Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2020-12-13
Updated:
2022-05-15
Words:
11,119
Chapters:
5/?
Comments:
16
Kudos:
60
Bookmarks:
15
Hits:
1,544

Black Rose

Summary:

Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote and his friends works together and lives together peacefully when suddenly he meets the mafia boss of Black Rose, Nine AKA Kao Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun. What will happened? Will they fall in love? Read and find out!

Notes:

Hello everyone! I hope you guys like this story! pls like and comment what you think of it. Enjoy the story! Also go check out my other story: Instagram || Thai BL

 

 

PS. pls follow my Twitter - (YaYa) Yapride2

Chapter Text

(Flashback)

 

 

 

Earth POV

 

 

 

10:30pm



Earth went to a bar with a friend but his friend ditched him, on a Thursday night. He went to unwind from all the stressed from working, bitchy customers being well bitchy. Being the manager at Starbucks is not fun. Working 6am-7pm is way to long for Earth, working a 13 hour shift because some of the co-workers called off and one of the other manager's was running late, was not fun. 

So he went home around 7:30 pm, took a shower, ate dinner and got ready to go to the bar since tomorrow was his day off unless someone calls him in.. Earth sat down at one of the bar stools, just drinking his cocktail (on his second one). Watching people dance, make out, or whatever. 



"H-Hey, I haven't seen y-you here before. W-What's your n-name, baby?" Earth turned around to see a guy so drunk, out of his mind. "None of your business. Mr." he rolls his eyes and turn back to his drink, "Oh c-come o-on, I can m-make your n-night special" drunk guy said. 

"Like I said. None. Of. Your. Business. Mr. Whatever. Your. Name. Is!" Earth glares at the guy. Drunk man got mad from getting denied and went to grasps Earth's wrist when someone else catches his wrist. "Listen to what he said and leave him alone, you drunken fucktard.." 



The drunk man and Earth looked up to see a man in a expensive suit, dark hair, gorgeous face, eyes glaring at the drunk man. 'What a handsome man, he is' Earth thought.

The drunk man suddenly got scared and clumsily tripping his feet as he ran away. The dark-haired turned to Earth, "Are you okay?" Earth nodded, "Yeah, thanks to you, Mr....?" Dark-haired man chuckles, "The name is Nine Noppakao Dechaphattanakun, my family and friends call me Kao" he smiles and sat down next to Earth, "And what's your name, beautiful?" Kao asked. 

"Earth. So what's a handsome man doing here in a cheap and rundown bar, hmm?" Earth raise his eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink, "A friend of mine ditched me when he was meeting his soon-to-be boyfriend. You?" Kao asked. Earth hums, "My friend and I decided to hit the club because of working to long today but he ditched me as well. So I'm all by myself." 





"Do you go to clubs often?" 

"Not really, I usually drink with my friends at the apartment we share" 

"So, how old are you, Earth?"

"25. You?"

"30 years old" 

 

"Well, Phi....you wanna get out of here?" Earth toyed with Kao's tie as he stares him in the eyes, Kao smirks slightly, "You read my mind" he laid his hand out for Earth to grab it which he did and led them out of the bar to his car.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Kao's Mustang ☝🏻)

(Kao's Mustang ☝🏻)

 

 

When they arrived at the Mustang, Kao gently slammed Earth against the car and crashed his lips against the small one's. Earth's eyes widen as he squeaked from the kiss, 'M-My first kiss?!' but he closed his eyes and wraps his arms around Kao's neck and started kissing back. The older man bite the lower lip of the younger one, causing him to moan and open his mouth. Kao's tongue entered the small one's mouth, his tongue battles with Earth's, fighting for dominance. Kao obviously won.

Earth arch his back as Kao pulled from their messy kisses and attacked his smooth neck, he nibbles and sucks his neck, wanting to claim his property so everyone knows who Earth belongs to. "Ahhh, P-Phi, let's go s-somewhere else" Earth pants as his tangles his hands through Kao's hair and fist it. Kao pulled away from Earth's neck and was satisfied from the hickeys he left on his neck and pecks his lips before opening the door for Earth.  

Earth get inside the car and Kao shut the door and walked to the other side and got inside the driver seat and drove off to wherever they go. 

 

 

(Image this Hotel is Kao's ☝🏻)

 

(Image this Hotel is Kao's ☝🏻)

 

 

 

Earth eyes widen when Kao arrived to the Hotel 'Wow...how rich is this guy!?!?!?!?!?' Kao stopped his car when he drives up to the front building and got out. Earth was still gawking at everything. Kao opened the passenger's door and Earth walks out of the car. He led Earth into the building and handed the keys to one of the doormen. "This is so gorgeous" Earth looks around. "You should see the rooms" Kao led them to the elevators and hit the top floor button.  

 

 

  

 

 

 

Kao scan the card and the door unlocked and both of them walked in. "This is so big. Bigger than the apartment I live in" Earth took off his shoes and walk around the room. Kao smiles at Earth who looks like a kid in a candy store. The older man took off his shoes by the door and took off his suit jacket and put it on one of the couches, and took out his phone and texted someone in his phone before putting on the coffee table. 

Earth walk into the bedroom and ran to the bed and flung himself on the bed and rolled around the bed, he took out his phone and texted his friends that he'll be home tomorrow before turning it off. Kao walk towards the bed. Earth felt the bed dipped and saw Kao on top of him. 

Kao crashed his lips and his right hand entwines with Earth's right one while Kao's left one plays with Earth's left nipple. Earth moans into the kiss as his left hand twines into Kao's hair and fist it. "P'K-Kao" 

Kao's lips trailed down to the smaller one's neck, lick and sucks down to his collarbone. His left hand that was playing with Earth's nipple, rip off the crop-top. "Hey! T-That was my t-top!" Earth whines, Kao went down to Earth's chest and licked and sucked them, gently biting on them, "I'll pay for a new one" Earth arch his back, "S-Sensitive!" 

Kao stopped teasing the nipples and went back to kissing the plumb lips before saying " Get ready because you're in for a ride " he smirks at Earth who's already a mess and not thinking straight. 




~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

(Present. 4 weeks later)

 

1:00 pm 




 

 

"......rth"

 

".....arth" 

 

".....Earth"

 

"EARTH!"



 

Earth jumped out of his thoughts and turned around to see who called his name. "Jeez, I called you a couple of times. What's wrong, what's on your mind?" Earth sighs, "It's nothing, Fluke.." A snort came from Fluke, "Nothing, my ass. 4 weeks ago, something happened to you. And nobody knows what happened except you. So spill!" 

"Yeah, when you came back home, you wore a giant shirt and was limping to your bedroom, Phi." Win said as he walks over to them. "Maybe he had a one-night stand" Gulf joined in. "One night stand? What do you mean, P'Gulf?" Bas asked. "Earth wouldn't be stupid to do that, right Earth?" Fluke raise his eyebrow. 






"..........."

 

 

"YOU HAD A ONE NI-"





Earth slapped his hand on Fluke's mouth, "Shhhhh! We're still at work!" he looked around to see people stare at them then they went back to whatever they're doing and dropped his hand that was covering Fluke's mouth. "Who was the guy?" Gulf asked, "Was he good?" Win asked, "H-How big was h-he?" Bas stammers, "How dare you didn't tell us about this!" Fluke huffs. "It was a one time thing. I doubt we're going to see each other again" Earth sighs. 

"AHEM!" All the co-workers turned around to see a girl who they can tell how bitchy she's going to be by how she looks. All the co-works went back to work while Earth went up to the counter and started typing on the cashier screen.  




"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?" Earth said politely, 'What a bitch!' he and his other friends thought. "Yeah, whatever I want a Venti Eggnog Frappuccino Blended" the girl said, snarky. "I'm sorry but we're out of Eggnog for today. Is there anything else we can give you?" Earth fake smiles. 


"NO! I wanted a Venti Eggnog Frappuccino Blended! Now give me what I want!" the girl yells, Earth tries to not blow up to the girl, "I'm sorry, Miss. But we can't give you what you want because we're out of it" 

"I want to talk to the manager!" she said angrily, "You're talking to him" Earth said. "You're kidding, right?" she scoffs, "No, I'm not" Earth deadpans, "Now listen here, Mr. Manager! If you don't give me what I want! I will call my boyfriend and will get you fired!" she glares. "Pu-lease! You don't scare me at all. You can't fire me just because I can't give you what you want because we're literally out of it!" Earth slams his hand on the counter making the girl jump. 





The girl fishes out her phone in her purse and dials her boyfriend, "Honey, some bitch at Starbucks isn't giving me what I want. Can you come over and teach this bitch a lesson? Really? Okay, see you 5 mins!" she hang up and looks up to the manager, "Get ready to be fired, bitch!" she smirks. 'Is this bitch serious?' Earth and his friends thought.. 5 minutes later.. A guy come in and walks up to the girl. 



"Honey, I'm glad you're here! This bitch isn't doing his job right!" girl said to her boyfriend, the boyfriend nodded as told her something and walked up to the counter and looked up and eyes widen. "Earth?!?!"



"Title?!?!" 

"You know this bitch, P'Title?" 





"You wanna tell her or should I, Title?" Earth asked, giving him a look before smirking at his girlfriend. Title looks between his girlfriend and his........ex boyfriend. The girl crosses her arms as she taps her foot impatiently, "Well, I'm waiting?!?!" Earth smirks lightly at her, "Well, Miss. Title, here is my ex-boyfriend who's currently your boyfriend"  

"Is this true?!? Tell me this is a fucking joke! No man of mine, dates fag bitches!" she angrily screams, making everyone in Starbucks looking at her and started whispering. "N'Song, calm down. People are staring" Title trying to calm his girlfriend down. "I'm going to have you two leave, Khun Song and Khun Title. You're disturbing the guests with your tantrums" Earth said. 

"I will not leave until I get my Venti and have my boyfriend tell me if it's true that he dated you, you ugly fag bitch!" Song yells. "What is going on?" another manager came out. 


 

"P'Gun?!" 


 

Gun walked up to the counter, "What's going on?" he asked Earth as he whispers in his ear, Earth told him what's going on and told Song to leave politely but she wouldn't budge because she couldn't get her drink. 

Gun looked at Song, "I'm sorry, Khun Song but we ran out of Eggnog after 11 am. It's almost 1:15 pm. We'll get more tomorrow. You can come by tomorrow if you want to but for now, you can either get your Eggnog Frappuccino at a different Starbucks or buy a different drink. Also we don't appreciate this kind of slander, if you're going to throw a tantrums, I'm going to have you politely leave before things get messy." he said, sassily. 

Song stomp her feet and walk out the door and Title followed her. Everyone in the Starbucks sighs in relief and went back to whatever they're doing. "Tonight, around 10 pm. You're telling us about this guy, N'Earth" Gun said as he walked back to the backroom. 'Fuck' Earth groans. The rest of his friends snickers, Earth shoot them a glare and saw them went back to work. 






 

 

(11:00 pm)





 

 

At Earth's and his friends apartment. 

 

Earth and his friends are lazing around in their living room, some on the couch, some on the floor, and some sitting on the chairs. Playing on their phones, watching TV, doing something on their laptop, or eating food. "So, why don't Earth tell us what really happened 4 weeks ago" Fluke suddenly said. 

"What happened 4 weeks ago?" New asked, Gulf snickers, "Someone had a one-night stand with some guy" New, Mild, Plan, and Prem turned to Earth, "YOU HAD A ONE-NIGHT STAND?!?!?!" 

"Yes, why don't we scream to the whole world that I had a one-night stand." Earth rolls his eyes, Fluke scoffs, "Stop stalling and tell us what happened!" the rest of (Bottoms) them nodded. 

"H-How was the s-sex?" - Bas

"Is he big?" - Gulf

"Is he handsome?" - Plan

"Does he have any friends that we can date?" - Fluke

"Is he rich?" - New

"How long did you have sex?" - Win

Questions keep bombing up and making Earth dizzy because of them asking too many questions at the same time. "WOAH! One questions at a time!" Earth yells but not to loud so the neighbors don't go backing on the doors but enough for his friends to hear though. 

"Sorry" all of them stopped asking the questions at them same time. Fluke said, "Okay, first question. Is he handsome?" 

"He is sexy" Earth said, dreamily. "Okay, Is he rich?" Gun asked the second question, "Yeah, P'Boun told me when I meet him as I was leaving the hotel, I didn't think he would be THAT rich" Earth was shocked when Boun told him about Kao being soooooo rich. "You met with Hia?" Prem asked. "Yeah, apparently he's best buds with P'Kao" Earth said. 

"Oh, his name is Kao?" New hums, "I think I heard people talking about him before but I didn't listen much" Gulf said. "What's his full name?" Plan asked. "Nine Noppakao Dechaphattanakun is his name" Earth replies back. "The Nine Noppakao Dechaphattanakun?" Mild asked. "Yeah..." Earth looks at Mild weirdly. New turns to Mild, "Is he like big news or something, Ai'Mild?" 

"Yeah, he is. I've heard from P'Pak, my lover that he owns a couple restaurants, hotels, bars, and he's the CEO of Dechaphattanakun Company" Mild said. "You fucked with a CEO?! Damn sis, go you" Win wiggles his eyebrows, "More like he fucked this bitch" Fluke snickers. "And he fucked awesome" Earth smirks, "H-How long did you have s-s-sex?" Bas asked. 

"We started at Midnight and didn't stop until 5 am in the fucking morning! Bitch, my ass was ripped to pieces!" Earth whines, "He fucked you for 5 hours!?! Damn, he's a monster!" Plan said. Fluke snorts, "I'm surprised you could walk out the hotel after he fucked you for 5 straight hours" 

"Bitch, me too! I could barely walk. Especially trying to find your way out was hard because that hotel was like a fucking maze!" Earth said. "So how did you see Hia exactly?" Earth groans, "Well...."





 

(Flashback)

6:00 am

 

 

 

Earth POV



 

Sun shined throw the window, making Earth groan softly and his eyes opened slowly. He turned his head to see the man he slept. 'How come he still looks handsome when he's sleeping?' Earth pouts. He turned the other way and grabbed his phone and turned it on. When it was on. There was hundred texts and calls from his friends. 'Shiaaa! They're going to so pissed!' Earth saw the time. 6:05 am?!?! 'Crap, I need to go home! Apparently they need help at work' he slowly removed the sheets from his body and went to get it up from the bed...

Earth's knees buckled and he landed on his ass, 'Fuck! My ass hurts! Phi Kao, you monster! Wait, why do I feel something going down my legs...?' he moved his hand towards his ass and felt something dripping from there. 'He left his fucking cum in my ass! Ow, ow, ow, ow!' Earth winces as he slowly got up and walk over to the pile of clothes. He put his underwear and skinny jeans on. He saw that his crop-top was ripped. 

'Ou, that was a new crop-top! And he had the audacity to rip it!' Earth huffs then he saw the black dress shirt, he turns around to see Kao still sleeping then he grabbed the black dress shirt and put it on, he button up the shirt. 'Hmm, it smell like Phi Kao' Earth grabbed his booties and phone and limping out the room. 



He closed the door gently so he wouldn't wake up the older man and started walking down the halls as his hand leaned against the wall for support, about 10 minutes. He found the elevator and pushed the down button. It opened and he walks in and pushed the #1 button and the door closes and the elevator went down. 



As the elevator went down, Earth plopped on his ass and groans in pain, "Ugh, my ass...I'm surprised I could walk" He checked his phone and saw his hair was a mess and went to fix it. "It's only 6:30. Hopefully, I have enough time to take a shower and eat breakfast. Ugh, I'm soo hungry!" the elevator dinged and it opened. As Earth got up and walked out. 



 

 

"N'EARTH?!" 

 

 

 

Earth looked up and saw someone he was shocked to see, "P'Boun? What are you doing here?" he looked around to see 4 other guys. Boun snorts, "I could say the same thing. Also why are you wearing a big shirt and.....Oh, you sneaky little nong. You finally got la-" A hand covers Boun's mouth, "Shhhh! You don't need to say it so loud!" Earth glares. 

Boun removes Earth's hand, "So who did you have sex with?" he smirks, Ohm rolls his eyes, "Can you hurry up, idiot? P'Kao is waiting for us. He's not a patient person" Mew, Godt, and Pak nodded. "You know P'Kao?" Earth asked. "Yeah, we do. Why?" Godt asked, crossing his arms. "Wait...big shirt, in a hotel, leaving early. You had sex with P'Kao?!?!" Boun shouts in surprise. 



"What the fuck, P'Boun!?! You don't have to shout it to the fucking world?!" Earth hits Boun's arm. "Ow! But you didn't denied it though!" Boun smirks. "Okay, fine I did have sex with him, happy?!" Earth rolls his eyes. "How does it feel to be fucked by the most rich guy in the Thailand?" Boun wiggles his eyebrows. "What do you mean 'most rich guy in Thailand' P?" Earth asked. 

"Your kidding, right?" Mew asked, "No, Is he famous or something?" Earth tilt his head, "Have you been living under a rock or something, nong?" Ohm asked. "I just moved to Bangkok, 4 years ago! I pretty much thought of college, work, and bills. Nothing else! Anyway, what's so important about P'Kao?" Earth huffs. Pak sighs, "Have you heard of Dechaphattanakun Company?" Earth shook his head. "I just literally meet P'Kao yesterday" Godt, Ohm, Pak, and Boun are shocked that someone didn't know who Kao is. 

"You poor poor nong" Boun pats Earth's head,  Earth slaps Boun's hand. "Look, I have to go to work. Can I leave now?" he glares then noticed something, "Wait....where's my wallet? I swear I grabbed it...fuck. P'Boun, can I use some money? I left my wallet in the room. I need to go home and get ready for work na, na, na?" Earth pleaded. 



"I thought today was your day off?" Boun asked. "Ugh, N'Bas and Fluke is sick, Prem is drunk as fuck because a certain someone probably got him drunk. So P'Mi called me to help them out" Earth sighs. Boun handed a wad of cash, "Here" Earth eyes widen, "The hell? I don't need that much! I need enough for a taxi ride to home!" he grabbed some dollars and handed the rest to Boun, "Thank you so much! I'll pay you back! Bye!" Earth wai and ran off. 



 

 

(Present time) 

 

 

 

 

"And that what happened. N'Prem, your lover is so annoying" Earth whines. "He's not my lover" Prem rolls his eyes. "Sure he isn't, you just go on friendly hangouts, have lunch together, have sex, and all that jazz" Gun said, sarcastically. "Whatever" Prem hmphed. "We should head to bed. Some of us have to go to work tomorrow" New said. Everyone agreed and got ready to go to sleep. 

Chapter 2

Notes:

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I hope you guys had a wonderful holidays! I hope you guys like this story! pls like and comment what you think of it. Enjoy the story! Also go check out my other story: Instagram || Thai BL

 

 

PS. pls follow my Twitter - (YaYa) Yapride2

Chapter Text

 

(Weeks Later)

7:00 PM

 

 

 

Kao POV

 

 

 (Kao's Office ☝🏻)        

(Kao's Office ☝🏻)

 

 

Kao sitting in his office chair, working on the piles of papers on his desk, when his eyes catch something on his desk. A wallet. A certain someone's wallet though. He set his pen aside and picked up the wallet and open it and saw the diver's license. At the top of the license was a name. A beautiful name for a beautiful person that caught Kao's eyes, weeks ago.

Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote.

'What a cute little bunny' Kao smiles as he traces the picture on the license with his thump. 




(Flashback)

 

 

Kao's POV

 

 

When he saw Earth leave the hotel room, he flung the covers off his naked body and sat up. He walked over to the coffee table and checked his phone. 30 messages from his gang. He opened the latest one.

"Hello P'Kao. How are you? We'll see you soon." - Ohm

 

Kao set his phone down, walked to the bathroom and took as shower. After his shower, he walked out the bathroom, dressed in his dress pants and a towel in his hand; drying his hair.

 

 

Knock Knock

 

 

"Come in"

The door opened and 5 men came in the bedroom and one of them closed the door. "Dude, it reeks of sex in here!" Boun groans, "No shit. I had sex with someone in here" Kao rolls his eyes as he grabbed the dress shirt from Mew who handed to him and put it on.

 

"So how was it?"

"How was what?"

"Dude! Don't play dumb. The sex? How was it?"

 

"Boun, we don't need to know about P'Kao and his one night stand" Godt rolls his eyes. Mew, Pak and Ohm agrees. Boun snorts, "OH! We all dying to know what happened to his one night stand" he wiggles his eyebrows. Kao ignores the sex question and turned to Ohm. "What's my schedule for today?"

Ohm somehow pull out a tablet and checked his boss's schedule, "N'Sing have been bugging me to schedule; a meeting with you. I told her, you're busy and can't meet up. She didn't take no an answer so she told me to have you meet her at XXX around 6:30 pm, tonight. Then a couple meetings with some higher ups from America. That's all. After that, you're free unless something comes up."

 

Kao sighs, "Tell her, I'll meet her tonight but not for long. I don't waste my time with bitches like her" he grabs his wallet from the nightstand but saw another wallet next to his, 'Huh, apparently he left his wallet' he grabbed the other wallet and open it and saw the license. "Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote...." he smirks.

Kao put Earth's wallet in his inner blazer's pocket and the other wallet in his dress pants' pocket, "Let's go" he walked out the room and towards the elevator with his men behind him...

 

 

The elevator opened and Kao and his men walked out and saw his employees bow down to him, Kao ignored them as usually and walk outside the hotel and saw his mustang. He grabbed his keys from his pocket and flung them to Godt, "Take my car, home. Take Boun and P'Pak with you." Kao walked over to the limousine, the driver opened the door and Kao, Ohm, and Mew got in and shut the door. The driver got in the driver seat and left the hotel. Godt and the others left in Kao's car.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Ohm, I want you to look up someone" Kao said. Ohm raise his eyebrow, "Who do you want me to look up, Phi?" Kao smirks, "The name is Earth Katsamonnat Namwirote" Mew raise his eyebrow as well, "I'm guessing that's the name of the person, you had the night one stand, yes?" Kao hums, "Yes. He interests me." Mew and Ohm looked at each other and then back to their boss and they both thought 'Whoever this person is in for a ride for Kao to be interested'

 

 

(End of Flashback)

 

 

The door flung opened, Boun and the rest of Kao's gang came in. "Yes, come in" Kao said sarcastically. Most of them sat down on the couch, the others in the chairs that's facing Kao's desk. "We should hit the club!" Boun groans, "Why? Having love troubles?" Tay snickers.

"Ugh, Pao is busy tonight and I can't meet with him" Boun whines, "So is N'Mild but do you hear me complaining?" Pak asked, "Yes" literally everyone in the room said. "Fuck you!" Pak gave them the middle fingers. "Why do we have to go to the club? Why don't we go get dinner?" Off asked, "Hmm, good idea. Where do you want to go?" Kao asked.

"We can go to Mix and Pine's restaurant?" Ohm suggested, "Hmm, the food is yummy there" Mean said. Kao stands up and grabs his things and put them in his pockets, "Let's go. Call Pineare to tell her; we're on our way" Ohm nodded and made the call. 

 

 

 

 

Pineare POV

 

"Yes, okay great! I'll see you soon, P'Ohm. Bye bye!" Pineare got off the phone and ran into the kitchen, "P'MIX! P'SAMMY! We are in trouble!?!" she yells, Sammy walks over to her, "What's wrong, Pine?" she asked. Mix walks over as well, "What happened?" he asked. Pineare starts freaking out, "Phi Ohm and his buddies are coming here but we don't have enough staff. Most of them called off sick, and I thought we'll be okay with us since it was kinda slow. What do we do?!?!" Pineare asked.

"I know just the right people" Sammy smirks as she pulled out her phone and made a phone call, "Sawadee kaaaa, Earthie" she said in the sweetest voice. "What do you want, Sammy?" Earth asked, "Ou? What do you mean? I just came to say hi" Sammy pouts, "Cut the bullshit, Sammy. We all know when you use your sweetest voice and make the ka long. It means you want something or something bad happened that one of us or all of us to save your ass." Earth deadpanned.

"Okay, fine. A friend of mine needs help with her restaurant because she's understaffed." Sammy said. Earth sighs, "And you call me to help you, is that it?" Sammy said "YES!" Earth groans, "Yeah no, bye!"

"Wait Wait Wait! Please, can you help us? We're really understaffed! Her cousin, Phi Ohm called her that they're coming to her restaurant with his friends. Usually when P'Ohm and his friends come, more people will come as well. So, can you pleeeeeeeease come and help us na, na, na?" Sammy pleads. 

Earth sighs, "Uh uh, fine! Let me asked the rest of the bitches but if something bad happens or someone pissed us off. We're done, understand?" Sammy hums, "I understand, thank you so much Earthie! See you soon, bye bye!" she hung up and turns to Pineare, "Earth pretty much said yes and he's going to asked the rest of my friends if they can help. I'm pretty sure they'll help!" 

Pineare breathes in relief, "Thank you so much, P'Sammy! Hopefully it's not busy!" Mix snorts, "It's going to busy because P'Kao and his gang are going to be here and all the girls are going to fan all over them" he rolls his eyes. "Let's hope that never happens" Pineare said. 





 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

It was packed. When Kao and his gang arrived. More people started to show up. It made Pineare freak out and stressed, "Oh my god! Why did P'Kao have to come?! There's so many people! Wahh, where are your friends P'Sammy?" Sammy started freaking out as well, "They said that they'll be here soon!" Mix coughs, "Um they are here.." he pointed behind them. Sammy ran up to them along with Pineare, "Oh thank goodness, you're here! It's a zoo out there!"

 

 

"So, how are we going to do this?" Earth asked. Mix handed Earth and his friends the menu so they know what to serve the guests and started reading the menu. Sammy replied, "Flukie, P'New, and P'Gun will help Pine, P'Mix, and I in the kitchen. P'Mild and Premie as the hosts and for the rest of you are waiters." Earth and his friends finished reading the menu. Mild and Prem walked out from the kitchen and to the reception's desk and started seating the guests.

 

Earth, Gulf, Plan, Bas, and Win put on aprons and tie them around their waists, in one hand a pad of paper and another a pen. "Ugh, let's get this over with" Earth said, the other waiters agreed and walk out from the kitchen and started greeting the guests and what they want to eat. Fluke, New, and Gun got into their aprons and started working in the kitchen with Sammy, Pineare, and Mix. The restaurant was going great until something happened....

 

Chapter 3

Summary:

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I hope you guys like this story! pls like and comment what you think of it. Enjoy the story! Also go check out my other story: Instagram || Thai BL

 

 

PS. Pls follow my Twitter - (YaYa) Yapride2

Chapter Text

 

 

Gulf POV

Gulf walked up to a table and see two men dressed in expensive suits, both dark hair, one older and mature, the other younger and kinda mature then two ladies (Bitches) in (Slutty) dresses. "Sawadee krap, Welcome to Mix and Pine's. My name is Gulf. I'll be your waiter for the evening. What can I start off for you?" The ladies snapped, "What took you so long! We waited for 10 minutes!" The older dark hair men clears his throat that made the ladies shift their eyes in submission.

"I'll have red wine" The older men said. The younger men said, "Beer for me"

"Okay, and for you ladies?" Gulf asked, "Yeah whatever. What can I get that has no dairy, no sugar, no sweet, no caffeine?" the two ladies (*cough* bitches *cough*) asked. "Water" Gulf deadpanned. "Well, I don't want water!" one of the bitch hisses.

"That's enough N'Song, N'Sing.." Older men glares, Song and Sing flinches, "Sorry P'Kao" they said. Kao turns to Gulf, "They'll have waters." Gulf blinks, "Wait...you're the Nine Noppakao Dechaphattanakun?!" Kao nodded slowly, "The one that fucked one of my best friend, P'Earth?!" Gulf said, shockingly. The younger men at the table looked at Kao, shocked, "Wait...you fucked Earth?!" 

"Who's is this Earth bitch?!?" Sing snaps, "You should watch your tone, Khun Sing before something bad happens" Gulf glares. Song scoffs, "Isn't that bitch your ex, P'Title?" she glares at her boyfriend, who's siting next to Kao. "Wait..your that bitch at Starbucks who wanted Venti Eggnog Frappuccino Blended but couldn't get it because the eggnog was out" Gulf snarks. 



"Who you calling a bitch, bitch!" Song shouts as she stands up making everyone in the restaurant looking at them, "I did, BITCH" Gulf scoffs, "Do you know who you are talking to?!" Song glares, "No, and I don't give a fuck about it" Gulf rolls his eyes. Sing stands up as well, "Don't talk back to my little sister, bitch!"

"I can do whatever I want to, bitch. You ain't my boss. Just because you're rich, doesn't mean your better than me!" Gulf snarks, "W-Why you...." Sing was about the slapped Gulf across the face when someone grabbed her wrist, "What the hell is going on?" 



"Earth/P'Earth!" 



Earth let go of Sing's wrist and stand in front of Gulf, shielding him. "Like I said, what the hell is going on?" Sing pointed her finger at Earth, "You! How dare you mess with P'Kao! He's my man! Stay away from him!"

Earth ignored her and turned towards Gulf, "Let me take over this table, why don't you help table #6" Gulf nodded and turned towards the ladies and stuck out his tongue and turned towards Title and give him the middle finger and left the table. 



Earth POV



Earth turned towards the table and give the people a polite smile, "Sawadee krap, Welcome to Mix and Pine's. My name is Earth. I'll be your waiter for the evening. What can I start off for you?"

"Did you even hear what I just said?!" Sing hisses, Earth ignored her and turned to Kao, "Well, hello handsome. What can I get for you?" Kao smirks, "Red wine for me, beautiful. And your phone number" Earth giggles, "Hmm, Tempting. Sorry handsome, you have to take me out a date before I can give you my number" he winks and walks away. 

"Excuse me, what about us?!" Sing shouts but Earth ignored her

"That nerve of this bitch!" Song clicks her tongue, "Nong Song, tone down the attitude, You too Nong Sing. I didn't come here just for you to complain. Also, don't you ever call Earth a bitch, understand?" Kao gave them a deadly glare that made Song, Sing, and Title cowered in fear.

"Yes P'Kao.." The Nongs bow slightly. Kao nodded, "Good" Their waiter came back and brought their drinks and set them in front of the guests, "Did you guys have enough time to look at the menu or do you still need a couple more minutes?" Earth asked, 'God, I want to leave. I hope you are happy, Sammy! I swear to god, if these bitches say one more thing. Imma-' 

"Yes, I would like BBQ Beef and Chicken and a bowl of steam rice." Kao said and handed the menu to the waiter, "BBQ Pork and cup of steam rice" Title said, Earth wrote that down on his pad and turned to the ladies, "And you bit...ladies?"

"Pad Thai" Song and Sing snarks, "Alright, it'll take 10-15 minutes" Earth grabbed the rest of the menus and walked away. Title turns toward Kao, "Is it true that you had sex with Earth?" Kao give him a side look, "And why should I tell you, N'Title?" Title slams his fist on the table, "Just answered the damn question. Yes or No?" Kao smirks, "Yes, I did fuck Earth. Got a problem? It's not like you're dating him, N'Title

"You had sex with that disgusting bitch?!" Song and Sing yells as the stand up making everyone looking at them again. "Last time I've checked, N'Sing. We're not a couple. I can date, kiss, fuck whenever I want. You don't own me" Kao glares. Sing scowls, "How dare you...!" she glares back. 

 

Earth came back with a tray with food, another person helping him, Pineare. They both set down the plates of food on the table, "Is there anything else we can get for you?" Earth asked, while Pineare standing close to where Kao is sitting and greeted him.  Sing turns towards Earth and glares, she grabbed her drink and flung it towards Earth, making the liquid splash and run down his face. "You bitch! How dare you steal my man!" Sing screamed. 

 

Everyone turned around and started videoing taping the scene, the waiters was about to walk over to that table and throw hands but Earth signaled them to stop what their about to do. Pineare gasps and grabbed a napkin from the table and walked up towards Earth, "Oh my god! Are you okay, P'Earth?" she dappled the napkin on his face, Earth signaled Pineare to stop which she did and wiped off the water off his face, "I'm fine

 

"Also this food sucks! It taste disgusting! How do we know, you aren't trying to poison us?! We want something else!" Song grabbed a handful of her noodles and flung it towards Earth. 

 

'Oh fuck...These bitches messed with the wrong person' Mild, Prem, and the other waiters thought as they were still looking at Earth, as he wiped off the noodles from his face. Earth politely smiles, "I'm sorry. Let me get you something else" he walked up and grabbed the plates and....

 

Dumped the food on the two horrible whiny bitches' head, then he set the plates down and grabbed the wine bottle from the iced bucket, shook it and open it and started pouring it on Sing's head then Song's head. Sing and Song screamed as food and the wine was dumped on them, "What the hell are you doing, you disgusting bitch!?!"

 

Earth smirks, "Oh, clumsy me. My hand slipped" Sing and Song was about to say something when Earth started to glare, "First of all, that was for calling Gulfie a bitch. Nobody calls my friends a bitch! Second of all, P'Kao isn't yours, So why would he fuck bitches like you? Third of all, you messed with the wrong bitch." he sassed at them making them more angrier. 

 

 

Sing looked at Pineare and pointed her finger at her, "What kind of waiters did you fucking hired? Is this how you treat customers, you bitch!" she yells, Kao slams his hand on the table, "That is enough Kwang! Apologize to my cousin, Pineare. Now!" he glares. "It's okay, Phi Kao!" Pineare said. Kwang (Nickname: Sing) said, "I refused to apologized! Her employees embarrassed me. It should be her and these peasants apologizing to me and my sister!" she sneers. 

 

"Hey Flukie? Can you and P'Gun make a tiny cake? We need to teach a whiny bitch a lesson" Earth whispered in his mic that was attached his walkytalky as he watched the two bitches making a huge scene while Pineare tried to calm down Kao who was angry. "Why? What happened?" Fluke asked. "We'll do it! Give us 5 minutes." Gun said. 

 

Earth thanked his friends and walk up to his 'Boss' and smiles, "Pine, dear. Sammy needs help in the kitchen. Why don't you go help her while I deal with this mess" Pineare nods slowly, "U-Uh s-sure" and walked back to the kitchen. 

 

"Excuse me?! I'm not done talking-" Sing shouts, Earth wrote something on his pads and ripped a couple of sheets and slammed them on the table, "Here are your receipts. Please, don't come again" he smiles. Sing grabbed her receipt, "1506.15 ($50 USD) Bahts? I'm not spending that much money! I didn't even get to eat my food which was terrible by the way. I didn't even want water! The customer service sucked! I'm not paying anything!" she slammed the paper on the table.  

 

"Then what's the point of you coming here, huh? If you hate the food some much, doesn't drink anything with no dairy, no sugar, no sweet, and no caffeine. Hate the waiters because they don't take no shit from whiny annoying bitches. Then fucking go somewhere else! We don't want people like you as guests here." Earth snarks, "You bitch! How dare you.....!" Sing was furious. 

 

"Hey Earthie, here's the cake you wanted" someone walked up, holding the tray that has the cake on it. Earth said "Thank you, Flukie" he smiles and grabbed a handful of cake in each hand and turned towards Sing and Song and smashed the cake at their face and wiped it down their faces. Earth smirks as he wiped his hands on his apron, trying to get rid of the rest of the cake on his hands, and wrote something on his pad again and put it on the table, "That's another 1506.15 Bahts on your tab. It was not fucking nice meeting you at all. Goodbye" he flipped them off. 

 

 

Earth untied his apron and dumped it on the table and walked away and out the restaurant. Mild and Prem followed after Earth. Gulf, Plan, Win, and Bas did the same thing as Earth and walked out the restaurant. Fluke bows, "Sawadee krap" and ran after his friends. Gun and New who was in the kitchen left already when Earth texted them. 

 

 

 

Everyone was just silent from what just happened and just break out in laughter.... Kao stand up which made his gang did the same, they walked in the kitchen, leaving everyone else in the dinning room. 'You're going to regret this, bitch! For humiliating me. You're going to pay!' Sing and Song thought and left the restaurant. 

Chapter 4

Summary:

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I hope you guys like this story! pls like and comment what you think of it. Enjoy the story! Also go check out my other story: Instagram || Thai BL

 

 

PS. Pls follow my Twitter - (YaYa) Yapride2

Chapter Text

(7PM)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kao POV

 

 

When the door of the kitchen shut behind them, Kao burst out in laughter. Making everyone in the kitchen stood there in shock especially his cousins and Sammy and creeped out (his gang). 

 

"Hahahahaha"

"Please tell me this is a dream"

"I wish. Seeing Kao laugh gives me the creep..."

 

 

 

"Ahh, that was a good laugh" Kao wiped his tears from laughing to hard and turned to his cousin, "Pineare, are you okay?" Pineare nodded, "Y-Yes, I um. What about the girls that came with you?" Kao scoffs, "Ignore them, I'll pay their tab."

"Oh P'Kao, you don't have to..." Pineare stopped talking when Kao raised his hand, "It's fine. The question I'm wondering is how do you know Earth" he raise his eyebrow, "Oh! I don't really know P'Earth and his friends. P'Sammy does though" Pineare turns toward Sammy which made Kao and his gang turned towards her as well. 

"O-Oh! I went to college with Earth and the others!" Sammy nervously smiles, scared for her friends. Worried if they're in trouble with these....men. "Give me Earth's number" Kao stated. "Eh?" Sammy blinks a couple times, Pineare and Mix eyes' widen in shock. "Number. Now." Kao demanded. "O-Of c-course!" Sammy scribbled Earth's number on a piece of paper and give it to Kao. 

Kao grabbed the paper, looked at it just make sure there's a number on it and put it in his inner blazer's pocket, "Let's go" he walked out the back door of the kitchen, his gang followed. "What the fuck just happened...." Mix said in disbelief. Pineare and Sammy just nod in agreement. 

 

 

 

 

 

Earth's POV

 

 

 

 

"The nerve of that bitch! Splashing water and food at me!?! Calling Gulfie a bitch...."

 

Mild and the others sweet dropped as Fluke and Bas trying to calm down Earth from ranting too much. "Earth, babe. C-Calm down" Fluke said, Bas nodded, "It's going to be okay, P'Earth"

 

 

 

"Okay? Okay?! That bitch messed with the wrong person-" Gun interrupted, "Okay! Why don't we hit the club? We can call the others" New pull out his phone, "I'll call N'Mix who can call N'Khaotung" Gulf pulls out his, "I'll call N'First" Prem already had his phone out, "I'll call N'Nunew who's probably with N'Nat" 

"Which club should we go?" Mild asked. "We could go to P'Perth's club? Gemini?" Prem said, Win turns to Earth, "What do you think, P'Earth?" Earth still scowling from what happened at the restaurant, "I don't care as long it gets me drunk and forgets what happened with those fucking bitches" Fluke sighs, "Let's go before Earth blows a fuse. Gulf, Prem, and P'New tell the others we'll meet at Gemini" Gulf, Prem, and New nodded and started calling the others while walking towards their apartment to get ready then head to the club.




 

 

 

 

 

(9PM)

 

 

 

 

First POV

 

 

 

 

"Oh? We're going to the club?" First asked. "Yeah, to Gemini with the others. Apparently something happened with P'Earth" Mix said through the phone. First got up from the bed and walked towards his closet, "Who pissed off P'Earth?" Mix sighs, "Apparently some bitch at the restaurant that P'Sammy works at was being rude and bitchy at Phi. I don't know the whole story." First scrolls through his tops to see what he wants to wear tonight, "I'm sure we'll hear the whole story-" Mix gasp, "Shiaaa" 

 

 

 

"What's wrong?!?!?! Are you okay, Ai'Mix?" First asked worriedly, "Turn on the TV, Channel 6" Mix said, First ran towards the bed where the remote is and turned on the TV. 

"On Tonight News, A waiter from Mix and Pine's Restaurant dumped food and wine on Khun Kwang Anong and Khun Kwing Anong. Was it from a feud? Was it about Khun Nine Noppakao Dechaphattanakun? Who knows? Back to you-" First turned off the TV, "Does P'Earth know about this?" Mix sighs, "I don't know to be honest, I'm not surprised if he find out tonight. Oh! My lover is home, I'll see you tonight" First hums, "Okay, see you tonight" 

 

 

 

 

The bedroom door opened and comes in First's lover, "Who was that on the phone?" First turned around to see Jaa untying  his tie, "P'Jaa! You're home early?!"

Jaa sighs, "Yeah. My meeting ended earlier than I thought" his right hand ran through his hair, First went up to him and wrapping his arms around his shoulders, "That's good! You can rest now." Jaa wraps his arms around his lover's waist, "Yes, is there something you would like to do tonight?" First pecks his lover, "About that..." he give him that look, Jaa groans, "Don't give me the sad puppy dog eyes, you know that works every time" 

"P'Jaaa" First pouts, Jaa sighs, "N'Firrrrst" he mimic his voices, First hits Jaa's arm, "Its not funny!" Jaa smiles at his lover's pouty face and kiss his lips, "Phi is sorry, now why don't you tell me what you're doing tonight" First fiddles with Jaa's tie as he stares into his eyes, "I'm planning to go to the club with a couple friends of mine tonight and I don't know when I'm going to be home" Jaa frowns, "What club are you going? And whose are these 'friends' of yours? Do I know them?" 

 

 

 

First whines, "P'Jaa! It's going to be okay! You don't have nothing to worry about! They're from college and we decided to hit the club." Jaa glares, "What Club, First?" 

 

"......Gemini"

 

"Perth's Club?" 

 

"Yes.."

 

 

Jaa sighs, "Fine, you can go but if something happens. Call me, I mean it! The last time something bad happened, You almost gotten drugged or worse....raped" 

First smiles, "Thank you P'Jaa! Don't worry, I will call you if something happened! I love you!" he pecks his lips and pulled himself of out his lover's embrace and walked to his closet when Jaa pulled First back into his arms and crashed his lips against his lover's. The older man bite the lower lip of the younger one, causing him to moan and open his mouth. Jaa's tongue entered the small one's mouth, his tongue battles with First's, fighting for dominance. Jaa obviously won. 

They both pulled apart from the kiss, panting from the lack of oxygen more like First. Jaa smiles at his lover who's cheeks are red from blushing and kisses his red cheeks, "Go get ready, I'm sure you're friends are waiting for you" First blinks a couple of times before his eyes widen, totally forgetting his plans tonight and ran into the walk-in closet to get ready. Jaa shook his head in amusement and heard a ding from his phone and went to check it.  

 

 

 

Jaa saw the message and sighs, it was from his boss. Wanting to have everyone to meet with him, "What do you want now, P'Kao..." Jaa groans then heard the closet door closed and came out his lover, "What are you wearing?" First looks up to see his boyfriend scowling, "Clothes" he gave him the 'are you stupid' look. "I know that but I'm not letting you leave the house, dressing like...that?!" Jaa frowns at the clothing he's wearing. 

 

What First is wearing a pair of black tight shorts underneath them are a pair of fish net tights, the top he's wearing are a red dress shirt with a black cardigan hanging off his shoulders, and to top it off, he's wearing black booties with a hint of heel. "What's wrong with the way I'm dressed?" First asked, frowning slightly. "Nothing, but I don't want guys staring at you like you're a piece of meat" Jaa scowls, First walks up to him and grabbed his hand and squeeze it gently, "It's going to be fine, P'Jaa. You're the only one for me. Also who cares if they stare. They can't satisfied me like you can" he purrs, Jaa smirks, "Damn right they can't because if they do touch you, I'll kill them" First smiles, "I love the way you get possessive on me, it's so sexy" he dreamily sighs. 

 

 

 

"Stop tempting me, you know it would lead you to not walk for days" Jaa moves his hands to his lover's ass and squeezed them, "P'Jaa!" Fiirst gasp and hit his chest with his fist, "Stop it! I don't want to walk with a boner! Also I need to leave right now! I'm supposed to meet them at 10. It's 9:30, also you should be relaxing right now" Jaa groans, "I can't rest, I got another meeting to go to, It's with P'Kao and the others" First frowns, "At this hour?" Jaa nods, "Yes, It's probably going to be an hour, don't worry we'll get dinner or something" 

First hums, "Okay, good! I gotta go though!" he pecks his lover and grabs his car keys from the nightstand, "Wait!" First stopped and saw Jaa grabbed something from the closet and wrapped it around First's waist, "Don't take it off, this is to cover your ass. I don't want anyone to look at it, got it?" First looked down to see Jaa's leather jacket wrapped around his waist, "Yea yea yea" he rolls his eyes.





 

Jaa kiss his lips, "Phi love you." First smiles, "I love you too, P'Jaa" then he left. 

Jaa checks his watch to see the time before going into the walk-in closet to change his outfit and left the house to meet up the Kao and the others. 



 

 

 

 

 

(11:15pm. At Gemini) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone's POV

 

 

 

 

Earth, Gun, New, and Plan was sitting at the bar, drinking their alcohol drinks. While Bas, NuNew, Mix, First, Nat, Khaotung, Gulf, and Win are dancing on the dance floor. Fluke, Prem, and Mild are sitting on one the couches and talking to each other while having a small drink more like Fluke and Mild are. Prem got a big size drink.   

 

 

"Ugh!" Earth slammed his shot drink on the counter after he swallowed it, "What a bitch!" Plan who was sitting next to Earth, patted his back a couple times, "There there, let it all out!" Gun sighs as he's on the other side of Earth, "Maybe you should lay low for awhile, you are on the news. Apparently they didn't censor your face." New who's sitting next to Gun nods, "I agree, go to your mae and spend with her for a couple of weeks and hopefully the social media calms down by the time you get back" 

"I don't want to cause mae any problems, also I don't want to leave you guys. I can't just leave work for a couple weeks." Earth sighs, "I'm sure Manager P'Jennie would be fine with you taking a couple weeks off, we have a bunch of staff to cover while you're gone" Gun said. New nods, "I'm sure our friends who don't work there can help. P'Jennie won't mind. She'll take any cute guys to help out" Earth sighs, "Maybe, I should..." Plan frowns, "I feel like there's a but in there" 

 

 

 

Gun and New looked at each other then at Earth who's staring at the dance floor, "Worried about them?" Gun asked, Earth frowns, "Yeah, they're younger than us and I usually the one to take care of them when something bad happens" Plan nudges, "Hey. They have P'Gun, P'New, P'Mild, Fluke and myself. We're not good at comforting them like you are but we'll try our best" New nods, "You don't have to worry about them when we're here, Mama Earth" he snickers at the nickname, so did Gun and Plan. 

Earth groans, "I thought everyone forgot that nickname"  Gun scoffs, "It's hard to forget when you act like a mom to us, N'Earth" Plan hums, "You may not cook as much as Fluke, Win, P'Gun, P'New, and P'Mild but when you do cook for us. It means something" New nods, "Also you're the cleanest out of us which surprises most people" Gun giggles, "Sammy was surprised to see Earth actually clean the whole apartment and laundry. She thought Earth couldn't do shit in the the apartment. She thought Earth would burn the whole place" 

 

 

 

 

Plan snickers, "Do you remembered how shocked her look was? She was freaking out when Earth was cooking food and turned off the stove!" New giggles, "Earth was like 'What the fuck bitch? I'm making food' It was so funny"  Earth rolls his eyes, "Ha Ha Ha, very funny" 

Gun stops giggling and sighs, "You should seriously think about taking a couple weeks off though, Auntie is probably worrying about what's happening on the news now that your face popped up" New nods, "You should leave this weekend or next week" Plan pats his back a couple times, "We can handle the nongs, go spend time with Auntie. You haven't seen her in awhile. If something terrible happens, we'll call you" New and Gun nods, Earth sighs, "Alright, I'll leave this weekend. Don't let anyone know about this, I'll tell them before I leave"  New, Gun, and Plan nodded and went back to partying at the club. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5

Summary:

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I hope you guys like this story! pls like and comment what you think of it. Enjoy the story! Also go check out my other story: Instagram || Thai BL

 

 

PS. Pls follow my Twitter - (YaYa) Yapride2

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

 

 

 

 

 

(Sunday Morning)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Earth is putting his bags in the taxi to leave for Chiang Mai to see his Mae for a couple weeks, As he puts his last bag in the car, his friends are standing by the sidewalk to say goodbye. Earth sighs as he closes the trunk and walks up to his friends.



Bas, Nunew, Nat, Mix, Gulf, Win, Khaotung, and First all ran to Earth and did a hug group, Earth oof-ed as they suddenly ran to him, he tried to pat each of their heads, "I'm not leaving forever. I'm just going to be gone for a couple weeks" he giggles.

They all let him go and some teared up, Earth wipes off Nat, Nunew, Mix, Khaotung, and First's tears, "It's going to be okay, You have Fluke, Plan, P'Gun, and P'New to take care of you guys."

"We know, P'Earth. We'll just going to miss you"

"Take a lot of pictures for us!"

"Say hi to Auntie for us!"

"I will" Earth smiles as his nongs walks back to the sidewalk and see the rest of his friends come to him, "Please be careful, Earth" Fluke says as he hugs him, Earth hugs back, "I will. Tell Turbo, Seng, Surprise, Prem, and Nutt I say bye. I know they were busy and couldn't drop by" Fluke broke the hug and smiles as he about to tear up, "I will" Plan hug him when Fluke steps back, "See you later Earth"

Earth smiles, "You too, also stay out of trouble" Plan snorts, "I should be saying that to you" then he let go of him and New, Mild, and Gun gave him a group hug, "Goodbye, N'Earth" Earth smiles, "Goodbye Phi's. Text me if something terrible happens"

"We will"

The horn from the car honked and everyone looks at the car.

 

Earth sighs, "See you guys later" got in the car and close the door. everyone waving goodbye.

 

 

 

"Bye P'Earth/Earth/N'Earth/Mama Earth!" and the car drove off. First, Mix, and Khaotung went in the same car and drove off to go home, Nunew and Nat went back to their house as well. The rest went back to their apartment and went to rest before getting ready to work tonight.





 

 

 

(2 weeks later)

 

 

 

 




As Earth got off the airplane as soon as possible and walk outside of the airport and saw a taxi and raised his hand for them to notice him, as the taxi drive up to the sidewalk of the airport and Earth put his stuff in the trunk and got in the taxi, "Address xxx please" taxi driver nodded and drove off. 'Please be okay, First' Earth frowns and think back on what happened when he got a text from his friends about First when he was staying at his Mae for awhile.

 

 

 

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

 

 

 

It was a Sunday morning, Earth's Mae was out in the field, planting in the garden. When of his Mae's close friend came over and helped his Mae as Earth was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for everyone. Earth was humming a song when he heard a lot of pings from his phone and went to check on it, 'What the hell?' Earth was confused with all the buzzing since it's been silent for 2 weeks. As he scrolled through his messages, his eyes widen.

 

"Earth, you need to come back to Bangkok!"

 

"First needs you badly!"

 

"He won't talk to anyone, not even his boyfriend"

 

"Something bad happened to him!"

 

"Mix and Khao knows bits and pieces of what happened to him but they wanted to tell you what really happened!"

 

"When did this incidence happened?" Earth finally asked,

 

".........."

 

"..........."

 

"Um..."

 

"Last Sunday...."

 

"LAST SUNDAY?!?! You didn't tell me that it happened last week????? I could've come back sooner to you guys?!?!?!" Earth was mad that they kept this from him for a week.

 

"We should have told you sooner but First didn't want to bother you when are at your Mae's"

 

"First thought he could've handle it but it got too much for him and he'll freak out if anyone's closer to him"

 

"Alright, I'll come as soon as possible. Hopefully I can get an airplane ticket today and be back in Bangkok around 2-4 hours"

 

"Okay, see you soon"

 

"Be careful coming back"

 

Earth exited out of his messages and went to the call icon, "Hello, can I get a ticket to Bangkok as soon as possible? The soonest is 11am? Sweet! I'll be there soon!" Earth hung up and ran to his bedroom and started packing, thank goodness he can leave most of his things here and pack what he really needs. When he finished packing, he saw it was 9:45am. He grabbed his things and walk into the dinning room to see his Mae and her friend in the dinning room, setting up the table for breakfast.

 

"Hello Mae and P'Sim. I'm leaving for Bangkok, apparently I can't stay any longer than I was going to be but one of my friends need me" Earth's Mae went up to him and hug him, "I'm sad you're leaving sooner than you are suppose to. Please be careful and come back sooner, I'm going to miss you, baby. Hopefully your friend will feel better"

 

"I will, Mae. I love you" Earth kiss her cheek, Earth's Mae pat his head, "I love you too baby" Earth gave her one last hug and walk out the house and called a taxi to the airport, He arrived at the airport at 10:30am.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're here Nong" Earth snapped out of his thoughts and saw he was at First's house, "Thank you Phi!" Earth got out along with his bags and handed him his money and the taxi driver drove off. Earth sighs as he looks at the house...well mansion since he's friend is rich and walk up the house and knock on the door, the door opened and a women appeared. "Hello, are you a friend of N'First?" Earth nods, "Sawadee krap, I'm Earth, a friend of N'First. Is he here by any chance?" the women nods, "Yes he is here, I'm N'First stepmother. If you need anything, please ask me" as she let him in, Earth smiles, "I will, thank you Auntie"

 

First's stepmother smiles back, "Of course, his room is the far right as you walk up the stairs" she handed the key. Earth wai "Thank you krap" and walk upstairs to First's room and put the key in the door knob and twist to unlock it, and he opened the door quietly and close it to after he came into the bedroom, he walked up to the bed and sat on the bed gently, he gently put his hand on First's hair and carelessly it. "First hunny, it's me Earth. Can you wake up?"

 

First stirs in his sleep and open one of his eyes, "Hmm?" Earth smiles, "Good afternoon, hun. It's me Earth. I'm back" First shot up from his bed and suddenly hugs Earth, "P'Earth! I'm so happy you're back! I missed you so much!" Earth pats his back, "Me too. I miss you guys as well. How have you been?" First broke the hug and frowns, "I um have b-been good? I-I thought you weren't be back for another couple weeks?" Earth put his hand on top of First's and noticed him flinch, "You don't look to good...First, hun. You wanna tell me what happened last Sunday?"

 

First starts breathing heavy, "I-I um. It was so scary and I-I and he he" Earth noticed him shaking as tears going down his face, "Hey Hey, First baby. Calm down. Breathe in and out" First calm down as he instructed him to breathe in and out which he did. "May I touch you?" Earth asked. First nodded, Earth raise his hand and saw First flinch again. Earth wiped his nong's eyes, "Is there a video of what happened?" First grabbed his phone from his nightstand and handed it to Earth which he grabbed, "Hey, why don't you shower and we can head back to my place. You can stay for a couple days." First nodded and walk to the bathroom.

 

As the bathroom door shut, Earth looked down on the phone and unlocked the phone, he opened the message icon and scroll through his message and saw an random number and opened the message and saw a video. He clicked on the video and saw what really happened. The video lasted 30 minutes. As the video ended, 'This bastard is going to pay.." Earth glares at the phone and click on the three dots on the side of the message and see the number, he put the number in his own phone. Earth took screenshots of the messages between the guy and First and send it to his own phone then deleted this guy number and blocked him as well on First's phone. Earth texts his others friends to know what's happening and then started packing First things to sleepover at his place for awhile.

 

 

The bathroom door opened, First walks over his bed and flopped on it, "May I dry your hair?" Earth asked. First nodded as he handed the towel. Earth grabs the towel and flop the towel on First's head and gently rubs his head in circle to dry most of the hair. "I texted our friends what's happening, I didn't tell them about the video though. You can tell them whenever you're ready but I think you should tell your lover about this, Hun. It's been a week since it happened. I'm sure he wants to know why you been a little distance with him. He'll understand"

 

First wraps his arms around himself, "I-I-I tried to tell him but every time I do. I'll freak out. I'm so scared what's going to happened. He'll think I'm dirty and disgusting-" Earth stopped rubbing First's hair, "First of all, Hun. You are not dirty and disgusting. You been drugged and almost raped. That doesn't make you dirty or disgusting. He's the one who's dirty and disgusting for doing that shit on you."

 

First frowns, "But I'm still scared telling P'Jaa about this. I'm scared of his reaction." he sniffles, Earth sighs, "Look, I don't know anything about the Khun Jaa but I'm sure he'll still loves you. You guys been together like 3 years?"

 

"3 years and 5 months" First mumbles, Earth smiles, "I'm sorry, 3 years and 5 months but I'm serious. You need to tell Khun Jaa about this or I will." First nods, "I'll tell him soon" Earth pats First's head gently, "Good. Well, we can head back to my place and I'll make food. I'm sure you're hungry. We can watch romance shit and eat junk food." First giggles and they both got their things and headed back to Earth's apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Couple days ago)

 

 

12pm 

 

 

 

 

 

Earth walk into his bedroom to see First still sleeping on his bed and walk up towards his bed, grabbed his phone from the night stand and smiles at the peaceful look on First's face, "Mama Earth?" 

 

Earth turns around to see Mix, Nunew, and Nat standing in the doorway of his bedroom he shares with Fluke, Plan, and Prem. "Come in, First is sleeping though" Mix, Nunew, and Nat came in the bedroom and walks up to Earth. "Are you going somewhere?" Nat asked, "P' is going to take care of something. Please watch over First. I should be back in a hour or so. If you need something, call me or P'Gun" Earth said. His nongs nodded, Earth walks up to his desk and grabbed his tablet and thumb drive and put it in his bag, "I'll see you babes later." 

 

 

"Bye Mama Earth" they waved goodbye as Earth leaves. "I hope whatever Mama Earth does is safe" Nunew lays down on Earth's bed next to First and looks at First, brushing a couple strands of hair away from his face, Nat lays down on Fluke's bed, "I'm sure it's nothing bad" Mix looks at his friends, 'Hope you don't do anything stupid. P'Earth' and walks towards Earth's desk and got on his laptop that he shares with Fluke, Prem, and Plan. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaa's POV

 

 

 

 

 

".....a"

 

".....Aa"

 

"......Jaa"

 

"Phachara!" 

 

Jaa broke out from his thoughts and turn his head to see people from the table look at him, "Yes krab?" Namfon frowns, "Are you okay, Honey? I called your names a couple times" Jaa shakes his head, "It's nothing. What were you saying?" Namfon pats his hand, "As I was saying, How is N'First? I haven't seen him awhile" Jaa sighs, "I don't-" 

 

 

"P'Jaa!" Everyone turns around to see Parlika walking towards them and sat next to Jaa at the big table, "Sawadee kaa, everyone" she wai, "What are you doing here N'Parlika? I'm having lunch with my family" Jaa sighs as he see Parlika wrapping her arms around his, "Ou? I miss you so much, P'Jaa! I'm sure Mae misses me as well, right mae?" she blinks at Namfon. 

 

Kao clears his throat, "N'Parlika. This is a family dinner, no outsiders are allowed at the table" he glares, Parlika pouts, "P'Jaaaaaa! P'Kao is being mean!" Namfon smiles tightly at the girl, not amused her interrupting her time with her sons, "Parlika Mongkonlirwrungfa. Is there something you needed from Jaa?" Parlika flinches at the tone from Namfon, "...No" 

 

 

"Then I believe you can leave the table. We're having family time" Mew bluntly stated. Parlika was about to leave, "Oh, I think everyone might want to hear this story before this Parlika leaves" everyone turns around to see a new voice speak up. 

 

Notes:

Who's this new person that showed up at the dinner? What is this story that involves Parlika? Guess we have to find out from the next chapter.