master do to you,” the man encouraged.

 

“Erm…huh…I’ve l…let him…” Christian started.  

 

”I think you can be more respectful than referring to your master as him,” the man remarked.

 

“But I don’t call him master,” Christian replied.

 

“What do you call your Dom then?” the man pushed.

 

“I call him, Steve or Sir if I’m being punished,” Christian replied honestly.

 

“Alright, well tell me what you let Steve do to you,” the man relented.

 

“I’ve let Steve, erm… spank me, I’ve let Steve tie me down, I’ve let Steve control my orgasms…” Christian slowly listed. He felt such shame at voicing it out loud.

 

“You’ve given your master control of your orgasms? Does he tell you when you can cum?” the man asked.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Christian admitted.

 

“You going cum for me?” the man asked.

 

“If that’s what you want me to do, yes, Sir,” Christian whispered, he felt hot all over at having to talk about it.

 

“Good boy, I knew you’d be good for me,” the man praised.

 

The vibrator turned back on and the flesh-light was being pumped furiously on his cock. Christian felt his orgasm building, he tried to imagine Steve touching him and whispering praise in his ear.

 

“I’m close, Sir,” Chris told the man.

 

The flesh-light disappeared and the man’s hand was jerking him off.

 

“You can cum,” the man declared.

 

Christian let go and felt himself sweep along with the sensations and found himself howling as he came.

 

“Good boy,” the man commented.

 

“If I put my fingers in your mouth again, are you going to bite me?” he asked.

 

Christian shook his head, too tired to fight the man now, he felt something warm and wet being painted on his lips then the man roughly pushed 3 fingers into his mouth when he realised they were covered in cum. He tried to pull back and bite the man.

 

“Lick them clean and I’ll let you go,” the man promised.

 

Christian tentatively licked at the fingers.

 

S’not so bad, Christian thought. He continued to lick the fingers until all he could taste was the man’s skin.

 

The man pulled his fingers free, “clean your lips,” the man instructed.

 

Christian complied, only stopping when the man told him to.

 

“Good boy, I’m so pleased I stopped by tonight,” the man stated, then leant in and whispered, “you never know, I might come and see you again!”

 

Christian shuddered at the threat, “yes, sir,” he replied.

 

Christian heard the bedroom door open and close.

 

Christian panicked at being left alone but before he could voice his concerns he heard Steve’s soft voice.

 

“How are you doing Christian?” he asked, his voice full of concern.

 

“I’m ok, I think,” Chris replied. Steve carefully removed the blindfold,

 

Christian blinked as he tried to get his eyes to focus.

 

Steve wasted no time, he quickly removed the restraints and rope holding his lover.

 

As soon as Christian was free, he launched himself at Steve and tackled him to the floor.

 

Steve was shocked and had the wind knocked out of him. Christian hugged Steve so tightly, Steve thought he might pass out.

 

“You ok?” Steve wheezed.

 

Christian just nodded and loosened his grip slightly. He

 

held onto Steve for what felt like a lifetime and when he let go he realised he was crying.

 

“Oh, sweetheart,” Steve whispered as he wiped away his lover’s tears. “Are you’re alright?” he asked concerned for Chris’ mental state.

 

“Yeah, just feeling overwhelmed is all,” Christian answered.

 

“Come on, let’s get you into the bed so I can hold you properly,” Steve said and he stood up, he held out his hand to pull Christian to his feet.

 

Steve shepherded Chris under the covers and then slipped under the sheets so they could snuggle.

 

Christian was quiet for a long time.

 

Steve just stroked his hair and hoped he’d not pushed his sub too far.

 

Eventually, Chris whispered, “thank you, that was something else.”

 

“Is that a good thing?” Steve asked cautiously.

 

Christian nodded against his chest, “yeah, you were perfect. It was perfect.”

 

“I’m glad you thought so,” Steve smiled into Chris’ hair.

 

“You’re definitely a fucking sadist!” Christian teased.

 

“Hmmm, you may have mentioned that a time or two before,” Steve replied.

 

“You deserve a fucking Oscar for that performance, darlin’,” Chris drawled.

 

“I just stuck to the plan,” Steve shrugged.

 

“Well, thank you. It was great,” Chris said whilst trying to stifle a yawn.

 

“I’m happy you enjoyed yourself,” Steve whispered.

 

“Hmmm,” Chris hummed as he felt himself falling asleep.

 

Steve held onto Chris until he was sure that his lover was asleep then he slipped out of bed and put the room back to how to normally looked. He cleaned the toys and put everything away so that when Chris got up he wouldn’t see anything amiss.

 

Once the room was back as it should be, Steve got back into bed and turned off the light and spooned his boyfriend, happy to be able to hold him again.

Notes:

Possible dub/con but not really.

I've never written anything like this before. It wasn't meant to be like this, but it sorta just happened. I was going to have it as a one-shot but felt it should still be in this story.

Chapter 13: Day Twelve

Summary:

Chris double books himself so they spend the night at a cast party. Chris drinks too much and tried to get frisky.

Chapter Text

Steve was in the middle of a recording session at the studio when he felt his phone vibrate.

 

“Fuck, sorry guys, I gotta take this. Gimme 5, alright?!” Steve apologised as he hit the green button.

 

“Chris now isn’t a great time. Is everything alright?” Steve asked, sounding tired and irritated.

 

“Sorry to bother you,” Chris mumbled, he regretted calling but he knew that he had to talk to Steve before he got home tonight.

 

“It’s fine. I’m sorry for snapping. It’s been a long fucking day already and it’s not even lunchtime yet. I can’t wait to relax at home with you and a bottle, or two of wine,” Steve replied, hoping he hadn’t upset Chris with his attitude.

 

“Yeah…about tonight,” Chris muttered down the phone.

 

He heard a loud exasperated sigh and what he thought might be Steve’s head hitting something hard.

 

“What have you done?” Steve asked defeatedly.

 

“I’m sorry, Steve. I double-booked myself again,” Christian apologised.

 

“Yeah…” Steve replied hesitantly. “…If the next words out of your mouth are David and Boreanaz I’m hanging up now!” Steve added, he was only half-joking.

 

“Oh no! It’s nothing like that. Don’t worry. You won’t have to cook for anyone this time,” Chris clarified quickly.

 

“So, what am I being roped into this time?” Steve asked, his tone had shifted so he sounded less annoyed and more amused.

 

“There's a cast party and I said we’d both go. I just forgot to tell you that!” Chris said, optimistic that Steve would be ok with that.

 

“It’s not fancy dress is it?!” Steve whined.

 

“No, just a normal come-as-you-are cast party,” Chris laughed at Steve’s reticence.

 

“Alright, that’s fine. What time will you be home and what time do we need to be there?” Steve asked, trying to work out the logistics.

 

“Erm…do ya wanna come to set for like 6 pm, you could hang out here for a while and then we can go from here?” Chris asked.

 

“What time are you scheduled to finish?” Steve asked in response.

 

“Hmmm… I think it’s around 8ish,” Chris said.

 

“Alright. I might be able to get to you for 7, half 7,” Steve said.

 

“Thanks, Steve. I really appreciate it. I promise you can have your wine night tomorrow night,” Chris said happily, pleased not to have fucked up.

 

“Sure, it’ll be nice to hang out with your friends again,” Steve agreed easily, “anyway if you want me to meet you before 8, I’m gonna have to get back to work, love ya!” Steve announced.

 

“Yeah, alright, I love ya too, Steve!” Chris replied and ended the call.

 

Steve managed to get out of the studio by 7, he drove home to shower, change and grab Chris a change of clothes then got a cab to the set.

 

As he arrived he saw that Chris was setting up for a stunt, which always made Steve apprehensive. He decided to go hang out in Chris’ trailer rather than feel his blood pressure go through the roof watching his boyfriend doing anything remotely dangerous.

 

Half an hour later, a sweaty Chris arrived at his trailer. He was disappointed that Steve hadn’t arrived yet. He’d hoped that he would be able to show Steve the stunt he spent the majority of the day rehearsing.

 

However, he soon spotted Steve asleep on his sofa, Chris smiled at the sight then he felt a pang of guilt at dragging his lover to a cast party when he was clearly exhausted.

 

“Stevie?” Chris whispered.

 

“Hmmm?” Steve murmured in his sleep.

 

“You gotta wake up, darlin’, Ya back ain’t thank ya for sleeping on that sofa,” Chris whispered as he shook Steve gently.

 

“I am awake!” Steve complained as he sat up. “You all done?” Steve smiled as he opened his eyes.

 

“Yeah, just gotta shower then I’m good to go,” Chris replied as he pulled his shirt and vest off over his head.

 

“Come ‘ere,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris smirked and walked over to Steve.

 

Steve pulled Chris down on top of him.

 

“Steve, I’m all sweaty and gross,” Chris complained but didn’t make any attempt to move away. Steve inhaled deeply his lover’s scent then cheekily licked a stripe up Christian’s neck.

 

“Fuck! Steve! Stop sniffing and licking me!” He grumbled and feebly tried to pull back but Steve just tightened his grip.

 

Steve continued to lick at Chris’ skin for a few more minutes before Christian managed to untangle himself from Steve’s clutches.

 

“Imma gonna shower,” Chris announced as he walked away with a massive grin on his face.

 

Steve chuckled but allowed his boyfriend to escape. He could still smell and taste Chris even though he was now alone.

 

Chris reappeared ten minutes later, his skin was slightly pink from the heat of the shower. He dressed quickly, he felt Steve’s eyes on him the whole time, but he ignored his boyfriend otherwise he knew they would never make it to the party.

 

The party was already in full swing by the time they arrived. Chris made sure Steve had a drink then disappeared to ‘do the rounds’. It didn’t take long for Steve to find someone to talk to and he didn’t notice that Christian didn’t come back for several hours. Steve had circulated around anyone that he vaguely recognised, easily making small talk and generally having a pleasant evening.

 

He was chatting to Beth when he felt someone pinch his ass. He whipped his head around angrily but he softened his expression when he saw it was just Chris.

 

“I was just about to tell you that rule number 7 only applies to Christian not anyone else in the band, but you already know that!” Steve commented.

 

Christian laughed brightly then leant on and whispered not so quietly, “you can grab whatever you want to!”

 

Beth laughed at Christian's lack of subtleness and absented herself, leaving the two men alone for the first time that evening.

 

“You having a good time?” Steve shouted, trying to be heard above the music.

 

“Yeah! It’s cool you could hang out with everyone!” Chris replied then pointed across the dance floor, “oooo I’m gonna go talk to Dean. See ya later!” Chris said and walked off.

 

Steve shook his head. He tried to not get annoyed at being left to his own devices. It’s not like he gets a lot of downtime he brain reminded him. Steve watched as Chris animatedly chatted to Dean. Steve could tell that Chris was slightly tipsy but by no means drunk.

 

“Are you here with Christian?” a man Steve had not seen before asked.

 

“Well, I arrived with him, if that’s what you mean,” Steve replied vaguely.

 

He knew he had to be careful, as the man could easily be a member of the press and he certainly wasn't going to be indiscreet at a party where Christian was.

 

“So you’re not with him then?” the man asked leaning in so he could whisper into Steve’s ear.

 

“I’m sorry, do I know you?” Steve asked, hoping he didn’t come across as rude.

 

The man laughed and touched Steve’s shoulder, “don’t worry, I’m Brett, I work with Christian,” the man said.

 

“Right, I don’t think Chris has never mentioned you,” Steve smiled warily.

 

Just as ‘Brett’ was about to say something else he was attacked from behind by a Christian-shaped octopus

 

“Fuck, baby. There you are,” he drawled as he clung onto Steve for dear life.

 

Steve patted Chris’ arms but remained silent.

 

“Hmmmm, you smell good, sweetheart. I really wanna fuck you right here,” Chris whispered as he bit Steve’s ear.

 

“Are you sure you’ve got the right guy, there, Christian? This guy said he wasn’t with you,” Brett jeered.

 

Steve sighed and tried to get Christian off of him.

 

“I think I’d recognise ma own boyfriend, Brett!” Chris replied as he ground his cock against Steve’s ass.

 

“Chris…” Steve hissed in warning.

 

“What’s wrong darlin’, ya not in the mood?!” Chris shouted.

 

Brett laughed, which annoyed Steve even more.

 

“Come on, Stevie,” Chris whined.

 

“Chris, come on, let go,” Steve said as he gently tried to disengage his lover.

 

“Naw, baby, I gotcha,” Chris said loudly.

 

Steve waited a couple of minutes then said, “yeah, Ya do. Now let me go.”

 

Chris shivered at the order and complied.

 

“Thank you,” Steve replied curtly.

 

“Ya alright, Brett?” Chris yelled as he clapped the other man on the back.

 

“Yeah, I was just enjoying your man’s company,” Brett smiled.

 

“Glad he was so amenable,” Chris chuckled.

 

Steve gave Christian a dirty look but didn’t say anything.

 

“Oh, he was,” Brett leered.

 

“Well, I’m gonna take him off ya hands, see you later, man!” Chris yelled as he steered Steve away from Brett and onto the dance floor.

 

Chris put one hand on Steve’s ass and the other around his neck, Chris then ground his hips against Steve’s hips, “finally I’ve got you alone! Been thinking of doing this all night!” Chris panted in Steve’s ear.

 

Steve managed to push Chris hard enough to create some distance.

 

“Chris, we’re in public!” Steve hissed as he nervously looked around to see who was watching.

 

“Naw, it’s a private party, no press here,” Chris argued back as he tried to close the distance between them, but Steve wasn’t having it.

 

“You’re the one that always wants us to be discreet, not me!” Steve snapped.

 

“Yeah, well maybe I don’t wanna be discreet tonight, darlin’,” Chris replied with a predatory smirk on his face.

 

Steve closed his eyes for a second as he tried to sort out what he wanted to say, but Chris clearly took this as an opportunity to move in for a kiss and a rub of Steve’s crotch. The kiss didn’t bother Steve in the slightest. But having Christian’s hand touching him right there, well now that was a different matter entirely. He was now sporting a semi in the middle of a packed dance floor surrounded by all of Chris’ friends and co-workers, a less than ideal situation and a situation he wanted to be out of.

 

“If you wanna do this, let’s go home,” Steve said trying to persuade his boyfriend that that was a much better solution, but Chris didn’t agree.

 

Steve had managed to walk away from the dance floor only for Christian to then manoeuvre him into a dark, quiet corner and somehow Chris’ thigh was now pressed in between Steve’s legs.

 

Fuck, Steve thought, he was embarrassed at how quickly he’d become aroused by Chris’ behaviour but he definitely didn’t want it to go any further.

 

Chris was concentrating on kissing and sucking Steve’s neck and didn’t realise that Steve was feeling uncomfortable. Eventually, Steve had to push against Chris’ chest to get him to stop.

 

“Christian, I said no,” Steve said firmly, hoping this time he would be listened to.

 

“Oh, come on, sweetheart! You know ya want to,” Chris slurred.

 

“That’s where you’re wrong Christian. I don’t want to. I want to go home. So you can either come with me or you can make your own way back but either way, I’m leaving now!” Steve insisted.

 

Chris deflated somewhat, “awww come on man, we’re just having a bit of fun. We’ve done waaaay worse in the past!” Chris replied, giggling at the memories that floated back into his head.

 

“Yeah, but that was then. Now, now I'm trying to stop you from doing something stupid, something you'll regret in the morning when you’re sober!” Steve yelled and started to walk away from Chris before this became an actual fight.

 

When Steve got to the front door he took a deep breath of the cold, fresh air and it helped calm him down and clear his head. He sat on a low wall waiting to see if Chris would follow him.

 

Just as Steve was about to hail a cab alone, Chris appeared by his side.

 

“You took your time!” Steve muttered as the cab pulled in.

 

“Sorry, Stevie. I was just saying bye to the guys,” Chris replied sadly.

 

Stevie? Huh? Well, he knows he’s in trouble, Steve thought.

 

“I’m sorry for the grab-ass behaviour. I think I had more to drink than I realised,” Chris murmured quietly.

 

“Thank you. I appreciate that. I’m only looking out for your best interests, y’know?! If we weren’t who we are, I’d love nothing more than for you to fuck me against the wall of that club. But, unfortunately, that’s not the world we live in, is it?!” Steve replied.

 

Chris nodded solemnly but didn’t say any more for the rest of the car journey.

 

When they got home, Steve announced he was going to bed, “I gotta be up extra early as I skipped out early tonight.”

 

Chris felt guilty at causing his boyfriend to go into work even earlier because of him. But he nodded and said he’d be up in a bit, he wanted to sober up first.

 

Chris sat with a large mug of coffee and tried to replay the evening back in his head. He’d had a great evening until Steve had told him no, which was when he’d felt annoyed at his lover’s prudish behaviour but on reflection, he could see that Steve, as always, was just trying to protect Chris and their relationship.

 

What an ass you are! Christian’s inner voice sneered.

 

“Oh shut up!” Chris replied then went upstairs to find that Steve was already asleep.

 

Chris undressed and snuggled under the covers to hold Steve. Chris felt Steve tense for a moment before he melted into Chris’ warm embrace.

 

“I love ya, Stevie,” Chris whispered and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek, before falling into a deep sleep.

Chapter 14: Day Thirteen

Summary:

Steve goes to the recording studio. Left alone Christian finds he has wandering hands. When Steve gets home he has a different way of dealing with Christian.

Chapter Text

Chris woke up with a hangover in an empty bed.

 

A note on his bedside table told him that Steve would be back later.

 

Chris stretched, groaning as the sheets rubbed against his cock. Chris moved his hand down his chest to his hard dick. He knew he had to edge himself but he didn’t want to, he wanted to cum and with Steve out of the house, he figured Steve would never know. He dug out the lube from his bedside table and started his regular morning exercise, he slowly stroked himself until he got to the brink of orgasm then stopped, waited a minute then started again. He did this several times until the need to cum outweighed his need to obey Steve’s rules. He sped up, not caring about his technique but merely the release he craved. It didn’t take long before he was arching his back as he came.

 

Fuck that felt good, he thought, to have control of his orgasm once again felt amazing. He quickly cleaned up and then went about his day.

 

Steve got back in the early evening, he was tired, grumpy and his back was killing him.

 

“Hey, Chris!” Steve called out as he closed the door behind him.

 

Normally, when Chris had been denied he was more attentive and affectionate, so Steve had expected Chris to greet him when he arrived home, but he didn’t. Steve had to go looking for him.

 

Eventually, he found him in the music room, “I called out to you,” Steve said as he sat down on the sofa next to his boyfriend.

 

“Uh-huh,” Chris replied, not listening to what Steve had said.

 

Steve had to admit it stung to be ignored like that. “Is everything ok, Chris?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, yeah, sure. Whatever you want,” came the reply. Steve was really surprised by Chris’ reaction, he wanted to call him out on his rude behaviour but needed to get his head around what was going on first.

 

“Right! Well as you’re clearly busy. I’m going to go run a bath and soak for a while, my back hurts from sitting in that chair all day, I’ll come to find you afterwards, see if you’re finished,” Steve announced and got up to leave.

 

Chris didn’t respond, so Steve slipped out the door and walked up into the bedroom to get ready.

 

About 5 minutes after Steve had left, Christian asked, “huh, what did you say, Steve?” he looked up to see that he was alone in the room.

 

“Steve?” he called out again.

 

That’s strange, I’m sure he was just in here, he thought as he set down his guitar and went to search for his lover.

 

He found Steve in the bath, with his eyes closed.

 

“There you are,” Chris commented, “I was talking to you but you’d left.”

 

Steve didn’t bother to open his eyes, “yeah, well you seemed pretty focused on whatever it was you were doing. I tried talking to you but you just ignored me,” Steve replied.

 

“Fuck, Steve, I’m sorry. I dunno what to say. I didn’t mean to,” Chris apologised.

 

“It’s fine. It just upset me ‘cause we haven’t really spoken in two days but you were busy and I’m in a shit mood anyway, so it was probably for the best I stayed out of your way,” Steve explained, the anger he’d previously felt had faded as he’d relaxed in the hot, bubbly water.

 

“I am sorry, Stevie. What can I do to make you feel better?” Chris asked, rubbing his neck.

 

Steve opened his eyes and looked at his boyfriend and smiled softly at him. “Hmmm, I can think of a few things,” Steve murmured as he closed his eyes again and leant his head against the back of the bath.

 

“Like what?” Chris asked eager to make Steve feel good again.

 

“That depends,” Steve replied vaguely.

 

“On…” Chris questioned, he could feel his frustration growing.

 

“On whether you want to play or not,” Steve replied, turning to look at Christian once again.

 

“When have I ever said no to that!” Chris growled.

 

“Just because you haven’t said no before doesn’t automatically mean you’d yes now,” Steve pointed out.

 

“Of course I wanna play, Steve!” Chris whined.

 

“Hmmm,” was all that Chris got in reply.

 

“What do you want me to do?” Chris asked, trying to keep his voice neutral, despite being annoyed at Steve’s attitude.

 

Steve stared intently at Chris for a moment, causing Christian to kneel next to the tub then he lowered his gaze and quietly ask.

 

“What would you like me to do, Sir?”

 

Steve smiled warmly as he reached out to touch Christian’s cheek.

 

However, Chris flinched, not expecting the touch but he quickly moved his head so that he was pushing into the touch.

 

“Such a good boy,” Steve whispered affectionately.

 

“Do you know what Dom worship is?” Steve asked hesitantly.

 

“I think so,” Chris replied then realised he’d not been respectful, so quickly added, “Sir, sorry Sir!” Which came out more shouted than subtly tacked onto the end of his sentence.

 

“It’s ok. Don’t worry. We’re not playing yet. I’ll tell you what Dom worship means to me and then we can see if that’s something you’re interested in trying, what do you think?” Steve explained.

 

“Ok,” Chris replied, feeling calmer now he knew he wasn’t in trouble.

 

“For me, Dom worship is where a sub takes care of the Dom, that can be in sexual or non-sexual ways. So it could be by offering to do things that you know I like or asking me to do things to you that you know I’d enjoy,” Steve said, “does that make sense?”

 

“Yeah, I think so. So, I’d do stuff you liked and that would help you to relax, right?” Chris asked.

 

“Exactly, sweetheart, exactly like that. What do you think?” Steve replied smiling.

 

“Yes, please, Steve!” Chris replied eagerly.

 

“Excellent. Do you consent to be my sub this evening until either we go to bed or one of us safewords?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve, I do,” Chris agreed earnestly.

 

“Do you have your safe words ready?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve. Green, is I’m all good, yellow is a need a break and red is a complete stop,” Chris answered.

 

“Excellent, baby boy. You’re now mine to do with as I see fit, I will choose the punishments and rewards and you will accept this without any arguments as you are not in control here. But if at any time you need to, you can use your safeword. Do you fully understand and consent to this?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied, he already felt calmer just knowing Steve was going to take control.

 

“Alright. I’m going to lay here and I want you to spend some time planning what you want this evening to look like. It could be setting up where you want us to be or what we’re wearing and what you want to do with the time you have,” Steve explained, then asked, “Does that make sense?”

 

“Yeah, I think so, am I allowed to do whatever I want?” Chris replied cautiously.

 

“Yes, as long as your main focus is making me happy,” Steve confirmed.

 

“Yeah, I think I got it,” Chris agreed as he stood up to go get sorted.

 

But just as he was about to leave the ensuite Steve called out, “remember it’s not about youtonight. It’s about me. So I won’t be touching you sexually tonight.”

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied, mildly disappointed that Steve had no intention of touching him.

 

“Oh, and one more thing. Call me Sir, tonight.” Steve added, he’d relaxed back into the bath and had his eyes closed so couldn’t see Chris’ facial expression.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris replied as he hastily left the bathroom.

 

Christian went downstairs and collected lots of candles and brought them back up to their room and placed them on every available surface, lighting them all and enjoying the way they lit the bedroom. He was about to change into Steve’s favourite shirt when a thought occurred to him.

 

He went back into the bathroom, “have you eaten tonight, Steve?” Chris asked.

 

Steve, turned his head and raised an eyebrow.

 

“Shit, sorry. Sir, have you eaten tonight, Sir?” he quickly corrected.

 

“I've been snacking most of the day but no I haven’t had a proper meal since breakfast,” Steve replied.

 

“Do you want me to fix you something, Sir?” Chris asked, trying to put a meal together in his head.

 

Steve’s stomach rumbled in reply.

 

Chris chuckled. “Is that a yes, Sir?”

 

“Yes, please, baby boy. It doesn't have to be anything too extravagant, just something simple and light would be amazing, sweetheart,” Steve replied.

 

Chris smiled shyly and walked out of the bathroom. He went downstairs and made a light meal consisting of cheese, bread and fruit finger foods so that Steve could nibble on whatever he wanted.

 

Christian reentered the bathroom with the plate and placed it on the bathroom floor so that Steve could reach it.

 

He then watched Steve relaxing in the tub. He wasn’t sure what to do next,

 

Steve cracked an eye open and turned his head towards his lover. He smiled at the choice of shirt Chris had chosen, “you alright there, baby boy?” Steve asked.

 

Chris nodded his head slightly, not sure what to say.

 

“Come here,” Steve beckoned.

 

Chris walk the couple of steps to took to make it to the bath.

 

Steve reached out and took his hand. “Will you kneel for me?” Steve asked softly.

 

Chris nodded silently and dropped down onto his knees.

 

Steve let go of his sub’s hand but moved his hand to stroke Christian’s cheek.

 

“Are you alright, sweetheart?” Steve asked, his face was warm and relaxed, no sign of a trapChristian thought.

 

“Yeah, I just didn’t know what to do next,” Chris mumbled, looking down at Steve’s wrist so that he didn’t have to meet his eye.

 

“Look at me,” Steve ordered gently.

 

Christian huffed and raised his eyes for a moment before looking back down again. He felt too open and vulnerable, despite being the one who was fully clothed.

 

Steve moved his hand down to Christian’s jaw and used gentle pressure to make Chris raise his head again.

 

Christian briefly closed his eyes against Steve’s stare but opened them when he felt a huff of warm air on his face.

 

He blinked in surprise and found that Steve's face was so close their noses were almost touching.

 

Chris leant forward so that his forehead rested against Steve’s and he sighed.

 

“That’s better,” Steve commented. “This isn’t a test. It isn’t a trap. You can’t fail. Ok?” Steve said, his voice calm and even.

 

Chris nodded his head against Steve’s. Steve pulled back enough so that he could see his boyfriend’s face.

 

“All you need to do, is what I’ve asked you to. And all I’ve asked you to do is look after me for this evening. I know you know how to do that. You’ve been doing just that for years before you submitted to me. The only difference now is we have rules and consequences. Don’t second guess yourself, do what you think will make me happy and I guarantee that it will. If you try and change because of some preconceived notion that what you have to offer isn’t good enough then I won’t be happy. Is that clear, baby boy?” Steve explained.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris agreed reluctantly.

 

“Ok, good,” Steve said as the water sloshed around as he moved back under the water.

 

Chris thought for a moment, what does Steve like? He pondered the question when suddenly a voice in his head offered: Well he’s a sensualist for one!

 

“Can I wash your hair, Sir?” Chris asked hesitantly.

 

“Of course you can. The question is may you?” Steve replied smirking to himself, his eyes once again closed.

 

Chris silently snarled at Steve’s comment.

 

“Strike one, or a red marble?” Steve asked without moving an inch.

 

“What?!” Chris blurted out.

 

“Three things: one - you heard me just fine, two - just because I can’t see you doesn’t mean I don’t know what you’re doing and three - it’s ‘what Sir?’ So that’s either strike two or two red marbles,” Steve replied smugly.

 

Christian remained silent, his eyes narrowed and his fists clenched.

 

“I suggest you answer me, boy.” Steve said more firmly, then added in his normal voice, “wouldn’t want you to get yourself into trouble, now would we?!”

 

“Can…may I have one red marble and strike one?” Christian proposed before quickly tacking on, “please, Sir?”

 

“Hmmm, as you asked so nicely, that will be fine. And yes you may wash my hair, Christian that would be lovely, thank you,” Steve replied.

 

Chris might fight him tooth and nail about having his hair washed but Steve didn’t have such qualms.

 

Chris surveyed the scene, trying to work out what to do for the best. He decided he’d need to lose his jeans and maybe his shirt too so that he didn’t get them wet. He slowly removed his clothes, Steve’s gaze was back on him and he felt himself flushing at the way Steve was watching him.

 

Chris grabbed the shampoo, conditioner and a jug and placed them within easy reach.

 

“I'm going to need you to scoot forward a bit, Sir, so I can fit my legs into the bath, ” Chris explained.

 

Steve was tempted to point out that that was a demand rather than a politely asked request but decided to keep that thought to himself.

 

Chris eased his legs into the hot water spreading them as far apart as the sides of the tub would allow.

 

“You can lean back and relax now, St…Sir,” Chris said.

 

Steve rested his head on one of Christian’s knees and sighed happily.

 

Christian studied his Dom’s face, looking for any signs of tension or discomfort but saw none. He started by carefully combing his fingers through Steve’s wavy hair, gently untangling any knots he found. He then filled the jug with water from the bath and poured it over Steve’s hair, his other hand created a barrier so that the water didn’t go into his Dom’s eyes.

 

Next, Chris got the shampoo and poured far too much onto his hands. He rubbed them together and started at Steve’s forehead slowly and methodically massaged the shampoo into every hair.

 

Steve couldn’t believe how much care and attention Chris was paying to a simple hair wash, it made him want to find out what else Chris had in store for him.

 

Christian used his fingers to massage the scalp and the back of Steve’s neck before rinsing the shampoo away. He then repeated the combing action, making sure it was tangle-free before applying the conditioner. He was enjoying the feeling of the soft, silky locks between his hands that he entirely forgot why he was doing this.

 

He’d always enjoyed taking care of his lovers and he felt a tiny bubble of pride knowing that he was doing the right thing.

 

He massaged and carded his fingers through Steve’s hair until he was sure Steve was going to fall asleep, he then noticed that the water had started to cool around his feet. He quickly washed away the conditioner and climbed out of the bath offering his hand to Steve to help him get out.

 

“I think you should probably get out, Sir, before you either turn into a prune or fall asleep in the cold water,” Chris commented cheekily.

 

Steve laughed but complied with Chris’ request.

 

As soon as he was out of the bath, Chris handed him a big, warm, fluffy towel and said, “if you get yourself dried off and then go lay on the bed, on ya belly. I’ll be out in just a moment, Sir,” Chris smiled.

 

Steve agreed and wandered into the bedroom.

 

Chris quickly towel-dried his legs and put his shirt back on, but put the jeans in the laundry basket and walked out of the en-suite to find Steve lying naked on the bed.

 

Fuck! Chris thought.

 

He’d spotted some massage oil on one of the shelves in the bathroom when he was searching for the shampoo and conditioner so he grabbed that and then walked confidently up to Steve’s body.

 

Steve sighed at Christian’s first touch as he melted into the mattress.

 

Chris poured the oil onto Steve’s back, he started gently, warming the muscles before he used more pressure to work out the knots and bunched muscles he felt.

 

Steve groaned at the feel of Chris’ hands sliding all over him, he was rock hard and wanted nothing more than to sink his cock into Chris’ tight ass but he was happy to let Christian dictate the scene.

 

Chris spent nearly an hour massaging Steve’s back and legs, he was so focused on making Steve feel good that he didn’t even think about his own erection.

 

“Turn over, Sir,” Chris whispered.

 

Steve sluggishly rolled onto his back.

 

Chris then repeated his technique on his lover’s chest and thighs, ignoring Steve cock for the time being. He was completely relaxed by the time Chris had finished.

 

“Is there anything else I can do for you, Sir?” Chris asked.

 

Steve didn’t reply straight away, “hmmm, you could help me with this,” Steve said as he waved at his cock.

 

Chris smirked, “d’ya want ma mouth, Sir?” he asked huskily, making sure to emphasize his accent.

 

“Fuck, yeah, baby boy!” Steve exclaimed.

 

“As you wish, Sir!” Chris replied with a quick salute.

 

Chris licked and sucked the head of Steve’s cock, teasing him more than anything else.

 

Steve’s hands twitched at his sides, he wanted to push Chris’ head down onto him but stopped himself.

 

Chris played some more before he heard Steve make a frustrated noise.

 

“All right, all right!” Chris laughed as he swallowed Steve to the root, running his tongue along the underside. He hummed in satisfaction when Steve’s hips started to thrust up into his mouth.

 

Steve grabbed his sub’s head and thrust frantically into Chris’ open mouth.

 

It didn’t take long before Steve was cumming down his sub’s throat.

 

“Fuck! Chris that was amazing, baby!” Steve cried out after the aftershocks had passed.

 

“Come here,” Steve instructed as he pulled Chris up for a hug.

 

Chris allowed Steve to manhandle him and then kissed him passionately enjoying sharing the taste of Steve with each other.

 

Steve smiled, “thank you, sweetheart. That was really something, I knew you’d be amazing at Dom worship.”

 

Chris smiled shyly, ducking his head and whispered, “you’re easy to look after.”

 

Steve hummed his agreement but could already feel himself falling asleep.

 

Chris waited until Steve was fully asleep before he slipped out of bed and blew out all the candles then he carefully got back under the covers without waking Steve. He cuddled up against his partner, enjoying his warmth and felt his eyelids growing heavy.

 

What a good night, Chris thought before sleep claimed him.

Chapter 15: Day Fourteen

Summary:

Having got away with cumming without permission on Saturday, Chris does it again to take the edge off. Only Steve isn't as oblivious as Chris thinks and the truth will out.

Notes:

This was the first chapter I wrote and then I've scaffolded the rest of the month around it.

Chapter Text

Chris woke up alone, he moved his hand around to search for Steve but didn’t find him.

 

That’s odd he thought, but assumed that Steve had gone to the recording studio again.

 

He’d woken up with morning wood and decided, well if I got away with it yesterday, what’s the harm in doing it again.

 

Chris didn’t tease himself as much as yesterday, just wanting to take the edge off, he stroked himself hard and fast until his hand and the sheets were covered in his release.

 

He tried to clean up as best he could then went downstairs for breakfast, which is where he found Steve.

 

“Steve?!” Chris squeaked awkwardly.

 

“Good morning, are you alright, sweetheart? You look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Steve teased.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Just surprised to see you, I didn’t think you were home,” Chris replied, hoping that Steve couldn't see through his flimsy excuse.

 

“Huh? Well here I am, and here I’ll be all day too!” Steve commented as he drank more coffee.

 

“Ok,” Chris replied, he wasn’t sure what to do now.

 

He has to know Chris panicked, he’s gotta know I’ve cum without permission.

 

He didn’t know what to do, should he be honest or just pretend nothing had happened.

 

Christian looked back over at Steve, but Steve was happily reading at the breakfast bar.

 

After several minutes of awkward silence, Steve looked up at Christian again. “Are you sure you’re alright, Chris? You’re acting rather strangely!” Steve commented as he moved off his stool and walked over to Chris.

 

Fuck! He’ll be able to smell the cum on me! Chris panicked and backed away from Steve.

 

Steve stopped and held up his hands defensively, concern written on his face, “it’s ok, sweetheart. Did you have a bad dream or something?” Steve asked calmly.

 

Chris shook his head.

 

“Then what’s going on? You’re acting like I’m going to attack you!” Steve pointed out.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chris said, unable to look Steve in the eye.

 

“What are you apologising for?” Steve asked.

 

Chris took a deep steadying breath and let it go, “I…erm…well the thing is…” Chris stuttered, he could feel how hot his face had become.

 

“Yes?” Steve asked, wondering what was going on.

 

“I…erm…huh…well I…” Chris tried again but failed, he growled at himself in frustration.

 

Just fucking spit it out, Christian’s head shouted.

 

At some point during his stuttering, his eyes had closed. When he opened his eyes to find that Steve was stood right in front of him.

 

“You seem to having difficulty getting your words out, sweetheart. Just breathe slowly and tell me whatever it is that’s bothering you,” Steve instructed calmly.

 

Chris started to breathe slowly, in and out with Steve, he felt the panic recede slightly but felt embarrassed at what he was about to say that tears prickled in his eyes.

 

“I did something I shouldn’t,” Chris admitted so quietly that Steve barely heard him.

 

“Ok,” Steve said in reply, his mind suddenly going into overdrive thinking of all the things Chris could’ve done.

 

Christian felt a tear fall onto his hand, he reached up and swiped at his face, angry that he’d got himself so worked up.

 

“Do you want to tell me about it?” Steve asked cautiously, hoping it wasn’t anything too bad.

 

Chris nodded silently then whispered, “thing is, I know you’ll be mad at me. Fuck, I’m mad at me!”

 

“Ok, you know you can always tell me anything, right?” Steve said, trying desperately to keep the panic out of his voice.

 

Chris nodded again, “I…erm…I…broke one of the rules,” Christian managed to get out. “Well, fuck, I think I broke a whole bunch of ‘em.”

 

Chris watched the relief spread across Steve’s face and he felt awful for having caused Steve any distress, what the fuck did he think I did? He thought but he couldn’t dwell on that thought because Steve was speaking.

 

“Alright, baby boy. Thank you for telling me and being honest, I really appreciate that,” Steve replied, feeling the knot of panic disappear, it’s fine, we’re fine he thought.

 

“Shall we take this upstairs?” Steve asked.

 

Chris nodded and followed Steve into up the stairs and into their bedroom in silence.

 

“How do you want to do this, sweetheart?” Steve asked.

 

Chris shrugged and Steve sighed.

 

“We can sit on the bed and talk or we can do this with you on your knees, your choice,” Steve said.

 

Chris started pacing, “or you can wear out the carpet, whatever you want,” Steve teased.

 

Chris shot him an angry look but continued pacing causing Steve to chuckle.

 

“Alright, baby boy. I’m gonna sit on the bed and you can walk around until you’re ready to talk,” Steve announced gently.

 

It took ten minutes before Chris tired himself out enough to sit down with Steve.

 

“So do you wanna tell me about it now?” Steve asked gently.

 

Chris sighed and nodded his head, “I broke the rules”

 

“Ok, that’s a good start, sweetheart, can you tell me which rules you think you broke?” Steve pushed carefully.

 

Chris nodded, “I…erm…I,” he just couldn’t get it out.

 

“It’s ok, baby boy. Don’t worry. We’ll get there. I’m going to take your clothes off now, is that alright?” Steve said as he stood up.

 

Chris nodded but couldn’t speak.

 

Steve knelt in front of Christian and removed his socks then popped the buttons of his jeans, “lift up a second, darling,” Steve smiled, as soon as Chris lifted his ass off the bed, Steve pulled Chris’ jeans and boxers off in one motion.

 

“Good boy,” Steve smiled as he reached up to unbutton Chris’ shirt, he slid it off his boyfriend’s shoulders, making sure to brush his fingers along Chris’ biceps, squeezing the muscle slightly as he went.

 

Finally he slipped his fingers underneath Christian’s white vest, tickling the skin before lifting the fabric away from his sub’s skin. Chris automatically lifted his arms so that Steve could remove it.

 

Steve stepped back to assess his partner. Chris fidgeted under Steve’s gaze but maintained eye contact.

 

“Alright,” Steve finally said, “I want you on your back in the middle of the bed, baby.”

 

Chris nodded and shuffled back onto the bed. He watched Steve wander off to the toy box but turned his head away and tried to calm himself down.

 

Chris flinched when he felt Steve touch his ankle.

 

“You’re alright, sweetheart, it’s just me,” Steve smiled as he let his fingers brush up Chris’ leg all the way to his hip causing Chris to shudder at the delicate touch.

 

“Before we go any further, do you consent to be my sub until either I end the scene or one of us safewords?” Steve asked, keeping his hand on Chris’ hip to help him stay present.

 

“Yes, Steve, I do,” Chris agreed.

 

“Great, do you have your safe words ready for me?” he asked.

 

“Yeah, green is all good, yellow is I need a break and red is a complete stop, Steve,” Chris breathed out, looking forward to no longer being in control.

 

“Alright, Christian, you’re now mine to do with as I see fit. I will decide the rewards and punishments and you will accept this without question as you are not the control here. However, you do have your safewords, use them wisely. If I suspect you are using your safe word to get out of a punishment, I will restart it, double it and gag you, do you fully understand these rules?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve I understand,” Chris answered.

 

“Perfect, baby boy. I’m going to restrain you first then we can talk, understood?” Steve informed his sub.

 

Chris agreed.

 

First Steve introduced Chris to a pair of leather mittens that stopped him from bending his fingers. Chris’ anxiety started to return at the sight of them.

 

Steve then produced a spreader bar and a blanket, “sit up a moment, Christian,” Steve instructed.

 

Steve placed the bar on the bed then covered it with the blanket, “alright you can lay down again,” Steve said.

 

As soon as Chris’ back touched the bed, Steve attached the mittens to the spreader bar, preventing the other man from lifting his arms. Steve then added the thigh spreader bar in between Chris’ spread legs.

 

“Comfortable?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris responded.

 

“Brilliant I think we’re just about ready,” Steve announced.

 

“I’m going to give you one final chance to tell me what’s happened, otherwise I will start asking questions to get to the bottom of the matter. So, is there anything you’d like to tell me? I know you’ve already admitted to breaking the rules so that’s a great start, and I want to reiterate how happy I am that you’ve been honest so far.”

 

Chris fidgeted in his bonds.

 

 “Stay still,” Steve ordered.

 

“I can’t, Steve,” Chris whispered, turning bright red.

 

“Can't tell me or can't stay still?” Steve queried, but when Chris opened his mouth to speak Steve waved his hand dismissively, “don’t answer that one, darling. I already know the answer,” Steve smiled.

 

“Ok, so I get to ask my questions now, I want to remind you that by submitting to me you agreed to follow my rules, one of which is being honest. If you want to stay out of trouble you’ll tell me the truth, at the first time of asking,” Steve explained.

 

He moved to sit in between Chris’ legs.

 

“Yeah, Steve, I know,” Christian sighed.

 

“Great. So I could ask lots of questions before finally getting to the one I really want to ask but I think you’ve held onto the truth for long enough so I’m going to ask you my one question and you’re going to answer me honestly, aren’t you?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied.

 

“Have you cum in the last 48 hours or so?” Steve asked bluntly.

 

Chris gasped in surprise, he hadn’t expected Steve to get there so quickly.

 

Chris closed his eyes and nodded his head.

 

“Hmmm…” Steve commented.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris whispered.

 

“Thank you, for being honest. I’ve got another question,” Steve continued, “how many times have you touched yourself without permission in that time period?”

 

“T…tw…twice, Steve,” Chris muttered.

 

“Look at me!” Steve ordered harshly.

 

Chris’ eyes fluttered open in shock at Steve’s tone.

 

“Tell me again, this time you will look me in the eye as you say it, do you understand?” Steve ordered coldly.

 

“Yes, Steve, I understand,” Chris agreed, looking into Steve’s unhappy face, made him feel even more guilty.

 

“How many times have you touched yourself without permission in the last two days?” Steve asked again, watching his sub’s face intently for any signs of deception.

 

“I…erm…twice, Steve, I’ve touched myself twice without permission,” Chris whispered mortified at his lack of restraint.

 

“Thank you for being honest. Did you cum both of those times?” Steve inquired.

 

Chris nodded his head, shame coiling in his gut.

 

“I want you to say it out loud, Christian,” Steve stated.

 

“Yes, Steve I came both times,” Chris reluctantly responded.

 

“Have there been any other incidences apart from those two times?” Steve asked.

 

“No, Steve,” Chris replied automatically.

 

Steve was about to speak when Chris quickly added as he suddenly remembered, “shit, Steve, yeah there was one other time.”

 

Steve tried to keep his emotions in check, he felt disappointed that he’d given Chris rules that he clearly couldn’t follow.

 

“Did you cum that time too?” Steve asked softly but Chris could hear how dissatisfied his Dom was with his behaviour.

 

“No, Steve, I didn’t cum that time, I promise!” Chris quickly replied.

 

“Ok, so let me get this straight in my head, correct me if I’m wrong but you’ve touched yourself at least three times without permission and at least two of those times ended with you cumming, is that correct?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve that is correct,” Chris admitted unhappily.

 

“Do you want to discuss any of the incidents? It won’t change the outcome but it might help to ‘get it off your chest’ as it were,” Steve invited.

 

He wasn’t sure he wanted to hear how he’d set Christian up to fail, but if Chris wanted to tell him he had to be given the opportunity to do so.

 

“Please, Steve,” Christian whispered.

 

“Ok,” Steve said as he gestured towards Chris.

 

“I promise it was only the three times I’ve told you about I’ve been really good the rest of the time,” Chris said quickly, needing Steve to know that he hadn’t totally failed as a sub.

 

Steve nodded but didn’t say anything so Chris continued, “the first time I touched myself is when you sent me that text with the instructions, I didn’t mean to it just instinctively happened but as soon as I realised what I was doing I stopped,” Chris explained, hoping Steve would believe him.

 

“Ok,” Steve replied blankly.

 

“Then the other two times were yesterday morning and this morning,” Chris started.

 

He saw the look on Steve’s face when he realised that that meant he’d cum whilst Steve was in the house.

 

“I’m really sorry, Steve. I dunno what I was thinking. I was horny and hungover on Saturday morning and I have no excuse for this morning, other than you weren’t here, or at least I didn’t think you were. I was going to tell you about this morning, I promise,” Chris babbled as he felt the panic rising again.

 

“Thank you, Christian, is there anything you want to say before we get started with your punishment?” Steve asked.

 

“No, Sir,” Chris muttered miserably.

 

“Alright, I’m going to go grab a few more things that we need then we can get started,” Steve announced as he climbed off the bed and walked back towards the toy box.

 

“Wh…what are you…gonna…gonna do?” Christian asked nervously.

 

“You already know what the punishment is, Christian,” Steve replied with a sigh.

 

Chris tried to think back over their conversation but he couldn’t remember Steve mentioning the punishment.

 

Hmmm, Chris thought, clearly I should know it, he wracked his brain trying to remember but when he saw Steve carrying the cock cage Chris started to freak out.

 

“No! No, please, Steve not that, please!” Chris begged.

 

“Silence,” Steve replied coolly.

 

“First we’re going to count the three times you touched yourself without permission as your three strikes, so you’ll be wearing the posture collar for the rest of this session,” Steve announced, he roughly pulled Chris up so that he was sitting and promptly fitted the collar, tightening it a notch more than normal. He then pushed Chris back down onto the bed, whilst holding his sub’s head for support. Steve could hear how erratic Chris’ breathing had become.

 

“Colour?” he asked.

 

Chris tried to look at Steve but the collar forbid that amount of movement. He already had tears in his eyes and he was struggling against his restraints.

 

Steve moved to sit at Chris’ side and placed a hand over his boyfriend’s heart. He could feel it jackhammering away.

 

“Just breathe, in and out, sweetheart,” Steve said softly.

 

The shift in tone surprised Christian as he was expecting his Dom to be angry at him for reacting this way.

 

“You’re alright, you’re safe and loved. I’m not going to do anything you don't want me to do. We can wait until you’ve calmed down if you like,” Steve smiled as he stroked Christian’s hair out of his face.

 

It was the gentleness and care that Steve showed him, despite fucking up, that made him feel calmer and able to continue.

 

“Thank you, Steve,” he whispered.

 

“You’re welcome, baby boy. Are you ready to continue now?” Steve asked when he could feel the other man’s heartbeat slow down.

 

“Yeah, I am Steve,” Chris agreed quietly.  

 

“Alright. As you already know the punishment for cumming without permission is a ruined orgasm followed by wearing the cock cage for an amount of time determined by me. As you have broken that rule several times over and also touched yourself without permission. I’m going to lock your cock up for 7 days. That’s 7 days without release,” Steve started.

 

Chris looked horrified at the idea.

 

“However,” Steve continued, “we’ll still be following our masturbation schedule. I will expect you to wear the cage any time I’m not with you, so that includes when you’re at work and when you’re home alone. I will keep the key with me at all times. If at any time you need to have the cage removed for work we can discuss that when and if the need arises, is that clear?”

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris muttered, mortified that he was effectively having his penis taken away from him.

 

“Excellent, well let’s get started shall we?” Steve asked rhetorically.

 

Chris’ cock wasn’t even hard when Steve looked down. But that didn’t stop him. He poured lots of lube over the head of Chris’ cock and began to jerk him off. He started off slowly, waiting until Chris was fully hard before increasing his speed and firmness.

 

It didn’t take long for Christian to start begging Steve to stop.

 

“Please, Steve! I won’t do it again, I promise, please, I’ll be good, I’ll be good. Pleeeeeease, Steve!” Christian pleaded but his pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears.

 

Steve jerked Christian nearer and nearer the edge all the while Chris was begging for mercy, leniency anything but the ending he knew that was coming.

 

“I told you what would happen if you broke the rules, Christian. You agreed to the terms and now you’ll pay the price,” Steve replied coldly.

 

“No, please, Steve, Sir. Don’t, please! Steve! I’ll do anything…ANYTHING! Please don’t do this. Please!” Christian sobbed hysterically.

 

Steve waited to see if Christian would safeword, but he didn’t.

 

“Be quiet!” Steve ordered firmly, “the neighbours will think I’m trying to kill you. If I have to tell you again I will gag you, do you understand?”

 

Christian nodded mutely. Steve continued to mercilessly stroke Christian to the brink.

 

As soon as Christian’s orgasm started, Steve let go of the cock in his hand and grabbed his sub’s balls hard enough to make Chris squeal in pain, cum dribbled pathetically out of the Christian’s dick.

 

He was practically hyperventilating by the time Steve let go of his balls. He was sobbing hard at the shock of Steve following through on his threat.

 

Steve undid his boyfriend’s bondage, fitted the cock cage and then rocked and cuddled him until the crying subsided.

 

When Chris had stopped crying altogether, Steve asked, “are you alright?” he was concerned he’d pushed Christian too far, even if Chris hadn’t safe worded on him.

 

Christian hiccuped, looked at his Dom with watery eyes and nodded his head.

 

“So good for me, I’m so fucking proud of you. You did so unbelievably well. Fuck, you were beautiful, babe!” Steve praised.

 

Chris just lowered his head and cuddled his Dom closer, nuzzling into his neck for comfort.

 

Once Steve was sure that Christian was content he asked, “next time, I tell you not to touch yourself or cum without permission, are you going to do as you are told?”

 

“Yes, sir,” Christian muttered miserably. “Good boy!” Steve whispered in return.

Chapter 16: Day Fifteen

Summary:

Girl on set feels cock cage, Chris is humiliated and angry at Steve.

Notes:

There’s no sex or d/s in this chapter. But there’s a boatload of angst and discussion around their relationship.

Chapter Text

Steve had set his alarm early enough that he was up before Chris woke up.

 

Chris was confused for a moment, when Steve dangled the key in front of him, but the night before suddenly came flooding back. Chris unlocked the cage and allowed Steve to remove it, his cock started to harden immediately, causing him to groan at the sensation.

 

Steve kissed his boyfriend then handed him the lube so that he could get started. It took Chris only a couple of minutes before he was on the brink of cumming.

 

By the end of the twenty minutes, he was thrusting uselessly into the air, desperate to cum.

 

Steve sat silently but patiently at his side the whole time. Once the session was over, Steve held Christian until his cock wilted enough to reattach the cage, then with a slap on the ass Steve sent him on his way.

 

Christian was already irritable by the time he got to set. His need to cum hadn’t gone away and he could feel his cock constantly trying and failing to harden within its plastic cage.

 

He was moody with his cast-mates, snapping at them for the pettiest of reasons.

 

It became most notable to everyone on set, when he had a kissing scene to do and he had to push himself against his co-star’s pelvis. She had given him a funny look during the rehearsal when the cage had hit her, but it was during the filming of the scene she commented on him wearing a jockstrap and he felt his whole face ignite, he was beyond mortified but managed to stutter out some excuse about him doing a stunt later. The actress must’ve bought the excuse as she didn’t mention it again but Christian was seething.

 

By the time he got home, he was in full rattlesnake mode, ready to attack at the drop of a hat.

 

Unfortunately for Steve, he had no idea he was about to come face to face with the full force of Christian’s rage.

 

Steve was in the music room, where he’d been all day, working on the arrangement of a song for his new album.

 

Chris stormed through the house, up the stairs and into their bedroom, where he started pacing.

 

The first Steve knew that there was a problem was Chris ripping his headphones off his head and screaming, “YA FUCKING LISTENING TO ME?!”

 

Steve turned slowly in his chair, he was stunned that Chris had reacted like that but he knew he’d have to handle the situation delicately otherwise Chris could really cause some damage.

 

“Are you alright? I didn’t hear you come in,” Steve said quietly.

 

“ALRIGHT?! AM I FUCKING ALRIGHT! DO I LOOK LIKE I’M FUCKING ALRIGHT?!” Christian yelled, spit flying out of his mouth as he spoke.

 

His face was bright red, eye narrowed, fists clenched and his chest puffed up.

 

Great, Steve thought as he tried to assess the situation.

 

“Did something happen on set?” Steve asked, deliberately keeping his voice quiet and even, he’d learnt that trying to match anger with anger would only make things worse.

 

Chris’ reply was a snarl and his fists cracked from how tight he was clenching them.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Steve continued, ignoring his boyfriend’s aggressive behaviour, just gotta wait him out, he thought, it’ll soon blow over.

 

“What I fucking want doesn’t seem to be a concern of yours!” Chris growled.

 

“I’m not sure I understand, sweetheart. What is it you want?” Steve asked, hoping that Chris didn’t blow up in his face.

 

“What I fucking want is this fucking cage off my fucking cock! But it doesn’t matter what I fucking want does it?!” Chris screamed at Steve.

 

Steve blinked a couple of times then smiled softly, “here you go,” Steve declared as he handed over the key as if Chris wasn’t having a tantrum.

 

Christian stared at the key in his hand, then back at Steve, well that was easy, he thought.

 

“Have you eaten? Shall I make us something?” Steve said as he stood up.

 

Chris didn’t say anything so Steve slipped out of the room and into the kitchen, where he was safe to think.

 

He knew that Chris would find the chastity device difficult but he hadn’t expected Chris to react like that, especially not on the first day. He sighed, he knew they’d have to talk about it, but he didn’t want to face an angry Christian any time soon.

 

Chris took the key upstairs and removed the cage, flinging it onto the bed in anger. His cock immediately started to harden at being free, but he didn’t feel the relief he was hoping for. In fact, all he felt was guilt.

 

Shouldn’t’ve done that, he thought, he’ll punish you now.

 

“What’s he fucking going to do, stop me from cumming for 2 weeks?” he muttered to himself.

 

But he didn’t deserve that, he thought.

 

“Fuck!” he whispered.

 

He sat on the bed and he replayed the conversation with Steve in his head, he couldn’t believe that Steve hadn’t got angry back at him, he’d just carried on as if they were having a normal conversation.

Yeah, but what would’ve happened if he’d even thought about raising his voice, eh? He thought, I’d probably have punched a hole in the drywall.

 

Eventually, he decided he’d hidden away in the bedroom for long enough and really needed to face Steve before he came looking for him.

 

Steve was just plating up when Chris appeared in the kitchen, he was rubbing his neck awkwardly and shifting from foot to foot.

 

“It’s nearly ready,” Steve announced with a smile.

 

“Oh, good. Thanks for cooking, Stevie,” Chris replied trying to smile casually.

 

“No worries, Chris,” Steve waved his hand as he put the plate down on the breakfast bar, “grubs up,” he smiled as he sat on one of the stools and started to eat.

 

Chris watched Steve eat for a couple of minutes before he decided he should join him. He wasn’t really hungry, he could feel butterflies in his stomach and a knot of worry at what Steve was going to do, but Steve didn’t do anything but eat his dinner.

 

Chris slowly put a forkful into his mouth, “hmmm, this is really good, Stevie,” he declared enthusiastically.

 

“Oh, thanks, babe,” Steve smiled, blushing at the compliment.

 

They made easy small talk but stayed away from Chris’ day.

 

After dinner, Steve took the plates away and stacked them in the dishwasher.

 

Chris remained seated, his anxiety rising at the fallout he knew was coming.

 

Steve walked back over to Chris and kissed him chastely on his cheek, “why don’t you go watch something on the TV. I’m going to go finish that song I’ve been working on all day then I’ll come and join you,” he said smiling.

 

“Do you want any help?” Chris offered.

 

“No, no it’s fine, you go chill out on the sofa, I shouldn’t be more than an hour,” Steve replied with the same easy smile.

 

There was no hint of angry on his face or in his voice, which helped Chris to relax a little.

 

“Erm…yeah sure, ok,” Chris agreed.

 

He leant in to kiss Steve, forgetting for a moment that it was only a couple of hours ago that he’d been screaming at his lover. Steve returned to kiss, light and soft, he allowed Chris to deepen the kiss but didn’t try to take the lead, content to let Chris lead. Chris hummed against his lover’s lips and felt Steve smile against him. When Chris pulled back both men were panting.

 

Steve smiled and kissed Chris one last time before walking away.

 

Chris stood and watched Steve leave, he felt off-balance, was Steve angry? Is he going to punish me later? Chris thought, but he didn’t know the answers and he didn’t want to spoil Steve’s apparent good mood by asking his questions, so instead, he sat down on the sofa and scrolled through Netflix trying to find something, anything, to watch.

 

Eventually, he got bored of scrolling through the TV guide and their various subscriptions, he didn’t know what he wanted to watch, so got up to go see Steve.

 

He found Steve sat pretty much how he had found him the first time but he noticed that he wasn’t wearing the same pair of headphones as before.

 

That’s weird he thought.

 

He stepped closer, enjoying watching his boyfriend work when he thought he was alone. As he stepped up to the sound desk he noticed that the headphones Steve had worn before dinner, were in the bin, with one side cracked and broken.

 

Fuck did I do that? Or did he? Chris thought, he knew how expensive they were and couldn't believe that Steve hadn’t said anything.

 

Chris tentatively reached out to touch Steve’s shoulder. Steve nearly jumped out of his skin.

 

“Shit! Christian! I wasn’t expecting you to be there!” Steve exclaimed as he clutched at his chest.

 

“Sorry, man, I didn’t mean to scare you,” Chris apologised as he held his hands up.

 

As he looked closer at Steve he noticed his eyes were red, like he’d been crying.

 

“Are you alright, Steve?” Chris asked quietly.

 

Steve smiled warmly, “yeah, yeah I’m fine. You just startled me is all.”

 

“Apart from me nearly giving you a heart attack you’re alright?” Chris asked again.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine, Chris,” Steve smiled.

 

Chris shifted from one foot to the other, not sure what to do or say next.

 

“Sorry I disturbed you, I…erm… I was bored and just…erm…wanted to check what time did you want to do my…erm…y’know, my…erm…nightly exercise?” Chris stammered.

 

Steve turned in his chair to look Christian directly in the eye. “Is that what you want?” Steve asked.

 

“Well yeah, that’s what we agreed, isn’t it?!” Chris replied, confused by Steve’s question.

 

“It was Chris. But I don’t expect you to do something you don’t want to,” Steve answered.

 

“I don’t understand,” Chris admitted.

 

Steve sighed loudly, “come on, let’s go sit down on the sofa so we can talk, eh?” Steve suggested.

 

“Erm…yeah, sure,” Chris agreed.

 

Steve sat on the sofa and turned so he could face Christian, who sat nervously pulling at his clothes rather than look at Steve.

 

“Do you want to tell me what happened today?” Steve asked, trying to keep his voice calm and neutral.

 

“Did I break your headphones?” Chris asked in reply.

 

“We can get to that later, I want to know what happened on set today, I would really appreciate it if you would tell me,” Steve countered.

 

Chris huffed, annoyed that Steve wasn’t answering his questions.

 

“Fine!” Chris snapped when he realised he wasn’t going to get any answers from Steve, “I had a scene this morning,” Chris started.

 

Steve nodded to show he was listening.

 

“It was a kissing scene and I had to push myself against her,” Chris explained.

 

“Ok,” Steve smiled.

 

“And…well…” Chris stopped, he felt his face heating up in embarrassment. “The cage. She felt it hit against her,” Chris said, sighing as he readied himself to tell Steve the bit that had bothered him most, “she asked why I was wearing a jockstrap for a kissing scene,” Chris concluded looking at his hands in his lap rather than look at Steve.

 

“I'm sorry that happened, sweetheart,” Steve said softly as he reached out to take Chris’ hands in his.

 

Chris didn’t say anything for a while and Steve seemed happy to sit in silence with him.

 

“I’m sorry I shouted at you like that, I was just mad at myself and frustrated,” Chris whispered.

 

“Thank you for telling me what happened, it hurt to have you scream at me like that,” Steve remarked, needing Chris to understand the impact of his actions.

 

“I'm really sorry, Stevie,” Chris repeated, he knew his words weren’t enough to make up for his actions, but he didn’t know what else to say.

 

Steve offered a half-smile in reply but didn’t say anything.

 

“So, did I break your headphones?” Chris asked again, hoping Steve would answer his question this time.

 

“Yes, Chris you did, you did this as well,” Steve said as he moved his shirt collar to show the red marks on his neck.

 

“Fuck! I did that?!” Chris whispered, his hand pulling away from Steve’s so his fingers could ghost across the angry-looking scratches.

 

Steve nodded his head and allowed Chris to touch him.

 

“Shit, I’m so sorry Stevie, I never meant to hurt you!” Chris promised, feeling his eyes tear up at the sight of the marks.

 

“I know that, Chris,” Steve replied softly.

 

“And I’ll replace your headphones, tomorrow,” Chris added.

 

“It's not the headphones I’m worried about,” Steve replied.

 

Chris looked up at Steve then and saw that Steve was close to tears, “fuck,” he swore to himself, “what are you worried about then?” Chris whispered, not sure he was ready to hear what Steve had to say.

 

Steve took a deep breath and let it go slowly, his eyes glittering with unshed tears, “what really bothers me is that you chose to end our agreement like that. That you couldn’t just tell me it was too much,” Steve explained quietly.

 

“What d’ya mean ‘end our agreement’? I haven’t ended anything?” Chris shot back, feeling equal parts anger and fear that he was responsible for the destruction of the best thing in his life.

 

“I can’t remember your exact words but it was along the lines of ‘you didn’t want to do what I wanted, you wanted to do what you wanted’ so I handed you the key and you walked away,” Steve said describing his version of the story.

 

“Fuck! No! That’s not what I meant at all!” Chris shouted as he stood up.

 

Steve just looked more defeated and Chris quickly sat back down without saying anything else.

 

“I just wanted the cage off, that’s all,” Chris muttered mostly under his breath, but Steve still heard him.

 

“Not that it matters now, but I’d already told you, you didn’t have to wear it when we were both home. If I’d heard you come in, I would’ve removed the cage myself,” Steve stated.

 

“Of course it matters!” Chris retorted, “I don’t want anything to change,” he pleaded, “I need you, I need this!”

 

“Don’t worry, sweetheart, I’m not going anywhere,” Steve smiled warmly.

 

“And our agreement?” Chris asked hesitantly.

 

“If it’s something you want then yes I want that too,” Steve replied.

 

“It is, it really is something I want, Steve,” Chris said emphatically.

 

“Alright then,” Steve agreed, “but I’m not feeling up to anything tonight though,” Steve admitted.

 

Chris nodded, “no that’s fine. Whatever you want is fine.”

 

“Let’s just chill out on the sofa and watch some shit TV,” Steve suggested.

 

“Sounds good to me,” Chris agreed.

 

They watched the second half of some old movie, but neither were really paying attention, both were thinking about what had happened.  

 

When they’d gone up to bed, Steve said, “I have temporary zip-tie style locks for the cage if that would make you happier.”

 

“Right?” Chris replied.

 

“If you’re still happy to wear it at all, that is,” Steve backtracked.   “Of course I want to, it was just awkward today, is all,” Chris replied.

 

“Ok, well they have individual serial numbers so I would know if you’d changed the ‘lock’ without telling me, that might work out better for us,” Steve explained.  

 

“Oh, cool, yeah that would be great,” Chris beamed.  

 

It was only once they were both in bed that Steve asked the question he’d wanted to know the answer to all evening.

 

“Chris, did you, and there’s no judgement if you did, but did you cum after you’d removed the cage?”  

 

Chris turned to look at Steve and he saw how important the question was to his boyfriend.  

 

“No, I didn’t. It didn’t even occur to me. I just needed the fucking thing off. I’m sorry I made you doubt yourself and our agreement. I never wanted that,” Chris explained.  

 

Chris shuffled closer so that he could cuddle with Steve.    

 

“I love you,” Steve whispered into Chris’ hair as he kissed the top of his head.  

 

“I love you too, darlin’,” Chris whispered back, happy that they were still ok.

Chapter 17: Day Sixteen

Summary:

Chris asks to be punished. Steve agrees, Chris regrets his decision.

Chapter Text

The day started as most did, Chris edging himself for 20 minutes whilst Steve watched on.

 

Chris had expressed his guilt over his actions and behaviour the night before so Steve had reluctantly agreed to punish him when he got home.

 

 Steve found it difficult to focus all day, he kept replaying how angry Chris had been at him and how he’d genuinely believed that Chris was calling time on their newfound dynamic. He decided he was going to push Chris to his limits and make him safeword to get it to stop.

 

After all, it had worked before, but this time he didn’t plan on using physical pain but instead he planned to sexually torment Chris knowing he wasn’t allowed to cum.

 

By the time Chris had gotten home from set and they’d eaten dinner together it was already getting late.

 

Thankfully for Steve and unfortunately for Chris, Chris had a later call time the next day so that gave Steve all the opportunity he needed.

 

“I’m going to go upstairs and get ready. I’ll call you when I’m ready for you, ok?” Steve smiled as Chris shuddered at what Steve might need to ‘get ready’ but he agreed nonetheless.

 

Ten minutes later, Steve called down for Christian to join him in the bedroom. Steve was waiting at the bedroom door for him.

 

“Strip,” Steve ordered simply.

 

“What, here?!” Chris answered back.

 

“Strip and kneel,” Steve instructed, ignoring Christian’s question.

 

Chris growled then complied and shucked off his clothes, a loud tut from Steve made him quickly fold them neatly into a pile in front of him.

 

“Hand me your clothes,” Steve remarked as he held out his hands.

 

Chris had to kneel up to hand them over carefully.

 

“Thank you, baby boy,” Steve commented.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub until you safeword? Your safeword is red,” he asked.

 

Chris did a double-take then audibly swallowed, “yes, Steve,” he murmured quietly.

 

“Call me, Sir, you are being punished after all,” Steve informed his sub.

 

Chris sat staring at Steve for a few moments until it clicked what Steve was looking for.

 

“Yes, Sir, sorry for not showing you the respect you deserve,” Chris said with averted eyes hoping such a display would grant him some leniency.

 

Steve snorted at Chris’ attempt at submissiveness, which caused Chris to stare up at him angrily.

 

Steve tussled Chris’ hair and whispered, “now that’s more like it, sweetheart.”

 

Chris automatically tried to rearrange his hair but Steve grabbed his wrists, squeezed them so that the bones moved ever so slightly before letting go. Chris didn’t argue he just put his hands palm-up on his thighs once again.

 

“Good boy, follow me,” Steve beckoned and he walked into the bedroom.

 

Chris made a move to stand but a click from Steve’s fingers told him he should crawl.

 

“You can consider that punishment for not correctly folding your clothes without prompting,” Chris growled low in his throat but crawled slowly behind Steve.

 

Once they got to the bed, Steve told Chris to stop.

 

“Here’s what’s going to happen. I’ve got out some toys, we’re going to use all of them before we put you back in that plastic cage of yours,” Steve said as he slid his foot under the cage and bounced it lightly causing Chris to groan.

 

“We’re going to take it in turns picking a toy, I’ll even let you go first,” Steve continued.

 

“And just to add a bit of ‘fun’ to the evening I’m going to edge you in between every… singletoy until you safeword,” Steve concluded, even using air quotes around fun to emphasise it.

 

Chris grumbled, he wasn’t sure what was going to be fun about this punishment, he was already fucking horny and clearly, Steve being the sadistic fucker he was, Chris was pretty sure he going to be begging Steve to stop really quickly.

 

“Up on the bed, let’s get Kane Jr. out of its cage,” Steve chuckled.

 

Chris glowered at his Dom for a moment before climbing onto the bed.

 

Steve removed the cage and stroked Chris until he was fully hard, which didn’t take very long.

 

Chris’ eye was caught by the range of toys Steve had picked, there had to at least ten different dildos and vibrators alone.

 

Fuck he thought, he’s going to break me.

 

“Right, you’re first to pick, baby boy,” Steve said.

 

Chris looked over the items laying on the bed next to him, knowing they were all going to be used didn’t make the selection process any easier.

 

“Tick, tock, darling,” Steve prompted.

 

“The metal butt plug, please, Sir,” Chris answered eventually.

 

“A good choice, but not quite how I expect you to ask for an item,” Steve replied.

 

Chris managed to squeeze in a quick, “sorry, Sir,” before Steve could finish his sentence.

 

“No need to apologise, I wasn’t clear on what I wanted, I want you to ask me to use these toys on you, ok?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, Sir, can, no may I have the metal butt plug, please, Sir?” Chris tried again.

 

Steve smiled, especially when Chris self-corrected the can into may, aww he’s learning! Steve thought.

 

“Beautifully done, baby boy, I want you on your hands and knees,” Steve instructed as he went to grab the lube

 

“Do you reckon you could take it without any prep or do I need to loosen you up a bit first?” Steve asked.

 

Chris groaned, “fuck, Sir, please!”

 

“Begging already, Christian, my, my I thought you’d hold out longer than that,” Steve laughed.

 

Steve slowly and carefully pushed the cool plug against Christian’s entrance, he was met with a lot of resistance but he maintained the same pressure until the muscle relaxed and allowed the plug to be pushed in.

 

Chris jolted as the widest part of the plug entered him.

 

Steve patted his sub’s ass then hold him to turn around and sit down on the bed. Chris moaned as the weight of the plug shifted inside him then as he sat down it brushed against his prostate. Steve lubed up his hand and started to jerk Chris off, it took less than a minute for Chris to cry out “stop!”

 

Steve pulled the plug free then gleefully rubbed his hands together and said, “my turn!”

 

Chris watched warily as Steve deliberately took his sweet time touching every item and remarking occasionally. Chris growled but didn’t comment.

 

“This one I think,” he announced once he’d finally settled on his choice.

 

It was a small, black prostate massager. “Do you wanna know the cool thing about this one?” Steve asked.

 

“It’s not very big, Sir?” Chris replied.

 

Steve tutted, “you should know by now it’s not the size but how you use it!”

 

Chris couldn’t tell if that was a comment on his or Steve’s cock but he felt offended either way.

 

“It changes colour, baby boy. This little guy is going stay inside of you until it completely changes colour,” Steve stated as he lubed up the toy.

 

Despite its small size it pressed perfectly against his prostate causing Chris to whine at the pressure. Steve then used both hands, one to stroke Christian’s cock and the other to rock the toy back and forth. “Stop, stop!” Chris cried out as he felt his balls tighten.

 

Steve stopped but slapped Chris’ thigh, “remember to be respectful, Christian,” Steve warned, “if it happens again it’ll be strike one.”

 

“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir,” Chris muttered grumpily.

 

“Looks like you’re going to need to wear this toy for a bit longer, it’s only just starting to change colour,” Steve said, which was the only warning Christian got before Steve was edging him.

 

“Please, stop, Sir!” Chris whimpered, which Steve did.

 

“Much better manners, thank you,” Steve smiled.

 

Chris was panting hard trying to get himself back under control.

 

“Good news, baby boy, it’s fully changed colour, so it’s your turn to pick,” Steve informed his sub as he pulled the now green prostate massager free.

 

Chris’ eyes scanned the toys, “may I have the nipple clamps, please Sir?” Chris asked.

 

Steve smiled, “of course you can beautiful boy.”

 

Steve picked up the clamps, he suckled and nipped at Chris nipples until they were both hardened nubs then he secured the clamps in place causing Chris to whimper at the pressure.

 

Steve barely even touched Christian’s cock before Chris was crying out, “stop, stop, fuck, Steve…Sir…please…STOP!”

 

Steve let go immediately but was worried he’d pushed Chris too far.

 

“That didn’t take very long, sweetheart, did it?” Steve teased whilst Chris struggled to control himself.

 

Steve waiting for Chris to calm down before he removed the clamps, Chris hissed as the blood flowed back to his nipples.

 

“Is it my turn?” Steve asked happily.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris replied, whilst he was constantly on the edge of cumming he didn’t feel like he needed to safeword yet.

 

“Ooh, I think I want to paddle that fantastic ass of yours, baby boy. I want you on forearms and knees and don’t even think about trying to sneakily drag your cock across the bedding, I will know and I will punish you for it!”

 

Christian moved quickly, but carefully, got up onto his knees.

 

“Push your ass back,” Steve instructed, he waited for Chris to move because praising him, “good boy!”

 

He rubbed the paddle across his sub’s ass to warm the leather before swinging his arm backwards.

 

“I think 10 should do it, count, and thank me,” Steve instructed then without any warning brought the paddle down hard on both cheeks.

 

“FUCK!” Chris yelled as he lurched forward.

 

“Don’t break position,” Steve said firmly.

 

“Sorry, Sir,” Chris muttered.

 

“You forgot to count and thank me, we’ll start over. If it happens again, not only will we restart but I’ll also start adding extras too, do you understand, Christian?” Steve informed his sub.

 

“Yes, Sir, sorry Sir. It won’t happen again,” Chris replied.

 

“See that it doesn’t,” Steve commented before repeating his first strike in the same place. “One, thank you, Sir,” Chris ground out.

 

Steve continued to bring the paddle down hard and fast, barely giving Christian time to react.

 

By the time Chris said, “ten, thank you, Sir,” he could feel how hot his ass was.

 

“Good boy,” Steve commented whilst rubbing the paddle over the abused skin.

 

“I think we’ll have a little break,” Steve announced.

 

“I want you to go stand in the corner for ten minutes, you are not permitted to touch your ass until the time is over, understood?” Steve ordered.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris mumbled then hissed loudly as his butt rubbed against the soft cotton of the bedding as he stood up.

 

“Hands behind your head spread those feet,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris obeyed silently, all he wanted to do was rub the heat out of his backside, it felt like it was on fire.

 

Steve had watched Chris as he’d moved to the corner and was pleased to note that Chris was no longer fully hard, which was what Steve had hoped for.

He also hoped that 10 minutes of corner time would help cool Chris off a bit before returning.

 

Once the ten minutes was up, Steve applied aloe vera gel to his sub’s reddened cheeks.

 

Chris was then allowed to choose his item.

 

The break had done what Steve had wanted and it was almost like they were starting the evening over again.

 

Chris chose a large dildo, then Steve chose a small plug.

 

They continued taking turns until there were only two objects left: a blindfold and a crop.

 

Christian had been teased and denied for hours, he felt physically and mentally exhausted but he was determined not to safeword.

 

“It’s your turn, baby boy,” Steve prompted.

 

Chris had been floating in subspace for a while now and struggled to even reply to Steve.

 

“Come on sweetheart, last time of picking, what’s it going to be?” Steve pushed gently, he could tell that Chris was close to breaking point and already had a plan in the back of his mind if his lover was too stubborn to call it quits.

 

“The blindfold, Sir?” Chris slurred, “may I have…the…the…blindfold, pleeease?”

 

“Of course you may sweetheart. Tell me when you’re close,” Steve reminded Christian as he slipped the padded leather over his eyes.

 

The loss of his sight only increased Chris’ other senses, he’d swear that his cock was so much more sensitive now he couldn’t see. Steve stopped when Chris told him to.

 

“Good boy, I’m going to leave the blindfold on for the last bit. I’m going to suck you off until you tell me to stop. As I don’t trust your words right now, you’re going to put your hands on my shoulders, all you need to do is push me away before you cum, ok?” Steve instructed as he moved into position and placed Chris’ hands on his shoulders.

 

“Remember do not cum, I will have to punish you if you do. I don’t want to have to do that. I will not stop until you safeword,” Steve stated firmly.

 

“Sssss Sir,” Chris mumbled.

 

Steve started straight away, he used every technique he could think of to drive Chris to the brink of orgasm, he had to hold Chris’ hips down to stop him from thrusting into his mouth.

 

Steve felt Chris’ balls tighten under his chin and he was just about to stop when Chris whined loudly, “‘oooop RED!” and shoved Steve hard.

 

Steve was convinced that Chris had just ruined his own orgasm but when he looked down there was only precum.

 

Chris was mindlessly humping the air and sobbing in frustration.

 

“You’ve done soooo brilliantly sweetheart. I’m so fucking proud of you,” Steve smiled down at his sub.

 

Chris couldn’t hear him, he was too lost in his own torment to realise what was going on.

 

Steve watched and waited, he kept whispering endearments and praise until Chris started to come back to him.

 

“‘Oz I gooood?” Chris asked.

 

“Yes, Chris you were fucking amazing!” Steve smiled brightly.

 

“We’ve just got one more thing to deal with then we can go to sleep, ok?” Steve said quietly.

 

“‘Oz that?” Chris asked, trying desperately to fight his way back from subspace.

 

“We need to get you back into your cage, don’t we?” Steve reminded Chris.

 

“Fuck! S’it’s not gonna go down!” Chris complained.

 

“Well I have a plan for that but it’s gonna hurt a lot!” Steve said.

 

“Wh…What are ya gonna do?” Chris asked nervously.

 

“I plan to use this crop on your balls until this…” Steve said whilst tapping the crop on Chris’ cock, “goes down, shouldn’t take too many strikes maybe 5, hopefully, less than 10.”

 

Chris whimpered, his balls were already uncomfortable from how tight and heavy they felt but he had to agree it would make him go soft very quickly.

 

Steve told Chris to spread his knees as wide apart as they would go and grab his ankles. Then Steve brought the crop down hard on Chris’ full sac, it took 4 hard, fast strikes to make Christian’s erection completely disappear. Steve stopped as soon as he knew he could get the cage back on.

 

Once ‘Kane jr.’ was safely locked away again Steve manhandled Chris into a bone-crushing hug. Chris allowed it as he was far too tired to argue and it didn’t take him long before he fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 18: Day Seventeen

Summary:

Steve and Chris play ‘Choose Your Fate’ again.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

It was late by the time that Chris got home. He was tired and cranky and he wanted nothing more than to fall asleep on the sofa with Steve.

 

However, Steve clearly had other plans. Whilst Chris was eating, Steve told him what he wanted to do.

 

“I wanna play choose your fate again, what do you think, baby boy?” Steve smiled predatorily.

 

Chris nearly choked in the piece of food in his mouth. “Uh-huh, sounds good Steve,” Chris agreed as Steve had slapped him on the back hard enough to dislodge the morsel.

 

“Good boy, finish up here then come join me in the bedroom,” Steve instructed then walked out of the room.

 

Chris joined him upstairs less than five minutes later.

 

“Ooo someone is eager!” Steve teased. “Did you wash your plate and cutlery and put them away?”

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris nodded, he definitely wasn’t looking to give Steve any more ammunition to use against him.

 

“Brilliant, strip, kneel and start your nightly exercise,” Steve ordered and he continued to move around the room.

 

Chris complied without hesitation. Steve didn’t help him this time but he watched Christian and made his sub maintain eye contact throughout.

 

Chris was relieved when the alarm went off.

 

“So good for me baby boy,” Steve praised as he ruffled Christian’s hair.

 

“Alright, choose your fate, I’ve kept it simple this time, there are just 3 options, you can choose whichever you want,” Steve informed his sub.

 

“Erm…the…middle one, please, Steve?” Chris replied, he had to admit he enjoyed the thrill of this game but knowing he wouldn’t get the chance to cum made him wary.

 

“Good choice, sweetheart. I plan to fully restrain you, colour?” Steve said.

 

“Green, Steve,” Chris responded.

 

Steve tied Christian spreadeagle to the bed.

 

“Excellent, I want you to test your bonds, can you move?” Steve queried.

 

Chris struggled for a minute or so before confirming what Steve already knew, that his sub wasn’t going anywhere.

 

“Do you know what a prostate milking is?” Steve asked.

 

Chris’ eyes widened and he nodded slowly.

 

“Tell me,” Steve ordered.

 

Chris shook his head.

 

Steve sat between Chris’ legs and pulled on his balls. “Tell me what you think I’m going to do to you!” He ordered sharply.

 

Christian was panting from the pain, “can…can…you let go first?” Chris asked hopefully but when he felt Steve’s fingers tighten around his full balls he knew he’d miscalculated.

 

“Ok…ok…” he breathed out.

 

Steve loosened his grip slightly.

 

“…it’s…it’s…where the…the prostate is massaged until cum comes out, but it’s not an orgasm. It’s not pleasurable, Steve.”

 

“Good, but I asked you to tell me what I’m going to do to you. So try again,” Steve reminded his sub.

 

Fuck! Christian thought.

 

“Ok…y…ya…ya…gonna…oh God Steve please,” Chris begged.

 

Steve wasn’t sure what exactly he was begging for but a quick squeeze for his sub’s sac prompted Christian to continue.

 

“Ya gonna m…massage…ma… prostate until…until I ejaculate,” Chris stuttered, his face, ears and chest were all bright red from embarrassment.

 

“That’s right. That’s exactly what I’m going to do to you. And you’re correct about what you said before too, it’s not an orgasm and it certainly won’t be pleasurable but it is a means to an end. Can’t have them getting too full can we?! We don’t want to cause any damage.” Steve said smiling evilly.

 

“Please, Steve, don’t do this,” Chris begged.

 

“Colour?” Steve asked impatiently.

 

Chris stared at Steve then huffed and whispered, “green!”

 

“That’s what I thought,” Steve replied.

 

Steve produced a large prostate massager and lube from behind him. He first lubed up his fingers then the massager. He prepped Chris quickly, not wanting Chris to get too turned on.

 

Not that Chris’ cock got that memo, it was already rock hard and had precum beading at the tip. Steve pushed the massager all the way in so that it sat snuggly against his sub’s prostate and taint.

 

“Ready?” Steve asked.

 

“Does it matter whether I am or not?” Chris replied sulkily.

 

Steve slapped Christian’s thigh several times as punishment.

 

“Yes, Steve I’m ready,” he agreed when Steve stopped slapping him.

 

Steve turned the massager onto full power and carefully rocked it up and over Christian’s prostate.

 

Chris moaned at the sensation, “s’it’s too much, Steve!” Chris complained.

 

“Nope it’s exactly what it needs to be,” Steve shot back. Steve continued his rough treatment until he felt he was starting to get somewhere.

 

He then turned off the massager and removed it. He slicked up two fingers and inserted them up to the webbing. He felt around until he could get the prostate between his fingers then he started to rub vigorously, cum started to dribble uncontrollably out of Christian's cock, whilst Chris cried at the feeling of having his semen forcibly removed from him.

 

It took Steve 15 minutes or so to get all the fluid out, Christian was exhausted by the time Steve removed his fingers.

 

“How are you feeling, sweetheart?” Steve asked.

 

“Tired,” Chris replied with a yawn.

 

“Let’s get you cleaned up and then you can go to sleep,” Steve instructed.

 

Steve led Christian to the shower and left him to wash himself, whilst Steve tidied up in the bedroom and turned down the sheets.

 

Chris soon appeared with a towel hung low on his hips.

 

Steve wolf-whistled at the sight, “fuck, babe you look hot like that!”

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Chris replied dismissively.

 

“Come on, the bed’s all ready for you,” Steve smiled.

 

Chris made sure he was dry before dressing in a pair of boxers and an old T-shirt.

 

Steve held his boyfriend and whispered praises to him as Chris fell asleep. Steve smiled when he noticed that Christian’s breathing had changed.

 

“Night, sweetheart,” he said with a kiss and he turned out the light.

Notes:

The 3 options were: ruined orgasm, prostate miking or extra edging session.

Chapter 19: Day Eighteen

Summary:

Chris gets a phone call. Steve gives Chris a choice. Even though he’s left unsatisfied Chris is happy with his decisions!

Chapter Text

Christian was woken by an early phone call from Dean. Chris had panicked thinking he was late to set, but Dean quickly reassured him that that wasn’t the case.

 

“We’re having to switch up the filming schedule, so unfortunately it means two days of night-shoots then a half-day. After that, I’ve promised everyone they can have two full days off to rest and recharge,” Dean explained. “So that means you’re not needed on set until early evening but you won’t be home until sunrise.”

 

“Alright, no problem, man. I’ll see you later!” Chris agreed and hung up the phone.

 

“Who was that?” Steve asked sleepily.

 

“Erm…it was Dean. There’s been a change to the shooting schedule. The next two days are going to be night-shoots,” Chris relayed the information.

 

“So I won’t be seeing all that much of you then?” Steve asked.

 

“No, I guess not,” Chris agreed sadly. “But on the plus side Dean said after the night shoot I can have two days off.”

 

“So, I guess that leaves you with a choice, doesn’t it sweetheart,” Steve commented.

 

“Does it?” Chris queried, not quite sure what Steve was talking about.

 

“Well, the way I see it you have two choices: one – we do a double exercise session now to make up for tonight and then I fuck you or two – we do one exercise session now then I fuck you but you have to record yourself doing the second one before midnight. Obviously, if you fail to do both sessions I will punish you for that,” Steve explained.

 

Chris shuddered at the implication of being punishment whilst in chastity.

 

“Can…may I have a double exercise now, please Steve?” Chris asked politely.

 

“Of course you can sweetheart, such beautiful manners,” Steve replied with a smile.

 

“I think I wanna plug you first though, so you’re all loose and ready for me when the time comes,” Steve said as he slid out of bed and went to rummage in the toy box.

 

“Ah-ha!” Chris heard, which he presumed meant that Steve had found what he was looking for.

 

He returned to the bed with a medium silicone plug and a bottle of warming lube. He coated his fingers in the clear substance then slowly circled his fingers around Christian’s hole, ensuring that there was a thin film of lube all over the sensitive skin. He then teased the entrance with the pad of his finger, not really pushing in yet but letting Chris know it was there, waiting.

 

When Steve felt Chris relax he started to push until just the tip of his index finger was inside his lover. He twisted and pushed further inside, making sure everywhere he touched was covered in lube.

 

When he felt Chris was ready, Steve introduced his middle finger in alongside his index finger, so that he could scissor and stretch Chris’ entrance, occasionally nudging at his sub’s prostate but it was never more than a tease.

 

By the time Steve pushed the plug in, Chris was shaking from the effort of staving off his orgasm, “I’m so fucking close, Steve!” He panted.

 

“You’re alright, just take a few calming breaths. I can wait until you’re ready,” Steve said calmly.

 

Chris nodded shakily but followed Steve’s instructions and soon found he felt much better.

 

“Ready to start?” Steve asked.

 

Start? Haven’t we already started?!” Chris exclaimed.

 

Steve just laughed in response and started the 40-minute timer on his phone.

 

By the end of the 40 minutes, Steve felt incredibly smug, he’d brought Christian to the brink 15 times, a record even by his standards.

 

Chris was a mess by the time Steve told him they were done. He was covered in sweat, reduced to nothing more than a rambling wreck. It felt like he’d just done an intense workout at the gym rather than what had essentially been him just laying on the bed for an hour.

 

“I’m going to fuck you now, then I’m going to plug you up so that all my cum stays safely inside you. Then before you leave tonight I’m going to cum inside you again. That way you’ll be able to feel my cum dribbling out of that perfect ass of yours all… night… long,” Steve explained, causing Chris to let out a near-pornographic moan at the mental image in his head.

 

“You like that idea, Christian?” Steve asked with a smirk.

 

“Yeah, Steve,” Chris breathed out.

 

Christian started to moan and thrust his hips at the heat he could feel inside him, “are things starting to heat up?” Steve laughed.

 

Chris nodded his head as he groaned at the sensation.

 

“You ready for me to take the plug out?” Steve asked as he lubed up his own cock.

 

“Fuck, yes! Please, Steve!” Chris pleaded.

 

Steve pulled on the plug until it came free and put it to one side so it was to hand for afterwards. Steve lined himself up and pushed until his balls slapped against his sub’s ass.

 

Steve groaned at the tight heat that surrounded him, “fuck, baby boy, you’re always so fucking tight!” Steve commented.

 

“Please, Steve, move!” Chris whined. Steve started to thrust his hips, but he knew he wouldn’t last long.

 

“Remember you’re not allowed to cum!” Steve reminded his sub as he increased his speed and was nailing Christian’s prostate with every stroke.

 

“I’m so close, Steve. Please, please, please let me cum. I’ll do anything you want. Pleeease let me!” Chris begged with tears in his eyes.

 

However, hearing Chris’ desperate pleas pushed him over the edge and he came deep within his lover.

 

Once he’d recovered enough, he pulled out, careful not to let any of his seed escape then roughly shoved the plug back in place.

 

“There we go, it’s all safe and sound inside you!” Steve commented.

 

Christian nodded, his face was wet from the tears that had leaked from his eyes but he felt better now that it was over.

 

“Fuck, sweetheart! You took that so well. I can’t wait to fuck you again. I won’t even need to use lube next time!” Steve announced cheerily.

 

Chris just groaned at Steve’s words.

 

“Let’s get you calmed down and you back in your cage, I wanna fuck you whilst you’re wearing it next time!” Steve said.

 

“Why do you have to say shit like that?” Chris grumbled, “it's never gonna go down!”

 

Steve laughed. “Go shower but don’t touch yourself. Hopefully, it’ll be soft by the time you get out,” Steve remarked as he climbed out of bed and got dressed. “I’m going to go make us breakfast, so you don’t need to worry about me pestering you any further.” Steve smiled but he couldn’t help but slap Chris’ ass playfully as he left the room.

 

Around 4:30 pm, Chris got a phone call to tell him a car would be there to pick him up in an hour or so.

 

As soon as he got off the phone he went to find Steve.

 

“We got an hour before I gotta go,” Chris said as he popped his head around the door of the music room.

 

Steve smiled broadly as he turned in his chair. “I suggest you get naked then, baby boy!” he ordered.

 

Chris didn’t need telling twice, he quickly stripped and folded his clothes.

 

“Come here, sweetheart,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris walked over to Steve.

 

“I want you to get me out of my jeans then you’re going to straddle me,” Steve started.

 

Chris looked sceptically at Steve, “ya sure that chair can take us both?!”

 

“There’s only one way to find out, now quit stalling!” Steve remarked.

 

Chris undid Steve’s jeans and saw that Steve was going to commando.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Chris moaned.

 

Steve shrugged and muttered “easier access!”

 

Once Chris was straddling his Dom’s thighs, the chair was already creaking ominously, Steve reached for the plug and in one swift moment he pulled the plug free and pulled Chris down on top of him to stop any of the cum coming out.

 

“Fuck! You feel so wet, baby!” Steve groaned.

 

Chris was struggling to stay in control of himself, his cock was valiantly trying to harden but couldn’t.

 

Steve continued to thrust into Christian whilst Christian held on for dear life.

 

The chair collapsed moments after Steve came. The two men laughed and checked for injuries.

 

“Oh my God, Steve, I can feel it,” Chris moaned.

 

Steve smirked smugly, “feel what, baby?”

 

Chris went bright red. “Ya know what!” Chris complained.

 

“Tell me, sweetheart, I wanna hear you say it out loud!” Steve pushed.

 

“Ya cum, I can feel ya cum inside me!” Chris exclaimed.

 

Steve reached back and pressed his finger lazily into the loose, wet hole.

 

“Fuck me, baby boy, you’re so full of cum, it's gonna be dripping out of you all night. I wonder if you’ll still be wet enough to fuck you without lube in when you get home?” Steve commented.

 

Christian’s breathing increasing at Steve’s words.

 

“You like that idea, baby boy?” Steve asked smirking.

 

“Yeah, Steve,” Chris said breathily.

 

“Well we’ll have to see how good you are at keeping all that cum inside you, won’t we?!” Steve commented as he continued to press his pad of his index finger into the cum that was oozing out.

 

He played for a few moments more before telling Chris to get dressed.

 

No sooner had Chris fastened his jeans than a car horn beeped outside.

 

“Oh shit! I gotta go!” Chris announced breathlessly.

 

“Love you, Stevie!” He shouted as he ran out of the door.

 

“Love you too, baby!” Steve yelled back.

 

Steve stood and surveyed the chaos.

 

Well, I suppose I’m going to have to go chair shopping tomorrow, he chuckled to himself as he set about tidying up the room.

Chapter 20: Day Nineteen

Summary:

Steve and Chris play ‘Choose your fate’ again. CYF options in the notes.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

 

It was daylight by the time Christian got home. But true to his word Steve fucked him before he went to bed. Whilst Chris was still wet from 2 loads of cum. His hole was still slightly stretched so it didn’t take Steve long to add a 3rd lot to the mix.

 

Steve then left Chris to sleep in peace and sat writing and playing until Chris surfaced in the early afternoon.

 

“Afternoon, sweetheart!” Steve called out when he heard Chris shout his name.

 

“Ah so this is where you’ve been hiding,” Chris teased playfully when he ‘found’ Steve.

 

“Where else would I be?” Steve queried then added, “I didn’t want to wake you with my playing so I thought the soundproof music room was the best call.”

 

“Thanks, man, I really appreciate it!” Chris smiled. “D’ya want me to make you breakfast or brunch I guess?” Steve asked.

 

“Have you eaten?” Chris countered.

 

“Not since you got home, no,” Steve admitted.

 

“Well, in that case, I’ll make us brunch and you can finish up in here,” Chris stated and walked out of the room before Steve could argue.

 

Steve wandered through to the kitchen just as Chris was plating up waffles and bacon.

 

“Oh yes!” Steve rejoiced as he covered the lot in syrup.

 

“After this do you wanna play ‘choose your fate’?” Steve asked in-between mouthfuls.

 

Chris coughed and nearly choked on his waffle.“Erm…yeah…sure,” he managed to get out whilst trying to breathe.

 

“Excellent. I’m very excited,” Steve announced as he shovelled the food into his mouth as quickly as possible.

 

“Someone’s rather eager,” Chris commented.

 

“What can I say, it’s my newfound favourite game to play with you. I enjoy waiting to find out what you’re going to pick,” Steve replied.

 

As soon as Chris had finished eating and had cleared away all the dishes Steve led him upstairs and made him strip and get into position.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub until either you safeword or I end the scene?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, Steve, I do,” Chris agreed. “Do you have your safe words ready?” Steve then asked.

 

“Yep, green, yellow and red,” Chris responded as he felt himself settling into the correct mindset.

 

“Alright, Christian, you’re now mine to do with as I see fit. I will decide the rewards and punishments and you will accept this without question as you are not in control here. However, you do have your safewords, use them wisely. If I suspect you are using your safe word to get out of a punishment, I will restart it, double it and gag you, do you fully understand these rules?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve I understand,” Chris answered.

 

“Excellent, so as before there are 3 options, you already know what one of those options is, but the other 2 you don’t know,” Steve explained then asked, “What number do you want to pick this time?”

 

“Number 1?” Chris replied nervously, worried it might be another prostate milking.

 

“You sure?” Steve asked cautiously.

 

“Fuck. I dunno. Yeah, I'm sure,” Chris argued, more with himself than with Steve.

 

“Okie Doke. I want you to ask me nicely, but I’m not going to tell you what number 1 is until a bit later, it’ll make it more exciting!” Steve replied cryptically.

 

And Steve thought there’s less chance of him safewording before we even get started.

 

“Please, Steve, I will you do option one to me, please?” Chris asked, already turned on by the surprise element of the game.

 

“Absolutely,” Steve agreed eagerly.

 

“I’m going to fully restrain you then we can start. Colour?” Steve said.

 

“Green, Steve,” Chris replied.

 

Steve tied Chris spread-eagle to the bed and allowed him to struggle just to prove that he was well and truly trapped.

 

Steve removed Chris’ cage and with lots of lube started to stroke his sub to the edge.

 

“I’ve decided that if you allow me to follow through on your ‘Choose your fate’ option, I’ll allow you to have a pass on your double daily exercise as I’m feeling very generous!” Steve announced.

 

What the fuck is he planning to do to me?! Christian wondered nervously.

 

Steve spent 20 minutes bringing his sub closer and closer to toppling over the edge. Each time Chris begged Steve to stop that he was too close and Steve always pushed him a little bit more before backing off.

 

However, he had a plan and as he started stroking Christian back to the brink he leant down and whispered in Christian’s ear, “you have permission.” Christian keened at the phrase. His need outweighing his logical thought.

 

Steve then sped up, pushing Chris closer and closer to the edge and just as Chris was about to fall into oblivion, Steve whispered softly, “I’m going to ruin your orgasm just like you asked me to!”

 

It took Chris a moment to process what Steve had said but he yelled, “DON’T! DON’T!”

 

Steve slowed down fractionally, just to see if Chris would safeword but when he didn’t, Steve carried on.

 

Chris continued to scream, “no, Steve, don’t!” as Steve pushed him over the edge, he came untouched, screaming and without orgasm. His cum sluggishly dribbled out of his cock.

 

Chris was frantic, desperately trying to free himself, begging Steve to let him go, to let him cum, to do anything but sit there and wait.

 

Steve ran his hands up and down Christian’s thighs, offering silent comfort whilst Chris worked through his feelings about what happened.

 

By the time Chris stopped fighting, his cheeks were hot and pink and he had tear tracks down his face and ended in his hair.

 

They both stayed silent for the longest time, Steve was worried that he’d pushed Christian too far and Christian was trying to work out what he’d done wrong to deserve such a cruel punishment on top of the chastity cage.

 

Eventually, Christian whispered, “I’m sorry,” hoping that it would act as a balm for Steve’s disappointment in him.

 

“What are you apologising for, sweetheart?” Steve asked as he moved to unfasten Chris from the bed.

 

Chris hiccuped and started to cry again, “for whatever I did, I am sorry, Steve.”

 

Steve hesitated and asked, “what do you think you’ve done?”

 

“I dunno, but I must’ve been real bad. So I’m sorry, Stevie,” he mumbled, his accent thick and he sounded distant.

 

“You haven’t done anything wrong, baby boy. You’ve been perfect. Just like always,” Steve promised as he quickly released Chris’ wrists and ankles but left the cuffs in place.

 

He moved them both so that he could hold his lover and offer him as much physical contact as possible.

 

“Naw, I fucked up!” Chris argued back, sounding drunk.

 

“You really didn’t. You did exactly what I wanted you to. So fucking beautifully too!” Steve replied.

 

Chris was quiet for a long time, Steve figured his sub had fallen asleep but Steve was on high alert unable to relax until Chris was talking to him normally.

 

After a long wait, Chris whispered with no heat in his words, “you are a fucking sadist, Steve Carlson!”

 

Steve chuckled and shrugged his shoulders in response. Chris said nothing until Steve coaxed him to sit up and drink the water and eat the chocolate he’d brought up.

 

“That was really fucking mean!” Chris complained.

 

“Too much?” Steve asked genuinely worried that he’d overstepped.

 

“You said you’d never set me up to fail,” Chris muttered, refusing to make eye contact.

 

“Is that what you think I did?” Steve asked shocked that that was how his actions had been perceived.

 

“Well yeah, you know how much I fucking hate that!” Chris snapped.

 

Steve held his hands up defensively, “I’m sorry that’s what you think. That was never my intention. Perhaps I should’ve told you when you picked that option what it was. But honestly, I was always going to tell you before you came what I was going to do,” Steve tried to explain.

 

“You didn’t give me a lotta choice, man!” Chris replied, his anger fading.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think about that. I will next time,” Steve conceded.

 

“Next time? Ya planning on ruining my future orgasms as well? Fuck you, Carlson!” Chris spat and stormed into the ensuite to shower.

 

He couldn’t process what had happened, he felt off-balance and out of control and he hated it. He paced as he waited for the shower to heat up. He knew he shouldn’t’ve walked away like that, but he needed to get his head around it first.

 

He spent so long in the shower that he’d started to prune. He got out, dried off and with the towel still around his waist he went to face Steve.

 

He was amazed to find the room was pristine, the bed was freshly made and nothing was out of place.

 

Except, for a very remorseful looking Steve sat staring at the floor.

 

Chris watched him for a minute, Steve hadn’t even noticed his presence, so he walked over to him sat on the bed and placed his hand on his Dom’s knee.

 

Steve’s head moved fractionally to look at the hand in his knee, he covered the hand with his own and squeezed gently.

 

“I’m sorry, Chris. I didn’t think it through, all I thought about was how beautifully you suffered for me but I forgot to think about how you were feeling. You should’ve safe worded if it was too much,” Steve said softly, still staring at the floor.

 

“It wasn’t too much, Steve,” Chris replied, “I just wasn’t expecting it but if you had told me right off the bat, I would’ve safe worded as soon as you told me so you were right to do it the way you did.”

 

Steve sat and thought about what Chris had said, “thank you for being so understanding, I really appreciate it, Chris. I’m sorry if I made you doubt how well you've been doing because I've gotta say I'm fucking impressed! You’ve taken everything this week in your stride and it has been beautiful to watch!” Steve smiled as he turned to hug his lover.

 

“Dunt mean ya ain’t a fucking sadist though!” Chris pointed out causing Steve to laugh.

 

“You might’ve mentioned it a time or two!”

 

They sat on the bed until Chris started to shiver, “come on sweetheart, you need to get dressed and we need to get you back in your cage!” Steve announced.

 

Chris had barely just got dressed when his phone rang to say the car had arrived to pick him up. He dashed out of the house, leaving Steve alone with his thoughts, which was not the great company it usually was.

 

He kept thinking about what Christian had said whilst still under and it haunted him to know that that was how subspace Chris had interpreted his actions. He knew he had some making up to do once the week was over.

Notes:

Choose your fate options:
prostate milking, ruined orgasm or extra edging session.

Chapter 21: Day Twenty

Summary:

Will Steve allow Christian the relief he so desperately desires?

Chapter Text

After Steve had completed his boyfriend’s nightly masturbation session, he gently ran his fingers in teasing patterns all over Chris’ pubic area, Christian had long since been lost in the depths of subspace, floating in glorious agony when Steve’s voice broke through.

 

“How long has it been since you came?” Steve asked innocently as if he didn’t know exactly how long it had been.

 

“How long has it been since you had relief?” Steve rephrased his initial question.

 

Ssss…seven, seven, days, Sss…Steve …Ssss…sir,” Christian stuttered, his need to cum on a knife-edge as his hips made aborted attempts at thrusting up into Steve’s touch, but the fingers just moved away until he settled again.

 

“How long has it been since you were a good boy and came with permission?” Steve asked.

 

“Mmmmore,” Chris moaned unable to think about the details.

 

“More? You want to denied for longer?” Steve asked, it was nothing more than a tease.

 

A sob bubbled out of Christian at the idea, the mere thought of prolonging his chastity. “B…b…been more than, than ssss…seven days!” Christian ground out.

 

“How does it feel to be denied for so long?” Steve questioned, enjoying the sheer desperation written all over his sub’s face.

 

Christian just groaned at the question but a sharp spank to his balls jolted him out of the fog of subspace, “hurts,” he whined in reply.

 

“Which: been denied or the pain in your balls?” Steve queried, his fingers tickling Chris’ hairless balls, enjoying how full and tight they were.

 

“B…b…both?” Chris answered causing Steve to chuckle.

 

“Do you want to cum, baby?” Steve asked softly.

 

Christian let out a pornographic groan, “please?”

 

“Do you think you deserve to cum?” Steve taunted lightly, Chris’ chest heaved as a whimper worked its way out of him, he screwed his eyes shut, knowing there was no right answer to that.

 

Steve was watching his sub very closely, ensuring that he didn’t fall too deep, so when Christian didn’t answer, Steve asked again instead of punishing him.

 

“Ssssssittts a t…trick…question,” came the reply.

 

“Not a trick, just a simple question,” Steve explained.

 

“please?” Chris begged again, not even sure what he was asking for any more.

 

“Hmmm, but you’re so beautiful like this. When you’re so desperate. Perhaps we should wait a little longer,” Steve teased, but he knew it was an empty threat.

 

“Please, St…Steve,” Chris answered.

 

“What would you do if I denied you again? Told you to wait another day?” Steve pushed.

 

Chris started sobbing, “please, please, please,” he repeated, no longer really hearing what Steve was saying to him.

 

Steve just wanted to push a little further, “I asked you a question, I expect an answer,” Steve said firmly.

 

“Wh…wh…wh…whatever you wa…wa…want Steve,” Chris stuttered.

 

“Good boy,” Steve praised, amazed that Chris would let him continue his chastity at a single word.

 

“Do you want to know my decision?” Steve whispered.

 

Christian closed his eyes and shook his head.

 

“As you wish, baby boy,” he replied as he started to stroke his sub’s cock more firmly than during the forced masturbation session.

 

Chris keened and moaned at the sensation of Steve’s hand touching him, pushing him nearer and nearer the edge.

 

Steve stopped just before his partner could topple over the precipice.

 

Chris whimpered at being denied again. Hoping that he wasn’t going to have another ruined orgasm.

 

Steve repeated this several times until Christian could no longer keep still, thrusting into mid-air when Steve let go.

 

Steve shushed him but that made it worse.

 

All his energy had been spent on trying to be good, to follow Steve’s rules but he was physically and mentally exhausted from being denied his release for so long.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to know if I’m going to allow you to cum or not?” Steve asked again.

 

 This broke Christian and like a dam breaking he burst into frantic and frustrated tears, mumbling to himself, “please, please, please, please!”

 

Steve picked up a bullet vibrator, put it in his palm and used both hands to move it up and down Chris’ shaft, Chris continued his begging, so lost in all the sensations he couldn’t even hear Steve’s voice.

 

Steve stopped, and ran his hands up and down the tops of his sub’s thighs.

 

“Shhh, you’re alright, calm down. Breathe with me. That’s it. Calm down…breathe,” Steve kept repeating until he could feel Christian start to relax slightly, “good boy, that’s it,” he praised then surprised his lover by swallowing him to the root.

 

Christian’s hand let go of the headboard and clawed at Steve’s head, desperately trying to get him off, “no, no, no, please, please, please, I can’t, please, I…I…I,” he babbled.

 

Steve lifted his head and said, “you can cum,” then went back to deep throating his boyfriend’s cock.

 

“Oh, please, please, please,” Chris continued.

 

“You can cum baby,” Steve repeated.

 

“Really?” Chris asked hysterically.

 

“Yes, whenever you’re ready,” Steve explained then licked his way down to his sub’s tight balls.

 

“Please, please, please, Sssssir, please!” he begged.

 

Steve abandoned the blow job, he knew that he was going to have to talk Chris through it and he couldn’t do that with a dick nestled in his tonsils.

 

“It’s alright, baby boy, you can let go now, just relax,” Steve soothed, hoping his voice would calm his lover.

 

“Really?” Chris asked again, “I can cum? Really? Promise?” he queried, unable to believe Steve was going to permit him.

 

“Yes, baby boy. No tricks. I promise you can cum whenever you’re ready,” Steve confirmed.

 

Chris was so worked up that he still couldn’t believe what Steve was saying, so continued to repeat the word ‘please’ on a loop.

 

Steve sighed and decided he’d go back to the blowjob he’d aborted earlier. Steve enthusiastically sucked Christian until he couldn’t even beg anymore.

 

He was sobbing openly by the time he came. He felt euphoric at finally getting the relief he was starting to think he was never going to get.

 

Steve swallowed then moved to comfort his lover. Christian was mumbling to himself but Steve couldn’t quite make out what he was saying, so Steve continued to rub soothing circles on Chris’ stomach and chest until he could decipher what the other man was saying.

 

It was ‘thank you!’ over and over.

 

“It’s ok, you did really well baby boy,” Steve asserted proudly.

 

Christian hiccuping stopped long enough to whisper, “I love you!”

 

Steve chuckled, “I love you too, baby boy.”

 

Christian fell asleep, sated and content. Steve let him.

 

When Chris woke several hours later, he found himself wrapped around Steve.

 

“Hello there!” Steve beamed.

 

Christian suddenly felt very shy, he blushed and whispered, “hi.”

 

“How are you feeling?” Steve asked.

 

“Tired,” Chris yawned.

 

Steve laughed.

 

“I know that was really intense for you, so it’s ok if you feel kinda down afterwards,” Steve explained seriously.

 

“I think I’m ok, honestly,” Chris replied sleepily, “can we sleep now?” he asked.

 

“Sure, baby whatever you want,” Steve agreed.

 

He was looking forward to the rest of the month now that Christian could cum again.

Chapter 22: Day Twenty-one

Summary:

Steve decides to reward Christian.

Notes:

Sorry for the delay. I spent more time editing this chapter than I did writing it.

Chapter Text

Steve decided that he wanted to do something special for Christian as a reward for his submission during his week of chastity.

 

He spent a large part of the morning mulling over his options whilst Chris slept in. In the end, he decided to just ask Chris what he wanted and whilst he waited he made brunch.

 

It was early afternoon by the time that Chris surfaced.

 

Steve had set the table with candles and flowers. Chris took one look at the scene and scoffed, “you dating some chick I don’t know about?”

 

Steve blushed at the comment and quickly blew out the candles and whipped away the flowers before Chris could say anything else.

 

“Look man, it was a joke, you didn’t have to get rid of it all,” Chris called after Steve as he disappeared into the kitchen.

 

“Steve, come on,” Chris complained as he followed Steve into the kitchen. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to sound so dismissive, I was surprised is all,” Chris tried to explain.

 

“It’s fine, forgot about it. It was a stupid idea anyway. I made you something to eat and I just wanted to do something nice but it doesn’t matter,” Steve shrugged, despite feeling hurt by Chris’ careless comments.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chris whispered feeling like a colossal prick for saying anything.

 

He noticed that Steve had made cinnamon French toast with spicy chicken sausage, the toast was even cut into fancy shapes.

 

Chris stared at the level of effort Steve had gone to and started to panic that he’d forgotten something, “it’s not our anniversary,” Chris blurted out.

 

Steve sighed loudly, “no it’s not our anniversary.”

 

“So why all the extra details?” Chris asked, confused by the fuss.

 

Steve shrugged, but Chris could tell that his boyfriend was more upset than he was letting on.

 

“Come on let’s eat before it gets cold,” Steve commented, trying to change the conversation.

 

Chris nodded and followed him to the now-empty dining table.

 

“Steve?” Chris asked warily.

 

“Yes, Chris,” Steve replied but didn’t make eye contact.

 

“What's going on?” Chris questioned.

 

“Nothing,” Steve muttered as he pushed his food around the plate.

 

“Naw, come on, spit it out, something’s up!” Chris pointed out.

 

“It doesn’t matter, it’s silly,” Steve said dismissively.

 

“If it doesn’t matter then you won’t mind telling me!” Chris pushed.

 

Steve looked up and his cheeks were pink with embarrassment. “I just wanted to do something nice for you, but it was silly,” Steve whispered.

 

“Awww, Steve, I’m so sorry I was a fucking asshole!” Chris said, feeling ashamed that he’d mocked Steve’s kind and thoughtful gesture

 

“S’ok,” Steve said as he waved his hand dismissively.

 

“It’s not ok. I shouldn’t have said anything. It was really sweet, thank you,” Chris said trying to salvage Steve’s attempt at romance.

 

Steve snorted in reply. “Like I said it doesn’t matter. What does matter is I have a question for you,” Steve stated, hoping to finally move away from the awkwardness of his breakfast faux pas.

 

“Ok,” Chris replied expectantly.

 

“What this morning was supposed to be about was showing you how much you mean to me and how proud I am of how you handled the last week. So I want to reward you,” Steve explained.

 

When Christian heard that the flowers, candles and fancy looking breakfast were all ways in which Steve was trying to show Chris he loved him it made him feel even worse.

 

“Not sure I deserve rewarding now though,” he muttered more to himself than Steve, but Steve heard him clearly.

 

“Like I said it’s not really about this morning. I tried something but it didn’t work so let’s just move on from it, ok?” Steve sighed in frustration.

 

“Of course, man. Whatever you want,” Chris nodded in agreement.

 

“Well, the thing is I want to know what you want. If you could have one thing in our scene today, what would it be?” Steve asked. Chris’ eyes widened at the idea of having a choice of reward.

 

“Anything?” He whispered in awe of Steve’s generosity.

 

“Yep, as long as it’s not a hard limit, of course!” Steve said.

 

“Hmm…” Chris pondered, he didn’t really know what to say.

 

He loved everything about Steve taking control, he was so good at it but…I wonder if he’ll…no that’s too much surely, he thought.

 

“Can I touch you?” Chris whispered.

 

“What now?!” Steve replied confused by Chris’ question.

 

It took Steve a moment to realise what Chris meant, “oh! You want to touch me in the scene?” Steve asked, hoping he was correct.

 

“Yeah, if that’s ok,” Chris replied shyly, not sure if such a thing was allowed.

 

Steve chuckled but when he saw Chris’ expression sour he quickly remarked, “you always surprise me, ya know that?! Of course, you can touch me!”

 

Chris’ face softened, “thank you,” he smiled.

 

“Alright, baby boy, you can touch me. Give me a couple of hours to come up with something and then we can play this evening if this works for you?” Steve suggested.

 

“Amazing. Can I cook for you tonight?” Chris responded.

 

“If you like,” Steve replied.

 

“Anything I want?” Chris pushed, hoping Steve was feeling charitable.

 

Steve gave a mock sigh then replied, “I suppose so if you must,” but by the end of the sentence he was beaming, unable to hide his true feelings any longer.

 

Chris threw his head back and laughed.

 

“Rattlesnake steak?” Chris eventually asked.

 

“Sounds good, do you need to go shopping?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, I’ll go in a bit,” Chris said.

 

“Do you want company?” Steve asked.

 

“Naw, I got it. You got a scene to plan!” Chris replied as he took the plates and started to wash up.

 

By early evening Steve was ready and Chris was nearly done cooking dinner.

 

Steve sat and watched his lover move around the kitchen so effortlessly and he had to admit it turned him on to see how enthusiastic Chris was about the meal he was preparing. Steve’s appreciation didn’t stop at the prep stage, he was also incredibly vocal during the eating of the meal too.

 

“Fuck me, amazing sweetheart! Thank you!” He announced as he set his knife and fork down on the plate.

 

“I couldn’t have guessed!” Chris teased, “sounded like you were making out with it most of the time!”

 

Steve laughed, “well, what can I say? It was that good!”

 

Chris laughed, happy that Steve had accepted his peace offering.

 

“Do you want to go upstairs and play?” Steve asked and he felt the atmosphere in the room instantly change.

 

Christian’s eyes dilated and Steve could see that Chris was breathing harder. “Please,” Chris whispered.

 

“Do you want to know the rules before we get upstairs?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, please,” Chris replied.

 

“We’re going to play a version of ‘master, may I?’ but for obvious reasons, we’re going to call it ‘Sir, may I?’. As soon as we get into the bedroom you will ask my permission to do anythingother than speak, blink and breathe. The way you’re going to ask is ‘Sir, may I…’ and then ask, I’ll then let you know if you can do what you’re asking or not. Does that make sense?” Steve was worried he’d confused Chris rather than helped.

 

“Yeah I think so,” Chris answered after a long pause.

 

“Alright baby boy, do you consent to be my sub until either I end the scene or one of us safewords?” Steve asked confidently.

 

“Yeah, Steve, I do,” Chris agreed.

 

“Do you have your safewords ready?” Steve continued.

 

“Yeah, green for everything is good, yellow I need a break and red is stop,” Chris answered.

 

“Excellent, sweetheart, you ready to head upstairs?” Steve asked, checking once more that Chris was into the idea.

 

“Absolutely, darlin’,” Chris drawled.

 

Steve smiled, grabbed Christian’s hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

 

Once they were at the bedroom door, Steve stopped and turned to face Chris, “do you remember the rules?” He asked.

 

“Yeah, Steve. I have to ask you to do anything by saying ‘Sir, may I’ and you have to ok it before I can do anything,” Chris explained.

 

“Brilliant. That’s exactly right. You can ask to do anything or ask me to do anything but you must use that phrase first. If you don’t you will accrue red marbles or strikes towards the 3-strike rule. Do you understand?” He clarified once more.

 

“Yeah, I got it, Steve,” Chris sighed frustrated that Steve was checking and rechecking that he understood what Chris thought were very simple instructions.

 

“Just trying to make sure you stay out of trouble,” Steve commented as he wandered into the bedroom.

 

Chris stood awkwardly in the doorway not sure if he was allowed to enter or not. “Erm…Steve?” Chris whispered nervously.

 

Steve turned around, concern written on his face, he took 3 wide paces to be back at his lover’s side.

 

Christian went red and looked down, embarrassed that he’d worried Steve. “I’m sorry,” he whispered.

 

“Don’t be sorry, it’s fine,” Steve replied then asked, “green?”

 

Chris let out a shaky breath and nodded, “yeah, green, Steve.”

 

“Good,” Steve stated before his face softened and he whispered, “I’m not trying to catch you out or set you up to fail. Just remember the rules and you are going to be just fine, alright?”

 

Chris nodded silently and took a steadying breath.

 

“Sir, may I enter the bedroom?” He asked hoping that that wasn’t a given.

 

Steve’s face erupted into a huge grin, “of course you may, Christian. Such beautiful manners, I’m really looking forward to hearing what else you’re going to ask for!”

 

Chris blushed at Steve’s words but felt a small bubble of pride at making his Dom happy.

 

“Sir, may I approach you?” Chris asked next.

 

“You may, baby boy,” Steve smiled.

 

He knew that Christian would find it difficult to have to stop and think before doing anything but he hoped the thinking time would mean that his sub wouldn’t need to be punished for slipping up.

 

“Sir, may I remove my clothes?” Christian asked, his face heating up at having to ask.

 

“Of course, sweetheart,” Steve smiled and moved in to kiss Christian.

 

Chris welcomed the kiss but suddenly froze and pulled away.

 

“I’m sorry, Steve,” Chris muttered, his eyes downcast.

 

“What are you apologising for, baby?” Steve asked.

 

“I kissed you, I didn’t ask if I could, I’m sorry,” Chris whispered.

 

Steve could see how tense Christian was, as if he were awaiting Steve’s verdict.

 

“It’s fine, sweetheart. Totally my fault. I kissed you, I didn’t think about you asking to kiss me back, though I’m pleased that you did,” Steve said as he tried to lift his sub’s chin.

 

Chris grunted his agreement but was silently berating himself for fucking up already.

 

“Chris…” Steve whispered, hearing Steve use his nickname and not his full name made his head shoot up.

 

“Ah there you are,” Steve commented gently.

 

“I think I want to take off your clothes for you and I’m definitely going to want to kiss you some more,” Steve explained, hoping the subtle shift in the scene wouldn’t unbalance Christian.

 

“Because I fucked up?” Chris asked bluntly.

 

Steve sighed, of course, he fucking thinks that!

 

“Nope, no one’s fucked up but I do really want to get my hands on you, and a little later I’m looking forward to you getting your hands on me but also I really want to kiss you until that bottom lip is red and swollen, what d’ya think, baby boy?” Steve stated.

 

“Fuck, yeah, please Steve!” Chris pleaded.

 

“Good boy, now you just stand there and let me and then once I’m done you can take off my clothes and we can maybe move towards the bed! How does that sound?”

 

Chris nodded enthusiastically.

 

Steve leant in and bit Chris’ bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth and teasing his tongue along it.

 

Chris’ hands clenched and unclenched as he moaned and rocked on his heels at the sensation.

 

Once Steve had worried it enough he let it go so that he could lick and nip at the sides of his sub’s mouth, knowing that Chris couldn’t move.

 

Steve deliberately kept his mouth moving in a way that meant that Chris couldn’t kiss him back. Whilst he teased his boyfriend he started to unbutton Chris’ shirt, running his fingers across his pecs and gently pinching at the nipples causing Chris to groan and push his chest nearer Steve’s hands.

 

Christian sighed when Steve finally placed his lips on Chris’, not that Chris could really do very much.

 

Steve’s tongue demanded entrance and he dominated the kiss throughout.

 

Christian was so preoccupied that he whined when Steve pulled back to pull Chris’ vest over his head.

 

Steve smoothed Christian’s hair back down then trailed his fingers down his lover’s chest to the large belt buckle, he quickly unfastened it and popped open the buttons. Steve sucked in a sharp breath when he realised that Chris was going commando, he looked up to see the smug smirk on his boyfriend’s face.

 

Well we can’t have that, Steve thought as he cupped his boyfriend’s already hard cock and bent down to bite at Christian’s nipple.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” Chris cried out as his hands automatically grabbed Steve’s head.

 

This time it was Steve’s turn to smirk, “I thought we’d agreed you were going to stand there and let me play,” he whispered in a low, husky voice.

 

“Shit, I’m sorry, Steve,” Chris muttered under his breath, annoyed he couldn’t follow a simple instruction.

 

“Hmmm, what am I going to do with you?” He asked making sure his voice stayed low and gravelly, whilst he ran his fingers in swirling patterns across his sub’s back but Christian remained silent.

 

Steve knelt down and pushed Chris’ jeans down his legs to his knees, Steve looked up to see if his sub was watching him but Christian was still staring straight ahead.

 

Steve pushed his thumbs into either side of Christian’s hip bones, hard enough to bruise then sucked the fragile skin at the crease of his thigh, nipping and pulling at it to ensure that it bruised too.

 

“Fuck, Steve, please!” Chris begged, he’d moved his hands up on top of his head to stop himself from touching Steve again. Even though technically it meant Chris had broken the rules again, Steve let it slide as he could see how hard Chris was trying to be good.

 

“Good boy, let’s get you out of these jeans then you can undress me, ok?” Steve smiled.

 

Chris nodded, excited to be able to finally get his hands on his Dom.

 

As soon as Chris was naked Steve stepped back, “I’m all yours,” he announced smugly.

 

“Sir, may I kiss you?” Chris asked hesitantly, unsure how much Steve would allow him to do without asking first.

 

“Of course you may, sweetheart,” Steve replied.

 

Chris carefully and softly placed his lips against Steve’s and sighed. He didn’t move, waiting to see if Steve would take the lead again but he was surprised to find that Steve stayed still and waited for Chris to move.

 

As soon as Chris’ tongue started to seek entry Steve’s hands moved to hold Christian’s head so that he could deepen the kiss.

 

Chris completely forgot that he was meant to getting Steve naked, instead, he was kissing his boyfriend as if his life depended on it.

 

Eventually, Steve pulled back, “isn’t there something you should be doing?” Steve panted.

 

“Huh?” Chris responded confused.

 

Steve looked into his lust-filled eyes, “you’re meant to be undressing me!” he chuckled, not that he minded the wait.

 

“Oh yeah! Sorry!” Chris laughed.

 

“Sir, may I remove your shirt?” He asked and Steve nodded.

 

Chris played with the hem of the T-shirt making sure his fingertips tickled Steve’s stomach as he slowly lifted the top up, “Sir, may I touch you?” Chris asked.

 

“Touch me how Christian?” Steve asked pushing for more detail.

 

Christian growled in response, he just wanted to get to touch his boyfriend not talk about it.

 

“Remember your manners, sweetheart,” Steve stated firmly.

 

“Your chest…” Chris started then realised his mistake, “Sir, may I touch your chest?” He corrected, hoping that that would be ok.

 

“You may,” Steve answered.

 

Chris reverently skimmed his fingers over Steve’s chest, enjoying the fact that he could, sort of, freely touch his lover.

 

“Fuck, you feel good, Steve!” Chris whispered as he trailed the pads of his fingers lightly over Steve’s nipples causing the other man to moan.

 

“Sir, may I…”, Chris started but then stopped and looked Steve in the eyes, “I dunno what I wanna do first,” he admitted quietly.

 

Steve smiled, “how about I permit you to fully undress me and I will even let you touch me anywhere that isn’t normally covered by boxers? Will that help you out?” Steve proposed.

 

“Yes, thank you!” Chris nodded happily.

 

He renewed his teasing touch of Steve’s chest then danced his fingers lower still, just on the right side of tickling. It felt amazing to be able to touch Steve this freely. It had been weeks since Christian had been able to freely touch, explore and play with his boyfriend as all they had been having was kinky sex.

 

It was with Chris’ newfound ‘freedom’ he realised just how much he missed having normal, boring vanilla sex.

 

“Steve?” He whispered carefully, worried that his idea would be mean he would be punished or being denied, though he wasn’t sure which would be worse.

 

“Yes, Christian,” Steve replied calmly, he could see that Chris was tensing up again.

 

“Can I ask ya for somethin’?” Chris asked quietly.

 

“Of course,” Steve answered, not sure what was going on.

 

“Fuck! I’m sorry sweetheart, I…doesn’t matter,” Chris babbled as the panic settled in.

 

Steve reached out and placed his hands on Chris’ biceps, “nope, tell me,” he ordered softly.

 

Steve felt the warm huff that Chris let out.

 

“It’s just that…I…I…erm…I miss you, is all,” he stuttered.

 

“You miss me? I’m right here, baby!” Steve said confused what Chris meant.

 

“No, I miss you being you and me being me!” He stated.

 

Steve stared at the other man for a moment then realised what Chris was saying.

 

“You want us to be just us? Is that what you want?” Steve asked, hoping that that was what Chris meant.

 

Chris nodded unable to speak.

 

“Ok, if that’s what you want, that’s what we’ll do,” Steve smiled then he stepped back and clearly said, “red!”

 

Chris looked at him shocked. “Whatcha doin’?” Chris asked sounding slightly panicked.

 

“You wanted us to be us, we can’t do that during a scene, can we?” Steve explained.

 

“Huh? I guess not,” Chris replied rubbing his chin.

 

“Come on, let’s get on the bed and you can touch me and I can touch you and we can both get off and be happy,” Steve said as he pulled Christian towards the bed.

 

“This is ok?” Chris asked.

 

“Of course, I’ve missed you too!” Steve responded as he moved to remove his own jeans and boxers.

 

They spent the night kissing and touching and enjoying each other in a way they hadn’t in weeks.

 

Chris fell asleep happy and sated and Steve smiled at how he’d forgotten how good they were together as just themselves.

 

Sometimes normal and vanilla could be better than all the toys in the world.

Chapter 23: Day Twenty-Two

Summary:

Christian is blindfolded and tied to a chair. He has to count aloud whilst Steve teases him. He also has to escape the chair if he wants to cum.

Chapter Text

Christian was certain that the further into the month they got the more sadistic Steve became.

 

The premise seemed simple enough: Chris was loosely tied to a chair all he had to was count out loud and try to free himself if he wanted to cum.

 

But then Steve had blindfolded him and started teasing him and punished him every time he stopped counting or forgot the next number.

 

Chris noticed a pause in Steve’s merciless teasing so Chris desperately fumbled with the rope holding his wrists but as soon as he felt he might be getting somewhere, Chris felt Steve’s lips ghost up his inner thigh, “fuck!” he muttered.

 

He felt the lips turn into a smile against his leg then disappeared as soon as

 

Chris realised he’d stopped counting. “Shit!” he cried out as the crop landing on the place where the lips had been.

 

“Start again,” came Steve’s voice.

 

Christian sighed loudly but obeyed, “one, two, three…” as he felt Steve’s lips return, this turn on his chest, kissing, licking and nibbling their way up to his nipples, “nine, ten, eleven…”

 

Chris continued his steady count but he lost track when the warm heat of Steve’s mouth found its way to the hardened nub.

 

“Fuck, erm...oh fuck I dunno Steve, twelve?” Chris said.

 

“Nope!” Steve chuckled as he picked up the crop once more and struck the still wet nipple. 

 

“Fuck! Steve!” Chris complained.

 

“You’re not doing a very good job of escaping baby boy!” Steve ‘helpfully’ pointed out.

 

“Yeah, well it’s pretty fucking difficult when there’s a sadistic fucker distracting you!” Chris groused.

 

But he instantly regretted when Steve pulled out the violet wand from the last time he had Christian tied to the chair. Christian heard the buzzing and started to panic.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it!” he yelled hoping that it would save him.

 

“You’re telling me that you didn’t mean to call me a sadistic fucker?” Steve asked, clearly amused by Chris’ statement.

 

Chris didn’t know what to say, he knew that he was about to be caught in a lie, because of course, he'd meant to say it but he hadn’t meant to get himself into trouble over it.

 

The electrical buzzing sound grew louder and Christian held his breath waiting for the flash of pain to come.

 

But it didn’t so he let out a sigh of relief only for Steve to place the wand on his balls.

 

“Fuck, fuck!” Chris cried out.

 

“I’m waiting for an answer, sweetheart, and for you to restart counting again,” Steve pointed out.

 

They both knew that Steve could be more sadistic than he had been so far and Chris cursed himself for goading Steve whilst he was defenceless in the chair.

 

“I'm sorry,” Chris whimpered.

 

“What are you apologising for?” Steve asked.

 

“Because I lied,” Chris admitted quietly.

 

“And what did you lie about sweetheart?” Steve asked innocently, although he knew exactly what Chris was talking about.

 

“I s…said I hadn’t m…m…meant to say you were a sadistic fucker but I…I…I did mean to say it,” Chris stuttered.

 

“Thank you for being honest. You can either count that as strike three and wear the posture collar for the rest of the scene or you can accept a different punishment instead, your choice, baby boy,” Steve explained.

 

Chris sighed loudly, he didn’t want the third strike or the posture collar but he had a pretty good idea what the punishment was going to entail and he didn’t want that either.

 

“Erm…” he muttered trying to stall Steve from asking again.

 

“Tick tock, baby boy,” Steve prompted.

 

“The different punishment, please Steve,” Christian eventually responded.

 

“Ask me nicely,” Steve replied.

 

“Come on, Steve!” Chris complained but he soon regretted it when the wand touched his nipple.

 

“Fuck! Steve!” he yelled.

 

“You know what to do, Christian. Quit stalling and just do it!” Steve snapped.

 

“Please, Steve, can…can, can I have the different punishment, please?” Chris pleaded.

 

“How many zaps do you think you deserve?” Steve asked.

 

Chris groaned, why does it always have to be so fucking complicated, he thought, “I dunno Steve, whatever you want. We both know that’s what it will end up being anyway!”

 

“True,” Steve replied with a grin.

 

“Hmmm…I can’t decide if I should prove you right or wrong on the sadistic fucker front,” Steve mused out loud.

 

Christian waited silently hoping that Steve would be merciful but knew deep down it was unlikely to be the case.

 

“As you’re such a fan of ‘choose my fate’, I’m going to let you choose, you can pick option 1 or 2,” Steve said.

 

For fuck’s sake! Chris thought angrily.

 

“Option 1, please Steve,” Chris replied without thinking too much about it.

 

“An excellent choice, sweetheart. You’re going to slowly count to ten. Forgot to count or say the wrong number and I’ll restart, do you understand?” Steve explained.

 

“Yeah, I got it, Steve,” Chris replied petulantly.

 

“One,” Chris said hesitantly.

 

No sooner had he finished saying the number when there was a zap on the arch of his right foot.

 

“Fuck!” he yelped.

 

Steve waited a moment then firmly stated, “restart.”

 

“Come on, Steve that’s totally unfair!” Chris argued.

 

He knew that he was just making it worse but he just couldn’t stop himself.

 

The buzzing sound increased and Christian started squirming trying to get away from the zap he knew was coming.

 

“Please, Steve!” he begged.

 

Christian could hear the buzzing noise get louder and louder and suddenly it was all too much.

 

“Yellow!” he yelled.

 

The buzzing stopped immediately and the blindfold was wearing was removed.

 

Chris blinked, his eyes trying to adjust to the dim light in the bedroom. Steve was crouched in between his sub’s spread legs rubbing his hands up and down Chris’ thighs for comfort.

 

“You’re alright sweetheart, just breath,” he murmured quietly.

 

Chris nodded and let out a shaky breath.

 

“That’s it, you’re doing really well. How are you feeling?” Steve asked once he was sure that Chris was fine.

 

“Better now,” Chris whispered.

 

“Good,” Steve smiled softly, Christian was surprised that Steve didn’t look or sound angry.

 

“I'm sorry, I was overthinking and I freaked out,” Chris apologised hoping that they would be enough to stop him from being punished further.

 

“It’s ok, you’re allowed to safeword at any time you don't need to justify it,” Steve reassured his lover.

 

“Yeah, but you always say if I safeword to get out of a punishment then you’ll gag me, double the punishment and restart it too!” Chris pointed out.

 

“And did you safeword to get out of a punishment?” Steve queried.

 

Chris thought for a moment, “kinda,” he admitted quietly.

 

“Kinda?” Steve questioned back.

 

“Well yeah, I panicked ‘cause I knew it was gonna hurt and you were being deliberately slow to make sure I was on edge,” Chris tried to explain and added quickly, “dint help that ya blindfolded me so I couldn’t see it comin’!”

 

Steve thought for a moment, he had to admit that Chris was right, he had been intentionally slow to touch Chris with the violet wand.

 

“Alright baby boy. I’ve got two options for you. Option one: I can either put the blindfold back on but put the wand away and I’ll punish you another way and as a reward for wearing the blindfold I will eventually let you cum, but I’m not going to tell you how long you’ll have to wait. Or option two: the blindfold stays off but the wand stays out and we continue your punishment, however, you will not get to cum but the scene will be over once I’ve zapped you the tenth time,” Steve explained.

 

Chris started at his Dom in disbelief, he wanted to make Steve happy but he also wanted to cum.

 

“Choose, sweetheart, or I will!” Steve commented.

 

“Can we do option two, please Steve?” Chris asked politely.

 

“Of course we can, such lovely manners. Alright, ten zaps then we can go to bed. Ready?” Steve confirmed.

 

“Yes, Steve I’m ready,” Chris agreed.

 

The violet wand was much less scary when he could see it coming towards him.

 

Christian dutifully counting out each zap before it happened and yes it hurt but it wasn’t as terrifying as it has been.

 

“One more to go,” Steve announced, he turned the power up to full.

 

“I’m going to touch you right here,” Steve warned as his finger teased the spongy head of Chris’ erect cock.

 

Christian whimpered but gripped onto the armrests of the chair and tried to prepare for the pain that would follow.

 

“Ready?” Steve asked, as soon as Chris nodded Steve brought the tip of the wand in contact with Christian’s glans.

 

“FUCK!” he screamed as the pain ricocheted through him, he unexpectedly came from the shock, the cum spraying out of the tip despite the agonising pain he was in.

 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” he moaned as he tried to recover.

 

He was totally unaware that he’d even orgasmed. It was only when his breathing calmed down and he opened his eyes he saw that he was covered in his own release.

 

Chris looked up at Steve in wide-eyed panic, his eyes tearing up at the thought of another week in chastity.

 

Steve could see and feel the panic running through his sub, so he quickly and quietly removed all the restraints and moved to clean Chris up.

 

“I’m so sorry, Sir,” Chris muttered unhappily.

 

“Don’t be,” Steve offered kindly.

 

“But I broke the rules!” Chris whined, tears falling down his face at the thought of the cage making a reappearance so soon.

 

“It’s ok. Let’s get you onto the bed first, ok?” Steve suggested softly.

 

Chris nodded mutely and allowed Steve to manoeuvre him under the covers.

 

“How long for this time?” Chris muttered miserably but wanting to know what he was facing.

 

“What do you mean, how long for this time?” Steve asked, genuinely confused by his boyfriend’s question.

 

“The cage? How long this time?” Chris asked.

 

“Is that what you think is going to happen?” Steve asked, concerned that Chris was still in subspace.

 

“Yeah, I broke the rules. Came without permission,” Chris muttered.

 

“Did you mean to?” Steve asked, although he knew the answer already.

 

Chris shook his head, “dint even feel it. Dint feel good,” Chris grumbled, he was annoyed that he was about to lose the right to cum and it hadn’t even been a good orgasm to make up for it.

 

“So, then you don’t need to wear the cage as you didn’t do it on purpose,” Steve tried to explain.

 

“Yeah, but you said every time I cum without permission I had to wear it,” Chris argued back.

 

Steve was trying to work out what the best way forward was: should he reinforce his belief that it didn’t count because Christian had no control over what had happened or should he give in and make Chris wear the cage for a short amount of time just so that Chris felt he’d been punished.

 

“Look, sweetheart, it was an accident, I’m not going to punish you for something you couldn’t control,” Steve explained.

 

Chris nodded but Steve could tell that Chris still didn’t believe Steve.

 

Steve sighed loudly, “what can I do or say to make you believe me?” Steve asked.

 

Chris shrugged and tried to snuggle closer to Steve.

 

Steve waited for a while to see if Chris would say anything else but when he didn’t, Steve whispered, “would it make you feel better if you wore the cage?” he really didn’t want Chris to wear it but if it moved them past this moment then Steve would put up with it. Steve felt Christian nod against his chest.

 

“Alright, baby boy, if that’s what you want, I’ll go get it,” Steve said sadly.

 

He wriggled from underneath his lover and went to find the cage in the sock drawer.

 

Christian was unusually quiet when Steve returned with it but he silently let Steve fit the cage without any arguments, which also worried Steve. Once the cock cage was in place Steve climbed back into bed and pulled Christian to him.

 

They lay in silence until Chris whispered his previously asked question, “for how long?”

 

Steve kissed Chris’ forehead and replied, “until I decide to take it off,”

 

Chris stiffened at the cryptic remark. “Ya gonna ruin ma next orgasm too?” Chris asked cautiously.

 

“No, I don’t think so,” Steve said, “you already said you didn’t feel any relief from cumming tonight, I don’t see why I would ruin another orgasm.”

 

Truth be told he still wasn’t happy with any part of the situation but he could tell that Chris was in a delicate place and he didn’t want to argue with Chris when he was feeling fragile so instead he whispered, “I love you.”

 

Chris shifted slightly so that he could look at Steve’s face. “Thank you,” he smiled then put his head on Steve’s chest, yawned and said, “I love you too, Stevie.”

 

Steve smiled as he felt Chris relax against him as he fell asleep.

Chapter 24: Day Twenty-three

Summary:

Steve deals with the night before but tensions arise. Christian is punished by being made to swallow his own cum.

Chapter Text

Steve was awake before Christian, he had spent a lot of the night toing and froing over his decision to put the chastity device back on Christian. He knew it had been the wrong decision to make as it had been Christian demanding the punishment, not Steve choosing to hand out the punishment.

 

He was topping from the bottom, Steve’s mind informed him, but what to do with that information he thought.

 

By the time Chris was awake, Steve was well on his way to hatching a plan.

 

“Mornin’ darlin’,” Christian drawled.

 

“Morning sweetheart,” Steve smiled in return.

 

“How are you feeling this morning?” Steve asked as he unlocked the cage and freed Christian’s cock.

 

“Fine,” Chris replied quickly. “How are you this morning?” Chris questioned, trying to deflect from having to talk about his own feelings.

 

“I’m fine, it’s you I want to talk about,” Steve stated shortly, annoyed that Chris was closing up on him.

 

“What d’ya wanna talk about? I broke your rules and you punished me for it!” Chris snapped, surprised at how irritated he was by Steve’s comment.

 

“That’s not exactly how I would describe what happened last night,” Steve retorted.

 

“Yeah, well we ain’t got time to dissect every fucking second of last night. I gotta jerk off an’ get to set!” Chris huffed as he stormed into the bathroom to get ready.

 

Steve was still in bed when Chris returned a few moments later.

 

“What?!” Chris shouted at him when he didn’t say anything.

 

Steve just shook his head and handed over the lube and Chris’ phone.

 

“I’m going go do this in the shower,” he announced and stalked back into the en-suite, slamming the door behind him.

 

“Make sure you leave the door open,” Steve calmly called out.

 

He knew Christian had heard him as a moment later the en-suite door was flung back open.

 

“There!” Chris yelled, “Ya fucking happy now?!”

 

“Far from it,” Steve muttered to himself, he decided to get up and out of the bedroom before Christian came back.

 

At that moment, he wasn’t bothered if Chris edged himself or not or even if he came or not, he just knew he needed to put some distance between them otherwise it could turn ugly.

 

Christian angrily masturbated in the shower, but despite how agitated he was he obediently followed the rules and stopped and counted whenever he needed to. It never occurred to him that he should cum without permission. The hot water and the time alone had helped him to calm back down.

 

Once he was finished he was surprised to find that Steve was no longer in bed.

 

That’s odd he thought Steve never gets up this early without a good reason.

 

Chris quickly got dressed and went in search of his partner. Chris looked in the living room, the kitchen, dining area and even the music room but he couldn’t find him anywhere, he started to panic that maybe Steve had left.

 

He rushed over to find that Steve’s keys were hanging in the lock on the front door.

 

At least he’s still here, he thought.

 

Chris looked out into the garden and spotted his lover sat under a tree with a cigarette in his hand.

 

“I thought you’d quit!” Chris called out across the yard.

 

Steve inhaled and exhaled one last puff then stubbed the butt out on the ground, before collecting it up and bringing it back into the house where he threw it in the trash.

 

Silently, he pushed past Christian and walked towards the front door.

 

“Where are ya goin’?” Chris asked nervously.

 

Steve’s response was to hold up the lighter and the nearly full cigarette packet and walk out of the door, only to return a moment later.

 

“What the fuck is going on?!” Christian demanded, “since when did you start smoking again and why are they hidden in your car? Is it so you could keep it from me?!” Chris asked, he’d closed the distance between them and was squaring up to Steve.

 

Steve looked him dead in the eye, “one: I said I’d mostly quit and two: I don’t want your niece and nephews or our godchildren finding them by accident,” Steve explained then walked around the other man to get to the kitchen.

 

“Ya didn’t answer ma first question, Carlson!” Chris pointed out sharply. “What is going on?!” Chris asked his anger once again fading.

 

“What do you mean ‘what’s going on?’ You’re the one who has been antagonistic, I was just trying to stay out of your way,” Steve said with a shrug.

 

Chris ran his fingers through his hair, he knew he should apologise, but he couldn’t find the words, “yeah, well…” he managed to get out before he stopped and pulled his fingers through his hair one more time.

 

Just as he was about to speak again, there was a car horn beeping outside and Chris stuttered something about having to cut and run. Steve didn’t move until he heard Chris’ key turn in the lock and the wheels crunch on the gravel as the car drove off.

 

What is going on? Steve thought once he was sure he was alone. Hmmm, I gotta work this out before he gets home tonight, he's going to need a firm hand tonight.

 

Chris was in a foul mood all day, he snapped at hair and makeup, his costars and anyone else that innocently wandered into his path.

 

By the time he got home, he was incredibly worked up and wanted nothing more than a cold beer and to kick back and watch a football game, but he very much doubted he was going to get that.

 

He was surprised to find that Steve wasn’t cooking and it didn’t smell like he’d been cooking either.

 

“Hey, Steve, I’m home,” he called out, worry started to creep in as he wandered around the house just like he had this morning.

 

He found Steve in the guest bedroom, “hi,” he whispered as he knocked on the open door.

 

Steve looked up from what he was doing, “hi, Chris,” he replied before returning to whatever it was he was doing.

 

“Whatcha up to?” Chris asked hesitantly.

 

“Something for later,” Steve replied vaguely.

 

“Oh right,” Chris commented like he knew what Steve had meant.

 

“D’ya want me to cook ya something?” Chris ventured but when Steve raised an eyebrow at him he said, “well us something?”

 

“Sure, why not Christian that would be nice,” Steve said with a smile that didn’t quite make it to his eyes.

 

“Christian?” Chris replied puzzled.

 

“Yes, that’s your name isn’t it?!” Steve retorted as he stood up and moved to leave the room, but Chris blocked his path.

 

“Yeah, no, I know it is!” Chris replied,

 

“I know what ma name is! It’s just you don’t normally call me that unless…” Chris stopped.

 

“Unless?” Steve queried.

 

Chris rubbed his chin nervously, “well, unless we’re playing or you’re mad at me,” Chris concluded.

 

“So?” Steve questioned.

 

“Well we ain’t playing, right?” Chris asked, hoping his logic was correct.

 

“No, we’re definitely not playing,” Steve stated coldly.

 

“So that means…oh…fuck…” Chris mumbled as he realised that it must mean that Steve was still upset with him from this morning.

 

“Look Stevie, if this is about this morning. I can make it up to you after dinner,” Chris said hoping to appease his Dom.

 

“You only call me Stevie when you’re trying to get out of something, did you know that?” Steve pointed out quietly.

 

“Come on, Stevi…Steve that's not fair,” Chris whined.

 

“Not fair, perhaps but that doesn’t make it any less true,” Steve replied.

 

Christian stared at his boyfriend for several minutes, not knowing what to do or say, eventually he whispered, “look can I just go make us something to eat and then afterwards we can talk about whatever you want to talk about?”

 

Steve nodded and once again tried to leave the room, but this time Chris let him go.

 

Steve announced he was going to shower and didn’t look back to see what Chris was doing.

 

Chris searched the cupboards for something quick and easy. Ultimately, he decided to cook pasta and he’d found some organic jarred pasta sauce so he mixed that in.

 

He was dishing it up when Steve appeared barefoot in the doorway, his hair was still damp from the shower. Chris felt his cock harden at the sight, despite the fact he knew that Steve was mad at him.

 

“I made pasta,” Chris pointed out needlessly as he handed over Steve’s bowl, needing the other man to accept the olive branch.

 

“Hmmm I can see that,” Steve replied absentmindedly then added, “thank you, looks good, Chris.”

 

Chris perched himself on a barstool to eat.

 

“Do you want a beer?” Steve asked as he made his way over to the fridge.

 

“Sure, thanks,” Chris replied, he had no idea why it felt so awkward between them, s’not like it was even a proper fight, he thought.

 

They ate in silence, Steve rarely made eye contact whereas Chris was constantly watching Steve trying to judge his lover’s mood.

 

“Steve?” Chris whispered when the silence had gotten too much.

 

“Yeah?” Steve replied, looking up for the first time during the meal.

 

“What’s going on?” Chris asked nervously, but before Steve could answer he added, “and don’t fucking tell me we’re having dinner or some shit like that! I mean it what’s going on?”

 

Steve chuckled at Chris’ phrasing, but mostly he laughed because that was exactly what he was about it say.

 

“Where would you like me to start?” Steve queried.

 

“I dunno, wherever you want, I just wanna know what I’ve done wrong so I can fix it,” Chris mumbled nervously.

 

That was all it took for Steve’s anger to disappear completely, he felt so guilty at the way he’d handled the situation and he knew he had to make Christian understand what had happened.

 

“Ok, so last night,” Steve started.

 

“Yep,” Chris replied eagerly.

 

“I didn’t want to punish you and you pushed me until I did want you wanted. Whether you knew it or not you were topping from the bottom and it pissed me off,” Steve explained.

 

“I'm sorry, I didn’t realise that,” Chris commented.

 

“I should’ve dealt with it then but I didn’t want to punish you for demanding a punishment, you were in too deep to understand the nuance of the situation,” Steve said.

 

“Ya callin’ me stupid?” Chris felt his cheeks flame at the insult.

 

Steve put his hands up defensively, “no, not at all, but subspace isn’t a place where you should be thinking at all. That isn’t to say that you’re not capable of thinking but that’s the beauty of submission: you give yourself over to someone else, you don’t need to think about anything.”

 

“Oh, erm…ok,” Chris replied.

 

“So anyway, I was going to talk to you this morning about last night but you were really aggressive and deliberately combative and that just annoyed me even more. I went out back so that I could think and I decided I needed a cigarette to help me do that. I haven’t been hiding them or anything else from you I just don’t want them in the house. It also means I have to leave the house any time I’m jonesing for one and usually that’s enough for me to decide I didn’t need it anyway,” Steve concluded.

 

Christian sat for a moment and thought about what Steve had said.

 

“What were you doing in the guest bedroom when I came home?” Chris asked after thinking things through.

 

Steve’s cheeks turned pink, as he stuttered “I…erm…I was setting up for our evening play session.”

 

“Oh, what did you have planned?” Chris asked, his cock perking up at the idea of playing.

 

“I was going to punish you for topping from the bottom and your attitude from this morning,” Steve said casually.

 

This time it was Chris’ turn to be red, “oh, ok,” he whispered.“H…how….how were you gonna punish me?”

 

“I was going to tie you to the bed and force you to orgasm,” Steve answered.

 

Christian’s eyes widened as he thought about Steve’s words.

 

“Was?” he asked.

 

“Yeah, it seemed a good idea when I was cross, now I’m not so sure,” Steve shrugged.

 

“Would it be topping from the bottom if I said I’d really fucking like to be punished that way?” Chris asked with a smirk.

 

“Probably,” Steve smiled then added, “s’not like you don't try and break every other rule of etiquette, so why not have the full house!”

 

Steve smiled, and for the first time that day, Chris could see that it was genuine.

 

“Aright before we start, I intend to use one of your soft limits as part of your punishment, do you have any questions about that before we start?” Steve stated.

 

Christian audibly gulped at the idea of a soft limit being used.

 

“Can I ask which one?” he questioned anxiously.

 

“Of course you can, I intend to make you swallow every drop of your orgasm,” Steve replied smugly.

 

Chris stared wide-eyed at his Dom, “Steve?” he whispered, trying to let Steve know that he was feeling apprehensive about that.

 

“Yes, baby?” Steve replied but when Chris remained silent Steve continued, “I want you to consent to the cum eating before we go upstairs. That way I can punish you if you refuse to swallow it when the time comes. Pun not intended.”

 

“What if I don’t consent?” Chris asked warily.

 

“Well, I’m not going to force you to do something you’re really against. If you don’t consent then you won’t get to cum but I will make you wish that you had,” Steve answered.

 

Chris thought about it for a while then slowly nodded his head.

 

“Yes?” Steve asked wanting to hear Chris verbally consent.

 

“Yeah, Steve,” Chris agreed.

 

“Good boy, I’m really proud of you. If at any time you feel like I’ve asked too much you can safeword and I will change the punishment to the alternative I mentioned, sound fair?” Steve checked once more.

 

Chris let out a breath in relief, “yeah, Steve, thank you,” Chris replied.

 

“Excellent. Right, I want you to go upstairs into the guest bedroom, strip and get into position, I’ll be up shortly,” Steve instructed.

 

Chris dashed out of the room and up the stairs where he quickly got ready for Steve.

 

Steve took his time getting upstairs and joining Christian in the guest bedroom, he wanted his sub to have enough time to think about what was about to happen just in case he wanted or needed to change his mind.

 

Christian took Steve’s breath away when he saw him kneeling naked on the floor, “fuck, you are beautiful baby boy,” Steve whispered causing Chris to blush.

 

It was then that Christian noticed that the penis gag and posture collar where in Steve’s hands, and he started to panic.

 

“You’re fine,” Steve commented as he put the items down on the bedside table.

 

“Wh…what…what are they for?” Chris stuttered nervously.

 

Steve moved to crouch down in from of his lover.

 

“I know that normally the posture collar is only used if you break the rules 3 times during a scene but as you were so aggressive and combative this morning I'm going to count that as your 3 strikes. The gag is there as a deterrent, if you change your mind after you’ve cum, I’m going to fit the penis gag and leave you until you decide you’re going to obey,” Steve explained.

 

Christian could feel the panic bubbling once again but as always Steve was right there with him.

 

“what’s bothering you?” Steve asked quietly.

 

“What if I can’t do it?” Chris whispered.

 

“I have every faith that you will do as you are told and if not then you already know the consequence. If it is genuinely too much you can always safeword,” Steve said.

 

Chris nodded.

 

“Good boy,” Steve whispered before gently kissing Christian on the lips, moving back before Chris could return the kiss.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub until either I end the scene or one of us safewords?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, Steve I do,” Chris agreed.

 

“Good, do you have your safe words ready?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, it’s green for everything is good, yellow for I need a break and red is I need to stop,” Chris replied.

 

“Perfect, You are now mine to do with as I see fit. I choose the punishments and the rewards, and you will accept this without question as you are not the one in control here. However, you have your safewords, only use them in an emergency, do you understand? If I think you are taking advantage of your safeword to get out of a punishment, I shall restart whatever I was doing, after gagging you and doubling your punishment, do you fully understand what I have said?” Steve on was a roll.

 

“Yeah, Steve I agree,” Chris answered.

 

“Alright, I’m going to fit the collar first then we’ll get you settled on the bed. Colour?” Steve explained.

 

“Green, Steve,” Chris replied.

 

Steve attached the collar making sure that Chris’ hair wasn’t trapped in the buckles.

 

“You can now stand and go over to the bed and go lie down on your back on the bed, hands on the headboard, legs spread,” Steve ordered.

 

Christian jumped up and quickly got himself into the position Steve had requested.

 

Steve first put the wrist and ankle cuffs on his sub before connecting the wrist cuffs together behind a slat on the headboard. Then he attached the bungee cord to one of Christian’s ankle cuffs then lifted both legs into the air, until Christian was almost bent in half, to attach them to the headboard.

 

“Colour?” Steve checked once more before he started.

 

“Green, Steve,” Chris replied.

 

“As you are being punished you will call me Sir,” Steve instructed.

 

“Yes, Sir, I’m sorry,” Chris replied.

 

“No need to apologise, baby boy, just make sure you use the correct title from now on,” Steve smiled.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris responded, relieved that he hadn’t fucked up already.

 

Steve settled himself onto the bed, he was sat so that his knees were pressed against Christian’s ass, to be a constant reminder of Steve’s presence, as the collar didn’t allow for Christian to move his head to see Steve.

 

“I know I’ve already told you what I’m going to do but now that you’re in position I’m going to reiterate what is going to happen so that we are both clear, understood?” Steve stated.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris answered quietly, anxiety already creeping in that he was out of his depth.

 

“Good boy, I’m going to edge you as usual for your nightly exercise and then once you’re all hot and bothered then I’m going to play with you a little bit longer but I’m not going to tell you when you can cum until it’s just about to happen. When you do orgasm I’m going to collect all that lovely cum and you’re going to drink every…last…drop! If you refuse I will use the penis gag on you. You will stay bound to the bed until you are ready to comply but you will then swallow yours and my cum and to ensure you don’t refuse again I’ll use a funnel to make you consume it all. Is that clear?” Steve asked.

 

Christian whimpered at the punishment for not doing as Steve wanted.

 

“Y…y...yes, Sir. It's very clear,” Chris mumbled.

 

“Great, as usual, you will tell me when you are close and you'll count to sixty before we continue,” Steve said before lubing up his sub’s cock and starting the timer.

 

By the end of the 20 minutes, Christian’s back was starting to ache from the constant strain.

 

“St…Sir, yellow, ” he whispered.

 

Steve looked at him immediately, “what’s up baby boy?” he asked his voice full of concern.

 

“I’m sorry, can I have my legs down for a bit, my back is starting to cramp up,” Chris stated as his face heated up from having to stop the scene.

 

“Oh, of course, of course, you can. Don't apologise for that. Do you just want your legs down or do you want to be fully released so you can move around freely?” Steve said.

 

Christian thought for a moment, “can I get up just for a couple of minutes?” he asked hesitantly.

 

“Of course you can. Hang on, just gimme a sec,” Steve said as he quickly released Chris’ arms and legs from the headboard.

 

“You can stand up and move around as much as you like, I’ll go grab you a bottle of water and some chocolate whilst you stretch,” Steve commented as he left the room.

 

Chris cracked his back as he stood up and stretched out his arms and legs.

 

When Steve returned Chris was already getting back on the bed ready for Steve to tie him back down.

 

“How are you feeling now?” Steve asked as he handed over the bottled water, which Chris dutifully drank from.

 

“Better, thanks,” Chris answered.

 

“Are you ready to continue?” Steve asked. “Yes, Sir,” Chris whispered.

 

Steve reattached Chris’ cuffs to the headboard before repeatedly edging him to the brink of orgasm before stopping.

 

“Fuck, please!” Chris begged after the third time of being denied.

 

Steve slapped Christian’s cock, “shit, fuck, Sir. Please Sir!” he yelled in pain.

 

“What is it you want baby boy?” Steve innocently asked.

 

“Please I wanna cum!” Chris whined.

 

“You gonna be a good boy and eat your cum if I let you?” Steve asked.

 

Chris shuddered and nodded his head, “please?”

 

Steve smiled, even though Chris couldn’t see it.

 

“If you ask me nicely next time I might consider it,” Steve smirked evilly before stroking Christian to the edge once more.

 

“Please, please, Sir, can I cum, please?” Chris pleaded.

 

Steve’s hand slowed, “hmmm no, I don’t think so,” he commented as his hand left his sub’s cock.

 

“Fuck, please!” he begged as he thrust his hips into the empty air, desperate for relief.

 

Steve waited for a few minutes then started over again.

 

“I’m so fucking close, please, please let me!” he whined frantically trying to get more friction than Steve was giving.

 

Steve slowed the pace but carried on jerking Christian off, “please, please,” he begged on a loop, but Steve remained quiet until Chris got to the point where he couldn’t hold back.

 

“I can’t, please, fuck! Please let me, Steve!” he yelled.

 

Steve grabbed the glass he’d been hiding and whispered, “you can cum baby!”

 

That’s all it took for Chris to fall over the edge and spray cum into the waiting glass.

 

“Good boy,” Steve praised enthusiastically, “such a good boy!”

 

Steve gave Christian the time to recover before offering the glass to Chris’ lips.

 

Chris flinched as he felt the cool glass against his lips, he couldn’t work out what was going on until he felt the warm fluid hit his lips and he panicked. He sucked his lips into his mouth and used his teeth to clamp them shut and closed his eyes so that he didn’t have to see the disappointment on Steve’s face.

 

Steve waited patiently to see if Chris was going to comply but when he made no move to, Steve sighed loudly and put the glass down on the bedside table.

 

“Can’t or won’t?” Came Steve’s harsh question.

 

“Please, Steve,” Chris whispered.

 

Steve grabbed hold of his sub’s jaw and asked the question again.

 

“I c…can’t,” he whined when the pressure became to much.

 

“Are you safewording on me?” Steve asked genuinely checking if Chris had been pushed too far.

 

Silence was Christian’s answer.

 

“I’m going to take that as a ‘no I’m not safewording,’ so that means you won’t swallow your cum, even though you agreed you would,” Steve said.

 

Christian could hear how annoyed and disappointed his Dom was.

 

“Steve?” Chris whimpered.

 

“You are being punished, so it’s Sir, you know that,” Steve snapped.

 

“I'm sorry, Sir,” Chris replied miserably.

 

“For which part? The refusing to do what you’ve been told or not following the rules?” Steve demanded.

 

Chris sniffed loudly as he felt tears threaten to fall. “Both?” he whispered.

 

“Very well. You know the punishment for refusing to eat your own cum so we’ll start there then we’ll address the rule-breaking afterwards,” Steve informed his sub as he took the gag off the bedside table and fitted it to Christian’s face, which was nearly impossible given Chris’ current position but Steve wasn’t allowing him to sit up until he’d finished the punishment.

 

Steve did allow Chris’ legs to go down into the bed, mainly so that he could sit on Christian's chest.

 

Christian was breathing hard, his nostrils flared as he felt wave after wave of panic at the fullness of the gag and the way it kept entering his throat every time he swallowed.

 

Steve gently stroked Chris’ face and tucked a stray piece of hair back behind his sub’s ear.

 

“You’re alright. You just need to concentrate on your breathing and calm down,” Steve offered gently.

 

Chris nodded as best he could and started to slow his breathing down.

 

“Green?” Steve asked and Chris signalled green.

 

“Ok, so what’s going to happen is I don’t think you deserve to swallow my cum tonight,” Steve started to explain.

 

Christian tried to argue back despite the gag.

 

“Shhhh, no speaking,” Steve stated.

 

“I’m going to cum on your face, then I’m going to blindfold and leave you like that for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes are up, I will remove the gag and ask you if you are ready to comply. Remember the longer you wait the colder and gloopier the cum will be, you will also not be able to clean your face until I end the scene. If you comply you will hold it in your mouth until I tell you that you can swallow. If you don’t comply I will put the gag back on and we will wait another 5 minutes and then try again. Green?” Steve concluded.

 

Chris hesitated then signalled green.

 

“Good boy,” Steve replied.

 

“Keep your eyes closed. Don’t want to accidentally get it into your eyes,” Steve commented as he untucked himself from his jeans. He was already hard and watching his sub struggle with the penis gag in his mouth meant it only took a couple of strokes for Steve to cum all over Chris’ face and hair. Steve idly rubbed some of it in so that Christian’s skin would feel tight as the cum dried.

 

Steve then produced the blindfold and slipped it over Chris’ face. Steve could see that Christian was struggling, his breathing had increased and he kept gagging as the tip of the fake cock inside his mouth hit his gag reflex.

 

Chris was pretty sure he was in hell, he could smell Steve’s cum but he couldn’t taste it and what was worse was it was now drying into his skin and he was pretty sure into his hair too. He regretted ever refusing to swallow his release as he’d only made the situation worse

 

It’ll be fucking gross now! He thought angrily.

 

Christian was relieved when he felt Steve remove the gag, he immediately started begging, “please, please, Steve, Sir. Don’t gag me again I’ll do it, whatever you want… just… please, I can’t take it!”

 

Steve removed Chris’ blindfold and smiled down at him.

 

“You’re doing really well. Remember you don’t swallow until I say so,” Steve reminded him.

 

“Yes, yes, whatever you want!” Christian agreed eagerly.

 

Steve nabbed the funnel and the now cold glass of cum and pushed the tip of the funnel as far into his sub’s mouth as he could, ensuring that Chris’ mouth was forced wide open.

 

“Ready?” Steve checked.

 

“Uh-huh,” Chris replied.

 

Steve carefully poured the liquid down the funnel and into Chris’ waiting mouth.

 

Once it was all gone, Steve pulled out the funnel and told Chris to close his mouth. He then unfastened the wrist cuffs and told Christian to sit up.

 

“Open, show me!” Steve demanded, his cock was filling again despite having only cum 10 minutes before.

 

Steve tilted Chris’ head back slightly then pushed his fingers in and rubbed the cum all over his sub’s teeth, gums, tongue and soft palate, ensuring that he would be able to taste himself for some time.

 

Steve painted Chris’ lips with cum before pulling on the bottom lip to make cum dribble out and down Christian’s chin.

 

Chris was making whimpering noises but did not interfere or move away.

 

Once Steve had had his fill of playing with Christian he whispered, “you can swallow now.”

 

Christian groaned as he swallowed the cold, thick fluid.

 

“Fucking hell, Chris that was so fucking hot!” Steve said in awe.

 

“Was fucking disgusting! Is what it was!” Chris replied gruffly as he used the back of his hand to clean any liquid from around his mouth.

 

“I feel dirty,” Chris whispered quietly.

 

“My dirty boy?” Steve questioned.

 

Chris’ face instantly turned bright red and he nodded shyly.

 

“Say it and I’ll let you go shower and clean yourself up!” Steve pushed.

 

“Come on, Steve,” Chris whined.

 

“Nope say it!” Steve replied cheerfully.

 

Chris huffed then whispered, “I'm your dirty boy.”

 

“I'm sorry I couldn’t hear you, sweetheart, you’re going to have to be louder than that,” Steve smirked.

 

“I…I…I’m your dirty b…b…boy,” he stuttered marginally louder than the first time.

 

“That’ll do,” Steve relented and released Chris from the scene to go clean himself up.

 

Steve cleaned up the bedroom and then joined Christian in the shower.

 

He hadn’t planned to but he fucked Christian under the hot spray of water and he even let Christian cum a second time.

 

By the time they got to into bed, they were both exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately.

Chapter 25: Day Twenty-Four

Summary:

Chris bets Steve that he can take any dildo that Steve owns, he regrets his decision and Steve isn’t the happy victor he thought he’d be.

Chapter Text

Christian shuddered as the dildo pressed further inside him, his legs and stomach muscles burned with fatigue, he was covered in sweat and as he risked a glance to his Dom he saw Steve nonchalantly lounging on the bed stroking his cock.

 

“Eeeeesse!” Christian begged through the gag as fresh tears fell down his face.

 

“What’s the matter sweetheart? Not as easy to take as you thought? Do you wanna give in?” Steve smirked at his sub’s discomfort.

 

Christian whimpered and shook his head, determined to wait it out.

 

“Alright then, if you’re sure?” Steve commented as he continued his leisurely jerking himself off.

 

He knew that Chris would crack eventually but he was surprised with just how stubborn his lover was being and all because of a stupid bet.

 

Earlier that evening

Christian had arrived home late, later than he’d imagined and later than he’d told Steve, he was nervous that his tardiness might get him into trouble but a easy smile from Steve calmed his mind.

 

“Ahhhh there you are babe!” Steve declared and he flung his arms his boyfriend.

 

“Here I am,” Christian responded weakly.

 

“Come on, dinner’s ready,” Steve said as he steered the other man towards the table.

 

“Have you been drinkin’?” Chris asked he got his response in the massive toothy grin Steve flashed him.

 

“Maybe a little,” Steve shrugged then giggled.

 

Great Chris thought as Steve sat him down.

 

“Dare I ask why ya’ve been drinkin’ alone, darlin’?” Chris asked.

 

“Was only a couple of glasses of wine,” Steve huffed.

 

Christian laughed, “and that got ya drunk?! You clearly can’t handle your drink in ya old age!”

 

“Not drunk!” Steve complained, “tipsy maybe! But not drunk. I forgot to eat lunch, so it went straight to my head.”

 

Chris laughed again but decided to drop the subject.

 

They made small talk about their days and as they ate and talked Steve’s behaviour more or less returned to normal.

 

Neither of them knew how they got onto the subject but at some point one of them had made a comment about sex and how big was too big.

 

Christian joked that he could take the biggest dildo Steve owned, Steve reckoned he couldn’t and thus the bet was made. Chris would get to cum if he could successfully take the dildo and Steve got to cum if he couldn’t.

 

Christian was adamant that he would win but once Steve had shown him a photo of the dildo he’d be faced with he didn’t feel as confident. To make matters worse he’d totally forgotten that Steve had told him that morning that they were going to try predicament bondage and something Chris hadn’t heard of called a one bar prison.

 

Steve instructed Christian to strip and get into position whilst he grabbed what they would need.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub until either I end the scene or one of us safewords?” Steve asked.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied.

 

“Perfect, do you have your safewords ready?” Came Steve’s next question.

 

“Yes, Steve: green is all good, yellow is I need a break and red is a complete stop,” Chris said confidently.

 

“Lovely, you are now mine to do with as I see fit. I choose the punishments and the rewards, and you will accept this without question as you are not the one in control here. However, you have your safewords, only use them in an emergency, do you understand? If I think you are taking advantage of your safeword to get out of a punishment, I shall restart whatever I was doing, after gagging you and doubling your punishment, do you understand?” Steve said.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris agreed.

 

“Perfect, so this is going to be a variation of a one bar prison. I’m going to use the ankle spreader bar to hold you open then I’ve got another bar that slots into the spreader that will hold you in place and then we’ve got the dildo to keep your attention focused on the task at hand,”

Steve concluded as he produced the monster cock from behind him. Christian’s eyes widened comically wide causing Steve to snigger.

 

The ‘dildo’ in question was longer than Steve’s hand and had to be thicker than Steve’s forearm. Christian gulped at the sheer girth of it. Not only was it monstrous in its length and girth but it had 3 ribs down the shaft which would make it harder for Christian to push himself back off the dildo once his rim got past each rib.

 

“So you said that you could easily take any dildo I have. So here’s the one I’m proposing we use. Colour?” Steve stated.

 

Christian thought about it for such a long time that Steve was ready to call the whole time off. “G…green, Steve,” he whispered eventually.

 

Steve smiled as he let out a sigh of relief, “such a good boy!” Steve praised enthusiastically.

 

“There’s just two other things we’re going use: a cock ring and a gag,” Steve announced as he held up the silicone ring.

 

“Ya…ya not restraining me?” Chris asked.

 

Steve chuckled, “not in the way you’re used to, no. You’ll have the ankle cuffs on for the spreader bar but apart from that no other ‘restraints’ will be used. Not that you’ll be able to move.”

 

Chris was left more confused by Steve’s explanation than he had been before.

 

Steve saw the puzzled look on his sub’s face, “do you have any questions, baby boy?”

 

Chris thought for a moment, then eventually answered, “naw, I don’t think so, Steve.”

 

“Alright then, I want you on the bed. I’m going to stretch you open first, otherwise you’ll just hurt yourself,” Steve instructed.

 

When Chris moved towards the bed Steve added, “knees and forearms, Christian.”

 

Steve used lots of lube and slowly opened Chris up, first with one finger but it was quickly joined by a second and then a third, “how’s that feel, sweetheart?” Steve asked.

 

“G…g…good, St…Steve,” Chris ground out.

 

“I’m going to plug you whilst we do your nightly exercise, I’m going to keep changing the plug to get bigger and bigger so you’ll be able to take the dildo,” Steve explained.

 

By the time Steve had finished, Christian was wearing a plug that was slightly thicker than Steve’s cock, “you ready to start?” Steve asked.

 

Chris nodded nervously.

 

“You’re going to be fine,” Steve said as he squeezed Chris’ hand.

 

Chris nodded again but Steve could see that his sub was still nervous.

 

“First things first, the cock ring,” Steve declared as he rolled it down Christian’s shaft until it sat smugly at its base causing Chris to groan at the sensation.

 

“Stand up, baby boy, we’re going to move you to in front of the en-suite door. That way if, for whatever reason, you lose your balance you’ll be able to grab a hold of the doorframe rather than causing yourself an injury,” Steve said and he helped the other man up and positioned him where he wanted.

 

Next, Steve attached the ankle cuffs and moved Christian’s legs so that he could fit the spreader bar between them. Then, he got the other pole out and attached it to the spreader bar.

 

Christian looked down at the equipment at his feet, he couldn’t work out how this was going to effectively restrain him but if Steve said it would then Christian believed him wholeheartedly.

 

Finally Steve lubed up the dildo and screwed in onto the pole.

 

“I think we’re ready to start. I want you on your tiptoes with your hands behind your head,” Steve ordered.

 

Chris complied quickly, not wanting to add any infractions if he could help it.

 

Steve moved the pole so that the head of the dildo was nudging against Christian’s entrance.

 

Chris moaned at the feeling of the blunt tip’s presence.

 

Steve then quickly attached the spreader bar to the ankle cuffs and stepped back.

 

“I think you’re all ready,” Steve announced smugly.

 

He surveyed the scene with great pride, he loved predicament bondage and he knew that having a stubborn sub with a point to prove was going to make for a very interesting evening.

 

Christian looked at Steve with confusion but shivered when Steve’s gave him a predatory smirk.

 

“Not sure how this is going to work?” Steve asked.

 

“Naw, not really, Steve,” Chris replied honestly.

 

“Try putting your feet flat on the floor,” Steve instructed.

 

He moved so close to Christian that they were almost touching, he stared intently at his sub’s face wanting to see the exact moment Chris realised his dilemma.

 

Chris didn’t think as he dropped his heels to the floor but the reaction was instantaneous he yelped and struggled as the monster cock forced its way inside him. He scrambled to get back onto his tiptoes and overbalanced but Steve had predicted this and reached out to steady him.

 

Christian was panting hard as he looked into Steve’s face, “you’re sadistic fucker!”

 

Steve smirked then dropped to his knees in front of Chris.

 

Chris strained to see what Steve was doing but his position made that impossible.

 

Steve increased the length of the pole ever so slightly so that more of the dildo was inside his sub, making Christian whimper.

 

He remained on his knees as he said, “I’d be careful if I were you, baby boy. This pole can extend so much more than it is currently. In fact, it’s designed for anyone up to 6 foot 5. Not sure you’d be able to cope with that, do you?”

 

“No, Sir,” Chris agreed.

 

“Good boy,” Steve praised as he stroked Chris’ rock hard cock as a reward.

 

“Fuck,” Chris shuddered as his cock pulsed at the feeling of being touched.

 

Steve stood back up and moved away from Christian, “so, the rules: one you don’t touch yourself and two if you want to cum you have to take the whole dildo!” Steve explained smugly.

 

“Fuck, Steve! It’s too big!” Chris whined.

 

“If it gets too much you can always yield, sweetheart. If you give in then you lose the bet and lose the right to cum tonight and I get to cum however I want, understood?” Steve explained.

 

“Y…yeah, Steve. I understand,” Chris replied then cried out as he wobbled on his toes and the dildo shifted inside him.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot the gag,” Steve said as he went to grab the two options.

 

One was a large blue ball gag and the other was the penis gag.

 

“Choose,” Steve ordered as he had them both up.

 

“Steve, please,” Chris pleaded.

 

“Choose, or I will,” Steve stated coldly.

 

Christian looked at Steve with a pleading expression but when he saw it wasn’t going to work, “the ball gag, please, Sir,” he mumbled miserably.

 

“Good boy,” Steve praised as he threw the penis gag back towards the bed.

 

He carefully fitted the ball gag, enjoying the way it stretched his boyfriend’s mouth obscenely wide. Once he was happy he stepped back and checked that everything was in order.

 

“Do you know why I love this position so much?” Steve quietly asked after several minutes of silent watching.

 

Christian shook his head.

 

“I love it because you’re not going to be able to keep yourself off that dildo for long, you’re going to get tired and you won’t be able to maintain that position, no matter how much you want to,” Steve said, unable to hide the sadistic smirk from his face.

 

Christian moaned behind the gag, he’d already noticed that his feet were shaking from being on tiptoes but he'd never thought about what would happen once he got too tired to hold himself up.

 

Steve watched for a few more minutes then said, “I’ve done this before with other subs, though never with that dildo and never with such a stubborn sub. I can’t wait to see how long you last!”

 

Chris whimpered at the thought that his own pigheadedness was being used against him.

 

Steve made his way over to the bed and slowly stripped off his clothes.

 

“I’m trying to decide how I want to cum, so many options…” Steve mused aloud.

 

Chris narrowed his eyes at his Dom at the suggestion he wasn’t going to win the bet.

 

“Oh you still think you can take it all do you?” Steve chuckled, “all the way to the hilt? That’s 9 ½ inches you’re going have to have inside of you but it’s not the length that going to be the issue, that cock that’s nudging its way inside you is 8 ½ inches in circumference!”

 

Christian whimpered at the idea of being split open by something so big and as he was discovering for himself, the dildo had very little give so it didn’t bend to fit inside him but forced him to accommodate it.

 

He watched as Steve started to slowly jack himself, he felt his cheeks burning red with shame at being on display for his lover but he was hard as granite at the thought.

 

“I won’t be able to fuck you afterwards, you’ll be too loose and used, it’ll be a fucking gaping hole by the time you yield. So that’s out…” Steve continued his monologue knowing that Christian couldn’t respond. “I suppose I could have you fuck me, but then again you might be too worked up by then and we can’t have you cumming without permission, can we?!”

 

Chris growled at Steve’s words but he instantly regretted it, he lost concentration making him lower his heels enough to force the dildo up against his prostate causing him to scream and bite into the gag. He panicked at the intense feeling and tried to climb off the dildo but of course, it only moved with him.

 

Steve jumped off the bed and was by his side immediately.

 

“Shhhh, you’re alright. Slow, deep breaths, in and out. Concentrate on what you’re doing,” Steve said softly.

 

Chris was breathing heavily through his nose, trying to calm back down, Steve’s body heat helped him to focus.

 

“I forgot to tell you how to yield. Of course, you can always safeword or safe signal in this case. Or all you need to do is lower your arms to your side and we’ll stop. Ok?” Steve questioned.

 

Chris nodded shakily.

 

“Are you ok, now?” Steve asked

 

Christian nodded again.

 

“Good boy,” Steve commented with a quick kiss then he moved back to his previous position on the bed.

 

“Oh, I meant to say, for you to win the bet, you just need to take the dildo to the hilt. Then you can cum,” Steve offered, needing Christian to know that he hadn’t set him up to fail.

 

He had set himself up to fail Steve thought.

 

Steve started to tease himself, he didn’t want to get too close to the edge no matter how tempting it was.

 

Christian was convinced he was in hell, he couldn’t believe that Steve could be so sadistic, he wanted so badly to win but he had no idea how he was meant to take the monster cock to the hilt.

 

You should just give in now, his inner voice offered, he’s already said you won’t be fuckable by the time you’re finished what’s the point of you even being here if he can’t fuck you!

 

Christian growled at his inner voice, you’re not helping! He argued back.

 

But he knew the voice spoke the truth, at least if I yield now I can still be of use he thought, no one wants a sub that’s too loose to fuck.

 

Steve was watching Christian intently, checking for any signs that he was in distress but couldn’t see any. He kinda wished he’d positioned Christian the other way around so that he could watch the dildo being swallowed up but he knew that that would be too much of Christian.

 

“Fuck! You look so fucking hot, sweetheart!” Steve exclaimed when he realised he’d been quiet for too long.

 

“I reckon that greedy hole of yours has taken a good 3 inches already,” Steve said as he restarted his commentary.

 

Christian groaned at the thought of still having so much more than half still to go.

 

“You still green, baby boy?” Steve asked after a few more minutes, he could see his sub’s thighs quivering from the strain of having to keep in position.

 

Chris nodded then signalled green but he knew he couldn’t last much longer. His toes hurt from supporting all of his body weight, his legs and stomach muscles were feeling the strain too.

 

He felt ashamed when the tears started to fall, he was exhausted, he realised that there was no way he could complete the task and get his reward.

 

“Eeeeesse!” Christian begged through the gag.

 

“What’s the matter sweetheart? Not as easy to take it as you thought? You know what you have to do you end it!”

 

Christian shook his head.

 

“Alright if you’re sure,” Steve replied but he watched more closely now, knowing that his sub was going to drop hard when this was over.

 

Christian tried to lower his toes slightly to relieve the lactic acid that was building but he relaxed too much and felt the dildo move further up inside him, he tried his best to lift himself back up but he couldn’t.

 

“Eeesssse, errrrr!” Christian begged.

 

“You're doing so well my darling boy. But if you want to stop you know how,” Steve said, part of him wanted Christian to hold out longer but he knew that this was a losing battle.

 

A few minutes later Christian dropped his arms to his side in defeat, tears falling down his face at his failure. Steve beside of lover in an instant.

 

“Do you have the strength to pull yourself up using the doorframe?” Steve asked.

 

Christian shook his head.

 

“That’s ok, sweetheart just a few moments more and you’ll be able to move. Put your hands on my shoulders for support,” Steve said as he dropped to his knees to remove his sub’s bondage.

 

As soon as Christian was free he slumped to the floor, utterly exhausted and defeated. Steve cuddled him where he lay, not wanting to move him too soon.

 

Christian made no attempt at moving and after 5 minutes on the floor Steve was starting to get worried, he removed the gag and kissed away his sub’s tears.

 

“You were so brilliant, baby. I so proud of you,” he murmured in between each kiss.

 

“‘M sorry,” Chris slurred after a long while.

 

“Whatcha sorry for sweetheart? You did so, so well!” Steve countered.

 

“Naw…too stubborn, too loose now. Ya don’t want me,” Chris mumbled.

 

“Oh darling, no. You’re just the way you should be, come on, let’s get you onto the bed and I’ll show you,” Steve replied.

 

Chris nodded mutely and allowed Steve to help him to the bed, but once there Chris just lay there with his legs spread as if he were nothing more than a hole to use.

 

Steve wasn’t about to let that happen, he tentatively reached out to remove the cock ring then gently stroked his lover’s cock until it started to harden.

 

“You were so fucking beautiful, baby. You took that so amazingly well, just like I knew you would, ” Steve praised as he increased his hand’s speed and pressure.

 

“Naw…I failed, like ya said I would,” Chris whined. He couldn’t understand why Steve was still tormenting him, he’d yielded but the game was still going on.

 

“You didn’t fail, you were perfect for me, I promise that you did everything you should’ve done,” Steve said softly.

 

Now that Chris’ dick was hard again Steve coated his hand and cock in lube, first he pushed himself into Christian then wrapped his hand more firmly around Christian’s cock.

 

“Fuck, you feel so fucking good,” Steve said, he was amazed that Chris was still tight, though not as much as usual.

 

“I can feel you pulling me in,” Steve said.

 

Chris lay there unmoving as his orgasm approached, but he knew this was still part of Steve’s sadistic game, he’d lost the bet so wouldn’t get to cum tonight.

 

“Pleeeease, Sir, I’m close,” Chris whimpered.

 

“That’s alright, baby boy, you can cum whenever you’re ready,” Steve stated.

 

“Pleeeaase, sssssir!” Christian pleaded.

 

“It’s ok, sweetheart you can cum, I want you to,” Steve said.

 

“D…d…don’t ruin it pl…pl…please! I can’t!” Chris stuttered as fresh tears began to fall.

 

“I’m not going to ruin your orgasm, Christian. You’re not being punished, you can cum,” Steve tried to explain.

 

He decided the best way to prove to his sub that he meant what he said was to show him. Steve increased the speed of his hips and his hand, when he was on the brink of his own orgasm when Christian yelled, “RED!

 

Steve immediately pulled out but in so doing ruined his own orgasm, his cock spewed cum all over his stomach. “Grgh! Fuck, I’m so sorry!” Steve grunted “are you alright? Did I hurt you?” Steve asked in a panic.

 

Christian was still panting in a vain attempt to stave off his orgasm.

 

“Chris, you can cum,” Steve whispered.

 

Christian instantly grabbed his own cock and stroked himself to completion whilst Steve watched on, unable to do anything.

 

“Fuck! That’s better!” Chris muttered once he’d calmed down enough to speak.

 

Steve was nervously kneeling on the bed, not sure what to do.

 

“Are…are you alright, Chris?” Steve asked when the silence got too much. 

 

Chris propped himself up on his elbows as he looked at his boyfriend, he’d rarely seen Steve look so unsure.

 

“Can…am I ok to t…touch you?” Steve questioned.

 

“What?! Of course you can!” Chris replied.

 

“Oh thank God!” Steve whispered as he placed his hand on Chris’ leg.

 

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but why are you being so fucking weird?” Chris asked.

 

“I’m sorry. I’ve…I’ve never had anyone red on me before,” Steve stammered as he dragged his fingers through his hair.

 

“I’ve said red before,” Chris pointed out.

 

“Yeah but that was different that was the whole point of the punishment for you to realise your limits. In a normal scene, like today, I’d never want to push you beyond what you were comfortable with. I’m so fucking sorry, Chris. Thank you for safewording, but I wish you hadn’t needed to,” Steve rambled.

 

Chris sat up and tried to reach of Steve but was surprised when Steve put his hands up to stop him.

 

“Just…just gimme a sec,” Steve pleaded.

 

“Oh, ok, sorry,” Chris said, he moved so that his knees were touching Steve’s, it was then that he noticed Steve’s stomach was covered in cum.

 

“I didn’t realise you came too,” Chris blurted out.

 

“What?! Oh no! Well yes, I did but not really,” Steve replied.

 

“What the fuck does that mean?” Chris asked in a harsher tone than he had meant.

“I came as I pulled out of you,” Steve shrugged, he understood Chris’ anger, he felt like it was a betrayal of Chris’ trust to cum after a safeword had been uttered.

 

“Ya ruined your own orgasm?!” Chris asked disbelievingly.

 

Steve blushed and nodded.

 

“Huh,” Chris responded. “Bet that’s not the orgasm you were planing on?!”

 

“No, not really,” Steve agreed.

 

“Better you than me,” Chris muttered under his breath.

 

“What d’ya mean by that?” Steve asked accusingly, he felt shit enough as it was without his boyfriend’s gleeful reaction to his ruined orgasm.

 

“I meant what I said!” Chris spat back, annoyed but not really sure why.

 

“You think I was going to ruin your orgasm?” Steve asked quietly.

 

Was that the sole cause of the safeword? Steve thought.

 

“I know you were!” Chris snapped back as he tried to get off the bed.

 

Steve grabbed his wrist, Chris whipped around ready for a fight but one look at Steve’s sad face, with tears threatening to fall, made the anger disappear.

 

“Shit, I’m sorry,” Chris apologised, “you weren’t gonna do that?”

 

“No! Of course not. I told you that, several times!” Steve retorted.

 

“Fuck, I’m so sorry Stevie. I really thought that’s what you were gonna do,” Chris mumbled, he felt stupid saying it out loud now that he knew he’d been wrong.

 

“Why would you think I was going to do that even though I told you I wasn’t going to?” Steve asked, needing to know where he’d gone wrong so that it never happened again.

 

Chris sat back on the bed and refused to make eye contact.

 

“That was really intense,” he whispered.

 

“The scene?” Steve asked, not sure what they were talking about.

 

Chris nodded but didn’t say anything else.

 

“Was it too much?” Steve asked.

 

There was another long pause then a barely audible, “maybe.”

 

“Chris…” Steve whispered, he felt as if Chris had just pulled the rug from underneath him.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chris whispered in reply.

 

“You don’t have to apologise, this isn’t your fault. It’s mine. It’s all my…” Steve started to explain but Christian tried to interrupt,

 

“Ste…”

 

“No, Chris. I’m the Dom, you’re well-being is my number one concern. I should’ve noticed that you weren’t into it,” Steve concluded as stubborn tears started to fall.

 

“Oh darlin’,” Chris responded as he flung his arms around Steve and hugged him as if his life depended on it.

 

“It wasn’t that I wasn’t into it. It was the voices, they…they got the better of me,” Chris whispered, embarrassed that he’d caused Steve any distress.

 

“Can…can I ask what they were saying?” Steve asked cautiously, he knew that Christian’s demons were ruthless and he was nervous at what they had been saying this time.

 

Chris sighed and held Steve even closer, “apart from the usual, that you wouldn’t want me by the time I realised I couldn’t take that fucking monstrosity,” he said as he nodded his head in the direction of the dildo.

 

“Why would you think I wouldn’t want you anymore?” Steve asked.

 

“‘Cause ya said somethin’ like you’ll be too loose or some shit like that,” Chris answered.

 

“You know that that’s not true right? That I’ll always want you. You’re so much more than a hole to fuck!” Steve said.

 

“I know that now!” Chris complained mildly.

 

Steve gently knocked his knuckles against Chris’ forehead, “I love you knucklehead! You got it?!”

 

“Yeah, yeah, I got it,” Chris agreed as he swatted Steve’s hand away.

 

The two men sat for several minutes enjoying the silence until Chris whispered,“Erm…Steve?”

 

“Yeah?” Steve replied sleepily.

 

“C…can we…erm…can we not do that again?” Chris asked anxiously.

 

“Oh, ok,” Steve agreed. “The scene or predicament bondage in general?”

 

“That…” Christian said as he pointed at the equipment on the floor.

 

“Hard limit?” Steve asked, just wanting to be sure what Chris was vetoing.

 

“I dunno, it’s definitely a soft limit,” Chris conceded.

 

“Would it be an acceptable punishment?” Steve asked, hopeful that he might get another chance to show Chris how good it could be.

 

“Sure, that’s fine, but I wanna know that that’s what it would be up front,” Chris said.

 

“Absolutely, babe. Whatever you want. What you want!” Steve agreed.

 

“I love ya, ya know?” Chris smiled.

 

“I love ya too!” Steve returned the east smile.

 

“Shall we shower? Or d’ya just wanna go to bed?” Steve asked.

 

“I’m shattered, I wanna sleep,” Chris groused.

 

“Alright, lemme grab a washcloth to clean us at least,” Steve said as he climbed off the bed and quickly returned with the cloth.

 

Once they were both clean and under the covers Steve moved so that his head was resting over Christian’s heart.

 

“I’m sorry,” Steve repeated, still feeling guilty about what had happened.

 

“Naw, it’s fine. Though it doesn’t do anything to disprove you’re a sadistic fucker!” Chris said.

 

Steve heard to rumble of laughter erupt from Christian causing him to laugh too. “No, I suppose you’re right!”

 

“It does happen occasionally, ya know!” Chris chuckled.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Steve laughed.

 

“I love ya darlin’,” Chris said.

 

“I love you too, Chris,” Steve smiled, finally feeling happier about what had happened.

 

“G’night, Stevie,” Chris yawned unable to keep his eyes open any longer.

 

“Night, baby,” Steve smiled as he kissed Chris’ pec. Both men quickly fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Chapter 26: Day Twenty-Five

Summary:

Steve experiences Dom drop but luckily Christian is on hand to help him through it.

Notes:

Sorry, it's been a while since I last posted. Life got in the way. There are 6 chapters left. I've written the very last one but I need to get on with the other 5.

Chapter Text

Christian woke to find Steve’s lips around his cock, “nnmnggghh!”

 

He groaned as he thrust into the warm, wet heat surrounding him. He quickly tried to wake up fully so that he could enjoy what was happening but as soon as

Steve realised his partner was awake he stopped and pulled back.

 

“This ok?” Steve asked hesitantly.

 

“Shit, yeah of course it is!” Chris replied eagerly. Steve offered a shy smiled then returned to the blow job.

 

It didn’t take long for Chris to yell, “stop! Steve, stop!”

 

Steve looked up at Christian and smiled before continuing to suck him until Christian fell over the edge leaving Chris panting and wheezing whilst trying to calm himself back down.

 

Steve sat back on his haunches and silently watched Christian.

 

“Fuck, that was a great way to start the day!” Chris exclaimed once his breathing was back to normal.

 

Steve smiled but said nothing.

 

“Is there anything I can do for you?” Chris whispered huskily.

 

Steve smiled and shook his head, “nope, I’m good thanks.”

 

Chris stared at Steve for a moment, feeling the sting of rejection, then said, “oh, ok then. Maybe later, yeah?”

 

“Yeah, that would be nice,” Steve replied.

 

Chris nodded and started to get out of bed then a thought occurred to him, “we’re ok, aren’t we?”  Chris asked, suddenly feeling like he was missing something.

 

Steve closed the gap between them and kissed him gently on the lips.

 

“Yeah we’re fine,” Steve agreed.

 

Christian narrowed his eyes and stared at Steve, looking for any hint of deception.

 

Unusually, Steve couldn’t maintain eye contact and looked down at the floor.

 

“Naw, something’s up,” Chris pointed out.

 

“It’s nothing,” Steve replied forcing a weak smile.

 

“Well if it’s nothin’ then ya can tell me can’t ya?!” Chris retorted angrily.

 

Steve shrugged but stayed quiet.

 

“What. Is. Going. On?!” Chris asked doggedly.

 

Steve waited to see if Chris’ car would rock up and save him from having to admit what was bothering him but as usual fate wasn’t on his side.

 

He sighed loudly and whispered, “I’m just feeling a little fragile this morning.”

 

Chris took his lover’s face in his hands and looked into Steve’s face, it made him sad to see that Steve’s usual laid back confidence wasn’t there.

 

“I’m sorry darlin’,” Chris drawled.

 

“It’s not your fault,” Steve pointed out, hoping that they weren’t going to have another conversation like last night.

 

Just then Christian’s phone started to ring. Steve let him answer it as he disappeared into the en-suite to shower.

 

Chris popped his head around the doorframe a few minutes later, “I gotta ran darlin’ but I hate to leave ya like this,” he said apologetically.

 

“Don’t be silly,” Steve replied, “you’ve gotta go to work, I’ll be fine.”

 

“Hmmmm,” Chris commented, clearly not convinced but with a kiss on Steve’s cheek he was gone.

 

Christian checked in on Steve throughout the day, much more than he usually did, which Steve was grateful for. Steve spent most of the day feeling tired and a bit down.

 

When Chris got home he found Steve asleep on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket. Chris felt so sad that Steve was feeling so low after he’d safeworded. He moved through the house quietly, he showered then started cooking a light meal.

 

He waited until everything was ready before he woke Steve up. Steve was incredibly disorientated, he couldn’t remember laying down on the sofa or falling asleep but the living room was now in darkness and Chris was crouching in front of him smiling softly.

 

“Are ya ok, darlin’?” Chris whispered.

 

“What, what time is it?” Steve asked as he rubbed his eyes and tried to put together what was going on.

 

“Just after 8,” Chris told him, “I’ve made us something to eat if ya feel up to it?”

 

“Erm…yeah that…that sounds good. I’m… I’m not sure I’ve eaten today. I don’t remember,” Steve replied, a response that didn’t fill Chris with confidence over his boyfriend’s mental state.

 

“Come on, up ya get. You need to eat and then I’m taking ya to bed,” Chris stated, leaving little room for argument.

 

He was surprised at how easy it was to manoeuvre Steve into the dining area and get him to sit down. Chris ate quickly but watched Steve closely.

 

Steve on the other hand was barely able to put one mouthful in after another, it just felt like a massive effort.

 

Eventually, Steve set down his cutlery, a move Chris took to symbolise he was finished. Chris whipped away the dirty dishes and was swiftly back at Steve’s side.

 

“Come on, t’bed with ya!” Chris announced and he helped Steve out of his chair and then up the stairs.

 

“Not sure I’m up for anything tonight,” Steve muttered once they were in the bedroom.

 

“Don’t worry about it sweetheart, just lemme look after you,” Chris replied as he started to remove his partner’s clothes.

 

Chris was surprised to see that Steve’s cock wasn’t showing even a passing interest in what Chris was doing.

 

“Do ya want me to run you a bath or give you a massage or something? Might help you relax?” Chris asked, he felt useless and he hated it.

 

“Nah, it’s ok, just tired,” Steve yawned.

 

Chris knew that meant there was something not right with his boyfriend, Steve never passed up a massage.

 

“No worries, sweetheart, d’ya just wanna lay in bed or we could watch a movie or something? Whatever you want,” Chris offered, hoping Steve would want his company but when Steve didn’t immediately answer, Christian started to feel nervous. “Or I can leave you be, if you need some space?”

 

Steve was silent for a while then whispered, “no, I don’t want to be alone.”

 

“Alright then, I’ll be right here with you, all night,” Chris smiled, happy that Steve wanted him around.

 

Chris put on an old t-shirt and made sure that Steve was comfortable. He held Steve in his arms and stroked his hair but neither man spoke.

 

Christian desperately wanted to ask what was going on or how Steve was feeling but he knew that wasn’t what Steve needed right now he stayed quiet.

 

Eventually, Christian whispered, “can I…is it alright if I touch you?”

 

Steve nodded but didn't speak.

 

Christian began lightly running his fingers over any exposed skin that he could find, there was no thought or pattern just barely there touches to remind Steve that he wasn’t alone.

 

After a while, Christian felt confident enough to ask, “can I take your top off?”

 

Steve sighed softly and nodded, Chris smiled at him and pulled the t-shirt over his head.

 

He continued his gentle exploration of Steve’s body, making sure that every part got equal attention. Christian was careful not to make it overtly sexual as he didn’t want Steve to shut down again. When he noticed that Steve’s cock had begun to fill in his shorts he decided to ask his next question.

 

“Can I touch you here?” Chris asked as his fingertips brushed lightly against Steve’s nipples.

 

“Hmmm, please,” came Steve’s dreamily reply.

 

Christian first drew lazy patterns on Steve’s pec moving closer and closer to the nipple. The first touch of his nipple was like an electric shock, Steve moaned loudly, pressed his chest up against Chris’ hands and thrust his hips into the air.

 

“Ya like that, darlin’?” Chris asked, deliberately thickening his accent.

 

“Yeah,” Steve breathed out. He felt like he having an out of body experience, everything seemed so far away but when Chris touched him, he felt like the other man was pulling him back to himself.

 

Chris risked using his lips to kiss his boyfriend’s pec, Steve’s reaction was more moaning, clearly enjoying the feeling of Chris’ mouth on him. Christian shifted his position and kissed and tickled his way down Steve’s chest until he got to the waistband of Steve’s boxers.

 

Steve’s cock was now straining against the fabric.

 

Chris stopped his exploration to move down to Steve’s feet.

 

Steve groaned in disappointment but didn’t move, Chris chuckled to himself then restarted his exploration with his fingers, drawing patterns on Steve’s legs until Steve opened them in invitation, Chris didn’t say anything but moved so he was in between the v of his boyfriend’s legs and he continued to move his fingers higher and higher.

 

Steve was fully hard by the time Chris came within touching distance of his cock. He whined when Chris’ removed his hands and sat back on his heels and watched his lover for a moment.

 

“Somethin’ ya want, Stevie?” Chris teased, already knowing that the answer would be yes.

 

“Yeah,” Steve breathed out.

 

“Ya goin’ have to tell me whatcha want, darlin’, Ya did say only half an hour ago that you weren’t feeling up to anything,” Chris pushed, enjoying the hell out of boneless and relaxed Steve.

 

Steve grunted when he realised he wasn’t going to get any more contact until he told Chris what he wanted.

 

“You, I…I… I want you!” Steve moaned.

 

“Ya already got me,” Chris commented but a pointed look from Steve told him he was on thin ground.

 

“What is it ya want me to do?” Chris asked cautiously, not wanting to do anything to risk Steve’s fragile mood.

 

“W…w…would you suck me?” Steve asked hesitantly.

 

“Of course, darlin’!” Chris enthusiastically agreed, he started by sucking Steve through his boxers until the material was wet, he then pulled them off so that he could blow Steve properly. He was gentle and teasing, knowing exactly how Steve liked it, slowly building the pressure but never more than a tease.

 

Chris’ cock was hard and leaking just from the noises Steve was making, he moved his mouth away and blew cold air onto the head causing Steve to jerk at the sensation.

 

“Ya up for fuckin’ ma face?” Chris asked, hoping he’d read the situation right.

 

“Yeah, fuck yeah, please,” Steve agreed. He put his hands on either side of Chris’ face and started to thrust into the wet heat of his boyfriend’s mouth.

 

“Fuck you feel so good sweetheart,” Steve panted as he guided Christian’s head all the way to the base.

 

“Uh-huh,” Chris agreed, glad you hear Steve was sounding more like himself again. Steve’s thrusting became more aggressive as he raced towards the brink.

 

“I’m really close,” Steve warned.

 

Chris hummed his consent and that was all it took for Steve to fall over the edge and came deep in Christian’s throat. Chris swallowed then wiped his mouth on the sheets before shuffling up to kiss his lover.

 

Steve enthusiastically returned the kiss causing Christian to smile.

 

“It's good to have you back,” he whispered in between kisses.

 

Steve pulled back and looked into his lover’s face, “I'm sorry I've been acting weird today, I think I was suffering from Dom drop.”

 

“Yeah, I guessed that’s what it was, I researched it in my trailer on my breaks,” Chris replied.

 

“Thank you for being so understanding, that’s not always been the case in the past,” Steve admitted quietly.

 

“No problem, I just wanted my Stevie back,” Chris smiled.

 

“Can I help you with that?” Steve asked as he pointed at the significant tent in Chris’ boxers.

 

“Naw, it’s fine,” Chris said dismissively.

 

“I love ya, Stevie,” Chris added once they were both under the covers and snuggled up against each other.

 

“I love you too, babe,” Steve smiled as he kissed his boyfriend in the top of his head.

 

They were silent for a while when Christian suddenly asked, “if ya not busy, d’ya wanna come to set with me tomorrow?”

 

“Sure, that would be nice,” Steve agreed.

 

Both men fell asleep relaxed, happy and relieved that Steve was much more himself again.

Chapter 27: Day Twenty-Six

Summary:

Chris gets hurt on set cue Steve to help him get better.

Chapter Text

Steve watched the stunt go wrong in slow motion, his face twisted in horror as he watched his lover’s head collide with the metal prop.

 

Steve was out of his seat and halfway to where Chris was lying crumpled on the floor when Dean grabbed a hold of him and said, “let the medics see to him first.”

 

Steve nodded mutely and stopped struggling. A dazed and confused Chris sat up, watching the world spin around him. He saw Dean holding a frantic Steve back before he was surrounded by medics.

 

Eventually, Christian was given the all-clear but the set doctor said that he needed to go home and rest. .

Whilst Steve went to grab their stuff from the trailer the doctor told Chris, “you need to make sure you keep your head still. You might have a concussion. Just take it easy and you should be fine.”

 

“Thanks, Doc,” Steve said as he rejoined his partner.

 

“All ready to go?” Steve asked.

 

“Uh-huh,” Chris said, instinctively nodding his head then instantly regretted it as a wave of nausea hit him.

 

“Keep that head still!” the doctor ordered sternly.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris muttered miserably.

 

Steve chuckled and led his lover to his car.

 

Once they were safely inside, Steve turned to his boyfriend and teased. “So for a doctor, you'll be all respectful and polite? But for me, it's a struggle, eh?”

 

Chris whipped his head around in blind panic, “fuck!” he whimpered as he felt his brain jangle inside his skull, forgetting whatever snarky comment he was about to make.

 

Steve chuckled darkly, “remember you need to keep your head still!”

 

“Yeah, yeah I know!” Chris grumbled.

 

“Yeah, yeah I know, Sir,” Steve corrected his sub.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris mumbled unhappily.

 

“Good boy,” Steve chuckled as he patted the other man’s thigh.

 

They continued their journey in silence, Chris was worried that if he said anything it would only antagonise his Dom further.

 

He seems to be in a wicked mood already he thought to himself.

 

Whereas Steve stayed silent as he mentally planned what he wanted to do when they got home.

 

Just as they pulled down the driveway, Steve asked, “are you up for playing when we get into the house?”

 

Chris thought for a moment, he didn’t feel 100% and knew that Steve wouldn’t push him if he said ‘no’ but he was curious what his Dom had planned.

 

“Yes, please,” he eventually whispered.

 

“If you’re not feeling up to it we don’t have to,” Steve offered, needing Christian to understand that he didn’t want to force the issue.

 

“Naw, it’s fine, I want to,” Chris replied.

 

Steve then said: “excellent, as soon as we enter the house you will be mine to do with as I see fit. I will choose the punishments and rewards and you will obey without question as you’re not the one in control. Do you accept these terms?”

 

“Yes, Steve,” Christian agreed quietly.

 

“Do you have your safe words ready?” Steve continued.

 

“Yeah, green is I’m all good, yellow is I need a break and red is I need to stop the scene,” Chris answered.

 

“Perfect, baby boy,” Steve praised then turned to face his lover, “if it gets too much, you haveto tell me, ok?!”

 

“I will, I promise,” Christian replied earnestly.

 

“Thank you,” Steve smiled.

 

“When we get in I want you to close all the curtains downstairs before stripping and getting into position near the dining table, understood?” Steve said firmly.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris replied excitedly, whenever they played outside of the bedroom it always meant Steve had something special in mind.

 

As soon as they entered the house Chris ran to comply with Steve’s demands and Steve took a leisurely wander upstairs to collect everything he would need.

 

It didn’t take long for Steve to join Christian in the dining area.

 

“Fuck, you look beautiful, sweetheart!” Steve said in an awed whisper.

 

Chris blushed at the compliment but remained silent.

 

“I intend to tie you down to this table and have fun with your body. I may even let you cum if you’re a good boy,” Steve stated then asked, “colour?”

 

“Green, Steve!” Chris replied enthusiastically.

 

“You called that doctor Sir,” Steve pointed out, “don’t I deserve the same level of respect?!”

 

“Yes, Sir, of course,” Chris agreed submissively.

 

“Good boy, I’m glad you agree,” Steve smirked at the momentary alarm he saw flitter across his sub’s face.

 

Steve helped Christian lie down in the table. He attached cuffs to his wrists and ankles before tying rope to the d rings on each cuff.

 

“The doctor was very clear, Christian, you’re not allowed to move your head, alright?” Steve reminded his sub.

 

“Yeah, I remember,” Chris grumbled back then quickly added, “sir!”

 

“So I’m going to help you with that,” Steve stated as he produced a roll of bondage tape. “D’ya know what this is?”

 

 

“Tape?” Chris guessed.

 

“Yeah, sort of,” Steve agreed, “it doesn’t stick to skin like tape though it only sticks to itself, so you won’t lose any hair with this,” he stated.

 

“Right?” Chris queried.

 

What the fuck is he gonna do?! He wondered nervously.

 

Steve got Chris to sit back up and instructed him to put his hands palm to palm above his head, with his fingers interlocked.

 

Christian was still none the wiser until Steve started to wrap the tape around his sub’s arms starting from the edge of the cuff until he got down to below the elbow, effectively trapping Christian’s head between his arms.

 

Christian growled at the situation but Steve just smiled and shrugged, “doctor’s orders!”

 

Steve then helped him back down onto the table before pulling the rope attached to the wrist cuffs taut as he crawled under the table to tie them to the legs at the opposite end to his arms.

 

“Fuck!” Christian groaned as he felt the pull on his arm muscles.

 

Steve hadn’t left him an inch of wiggle room. Next he fastened the rope attached the the legs cuffs to the same table legs.

 

Christian’s body was taut as a bow and he couldn’t see anything but the ceiling with his arms bound so effectively. He also noticed that everything was muffled as his biceps were pressed firmly against the sides of his head.

 

“How are you feeling?” Steve asked as his head popped into Christian’s limited field of vision.

 

“G…gg…good sssir,” he ground out.

 

“Just a point of safety before we start,” Steve said as he held up a small pair of scissors.

 

Christian’s eyes went comically wide in fear.

 

“I have these at hand in case it’s too much,” Steve explained, “shouldn’t take me more than 30 seconds to free you, so don’t worry.”

 

Christian let out a shaky breath and smiled, “thank you, Sir.”

 

“You’re very welcome. I wanted to show you as I know you can’t see a whole lot from your current position,” Steve commented as he disappeared from view.

 

Christian felt nervous about what was going to happen, he knew he shouldn’t escape or even squirm just a little bit.

 

“Alright, baby boy, here’s what’s going to happen. I’ve chosen a selection of sensation toys to play with, no soft limit items today,” Steve began to explain.

 

But then suddenly Steve whispered near Chris’ ear, “although I’d fucking love to watch you react to the violet wand whilst you’re pulled taut like this, but maybe another time!”

 

Chris moaned at the implication of being this stretched and tormented with the wand, his dick bobbed happily at the thought.

 

“Someone seems ok with that, perhaps I should go get it?” Steve offered teasingly.

 

“No! Please!” Christian pleaded then yelped as Steve slapped his thigh,

 

“You’re not being very respectful, my love,” Steve pointed out.

 

“Shit! Fuck! Sorry SIR!” he yelled out.

 

“Better,” Steve replied as he picked up the first item a small paintbrush.

 

He smiled as he gazed at the vast canvas in front of him, he lightly swirled the brush across one of Christian’s nipples then down his chest towards his navel.

 

“Fuck!” Christian moaned at the sensation but it was gone before it had really started.

 

Steve waited a few moments then repeated the action on the other side.

 

Christian was already panting, he couldn’t believe how turned on he was, he knew that Steve was in a sadistic frame of mind and that meant that he was surely in for a long teasing session.

 

Steve moved to stroke the brush over his sub’s hard cock, twisting the bristles when they got to the slit.

 

“Fuck, fuck, please!” Chris begged.

 

“Begging already, baby boy?! We’ve barely even started!” Steve teased.

 

He tickled the brush lightly over Chris’ balls then down one thigh to the toes before reversing the journey on the other side.

 

Christian wiggled his toes at the tickly sensation, the only part of his body he could move freely. Steve continued to play and tease, never staying in one place for very long, enjoying the noises that Christian was trying to keep to himself.

 

Once Steve got bored with his teasing patterns he focused on edging his sub with just the hairs on the brush. Chris whined, even though it wasn’t enough he knew that he could easily cum anyway.

 

“Please, Sir!” he begged.

 

“What’s wrong baby boy?” Steve asked innocently as if he couldn’t see Chris’ muscles clenching as his sub approached the edge.

 

“I need more, please!” Chris wailed.

 

Steve chuckled darkly as he dropped the brush and moved to stand so he could see his sub’s face.

 

“What you need is irrelevant,” he said coldly.

 

“You get what I give you or we don’t play, the choice is up to you,” he added nonchalantly, despite the fact he had no intention of stopping any time soon.

 

“What! No! Please, St…Sir. I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Chris sobbed frantically.

 

Steve was surprised how quickly Chris had dropped into subspace and he knew that he would have to pay extra attention during the aftercare to ensure that Chris was alright.

 

“You’re alright, baby boy, you’re not in trouble. Just calm down,” Steve soothed as he ran his fingers gently down Chris’s bound arms.

 

“Thank you, thank you,” Chris babbled.

 

Steve smiled, “you’re welcome sweetheart. Shall we move into the next item I have for you?”

 

“Please, Sir,” Chris whined.

 

Steve produced the Wartenberg wheel and lightly rolled it over his sub’s abs and chest then applied more pressure when he rolled it up and down Christian’s inner thighs. He repeated the action several times over the same spot to ensure the nerves where really sensitive.

 

“Fuck, fuck, please!” Chris pleaded, but Steve knew that he wasn’t wanting to stop.

 

Next Steve produced a velvet flogger, he allowed the fronds to dance down Christian’s pecs causing his sub to moan at the sensation of them dragging over his hardened nipples. He lightly flogged his sub’s cock and balls and thighs allowing the different sensations to build until

Christian was constantly mumbling to himself.

 

Steve continued to switch up the toys he’d collected, enjoying the way the film of sweat that covered his lover’s body glistened in the soft light of the room.

 

Chris was floating somewhere in between heaven and hell, he had no idea how long they’d been playing but he was happy for it to continue indefinitely if it meant that he was the sole focus of his Dom’s attention. Sure he wanted desperately to cum but somehow that thought was secondary to just existing to experience the whims of his master. He wasn’t aware, but he was constantly mumbling please under his breath which just turned Steve on even more.

 

But eventually, Steve decided he should be merciful and allow his sub to cum, they had been at it for several hours and despite Chris’ softly mumbled pleas he seemed pretty content in his suffering.

 

“Do you want to cum baby?” Steve asked after an age of silence.

 

“Please?” Chris whimpered.

 

“You’ve been so good for me, you deserve to cum, don’t you?” Steve praised.

 

“Please?” Chris repeated.

 

“I’m going to let you cum, you don’t need to hold back just let yourself go, ok?” Steve said, despite knowing that Chris wasn’t in any state to comprehend the words that were being said. .

 

Steve picked up the vibrators that Chris loved so much, he slid the first all the way down his sub’s shaft and positioned it under his balls the second was carefully pressed against the bundle of nerves under the spongy head.

 

“You ready, baby?” He asked before turning both on to full.

 

It took no more than 10 seconds for Christian to cum with an almighty roar, cum sprayed everywhere covering both men and even the lampshade on the ceiling. Steve left that vibes buzzing for a few moments after Christian had orgasmed, just because he could.

 

Christian keened loudly at the overstimulated but couldn’t stop it.

 

Steve soon took pity on his sub and turned both off before removing all of Christian’s bondage.

 

“You were perfect darling, so fucking perfect for me, let’s get up into bed, alright?” Steve suggested as he tried to lift Chris off the table and up the stairs.

 

He was covered in sweat by the time he got Chris onto their bed, his hard-on was pressed painfully against the denim of his jeans.

 

He tried to ignore it but as soon as he stepped out of his jeans Christian hand loosely curled around his cock trying to make his Dom cum, it wasn’t enough but Steve was so turned in it didn’t take many sloppy strokes before he was cumming.

 

“Fuck! Baby boy, you were amazing! So fucking perfect for me,” Steve whispered as he rolled Christian so that they were spooning.

 

Christian was already half asleep but managed to get out, “lllllloooovvvee ya, St…st…Stevie!” Before slipping into oblivion.

 

“I love you too, Christian!” Steve replied despite knowing that Chris couldn’t hear him.

Chapter 28: Day Twenty-Seven

Summary:

Christian is tied up by his Dom and made to service him.

Chapter Text

Chris arrived home just after 7 pm, Steve had dinner on the table as he walked in.

 

“Fuck, man! I’ve been looking forward to this all day!” he enthused as he tucked in.

 

Steve smiled but said nothing.

 

“You’re unusually quiet tonight, is everything alright?” Chris asked after he’d eaten nearly half his food.

 

“Hmmm, yeah I’m fine. Just distracted, sorry babe,” Steve shrugged.

 

“Is it something I can help with?” Chris questioned.

 

“Hmmm perhaps,” Steve agreed cryptically.

 

“Oookay,” Chris nodded.

 

Steve didn’t say anything for awhile then he looked straight into Christian’s eyes and said, “I wanna tie you up and have you service me whilst I watch TV in bed.”

 

“Fuck!” Chris whispered, he could feel his cock harden at the thought of being used by his Dom.

 

“That sound good to you?” Steve asked.

 

“Yeah, that sounds fucking amazing, Steve!” Chris replied excitedly.

 

Steve smiled shyly, “it’s all I’ve been able to think about all day, been driving me crazy!”

 

Christian couldn’t believe that his laidback lover was actually blushing at a sexual fantasy.

 

“Oh I bet that was agony, darlin’,” Chris drawled, hoping his thickened accent would turn Steve on more.

 

“Fucking torture!” Steve sighed then with a slight smile, “it’s a good job you came home when you did, I was tempted to deal with it myself…”

 

Chris laughed and Steve never did finish his sentence.

 

Soon Christian found himself stood at the foot of the bed waiting for Steve.

 

Steve had disappeared into the closet and came back with a brown leather harness that perfectly matched the cuffs.

 

“I bought you this a while ago, I was waiting for the right time to give it to you. I figure that time was tonight, ” Steve explained as he held it up for Christian to see.

 

“Right?” Chris replied sceptically.

 

“I plan to tie your hands to the back of it,” Steve stated as he unbuckled the back.

 

 

Chris allowed Steve to put it on and it was quickly buckled up.

 

“Fuck that looks good on you sweetheart!” Steve exclaimed.

 

Christian looked down but couldn’t see what all the fuss was about.

 

“Thanks?” he replied.

 

Steve tugged on his hand, “come on, come see for yourself,” he said as he led his lover to the full-length mirror at other side of the room.

 

When Chris caught sight of himself in the tight leather harness that sat perfectly between his pecs, creating more definition, he could see exactly what Steve meant.

 

Fuck I do look good, he thought.

 

“See what I mean?” Steve asked in an awed whisper.

 

Christian nodded unable to verbalise how he felt.

 

Steve reached around and toyed with his sub’s nipples until Christian was moaning and pushing his chest up into his Dom’s hands.

 

“How about we make a deal?” Steve questioned as he continued to pinch and pull at the hardened nubs.

 

“Nnnngggh!” Chris moaned loudly at the question and the pressure on his chest.

 

Steve pulled the nipples away from his boyfriend’s chest then whispered in his ear, “I asked you a question, baby boy, I expect an answer,” he bit the ear lobe as he moved back.

 

“Yes, Steve,” Chris automatically responded.

 

“I’m going to loosely bind your hands behind your back. You’re gonna suck me, the better you make it the longer I’ll give you to escape your bondage. If you can free yourself, I’ll let you cum how ever you want. But fail to get free in time and you won’t cum today and I’ll spank you tomorrow before I let you cum. What d’ya reckon?” Steve explained.

 

Christian whined at the idea of being able to cum how ever he wanted, “please, Steve!” he begged.

 

“Perfect, I’ll fetch the rope,” Steve announced as he disappeared to the closet once again and reemerged with a bundle of soft, red cotton rope.

 

Steve grabbed the ring at the centre of the harness and pulled his sub back towards the bed.

 

Christian stumbled, not expecting to be moved so aggressively.

 

Steve loosely looped the rope around his sub’s wrists behind his back then around his biceps to ensure he couldn’t move his arms. Once Steve was happy with his knot-work.

 

“How does that feel baby boy?” He asked as he teased his fingers down Christian’s spine.

 

“Ggggood…st…Steve,” Chris moaned.

 

“Good boy,” Steve commented with a light slap to the ass.

 

“I’m gonna turn on the TV now. Then I’m gonna open my pants and you’re gonna suck me. Remember your ability as a cocksucker is crucial to you getting time to free yourself and therefore cum, so I expect your full attention,” Steve stated firmly.

 

He then shoved Christian down onto the bed before getting himself comfortable.

 

Christian snarled in indignation at being thrown onto the bed but he soon forgot his anger as he knew he had a job to do.

 

Steve had deliberately positioned himself as far away from his sub as he could whilst still sat on the bed.

 

Christian grumbled as he shuffled slowly towards Steve. “Ya coulda made it easier for me!” he complained once he’d made it to in-between his Dom’s legs.

 

Steve laughed and moved so that he could roll Chris back to the other side of the bed, landing on his back.

 

Steve laughed as Christian snarled and growled whilst trying to flip himself back onto his stomach to once again made the arduous journey across the bed.

 

“When did I give you the idea I wanted this to be easy for you?!” Steve questioned, just as Chris had got himself the right way around.

 

“I’d watch that mouth of yours if I were you, boy, it’ll get you into trouble,” Steve added.

 

“I thought you liked it when my mouth caused trouble, Sir?” Chris commented cheekily, but he instantly regretted it as once again rolled him onto his back.

 

“For fuck’s sake, Steve!” he snapped angrily.

 

Steve moved so that he was sat on Christian’s chest, putting extra pressure on his boyfriend’s shoulders.

 

“If you speak without permission again, you’ll spend the evening stood in that corner and you won’t cum for the rest of the week,” he announced coldly as he pointed to Christian’s usual spot.

 

“Do I make myself clear?!” Steve demanded as he stared angrily into his sub’s eyes.

 

Chris gulped. “yes, Sir,” he squeaked, mortified at his behaviour. He wasn’t sure why he was being so combative tonight, I need to do better he thought to himself.

 

“Good,” Steve eventually replied.

 

Christian whimpered desperate to speak but not wanting to get himself into trouble.

 

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” Steve asked softly.

 

“It hurts, Steve,” Christian mumbled embarrassed that he’d had to say it out loud.

 

Steve blushed slightly and climbed off his sub.

 

“Better?” Steve questioned.

 

“Yes, thank you, Steve,” Chris replied thankful he could breathe freely again.

 

Steve repositioned himself on the bed and this time Christian had no issue with shuffling in between his Dom’s legs and starting to nuzzle Steve’s cock.

 

Steve sighed happily and he felt himself relax allowing the TV and the sensations of Chris’ mouth to wash over him.

 

Chris was determined to show Steve how good he could be, he used every trick he could think of to please the other man.

 

Steve moaned loudly as he felt Christian humming when his cock was nestled in his sub’s throat.

 

“Fuck, baby boy, you were made for this…” he panted, “…that mouth of yours, fuck…those fucking cocksucking lips,” he whispered as Chris bobbed his head.

 

Christian felt his face warm at Steve’s words, equal parts pride and shame at the suggestion that this was what he was made to do.

 

It didn’t take long before Steve was cumming down his sub’s throat with a howl.

 

Christian instinctively began to pull away but a firm hand on the back of his head stopped him, “I never said we were done here,” Steve pointed out causing Christian to whimper.

 

“You’ll stay where you are until I decide you’re done. You can count this as punishment for your defiance early,”

 

Steve explained as he pushed his sub’s head back down until Chris’ nose was pressed up against his pubic bone.

 

Christian whined deep in his throat at the overwhelming feeling of being surrounded by Steve. He was struggling to breathe with his arms behind his back, his neck muscles were straining to keep his head high enough that he didn’t suffocate, he was pretty sure he was in hell but he knew he didn’t want to waste his energy now when he had to escape his bonds later.

 

Steve waited until he felt Christian relax knowing he’d dropped into subspace.

 

“Such a good boy,” he praised as he lifted his sub’s head, “you did so well, I’m so proud of you,” he continued as he rolled him onto his side.

 

It took a few minutes before Christian started to come back to Earth.

 

Initially, he was worried he’d done something wrong, “did I do good?” he slurred, “was it ok?”

 

Steve smiled brightly and said, “you were amazing baby boy, so fucking good for me, just like I knew you’d be!”

 

Christian hummed in response, enjoying the way the bubble of pride grew inside him at Steve’s generous words.

 

“Because you were so good for me, I’m going to let you tell me how long you think it’ll take you to free yourself,” Steve stated.

 

Christian experimentally wriggled his arms and hands trying to determine how easy it would be to get loose. “Erm…5 minutes, Steve?” he replied, not sure if that was anywhere near the time Steve had thought of.

 

“You asking or telling me?” Steve teased gently but before Christian could reply Steve conceded and agreed that 5 minutes was fine.

 

Steve dutifully set the timer on his phone and told Chris he could start. Steve felt his cock twitch watching Christian wriggle and squirm as he moaned and grunted trying to untangle himself.

 

By the time the timer went off his face and chest were red from exertion but he still wasn’t free. He growled in frustration at his failure, hiding his face in the comforter in embarrassment.

 

Steve rubbed Chris’ back reassuringly, “it’s alright, you were so close. Lemme untie you and we can cuddle properly, alright?” Steve whispered.

 

“Uh-huh,” Chris mumbled into the bedding.

 

Steve freed Chris in a matter of moments, proving that he hadn’t tricked his partner.

 

Steve quickly removed the harness and dropped them both down by the side of the bed to be dealt with later. Then he manoeuvred his boyfriend so that his head was resting on Steve’s chest, he carded his fingers through Christian’s hair.

 

“How are you feeling, baby?” Steve asked after a long silence.

 

Chris shrugged but didn’t say anything.

 

“Christian?” Steve whispered softly, hoping that the other man would answer him but when no answer came he murmured, “Chris?”

 

There was another long pause before Christian replied with, “hmmmm?”

 

“Are you ok?” Steve pushed, needing to know what was going on inside his partner’s head.

 

“Hmmm, yeah I’m fine, just tired and sore,” Chris muttered.

 

“Sore?” Steve questioned. “Did I hurt you?” He asked trying to keep the panic out of his voice.

 

“Naw! Nothing like that…” Chris replied, “my fucking cock is killing me, man,” he admitted quietly.

 

“Let me see!” Steve demanded as he forcibly tried to roll Chris onto his back.

 

“Dude, quit it!” Chris complained mildly.

 

Steve refused to stop though and soon was at eye-level with his boyfriend’s erection, which did indeed look very irritated.

 

“It’s all the moving on the bed, I’m surprised I didn’t fucking cum!” Chris said.

 

“D’ya want me to put something on it? Help with the redness?” Steve asked, genuinely concerned.

 

“Unless that something is ya mouth, which I suspect it ain’t then naw I’ll be fine,” Chris replied cheekily.

 

“Are you sure?” Steve checked one last time.

 

“Yes! Goddamit Steve stop fussin’!” Chris grumbled. Steve tutted softly but didn’t comment further.

 

Steve allowed the other man to resume his position on his chest and as he listened to his lover’s steady breathing he whispered, “fuck, I can’t wait to have you ass-up over my knee tomorrow night, God knows how I’m going to get any work done tomorrow!”

 

Christian moaned as he felt his cock start to harden at the mere mention of the spanking he was due.

 

Fuck tomorrow’s gonna be a good day! He thought to himself before feeling into a deep sleep.  

Chapter 29: Day Twenty-eight

Summary:

Chris cums without permission and Steve isn't in a very lenient mood.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Christian was hard and horny, naked and kneeling by the time Steve walked into the bedroom, having already completed his nightly exercise Chris was excited for what was going to happen next.

 

“Perfect,” Steve commented. “I want you in the beg position, I have a gift for you,” Steve commented as he walked over to the toy box in the closet.

 

He reappeared with lube, a large butt plug and the brown cuffs. Steve quickly fastened the cuffs onto his sub’s wrists before moving behind him to insert the plug with as little preparation as possible.

 

Steve then moved so that he was sat on what was now affectionately called the bondage chair and called for Christian to join him.

 

Chris crawled slowly towards his Dom, ensuring he maintained eye contact.

 

“Good,” Steve commented when Chris had reached him.

 

“Cuffs joined in front of you or behind your back?” Steve asked.

 

“In front please, Steve,” Chris requested.

 

Steve clipped the cuffs together before instructing Christian to get over his lap.

 

Once over Steve’s knee, Christian squirmed trying to get comfortable whilst still being balanced.

 

Steve had other plans though and spread his own thighs wide enough that his sub’s erection fell together then, he then clamped his legs together, trapping Christian’s cock and surrounding it with rough denim.

 

“Fuck!” Chris groaned at the pressure.

 

Steve slapped his sub’s ass with a cupped hand.

 

“I don’t expect to hear you unless it’s to thank me for spanking you, is that clear?” Steve said sternly.

 

“Yes, Sir,” Chris gulped.

 

“Good,” Steve replied before picking up Christian’s hairbrush and brought it down hard on both cheeks causing the plug to jolt against Christian’s prostate.

 

Steve waited for a moment then started to rain down a flurry of hits that ensured every inch of his sub’s ass and thighs turned cherry red.

 

Christian loved the sharp sting and the burn that followed, he felt free as a bird, floating in glorious subspace, until he realised that the jeans surrounding his cock were causing too much fiction.

 

“Oh God, Steve…I’m gonna, I’m gonna… nggggggh!” Chris frantically cried out as his cock spewed down Steve’s jeans and feet and the carpet.

 

Steve stayed perfectly still waiting to see by what Chris would do or say next.

 

The first noise was a hitched sob before Christian started babbling.

 

“Oh God, Steve, I’m sorry…I dint, I didn’t mean to, I…I tried…promise! I wanna be good…good for Ya!”

 

Steve allowed his sub his moment of panic before firmly stating, “silence!”

 

Christian whimpered at the command, he even sucked his lips into his mouth to stop himself from making any sound.

 

Steve stroked his hand over Christian’s red ass trying to work out what he should do.

 

Ultimately, he decided to see if he could push his sub a little out of his comfort zone.

 

“You’ve been a bad boy,” Steve pointed out causing Christian to whine and nod his head.

 

“You came without permission…” Steve continued, Christian was desperately trying to still silent, like his Dom had ordered. “…and what’s more you’ve made a mess!”

 

Christian couldn’t stay quiet any longer, “I didn’t mean to, I’m sorry, please!” he begged uncontrollably.

 

Steve pushed Chris off his knee and onto the floor. “I distinctly remember telling you to be quiet! Are you wanting to be punished?!” Steve stated coldly.

 

Chris lay crumpled on the floor where he’d landed, he sobbed at how much he’d failed at being Steve’s sub.

 

“Like I said you’ve made a mess, clean it up!” Steve ordered.

 

Christian whined and looked up at his Dom with wide, watery eyes that were silently pleading for leniency.

 

Steve reached down to grab his sub’s chin. “You will do as you are told or you will regret it. Do I make myself clear?” Steve said.

 

Christian tried to nod as best as he could.

 

“Good…” Steve replied then a moment later said, “give me your hands.”

 

Christian stared at Steve for a moment trying to work out what Steve was going to do, he felt so unsure and uneasy but offered his hands up to his Dom nevertheless.

 

Steve unclipped them then made Chris turn around then reattached them behind his sub’s back.

 

“There…” Steve commented, “…now you can clear up the mess you’ve made.”

 

Chris nodded and lowered his head and tentatively stuck out his tongue to clean his cum off Steve’s jeans. His face and chest were flame red from embarrassment but he slowly and carefully did as he’d been ordered to do.

 

“Look at you,” Steve declared after a few minutes, “on your knees, licking up your own cum all because you couldn’t follow the rules… because you’ve been a bad boy…because you came like a horny teenage, I’d barely even touched you and you came all over me!”

 

Christian didn’t think it was possible for his face to feel any hotter but Steve’s words were made him feel so ashamed that he wanted to plead his case but he knew he had to carry on with the job at hand.

 

Steve sat watching his sub whilst commenting occasionally about how dirty and disgusting he was for licking his own cum off his Dom’s feet.

 

By the time he’d finished, his face and hair were covered in his release and his lips were swollen and his nose, chin and forehead were red from rubbing against the carpet. He sat back on his heels and waited to see what Steve was going to do next.

 

“Have you finally finished?” Steve queried.

 

Chris lowered his gaze and nodded, sad that his Dom still wasn’t happy with him.

 

“Good… Now that you’re finally done cleaning up the mess you made we can now address the rules you’ve broken tonight.”

 

Christian wept silently at Steve’s cold Dom persona.

 

I want my kind Dom back, Chris thought to himself.

 

“So you have a choice: 1. We put your cock in it’s cage where it clearly belongs and you don’t get to cum for the rest of the month. 2. I tie you to the dining table and use the violet wand just like I said I wanted to do the other night or 3. I set up a version of one bar prison and I watch you’re greedy hole swallow a giant cock of my choosing. What’s it going to be?” Steve asked.

 

Chris’ eyes widened at the options available to him, he risked a glance up at Steve but shuddered at the cold, disinterested look on his lover’s face.

 

“I suggest you choose quickly, I’m not in the mood for your stalling tactics tonight,” Steve commented sharply.

 

“Steve?” Christian murmured quietly.

 

“Two things…” Steve replied sharply, “…one it’s Sir and you know that and two ‘Steve’ isn’t one of the options I gave you so I suggest you tell me a number now or you will regret it!”

 

Christian stared at Steve hoping to see just a glimpse of his laid back lover but he was met with the cold stare of his Dom.

 

“Fine, have it your way. If you won’t choose, I guess I’ll have to choose for you…” Steve threatened.

 

“What?! No, please, Steve, Sir, I’ll pick one, I’ll pick one, please, please let me!” Chris yelled.

 

“Silence!” Steve ordered.

 

“As you clearly couldn’t choose, we shall have to do all 3,” Steve announced.

 

“No! Please, please, I wanna be good, I wanna pick one, please! Please! Please let me!” Chris begged hysterically.

 

Steve roughly grabbed hold of his lover’s jaw.

 

“What have I said about you speaking out of turn?!” Steve stated firmly.

 

Christian whined at the pressure on his jaw but knew there wasn’t a right way to answer Steve’s statement.

 

“Are you going to do as you are told now?” Steve asked.

 

Chris nodded as best he could.

 

“One more outburst from you and I’ll lock you in the penis gag until I decide you can be quiet! Do you understand?” Steve said.

 

“Uh-huh, Sir,” Chris agreed as he tried to nod his head.

 

“Good,” Steve commented as he let go of Christian’s face.

 

Christian had tear tracks down his face and he could only imagine how gross he looked but if Steve wasn't bothered by Chris’ appearance then he guessed he didn’t need to be either.

 

Steve ordered Christian to get up onto the bed where he quickly fitted the cock cage and locked it in place.

 

“There that should stop you from being a bad boy and cumming without permission,” Steve commented.

 

“I want you to go kneel at the top of the stairs and wait for me to join you. I’m not sure I can trust you to not to fall down the stairs and break your neck so I guess I’ll have to help you get downstairs once I’m ready. Go now,” Steve ordered.

 

Christian stumbled to his feet and slowly wandered out of the bedroom and to his designated spot. Once he was out of Steve’s sight he started to cry openly at how much of a failure he had been.

 

Steve soon appeared beside him, “oh, stop snivelling,” Steve snapped. “I’m going to get ready. You stay here until I come back to collect you,” Steve explained then added, “if you’re still crying when I get back I will punish you. You're the one who couldn’t follow the rules, it’s not my fault you’re a bad boy, is it?!”

 

Chris shook his head miserably.

 

No, it’s all my fault he thought.

 

Steve quickly disappeared downstairs set up and then reappeared at the bottom of the stairs.

 

Christian had his head bowed trying to hide the fresh tear tracks that were on his face.

 

Steve sighed loudly when he reached the top step. “I see you’re incapable of following instructions tonight, it’s just like you’re asking me to punish you!” Steve stated but carefully helped his sub down the stairs and guided him to the dining table.

 

“Kneel,” came Steve's command.

 

Steve then unclipped his sub’s cuffs and then buckled the ankle cuffs on before instructing Christian to get onto the table.

 

Steve rapidly recreated the set-up from the other night and made sure that Christian didn’t have any wiggle room.

 

“Good. All tied up and unable to cause any trouble just the way I like you,” Steve commented as he ran his fingers down his sub’s left side causing Christian to shiver.

 

Steve menacingly held the violet wand to Christian’s face, “now how many zaps do you think you deserve, hmmm? And what power setting?” Steve asked.

 

Christian had closed his eyes, trying to block out Steve’s words but a sudden zap to his big toe caused his eyes to spring open.

 

“Consider that you’re only warning!” Steve said.

 

“Wh…what…whatever you want?” Christian whimpered.

 

Steve let out an exacerbated sigh, “if I wanted to do what I wanted I wouldn’t have asked younow would I?! But as you seem hellbent on pushing my buttons tonight, I will choose…”

 

Christian sobbed.

 

“…and don’t think I didn’t notice you didn’t address me correctly…so you know what that means…” Steve added.

 

“WHAT?! NO! PLEASE, PLEASE, I DIDN’T MEAN TO! I PROMISE, I WANNA BE GOOD, PLEEEEEAASSSSSE!!” Christian wailed.

 

Steve put his hand over Christian’s mouth and stared into his eyes, his voice was so quiet and icy that Christian was genuinely afraid, “I told you what would happen if you spoke out of turn again didn’t I?!”

 

 

Christian nodded miserably.

 

“I’ll go get the gag and a lock, you will stay here and wait in silence! Do I make myself clear?”

 

Christian nodded again.

 

Steve stalked out of the dining area and went upstairs to grab what he needed and quickly returned to his sub.

 

Christian was crying again, he hated being left alone when he couldn’t move.

 

Steve stopped short of the table and listened to his sub trying to cry as quietly as possible.

 

Steve reached out to stroke his sub’s hair, “you good?” Steve asked, breaking character for the first time.

 

Christian opened his eyes and looked at his Dom, briefly seeing the soft face of his boyfriend before the Dom mask slipped back down.

 

Steve fitted the gag and Christian flinched when he heard the click of the lock engaging. Steve let Christian settle and maintained physical contact whilst his sub tried to calm down and get used to the invasive penis gag.

 

“I think we’ll go for the highest setting aaaaaand… hmmm, 10 zaps I think,” Steve said to himself.

 

Christian whined at the idea of so many zaps.

 

“Problem?” Steve demanded.

 

“Uh-huh,” he replied shaking his head as best as he could.

 

“That’s what I thought!” Steve muttered. Steve turned the wand up to full power as he watched Christian trying to clench every muscle he could.

 

Steve started on the arch of his sub’s right foot causing Christian to squeal and flinch. Steve chuckled and repeated the action on the other side.

 

Next Steve targeted the back of his sub’s knees, the shriek that came out of Christian caused him to gag on the penis in his mouth.

 

Steve waited for him to get his breathing back under control before zapping behind the other knee.

 

“That’s 4 down, 6 to go, hmmm I wonder where to go next…” Steve mused.

 

He went for the fleshiest part of his sub’s stomach, enjoying the ripple the shock caused.

 

“Halfway there, fuck I can't wait to see that greedy little hole of yours by stretched wide open and taking whichever fake cock I choose!” Steve said as he zapped Christian’s taint.

 

Chris howled in pain and once again started to choke on the penis gag.

 

Steve placed a hand on Christian’s shoulder but stayed silent.

 

It took a few moments for Christian to calm down enough to stop the penis from entering his throat. Steve zapped both nipples in quick succession, not leaving his sub any cooling off.

 

“Just 2 more days to go and I know exactly where I want them to be…” Steve announced threatening, he used the wand to prod at his sub’s balls, without sending a shock.

 

Christian was yelping from the anticipated pain, “see you’re such a pathetic pain slut, you don’t even need me to zap you for you to be reacting,” Steve said causing Christian to keen at the word slut.

 

But Steve didn’t give Chris much time to think about it as he quickly zapped both balls before turning the wand off.

 

Christian was crying softly at the intense pain he could still feel in his balls.

 

“That’ll teach you to cum without permission, won’t it?!” Steve said.

 

“Uh-huh,” Chris agreed. Steve silently removed Christian’s bondage and led him back up the stairs.

 

He left Christian in his corner whilst he set up the last part of the scene. He grabbed 8 books off the bookshelf and placed them in two equal piles on the floor. Next, he went to grab the one bar prison and its base, not needing the spreader bar this time.

 

“Come here,” Steve ordered sharply.

 

Christian moved silently to where Steve was stood.

 

“Hands behind your head. You are going to stand on these books on your tiptoes, every minute I’m going to remove a book from each side. Once all the books have been removed you will spend one further minute on tiptoes on the floor then one final minute with your feet flat on the floor,” Steve explained.

 

Chris nodded his understanding.

 

He precariously stood on the books just like his Dom had ordered, whilst he waited for Steve to assemble the one bar prison.

 

Christian waited anxiously as he felt Steve pull the plug free and line up the dildo he’d picked. The dildo nudged its way inside him but didn’t go any further.

 

“Your first minute starts now,” Steve informed his sub as he stepped back and watched Christian struggle to keep his balance.

 

Once the minute was up Steve told Christian to lift his right foot, as soon as the foot was clear, Steve removed the top book.

 

“Put it back down and lift your left foot,” Steve ordered.

 

Steve then removed a book from the other side. Steve told his sub to put his foot back down, enjoying the wailing that came as the fat dildo was forced deeper inside Christian. Christian couldn’t believe how intense it felt to have a fake cock force its way inside him.

 

Every minute, Steve removed another pair of books until there were all gone.

 

“2 minutes left, one one tiptoes, one with your feet flat on the floor,” Steve reminded his sub.

 

“Uh-huh,” Christian agreed.

 

The last-minute on his tiptoes seemed to last a lifetime, he was being split open by the cock inside him, whilst it wasn’t as big as the one Steve had used last time it was still too fucking big Christian's mind helpfully offered.

 

“Feet flat on the floor,” Steve ordered.

 

Christian was exhausted but he wasn’t sure he’d be able to take the last step and take the dildo to the hilt. Christian was pulled from his thoughts by a sharp slap to his ass, causing him to scream through the gag.

 

“When I tell you to put your feet flat on the fucking floor, you put your fucking feet flat on the fucking floor!” Steve said into Christian’s ear.

 

Christian whimpered at the cruelty in his boyfriend’s voice and tried valiantly to comply but it was still too much.

 

He shook his head.

 

“Still trying to be defiant,” Steve said.

 

Christian panicked and frantically shook his head.

 

“I won’t tell you again,” Steve threatened.

 

Christian nodded his head and tried to calm his breathing, he knew if he could just see Steve’s face then he could do what was being asked of him but as he was facing away from his Dom he didn’t have that luxury.

 

He took a deep, calming breath and slowly lowered his heels until he felt the carpet under the his feet.

 

“Good…one minute like this,” Steve instructed.  

 

Once the final minute was up, Steve silently started to remove his boyfriend’s bondage, starting with the dildo that was impaling him.

 

“You’ve done so brilliantly, my darling,” Steve said softly.

 

Christian was deep in subspace and couldn’t quite hear what Steve was saying but felt the sentiment in the words.

 

Once Christian was fully free, Steve steered his boyfriend into the ensuite and sat him down on the shower tray.

 

Steve stripped and started the water running whilst he went to tidy up in the bedroom. Christian was still where Steve had left him when Steve returned.

 

“How are you doing baby boy?” Steve asked cautiously.

 

Christian’s eyes flickered with recognition, “baby boy?” he whispered back.

 

Steve walked up to the shower and stepped in and said, “yeah, of course. You’re my baby boy, you were so good for me, just like I knew you would be. Such a good boy.”

 

Christian started to cry at being called a good boy. “I’m a good boy?” he questioned innocently.

 

“Absolutely, sweetheart. You are always my good boy,” Steve replied.

 

Christian cried softly against Steve’s shoulder.

 

Steve held his lover and whispered softly to him, telling him over and over again how good he had been, how proud he was, how perfect his submission had been.

 

Christian allowed Steve’s words to wash over him along with the hot spray from the shower.

 

“Can I touch you?” Steve asked after they were both soaking wet.

 

“Ya are touchin’ me,” Chris mumbled; confused by the question.

 

“Can I touch you here?” Steve asked as his fingers teased his boyfriend’s limp cock.

 

“Hmmm,” Chris nodded dreamily, still not fully back in the present.

 

Steve used gentle touches to get his lover’s cock to harden.

 

“Don’t worry, baby boy, I’m going to make you feel so good,” Steve commented as he started to move his hand more firmly over his Christian’s dick. It didn’t take long for Chris’ release to be disappearing down the plughole.

 

“Let’s get you cleaned up and then I’ll get you into bed, ” Steve smiled, he lovingly washed the other man’s face and hair, ensuring that all traces of the evening were long gone. Steve turned off the shower and dried Chris as best as he could then guided him to bed.

 

Steve couldn’t believe that Chris had allowed him to wash his hair without complaint, so Steve decided to chance his arm and brush his lover’s hair before using a hair tie to put it up and out of the way.

 

They snuggled in bed in silence until Chris whispered, “thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome, sweetheart,” Steve smiled as he kissed the top of his lover’s head.

 

“I love you, Chris,” Steve added after a few more minutes of quiet.

 

“I love you too, Stevie,” Chris yawned.

 

“You can sleep, Chris, don’t stay awake on my account,” Steve commented.

 

“Are you ok?” Christian asked seriously as he twisted himself to look Steve in the eye.

 

Steve nodded, “yeah I’m fine. My head’s a little all over the place but, yes I am ok,” Steve replied.

 

Chris stared at his boyfriend, looking for any hint of deception, when he saw none he settled back onto Steve’s chest and yawned again.

 

“Goodnight sweetheart,” Steve whispered.

 

“G’night darlin’,” Chris drawled as he felt his eyelids become heavier.

 

Both men fell into a deep sleep, excited for what the last 2 days of the month would have in store.

Earlier that day

 

Christian was nervous, which made Steve nervous, which made Christian even more on edge.

 

“What’s going on in that head of yours?” Steve eventually asked.

 

“I wanna ask ya for somethin’ but it’s a lot and I’m worried it’ll be too much for ya,” Chris mumbled as he bit his lip and nervously rubbed his neck.

 

“Why don’t you tell me what it is you want to ask and then I’ll decide whether or not it’s too much?” Steve countered.

 

Christian thought about this for several minutes then nodded.

 

“I wanna cum without permission, I want ya to punish me. I wanna be…” Chris said quickly then whispered, “I wanna be your bad boy!”

 

His face was bright red and he couldn’t make eye contact.

 

“Ok, so you’re essentially asking for permission to cum without permission?” Steve queried, hoping he’d understood what Chris was telling him.

 

Chris nodded shyly.

 

“Well that seems perfectly reasonable to me, sweetheart,” Steve smiled.

 

Chris still couldn’t look at Steve.

 

“There’s more…” Chris muttered.

 

“Alright…tell me,” Steve requested patiently.

 

“I…I erm…I wanna be pushed out of my comfort zone. I don’t wanna have a choice. I don’t want safe words or pet names. I wanna be treated how a sub in porn is treated,” Chris rambled, hoping that Steve would understand.

 

Steve stared in silence making Chris feel uncomfortable, “dude, please just say something, Ya killing me here,” Chris grumbled when the tension became too much.

 

“That’s a lot to take in, Chris,” Steve replied.

 

“I know, but the month’s nearly up and it’s something I’ve always fantasied about,” Chris argued.

 

“You do realise that BDSM porn isn’t real, right? It’s all staged?” Steve challenged.

 

“Yeah, I know that!” Chris snapped.

 

“Good, I’m just making sure because what you’re asking for can be really dangerous. To not have a safe word, that puts a lot of pressure on me, y’know?” Steve added. 

 

“I know that, but I trust you!” Chris pushed.

 

Steve heard it that simple sentence everything that Chris couldn’t express and he instantly understood how hard it had been for Chris to ask this of Steve.

 

“Alright, if, if I agree we need to sit down and plan the scene together. I’m going to need you to know and agree to every aspect, ok? And I’ll still need to check in with you and I want to set up a safe signal just in case you decide you’ve had enough. That’s the only way I’m willing to do this,” Steve explained.

 

Christian eagerly agreed and they spent several hours planning the scene together. They agreed on the punishments, which soft limits Christian was comfortable with and which ones Steve was comfortable using.

 

Eventually once every aspect was agreed upon, Steve finally agreed to treat Christian the way had longed for but with one caveat, “I need you to remember how much I love you,” Steve pointed out. “It’s going to seem like I don’t care about you but I need you to remember that I do. That you are a good submissive and that I love the way you submit to me. Ok?!” Steve stated emphatically.

 

Christian could see the tears welling in his boyfriend's eyes and couldn’t believe how much it affected him.

 

“I know, I love you too,” Chris replied.

 

“Good, then let’s begin shall we?” Steve prompted as he rubbed his eyes.

 

“Yes, please, Steve,” Christian agreed happily.

 

Notes:

Steve’s not an asshole, promise!!!

Chapter 30: Day Twenty-Nine

Summary:

Steve introduces Christian to a new game - countdown to orgasm.

Chapter Text

Steve had dinner on the table by the time Christian got home. Both men ate quickly, excited about what the evening was going to hold.

 

Steve had told Chris that he wanted to try a different form of predicament bondage with him tonight.

 

Initially Christian had been wary but when they discussed it, Steve helped to ease his concerns.

 

Once in the bedroom, Christian stripped, knelt on the carpet and started his nightly exercise whilst Steve got everything ready.

 

“I think I’m ready baby, boy, up on the bed you get,” Steve instructed.

 

“The rules of the game are simple: I’m going to edge you and when I feel like it, I will beginning counting down from 10 to 0. You are allowed to come on zero but not before. If you get too close before I reach zero you can call off the countdown. If you fail to cum once I’ve said zero, I will begin to edge you again and another countdown will follow. This will happen until either you cum or I get bored, does that make sense?” Steve explained.

 

“Yeah, Steve, I understand,” Christian agreed, happy that he should get to cum tonight.

 

“Good boy, as always if you want to stop you have your safewords,” Steve confirmed before lubing up his sub’s cock.

 

“Oh! One more thing, if I think you’re going to cum before the end of a countdown and you’re not going to tell me I will ruin your orgasm,” Steve threatened softly.

 

Christian shivered at the thought of another ruined orgasm.

 

“I got it, Steve,” Chris commented.

 

“Perfect, arms above your head, grab onto the headboard and spread your legs. I’m not going to restrain you tonight,” Steve ordered.

 

Christian immediately complied and tried to relax before the edging started.

 

Steve started off stroking slow and light, refusing to give Christian to pressure and friction he would need.

 

Christian whined but tried to stay quiet, not wanting to goad or antagonise Steve tonight. After 10 minutes, Steve increased the pressure and Christian found himself nearing the edge.

 

“Ready for the countdown?” Steve asked.

 

“Please, Steve,” Christian replied with a nod of his head.

 

Steve counting down slowly.

 

But Christian found by 4 he was too close, “Steve, stop, please!” Chris begged.

 

“Too close?” Steve asked.

 

Christian nodded his head.

 

“Good boy, that’s exactly what I wanted you to do, I know you’d be fantastic at following the instructions,” Steve praised.

 

Christian felt a bubble of pride at doing the right thing, despite it meaning he’d denied himself his orgasm.

 

Steve allowed his sub a few minutes to calm back down before restarting the edging.

 

Steve announced another countdown as he felt Christian’s cock start to pulse on his hand. This time Christian only got to 8 before begging Steve to stop.

 

“So good for me, you’re doing really well,” Steve praised.

 

Christian tightened his grip on the bed frame, determined not to break the rules.

 

Steve next countdown came too early and Steve got all the way down to zero without being stopped.

 

Christian let out a sob at not being close enough to cum.

 

“It's ok, baby boy, you're still doing the right thing,” Steve promised.

 

Steve continued to edge then countdown, each time Christian would have to call Steve off as he was too close.

 

“This is your last countdown, ok? If you don't cum this time, you won't cum today,” Steve informed Chris.

 

“Please, please, I need to cum so badly. Please let me!” Christian wailed as tears ran down his face.

 

“You're alright. You’re doing really well. I’m so proud of you. You just need to hold back a little bit longer,” Steve whispered as he kissed away the tears.

 

Christian nodded as he looked up at his Dom with wide, watery eyes.

 

Steve began his final countdown, “ten...nine...eight...seven…six…five…” Steve was watching carefully, not wanting Christian to fall over the edge too early. “Four…three…two…” Steve continued,

 

Christian was shaking his head from side to side desperately trying to hold himself back.

 

“One…zero,” Steve announced and Christian came with an almighty roar.

 

Steve continued to stroke his partner through his orgasm but it was like riding a roller coaster, Christian bucked and kicked until he whined at the overstimulation.

 

“How was that?” Steve asked smugly, but Christian was still beyond words and just grunted his agreement, making Steve laugh.

 

Steve moved so that he had his back against the headboard and stroked the other man’s hair, waiting for him to come back to himself. Christian rested his head on Steve’s thigh as he floated, but as the world started to come back into focus he realised he was nuzzling Steve’s cock. He rolled himself so that he was kneeling in between his Dom’s legs.

 

He looked up coyly, bit his bottom lip and whispered, “may I suck your cock, Sir?”

 

Truth be told, Steve nearly came from that statement alone, Christian smirked at the effect his words had. But Steve roughly grabbed his sub’s hair and pushed him down onto his cock.

 

“Make it good,” he ordered harshly causing Christian to whimper and moan around his Dom’s hard cock.

 

Christian sucked and hallowed his cheeks until he felt Steve explode in his mouth. He eased off and gently sucked him until Steve pulled him off.

 

“Fuck! You are good at that!” Steve enthused.

 

Christian smirked and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand, “I know,” he replied full of bravado. “Ya mighta mentioned it a time or two,” Christian added quickly.

 

Steve just laughed and shook his head. “If I’d have known it would give you such a big head, I’d have kept it to myself,” Steve teased.

 

Christian looked alarmed for a split second before realising Steve was joking and both men burst into laughter.

 

They cuddled after they’d cleaned up and Steve couldn’t believe how well Christian had done.

 

“You were amazing, baby,” he praised, he felt Christian’s face heat up at his words.

 

“Hmmm, I just did what you told me to,” Chris shrugged.

 

Steve kissed the top of his boyfriend’s head, “I know, but it’s important that you know how special it is that you let me control you like that,” Steve murmured.

 

“Hmmm, I can’t believe ya kept it hidden for so long,” Chris said, “how did I not notice how bossy and sadistic you are?!”  

 

Steve shrugged, “I didn’t think it was something you’d be into.”

 

“Least I proved you how wrong you were,” Chris smiled, Steve agree with a laugh.

 

Steve continued to stroke Chris’ until he felt the other man fall asleep before allowing before to drop off to sleep too.

Chapter 31: Day Thirty

Summary:

The boys reach the end of their month-long game.

Chapter Text

“I think I was too easy on you last night,” Steve announced over dinner.

 

Christian looked up at him confused.

 

“That was you going fucking easy on me?!” He muttered but when he saw the sly smile on Steve’s face he knew he’d regret ever commenting.

 

“Well, if that’s how you feel, I’ll definitely have to show you tonight just how kind I was yesterday,” Steve smiled.

 

Christian groaned.

 

Christian soon found himself naked and tied to his weight bench.

 

He wasn’t entirely sure how they’d ended up in their home gym or why Steve felt the need to use Christian’s equipment for their kinky sex games, when there was a perfectly good bed upside.

 

But what he did know was Steve had completely immobilised him and as the bench as bolted to the floor he had no chance of escaping.

 

Steve attached suckers to Christian’s nipples before pulling a step over to sit on.

 

“So, as it is our last night tonight, I’ve decided to forego your usual nightly exercise…” Steve stated.

 

Christian breathed a sigh of relief but then a thought suddenly came to him, “right?”

He questioned, realising that there had to be a catch.

 

Steve smiled then added, “so instead our whole scene will be one long exercise session!”

 

Christian sighed.

 

Of course, he thought.

 

Steve produced a bottle lube from underneath the bench and lubed up his sub’s cock.

 

“You ready to start?” Steve asked.

 

“Do I have a choice?” Christian retorted grumpily.

 

“Of course you do,” Steve smiled sweetly. “You don’t play, you don’t cum, it’s pretty simple really.”

 

Christian sighed again, of course, he wanted to cum but an edging session with no time limit didn’t sound super exciting either.

 

“Fine,” Chris relented, “yes, Steve I’m ready to start,” he grumbled respectfully.

 

“Excellent news, sweetheart, do you want to start with my hand or a toy?” Steve asked.

 

“A toy, please Steve,” Chris answered.

 

Steve held up the twin vibrating bullets before fitting them onto Christian’s cock.

 

“Ready?” Steve asked, Chris nodded and grunted as the vibrations pulsed through him.

 

“Fuck, Steve!” He moaned as he enjoyed the intense feeling of the random setting.

 

“Oh god, I’m close,” Chris announced, Steve allowed the vibration to continue for a few seconds longer, just to cause Chris to panic before turning them off.

 

“Good boy,” he commented as Christian panted through the denial.

 

Steve continued to switch between his hand and the toys until Christian begged him to just his hand.

 

“Please, Steve, it’s too much, please,” he’d cried, as tears of frustration rolled down his face.

 

Steve had happily agreed but that didn’t mean Christian was any nearer to getting his orgasm.

 

“I’m gonna, gonna…” Christian cried out as he felt his orgasm build yet again but as with every time before Steve simply let go and smiled evilly at his sub.

 

“Fuck, fuck, no don’t!” Christian begged but Steve didn’t touch him again.

 

“You’re a sadistic fucker!” Chris panted as he tried to get his breathing back under control.

 

“Not sure that’s how you should be talking to me, if you want to cum as badly as you say you do,” Steve pointed out as he started to edge Chris again, too slow and loose to be anything more than a tease.

 

Christian desperately tried to hump the air but Steve’s hand disappeared any time his ass lifted off the bench.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chris grunted when he realised all he’d done is make his situation worse.

 

“And what are you apologising for?” Steve pushed, but his hand did return to his lover’s cock.

 

“For goading you,” Chris replied, he refused to apologise for calling Steve a sadistic fucker because that would be a lie.

 

“Hmmm,” Steve pondered as he marginally tightened his grip on Chris’ cock. “And why should I believe you?” Steve smirked and he ran the tip of his index finger around the slit.

 

“Fuck! That’s sensitive!” Christian keened, his breathing had become more laboured as he felt his orgasm build again.

 

“Because I shouldn’t have said it,” Christian cried out when Steve’s nail caught the spongy head.

 

“But you did mean it, didn’t you baby boy?” Steve asked innocently.

 

“Yes, I fucking meant it!” Christian snapped in frustration.

 

Steve removed his hand once again and moved back so that he was no longer touching his boyfriend.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry, don’t leave, please!” Christian pleaded.

 

Steve was back by his side in an instant.

 

“Shhh, you’re fine,” Steve promised as he rubbed Chris’ arm.

 

Chris nodded and tried to slow his breathing. Steve then started to edge him again.

 

“Please, please let me cum,” Christian pleaded.

 

He had no idea how many times he’d been denied but he was so fucking close he knew that Steve would only have to say the word and would cum on command. He shuddered at the idea that Steve controlled him so completely. That he’d allowed another person to do this to him.

 

“You still with me, baby boy?” Steve queried.

 

“Yeah,” Christian breathed out.

 

Steve nodded before restarting the edging.

 

Christian’s thighs shook as he felt his orgasm building again.

 

“Pleeeeeease!” Chris whined as he was about to topple over the edge.

 

Steve immediately stopped.

 

“No, no, please! Please! STEVE!” Christian begged.

 

“Hmmm… maybe next time,” Steve mused aloud.

 

“Please!” Christian cried out.

 

Steve started to stroke his sub’s cock more quickly than before.

 

“I’m gonna…” was a far as Chris got before Steve stopped.

 

Christian started to sob loudly at being denied.

 

Steve watched carefully to make sure that Christian didn’t drop too deep.

 

Steve decided to show Chris some mercy.

 

“You can cum whenever you’re ready,” Steve promised.

 

“Ya won’t ruin it?” Chris slurred.

 

“Nope, I promise no ruined orgasms today,” Steve confirmed.

 

Steve started to jerk his sub for the last time, “I’m so close, please, please can I cum?” Chris whimpered.

 

“You can cum, baby,” Steve agreed.

 

Christian came with a roar, covering both of them in cum.

 

Steve continued to stroke Chris until be yelled from the overstimulation.

 

“I’m going to untie you, just stay where you are,” Steve instructed.

 

Steve quickly untied the knots and grabbed a towel to clean Christian up.

 

Christian was still floating and hadn’t tried to move.

 

“How are you doing, Christian?” Steve asked.

 

“Hmmm…good,” Christian replied dreamily.

 

“Do you reckon you can move? We should relocate to the bedroom,” Steve stated.

 

Christian allowed himself to be manhandled up the stairs and under the covers of their bed.  

Chapter 32: Epilogue

Summary:

Christian completed the month, so now Steve owes him his submission! What could possibly go wrong?!

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Steve paced up and down the floor of the second bedroom, where Chris had told him to wait.

 

He had no idea why he’d agreed to this in the first place. The anxious knot in his stomach kept tightening and he didn’t think he’d be able to keep his lunch down by the time Chris joined him.

 

Do I leave Chris waiting this long? Where is he anyway? Steve thought as the panic in his chest started to take over. Fuck!! He’s not even started yet?

 

By the time Chris entered the bedroom, Steve had worked himself into a frenzy.

 

Chris took one look at him and felt terrible at sending him up ahead of him, he’d thought the anticipation would enhance the mood not give his boyfriend a heart attack.

 

Chris smiled weakly at Steve, “I’m sorry I kept you waitin’, darlin’, I got waylaid.”

 

“Uh-huh,” Steve barely acknowledged Chris as he restarted his pacing.

 

Chris didn’t really know what to do. He knew Steve could just bark an order and that would short circuit his panic, but he thought Steve was more likely to punch him in the face than drop to his knees at an order.

 

“Will you stay still!” Chris complained.

 

Steve stopped and looked at Chris with utter contempt.

 

Huh?! So that’s what it looks like when I do that? As he thought of all the times he’d stared angrily at his Dom, seeing the same facial expression reflected back at him made him take pause.

 

“Come sit on the bed,” Chris said, hoping that if they were both sitting down it would ease some of the tension and anxiety.

 

Luckily, Steve decided to join Chris on the bed.

 

“Thank you,” Chris whispered, needing Steve to know that he appreciated even an ounce of compliance.

 

He realised that he must be a terrible sub as he probably wouldn’t have sat down and if Steve had refused he would’ve been at a total loss as to what to do next.

 

“This ain’t goin’ how I planned,” Chris said, offering a moment of vulnerability.

 

“No?” Steve replied, “it’s going pretty much how I thought it would.”

 

Chris had to admit that stung, to know that Steve didn't think he had it in him to even pretend to dominate his boyfriend.

 

But Steve being Steve, he realised that what he had said could be misconstrued, “I don’t mean you, y’know. I mean how I’m reacting. You’ve not done anything wrong.”

 

Steve was still trying to look after Chris and his fragile ego when it should Chris looking after Steve.

 

“I don’t know what I’m doing,” Chris admitted out loud. Steve sighed loudly, “that makes two of us!”

 

“What d’ya wanna do?” Chris asked, needing Steve to tell him what the right course of action was.

 

Steve thought for several minutes.

 

“I want to give it a go because, no matter what you say, this is something you wanted to try and I agreed to that. I just got myself worked up, you know I’m apprehensive about subbing but I do wanna try.”

 

He hoped that he was conveying his true feelings so that Chris could feel more confident in what he was doing.

 

“Ya know I love ya, right?” Chris said.

 

“Of course. I love you too. I wouldn’t have agreed to this if I didn’t!” Steve replied.

 

Christian thought for a moment, they’d agreed on a scene beforehand as Chris wanted to a) make sure Steve was into it and b) so Chris didn’t panic about what to do.

 

“Stand up,” Chris ordered quietly.

 

Steve immediately obeyed.

 

“Come with me,” Chris beckoned as he wandered out of the second bedroom and down the hall to their bedroom, where he’d set up.

 

Once they were both in the bedroom, Chris said, “I’m going to strip ya of your clothes, ok?”

 

“Yes, Christian,” Steve agreed.

 

“Great, darlin’,” Chris smiled. Chris slowly undid every button on Steve’s shirt, he could see how quickly his lover was breathing.

 

“Ya really need to relax, darlin’, I ain’t gonna hurt ya. S’gonna be exactly as we agreed,” Chris soothed, trying to calm his boyfriend down.

 

He was pleased they’d already agreed that no matter what happened there would be no retribution from Steve, that was something Chris had been genuinely worried about.

 

Once Steve’s shirt was off, Chris unbuttoned Steve’s jeans and slid them down his legs.

 

A fully dressed Chris knelt in front of his naked lover, “fuck! You look good!” Chris breathed.

 

Steve’s cock twitched at the praise, but wasn’t fully hard. However, Chris knew how to solve that he shuffled forward and took Steve into his mouth.

 

Steve thrust forward accidentally and grabbed hold of Chris’ head then realised what he’d done he let go.

 

“Shit! Sorry, Chris!” He apologised, his arms hanging limping at his sides.

 

Chris grazed his teeth along the length of Steve’s now hard length then let it go with a pop.

 

“It’s alright darlin’, should’ve warned ya,” Chris replied.

 

Steve smiled feebly.

 

“I want you to lie on the bed, on your back,” Chris instructed.

 

Steve walked nervously to the bed, he could see the toys and equipment Chris had prepared.

 

“Just great, darlin’ you’re doing really well,” Chris beamed as he grabbed hold of Steve’s ankles to spread them apart so he could sit between them.

 

“Do you consent to be my sub, Steve?” Chris asked whilst stroking Steve’s legs.

 

“Yeah, Chris, I do,” Steve replied earnestly.

 

“Excellent, darlin’, do you have your safe word ready?” Chris asked.

 

Steve nodded, “yeah, yellow for a break, red to stop, Chris.”

 

“Perfect. You’re mine and as such, you'll follow my rules without question. If you don’t, I will have to punish you; but if you do as I say then I will reward you, do you understand?” Chris explained.

 

“Yeah, Chris,” Steve agreed, it was taking everything he had to not fidget out of nervousness.

 

“Great. I’m going to tie you to the bed now,” Chris informed his sub then asked, “green?”

 

“Green, Chris,” Steve replied, his eyes had slipped closed in a vain attempt to calm his nerves.

 

He flinched when he felt the cuff being attached to his ankle, instinctively pulling away.

 

Chris paused to see if Steve was going to safeword but instead, Chris heard a barely-there whispered, “sorry,” which Chris chose to ignore and buckled the cuff closed.

 

Steve was trying to stay calm but he was really struggling to not panic as he felt the restraints being fastened.

 

Soon he found himself tied spread-eagle to the bed, he found himself in an almost meditative state which he was pulled from that when Chris carefully tucked the hair behind Steve’s ear.

 

“I’m gonna need ya to stay present, darlin’,” Chris said softly.

 

“Sorry,” Steve whispered.

 

“S’ok,” Chris shrugged, “it’s intense the first time, when you realise you can’t move.”

 

Steve seemingly hadn’t made that mental leap yet but as he tried to move his arms and legs he found that Chris was correct and it caused him to pull at his restraints trying desperately to get out.

 

Chris let it play out, remembering how he’d felt the first time Steve had done this to him.

 

Eventually, Steve stopped struggling against his bonds and sagged back onto the bed, defeated.

 

“Ya got it out of ya system now?” Chris asked, he cringed at how blunt he sounded, it wasn’t how he’d meant it.

 

Steve nodded his head slowly, “I think so.”

 

“Good, ya ain’t goin’ nowhere until I let ya go, so there’s no point wasting all ya energy on fightin’ something that ya can’t stop,” Chris commented.

 

Chris looked down at his sub, his mind still couldn’t believe this was actually happening, that Steve had agreed to be this vulnerable for him.

 

He noticed that Steve was again only half-mast.

 

“I expect ya to stay hard throughout. I’ll help ya get there once more but if it happens again I’ll put a ring on ya and leave ya unsatisfied, got it?” Chris started.

 

Chris knew it was a cruel thing to demand, but he reckoned Steve often made unreasonable demands of him so why not make them of Steve now the tables were turned.

 

Steve stared at Chris in disbelief, as if he was in control of his own penis. Steve questioned whether it was such a good idea letting Christian take control, he seemed quite a sadistic Dom so far, isn’t that what he always calls you? His brain questioned.

 

“I asked you a question, Steve,” Chris snapped more forcefully than he intended.

 

“Yeah, Chris I got it,” Steve sighed resignedly.

 

Chris used his dry hand to stroke Steve’s cock back to full length.

 

“Now ya ready. I can tell ya the rules…” Chris started, “ya address me by ma name or Sir if ya prefer…”

 

Steve didn’t prefer, his mind shouted.

 

 “…you don’t get to cum until I say you can…”

 

Steve had seen that one coming, pun not intended!

 

“…and most importantly, you need to tell me if it’s too much,” Chris said breaking character slightly to let Steve know that he would be listened to if he safeworded.

 

“Think ya can manage those 3 simple rules?” Chris asked.

 

“Yes, Chris,” Steve replied.

 

Three’s an easy number of rules, surely I can’t fuck it up that badly, Steve thought.

 

“Oh, actually I forgot, ya gonna need to tell me if you get close to cumming so I can stop,” Chris added quickly, “other than that I only wanna hear you speak if you’re answering a direct question, got it?”

 

“Yes, Christian,” Steve agreed, somehow he felt calmer knowing he didn’t have to speak.

 

“Awesome,” Chris proclaimed as he picked up the first toy, which was a small butt plug.

 

“We need to get ya all loosened up for me, so we’ll start with this little one here and we’ll see how far we get,” Chris smirked.

 

Steve had seen some of the larger plugs sat next to the bed and it made his sphincter want to hide up inside him.

 

Chris spread lube between Steve’s cheeks. He knew he had to go slowly as Steve wasn’t as used to having ‘things’ up there as Christian was. It didn’t take long before the small black butt plug was nestled safely between Steve’s cheeks.

 

The intrusion wasn’t too bad, Steve knew that he would be able to handle the smaller ones but he found it a struggle to take Chris’ cock. So he couldn’t imagine the huge fist-sized one, Christian had laid out, was ever going to fit.

 

Chris lubed up his hands and gently started to stroke Steve, it was nothing more than a tease but he needed Steve to be on edge before he moved to the larger plugs.

 

It seemed to take Chris ages to get Steve to a point where he had to say ‘close’, Chris started to doubt his prowess as it was one of three options either a) Steve had hidden his stamina from Chris all this time, b) Steve wasn’t really into it or (and he wasn’t really sure which was worse!) c) that he wasn’t as good at handjobs as he thought.

 

Don’t normally take this long, Chris complained internally.

 

Chris decide to step it up a notch a go for a vibrating plug that would sit snugly against his sub’s prostate.

 

“Ready for another one?” Chris asked.

 

 “Yes, Chris,” Steve replied.

 

Even though Christian had managed to get him to the brink of cumming, Steve was still feeling antsy and on edge and he couldn’t work out why.

 

Chris pulled the plug free then lined up the next one. Steve breathing hitched as it settled into place.

 

We’re onto prostate massagers already? Steve thought.

 

“How’s that feel?” Chris asked.

 

“G…good, Chris,” Steve replied.

 

Christian was kinda pissed that Steve was being so obedient, he’d expected Steve to be difficult just because he could be.

 

Is this what it should be like? Chris suddenly wondered, am I subbing wrong?

 

He was determined that he would make Steve fall apart, that he would have to fully give up his control before Chris let him cum.

 

Chris turned on the vibrator causing Steve to groan and lift his hips off the bed. Chris smiled, he spread his hands over both hips and pushed them forcefully back onto the bed.

 

“These still here, move ‘em again and I’ll have to punish ya,” Chris said as he let go.

 

He could see the red marks from where his fingers had pushed into the fleshy parts of Steve’s hips.

 

That’ll bruise, Chris thought.

 

Chris kept changing the vibrators settings so that Steve couldn’t tell what pattern of pulses it was going to be or the strength of the vibrations.

 

“Fuck, close, Chris!” Steve moaned.

 

Chris deliberately went a couple of seconds longer, just to see what would happen.

 

Steve panicked at the thought of cumming without permission that he forgot that he shouldn’t move his hips and desperately lifted them off the bed.

 

Chris thought for a moment he’d gone too far that Steve was gonna cum whether Chris wanted him to or not.

 

Steve sobbed in relief when he regained control of himself again.

 

“Looks like it’s not as easy to follow the rules as you thought,” Chris smiled predatorily causing Steve to shiver.

 

Oh fuck, Eliot fucking Spencer’s back! Steve thought.

 

They’d discussed punishments before the scene as Steve wasn’t into pain play like Chris was but he agreed that if necessary Chris could administer physical punishment. Chris picked up the flogger and teased the fronds down Steve’s chest causing him to squirm.

 

The first strike bit into Steve’s left nipple.

 

“Fuck!” He whimpered at the shock rather than the pain.

 

Chris then brought it down on the other side. He continued to strike Steve’s chest and stomach until the whole area started to turn pink.

 

Chris dragged the flogger down Steve’s chest once more then down over Steve’s cock and balls when he spotted the fact that Steve was no longer hard. Chris didn’t know what to do, he felt sick and severely out of his depth.

 

It was then that Steve realised what had caused Chris to stop.

 

“Shit! Chris, I’m…I didn’t…I wouldn’t… I couldn’t…please…I'm sorry…I didn’t mean to, I wouldn’t…I wouldn’t do that, please,” Steve babbled.

 

It made Chris’ heart hurt to hear how lost Steve sounded.

 

“Don’t worry about it, darlin’ you’re alright,” Christian said as he rubbed his hands soothingly up and down Steve’s legs.

 

“B…but you…you said,” Steve stuttered, confused about what was going on.

 

“You’re right I did. But you should’ve safeworded,” Chris replied.

 

“What?” Steve questioned still confused.

 

“Do you remember your safewords?” Chris asked back.

 

“Erm…” Steve couldn’t think, his brain felt foggy.

 

“That’s what I thought,” Chris replied. “You haven’t done anything wrong, darlin’. S’ma fault. I shouldn't have threatened you with something I was never gonna follow through on. But you’re alright. I’m gonna take real good care of ya,” Chris promised.

 

Steve nodded but didn't really get what was happening.

 

“What do ya want?” Chris asked.

 

“Whatever you want, Chris,” Steve replied automatically.

 

“Nope, I wanna know what you actually want, I’ll do whatever ya want. You just gotta tell me what to do,” Chris said, hoping he didn’t sound like he was pleading.

 

“I wanna feel you inside me,” Steve whined.

 

Chris couldn’t believe how un-Steve-like he sounded.

 

“I can do that,” Chris agreed.

 

He lubed himself up then removed the plug and lined himself up. Steve moaned loudly as Chris pushed himself fully inside Steve.

 

“You’re so fucking tight, Steve!” Chris moved slowly to begin with, allowing his boyfriend to adjust to his size.

 

“You can move faster, you know,” Steve commented, sounding more like himself.

 

“Whatever you want, Sir,” Chris whispered.

 

Chris began to move more quickly and with more force, making sure to hit Steve’s prostate on every thrust.

 

Steve was moaning loudly with every thrust and it gave Chris the confidence that he was finally doing something right.

 

“D’ya reckon ya can cum like this?” Chris asked in between thrusts, he knew he was close but wanted Steve to cum first.

 

“Dunno,” Steve groaned, “s’it’s good, maybe…maybe your hand too.”

 

Chris didn’t need to be told twice and started stroking Steve cock in time with his thrusts.

 

It didn’t take long before both men came in unison. Chris collapsed forward onto Steve’s chest, feeling physically and emotionally exhausted.

 

“Can’t breathe!” Steve warned.

 

Chris reluctantly lifted himself up.

 

“If you want a hug you’ll have to untie me first,” Steve smiled.

 

Chris quickly release the cuffs from the bed but didn’t take them off. Steve shifted so that Chris had space to lie down too.

 

“How ya doing?” Steve asked as he carded his fingers through his lover’s hair.

 

“Shouldn’t I be asked you that?” Chris complained.

 

“I’m fine, it’s you I’m worried about,” Steve replied.

 

Chris couldn’t believe that even though it had Steve that subbed, he was still all Steve cared about.

 

“I dunno, I feel kinda funny,” Chris admitted.

 

“Funny, how?” Steve asked concern lacing his words.

 

“I dunno kinda deflated, I guess,” Chris said after a long pause.

 

“That’s ok, perfectly normal. You’re experiencing Dom drop. You might feel a bit down for a couple of hours but I’m here and I’ll look after you,” Steve said.

 

“Dom drop? I can drop as a Dom too?” Chris asked incredulously.

 

“Of course. Obviously, it's normally the sub that is put through quite a lot emotionally and physically during a scene but the Dom is still human and it can be just as intense for the Dom. Especially in this case, and I know you’ll correct if I’m wrong, you didn’t enjoy being in control,” Steve explained.

 

Chris thought for a while, “I didn’t enjoy it because you weren’t into it,” he whispered, hoping that Steve wouldn’t think he was blaming Steve.

 

“I'm sorry, sweetheart. I dunno what was wrong with me. I think I was overthinking things. It wasn’t you. It was good the stuff you did, I can’t fault your execution of it. I’m sorry if I made you doubt yourself. I don’t know why I couldn’t stay hard, it’s not like I’m in control of it,” Steve replied.

 

He needed Chris to know that it wasn’t his fault, he felt guilty at not being able to give his lover what he had wanted. After a month of intense delay and denial, he couldn’t even get his cock to show more than a passing interest.

 

“Don’t worry about it,” Chris smiled kissing Steve on the chest, “I didn't really know what I was doing. You always make it look so seamless but I pushed you into a corner with the rules I’d given you and then I couldn’t bring myself to follow through with them.” Chris confessed, then added more angrily, “didn’t help that you didn’t safeword when you should’ve!”

 

“I know, I’m sorry!” Steve admitted, “it was like an out of body experience. I don’t think I could’ve told you my name, let alone a safeword.”

 

“Now you know how I feel!” Chris huffed.

 

“I do and I promise that I’ll take that into consideration more,” Steve said earnestly.

 

“Thank you,” Chris said then mumbled, “I’ll try to be a better sub.”

 

Steve nodded then realised what Christian had said, “wait, what?” he pushed Chris off his chest so he could look at the other man properly.

 

Chris tried to hide his face, but Steve managed to stop him.

 

“What are you talking about ‘being a better sub’ when did I give you the impression you weren’t?!” Steve asked.

 

Chris flinched at Steve’s angry tone. “I'm sorry,” he whispered.

 

“Don’t apologise. Answer the question!” Steve demanded.

 

Chris sighed loudly, not wanting to voice his failings. “You just obeyed my every command, just like that,” Chris mumbled as he snapped his fingers.

 

“That’s kinda the idea,” Steve teased but when he felt Chris stiffen at his words he immediately apologised.

 

“I'm sorry I didn’t mean it like that. You think you’re not a good sub because you don’t obey me? Because that’s not how I see it at all!” Steve explained.

 

“How can you say that? I’m argumentative and stubborn!” Chris complained.

 

“Yeah, you are. But that's never stopped you doing what I wanted, what I tell you to do,” Steve said.

 

“I’m always answering you back!” Chris argued causing Steve to laugh.

 

“Like now you mean?!”

 

Chris gave Steve his best death stare.

 

“Just because you answer me back, it doesn’t stop us, does it?!” Steve argued.

 

“It doesn’t help!” Chris whined.

 

“I’ve never expected you to make things easy for me. That’s what life with you is like,” Steve countered.

 

“So now you’re saying I’m a shit boyfriend and a shit sub!” Chris shouted sitting up to let his righteous anger be known.

 

“Well now you’re being ridiculous!” Steve said.

 

“Ridiculous! I’m being ridiculous! Fuck Steve, you really know how to make a guy feel wanted!” Chris yelled.

 

“Stop, Chris!” Steve shot back, annoyed that Chris was being deliberately combative.

 

“I ain’t yours to control right now!” Chris spat back, pulling his arm free when Steve reached for it.

 

“For fuck’s sake, Christian. You’re not listening to me. You’re putting words into my mouth and then getting angry at me for saying shit I didn’t.” Steve fumed.

 

He waited to see if Chris would argue back but when he didn’t say anything, Steve continued.

 

“I’ve never thought or said you weren’t good enough because that wouldn’t be true. I love you just the way you are. In all your argumentative, pig-headed glory. You’re always telling people you aren’t that likeable, but the truth is you are incredibly likeable. Are you easy to live with? No. Are you easy to love? No, because you fight me on every fucking thing. But do I think you’re worth loving? Abso-fucking-lutely. Do I wish you’d actually listen to what I say? Sure. But do I ever wish I wasn’t with you? Hell no. Do I think you’re a shit boyfriend? No I don’t. Do I think you’re a shit sub? No. I think you’re perfect for me. So get it into your thick skull: I fucking love you Kane!” Steve insisted.

 

“You think I'm difficult to love?” Chris asked in a quiet voice, his earlier anger all but forgotten.

 

Steve let out an exasperated sigh, of course that’s what he fucking focuses on! Steve thought angrily.

 

“You’re doing it again. I never said you were difficult to love I said it wasn’t easy to love you. I think this whole ridiculous conversation proves my point. You don’t make it easy for me to love you. In fact, at times you make it fucking impossible. But I do love you. Wholeheartedly,” Steve stated firmly.

 

“I’m sorry,” Chris whispered feeling ashamed at his failings as a lover, sub and partner.

 

Hmmm, this is too easy, Steve thought anxiously.

 

“What are you sorry for, Chris?” Steve asked, worried to find out the answer.

 

“For making your life so fucking difficult.” Chris mumbled.

 

“Christian!” Steve sighed, “one day you’ll actually listen to what I say and I’ll probably drop dead from heart failure as a result! You don’t make my life difficult: you make it interesting, that’s for sure. I never know what you’re going to do or say. It keeps me on my toes. But I wouldn’t change that!”

 

 Steve gently knocked on Chris’ head, “you get that?!”

 

Chris nodded.

 

“Don’t make me get that eyeliner out again, ‘cause I will!” Steve threatened.

 

Chris finally relented, he held his hands up in surrender.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I hear ya!” Chris eventually agreed.

 

“See now that wasn’t so difficult, was it?” Steve asked teasingly.

 

“It was fucking torture!” Chris replied dramatically.

 

“Fucking actors!” Steve laughed.

 

“Fucking singer-songwriters!” Chris snorted.

 

“Come ‘ere,” Steve said as he pulled Chris back down onto the bed, using his arms and legs to hold onto him.

 

“Gotcha,” Steve announced proudly.

 

“Oh yeah?” Chris asked with one raised eyebrow.

 

Suddenly, Christian managed to turn them both so that was Steve pinned underneath him.

 

“I think I got ya! Don’t see ya going anywhere,” Chris whispered into Steve’s ear.

 

Steve shivered at the implication.

 

“Oh, you like that darlin’?” Chris smirked as he nipped at Steve’s earlobe, he could feel Steve’s cock starting to fill between their bodies.

 

Interesting, Chris thought.

 

Steve groaned, he didn’t think he could get hard again so soon but his cock was telling him otherwise.

 

“Ya like being held down, huh?” Chris continued, enjoying how much more responsive Steve was.

 

Steve nodded slightly.

 

“Nah, darlin’ you ain’t gettin’ off that easy! Ya gotta tell me!” Chris smiled as he started to suck at Steve’s neck.

 

Steve groaned, “yeah, Chris,”

 

“Yeah, what?” Chris chuckled, determined to get Steve to tell him.

 

“Feels good,” Steve admitted quietly.

 

“Yeah? Ya gonna be good for me?” Chris asked his attention now focused on Steve’s nipples.

 

“Fuck, Chris,” Steve breathed out.

 

Chris shifted his position so that he could hold Steve’s wrists in his hands and still use his body weight to pin his lover down.

 

“Ya didn’t answer ma question,” Chris pointed out, “if ya not gonna be good, I ain’t gonna play with ya.” Chris sucked then bit Steve’s right nipple causing Steve’s chest to rise off the bed.

 

“Fuck, yeah, Chris, I’ll be good, I’ll be good,” Steve agreed with a whine.

 

“That’s good, darlin’ I would’ve hated to stop now!” Chris sniggered.

 

Chris continued to slowly kiss, mouth, lick and bite his way down Steve’s chest, whilst maintaining his full-body hold on his lover.

 

“Hmmm what am ma gonna do with ya now?” Chris thought out loud. “I got ya all pinned down and helpless…”

 

Steve whimpered and Chris couldn’t hide how proud he felt at having caused it.

 

“You think ya can cum again so soon?” Chris asked, he knew he was ready to go again, this last month had done nothing to curb his hyper sex drive.

 

Steve shook his head.

 

“No?” Chris asked.

 

“No,” Steve agreed.

 

“I reckon ya don’t really have a choice, right? I got ya right where I want ya,” Chris smiled evilly.

 

Steve shivered again and Chris felt Steve’s cock twitch at his words.

 

“Oooooh, you like that idea don’t cha?” Chris commented.

 

“With ya pinned like a pretty butterfly, I reckon I could make ya cum again whether ya wanted to or not,” Chris asserted.

 

Steve groaned.

 

“Do ya like the sound of that, Stevie?” Chris purred.

 

“Yeah,” he breathed out.

 

“Tell me what ya want me to do to ya and maybe I’ll think about it,” Chris laughed.

 

“Fuck!” Steve whined as he thrust his hips into Chris’ pelvis.

 

Chris manhandled Steve so that Steve was ass up and his wrists were held tightly in one of Chris’ hands.

 

“I don’t think so, darlin’,” Chris said as he slapped Steve’s ass a couple of times.

 

“You get nothin’ until ya tell me what I wanna hear,” Chris said.

 

Steve was panting from the force of the spanking Chris had just given him, he wriggled trying to get away but Chris didn’t even have to put much effort into stopping him.

 

“All ya gonna do is tire yourself out. I can wait. I’m finding a newfound sense of patience, I’m guessing I could wait quite some time before even thinking about getting bored. So take ya time, darlin’ I’m actually rather comfortable and I ain’t got no place I gotta be ‘til tomorrow morning. So realistically you could be like this for hours,” Chris explained, enjoying the hell out of this turn of events.

 

“Please?” Steve gasped after a long while.

 

“Please? What Stevie? Whatcha want darlin’? I’m all ears,” Chris replied.

 

Steve gasped and shuddered, for a moment Chris thought that Steve might’ve cum already.

 

But then the pleading bubbled out of Steve like he’d never wanted anything more.

 

“Please, Chris, I wanna…. I want you to make me cum.”

 

“Fuck! Darlin’ I think I can help ya with that. I wonder is it gonna be sensitive maybe it’ll even hurt a little. But if that’s what ya want?” Chris checked once more to make sure Steve knew what was about to happen.

 

“Please, Chris. I want ya to,” Steve pleaded.

 

Chris manhandled Steve back onto his back. He spread Steve’s legs with his knees then sat on the top of Steve’s thighs to stop him moving his legs.

 

Steve groaned at the extra weight on his legs, but he didn’t complain.

 

Chris took both of Steve’s hands and gripped them in his left, holding them on the other man’s stomach. Chris then grabbed the lube, thankful it was a pump action one and got loads on his hand. He coated Steve’s dick with the lube then turned his attention to the glans. His four fingers held the cock in place whilst his thumb started to circle the mushroom head.

 

Steve shrieked and tried to buck Chris off.

 

Christian had anticipated this so just doubled down and rubbed even harder. Chris could feel Steve’s thighs quivering from the pain/pleasure he was experiencing.

 

Not that Chris needed to feel it, he could see and hear how it effective it was.

 

Steve was thrashing his head and pulling at his wrists, desperately trying to get free.

 

“How’s it feel Stevie? Intense ain’t it? I remember when ya did this to me, d’ya remember. How long did ya torture me for?” Chris asked as he kept up the punishing pace.

 

Steve’s eyes had started to tear up.

 

Chris stopped for a moment and said, “I asked you a question, darlin’ I expect an answer,” then he started stroking him again.

 

“Fuck! Chris! It hurts!” Steve whined but made no attempt to safe word.

 

“I know it does darlin’. You’ve done it to me before. How long did ya torment me for the first time, Stevie?” Chris replied smugly.

 

“Ttt…th…thirty…thirty… thirty minutes,” Steve fought to get out.

 

“D’ya reckon you could last thirty whole minutes of this?!” Chris asked rhetorically but Steve answered him with a series of sobs and whimpers.

 

 

“S’not actually gonna hurt ya. It won’t do any damage. Remember ya told me that!” Chris pushed.

 

Steve sniffed and nodded his head, his eyes pleading with Christian for an ounce of leniency.

 

“Did the puppy-dog eye routine make ya change your mind?” Chris asked, already knowing the answer.

 

“Nooooooo,” Steve wailed.

 

“That’s right. In fact, if I remember correctly you actually added time on because of it, didn’t ya?!” Chris recalled.

 

“Uh-huh,” Steve sobbed, he’d mostly stopped trying to escape but he unconsciously kept jerking.

 

“Maybe I’ll add an extra 5 minutes on, huh? What d’ya think about that?” Chris taunted.

 

He couldn’t believe he was getting away with it. Steve was coming apart in his hands and all he’d had to do was wrestle him. The more Steve reacted, the more turned on Christian became, the more into the role of Dom he got.

 

I get why Steve loves it so much, it’s fucking addictive, Chris thought.

 

Chris’ hand was starting to ache so he decided to try something else.

 

“Remember ya cum when I tell ya otherwise I’ll start over again and I don’t think you’d be able to take it. Would ya?”

 

 

“I’ll be good, I’ll be good,” Steve repeated on a loop.

 

“I should think so, darlin’,” Chris commented.

 

After some manoeuvring, he took Steve’s cock head into his mouth and grazed his teeth along it.

 

“Fuck, Chris, please!” Steve begged.

 

Chris sucked hard before coming off with a obscene pop.

 

“What’s the matter darlin’? I’m on ma knees servicing you just like you like,” Chris said, unable to stop smiling.

 

Steve groaned at Chris’ words. “S’too much!” Steve complained.

 

“Ya cock don’t seem to think it’s too much, Stevie. Ya cock is jumping around quite happily. Y’did ask for this dint ya?” Chris commented as he lightly slapped Steve’s cock a few times.

 

Chris was enjoying himself so much he wasn’t sure he’d ever let Steve cum.

 

“Yeah,” Steve whispered submissively.

 

“Ya gonna let me carry on now? Or ya wanna keep chatting about it?” Chris offered.

 

“Please?” Steve whispered, but even he didn’t know what he was asking for any more.

 

“Imma gonna take that as a sign I can continue,” Chris announced then went back to blowing his boyfriend.

 

Steve was so lost in the sensations that he didn’t even notice when Chris had stopped.

 

“Steve?” Chris called out, worried Steve had stopped talking to him.

 

“Hmmm,” Steve eventually replied.

 

“How ya doin’ Stevie?” Chris asked.

 

“Hmmm, good,” Steve replied.

 

Chris thought he sounded drunk or stoned, or maybe both. He knew he’d gotten his lover to subspace. So he let him float in the euphoria a little longer before pulling his sub back to the present.

 

Steve looked so calm and carefree, Chris had to admit he liked seeing his boyfriend, who was always in control and always had a plan, so strung out and chilled. And the best bit was it was Chris that had done that to him.

 

When Chris had decided Steve had been under long enough he kept calling out Steve’s name until Steve opened his eyes and started to come back to himself.

 

“Was I good?” Steve asked with childlike innocence.

 

“You were amazing darlin’, so fuckin’ perfect for me.” Chris praised, unable to contain his pride at how well Steve had taken it.

 

“Ya wanna cum now?” Chris asked.

 

“Can I?” Steve asked hopefully.

 

“Yeah, course ya can. You want ma hand or ma mouth?” Chris asked, happy for Steve to make the decisions again.

 

“Wh…whatever you want,” Steve replied dreamily.

 

“Mouth it is then,” Chris announced as he took Steve back into his mouth, swallowing him down to the base.

 

He didn’t tease, he moved quickly and deliberately to bring Steve to completion. Steve howled as he came, cum dripped out of Chris’ mouth as he’d been taken by surprise at the violence of the orgasm.

 

Chris sucked Steve clean, something that caused Steve to jerk helplessly again from overstimulation. He managed to get one of his hands free and he batted at Chris until he stopped.

 

Chris moved up the bed and pulled Steve down into his chest. Steve was still pretty out of it but Chris held him nonetheless, singing softly as he fell asleep.

 

Chris smiled then closed his own eyes, beyond happy at what he’d managed to achieve.

Notes:

*sniff* *ugly cries* Well I’ve finished it. Please give kudos and leave comments if you’d like more of Steve and Christian.

Series this work belongs to: